Speaker 1: But you still doing the fucking stuff right now. You're still watching the you're still watching the press conference. Hume. See, wouldn't you have to watch us do this every time? It's all gonna between thirty eight and forty seven minutes. So I got on Saturday, musically, nigg.
Speaker 2: That ship, that suit gonna be over about like nine o'clock to three hours.
Speaker 3: Show. We're not doing this.
Speaker 1: S should be two forty five. This s should be in your house length.
Speaker 3: It needs to be it's yeah, so seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not gonna be going hello long, so there's gonna be a two.
Speaker 2: No, the man they see shows be like two two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that should be flow. That should flows smoothpe ship.
Speaker 3: You know that's cool though.
Speaker 4: That's not nothing too crazy at all. That's double Yeah, it's like, uh, you know, it ain't too bad.
Speaker 3: Ain't too bad.
Speaker 4: Uh brush, I noticed you looked up for your Twitch and your Facebook.
Speaker 5: Oh he's my destination. Yeah that was no.
Speaker 3: I think I think I was.
Speaker 5: I think I was just added ship when I did the when we did the post, so I was like, did I I don't think I meant that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just never took it out. It ain't it ain't too big, it ain't too bad.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, so I'm taking I'm taking bests around the table. How long do you think for somebody put hands on Andrew Shows?
Speaker 2: How long you think? Because this nigga not getting away with it.
Speaker 1: For that? What did you record in New York? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get man, but you ain't.
Speaker 1: But you ain't about to do nothing. But like, who have you beat up to? Say? SI? Like that? I know it was just a joke, Like everything's a joke to you get pushed your head. This is a joke.
Speaker 5: That is a prank, right, the attitude of a true youtubur. It's just a prank.
Speaker 2: It was just a okay, ain't got no more patience, But like it's a prank.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: You see that one dude that got shot in the stomach because he was messing with the du in the food court.
Speaker 1: Came out the hospital, it was still a corner. It was like, I bet.
Speaker 4: You would what was what was the what was the what was the original joke? Like, what was the what was the thing that? Like Andrew Schultz feels like Kendrick was trying.
Speaker 6: To Okay, so when he had like these other podcasters, James and food Hot on his show.
Speaker 2: He got on there and he was talking.
Speaker 6: They were talking about like the black girlfriend effect, and he was like, yeah, a black girlfriend effect with these where they date these white guys and they grow out these beards and they get like this shit like edged up and everything like.
Speaker 2: That, and they like cut their hair or whatever.
Speaker 6: Just basically like taking the aesthetics of a black a black man just adding it onto a white dude, if we're being completely honest.
Speaker 2: But still, you know, if that's your thing, this cool shit whatever.
Speaker 6: So he was like, yeah, the reason why they grow out their beard is because it's a it's a protection when when black women put.
Speaker 2: Their hands on you. And the reason why they got they.
Speaker 6: Hair gets short is because it falls out because from the stress of dating a black woman. And these niggas are like, we're on there laughing at it.
Speaker 2: And that's why Kendrick was.
Speaker 6: Like, Yo, y'all letting y'all letting white comedians talk about black women and y'all not standing enough for saying shit, that's.
Speaker 2: What it was from.
Speaker 4: But do we know that though?
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's that's what's that's what's speculated because you know Gary one is right.
Speaker 4: You know Gary Love great.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, nigga, I really don't. I really don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like him because he takes black jokes and just tells them from the perspective of a white man. He's like, Yo, Black Church is long you being Black Church all day. I'm like, we've heard this shit for like forty years. Bro, coming with something new, but he thought it was about him too, and I'm like, you don't really be talking bad about black women in your sets and your stand up.
Speaker 2: So that's why everybody thoughts Andrew shows. Either way. He got on there and he was he was upset about it.
Speaker 6: He went on a fifteen minute rant and said, like, yo, man, like a good chunk of those album listens is for me because people were going on there to listen to what he was saying about me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, in the first song, yeah.
Speaker 2: He said that.
Speaker 6: He was like, Yo, they were saying it about me, And now my thing is, I'm like, Bro, like, outside of guy code, I don't think that many people really like know who he is, Like, know who is for real?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 6: I know who he is because I listened to his stand up, but he made He makes jokes for white guys who want to who have black friends, and they ask their black friends if you can say it?
Speaker 2: How come I can't say? And they say shit like if we had a word like that, I wouldn't care if you said it. That's what he makes comedy for.
Speaker 6: So if you don't come across your like for you page on TikTok, like, don't feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: You know, he's definitely not in my algorithm.
Speaker 1: He makes comedy for the fred dudes. Was saying that still pledge and go there the thirty eight. You know what I mean, that they still show up to. So the listener, Yeah, I'm the older older fight the fight of my parents pay for my ship and I didn't graduate, all right, so you gotta you gotta listen. He's the he's the big homie of the losers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he ship was wild.
Speaker 1: He was like Jameson with black friends, Yeah ship you right.
Speaker 4: I think that's a case of you know, they say, uh hit dogs holler.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He didn't necessarily refer to any particular moment. He didn't say any particular name, and yet here we are with white people feeling victimized because they've said something that's out of pocket. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, high bet comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think Schultz is more known for his relationship with Charlemagne in his comedy Now than the guy code to be honest, and I saw been to be honest.
Speaker 6: When I seen Peter Rosenberg frying this man, I was like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Over letting Rosenberg fry.
Speaker 7: You you here making.
Speaker 1: Rose look decent?
Speaker 4: Rosenberg cray, he'd be standing cool. I was rolling, like niggas want to be corny about but wrestling.
Speaker 5: Is corny, you feel me? So that's the charm me exactly. That is if you take it too serious and something wrong.
Speaker 8: You kidding me.
Speaker 1: We saw something frying up of koche in them, so like, that's serious, that's a serious level. You just would have just hit you.
Speaker 3: We called them the least important members of the Temptation.
Speaker 2: I should have I should have brought that video. I should have put that video on here to play.
Speaker 4: La Damn. That makes me know for next time I got a video to play.
Speaker 2: Okay, play I want to see cool do it?
Speaker 1: You could pick any person to be our new president. Who would you pick? And why?
Speaker 4: John Cena.
Speaker 9: Off real Why because I feel like y'all, y'all never watched w W a little bit more. All right, Well, look, he's done grind it from the way from the bottom to the top. And he's so authentic, like he wrapped his own music coming to the stage. He done had to face so much adversity. He not fuck fight with one on time behind his back. He's done did five.
Speaker 4: Versus one Like.
Speaker 9: I feel like he's the kitdd of me, of the American dream like he did it all like he don't want the World Heweight Championship, the w W E Championship. I feel like no president is more proving than John Cena.
Speaker 4: Right now, listen to one thing a political science. Agree, I mean, but.
Speaker 9: Look something, look but look though. Hustle, loyalty, respect them the only three things America need right now.
Speaker 4: We just want to elevate.
Speaker 9: You feel me me, I'm just to work at don't know like my manager, don't don't even like when I'm be there by myself, I can see in a little time off the clock, you want me to run.
Speaker 2: To cut.
Speaker 4: Never heard of my life, man, I just wanted to get the energy right before we got started. Man, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Nobody's more to prove.
Speaker 6: And I was like, damn, really put you put time and thought into that.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, little respect and that's what American needs right now. I was like, Damn, I'm sold. I was right there. I'm like, so you got it.
Speaker 3: Nigga said, they don't even trust me to be by myself.
Speaker 7: Clock you want me to run the country. Shout out to Matthew A. G on Instagram. He sent that over to me. That's from the Crash that podcast. Yes, we'll go ahead and get it started.
Speaker 1: Now let's go.
Speaker 6: So sell them.
Speaker 4: That's how they said, to give me some chicken if you ain't know where love and listen. Listen, ladies and gentlemen with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people and tworkers present to you another episode of the Public Enemies podcast. I go by the name, Oh my god, Graham high kids. Do you like violence? Just kidding anyways?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: John Cena for president? Of course, that's how we do when we get it started. Man shout out to the Waco kid Man, the current Public Enemy number one. Go ahead and put the belt on you feel me for watching a lot. How do you how do you cheat when it comes to uh.
Speaker 1: Because.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I cheated one time when we had predictions and I changed my answer like last minute before the match started because I kind of felt a shift.
Speaker 2: And then I won that night.
Speaker 6: And CJ was like, nah, nigga, we pay were changing picks right before the match.
Speaker 2: I could have won something like oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can play in a heartbeat like nah, niggas that was me. Nigga. Nas would have said something to me.
Speaker 4: We used to do that. We used to do that is that when we stopped doing that.
Speaker 2: That was the real change the other day.
Speaker 4: Up until I just got this. It's like, if you can, you can change your pick up until the event and then you know once the event starts, that's it. You feel me. But let the nigga slide with a match.
Speaker 1: It was like two of them. He was a wait before we go. I was like, nigga, what you mean, gold nigga, we are all the way, Nigga before we leave, let me change my ship. We was like all right, and that nigga point Nigga, Nah, nigga, never get doing the lebron Lebron right there like you did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was not feeling because all right, all right, that's big chisel, that is expressing his his qualms and his issues with the the old voting or rating prediction scale, one of them. It's just what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? You know, chilling? Pay rent? So I got another month, so you know, living somewhere. So that's dope. Uh yeah, man, that's not a lot.
Speaker 4: All right, cool, we'll move it on.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 4: What's going on? How you doing, Brad?
Speaker 3: What did that miss last week?
Speaker 4: Did you miss that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: You were on the Tobaccer series show.
Speaker 5: When I hear walking back, I'm like, damn, what's that going? But yeah, I'm good to Uh. I picked up a couple of extra shifts to make up for my trip to Florida.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm I'm on autopil for a little bit. But I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Uh. Rents paid? You tell these bills are paid? Just chilling and out here collecting debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way better than my story that I just told him. That's not a lot, right, How are you, nigga?
Speaker 3: How are you? Nigger?
Speaker 1: We got to pack a shirt on your So it's gonna be the fishing podcast. You gotta your son, Nules gotta die tonight.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, we got things to talk about, we got things to get to, and then we are going to take it home.
Speaker 2: You feel I mean.
Speaker 4: Hope you understand, uh, the frequency of how I'm going to try to move things along, because I.
Speaker 2: Wait, get it, get us the number one seed, Get a number one.
Speaker 1: See you're want anything her, You're gonna throw the ball to the ground. Hey, I want you to remember the first twelve days of Christmas. The first four days, it's all bird ship. All right, now I can start, Oh my god, all right.
Speaker 4: What is it I have.
Speaker 1: You now you're thinking about it now? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That hold on a partridge of the peantry, two turtle doves, three French hens or call it nigga bird ship first four days nigga. Then you start doing good stuff. Five go to rate to pay for the ship that you did with the bird ship.
Speaker 2: You get what I had on twelve days at Christmas. That's fucking crazy, I guess yo.
Speaker 1: Man, Rep Genius.
Speaker 4: Break hey man, just will do the science for us. Man break it down, man, give us to give us the analytics the annotation. You feel me in all that the knowledge nigga.
Speaker 1: Right on the board, Like listen, bit when you circle this right here, you say, look, look a partridge.
Speaker 4: Let me say it, gresh. Uh my gun just announced The Heels Have Eyes For for center stage out in Atlanta, Georgia. Are you going to be visiting.
Speaker 3: This event the twelfth?
Speaker 1: It is the twelfth.
Speaker 4: It is gonna be in December the twelfth. Uh, it is uh definitely going down The Heels Have Eyes for Uh. They announced a couple of matches like, uh, like, what's the dudes, violence for man? I can't remember anyway, violence by Design or something like that. No, no, that's t NA, that's not even them niggas. Anyways, it's the Heart East and in the infantry in the fourth rope tag match. They gotta they got some that they got going on. You feel me? I think I'm not mistaken Tier James, and see I was prepared for this, but then I wasn't prepared for this because honestly I didn't. I didn't think I was going to be talking about the.
