Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the weird Weird Welcome.
Speaker 2: To bloods So said, So everybody, I'm particularly excited about this episode.
Speaker 3: I you guys.
Speaker 2: Might not notice this or be aware of this, but it's been about two months since Alex and I have recorded together. How's that possible we have an episode coming out every week. Well, that's because we recorded all those in November. So before we kind of get into what we're going to talk about today, I have to bring your attention to the things that are sort of in our.
Speaker 3: Bloods so said so sphere.
Speaker 2: So, if you want to help out the show, you want to be connected to the show, be involved with the show, go to blodso sets so. That is our portal for everything, like you know, all of our social media links. It connects you to our Patreon merchandise, which is a great way to support the show, all that stuff blodsosaid so dot com. Check out our Instagram if you want to stay current on things like skywatching events, conferences, see clips, and stuff like that that is relevant with the show that's going on in real time. Right now, we don't have any public skywatches plan, but that's always subject to change. I think my dad is going to be.
Speaker 3: Doing one in May.
Speaker 2: Obviously, as I know more information, we post those to the Instagram, So follow us Blodso said so on Instagram, and then the best way to support the show is checking us out on patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash Bledso said.
Speaker 2: So, where we have two tiers currently live, and then we have two more tiers in the works, and you know, we do have our fantastic discord community in there in addition to another show and potentially another one in the works. So I don't know, maybe we'll talk more about that later. We haven't quite decided. We're just kind of thinking through things. But regardless patreon dot com slash let's I said, so, if you want to support the show and even be a part of the show with things like your name and the credits. So I also do want to apologize in advance and say that I might be like sniffily and all that stuff because I was sick for like a month through the holidays. So it came to mind because I really had to cough and I was holding that in for like almost three minutes. So it's crazy, right, I mean, this is the first time you've been in this room in two months.
Speaker 3: Yep, whoops, and it shows. It absolutely shows. So yeah, first time touching all this equipment and seeing the studio in two months and I forgot how to do my job. That's all right, we're rolling now. I'm really excited to be back in here. This is like the first time I've sat in here in twenty twenty six. Yeah, same, wild thing to say so and here in this capacity, I mean sat across from you. You've sat across from me. This is your first time wild that we're here in twenty twenty six talking about that. Also, just feel extremely grateful to be sitting back here again. Had a fun fun last month the Welcome my Son into the World. I think we covered that and one that came out, but he wasn't actually born at the time of recording. So this is the first episode we've recorded together since my son, Arthur was born. So my world has completely shifted, my you know, priorities, What matters most to me is has shifted completely for the better. I feel. I feel really incredible. So just super stoked for this year. Yeah, same, And it is crazy.
Speaker 2: In the four years of doing the show, I don't think it's ever been I think they'll longest that we went without recording before this period was seven weeks. And that was in the old days when we would.
Speaker 3: We took back to back vacations, I think, yeah, yeah, And that was in the old days when we would do it two weekends a month and we would bang out like three on a Saturday.
Speaker 2: And you know, we only met twice a month for this. Now we meet once or twice a week. So an eight seven or eight week break at this point and doing the show is pretty massive. I mean it's really extensive. And unfortunately, for a month of that, I was sick. I caught the flu twice and a cold. I mean I've been through the Ringer you you and your.
Speaker 3: Wife, your birth Yeah you what you got whacked? I got whacked. I've never heard of anybody getting the flu twice, getting the flu, recovering, and then a week going to Christmas getting it again. It was like I got the flu.
Speaker 2: There was a few days in between, and then I got it again and I'm pretty sure it was the other string, which was insane. So I still feel like I'm recovering from that. I still am not one hundred percent, but I feel like internally my mood and everything, and my energy is one hundred percent on my body still like the sniffles and the mucus drainage and like, I'm not like one hundred thousand percent recovered, but I feel great. I feel fine. I'm just not rested whatever. But man, it was a brutal winter.
Speaker 3: Huh. It was a brutal winter.
Speaker 2: And that kind of piggybacks on more or less what I wanted to talk about today. So what do I want to talk about today? Well, it's freaking twenty twenty six, that's insane. For fourteen years I have been waiting for this year, and I have so many things in my head swirling about, you know that? And how I want to get into that. Did you see all those memes that were like, twenty twenty six as a fire horse year, twenty twenty five is a snake year.
Speaker 3: Did you see all that? Well that's the actual you know, Chinese astrology for it. But did you see the memes? No, I mean, unless you're referring to like the what I don't know if it was more of an infographic not a meme, but the snake clears your way so that the horse can move forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you are you are you saying because it's not funny, it can't be a meme? Come on, man, that's what You're right, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, there's a difference between an infographic and a meme.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, technically we could argue, you know, very definition of memes, but you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: It was actual infographics, and that is what I'm talking about. And towards the end of twenty twenty five, I kept seeing like dozens and dozens and dozens of posts and it totally made sense. I can't recall exactly when it happened. I'm pretty sure it was when we were in our blackout period and you were out with the baby and everything. But there was a point in either late November or maybe it was more like October or November where there was so much solar activity, like uh, you know, coronal mass ejections were at there. I'm pretty sure highest ever recorded point. I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I talked to you about this, but I had my first ever panic attack. I've never had a panic attack in my life, dude, and I've been first I'm hearing. I've been through some stressful stuff, and the solar energy was at maximum, like I'm pretty sure it was the highest recorded ever, and that day there was so much. I was so stressed, and all of a sudden, my heart started beating really fast, and I was like, am I dying? Am I having a heart attack? And I was like started like feeling really weird, and I and I sat down and my heart was just like beating out of my chest and I had to like slowly breathe, and I was like, this doesn't feel right, this is really weird. And that that was happening all over the world, you know, people having bouts of like extreme anxiety, dizziness, naledge or stuff like that. My point is, I know that the energy talk about, you know, the Golden Age episode, we discussed things like shifts in frequency, you know, like an invisible dimension energy that was already recorded before this what I'm talking about, you know, began to happen to me. But it was so intense, and I swear I feel like the last few months of twenty twenty five, at least for me, like maybe the October November December period felt so dark and so like depressive and just I was just in this rut of like no hope and like there's no coming out on the other side of this. And then I swear it was like January first.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Alive, I feel amazing, this feels great. Twenty twenty six and it was just this huge shift, and I've been positive ever since. Did you have no I just want to say I think it's really interesting, and it's one of the reasons that I love like the Chinese zodiac a lot is because of the animal symbolism and and I know it's it's Eastern, and so sometimes when you get to some of these animals that are not so Western, like I was born in the year of a tiger, I haven't been around a tiger. You know, it's more of an Eastern thing. But I kind of understand how a tiger is just from a general knowledge. But I really think that like all of the symbolism, and you know, with that, each animal carries its own egregre, like like everybody kind of gets a similar feeling when you talk about a horse. Everybody kind of gets a similar feeling when you talk about a snake. So when you talk about kind of going into the end of the snake year. You can also think about, you know, like how do you feel when you approach a snake versus how do you feel when a snake's going away? Versus Like, Okay, this snake is literally clearing the path for you, and now it's this hearing. But like, you know, maybe you enjoyed the path that cleared and now it's leaving and you're like, oh man, goodbye. Or maybe you were so scared when when you approach to snake that now it's gone and you're in this kind of like in the depth of that emotion, you know, you know what I'm kind of getting at. But the pulling from the symbolism is really interesting. And then especially with the fire horse, and it's like the horses go, the horses work. The horses is just this raw power. I mean, we measure things in horse power, you know, So.
