Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Freedom Talk Radio with your host Andy Pech live from the UK. Emailers Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com or visitors at freedom talk Radio online dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well, welcome, It's Andy. We've got Max tonight and we're going to discuss Peter Harsh. We're going to discuss Norman Scarf and how courts treat people or don't treat people, depends on which side of the fen are at. As you know, Norman died recently. He was a war veteran and Peter Harsh show he's still in Austria and he's still in prison. Do they deserve what they get? Are they innocent? Well, that's what we're going to talk about. You know, is it the court's fault? Done better? Are we really well? I think we are a little bit. Are we really played with problems from government and courts or anything? We are? But anyway, Max, you've been researching stuff when you're younger person, and I am so welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Andy. It's a pleasure talking to you about this. And you know, because I've been researching this for like the past couple of months, and you know, it's be good. It'll open a lot of doors for me on the topic.
Speaker 1: I'm it could be a few little segments and I'll get it on YouTube, Twitter and social media and if you've got any links, we can promote people to have a look at your links.
Speaker 3: Of course, yeah, I'll be okay with that. So you mentioned briefly then on the Norman Scarf's death, and that's something I was really interested in because i'vetted down a couple of things just to ask you. I just would like you to shed some light because there's a little bit of confusion of when Norman Scarf actually passed away because there's two dates here. It's that the first date is twenty sixteen December when he passed away in Leeds, eighty eight years old, and the other one is fourth twenty twenty fourth, ninety nine years old in Ireland. I was just curious if you could confirm that which one.
Speaker 1: I can only confirm what I've remember at the time, and that was Christmas twenty four because it's relevant to me because I was going for an operation for cancer that month and I thought, you know, some people are getting another chance. That's me and the poor Norman. But he's had his time. You know, I think it was the fourth of December twenty four and I think the reason I believe that date more because I've seen a third date. Actually, I think I believe that date more because I know he was in County go Away. If I know exactly where he was, plus the Veterans for Peace Island, they probably wouldn't be lying about it. But it would never have come back to the UK because in his mind, if he did, he would get banged up in jail again for something trivialism, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something, Yeah, yeah, I see that because that was.
Speaker 1: Norman. He would hide your hide your kiddies, teddy bears. You know, he wouldn't it wouldn't you know, be aggressive, or it'd moan about counsel and not end in the bins on time, you know, or the parking attendant. He wasn't really a violent crazy guy that somebody do outlets of pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, agreed, completely agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he's been in jail for silly misdemeanors. He's he's probably been into psychiatric units. But so as Peter. And good thing about Peter is I saw his arrest and I followed his story ever since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, yeah, thank you for that. I never got to meet Norman personally, but there's a lot of stuff online. I'd just like to ask, like when when was the last time you met Norman.
Speaker 1: I personally have never met him, but I've been on line with him several times and phone calls, you know, like ls on end.
Speaker 4: I've never personally met him, Okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I'm draw the fact that I never met him.
Speaker 3: He is honestly my hero. You know. It's like and he didn't deserve all the stuff they got, you know what I mean, Like all these core cases, it's unrealistic, you know, and it's and.
Speaker 1: How them to fit together is that when Peter was I suppose he must have been on the run at the time, only because of the way the corruption is. It was on the run and Norman looked after him. But we can say that now because Norman's not here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well, very kind, very kind of him. On the connection of Peter, last time I noticed anything any information about him was he got released from a mental institution in Austria about five or six months ago. I was just wondering if you could confirm that like, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely wouldn't have said so unless you can send me the information.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not you particularly, This is this is what I've researched.
Speaker 1: You know, if you've got anything to show me from somewhere, that'd be interesting because I talked to his supporters on a daily basis and he's definitely still in Aston prison in in Links I think it is in Austria really, so he's on the mental health ward for being mad because he talks too much truth like Norman did. But I don't think he was released now because he wasn't. He wasn't even allowed to go to his mum's funeral two to three years ago, so I know he wouldn't have been released.
Speaker 3: How horrible, horrible. It's just I personally want to get in contact with Peter, So yeah, thanks for clearing that up.
