Speaker 1: You know a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the twenty fourth of February. You're of our Lord twenty twenty six. Well, nothing says tyranny like cracking down on free speech. And we have governments all over the world that are obsessing about how they are going to control access to the Internet to end anonymity so they can end free speech. And it's here at home. It's not just in the UK. In Colorado, they have proposed an initiative that could essentially not just attack free speech, but could essentially concentrate more power into the hands of a few big tech companies and stop open source operating systems that people are going to increasingly. So we're going to begin with that. We're also going to take a look at what's going on with the Iran war as they are ramping up for this, and Huckabee has done everything he can but intentional not to make sure that there will not be any assistance from anyone in this war. And you have a high ranking general Dan Caine saying we don't have any allies in the region that are going to help us, and we've basically depleted our material. Why are we doing this? One answer? We know, we'll be right back. Well, it is in Colorado that a Senate bill would require Apple and Google to embed ID checks and operating systems, and again this is about this will ultimately result in eliminating competition from open source operating systems like Linux. With the kinds of things that Microsoft is doing. You could call this the Microsoft Protection Act if you wanted to. But also Apple and so they want to enact this at the operating system level. We've seen these types of moves in the past. Again, it was Microsoft who organized the CCPA. That's not the Chinese Communist Party of America, but it might as well be. That's the Coalition for Content Providence and Authentication. So they're going to mark you as a coalition of hardware and software and news organizations. So the CPU and the applications would be the ones that would be marking the content that you made. Whether it was text or a meme, an image, or whether it was video or audio, it would mark that, and you would have the news organizations it would determined that you were a banned person, and they would mark your stuff and make sure that it was not able to be uploaded. Well, they found a better way to do it. And again, you know, when you look at Microsoft at the very center of that effort, I think they're probably the center of this as well, because it certainly is going to work out well for their business model. And this is something that Colorado has tried several times. You know. It's kind of interesting. Colorado run by a lot of liberal Democrats, and there's a radio station there, khn C that were very interested in having me after I left Info Wars. We did that for a short period of time, but the issue was the money, but there wasn't any Yeah, they wanted to try to syndicate this thing, but I didn't have the means to support it as it is going on. A lot of people thought, oh, well, he's on radio, he doesn't need any support for the podcast. Simply wasn't true. But anyway, I was very much appreciated there, just as I am in Washington and Oregon and other places where there's a great deal of authoritarianism, leftist authoritarianism. They feel pretty isolated. They're looking for somebody who sees the world their way and can put that information out there, but they're targeting the operating system and it's something that they would do by both phones and laptop computers or desktops. They require the operating system providers to collect your data birth when you create an account and follow you along because it's so much easier to do that than to push it out the apps or to push it out for the hardware or the software. The age check becomes embedded in the infrastructure before you ever reach the application itself, so they don't have so many moving parts. They only have to work with a couple of controllers. See how that works. I think this is a very dangerous approach that will probably be copied in a lot of areas, probably copied by the federal government as well. This is a structural change from what Colorado has tried before. They've had a couple of bills that came out last year. One of them passed out of committee but ultimately lost. Required website hosting material to be deemed harmful to children to run their own age verification. This is always the canard should say, the mcguffin of saying we've got to protect the children. And again we go back to this. You need to have ID for everybody, and in annymity because of children. Are these children going out and buying these computers and paying for the monthly bills on these things? Or is it parents? Why can't the parents control this? As a matter of fact, there are applications that give parents control over phones and other things like that. They have the ultimate control. They could say you don't have one of these. I mean the parents are buying these things for the kids. There was just an article repeating yet again there's Peter Thiele saying at this time Steve Jobs had just dropped it many years ago, saying no, no, no, don't let my kids have iPhones and iPads. I wouldn't do that. And I get to say, you just don't realize how harmful that is to the kid's development. They need to have physical, tangible things. Not getting it. I mean people talk about how you hand some of these kids a book in school and they start pinching it to try to zoom on it. These are not essential skills. The future is going to belong to kids who can manipulate the real world. You know, get them used to using a screwdriver or something like that, do something real don't get your kids down the path to live in a virtual prison society, because that's what a virtual society will be, it will be a digital prison. Get them involved in the real world, get them to learn real things. That's what's important. And so maybe you don't even want to have your kids have a phone or an iPad, limit their use to a computer, and there's all kinds of tools to do that. As a matter of fact, it's already embedded in the Apple systems, their iOS and other things where you can set up parental controls about the hours that they can use the computer and things like that. It is already there, and so this is just a mcguffin to try to end anonymity so they can end free Beach. Then they came up with another Senate bill in Colorado. Because at first one got a lot of pushback from similarities group groups. Tech experts pointed out the state mandate could not easily reach websites that were hosted outside of Colorado, so I didn't go anywhere. Practically, it wasn't going to be workable. Then a new Senate bill tried platform level requirements instead, making social media companies determine user age categories, and I think this is the basis of the American opposition, the federal government's opposition in the White House, as they're responding to social media sites. And of course Trump's got his own social media site, but Elon Musk and others, they don't want to have that onus on the social media sites. It saw Zuckerberg, you know, push his way over to Trump immediately to make sure these types of onerous things out of the UK and Europe were not going to be put on them. However, if they were to do this at the operating system, I think level well, I think that the White House, the American government would basically cave on this. That's my opinion. Anyway, now we have this new one moving enforcement to the operating system layer means a defined compliance target with a limited number of companies to regulate. You've only got a couple because when you look at something like Linux, it's open source and a lot of people are moving to that because they don't like the controls that are put on these other ones. Already, any law that tried to impose universal age verification across the open web would require something far more radical, either mandatory identity verification, for Internet access, which would end anonymous browsing entirely. Bingo. That's it, that's what they're after all. The rest of this stuff is a mcguffin. It's just the their happy story that they want to tell you to get what they want. And so, as they point out this article from Reclaim the Web, that it would be on Apple and Google. They'd be very easy to control, and you need only two of them, but would also cement the dominance of these few big tech companies against any competition against anything that is open source and free. The constitutional train here is unstable, says Reclaim the Net. Federal courts reviewing age verification laws in other states have scrutinized whether such laws are narrowly tailored and where the less restrictive alternatives exist. Well, the less restrictive alternative is there. It's called parental controls. As they point out, major platforms already offer device level and account level filtering tools that parents can configure voluntarily. The courts have noticed, and it's not just the stuff that's built in the operating system already. As I said before, the parents are buying the phone. The parents are paying the monthly bill for the phone. They have control over that the rest of us should not be held hostage for this. And yet as we look at what is happening in the UK, there's an interesting article from from Steve Watson, The Watson Brothers and Modernity, Trump declares war on European censorship, portraying Trump as a hero of free speech. I kind of see this is one of the most clueless, sycophantic takes on the Trump administration I've seen from anybody what Watson is doing here. We all know how Trump despises free speech. How he threatens broadcasters, he threatens to take their license, he sues the print media and everything, but the most minor things. I don't like the way you edited that interview with La La Harris. I think you made her look too good. I'm going to sue you, and I'm going to control you. Because you want to sell CBS. We'll see about that. I don't know that my guys will approve that sale unless you capitulate on this lawsuit, for example. And when you look at the other things that the Trump administration is doing, absolutely despises free speech. Look at what he's done for Israel for example. You know, again, like DeSantis and the Republicans in Florida. Anybody that says anything that criticizes the government of Israel and Benjamin net Is Netnyah, who is an anti Semite, and you have to be punished as a racist and canceled and so forth. They absolutely hate free speech. In the Trump administration, Mark Levin bragging, Yeah, we canceled this guy, and we canceled it. We cancel PAP you can, and we can cancel Tucker Carlson anybody we want. It's disgusting, Absolutely disgusting. I gotta say, you know, it's one thing to have strong opinions, and we can all argue about opinions, but we all need to be able to argue, can't we You have to support free speech. And anybody that wants to cancel somebody else, I don't care if they're left or right. I don't care if they're jew or Gentile. I'm against them. And that's no excuse. As European governments ramp up on their assault on online freedom, Trump administration is striking back hard with freedom dot gov, a portal that's designed to equip European and British systems with tools to shatter digital barriers. Imposed by overreaching bureaucrats, rights Watson. And so they're going to they have these that looks like they're going to push tools like VPNs and other things like that. But of course the UK is so held end on censorship, they're talking about canceling VPNs as well. A government insiders say the freedom dot gov portal may feature a VPN of virtual private network. What that does, if you don't know, is it shields where you are coming from, so they can't tell what country you're coming from. To allow European users to bypass domestic controls and claim that its use will not be tracked. That's the other thing. Do you really trust the American government? I mean, you know they've got their five Eyes program, you know, the five Spies program. I guess we could say the five English speaking countries US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and they share intelligence. I don't trust I would trust the government to cover my VPN. I would think they'll probably betray you at some point or the other. So the US State Department is developing this online portal to enable people in Europe and elsewhere to see content banned by their own governments, including alleged hate speech and terrorist propaganda, sources told Ruters, and Routers tweeted that out. Now, Watson portrays this as heroic to the midnight Ride of Paul Revere. As a matter of fact, he says, when you go to their homepage features an animated logo of Paul Revere on his midnight ride warning people of the British coming. Well, absolutely, that is the you know that has been Actually that was Alex's logo at Free Speech System. It's Paul Revere. And and yet you know, what if what if Paul Revere gets turned by the British like Alex Jones, what if he starts spewing out lies. Don't worry. The vaccines are okay, the vaccines are okay. There's sugar water. There's sugar water. Don't worry about it. So again, pay attention to who you're listening to. And if somebody is going to portray this is a litmus test, folks, for gullibility and for intelligence. Just to when you've got an article that portrays Trump as a hero of free speech. Yeah, just like he's the hero of people who are opposed to the COVID shots and the vaccine and the pandemic. People are opposed to the childhood schedule vaccines. Trump's going to save us from all that, just like he's going to save us from glyfaset and fluoride and all the rest of this, Just like he's going to stop funding Planned parented. He didn't do any of that. He said he was going to do it, He didn't do any of it. He did exactly the opposite. I mean, he's compelling the production of glyphasset, he's giving them liability protection. How many times does he have to do exactly the opposite of what he said he was going to do. He's going to be Andy globlast and look at what he did with a pandemic, and look at what he's doing with the Epstein files. There's a lot of people who are going to jail, a lot of people who are in other countries, a lot of people whose careers have been ended, not in this country, not for Trump, not for Clinton, not for Steve Banner. None of these people have any consequences. And so the only way that such restrictions could be enforced effectively would be for VPN providers to require all users to undergo age assurance measures. Oh no, that's not it be at the OS level. Uh, and that's really what they're gonna do. And when they do it at the OS level, what do you think Trump's going to do? I mean, is he going to if they say you're not going to be able to have Microsoft operating systems or buy Apple computers in the UK? Now would that work? I don't know what the people there would do, but they seem to have been beaten down to the extent that they're not going to do anything about whatever the British government does. John Clees say, I expect to be arrested at any moment now. I am definitely I definitely fit the profile of a domestic terrorist. As a matter of fact, this article came up this is something's going on on Ash Wednesday, which kicked off at the beginning of Ramadan. A boy was told to wipe the Ash Wednesday cross off of his forehead at school? Why because it was offensive to the Muslims. On gb News this morning, a young boy was told by a teacher to remove his Ash Wednesday mark. You can already see the double standard. Christianity gets policed while other faith expressions are treated as untouchable. The schools cannot respect Christian children in a Christian country is not a Christian country anymore. Then something has gone badly wrong, and it has gone badly wrong as a matter of fact, because the Muslims do fasting. They said that the Christian kids couldn't eat anything either, So we don't have enough teachers to do these superate things. Then they wound up hiring special teachers just to keep the Muslim students happy. They wound up having special teachers for the preferential treatment. Is absolutely amazing, the two tier system that they have set up there, and this is all a part of it. So how will this be policed? Well by making everyone prove their age to the internet with a digital idea, and how about letting parents aside what their kids have access to. Yeah, exactly, But let's understand this is not just a European issue. It is a big European issue. You had Emmanuel Macron come out just last week saying free speech is complete bs. It has absolutely nothing but contempt for free speech. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. Just to remind you, this has been going on for quite some time in the in the European halls of.