Speaker 3: It's really it's a really big change and kind of really cool to attach on, especially as you get into like you know, the New Year's resolutions and stuff, and everybody's all fired up in the beginning of the year anyway, but I kind of see this momentum continuing and not just fading out like most New Year's resolutions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we could sit here and talk on and on, which we've already done in other episodes like the Age of Aquarius episode, the Golden Age episode, whatever about like many different prophecies pointing towards this time period being the end of an era in the start of a new one. We've already done that, We've already talked about that. I kind of wanted to take a different approach and talk more or less about like what twenty twenty six means to me, you know, and I do agree with you. And the other thing that they say about the Year of the Snake is what is a snake also known for? While they shed skin? So it's like shedding off structures.
Speaker 3: That you know, don't serve you anymore, don't serve you, cutting those ties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also what evolution growth? But that's uncomfortable. Twenty twenty five was a crazy year. It was a very tough year and for a lot of people, I think, and it felt very dark at certain points.
Speaker 3: Especially towards the end there.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if that's just me and personal struggles of my life or if it was a collective thing. I know, because of social media and things like that, that a lot of other people were experiencing the stress. Obviously, we had waves of massive spiritual awakenings after, you know, Charlie Kirk died. Whether you love him or hate him, that that right there changed everything for the world over good and.
Speaker 3: Kind of like another shot heard around the world. Really, yeah, honestly it echoed. I'm not I'm not here to debate, you know, was he good, was he bad? Any of that crap.
Speaker 2: What I am saying that is objective and irrefutable is that when that moment happened, I think everybody on the entire planet knew that this was a dark day. Obviously, many people celebrated whatever.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: But the point I'm trying to make is that I believe when that this is my personal belief, what was that like September tenth? I think when that happened, we more or less had like a timeline shift. I really think that you and I have been talking about that since the day had happened. Right you know, again, I'm not here to discuss was he good, was he bad?
Speaker 3: Do we love him? Do we hate him?
Speaker 2: I don't think we should even have to have that conversation. The conversation is someone died. You know what I mean. Death is sad, right, death is bad, But.
Speaker 3: More or less I do believe that.
Speaker 2: And that happening in September and then towards the end of the year, seeing the cultural change that has unfolded in many other aspects of life. The world is so crazy, dude. And this is kind of more or less what I wanted to talk about about twenty six, twenty twenty six, So moving away from that, the world has has truly become so crazy. Especially it was like a few days into January and they're ousting a dictator basically from another country, like pluck him out again. I'm not here to say is that good or bad? I'm saying it's crazy. Yeah, you know what I mean. And we could go down the line. You know, thousands shot and Iran from protesting. And I want to point out, I'm not here to make political opinions, right, it's not that show.
Speaker 3: It's not that show.
Speaker 2: What I am saying is that there are so many events happening in the world that our next are breaking from. Like turning to see the headlines that well, this country's upside down this country's upside down. This person's been shot and killed, this person's been removed out of all, you know, Like that's in my view, that's only going to increase. It's gonna get crazier. That's that's what twenty twenty six means to me. You might be going to clarify this, But to clarify, I don't think you mean in a doomer sense. No, I don't, Okay, I don't. I mean in exactly the way the lady told it that it's gonna get so bad. She actually gave Dad the lyrics to the Battle Forevermore. I can't remember the exact passage from the song, but he always explained it to me. There's this one part that talks about I'd have to look it up, and I don't want to spend my time doing it right now, But there's a part in the song that essentially equates to like.
Speaker 3: The sound. It's something like the sound of.
Speaker 2: Woe can't exceed the pain of war, or something like that, in the context that it can only get so bad in this world before there is a force that comes in and intervenes. And that's kind of what I'm getting at is I think that it's really time now more than ever for us to all have some sort of way of life that is devoted to a spiritual path, because I think that the energy, just like I talked about in the Golden Age episode and probably many others, at this point we're two hundred and thirty five, then in the spiritual dimension, there's like and it's not a literal knob on a radio. I just think it's a great analogy that that like, imagine like a knob, right, and that knob is turning in that with every little increase in that shift or in that turn that the energy is amplifying. The frequency is raising of our planet, Mother Earth, the Goddess, our our home nature. You know, the frequency is raising. We know this to be true with things like coronal mass ejections at an all time high. That's insane. You know, the Shuman resonance. There was like tons and tons of times at the end of twenty twenty five when it was just blacking out, blacking out, widing out, spike, spike, spike, you know, the Shuman residance just going completely nuts. Well, someone might say, but that's you know, quack stuff, that's woo stuff.
Speaker 3: No, it's really not.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of evidence that shows that, like putting your bare feet in the grass, or you know, being exposed to certain harmonic frequencies that are in line with Earth and the Schumann resonance and certain harmon like you know, so Feggio scale and stuff like that, that it has effects on the indocrine system and the nervous system. We know that being exposed constantly to things like Bluetooth, Wi Fi EMF all these radiation frequencies.
Speaker 3: Why is there a Faraday cage.
Speaker 2: On our microwaves on the door, there's a fair Day cage?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Because the radiation is harm harmful. We know for a fact that there are a constantcy of invisible energies from technology that we create that is harmful, that causes you know, health issues, cancers, mood and anxiety, disorders, sickness, all kinds of negative things. So why is it so out of the question to think that the celestial bodies, the Sun, the moon, the stars, all these different things, all the Earth even can emit frequencies that affect us on a physiological level. It's logical, it's scientific, I believe, honestly, and actually I know that from having conversations with people in NASA, they talk about things like certain frequencies coming from the Sun being encoded with data to create life, like a green light that there's basically, you know, we have the whole light spectrum coming from the Sun. Right within that spectrum, particularly green which is in the middle. Which is interesting because the heart chakra. You know, if you look at that symbolically, it's represented as the seven colors of the rainbow. The ge or the green is in the middle, which is what the heart chakra. And we know through you know, things like love and kindness and more or less, like a christ Like way of living, we spiritually evolve.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of like a multi dimensional understanding of this, right, And I'm really sorry if I cough a lot, guys, I'm okay, well, I'm all clogged up for me sick. But anyway, so I know from conversations with NASA that like light coming from the Sun even is encoded with information to spring forth life on this planet. So we have to understand that even the anxious knew this, that there is energy that is affecting us from the Sun, the Moon, the stars, the other planets, the Earth, and all that stuff. So I think that the frequency of the Earth is raising significantly, dramatically, like more than ever in our cycle of civilization right now.
Speaker 3: Now, with that being.
Speaker 2: Said, I believe that what is occurring because of this is a reaction in the collective consciousness. But also, you know, you have two ways to look at this. You have the collective consciousness and then you have all of our individual psyches. It's like this, you know, this is that like Indra's web. Yeah yeah, but like if you zoom out, you know, all of our consciousnesses together are making this sort of collective thing. But we also have our own identities, our own way of reacting to things, perceiving things. So the individual and the collective matters. The macrocosm and the microcosm are entangled, you know what I mean. So it does matter to think about the changes in the collective, but then also your own individual sphere. It's like as above, as so below, as within so without. So this raising of the Earth's frequency is causing a reaction not only in the collective but also on every individual basis. Now, I think because of this, there is going to be a divergence of consciousness that is occurring. I really think this, and I think we're seeing it now with you know, those of us who and you know, I'm not saying any of us are perfect people. Nobody's perfect. But with those of us who are on the path, who are at least committed to trying to be connected to goodness and virtue and honesty and decency, good you know, spiritual morals, those of us who are on this path, and we're truly, like altruistically trying to better ourselves as people and be connected to the spirit, be good to all life, do no harm that kind of thing. And I really like mean that, not just lip service. That raising of the frequency will have the effect to where we accelerate along that path, and it causes more or less an unfoldment or an acceleration of the unfoldment of the psychic senses, or in other words, evolution. I think those of us on the path, or what I kind of like to call the Way, that's what we're going to call that episode, Alex. The way, the one we talked about, is going to be called the Way. Those of us who follow the Way, we are going to essentially undergo evolution. Now we are at the peak physical form of humanity according to esoteric traditions, right, we are at the peak physical form of our evolution, and the only way to go from here is either destruction, which is the other path we'll get to in a minute, the left end path or the darker path.