Speaker 1: I can definitely, I can definitely email you his prison number, etcetera. And I can put you in touch with a couple of trusted people who if you wanted to send Peter a message with your details on, they would give it to him and then he would write to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that would be greatly appreciated. What you need, Yeah, will they all send over the information. So now I just want to talk about how I feel as a free talker, you know, you know, like one of the last descendants of Freeman, you know, as a young person myself. You know, when I like follow up with all of this in the past of Norman, Scarf and Peter and you, I feel like I am like one of the last Freemen that's currently going, you know, and it's like so rare to come across like people like you and I. So I just want to tell you a little bit about myself and like how like I perceive music and art across Manchester and I like I'm Sulford based in Manchester, if you know. And yeah, and I feel like my music and my art, which expresses the message that I give, it's currently like being like silenced by like the state and like these people that just like, yeah, yeah, it's been silenced you surprisingly, yes, yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: Because people use music and are to express if they're not feeling good, to feel better, or if they want to express something without writing it, you know, sort of like Norman would shout it from the rooftops, but you do it in a in a musical way.
Speaker 3: I would sing it from the rooftops. That's what. Yeah, you must like then you m in a way yeah, you know, like just like meaningful, you know. But I'm like I do as much like I think it's banks. Maybe not now because he has like a lot of money he can put into things like that. But I try and always get my message across, Like, but it's obvious that I'm being silenced by the by the state, you know, and it's just it's just not good. It's not what I want at all, you know. I'm trying to break free from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell it's a bit more because that sounds interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I am personally, I just want to like organize like a protest, like peaceful protests against war and like a lot of personal things that I've come across, like in modern day society, like technology and like the addiction towards it, and then just like constant war which is going on. I despise it. I despise it.
Speaker 1: And yeah it's I mean, I'm not religious, but apparently it's what the Bible sort of predicted in many sort of religions and it's kind of oh on these what they call them, these people who can predict things that they predicted it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is.
Speaker 1: Very spooky sometimes, but you know, sometimes it isn't because if it's coming true, then what's wrong about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, something that comes to mind instantly is Babavanga. Have you ever heard of her?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't remember the name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she predicted years ago. She passed away a long time ago. My mother always tells me about her, but like, yeah, she predicted war in Europe last year, and it's exactly what's happened, you know, it's like across the world and yeah, and she's.
Speaker 1: Even predicted the migrant crisis in their countries.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, yeah, agreed, we'll call it.
Speaker 1: A crisis because it's out of control now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Well, well, what I want to do personally, I want to organize the world's largest protest. I want to get loads of people with the similar thought, you know, especially the youth, to come together and protest war and all the negativity across the world. In the UK, especially like where I'm raised, to go against this pain. Everyone against pain. You know, the war of the past. You know, it's the past. It's people from the past bringing it into our lives and we personally don't want to live with that pain and suffering as everyone did. I understand that it's a natural thing for humans to fight, but there is bigger problems in the world, you know. It's like and I don't want to be brought onto this. You know, as a young person myself, you know, neither would you. Neither would anyone. You know. It's all to do with money and capitalism, which I despise greatly.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be and I got there somehow. I got there a little bit. I didn't get there a big bit. I wanted to be like a Tommy Robinson. It's May sixteenth gathering, you know, uniting the Kingdom in London. That would be good. I never get down there because I live up in the Orkney Islands, but I always wanted to do that. So I started off. I children got taken into the care system. It was unfair. So that's why I don't like the judges ither and social workers. So I decided to block the M twenty five motorway. Okay, they didn't like it. The day before we're going to do it. It's only about thirty of us. They decided we can't suck that. That's free speech. So they decided and it was quite funny they helped us block it. You need sort of unique ideas that are going to involve every community for every problem, and then you're on a winner them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, well that's exactly what I want to achieve. So thank you for like almost inspiring me, because I look up to the like the truth seekers, you know, like which we all are.
Speaker 1: You know, I think your niche might be on in student students because they love a little protest, They love art, they love music, and they love getting a message out. So I think, you know, young people under thirty, especially the students.
Speaker 3: Why not older people? Oh yeah, I tend to speak to older people that are very wise, you know, they like almost teach me in a way. You know, it's very interesting. So I think personally students are very strong, guess, but also like the people of the past as well, like older people. Like it's like, means a lot to everyone, so everyone should take a part into it.
