Speaker 1: The legacy media covered for the crimes of their masters, the ruling class. Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what they exist to do.
Speaker 1: That's why we have NBC News, That's why Yes, no, I totally that's why Fox is here. But to see people in independent media doing that, one of the questions I still can't answer is why is it that all the neocons are the ones leading the screaming and anyone who asked questions about Charliekirk's death when Charlie Kirk was an enemy of the neocons, so for the neocon whom he at best didn't trust and mostly really didn't like. I never talk about what I think Charlie fuck because it feels so weird be gone. But I just have to say this, they're the ones leading the charge on shut up, don't ask any questions, like you tell me what this is.
Speaker 2: Well that's I'm not going to take orders from them.
Speaker 1: Who are these people?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: I can hardly put into words how happy it made me to see Tucker Carlson one having Dave Smith back on again my home boy, but two talking about the independent media and how compromised they are, how not independent The independent media is and three talking about why myself and so many others have been pontificating and investigating and diving deep on the Charlie Kirk assassination. Because it's like everyone that hated or opposed Charlie Kirk in life has become his most ardent defender in death. Whereas people like myself or Ian Carroll or other people who had disagreements with Charlie when it came to foreign policy, we seem to be the ones that were most interested in finding out who actually took Charlie Kirk out, Whereas simultaneously, people like Ben Shapiro or Mark Levin and all these guys are trying to convince you that there's nothing to see here, that it's absolutely not worth investigating any further. And you have to ask yourself, if you're thinking at all critically, why is it that the people who didn't even like Charlie didn't like him at all? In many cases, Charlie was their overt enemy. They are the ones who are trying to craft and control the narrative about his untimely demise. And we're going to get to that, but first I want to talk a little bit about Trump's speech last night, and I could go through and I could show you clips of his speech, or we can watch the entire thing together and we can comment on it. But I'm not going to because there's genuinely no purpose in it. There's only one thing of note that was said, and it's really just evidence of how much of a liar he's become.
Speaker 4: Regime change was not our goal. We never said regime change, but regime change has occurred. But we also won regime change. I said. I spoke with the we have really regime change. You know, this is a change in the regime. But the Washington Post said, what do you mean you have regime change, you'd have regime change. I said, no, we took out the first regime one hundred percent. That was Komani.
Speaker 2: Again, we have had regime change, So.
Speaker 4: I never say I wanted it. So I never talked about regime change, but we got it.
Speaker 3: One of those clips was from yesterday morning where he's saying, yeah, we want regime change, and then in the speech the very same day, but at night he says that that was never part of their actual intended goals, and it's like, okay, so that's the reason that I'm not going to play you much of his speech because it's just utterly pointless. He gives you everything that you want to hear and a bunch of things you don't want to hear, and you have no idea what to make of it. And ultimately, I'm not even sure that they really know what the timeline is or what they're doing at all. It seems more to me like they are essentially trying to create a clip farm by which they can just clip out portions of it and then whatever the ultimate result of the war in Iran is, they can say, look, he said this, and then this is what ended up happening, whereas you can also pick other portions of the very same speech and it'll be demonstrated in a few weeks or a few months or a few years, depending on how badly this goes, and you can you can say none of that happened, literally none of it. So I think that's what they're doing.
Speaker 5: He said four to six weeks, six to eight weeks, three, it could be any particular number, but we would never reveal precisely what it is because our goal is to finish those objectives, and we're well on our way, and the Chairman, and I look at this every single day. It will be the president's determination and the president's determination alone, when those objectives are complete and when it serves the interest of the American people to cut that deal.
Speaker 3: So, as Pete hegg Seth clarifies there as the head of the Department of War, basically, the goals are whatever Trump says they are. The timeline is whatever Trump says it will be, and the exit strategy is whatever, and whenever Trump decides to take it. So, yeah, we don't know anything. We learned nothing, and the stock market is reacting and responding accordingly, down over a percent across all indices over the past day.
Speaker 4: Thanks to the progress we've made, I can say tonight that we are on track to complete all of America's military objectives shortly, very shortly. We are going to hit them extremely hard over the next two to three weeks. We're going to bring them back to the Stone ages where they belong.
