Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight again by a very special guest. You knew her formally as Rosie, but she's come back on the show today as Vixen, which we will get into. You can follow her on Twitter and only fans at Monster Underscore Baby switch out the O and the A with an X so that's MX and st e R underscore b x B Y links to everything in the episode description as you always know by or minimum you could do is follow people on social media for free if you do nothing else. If you're fucking broke, check hasn't come in yet this week, at least sign up for Twitter Dan when it starts rolling in and you start thinking like do I need to make a mortgage payment? Maybe? Maybe not, I don't know. You don't They can't your house for like six months anyway, so don't sweat it. Head over to her only fans and sign up over there. Vixen, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Probablys so glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Now. Look, last time we talked, you were the term is green. I guess, like so new at something. It's a stupid term. I don't even understand it. You were so new at this last time, you were like firecracker, you were like, oh my god, you know you're you're with somebody, and you were kind of getting into what do you call it? The hot wifing lifestyle? What do you refer to it all?
Speaker 2: Really so then it kind of goes into the name with the stag vixen relationship that we have. So technically, yes, I'm a form of hot wife ethical non monogamy. That's best way I can describe it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And last time we talked you, I don't know if you were scheduling your first outside of marriage quote unquote partner, or if you had already had it. Honestly, I should have went back and listened. That would have been responsible of me. I didn't. I just looked at your pictures instead.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, it's a good thing I did.
Speaker 1: You did? Okay? Where were you?
Speaker 2: Because I was?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 2: I knew you might ask these questions, be.
Speaker 1: Prepared for the same jokes coming flying at you as last time. Just so you know, I'm a hack with no actual talent.
Speaker 2: I would want nothing less.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So where were we last time?
Speaker 2: I believe if I remember right, I was just about to start my first.
Speaker 1: Meet, okay, And is that what you refer to it as a meat?
Speaker 2: I mean, at that time, that's what I did. Is I called it a meat. Now it's different because I have a little bit of a different dynamic going on, sure, and different things happening by the time. That's what I called it. I mean buck session.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's a little more blunt, for sure. Definitely I like it, though, I enjoy it. Let me so, let me ask if you can take your mind back to that first meet going into that what kind of emotions were you feeling. Was it excite? Was it purely excitement? Was it purely fear? And you just kind of overcame it, Like, talk me through how you were feeling, if you can put yourself back in that space.
Speaker 2: So I actually we talk about this. My husband and I still talk about this. I wouldn't say regularly, but it still comes up because we laugh about it because of the way that my approach is way different now. But I was very just like nervous, Like there was nothing more than just like nervous. I mean, it was a very strange mix of horny and nervous, which I had never experienced before. Like I remember like driving to go meet this guy. I was like a white knuckling fucking the wheel. I was like, okay, I can do this, Okay, I can do this. But then like it was like as soon as I stepped into the room, like it was gone, Like it just kind of like washed away, and it helped. I was very specific with that partner and thinking out of that partner. Fun fact, he actually drove four hours to come meet me. Wow, out of state.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. And he didn't fly though. I would think a guy wanting to meet you would want to be in first class so it can really keep himself prepped up real good. You know.
Speaker 2: It was very last minute, Like literally we matched on tender. We talked for two days and he was and I was like, you know what, I fuck with you and he was like I really like you. And I was like okay. I was like, so when do you want to meet He was like, I don't have to work tomorrow. And I was like, do you want to come up? And he was like sure, and then he was like, by the way, it's four hours. I was like, oh my god. I should remember like checking in with him, like I'm like, are you okay? Are you good? And he like when he got back to like where he was, probably he was like worth it. He said I would do it again. In fact, he did message me again.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we got a lot to walk through there, right. Did you have any fear he wasn't going to show up?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, because the guy I actually did have a guy before him that didn't show up. He got a little he was new to the non monogament lifestyle, and he got and then he got a little nervous and he like backed out last minute, and then he tried to add me on one of my social media's I don't remember which one. Like two months later, you try to apologize and was like, no, fuck you?
Speaker 1: Uh did Did the guy that you eventually did meet up with did he give you any fear? Like did he relay anything to you? Like I'm just glad you're not too Nigeria people that were gonna hit me in the head with a crowbar and steal my money? Like did he you know, like did he think oh I thought this was a scam too, And then I walk in and you're fucking.