Speaker 3: Power, Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet LAOS, your annual Global Risk report makes or is stunning and sobering read for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation, followed closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You are listening to the David Knight.
Speaker 2: Shows from listeners on Rumble Jason Barker, you know where this is headed. Next will require biometric loggin to use the Internet. That's absolutely right. Yeah, and they shutting down everything. I mean, you look at three D printing. That is huge, That is a big deal. And I know that Jason has covered that a lot nicest storm going out to three D printing. The name of stopping quote unquote ghost guns. They've invented this little catchphrase. It sounds very scary. Scounds scarier even than assault weapon. Wish they never defined either, but they want to make sure that you're not able to use three D printers. You could use a three D printer to keep your tractor going, or your old cars going, or something we can't have that. You've got to be completely dependent on us as not only planned obsolescence, it's planned control and replacement. Wali Walras says, have you guys heard anything about Trump and RFK Junior trying to make glases that's protected against lawsuits for national security? Yes, as a matter of fact, I talked about that a little bit yesterday. Maybe I didn't get into it too much, but the I got more about it. What he did was he compelled through the Defense Act or what I forget name of it now, I don't have it in front of me, but it's the same thing that he use to compel the production of ventilators at the beginning of the fake pandemic. And remember we did see an increase and excess deaths. It was nothing compared to what happened when the vaccine, when I saw gigantic, straight up spike. But they did see an increase in deaths because they were using things like ventilators on people, and you had about ninety percent of the people who were put on ventilators died. It was something, as one pulmonologist said, I've never seen this done in my career, that you put people on ventilators, as it makes no sense, and somebody comes from the respiratory disease. By the way, it's in the car the other day listening to Pandora, which using it, listening to the free Pandora, So there's ads in it. And they just kept hitting us with ads from the CDC trying to scare you about how dangerous respiratory diseases are. So you know the implications. You've got to go get your ask your doctor what you can do to prevent yourself from getting respiratory disease. Well, you know what that answer is, right, it's the vaccine, right, get your flu shot, get your COVID shot, all the rest of stuff. Anyway, he used that same defense nonsense to compel the production of ventilators, then rewarded the hospitals, gave them thirty nine thousand dollars if they'd put somebody on a vendilator, and the ventilator only costs fifty thousand dollars, and they'd already gotten thirteen thousand dollars for pointing at somebody saying you got COVID. So you put somebody, you point somebody, say you got COVID, and now you got to go on a ventilator fifty two thousand dollars. You've you know, paid for your machine, and now you get to charge them on a daily basis with the use and you get a twenty percent bonus because they're a COVID patient. You see how the money works. Anyway, that was the same thing that he used for that. Now they want to use it for life.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why is this a security issue? You got the Republicans in Congress cheering what Trump did because they are representing Big Agra. Big Agrid doesn't care if there's poison in your food. They just want to sell you massive quantities of it. They can actually increase production with glyphysts, and they don't care that it's poison it. They don't care that they've basically taken a poison pill for their business. They've poisoned their soil so that they will only be able to grow Monsento's genetically modified plants, seeds that can handle the glyphyst. They have set them up so they can handle it. It kills everything else except for the seeds that they sell you. That had a tragic result in India. Nevertheless, a big agg wants it, and Big Egg and the Republican Party and Trump and Democrats is what, don't really care whether you're getting poisoned or not. Come in, you can take it. It's like it's like Alex Jones telling people about the Trump shot. It's got a little bit of aluminium in it and a little bit of mercury. But you can inject that in your veins. That's no problem. Do it for Trump. And so that's what's behind that. But the immunity that's there, the legal immunity that's there, that's built into that Defense Act thing. So it's a double whammy. Not only is he going to compel them and subsidize them, but he's also in again give them liability protection, just like he gave the ventilator manufacturers liability protection. So all that is wrapped up in there. As many people have been saying, the biggest betrayal that the people who voted for Trump because of this Maha nonsense, the biggest betrayal that they could have possibly had. Betrayal after betrayal after betrayal. What does it take for these people to wake up from their stupor of double think? They will make an ex excuse for everything self patriot, thank you very much for the tip, He says. The plan is to completely track, surveil and control us, so we cannot challenge their power. We're only needed by them as chattel, that's right, And they really don't need us for that. I mean as they as they developed their developing these robots to replace the menial tasks and labor, so they don't need the mass of humanity. That the mass of humanity is a threat to them. Out of all the people out there, you know, who's to say that some poor person isn't going to be an incredibly smart person that might rise up against them, right, and you know from humble beginnings. Where did you know? Did Napoleon come from a rich family? Now? How about Beethoven or these other people? They don't want to risk that, so they're going to kill us all. Basically Guard Goldsmith, liberty, conspiracy. Get to see Guard, he said. Feds, I have an idea. Let's trick Europeans to use our data portal and tell them that it protects their privacy. Wink wink, Yeah, I would you can trust the State Department to protect your privacy? Going to trust them not to give you up DG eight, Thank you very much, for the tip. He says, David, Alex Jones is pathetic attacking Massy? Is he really? He's attacking Massy now? He is really pathetic. I've never seen anybody such a sellout as Alex Jones. This guy has betrayed everything that he did. All these people are saying, well, I got to respect Alex. He woke me up, and it's like, well, then you need to wake up from Alex at this point. If you agree with the things that he said ten twenty years ago, you need to oppose the Alex Jones at twenty twenty six. He is antithetical to everything that he told you. He's a liar and a backstabber right now, just because of money. That's all he cares about. So he's attacking Massy over the Epstein client list of all things. He just put out a thing saying Alex Jones was right. He was telling everybody about the pedophile rings decades ago, and I put that clips where he was talking about it. He's like, that's right, And what is he doing now? He's protecting the people who are protecting the pedophiles. Just amazing. So he's defending Trump's cover up. Then, yeah, Alex has zero credibility. Actually it's pathetic. Do you still talk to Greg Greas? Yeah? I worked there and I didn't really know Greg. I came in very early to do my program, and I was out like about, you know, lunchtime, and so I would just see him passing in the halls or whatever. I really never knew Greg Grease, but I understand he's still doing some work. I don't know what his take is on all this stuff. I haven't seen his reports either. Let's talk a little bit about what Cash Mattel is doing. He is acting like an influencer, says this article from Media Eye. And of course you had the hockey game for the gold medal. I think that's I saw it up on the news that it was tied at one point it was the US versus Canada, and I said, oh, this is going to be kind of a hot spot there with with Trump creating this animal with Canada from the very beginning, I think, from the looks of it, the US one. I didn't go back and look at it, but we saw this from cash Mattel. There he is. He took an FBI private jet all the way to Europe, and there he is partying with the hockey team and they put a metal around his neck and he's got a bottle of beer in his hand. The director of the FBI, What a joke these people are. He's got to get right in the center of it, like a frat boy or something. You know. Somebody put up this show him passed out with a metal around his neck. Uh. Our men fatally shot at Marlago and the FBI director has passed out drunk with bottles of beer all around him as he's on a luxury private jet that belongs to the government. As a matter of fact, over the weekend, we had Pam Bondy, another clown from the Trump administration, put up a giant banner at the Department of Justice. Take a look at this, and this is like something out of the Soviet Union or North Korea, isn't it. Giant banner of Trump scowling at people on the front of the Department of Justice, or they are putting it up and somebody said, here, let me fix this for you. They they photoshopped a giant banner of Trump and Epstein. Because that's what it's really about. And this is something that Pam Bondy has been seen doing before. She is one of the worst of the suck up flatterers and sycophants in the Trump administration. Here's Pam Bondy when she first got to the Department of Justice, and of course they do it is ordinary that they would put up pictures of the president who over the current president is in these various government buildings. However, she puts a picture of Trump up. I think it's a little bit larger, a little bit more prominent, and draws his attention to it. Look at this clip. Look at that I put a picture of you up. It's much such a nice person. That's a rough picture. That's a rough picture. We're waiting on JD's to get. That's good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just an amazing sick of it. That is one of the things that is just so I could never stand that in a corporation. I could never get into politics because I really despise that kind of suck up person that's there, and that's exactly what she is. So we've got cash, matel Pam Bondi and uh, just to remind you of the FBI. As a matter of fact, Media Eye is just wringing their hands and saying, you know, we've lost all respect for the FBI. It's like you really think that it deserved the gravitas that it created. You really think that Jagger Hoover wasn't an influencer. He was just better at it than cash. Pttel so I said. The issue isn't just a few isolated moments, it's the pattern. Leaders at this level are judged over time and increasingly by the images that they generate. When those images lean towards spectacle, self serving, obsequiousness, and fame, the burden falls on the institution to convince a skeptical public that nothing fundamental has changed. Let me tell you something, these people have reached all new levels of obsequiousness. I've never seen a like the Pambondi Department of Justice or the train wreck frat boy FBI frat boys investigating, and that's what you call the FBI. Right frat boy investigator. Patel appears to be operating inside the same attention driven culture that has reshaped much of American public life. Well, you know, the thing is, Jagger Hoover was a trainee, He was a cross dresser. From all reports, he just kept a private and he was really an influencer as a matter of fact, anybody, I'm sure if you are of a certain age, you remember the program the FBI with f from Zimblist Junior. That was a production of QM Q, but actually it was Jaggar Hoover had a heavy hand in that, the FBI.
