Speaker 1: Whattaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R. Hey, you're gonna have to take I know you're multitasking there and you're fulfilling these BWO bottomle sticker request. Look at you go there. Uh, licking and stuffing and sticking and mailing is something like that.
Speaker 2: I'll set the envelopes aside for an idiotology if you want your BWO sticker while they last, by the way, because we've been mailing out a load of them. If you want your BWO sticker, it's just all you have to do is mail us a self addressed, stamped envelope. If you're looking for our address, just google it again while they last. I don't know how many are left in the in the boss's office, but there's enough for a walk a little bit.
Speaker 1: Starting to see those things show up around great. So I just laughed at myselffing out on the road and bw over. Thanks for your support, man, I saw it yesterday. You know what, I don't have one guilty over here. I don't have one on my new car.
Speaker 2: My Beat I'm driving my daughter's a Toyota Camry that has all dilapidated pain on it, but I don't have a bwo on it putting one on.
Speaker 1: Today, we've got a school superintendent that has been fired. This the Antioch Unified School District in California.
Speaker 2: Is this the the the principle or whatever that was in trouble for lap dance or something?
Speaker 1: No, okay, no. Stephanie Anello, the superintendent and now former superintendent of the Antioch Unified School District, was fired for well, from what the best I can surmise from this is for permitting an environment where bullying was able to take place. Where listen this logic here or illogic, however you might look.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, you said, yeah, okay, someone who worked for her, under her okay, in a school setting or whatever, took the desk of someone who reported to that person and put it on a rooftop outside.
Speaker 1: And then put a tent over it as a joke. Yeah, as a joke. It's like a prank. Stephanie Andello, the superintendent did not do this. Someone who worked for her did that to an underling's desk, which I think is hilarious, and she got in trouble for it. She is the one who took the fall for someone who pulled the prank on that coworker, and they lumped it into the bullying category that that person whose desk was put outside with a tent over it on a rooftop was the victim of bullying from a coworker. Is this getting a little oversensitive at this point?
Speaker 2: I mean there is California still.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, put on some pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at her, she's just a normal send him up in, normal looking lady working hard. Being a superintendent of a school. First off, that would be not fun. Whole school district. Yeah, whole school district. Okay, and you're in chart that wouldn't be fun. And now you're gonna get rid of her for this.
Speaker 1: That's a pain in the ass prank to pull too, By the way, to haul the whole desk outside and up onto a roof and then erect a tent over it.
Speaker 2: Was wondering how exactly they did it, because it's not like a little grade school desk that a kid sits in, you know, the woman with the cubby. This is a teacher or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's an administrative desk.
Speaker 2: Just have some hardware for that. That's how you need to do is track down who really did it because they're married to somebody in the construction industry, or somebody has like a cherry picker.
Speaker 1: You know, they know who did it. The superintendent's the one who took the fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you. And then pitching a tent. We've all tried pitching it. The majority of us have tried pitching a tank. Well, they just put one of those easy up tents, you know, like you see at the radio. Well, let's say it was a real, real tent that sucks.
Speaker 1: That's considerate providing some shade for the new location of your desk outdoors.
Speaker 2: I understand it is kind of bully and saying this is where you belong. Well, if you want to foresee it that way. But the uh, I was just trying to get into a round table about pitching a tent. That is a pain in the ass. When's the last time you did that at a Marcyfest? Probably I had to have help. It was probably about eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Let me decode had to have help. Someone did it for him as he sat there and drank beer.
