Speaker 1: For coming, Thank you for coming on the private talp couch and yeah what have they been up to?
Speaker 2: Literally just working on music and kind of just chilling, you know, just saying out the way.
Speaker 1: So COVID times for you have been good, bad and different. You know, you have music coming out? Is it making you been grinding harder? What have you been getting into?
Speaker 2: So actually COVID probably was the best thing that has happened to me, like hustle wise, like I'm like good and it did make me go harder because it made me feel like okay, girl within like a snap of a finger, like everything could change, making way more money than when things were regular and very different for sure.
Speaker 1: So in what ways are you doing on the music aspect? You have an only fans, like what are you what are you deep diving into these new money banks that are being so successful for you?
Speaker 2: So COVID actually I actually made it only fans because being in the club and then having like they get shut down out so it's like you have no place to work. So for sure made it only fans when it's still I did music wise, what was when wasecond was there. It's a little hot in here, all right, it's just me. Yeah, No, for sure made the only fans during COVID and that was actually a good thing for me.
Speaker 1: Because it's funding your projects and doing. What kind of music do you have out currently?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, I wrap, So I have. I've just been dropping like remixes and putting together like my project at EP that I plan on dropping soon.
Speaker 1: So let us know your social media so we can find your music.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my Instagram is no foreign You can find my music on SoundCloud, YouTube, uh, like iTunes, all of that.
Speaker 1: So how has social media been for your for your music?
Speaker 2: It's actually been good, like being that I got hacked my last account, I got hacked at like seven eight hundred thousand followers, and I was like nervous about that, But it's it's building, it's growing, it's you know, it's getting back up there.
Speaker 1: So what inspired you to wrap? Is it something that you always wanted to do growing up? Is it something that kind of fell into your lap? Is it something that you It was a.
Speaker 2: Situation like I was supposed to do this love and hip hop stuff and like literally lied to them and said that I do music. And as soon as I like came back to the City. I was like, I have to get back in this. I mean I have to get in the studio and recorded like a remix and put that out and it like actually did good, Like the feedback was good, people like actually co signed, you know. And I was like, okay, this this is bad. How that makes you feel?
Speaker 1: It made me feel good like being there, like all right, now I can feel like you have the confidence to do it.
Speaker 2: No, now, I for sure have the confidence. At first, I was still like it's duom, what am I doing? What am I getting myself into? But for sure I have like this is where my heart is at now. Like music amazing.
Speaker 1: So who are your kind of music influences growing up?
Speaker 2: Well, growing up I listened to a lot of trap music like easy like Little Wayne, you know, just like Meek Mill when I was in high school, Like that was one of my favorite artists. And Nicki Minach for sure, like she's a satittarist like me. She's a female artist. I loved everything about her. So now that I'm doing music, you know, we have a lot of new female artists and I'm like, okay, this is they're like my vibe is my type.
Speaker 1: Of Is there somebody that you like kind of aspired to maybe work with one day.
Speaker 2: Yes, so most definitely meganis number one. I like Mulatto Nicki Minaj. On the guy side, I'm like, okay, money bag yo, black young stuff, like you know, it's just like the bounce, the trap, like I'm here for the vibe.
Speaker 1: So who is somebody that you look up to musically? Like that's not current? That was like a music going up? Was your mom your dad into it?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like how did it kind of like fall into your lap? Was it just something that you know you were born with? Like how did you know music was because it's not something I mean you kind of maybe sing in the shower before karaoke and they're like, okay, it has to sound kind of good.
Speaker 2: Okay. No, So I love music like I always had a CD player, headphones, like iPod, you know, like music with my like go to. But I used to write poetry, so that made it easier for me to write my music like rhymes and you know, like, so I would say most definitely did not grow up thinking I would be rapping at all.
Speaker 1: But or thinking that that time your rhymes would be something more into it is now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, into what it is now for sure.
Speaker 1: So do you write all your stuff yourself? Do you have a ghost writer? Do you have how do you like kind of tap into writing?
Speaker 2: So I do write majority of my music, but my boys shy he actually co writes with me, and I feel like that's the only person I can like work with. But I have started taking like records now and you know, getting into that because I was big on like, no, I have to write all my shit and nobody is writing for me. But obviously you kind of need, you know, the little you know, like just different.
Speaker 1: Vibes, something wrong with that anything, So you have to, like you gotta start somewhere. And it's like, you know, you evolve more and more as an artist than the time goes by, but it's like, you know, it helps to give you that inspiration to keep going. Yeah, correct, how do you How did you get your name? What is the meaning behind no foreign?
Speaker 2: It's honestly no meaning. It was just like at a time in high school where everyone was creating an Instagram and Twitter, and it was just like it was just like you're in you know, your social media like name, but now it's like my actual like entertainment name.
Speaker 1: Like so you have this before you were actually rapping? Yes, okay, yes I.
Speaker 2: Actually had it because I'm dancing still, you know, like being in the strip club. They're like, are you going to change your name or are you going to keep no Foreign? I was like, I'm keeping that and doing music. It was no question to ask. I'm like, that's my name. I'm no foreign, no Foreign. It was just the Instagram name, literally no meaning behind it at all.
Speaker 1: So what's next with your music? Is there stuff that you're working on right now?
Speaker 2: Are you? Yeah? More of so, like collabing and features and putting together this project. Like I've never dropped like an EP or mixtape or nothing, and that's probably my goal this year, Like for sure put an EP or mix about.
Speaker 1: So what take What would that take for you to do? What is the discipline that needs to happen for what's stopping you? Well, twenty twenty one, it's time to go.
Speaker 2: No, nothing is stopping me. Actually, like I'm ready to go. I have a lot of records, it's just more so it took me a minute to kind of like figure out what's my sound going to be, you know, And it's like every time I try something different in Trap. I'm like no, like I'm I'm you know, the Strip Club to Bounds to Trap, Like that's where I realized that's my lane, you know, So nothing is stopping me. I'm working still. I have records. If I wanted to drop an EP or something right now, I could actually do that. So it's coming soon for sure, like coming nice.
Speaker 1: I like that for you can you could keep you know, female empowerment. You got to keep up with your dreams, and this is what you're ready to do. It's you know it start of the new year, yes, and you know, no time like the present.
Speaker 2: Right, all right?
Speaker 1: So what what's what? Do you have any branding things going on?