Speaker 1: Or.
Speaker 2: The acceleration of the psychic senses. You know, I just had this thought.
Speaker 4: And I don't.
Speaker 3: My intention with this is to not turn this into a space debate, but I just had the thought that I wonder if all of this we're kind of in a new age space race, right, Like there's just a lot of colonizing space talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean. I wonder if that is the way of.
Speaker 3: Talking about consciousness evolution in a tongue in cheek kind of way.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but I would counter and say, I don't think they even know it. I think that's the true effect, but they really think.
Speaker 3: Oh, in kind of like everybody's searching for God kind of way. But yeah, you know, we're all searching. Some of us are on the on the you know, science side, some of us are on.
Speaker 2: The the ultimate conclusion is God right at the bottom of every rabbit hole of God, you know what I mean? And and maybe a lot of these tech moguls are like, yeah, we're going to space, We're going to space, but the true evolution of that path is what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it is the micro and the macro where or maybe one is the physical manifestation of the other that's actually happening.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm grasping a straws here in never mind.
Speaker 2: I don't think it has to do with us getting in crafts and going to space though, Yeah, I don't think. I think it more so has to do with us evolving past the point of even needing physical body, right, No, I agree with you. I just think that maybe we're searching for a physical answer to a spiritual problem. That's what I'm trying to say, right, And that it's we're going to evolve, We're going to go to space, but not in a physical sense. Yeah, not in a craft, yeah, but like with our minds, that the evolution is going to happen.
Speaker 4: It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 3: It's going to be in our with our minds, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a divergence of consciousness occurring, right, And I think those of us that follow the Way or the path of light, whatever you want to call it. I like the Way because Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. None can get to the Father except through me. If you understand what he was really saying. He was saying, if you live by these teachings, you will evolve, if you will ascend more or less, you know, Like in the Gnostic teachings, they kind of break that down a.
Speaker 4: Little bit more.
Speaker 2: Don't worship me, be like me, and you'll you know, you'll reach nosis. You'll have a direct experience with the divine which is within you. You turn over a stone, God is there. You split wood with an axe, God is there. God is everywhere. God is inside of you. You are the Kingdom of God. You are the temple right. God is within you. You are God. Not in the egoic like I am God, no, of course, but more so in the sense of God is within me. So I am God. But I have to be humble because you're God too, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm not above you. You're not above me. We got to work together on this right. That's the true way, not the trapped in the in the in the the egotistical, you know, self serving, being a slave to the flesh, like I can do whatever I want, there's no consequences be you know, be a degenerate hedonist because you know, you think there's no consequences of reaction.
Speaker 3: That's that's not right, right, created in the image of the divine, but we're not talking about what you physically look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then of course, like a lot of just a little here, a lot of people use like the image of the baffh Met to try to to try to, you know, justify their understanding of occult knowledge and say, like.
Speaker 3: This is what they're trying to.
Speaker 2: Say that you have to like you know, merge good and bad, or you have to light and dark and you have to be accepting of the dark. And in some sense that's true. But fun fact about the bafh Met actually that image that was created. But do you know where I'm going with this?
Speaker 3: I might I might have just learned about it last Thursday. Oh sweet cool.
Speaker 2: So that image of the bah Met was actually created by somebody who had no true connection to the Templar Knights in the eighteen hundreds, by a dude name a life as Levi who just drew that image created it. That image had no historical relevance to the true original meaning, which you know, just it's just a fun fact, right, And this is a complete tangent, and I'll get back on track. But actually, the true meaning of Baphomet is a cipher in the medieval era, that is saying the name of the goddess in reverse, has nothing to do with the goaheaded dude with breasts with the hands up and the hands down and the snakes. That was all fabricated only like two hundred years ago, but you know over a thousand years ago or around one thousand years ago that word because we know this because the Templar knights when they were being attacked by the Church, forced to confess this idea that baf Met kept coming up. So the Church of course is like, this is satan, this is Satan. Wasn't for like another eight hundred years that that image was even drawn. It has no connection to the original meaning, which actually was a reverse of the Greek words sophia in Hebrew, which when you apply the correct cipher. In medieval times there was all this intelligence and counterintelligence, you know, so they had ways of concealing meanings. It was actually concealing the identity of the goddess. I thought that was a tangent.
Speaker 3: And then the in Latin dissolve and coagulate, essentially meaning coming from the unconscious hole, dissolving from the unconscious hole and turning into the physical reality, and then dissolving once more into the conscious hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw this really cool thread. I can't it's been about a month, but it was like the three primordial movements of creation and it was something like to a roidal field implosion and then the return. So it's like you basically what you just said. It was like you start off at the you know, you're one with God, you're higher self, You're you're at the source and the zero point of creation. You move from that. You could think about it like the Big Bang, Like this original zero point stretches to all points of the universe and material reality is created, life goes into all different corners, whatever, and then there's a return to that. They say, if the Big Bang is correct, there's supposed to be a big crunch, meaning it all comes back. Well, you know, in reality, it's more like us, you know, returning to the Creator. But anyway, back to what I was saying. I went on the back from at Tangent because I was thinking in my head. I always think while I'm talking, it's like I'm distracted by my own thought while I'm trying to talk, you know what I mean, It's like ADHD things. And I was just thinking in the back of my mind about how people use that image to pervert the occult teachings. There's always an inversion of the light and what is good, and they try to say, well, actually as satanis them, Well, actually you got to learn the real history. Anyway, So back to what I was saying, divergence of consciousness for those of us who followed the way, I believe that there's going to be an extreme acceleration of psychic potential, and we see that now. We see that happening already with things like the telepathy tapes. I would humbly suggest, you know, the the incredible amount of data that my father has presented with you know, telepathic communication with you know, ORBS, still waiting for data on all the other mainstream UFO stuff. I mean when I say data, I don't mean like a radar blip and then tons of people talking about it in front of Congress. I mean like photos, videos, you know, thousands and thousands of witnesses, because at this point we have thousands.
Speaker 3: But I digress now, I just want to take a second on that. Though you know, it's tough, it's and I completely agree with you, it's tough. I do think that the phenomenon appears to people in the way that they are prepared to see it. Yeah, And I you know, especially when you get into the science and religion side of these things, and so you know, I think that like whether it's real or not real doesn't matter. What's really interesting to me is that you and your family have all of this evidence share, probably overshare, because it's really what's incredibly frustrating to me to see. And I and the reason I'm not really on Twitter is is your dad will post something and you know, your your dad is, for lack of a better words, he's just an older gentleman who is going out of his way to post these things online for people, and then people hounding him for release the data, release the files, release this, really, give me this, give me this, give me this, give me this, or it's not real, right, And I just think that it's like if the if the President of the United States walked out holding hands with an alien and said this is an alien, would you believe it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Like what I'm saying is is like there's there's a certain point where it's never enough, and there's a certain point where you have to take a step back and realize that you're hounding a real life person to give you things like you are entitled to them that you don't even deserve.
Speaker 2: But but everyone deserves the truth, right, And I agree with that, and so you know, and I don't want to, like, I don't want to downplay anybody's anybody's experience, and I don't I don't want to make light of anybody's suffering.
Speaker 4: But it's also just.
Speaker 3: Like if you if you tried a little bit and got to his Instagram page, you could look through everything that he's submitted and and draw your own conclusions. But I've also I also think it's interesting because I've never met anybody in real life who's left a mean comment. Yeah, like I asked my friends, Like I'm serious, I have never left a mean comment. If I don't like something, I just move on. So it's it's all very interesting to me. You know, and I don't want to harp on it too long, and I'll let you know. It's a great point.