Speaker 1: You know Norman really because he was one of them guys that you know, there was a little bit of a different side to him, right enough. You know it's in the media, but one to one. He would treat you like his own son and give you a wisdom advice. You know he's not one of these. It would, you know, shout and scream or that judge is that fing this? And he would say why that judge was whatever he was, and he would write emails. I mean in that respect the reason it'd be a little bit like what's his name, it'd been Alex Bellfield. It keeps writing emails to people about problems. Yes, let that be our Norman. But Peter, it's got to be the most miscarriage of justice I've ever heard of it apart from now Lucy, let me Peter whether we you know, because he has got what you call it now criminal record for apparently having images of children. He claims he was set up because he was going to spill the beans on Jimmy Savell connections with Yorkshire councils. And you know, most people believe that there are some things in his story that you think, really, you know, that's a bit for our face, but in general, you know, it was definitely not nuts. I definitely don't think he was gay or a Peterphile. You could probably say he's a mix of Norman Scarf and Alex Bellfield who just like to get that message out very very much. And he did email about people and upset people. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he was also set up by someone because they kept a list of everything in his house. And you know, it's just a shame this happens to people, especially someone like which isn't crazy.
Speaker 1: You know. Imagine you're having I don't know the number now, let's say several hundred books and within thirty minutes it may be less, maybe a little bit more. But they found images or discs in these books. You know, if you're going to have that sort of filth in your books, you're not going to leave it so they can find it quickly, are you? You're going to bury it somewhere, probably where you don't live, you know, underground somewhere, and it's in you know, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, yeah, it's a tricky one, really, isn't it. And it's a shame that he's been walked up now, you know, because we can't actually get the truth. You know. It's like that's why I'm thankful for you to put me in contact with him, because I would love I would love to send him a letter and get away.
Speaker 1: We appreciate. Yeah, we do it by email the prisoner. But there's a lady that writes to him every week or fortnite, sends him stuff. She makes well know you and if you tell her your situation and how he inspired you, how Norman did, because they know Norman as well, this particular contact. So yeah, yeah, to do all that, and I'm sure she'll have a write a letter. I mean, you send her the letter and she'll print it and post it or you you just get the prison number off of her, yeah, and the address and yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now I just want to talk about a bloke named Keith Dunsnap kerry On.
Speaker 1: I don't know him now.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was. He was someone that I met a couple of years ago, and he met me and he invited me to a location where it was. It took a very very heavy tow on my life personally. It's even hard for me to talk about it right now. But he recruited me for the common purpose cause if you're familiar with that, yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: On purpose here.
Speaker 3: It's horrible, horrible business, horrible just thinking about it, you know. And they took me to enclosed location in Manchester, and I almost regret going there simply because it was just horrible to see what I witnessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people like me and Norman would kind of know it exists, but never really know anybody that's got close to it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, well I did, you see, And it was very eventful. I almost dream about it like often, you know. And I didn't even spend long there, but I uncovered a lot. For example, I've got written it down in notes. Yeah, it was a location in Manchester. It was very very hidden that they had white covering over the building, not a postchool, no address, very very hidden, like I said, and this building when I arrived, as I instructed to by Ben Wax, it was very very very eventful, you see, because I uncovered something almost like a cult meeting. It was scary for me. You know. I got there and people's identity were hidden, and it was just crazy to see this what how do you call it? Purpose? Common purpose had so much like deepness to it.
Speaker 1: You know, I was gonna say, it sounds crazy because even Freemasons they don't hide their faces, do they.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, well yeah, it's very very.
Speaker 1: Was it'sn't common purpose a little bit like freemasony, but in a worser sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. And there's also like a lot of connections with cams as well. I personally hate cams. I was tried tried to recruit me when I was twenty one where it was only for children and it was scary. You see, there was a lot going on in that building when Ben Wax took me there. It almost like scarred my braininess. So like I'm sweating even talking about it right now.
Speaker 1: Say it's traumatic, isn't it?
Speaker 3: When you Yeah, like I said, like I still dream about it as well, like the imagery in my had and it's like I never even want to go back to even that area. There was like teenage boys being made to buy apples through bubble wrap, and it was it seemed very very odd. It's almost seems like I'm making it up, but it was. It was very, very very odd.
Speaker 1: I must say, if anybody that doesn't know what that means, it's it's supposed to be an organization dedicated to developing leaders who can cross cultural institutionals, social boundaries, fostering collaboration to tackle complex real world problems. Well, I can see you the way why somebody young would want to get into that. The words don't sound good, don't they. But eating that apple, well, yeah, I bet you. I wanted to run there and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. I did, and I did not spend longer there at all, not at all. They were actually exposed for taking children from cams to do these things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's an illusion of corruption. I hate it all wow mm hmm, And it definitely needs to be took down. I personally, like will try my hardest to take it down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like how the how they fund fund the wars from the Council of the States that we live in. It's the idea of it is horrible completely.