Speaker 2: Here yeah, it was pretty much what it was. He was like, I was like, I was honestly only half believing, and he was like, we did. We did call though, to be fair, like we called just for a few minutes to check out each other. He wasn't a huge dam of calling, and so we at least did not each other. Was real, but it was just kind of like when he got there, he was like, okay, I'm here.
Speaker 1: All right, So you go into that room right now, your this your situation at the time wasn't like your husband would watch or be involved or anything, right, He was just purely recounting after the fact. Yes, okay, so you go into that room with this guy. Was it a hotel, motel something like that?
Speaker 2: It was a hotel? Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, what's the first move? Is it? Like I assume I don't know, but I assume it's hard to like build physical chemistry quickly or maybe I'm wrong, set me straight.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends on you know, how I'm connecting, you know, with the person then in the room, But which I learned eventually. I really honestly just got lucky with that guy. I was thinking, like I just knew what I just knew what I wanted and I got it. I guess he was very like one of the things that I've always been funny about is like We're going to sit down and talk for a minute, like just talk like boundaries, like where we move are mentally at the moment, like what we are and aren't into, like just recapping and everything we've already probably talked over. And so I think that helped with it, and like it was just we both agreed, like start off with light for play, not think crazy. He has to start just turned out of hes hot as buck and I have select brain when I get horny sometimes and select brain worked.
Speaker 1: Okay, what were the parameters and the rules at the time in terms of what you you and your husband agreed upon, like you don't want to do this, We're not doing this, but this is acceptable, and you know everything else what with the lines.
Speaker 2: So everything was basically everything was recorded, Like there wasn't any scene that was not recorded. I just had to be honest with my husband about you know what I thought of it afterwards, Uh, everything was okay, but handholding, and that was both him and I agreed on. I don't know why I'm really there's just a different type of intimate favor of handholding for me, probably the little pism in me.
Speaker 1: It's okay, fine, So I was ripping you and making fun of you for the handholding thing. But can I tell you my first question? Were you allowed to kiss? Like I'm going I'm right back in the second grade with you where it's like, oh you held his hand, gross? But were you allowed to kiss or was that something off the table too?
Speaker 2: Yes? I was. I was, well, it was like left up to me. It was just kind of like a way you're comfortable or not? And I was like, I'll give it a try. I quickly stopped enjoying gissing. There are people that I was meeting up with because half of them couldn't kiss right, and I hated it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you lay that law out or do you try it and then see and then if it sucks you go, yeah, we're good with that. We're fine.
Speaker 2: Oh that is actually the one I just can't take myself to lay down the law on. So if they're bad at kissing, I just kind of avoid their face.
Speaker 1: Do we see do we at least see I avoid their face? Do we at least see the irony, just a little bit from the outside where you go. Look, buddy, I need you to be balls deep inside of me. But don't put that fucking face anywhere near me. Okay, not near this face, do we see that's a little iron I'm not my.
Speaker 2: Fault that some of them are better at using their dicks and their lips and their tongue.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, not your fault at all. No, by the way, that's always been a problem of mind, except it's just everything, like nothing I use works. Everything's a broken toolbox on me. So you know, let me ask you. Uh so that first time goes well, then I assume.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would that worked very well.
Speaker 1: Okay, you go back to your husband. How do you relay Do you let me ask you? Do you relay this to him during sex, like getting him worked up? Or do you just tell him like around the kitchen table, like you're eating macaroni cheese and then you're like yeah, And then he fucked me and.
Speaker 2: No, he was very ready to have a piece of me when I got home, So it was like in immediately like as he was like undressing me, like I had to start telling everything. It was really funny because I was really shy. I was really shy about talking about it, and so I'm just kind of look sad there. I was like, oh yeah, and I'm like I just hated him the phone. I like, let him watch the videos.
Speaker 1: Let me tell again, bless his heart. He's a good man. He's giving you you know this that you're enjoying and whatever. But I am fully on his side. If he had been angry, he probably wasn't. But if you came home and you're like, I don't really want to talk about it, I'd be like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not the deal. No being shy.
Speaker 2: There was. There was no like I don't want to talk about it that that was not what happened. I just was like very shy about how I put details out, Like I just wasn't very descriptive I put it. I made it very clear, you know, that was our agreement, and so I did I would never ever do that, but I was very just like a, yeah, so this, this and this happened, and I like wouldn't describe like anything that I really enjoyed or anything.