Speaker 3: The war that was briefly sold to us on the idea of liberating the poor Iranians has now pivoted into total demolition as usual. So even though we didn't want regime change, we got regime change and Ultimately, now we're going to liberate the Iranians by bombing them back to the Stone Ages. And woke up this morning to find out that we had blown up according to Trump on a true social post, which is always a fun way to find out about a war crime, is that we had blown up their largest bridge in Iran. Oh, and he continues to threaten to blow up their oil fields as well as their electrical facilities, which would clearly be a war crime, as well as the desalinization plant. So yeah, we're kind of playing with fire here, if I'm being honest. But the thing I found most notable was that he said, thanks to the regime change which we created by killing all of their top leadership, that we didn't actually want the regime change, but now we have regime change, and these new leaders are much more open to negotiation.
Speaker 4: The new group is less radical and much more reasonable.
Speaker 3: Well than a few hours after that speech, if not less than a few hours, it is reported that Israel once again took out the top negotiator for Iran by dropping a bomb on residential facilities, as is often the case, and in this instance for the first time out of the three attempts they did not kill him, They badly injured him and killed his wife. So I'm sure he'll be much more apt to negotiate with us now. Obviously I'm being sarcastic. He will almost certainly not be negotiating with us at all. And this is the third count them three times now that the Israelis have reportedly this one is brand new, so I'm gonna hold off judgment. Maybe it was the American military, but it certainly looks as if, based off initial reports, that this is the third time that the Iranian negotiators have been murdered mid negotiiation with America, and that ladies and gentlemen, is exactly what Joe Kent said when he resigned.
Speaker 6: Trump even said it today when he was up the Plan side. He was asked who are you talking with inside of Iran? And he said, I don't want to name them because then they might get killed.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to be killed.
Speaker 6: Well, they might get killed by the Israelis because the Israelis don't want us to have a negotiation.
Speaker 7: Essentially, you're saying we just need to tell them.
Speaker 6: No, and not just tell them no, you have to take things away from them. You're going to run any strikes by US. And also, you're not going on the offense anymore. You're done being on the offense. If you're attacked, we'll back you up. What takes place now in Iran, that affects US, that affects the GCC, that affects the straits of horror moves and world energy, You're done.
Speaker 7: We don't have a problem doing that to any other country in the world. Why do we have reluctancy to do it Toism? I mean, there's obviously the Israeli lobby factor. Mary Madelson gave I think one hundred million dollars to the Trump's campaign, and there's other really prominent donors that are very pro Israel, many of whom are dual citizens.
Speaker 3: Here looks to me like Joe Kent was telling the truth that yeah, Israelis don't want an exit ramp. They don't want there to be any avenue for peace, because that is not their goal. They intend to take this as far and as long and as viciously as humanly possible. A lah the clean break doctrine from the memo back in the nineteen nineties, that this is their entire plan. We don't need to make peace with the Palestinians because we're just going to actively assault aggressively any nation who lends them support. And this is obviously extended into the wider Greater Israel project. And what I find most remarkable about it is that despite the fact that it's so obvious to any keen observer, anybody who's actually paying attention to how this stuff is playing out, it's become crystal clear. Even if you don't believe Jill, can't just look with your own eyes, this is exactly what's happening. The guy who was trying to negotiate with the Iranians was JD. Vance, the Vice President of the United States. He was having communications with them through the Pakistanis and near hours, near hours after Trump's speech where he said, the new people that we're talking to are much more reasonable, they bombed him also. So you would think, given how egotistical Donald Trump is, given how much he wants to be viewed as the tough guy, the leader of the free world, the most powerful important man on the planet, if not in human history, we've never seen someone as powerful and as great as Donald Trump. That's what he wants you to believe, right, So why would he not absolutely drag bb netan Yahoo and the Israeli government and the Israeli military over their attack on the lead negotiator for a third time on the Iranian side, if if Trump is telling the truth about anything in his speech, and as much as I found his speech to be filled with lies, like the fact that we stopped them from getting a nuclear weapon and blah blah blah, I mean almost all of it was filled with lies. But the one aspect of the speech that you think he wouldn't dare have the audacity to lie about is that we are looking to exit in two to three weeks and that the new people we're talking to seem to be much more open to pe negotiations. And look how great I am. I've scared the Iranians into playing ball. And then the next day your allies scare quotes, blow up the guy you're talking to, and you've got nothing to say about it.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 3: Vance, Hey, JD you got anything to say about this? But your twenty twenty eight presidential chances are calling. Oh yeah, your credit card just got declined. You're in serious trouble. The entire GOP is so so terribly damaged by this obvious betrayal by this obvious fealty to a foreign government, none of which did we vote for. And obviously they want to blame that on the Pannikins and the black Pillars and the Candaeans and the Tucker Carlson's and Dave Smiths or me or whoever else, right, anybody who's not just an overt abject water carrier for the Trump administration. It's our fault because we're just not cheering loud enough as he betrays his bass. But let me remind you this is who he was when he was campaigning.