Speaker 1: Car for real.
Speaker 4: Hey, Josh, check me out, Josh, Alexander, Kevin Blackwood, Moosa Ali oh trouble Thread and something.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see it right now, I do went on here you got Moose, Santana Marster, Slimbo Bitch, Uh Tierra, James.
Speaker 4: Tierra James, Joe Alonzo, and Joe Hendry Mkam.
Speaker 5: If I didn't have to work, I would be there, but the boy I have to work. And honestly, I didn't even know they had three other events before this one You'll have eyes for I'm like, that was one through three and that's like coming into a freaking TV show that was selling sex dolls and it's like two seasons in. I'm like, where did this come from?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh? Right?
Speaker 3: For those who was on Twitter? Who's on Twitter?
Speaker 5: Basically, it was a it was a TV It was a TV show that it caught me off guard.
Speaker 3: So I was like, this made me reference the part.
Speaker 1: That's part of right there, like yeah, you know you're walking into the wire and then you just like, oh who is Avon?
Speaker 3: But you know yeah, christ Yeah, let's go with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the children I forgot there's kids watching, kids watching. Yeah, I'm sorry, my bad, there are not kids watching.
Speaker 4: If I promise you, if you're listening to this on your way to work or like on your way to dropping your kids off at school or something like that. I'm so sorry about fault.
Speaker 2: You know what the burst that like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first one day is Christmas bushit emotion, no damage.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what is going on right.
Speaker 5: But uh now, if y'all lean Atlanta and y'all want to peat that, yeah, it looked like an interesting car for real. So yeah, it's literally in the the middle of the week, like on a Thursday. If it wasn't on like a Thursday, I would definitely try to slide through poor people.
Speaker 4: Westside Gun also has an event at Miami Art Basil this weekend UH with a bunch of fourth Rope blind Tail all of his UH merch and then in addition to that, Lee Moriarty Uh. He also has an art show UH Miami Art week Our Basil this weekend where he's going to be showcasing a bunch of his canvas paintings and drawings of professional wrestlers and different ship. Excuse me, sorry, I've been drinking this Blue Moon uh own ship, multiples of them.
Speaker 3: I fuck with Blue Moon cousin.
Speaker 1: There's the only beer I like this is.
Speaker 4: This is not an advertisement.
Speaker 1: This is not unless you want to pay us.
Speaker 4: Unless you want to pay us, you feel me, unless you want to pay us.
Speaker 1: Lights over here and.
Speaker 4: Exactly I've been drinking this high quality H two O over here. You feel me, But you know what I'm saying. Until the patriock kids, you feel me. That's how it is. But yeah, where were we.
Speaker 3: Shout to leave?
Speaker 1: Mariarty?
Speaker 4: Man, that's stuff as fuck leave Moriarty. Yes and d y s and d y s and d yes and d do you guys want to get into like what is this? Uh drink time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 4: You know like when like coworkers invite you out to drink and like hang out and like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say no immediately. Yeah, they like the event, being even fucking therapist.
Speaker 1: That's only that's like only cool. Like when you you, like in high school, like Graham New when I worked at the movie theater, I would just let niggas walk in for friend and ship and like when you like you party with a bunch of niggas your age, you know what I mean. And they all went to Rodrigaz, you know, say shout to Rorigaz saying what all the.
Speaker 8: You know mean?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just took me back to when I was working full time at this one spot and he was like, hey, let's go to out for margaritas and stuff. I went.
Speaker 3: Regretted it ever.
Speaker 5: Since because the niggas kept talking about work and I'm like, nigga, that's not cool.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's not like you're killing my buzz right now.
Speaker 1: We was hit a bowl, like what are we doing right now? He was talking about what you know, nigga, Like I'm off the clock.
Speaker 3: Nigga, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: I remember I was like I was like nineteen, like eighteen nineteen. I worked at this, uh, this this buffet for a while, I worked at a hometown buffet some of you guys might know it as like Ryan's or something like that. And I remember my, uh, one of my one of the like am supervisors, had invited a couple of the guys like over to his house for like a barbecue, and we was all like kicking in, chopping it up, drinking. You feel me? It was cool, you feel me I'm talking about And then like this nigga like brings us all together and he goes, Okay, So what I really wanted to talk to you guys about this evening was what the fuck is going on? You talking about Rotterie and like everybody trying to pitch in to bring morale up and boost I was like, wait a second, I'm never doing this shit again.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: However, the chicken was really fucking good. It was like I don't really know, like like Indian food and shit like that or whatever, but it was like it was like it had like some type of yogurt coating. Was hellod though, you feel me like that.
Speaker 5: Know what you're talking about because I operated a Indian we a couple of years ago and they served something like that where it's not yogurt, but it tastes like yogurt.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel me, but that's what it looked like to me. That's that's what I guess. I could compare it, compare it to like the consistency and ship of it or whatever the.
Speaker 3: Texture is his own point. Yeah, that's pretty good. I went up for seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, okay, that's why when the Nigga turned around and was like, yo, so about these reports and numbers and let's go ahead and boost up and get things together. You guys, promote, promote, promote with from within. That's what we do.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, it's not for me, I thought. I told the supervisor. I said, hey, I am three drinks in. I am not thinking about nothing.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I was gonna beat up the gym at the movies before I left. Nigga. I was like, bro, the way you try to have these meetings. I know you tried to talk to me, but I think you need to get away from me before I do something to you. For real.
Speaker 3: I think it was butter chicken. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I guess so you feeling. I keep seeing the Bolleywood Boys with this butter chicken pizza that I feel like I need to try a cent or something. I'm like, where do I get this?
Speaker 3: We have to go to Canada and get it.
Speaker 1: You gotta go somewhere. Fans like, you know we we live by San Francisco, Lesten. We didn't get washed away by the tsunami.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there was a tsunami. It was a Bronson reed though it was supposed to come through and like kill us all.
Speaker 5: Brother lost his legs and started terrorizing the West coast to drink and never.
Speaker 4: So I guess that's a part of our injury report. The Brownson Reed apparently suffered a I believe it's like a right ankle injury. At first, it was believed that it was both ankles, but it looks like it's just one. Where are awaiting official reporting as far as like MRI and like test results and ship like that on his injury. In addition to that, Juice Robinson has a broken leg Continental Classic. He has been replaced in the Continental Classic tournament. Excuse me broken leg or foot, but he has been replaced by Commander the time it's gonna take his place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh, spinning carryover, like that's all I want to know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so C two, first time we've had an all commander steps in to take Juice Robinson's place, And yes, indeed those points carry over, as I'll show you here on Gray bracket for the Gold League and the Commental Classic. Commander sits at zero points and he has now taken the loss of Juice Robinson, who did indeed wrestle against will Osprey on collision last week to a loss and an apparent injury that followed that brought us to this point. So here with that.
Speaker 5: Imagine coming into a tournament and you're already a loser, Like, god, damn, I just got here, just got back from.
Speaker 1: An mind you like, man feel because man.
Speaker 4: Oh I can catch a break.
Speaker 1: You know, we just got bad man.
Speaker 4: But you know, mm hmm the bang bang games and shambles.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the bank Bank game, what happened to the other two, I ain't seen.
Speaker 4: One of them is hurt right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to do without the other, So I think it's Austin Okay.
Speaker 5: About to say, if you were to said a collision or rampage, I'm like, that explains it?
Speaker 3: I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: Does that explain it?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: I got a question for CJ. When was the last time you saw thunder russa Wreussell?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, it was on.
Speaker 1: I know she was on like she was finding a little mystery lady that turned out to be, uh, what's the panela? Before it? I remember, but I seen that in the clip, like and that ship was on like rampage.
Speaker 4: I think you're talking about Harley Cameron.
Speaker 1: She was Yeah, damn, that's her name.
Speaker 4: She was Harley Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you let her take your gimmick, bro, you were in on it, you knew who it was.
Speaker 4: Hologram is also injured right now. He has like an ankle injury, which is why we haven't seen him on a w TV as of late.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the reason it's a good thing. You're sitting down. You don't have to be on your foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, yeah, man, you feel me. It's about a collect my paycheck from home, just like we starts I'm talking about. But the reason why I asked you about thunder Rosa was because thunder Rosa is tired of people asking her if she's still in a w because people apparently don't watch Rampatriot Collision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was Mercedes. How has she fought Mercedes yet? What are we doing? What? Total cord let j Ramsey go Yo.
Speaker 4: Cities is set to face off again and a j On they Bash episode of Dynamite in two weeks from Washington, d C. So that's that's her next wave, That's that's what they're doing with her. It looks like Julia Hard has officially made her her you know, uh, I guess her Her target known is gonna be Jamie Hayter. Jamie Hayter's like bitch, I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna die. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think what's gonna happen is we're going to see Julia Hard next week on Dynamite cost Jamie Hayter Uh the Women's International Cup qualifying match. So I think she's gonna stop her from being able to go to Wrestle Dynasty, and then we're gonna get a We're gonna get that few to go kick off for real, for real. So that's where we're looking at in that regard. Let's see. Actually, you know what, I think I might need to go back to the Gold League here on the Continental Classic, because last night on Dynamite we saw Claudio defeat Brody King in the main event and he now leads the Gold League six points. As you know, each each victory, each match is worth six points unless it ends in a draw and then in that case each competitor will walk away with one point each. But we've got Claudio currently leading the field for the Gold League, and in regards of the Blue League, we've got Kyle Fletcher who rolled up Shelton Benjamin and held on the ropes to get a victory, and he now leads it's the Blue league with six points. Okata and Daniel Garcia with one point each because they they went to a draw rush up to a non finish on collision this past Saturday. So that's what we're looking at at this point. Shelton, Benjamin and the Hurt syndicate, we're not happy with his performance. We get to let your MVP once again asked Kyle, why were you playing with him?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: He asked, damn, who was it? He was like, you out there playing with your food?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Why are you out there playing with your food?
Speaker 1: He said, what do we do?
Speaker 3: He's like, Sheldon, what do we do?
Speaker 5: Like he was yelling at him like a disappointing father, and he said, you know, I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: I'm just disappointed.
Speaker 1: You ever played you ever played Pop Warner football or like just like basketball or whatever. Let you see you see a kid like he's the best kid on the field. You know what I mean. He's still get yelled at niggas. Should have had thirty.
Speaker 2: These niggas is week. These niggas is week.
Speaker 1: Hey CEEJ, good job, you know what I'm saying. You know, be a good game man.
Speaker 2: You know we had thirty niggas should have fifty on these niggas. I'm like, damn.
Speaker 5: And then then Bobby said he whispered to him, I had to literally slow it down. He's like, you gotta get mad man like he said, and so he said it so calmly and then walked away. And then the assistant bumped at the shelves and then he just got his ass for I'm like, god, damn, what does this system do?
Speaker 3: Then the security came in and then they tried to put.
Speaker 1: What have.
Speaker 4: Hm wrong?
Speaker 1: Place wrong?
Speaker 2: Cohn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm like barling over asked for from Well, you guys ain't getting hurt.
Speaker 3: That's what we do. We hurt people. I'm like, okay, bro, speaking.
Speaker 4: Of hurting people, you know that that whole conversation that they had with showed Benjamin. But uh, Swerve doesn't appear to be done with Bobby Lashley. In fact, uh one Max Caster who has been uh I guess kind of enamored with the idea of possibly joining forces with the Hurt Syndicate. He had a one on one match with Swerve, and Swerve beat this nigga ass like three offense.
