Speaker 1: Hey, everyone looks like I got a guest with me today. What's up? Thomas?
Speaker 2: Hey? How are you man?
Speaker 1: Doing good? Doing good? Just log down and waiting for everybody to uh catch up here? How's your how's your Sunday gone?
Speaker 2: It's going fine?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I realize that kind of a bought on Sunday. I kind of go into repose, you know, So don't take a person.
Speaker 1: That's fine, no problem. Are we watching a movie tonight.
Speaker 2: I'll see what I feel depending on how long this goes. How's that. I don't mean to be flaky, but I'm okay, yeah, no problem. My level's gonna dirty. But we'll go as long as you watch on the stream.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, cool. So I wanted to have you on today. To this whole occupation regime that we've been that we've been suffering. There's a lot of people who, once they discover, you know, things like the JQ and things like that, they they believe that everyone that the world is basically fallen to it, and that it controls everyone, and to the point where they don't think that an independent like country, a country could actually have a Jewish population and organized Jewish population and not be controlled by them, So I guess, you know, first this came up, this just a whole Russia thing yesterday because apparently Putin is Putin has been called habadnik how without even addressing the Russian thing, because I think it's stupid the idea that a country cannot have an organized Jewish population and still be a country that isn't run by them. How does that in your head? How does that work?
Speaker 2: Well? The problem is that lay people. I don't like that terminology, but I can't think of a better way to characterize it. They don't understand politics, and they don't understand historical processes, and they don't understand the anthropological aspects of these things. It's like these guys who, you know what. I don't know to be too hard on Alex Jones, because I think in some ways he does good things. And I'd rather I've got to wonder to convincing normies of anything. But I'd way rather people can consume that kind of stuff than say, like Fox News. But even like a bunch of Alex Jones fanboys, they'll claim stuff like the Cold War or with some sort of alleged main and I mean that's just not how a human society at scale worse, and that's not how humans interface with technology. You know, you don't you know, you know, you don't kill off one hundreds of thousands of people, like pretending to wage proxy wars against the Soviet Union, and you don't. You don't devise weapons platforms that cost billions and billions of dollars at the end of the day, that deploy to orbital space and can wipe out entire cities so that you can pretend that you're fighting some sort of ideological conflict to fool people. I mean, if you think that, you're a complete idiot. But I mean more people think that way than you might suspect, because the variables are too complex, or they're too nuanced, or there's an intuition required to kind of perceive these things that's just beyond them. So their view is that the world's organized like their workplace or something, where intercende rivalries don't compromise the core mission of the firm or something, and ordinary people just subject to these designs of more powerful people. It's like a symbolance character the way things really are. And I think when people think about desionism, their idea such that they can perceive it at all, is that Jews are bad guys or they're like rich guys who are some sort of machiavellian global elite who just control everything like some sort of like some sort of majority shareholder population and a big company, you know. And like I said, it's it's a case of people not understanding of human population is in or act, and how conceptual horizons of respective populations collide, and how even people who don't necessarily have personal enmity towards one another or some sort of horrible cultural clash, and how they live among each other. Sometimes the existence of one has a deleterious effect on the way of life that they're tofore dominant culture, and that leads to violence. I mean, honestly, there's that aspect in post Soviet Russia between Slavs and Jews. I don't think those Slavs hate Jews or vice versa. I think they look down on each other, okay, but they don't look at each other the way, you know, like white folks and blacks did during like the worst days that like the sixties and early nineties, And they don't look at each other the way like Palestinians and Israeli's new. You know, people who think that like politics has to do with like people you personally don't like, Like that has nothing to do with it either, you know. But there's the same people too think that, Like the grand question is, like there's too many Mexicans and I don't want to live by black people, like neither one of which is a political problem. There's political actions of both of those things, but those are social problems. You know. This is exactly why you're an idiot if you pretend that, like people voting somehow dictates the course of actual event to the disposition of elites, Like even if there was some ethical characteristic to mass enfranchisement, which there isn't, right, even if there was, these people can't understand the subject matter, So what it would be like it'd be like consulting people who can't do math on how to like design and build a bridge that will be able to bear a load or something. You know. It's that kind of stuff. And people, particularly people born after the Cold War. I'm not transfing young people at all. I don't do that, and I think young people with scale actually have a lot of insights older people don't. But I think people unless they unless they have been like insinuating to the culture, or they're kind of part of the minority. It's a growing minority, but it's still the minority of people who like travel a lot and like spend time in the oldest block. They don't understand the Russians, Like they just don't. But they think like Russia is like the EU, but they're just kind of different. Or they got this idea that Russians are these kinds of malicious bad guys, but they don't understand that there's a really tragic and really dysfunctional relationship between the Jews and the majority there. You know, like sold the needs and wrote an entire book on that. This characterized the Soviet Union for seven years. They literally went to war with Israel. You know, the a catalyzing moment. One of the major plane hijackings, one of the few were successful. Direct action team was able to liberate the aircraft without killing all the hostages. It was an early success at GSG nine. They were like the bundesfair like counter terrorism unit. It was not surprising that the crowds did this well. Okay, but flight Leutan's a flight one eighty one. It was hijacked by the Popular Front Floration of Palestine in general command. They're the same guy as he blew up the discotheque in West Berlin. But interestingly, and people would know this, it was like three men and a woman who were the hijacked team. And that was the first time anybody ever wore like a shade rivera vessage on their shirt, like the PFLP did that because they were saying that, like, you know, Palestine's the front line of the struggle against you know, capitalism, you know, and like the Jews of these are oppress or standard bearers of of you know, America, you know. And uh, incidentally, that's why guys like Horseta Mahler and other like national Socialist Partisans, you know, we're involved with like the Wrolth Army for action and things. But it was understood during the Cold War, like the mortal enemies of Israel are the East Block, Okay, I mean this one without saying everybody understood that there, you know, basically, like the main enemy of Jewry and political terms is Russia. Okay. It was without saying, you know, and that that didn't go away after the Cold War and the Ukraine War. I the enemies of the Russian Federation, which show me the bit to do that. Anyway, Like NATO was looking for another make Ork deployment, but it was mainly returned to serve because the Russian Federation deployed to Syria and and routed the Israelis. You know, Russia's allied with his Blah. They were allied with a sad they sold out a sod that the Russians do. But I don't really, I don't really understand how unless you're a complete idiot, like you couldn't notice that, you know, and so to you like Putin was just kidding when the parts of the Russian Federation deployed, you know, basically to provide combined arms or Hesblah and the Syrian Arab army against the Ief and their allies. And then this guy who's like randomly, this Jewish zigon is somehow gets installed in Ukraine and then suddenly there's like this massive escalation. That's just a coincidence. But like Putin actually loves Israel and their friends. I mean, I that's so stupid. I'm not gonna entertain it, Okay, I mean it's I don't argue with people like that the Semmons don't argue with people who tell me that like the when landing was fake or that like nine to one was fake. I mean, you're you're I mean you're you're you're you're mentally retarded if you think that way. But yeah, nad, I mean that's why. But the same reason people, I mean, I don't really try my aps say because like generally I don't respect them, Like the only ops I respected in my life, like we're all dead by now, like the ones that it's just now, like just don't cut it. But like these internet I get, I get like hate ship all the time and like generally don't read it, but occasionally they do and like, uh, I think I don't know exactly what they were talking about. And I'm not trying to personalize this, but like it's it's illustrated. Like uh, it's like Artie Chick. I don't want to Hyde Park. She's like the Jewish broad. I mean, she she's cool. She's a friend of mine, you know, like sometimes we go off for drinks or something and I'm you know, uh, she knows some of the same people that do we reacha Chicago, but you know, she like pulls up some selfies with me, which is fine. You know. I like it when girls want to take photos of me and people are like, you're a phony because you like don't hate Jews. I'm like, well, why would I hate Jews? They around like hating people, Like what what does that even mean? You know? Like I I walk around, I'm like, it's hack mode, and I'm like, this person's my enemy, and political terms, I'm gonna go either house or like murder them, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean what, well, it also it's you becoming them. I mean, they have a genuine hatred of people who they consider to be their enemies.
Speaker 2: And it's also insane. I mean, for the record, this chicks like anti Zionist. That's only way in common, you know, but like it's I mean, obviously okay, otherwise why would she associate with me? But but the point is, like, you know, it's that you feel like a rational person. I mean, sitting around hating people's unmanly anyway, It's not that's not what a rational men do. It's unerryan, it's unchristian. But it's also now politics are about, you know, I mean, God forbid, uh, God forbid if some sort of early nineties or like nineteen sixty eight situation jumped off here and like black folks were gutting for me for the color of my skin. I would not hesitate to like walk and low and throw shots they have them to defend myself. That doesn't mean like I hate the black guys. I know, like again, like why why was the one thing going to do with the other? You know, does that mean that your country goes to war, You're only gonna answer the call if like you personally hate the people down range of your field of fire. That's only like little girls think about stuff. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It also takes away from the historic respect of one's enemy, that.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah yeah, well yeah, it's not personal. I mean, I get a. I mean, it's for better or worse, the natural state of the of this world is conflict. Conflicts endemic. I mean, like I'm like saying, I mean, general warfare at scale is rare, but conflict is endemic. And I mean that's it's literally authored into every aspect of sociological existence. And it wouldn't make any sense to be upset about that. I mean, the kinds of people who can't accept reality are these kinds of ridiculous. You know, uh, progressive types who thankfully are mostly gonna die off with the elder generation. But they're the only people who think it's incorrect that the world is this way, and we've got social engineer that away. You know, you're you're claim to be right winging, but your wholele kink is like I hate X, Y, and Z people and that's what informs my politics, is like I just hate people like this, you know, like I said, that's not the way, that's not the way. That's unmanly, aside from the fact it's got nothing to do with existential realities.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a question, and I'll as somebody who maybe may be Catholic but also has a pretty good education in Calvinist theology. So hate is always irrational. God made a mistake by providing that particular emotion. God provided everything, and some things are a sin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's like saying that, like God approves of rape because like men rape women at war. You know, like that's not you know what under saying Christianity. If that's the way you think about it. Yeah, if there was no sin, there'd be like no point to human what if and there there'll also be no piety and there'd be no cele asian.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So one of the things I wanted to say about Russia was I have a friend he's been on the show a couple of times, Ferris Modad. He's he's from Lebanon originally, he lives in Britain, in England now. And something he said about Putin was Putin can accept the fact that there are people in his country that are talking about communism. People can accept the Putin can accept the fact that there are people in his country even talking about fascism, but Putin cannot accept that there is anyone promoting liberalism in his country. He goes when Putin, when people start to promote liberalism, which is probably the most derascinating and chaos inducing system, he has to put that person down.