Speaker 4: I am the candidate of peace. I am peace.
Speaker 3: A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for a man who wants to end wars, not start them.
Speaker 5: We do not want war with Iran.
Speaker 8: We actually want peace.
Speaker 5: The Iranians are clearly not.
Speaker 8: Very good at war.
Speaker 5: Perhaps they should follow President Trump's lead and give piece a chance.
Speaker 4: Kamalaz campaigning with warmongers like Liz Cheney, how do you think that is? She picks Liz Cheney, whose father virtually destroyed the Middle East. You know Liz Cheney. She talks to me, go, oh, I want war. She always wants war. Every time I was with her in the White House. We should attack this nation, that nation, nations that people never even heard of. We should attack some big tough guy. She sits back in Washington. Oh, we ought to go and attack Iran, Iraq. We're gonna attack everybody. That's why I broke up with her. All she wanted to do is go to war with everybody. These warhawks, they want to draft your kids to die in wars and they will never fight themselves.
Speaker 3: These warhawks, they want to draft your kids to fight their wars and wars that they will never fight themselves. Thank you whoever. That was clearly not the guy in power today, that's for sure. And as much as the wasted money and the loss of life and all of the devastation obviously bothers me about all of this, in some ways, the moral depravity is what's even more disturbing.
Speaker 9: When the President says, more reasonable again, these folks are appearing more reasonable behind the scenes privately in these conversations than perhaps some of the previous leaders who are now no longer on planet Earth because they lied to the United States and they strung us along in negotiations, and that was unacceptable to the president, which is why many of the previous leaders were killed.
Speaker 3: That's Karenlyn Levitt on April thirtieth, just the day before his speech, where she's saying that, Yeah, these new negotiators are much more reasonable, and the reason that they're more reasonable is because the people that we were negotiating prior are no longer on this earth, as she says with a cross on her chest and smiles, about the murder of peace negotiators. And in many ways, I think that's exactly what has disturbed Tucker Carlson so much so that he became really an anti war activist over the past couple of years. As a Christian, as a moral person, it's very difficult to look at the leaders of your government, particularly people that Tucker Carlson campaigned for, that he spoke highly of, that he defended, that he helped usher into these positions of authority and power, and to hear them saying these things that are so obviously depraved. If you listen to Pete Hegseth, I mean he sounds like an absolute lunatic, blood thirsty psychopath for real.
Speaker 5: I did the same with his boss, a colonel with a heart the size of Texas and a beautiful deployment mustache to match. I witnessed lethality. I met a junior airman as the sun was going down and a chill was setting on the tarmac who when asked what they needed, she simply looked up at me with a sly smile on her face and said, more bombs, sir, and bigger bombs.
Speaker 2: We will happily oblige her.
Speaker 3: And then after Trump' speech last night, he tweets out blow them back to the Stone Age. It's like, these are the people that we were allegedly liberating just six weeks ago. And for the record, I think this is exactly why Tucker Carlson has railed particularly against Evangelicals, against Zionist Christians in America, and he has described them. Even though he's walked this back, I know exactly why he said it that these are the people that he hates the most because under the cloak of his religion, they are perpetuating death and violence and destruction all over the planet in the name of God. And as someone who genuinely believes in God, Tucker Carlson and many other heroic Christians have stood up and said, not in our fucking name. And I know I'm not supposed to cuss. Well I'm talking about biblical stuff. But sorry, it's necessary right now because otherwise you get you know, Trump's spiritual authority leader like PAULA.
Speaker 8: White now in the name of Jesus, fire fire, fire, fire, fire.
Speaker 6: Fire.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think it's probably worth people of any moral stripe, Christians, any religion, honestly, who sees this for what it is, who sees it as the perpetuation of evil under the cloak of religiosity, has an obligation to speak up, to say loudly in unison, not in our name, not with our dollars, not with our blood, not with the future of our country hanging the balance. The answer is no. And Tucker did an entire show today on basically what he thinks these actions mean in terms of America's place as the leader of the free world.