Speaker 1: Real real, Uh.
Speaker 4: He kept clothesline in his Nigga knocking him in and outside of the ring, Uh get him with three house calls. Oh, and then after he was getting ready to leave, he decided, Nah, that's not enough, gave him a swerve stomp from the top and was like, yeah, just go ahead and put the cherry on top, you know, on that. I don't know what's going on with this whole thing with the Acclaimed. Looks like there is a split that's imminent. What do you guys think about, first of all, before you know, before anything else, what do you guys think about this whole thing that's going on with the Acclaimed right now? Do you think this is going to lead to Max castor actually joining the Hurt syndicate or how do you think this is going to pan out? Shall start with you.
Speaker 5: I feel like they uh, I feel like they're making it too obvious that Max wants to join, and it will be interestingly swerve if punt intended. If they want the other route and have Anthony Bowen's join, that's kind of like a gotcha. But nah, I don't see I don't I just feel like Max is just all smoking mirrors. I don't see them putting him with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, you want right now, like I will go, I will go to to I'm going to the nigga that ain't been losing.
Speaker 5: Like it was going on like so much because you're just yelling at shouting for losing. Why would you pick up a loser.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick up the nigga that just lost to the nigga that didn't lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. Oh my shame. The nigga was in my asking about my chain. Bro. He was watching the show.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, bro, where you get that from?
Speaker 4: That's like the dopest like wrestling chain I ever saw.
Speaker 3: The World Federation, the World.
Speaker 1: World just watching.
Speaker 4: As a gentleman. We have a good card for you this evening.
Speaker 1: Now, welcome to Colise Video Oakland, who does Sean Moody, And I'm here to tell y'all about whistle Fast six.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: You've been at the stupid ass tape to help.
Speaker 4: You with the with the chain you feel you know what I'm saying, But I don't know if bur will really be doing that no more for real, but is here if you want to buy it you feel me and make a nigga offer. You're talking about I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. What a story about eight bands? But we'll save that for a Patreon episode. Now, hey, Benjamin perfect timing? Mm hmm, Max castor.
Speaker 1: Twin?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 4: Expound?
Speaker 6: Man, it's learning the corny nigga Olympics team first, Like first, Batle like, no, like, nobody gotta vote you wining got a nigga? You the team captain? Bro, Like I eat that you the team captain because like I just be I'd be wanting to give him like the benefit of the doubt because when the you know, when they started acclaimed, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, damn this niggs corny. And then and then when they went on that run, I'm like, you know, maybe I was too maybe I was too tough.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, they doing and they doing well. And then I got right back to it. I was like, nah, I'm not getting caught up in the hype and.
Speaker 6: To see some of the ship that's going on now, I was like, bro, get Bowen's away from this, man, bro get him away, cause.
Speaker 2: Like, where is this like best wrestler.
Speaker 6: In the world gimmick coming from now? Because I don't I don't remember this being a thing up until like maybe like three weeks ago. Has he been calling yourself this on like rampage and collision and sh it?
Speaker 3: He trademarked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been calling himself the best wrestler alive for for a really long time. You know where it comes from. It derives from Lil Wayne being the best rapper alive.
Speaker 2: Nigga. You a real corny nig.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, bro, corny corny nigga. Olympics is crazy. That's wild, hey bro, But you know, like, let him get his ship off.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: We you know, you know, hey, Bro, we listen and we don't judge. Let him do I judge?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I judge a nigga. I don't care. Bro.
Speaker 3: My face won't let me do anything else. I'm judging.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: They be like, yo, make it. Only guy can judge me. I'm like, nigga, I would judge you right now. I don't care, bro, And.
Speaker 4: YO, think about him? What do we think about what's going on with John Moxley and the writers and that whole thing by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way. Shout out to Tasha, you feel me in Thelive you feel me. We definitely appreciate you, she says on my Spotify wraps lest y'all were in my top five. We greatly appreciate that. Thank you so much for your support. You've always been so supportive, and we're so thankful for you just giving us your time and giving us your ear. We appreciate that. Thank you so much. Where do we stand?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What shout out to Noel Brouh?
Speaker 4: I think that name Instagram?
Speaker 3: That's his Instagram wrestler alive, best ressler.
Speaker 2: Alive, as your as your tag is your You're using name like, oh brother, what's that?
Speaker 1: But the.
Speaker 4: Same guy?
Speaker 3: He said? Why I punched you and your wife in the fact?
Speaker 1: Or do I knock you out?
Speaker 3: Like how we're gonna do this?
Speaker 4: I'm Andy. I'm saying, shout out to Andy, he said Graham, putting Lil Wayne to Max Caster and saying it's diabolical. I'm saying that's where it comes from.
Speaker 1: You know, Lil.
Speaker 2: Wayne's fan, a fan.
Speaker 4: The origin point there, He wasn't the best rapper alive when he first made that claim, just like t I wasn't the King of the South when he first made that claim. I think that was a motivational tactic for these gentlemen to get themselves to that point, and I feel like they took a road to prove it once they kind of stuck their flag in the sand for a period of time. They were that Max Caster. I don't know if best wrestler alive is in your future, my brother, but it is entertaining to me, to me, to me, it's not in his present. It is man, Hey, you know what those do? You know what those? You know what's in our future? You know what is in our future? Bandido seems to be honest a W there is a one hundred thousand dollars reward out for the most wanted Bandido who was out for what was it A? I think he had a he had a hand injury, a risk injury. He had have like two surgeries on.
Speaker 3: It was he the one that get injured in TNA.
Speaker 4: No, he got injured, damn near Like as soon as he came to a W, he had that ROAs title match with Chris Jericho. Right after that, it was like, wherever the fuck is Bandido? But I think Bandido would have been somebody dope for the Continental Classic. But I guess we'll just have to wait until next year. I don't know. In my head, I'm slotting him somewhere against Konowsk for the international title. I just kind of see him in that international title picture. I think that'll be dope for him. Somebody who we won't see in the international title picture is Penta because he is now a free agent as of December the first, A lot of people speculate that he's going to be signing with WWE soon. He will not be soon joined by his brother, Ray Phoenix, because, as reports have been saying, Tony Conn has added injury time to his deal and does not plan to use him. But I believe his deal is expected to expire with aw sometime in the spring or the summer. When it comes to Ray Phoenix, so he might be locked up for a good while.
Speaker 1: There's that You get out there and play a corner because need I need to play quarterback.
Speaker 4: You could put you could have put Ray Phoenix. You could have put Ray Phoenix in the in the in the in the Continental Classic. You got commander in their cause.
Speaker 1: I mean they both run the ropes. I mean only one is the best in the world. So yeah, I don't watch.
Speaker 3: I don't watch c M l al, so of course I'm gonna get them mixed up.
Speaker 2: It's not intentional, bro, it's not on purpose.
Speaker 3: Shout out of keys. I should have hit her up to verify.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she could have toached you a little something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is true the right time.
Speaker 4: She could teach me a little something about that ship to keep it a being. I never pretend or you know, come off as if I know anything. I don't know ship.
Speaker 6: I had to stop doing that. I was like, Yo, that's it got me in trouble. I was like, yo, nigga, I was like, who is this? Nigga was like, how do you pronounce this?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm cutting this.
Speaker 6: After cutting this at the show all together, I was like, I can't pronounce that.
Speaker 2: Nah, we're not even gonna go through the embarrassment.
Speaker 1: I don't want to disrespect you or myself exactly.
Speaker 6: Like you know, like niggas niggas add me on Twitter, what are you pronouncing it? It's not you, That's not how you said.
Speaker 2: You say it like that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Bro, you writing it down again for me to read. It's still not gonna make me pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, bro. I ain't never seen SiO ever in my life.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I know what's supposed to do with a little squiggly line over the vial.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what does that mean?
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, hey, so the world title as we had two World's end, not only will we be having either Kyle O'Reilly or Adam Cole versus m JF for the AW Diamond, dynam might ring will also be having the semi finals and the finals of the Continental Classic, and then we might be looking at a four way match for the AW world title with Moxley, Jay White, Hangman, Page Cassidy or I don't know. There's this element of Christian Cage kind of floating out there because he keeps popping up in the shadows with his little bent a broken up little contract that he hasn't signed yet for some reason. But what do you guys make of you know this, this whole the world title picture, now that we've implemented these these new options for uh you know, uhouers from Moxley and what this looks like right now, jizsel.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm finally glad that there's some sort of direction, even though it's like a little four way street. But I think, well, it's not just for the tiles, for the complete control of a w ver that gram like, it's for the entire fucking company that Tony kh doesn't run, right, It's for that, the whole thing, the whole pie. The belt. We still ain't seen the belt. The belt wasn't that good, you know what I'm saying, No belt and a women's matches, Like what are we doing, Tony Kahan, like like come on, But you know what I'm saying, Well, you got when the belt represents the entire company, then I guess so. And I think it's about time that these niggas upside of these like I love mox niggas. These niggas just running over these niggas. But like by the time somebody said some ship nigga, like hey, man was like all right, man, enough few niggas like you average niggas, you big and whooped in your utah, Like why are we worried about these niggas. It's about them time or break into his dark side? You know what I'm saying. Let the venom take over to do something, nigga. Butig this thigg a hack Man walked out there. Let nigga like this nigga, you you box lee nigga like I picked you before, Like why are you these niggas? I'll be too worried about this nigga swerve then well you would let this tick a run a buck like all right, but let me go ahead and handle this. He's gonna be the savior. I said that Hangman was the was the Derrick Rose if he didn't get hurt, He's he's the real franchise. All right, he's tired, he's snaxy. Somebody gotta do it because hay Man could, because this nigga, Orange Cassidy couldn't do it. You put me on the black shirt. Ain't gonna mean shit. You had your chance and you lost the universe. So I don't want to hear it. Hey man, I want to do it. And then Christian gotta take it from Hangman because that's what Christian do.
Speaker 4: That's all ben.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm cool with them, like having multiple challenges for from Oxley, but the one that I take the most seriously.
Speaker 2: Is hang Man.
Speaker 6: Hang Man is just shown like yo, I burned all this shit down if I need to, And it's not even necessarily about the title.
Speaker 2: It's about like, yo, I don't I'm not.
Speaker 6: Trying to be disrespected around here, Like it's more than a title and more for control. He just wants respect, like that's been the main like point of his story. Like when he went like when he first went after the title, he was like, Yo, y'all gonna y'all not gonna keep thinking I'm the nigga from Ring of Hona if they was booing and trying to sit over the NXT, don't be thinking that's me. And then when you know, when he went up against Seeing Punk, even though it was fucked up, like he was like, yo, like I'm trying to I'm trying to have you respect not only me, but the company and my friends and shit like that. And now it's same thing. It's like, yo, you running over you running rough shot over everybody, and I'm still like, not a good guy, but you're not gonna be disrespecting my place of work.
Speaker 2: And so I'm cool with that.
Speaker 6: Like Evon Christian Cage in the background running aroun doing funny shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's cool. By every every storyline needs a little comedic relief.
Speaker 4: Gresh, do you think there's more to this story. Do you think there's an opportunity for Maxley to lose the World Championship with these extra pieces here now? Or do you think that the death Riders are going to be too much for them to overcome? And maybe there's more layers to this story with Moxley.
Speaker 3: I feel like there is more layers to this story.