Speaker 2: It is a totally great point that, you know, if we talk about the elephant in the room. I didn't expect to go this way, but let's go this way, that we are actively extremely suppressed, very censored, very targeted, and harassed. Even Jesse Michaels, despite what anyone might think about Jesse, he's the sweetest guy, Like he really is.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I'm talking about, Alex? Do you know him?
Speaker 4: Well, I know your dad just did an interview, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I know you haven't met him, But I mean, do you know who he is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So he's Yeah, he's he's probably the biggest YouTuber in the UFO space and in terms of numbers and and and.
Speaker 4: Views and tough.
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot of just you know, people in this space. I'm not in the UFO space. I never considered myself in the UFO space. I'm a guy who was thrust into this life. I get so tired of talking about UFOs people like did you see the newest congressional thing? No, I'm not going to sit there for two hours and watch this crap. I have better things to do. If I want to see a UFO I'll walk outside and look up at you know, anybody can do.
Speaker 3: This really right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But despite that circus, which I hate, Jesse's one of the nicest people that I've ever met in it.
Speaker 3: Nice guy. He had my dad on. It was great.
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of comments, you know, fantastic show, Chris, your best interview ever. I've never seen a single episode of Jesse show in my life because I tend to not watch UFO content, But I even saw comments that were like, your best interview yet. Now, granted, I'm sure that is set on. We get that on every episode. I'm sure he gets that on every episode.
Speaker 4: And we love those comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very nice. But I'm just saying that people loved it. It was a fantastic interview. They both got great reception. Jesse was texting us. He was being extremely nice and extremely humble and very supporting and uplifting through the whole thing. Great guy. That's what I'm going out of my way to say. He's a great guy. Even he was texting us, me and my dad in a group text, he was like, dude, y'all have a crazy level of haters that just follow y'all everywhere. It's actually insane. And you know, that conversation progressed to him even saying like this doesn't seem real, like this seems you know, artificial, And I was just like, you know, where they smoke, there's fire, dude, Like there's something to what we got going on, and there's people that don't want it out. So just to make the point, like Dad, Dad has literally you know, talk about twenty twenty six and disclosure and data. It's already been done. It's been done a long time ago. Our story's been out there, right the people in the comments be like, you're not humbo, I don't care. You know, what more do you want me to do? Do you want me to moon the camera and show my bare naked body like I've already bared my freaking soul to the world. You know, I don't care what people think. I don't care like I've literally, I've literally beared my soul for for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, and you cannot be blamed for feeling the way that you feel, Like it's totally it's totally valid.
Speaker 4: To feel how you feel about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's people are insane. People are absolutely insane. I've come up with a new understanding that there is an affliction that affects this world very No, don't go there, all right, I won't go there.
Speaker 3: Then, No, I wanted I want to say this and I want your I want you to.
Speaker 2: I just have to say that I had a bit that I had what it's going to say, but Alex has prevented me.
Speaker 3: And it's probably for my best. It is it is so you know what I was going to say, Yes, I did. I And this is my opinion, is that the phenomenon that we're dealing with, and that we're all dealing with, is supremely intelligent, supremely and this phenomenon meets you where you are when you need to be met. And I feel as if I have some shred of authority to say this because I've witnessed this firsthand and I did not come from the UFO world. I tripped and fell into being friends with Ryan.
Speaker 4: We met on the.
Speaker 3: Job on a coincidence, and this is what developed from that friendship. Because you like truth, like you know good people in the world, right, but I also like you for who you are and I like your family for who they are, and it all just worked out the way it did. But I remember so desperately wanting to experience this four years ago, oh even longer than that. We've been from twelve years now, Okay, yeah, yeah, so this would have been it was about two years the two or three year period of just being friends before BLOODSOE said so desperately desperately wanted to see so bad. Thought I was ready, knew I was ready, knew I could handle it, And that may have been the case. In hindsight, I was not ready. And when it began to appear for me, it began to appear for me in the way that made sense, in the way that everybody around me was used to, that eased me into this experience and into this world. Because it's one of those things where once you go this way, you can't you can't unsee the phenomenon, you can't undo what it does to your brain when this happens. This is this is opening a door that can never be shut again. Yeah, it's initiation, right, which is why I want to talk about that soon. But going back, taking a step back, it's supremely intelligent and meets you where you are when it wants to meet you. And that means it can look like anything, and it can become anything. And when it becomes anything, it has to follow the rules of the world that it's in. Yeah, God has to follow God's own rules that he created. So I'll let you take it from there if you want to, or take it. Oh, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: And that brings me to the divergence of consciousness that there's really two types of people. There are those of us who are attracted to the truth purely and objectively and those of us who are shrouded by illusion. And this is the split. This is the real split. And there's people that are like, well, I like truth because I agree with everything CNN or Fox says, you know what I mean, I'm like for the cause and I'm all about this and I'm out in the streets with you know, this rally or this whatever. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is actually being I don't care about your political belief As a matter of fact, I think I think that the only way going back what I was saying earlier about you know, twenty twenty six, you know, trying to get back on track to about twenty minutes ago, that things are going to get so bad in the world politically, you know, maybe economically, all that stuff, that people are going to finally realize there's only one thing that can save us, and that can stop this, the horrors of this system, the beast, and it's God. And people think that, you know, because they didn't get the elected official they want, or they did get the one they want, that the world's going to be saved or destroyed. It has nothing to do with that. That is a game that is designed to keep you in this perpetual system. Or I don't like the leader in China, they need to get them out, or I don't like this, or I don't like this policy or that. None of that shit matters. It matters, of course, it affects your life. But in the big scheme, you know, in the multi dimensional game that's being played here, No, none of these people will save us, none of them, even if they want to, even if they have the best intention, even if they look at JFK, A shit, we can't even save you. Nobody can. Only God. And that's kind of the point. That's what's happening.
Speaker 4: Pull this thread a little bit more.
Speaker 3: And you are also God well true. So I think that you can save yourself. And what I mean by that is striving to live the best life you can live. Aligning yourself what is pure and true and intention will get you more aligned with God, will establish your connection with God. Therefore, you are turning to God. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, So my point is there's like no person, there's no political movement, there's no charity, there's no foundation or anything like that. It's going to save this world. There's no Climate Change Act, none of that. Because we're humans, and humans when we come into this world, we choose to participate in this life in the higher realms before we come here with the understanding that the material reality is flawed. We come here to be flawed, to experience being flawed, to pay off karmic debts, and to grow through trials and suffering and joy and good things too. With all of it right, there's no human that I don't care. You know, if you've been watching The Avengers or John Wick or whatever, I love. I love those movies, you know, I love big epic stuff. You know, one piece all that crap. But that's not real there's no hero. Our President's not a hero. Some governor or mayor or whatever is.
Speaker 3: Not a hero.
Speaker 2: There are no heroes in that sense. The only heroes are people that bring forth spiritual because that is the only true thing that through generations, makes lasting change in the behavior of many, many, many, many individuals towards good injustice and virtue.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: The only thing that can save us is God and a return to this path. So this divergence is occurring, and there are those of us who have that inner alignment with the truth. And we might not even know the truth, but we want to know the truth objectively, without some sort of social conformity, without having to have our opinion vetted or verified by an authority that says you got to think this, Oh you want to be in on the UAP club. You got to know about this congressional dude. And then you got to watch the Grush testimony. And then you got to listen to David Fraber, whoever all these players are. You got to listen to you know this this Pentagon program director, and then you'll be, you know, up on your stuff, like no, you're just being ping ponged around, you know, by a game that's designed to keep you an illusion, and I think twenty twenty six is the year that this illusion falls. That's just what my gut tells me, that this is the year that illusion falls, that this begins to dissolve away because the events of the world become so unbearable that for many people, let's just say, for those who are not aligned with truth and they're stuck in the trap of the system here, they think it's the end.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: Now there's people all over the country in the streets. There's people in Iran. I think they've gonned down, Like I don't even know how many thousands of people it is that they've gonne down because they're you know, marching the capitol. There's been three countries.