Speaker 1: So the three headlines from the President's speech last night, at least in the short term ar no ground troops, didn't mention ground troops. Yes, we are getting out in some number of weeks by the end of April, and there's not going to be regime change. Regime change, as he said explicitly, is not our goal. So are those true? Well, of course you can't tell. You can't know at this point, as Trump himself said.
Speaker 3: And I haven't had a chance to really talk much about what I see happening on a more macro scale and what I think we're witnessing in real time. What I think the truth is is that we simply don't have the military capability to take and hold the strait of hormones.
Speaker 2: Let me explain.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we have the ability to take the strait of hormone if we're willing to risk and probably lose thousands of soldiers' lives. So it's not really the taking that is the impossibility. It's the holding, which becomes very challenging, particularly if you do not intend to marshal a force of a half a million or a million American soldiers to invade and create a barrier where you can stop both drone and missile attacks and mine attacks and boat attacks. I mean, you have to have a serious force there, and it would have to be permanent if you intend to take and hold the straight up horn mouz. So, in my opinion, Trump has just decided we're not going to take it because we don't have the political capital to do so. So we're going to turn it on NATO. We're going to turn it on Europe. We're going to say, hey, you guys, use it. You guys need this oil more than we do. So it's now in your lap.
Speaker 10: How close are you to getting that?
Speaker 4: Well, we have a coalition formed, but they should have been up here a long time with them, and you know they're affected. The amazing thing is, we don't need the hormost straight. We don't need it.
Speaker 2: We don't need it at all. We have so much oil.
Speaker 4: Our country is not affected by this.
Speaker 2: We have more.
Speaker 4: We have twice the amount of oil as Saudi Arabia or Russia, and soon it'll be three times the amount.
Speaker 3: He then proceeded during that speech and many other times over the past couple months, if not the past couple of years, to threaten to exit NATO, which, as you guys probably know, I am in favor of. I think that NATO has been not so much a defensive alliance as much as it has been a mechanism for our empire. However, the reason you will not hear me supporting Trump in that is because I think this is a much more nefarious maneuver. And why do I think that, Well, because Israel hates Turkey and Turkey happens to be a NATO member. Urtawan, the leader of Turkey, came out very aggressively and cut off all diplomatic ties to the Israelis after the war in Gaza began, actually a year had already passed, so he stood idly by and he bit his tongue for a full year, and he let the Israelis just demolish the Palestinians. But after a year, given his Muslim population, he had to come out and say no more.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, while it hasn't boiled over into overt hostilities or aggression in terms of military activity between the two nations, I'm of the opinion based off of You can go through all of my prior episodes if you want to see all of the reasons. I'm so convinced that Donald Trump is absolutely in the employee of the Israelis. That's the reason I believe that he's ultimately threatening to exit NATO, not because it's bankrupting US, not because he wants to end the empire, but rather he is dedicated almost entirely to bolstering and supporting the fledgling Israeli Empire to the detriment of the American Empire. Now, Turkey was never listed on the West Clark seven. And maybe I'll be proven to be wrong, and I hope I will be proven to be wrong, obviously, but it does seem to me like the consistent and increasing vitriol between Donald Trump and Europe is not so much about their unwillingness to get into wars that we started that hurt them, because why would an ally want to help out another ally as they are doing things that hurt their own countries unless they absolutely have to, unless, like Donald Trump, they were blackmailed or coerced or had their lives threatened in order to become in the employ of a foreign country. And the really important thing to understand about all this is that the reason that NATO doesn't lift a finger when it comes to the Strait of Horn Moves is because not because they don't need it. Trump's right about that, They absolutely do. They do need those resources, and it's not just oil and gas, it's also fertilizer and helium and all sorts of different minerals that come through that straight on shipping. But the primary reason that they don't feel as if they have to lift a finger, nor should they feel like they have to lift a finger, is because that's the whole deal, that's the whole game. That the American dollar is used in global trade because we ensure global shipping lanes will remain largely free. And if we refuse to do that, then ultimately, why should they be trading in the US dollar? And this gets into very high level finance and very very kind of woo woo, little tinfoil Hattie, and some of you are probably I'm probably going to lose some of you on this, to be honest, but I believe that Trump is being used to usher in the death of the US dollar as the reserve currency of the world. And the reason I believe that is because historically our actions in the Middle East had been predicated off of going after leadership in the Middle East who refused to play ball when it came to trading their oil in US dollars.
Speaker 2: We did that with.