Speaker 1: I would just be like, yeah, so okay, so you do that the first time? Does he love the experience, are you guys like if he at that point like maybe do it again. Maybe it was a one time.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know, No, he really liked it. I was the one that was kind of like a just because mostly because of the stigma around it. And that was also so you know, I'm pretty sure we talked about last time. You know, he was my first and only and then I got married and that was that. For a while, it was always just him, and so I think like there was a lot of like that, like what just happened afterwards? It was overall I think between the book, who was though, like we were ready to try.
Speaker 1: Again, okay throughout the process and and again, I hope this isn't too personal. If it is, if I'm digging into your emotions too much or anything, just ye, we'll move on from that. But did you ever feel like because of the way you were raised, because the way general society is and this and that you talked about the stigma, did you feel like, oh god, I'm cheating at all, even though you'd been given permission, you were told that also, sorry I can throw my hands at the camera. I'm not even Italian. But did you at all feel like, oh, I kind of just cheated. And if you did, at what point did you feel that was it when the sex commenced, was it when you were done afterwards? Or maybe you didn't feel it at all?
Speaker 2: Uh No, No, I definitely felt it, usually like the day after, like when I would have time to really like ponder and like think on it. And then there was something about when like my issue when I would try to talk to him about it is like that is when those thoughts would come, was when I was out loud saying what I did, like just I guess how wrong it sounded. Sure, And I think that caused a lot of anxiety and may with it. And like we had a period where like I stopped where I was just like okay, like I think this is it for now, like we can approach it a different time. And that's when I started exploring women.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, yeah, we're gonna delve into that. It's it's it's funny, but it's also it makes me sad that the human condition is that where you go like this person is giving you permission. It would be like if I said, punch me in the fucking face, please, I'm begging you punch me in the face, and you were like, I don't know if I could punt now. Look, I'm not questioning you. I know I think you could beat the shit out of me, but because I'm kind of a pussy anyway, but uh, it's it's like, no, I feel I feel bad punching in. I don't want to recount this or go through it. So I totally understand what you mean. And that's what's so amazing about human beings is the different dynamics different relationships have, you know, whether it just be sexual or not sexual. I think it's very very sweet, honestly and adorable. The handholding thing you said, like, I'll rip you for it, but I think that is uh, that's like and the outside world won't get this. That's love whether you realize not you, but the general public realizes it or not. That is love where you're like, no, this is my boundary because the sex thing is the sex thing, but this rate here means something emotional to me, and I have to commend you. I think that's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think it's I think it's important for people, especially now that I've been in this community for a while. I think it's so important to have certain boundaries who keep the sex and feelings, you know, completely separated. That's not what people are going for. Sometimes that is what people are going for. And if that's what you know, great for them. But like, oh, there are a lot of couples I've seen I myself have seen a couple of couples crash and burn because they go into it and they're not expressing those boundaries or they're not following this boundaries enough, and then it just kind of all falls apart because it goes from sex into oh you're a little too friendly for this, or oh you're doing this too much.
Speaker 1: It's just that sure, sure, all right, you got into chicks. I have a pretty good memory when people say something that's very funny, and I believe the term was aggressively heterosexual. Right if I knew this was coming, you had to know this is coming. That would be like if I was like, I'm not into dudes and I showed up on the webcam with a cock in my mouth, like, you know, hey, I said that for a long time. Aggressively heterosexual no more, I assume.
Speaker 2: Not aggressively that yeah, definitely definitely not. I'll put it to you this way, I can definitely puck a woman. I definitely could still never romantically be with a woman.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hold their hands, I understand.
Speaker 2: Actually put in fact, the girlfriend that I had up until recently, I actually, you know we didn't hold hands.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you know, a lover, she's just see you now, chick your hooking up with? All right? So how does this happen? Because I would have guessed, no way, this isn't happening, and this girl might take a whole bunch of dicks and have her husband. But I don't think there's going to be a chick involved anywhere. That's wrong. When did that change?