Speaker 4: QM production Sorry from Zimblist Jr. Also starring Philip Evn't I.
Speaker 2: Knew Lynn Laurie anyway? From that to this, I think they've lost some gravitas, haven't they. Of course, Actually, you know what Cash Hotel is doing there is probably not as ridiculous as Jaggar Hoover prancing around in heels and address like Rudy Giuliani did with Donald Trump. Folks, that's the kind of people that rule us. This has been going on a lot longer than the Epstein Files. That's just the most in your face, disgusting, degenerate instance of it so far.
Speaker 5: And the thing I just want to say is apparently Cash Mattel is a lifelong hockey fan. He's played hockey forever. And to me, all I can see here is somebody that is just desperate. You know, oh, I could have gone pro if X. This is just one of those guys that. You know, if I hadn't blown my knee out in high school, I'd be in the NFL. Like I guarantee you, he's so excited to be there because this was his dream. This is what he wanted.
Speaker 2: Did he get it between the eyes with a hockey puke? Is that why he looks the way he does.
Speaker 5: He wanted to be a sports hero, a legend, but no, that's not what he got. Yeah, he wanted to force these people to hang out with him because he's FBI director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Well again, when you look at it, Jaggar Hoover was a master influencer. He just did it in a much more sophisticated way and which I guess made it more dangerous than Cashptel. You know, he got his start in the Palmer Raids, the infamous Palmer raids, and that was the Attorney General at the time was named Palmer. He had presidential aspirations and so he wanted to make a name by himself for himself by staging a bunch of raids. But he put Jaggar Hoover in charge of it, and Jaggar Hoover took all the credit and made himself a household name, and then got them to create a Federal Bureau of Investigation federal police, which is not in the constitution, by the way, folks. And then he got black mail files on everybody. He was the Jeffrey Epstein of his day. And I don't know how much of that stuff involved honey pot traps of sexual nature, but he was the Epstein of his day. As a matter of fact, a leadership style that resembles influencer era visibility. Well, you know, I think it's a sign of our time. I think it's a sign of our society. We're not a serious society anymore. Jagger Hoover knew that he had to set up a program like the one I just played for in order to influence society. Now, these guys think they can do it, and they're right. They can do it without any of that stuff. Audi modern richro mrr. Thank you so much. That's very generous. Good to see you there. I hope things are going well for your program, your broadcast. Say thank you for all you do, David. The DK team is keeping a lot of folks sane. Well, thank you for trying. There's a bigger picture here, folks, There really is irs machine gun. Thank you very much. He said, Pam could put a bigger picture of Trump on her desk. Yeah, now that she must have a pretty huge desk as a matter of fact, and it's still pretty cluttered, evidently because she doesn't want to let go of any of those things. Speaking of we're going to get into the drug war issue here what's happening in Mexico. But just to remind you of the impact here at home, you know, we look at all these things going on with Ice and all the rest of stuff. It's like this is just a continuation and extension, a growth of what we've been seeing with the drug war all along. We've got to pull back against this police state. That's the only good thing that could come from this. Sometimes I think it was Grant, President Grant who said the best way to get rid of a bad law is to rigorously enforce it. Maybe the best way to get rid of the drug war is to rigorously enforce it. I hope that people wake up. I don't know. Drug tests being done by police are notoriously unreliable. Reason has a very long article. I'm not going to go into all this, but as a man who's wrongly charged with trafficking Fentinel. They're doing these roadside tests and they come up with something which is inaccurate, and then they set it aside and they send it to the state drug lab, and they got a backlog of months or year and a half or something in this guy's case, and meanwhile his life was turned upside down into a living health They say roughly thirty thousand people every year getting wrongfully arrested, according to one estimate, on paper, the sky fit the profile of a drug mule. Cheff's deputies pulled him over. He was driving a car without a state plates. They didn't know when they pulled him over, but he had a suspended driver's license. The company pulled him over said well, just so that you know, the reason I pulled you over was because of your window tenting. Give me a break. You know, I've been pulled over so many times for such nonsense from these guys. It's unbelievable. Anyway, he was nervous because his driver's license was suspended, so he was actually shaking, and his story was a little bit confusing, so they asked him if they could search his car, eager to prove that he had nothing to hide, eager to prove that he was. Oh, I'm perfectly innocent. This is the same mistake people make when child protective services come to your door. Never let them in your house. Always tell them get a warrant, and you get a phone and start recording what's going on. So anyway, he would have normally said nobody was hoping that they would give him a break on his license had he cooperated. Besides, he knew that he and his car were clean for the first time since he was nineteen years old and he was now forty one. He had achieved long term sobriety, he said. When they got me, I was a little over a year sober. I want to say about fourteen and a half months. The deputies found a prescription pill bottle in his luggage. They tested its contents using a notoriously unreliable kind of field test. They concluded that the test results are positive for the possible presence of fentanyl. Must have gotten it from Canada. Anyway, he spent fifteen days in jail, seven months on house arrest, tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to clear his name, and, as he pointed out, one of the worst things about it was the fact, he said, when you look at these programs, they all say that, you know, it's very important to have people around you who said they put me in complete isolation. It took him a year, four months, twenty eight days to prove to the prosecutors that the suspicious blue pills in the bottle were exactly what the label said. It was prescription medication for irritable bowel syndrome IBS. Maybe that can also stand for investigative BS, which is what happened. Then in this pretty good case, a reason got that showed that around this time this happened to him in South Carolina, that around this time the backlog for the state drug lab was more than a year. They had a backlog of roughly or roughly eighteen thousand other cases while he was waiting to get his results, so I had to go back to the field. Test was bogus, and so they sent it to the lab, and it took the lab all that time to go through and actually say, yeah, this is really prescription medication. So not only they put me in jail, they took me away from the people who helped me get sober and my sponsorship family, I couldn't meet with my sponsor or my sponsor ee because I was through my steps. I'm sure that you've seen the ted talks and other stuff like that. The opposite of addiction is connection, right, they took connection away from me because I was locked up in my mom's house under house arrest. Well, that's the that's the essence of it. Again, what our government is doing is counterproductive in every regard. It's kunter productive for the attics, it's counter productive, especially for society. All of us have to pay for this. We have to pay for the private for profit prisons. We pay in the sense that we are at risk from these out of control militries police that we see everywhere. It is a horrific situation. It's been going on for more than fifty years. As a matter of fact, you know, we look at things like ice and it applies especially to the drug stuff. Yes, Speaker Johnson, who is a lawyer, right, he says, can you imagine we can't get warrants for this stuff? Imagine what would happen if we got warrants if evolved the constitution.
Speaker 6: Imagine if we had to go through the process of getting a judicial warrant, an additional warrant to go and apprehend people who we know are here illegally. How much time would that take. We don't don't have enough judges, We don't have enough time. It would take decades probably to do that. The people who are advocating for that don't want any immigration enforcement.
Speaker 2: They do not he doesn't want any constitution enforcement. Imagine if we had a Speaker of the House the support of the Constitution. I can't imagine that anymore. I've been I've seen so many Republicans and Democrats come through. I can't even imagine a Speaker of the House who supported the Constitution. I can't imagine that warrant. We don't need no warrant badges. We don't need those stinking badges. We do whatever we want right out. The mr News report on Copson, Tennessee reveal the police are expected to make a minimum of one hundred arrest this year. Man, I love this liberty and freedom in America. Yeah, that may be one of the reasons why the state Highway patrol. As one guy, I forget the numbers now, but it was something like forty faults arrests for intoxication and these people were sober. That's just one guy. Uh, there's a lot of people that are doing that in the Tennessee State Highway Patrol. It's pathetic what they're doing. And of course you give these guys quotas. That's why you see the kind of stuff like that, arresting sober people and charging them with drunk driving or the kinds of abuses that we see from ICE. It's because they've got quotas, quotas from people like Steven Miller, the u pee wee German is what they called him. We're gonna take a quick breakhot, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device.
