Speaker 1: And enogy s canct so High Ecstasy, cancert coma, It's not sorry, and enogy, what's up? Positive bitches? How are we doing today? If you were hearing this episode, then you were meant to be here, So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby Girl, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to bebe. You are not here on this planet to be average. You did not come all the way down from whatever you incarnated from two planet Earth to be average. Now, this podcast is not for everyone, hence why there's not billions of people listening to it. This podcasts are for those souls who are meant to do big things. If you are hearing this message, not only are you meant to be here, but you're meant to do big things. And that means you're not meant to be like everybody else. You're not meant to have average results. You're not meant to live an average life. And you know this hence why you want more. If you want to lead the masses, if you want to lead humanity, you can't be like the masses. You can't be like everyone else. A leader is distinct and that is why they are the leader. They make other people feel something, They inspire those around them. They are not like other people. That is why you are not like other people. And your differences what makes you unique and stands out, is not a negative thing. Those qualities are what makes you a leader. And that's why you've always felt a little bit out of place, a little bit against the grain. That is your strength. Will you ever feel lonely? Yes, sometimes you're going to experience loneliness, And that is really what I want to discuss today. When you choose your destiny, you choose the path less traveled. Okay, cue the loneliness. It might come in. It might come in. Stepping into your destiny often means stepping away from everything that's familiar and comfortable and habitual in your current reality, and therefore it can feel somewhat isolating when you leave behind certain habits, people, places. Your brain, You're eg goic mind is gonna crave that familiarity. It's gonna want to go back. The thing about familiarity is just because something's familiar to you doesn't mean it's good for you. Your brain is gonna tell you go back to binge eating, go back to binge drinking, not because it's good for you, but because it's familiar. You're stronger than what is familiar to you. And this is your energetic invitation to step away from what you've known so you can become everything you've ever wanted to be. Your mind will create familiarity, but your soul creates your destiny. Your soul creates fulfillment. Your soul, before you ever came to planet Earth, knew exactly what it wanted to do while on this planet, and that is where your soul is trying to drag you. Now, your ego might want to stay, and so you might feel like you're having this inner world war. My soul wants to move forward, It wants growth, but my ego wants to stay the same.
Speaker 2: Which avatar are you going to choose? You have free will?
Speaker 1: Are you going to choose free will to devolve? Or do you want to choose your destiny? I feel that loneliness is a very small price to pay for reaching your destiny.
Speaker 2: You might have to step onto that path that not many people are on, so.
Speaker 1: It might not be filled with other human beings. It might feel a little isolating, a little lonely. But is that really that high of a price to pay for attracting everything you've ever wanted for fulfilling your soul's destiny? Is that that high a price to pay? This feeling of loneliness that you might be experiencing is temporary, and it's the bridge to your destiny. What are you going to choose? I have been choosing my destiny, and this means more discipline, more meditation. It means being hyper aware of the things I'm putting into my body. It's been about three months now that I've been using magic Mind. I love magic mind, and if you don't know what that is, magic mind is my little magic in a bottle. It has clean ingredients. It gives me the perfect boost of energy while allowing me to stay in alignment with who I truly am. When I'm about to do a workout or a podcast, I have my magic mind, I feel elevated, I feel connected to my soul, and I feel plugged into what I'm doing. Magic Mind over the course of about three months, really has made such a difference in my habitual way of being. Where energy drinks were making me have crazy high highs and then these drastic low lows. It was really taking a.
Speaker 2: Toll on my well being.
Speaker 1: Having Magic Mind over the course of a couple months, I really feel so much more in alignment with myself. I feel better. And when you take Magic Mind over a period of time, you really start to notice this difference in your life.
Speaker 2: I have a special offer for you up.
Speaker 1: To December six, so tomorrow will be the last day this offer stands, but I do have a special Black Friday discount for you. This Black Friday offer is currently at fifty percent off until December six, and you can get this discount at www dot magicmind dot com slash CCBF. That's ci CIIBF again, that's www dot magicmind dot com slash ccbf, cii ciib F and this fifty percent off Black Friday offer will be available. The link will be in my show notes and it's going to be through December six. So if you want to try Magic Mind, if you want to take the road less traveled and really elevate yourself, you're gonna want to try this magic mind. Also, if you are looking to take accountability over your energy and shift the reality that you are attracting, join one of my courses. The twenty one Day Breakup Globe Challenge is if you're going through a heartbreak.
Speaker 2: The Pedestal Path is if.
Speaker 1: You want to relearn your value and understand how to put yourself on the pedestal create boundaries up your worth. The Shadow Alchemy will help you break habitual patterns. It's also going to help you integrate your shadow and reclaim.