Speaker 5: I don't know which direction they could go because I feel like there is small hot holes and hit in their motivation because they hate the way this company has become, and yet they limit who they target. Like I feel like they need to go across the entire board, like they need they need to fuck up the Outlanders, they need to fuck up they need to have Marina try to recruit some more women to kind of fuck up the women's division like stuff like that. But other than that, like as far as like this in particular story where they're going, I feel like the direction is Hangman trying to get his redemption back from practically basically burning down the childhood house of another man. So he's like, I'm on the road to redemption in a way, but I'm still an asshole, So don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: So got Yes, I think that was the best thing you ever dide is Like I think he was just like yeah, now that's why he's looking at MICUs like nigga, just burn a nigga house. Done give a fuck about this coming that you're running over that I helped build nigga, Like he was just he got the same test missage as the niggas that ran away did niggas like I ain't run away from shiit nigga. Like he's standing ten toes niggas, like he's showing that he was like I'm the elite nigga. I'm the real elite nigga. I was the engine nigga.
Speaker 3: I ran this shit because you got to caught it out here just chilling in the classic like.
Speaker 1: I'll give a fuck what kind of saying like this is my company.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that Tony Khan injected himself, like interjected himself into the issue with the EVPs and the young Bucks trying to take over the show and run rough shot over the company and kind of, you know, leave everybody where they stand. But Tony Khan in storyline has been back since he dropped Darby off in that pickup truck. I think it was I think it was at the forum this past summer or like early May or whenever that was. But he dropped Darby off at the arena to act revenge against the elite and the EVPs or whatever you vemmy right before like blooding guts or one of them one of them double or nothing ships or whatever right around that time. But yeah, so like he cared then, you know, of course, I mean he was physically attacked, but he he but he got involved to be physically attacked. So why does he not step in here and say, hey, I'm not with this ship? You feel me? Y'all just took out Christopher Daniels who was here as my proxy, but now he's no longer. Y'all took him out. So like why I'm wondering why there's no Tony Kahn involvement. I'm wondering why nobody asks or pushes the line on Renee or nothing, like. I'm just I'm confused.
Speaker 1: How's she gonna get involved?
Speaker 4: I mean, she has eight seconds on Dynamite a week where she's literally asking people Hella questions and nobody is saying, hey, what the fuck is going on with your husband?
Speaker 1: Why we talked to eight of us today and you know what is wrong with him? He tried to kill Dale Brian and like Brian Daniels in front of us like like what is go after bound to him and then watched him and then watched him almost get.
Speaker 4: Killed the post show or the media scrum after full Gear. She did mention that he like, you know, he has to do what he has to do or whatever in regards to In regards to his his match for Orange, Cassidy Kujo says Eddie Kingston would press her about it if he wasn't injured. Yeah, shout out to Eddie Kingston.
Speaker 1: He's not Claudio. Would you know what this Claudio would do? Eddie Kingston, Man, I love you.
Speaker 4: Eddie kings would probably be the perfect person to go up against Max in this story if if he was around. But we don't have Eddie Kingston right.
Speaker 6: Now rehab and he's pushing himself and they don't want him to like kind of like relapse, so they're trying to get take it easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said a health insurance is a scam, which it is.
Speaker 1: Right, He's right you So having New York.
Speaker 4: Let's see, Khalil says, do y'all think the death Riders lose the trios titles first or the world title.
Speaker 1: The world title ain't going nowhere anytime, so they could the control of the company, I.
Speaker 4: Mean trios titles. Man like Wheeler Yuda is a complete goof, Like he went out there and hit Jay White privilege with asycle knee threw him in the ring. J White hit the pack with a with a damn yeah ban with the Blade Runner. You feel me, like immediately, I'm like all types of them near Cussy are fucking little birds, tweeting and ship. You feel me, and and he still wins the match like it's your fault.
Speaker 1: You feel what is this nigga good for blood?
Speaker 3: Like this is weak ass me.
Speaker 1: Nigga's there for the vibes, nigga.
Speaker 4: He's He's taken on all of basically Brian Danielson's like emotes, like he does all of his poses, all of his taunts. He's doing his moves now, like he's basically taking on like his whole persona got to kill him, just like Brian Danielson like on the like the side of the road where he just yeah, he's doing all that ship now. It's basically like when the Miz took the yes kicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah gets b two. I mean, how many times that people have retired and unretired. Man, he got to come back at least be dibuta right like Goldberg style for sure.
Speaker 4: See that's pretty much all I got for a w Yeah. You know.
Speaker 1: MJF said that, like all this is Adam Cole's fault, and he's kind of right.
Speaker 2: Yo, for real.
Speaker 6: He was like, yo, man, if you wouldn't have tried to get them, if you would have got the belt off of me, none of this is what happened.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yo, he honestly, if you were good enough to beat me before when we fought what I gave it to you when we were the tag tips, when I was like the only time I was trying, you could even beat me when I was trying to be fair, Like so you think that you're gonna beat me when I'm not cheating again, I was way better than I stopped friendship for you, my gee, Like I stopped that ship for you, you know what I'm saying. Like I stopped that evil shit for you, like we did the we did the Kangaroo kick, and then you turned on me, And I'm like, yo, you think you're more evil than me. Okay, I'm gonna make you beat up both of your best friends just to fight me for this ring that I just lost, the fucking Dale Garcia that I got back for some reason.
Speaker 4: He didn't lose the ring, I mean physically his ring was no longer in his presence. But he has been the holder of this this ring. I don't know what the importance of the significance of this ring is anymore, but.
Speaker 1: Possession the sevent tenths of the law.
Speaker 3: I think. I think the only thing in my head is it costs a lot of money.
Speaker 4: There you go, Let's see what else you guys want to talk about here. You know what costs a lot of money?
Speaker 1: What? Right?
Speaker 4: The rock costs a lot of money. Yes, for him to make any kind of moves, any kind of appearances, any kind of anything concerning the rock, it's gonna it's gonna come with a heavy price. We got some reports about the rock at lots of reports there. They're coming out about the rock, left right up down. I don't know what's going on here. Ben, You had a question about what's going on with the currently What do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So fight full put out a report that The Rock's appearance at Bad Blood was simply to get him on screen and they didn't have a major direction or plot point.
Speaker 2: They were furthering and they they all but.
Speaker 6: They also fight falso double back, and they said, but anybody who's reporting that he's not going to be involved in WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Is being you know, not being truthful about it.
Speaker 6: So they're just saying it because there were reports like earlier yesterday like oh, you know, the ww is pressing forward with plans that are not involved in the Rock because basically, like The Rock is not going to be around. They don't know if he's going to be around for WrestleMania, so they're pressing forward. And with these reports coming in, I wanted to ask you guys.
Speaker 2: Is this something or isn't nothing?
Speaker 1: Like is the Rock?
Speaker 2: You think The Rock's gonna be there? You think, you know, just like a slow news week c J.
Speaker 1: This is the greasiest thing I ever seen about life. You don't even like a real human being. But is this something that's nothing? I think it's Can it be a little bit of both, like like nothing, because we really don't really cared, like Rustle medi ain't gonna be here for like anohing if the Rock want to show up to Vegas, Stigga, like I'm showing up to Vegas. But like there's no like like especially when like the plan is gonna be like oh roll so low or Jacob's gonna fucking do whatever the fuck he wants or whatever, like you're gonna like there's always a way to like the way like saying that he's not gonna be involved. It's just saying that you we ain't thought of something yet because like with this whole Bloodline sh it's still going. That shit ain't gonna stop haha, So you know you know what I mean. Yeah, here we go, Fast and Furious twelve is coming blood Line edition. Like you can always insert him because he's fucking family in him. Yeah, like a couple. I saw Mona two, Yeah, and that shit made money that she got wicked after unless you got wicked out the paint, you like you think you think if you can get wicked out the paint, Like like I thought that Christmas movie was gonna suck him up.
Speaker 6: But three hundred and eighty million dollars I think it's sitting at right now. It's the highest grossing animated movie opening of all time?
Speaker 2: Uh grash, what do you think something or nothing?
Speaker 5: It's it's something, it's something. It's basically something and nothing. It's something. With the fact that it's the Rock. That man he literally said it in interviews, like the only people who know what's going on with the Rock is the Rock, Triple H and Nick Kahn. So anybody speculating it literally just speculation, Like it's not concrete, it is not facts now. Also, it's like it doesn't matter what's going on, Like I definitely see the Rock coming to Vegas, Like it's just it's a given. Now will it be Rock versus Roman? Like some people still want probably not that man. That man loves Cody. He wants to work with Cody, like he's he's I've seen I've read some of his interviews that he's done since Russemania and the way he talked about Cody and Seth. I'm like, yeah, he want to work with them again, and he literally and then people it's like, oh, why did he come out at the end of the Survivor series. He he wants Cody, he doesn't want he doesn't want Roman, he doesn't want the blood line he wants Cody.
Speaker 1: So yeah, looking real oppy right now, Dwayne Dewey, Dewey, you called it, Dewey Dewey is not going to be involved to wrestle Adia My nigga in Vegas. Nigga Me and USh, you're gonna pull up nigga right out the fire. You gave me a belt for no reason. I'm a board member. Of course I'm going to be there in another vest. Nigga. No sleeves, Nigga, I want to see sleeves in the in the in the vicinity. When I walked in. It's my contract.
Speaker 5: He's saying, defeat the purpose if it isn't Roman. I mean he literally said before he loved he wants Cody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're like four and a half months away, all right, Like we have so much time before this is like even a thing for real. So like I understand, uh, the I guess the trepidation or like people being a little on like not completely on on board with the Rock guys like Concrete, you know, being involved in WrestleMania. But like we just had this conversation a month ago. Meltzer was saying the Rock wasn't going to be there, and the Rock said, don't believe that bullshit Soga with reports are coming out saying no, he's not going to be there, and WWE has been kind of working on that idea for a while. When he has literally said don't believe that, it kind of gives me a little bit of pause, you know what I'm saying. But this is kind of what they do, right This is kind of the time for them to throw out like a little bit of doubt, a little bit of you know, the kind of kind of throw people off the scent of things, especially with the whole Netflix thing coming up, and you know, the role to WrestleMania getting ready to kick off in about a month here, Like it's not gonna be uh the Royal Rumble, It's gonna be January sixth, that's gonna you know, kind of put this thing in motion like they're gonna treat that like a big event. It's a they're gonna try to make a big splash. And I think that's where we kind of see things in the wheels kind of set in motion for a few different programs or a few different people kind of like the way things kind of kicked off as far as like the excitement for WrestleMania last year on the day one raw, when you know all oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Like there's there's gonna be something that happens, whether it's with The Rock, whether it's with John Cena, whether it's with Rum and Rains or seeing Punk that's going to kind of set the wheels in motion for this next phase of what's what's gonna happen leading into rustling. So like, I don't take a lot of suck into the reports right now, but.
Speaker 1: You think he's not gonna be doing bird shit and fucking Las Vegas nigga? Of course I have The Rock at Wressell Media thirty two showed up just to beat Eric Well, just to be Red Beard in a match, the quickest match of WrestleMania history, just to get that record, and we didn't know that was gonna happen. It's so easy to insert him. If I want to be in this match, if I want to be in something, I'm gonna be in something.
Speaker 3: Why is he so greasy?
Speaker 4: You see that shine?
Speaker 1: This fucking like just like glassy like he liked he like he looked glassy eyed, Look a glassy eyed shade. Look like you've been drinking a little bit, but not too.
Speaker 6: Much to close out this uh clothes At this part, I think it's more so of them having like a contingency plan, like throwing multiple ideas out, like well, what if something happens and he's not available, we can have this story to go with. I think it's just that, and someone probably was like, oh, well, they don't have any directions like if you have a guy like the Rocky schedule, he's busy all the time.
Speaker 2: It's always doing ship. You got out of contingency.
Speaker 6: Planning because he, like the Rock, is like that girl like you you have, you have plans with her, and you get that text like right after you got ready, you're gonna hate me.
Speaker 2: That's the Rock.