Speaker 2: Nope, branding things. H I am working on merch, Like you know, I I've dropped merch like T shirts and stuff before, but I'm I'm kind of realizing that's kind of like being an artist, Like that's kind of serious because of just your supporters and fans. They asked for that consistently, like on inst like a job within itself. Yeah, within itself, and then obviously it's another income, so why not. I've been recently asked like do I ever plan on dropping a fragrance and I'm like, that's actually not a bad idea. Nice.
Speaker 1: Are you into perfumes and all those good smelly things like seminar?
Speaker 2: Literally? Probably that's the first thing I peep like with people is like, Okay, you smell good. Nice?
Speaker 1: See you guys like you take those things and you know that manifested and make it into that was definitely going to work towards that, all right, ma'am?
Speaker 2: So what can I talk to you about? You can talk to me about everything. I'm starting to loosen up now, so don't mind.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like holding back, and I was like, you're like, so, I'm like, all right, everybody.
Speaker 2: Call the fuck down, there's no foreign Well there we go. Let's do this again. Let's do it. It's the audience that should be lit in this place. I'm about to put you upside down right now, up side down inside out? All right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna play a game called tres with Texas. Do you think that you can handle this game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 1: Or should I warm you up before the game? I feel like we should do some test questions first. Okay, Like it's it's going to invulge, divulge a little bit about you that you know, you're already in the strip club industry. You know, you know, you know what it is. You have an only fans, girl, don't be prude with Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: Trust me, no, trust me. Only fans is not wilder lit at all.
Speaker 1: What can we find in your only fans and where the private talk can support them?
Speaker 2: What can you find on my only fans? You'll find a lot of teasing, Like I don't go all out and still make a bunch of money on here, but you can find my are you asked me? Where can you find it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what's your handle that we can Oh.
Speaker 2: It's it's no foreign but it's in old number four eign.
Speaker 1: All right, how long have you been doing it?
Speaker 2: I'm so on and off with it, But I started like August last year, twenty twenty, and I did it for a little bit and really ran it up, and then I was like nah, like you know, doing music, I was like, I don't want to mix that, like I need people to take my music series, but I also need to make my breast. So now I'm like fuck it, I'm back on here.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's always should have been a been that way anyways, I feel like it shouldn't be one or the other. Why not compaigning and in a tasteful way, and everyone has their own lane, you know what I mean. So it's like just because some people do the extreme or do whatever, it doesn't mean No Foreign has to know that exactly, like you make it cater to what your brand is and what works for you.
Speaker 2: But also being a dancer slash strippers, like they expect you, like you know, like the people you know that follow me and stuff, They're like, oh, I thought you were gonna And then I think what kind of made me more comfortable with it? Because at first, like I said, I didn't really want to promote it. I was like, eh, But after Cardi B and the Ruby Rose and like the artists were doing it, I was like, what the fuck am I tripping for? Like they doing it and it's nothing like no one is.
Speaker 1: I feel like it shouldn't have like taken that far to get to that. It's like, I feel like it should be comfortable regardless you've already in that industry, you know, I mean itself, It's like be if that's what you want to do, be comfortable with what No Foreign is, what you're there to do and with the guys who are telling you because you're a stripper and this whatever, fuck them. You do what you want to do. And it's the experience with no foreign Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the experience. They believe it. I think that's the name of my experience.
Speaker 1: With for and you gotta, you know, give me some. But yeah, Texas needs some credit on that ship.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, Like I'm literally like I don't. I'm like, I don't give a fuck about when nobody has to say type of girls.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, people, you should have boundaries of what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So a lot of people, I'm sorry, So a lot of people were like, you know, people that are like, like you know, like close to me, They're like, well, you kind of are getting older. You have to give a fuck at some point. But I'm like, I'm not. It's no shame in my game at all. Like this is who I am. I'm not you know where I want to be music wise, I'm not a whole you know, like store yet Well I'm a store, but like just not.
Speaker 1: You're on your way and that's okay, you know what I mean, as long as you know, you take those tools and those steps, and that's what builds you to.
Speaker 2: Be You're supposed to be. I'm supposed to be for sure.
Speaker 1: Just stay in that lane and get it. Girl, you don't stop yourself. I'll give you those words of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: So do you like females more or male? Do you even like okay, I'm by okay. Have you ever had a relationship with the girl? Just the girl that literally all of that?
Speaker 2: I do. I do find girls way more attractive. Just to be honest with you, it may sound a little crazy, but like when I was like eight years old, that's when I started to realize. I even told my mom. I was like, I went home one day and I was like, I think I like girls, Like I'm attracted to girls, Like anytime a girl walks past me, I have to check her out, Like it's just a thing. Like you're like, they're just the way, you know. So what at a young age did your mom the feedback? Did she give you? What was? She actually laughed? She actually laughed because she thought I was kidding. And I think now that i'm you know what I'm saying, she follows me like I should have listened. She's like, oh shit, she's really.
Speaker 1: So have you ever come out to your parents and told them that you like girls or do they just like they just know what?
Speaker 2: Well, my mom she's when I raised me, So I told her like I started tough. Actually, I'm so glad you asked us. So, when I was in high school, somebody sent me this girl she had a crush on me, and she sent me like videos and like like pictures, and I actually showed them to my mom. I was like, Mom, look at this girl like she and she thought she just thought it was funny. I don't think she thought that I would get serious, like really like, oh wait, you really like want to eat pussy and kids girls like? So she she's okay with it, Like she didn't give me a hard time about it at all, because it's one.
Speaker 1: Of those things that it's like, you know, you don't really know. But I feel like nowadays it's like the more open you know you are, it should be accepted and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, well live your life.
Speaker 1: So have you ever brought a girl home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like my house? Yeah, well to meet your mom? No? Yeah, you know she always she always thought they were like my friend. I was like, oh, this is my friend, Like mom, this is you don't know, but yeah, I was like, you know, it's just like it's actually like like like regular. It's not like a thing where I'm like, oh, I have Like it's just like she made my mom actually made it to the to the point where like it was. I'm comfortable with it. I'm not embarrassed. I'm not like she's gonna get mad or she's going to talk about me. I know my sisters think I'm wild as fuck, but my sister's do.
Speaker 1: I mean, people my sisters think I'm wild?