Speaker 2: All the parts of yourself.
Speaker 1: And the art of alchemy will help you transmute your hurt into hotness, your pain into power. If you want more guidance than just through a course, you can also jm me on Instagram at vibein with CC. The link will be in the show notes, and I do offer one on one sessions as an intuitive channel and guide. DM me now to hear more about my current offerings. Without further ado, let's get into today's episode. About eight months ago, I had a therapy session and my therapist looked at me dead in the eyes and he said, CC, no matter how much you would have explained yourself to your ex. No matter how many parts of yourself you would have shown your ex, he would have never been able to fully see you, nor digest who you are. He would never have been able to really understand all the parts of you. And that made me want to dig a hole into planet Earth and never leave again. However, it put a lot of perspective on loneliness for me, so let's talk about it. Being lonely in a relationship is so much worse than being alone and feeling lonely while you're in a transition phase building yourself up to greatness. Feeling lonely while surrounded by family and friends who don't understand you is so much worse than experiencing loneliness because you're in a season of isolation transitioning your vibration. Let's put some respect on loneliness for a minute. Being lonely because you're building something, because you're focused on feeding your energy into your empire, learning, growing, becoming better is so different than being or feeling alone while surrounded by people. When you feel lonely and you're surrounded by people or in a relationship, that loneliness it ain't going away because you're surrounded by the wrong people, but feeling temporary loneliness because you're in a season, trying to build something that's not going to last forever, that has an in sight, and that is just delayed gratification. You're doing something, so you might not feel one hundred percent fulfilled with the people around you twenty four to seven while you're building something. It's called a season. It will end, and it's different. It is different, and that is the price to pay when you want to build something and be above average. I believe as human beings we don't have something called original sin that doesn't resonate with me. I do believe, however, we have something called original loneliness. Come on this journey with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we go from.
Speaker 1: Being one with everything. Our soul is completely connected with God. There is no illusion of separation caused by the egoic mind, and we feel connected to everything at all times. That tree is me and I am that tree. I am you and you are me. We have an understanding because we're not limited by our three D cents. Is that puts us under an illusion every veil of separateness. However, then our.
Speaker 2: Soul decides, you know what I have an idea.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna incarnate. Yeah, I'm gonna incarnate as a human being. So I'm gonna choose the mother beat Boop bop you, and I'm gonna be pushed through that woman's vessel and I'm gonna PLoP out a human being. When we are born, we are born in a human body. We are now limited by our senses. Now I can't really tell that you are me and I am you. I can't tell that I'm divinely connected to all things because my eyes and the way I feel things and the way I hear things, it feels like everything is separate. Everything down to its smallest atom is just vibrating particles, its energy, and everything is actually entangled, even if you can't perceive it as such. We can't perceive what the nature of reality actually is. We are limited. So what happens is we forget. We forget that we're connected to everything, and therefore we start to feel lonely, we start to feel isolated, we start to feel separated. But that is why meditation is so important, because when you plug back into meditation, you forget the illusion of reality, of three D reality, and you remember the truth of being divinely connected to all and everything. I call loneliness the original wound because I think it's very prevalent in society and in human beings. A lot of us feel loneliness at some point in our life. Maybe we feel misunderstood, maybe we're going through a season where we're building something different. But I think every single human being on this planet could say at some point in time they have experienced the feeling of loneliness. You are not alone in your loneliness.
Speaker 2: Ironic, but you're not.
Speaker 1: And you can take a break from feeling this loneliness by tapping into meditation, connecting to your spirit guides. There's a million and one meditations to connect to your spirit guides. I think it's important that we compare loneliness in transition versus lonely in the wrong places with the wrong people. The loneliness of being misaligned in the wrong relationship that is going to erode you from the inside out because you're going to constantly be questioning yourself. I had a beautiful, loving relationship, but I did feel alone in a lot of circumstances because I felt alone in how I viewed the world. And only recently have I realized what I really want in a relationship is someone who sees the world in a similar way that I do, because that would allow me to feel a little bit less lonely. Oh, someone understands me. It's not just being looked at, but being seen and understood. That's a different level of intimacy. Loneliness because you're in a misaligned relationship that's not gonna go anywhere, that will be prolonged. That's tough get out of there. But loneliness because you're gonna season of growth because you're working towards something that you've been wanting since.
Speaker 2: You were a child.
Speaker 1: That's temporary, that's gonna go away, that is for now, not forever. Being lonely while figuring yourself out, I find is empowering because it's it's a bridge. It's just a bridge, and it's leading you to a more aligned place. You might feel lonely now because you didn't yet set up the business, but once you set up the business, you're gonna have all these clients. You're gonna have all these people coming to you, and you're not gonna feel so alone. You might feel lonely as you stop binge drinking with your friends.