Speaker 6: That's I just got the shower, Like what what the that's it? So I don't think it's just them having backup plans for him. Basically, I hate when they say you don't be mad, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, I won't be mad.
Speaker 1: That's what you got and that's when you gotta call don't call me ak Terry.
Speaker 4: That's what they start with to don't be mad, Like I'm going on.
Speaker 1: Too late, too late?
Speaker 4: What what what do you want?
Speaker 1: My little brother? Like pictures the ride.
Speaker 3: Will be mad, but it proceeds to make you mad, like nigga stop.
Speaker 4: Just w W on Netflix. Nick Con has reported and well, I guess not reported, but Nick Con states that, uh, they're not going to be changing the rating uh for Netflix or anything like that. The w W E program BRO will remain family friendly, advertiser friendly. We won't be going what did he say, R rated or X rated? If you're my age, that's that's a quote. They won't really, they won't really doing no X rated ship on TV.
Speaker 1: What you're talking about it Bill watsh nigga Bill Watt really so his PG might be different though, Listen, nobody ain't dying over here that we straight saying we call PG on Netflix and they be here so and yo, thanks.
Speaker 2: But I think it's just like a lot of people were like, see see what happens.
Speaker 6: Y'all complained about Carlito making the joke a few weeks ago, and now they weren't.
Speaker 2: This was never in the plans.
Speaker 6: If you thought they were gonna be getting out there and dropping f bombs and doing crazy ship every week, like Bro, you were sadly mistaken. This was always the plan. Now they're gonna Now, are they gonna get gritty when they have to? Yeah, that's been what they've been doing during the Triple Era. It's been like, Yo, we gotta get gritty when storyline calls for it.
Speaker 2: We'll gritty when the storyline calls for it. Other than that, what do you what? What do you get out of out of them saying ship like that and doing ship like that every week?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 2: Like, how does that move the story forward?
Speaker 6: I know y'all like, well, they do it over there and they used to do it and blah blah blah blah blah. I'm like that that that ship didn't make the storyline when when they were doing that ship and the Attitude era was fun but didn't have anything and the f bombs.
Speaker 1: And fucking the attitude ever like that, like the word nigga ship occasionally and they just sleep it out.
Speaker 3: They were just showing the tip.
Speaker 1: That's right now. But half these girls got only fans like that ship is like this, His PG is gonna be this PG like longos niggas ain't no nipple, you know what I'm saying. To be straight, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think Okay, I'm pretty sure it's probably just gonna stop them. You probably the only thing you probably won't hear bleeping is Netflix is uh, Netflix probably won't bleep the Holy Ship chance.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it. Like who you just said, that's that's it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, bled a little bit. They want the painting story a little bit. They want this ship to keep silence of the lamps. Nigga like, oh fucking like gone with the wind, nigga, Like come on, blood, like you need f bombs to do ship. You already complained about they talk too much in w W anyway, So fucking enjoy the wrestling. We're gonna let them niggas bleed because they let niggas bleed and PG all the time.
Speaker 6: We'll be fine, yo, And Andre is right on this, like Yo, kids make up the biggest part of that audience, Like bro, Like they're they're not gonna take their kids to their shows and let their kids watch it and everything like that.
Speaker 2: If they're if they're doing over the top stuff and.
Speaker 1: They know that.
Speaker 6: Like if you look at the makeup of of their audience and Aw's audience some of these other audiences, you can kind of tell who drives the dollar forward, which is why they pander more towards an older audience and a w because they know, like yo, like we're selling action figures, but we're selling them to mostly to these grown people, and we're we're selling the shirts and stuff like that, and we're gearing the show towards them because they have.
Speaker 2: A more mature taste in like content or whatever. So uh, they're not They're not gonna say that. They're not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: M Like dollar proceeds are always every guy have a price, especially y'all niggas. Somebody's shirts.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, Becky Lynch was present at the Netflix headquarters. I believe there was a WWE like event that they had there on Monday. Cody Rhodes was there seeing Punk Ray Mysterio Live, Morgan Biyonca bell Air, Ria Ripley, Seth Rollins. But Becky Lynch was also there. She's not currently under WWE contract, but Netflix called, Netflix calls the man comes around.
Speaker 1: Listen, we know who drives the needle over here, Like, I know I'll be talking that Charlotte Shiit but back, you know you missed a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm interested to see what she does when she comes back. But Becky Lynch Netflix looks like she's going to be whatever the new deal with WWE is going to be done. By the speaking of new deals, Gunther is working on a new deal with the w w E. They're trying to lock him down for another three to five years.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess you can expect to see the ring General get a little bit more serious. So once once he puts ink to paper on this new.
Speaker 1: Deal, about to turn to Jordan Poole, about to be trying to do four and fifties, this shit.
Speaker 4: My bank account. You feel me? My confidence too, You feel me so.
Speaker 1: You need I remember somebody was like, Yo, I've been I've been in this business for thirty years. This is one of the most professional men I've ever worked with. Think of that nigga, the super bad nigga. I need I need the Tyre's MAXI deal. Nigga like I need that. I need five years thirty eight nigga, Yeah, all my accommodation taking care of all?
Speaker 4: Right, you know who needs five years thirty eight? You feel me? Whole Max everything, give them, give them the whole just throw throw the whole bag for real, for real. Jada Parker, Jada Parker, Yeah, Jenni park Jada Parker. I don't know what's going on. I don't know where she's gotten this whole. I don't know. She's got this gravitage, she's got this bravado about her, She's got this presence, this aura. She gets it, she gets it. Did she say nigga on TV this week?
Speaker 1: Definitely? I was going there herself, like did she call herself saying like I did you? It's like like we were trying to get like a fair catch. You're like, oh, she's like gray nigga. Dude, you heard me, You heard what I said? You know, like she already It's like it's like that little kid who you get permission to cuss once and then they get the older. She knew she was gonna say ship before she went out there, so I think she got a little to the moment.
Speaker 5: It's like when your It's like when your when your mama get tired of reports and you be like, she'd be like, you go tell that teacher, I told you to tell her to stop sending me these damn report cards. And you go be like, my mama said, stop sending these motherfucking report cards, you stupid assay.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, man, yo, you tell your daddy. I said, give me this fucking money.
Speaker 11: My mama said, give me this, mother, give me this motherfucking money. You piece of human ship, you mother. You She knew, she got like she already knew she had a ship in the tongue. So she was like, yeah, I'm gonna get this ship off. You know what I'm saying, because she just cast me this match, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And like I remember, like no, she has the it like the it, like it reminds me of that. I remember when I seen Bianca in n XT and I just knew it and I said, oh, yeah, that's all I needed to see, that's all I need to see. And she's like she's been had it when she was in the group with the mother Niggas, Like I don't even know what the mother Niggas names it. They probably lost in that little fucking battle royal they had early. You know what I'm saying. We got braids and ship. Nigga like, nigga don't even remember you niggas.
Speaker 5: But black contacts like one eyes, like literally like all black.
Speaker 1: This nigga doing a jewel I nigga like, oh, what is wrong with you man like she was. She was always the one that like she took and she took to that ship so quick, and she was just remember to chase you with Lola, those chase you niggas, like both the niggas was in the g d's before they see us, before they got into the before they started finding each other, like that ship is like she just gray like her and Lola bye niggas.
Speaker 4: That said you're you're gonna do too much.
Speaker 1: All the way.
Speaker 4: So cool, okay.
Speaker 6: So apparently they tried to like they were like, oh yeah, y'all make it too much out of it. The ref's name was Nate, and she said Nate. I said no, she said nigga, like I don't care.
Speaker 2: His name might be Nate, but she said nigga.
Speaker 5: Like internally she said nigga. I don't think externally too, but internally put it this way. When she said it, somebody got called a nigga at least twice.
Speaker 1: Nate, nigga, nigga, Nate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't I don't know. I don't know. I don't want to put too much thought on it. I don't think she said it. I think she almost said it back. I think. She was like, I don't know, it wasn't It wasn't clear enough for me to just throw that indictment on her. And I don't want her to get punished for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just jokes over here.
Speaker 1: The book was like, oh, wasn't just me jokes?
Speaker 4: Lost the black woman her job in the writer's room.
Speaker 2: That was her jokes though she was the one telling the job.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, you feel me when niggas got win and got a hold of it. It just you feel me shit happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you just feeling the fury. You know what I'm saying. You're like, yeah, I get to say ship on TV on the c W. You know what I'm saying on TV?
Speaker 4: Too cool? Whoa yeah?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Like yo, well yo yo, Like that was good, Like you caught yourself there a little bit, but it was it was.
Speaker 4: It was good TV. I'll say that much. It was good to be turned up. And she she's very entertaining. But let's get into our deadline predictions then. XT deadline is this upcoming weekend, It is.
Speaker 12: This this sad today right Saturday or Sunday, Saturday, Saturday, okay, Saturday, this upcoming Saturday. Make sure you stay tapped in, stay tuned in, stay dangerous, come fuck with us after deadline. Uh, it'll be Gresh, Gizzle Ku Joe uh W doing a post show.
Speaker 1: All ready for that ship. Nigga was eight mic that night, Nigga meet A plus Mike.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gonna be Jizzle lead.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Deadline you I'm saying, when the when the eye is a one, and I'm the one that night, nigga, So watch Deadline. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: These things make me nervous. Let's go ahead and get in our picks for this Deadline show, and we're gonna start with Lola Ice and Jada Parker.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: This is apparently going to be in the n x T Underground match. Uh this this is kind of like a blood feud, a grudge match. Jizzle, since you're a Micah, whould pick.
Speaker 1: God Man, I didn't want fifty to fifty booking just because I want to see them fighting again. And Lola Ice really shouldn't lose this match because like I'm like the like you know, like the real like MMA like fighter, like for real, like for real, for real, they got like one Massis and shit. So, uh, she should win, but I'm still picking Jada Parker. Picking Jada Parker by a knockout with loaded gloves. Yeah, Jada Parker knockout with end this, get it right to the title. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Grass, Sure you guys, I pick the Jada Parker because I feel like they need to ride that momentum and really go full throut Like Lola, she'ld be all right if she takes this loss.
Speaker 4: I agree with that. I'm gonna go Jada Parker as well. Damn, what is what is the what are the rules for the underground matches? Knockout or submission?
Speaker 3: Submission?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she ain't got no ko probably they probably do t k oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah Jada w Yeah, she would definitely knock her out again.
Speaker 1: Yah, Tony Right, you know what I'm saying this is but you want to talk about her seven point oh earthquake nigga for specific time Nigga?
Speaker 4: Then who you are?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Look at me, Lola Iceed. I feel like she's better, she's better equipped for this match. I feel like yo. I feel like Jada like kind of like yo. She she's kind of getting a little over her head asking for this match. So I feel like this is this is lola Ice domain.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: I agree, I'm going lola Ice. I'm changing in my mind and this is.
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to do it? You know right here when we're talking about it, not replying.
Speaker 4: In my ship, knockout or t k oh, I don't know which one's gonna be. It's gonna be quickly. She feels like, but Jada ain't gonna tap out though, she because she's lose, because you gotta lose. You feel me, It's like that, you feel me to the setback before the set up, you feel me you I'm talking about it's about the great Let's go ahead and get into the next match. Here the n x T Tag team titles are on the line when the No Quarter Catch Crew, tav On Heights and Miles Born take on Axiom and Nathan Fraser.
Speaker 1: The non blackest niggas of all time got the blackest name of all time. But that's hilarious. It's why they're not gonna win. Pigging Phraxium.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, yeah, I do frax by pen fall.
Speaker 5: Definitely fracks him. Even though they're gonna probably still tease the break up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say we get new tag team champions Tavan and Miles Born. Thankful it was.