Speaker 1: Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, folks. I want to remind you all that it is your support that keeps this program up and running. And if you'd like to donate directly, you can go to davidnightt News and see all the ways you can do that. There's cash app, zell, subscribe star and you can now go to substack and subscribe to us there. But I also want to take the time to plug. Some of our sponsors, A really good one to support is Homestead Products Dot shop. Yes, and right now they are having a sale on their first aid kit. You can see it here. It's marked down to twenty three dollars. It's great for camping, survival, readiness, preparedness and emergencies. They've got just about everything you would need for you know, the typical injuries you might experience.
Speaker 2: Bug out bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always important to have a first aid kit, even just around the house. You never know when you're gonna cut yourself and need band aids and things like that. So check out Homestead Products Dot shop and as always, check out their hot sauce. It's really good. I can feeling that one because I stole it and I used all of it because it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love that. I like the idea of the tumbleweed firestarter for barbecue season.
Speaker 5: I think that's oh yeah, those are great too. Anytime I'm starting up a charcoal grill, I'm using a tumbleweed, no chemicals, and they get it started every single time.
Speaker 2: That's the key thing of chemicals, you know, when we're look at the chemicals, you can't you know, we can't imagine a world without these chemicals, and certainly it's not going to be a world without glycasset now thanks to Trump and RFK Junior. However, you can still have a world without cancer. Get that book from J. Edward Griffin, and you can get that at RNC store dot com ten percent off if you use the code night. And they have available B seventeen in both pill form as well as the natural apricot seeds. And so that's something you may want to think about when the government is looking at how many different toxic chemicals they can put out there. They're known carcinogens. There is something that you can do. You're not absolutely helpless about this. Well, let's take a look at what's happening in Mexico. And again we have seen these big gangs. We've had El Choppo. Now we got El mincho. I guess he's a minsch as the Jewish people. That's they I don't know what that means, what that name actually means. I don't know what El Chapo meant either. I don't know if that was a reference to his machete or what it was. But they're saying the US is bracing for spillover might spill over the border because this Hallisco gang is very large and they span multiple states. As they were saying, most of these gangs in the past have been kind of localized, but this one has gotten much larger. As a matter of fact, we're talking about the listing these organizations as terrorist organizations. There was a lot of talk about how these drug cartels that have been created by the War on drugs, they did not exist. They were a market response to our drug prohibitionion, which they never passed a constitutional amendment for like they did for alcohol. Why is that. It's because we don't care about the Constitution anymore right now. The eighteenth and twenty first Amendment testify to the fact that the Constitution is dead in modern America. And so we've had blowback from these operations in the foreign wars, and we may have spillover from this one. This Mexican president, shine Bomb, has been goaded by Trump to physically attack these cartels and not saying that they shouldn't do it in their own country. These cartels are horrific. The problem is the prohibition aspect of it. That's what created al Capone, and that's what created these cartels as a matter of fact. And then we have the CIA which is working with them. CIA is helping to get this thing kicked off. The CIA did the cracked cocaine, they developed it, they trafficked it so they could fund their secret war. They protected the poppy fields in Afghan Afghanistan. I mean, our government is so embedded in all this stuff, it's insane. And CIA especially the traffic everything, the traffic people, they're involved in the Epstein stuff, they're involved in the drug cartels. We have met the enemy, and the a is US or US, we should say, as in the United States. So officials say at least sixty two people dynasying various figures, have seen some that are over seventy. Some people say they arrested seventy people. So there's some confusion still about what's going on with this. They do have accounts said twenty five National Guard were killed in action and six separate attacks from the cartel. The cartel had thirty four people killed in action, and they have enacted two hundred and fifty roadblocks. The cartel has across twenty Mexican states. And how are they doing this? They've got burning vehicles at these intersections, so it is a tremendous amount of violence and chaos that is there. The Mexican government has deployed an additional twenty five hundred troops combined with the seven thousand troops already stationed there, now they have over ten thousand to stop further attacks from this particular drug gang. And it's not just a CIA in the American government and the Mexican government that are involved in all this stuff. Of course, it's the banks as well. I remember HSBC, and there was a whistleblower for them, Everett Stern I think was his name, if I remember correctly. But Matt Taibi at Rolling Stone also did articles about the Cinealoa cartel and the connection with HSBC, the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank of China, that's original name. And of course they kind of got their start with the opium wars that were there, but they had, as Matt Tabi pointed out as Rolling Stone article, HSBC had set up their own window just for the Cineloa cartel to come in and count cash. So very complicit in this, and they've been busted and convicted multiple times of working with cartels and terrorists and so Everett was hired as one of the requirements of one of their convictions that they had to do more in terms of interdiction and enforcement. So you need to hire some people to look at these massive transfers that are happening. And what he found was, he said, all the people that got hired, including him, had no experience in investigations. But he took his job seriously and he started looking, and he realized that when he looked at the database, they had done things like put an extra period here or there, or a space in their search terms to make sure that it didn't kick it out. You know, they were looking for particular names and places, names of institutions, names of people, and they put little kind of hidden things there to make sure they didn't get a match. It's the same thing the Department of Justice did with Trump and the Epstein files. Right, if you search for Trump, you wouldn't find it, I think, But if you searched for it wasn't. If you search for Trump space, you can find a match all over the place. So they did something to block that search inside the app that they set up for people. Anyway, greg Abbott ordered the state's Department of Public safety, to boost security operations to prevent spillover activity from Mexico in the US. I imagine what he's going to do is the same kind of virtue signaling nonsense he did before with the border open. He took a bunch of highway Protexas highway patrol people and had them lining up like a half dozen highway patrol cars along the border, went back and took a picture of it. It's like, you realize how long that border is, you know how many thousands of miles that is, And he's going to pretend that that's going to stop it. So anyway, maybe they could do that for this as well. So the US is providing intelligence on this. The violence spread into popular beach resort towns across Mexico as gunmen torched retail shops, gas stations, vehicles, and blockaded highways. This could spill over. Just imagine again the scenario that I see happening is, let's say that we go to war for Israel and go to war against Iran. You think Iran might pay these cartels to come in and do some of this kind of stuff. In the US very vulnerable to this. Major battles are being fought everywhere with the police. The tourist town of Puerto Velarta actually set on fires. American visitors watched in horror. Now they can't get out. Airlines have canceled flights to Guadalajara International Airport because of all the chaos. The region is scheduled to host four matches of a World Cup soccer match in June. The question is whether or not this cartel can survive, they said, depends on how quickly it can appoint a successor. If not, the cartel may fragment as an internal power struggles begin. Well, I think there'll be somebody who's going to emerge as the leader. There. Never in Mexico is there been an organization with the presence the territorial control or the political penetration that the Hallisco New generation cartel has, said former Mexican security official. The cartels we had in Mexico previously were more regional in nature, but again they've gone global and they just keep getting bigger and stronger thanks to the unlimited amount of money that are involved in the drug trade. You know the DEA's measure of success as well. We interdicted and took some of these drugs and look, we've seen the street price go up. Well, you know that doesn't hurt the cartels at all. It could serve as near terms spillover into the US. They said the Biden administration was lining the pockets of cartels like this one, paying thousands, sometimes tens of thousands per head to be smuggled in the United States. Well that is true. And again these guys are heavily armed. The cars burning, like I said, two hudred and fifty points spread across twenty Mexican states. Guadalajara was turned into a ghost town, school canceled everywhere. They have armored vehicles, rocket launchers, other arms or seas and they are a major trafficker offentanyl. And this is finally probably true. Has been accusing Canada and Venezuela and everybody of being feddinel trackers, and everybody said, it's all coming from Mexico, and it's coming from these guys, by the way, so they probably got it right. I would certainly expect that fentanyl is coming from Mexico, probably coming from these guys as well. This is signaling to the US that if we keep cooperating and sharing intelligence, Mexico can do it we don't need to have US troops on Mexican soil. They said, yeah, well, what about if we have cartel attacks on American soil. That'd be a useful distraction for the Trump administration. Wun't it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: The US had put up a fifteen million dollar reward for his capture, and in the past, the Mexican President Shinbaum has criticized the Kingpins strategy of previous administrations that took out cartel leaders only to trigger explosions of violence as the cartels fractured and fought each other. Since Trump has taken officees been under tremendous pressure to show results against drug trafficking, so he wants to. I don't know why he is so hell bent on this war on drugs thing. I guess you know whoever it is that controls him CIA. They like their drug war stuff, so I guess that's the answer. The Hollistico cartel has been one of the most aggressive cartels in its attacks on the military, including on helicopters a Pioneer and launching explosives from drones and installing mines. In twenty carried out a spectacular assassination attempt with grenades and high powered rifles in the heart of Mexico City. Dea considers the cartel to be as powerful as the Sinaloa cartel, with a presence in all fifty states. So again, you know, with the kind of vulnerable infrastructure we've got, and of course Jack Lawson and his Civil Defense Manual actually Jack laws in books. Dot com is where you can find It's. One of the things you talked about was just how vulnerable our infrastructure is to any kind of terrorist attack. I mean, it could be Irani and terrorists coming through the open border. It could be the Mexican cartels that are hired by the Iranians, or it could be they're doing it for their own purposes. But we have a very, very vulnerable infrastructure here. So what they've done in the past, they've arrested people like you know, the they've got El Maya, El Mayo and El Chapo. They're both in US custody. I guess the executive order was hold l Mayo, and they did that. I guess. Uh. You know, the the people who arrested them very proud of that they held Mayo.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about what's going on with the Iran.