Speaker 3: Gadafi, we went after Saddam Hussein. Basically, anyone that got in our way when it came to the petro dollar system, they died. But in this instance, it doesn't seem to be a concern at all. It seems to be collateral damage in a way that they're not even worried about it, which is totally mystified. And as I mentioned a couple weeks ago, the Iranians have now made a deal where anybody who kicks out the Israeli and American ambassadors from their country and is willing to trade in something other than the US dollar is welcome to have their ships sail through the Strait of Hormuz unattacked. Kick out the Israeli ambassador, kick out the American ambassador, trade in the Yuan, You're good to go. And I just don't think people understand how big of a deal that is. I mean, it is such a huge, huge deal. It is a paradigm shift that really goes above and beyond any of the things that Tucker Carlson even highlighted in his monologue, which was great, by the way, I'm not saying it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: But again, I think Tucker's weakness, and this is just my honest opinion, is that I think his weakness is that he doesn't understand Austrian economics, that he doesn't understand really what being the Empire of the world means, what is the underpinning to our mechanism for control. Tucker seems to believe that it is exclusively about military might, that's the secondary effect. Actually, the military might is only utilized to maintain our stranglehold on the global economy in terms of exclusively using the US dollar. And when you start a war in Iran on behalf of Israel and you destroy one of the most important, if not the most important straight when it comes to global trade, one that absolutely devastates your allies in Europe's economy. And after you've lit everything on fire, you turn around and you say to them, you deal with it. What do you think they're going to do next? You think that they're going to go and lose thousands of troops fixing the shit storm that you created and still trading the US dollar when they have a relatively stable currency in the Euro that they could use anyways.
Speaker 2: Why would they do that?
Speaker 3: So this is the thing that I can't really get my hands around. I don't understand what the long term game plan is because it seems as if what we're doing is we're kicking dirt in as many people's eyes as possible longtime allies, recent allies, I mean even the GCC who are recent allies. We allowed them to get badly damaged in this war that was against their will and not in their interests, and we didn't do anything to defend them. But we did everything in our power to defend the Israelis, who were ultimately the catalyst for this war in the first place. So what it looks to me like is that we are trading every single positive relationship we have with every other country on Earth and sacrificing all of it just to demonstrate our undying loyalty is not even the right word for it, fealty like absolute domination, that we will sacrifice everything we have, everything that built this country up, and our empire, even if you don't like the empire. We are sacrificing all of it on behalf of one country that's smaller than New Jersey.
Speaker 2: How the fuck is that possible?
Speaker 1: Believe I can say with certainty that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered. So I so, I mean, but of course I'm always open to counter reveiling evidence, always great my capacity for being wrong. But I can see if you could X ray my heart, you would find that I believe with total certainty he was murdered and the people in the US government knew that he was murdered. I don't want that to be true, but I believe it is true. So like it's going to take a lot, you're gonna have to show me that that's false.
Speaker 3: Now, Tucker will never say the part that I'm about to say, But my opinion is that given that Tucker Carlston had such a positive, really long lasting relationship with Donald Trump, was in communication with him right up until this war began, tried to prevent the war very loudly, very openly about it. And given that now that the war has begun and it's become a disaster, Tucker Carlson has not relented that he has continued to criticize it. And then, for you, you pair with that reality the fact that he's now willing to talk about the fact that he thinks that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in prison, and now add into that that Donald Trump had a multi decade relationship with Epstein, and now add into that that it seems quite clear to me that Tucker Carlson believes that Donald Trump is compromised by the Israelis and if you just put all of those things together, well, he'll never say it.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll ever say it.
Speaker 3: He might, but I don't think he's ever going to say But I think this is my opinion that Tucker Carlson believes that Donald Trump is compromised through the Epstein Network.
Speaker 11: You know, they say the most dangerous time for a woman to leave, the most dangerous time for an abused woman is when she tries to leave. Yeah, right, Like, that's when he might kill you. And that's kind of how I feel about the government right now.
Speaker 1: I think you're I think that's so first of all, so well put, and also so true because it can't actually last that much longer because the disparity in power is too great.
Speaker 2: Now. Dave was talking about himself us.