Speaker 2: So the luh? So basically last November, I had had a friend that I had had a little bit of an experience with but we're not going to talk about just because that's prior to nice. But I had a little bit of experience with that person. It didn't go all the way, and I just kind of pondered it for a long time afterwards, Like I just I pondered it. And part of the reason that I had stopped fucking guys for a while was because I was tired of the flake is and how hard it was to get to meet ups do to our schedule and what the guy's schedule would be like and stuff. So I was like, well, it will be way easier there's a woman around, because my husband can see a woman and it will be awkward.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm just try those. I'm like. I talked to him about it for about a week and I really thought about it. And I had known I had experienced attraction women, and I was like, okay, let me let me just second try it, let me give it a chance. And I and on a few dating apps, and I had a specific things I was looking for, and just so happens, one of the ones I found worked out really well. Her and I have very similar personalities.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Uh is she fully by or lesbian or Okay? So she's had she's experienced, she's a new girl coming into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she's she's been with like a couple of girls, so it wasn't at least that experience. And she was a hot wife as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, is she a content creator at all? Or no?
Speaker 2: No, she did, I mean she didn't help me make content, but no, she's no content creator.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So what is that like? I mean, let's go back to the anxiety and fear. I just pitched to you about a dude, uh, the first time with a first time with this check, we'll put it that way. What is that like?
Speaker 2: Actually, it wasn't nearly as bad because I, uh, with women, I have learned I'm naturally more dominant. Okay, so I could be in a more controlled space and as well if she came to my house for the first time, like I cooked for her and like I planned out like a sweet little sexy night for us, like it was. It was, it was good, and I made a very good first suppression with her. Let's say the lease.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, how did you? I mean, how did you make a good impression? You just made good food or like you know, you went down on her at the table.
Speaker 2: Of course I did make your food. No, I mean we definitely at this time. I had this like huge circular bath up and I did fuck her in that left.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask just for clarity on that you fucked her? How do two chicks in your definition fuck? I mean, was this just hand stuff? You go down on her?
Speaker 2: Did you fingering and eating out. We do use a lot of toys. We tried to strap up on once, but we both started laughing, so that was a no go.
Speaker 1: One time, I was laying on my stomach and my wife just jumped on my back to like joke, and she starts thrust in on me. And she was doing it for like a minute and a half. She's like, oh my god, don't your thigh is hurt when you're doing this like this? How do you do this? I'm like, look, I'm a dude. Okay. I give you a minute and a half of pure pleasure and you take it and live with it. Okay, don't worry about my pain and I have to go through.
Speaker 2: That's valid.
Speaker 1: Uh? Okay, what do you what is the definition you referred to your relationship as? What is it non something?
Speaker 2: What is ethical non monogamy?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now has that swung the other way at all? Or is your ethical non monogamy? Your husband just wants you with other people? Has uh? Has he experienced anyone else in this?
Speaker 2: He? We all? So we all actually me her and him would do three somes and I would do three sos with her and her husband.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And he did talk to a girl for a while and have some fun with her. I mean he's into it. He just he claims one woman is enough is enough pressure for him.
Speaker 1: You know, And that always sounds like a lie from the outside, like a dude trying to make a chick happy. And it's not like I've interviewed. I've interviewed so many hot wife porn stars over the last few months, just big name girls do mainstream and I always ask, you know, is your hut? And the girls always go like I tell them, like, go go fuck someone else. I'll bring you someone. I'll do this. And the guy's just like, no, you know what, I just like to watch you get fucked and then fuck yah afterwards or whatever it is. You know.
Speaker 2: So yes, I like I offered for him one time. I was like, I mean, don't you just I was like, I feel bad. I was like, how going to fucking so many people when you're doing nothing. I'm like, go go fuck somebody, go download Tinder. I don't know. When he was like I'm good.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, okay, now did you have to now you had all But again, the same thing I just said, where in the different dynamics of relationships, these porn star girls are out there doing crazy shit sometimes and the husbands just enjoying it. They don't need a lot. Did you have any anxiety over that? You had already been, you know, hooking up with other guys and this and that, But did you have any like, am I gonna get jealous if I see him with a girl? You think in your head like, Okay, before I see it, I can process it. I can be like, yes, I've got my scorecard over here, and let's add some to his and it'll all be great. But did you have any like anxiety like what if this motherfucker smiles too hard and I have to be mad at him for the rest of my life?