Speaker 5: Briefly, some people in chat are, you know, they don't trust any of the news coming out. My wife has some family in Mexico here and there. One of the places is Tijuana and it's her cousin. He lost his job because the company basically just said we're shutting down until things calm down. They closed their stores because everything is so chaotic. So you know, whatever you're seeing on social media may not be true, but there's a lot of things. It's a lot of chaos and it's pretty bad right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, Well, again, we have nobody to blame except ourselves because we created these cartels, just like we create al Capone with alcohol prohibition. That was you know, they started with tommy guns and writing on the running boards of the old cars and shooting each other up in any innocent bystanders. And that's basically what this is. This is just alcohol probition extended for another fifty years, and these guys have diversified into every kind of crime that is there. Well, if we look at what's happening with Iran, we've had a senior Pentagon official, General Dan Kine I should have looked up to see if he's a Joint Chiefs Staff, if he's the head of that, I don't remember. Anyway, he was publicly talking about the risks of war with Iran no help from allies there. We basically Trump has alienated everybody. He's neated the Europeans of NATO and everything. He's alienated all the other Arab states that have been the past been friendly to the United States, and Huckabee has done a great job of that the last couple of days here. And he also pointed out that we was short a lot of material because we've given so much of our weapons and ammunition to Ukraine used it to defend Israel. You know it's going to be a difficult war. Why are they picking this fight? Well, because they're the puppets of Nan Yahoo. And so we've got Iran, which is four times the size of Iraq, I think more advanced. Certainly at this point. You never had the accusations that Iraq was going to create a nuclear program. Have that with Iran. You had the Iran Iraq War, and that basically it was being won by Iran until Iraq got a lot of weapons from other people, and then it kind of turned and they wound up in a stalemate, and so you can look at this and say, well, if they are about comparable to Iraq, should be a walk in the park. But I don't think that's going to be the case. I think Iran has changed quite a bit since those early days Iraq used Saddam Hussein saw an opportunity to go after Iran after they had the revolution and they were in chaos. He thought he could make his move and it didn't work, and so it'd be interesting to see what happens with it. But Huckabee going on with Tucker Carlson and the key question, Tucker Carlson asking and said, so you say that you've got a deed to all this based on a promise in the Bible to Abraham from God. And he goes, well, that land goes up and encompasses pretty much all the Middle East. And Huckabee said, yeah, I'm fine with that basically, and all the Middle East is not fine with that. As a matter of fact, the blowback was very swift. How could be declared to be fine if Israel took over the entire Middle East? Governments from Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman issued statements condemning the comments, joined by both the Organization of Islamic Corporation the Arab League, a rare moment of quick unity for these countries. Again, this is more of the gang that can't shoot straight. They can't even execute their own agenda. Well, it always winds up blowing back on them. And as I said, when you look at something, for example, like immigrat something needs to be done about immigration, Sending massed thugs door to door is not something that needs to be done, and it's going to blow back on us, those of us who would like to limit immigration, who would like to stop the welfare magnet and all the rest of stuff. Trump is basically poisoning the opportunity to do that by his gestapo tactics that he's got out of there. So he always does it in the wrong way, and he's always got people who were saying the wrong things, most notably close American ally. Saudi Arabia was among the first to blast Huckabee's provocative statement. Saudi Arabia called it reckless and irresponsible. Jordan, too, in a rare moment, lashed out at Washington. Their officials said, we reject these absurd, provocative statements which constitute a violation of diplomatic norms and assault on the sovereignty of the countries of the region, and a flagrant breach of international law and the Charter of the UN. Asked whether a passage from the Book of Genesis could be read as granting Israel the right to claim all the land between Egypt's Nile River and Syria's Euphrates. Huckaby didn't hedge. He bluntly and without apology, said that'd be fine if Israel and its military took over the whole Middle East. I'd be fine. It'd be fine if they took it all, said Huckabee. This led to a wide ranging conversation back and forth over whether the modern state of Israel is synonymous with the Israel written about in the Old Testament, stretching back thousands of years. And that is the key. What is Israel? What does the Bible mean when it says Israel. And by the way, you know, when you look at these promises that God gave the one that they usually quote out of Genesis twelve, I'll bless those who blessed thee, curse those who blessed who cursed thee, and that was said to Abraham, it wasn't said to a political nation state. Thousands of years later. That was a singular thee, which we've lost that accuracy in the language. It's there in the King James we used to have, and a lot of different languages used to be in English as well. THEE and thou and you you was plural. And I had a Quaker friend in junior high school and he would talk like that, and he said, yeah, we don't, you know, we use THEE and thou instead of you because if we use you to refer to a person, we're referring to them as you know, multitude of people or whatever. And you know, it's kind of like the royal we that the the you know they used in the UK, the Queen and all of them, you know, we all and all them used. Well, you're kind of you're making yourself a lot bigger, right, you know, I represent a whole bunch of stuff, and that is not the case with this. You know, God was very specific in terms of the you. I got to get your pronouns right, and so he's very specific about that. But later on, when you have Moses talking about the nation state of Israel, he's talking about how God is going to bless them. You know, they're there at Mount Sinai, and he's got Israel divided into two different groups. One of them is on one mountain, another one is on signing. He's given them the law and he says, you obey the law, God will bless you. If you disobey the law, God will curse you. God promised them the land, but he also promised to remove them from the land if they did not follow him. And that's why we see the commentary in the New Testament that those that not all of Israel was Israel. Israel was the covenant people, the people who followed God, the people who trusted God. Wasn't based on ethnicity. And that is the most Unchristian understanding of the Bible to say that ethnic identity is a determining factor with God. It is not.
Speaker 5: I know, I bring this up every time. But for people that truly believe that if you bless Israel, all bless you. You point to the blessings.
Speaker 2: Point to me.
Speaker 5: How America is being blessed right now? Is it the millions of babies dead from abortion? Is it the rampant homosexuality? Is it the transgenderism for children. Is it the pornography? Can you show me exactly? Is it the Sacklers scurrying back off to Israel after causing an opioid epidemic? Is that the blessing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you show it to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, and of course the central issue of that, it's more than just a pronoun of you and the and things like that. What they have done. What God was saying is to Abraham, is going to bless the world through Abraham, because that was where the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, was going to come. And when you say that it's about Israel, what you have done is you replaced Christ with a political nation of Israel. That's your replacement theology. Folks that they say, well, you want to talk about God's chosen people being those who trust in Christ, those who trust in God in the Old Testament, those who trust in Christ later on, Yes, that is right. And they say, well, that's racist, that's anti Semitic, that's replacement theology. Well, what they're doing is they're replacing the Lord Jesus Christ with a political state, and that really is reprehensible. So Carlson said that according to the Old testament the boundaries would be basically the entire Middle East, and continues says Israel have the right to that land. Huckaby said in reply, not sure we'd go that far. It'd be a big piece of land. Carlson then pressed him, yeah, but does Israel have a right to that land. We'll be fine if they took it all, said Huckaby. I don't think that's what we're talking about here today. Carlson said, do you think you'd be fine if the State of Israel took over all of Jordan? It'd be fine if they took it all. He said. That's when Huckaby must have realized he was stepping in it. This is when I say that the people and the Trump administration just aren't ready for prime time, even with their own agenda. It's kind of like when the Trump administration was, you know, the Democrats put together Mark Kelly and the CIA senator. They put together a video saying that you must not obey illegal orders. The easiest thing in the world for the Trump administration would be to say, well, we haven't given any illegal orders. Name them. You know, because when Kelly and the other co producer of that video was asked that question on news programs, they said, Oh, we can't think of anything they did illegal. How pathetic. I can think. I kind a list of things that Trump administration did, just as the military that is longer than my arm. So that shouldn't be a problem at all to come up with something they did that was illegal. But you could have called their bluff. They could have said the same thing to them. They could say, well, name what we did that was illegal, or they could have just said we didn't do any issue any illegal orders. But they don't do that. And so here's how it could be basically saying, yeah, we want Israel to take over the entire Middle East, and he stepped in it and jumped up and down a couple of times. I guess condemnation from Middle East leaders has been swift and it'll probably just stop there, although some could pull their support for any anti Iran operations. So again, you got some countries that you know, the Arab and Muslim world is not monolithic. They've got their own rivalries, they've got their own competing governments and competing versions of Islam, and it would be possible to get some of them because some of them have been friendly to the US, you know, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, I guess to some extent, But you start doing this kind of stuff and they pull back, basically burning your bridges and your allies at the same time. So it's always a Trump regime and competence striking again, regardless of the right or wrong, they just can't seem to execute their own agenda, you know, from the Trump always changes orders, tariffs to the ice capades that they're doing. They're always shooting themselves in the foot, which is actually good for us. You know, we're glad to see what that they are shooting themselves in the foot because there their policies are absolutely awful. Well, Israel has said that there are planning unprecedented strikes and Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq as part of the US Iran war. So it's not just Takabi saying this. They're talking about a very broad war in the Middle East. The Israeli armies preparing to carry out massive unprecedented strikes against Iran bank resistance movements in the regions should they support Islamic Republican any way against Israel. This is reported by the This is Al shark Ol Offsalt, which is a Saudi owned paper. That's the irrelevant, not the pronunciation of the name, but military sources in Israel. They said Israel was preparing for possible strikes against Hesbelah in Lebanon, and in Yemen, and in Iraq and beyond. Right, Israel is currently pressuring Trump to initiate a new war against Iran. In January, Trump ordered an armada of US naval forces to West Asia preparation for a possible attack. Netanya, Who's set on Thursday, his military is making its own preparations for possible mission strikes in Iran alongside any US action. We are prepared for any scenario, he said, adding that if Iran attacks Israel, they will experience a response that they cannot even imagine. But I guess the US and Israel are free to attack Iran, right, that's not a problem. And if the if Israel's got nuclear weapons, that's not a problem. Iran can't have them, and Iran can't defend itself from an attack, preemptive attack by Israel or by the US. We keep attacking them, and you know, I keep thinking back to the takeover the US embascy in Iran and how Americans just had no context for what the US government, specifically the CIA, had been doing in Iran for decades and training their secret police is horrific secret police that will go around and arrest people and torture them the Savak. They had no understanding or appreciation of that at all. Instead, what we had we had Nightline every night, you had Ted Kopple coming on a day fifty two of America held hostage. You know, that was you know, it was fifty two years ago that History in Iran started for the American public, and that program was so popular that it continued. After all the Iran hostage issue was resolved, they started a nightly news program and went for many years after that. But that was the point of the American consciousness when it all began. We weren't doing anything to Iran, right and all of a sudden, just out of the clear blue sky, they attack our embassy and keep these people hostage. By the way, then we later learned that it was Bill Casey. While Bill Casey, who was one of the key people in the OSS and one of the founders of the CIA, and he was Ronald Reagan's campaign manager, and that he went to Iran as part of the Iran Contra scam and told them, we will give you all the parts that you want for your fighter jets. You just don't release those hostages, and don't even release them after we win the election, wait until Ronald Reagan is sworn in, because we want the credit for them to be released. That is what the American people didn't see. And even with all the Iran Contra stuff, they still did it. Most of them have an awareness of that. So, according to Israeli media, Tel Aviv has delivered very clear warnings to the Lebanese resistance movement in Hesbelah. If it chooses to intervene in the war between Iran and Israel, the blow will be extremely painful. Hesbelah chief said that Hesbela and Iran, we're facing an aggression that does not distinguish between us. A war on Iran this time will ignite the region. We will choose at that time how to act, but we are not neutral in this, he said, And so again a Hesbelah organization in Iraq is also a warning of total war. Said that the quote forces of darkness are gathering to subjugate and destroy Iran, describing the country as the Fortress and Pride of Muslims. Well, the State Department is ordering the evacuation of non emergency US personnel from their embassy in Beirut. It looks like this is going to be imminent. The Department did not offer any details or reasons behind the evacua equation. Says Fox News, you want to take a guess as to what's going on with it. Meanwhile, we have Steve Whitcoff going on Fox News and being interviewed by the daughter in law of Trump, Laura Trump, and Witkoff says, wait for it, that Trump is curious why Iran has not capitulated, and he also repeats the usual lie that we've heard so many times from Benjamin net Yahoo that there is going to be a bomb and no time at all. Remember how many times we've heard that. Now, Witcoff says, it's about a week. We've been hearing this kind of stuff from Netanyaho for decades.