Speaker 2: He has to be yeah, what's also people don't understand, like the Russians are anti high Nazi, so they must like Zionism or like liberals. It's like, do you realize these people lost one in six of their population in four years, so twenty five million of them went down fighting the German Reich, and they supposed to be like, yeah, we we love Nazism. It's like you fucking retarded. I mean, like what like how else? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why the actual fuck would the Russians like national socialism or think they're like that's cool, like that's there. It makes perfect sense the Ivans to hold out the German Reich as they're like ultimate like Toluric evil. That makes perfect sense. Like what else would they how else do they conceptualize it? You know, but it's it's not it's not that, it's not there Russians who built Holocaust music, you knows, it's not that Russians do. When the Russians conquered the the Eastern occupation zone, they encouraged the nozal Vokes Army to preserve the traditions of the Wehrmacht. They said, we're not We're not. We're not gonna build them a more old jewelry. We we lost twenty million people fighting the fascists. We're the victims of fascism. You know, they went to war with Israel. You know, you can't pull that card that, you know, stupid on purpose card that because the Russians don't they don't like the German Reich and they don't appreciate it. When he's like confused white in words in Ukraine like pretend that they're Nazis by like fighting for greater Judea. You know, the fact that the Russians don't appreciate that doesn't like make them a bunch of like anti fascist liberals. But again, I mean, some people are too stupid to be alive, and the people who propose those things constitute that class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think people see that Putin would go out of his way to protect the Jewish population in his country, which is also something that Asad did, which is also which is also something that Iran does right now. So I guess if you do that to some people, that means that you have to you're bowing down to them they somehow control you. It just doesn't make it doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense if you've bought into these people can control or in control of everything.
Speaker 2: Well, It's like I said, that's why, that's why most most Normanies like shouldn't try and understand these things, because apparently they're not capable. I also think that most people like, for better or worse, I kind of a weird upbring because again, you know, like my mom was a rich kid from La. My dad was like this third port Oki who wounded up becoming very successful. But I'm kind of like as a red Niggish person who grew up in Chicago and specifically I grew up in like a very Jewish hood. Okay, I was like around these people my whole life. I'm like still around them. Like that doesn't mean I have like any grand insight. But when there's guys from like the middle of nowhere or from like mall of America geography and nowhere places, they developed this kind of like weird idea of like Jews that's like no basis in reality. You know. This goes for like the megatures retards who think Jews are like these like Viking super rians who like love democracy or whatever. And it goes to these guys who think that they're like these like super being bad guys control everything, like they don't understand them as a people. I think that I do. I think frankly, that's part of it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was talking to doctor Johnson the other day, Matthew R. F Al Johnson and him just like I mean that part of Jersey he grew up in was Jewish and Italian same people. Yeah, yeah, and he and he says, he says this, He goes, when I'm talking about jewelry, I'm not talking about my dentist. I'm not talking about I'm talking about an organize. I'm talking about an organization, A an inclination. A. Yeah, he goes. Something that something that can't just be laid off on one person. It's something you know, and you know we're covering. You know, so wrote wrote the book on this and gave us a whole history of one country and how they dealt with it, and we're covering this. And even even Solisan shows that early in the book, in the Scheeddel system, that it was five percent of the population of that system that had any power, any wealth, anything, and they were just as apt to destroy or oppress their own people as they were anyone else.
Speaker 2: People also don't understand that. I mean, they don't understand. I mean, they don't understand the political I mean, you're talking about impersonal forces of a historical nature at literally global scale. You know, it's just it's just it'd be like it'd be like saying it'd be like it'd be like judging a variable in economics, or like uh, or like a scale economic actor by how this guy you know spends his money and invests like it's not that's not what we're talking about, you know, And it's maybe it's also the reason why it failed. In these like American Renaissance types act like Asians or some super race. They don't commit crimes. It's like, you know, your enemy in political terms is your enemy because him asserting his own politics constituents or repudiation of your way of life. Like maybe this population are a bunch of great guys and they're saintly or maybe they're like reprobate savages and criminals. It doesn't matter because that's not how we judge politics. I don't want to be ruled by the Chinese because they don't go out and steal cars, you know that. And if you think about it that way again, you're you're you're a bourgeois simpleton, you know. Well, I mean it's guys or maybe maybe or maybe they're terrible people. Generally, it doesn't matter because Jewish politics consumes are repudiation of my way of life. What are the kind of guys I don't want to have over for cocktails or to talk about women? In the NFL or whether they're like guys who are like scumbags and I can't stand the sight of that's totally irrelevant.
Speaker 1: The so you can look at things like this. I love reading the Jerusalem Post because they basically will tell you. It's almost like it's like, is that old joke about you see a headline or you read something in a Jewish periodical. It's like, okay, is this the Daily Forward or the Daily Stormer? I can't tell, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So they had this article and shout out to the guys on the Third Rail podcast for pointing this out. It's from two weeks ago. It says, if New York falls to country follows, is the future of American Jewry at risk? And they're talking to this rabbi, doctor Hank Scheimkoff, and this is what he says. Okay, he says. This is the way they describe him. Shimkoff has worked on over seven hundred political campaigns in fourteen countries, in four continents, and in forty four US states. Some names among his previous clientele Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, Mexican President Leonel Fernandez. People read that and it's obvious that there is organized jewelry. If this guy is on four continents promoting elections, he's I guarantee you he's not promoting elections that are not in his best interest or or whoever.
Speaker 2: He'sn't a piece that says this guy they're talking about he's running from here in New York. You sound like pussy liberal. Uh. You know, if you find this guy scary, you're either a demented old woman or you're some crazy Zionist who like when the wind blows you claim you're about to be pogrammed. So I mean, like the fact is these people are slipping because I hold up to remember when they didn't talk that way. There's actually like something slick about their propaganda. You know, like in nineteen eighty five, if you'd read the j Post, it'd be like, you know, for example, they'd be saying like, you know, the Soviet Union brutalizes, you know, a nonconforming except where they go, look at what they're doing in Afghanistan. You know, Soviet jewelry loves freedom and wants wants to live like Americans, and the Stalinist depressors are are abusing them. Now. I mean, obviously a narrative like that is laden with propaganda too, but it's like actually credible in a certain way, like uh claiming some like claiming some cornball like Berkeley type guy who claims to be Maslam but like goes to like his gay friend's weddings and shit, he's like he's gonna po gram us. It's like he look like a fucking idiot, you know. I mean it's like and then yeah, like and then it'll be like this guy like ry By like shicky like fuck bock. It's like he owns you know, like a uh he owns like a gay pornography label, and like he's involved in human trafficking and you know he's on the staff of like freedom loving Blade musawood Ski and like this Italian mafia boss and like he was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. And then like when people like on the internet like start dropping con it's like, you know, this guy sounds like a super villain or something. You know, they like banish all comments and stuff. It's like, man, like are you guys? You guys are like something out of Austin Powers or something. Man, It's like what happened to you did? Y'all? Like will bottomize yourselves or something like, I mean, that's kind of stilly rants.
Speaker 1: And you can tell and you can tell how bad off they have it where they still have to go to the Russia evil well, and then they go then they go to like Iran and Syria and Asad Syria in places like that, which anyone who like can do a search on Google can find out that there are huge Jewish communities there have been for thousands, you know, for a thousand years, and they're protected by the government. And here's another here's another thing. If you if you say that there are people you know who like just found out about the JQ a month ago, who will be like, well, why are they protecting Jews? Would why would Vladimir Putin care about Russian Jews being in danger anywhere? He should want to kill them? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like this like Retardo politics. It's like Retardo non politics. What's also too, I mean, the problem is Zion is I mean, and I'm not gonna sit here. I mean, obviously I don't think Israel was ever like anything but a totally dysfunctional political system, but it did actually used to be a multi party system before Rabine was assassinated, and uh, you know, they the policy in terms of direct administration of conquered territories, and obviously the founding action of Israel was a mass ethnic cleansing operation and you can't like erase that. But moving forward, you can't have a leeku in one party state that's like this openly racial state that uh regularly assaults in to this kind of mass concentration camp that is Gaza, to quite literally thin the ranks that people've identified to the racial enemies. You can't do that then turn around and talk about how like, well, we're an especially victimized population because racists don't like us. Like that just doesn't work, you know, even a simpleton. And that's one of the reasons why, like, world opinion is totally shifted. I mean, part of it's the Cold War ending and the wh paradigm ending. But world opinion doesn't matter. Whether that's right or not, it isn't important. You know, you can't you can't make yourself a pariah and then appeal to like Neuremberg morality to say no, I'm not a pariah, I'm a victim. That doesn't work. That's what I'm always saying it's like late Soviet and nature, you know, both to propaganda from the Partment of State as well as out of the Tel Aviv. It's like, these people don't understand. There's got to be context, you know, otherwise it doesn't serve a purpose. Otherwise it's your it's self defeating. It's worse than neutral, it's self defeating.
Speaker 1: Yes's it really is with how people can access so much information and then they can talk in public now through social media and different platforms. I can start a podcast and everything. It really just goes to show you how people don't understand politics. Like if you were to say, if you were to tell people, ask people the question, okay, so basically the Vietnam War was a proxy war with World Communism and the United States, and okay, okay, so well why was the United States? You know, why was your grain trade between the United States and the Soviet Union during the Cold War. They can't they can't wrap their head around that. You can't wrap your head around how you can have your You can try with like your biggest enemy on the planet, and.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't understand, they don't understand globalism. But I realized that too, even people who otherwise I think I started really realizing this, you know, and like I rejoined the world and stuff, and you know, October twenty twenty. Before that, you know, it has been a few years or any times I got my life together and stuff. But like when I was on probation and stuff, I was still writing. But I was basically just say, going to Washington Library and Instant Library and like writing stuff and going on on research. And there was like two or three guys who I'd run into, like around the city, who I'd talked to about these things. But I didn't really realize the depth of people's ignorance. So I remember, I write, when I got online again, I I was trying to explain to this guy kind of my interpretation and the Great Depression, and I realized he was talking about national states, which is something you probably picked him in college. He's like talking about the world like it was the year nineteen thirty and like that there are no more states, you know, there's there's something nominally called the United States of America, where like power is concentrated periodically has cracked. Douns on, like the free flow of persons and commerce across the borders what you're seeing now. But this idea that there's like these discrete, self contained loci of power that are essentially insular from one another, it's like that that honestly hasn't existed since nineteen eighteen. This is a fiction. You know, it's a fiction, and it's I'm not even saying it's like ledgered nain by porrible people like people invoke these concepts more or less to kind of conceptualize the world because otherwise we're talking in abstraction and there's not like a common conceptual vocabulary. I mean, like, yeah, there's a place called France, there's a place called England, there's a place called Japan. But those places have been called that for thousands of years. You know, this idea of like Westphalian style states that's not some permanent thing. And essentially the three hundred years subsequent were like moves towards you know, a limited modality of globalism, which is the superpower era, which is why World War two happened. The Cold War was the grand struggle between two globalisms. Now there is one globalism, Like where are these other forms of government? Don't say like North Korea with just some weird garrison state because unfortunately for them, they border Russia and China. And I'm talking about some like random kingdom of like one hundred and fifty thousand people. I'm talking about like real, at scale political organization. There's only one form of government, the under the Department of States. Illiterate, there's not democracy and not democracy. What's the not democracy? Is there?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: There is there an Eastern block? I thought it went away. I seem to remember watching the Berlin wallfall when I was a kid. What's the not democracy? But I mean this cuts to the whole the literacy. I mean, I mean Israel is a particularly extreme case because they're very unus There's this weird outlier like in terms of their political values and their security situation within the rationality of those values. But there's not there's not like dozens of forms of governments. You know, there's only one. It doesn't make sense to talk otherwise. But the State Department Israel this entire constellation of the dominant globalist fiction they speak because if it's nineteen eighty because they're illiterate and they they don't know how to characterize the world anymore. I mean, part of that is problematic because of post cools and their narrated But even aside from that, there's like a monumental of literacy and conceptual terms there.