Speaker 2: But as you do more trails and learn about spiritual.
Speaker 1: Teach, you'll find your community.
Speaker 2: But you have to change before your community can find you.
Speaker 1: When this student is ready, the teacher will appear. When you shift, your community will find you. If you're dating and you're feeling lonely, or you're in a misaligned relationship and you're feeling lonely, I encourage you to unplug from people who can't see you, can't understand you. They might be lovely, there might be nothing bad about them, but they just might not be your person. They just might not be in rite vibrational alignment with you. We don't need to demonize someone just because they're not your person. That's a waste of time and doesn't actually make sense. While you're lonely, The funny thing is your spirit team is waiting to connect with you, jumping behind the veils, trying to connect with you, sending you signs, and you're going about your day not even realizing, not even noticing, and they're are just behind the veil. Hey, look at us, We're waiting for you. Can you connect to us, get into meditation. We want to talk to you. We've been waiting to connect to you since you were born before you were even born, and you are entertaining nonchalant men who don't give you the time of day. We want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I invite you.
Speaker 1: If you are lonely, connect to your divine team. They're waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 2: You got ancestors from the Middle Ages who are.
Speaker 1: Like, hello, Hello, we're trying to activate the bloodline. Can you tap in? They have things to say, they want to talk to you, and you're hearing this because they're encouraging me to encourage you. Acknowledge the transition phase, acknowledge the misaligned relationships, and then take action. Will you please thank you? I fully admit the transition phase, taking the road less travel, the in between of who you used to be but not yet who you are destined to be. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awkward.
Speaker 1: You're kind of dangling a little bit like a Christmas ornament. It can feel isolating because you're in the unknown territory of life.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: I think when we start seeing this as a death sentence instead of a life sentence, it becomes on fun.
Speaker 2: And I really think fun is our divine right.
Speaker 1: I want you to start looking at Earth like it's a vacation. When you go on vacation, you're you're laid back. Whatever happens happens. I'm gonna go hang out at the beach. I'm gonna go get some sun. I'm gonna have a smoothie and take a walk by this palm tree. I'm gonna go on an adventure. What's going to happen next? I'm gonna eat some good food. When you go on vacation, you enjoy yourself. You set the intention to enjoy yourself. Baby, Earth is your vacation. You are in this world, but you are not of it. When you start seeing the loneliness as a forever thing, you freak yourself out. When you start seeing life as a death sentence, you start freaking yourself out. This is a vacation. Find enjoyment where you can, even when you're in a loneliness era, even when you're in an isolation season, it's here for some reason. Figure it out, unwrap the present, look inside. What is a gift to you? Find out? Please thank you. Loneliness is a sign of growth. Loneliness is a bridge to your next season. You were never promised that every single season of your life was gonna be rainbows and butterflies. No one ever said that, and if they did, guess what, They're a liar.
Speaker 2: Sorry people, lie.
Speaker 1: I won't not every season is going to be a peak season. You'll have peaks, you will have valleys, you will have neutral seasons. There's gonna be many different seasons. It's the flavors of life. If everything was always the same in a constant you would be bored. Imagine having to wear the same thing every day, eat same thing every day, do the same exact routine every single day. You would get bored. We want routine for safety, but if it's exactly the same, we get bored, and then we'd become angry at life. We need change. So even if you're in a loneliness season, things are changing, Things are aligning, things are transitioning. I have been changing my routine recently. I've been waking up if you can't believe it, before the sun rises, oh who am I? And I've been going to a really early workout class early for me anyway. And I've been sitting in meditation longer. And another thing I did was I stopped drinking. That wasn't really intentional, but it was just something that happened. One friend told me they stopped drinking. Then another friend told me they don't really like to drink. And then I was dating someone who was sober, not for any other reason, but they just didn't want to do it anymore. And I was starting to notice a pattern. And as human beings, it's our responsibility to look around our reality and decode it. Look at the patterns, figure it out, decode the angel numbers, the signs God speaks to people, Hello, wake up.
Speaker 2: And I started to see a theme.
Speaker 1: And then the last time I did have alcohol was Halloween, and I just felt lucky.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, I just my body hurt.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or what it is, but I just didn't feel good and I said to myself, I need a break. So I took four weeks off from drinking, and I started to feel okay. At first, I felt amazing, and then I started to feel a little isolated because when I stopped drinking, I simultaneously stopped going out and doing things.
Speaker 2: I was so tired I needed rest.