Speaker 1: Stopped. Iran could produce a nuclear weapon in a very short time. It could be a year, it could be within a few months.
Speaker 4: They have the wherewithal, the stored up preserved knowledge to make a bomb very quickly.
Speaker 2: If they wanted to do it. The Ran is so dangerous.
Speaker 1: Weeks away from having the fiscile material for an entire arsenal of nuclear bombs. They're very close.
Speaker 2: They're six months away from being about ninety percent of having the rich uranium for an Adam bomb. Iran is gearing up to have to produce twenty five bombs atomic bombs. That's two thousand and six. I should be reading these days, ladies and gentlemen, nineteen ninety running out. Iran will be kicking nineteen ninety five, albe without importing anything nuclear bombs within three to five years. He said that in nineteen ninety five. Well now Steve Woodcoff says it's a week now, pretty cent, there'll be minutes before we do this. Why under this sort of pressure, says Steve Woodcoff, with the amount of seapower, naval power that we have over there, why haven't they come to us and said, we profess that we don't want a nuclear weapon, so here's what we're prepared to do. Yet it's hard to get them to that point, is it. According to media reports, Iran has offered a deal, but would involve it suspending its uranium enrichment program for three to five years, and later restarting it as a civilian grade level far below the ninety percent needed for weapons grade. As part of a joint nuclear program with regional countries. Iran has also publicly offered to dilute its stockpile of uranium enriched at sixty percent, though it's likely buried underground following US air strikes. And so this is the other issue. I think witcough is telling everybody that you know, they're just a week away from it. So were these strikes that were done by Trump against their nuclear development sites that he said totally destroyed the nuclear program? Was that a lie? Or is this a lie? Or are they both lying both times? And is not nowho lying as well? Despite the US bombing those facilities, which coursibly suspended Iran's nuclear richment, Trump's insistence that the US obliterated Iran's nuclear program, whitcof made the fall claim that Iran could have uranium to make a bomb within one week. They're probably a week away from having an industrial bomb making material, he claimed, facing absolutely no pushback, of course, from Laura Trump. The bottom line is that the US and Israel are going to start this war, so there's anything that Iran can do to placate them. And they won a war, and they're going to get.
Speaker 5: A war than Iran. A geographical oddity two weeks from a nuclear bomb at all times.
Speaker 2: That's right, My brother were art all, Yeah, at this place is geographical lot thirty minutes from everywhere, and they're just a few days from a nuclear bomb all the time. And just Kee's going, it's I hate to see our country become so unjust that we are the ones who are constantly attacking people, constantly violating the constitution, our own laws, international way law, in God's moral law. That's the United States government. And if you look at what we've been doing with all the rest of the stuff, I guess the Epstein stuff is really not much of a surprise, is it. I guess we are the big Satan. Maybe Iran got that right. We're the big Satan and Israel is the little Satan. I think that is really what is going on here. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back from Blockchain to ball in chain. I've thought of the blockchain many times as being an instrument of control, and that is how they seek to use it with tokenization, and understand that tokenization is high on the list for people like Larry Fink of Black Rock, who's now the co chair interim co chair of their World Economic Forum now that her Klaus has kind of retired from that, and so they're trying to digitize the world and this is something that is happening at every level. They have also laid the foundation. Remember Senator Sena Frank nicely was talking about out how it's something of a trap that they're laying for people in terms of property values for farms here in Tennessee. You sign on to this program and it gets you into a situation where they can start to put you in one of these natural resource companies that are trading on the New York Stock Exchange. That's what these people have set up. They want to have representative securitization, same kind of stuff that they did with the real estate stuff. You know, just think about it. If they can do that with homes with real estate, if they can come up with schemes to manipulate it, and that's what these people are. We talked about that just the other day with maybe it is yesterday about Lucky Lutnick, and now he'd set up this scheme to sell hedge bets on whether or not companies would whether or not the tariffs would be overturned by the Supreme Court, where or not they get their money back. It's like, tell you what I'll give you. You paid X amount in terms of tariffs. I'll give you twenty to third percent of that in cash right now, and then if the tariffs are overturned, I get to cash them out and I keep the entire value of it. But you get twenty to thirty percent right now because you know this thing may not go through. They're always betting, and they're always coming up with some kind of a derivative scheme. When you look at it, and this is one of the biggest ones. Tokenization of nature and even of humanity represents a deliberate strategy by the world's most powerful financial institutions. Figures like Black Rocks CEO Larry Fink openly championed turning the planet's resources and increasingly aspects of human experience and to fractionalized tradable digital assets on blockchain based ledgers. This creates new avenues for elite profit and unprecedented control and surveillance. And this is the key thing, and this is why I lean so much to gold and silver. And again Tonya set up David KNIGHTO Gold to take you to wise Wolf Gold. Start accumulating that. We need to get into the physical world and understand that this virtualization, this tokenization, this move to try to isolate and surveil and control us as a trap. It's a huge trap, and we need to do everything we can to try to get out of that. Develop skills to be able to do things in the real world, to be able to develop skills to have physical possession of gold and silver. And again Tony can help you to do that on a regular basis, just accumulating a little bit at a time, dollar cost averaging if you do it that way, getting it set up on a monthly basis, to start a savings program. He can help you with your IRA as well to move that in. But it is a revolution, and we should have a revelation about this stuff. And look at the way that they have set up traps throughout various things. Look at the very underhanded secretive way that they've gone in and changed the UCC code to change the way that stocks and securities and even deeds are held, and putting themselves as brokers as the real owners, and just putting you in as somebody who is entitled to it, which is the same strategy that they did with gold and silver, paper gold and silver. They set these things up as ETFs. And if you buy paper gold and paper silver and stock exchanges gold or SLV. If you do that, what you're doing is you're buying a share of that organization, but you're not actually going to be buying a share of gold or silver. And so what happens to that organization if they go bankrupt, Well, you're low down on the list of creditors to get money. And that's the way it is with stocks and all the rest of stuff. Everything works just fine unless there's some kind of a global financial crisis, which is what is coming. If there is something like that in its liquidity crack for everybody, guess what, they start to go bankrupt and there is a priority of people who get paid off and you are at the absolute bottom. That's what the great taking is all about. And so they do these types of things with the UCC code. They tried doing that with CBDC, try to change it so that central bank digital currencies were going to be recognized by the UCC code as something that can be used in commercial transactions. People caught wind of it, and I started pushing back against it. So now they've got their own response to this. So you've got Lutnick as the Commerce Secretary. He's got his own stable coin, and then the Trump family's got their own stable coin. So the Lutnick family and the Trump family, this doesn't anything to do with the president of the Commerce Secretary. We don't know anything about it, right, isn't it amazing how Lutnik he denied doing the hedge derivatives for the tariffs. I don't anything about it. That besides, it was my family that did it, and we weren't actually doing that. But if we were doing it, it was my family, which is the same approach they took with the Epstein Island thing. I wasn't doing that. I didn't have any contact with this guy. And then when the emails showed that he actually was, Oh, it was my family with my kids and my nanny and everything. Well, same thing with this, right, he says, oh, we didn't do that, it's by the rumors, and they produced the emails and the letters and showed that yes, he really was, this company really was doing that. And then it's oh, it's not me, it's my family that's doing this, and Trump is saying, yes, not me, that it's trying to replace the US dollar. It's my sons, Don Junior and Eric and their World Liberty Financial, which is more accurately World Enslavement Financial. That's what it's really set up to be. And massive corruption right out in the open. That is the hallmark of the Trump administration. So nature is on the chopping block from forrests to fractional shares. And this is something people have been talking about for quite some time in terms of national parks and other assets like this. Going down into the Amazon companies like one, Amazon, which is tied to US intelligence and to crypto investors, plans to issue tokens backed by preservation deals and they cap the supply to make them scarce, like digital gold or something. Right, This is all a mguffin. This is about tokenizing everything, and this is the way that they combine all of these different streams together. This is justification for this stuff. Of course, they've been laying the foundation for the climate mcguffin. And we've got to watch and control the resources that everybody uses. You know, how much energy you do you use, how much food do you eat? What kind of food do you eat? You know, it's going to get to the point of Hitchhiker's Guy the galaxy, where they weigh you before and after you go to a particular or place and you better not be carrying out anymore than you took in. But this is the kind of real estate securitization and tragic consequences that we saw around two thousand and eight. This is for everything. You know, it worked so well, they want to do it with everything. So Tokenized nature initiatives like the Natural Asset Companies back by Intrinsic Exchange Group and the Rockefeller Foundation aim to list ecosystems on stock exchanges as new asset classes. And again this is the mindset of people like Lutnick and Epstein. Everything. It's all about, how can we pull this thing together and turn it into a casino where we can trade it and we can fool people about what is there? I mean, scheming and the conniving that goes on. It's just unbelievable. The world economic form is involved in turning nature into a commodity so that investors can use it to profit from and again always with you know, let's get derivatives here so we can hide what's really going on. Another example is