Speaker 1: You've obviously heard of the UK column. Yes, yeah, try and get in touch with Brian Brian Gerrish because you know they're they're they're exposing well there was when I was chatting to him twenty years ago. They love exposing common purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what needs to happen again. Definitely, most definitely I have a strong, strong hatred towards them. There's no other option to keep them around. You know, it's like why why would we I feel like, you know, like, especially with the protests and everything like that. I feel like if we get enough power, we could we could happily expose them, take them down, and you know, it will lead a brighter future for the youth. You know, I'm talking about my children, you know what I mean. I'm only young and I'm twenty two years old, so it's it's going to be leading the way.
Speaker 1: But I think we've got a bigger problem though with the wars. I mean you've got the pal Welldnians marching, You've got the British white people marching, You've got the Muslims marching. I mean our country is really, really in a.
Speaker 3: Bad state shambles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tommy Robertson's thinks obviously, if we get rid of the boat people and sort out the cultural problem, we should be all right. But I think it's going to take a lot more than more than that to sort it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely like tangled up in the government and corruption. You know, like if someone solid with the mindset like I was, like a truth seeker mindset that people that want the truth to be relived, you know, it's like to be shown on towards everyone. Like maybe if someone like that is in power, it may sort majority of the problems out.
Speaker 1: You know, we put Low, but we can only do so much. I thought it was Nigel Farage, but now he's gonna make disabled people suffer and basically going to get everybody off of benefits kick them all into jobs that there isn't And yeah, I mean he's got a good gob. I mean I'd have him any day over Conservative Labor or lib Dems and Greens. But we need to go. You know, it's a sad because him and Rupert Low would have been brilliant together, but they fell out over one of their egos.
Speaker 3: Well, two strong egos put together, you know, and it was like a recipe for disaster. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the politics of it because you know it's it's a judges, it's a social workers. You now got teachers raping kids.
Speaker 3: I mean, bloody, I see that in the news so often. It's just it's just so scary. It's yeah, I agreed. Agree, it's like everything's down downhill, you know, Like I don't see much much progression with especially the UK right now. You know, maybe like across Europe they have some sort of progression, especially like with technology from Sweden, like they're going back to like reading books and everything like that. It's very very like a positive for what they're doing, but the UK is not.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just sending you a link for later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. I'll look into that.
Speaker 1: Because when I was a bit younger. I'm sixty hour, but I started off in ninety two thousand and six, two thousand and six, twenty years ago. Used to come up with bulliant ideas and then the problem was getting people to attend these events. You know what was the problem. They didn't want to get in get shown in public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, now I can understand that, and you know, it's just like it's a massive hurdle to get over because how do you get these people to do such sort and like through me personally, I feel like art and music is the way, you know, especially like through industry as well. Like if you if you blow up, you know, like people will listen to you more often, you know, and that's where it strives from. You know, you need to build from a cult following to a larger following and there could be easily achieved through the Internet. And it's what I hope to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the people, the people definitely listen. We need the people in power to listen as well. But then if the people are listening and they they send it to you know, their MPs and the people that they know, I mean, you never know it better than standing on the street corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And like even in the UK, there's like a lot of stabbings, like racially aggravated stabbings in the UK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: All of it is just like compiling together, and you know it like it only really benefits the news because they're getting content out of this, and it's also inspiring other people, Like I don't know whether you've seen in the news. Also how the terrorist threats in the UK are like tow all high you see that. It's a shame because yeah.
Speaker 1: It's because of the Iran war that Trump started that, you know, and I kind of believe you needed to start it, because what would you do you have a black somebody's eyes, that's what he's done with a van, or you then murder you. So I mean it's one of them, isn't it. And Star Mobil should he have supported him, probably should have supported him in principle, even if he didn't, you know, necessarily send too many things to help. You know, it's because of that there's a lot of more problems happening. I think. Ye now Trum wants to leave the United Nations, which was always strong together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, well it's very very deep. Personally, I do not like Starma at all. I feel like he's just a liar. Yeah, definitely. It's like he just gives an illusion of power. You know, I said it from the beginning. I remember he got voted in. I said I don't like him. I don't like him when my friends said why, and it's like I can just tell the words that he uses. It's all just written down, you know, like from someone else, and he just has to say that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hated Maggie Factor when I was younger, but when I got older, you know, she may have been a bit of a tough woman, which was tough for a reason, and and and you know it worked. Whatever she said worked. I don't like the Conservatives, but she was all right mm hmm. But labor, now, there's not been one good labor or.