Speaker 1: So doctor Johnson and I are reading two hundred years together. We're sixty one episodes in on that.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a lot.
Speaker 1: We're not We're not even halfway done. We're just getting the halfway on the book.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, no problem. And you know, like Carl Doll and I just did an episode on uh yeah, my front. Yeah, he's a good guy. And we just did an episode on Kadriannu and the Iron Guard, and you know how Accusa was such a inspiration on them because of his talk of how jewelry was taking over Romania. What is the benefit, like, what do you see as the benefit of talking about that now? Talking about jewry historically? How zog? Now, what's the benefit of doing I mean, and I mean I could take arrows on this one from you if you want to play is there what is the benefit of me doing all of this and talking about all.
Speaker 2: Of this because you're not gonna be able to nobody's gonna make it able to make sense of the current political and sociological paradigm. Lets they understand these things. And and let's you understand the Second World War and that the variables that led to it. You're not gonna understand the twentieth century. If you understand the twentieth century, you don't understand today. And everything that happens today is derivative at precedent. And particularly the these actors in the Islamic world, the Russian Federation, Israel, you know, uh, the Jews as a people, like globally, the globally asked for the disposition of America, which is not like the legacy government of George Washington or something. It's the legacy government of the New Deal regime. That's the only conceptualize these things. And plus two, like you know, you know Schumpeter and when you I mean Schumpeter was actually like a pure political economists in a lot of ways, anything we can talk about like a pure economics and the way we can talk about like neoliberal economics, we're talking about Shumpter. But uh, you know how we talk about condetry of waves like in economics. Okay, maybe if I'm portunying that pronunciation, but basically in his book business cycles like Cavils is also on the democracy is kind of the most accessible book, and that was his book that sold the best. It's the most important. What was business cycles, which one of other things is like a huge repudiation to teens. But it's very very damn it. It's two volumes. It's very difficult, but it's in my opinion, it's a seminal statement on ployal economy like the last like five years. Probably okay, But his whole point was, Look, you can't everybody else that's thrown with Keeams that entire paradigm. You can't look at like a thirty year increment of macroeconomic activity and scaled actors they're in. You've got to look at this over at minimum, probably two hundred and fifty years, honestly, probably more like three hundred years. If you want to get a conceptual picture of economic development at scale and what business cycles truly represent, you've got to get politics the same way. If I take like the last thirty years, for example, I say I'm gonna study from nineteen ninety five to you know, August tenth, twenty twenty five, that doesn't tell me anything, you know, I mean, so okay, I can break down. I can break down like riders of battle and casualties and geostrategic nuances of like the Gulf War, you know, and then person who's like beIN Lott and then how they were able to corral you know, guys would combat experience as like you know, direct action elements and terrorist activity, and then can talk about like the response to nine to eleven, but in of itself that's meaningless, Like that's like, uh, it'd be like it'd be like if accident investigators like these days, I know this. I'm on foot a lot. I'm on footer on CTA and like forgive this to the scene was like an old person tangent, but I'm walking. The other day when I did, I took the bus back from the city and I disembarked like two miles from my house and there was like this big accident at this intersection by ninety four and there's a this lady police and she was like doing something with her phone with this weird app and I'm like, uh, I like excuse me, man, like what are you doing? You know? And she's like, oh, well, you know this is like what we use to like try and you know, basically you know, try and like restructure like accidents and things. And I'm sure this is just like a simple app to help with the report. And I'm like, okay, thanks, that's interesting. So when I got home, like I started researching, like how they like how this guy evidences admitted in cored and stuff, and the guys who actually do like the insurance adjusted types. They use some greid to that app. But they do all this like modeling, okay, to try and see if like the physics of what they think happened like could have happened. Okay, all right, trying to just take like a twenty or thirty year increment of history. They'd be like if these accident guys came on an accident and said, no, no, no, we're not gonna model anything that happened before. I only care about what happened at the moment of impact. That's how we're gonna solve sad accidents that wouldn't tell you anything. They like tell you how the body is ragged old. They tell you about how like a tesla when it collides with like a gep Cherokee. They tell you like how the conventions come apart, or like how the airbag deploys. It would tell you nothing about the causal variables at an accident. Do you see what I mean? That jumped out of me because of the the kind of research that I do. I guess that was like the connection I made when this lady told me that, and when I got home and started like google fooling the ship. But that's why you got to look at it. So that's why it's important. Let's do the Iron Guard specifically. It is a weird not weird in negative terms, it's it's it's unusual, it's unusual phenomenon. That's why so much has written about it in Romania. You know, think of Romania as this country that has this monumental impact on European culture generally because it it's it's it's a other than all stirring in the troubles. It's really the only and I realized that this the sectarian the sympathies were very different in each case, but it's really the only case of like late modern Christian populations developing like a holy warrior element. Okay, and uh, that's highly significant. And there's a parallel there between that and the Islamic Awakening, and that makes it relevant to to today in a way that not in ethical terms, but in formal and structural terms. You know, things like things like these most fascist parties and like the national socialist movement, aren't you know, there's like a national it's it's relevant to study the German Reich. But you know, again like that dialectically it was so bound up with like the labor movement and direct antithetical resistance and communism and stuff. You know, again the ethical foundation of his perennial, but the structure of it is kind of historically contingent. The Iron Guard is an outlawer and I mean all all all political modes of warfare and mobilization they're in or are historically contingent. But that has a more uh that that has a more timeless significance, you know, even though that's tim poorly modally everything else too. That's why we'll think the significant.
Speaker 1: I think one of the interesting things that that Carl Dahl, that Carl said about the Iron Guard was that they were they were early they're doing what they were doing what we're doing now. They were going around the country building social capital with people. They were going around the country building parallel institutions. Yeah, they were, they were doing things that we should be doing now, which a lot of the same people who you know, can't get their head out of their ass, you know who who should you know, who should be sympathetic to the things that we talk about, But they can't get their head out of their ass because they think that this is all going to be solved on the national level.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because they don't get it, because they're still thinking in terms of this this they're imprisoned by twentieth century thinking, you know. Yeah, that's why that was the whole point of I mean, that's another thing is that, uh, these Romanian guys they were they weren't they weren't reactionaries, you know, but they also weren't these like secular like art futures, you know, they and that. But that's why that's why I met Mercia Eliotti, who really was kind of their like a lot of uh, a lot of average types who kind of wanted them murk him exaggerated is uh his and direct the action type of stuff in the Iron Guard. But marceli Audi he really was, you know, like a philosopher of the Romanian dissident, right, And that's why he was an important theologian, and that's also why he had That's why he was conceptually sophisticated on anthropology and theology and stuff like that, you know, any because he had a he had a very progressive view of politics and direct action. They're not not progressive in values terms, I mean progressive in uh like formal terms, and you know that's remarkable, but a lot of I mean, Romania is a great country and a great people. I'm not saying bad things about them, but Romania traditionally is you know, someone underdeveloped, you know, and there's there's structural difficulties there, but that's those that kinds of situations were off and you get very sophisticated revolutionaries emergent from you know, proudly because those people have a difficult life and you know, the the kind of intelligency among them. You know, they they spend a lot of time thinking about things, especially in comparative terms, you know, because they because the stuff aregglying takes your life, you know, if you're if you're a comparatively comfortable guy, you know, in the United States or even even at this day, like in a place like a lot of the UK's in my stuff. But like in a London or something like generally you're not really thinking about nor do you care about, you know, what what life is like for people where you know, things like the things like you know, religiosity is as like a day to day significance and kind of immediate conceptual terms, you know. I mean I think about that stuff, but I I mean that sound likes smarter than anybody. But I I have like kind of a weird life. And there been times where, in part like due to my own doing, I was like really poor or like I I was doing difficulties surviving and stuff, and like you you know, generally like, uh, that's not like an entirely bad experience, like I mean that point before, I mean, I don't at my age now, I prefer not to go through that again. But uh, you know, you get it promotes like, you know, meaningful reflection on stuff, you know, and uh you compair like different modes of life, you know, and so I think that's part of it. But also Eliadi Uh Romania is an interesting I mean Romania is a they're they're literally like a Latin culture. I mean it was like a Roman lost battalion who basically uh bred with you know Docians and stuff. You have like Romanians and like they the language they speak is closest to the Latin of living languages. But they're like a big but they're like they belong to Byzantium. You know, they're like very orthodox, So they straddle this like weird kind of civilization diad and uh, I think that's part of it. You know, that tends to prompt uh reflections and things of you know, like an ontological nature. But I don't know, but they but there's a there's a tenor of mysticism in remedia and religiosity too that was able to remain alive even as uh, the ontological shock of modernity kind of stripped that kind of thing away. That's also why, I mean, that's why I've been a load and gravitated to Afghanistan. Like people make jokes, people make it jokes and stuff. I mean some of I mean, it's fine. I'm not saying people shouldn't joke about ethnic stuff. But you know, bin Laden his first destination was Sudan. You know, he funded a bunch of infrastructural products projects there because he thought that he was looking at replace like a pure Islam could thrive and people superficially the way they come out that the way they come at that as Oh, well, he's talking about primitive conditions or you know places where you know, like a local emop so there's a lot of cloud. No, No, that's not what he's talking about. You're talking about like an intuitive way of life where this kind of awareness of pre rational things was like a part of the living faith. And he had the inclusion that Sudan was not that place. You know, people like Sudanese or a bunch of like bombs right around in Toyota's with like class and acrosts and there's something there's something to but uh in Afghanistan, I mean, Afghanistan is probably more primitive than Sudan. But he's like among these past dunes, you know, there's like a like true Islam can thrive if they're like receptive to it, and you know they it's you know, and I them being like a warrior race, I'm sure has something to do with it. But you know, I'm not sure just sing something like Romanians or like, you know, their conditions are is are as primitive? Is that of passions? But I'm just saying a complimentary thing of both populations, you know, so that's something they consider, you know, but there's one of the reasons why I like religiosity and the practice of it is mysterious, you know.