Speaker 3: He's talking about our danger living under a government that's kind of on its last legs, under an empire which is on its last legs. I personally see Trump in the same position that we all are in, And personally, I think there's two possibilities. I think either genuinely Trump has lost his mind and he genuinely cannot actually realize what the truth is, or how badly he's devastating his legacy, or how badly this war is going, or how badly he's impacting the global economy, or how badly the Epstein cover up hurt his image, the entire White House's image. Maybe he's just so out to lunch at this point that he can't recognize it. The alternative hypothesis that I hold, and one that I think is slightly more probable, is that Donald Trump, after Butler Pennsylvania, knows for a fact who took that shot, and he knows for a fact who has his number, and he is just trying to keep him and his family alive, and honestly, at the end of the day, you don't need to go into any sort of hypothesis along with me, I think it's fair to assume that if either of those options are true or false, it doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump betrayed his base, and he has done so egregiously, and that ultimately he needs to be removed from office, because ultimately, whatever you're reasoning or whatever you believe the justification is for his actions, for his betrayal, is really secondary to the actions themselves, and what have the actions done to benefit us? And the answer is not at all. It hasn't benefited us at all. It has hurt us terribly. I just looked at the gas station yesterday. It was five dollars and sixty cents for gas for premium. Now, granted I live in Miami, and I'm sure it's cheaper elsewhere, but my god, I mean that's two dollars per gallon up just in the past forty five days.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm very fortunate in that I work from home and I don't drive very often, so it doesn't really impact me.
Speaker 2: But my god, for people who have a daily.
Speaker 3: Commute, for those that are in the trucking industry, I mean for businesses all over the country and all over the world for that matter. This is a headwind to the global economy that is far bigger than your opinion as to whether or not Donald Trump has lost his mind or whether or not Donald Trump is compromised by a foreign government. It doesn't matter. What he's doing is damaging us. He needs to go. And it's not just serious political analysts that are picking up on this betrayal and this insanity.
Speaker 2: It's also comedians.
Speaker 1: When you don't know, you don't know right, right, it's like the war and Iran right now, we don't know what.
Speaker 2: We don't know. We don't know why we're in. We don't know why we're going. I can give you some hints. Yeah, I know, but we're not a political show, yea. We don't want to talk about it. We're the same things Iran. I don't know what. I don't know why we're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's subliminal enough.
Speaker 2: So we don't know why. We don't know why. Yeah, we don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah we do. Yeah, yeah, actually we do know why. And like I said, it doesn't matter if he's been coerced in that position, or if it's sincere or maybe he was an not from the jump.
Speaker 2: None of that matters.
Speaker 3: What matters is his actions. What matters are the consequences of his decisions, and his decisions have been catastrophic for us as a people. And that's why I've been so relentlessly antagonistic towards people like Dan Bongino and Cash Hotel or Pambondi, is that it doesn't matter why you're betraying us. I don't care. At the end of the day, your life's being threatened. If you're caught with compremont blackmail or you're just a trader from jump Folks.
Speaker 12: Is a difficult conversation for me because I really believed in this guy.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 12: I supported him for a while, even when you know him and President Trump. But it heads been good on some issues. But I'm going to tell you some I have never been as disappointed in a human being in politics as I am in Tom Massey.
Speaker 3: For a second there, I thought Dan Bongino was talking about himself. No, he's talking about Thomas Massey. I have never been more disappointed in sown in politics than Thomas Massey.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Or I don't know. Let me put on our thinking caps here and think this one through. Or could it be that Thomas Massey highlighted the fact that the J five pipe bomber that you framed was not actually the perpetrator where you covered up for a CIA asset was a Capitol Police officer and is now a CIA employee. Or could it be that Thomas Massey pushed through a law that forced the Epstein disclosure, which proved that you had lied through your teeth for an entire year about the nature and the size of those files. I'm going to say, it's probably the fact that he just highlighted your depravity. That's my guess, just guessing here. I don't think that he actually disappointed you so much that you've now hosted his primary challenger, which by the way, is funded by a bunch of Zionist billionaire donors and people that helped Trump get into power. I don't think Massey's unwillingness to go along with whatever ever Trump dictates is actually the reason that you oppose him, but rather the reason that you oppose him is because he won't go along with the cover up that you participated in on both J five and the entire Epstein operation. And I'm not gonna say this is a smoking gun, but ladies and gentlemen, we got There was a post yesterday a showdown between Dan Bongino and Thomas Massey that is one for the Ages, and in it, Thomas Massey lays out much of those things I already described to you, but he also identified