Speaker 3: They're pretty much falling. Yeah, their government is pretty much on its way out. There were three countries in twenty twenty five that pretty much fell because thousands, if not millions of gen zs ah marched their capitals and ousted their leaders. And it was like, I think it was Mexico, maybe Indonesia, and then there's another country that I can't remember. And finally enough, all those kids they were waving one piece of flags, but they were.
Speaker 4: It's true, I've seen it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But my point is that the system is collapsing, the Earth human system.
Speaker 3: It's collapsed.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it's gonna be just totally destroyed. It's it's gonna fall apart. Humans can only get us so far. We're realizing that now with the pinnacle of technology at.
Speaker 3: Our hands.
Speaker 2: Human beings without some sort of divine council or interference, this is where the story goes.
Speaker 4: Self destruction.
Speaker 2: Collapse lies human trafficking all over the world because humans are imperfect. You're born here to be imperfect. That's a part of the design. Is when you're trapped in material reality, you are in the realm that is. I wouldn't say that it's evil. I wouldn't say that it's even created by evil. I think a lot of that is like allegory of a higher true teaching. But it's like to be here is to be ensnared and evil, and it's kind of like a part of the journey.
Speaker 3: How do I get out of this? How do I.
Speaker 2: Evolve past this? There's only one way.
Speaker 3: It's the way. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you got to profess that you worship Jesus Christ, but I will say of all the living humans, he kind of like laid it out the best. He kind of put it in a pretty package that you know, around the world we're still debating is he true or not thousands of years. So I'm just saying, like, you want to know the way I would start there, I would start studying the christ like path. But anyway, back to twenty twenty six, right, so we're gonna see collapse. We're gonna see so much more of this, and of course they're pumping out all this UFO stuff. They had to, you know, get out there with this uh what's it called, I don't even know the name of it, Age of Disclosure, the documentary that came out in like November. Dude, everybody I know that is like in this space. They watched it and they were like it was the same boring old crap.
Speaker 3: I already knew it was.
Speaker 2: Just the only difference is in one little you know film, they had like forty different government employees talk about it back to back. You know, there was nothing new to my understanding based on I'm not I'm not gonna ever watch it. I'm not gonna waste my time watching ssyops and personally, I don't feel like it would even entertain me. It would honestly be a very massive waste of my precious personal time. You know that I try to spend enjoying my life in addition to the grind of doing this and other things, and you know, starting a family, and I just can't imagine like sitting down for an hour and a half or whatever, total waste of time I've lived it. I totally like, don't need to watch that. But from everyone I know that watched it, they said it was like a waste of time, that it wasn't even that good. But it's being paraded as this, you know, this amazing thing, and that's only gonna increase. We're gonna see more of these government big dogs coming out and being like, we have more alien biologics, and we have this, and we have that, and they're gonna really they know, because when I say they, I mean the powers that be, like the Hidden Hand, that is the somewhat small percentage wise to the total population, a somewhat small group of people who basically run the world from the shadows. They see generations ahead, right because they've been in operation since before recorded history. They've been around since. I mean, shoot, we talk about the beginning of civilization, we're thinking tom Air, right, We're thinking, you know, the days of like Babylon and or Error as it was called in the Bible, and Gilgamesh and all that stuff, and the and Unaki and the clay tablets and Qunea form and all that stuff. This this hidden Hand has been around since then without a breaking in the line of secession. So they've kind of picked up some tricks along the way to where now they're sort of like running the show. They're they're creating the drama of who gets to be president. They're creating the drama of you know, I don't even think I should say what I was about to say. Major catastrophes that kill lots of people, you know, false flax and things like that, you know, economic lapses, takeovers of nations. This is a group that has been around since before recorded history. And the lady even told my father, she warned him that there is a dark group in power who worships the dark Force. They are using prophecy as a script.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That's why I know this because when I heard that from my dad, just right after he saw the lady I was only eighteen. I had never heard of this, so I went and I started looking into it. I'm like, holy crap, it's all out there right. There's truth to this, that there is a hidden hand guiding things. And they have known that the UFO subject is the final frontier. It's like every human comes into this world a blank slate, and I do. I believe inherently that every soul that lives here is seeking the light of God. They're seeking connection with the Divine. They in some instinctive way, they feel a calling to reconnect with their source. But along the way, a lot of people are tricked. They're politicized, they're demonized, they're scientologized, whatever, you know. Maybe they go to school, maybe they think this rapper who's an atheist, this cool or whatever it is that convinces them along the way to to.
Speaker 2: Not believe in the divine or God or whatever. They become fool and an illusion draws over their eyes.
Speaker 3: I can tell you firsthand what it was for me.
Speaker 4: Would you like to know? Sure?
Speaker 3: Because I did this. I went in high school. We're talking what six years ago, seven right before I probably met you. Hardcore atheist, like not hardcore atheists. I would consider myself more of an atheist still on the fence of everything. Obviously I had an open mind because I'm sitting here right now. But just the fact that organized religion was the cause of the most human deaths throughout history. Religious conflict throughout all of recorded history was the you know, cause of so much death and destruction that I threw the baby out with the bathwater right then and there. I do not want to be a part of an organized religion. They caused this much you know, death and destruction. Therefore their practice and teaching is flawed and it's wrong and it's not real and it's not based on everything. That coupled with some science brain and some science brain friends, and I'm like, okay, you know what, what didn't happen was that, for me at least, was that hard to turn into like nihilism. You know, I still was an optimist. It's a very hard affliction to cure, it is. Once you kind of make that turn, it's it's harder to come back. But I was in atheist camp, and what happens, And I've told this story before, so I'll just skim right through it deep into conspiracies. Deep into politics, deep into political conspiracies. Get so far into the bottom of that rabbit hole you come face to face with demons, with demonic entities, with the devil. Learning about the law of duality on Bloodsho said, so, sitting here producing the show, the opposite of these demons that I believe one hundred percent are true has to be true. Therefore, angels have to exist and are just as real as the demons that I believe one hundred percent in because I've gotten to the bottom of this rabbit hole right here we are today. But yeah, it's a trap, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like we talked about this in I think it was the Dark Force episode that there's like an evil psychic spirit. Psychic doesn't mean evil, but there is an evil. I think when you leave the physical realm, it's all psychic. It's all mental. It's like the first law for medicism, like everything is mental. God is a mind that thought everything into being right, and we're just many different layers of emanation from the original source, which is purely non physical. It's it's transcendent in a physical body. We can't see it, we can't touch it, we can't even understand it. Because our brain limits us, right, But there are forces here, egregors, which write that down. That's another topic I want to get into very soon. Egregors. I think we did now, we did a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: We did a couple, but it was like kind of silly. I want to really dial in on that because egregors are important, very important, and they're very real, uh, which is why Christ is important, because it is an egregre. It is an energy that we call into our being. And there's others too, There's that's not the only one. It's just I think it's the best one. I think it's irrefutably the very best one. And the Goddess herself, the mother of all creation. These are real forces that we can invite into our life. But anyway, so it's a trap and there are real malicious I was laying in bed the other night. I've been having some kind of like strange someone out of body experiences lately, and it always happens. And I should say that this began happening to me after I did the Gateway Voyage and I kind of released the blocks on my mind and I, you know, went out of body, and then from there it was like this avalanche of it just happening to me a lot, and it usually happens like if I'm not trying right before I fall asleep, I'm a very I don't say this to be cute. I don't say this to be like silly or any sort of like social conformity or anything like that. Like I'm actually like diagnosed ADHD and am traumatized because for about three years I took medication that completely destroyed me mentally. Like this is a real thing that like classic, you know, Like second I hit the pillow, I'm like eyes wide open, I can't sleep, like my mind is racing, Like I know good and well, the difference between being awake and being asleep and falling asleep, you know what I mean, because this is something that every single night of my life since I was a toddler, I have struggled with, with some exceptions, falling asleep. So when I tell you I'm laying in bed and I'm like ready to sleep, that's probably another thirty minutes to an hour before I sleep. So what I'm telling you, I'm laying there and I'm like trying to go to sleep, and I pop out of body or some weird things happen. I'm telling you straight up, like I'm awake, I'm lucid, but something weird is happening. I'm not in my body, you know what I mean. I just I know the difference all too well because it's a daily struggle, and a lot of times it's like angelic beings.