Speaker 2: You know? There, there definitely was that worry and that thought process involved. I'm not even gonna lie you. It was definitely without a doubt there, And I mean it was the way that I was for a while after we opened up, Like it started with, it was just me, like only I would go out, and I was the agreement because I told him if I saw him with another woman, I couldn't trust myself to not rip one of their head off. I was like, that's not happening, so we'll wait, and eventually I realized that I liked it better if it was like a girl. I personally knew the whole like random girl thing. I don't know, just still doesn't release it right with me.
Speaker 1: You know why? Because I think in that scenario and I'm not trying to get in your head here. Yeah, I'll try and get in other places on you, but not your head. Just kidding, that was a joke. Uh. The thing is, it's like, you know, the emotional want of the people you would be setting him up with. You understand, Marie over here has a husband that she really likes and they sign up, but she's never gonna try and steal your husband from you. Some chick on Tinder would maybe possibly could, you know, And it doesn't sound like your husband's that tight. But as humans we have it in our head like I don't fucking know, I don't know this bitch. What is she gonna try?
Speaker 2: It is something similar to that in which he doesn't complain it's worked out so far.
Speaker 1: Sure, go ahead and.
Speaker 2: Lost words there present.
Speaker 1: You didn't lose them. I kind of like shook them out of you with my terrible interruption. I apologize.
Speaker 2: It happens to be honest. You can just go along because I forgot.
Speaker 1: I don't remember either where I was. Oh, okay, so in my mind, okay, I'm counting here you were at husband not included. And also I'm the same way. I met my wife at twenty and she was nineteen, and I had had one long term high school girlfriend before that. I'm not ashamed of him. And my body counts too, like you know, and I love my wife and I don't want to stretch it out or you know, include anyone else or blah blah blah. But I don't put any blame. I don't not blame anyone who wants to have the You get one chance at life, man, So as long as you're happy with your partner, I truthfully, as long as there's no kids or dogs involved, like, I'm fine with it. Do whatever the fuck you want. Okay, in my mind, your count and I know this isn't in order. Is a husband over here? One guy and one girl? What is the actual number? Now? Do we have a count or have we have? We lost count? I'm hoping please. You can't hear her laughing because zoom cuts it off, but she has been laughing. She's not just looking at me if you're only listening, which, by the way, you shouldn't be listening, you should be watching this. And then after you watch this, you head over to a Twitter at Monster Underscore Baby or her only fans at Monster Underscore Baby switch out the O and the A with an X links in the episode description as always, where are we at now with partners? Maybe not even exact number, but have we been experimenting? Have we you know? Or was it that one guy and we called it quits?
Speaker 2: Give me one second. I can probably count for you.
Speaker 1: She needs a calculator, folks, which is turning me on right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see, I'm not counting two of these guys. So they fucked me for thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: In high gotta count them? God, account him? Got account him for thirty seconds. Okay, if your husband fucked a girl at work but it was only for thirty seconds, would you count that? And you didn't give approval and you hated this bitch too from the holiday party last year? It doesn't count, though, right, doesn't count. That's different, doesn't count though right, No, it's totally cool. Please count the Please count the two guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they did it ten now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, double digits. That's solid. Have all of them been through dating apps? Have some been through Twitter or anything like that?
Speaker 2: One Lisper read it and that was the last time I ever got a guy off Reddit.
Speaker 1: You apparently don't know the uh the stereotype of guys on Reddit. I'm surprised this guy had a dick man. Uh oh. By the way, all my listeners on Reddit, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the losers, not the cool guys like us. So why was that bad?
Speaker 2: He dropped me? What you mean he dropped you like he wanted to fuck me against the wall and he picked me up. I'm not that heavy. I'm a five to one and one hundred and thirty pounds. I'm really not that heavy, mind you. He claimed to do jiu jitsu, and he fucking picked me up and just beckon, oh my god, dropped me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did that?
Speaker 2: I laughed very fast, And then he tried messaging me again a week or so later, asking if I fuctioned again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, so that killed the whole thing. Yes, yeah, I assume it would. But I'm just thinking, you know, as as a guy, I would be so humiliated by that, so I understand if he if he also was having trouble after that as well. Maybe he wasn't. I don't know. Maybe he loved it. People and Reddit are creepy sometimes.