Speaker 1: But then at week four, it was Thanksgiving Eve and my friends are inviting me out. I said to myself, I'm just gonna go and I'm not gonna drink. I'll drive myself and I won't drink. I had one of the best nights of my life, completely sober. I stayed out till four am, four am sober. Turns out, I talk even more when I'm sober, and that is why my voice is so raspy. Then I went out that Friday as well, again stayed out late. I'm not partying crazy, I'm having conversations, but I'm just out late. And again such an amazing night. And then Saturday, Okay, I did overkill.
Speaker 2: Three nights in one week is overkilled for me.
Speaker 1: Too much, too much DC. She's an extreme individual and she does extreme things. I did go out Saturday again, and then I had that was exactly four weeks of no drinking. And I had one espresso martini only because they couldn't make it without the martini part. I don't know how to explain that. But I didn't finish it. I had a couple of SIPs just because I honestly wanted some coffee, and then that was it. But now you know, I said to myself, I I didn't really want to drink, and then I just was like I'll just see how long I go. And now I think I'm gonna make it more intentional that I might just stop drinking altogether. I know what kind of life I want, and I really don't think that version of me drinks ever. Maybe for a holiday, if even that. But then I'm like, why would I even drink for a holiday so I can poison myself? I started to just think, what am I drinking for?
Speaker 2: What's the point of this? What is the point of this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what the point of alcohol is. And then I thought about it and I was like, Okay, why do people drink? I used to say I would drink to make other people more interesting, And then I said to myself, that's a problem. If I need a drink alcohol to make the people I'm talking to more interesting, I need to change who I'm speaking to because that's a problem. I have to poison myself so I find someone interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: So I changed who I was hanging out with. I spoke to different people. Next time, I ask, Okay, what other reasons do people drink for? They drink because they're not comfortable in their skin. They drink because they need a permission slip to be authentic, to act out, to dance. I don't need that. I went out completely sober. I was dancing, I was chatting, I was talking. I'll go up to anyone. I don't care. I don't need alcohol to give me a permission slip to be myself. I don't care. I don't care what any mere mortal thinks to me. I'm here for an audience of one, and that is God. If you want to judge me have fun, I'll take that energy and transmute it into hotness, wealth and health. I don't care. You're just gonna get negative karma.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with me?
Speaker 1: Anyway? I don't think poisoning myself is a good enough reason for me to talk to people who I don't find interesting. I don't think I need it as a permission slip to be myself. And it tastes disgusting to me. I've never liked to do it. No, no, no, no, I like it and my TEENI because the espresso part. What did I notice? WHOA I made better connections. I'm now aligning with people who I've been wanting to align with so much better because I'm more clear headed, and the alcohol isn't shifting my vibration. I'm aligning with better potential partners. I've noticed that I'm having better conversations with better people, I actually have interests in, and I'm able to remember my whole entire night. I wasn't sure how going out and not drinking was going to affect me, and that's why I didn't for three weeks.
Speaker 2: But the fourth week, I was like, efit, I'm just gonna see what happens.
Speaker 1: And it was. I had so much fun. It was amazing. It was so amazing.
Speaker 2: I really recommend just giving it a try.
Speaker 1: I now feel even more confident in myself that I can go out and I don't need a crutch of alcohol in order to be myself or talk to people or have fun. I don't need it. I have everything I need already within me. I feel more powerful, more confident. I feel like my skin looks better. I just feel better in my cell. I thought maybe I would feel isolated if everyone else is drunk and I'm not, but honestly, I felt like I could just see people for who they were, and I was actually able to align with the people who weren't drinking. As much, and that's actually who I do want to talk to. I don't want to talk to the alcoholics lab at the bar. Sorry, I'm not interested in you. If you have to escape reality like that, I am not interested because I don't escape reality. I create my reality. And that's the type of people I want to align with while I'm on this planet. I think it's the most beautiful time of the year to really reanalyze, especially we're in a mercury retrograde right now, how you want to move forward. My habit of waiting to like one pm to work out, I don't want to do that anymore. That's why I'm waking up before the sun is even out now and I'm going to workout classes that motivate me and I feel amazing in them. I'm not going to be doing shots. I'm not going to be drinking every single weekend. I'm not going to be having as much alcohol as I've had before. I might just stop drinking altogether. I haven't created an exact structure just yet. I was afraid that maybe you'd feel isolating to go out and not be doing what everyone else was doing. But I actually just feel more aligned. I feel more like myself. I feel more excited for life because I'm becoming the person I've always wanted to be. We need to see being different than everyone else as a positive thing. I don't want to be like everyone else. I don't want to have what everyone else has. I want to create my own path on this planet. And I now see even if I feel a little isolated because by the way, the other day, oh Thanksgiving. This is the first Thanksgiving in about seven years that I didn't have a partner, and I was thinking to myself, well, this is different, this is different, and I had a little wave of either loneliness or sadness or mourning what my other holidays were like. And it was a moment. It was a moment. I don't even have the exact words for it, but it was sadness in a way. But at the same time, I'm so thankful and I want to cry because I'm just so thankful to God for getting me through everything, and for Jesus and my spirit.