Speaker 3: Or what have you.
Speaker 2: We'll start giving me information. It's like this channel opens and I start hearing this information and seeing vivid pictures, and like, it started happening to me last week when I was in Colorado doing the Guya shoot and I was alone in a hotel room for two nights, and I was like, I popped out of body and I started seeing some weird stuff. And I was like, uh oh, you know, usually my wife's next to me and it kind of comforts me. But I'm here in Boulder, Colorado, alone in my hotel room. What if something weird happens, you know, please don't let it be too scary. It's just kind of joking. Like I knew I'd be all right, but I saw this, this this like this view of like not something that you see with the eyes, but understanding that there's just this army of thousands of beings of light around me, like I could see them like a grid of just like kind of like Indro's web, but of like orbs of light all around me, just constantly following me an army. And I saw another one. Another vision sort of came to me. It's kind of like that's so raven, where I'm laying there and it's like I pop out of body and I'm explaining things or I'm showing things. Sometimes it's just images, but it's in this bizarre synesthetic state where I'm not connected to my body in my five senses, you know what I mean. It's like kind of in between being fully out of body, but somewhere on that spectrum. And I saw one that was more or less like showing me people who are in that dark path that you know, negative, malicious, whatever. And it was explained to me that these people have shadows that latch onto them and cause this affliction, that there are really so many people around this world with demonic attachments, that that's the force that is plaguing humanity. It's this demonic force that the people that are like rant and raven, and they're hateful, and you know that they have shadows that cling to them, that are causing them to go mad, that are causing them to be violent and aggressive. And I think we, you know, really have to understand the sense of like what energy people are bringing into the table that we let into our personal space. If we're truly you know, wanting to be aligned with the truth, we have to understand that there are demons too. There are malicious spirits that people invite into themselves unknowingly, even they're not like, you know, calling them in consciously, but through their lack of devotion to the path or the way they are putting more or less like grids or not grids, but holes in their spiritual armor metaphorically speaking, right, I don't mean literal, but metaphorically speaking, that allow these demonic entities to latch onto them and drive them crazy.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw it like a shadow clinging to people's back, you know, when it whispers in your ear. My dad's been telling me that since I was little. He's like, don't play the heavy metal music. It's you know, it's evil. And I think a lot of that is real. I like heavy metal, but I am pretty choosy about what I listen to anymore in any sort of I really try to limit the stuff that I listen to a dark lyrics. But anyway, so I think that this earth, back to what we were talking about like forty minutes ago, the Earth is raising its frequency and this is causing people to go crazy. The people that are negatively aligned and they're not following the way, the path, the true spiritual path, they are going insane for them as this. You know in the UFO world they say disclosure. I think that's just a modern like kind of psychological programming way that they put out to bring to the forefront of your consciousness the truth about aliens coming out in reality. We've been talking about this for thousands of years in the OGE church community as the apocalypse or revelation, and they are one and the same. Back to what I was saying about ten to fifteen minutes ago, everyone's searching for God. You come into this world, you're searching for God, whether you know it or not. For the deranged individuals who think there is no God because they've been lied to or they're lying to themselves. For them, God is the UFO, it's the alien or whatever. And the worst part about that is there even being convinced that the alien or the UFO is evil. So people are so psychologically distraught right now, and and you know every way, politically, spiritually, morally, everything, every I don't even need to go down the line. Everything, everything is upside down. And this is going to increase. And for many generations, the powers that be have been twisting their little puppet strings to lay this blanket of psychological conditioning on the world, to prime the stage at this faded point in our human civilization where the energies would converge with the perfect harmony of frequencies and we could say, you know, celestial alignments where the physical world and the spirit world will cross. I believe something is going to happen. I do not believe that. I know for sure. I have ideas, I have opinions. When I say something's gonna happen, yes, I mean twenty twenty six. The lady never said this is exactly what's going to happen. This is exactly what's going to happen. For fourteen years, we've had ideas. But what she did say, to keep the message pure, and I've been saying this without changing, she said that when the star aligns with the gaze of the Finx all that stuff. You know, Red Star Regulars, it looks red.
Speaker 3: I know it seems you're done to do you, but I do think it's worth repeating, and it's okay, then I'll repeat it.
Speaker 2: When she said, when the Red Star Regulars aligns with the gaze of the Sphinx and the constellation Leo just before dawn, there will be a new knowledge or God would return. That's she didn't elaborate necessary unless you know, unless, I don't know unless.
Speaker 3: But that's what she said.
Speaker 2: For fourteen years, since twenty twelve, that has been exactly, you know, ten thousand times. My father and I have talked about this, as you guys probably know, two hundred and thirty five episodes into a show. If there's some sort of topic or information that I'm very interested in, I'm going to try to get relatively to the bottom of it. And being in the house of my dad, I asked him ten thousand times.
Speaker 3: You know, what did she say about this? What did she said abut that?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah. She said that there would be a new knowledge, that it would be the return of God, that that there would be the shift into the age of Aquarius. That this would happen once the divine feminine is returned into balance, that we cannot live in harmony. I mean, this is kind of my interpretation, but she said it more or less like the feminine has been suppressed. What she said was she made him understand how even Mary in the Catholic religion, that they perverted the great truth of the Goddess. She never called herself the goddess. I say that has a nice feeling in my chest when I say that. I like that word. I think it's all encompassing. If we say God, why can't we say goddess? Right, she didn't call herself the goddess. She said she was the Mother and the Holy Spirit, and the comforter and the secret missing part of the Holy Trinity.
Speaker 3: And she said that she was suppressed. And you see evidence of this when the Catholic Church came into power and they started to put out this doctrine of Mary Magdalene being a whore, and they turned the Mother into this idea we have of Jesus's human mother. They pretty much worship her like a goddess, but she's kind of not. But she kind of is.
Speaker 2: It's confusing. They twisted the truth that before that came into being, before that event happened, there was always a goddess. You can go back to virtually any tradition around the world, seriously, outside of you know, the Abrahamic religions.
Speaker 4: At a time when the world was more in balance.