Speaker 2: He also I felt kind of bad when I walked in. He was like shaking like a leaf. Like I literally was like, you don't have to be nervous, and he was like, but I am, And I was like, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I told you. He was just thrilled. You weren't someone a dude with a crowbar and a ski mask ready to cave his head in, all right, give me your fucking money crack. Instead, he's got some hot girl that is going to drop on her ass.
Speaker 2: I will say. After that though, on tender, I put, yeah, you get an A plus if you think you can pick me up, Just just so it was out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's fair? Was he.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Did you slip or were when you looked at the guy where you're like, I don't think he could pick me up?
Speaker 2: No, no, And I'm not gonna lie. When I looked at him, I was like kind of questioning it. But he's so wor up and down he could and I would, Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you look at him afterwards and go you couldn't, motherfucker?
Speaker 2: But I really kind of wanted to, but I'm a little too nice for that, so I just kind of looked at the ground really sadly.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, vixen, uh, has there been anything you've tried that maybe you thought you weren't gonna be interested in before getting into this, any kind of kink or fetish or anything besides the other gender as we discussed, But is there anything that maybe a guy out there introduce us to you and then did you have any interest in bringing that back home maybe and being like, oh, try this to your husband or maybe we could do this. Has there been any new experiences for you?
Speaker 2: No? Actually, I mean pretty much. My husband and I are very explorative people on our own, so it would honestly be pretty hard. I'm also into some pretty crazy stuff already, so it'd be pretty hard to like explore and go out and find something new or been something that I would personally feel as a morally wrong.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, okay, all right, has there been Okay, this is a negative, and I don't mean it to be. I'll try and add a joke in there too that has there been any guys who have tried to push boundaries on you that you that you were like, now, I said, I'm not holding your hands. See this the joke. Uh, has there been anyone that's been like, you know, went a little too far and you had to be like no, no, no, no, when to stick to what we're doing.
Speaker 2: There was one guy. He didn't try to hold my hand, but he did keep getting me head for like an hour straight, which you would think could be heaven, but it's really not.
Speaker 1: Really was he bad at it?
Speaker 2: I it was okay. I was like. The issue though, is like and mind you, I'm somebody who likes to be overstimulated. I enjoy going multiple rounds, I enjoy being used, but I don't want a tongue on my clip for an hour straight. I that's that's not over stimulation. That's just crazy.
Speaker 1: What did you get bored at some point or did you like what is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got so bored. I got so bored, like I just and he his personality was kind of a mid too. He was one of the ones that he literally and I like, you know, everybody that I met, I made it very clear, like I was there for Condon, like I wanted con to get done. He didn't want his face in, so I really couldn't get anything of what he did do for an hour street and then he fucked me for like actually five minutes, but he took like very small ten to fifteen second clips that were half blurry when he did fuck me, And he didn't even fuck me good.
Speaker 1: So, oh, if you're listening right now, sir, maybe dial back some of the pussy eating please, Yeah, was he trying? Do you think was he trying to like prove to you I'm a good fuck or was that what he enjoyed? Because I'll be honest with you, I like I always check first, but I love not having my dick touched, if that makes sense. I like watching my wife get excited and when and then when she's all like huh, that's my time, that's when I jump in and I'm like, now I don't have to make it come with my dick. I just did it everywhere else. You're good, so don't complain in a minute and a half, But what do you think his deal was with that? I could see myself being like I got to prove him real good. But I think I would take the cues at least.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I guess he did give me a fair warning, because he did. He did tell me he really liked eating pussy. But every time he said that, I also was like, haha, yeah, but don't forget. We gotta do is.
Speaker 1: Haha when at the end I did not have.
Speaker 2: My boundary set. Is hard at the time, though, and it was definitely a learning experience, and he was one of my biggest learning experiences. And then he didn't pay me for the half of the hotel that he owed me for. So if you're listening now, i'd really like my forty dollars back.
Speaker 1: By the way, eighty bucks for a hotel. That's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's not bad. Maria.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, have you ever what do you do with the hotel? Do you just leave after what you're done, don't even check out or anything.
Speaker 2: Usually get the guys to get the hotel and do the walk of shame if I can help it, But sometimes I'll do it. Sometimes they're nice enough to do the walk of shame with me, you know what, they're the real ones that I still talk to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's nice. It's nice you're making friends. I okay, have you ever thought about experimenting with this? And do you think your husband might be interested in this? You guys get the hotel room, you do your thing with another guy, and then your husband comes in afterwards in the same bed.