Speaker 2: Why am we are? Well? Actually, hey, I don't think anything's wrong with me. One, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, people are gonna tell you say what it is of a spade of spade and okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Really I don't care. I don't care, Like I'm really I don't care type of bit.
Speaker 1: So, what is one of your biggest turn ons?
Speaker 2: What my biggest turn ons? Well, I'm a body kind of girl, not necessarily like you have to have this that like asked? Is my turn on? Like lips?
Speaker 1: You've definitely seen one of my movies for sure.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, man, everyone in this room is dumb. Haven't listened to it? Yea funniest. No, I'm gonna have to show no, no, no, no, take it. I haven't. But I've heard of you and stuff, and you're very like what you heard. I was like, oh, yeah, she's a porn star. I was like, I like, don't you say that? You say what pride Grandma? Sorry, I was a partner, if you know, if you know me, I I'm so funny, I'd be like, oh, porn star. Like you're shy. No, I'm not shying. You're shying at first.
Speaker 1: I mean you're finally talking to me a little bit. You're like grabbing on like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's funny. She thinks she could really catch.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's right, Miss Texas is here.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: That's just me. I told you again.
Speaker 2: No, it's getting super high.
Speaker 1: So titties are ass ass mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah ass for sure. You can have a cubs with a big ass or a regular ass. But have you taken naked photos and sent to me? Yes? But I'm actually not. I like how you lit up. You're like, yes, no, but honestly I just started doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, were you sending these pictures to your cheating on me?
Speaker 2: My? My OBErs? Outside, so I have to go.
Speaker 1: That's what I want here in private tongue.
Speaker 2: When is your birthday? I have to ask you a question over.
Speaker 1: May twenty fifth. I'm a Gemini, I'm a sagittariust we get along quite well. One of my best friends is Sagittarius good Son. So do you sleep naked or with lingerie?
Speaker 2: I'm not even fancy like that. I sleep naked. I even sleep. I'm ugly when I sleep, Like what is that like? Like I feel like people expect me to like do the whole lingerie, like, you know, the sexy shit, Like I'll sleep on a T shirt and sweats and sweats.
Speaker 1: How do you sleep in sweats? I'm dying if I'm in sweats.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I also sleep with sock sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get that either. I'm a flat person, but I don't know. I just can't have my feet being like hot, like.
Speaker 2: I like to be warm when I sleep, Like I cannot sleep with them. I have to listen to this. I can't sleep with the fan and Aaron because I just broke up. We just broke up. I like the air contracting this statement? All right? Do you use toys so I'm masturbating. I have a vibrator, and I think that's my best friend for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't what's its name because we all name them.
Speaker 2: Her name is Pinky. She's good Pinky. My name is Bob.
Speaker 1: It's a tachi that stays by my bedside at all times. I have a friend that tries to steal it. At times I have to like tell her to leave him alone because he's mine.
Speaker 2: Do you share your vibrators? Yo? I was just about to say, wait, you don't like Sharon, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I actually just recently used it, So Pinky's new in your life.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying as I had a girl come over and we were like making out and stuff, and then I was like wait, hold on, wait, and I hopped out the bed and got my vibrator and I was like, here, I use this, and was it pinky?
Speaker 1: Pinky came in the sink, she said, I was sleep?
Speaker 2: Why did you wake me up? Does pink you have.
Speaker 1: To be plugged in or battery operated?
Speaker 2: Plugged? No, battery operated, but for sure has to charge? She dies? Yeah, or pinky, maybe you need to get a replacement. No, I need a bigger one though. Actually, like I need what kind of pinky is this?
Speaker 1: She's kind of mediocre, Like this sounds like a horrible stup.
Speaker 2: No, but see you can't say that it works for me, you know.
Speaker 1: Can we tell us what works for you? To describe pinky to us? Okay, pinky, you have to be like not a platorial, simulated person. It has to be like internal. So you're getting sucked by pinky.
Speaker 2: Well what is pinky? Dude? Damn it, let's tell us. I'm like like you're lighting up.
Speaker 1: Yes, the foreign tell us about pinky good.
Speaker 2: So you know how it has like its levels to it. I really am not like a toy person. Is it like a rabbit? Or or is it like what kind of orphie? Is it a bullet? Is it like a bullet? But like she's actually like in the.
Speaker 1: Third person, she's yeah.
Speaker 2: She's actually like this, and I use her so you don't insert her. I mean when I was new to her, I actually try what kind of toys you need to give me? Like, I don't know, I got you, I got you, just remind me after the shot I got my virgin.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean, when I'm about to get you might run out of here. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: No, seriously though, she like like, I'm just one of those like Clip, he's got a competition. She has competition, for sure, now that I've met you, for sure, this is the bunniest here.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite position? Doggy style? Doggy? Have you ever been strapped on by the girl?
Speaker 2: No? Actually, surprisingly no, your nipples just got hard. I can tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're very observant. That's fucking right, private talk. We don't let anything flight here. No for an interview, I hope you're liking it. Subscribe comment below. We're gonna get a little deep down.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get deep and lit right now.
Speaker 1: How deep are you trying to go? Where are you diving for?
Speaker 2: I like eight No, I'm just gonna Pinky doesn't sound like eight inches. She's she warms me up like she gets she pre games. She's a pre game type of She's a pre team, pregame type of bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what happens after Miss Pinky is warmed up the engine? Is this like first quarter? What is this her in the second quarter?
Speaker 2: Honestly? What's crazy is I think? No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: How many time does Miss Pinky make you come in one session.
Speaker 2: That's right. We want the truth. Wait, I get out of here. No, just get us the truth. Going out off, Alexa turned us off. She Now you got me feeling like I gotta get rid of her. Why you were so happy?
Speaker 1: Like it went from you like, oh my god, my girlfriend, No picky, and now you're like, fuck that bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm done with her, don't with her. I'm okay, well, good the toy. I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: You have better, like you know, give me feedback, yell review. We'll come back private talk and make sure that she tells us her yell review.
Speaker 2: Yo. I thought all was funny, she's actually very funny. What's your ideal date? Nights? And I'm just kidna. I don't have an ideal date like I.
Speaker 1: Just you want to be swooned? Are you going to be the one who swoons the person?
Speaker 2: What is swoon can you use? I guess if.