Speaker 2: No, everybody started to drink a beer right when we got to the island, right and started setting everything up. Then some set up the tent. Well, I didn't set up my wife and I's tent because we were gonna do it a little later after we chilled, then we went set it up. It was remember it it was the year that it leaked all over. Woke up soaking wet, and she thought that I wet the tent and I'm like, no, it's rain. Yeah. Uh, that's why I'll opt for cabin life. Hip hop leoweni if you want yes, Hip hop performer Juvenile. He was flying with his wife to a show he yet scheduled in Dallas. He was on an American Airlines flight and I guess they had to have they changed, uh, the flight equipment, the plane, the physical plane was not the same plane that he had purchased tickets seat assignment for. Yeah, he's like on a Delta five or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever happened was he was informed that he was going to have to move his seat from first class back to coach to accommodate all the passengers on the plane proper and well, if you paid for first class, and well they sorted it all out a later day. But this this is how this went down. When he was told paid trying to take me on the first class. Where are you trying to put him into This ain't never happen. I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that this is gonna be repercussion repercussions. I'm gonna get off the plane.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get off the plane.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let y'all disrespect me like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let y'all shooze me out all the people on the plane and disrespect me. So I'm gonna get off the plane. No, no, no, I'm gonna get off the plane. But he's a celebrity, he's a celebrity. Repercussions. That right there is why people have well somewhat of a negative view of some celebrities. Oh yeah, if you play the celebrity card, you're a douche.
Speaker 2: Not that I haven't done it to get out running a red right No?
Speaker 1: No oh no, oh no, I'm I'm not did you hear? I'm not going back there with those pleabs?
Speaker 2: And then his wife's chiming in, Could you rightfully, right minded marry a guy named juvenile? How do you introduce him to your parents? You know, like the Thanksgiving or barbecue? Hey, mom and dad, this is juvenile.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't know anything about the dudes. I'm not going to perform pretend to. I just find it humorous. As you said that he pulls out there, almost celebrity car and there's going to be repercussion. Yeah. Have you ever looked at your house on Google street View?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you know that you can blur your home on Google street View if you want to? And this is starting. People are starting to do this.
Speaker 2: I think you should. I didn't know it was an option.
Speaker 1: Well, they're saying that you're seeing more and more people do this out of fear that thieves might use Google street View to case potential homes. Yea, hell, look what they got outside there. I might just go what's the address? I go buy and just scoop that up. Look there's a car out there. Yeah, day and night. I'm gonna go buy it and scoop that up. For whatever reason, people, I had no idea that you could do this. I think that I will do that soon.
Speaker 2: Because the only time you need Google View for your house is if you're like selling it or somebody. Your realtor will take care of that.
Speaker 1: So it sounds pretty simple to do this. I don't know if it will be for someone as you know, dialed in as it Bob, I just figured out how to.
Speaker 2: Unblurred nudes on the on the computer.
Speaker 1: On your computer, you enter your address on Google Maps, navigate to street view, click on the three dots, and then select report a problem.
Speaker 2: Enter address. What's the next one, I'm writing it down. You just give me the story after, right, So anyway you get click the three dots, report a problem. There you can request to blurt something your home, a person's face, a vehicle, license plate. Anything has got to be a privacy. So I'm down with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Says that Google already blurs sensitive stuff like people's faces and license plates, but that's automated, so they may miss something and I don't know. I've just thrown it out. I thought it was interesting that some folks are taking the time to do that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't take that time. I never would have thought to do this, which is why I'm bringing it out. I love it, I love the idea. I want I want that story.
Speaker 1: If I can imagine if this comes to a point where, like everyone's doing it, it's just a blur. There's a street view, street blur. It's Google street blur.
Speaker 2: No, I think Google car drives by. You've seeing that, right, You've seen it go through your neighborhood, because I've seen it on streets outside of my neighborhood, not in the neighborhood. But if it did, man, I'd love to be out there to moon it. They can't. They can't help it. You know, the era of that person. There's not paying attention to me mooning. The aerial views that I forget where you get the aerial views from. That's a don't if that's the same mess as well. Okay, the aerial view of my neighborhood. That thing hasn't been updated and probably close to twenty years. Yeah, I wouldn't done it.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm looking down and my trees. It's stuff that's just gone. And you know, I'm like, oh, things have changed a little bit, man.
Speaker 2: So they said juvenile was big in the nineties and early two thousands, Well.
Speaker 1: In his mind he's still very big. He's a celebrity station.
Speaker 2: Put a one one your