Speaker 2: That's happened.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, all right. That's what I was wondering, because if you're really into it, and especially like you said, like he really wanted to get into it as soon as you came home, I would think like being at the quote unquote scene of the crime type of thing would get you really excited. Did he did he like that? Did he think it was weird at all? Was there bugs in the hotel room at all? That freaked him out? And he couldn't get a hard one because I've been there?
Speaker 2: Uh no bugs, Thankfully. We were very, very into it. He definitely definitely enjoyed it. I mean, he has been the one that's been the most confident in everything so far.
Speaker 1: Honestly, let me who has Do you have a clear number one in not including your husband in guys you've been with where you're like, you either go back to him constantly, you either can't get back to him for some reason, like he's not interested anymore, it's too long of a trave whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is I actually is. I we just just recently actually break things off, just du because our schedules just kept not working. But there's one run actually around this time last year, met up with for the first time, and we tried. We kept trying to get together, and kept trying to get together and kept trying, and nothing ever worked out. For whatever reason, we were right there and he just we just finally decided to go our separate ways. But I just ended up going to find a new one. So it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't matter. But let me ask that guy what made him so special?
Speaker 2: He fucked so good. He like he knew the right way. When I'm like looking for a guy, I as a switch like. I enjoy some men, don't get me wrong, But if I'm going to have somebody that's constantly like going to be fucking le or especially for like recording, usually I prefer dominant men. And he knew how to be dominant, not even just with his words, just the way that he carried himself, which are very much appreciated. He's very good at men handling, which is like a huge thing for me. And you know there's guys that can have like bigger dicks and not know how to fuck. I've experienced it. Sure he had a bigger dick and he knew how to fuck. Okay, And I like the space. He wouldn't he wouldn't let me show his space on camera. But I really like his face.
Speaker 1: Se there's something kind of sweet about that too. You're like, Oh, you have a really handsome face and a giant dick. Let's get our schedules together.
Speaker 2: That was about that. That was about our conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a giant dick? Like? Is it? I mean, no, I use the word giant. You didn't, but it was it big? Is it the big? Is it the longest one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you take your husband out of the equation, because you're I'm sure a wonderful wife, and but we'll be like, my husband's the best dick ever, which is what I would say about my wife too, even if all the other stuff was better. But take the husband out of the equation. What made this guy's dick the best one you worked with? Aside from him being able to fuck? It was it was it the longest you've ever had. Was it the thickest you've ever had? Or was it a reasonable size that it fit just right for you?
Speaker 2: No, it was just a good size and the way that it curved up just right, it just it fit perfectly in me, I guess. And it hit that spot like every time and most angles. I was able to read it like doggy. It was actually kind of so big that I kind of did have to ask him to back off a little because it's so long and I'm a small person and I can't take bag big dick.
Speaker 1: Apparently I've never heard that from any woman ever. But that's okay, Uh, that's that's that's me. That's my own personal problems. I'll talk about with my shrink. Okay, all right, we're actually we're at time just about so we're gonna wrap this one up soon. Let's get into a little bit more on content. So going forward, how is your only fans? By the way at Monster Underscore Baby switch out the O and the A with an X link in the episode description. How has your content evolved at all? Has it evolved? Do you treat your only fans like a career? Career? Now, what's give me an update on what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still very much not treating it like a career. I'm treating it for fun. But I do like to keep a schedule, and I do enjoy the money it does bring because it's my spending money, so I do I do at least keep things up. I still have no intentions of ever being like a giant porn star or anything ever has been my intentions. I don't think that it ever will be. But I camera quality, like the quality of my content has gotten better, especially a long and more experience, so I've had the more of ben able to talk to other creators and bounce ideas off of other creators. I would feel that just the vibe that I bring with mind content in general has very much shifted into a place that I prefer more.
Speaker 1: And what is that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, you know, it's along with you know, the kind of like the name change shift. Almost like I was, you know, sweep and fun and wild and here now I'm just sexy. I'm sultry. I'm just here to be a slut and that's okay.
Speaker 1: So why did we do the name change? Was it just a preference thing was it? Literally, like like you changed your name to change because your personality changed along with it. Like I am not that I have a problem Rosie. Here's what I will say. Vixen is a good name for you. But I do see a lot of vixens. That's okay, you'll stand out, you're your own self. Rosie I thought was kind of like cute and like country a little bit. And you got this redhead Rosie. Oh blah blah blah. I like them both, don't get me wrong. Why did you decide to change it? I just.