Speaker 1: You're going to like be romantic, set things up or whatever. Are you wanting to be that person or are you wanting them to do that for you?
Speaker 2: I want them to do that shit for me. But these dudes do not do none of that shit, Like they just want to pull up at three four am? What you're doing after work? Going home? But I recently did know. It's funny because.
Speaker 1: Are you answering the phone and be like sure, maybe coming?
Speaker 2: I get drunk first, and I'm like, where you at? Where you are? So you're part of the problem.
Speaker 1: You're you're no, but look, are recently away from those those nighttime calls after clock?
Speaker 2: Take my phone? You don't do it? Take it because I locked yourself from it? What is it? Sleep mode? Night mode? Whatever it is? No, I need to not have it in my hand at all.
Speaker 1: Like you just want me to boss you around and tell you what to do, no for and that's what you really might put your phone away.
Speaker 2: I want to put the gun in my head.
Speaker 1: And I see what kind of bitch you are, So I would ask you, have you ever been tied up?
Speaker 2: Girl? I'm really a virgin. This shit is crazy. You're a virgin? I do not believe that. No, hell no, I'm not a virgin. But like, I've never been tied up? You are you gonna tie me up? Maybe? Okay?
Speaker 1: I have got maybe Actually I don't have anything here, but we'll figure that out.
Speaker 2: So are you into boy shirts? Stringy thongs? Songs, boy shorts, what is it? Dongs for sure? Song the dung?
Speaker 1: Are you type of person that dresses up like what is your like? You know, go to sexy out? But if you're trying to like impress somebody, are you just gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like see through lace? What color fish nets? D m hmm okay red? Is that your favorite color? Yeah? Nice? Have you ever dressed up for somebody like that kind of? I'm really naked half of the time, honestly, Like.
Speaker 1: You're just like, fuck it, just be like naked. I like to be like the reveal. I feel like I don't know, I feel like it just you know, it makes it. It's like it's like the I can see it, but I can't see it, but I can have you take it off. It's like you know that whole thing, but I like have like that one moments of it.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta like walk yourself. That's when I really like you.
Speaker 1: If not, you're just like a wham bam thinking man.
Speaker 2: Can you get the job done real fast?
Speaker 1: And get the job done real fast and go So what's your craziest sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, my craziest sexual experience. But if we go with rather your hands like that.
Speaker 1: If it's some fucking wax story, I'm gonna boo you there's a boot.
Speaker 2: Get get yeah, get ready for that. Craziest damn. I don't even want to kind.
Speaker 1: Of say, I mean loosely say. You don't have to be specific, you know, but tell like you know, the the genre of the thing, private talker. It's all family, it's all love.
Speaker 2: It's all family. But my family is listening family ear muffs. Three songs, right, you like them? You have explored them? You haven't. I have explored them. I kind of set them up type you.
Speaker 1: Know, you're there, so you have two girls or a guy and how much.
Speaker 2: Do you want for you to come see me and my friend? Yeah? I set them up. It just was crazy because it was actually one of my friends that it's funny.
Speaker 1: She has a whole boyfriend, right, a whole boyfriend, not a half one boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yo, I was like, let's get lit like I'm you know, like blah blah blah, and she was like, I don't normally do this, but for you, damn it.
Speaker 1: I hate that when the people start with that, that means that you do do this, but we're gonna make an exception.
Speaker 2: No, she said, don't ever repeat this. But it was just like, obviously I'm not gonna get superta that night.
Speaker 1: So the threesome happened. Basically, that's all I need to know. But it was it was great, it was fun. You would do it again.
Speaker 2: I would do it again. So would you ever set.
Speaker 1: Them on your own terms, like just you and two other girls? Or is it something like you have to be a setup situation? That's actually do you think you'd have like vagina overload or you think you're like ready for that challenge.
Speaker 2: I think honestly, I'm kind of lying down.
Speaker 1: Okay, back step and you back wait, hold on, like like honestly, it's it's never been a thing where like oh like at my career, like but like you're in the strip club business whatever, so it's like you think, like, if you're bisexual, some encounters probably happen then. So that's what I'm asking. You've been around multiple women for sure, like we're yeah, and you never had.
Speaker 2: Like the idea in your head like let me fuck two of them? Never I did. Well, maybe that's why. Well you know what's crazy, Well I'm crazy, but you know what's crazy. I actually thought I was. I was. I was getting there, Like I had this one chick at my crib not too long ago, and then I caught up this other one that I had at my crib like a couple of days before that. Did you tell them about each other? Yeah? Okay, I told them about each other, and they know each other. So she was like, oh, hell, you tell her come up, pull up, like and.
Speaker 1: But in a sexual way or like just cool way, like no sexual.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're in my crib after twelve am, which I'm not knowing what times you after twelve o'clock, it's a bad time frame for you. I leave my crib at twelve o'clock like I'm a night out, so home, young lady. No, I refuse, Okay, go out and have fun. The girl never showed up. She was so drunk. She never even showed up. And she I know, She's like, I'm so sorry, Like, yeah, I was mad, so it didn't really happen.
Speaker 1: So too mad that she won't like re visit that situation.
Speaker 2: No, I'll revisit that. It's like so natural in my life that it's not even if it's so natural, you that like it happen a lot.
Speaker 1: That's why I ask, because it's like, you know, for me, it's like again, if for me, I'm.
Speaker 2: Bisexual and I have had sex.
Speaker 1: With women on camera and in my personal life as well, not as many in my personal life. It's because I control the situation, right. But it's one of those things where it's like you have to know, yeah, yeah, next question, can you give me example of dirty talk?
Speaker 2: M an example of dirty talk?
Speaker 1: You're a rapper, you write, you have to have some kind of dirty lyrics.
Speaker 2: Oh I do? Hmmm, kind of slow right now, you're making me nervous. Damn, I say a lot of ship an example of dirty talk. So say, for instance, I call you up? Bring what up? Not for hello? Hello? What mama? What you're doing? What up? Shorty? I'm getting lit right now? Is it ugly? No? I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I like it. Keep stroking like.
Speaker 2: I'm a little lit right now. Where are you at? Oh that's my it's my turn. Whatever? Okay, get straight. I'm home, bitch.
Speaker 1: I never leave my home because I fucking don't go out after motherfucking talk.
Speaker 2: Drop to Addie, I'm coming over and I'm ready to lick that thing. What it makes you worthy of my pen.