Speaker 1: Only one I trusted, my little brother, Nigga. That nigga. Can't trust a nigga with a curly frow, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Mm hm m hm.
Speaker 1: Last person you gotta trust that Gordon.
Speaker 4: Blue Open Blue as well.
Speaker 1: He could even hit a free throw.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, the.
Speaker 4: Iron Survivor Classic. We've got Nathan Fraser, who's wrestling twice tonight. By the way, this is why don't lose, because you can be focused too much on this ship. Nathan Fraser, Javon Evans, Wes Lee, Ethan Page, and Eddie Thorpe. Who's gonna win this match? And then I'm gonna start with you because is Eddie Thorpe even gonna make it to this match?
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm tired of trying to push Eddie Thorpe on us. Man Like, I don't get it with this nigga. I'm like, bro, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know much about you, but I know enough to know I don't like you. I just I just I'm not a fan. He might be a great guy, I'm just not.
Speaker 2: He's not into it.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 6: Give it to Wes Lee, and I don't like how they have that old ass render of him on next His hair does not look like that anymore.
Speaker 1: That's all the time that you've been my niggas, but that it's a moment I was like, this is my nigga right here. Why are you on my TV? Nigga anything? I'm like, oh, nigga, Like, you're not withinning anything.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick Javon Evans because he talked to Xpot and using him saying the Xpot bro using me something good sometimes, so it has to be something good. I got Javon Evans by seven thirty Splash inverted Lake drop own Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 4: Uh man, I'm gonna go. I'm poof. I'm gonna go with Wesley. Yeah, Wesley's gonna win. And I don't know how this match works. I don't watch an X team. He basically in the box when they but it's like whoever has the most pinfalls at the end of the twenty five minutes.
Speaker 5: Is that it's basically Championship scrambled meets King of the King of the Mountain from Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the best way that that's the best way to house saying, who's gonna like pinfall like whatever, But Wesley is going to end up with the most the most pens.
Speaker 1: Who got the new haircut?
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure that you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But next up the Women's Iron Survivor Match. We've got Rin Sinclair, Julia, Uh, Delta, Stephanie Vakure, and I don't know this other girl's name, so Rooker. Oh that looks different.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought that was Patrick.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so her hair is straight in that. So that's why I'm like, I was for chaffing to say Carmen Patrick. I'm like, damn if she got swapped out? But did I miss something on the next to You this week?
Speaker 1: Herself? What she was trying to do a backflip into her car?
Speaker 4: I apologize for clips sake.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Women's Iron Survivor Classic match, Bren Sinclair, Julia soul Ruka, Delta, Stephanie va Kerr. Who we got Yep, sorry, oh Zaria, it is Zoria now, damn it.
Speaker 2: I'm about to call her Delta Tills. Don't feel bad. Don't feel bad?
Speaker 1: Said the ship that you watched graphs you was saying, you know, real grass, you know what I'm saying, we're talking about we don't watch wrestling, nigga talking about we will watch wrestle We just happen to miss this part. You know what I'm saying. We get the names wrong. Sometimes I call Brian Danels and Daniel Brian earlier. It doesn't mean I don't like wrestling.
Speaker 4: Shot if I get any of these right. So yeah, I'm gonna go with uh, who's Roxane Perez still right? Yeah, so I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Stephanie. Oh you motherfucker, I'm gonna go with Stephanie. Stephanie wins.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm picking too, like because the easy thing would be to pick Julia, But like why picked Julia with Stephanie right there?
Speaker 4: He's just gonna prolong it until like WrestleMania season.
Speaker 1: Like somebody gotta win it for them to fight at WrestleMania season, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Soephanie, I think it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, I'll go with Stephanie because like you know, you put it, you get Czari in there, like there's no mystery like if she if she beats like ROXANMP Perez for the title. It's like, okay, what rox Sanmperez do. Now she's not gonna get she's not getting that title back off her. But I guess you have more of like a believable sense than she gets if she that she could beat Stephanie back here if they need her the whole title until standing deliver.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Steph, Stephanie's right answer.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 4: You guys in the chat are fucking hilarious. Says who do y'all think attacked Thorpe? Did the Rocks send his goons? It was definitely or Tod says, I think open attacked Eddie and will replace him. That might be it that, that might be. That might be all right.
Speaker 1: So if that happens, then I reserved the right to change my pic. Let's get that on record, and let's get that on live for everybody to see.
Speaker 5: Everybody's changing the pick at that point.
Speaker 3: If you see that soon as you're here to see that walk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody comes out. We're changing everybody's pic.
Speaker 1: Everybody took you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That as there for the ass.
Speaker 1: Question mark right.
Speaker 4: There, Graham not knowing who so Rupa is is egregious, but on brand, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You don't watch It's okay, No.
Speaker 1: Man, she doesn't have the same harror hair straight and I seem so straight hair before.
Speaker 3: You said there's so many uh, there's so many blondes there. I get it.
Speaker 8: You're skinned blonde, straight hair women there that the light skinned, mixed black girl straightens her curly hair and stands amongst a crowd.
Speaker 4: I get confused.
Speaker 1: All right, well, you put you put the Starbucks and you put Dutch brothers in the cup. You know what I mean, in a Wayne White cup. You ain't gonna know the difference.
Speaker 3: It's like twenty blondes on the roster so that they can easily it can be used.
Speaker 2: To talk about you straighten your curly hair.
Speaker 1: Take this, nigga, put this all sister, sister, soul, your name is soul, sister, what do you do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Titles on the line, trick Williams and Ridge Holland. I'm going trick Williams by pinfall, trick shot Ridge Holland. I'm not convinced. I don't care if you think you did something with the bigie thing. I don't care if he stands you next to.
Speaker 3: I don't need I need this nigga to put the fries in the god damn bag.
Speaker 5: I am tired of seeing this nigga Ridge on my TV every single week. Like, Bro, I don't hate you, I don't love you, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Move go away.
Speaker 5: I don't take Lesis King over your ass. And I don't even like Lessus King.
Speaker 2: Go away. He was cooking he started doing.
Speaker 6: Seen this ship before, y'all ain't never y'all ain't never seen the noise like suit place like this.
Speaker 2: Nigga, let me do this ship my kenn. You don't make it ship over here, but yeah, give me Trick Williams. Yeah, that nigga.
Speaker 6: Like after he inter chase you, I'm like, bless you. But also you know, I don't really care for you, so yeah see, I don't know tell you.
Speaker 1: Still gotta die, big dog, you know what I mean, Trick Williams pinfall. I didn't think it's gonna be that long at this, seventeen minutes getting these niggas. Leven and a half minutes of this nigga just knee and his nigga. I think I think that nigga Ridge is gonna get off early pause. I think he's gonna get shipped off early pause again. I think he's gonna do all this moves and ship, That's what I meant to say. And and I think Trick is gonna get man and start beating the ship this niggacause you try to kill me like you put me in an a couple of days before, Like I have to beat your ass and I'm the Champio nigga. And then you just a regular nigga like you Ridge Holland blood like you ain't like you ain't any Thorp nigga, but you still Rich Holland nigga. So like I just look out of you, easy dog, like this is supposed to be a stone like Ethan Page. Maybe again, like you could have put Ethan Page in the exact same in this position right here, and it's probably been like an extra four and a half minutes on the match.
Speaker 4: But then there's picture needs help, It needs help, It needs help when we're leaning on Ridge Holland to try to like make nigga like dog, like, what's our main event picture. We got Trick Williams, we got Ethan Page. Fucking Javon Williams is like not really in there, but he's like kind of.
Speaker 1: But he's still be the Jeff Hardy of that ship.
Speaker 4: He like he with Cedric and ship.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I don't really know, like we're to place him for real, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: Soon, It's like, but Cedric is that guy that they they just rely on. He's not even in the title picture, which is unfortunate, but that's just an observation that's.
Speaker 1: Just to have. Ob got to be the one to fight Trick, and I think they can have battles like that would make Trick either legitimate champion or give over family the belt so he can just run MP shot on NXT Thorpe.
Speaker 6: This is this is something that NXT went through last year and they kind of go through like this time where they're like, Okay, we're buying time until WrestleMania to put on the big rivalry that everybody wants to see, and we're kind of holding off. They did it last year, uh, with Trick and Carmelo Hayes. They really just like just like saved it to like wrestle me in and standing delivery and all that, And it was kind of uncomfortable for a while because it was like yo, like can we can we get there already? Same thing the year before with bron Breaker, it was like, uh, you feel like when you get to a point where you feel like, okay, we're just killing time.
Speaker 2: It's not fun to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more interested in the women's division than the men.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, hb K in the parking lot. Mhm, stay dangerous. That's NXT's logo.
Speaker 3: M stay locked and loaded or hustle.
Speaker 1: Loyalty, respect, that's what NXT needs right now.
Speaker 4: He done grinded, like from the bottom to the top.
Speaker 1: Like he felt like five niggas at once. Okay, you go back, you go back to.
Speaker 3: He wrapped his own music.
Speaker 5: He can be out there spin bars to the ring like, come on, man, he wrapped himself out.
Speaker 1: Nigga came out with a Tommy gun. Nigga. We're seeing punk riding on his own, riding on the car behind him.
Speaker 4: No other president is as qualified as John Cena right now. You know what this nigga got a boys blu?
Speaker 2: You really do?
Speaker 4: He's Johnson to run the country? Man, Hey, dog listen then listen. Kombat Shinska is the new US champion. He gonna run the country. Now you feel me in a sense you feel me. I'm talking about at least for the men's division, he gonna run the country. Let's talk about the women's US and Intercontinental title tournaments that we have. Let's give us like a little update that we have here as far as our brackets in regard to the US Championship, which is going to be decided in Saturday Night's main event. This past Friday on SmackDown, Mitchen advanced to the semi finals when she defeated Piper Niven and Lash Legend from NXT on this in the tournament, and then of course this upcoming week, the next match that we have in the first round is Naomi, Tiffany Stradden and Elektra Lopez, and we'll find out who we'll move forward on that end of the field. Are we still feeling our picks for for who we think is going to basically end up in the finals and end up winning this whole thing? What do you think? What do you think? Jizzil, You still you're still going with who is it that you picked?
Speaker 1: I said Charlotte until they brought the inter condo the title one round, I was like, yo, that's Charlotte. But with the out of these four.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, please focus.
Speaker 1: I know no, I'm just saying no, that's what I said for the when Susan announced it.
Speaker 4: But we have brackets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm picking Naomi still, I think Naomi. For Naomi to win, I think Naomi should win us and I like the I like to I like like with them with the other three, like this is a really good bracket, like a little really good final four. If Naomi wins, it picks up the win. So it's because I'm picking Naomi.
Speaker 3: Hm hm, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: You gotta be Naomi Gras. How you feeling about your pick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was.
Speaker 5: I believe I said if they need somebody would experience, give it to Bailey. Like I still feel like if they the route, give it, let baby be the Nauro champion, then whoever they want to build that division around can take it off of Bailey. I'm not saying give her a long, lengthy so you can lose it at the next Saturay, next main event if they want to go there round, because I think the next one's on the twenty fifth. But yeah, that's what I'm saying. My pick is definitely Bailey for sure. Still so I still feel good, Ben, Why didn't you be saying like, I don't think they're gonna I'm not. I'm not deviating from the path we focused.
Speaker 4: We locked. So the Women's Intercontinental Title tournament started this week and we got our brackets here. Actually I have the wrong image up because the Koda Kai advanced to the semi finals. She defeated Shana Basler and Katana Chance. Then we've got Zoe Stark facing off against Rakeuil Rodriguez and Kayden Carter will have Lyra Valkyria, Zelina Vega and Ivy Nile in a triple threat. And then finally Alba fire Kyrie saying and Natalia. Knowing what we know about the Intercontinental title bracket and this tournament now with the Dakota Kai advancing to the semi finals and the rest of the field, how do we think this one plays out?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: You first? You went first last time?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You talking about when me go first?