Speaker 1: So there are a lot of people who have this, uh, this romantic if you want to call it romantic notion of that. The way that you know, the the United States is going to be d zoged or you know, the globalism will be kicked from it is the country is going to become one ten. It's going to be Oh, they've been kicked out of one hundred and nine countries and the United States is going to be the one hundred and tenth country that get kicked out of I have a tendency to believe that that's not going to happen. So I guess the question the question is is how is zog How is this occupation defeated?
Speaker 2: Ultimately, because uh, his historical processes are taking it down, and you know, the the only strength of it is the strength of it is the ability to manipulate sociological factors and doing forced social engineering. Well, that apparatusis is going away, you know. And ironically, as true globalism sets in economically. I mean, the multilateral system is dead. But that's that's a different thing. Like what matters, I mean, don't get me wrong. Like that's that's the one thing I like that the administration is doing. Is there, you know, they they've realized a workable return to bilateral trade arrangement to the essential because we're running massive, running massive deficits. That that that's catastrophic, okay. But the issue. The issue isn't imports and exports as regards to globalism. It's uh, it's the velocity and mobility of money. And that's not going away, that's here to stay. It's it's becoming more integrated. Okay. So anywhere on this planet, I can do business and access money, and so can any other man Okay, unless he's like in a kind ofitentiary or something, obviously. But concomonant with that, political globalism is becoming decentralized because there's no other choice. So free association is returning by necessity, but also because it's not the political will to try and break it up, you know. And uh, as there's a the court of global opinion truly becomes this positive. People won't tolerate these imperatives anymore. It's already happening. The entire world despises Israel. You know this idea that uh you know, like I've said before too, like you know, even even policing twenty centers, policing is coming to an end. So it's like, okay, like moving forward over the next two to three centuries. I mean, it's already happening in earnest, but I'm saying, like, yeah, this gets more fully realized to go. Here's a community that's like a ninety percent white is like a community like Harvey. It's like it's like nine nine percent like black folks. You know, Here's like a community, you know, like like Pilson is now where it's basically like Spanish. Ohkait, what what's gonna happen? Is like the National guardin was Salt and say we demand you stop living this way or what you're you're gonna shoot us all? Try it? How's that going to work for you? How's it gonna work on? Like you're live streaming guys like opening up on like regular guys and their wives and kids for like not having enough of black people live there or at the gast of black folks, like not being integrated enough that's done. That's unthinkable. That's how.
Speaker 1: I think what a lot of I think what a lot of people will argue is is that whether you take the Kevin McDonald route about evolution you know how how Jews have evolved through revolutionary processes to be so insular, or you take the Michael Jones where you know they denied logos and at the cross you know they've been since then. I have a tendency to take a mixture of both. I believe both have both have validity to it that as long as they're there there, as long as they're amongst you, they are going to be seeking to subvert. So how can you live with them?
Speaker 2: Because that's not because people don't understand the reason why is reach such such intent. Hana or Runt, who Wasger's accolyte, you know she her book The Origin of Totalitarianism, is a really good book. You know, the title is a little weird. She basically breaks down exactly like what Jewish power is. And you know, before before the end of the nineteenth century, Jews had no political power. Economic power that's not like a small thing, but they had no they had no political clout. That was laughable. Suddenly in the twentieth century they did, and gee, look what happened. Isn't that interesting? You know? It's also too like I'm not saying that the people in the Pale Settlement are that, you know, the Jewish minority in England in you know, twelve to eighty, like was doing good things in the country or was benign. But the reason why people like Edward kicked them out was because he didn't want to pay him back. It's not because he's like, I'm a white man and to help with these Jews who aren't white and they're comedies. It was okay you guys like funding my war against the French, but you know, I don't like the fact that you're shylocking me on these on interest and I can't pay right now anyway, I'm the king. What are you gonna do? Oh you don't like it? Get out those few rights you had, they're gone. That's what it was. It wasn't like he was based and Cromwell was like a liberal who like Jews like that. You can't like extrapolate current conditions back then, you know, and uh where the rubber met the road, Yeah, you had especially like I mean pauland Ukraine, which were like the same territory for a long time. That was basically like a goy of slave plantation. You know, the most the you know, the most enslaved populations were like North Africans, Arabs and Slavs, you know. And so yeah, I mean I'm not saying that's like a minor thing, but people this idea that like the political paradigms of like the nineteen thirties existed in like the eleven thirties, and like that's why you Jews were disliked Like that, that makes no sense, you know, And like I said, okay, move forward like two hundred years where there's like not really a United States of America. Then kind of like in name only, law enforcement and military power is like almost exclusively private, you know, if you or it's like self help oriented. You know. There's no more public school, there's a the bully pulpit of media as exists in the twentieth century is gone forever. There's no possibility of something like a Cold War happening again because true globalism is now centuries old. Like what what is the federal government gonna do with people? Like I said, they're gonna they're gonna get a bunch of pinkertons. So like, shoot, everybody who's not diverse in the community live in that's laughable, you know, like it's this is coming to an end, and people don't understand that, and I try and tell them again and again and they don't listen to me. Old people do know some things. When I was like a teenager, like half of the places I going out regularly, like nighttime or daytime, if I went there, I might have gotten fucking killed. Like black people would literally like kill me. Now that's unthinkable. Thirty years ago, Bill Clinton, he'd say to the DNC, like, you know, they're like fifty years what would be one race? People like whooh, yeah, it's type racism. Like if a president can't say that now people want to fucking lynch him. You'll be like outraged. I mean, can you imagine that? You know? Now people act like you're rather corny and they roll their eyes at you or they tell you're like a total piece of shit. If you're like stumped for Israel, unless you're in like some like dumb hick town, or unless you're like in Skokie, Illinois, you were like ninety people are Jewish or something. You live on a different planet than thirty years ago in this regard, like it's it's like a different country, you know, and people act like this shit like somehow like a staying power. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: People also think that the that this was forced upon us, And yeah, in a way, you do have a social engineering regime, but you also have to have people who are willing to go along with it and also willing people who are willing to collude. Yeah. I tell people this all the time. I'm like, if you're if you if you want to complain about this, jew did this and in history and it led to this, and it led to this and everything. They didn't do it alone. What's the heck?
Speaker 2: That's all point of parables about people like Nero and Julian the Apostate. You know these guys, these guys were Roman patricians, you know, they they thought that they were gods. Basically, you know the fact that uh, I mean even even like Donald Trump's like that, you know, like I call him like Trump episode he is a piece of shit. But Trump Trump doesn't care about Jews. Trump heres about Donald Trump. Like if every you think of Israel see to exist tomorrow. Trump would care, You wouldn't care. You'd be like, these guys can no longer pay me, you know, you find somebody else to pay him, and somebody else would you know? I mean, in some way you think that's worse than like being a part of the inferialing people, even in a warped way that's like against the God like Zions are. But that's a whole point, you know. And it's like also, I mean, like I said, if you don't part of the reason why I'm writing this manuscript, I mean, it's for a lot of reasons because you know, like I mentioned you the other day, because I don't have children, which I'm totally fine with, and I can't sing and dance, you know, I kind of like to leave something behind own a small way. So that's like this book I'm writing, and I'm trying to explain the twentieth century in one value that's like not too cumbersome, it is actually something readable. You've got to look at the Jewish diaspora like as a people, like as a as a true nation in the asshe you got to look at them as like a combatant actor in World War two as everybody get in the era frankly and America and the Soviet Union allied with that actor country Europe and the Empire Japan. Okay, then as glo as this divided globalism set in the Soviet Union turned on America and this nation in diaspora which now had representation in international law, like in the state of Israel. So you're talking about like the winning coalition of the victorious element in the twentieth century. Like that's why, okay, And that's something I try and explicate. I'm drawing things for the SEGA conceptual intelligibility. I'm kind of drawing this in broad strokes, but that's the short answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that we I think everything. So we live in a world and I think I heard you say this recently. It's like people want to be like, oh, I didn't know this, and I can't. I can't be educated in this, even though like literally there every book in the world is in the palm of their hand with the phone and they can find out anything they want. And yeah, I think that the you're people are not going to understand exactly what's happened until you start blaming. You don't just blame one group, you blame, you blame everyone who was in on this.
Speaker 2: Well, they understand historical processes. Like I said, I one thing I do think of on Mesians are on too. I don't accept their whole. Uh, I don't accept their practice, you know, or anything. But something I write about is you do need some kind of intuition to interpret business cycles. I mean Stumping made that point too. That's not it's not that's not any mystical. It doesn't I'm not any reference or drawing around like a read or something. But you either have that you don't. The whole is greater than the sum of its part. Sometimes the water like reading the discrete codable variables. It's the same thing with politics and historical phenomenon or cultural things. I mean Eliot pointing into you either it's like, oh, you know, he was talking about shamanism and the prime symbols between very urus cultures. What commonalities are He's like, yeah, I can list variables that I can identify synonymous according to some sem arbitrary criteria, you know, ideas of edification and suffering and things that are and feelings that are universal the human condition. But they don't like tell us anything like like a sacred experience and things that are symbolic of it. In psychological terms, you know them when you see them, or you don't foresee these things, Okay, And I suppose that's what a talent is for religion. A miss culttures ones that have stronger and more vogative symbols of this nature or a stronger in that regard. Ones that don't are weaker. Okay, but that's part of it. Like even people are intelligent, and I'm not like a super smart person. I don't think I'm stupid, but I'm the last persons gonna pretend like I'm some kind of like genius or like I'm so much smarter than the norm. Because I'm not. I can perceive things in my field of concentration that other people can't. Okay. There's guys who trade stocks, and there's guys who trade for its. They can do that with financial quantities and things like that and financial instruments. I can't do that with that kind of stuff. I can with macroagonomics and politics. And if you can't, you're tripping over your dick because you're just looking at variables and treating it like some sort of formal equation or something, you know, and if that was the case, you guys like Metternich or Henry Kissinger James Baker wouldn't exist. If you were a king or like a president or like a warlord, you just like hire a guy from MI T and be like, okay, code code, what's gonna happen? You know, what's what? What's the Soviet Union gonna do? Like code these variables? Now? Well know for certain nobody can do that because that does because that's not what it is. But somehow guys like Metroanach and Kissinger and Baker like knew what was going to happen. It's not as a psychic, you know. I'm not saying like I'm anywhere near guys like that obviously, but on the spectrum or scale spectrum said that if you were going to call me a retard, but on the scale of the way my mind is wired. I that's where my skill set is. Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the points made here, and I'm just doing a bunch of Devil's Advocate at this point, is that the monetary system allows them to go, you know, do a lot of the things that they can do. That's part do you see that. Do you see the dollar going away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be It's not gonna just disappear, and there's not gonna be some punctuated collapse like nineteen twenty nine, but that you know, wipes out the dollars of reserve currency in some punctuated way, Like the dollar is gonna be kind of devalued to the point where it's just in a de fact a way, even if they're still gonna be incentive to maintain it the reserve currency, so you can still like encourage America to do business with you in the way that America wants to, you know. And like a lot of countries, I mean, China is the most prominent, but you know, they arn't eventually peg their currency against the dollar, you know, so that's gonna endure for a while. But gradually, even countries that insist that like the dollar is still the reserve currency, they're gonna deal like what Bricks does. I'm not one of these guys is like Bricks is the future because when that that's the Kremlin being stupid. But uh, and Coping is like the youngsters ce but uh, their model of like maintaining like a floating basket of currencies as a you know, to flesh out their reserves. That's going to become the norm. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what you know, I think what I hear a lot of people say is it's like, oh, the you know, the government's doing bitcoin reserves. El Salvador has bitcoin reserves. We still have gold reserves. And but what the dollar?