Speaker 2: Team and the Blessed Mother and myself.
Speaker 1: I really am because all of this is so worth it for the life that I'm creating. I too feel sometimes isolated or a wave of loneliness or ooh, I'm not connecting to the masses of human beings. It's worth it because I didn't come here to do that. I came here to create what CC wants, her life, her path, her reality. And you know, drinking alcohol so I find people more interesting is not worth it to me anymore. Having a crutch because everyone else is doing it is not worth it for me anymore. Being in misaligned relationships is not worth it for me anymore. Nothing is worth me not being me. What's the point of that? There is none. And I'm excited because I now feel more confident than ever to fully step into my destiny, my power and what I've came here to create, and my intention is that with me sharing this, you also feel inspired to do the same, to do the maybe hard thing, to do the different thing, to do the authentic thing. Drinking a bunch of stuff is just not authentic to me. Putting poison in my body like that is not authentic to me. It's just not I think some questions we.
Speaker 2: Want to ask ourselves is who do I want to become?
Speaker 1: And what kind of environment does that version of me exist within? How can I create that environment? What habits do I have to change? What friendships need to shift in or out? Who do I have to be in order to attract the timeline that I want to exist within.
Speaker 2: I know that having a bunch of shots.
Speaker 1: And drinking the amount I was, even though it's probably nothing to most people, to me, it was just too much.
Speaker 2: But that is not in alignment with my highest good.
Speaker 1: It's the same way like eating three bags of oreos is not in alignment with my highest good, so I don't do it. Hanging around people who disrespect me is in alignment with my highest good, so I don't do it. I don't engage with behaviors that I know aren't good for me, and I have power to expel those things from my life. So do you.
Speaker 2: What would the highest version of.
Speaker 1: You do in a moment of loneliness?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: I honored it. I said that's okay, because I know this is temporary. I know this is the price to pay for me to work on my frequency so I can align with that next highest timeline. I know this is the bridge to my destiny. This isn't forever, this is a moment in time. I'm gonna move past this, and I have evidence in my reality of attracting better people, of having better conversations, of feeling better and healthier. I can see my face changing, my body changing, my heart changing, my energy changing, my results changing. So I'm gonna cling on to that, not what is familiar. I'm going to cling on to my destiny, not what is familiar. And Billie Eilish has a song talking about how she can't wait to meet her future self and she's falling in love with her future self. And that's exactly what I hope for all of us, an affirmation that I really love is this loneliness is my transformation in progress. This loneliness is my transformation in progress. That loneliness is a sign that you're on the right path, going in the right direction, and you will be rewarded for it.
Speaker 2: Fortune favors the bold.
Speaker 1: And by the way, isolation is meant to be a season, not your whole entire life. So when you do feel like you've had enough alone time, call a friend, go out to dinner, have a FaceTime date with someone, do something. After my three weeks of being isolated, I then on the fourth week went out. I didn't drink that Wednesday or that Friday, but I still went out just to see people, to talk to people, because I started to feel myself getting into a negative mindset. Because we are social beings, God will use a season of isolation to prepare you, to give you space to analyze how do I want to move forward. He will give you this time and this space to readjust and realign you to your next highest timeline.
Speaker 2: But the devil also will try.
Speaker 1: To invoke isolation seasons to manipulate you and get into your own head.
Speaker 2: So when you start to feel like this isolation.
Speaker 1: Season is lasting too long it is, get out of it. You're done with it, Move forward, move on, You've had enough time in it. I started to feel negative energy starting to infiltrate my org field, and I said, uh, oh okay, my isolation season is over. It was three weeks.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have another one in two weeks.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Right now, I need to go out and see people, because the devil will try to get into your head and we'll try to manipulate you to stay alone. This energy will tell you that being alone is your safety, and that's not true. You are powerful enough, You are strong enough to walk into these social circles. You are great enough, pretty enough, healed enough, intelligent enough. You can do it.
Speaker 2: Get out there when you feel like you've had enough. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I hope this episode resonated with you. Remember that the right people and opportunities can only find you once you find you the sparkle and me as always honored the sparkle in you, and I will see you in the next one. Who Energy A kinsas Swi Kinsers s Met mh.