Speaker 2: Even in Judaism, there was a goddess. Her name was Ashera. I'm pretty sure it was Ashera. Jesus came around, he's talking about a goddess. This is what I believe really happened in history. He's talking about the Sophia and this gnosis, this which is a Greek word. You know, it was written in probably coin a Greek because at the time Israel had become Hellenized, even Egypt was hellenized. You know, we have stories of like Alexander the Great and these great conquerors who were hellenizing the modern world. And then eventually Rome took over. They started putting rhads everywhere, and you know, burning the Library of Alexandria. Whoever did that, I think that was wrong. That might have been a really stupid comment. But they these cultures had this back and forth of how they were influencing one another. So like the New Testament, the Gnostic Scriptures, they're written in Greek, right, so they have Greek words like Sophia to describe the goddess. Well, Sophia is the Greek word for wisdom. The Holy Spirit is it's wisdom, you know, it's the Shekina, the ruok shock t in the East pretty much all over the world before this event. Where now the kind of mainstream idea of this in the West is you have the Mother Mary. It was a pregnant Jewish teenager, so she made doubt understand that when she it's like they can they can speak to you telepathically through words, but they can also give you feelings and information just like like a download and it just comes into you in images and visuals and things like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She said, there would be the new knowledge that there's people in power. I mean, you want to know what she said, go listen to the two episodes we did with the transcript. That's exactly what she said. But to digress from that, over time we have kind of like come oh, and she never gave a date. That's the most important. So researchers after this happened, and Dad reported it. They came to us and they said, wow, that alignment happens September twenty third of twenty twenty six. I was all the way back in twenty twelve, dude, fourteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I was a freshman in college. I felt like that would never come. I'm never even gonna make it out of college. This is like prison, you know what I mean, I'll never get out of college. That felt like forever. I never could envision my life past twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I still couldn't. I still can't.
Speaker 2: It's still like, you know, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 2: Some researchers said September twenty third, twenty twenty six, and we're like, oh, okay, the fall equinox basically. Then sometime later they came back and they said, whoa, Actually we got that wrong. It's the spring equinox. It's March twenty of twenty twenty six. That was back in twenty twelve. So for all these years we were like, well, which is it. I guess we'll find out. As the years went by, you know, we got into discussions about this, and we came to believe over time that there was a significance to the time around Easter, and multiple most years we have you know, crazy sightings and things like that that happened around Easter of twenty twenty six. So we came to believe that there was a significance to Easter. And we're like, oh, that's why Dad says in his book, I have come to believe that around Easter of twenty twenty six something I don't know word for word. I've only read the book twice, but it says something like I have come to believe that there will be a change around Easter twenty twenty six. That's just what we thought, you know what I mean. But the truth is, I don't know exactly when this is going to happen. I will say that we are very seriously planning a trip for Egypt in September. We're talking about being there at the September twenty third time, not at the March twenty time. So now we've come around and we're like, maybe maybe September is something more significant. She never said a trillion UFOs are going to descend from the sky and it's going to be like behold, Chris Bledsoe was right, take that trolls. But as you know, the way the world works, if something crazy doesn't happen on you know, March twenty or September twenty third, people are gonna go nuts. They're gonna go absolutely nuts. So the whole reason I wanted to do this episode topic was to essentially this was my true motive, was to talk about the pressure of carrying a famous prophecy on my shoulders and my dad and my family carrying this on our shoulders for fourteen years and for a very long time. I always thought that when twenty twenty six came, I would be anxious. January first came, I'm like, let's go, baby, this is awesome. I'm excited because, you know what, it's closure hell and maybe disclosure. I've waited a very long time for this year. I have felt a lot of pressure since I was eighteen years old. I'm thirty two now, I'll be thirty three in August, which is one month you know before the September one whatever. In my head, I always thought September made a little more sense because it's like, well, Leo is August to September kind of made sense to me, you know that? Or I guess it's July to August. But it just kind of made sense to me because Leo would kind of already be around in But I mean, hey, you know, Dad had his opinion and he came to believe there was a significance to Easter. But my point in saying all this is we don't know. And it's like it says in the Bible that nobody knows the time or the hour. It'll be like a thief in the night. I think it's in the Book of Matthew talks about the end of the Age. It'll be like a thief in the night. So don't go sit up every night trying to wait. You know, it's like, just just live your life. It'll be like the days of Noah where all of a sudden it's just like poof, there's rain.
Speaker 3: Don't sell your house, don't put it all on red.
Speaker 4: Just live your life. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you know last year on September I think it was September twenty third, actually, there was this star alignment that was exactly identical to the Book of Revelation, and people thought the rapture was going to happen, and there were people all over the country selling their houses, euthanizing their pets.
Speaker 3: We talked about this. Yeah, you know, that's crazy, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Why would you sell your house? First of all, if you're gonna float up to the sky, why sell your house? Leave it for whoever didn't float up to the sky? Like, that's insane thing. What do you need the money for to take it to heaven? People need to just chill, like slow down, like just enjoy life.
Speaker 4: And it's almost like it's the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the point.
Speaker 2: And I have been pretty vocal about this for four years because in truth, you know, if you go back through the catalog and you listen, I make opinions about what I believe will happen. But that's because I've sat around for fourteen years thinking about this every day of my life. What's gonna happen, What's gonna happen? What I believe is going to happen, which I've said before and I'm gonna say it now because that's why I wanted to have this topic. What I believe is going to happen this year is that the world is going to get so oh crazy. The people are going to realize only God can save us. But alternatively, because there's a divergence and consciousness occurring, there's a split. The other side of that coin is there are the people who are so lost in illusion that they don't even believe in God, they don't believe in hope. They're complete nihilists. They think it's the end of the world and for them it will become a living hell. They can't see through the illusion. They can't see through the game. They can't put their phone down, a walk away from the screen and try to enjoy time with their kids or their friends, you know, because they're so like.
Speaker 3: There's protests going on in this city. They can't unplug from the horrors of the world.
Speaker 2: They can't. They can't. They just can't get it. They're too They're not in control of their emotional state and of their reaction. People are really suffering around the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are. We all are. I am too.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, you know, I'm suffering worse or better than them, but I'm just saying I got shit to deal with. I got a mortgage, I have a son that I'm bringing into the world very soon.
Speaker 3: I got stuff to do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Worry about my inner development sen love, send compassion, send hope unplugged, like all we really can do in this life is strive to be better, is strive to be kinder, more brave, more humble, strength of moral character, spiritual character, growth and development. That's really all we can do. And increase our field to where it affects those around us. That's really all we have control of is our own interstate. It's like the whole story of Jesus walking on water. I don't believe that. And maybe he did walk on water, I don't know, but that's not what I think it really means. What I think it really means. If you talk to like people and you know, like the Templar tradition, for example, and they were pretty close to Jesus, I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure there were some of the closest historically to the truth of that subject.
Speaker 3: They would tell you.
Speaker 2: That it more or less is an allegory. For you know, if you think of the elements, water is emotion, so walking on water is like being a master of your emotional state. And when you think of spiritual development, you know, someone with anger issues or et cetera, et cetera, not control of their emotions, they're not very spiritually developed. To be spiritually developed, you to a point, have to be in control of your emotions. Everyone gets angry, everyone gets, you know, some reaction one way or another.
Speaker 3: But more or less, you.
Speaker 2: Strive to be in control of your inner state, to not be reactive to everything that's going on around you, but to have more food, fortitude, and strength of mind. And you know, every time you turn on the TV, you shouldn't be getting upset. If you're getting upset, turn it off. You don't need to watch that. Go take a walk, Go be happy, God, be joyous, do something loving in your inner circle.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I don't even know. You know, I don't want to whip a dead horse, but I think this is the year man at all. I meant to say this in the tech circles again. I hate that I even have to like give a disclaimer, but you know, it's the world we live in, you know. And I say a word like Elon Musk, for example, maybe fifty to seventy percent in the audience would say, uh, I'm unsubscribing.