Speaker 2: Like, Bitcoin's not a currency, you know what bitcoin is. There's there's nothing wrong with crypto, but it's not a currency. It's a non traditional bond and it's a way of banking without being availed to the enforcement mechanism and control and possible seizure of federal authorities. You don't have a currency when the only store and value when your currency is pegged to the dollar, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made that point about that. I made that point about gold. It's like anything that you're trying to you identify as a potential m one currency so that you can, you know, stop fractional reserve banking. That's not what stops tractional or reserve banking. What stops fractional or reserve banking is people in charge who don't want to fractionally reserve the.
Speaker 2: Banking also something insidious thing in of itself, Like that's antiquated thinking, you know, like what's the alternative we should have, like an Islamic banking system where you're basically like when you take out a loan from a bank, you're basically lend them stock, and you know you're selling them like perennial stock, like beyond the scope of their investment. I mean like lending it, lending it interest in a way that's not usurious. That that's that's what fuels business and innovation. That's not like evil somehow. But the same people too, like the people equate like banking is evil with the same people claim like gold is is a is somehow like immune to interest rate manipulation. Gold is literally a shiny rock, like shiny rocks aren't real, and like bearer papers not fake, Like how's like a shiny rock real? You know? Like I think gold is cool. I like to see stuff meat out of it. It's nice to give you your girlfriend or something. I'm not anti gold, but it's a shiny rock. I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm gonna get us out of here. Let me just read a couple of super chats here. Uh, ex coboron Rumble says, and I don't believe this for one second. I mean, I believe the second part. I don't believe the first part. Says I've never met a Jew, but I did shake George Bush's hand when I was ten in two thousand, in the year two thousand, so close enough.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, right, yeah, Sully the amount like kite subscribe for five, thank you. Carl Yen, says Pete. Did you ever see any gigs at the Brass Mug in Tampa? I saw some great bands back then. Yeah, that was like the freakin' There was a lot of punk stuff there and hardcore stuff, and like at that time when I was in Tampa, I just wasn't into it. I've been to the Mouse Down there too, yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was that was kind of blowing up when when I was there too. But yeah, I was more into like the there was like a big goth glam scene there and everything, and that was like most of my friends that I was hanging out with were like into goth clam and everything. So yeah, Sully the Malki, says Pete. Did reading The Last Crusade have anything to do with you getting back to your Catholic roots. Understand you likely were on your way, but wow, Carol's Carol's work really pulls me that way too. For a for a bunch of years, like I was just getting put in, like Catholic heart core Catholics were getting put into, like my friends were, like everyone that I was coming into contact with was a hardcore Catholic and everything. And then I guess what cinched it was when I moved to this little town in East Alabama that has, you know, more like one hundred times more chickens than people, and there's this little Catholic parish in this town, and I'm just like, oh, let me go visit that and everything. And that's what That's basically what pulled me back in and got me for some of my first confession in decades, which was a load of fun. And then all right, and our buddy Kreig says, always great to see Pete and Thomas on a Sunday night stream after work, Creek coming in from Austria. That's awesome. But all right, man, I'm gonna let you go. I I appreciate you joining me for this stream, and I appreciate everybody. You know, I was, I was reading the comments, you know, and and I just wasn't responding to him because I thought this was a conversation that needed to be had at this time. So I want to thank Thomas for joining me once again. And yeah, man oh and by the way, everyone, in about an hour and fifteen minutes, the next episode with Thomas comes out. It's part four of the Radical Traditionalist School where Thomas talks about Marciliatti and Julius Evila. Yeah, so tune in. Thank you, Thomas. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Man. Want to welcome everyone back to the Pekingano Show. Thomas is back, and I guess maybe this will be like a part two of what we talked about in the live stream last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sense of will characterize it as such, What do you got for us? I refer to Hannah or rent a Lot. I mean I cite her a Lot as one of my sources. I mean, she was an important historian. She was an Akolata Heidegger, and she wrote specifically about the historical experience of Jewish and European hostility. And that's important because it's not something people understand and unfortunately. I mean, I honestly don't understand where people get their ideas from them. I guess maybe they think internet memes constitute some sort of education on things.
Speaker 1: Or oh, you know, you don't even have to guess that. I've had people tell me, like when I was a libertarian and I would talk about, you know, narco capitalism, how do people tell me? Everything I know I'm in a narco capitalist and everything I know about a narco capitalist I learned from memes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean, just like the terminology the one invoke it's this weird poemical stuff that doesn't really have a context, and you know, which is like whatever, I don't I prefer people like that didn't have the capability to poison our conversations. But you know, it's something, Uh, it's something that's ill understood, and uh, it's not reducible the subject matter. I mean, it's not reducible to polemic or things like that. And you can't, I regard, regardless of what's pathological or dysfunctional about you know, telemun of judaism, you can't project current political conditions into the distant past, as if that this is just some sort of structural schema that's always existed. And the reason why things became so anybody became so violent in the twentieth century is because there was a there was issues of first impression, emergent, a structure that was new. You know. One of our Ren's big points is that, first of all, the Third Reich was not at all in nationalist government. In some ways, it was the opposite. They looked at their mandate and their mission and their ideological imperative as as civilizational you know, their velt politic was a superpower politique. Hitler was always talking about how how Germany is the actual pivot of Europe and ustrategic terms, Europe is the air. It's a classical civilization. And that's what we've got to understand ourselves. Nationalism is this Westphalian contrivance that was a mile wide and a centimeter deep, you know. And I think by the point before the national socialists they'd contempt for the narrowness and nationalism and their early enemy he's I'm talking like when Drexler was heading the party, before Hitler even you know, came on the scene with the DAP, these like region, these regional nationalists were the guys they fight with a lot of the time because these people were stunted in their perspective, and that that's not what national socialism or any of the dominated theological strains that were actually having an impact in the world affairs, like like nobody thought that way anymore. Who was actually engaged, you know, in the way the way to understand Jewish power is that it was kind of the legacy of the balance of power system in Europe, you know, the slow development of nation states under kind of the tutelage and domain of absolute monarchs. You know. One of the ways they kind of were able to project power across the national frontiers, especially in the terms of fluid capitals such as it existed then, was through Jewish financial concerns. And this also the unofficial means that diplomacy, so such that Jews were kind of the de facto integrated banking structure of you know, What'stphalian Europe, you know, and to be clear, that didn't convey any direct political power. As a matter of law, Jews had no political power, you know, so when people act like in Cromwell's error or something, Jews were these bad guys who were sabotaging political events or engaged in social revolutionary activity. That's asinine, like whatever hostilities existed sociologically, it didn't try angelate to that kind of paradigm because that wasn't possible. It's just ignorant to suggest otherwise, you know. And after the French Revolution, the degree to which everything abruptly changed across the continent that can't be overemphasized. You know, among other things, a siding the sociological disruptions and the kind of onthological shock of it. Political power started to become global, you know, in an ascent way, and the nation states that still existed, their concerns became more and more scaled, and an exponentially larger amount of capital and credit needed to be placed at a government or a monarch disposal, you know, and this caused a consolidation. These kinds of smaller concern financial concerns were wiped out. Jews were downwardly mobile during that period, and that radicalized a lot of them. The combined assets of the wealthiest strata of Western and Central European jewry became more and more consolidated, and then that became a political concern just because of the power that wielded and suddenly the fortunes of that sort of financial structure was no longer abstract from politics and political events, you know, and there were certain show points whereby access to that kind of fluid capital dependent upon you know, political imperatives. And so you had ambitious men within these remaining Jewish financial concerns who became who became political actors, you know, in part because that will was always there and couldn't be realized, and also partly by necessity, you know. And to be clear, this is a fairly formalized structure. Long before, you know, a lot of court of stories had this idea, and even people who have someone of a visionist perspective, they view the kind of weird interdependence between European monarchs and aristocrats and jury as suddenly after you know, emancipation and the granting a political rights to people across credle divides. You know, this was suddenly when Jews started appearing at European court. That's totally inaccurate. Pretty much every noble house, every monarch, every royal court, they had some representative of Jewish financial concerns literally posted at court to handle this kind of business, you know, and these guys it was almost always a single individual. It was almost you know, it was almost always a single man who wasn't tethered the intrigues by virtual like the woman he was married due he almost always had contacts, familial contacts across national frontiers and ideally he'd have some sort of in with whoever the primary rial the court he served, you know, was was so in gauged. And uh, that was kind of the start of Jewish political power as we think of it, you know, despite what people think. I mean, yeah, in the modern era, like post Westphalian peace, money you took on an outside significance in political life. But it's the idea that having money aximatically makes you political powerful, pultically powerful. Is uh, that's a non sequator. It doesn't. I mean, even today, they're they're two different things. There's ah an interdependence there that's natural and financial power and political power. There's there's an there's incestuous aspects to the human component of who serves these concerns. But one doesn't somehow translate to the other automatically, you know, So it's not the thing of Jews. Is rich guys like that's not That doesn't tell us anything. All kinds of people have money, you know, in terms of control of wealth at scale, the Japanese and the Saudis control an astronomical amount of money. The world's not run by Japan and Saudi Arabia, okay, And that's not an accident. The U plus two production of commodities at scale, it had this kind of homogenizing effect on European economies, at least in the West of Europe. And that changes things too, because if basically every nation state it's it's national economy, you know, accounting for comparative advantage as they can be said to exist in microeconomics, is engaged in basically the same kind of business, financial concerns and financial financial houses that service them, they basically start gambling on the same imperatives and futures and outcomes, you know. And that's got the effect of not just driving up the cost of doing business, but you know it it allows for a certain homogenization of how of how of how capital functions at continental scale, you know. And to be clear too, this is I think I'm made this point before, probably not polemically, but going back to the Middle Ages through the late modern period, this is the big reason why kings fell out with Jews. It wasn't because Jews don't like white people and their commies. It was I'm in a hawk to these people, and the big I'm paying them is positively usurious, and I think I'll not pay them and I'll banish them