Speaker 1: Girl, Are you gonna call me and be disrespectful one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm not a hut comes up at one o'clock in the morning. Okay, Look, you've never been told that before. You're like never. I'm like, damn.
Speaker 1: If you don't call me am and set that up, then we ain't having a mama.
Speaker 2: Let's go off to eat tonight and have a few drinks. Now we're talking. That's my love language. But where are we going? Now we go to the bathroom bathroom break, I'll start touching you on your talks like a whole porn scenario.
Speaker 1: I'm like, baby, bendover and I'll fuck you out of you Like, well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dirty talking is different. But I like your scenario. It's like painting a picture. I like it very descriptive.
Speaker 1: I like it like sets me like, it's like it's in the mood. It's like, you know, it's a vibe.
Speaker 2: It's a vibe.
Speaker 1: I'll do an only fan scene like that just for you.
Speaker 2: Only fans are porn hub. I have subscribed to a few girls only fans and really like, was it my asturbator. No, we broke up again, We didn't break up. We're I don't do that, but porn hub as well, Like, okay, so only fans. Didn't really do it for me because I'm not really gonna buy all that ship afterwards after I subscribe, I'm not paying no more. So bit you better have this.
Speaker 1: Ship down the feet, hustle on the hustle.
Speaker 2: But porn helb Oh my god, I'd be like, uh, Latin sexy girls with big booties. You frequent that, that's all you watch? No, that's not what I watch?
Speaker 1: What else do you watch? What's your porn history?
Speaker 2: I heard of this chick name.
Speaker 1: You already lied and said you never seen in my movies.
Speaker 2: No, I really haven't. I can't wait to like leaving, you're gonna go a.
Speaker 1: Master rate in the car, you know, Shah y'all can't ride with me after She's like, I gotta I'm gonna oh yeah, I'm gonna give you a toy tea.
Speaker 2: Before Damn, I gotta go to my nephew's birthday party after this. Don't give him that as a present.
Speaker 1: Don't mix it up, but don't mix up the present.
Speaker 2: No, Actually it was crazy and my sister might hate me for saying this. Recently, my seven year old nephew asked her mom, what's only fans? Does she have one? No, she's not even that type of chick.
Speaker 1: She no when she say what was that? What was the response to what she ast?
Speaker 2: No? But guess what she They kind of think like it was. I don't think she thought it was because of me. He ended up saying he heard it at his dad's house. So now she's mad. She's not even worried about He's probably what is she?
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas subscription thore the ones that I couldn't, you know, put my Understampa.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to your only friends. He should be, he should be.
Speaker 1: It's a great say to go to, you know, only fans. Those are my boyfriends. When you're a single girl out here, you gotta have boyfriends and only fans for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like you. I know you already saw you doing.
Speaker 1: You came in here, You're already scared, You're nervous. Now you're warmed up. Are you ready to play truth with Texas?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, But stop coming for me. I'm gonna come for you every time. I'm a Gemini and I'm a I'm an alpha. It happens, but it brings your alpha out to Look, you ain't.
Speaker 2: Scared my nails now, try to be all cute over there. Look, And I'm normally not I'm normally the you know what I'm saying, Like, I know, I'm.
Speaker 1: A strong personality's a I'm like, I'm shy.
Speaker 2: No, you're no foreign, that's what you are. All right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Right all right, private talk.
Speaker 1: We are back and we're still with miss No Foreign and she says she's ready for truth with Texas. We're gonna find out right now. I hope you are liking this episode because it's about to get better.
Speaker 2: And I also said I'm not going nowhere, all right.
Speaker 1: So the game is, it's four aces. Each suit is a different type of question. We're gonna get a little bit more spicy each card you pull. But we're gonna pull all four cards, all right. So the first one, let us know.
Speaker 2: What you get.
Speaker 1: Ace of Diamonds, which is a spicy question.
Speaker 2: Can you handle spicy? Oh like spicy? So yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used food during intimacy.
Speaker 4: Hmm, food, Yes, food, I've us strawberries. I've used a little whipped cream and strawberries on yourself or someone.
Speaker 1: Else, someone else, for sure, that's all. That's the extent of your food. You didn't grapefruit somebody, you didn't like stick a cucumber inside you.
Speaker 2: You didn't anything crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just giving you all these ideas, like now you're touching your tips. Now you're really nervous.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: See, I like it's opening for explore exploration. Thanks, never rule it out. So nothing, that's the chair or just the strawberries. Okay, Uh, what is what do you think of when you pleasure yourself?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You know what's I just started really realizing, Like I turned my cell phone to most, like I watched my own videos.
Speaker 1: Are you what are you doing? And who are you sending these videos to?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 1: Your only fans is like not crazy? So who are you saying? I mean, let's do and where can we subscribe?
Speaker 2: You can subscribe to my only fans because I'm about to get back on here after talking to you. No, but seriously, I just record a lot of stuff that I So what do you think that I'm gonna like send them and stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you like shower things or like are you masturbating in it all?
Speaker 2: Like what's turning you on? If you're my face? My face like my face and my body like hell.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you want to fight? You would fuck like you're twin.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will like I would will can whatever.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating to me. I don't think I've ever heard somebody say that, but I mean tweet his own it's what turns you on? But like, what about your face just because you're so cute?
Speaker 2: Like what like I mean, I don't know all that, but.
Speaker 1: But you're but it's turning you on, so obviously there's something there, you know what I mean that's valid?
Speaker 2: Well like the videos for example, why I have a video where I'm pouring like chocolate syrup, like I'm just you know, like and it's the way I'm looking to the camera and because you're.
Speaker 1: Being I mean, that's okay, that's explained different because my same thing too. I'm doing solo stuff whatever and I turned myself on and I get it turned on when I'm doing it too, So it's like it brings you back to those moments. Yes, that makes more sense of you just being like I just took a video. I just saw my face and I'm jerking off the.
Speaker 2: Back and peak out and literally look at a video and be like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Pink is being replaced after tonight. I hope, I hope you give her one last hurrah before you can't charger.
Speaker 2: Pink's gonna be mad. It is dead for like three weeks. I swear, what did you do to her? She died like, you don't charge the bit, you don't love the charger. I thought this was a fake story. I'm serious. I can't find a charger.