Speaker 3: At all. I would I would love to get myself involved in that particular, like like the government and the parliament. I feel like my word will be like very like heard speak about the right things at the right time, you know. I saw. I want to do it now, but I feel like I'm too young, you know. And that's why I'm talking to you, and I want I want to get heard, and I want to talk to Peter. I want to talk about Norman as well, because they're the people that mean things to me that make me want to do.
Speaker 1: Peter knows Norman's history inside out, back to front. Yeah, probably say well the tap that Asandia, thank you, thank you, she knows. And there's more contacts if needed. I just got as their permission, but I'm sure this first contact will be okay, we're writing to Peter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank you so much for that. I appreciated everything that Norman did. I'm also like I'm into fashion and everything like that, so like even the clothes that you wore, you know, I try and recreate and like, yeah, it's just really really interesting for me.
Speaker 1: Tell us, you know, whoever you write to on an email all about that, because you know, that's genuine interest in somebody. I just want to. I just wanted how it was when I was younger, you know, I mean when we're talking in the eighties, but the courts were telling the truth. We did have a crazy iron woman leading but hey ho, you know, looking back, she was better than anything. Since you know, you go on the street and see children playing in the parks, you'd see your Muslim friends running with the white kids, you know, having a joke. That is what we you know, miss and what we need. You know, since these small boats came in, it's now a religious racial war within the UK because all these Jews are getting attacked. You know, I don't think it's their fault what's going on, but they're getting the blame of it or threatened. Yeah, I mean, I know traditionally, when I was younger, I was told not to like associate with Jews. But then you know, I wouldn't go near a criminal, you know, if I didn't like if it was a criminal. So what's what I say is I wouldn't associate with them. Let them do what they want, and I just why wan, I'm not going to bother about harming them or even having a negative thought about them. They want to live in as their problem. I've got to live here as my problem. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like a it's like a spiritual war between like good and evil that we're in right now. You know, it's like it is not like it on was.
Speaker 1: See when this well, I mean and there is a word for it, but when the the mess hits the fan, Uh, you know, some head's going to roll over this. Lucy, let me the bargle. As soon as I saw her face, that was it. She never done that, And and then you hear it over and over again in the media and you think, are you going to doubt yourself? No, she definitely didn't do that, because you're going to got a look at I think you can tell if someone's a criminal by looking at their photos. This is where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I will completely agree. It's actually just inspired me to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was not cold. She was definitely traumatized. Yeah, you can see that in her eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But before that, when she was a normal person and she was going to the pub with her colleagues, she looked like a normal person of that age. You can actually tell if someone's a mad person. Because my friend is an author in Cannonda, also knows Peter and he knows normal used to know Norman. His name is. I've just done a show with him. Author Timothy Spearman, and he wrote a piece because he's been a next teacher called Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? And it basically shows how to spark a psychopath.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I have read a couple of books on that or articles online. Maybe not books, but things on that. I've had to spot a psychopath. And yeah, it's crazy that people think that Peter is psychopath when he is completely not. But Keith Not told me that Lucy let be love kids, she just hated all evil. Yeah, it's crazy. But going back to the good and the evil, like it's all it's all very spiritual in the world. You know, I feel like I think it works imperfectly, like with the nineteen sixties movement of like psychedelics, like and like peace and love. You know, it's like it's all just between good and evil and the world is currently corrupted horribly and like growing up in it is, like I hate it so much, So you know, what what can we do about it?
Speaker 1: You know, well, we've got two minutes left on this segment. That might be a what you call it? That might be a question for the next show if you want, I mean, just email me, give me some ideas. I'll do some research and what can we do about it? Easy? Raise awareness, I can do a Norman. You can do it well your music, and you are brilliant with websit. That's why I intend to do I'm brilliant. Well, I'm not brilliant with websites, but I make websites. I can promote them brilliantly. I've just self taught myself out to do that. I can't write very well, but I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I always think though, if you're going to go to war, even if it is war peace, you need good battle people in the battlefront. So I can be the person who brings people together. You can be the person who cheers them up through art and music. We'll get somebody else to do something else, and yeah, together we must. You know it's needed, you know.
Speaker 3: I just I wish everyone could wish me good luck, you know, in this fight between good and evil, because I really want to have my impact in the world just before we end it here. But yeah, I just wish everyone helped me. Look, wish me looked towards the future of changing the world and the UK that we live in right now.
Speaker 1: And Max, I'd love your comments at the bottom and he'll probably read and reply to every one of them. I put this on the YouTube channel and thank you. Let's see how it goes. And if you want to come back another time will free you know, just let us know and we'll do episode one and until you're bored with it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, but it might take me a while, but there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: Really is