Speaker 3: You said his name. I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Then the other percent might be like I like him. I'm staying watching. I'm just saying I read it wheat for me Elon Musk. He owns Twitter, so everybody sees his tweets. I don't even it just pops up right. I saw a tweet for me Elon Musk and he said we are entering the singularity. And I thought that was very interesting. So I went down a rabbit hole started, you know, engaging with more posts that are about like the singularity. And there are a lot of people in the tech world who are openly proclaiming, like Paul Revere, that we are in the singularity. Are you familiar with this and the tech world? The singularity refers to the point where our processing and computational power and the development of AI is so rapidly advancing that we're approaching the point that computations that would normally take millions of years are now taking a mere hours. That's that's real. Certain things that would take millions of years to be processed with old computers and I'll do them in hours. That if I'm just going to make an arbitrary number, let's say it took you know, it's you know, fifty years to get to space hypothetically, I know that's just a random number. Now that we're in this technological singularity, that that would take seconds. With the rate that technology is advancing, that we're approaching that point where it's completely unleashed our technological advancements.
Speaker 3: If I'm understanding this correctly, that anything is possible in an instant computationally, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is that we're going to have mind blowing levels of technological development through AI, through robotics, through you name it, vehicles, everything, everything, medicine, anything in the tech world. It's about to explode. Ironically, it's happening twenty twenty six. I wonder who planed that. So we're gonna see a lot of this. We're gonna see a lot of this trend where paradigm shifting things are going to occur this year. Do I think a million UFOs are going to come out of the sky. I don't know if that's what's gonna happen. I think it's more along the lines of the stars are going to be aligned perfectly where that frequency raises high enough to where we can start advancing to the next level of human consciousness. That does go along with a massive increase in UFO sidings, because for those of us who are in the know, we know that UFOs are really angelic beings or you know, I don't want to say demonic beings, because the demonic beings are shadowy, you know, non physical beings. But it's angels and demons, right, It's spiritual. It's biblical really, So that does include with some sort of singularity of technology and consciousness and rapid development and invencement. That includes a lot of people going through spiritual initiation around the world, which would logically, you know, include an enormous uptick in sightings. But I also think it's dual, where on the one hand, a lot of people are having awakenings, that's another way, you know, initiations, awakenings, whatever, they're having awakenings, so they're seeing more. But also because from the other multi dimensional perspective, it's because the alignment of worlds, the physical and the spiritual where I think it's twofold. Not only on our end are we more so you know, reaching that state to where seeing them as possible. Our pineal glands are evolving enough and all that stuff. But from their end, the alignment is occurring to where they can more readily come into our world.
Speaker 3: So I do think.
Speaker 2: I think that there's there's going to be a lot more sightings and a lot more at And I think because of this, and they know this, They the famous day who are in power. They've been generations ahead setting the stage for this with psychological programming. This whole alien narrative which is demonic, it's all demonic. It comes from you know, Crowley and occultism. I mean, this dude was a pedophile who wrote in his book about molesting little boys for power like it's it's very sick stuff like Crowley and a lot of this you know circle that came up with the modern idea of a gray. It was lamb right, and it's channeling work. That's the first gray that was ever reported. It's Aleister Crowley and it was in a psychic vision state. He saw this being and you know, his disciples started scientology, which is a lot of these you know, a lot of this modern UFO stuff comes from that. It's it's demonic alien. Let me you know, I mean there's a delineation between the reality of you know that you could think of alien from two ways angels and spiritual beings are alien in the sense that they are not native to this world, that they come from another dimension or reality. But when I say alien is demonic, I mean in the way that they are programming us to think about alien, meaning physical biological beings coming from other worlds. I don't believe that is happening. Is it possible? Maybe I'm not convinced. I haven't seen the data. I really haven't. And even people like Representative Luna, who's a big heavy hitter in the UFO space right now. She's a sweet lady. She's very kind to my dad too when he was at Congress. Even she's going around now saying she's seen all these classified documents and it's biblical and it's you know, stuff like out of the Book of Enoch, and it's interdimensional angelic being gifting technology. I've been saying that for four years on bloods have said, so, how did I know that? Because it's true, And I've been having these conversations for over a decade with people in the know, people in secret access programs, and you know the other element that's a little weird to acknowledge, But you know, we've actually pretty much been in telepathic communication with beings and there have been instances where they've actually told us things, you know, So anyway, we've been ahead of the curve. So my gut tells me that this is the year where the psychological programming goes to maximum and the UFO circus really just starts hitting the road, dude, and there's going to be so much programming about this. Do you see the Steven Spielberg trailer for that movie? Oh my god, dude, I'll probably watch it just to see because that's you know, it's a movie. It's different than you know of like documentaries and all that crap. But they're literally coming out of a movie by Steven Spielberg, one of the biggest propagandists in all of this. I mean, you know, dinosaurs, aliens, you name it. It's all this physical There is no god reality that they're programming us with, uh called Disclosure Day, and.
Speaker 3: It's it's.
Speaker 2: A siop hands down there. They're they're through a movie. They are planting the seed of their narrative. And like there's one point in the movie in the trailer, I mean, because this movie comes out in June, there's one point in the trailer where this this chick is like it's Emily Blunt, if you know who that is. She's like a newscaster and she's broadcasting to the world and then she like gets possessed by an alien and she starts clicking this like channeling light language shit that I like joke about as being ridiculous all the time. That's gonna be in the movie, like they're there. I predict it. Now I'm gonna read the future. It's gonna completely be They're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have elements of spiritual truth in it and you know dimensional, but it's gonna be a lot of this like you know, alien narrative that that has been, you know, plaguing our.
Speaker 2: Consciousness for the last eighty years.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Total alien narrative. It's not gonna have room for God. Maybe they'll there'll be some good ones, there'll be some bad ones.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But either way, I mean the fact that they're dropping that in twenty twenty six, that's pretty telling.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I've had conversations with people in the CIA where they say they know there's impending shifts coming. They know it, they absolutely know it. So anyway, I don't want to go in circles. Do you have any thoughts on any of that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: GTA six.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know. I can't. I can't wrap it up better than you did. But great job. I'm happy to be back in this room. And here's two another their solid year, buddy. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, I can't really think of anything that I may have missed, but I think it's gonna be incredible year. I think it's gonna be an incredible year for humanity. I think that technological and spiritual advancements are going to be rapid. And my advice to anyone out there is to just do your best, to work on yourself and be happy and shine and glow. And that's truly the only way you can change the world. You can't make change from a place of hate. You can't make change from a place of politics. You can make you can change some laws, but I mean, really, like, what are you gonna do. You're not in the club, you're not in Congress, you're not in you know whatever. The only way that you can make change in this world is through spiritual, spiritual means, and through enriching people's lives with love, with kindness with information, right, yep.
Speaker 3: But love yourself and love that neighbor yep, yep. Treat as you would treat yourself, Love them as you would love yourself. Don't ever fall into the trap of nihilism, which that's a fancy cool sounding word for believing basically there is no hope in the universe and it's negative.
Speaker 2: And evil and you're doomed. That is farthest from the truth. You're very special. You're made in the image of God. Whether you like to accept that or not, it doesn't matter. You cannot refute universal law. Just like there are laws in the physical world, there are laws in the spiritual world. The only way that you can truly be happy is if you become aligned with them, and if you develop some devotion to the spiritual path, to be a follower of the way, which is love and kindness and having virtue, loving justice. And I don't mean in the legal system, but I mean truly good things happening in the world and for others, being selfless and being in service to others, having great moral character, not being well I mean more or less a hedonist, you know, just just constantly living to enjoy overly abundant fleshly pleasure, you know, drinking every weekend, or you know just like complete material desires and excess like that's that's not gonna make you happy at the end of the day. It's not about being judgmental, it's not about it's nothing more than being about the only thing that truly causes you joy in the universe is following the spiritual way cultivate and it takes strength, It takes inner strength, it takes loyalty, it takes devotion, and that takes commitment. That's the only way to evolve. Love you guys, Happy twenty twenty six piece.
Speaker 3: Weird things happened in the backyard to let the house and the yard to let the houses.
Speaker 1: So weird weird No weird Wow,