Speaker 5: Like I said a couple of days ago, I see they like as much as a lot of people don't really ain't really rocking with I with the code of advancing. I definitely see Raquel advancing to kind of get run that back because they got history in NXC and then on the other side of Italia is definitely going to go through.
Speaker 3: I would love for Kyrie or I would to go through.
Speaker 5: But like I said, this type of championship, these type of championships needs that established h rings general or that to kind of round out the tournament to go forward. And as far as the wild card, I say, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be surprised if Lyra or Ivy or maybe even Selena I'll go forward, but I definitely see Raquel going pretty far.
Speaker 3: Because of her association will live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, man, they got the perfect opportunity to do the fucking diesel Sean Michael's day with her and Raquel. Well, I got the I got this belt, you got this belt, We run this ship. Like I think they can do that ship like I looked. I love the fucking idea of Dakota and fucking Kyrie being in the finals going for this belt. Likely I would rather see that than anything else, you know what I mean, Like, I'd rather see that than anything else because that should be like like oh, but.
Speaker 4: Think about that, they are on opposite sides of the bracket and it could end up being Dakota and Kyrie.
Speaker 1: And then it will make sense because but I think, then with you, man bird, Lady Agenda, start right now, baby. This is built for her. This is built for her, Lady Agenda, It's time, all right. This is built for the work like. She's supposed to be the workhorse. You know what I'm saying. This is the workhorce Championship in her and Dakota like her. Dakota will be a great ass, great ass finals too.
Speaker 6: I want that, but I know that's not gonna happen. I think, like y'all, I gotta be realistic. I gotta be realistic. I don't think they're gonna put the title on Lyra in the beginning. I think she probably maybe like third champ, second champ. I think, like at this moment, you need to you need to do something with the Code of Kai. I think putting the putting the belt under Code Kai. After you know that she can she prove like she could do, like I have a decent run, like when they were in NXT, Like there were a couple of times when she challenged for the belt where she should have won.
Speaker 2: I mean, like when she went up against Rachel and that rain. It was like asked and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, yo, somebody need to take the belt off, and he was like, nah, three more months, niggas. So I'd really like to see the Code of Kai get her shine right here. I'd love to see live Vakia get the get the belt too, But I'm gonna be realistic.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think she has a good showing in the tournament, but I don't think she wants it.
Speaker 6: I think the Code of Kai gets to the finals though, and we'll see where it goes from there.
Speaker 4: This belt is going to the coldest man. Don't getting fucked up. He This is going to the coldest You know what's crazy is how.
Speaker 13: Fucking would you gra the niggas saucy for that? You know, Dakota and Lyra have both had U.
Speaker 1: Adults on him. M h. It was a she's injury prone, says g Nation, who wasn't injury prone? See him punk, I guess what you can guess what you're going back to do with him, nigga? Whatever he wants, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, the Code cause she's she's winning this tournament.
Speaker 3: Definitely. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Now, if Tiagan Knox was in this tournament, I could see her now teaging injury prone. Noox, that I mean, that's that's government name, that's a brand name.
Speaker 1: Yo yo. The Cold has had the best he'll turn of that year when she kicked teaking Knox's injury prone as she was one of my like stone cold two knee braces. I love taking. But you know, come on, man, they'll say about injury prone when it was like one fucking injury that kept you out for a year. Run around with a mask right now, Like, listen, man, your nigga need to sit your asses down and watch the wrestling and shut the hell up the Coders and ship.
Speaker 4: Hey man, don't get on your Dustin Roads soap box and just just enjoy watching the show.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Don't call me seven again, all right. The only seven you need to call me is Michael Vick. After you got all you people.
Speaker 4: Out there having sympathy for Dustin Rhodes and all of a sudden liking this nigga again, I'm still not.
Speaker 2: Fucking with this.
Speaker 4: I'm still still seven. I'm still not over this nigga not liking homeless people, bro, Like.
Speaker 1: Crazy, I'm not.
Speaker 4: His nigga said homeless people need to do better, Bro, Who cares if I you? What are you doing on my streets? You and I saw job.
Speaker 3: Oh, so that's the inspiration from brother?
Speaker 1: This is this is the same nigga that was walking out with a gag ball in his mouth with his face painted pink nigga by Luna. Who are you to tell? What if somebody said that ship to him? My homeless nigga was like, Yo, where'd you want? Like in your house degeneration negg with a gag ball in your mouth, reading the Green Eggs and Ham. Nigga. I remember that you were reading Green Eggs and him. Remember that you're no better than me. Bro, You just have a famous dad. You were the first Bronnie James. When you think about it, I was.
Speaker 4: Cody's definitely Bro's natural.
Speaker 1: He's the natural Brownie James. He was Marcus Jordan's Sharif O'Neills, the old couple of them. Niggas got to do something, you know what I mean? He ain't Kyene Anthony. You know what I mean. That's that's the some owen niggas. You know what I mean, He ain't niggas. You are Bronnie James, my nigga, you were the fifty fifth best wrestler when you was coming out, Nigga, you you are one spot above Jeff jareded, Nigga, WHOA hold time, I ain't gonna respect that. You're still the natural, all right, but you are. You are thirteen spots above Jeff Jared.
Speaker 4: The last two minutes talking about it like that.
Speaker 2: They come through starting like yo, man, no disrespect like y'all.
Speaker 1: N bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So what you're the natural?
Speaker 1: So what you.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: You want to be the natural? Now? You want.
Speaker 1: Where you the natural? Where your brother was getting beat by the blood line, nigga?
Speaker 4: Yeah, transition, trying to transition.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: These are these are quotes that broke my heart this week. Man, these are quotes that broke my heart to tiny little, tiny little unicorn unicorn horn pieces. Man, I'm telling you, like I swear to God, I got I was, I was wrong and I was honest. On my Twitter post about a week or so ago, when Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods had this argument backstage, it was it was a lot of things that were being said, a lot of a lot of insults being hurled at one another, and I was honest, and I said, hey, this is this. I'm tearing up watching this because it's really making me emotional. It's really making me, really making me feel something right here man, like the new day Bro, Like it's it's right here bro my soul. Bro, I feel it deep, bro, like since day one, you feel me. I ain't talking about no USO's day one, ish, Bro, I'm talking about like, since they were supposed to be like preachers, you feel me. They were supposed to be sure, quiet, everything, praise y'all talking about all right now they're talking about all the deacons and all that. You feel me? Just no, man, but listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Man, just broke my heart.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if I could, if I would know a pain as deep as this.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Last week they made me feel Last week they made me tear This week they did it again. Why why must they do these things? Don't break my heart? Achy breaking heart.
Speaker 14: I just don't think you all right, man, Listen, Billy Ray Cyrus, I thought you're gonna go with to Tony Braxton.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Now it was on break my bro, like that shit right.
Speaker 1: Taxing beffort could not drive a motorcycle and she's singing about it.
Speaker 4: But okay, it's going to show Ben that I'm cultured sometimes, all.
Speaker 1: Right, the most popular country song of all time.
Speaker 4: Don't have Me bust off, get you feel me in a little jig, you feel me. I'm just trying to make for the pain that I felt, the pain that we all felt. But let's go ahead and get into this conversation because I want to get it over with.
Speaker 1: So we ain't never gotta talk about it again. You never want to see you never want to see the family few, Like it was Grahama's right waiting for it, Like it was kind of the most obviously obvious thing that was gonna happen. But it just didn't happen the way that they thought it was going to happen, because it wasn't really them a breakup. It was just exiling the nigga out of the group, you know what I mean, Like they just kind of just like Yo, you was wing around on college game day, Nigga picking Iowa to win, and when they lost, Nigga and like you run around with your new girlfriend of shit, then it just really sounded like some hate ass nigga's blood.
Speaker 4: Ben can you do me a favorite late us out for us?
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Monday night Raw Tan Anniversary of the New Day, and they were they came into the arena, uh separately, Kofe and Xavier Woods came to the arena separately.
Speaker 2: It gets out there, they do.
Speaker 6: This, they do segment and then they start talking to the audience the way that, uh, the way that I've seen parents on movies and TV shows, like, yo, man, look, we want to set you guys down.
Speaker 2: We want to talk to you guys. It's not your fault. And then Big East Music hits. He comes down. He tells them, Hey, we're all supposed to be brothers, y'all. Y'all are brothers.
Speaker 6: Like everything we've gone through together, y'all shouldn't be hurling in salts at each other. He says, you know what, I'm gonna come back. I'm gonna make sure that you guys stick together. I'm gonna manage you guys until I medically clear to get back in the ring, and then we could, you know, go full force. And I can't remember whether it was Woods or Kofee who started first, but either way they were like Woods okay, okay, Woods was like Yo.
Speaker 2: Man, look where were you at all this time?
Speaker 6: And they just start dog piling on him because when when xebut Woods started cooking, and I thought Kofe was gonna step in and be like, yo, why are you talking him? But for Kofe to jump in and be like, yeah, where have you been? And he and he was like, I broke my neck and he was like, well, you know, stone cold broke his neck. Edge broke his neck. And they came back.
Speaker 2: And it was just it was just wild to see them go at him and make that double turn.
Speaker 6: That that make that turn together, I should say, Uh, Starting with CJ, what were your initial thoughts?
Speaker 1: What was like?
Speaker 6: What was like your first like thoughts about seeing that, Like because you were you were kind of late to the party and I know you hit the group chat, you were.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, what like I saw the text coming through it like one in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm like, y'oll, you just watched it, nigga, Cause nigga, this shit don't come on to eight out here, you know what I mean? Shit fucking sucks, like Nigga. I was just fucking like I was just expecting the regulass break up. Nigga, Like listen, and it was it was starting out amicable, you know what I'm saying, because they weren't trying to blame the fans and ship. It was like, listen, we just gonna split up because this shit ain't working. And then here comes this nigga coming out the fucking coming out the fucking back nigga. After you've been doing pre shows all fucking the last two years, nigga, But here comes this nigga and you trying to tell us how we've been acting. You want to manage this now, nigga. You could have managed us the first time you broke in that nigga, Like that whole stone cold brokeersnick type shit was fucking cold nigga. And like I remember when they first tried to when they first put the group together, where they was like, there's no way you can make people boo Kobe Kingston and they did it. And but this is the first time that I ever looked at Kofe like, yo, nigga, you yo nigga, You uh damn nigga. That's fucking crazy, nigga. Like even when the niggas leave me, when that nigga was playing fucking Francesca and shit, that shit was hilarious to me, niggase I just like niggas do a nigga shit and making people mad, like this shit was hilarious. But like just like you look at him like yo, but it was just like on some like it was like some it was still kind of family shit because he was just like, Yo, we'll call you if we need you, like they just really close the door. There was like Nigga, we don't need you to tell us what the fuck's been going on, like you ain't even been so it just felt it felt a little more real than other breakups because you was like, oh, I turned on you because they offered me a deal to come in this group, Like nah, nigga just felt like some realized ship, Like Yo, we don't even focus with you like that. We find because of you, you're supposed to be the one to hold us down. You ain't even been here. You got a new girlfriend and shit fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: My initial reaction, like I said it to take the words biggie, it cut me some deep, It cut my soul something deep. But nah it I was more so taken aback with Kofe than Woods because they made it so obvious that Woods was going to flip, but Koffee to come in and be like, Nigga, you broke your neck. You didn't even need surgery, so what you mentioned about you could have been here. So I'm like and then and then for him to hop on Twitter next day, it's like, yeah, it's a new day, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's the thing about Koffee, Like, like like said, even when they were in the New Day, they were heels, but it wasn't to the point where you were booing them because.