Estonia's Single Earth, which tokenizes forests, swamps, and biodiversity to Backet's token that they call merit. There's probably merit lists. It allows companies to buy fractional ownership for carbon offsets while claiming to make nature the new gold. What they're doing is they're making it the new paper gold. Right. It's the same scam that is. There's one of the reasons why when I didn't realize that about paper gold and silver until gold started moving about ten years ago, and that's about the time I met Tony and I realized that this is a scam. You know, it really is. Now they want to do it to everything. They got one in Central Africa they call it the Sango Project, tokenizing land, timber, and diamond reserves there. And then they have traditional commodities that also being tokenized, things like oil and gas reserves or renewable energy sources. So again it's gone into Australia's National Bank has issued a green stable coin, so you know, you can set up a stable coin and you can back it with US treasuries, or you can back it with gold, or you can back it with some natural assets or something phony like carbon credits. That's what they're doing in Australia. And then you can take it to the ludicrous extreme and you can use human bodies and set them up as tracking because you know, they've talked about the Internet of Things, they've also talked about the Internet of Bodies IOB and now the financial scammers get involved in this. Personal information health records DNA, even daily actions get digitized, fractionalized and linked to digital IDs and programmable currencies that track and control spending. This is the constant thing that we see everywhere, even to the extent that we look at everything that course World Economic Form has done. But the US government, working with NATO and with Ukraine. I've played this video before Ukraine twenty thirty. This is their vision of how society should work, except it's not there. Okay, okay, well take my word for it. I've played that video before. They're talking about how you can do everything that you want, and it makes it so easy because all these government interactions to do things like get your driver's license, register your car, all the things that you didn't really want to do anyway. Now you can get this all streamlined. On this We've got an app for that. All the things that where the government intervenes and interjects it into unwonted ways into your life, now we can make it easy. It's all on a single app that is there. The blockchain is exactly what is needed to make the tokenization of human resources possible on a massive scale. Can slice up and trade fractions of somebody's skills, behaviors, or their biometric data, your work output, your health metrics, your social compliance all linked to your digital ID, and the elites can monitor value and manipulate them in real time. If we understand where this stuff is going, then we are sensitive to when we can discern what is happening when they start doing this nonsense like they're doing in Colorado, which is where I started the show, where they say that we've got to get an ID from you in order to use the Internet because we've got to protect the kids from pornography and their parents won't do it that type of thing. So if you know where this is going, if you know that everything they do is a bet, everything to do as a gamble, and everything they want to do to us in the future is basically permission society tracking and controlling everything that we do. Society looks like a giant database to them, where people own nothing tangible, just like the World Economic slogan suggests, it's all enforced through surveillance. Everyone has a digital ID, and you can't have access to a job, services, or even basic rights. Tokens represent shares in human capital markets that reward all this stuff, and again they're rapidly moving towards this. We look at the advances and robots and I think certainly the Boston Dynamics is not you know, their robots are very expensive, but they seem to be the true innovators and all this. Take a look at this dancing robot that they have for Boston Dynamics is very very fluid. Yeah, that's right. And you got another one that came out last week. I didn't play the video of it was a robot. They're setting this up to be as human as they can. Soft skin tissue, even warm skin, tissue, ask yourself what that's there for, and setting it up with a skeleton that's very much human and a little bit smaller, but also setting up as a female as a companion for people. This is where these people are going. They want to replace us. They see us as their slaves, and of course the robots are just mechanical slaves. The world's billionaire elite already far beyond any need for more wealth, now crave absolute power and control because that's what it always is really about. Right, Like I said yesterday, They've got more money they could spend in a dozen lifetimes. And so what is you know, how much is enough? Is it just a little bit more? No, what they're actually after at this point is they're actually after power and control over other people. That really is what motivates them and what they choose to do. We're going to take a quick break, folks, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Liberty it's your move, and now the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. You know, we had a comment from a listener about this Defense Production Act compelling the production of GLEIF that was signed in by Donald Trump, and the course a component of that was even giving them liability protection it's interesting to see rf K Junior defending that, defending that, and what does this tell you about the whole Maha thing and the people that Trump has put in. I got to say, to their credit, Children's Health Defense, which is the organization that RFK Junior created, Children's Health Defense has been holding his feet to the fire. They have not restrained from criticizing him when he has betrayed what he set that organization up to do. And it's interesting you see this happening all the time. You see it happening with Alex Jones and Info Wars. Sets up an organization, tells people the truth about this stuff, then he sells out to the other side. That's what's happened to r F K Junior. Trump's executive order spurring themestic production of glifasi. The Maha movement is reeling from the President's embrace of the chemical that they despise. This is coming from CNBC. I said from the very beginning, I didn't believe this is that they were going to do any of this stuff. I said, this Maha stuff ought to be spelled haha because it's a joke, and it really is now at this point, Kennedy said, Trump's executive order puts America first where it matters the most, our defense readiness and our food supply. Are you kidding me how pathetic that is. We must safeguard America's national security first. Let them eat poison, right, We've got to have production. I got to have massive amounts of whatever it is that I'm growing, and I don't care if it's laced with a carcinogenic chemical causes people to get non Hodgkins lymphoma. By the way, you know, like I said earlier, you know, go to RNC store. These people are not going to relent. There is no cavalry coming to the rescue. The closest you're going to get to that is Paul Revere telling you about a world without cancer. Again, go to RNC store dot com find out about that, because these people are really serious and they're expanding this quite a bit. So. This article from CNBC says, but Kennedy's MAHA coalition has supported Trump in the twenty twenty four presidential campaign. They hate glyphist just like they hated the vaccine right. But they just can't see it. They say, Glyphist has This is CNBC talking has been alleged to cause cancer and myriad lawsuits. Well, it hasn't been alleged. They have paid out billions of dollars because it is credible. Juries have over and over again looked at the evidence and decided that it does cause non Hodgkins lymphoma. As a matter of fact, I've told the story our dog died from that right about at the same time we had a friend who got it. And again I believe both those cases were involved the chemical life roundup. So when you look at how many times have they been betrayed, they've been betrayed over the lockdowns of the pandemic, of the mRNA vaccine, over the over wars. He was going to have peace, but now he's bringing us more and more wars. How about the Epstein stuff, that was a betrayal. Right, when you go to crypto instead of CBDC, Now we've got the crony capitalist digital currency, the cc DC that's going to be run by the Trump family. Surveillance, the police state in terms of digital currency, in terms of the federalized masked police cameras everywhere, pallanteer everywhere. Look at taxes. He does this major tax increase and he thinks that's his economic gift to America is higher taxes. The guy is a Democrat from New York. He's no better than Bernie Sanders. He thinks of economics in the same way as Bernie Sanders. You know, he's angry at the Supreme Court because a looting the treasury, as a Bernie Sanders said about tax cuts. He hates guns. Second Amendment. He told his voters that he was going to stop funding Planned Parenthood, said he was pro life. And what they do. They made a big production about stopping funding the Planned Parenthood in March of last year. Then they restored it quietly in December. This is the way it goes with Trump. And then you have artificial intelligence. His very first day in office, he wants to put together a big deal with banks and billionaires called Stargate, and it's going to be a combination of artificial intelligence and mRNA. Trump really loves that mRNA stuff, and he loves artificial intelligence. They want to make sure that state and local governments can't do any to protect themselves against artificial intelligence. An issue after issue after issue, he has betrayed everything his base beliefs. But they won't criticize them. Why is it was because just like that article from Watson earlier, they will hail him as a hero, even as he is the enemy of free speech. They portray him as a savior. It's just outright lies and twisting of the truth is what we're seeing with that. Elevating Glyphasset to a national security priority is the exact opposite of what MAHA voters were promised, said King Cook, president of the Environmental Working Group. He said, if Secretary Kennedy remains at HHS after this, it will be impossible to argue that his pasted warnings about Glefhassett were anything more than campaign rhetoric designed to win trust and votes. And that's what I said, isn't it. Remember when they got in, I said, when you look at what you know Kennedy is saying, what Cash Betel is saying, is that we want you to trust government now, right. So that's why they put Trump in. That's why Trump puts in RFK Junior, people like Cash Betel and but Dan Bongino. Now you can trust government because now we've got Donald Trump, and he's got all these influencers in that are there, and you can trust them now. It's a trap. It's a trap. It's just like the the trust that just had a friends send me the article that I've talked about a lot of different times about the trust. The Stalin set up the trust and it was actually how they kept track of the how the Bolsheviks kept track of their enemies outside of Russia. They basically started an organization to oppose themselves and funded it, and then when people signed up and joined it, then they had all the information about him. It's kind of like probably what the State Department is doing with this VPN stuff. Trust you trust this come on and of course it's a true story and it's kind of