Speaker 1: What girlfriend stole it from you? She was like, trying to be real.
Speaker 2: No, I just recently actually moved and it's packed somewhere. I don't know. That's not love. You know you should cherish those because I've been taken getting taken care of, so I don't even really need her. So can we talk about it? Guy? Girl? Is this the three the threesome situation happening? Is a poly relationship? Hell no? And I don't like to know. No, I do like to share sometimes with conditions that doesn't sound like like I go to work. I go to work whoever's my partner that night. But it's not just anybody. I do not just like make out with just anyone, like you have to be someone that I'm like, Oh, I've kissed her before, blah blah blah. She likes me, she texted me, and so i'd be like, what you doing come home with me? Like blah blah. And they've just been coming over lately, so multiple women. Mm hmm, I'm just kidding. I tell her like two three, two or three? Is that nasty?
Speaker 1: That's not nasty. That means you're getting I mean you're single. You're allowed to that's the thing though, it's like you're allowed to be as sexually active as you want to be here in a non relationship with situations.
Speaker 2: You mean, you're kind of in a relationship. He's gonna hate me after he watches this for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, which still ask me if I do you care? No, because you're fucking three bitches. I mean I wouldn't care either. I'm sure he doesn't eat you like any of them.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why that she like girls.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you probably need dick once a year, but you really like fucking pussy, real honest.
Speaker 2: True, no, real honest truth. I actually don't tell us a lie. No, I'm not gonna tell you what I I love sex. I feel like I'm I love that. It's to the point where I've actually thought about, like, I'm like, I need some therapy because I really think you're a sex addict. You have to call doctor Drew. I don't know, but can you call Lexus sext I'm here for you. Let's talk about it. I'm not cheap being for real though, it's like just the feeling and stuff. I'm like, you know, it's like you get horny and it's like damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, real talk though, but like as far as like and like like you just like how many times are you orgasming a day?
Speaker 2: Like what is it? Like a problem?
Speaker 1: You can't do ship like that, that's when it becomes I feel like, okay.
Speaker 2: So that's when I actually just talked to a friend and she told me she had, like you know what, I actually had to call off of work the other day because I was just so horny and I had to go get some And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, Okay, I know, friend, like that, that's dumb, that's Dumbestill, No, you can't wait till afterward get your bag and then fact like hello, but no.
Speaker 2: I can go with it. I can go a day without it, Like I can literally a day.
Speaker 1: I act like that's a price that you should be Like, No, a day without sex, that's not that long.
Speaker 2: What's the longest you've ever gone when I'm on my period? So that's like what four or five days?
Speaker 1: You know, there's ways to still have sex in your period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't really met anyone that's like into that ship though. Well, no one.
Speaker 1: Says you have to be fucking messy and like horrible about it. How do you think, I mean, how do you think porn stars have sex? You can't have a day off when you're on your You don't call in and say sorry, no that happening.
Speaker 2: Tell me something. The trade the sponges, Yeah you can, ok, yeah, take up sponges.
Speaker 1: You already know you're a stripper. You did this stuff before in some capacity, Yeah, I mean I've done that, but it's like it was like, I mean, no one says that it has to be like a whole you know, like a thing, you know what I mean. But as far as that, but that just okay, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I just turned twenty six, so you're still still a like full of come.
Speaker 1: I thought, girl, I've done it. I've been there in my twenties. I did porn because of it, and there wasn't something wrong with that. It's just like you'd rather just you can fuck have an orgasm and you're doing it with people that you know, you're you know, you have your three women.
Speaker 2: That's you're like a rotation. You're single. Why fuck it?
Speaker 1: Who's to say that you shouldn't me with porn? It was in a safe thing where it's like I was with the same type of people we're talking about. Early in another episode was I've done over four hundred movies, but it's like with the same like ten fifteen people. So it's like a it's not you know, body counts not crazy, but I still have.
Speaker 2: Let doesn't even talk about body count. Why not, let's do it. I lost count.
Speaker 1: How many women and more women than men? More which one?
Speaker 2: You can't say? More man than woman? You seem mad about it. I'm getting a little nervous. You seem mad about.
Speaker 1: See your life.
Speaker 2: Trust me, though, I don't really regret anything. You shouldn't never regret anything.
Speaker 1: I mean unless in certain circumstances, I understand, but like you know, I feel like things if you feel that way, like why suppress something if that's what you feel like and you're comfortable in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, each way, And honestly, like it's like like you said, you keep the same little like you know whatever, like circle, like your circle with people, and that's kind of boring now.
Speaker 1: Because it's so you want to go outside that circle, which is fair because again the circle does.
Speaker 2: Get boring and there's no circle.
Speaker 1: I once upon a time in my real game, I had a lineup, but you know that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I guess I have nobody. I'm to the point now, I'm to the point now where I get it. I get lit, and I'm like, I'm really sad about the fact I have nobody to call, like to come over and like the girls and all that whatever they.
Speaker 1: Until I gave you this toy, you won't be scat sad and calling anybody like that just sounds like you just need to be rubb one out because I'm sure afterwards are not that fun to hang out with.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: You're doing it because you need to fuck. Yes, Yeah, maybe you are a sex addict. Maybe maybe we're onto something here at private talking.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm gonna start.
Speaker 1: I'll start counseling you once a week.
Speaker 2: And let you talk a little more than once.
Speaker 1: But how many times do you think you or guys in a week? I don't know, Okay, what once?
Speaker 2: How many a day? Probably not even one time a day? You don't master me those I do. But so okay, but how are you such? How are you okay? Bro talk?
Speaker 1: It's like you say that you can't go more without a day without having sex, so you don't ever do anything by yourself or do anything you know what I mean? Like, why aren't you exploring those things you'd rather just fuck like a girl or a guy or whatever the situation.
Speaker 2: I do, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't myself, but you should, you know, think about like your body, because that's how you get to know the unlocked things of what exactly part.
Speaker 2: I'm getting older, I'm starting to realize that, like, oh, okay, you need to learn a few things about yourself.
Speaker 1: Watch Lexus Texas porn right there for you. I don't know how many times I've plugged that in this episode. But you know what, if y'all know my sales don't go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. Subscribed, Hey, we gotta subscribe.
Speaker 1: We got it out of my own self. Of I an applause, next card as a club kinky question? You like kinky, but you haven't even been tied up yet. I know what body part turns you on the most. I just look at my boobs like that.