from my kingdom. You know. That's what it came down to, and that is the effect of you've basically gotta handle your banking needs by proxy through some other friendly government, or you've got to stake out some sort of path of autarchy and a crew massive At that time, I would have been in gold and silver reserves and try to go it alone. This had a profoundly negative effect and your ability to do business if you did that. Okay, but that's that was the main catalyst for Jews being banished from the court. It wasn't people deciding that Jews are bad because I'm based so I don't want them here anymore. There was absolutely peasant revolts and programs against Jews that were born of hostility and Jewish financial and labor concerns. Abusing those people that don't number scent happened, But at the level of royals and Edict's formally banishing Jews from these territories. It was what I just said, it was. It wasn't this fantasy of what people seem to think, and you can't corral that new some sort of common paradigm with the current situation or as things have been since you know, the close of the nineteenth century or whatever. The UH. This started coming somewhat to an end, at least in you know, and by the time Germany was united, the whole schema of how national military endeavors were funded it changed. But in a lot of Europe this endured really until the Great War, the UH, the the austri the Austro Prussian War of eighteen sixty six. One of the big bank concerned, one of the big Prussian Jewish banking concerns, was a bleak Roter, and bleek Roter himself, gersanvan bleek Roter. He and Bismarck had this fairly tight business relationship, contemptions of the may have been otherwise, and one of the things that sort of solidified their partnership, you know, Bismarck was not he was not some that the ights Consler was not some sort of absolute monarch or something. He had to appeal the Parliament if he wanted to fund any kind of military activity. And when the Parliament cut the purse strings Bismarck, he made his case to somewhat prescious traditional allies, and when they weren't biting, he went to bleak Roter and uh essentially found himself in a hat you know, the uh, the the Jewish Berliner, you know, banking structure that'll do the last time that happened at scale. And this is one thing that's interesting, Like if you read the Numberg laws and if you read kind of the what what if you read like what Gerbel was writing in his diaries about like what the cadres were saying. You know, this was a very political act. It was we're gonna get Jews out of the civil service, We're gonna get them out of the professions. You know, we're gonna we're basically gonna strip them of political rights. And if they try to mobilize, you know, for example, uh, some kpdre and like sick them on our people in Munich or whatever, we're gonna we're gonna throw them in a concentration camp. There's no talk of Jews are not allowed to conduct financial business. Because at the level we're talking about, that wasn't really an issue. You know. It's not like it's not like in Berlin in nineteen thirty four, if I needed a small business loan to like open my restaurant or to you know, by like building tools for my construction firm. It's not like it was like appealing to some Jewish guy and I had to basically cowtow whatever he wanted to get, you know, like some sort of line of equity. And I think people must understand that, you know, their absolutely Jews actually did, absolutely did wield financial power, particularly the UK and the USA, but not in the way we're talking about in you know, Westphalian Europe. Sociologically it played out totally differently, you know, and it was a political problem in the German Reich, it wasn't. It wasn't an economics problem or or a banking problem. You know, I'd even argue too. I mean the case I'm the first to stipulate, you know, a lot of America's involvement in World War One, they quite literally was Wall Street having the Wilson administration by the balls and demanding interventions. They didn't eat a billion dollar loss based on this unsecured line of credit was being afforded to the British Crown. But I mean that was JP Morgan was absolutely a war profiteering firm, But this wasn't jew manipulating an outcome from Wall Street. J. K. Morgan didn't care how the how it shook out. They wanted their money, you know. It so happened that they bet on the wrong horse, you know, So that's important too. It was uh, and and and and again that's an odd case in the late modern era. I mean, often the things about the First World War were strained, but that's important to say. I'm sure there are buttle is going to be coming from some body in the comments insisting that insisting that H. Wilson was owned by Jews because of JP Morgan wanted its money. But uh, you know, and this is uh, you know. Traditionally too, there was sometimes formally sometimes just the factoh, these European peace treaties that establish national boundaries and rights therein, and these territorial swaps and everything else that characterized Europe for centuries, there was pretty much always some sort of Jewish representation on deck when these things were fleshed out, and that by the end of the nineteenth century, that basically come to an end, you know, And one of the rent makes the point too, I mean, aside from the political structure and the characteristics that derive from that structure that was emergent as Europe truly entered late modernity, you know, as wars became total culminating in World War One, the metrics became victory or death for waging war. You're not gonna have You're not gonna have some financial representatives on deck running unofficial diplomacy with your enemy as to how are both going to kind of make sure are our economic concerns aren't aren't devastated by conflict when you're trying to annihilate your enemy in absolute capacities, you know, you're trying to physically annihilate him and his country even occupy it and then essentially either rape what remains figuratively and literally or reconstituted as you know, a kind of destination market, fear manufacturers, and financial instruments. Like You're not you're not gonna have some Jewish banking representative on deck from the enemy country to like negotiate with your people. I mean, that's that's absurd obviously, you know, and that's important too. Nascent globalism, you know, the the limited globalism that was emergent by over one basically precluded that kind of stuff, you know, So it's it's, uh, it's ridiculous to talk about the Jewish financial power in the twentieth and twenty verth centuries is driving from banking. That's not what it derives from. You know. Interestingly too, I mean back when during the the Merkel counselorship, you know when famously when when these Wall Street types, including Goldman Sachs, they were trying to they're basically trying to break the industrial national economics of the Buddhis Republic, and they approached these German banking concerns, which were largely goyish, and I'm talking like in the two thousands and uh when they tried to get this is ABZ pre two thousand and eight crash. Goldman Sachs is trying to get the Germans to sign on with funding these uh financial instruments and basically put their you know, integrate retirement funds and welfare outlays with like four to one K type structures and like and like the whole like German bank community like laughed in their face, like we don't invest in derivatives? What's wrong with you? You know, I mean like it's I mean that speaks for itself. You know that this is a Germany is literally an occupied country. It's it's being subjected to ethnic cleansing by social engineering. But the indigenous financial structure they like laugh at Wall Street when they try and get him in on these like Shylock. Uh, you know, con shell games at scale, you know, with respect to financial derivatives. I mean, frankly, I would have been surprised for it any other way. I mean, now, the the Europeans are literally mentally insane people now, I mean like you can't they're parently irrational. But uh, you know I when uh, there was when when when some kind of basic reason it's still prevailed even a messtonagoan occupation, you know, I mean that that speaks for itself. That you know, banking concerns are particularly uh on the side of financial capital, you know, not commercial banking. Obviously it was very very discreet from whatever the political situation was and the political culture was, and the duras this day because in uh, in some basic sense, you know, so there was this, uh, there's there's this odd contradiction where on the one hand, this uh, this uh Jewish diaspora which existed in terms of basic hostility with indigenous European majorities. The thing that built their power base was their peculiar insinuation in the financial affairs and life at court. But what ultimately created this terrible and catastrophic enmity between the two populations was an almost exclusively political matter that didn't really have anything to do with with high finance, you know. And uh, this isn't a trivial point or something that generally give interest to academics. It's actually important. But uh, moving on, I find my place here, you know. And this is one of the reasons why in the era, the era being you know, the nineteen thirties and forties and then beyond the Cold War, and even today this pops up in historical discussions people attack revisionists or people they perceive as being sympathetic to fascism of history or whatever, saying like, well, how can how can you quote blame Jews for revolutionary communism if they're these if they're these arch capitalists manipulators. I mean, that's a false dichotomy anyway, but also it's not one or the other. And again by the twentieth century, you know, other than at great scale, we're talking about massive fortunes. You know, in these consolidated financial concerns, Jews really weren't insinuated into finance. Erie Sleiskin makes the point, you know, he's a guy who wrote the Jewish Century. He's an interesting scholar. You know, obviously he's a you know, he's he's descended from pale settlement people, you know, so it can't be said that he's just some constitutional anti Semite or something. You know, he's got an anthropological in the traditional sense, you know, drawing upon the same kind of methodology as people like Domazil. You know, he talks about the Jewish conceptual horizon, how they view themselves, you know, as a people, and how they view the world outside themselves, and the prime symbols that constitute that worldview. You know, he's though, he's the guy who coined the phrase Mercurians to describe the Asganasm and Apollonians to describe these European populations that you are descended from. A warrior yalomenry and I identify with those kinds of values and things. You know, he very much borrows in the trifunctional hypothesis. But you know, the Mercourian view or cultural perspective or you know orientation, existential orientation. We're gonna look at it that way. It's not reducible to a belief in money and the power and advocacy of money or something. You know. It's uh, it's got an emphasis on abstractions as the way of doing business in lieu of agricultural activities. You know what kind of profit teering and negotiation sometimes which is perfectnesce in a hostile liberally in lieu of warfare, you know, an idea of the historical process as a being kind of related to concrete particulars and intrigues they're in, rather than you know, a kind of narrative hole that is a exists under a you know, the Christian God obviously, you know, and Stesley makes the point too, or sled Scheme makes the point too. At the turn of the twentieth century, the total population of European Jewry was about eight zero point seven million, and over five million of these people lived in the Russian Empire, where they were about four or five percent of the population, and most of the Russian Jews lived in the pale settlement and residency laws restricted them. There there were some slim minority who were farmers or factory workers like scattered about. But you know, his point was that breaking down these demographic realities, you know, you're you're not talking about something like cosmopolitan group of people. You're talking about a really kind of primitive, almost backwards living people, you know, in majoritarian terms, you know. So the idea that these this kind of cultural milew was giving rise this kind of worldly, uh conspiratorily sophisticated perspective is kind of nonsense. You're talking about very basic hostility, okay, from people who mostly were kind of incestuously insular, you know, and like within that uh kind of strange existence developing an increasing and curating, like an increasingly violent hostility to the world without you know, then that reality seems totally at odds with the kind of caricature that exists in people's minds of jewelry, you know. And Selenskin makes the point too that this a major component of them kind of home mercorean conceptual horizon. It's contingent on the outside world retaining this kind of strangeness, you know, and the cliche is that you know, you're asking us it's this paranoiac tendency and not just dislake for outsiders, but this idea that the outside world's dangerous. You know, that's very much the source of you know, internal cultural life here. You know, this this is the opposite of a sophisticated worldly perspective. You know, it's uh, it's it's incredibly it's a