Speaker 2: I kind of wasn't a fan of the way of the Rosie name, like the type of people the Rosy name seem to bring around, which seems ironic, but really, like my fans, the types of fans that I get has changed because the personality that I held and everything with the Rosie, because I guess I was the more fun and sweet, brought some very disturbing individuals. But ever since I've just been vixim Like I just get usually with fairly calm guys. I don't I mean, I still get very kinky guys, but because it's so put out there now of what I'm there for and the mood that I said, because I feel like I'm just being so much more prominent in the mood that I'm setting for my business. I guess for lack of better words, and I mean it's worked.
Speaker 1: Sure. What kind of guys were you getting? Where? They creeps? Like?
Speaker 2: Yes, I really, I don't want to elaborate more, but they were creeps.
Speaker 1: Okay. I assume with the name like Rosie. Okay, all right, they either want it either act younger than you are or like the robot from the Jetsons.
Speaker 2: They wanted me that I younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well was how old are you now?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty one?
Speaker 1: Younger, Well, that would push you into a illegal category. Okay, I understand that. I think, right, that's what they want. Yes, okay, we don't have to laborate anymore. My former partner on my comedy show, his wife is on OnlyFans, and some of the requests he got when she first went on was like do a JOI video for me and just keep saying that you're fourteen years old, and it's like, hey, dude, go to the fucking hell and maybe prison first, Like what are you doing and why would you get who's even comfortable requesting that.
Speaker 2: You know, I wish that was the worst thing that I've heard.
Speaker 1: But I ate dinner earlier. So let's just you know, we'll leave it at that. I don't want to throw up on your own.
Speaker 2: I had no interest in recounting my tales. Anyways, it's okay, fair enough, m.
Speaker 1: Two more questions, and it actually kind of surrounds going back to what we said before. Have there been any multiple guy situations that you've been involved in?
Speaker 2: No, I got so close. But but this new fuck buddy that I've got, this new content partner that has come running my way, is open to that and hasn't done it with two guys. He has done with two women, but he hasn't done with two guys. But he's very very open to it. So there is a big hope for that in the future.
Speaker 1: Okay, and are you excited for that as well?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now you say you get him and another guy, right, and you really like it, like really enjoy the attention and this and that, and then he goes, hey, I got two more buddies.
Speaker 2: That It sounds like a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a but this is important. You're gonna want these experiences when you get old. Okay, you're gonna want to look back at your grandkids and say, Grandma got gang banged one time in an eighty dollars motel room, and the.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm not telling my grandkids that.
Speaker 1: Well, the way society is crumbling, like, they'll be looking for gasoline and bullets on the street anyway, so like you'll be able to recount those stories and it won't be so weird.
Speaker 2: You know, it's diabolical work.
Speaker 1: That's society. I can't change it. Look at who am I, I'm nobody. That's how it's gonna work. And they're gonna need entertaining stories because there'll be no more electricity so they can't watch TV. So you gather them up and you go come here like Grandma Vix and tell you all about the time she took four dudes into a hotel room.
Speaker 2: I really hope not.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I kind of hope. So I think that'll be cute and fun and they'll be like Grandma, that's so great. They'll be wearing like a neckless of ears from people they killed out on the streets because society is crumbled and we have no electricity. It's mad Max is what I'm picturing. Speechless, folks, I've left her speechless. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Vixen formally Rosie. Go check out her first that's my suggestion to you. Go check out her first interview, either audio or video. They're both up completely free. Check out her first stuff, and then watch this one. I probably shouldn't tell you at the end of the episode to do that, but regardless, if you have watched this one already, go watch her first one and see how much she's grown. And not that you were bad at all before, but you've matured. It feels like it feels like you know what you want. More, feels like you're more.
Speaker 2: I'm way funnier too.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: I like to think? So?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll be the judge of that. I'm the one that was making the Mad Max jokes about your grandchildren. Umm, go ahead, no, fair enough. You can find her on Twitter and only fans, same user name on both, which I fucking love at Monster Underscore Baby switch out the O and the A with an X, so it's m x N S T E R Underscore B x b Y, Twitter and only fans. Vixen, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.