Speaker 2: Damn what body ports turned me on the most? With a male, I'd say, oh, my god, like chest and arms like size che like chess and arms, so you know, like.
Speaker 1: They have to be like they have to be huge, Like you don't have to be huge, just just the size doesn't matter to you.
Speaker 2: Size matters to me, but the sends what we're talking about with body part. I don't like bird chess and I hate skinny dudes. Okay, sorry, sorry for you. I I just have preference. It's okay, I have reference. Size matters to me. Honestly, I feel like I kind of like am mad at myself for dealing with dudes that I thought I liked, and I was saying, oh, it's not big enough, but I like him, so fuck it.
Speaker 1: Like I'm wait a minute, big enough like size of their deck or size of their height.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, all of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so their decks were small and you still let them fuck you? Yeah, but why for their pleasure not yours?
Speaker 2: Because it's like we both hear. But how can you get off to a dick that you.
Speaker 1: Don't even like? Because I'll be drunk, I feel like what, I'm drunk, it's harder for me to like.
Speaker 2: Runk.
Speaker 1: So you're just like an orgasmic fucking drunk girl, Like what takes you? Okay, that's okay, orgasmic?
Speaker 2: No, I can't even I lost it. I didn't even not even call anymore.
Speaker 1: But okay, but okay, but you say that you get off more when you're drunk. Is it because you feel like you can like let down and get like lose.
Speaker 2: You feel like so even if I'm like, but.
Speaker 1: You're not sloppy drunk, You're just you're in a i'll be sly drunk even though you said this is really tell me no, But but damn, I'm really a little hot for you. I'm gonna blow on you. What do you want me to do for you? Okay, it's because you're talking about a lot of.
Speaker 2: Let me take them on one off, let me come private, talk. Oh what was I saying? You just feel like like if in a daytime, if it deude tells me come over, blah blah blah. I'm like, I'm gonna stop at the literature for sure and have a bottle and drink before I get to you. Like it's just the you know what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 1: Just because your or because why like you're not drinking with them, like you have to know that's that's the best I know. But you're drinking this bottle before you get to them.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: Why because you're like what I mean, you're enabling it, not that you don't want to do it, but why can't you drink when you get there? Because it's like why do you have to get to the point where you need to like question, I want you to question your decision making to go into that situation.
Speaker 2: You're drinking a whole bottle is something? No, hell no, I'm not. That's not don't even say that. You said, I just need even just to shot not taking the word out of your mouth, but what you said, okay, like I need like you know what I'm saying, Like that's fair. Yeah, Like it's just you you may it kind of like turns a bottle. Oh no, I don't need to know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's like show up ship face, Like no, don't make me counseling, you know, no, but I get it shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like, yeah, loosen like you see it right now. When I got here, of course, I was just like, and that's natural. I don't want to get there and sit on a nigga bed like.
Speaker 1: This, Like but you're going there, and so are you doing like the nets and chill things or you're like, why right sit on the bed thing Like I why don't? They'll make me hurt you?
Speaker 2: You don't like what? Okay, we do the whole we already know. Wen you get to someone's crib, they're watching TV or a movie or whatever, it's like I go in ten minutes and then now we're making out and you're eating my pussy, and.
Speaker 1: I'm so, what do you want to happen? That's played out for you? What do you want to I want?
Speaker 2: I want some excitement, like fun, should like some ship we're whoa, I've never had this shit happen or you know, like turn turn into a character or something. Nothing play like roleplay sounds fun, but it's more of like it's I'm so over the stick your dick inside of me, Like here we just have sex, like do something fun, Like I don't know, you know what I'm saying, Like I get what you're saying. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is why we're gonna avoid the phone calls from one to four o'clock in the morning, because at those times is when people just want to stick it in and no.
Speaker 2: One's entertaining nobody.
Speaker 1: Well in times of you know, ten o'clock, you know it's pushing it, but you know, still time for a fun time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no more of those, and they'll they'll do some like spontaneous.
Speaker 2: No more of those. I just don't need a phone, that's it. No, you need a phone.
Speaker 1: This is like, you know, Real Time twenty twenty one. Everyone needs a phone these days. Private Talk loves it.
Speaker 2: Next card, I'm just gonna ace of hearts.
Speaker 1: It's a romantic question because I don't want this fall shit. So you're not a romantic. You wouldn't wint and dine me.
Speaker 2: I'm a gangster. You look like you are gonna wind and dine me earlier. See I am a trick to though I am a trick, So which is it? I have to like you? What is your sign? Oh? We said this.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like, but this is why.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're switching up a lot of hold on, that's it. That's a Gemini thing.
Speaker 1: That was like, uh, I like, because I'm the both, I could be either or That's why I say that, No, I can.
Speaker 2: I can be either like I want it done for me, But I also could be the person doing nothing in your coat I do. They're still in there, there's nothing, not anymore because I just drink it.
Speaker 1: But that's why for me, I could be either where I could be the romantic or I could be the one who wants to be like romanticized, where it's like I like people to do those things and nature.
Speaker 2: I guess we're living in a world where I don't really expect that, you know, so I guess I'll do it for it. Do you have sex on the first day? I don't go on dates.
Speaker 1: Is it because of COVID or like never ever go on dates? Why are you rolling your eyes? Grow You're like, gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Really want no. It's just more like my life is just a movie like nothing is planned nothing, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just like it happened or whatever. But I guess I've never done the whole like where I'm going on a date with somebody for the first time type of thing is like we've either already messed around or we've been talking for like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What is your ideal world or the ideal world? How long would four play be.
Speaker 2: Better? Not be that hoe, no, but like thirty minutes?
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes? So how long do you want your whole session to be?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking that, because I hate that short shit. I'm I'm hyper. I like to like, I want of your smiles coming back. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it like.
Speaker 2: We oh, I hate So you don't want fellas? How do you not in two five ten fifteen minutes? Like what the fuck? That's whack? It's fuck two five fifteen? I feel like I need to family, please, Like I'm a like, I don't even if that's even reaching you? Is it? Do the updown with it? I was?
Speaker 1: I don't ever ship private, talk about you hot and bothered, bothered?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 2: I see you? Are you good? I'm gonna all right, ready to tell me your deepest striking secrets? There you go, that's right, No, I have okay, I do, so ask me something.