interesting. They did a production of it. Sam Neil was the guy who played Sigmund Riley. It's called Riley Ace's Spies. Was based on historical book and the account of Lockhart, who was at the center of it. He was an ambassador for the US government and he was part of the movements trying to take out the Bolsheviks. Sigmund Riley was the ACE spy that Ian Fleming who worked with the intelligence agencies, and he wrote James Bond novels. Of course, he patterned James Bond off of Sigmund Riley. He was a master spy during World War One. He infiltrated the German high Command. He spoke all these different languages and everything. It was not anybody's fool but he got fooled by the Trust. They lured him into Russia and captured him and killed him, James Bond. That's how he ended in real life. The Trust, Trust, the Plan Felix Dzhinski, and the Cheka in the old Soviet Union under Stalin. The executive order came down one day after Bear imposed rather proposed paying seven billion dollars to settle a series of lawsuits claiming that roundup causes cancer and put in a settlement for future lawsuits. So regardless of having people get cancer moving on here, they are already set up and inoculated against that essentially. But Trump wants to give them full liability protection. So Marjorie Taylor Green knocked Trump for signing an executive order protecting cancer causing glycasset in our foods, she said, But the House Agriculture Committee Republicans said on Wednesday night, thank you, President Trump. This is a vital step forward and ensuring a domestic supply of this critical crop input. Again, Big ag is no different from big pharma. All they care about is the money they're going to make selling you stuff. They don't care if it is going to kill you or not. A House Agriculture Chair Republican Thompson out of Pennsylvania is trying to push a farm bill through Congress this year. He's also come under fire from MAHA recently for a provision and that bill that would block state and local pesticide regulations from differing from federal guidelines. And we've seen this over and over again, haven't we. And it's what they're trying to do with artificial intelligence. Look at if you look at I would say in general, almost everything that Trump does is an attack on the Tenth Amendment. He doesn't want any opposition from state and local, he doesn't want any opposition from Congress, of the courts. You know, he wants to be king and so he hates this division of power. He hates the separation of power, and everything he does is set up to destroy that. I think that he is the biggest anti Tenth Amendment guy that we have had. So again they've signaled liability protection for these pesticide makers. This is an article from Children's Health Defense, and they're not trying to please anybody. They're going to tell you the truth. And they've done this before. They've opposed RFK Junior in the past, so good for them. They said, Trump's order also grants legal immunity, and they laid out the case for it. They said, not only has Trump gone back on his word to go after pesticides, destroying the delicate trust that was built by the Maha movement, but he paved the path for Glefusset to continue destroying farmland, fertility, and our family's health for generations to come. And when they talk about destroying farmland, that's the key thing. You put this poison on your farmland. Now you can only grow the crops that are genetically modified by Monsanto, and they're going to charge you a lot as a hold a patent on those things. That's the whole point of it. They had Indian farmers who got caught in that trap. They couldn't grow anything else and they had to keep buying the seed from Monsanto, and it was expensive for them. They were going bankrupt. They lost everything. They even lost their land. They couldn't resell it. They are massive numbers of them committing suicide over that. In India, a toxicologist denounced the decision on x He said, the executive branch has just endorsed a carcinogen and enshrined it. It is outrageous and unacceptable. Glyfa Sate is a carcinogen, and the idea that promoting a carcinogen will make us stronger as a country is deeply misguided. Again, it's not really that much different than with the food and drugs, not that much different than what they did with the vaccines as well, inherently unsafe. So we've got to give them liability protection. So this is clearly designed to offer bammunity, says Children's Health Defense. The executive order states that it quote confers all immunity provided for in Section seven oh seven of the Act. The Act itself says, quote no person shall be held liable for any act resulting from compliance with an order issued under the law. So if you tell me I've got to create ventilators, or you tell me I've got to create gliphast, now nobody can do no matter what harm is done by that. I now have immunity. Is it interesting how they keep handing out immunity to their buddies. You know, they got absolute immunity for their ice thugs as well, Director of Governmental Affairs for the Center for Biological Diversity has filed multiple lawsuits challenging the EPA's approval of glyphast And of course I didn't mention before, but it's also fluoride. And it's also the Trump administration that is fighting the lawsuit those one against fluoride. So this guy said, I told The New York Times that Trump's order is quote alarming because it is clearly designed to offer a broad immunity. So from protecting pedophiles to protecting corporations that murder people for profit. That's really what's going on here, And we look at pharmaceutical companies, these chemical companies and then blocking it at the state level. Last week, Bear announced that Monsanto had reached a tentative agreement to settle tens of thousands of lawsuits for seven billion dollars. Again, since they have set a cap on the amount that the corporation will have to pay for damage in the future, that's one of the worst things about They're going to give a pittance if anything, to these people who are harmed by their product. Earlier this year, broad bipartisan coalition succeeded in eliminating a bear backed provision tucked into congressional appropriations bill that would have restricted the ability of people to sue the company for failing to warn of health risk. So they have tried not once, but twice in the last year to get Congress to enact this immunity. A bipartisan coalition has stopped this. So now what they do They go to Donald Trump and get him to issue an executive order saying that it is a defense issue and then giving him legal immunity. Through that they know where they can buy their crooks on sale. Yeah, when a product is dangerous and unsafe, like pharmaceuticals or chemicals, they go to the FEDS in order to protect them from state and local and then they go even further they get legal immunity like they did with the vaccine. And again there is no compensation for the victims, whether you're talking about big pharma, big chemicals, big pedo, right, no compensation, nothing, no consideration for the victims. There. You know, it's not just the Epstein situation where you got victims. It's people who are getting cancer from this stuff. They poison people with m RNA with fluoride, with life as it we're supposed to believe that RFK junior is there at HHS to make America healthy. Again, give me a break. It's really disgusting when you look at it, and when you look at the what is happening with the mRNA. It's actually even growing quite a bit. Doctor Sherry Tenpenny. It's been talking about a new RNA crop spray. That's a company called. This is up on technocracy dot news and Patrick Wood's comment was, this company called Taranta fuses nature's intelligence with machine intelligence to generatively design versatile RNA based solutions for every aspect of plant help from seed to stem. And think about this. I want to talk about nature's intelligence. You know, nature doesn't have any intelligence. God does. Intelligent design is one of the best arguments for God. And yet they continually go back and say, oh, we're designing this, We're working with our machine intelligence and with nature's intelligence. Nature doesn't have any intelligence. Again, in the beginning, there was information, there was logos, which is you know the word and also involves the larger concept of design which we can all see in nature. We can all see that nature has been designed and created. The more we learn in terms of science, the more obvious that truth becomes. It's like looking at a car and you don't say, wow, I wonder how that came together in the junkyard. No, you say who made this right? Good or bad? Who made that junk eeper? Who made this beautiful thing here? And so you know, you know that it's got a maker. And that's why it is foolish to say there is no God. But this is really a singularity of depopulation surveillance in the police state. In May twenty twenty three, doctor Tenpenny wrote an article what are they doing to Our Fruits and Veggies? Talking about what Bill Gates wanted to do with this coating that he called apel. Remember that going to preserve fresh fruit for a longer period of time. And you know that's our goal. We want to sell you this nice shiny red apple, you know, like snow whites. WI could step mother. That looks very appetizing. I just don't bite into it, you know. Company called Taranta Biosciences has now developed an RNA platform for agriculture. They say it fuses nature's intelligence with machine intelligence to design RNA based solutions for every aspect from plant health to seed to stem. As I said before, again, they know that there's intelligent design there. So there's some fundamental lies that center of this telling people don't worry, it's not it's only gonna it's going to be very precise, very surgical on how we do this. You know, we're smart, we know how to manipulate this, and we're going to manipulate the plants, genetically modify them, and we're also going to manipulate a spray that we put there and with RNA, and that's going to then change the DNA of the insects. But don't worry, it's not going to change your DNA or anything like that. That RNA doesn't change DNA, well, if it copies it. As I said from the very beginning, that's always been one of their lines. mRNA doesn't modify DNA, it just copies it. Think about that, right when you use a copy machine, if it doesn't do a good job, it's going to modify the DNA. But because it is copying, it has the potential to be designed. It can deliberately change the DNA as well. And in the summer of twenty twenty, as all this stuff is going on, there was a research project that came out of Thomas Jefferson University that talked about that. They said, look, we've been able to modify DNA by using mRNA and I said, bingo, that's going to come about. That's why I call the trump shots GCI genetic code injection. Same thing here. While these people they talk out of both sides of their mounds. But you can understand if you look at what they're doing, you understand where they are headed. I know it's difficult for us to do something about it. The first thing you have to know is where they're headed. What is their plan, what is their design? How are they trying to pull all this stuff together? If you have an idea about that, that can give you a clue as to the dangerous things that they're trying to throw at us on the way. Have a good day. Thank you for joining us. The common math. They created common Core dumb down our children. They create a common past, track and control us. Their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future they see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com