that the phone calls that Dan Bongino said that he had with Thomas Massey, and how it was ultimately Thomas Massey's fault because he didn't pick up the phone. Well, Dan Bongino shared screen shots of those phone calls, and you won't believe what time zone those screenshots say he was making those phone calls in because Thomas Massey did the same thing. He screenshot at those calls on his end on the American end, posted those screenshots and then he juxtaposed them to Dan Bongino's screenshots, which said that those calls were happening seven hours later. And then a bunch of Internet sluice started to think to themselves, well, what time zone would be seven hours further to the east. Then you know Thomas Massey's time zone, and it just happened to be Israeli time. So there's a couple possibilities there. Maybe maybe it's benign, it's just a glitch. Maybe Dan Bongino was on a plane and he had Wi Fi and that ultimately changed the time zone when he screenshot of those texts, But then he was just flying back to the good old US of a to be a red, white and blue, true telling, patriotic American. Or there's two other slightly more nefarious possibilities that as the Deputy director of the FBI, he has assets within Israel screenshotting that have access to his communications and are screen shotting his communications and feeding him talking points on how to attack Thomas Massey. That's a disturbing possibility. And the most disturbing possibility, and maybe most likely, I don't know, is that he just works for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why you got to make sure your phone is on the same time zone as your boss's, right, Dan. Look, I don't know what to make of any of it, to be honest, but wow, I mean, these are historic moments we're living through.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Oh and by the way, the former Capitol police officer who was being investigated, this is true, being investigated by the FBI when it came to the J five pipe bombing incident. She was put on a polygraph and according to the defense of the guy that they're claiming planet of those pipe bombs, she failed when she was asked explicitly, did you plant these bombs yourself? And she failed a polygraph, which, by the way, according to Kyle sarafin your immediate lee, not in contention or removed from power if you're in the CIA if you fail a polygraph. So, I don't know, it's interesting that after failing a polygraph. He was immediately hired by the CIA. Interesting, isn't that interesting? So in conclusion, I don't really care if you think I'm crazy. I have shown you all of my work for years how I've come to these conclusions. And I believe that Crooks, well, he may have been the gunman, I don't know. I think that there was an underlying motive for that attack on Donald Trump and Butler Pennsylvania. And I believe that he has demonstrated he is not the same person, and every day since then he has not been the same guy as he was prior to that. And I believe that every single cover up when it came to the Epstein operation just added more fuel to that conspiracy theory fire. And then Bby and net Yahoo coming over here, spending seven trips, seven fucking trips in a year to convince us to go to a war that they won it for thirty years, and you got the Secretary of State and Department of War guy and everybody else is saying Trump and too, Trump too, saying, yeah, we had to fight this war in defense of Israel, a war that Israel started, but we had to fight it to defend them war they start Oh, so we're just we're just their attack dog, okay. And then Joe Kent comes out and he says, yeah, we're fighting it for Israel. And then and you got people like JD Vance or Donald Trump himself saying that we're looking for peace negotiations that we're looking to leave in a couple of weeks, and just over and over and over again, the Israelis blow up the people that you're trying to negotiate with, and you don't say shit about it, you don't seem to be bothered about it at all. And then you know, at some point you just kind of have to conclude this guy ain't really fucking running shit.
Speaker 2: And that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: So you can get mad, you can yell at me, you can leave a comment down below say how stupid I am.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But I'm pretty confident, after years of analyzing this very deeply, that yeah, we're being played, that we've lost our sovereignty. And I'm not going to bite my tongue about it, and I'm not gonna dan bongino myself over it, and I'm not gonna pambonding myself over it. I'm going to tell you the truth By the way Pambondi got fired today.
Speaker 2: But if it makes you.
Speaker 3: Before you breathe a sigh of relief, does she get fired for covering up the Epstein operation? Does she get fired for not in prisoning Anthony Fauci? Does she get fired for not in prisoning or prosecuting anyone in the Deep State or the FBI that tried to frame Trump or the operation to frame the J five or the J sixers. Nope, No, Pambondi got fired because she leaked investigatory details about Eric Swalwell, who had an affair with a Chinese spy allegedly. So yeah, oh, and before you get any hope after off of that, you should also remember that this is the guy who is now replacing her, at least temporarily, Todd Blanche. Just to clarify, or is the public going to learn.
Speaker 8: The identities of the men who abuse the girls with the information that you're releasing?
Speaker 2: And if not, why not? And then I have a quick follow up.
Speaker 6: And you just baked in an assumption into your question that I have never said and I don't know to be true.
Speaker 12: Is the public going to learn about men that abuse these girls?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 11: I understand what that means.