cultivated ignorance, you know, like it really it really is, you know, and and that that breathes on pathologies too. So what of the sort of the cultural pole stars and and and psychological meta tricks in terms of you know, historical memory. You know, oh, the Cossacks are programming us. You know, there's there's a World War two, is a world conspiracy against Jews. You know, like this kind of stuff would be laughable were it not you know, enshrine into this kind of reigning ideology of you know, that that that oppresses people at scale. You know, if you if you remove that aspect of it and the historical significance of it and the danger of it, you you'd pity and laugh at people who think that way, you know, and that uh, you know, to be clear, there's kind of a naturally built in, almost commissarial structure. Very few people talk about this. I think it's because a lot of Americans don't really have a taste for serious theology and anthropological characteristics that are related therein you know, the degree to which Jewish society became this sort of fractious remnant of a once complete cultural paradigm after seventy a d really can't be overstated. Like this idea of the synagogue being the center of cultural life, and these these rabbinic scholars who aren't priests, and I'm not sure people really understand that without a temple, there's no priesthood. Without a sacrificing priesthood, there is no judaism as is understood in biblical terms. But a rabbi is basic we he's kind of one part minister, but he's more almost kind of a scholar of the law, you know, like a juristic professorial type. You know, having men like that be kind of the cultural backbone and in lieu of a temple or a church, having a synagogue, which is basically which is basically an academic and political institution be the center of humanitarian life. That's very strange, you know, and that's also why, that's also why the kind of two pole stars of status among the Asganaism. We're being a learned man in Judaism, and again not not a priest and not a and not a kind of not a you know, like a learned man in Islam. You know what, people are gonna quotally call him mullah, which is improper for a lot of reasons. But that's something different too. You're gonna think of a you know, these guys in places like Iran, you know, and you find it across the sectarian divide like Sarsuni. You're kind of aspire to be like a learned man in Islam. That's kind of a different thing that's strong almost upon you know, like a tradition of mystics that's common to a lot of these a lot of these uh Islamic cultures. Like I'm not I'm not saying that's a lofty thing to aspire to either, but it's a different thing. You know. Uh, there's nothing there's there's there's nothing mystical about a rabbi. There's nothing, you know, it's uh like I said, it's fundamentally commissarial, you know. And uh so that role you know, being kind of coveted or like being able to crew money. You know. That's like however people feel about that and whether that's you know, moral or not. It's a strange thing to assign that kind of profound cultural value, Like most most developed culture is kind of view with the in terms of the opposite, you know, like, oh, he's a pious man, he foregoes an interest in you know, material things for their own sake.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So this is this is all very strange. And again, the way you understand it is that these tendencies derive from this self imposed isolation and kind of ignorance of the outside world and this sort of like incestuous and celerity. It doesn't derive from the kind of like cynical worldiness that comes from you know, running things and you know, knowing about the world and being urbane. That's preposterous. It's it's it's literally the opposite, you know. And this is a and this is one of the things too, where once that kind of interdependence that existed between European elites and Jewish elites, based again on kind of the how politics was done at court and things like. Once that I went away, you're talking about populations that are situated really as vicious enemies. And not only was there no longer any sort of interdependence that insinuated a kind of common objectivity about one another, if not respect, you know, once that went away, something horrible was going to happen. And that's exactly what did happen, you know. And to be clear too, I don't know if I got on this before, but like skin makes the point, you know, most well, most Jews didn't even speak the languages of the people they lived among, you know, like Ukrainian Jews spoke Yiddish. They didn't speak Ukrainian or Russian. You know, if you went to a if you went to a Jewish village in Latvia, even when that was situated you know, amiss, you know, like a larger constellation of towns or something. These people didn't speak Latvian. They didn't eat the same foods, they didn't go to the same places. They looked at each other as dirty, you know, as similarly, like unless you were some sort of linguistic scholar or something, or just by accident of being immersed in some sort of truly sort of cosmopolitan and multi racial city like casperg Vienna. You know, Nanjis didn't speak Yiddish, like why would they, you know, so there was It is possible, in late modernity, perhaps even especially in late modernity, to literally live next door to a people and remain totally insular from them, and I think a lot of people, I mean, that's one of the reasons why the whole narrative of globalism a scale fails. I mean that that's starting to fade out. People don't really you're you're you're finding those kinds of appeals to you know, moral platitudes and social propaganda, that that's that's becoming less and less common. But this idea that oh, in the modern uh, under modern conditions, you know, you live around over kinds of people. It's like yeah, and people got their face and the screen and like they hate each other. Like it's not you know, you're not going out to like work on a farm with like a you know, all these great people who work there with you or something or you know, and incrasingly, you're not even like you're not even passing Randall's on the street. Anymore if you don't want to, you know, I mean I kind of have to don't of a car, you know, like, but in uh, the uh, the degree to which, even prior to information age innovations, you could entire communities could avoid each other while being situated two miles apart. I mean that was the reality. You know, it's the uh. But that's you know, and it's obviously this is a bit tangential, but it's related, you know, uh, and it's particularly on point. It needs to be this kind of ongoing discussion about the reason for this profound and catastrophic enmity of the game to Russia. I mean they agree to which the readers asanasm hate the Russians can't be overstated, you know. And even even when you read this this kind of yeah Van Mishem type propaganda, like even within their own narrative they say stuff like, you know, Germany was a civilized and culture land and you know, Jewish blind Perlinners, you know, were patriotic Germans. You know, if if we were gonna suffer a horrible program anywhere, we'd have thought it would be Russia. I mean, Russia is the enemy to the ashcanasm you know and uh, I like, uh, you know that peace Stalin's willing executioners. It was originally a it was a paper that Kevin McDonald drafted, and then he expanded into this uh not quite book length essay, but the most of that piece. It's a review and a breakdown of sleds Skeen's book, because this is a huge aspect of what sleds Keen talks about, you know, and he fully acknowledges a huge amount of Jews joined the Cheka and they set about to massacre their Slavic neighbors who they viewed as oppressing them. You know, they hated these people, and Stalin exploited that, you know. And I don't know how anybody can look at how the Soviet the Russian Revolution developed. You literally had the Jewish population locking and loading, slaughtering these people that they hated, massacring their priests, destroying their churches, trying to wipe them out as a culture. And then when these criminal personalities like Stalin, after kind of the cycle like killing it run its course, and after the Second World War and the emergency wrought by the pass like what does Stalin do you being hanging and purging all of them because they were too dangerous to allow to survive in this kind of socialistic empire. That derived it's what you know, driving its internal cohesion and its legitimacy from this claim that, you know, the Russians are the first among the nationalities. Like how anybody can look at that and be like Prutin likes the Jews and Israel in Russia are allies. I mean, like you're you don't lose reality if you think that way, or I mean, you're so fucking stupid, I you probably are at risk of fretting to breathe, you know, and and then dying, you know, to say nothing to the fact that the Soviet Union was literally at war for Israel with Israel for decades. The Russians went to war against Israel again in twenty eleven and then as zion as the government was installed in Ukraine, it receeded to assault the Russian Federation. Like this isn't esoteric or crazy stuff that requires a lifetime of study and attention to subtle nuanced to to understand. Like if you look at a political map and if you turn on legacy media programming for five minutes, this is what jumps out at you, like, even if you're not an intelligent person. You know, that's why I just I refuse to engage with people who say such things anymore because some things are too stupid do acknowledge. But that's you know, that's that's the long and short of it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've got my own theories on geopolitical affairs, and obviously I'm no environmentalist type of person. But the reality is that this voracious appetite for consumption and the conversion of you know, natural racism and commodities, in the in the in the usable value added things this has. You know, there's a limited caring addacity here. And one of the reasons America is the loci of world power is because it's it's it retains, you know, what remains that what remains the bounty of nature is situated here being rapidly depleted. The remainder, the other remainder of the world's natural resources are in Central Asia. You know, uh, oil, natural gas, arable land, you know, all all these things. Central Asia, the Russian heartland. It doesn't quite have what we do here, but it's compared to the rest of the planet, it's a tremendous wealth of resources, and uh so there is that incentive to to break up the Russian Federation and be able to access and exploit those things. You know. I mean that this this goes way back. So that's that's always a consideration, but that is that is far from the primary catalyst for the you know, adopting any irrational war footing towards the Russian Federation has happened in nineteen ninety nine and plus two. If that was the only if that if that, if that was the only objective, you will that's not that you don't go about it by waging some irrational crusade against the Russian Federation and transforming Ukraine into a kind of suicide torpedo. That's not how you do it, you know. So it doesn't it doesn't defeat or about the proposition to point out, you know, well it you know, these uh some of these energy concerns are trying to break Russian state control as far back as like you know, ninety nine, two thousand. Yeah, that that that did happen. That is happening, but like it's not one of the other you know. That's why too, the when the Bush Baker plan the Bush Baker Gorbachev model for the post Soviet era. You know, like I said before, it's really interesting because in part that plan called for the Soviet Union to remain until full disarmament had been realized, and then for the transition to something like the Common of Independent States. This kind of devolved federalism, but with the supremacy of Moscow as the political core remaining. But Rumsfeld, Cheney a bunch of the PNAC guys, they their big notion was to break the Soviet Union essentially into three pieces, you know, like the Siberian East or like, so what was Soviet of Asia? Then there was like basically, uh, the Greater Moscow Leningrad kind of constellation of uh of of territory, and then uh like Ukraine and like Belarus and like Western Russia. You know that that was kind of how it was supposed to break down, and uh, some sort of some sort of cipher like Yelson would be kind of like the dictator of you know, like American Commissariat Moscow there to the EU would be able to essentially cannibalize Ukraine, you know, uh with you know America. And the driver's seat obviously is the occupying element and then uh the uh the Soviet Far East would what had beened like the Soviet Far East that basically be like the territorial hedge against China, and that also be uh the origin point of deployment into Central Asia and stuff you know, in the subcontinent, what have you. And they would also facilitate pressure being brought to Baron Iran and stuff that's really interesting to contemplate.
Speaker 1: Well, well, the people who think that that Putin works for the Jews would have to believe that he basically is doing what Yeltsin was supposed to do as far as p Neck was the and which means that if he works for the Jews, he works for America. Yause, I mean, if if we're zog, that means that that means that Putin works for the United States. Is the United States government?