Speaker 1: Well, we were talking about the length of your time frame, like you were wanting to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what makes you mad about it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: They just like? Because it's like you you you're feeling a way.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, you've got multiple times I've got what blue lips. It's like the reverse of like blue balls lips. You sound like you're very angry, and this is probably like you like women is because you're like, these motherfuckers aren't servicing my pussy right, and I'm just gonna have a bitch do the job because we always do come in.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear you know, Okay, yeah, not multiple times. It's just I'm all these newsers be yeah, please world talk. Can I get a Can I get a side order of a bitch? Please? Thank you?
Speaker 1: If it was only that easy, you know, private talk would have a lot of bitches.
Speaker 2: I want to say some ship.
Speaker 1: So what is your deepest darkest secret? You study what you want to ask? You tell me, so, like, ask me something my deepest darkest sexual fantasy that you've never talked about, that you want to do get done to you. That you probably think people are gonna judge you, but we don't judge her private talk.
Speaker 2: So tell us I don't even think like that. I don't think it.
Speaker 1: I could make you think like that, Okay, that's like my dirty talk is like unlocking your mind to make you think about this imagination of what's going to happen and what would you want. You don't have any fetishes? Are you into something that makes you like I don't? Every time you think about it, you're like, oh, I should never tell anybody about this, but I'm a fucking drink off to it.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm telling you. I'm telling you see like the juices are fine. It's probably not even like the deepest darkest, but I'm sure I've never told nobody, So damn, maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be saying you cannot hold back and give us all of that.
Speaker 2: I'll break up with you. Don't make me do it. You're coming back. You're coming back, for sure. You came back. So I like, like I'm a print.
Speaker 3: Type of girl, right, So like I go like sweat pant print, No like draws swets, it's okay, draws the fact that I can really masturbate to just a print, like it's kind of crazy because you just like visually tell you.
Speaker 1: Them or you're like looking at the internet and searching for them.
Speaker 2: Whose print? Have you been drinking? Off?
Speaker 1: To Top three celebrity prints right now, I can.
Speaker 2: Celebrity print. What is the celebrity? You know what a celebrity is? If I can live in l a don imus am I saying? Are you put in yourself?
Speaker 1: This is going to be public knowledge because this is what people want to hear.
Speaker 2: But what's going on? It's your truth. I'm so glad I'm not drunk this because I would have said it and forgot the Why is it such a big deal?
Speaker 1: It's a celebrity like wishless nobody saying, you.
Speaker 2: Know who's gonna hate me if I answer this? I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's you have no you want to ring Shy into this?
Speaker 2: With shy you want to tell us I'm sorry I had to bring because okay, just regular people? Well, alrighty?
Speaker 1: Then next question, last card as a spade, which is a naughty question. Which is our favorite hair?
Speaker 2: Which in the under boobs way and everything is real right now?
Speaker 1: I saw how big are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think like I used to think it was triple D because Victoria's secret fucking told me that. But I'm a double D like thirty two or four. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You keep touching them, jealous?
Speaker 2: What I like? I like your like? Are you wearing a sports.
Speaker 1: Brown that's tight? Keep it tight, keep it right? No, foreign, I don't wear bro muhold just be sack and sometime.
Speaker 2: Have you ever made a woman's squirt? No? Have you ever scored it? You would know if you scored in no to I know to be honest with you know oral sacks sloppy or clean, sloppy, spit or swallow? We can still are Yes, Okay, I'm glad you asked that. I love that sloppy ship like s you're not listening a couple of years.
Speaker 1: So you like someone spitting in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Not someone like, not just anyone? Hell no, But I am into that ship like my someone. And you're like, oh when a vibe is I'm like hot and I I loved.
Speaker 1: Hair pulling, smacking your ass, choke me, kill me, spank you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Can you? I smack. Can you what is it?
Speaker 1: I'm a virgin for real, acquiring minds want to know you should go on porn hub?
Speaker 2: Should what is that? Tell me right now?
Speaker 1: It's a kinky like it's like something that they spank with. It's like, you know, they have spanking tools. It's just different, Cane. It's like you're spank with.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know that's what that was called. Hell, I have some videos.
Speaker 1: Oh see, look you probably have more experience than I do. I just spank a bunch of people. I can't this a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: And see I'm not even the spanker. I'm then spank me.
Speaker 1: You spank me? You like to be spanked? You like Mark's being left on you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 3: E a?
Speaker 2: I do? I hate it in the strip club because like, what the fuck are you doing? But like when I'm you know, dating someone or something.
Speaker 1: When's the last time he had sex with your exh?
Speaker 2: My ex? Damn? Oh? I remember, I remember it was his birthday. He's just hatched to him. I got a hotel room and this is what I was going to tell you earlier. For the first time ever, I did the roses and candles and chefs and massage for him. Like I was going, He's like, I'm here, And when I was going down the elevator to go get him, I was dead laughing, like I was laughing out loud. I was like, I'm really doing this ship. This ship is kind of like that's hot. Did you like it? Did you like that? He it was. It's good to make your man or whatever situation good, And honestly I felt good about it that he just kept telling me like, this is the best birthday I ever had. No one has ever done this for me, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So it's more for you, I feel like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's like like he's not going nowhere. Tell your axe is not going anywhere. No, hell no, I'll you heard that ship. You're all right?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to ask me?
Speaker 2: The porn? I want to ask you a lot of things. Tell me what I can of cake? Just ask me one. We don't have a lot of times. Are you kickilling me out? Not right now? Hmm? Don't make me kane though. Okay, what turns you on? What turns me on? What turned out me on? No, ma'am, this is my show.
Speaker 1: We go and buy my roles, and mother fucking Jeopardy is playing, And so what turns me on is I like the more like sensuality of things. I like, like I'm very turned by touching and like like the like closeness, like energy and like that kind of thing, like like the intimacy. And I think, like because of where I'm at in my life, because of being imporn, and I got like my whole like exhibitionist type things, and not that I'm not that way like experience it now now, but it's like it's more I have to really like you to want to fuck you, Like I get off to that, to that feeling, and so it's a different like a different orgasm. So it's like and then I'm thirty five, so it's like a different like you find different things about yourself as a woman that turns you on that you may not have explored or maybe listened to your own body at that time to kind of really enjoy it