Speaker 2: So that's your new ag.
Speaker 3: A guy who doesn't even understand the question are we going to be learned about who abuse these women? He's like abuse women? Where the fuck you, Ben Todd. It's been kind of the biggest story of the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we are a compromised nation and compromise people, and we are ruled over by fake politicians with fake influencers which lie through their teeth to you every fucking day. They cash checks as they propagandize you to support things that devastate not just you but your children. These people are reprehensible on a scale that I really can't put into words.
Speaker 2: I'll try.
Speaker 3: They're the worst people on the planet. They are basement dwelling, low rent versions of Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity or any of these other water carrying, hack fucking bastards who have lied you into wars and lied you into domestic strife and economic ruin. These people on social media get paid pennies to propagandize millions into supporting things that devastate you and them. They are reprehensible, and that's the one thing I would like to see Dave Smith and Tucker Carlson talk about a little bit more in depth because they touched on it today when it came to the lack of curiosity when it comes to Butler, Pennsylvania or anything, right, all these big stories that we've been talking about, but they didn't really dive deep on it. They didn't really just hammer out how and why these people are doing what they're doing, what is the mechanism for it. I've done episodes on it, so you guys are no project esther. These are things that are real. These are not just conspiracy theory nonsense. This is actually fucking happening. Before I get out of here, I gotta take one shot at my good friend Dave Smith. It jars me absolutely nuts. Dave comes on this show with me and I and Carrol. We're on here for two hours and we're trying to talk to him about Charlie Kirk. We're trying to talk to him about you know, Butler, all these all these you know, wild out there's anythings.
Speaker 2: That everybody obviously thinks is.
Speaker 3: You know, something's something's up, something's rotten in Denmark, right, And we're trying to have like really serious conversations. These are things that I've as you guys know, I've researched a lot, like I actually know what I'm talking about on these issues.
Speaker 2: And Dave is just like.
Speaker 10: Nah, he's just poo pulling us left and right. But he gets on there with Tucker Carlson, he goes on there with Rogan. It's just like, man, I think there's real reason to be asking these questions. And it's like, well, then what the fuck, Dave? So I guessed me and I and Carol aren't all that crazy now are we?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Man, I love you, Dave, but I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like how you play both sides of the fence. You go, you know these dudes, these dudes are wild. But then you get on with Tucker and Tucker's like, yeah, I think Epstein got whacked in prison, and I think Butler was not what we're being told it was. And I think that the reason that we're fighting an Iran is because Israel and da da da da da da. And he's like he lists all the things out that I agree with, and it's just like, now you agree with it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not on Tucker's level, So I guess.
Speaker 3: I'll accept that you don't take me as seriously as you take Tucker Crossing.
Speaker 2: But I'm your homeboy, so get it together. Dave.
Speaker 3: All right, no sponsors today because I love you so, so freaking much.
Speaker 2: But if you want to support my work, I would really mean a lot to me.
Speaker 3: You could start by hyping this video if you were watching on YouTube right now. I don't know what it does, but apparently it helps with virality. The last episode did like sixty thousand views, so the more you guys hype it, I think.
Speaker 2: The better it is for the autgo so I would really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And if you don't want to do that, and by the way, I think you get three three a week, so if you can just save those up, I only do two episodes a week, so if you can save two of those up and hype every episode I put out, that would help a lot. And if you want to support my work in a more financial avenue, you can either pick up a faffo America First and fucking Only shirt link are down on the description Aaron Water Designs, or you can subscribe to me on x at Liberty lock Pot. I'll follow you back or Libertylockdown dot locals dot com. I appreciate you guys so much. Oh what a crazy world we're living in. Huh, we'll survive, but make sure that you pray for the gaze of hormones.
Speaker 13: Isn't it a little bit homophobics that we're so focused on the straits of home moves and not the gaze of homes?
Speaker 14: I agree, yes for sure.
Speaker 13: Why do you think something to leave the gaze of homoves behind?
Speaker 14: I think it's just history historically, Like you know, gays have always been very discriminated against, which is wrong on so many levels, even in war. Yeah, even in war. It just takes more reform in government obviously, and then also educating society.
Speaker 13: Just feel like, if we're gonna go and say we can't leave the gay people behind, I don't think we should go and say at all. But if we're going to is it a gaze of her moods? We could turn it in to Faia Island for sure.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to Liberty Lockdown, great podcast. Clint is Tight