Speaker 2: The same people like I said, like, I don't I haven't followed him lately. Maybe he's become more center. I don't know. But I used to run under these guys who were like Info Wars fans, and they drop a lot of Alex Jones' talking points and they claim stuff like the Cold War was ledgered Maine and I'm an idiot because there was never any chance in nuclear wars. It was all fake and it's like, that's not how things work. I mean, that's stupid for all kinds of reasons. But it's like, so America and the Soviet Union, they're just maintaining these massive constellation of military forces. Then they were pretending to go to war in places like Vietnamine and Gola and killing a bunch of people just as part of like the Magicians act. Why would anybody do that? You know? But there's the same people who claim that, well nine to eleven was a controlled demolition. It's like, okay, but if you don't need to blow up the world trace and get a war man date, you know, you basasically to stir up war fever. You know, this isn't uh, this isn't nineteen forty where you got you know, President for life Roosevelt saying, how do I how can I mobilize twenty million men, you know and kill off they were from like a quarter million, like a million American boys in some unpopular war and basically shut down all activity other than this, you know, unrelated this unrelated to this, you know, massive war effort yeah, then you do need a pearl Harvard. I maink that happen. You don't need to You don't need to blow up New York City to invent a catalyst to intervene in the Middle East, you know, I mean did Bush that, did Bush forty one order some sort of bomb to be planted in Chicago or LA to intervene in the Gulf War? I mean like apparently not, you know, like because that's acidine. But the you know, I say, with the Russia thing, it's like, Okay, I understand in some cases we're talking about historical or plical phenomena, like trying to explain to people, especially people who don't really understand these topics in depth, why there was this incredibly violent enmity between you know, Jews and Germans. Okay, that's a complicated topic and it's subtle. The case of Russia and Israel, they both talks, both Russians and Israelis and Jews write books about how they hate each other, why they hate each other, they go to war constantly, and then people turn around and act like this is like they're like be fuddled by the reality of this, Like I don't it's very much above board, you know, like essentially the entire final phase of the Cold War, especially after you know, Southeast Asia and and the subcontinent and you know what, we're stabilized where they set a lit in this kind of divided paradigm and the sound of Soviets split was you know, kind of ossified into a new paradigm. Like basically the front line of the Cold War was Palestine. You know it, uh Moscow literally passed a law making it a crime to be a Zionist. Like this this goes back centuries. You know, it's it's I I don't understand it how you can be like that fucking stupid, but uh, you know, like I said, I just don't. I just don't engage with those people because they're I worry you might be contagious, Like I might become like unbelievably fucking stupid if I like catch whatever they have or something.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like the nine to eleven thing, the how not how nine eleven happened and how the buildings fell, why three buildings fell is really like that's for the low IQ people to talk about why it happened, and you know, why it was carried, why that mission was carried out is way more important, But people don't want to know the why because if you can figure out where the bomb was placed here and what happened here, you you seem to be a whole lot smarter.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like that's one of the things about conspiracies is and I'm not talking about conspiracy. There are conspiracies. There was a conspiracy to get the United States into World War One. We know this. I mean, that's that's inarguable. I'm talking about these conspiracies that are meant to divert you away from the things that you should be concentrating on. I mean, it's like you have people who believe that, like the reason pot the reason Putin is is a Jewish puppet is because he's crossing over border and killing white people. Yeah, well that's what that's what That's what Jews want, right, Jews want to kill white people. And even even if he's not working with him, he's so fucking stupid that he fell for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. It's just like a totle lag of understanding of how the sociology function. That's scale too, Like, I don't I think Pelee's idea that if you're talking about a country or a political consolation of hundreds of millions of people. It functions kind of like the office they work at, just bigger or something like. They don't they don't understand that when you're talking about humanity at that scale, there's nobody really at the helm. You know, you've got politically powerful people they're responding to essentially apocal forces or acts of God, going to live it that way and identifying you know, when where and how. You know, a directive intervention by political or military means you know, can swing an outcome when where or the other you know, I know there's other things there too. I mean there's like what honor demands and you know, impulses relating to the passions and things and you know, uh, paradigms of religious belief that like inform conduct. But you know, I don't. Yeah, that's what people just don't even understand, like what what politics is like it's not or they think that the planet is like some sort of variant of whatever, like weird corner of America they live in, you know, like one of the things like you know, and uh, I think too, they've got this idea that warfare only emerges as some sort of as some sort of deliberate policy, and like you can you can just make it happen or make it not happen, like you can by tending your garden or something. You know, I mean, like war arrives, like the seasons, you can inspire to capitalizing conditions of enmity and push those conditions towards catastrophe, you know, like America is done in Ukraine, but it's uh the situation there. You're dealing with the totally dysfunctional culture and there's an irrational animosity there, particularly coming from the Ukrainian side. But that didn't like spontaneously emerge one day because you know, idiots the American Department of State have some ability to like mind control people or something. But I maintain and this isn't some sort of stupid flex are standing politics at scale. It's like anything else I don't understand, Like people just decide to understand this. It's like would you decide you understand nuclear physics? You know, like why do you think you have some say on this? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You know, you have no ability to perceive these things. But you're like, oh, this is what I think. It's like why because you watch you watch TV, like you know, it's really really really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're not going to get it from podcasts either, and that's coming from a podcaster. Yeah, we can help you down the road, we can point you in the right direction. But if you're not leaving here, if you're not leaving this and reading Uri Sledskin or Hana our Rent, well you don't know what. You don't know what was just discussed, you know, And then you're going to have the people who are going to immediately say, well, you're invoking a rent and you're invoking Sledskin, and there are both Jews, and of course they're going to say that there the all the Jews, all the this blame needs to be deflected away from Jews because you know, they're trying to protect their own Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just don't I read. Uh. I remember, I take a layman in terms of like space science and stuff, and I listen to a lot of podcasts like by that guy Jean Michael Goadier, you know, he does the Event Horizon pod and stuff, and uh, whether people agree with the takes of him and these other guys, these guys are all like PGDs and physics. Like I'm not saying credentials mean you know something, But in that whole kind of sphere, there's not just like random guys who are like, yeah, I manage a Walmart, but today I'm gonna talk about you know, black hole cosmology because I watch TV, so I'm an expert like like literally in like the political sphere, that's what it is. It's like I'm some like random dickhead like Dan Bill's aria and you might remember me from like like how to pick Up Girls and like steroid guys stuff. But I don't like Israel now, you know. It's like where do these motherfuckers get their fucking balls? You know, It's like you got no you have no opinion on this, you know, like you like you know less than nothing. You know. That's that's weird about it. When I realized there was an entire legacy media culture that it's kind of tailored to confer these delusions upon randos that they were actually they actually understand politics. But I still maintain it's a fucking weird phenomenon. I literally spend like ten hours a day like studying this stuff, and I have for my entire life, and uh, I feel like I'm just scratching the service of things. But then there's like a billion randos who are like barely literate, who have like some hardest fuck opinion on politics, like it's retarded.
Speaker 1: Some of them have audiences too, no, so.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that's like I said, like if you look at these these supposedly like right wing fags, it's just like random idiots, Like that's why he's that, Like Dan Bilderian guys like this, Like Jim bro guy. One day he's like, I don't like Israel, Like it's it's it's like a grift. But it's just weird. It's weird. These people think they understand that it's weird. They gravitate the total randos who they decide or authorities on you know, like photical theoretical affairs and stuff, and it's just like weird. They think that they're in they have a stake in this anyway. It's like it's like the rand whos have decided like Trump is ruining their life. It's like it's like it's like you don't understand these things. This has no impact on your life, Like why why are you convinced like Donald Trump is after you. It's like whoever the president is. It's like you're not capable of understanding this ship. Just like go about your goofy life and you know where you like work at Target or whatever, Like why why you decided You're like some Marvel Comics character and Donald Trump's a super villain who's trying to do things to you, you know, like that that you have like no bearing on your world, you know, like it.
Speaker 1: All right? Man? Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's just frustrating sometimes because you know, you you bury your heads the head in these books and you actually read them to people sometimes, you know how I like to do that and everything, and people still don't get it. It's still black and white. It's still this black and white good versus evil kind of thing, and it's there is no I mean, if you bring up if you bring up sociological issues, you know, within within the framework of two people, of two distinct peoples who just are not going to be able to get along with each other. I remember one time you and I talked about I think Jews in Spain. It's like, how the hell did Jews go into a Catholic country and both of those groups not immediately start killing each other. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And why because there's a So it's not because one doesn't like the way the other one looks, one doesn't like the way the other one smells. It's because there is a fundamentally sociological issue there that is going to cause one of those groups to realize that the other is a grave threat to their to their survival in in that milieu.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and it's yeah, exactly, Well no, and that's why that's why Gee keeps so hard and increasingly I'm a part of it because I'm like old and cantanke risks, but I'm just not I I'm not here to like trying spoonfeed knowledge to stupid people. They're like or disruptive or ignorant people. And it's like, I don't I think it really gets me. And like I said, I mean, I I'm trying to overreact to this stuff and I'm very fortunate and all hads of way. It's not better, but they'll be motherfuckers. They will literally plagiarize my shit and like say stuff I'd said word for word, and then like I'm an idiot and I don't know what I'm talking about. It's like, really, man, it's like you gotta have you built a content brand on plagiarizing me, you know, so it's like you must be a real idiot then, because like apparently I don't know anything, but your entire kink is like appropriating everything I say and write. But you know, and then like Thunders made the point that like people would they hate on him constantly and see he was like a junkie piece of ship, but then they'd like imitate everything he did, so I guess thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you got a chance to have a conversation where people who have been studying this for decades and like they're actually like real academics, and you have conversations with them and they're like they're not calling you an idiot like some fucking a non on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Will Well it's also too, I mean, frankly, like I said, I don't I don't think I'm I don't think I'm better than anybody. You don't think I'm like some kind of genius. But it's like, well, I don't know, man, I have that conversations about this kind of shit with people like Henry Kissinger and you know, I've never been told that I'm that I don't know what I'm talking about, that I'm an idiot, and like I said, it's like, okay, fine, I'm an idiot then while you motherfuckers stop plagiarizing me now, like I whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, all right, man, tell people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, uh, the best spot remains substick. It's real Thomas seven seven seven dot substack dot com. You know that's from there you can get to my social media and all that shit. And uh, my website now is pretty like everything should be working right, It's number seven hm as seven seven seven dot com, Like go there first and foremost.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir. Oh one thing I took away from this you said it at the end. Gatekeep gatekeep gatekeep in your personal especially in your personal life if you're if you're out there gatekeeping on Twitter. Oh that guy over there, he won't name the Jew, so that means that means that he wants the Jews to take over Yeah, seek Canadian healthcare? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why that's why you don't teach people to read exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take every other back