Speaker 2: You were like angry at them. It was like, oh, you know, you're the annoying bad guy. You're you're making fun of my local sports team. That kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Like Nah, this is like real hate that people are feeling towards Kofe and Xander Woods.
Speaker 2: Graham, what were your initial thoughts?
Speaker 4: You know, I thought when when they were doing that whole thing and they were kind of like giving their little somber, little approach to how they were gonna kind of like end the whole tag team or whatever and try to you know, go their own ways, and Biggie came out. I kind of I thought that they were like Initially, I thought that they were gonna kind of like mirror, uh, that that initial interaction that they had when Kofi and Biggie were teaming together and Xavier came out out in the little Colonel Sanders suit and kind of gave him the raw ross speech of we got to do this together by any means and da da da da dah like the beginning of the New Day, and like it kind of felt like they were going down that route with like Biggie giving his speech and trying to like bring them together, and like, I thought that that's what we were getting. I had been asking for this New Day heel turn for the better part of twenty twenty four. I even got confirmation around September that this is what was going to happen, that it was going to be a heel turn. I had no idea that it was going to go down like this, And I think, I think what makes it, what makes it.
Speaker 1: So good is.
Speaker 4: The fact that one the performances were amazing, but none of us were expecting this, and I think the large majority of us absolutely hate this move, and that's what makes it so good, you know, That's what makes it so good because now I'm anticipating, Okay, what's next for the New Day because they can't rest on their laurels. We got to see the new phase of what Xavier and what Kofi are going to do. Does the music change, do the colors change? The attitude has clearly already changed, you know what I mean. But I feel like in order for this to be successful, they've got to separate themselves from the pancakes, from the unicorn horns, from the shiny colors, from the booteos and all of that and become this new version of the New Day or you know, whatever it's going to be. But there's that small like part of me that that feels like they left the door open by Biggie saying until I'm medically cleared, and then Xavier shooting back and shooting that down and saying, let's be honest, you'll never be cleared, right, And it's like, now I want to see that nigga, you feel me, smoke you niggas boots, you feel me?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I'm praying to God that these stem cells is what ravend stereo is, is all the rave. But what he claiming that they is you feel me? If we could get big E back, I want to see whatever the next chapter of this story is, and eventually I want to see a back together, like I want to see them back together. But yeah, that's that's that's enclosing. I was taken aback, but I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: I think it's because like you never seen like a like a usually when you get like you know what I mean, like a breakup the heel turn, it's always a nigga like nigga get hit in the chair with the back I mean, get hit in the back of a chair, excuse me, or just like just like there there was no violence involved nigga.
Speaker 4: Like it was just like like.
Speaker 1: Brothers talking to just like Yo, like what the fuck are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: That ship hits so like I know that's why I know that nigga was man that made that fucking TikTok you nigga, Like like that shit just hit so hard, like because everybody didn't talk to a cousin like that, like Yo, what the fuck nigga? Like Yo, I ain't fucking with you blood like I love you, but you know, because it was like Yo, we'll call you when we need you it's basically the yo. I still love you, man, but yo, man, you you you you you. I don't fuck with you. You a bitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I noticed.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: The wrestling makes me cry sometimes, right, just I'm gonna just throw it out there and be honest with you guys. Sometimes feel me like the story gets to me, I get little emotional tears start. Well enough, I'll be really connected to this shit, right the times that have hit me the hardest. KOFE Mania, mm hmmm last week with KOFE and Woods, this Kofe Woods in Big E. I don't know what it is, but them niggas like they're great storytelling. The connection that the audience or at least people like me, people like us, you feel me. I feel like it's top tier bro, good shit.
Speaker 1: Perfect, like you don't want like because everybody was respecting the bloody ending, but like it wasn't a bloody ending. It was just so heart wrenching, nigga. It was just like fuck, not like that, nigga, Like stop them out at least, like just like you know you ain't never gonna be medically clear and you know that you got a new girlfriend and starts start acting different, like that's a family shit and that's why it hit so hard. Man like that shit made me like that shit touched my like even big when he won the championship, even know we had the fucking money in the bank, and they got cried a little bit too. They were like, I love to see we love to see people that look like us win because they didn't used to let us do that like that. So it's always gonna hit a little harder and it's gonna be the loudest because you guys like to watch us the bost saying it so ho. But yeah, that hurts for me.
Speaker 6: I really like the like the way that they they spun the storyline because going into it, I thought there were only like two possible outcomes. I thought it was gonna be big E coming down saying like yo, we're brothers, and like either Xavier Woods or Kofe being like, yo, fuck that, I don't want to be part of this group anymore, and they walk off or either they get back together. I didn't see them reuniting over the negativity and the hate of this man that they harbored.
Speaker 2: Inside of their souls for him.
Speaker 6: That was a fantastic spin and a new element that they added that like Bravo, whoever was whoever is the writer for this storyline, they did a great job kind of like coming out of there and like giving you a surprise third option because like them having like going and being like yo, man, look so what you broke in neck?
Speaker 2: Like who cares about that?
Speaker 6: The fact they that they were like yo, they saw enough that like, yeah, we could turn them heel, but it might end up being like what the street profits Like, people are still gonna like them. They're still gonna cheer, They're still gonna buy the merch, They're still gonna be like cool with it. You had to bring out Big E and have them make them make him cry on TV and then like really like get the hate because that group, like what Graham was saying, it means a lot to black wrestling fans, like to the point, like I said this on the show before my dad called me when Kofe won the title.
Speaker 2: My dad was like, yole, they let the black guy win the town. I was like yeah, yeah, so yeah, it means a lot to us. And to see them like.
Speaker 6: To take it to another level and be like yo, brought together by positivity, reformed by negativity.
Speaker 2: I love the shit. I'm excited to see where it goes.
Speaker 6: I think, like, yo, if you play this right and Big EA's close to a return, you might could do like a WrestleMania match and have them do like a triple threat or something like that. I don't know, but I'm very just like interested where this storyline is going because of like everything from it, from the writing, from the promos, from like the emotions that you have invested.
Speaker 2: It's just really good right now. It's just a really good storyline.
Speaker 1: I think the best part was just like we don't want you, Like, okay, you don't want us to break up Woods and KOFE right all right here, right, but.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good that we finally got to this point because I remembory last year people were begging for them to stop being inside characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they needed something, they needed something else. They needed a fresh coat of paint, they needed a new element and for them to be like, we haven't moved on and we haven't evolved because we're waiting for you. We were trying to make sure that you came back to something comfortable. We were trying to make sure that and it's just like, oh, bruh, that is that's really good man, that's just oh yeah, man, like.
Speaker 1: You motherfuckers, you.
Speaker 4: Mother frickers, your mother lit liquors, you down. But these niggas man, all right, cool, y'all want to talk about anything else? Because you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be halftime.
Speaker 6: Came back and uh came back at the end of the show. Shout out to Joe on commentary, Bro was not like like with like, oh, who is it?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 6: Like, even though you have the hoodie on, he was like, Yo, man, this's Drew Magasize. What the fuck Drew mcatire doing it? I just want to say, like I love that duo of him and Wade Barrett on Monday Night Raw.
Speaker 2: They're just like really good. But yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: That dream Macatta coming back so soon because I don't think they had plans for him. I think it's probably because Bronson Reid got injured and they were like, Yo, we need somebody, we need like a like a big heel on uh Monday Night Raw.
Speaker 4: Uh, you guys.
Speaker 2: Rollin's doing ship. But it's like, Bro, You're you're a heel you're you're a medium heel.
Speaker 4: Did you see that? Did you see the way that nigga stood on the stage bro with his arms crossed for minutes. Little I said, Oh, this nigga's definitely turning here. This nigga is not finning me. I swear.
Speaker 3: A guy thought about the join rhythmination.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't join, you can't. You can't turn here with hands like that dog. You gotta be a tweinter. You got tweet her hands seth. But look what you hold him back forth. Them niggas did a whole bunch of nothing before that, Like I don't know if you gotta see that picture, but before that, before people was getting broken up, a whole bunch of nothing happened all right.
Speaker 2: Seeing punk like hitting the.
Speaker 6: Hitting the Black Ship twice, I'm like, yo, this is a ship that I be Elite fucked up.
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 6: Tony Carr saw that nigga do that, and I was like, yeah, I kinda caught the cops on this ship. I can't handle this by myself. Like yo, man, he called, and they weren't even in America. He called the constable.
Speaker 1: Man. He was like, yo, with the night stick.
Speaker 2: They don't care guns over there, like he was like, yo, man, look.
Speaker 1: At to hold him back to Tony Kah literally released Jaylon Ramsey way a bitch on Twitter. But those hands that was involved in that segment is what all right, big dog? You got it man, I don't even know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm like real quick.
Speaker 6: Even though that shiit like happened, it was funny as fuck, But I'm really interested in like the storyline, and I'm also interested in the the spin that they've added to it, where seeing Punk is like, bro, I'm really not interested in this ship, Like, please get the fuck out of my face. Every time sets Rons pops up on the screen, he's visibly like annoyed and rolling his eyes. It's not he's carrying over the energy that he had when he was on what was the name of the show that they had on Fox uh backstage when they had backstage and he was adding him on Twitter like yo, wrestle me, fight me, fight me, and he was like, yo, please sit down, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: They've taken that energy and transplanted into this robbery where he's.
Speaker 6: Really like, yo, man, look leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you. You go your way, I'll go my way. And I'm I'm interested to see the how this plays out, where they get like a second chance into going into WrestleMania with this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it'll have the title behind it, but I.
Speaker 6: Am interested to see like where they where they kind of place this match at, like on the importance factor going into going into WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, fearful is life? His whole ass life, a whole ass billionaire kid's life. You know what I'm saying. He might be the original original Brownie James. Like, all right, man, I ain't got no no, I had none knows man. Yeah, but that shit is crazy. Man, it's a new day. Shit really ripped my heart out. Man, I gotta talk about it.
Speaker 3: M M, it's a new day.
Speaker 2: I guess it is down about ten?
Speaker 4: It is, Yes, it is, Yes, it is. And with that said, this show is over all. Right, make sure you follow these guys. But he needs me, Yeah, you need me, hey man. Make sure you stay tapped in and stay tuned and stay dangerous. We'll be back next week for this ship, but Saturday after deadline, right here, same channel, same man. Just hit the button, hit the bell. You feel me all the ism you feel me, But Deadline post show you. I'm talking about c J, gresh Kujo in the motherfucking building. Me and Ben will see you guys next week. Uh but yeah, all the gang at the Enemy's P three. All social media platforms follow me at Oh my God, Graham and that's all I got.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm big op gizl. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's me, Yeah, underscored, that's underscored me with two e's underscore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at unscored, center mis underscored.
Speaker 2: You know, get it, get a you know, get the insight of what the champ is up to. Man, with what the champ doing on Sundays watching it, watching again? How he feel right now? Like what does he think about everything's going on in the world, Like, Yo, find a champ man, love y'all. See I tell y'all, I love y'all.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: They don't say that when he's chance, you don't tell y'all. You know he said.
Speaker 6: I heard CJ said he hates y'all one time in his outro when he was doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't have that type of energy for y'all. It's love, all love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you doing man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all can follow me at his gross uh Yo's gross everywhere else and we will see you guys Saturday. And I promised to have more energy as well because your boys been working quite crazy.
Speaker 3: My cashoes, yeah, my cash is over there too, so I have those turn up man.
Speaker 4: Hey, until next time, y'all, take care of y'allselves at each other. Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 1: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 4: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no no, I would say no.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell the truth