Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Egg. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some ship Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 2: Okay, I oh fuck the fucking windows open. I was like, why don't look stupid? You look stupid? Yeah, I look. I look like I'm in a dreamy daydream. The flowers get up and close for a couple of hours. You got it? We mean, okay again, we can't have the lighting changing from the outside. Interferences like, yeah, we can't be that unprofessional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we take our lighting very seriously, sir. I actually I keep forgetting because I want to get uh, I want to get a cup. Yeah, it's it was, It's the reason why I I've been uh like, I was like, oh, I'm gonna wear my sunglasses until I do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because we have a we have a light blasting directly. It looks so dingy in here now.
Speaker 3: It's like it's I'm absorbing it so much and I'm like, oh my eyes hurt after I'm done.
Speaker 2: Does it does it reflect weird? After? Because of the your glasses and ship.
Speaker 3: Well, at least I got a little bit of blocking stuff in here, so it's not as strenuous.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: It's just like, you know, that much light in your face for like a few hours, it just strained your eyes, and you get.
Speaker 4: Might put my screen at like max of brightness on my computer, and then I put my eyes right up against the screen.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember because we all dealt with having no uh you know how you have all the dark modes on everything now.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: I just I was just how the fun did How did I live without this? Because everything was just white backgrounds pretty much every website, And now whenever I go in a white background now, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh the only the only black background sites I remember, like when I was younger were like porn Hub and red Tube.
Speaker 2: It was only like always except for like x X and x NX videos and like x X videos and Hamster. I think where they were, they were always bright, they.
Speaker 3: Were xu is it is it just.
Speaker 2: As I remember the Hamster. I never got that though, like why I.
Speaker 4: Don't really I never questioned that. I was just like, I'm just here to find I'm dropping in. I'm gonna put in what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: Then there's there's that blue one too, or x xx or something that's the blue one, and I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Why is that the one that I don't think I ever used?
Speaker 4: That one wasn't there was one I knew about X bunker x x x bunker, and that one was like green and yellow. So it's like, what the podcast no, no, no, welcome.
Speaker 2: Trying to talk about porn. Man, I just want to start before I forget it. It's be it's me Chris, it's him Kingston, I think, and then it's him Derek. Look, look it's us, stark Tank, patrona Compass, snark Tank, stark Tank, Dot Shop for merch, Final Fantasy, Autistic and Afraid, a bunch of other stuff over there. Go over there. Or I hate to say this again, but some of you aren't getting the message because you're not going over there. If you don't go over there, we'll kill you. It's really simple. It's like simple as that. It's not a threat. It's a promise, and you can't legally, it's not illegal to make promises. Yeah, they changed the Yeah they changed a Final Fantasy shirt. I got her a final Fantasy shirt shirt. That was funny. It is a good it is a good shirt.
Speaker 4: A final Fantasy shirt. You actually got Carilonia. She was like, I want a final Offendity shirt. And I was like, you don't even know who that is. He's like, yeah, that's that's that's Wind, right, And I was like, no, his name is.
Speaker 2: She did not say Wind. She would have to know his name is Cloud.
Speaker 4: She knows who Cloud is. She's not that detached.
Speaker 2: She lives with me. Unfortunately, she knows who Clouds Nimbus, like Goku would have been more believable that she's Mexican. Know what I'm saying is like if somebody didn't Goku, if somebody didn't know who that was, they wouldn't say Wind because it's too clouded. Yeah, yeah that's stratos rights. Yeah, that's Cumulo Nimbus. It's sucking. Uh.
Speaker 3: What are the memory the memory ones?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the memory you.
Speaker 4: Know what they just called kinds of clouds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the Stratusimus and there's.
Speaker 3: A I don't know if the memory because you know, you ever see the ones that are like a bunch of little kids.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're called memories. They're called something like that. No shot, Absolutely, they're called memory clouds or something like that. I just said. It's something like something like that, meaning that there's no experience is within it. I know. There's three kinds of clouds that would blow my mind. Clouds. See what pops? Just clouds. Look what I was just looking up recently, Mark goth Home Improvement. Why because I forgot that this happened. Did that happen in the show? Yeah, the youngest son had a goth phase.
Speaker 3: And and the reason why it happened is because one of the writers of the show had a goth son and for him to, I guess vent about it, you want to shame his son on national team essentially, And then he ran into that the writer's son one time on set and he saw him wearing gothsha and he's like, I'm sorry, man, I'm not trying to make fun of you.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is this is what they they Maybe maybe I'm literally literally just working right, I'm sorry, All right, Let's see about a tit. Clouds. I feel like, you know, four kinds of clouds.
Speaker 4: It might be four kind of clouds, three kinds of rocks.
Speaker 2: There's three. There's three kinds of rocks. There's only there's only three. There's only three mamaidas. Mamaids, yeah, which all the stems from memory. Memory. That's crazy. I've never heard of that in my life. What the three kinds of other kind of clouds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's another stratos might learn something them tits, tits, I don't want to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, they're just clouds, the kind of Okay, well, you're like, I don't want to see, reassuring you they're just clouds. It's fine, bro Chill, chill, chill.
Speaker 3: B I hate the when the complete is perfect, it comes like, stop, stop being so predictively perfect. Sometimes serious Columbus and Stratus nimbus Columbus clouds. Yeah, sorry Columbus, which makes Cumulus serious and stratus, and then Nimbus was added as a special type.
Speaker 2: Cumulo nimbus isn't a real thing. I just want to probably both of them together. Yeah, that's what it is. I think anyway, those are the subtypes. Anyway, whatever, Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcasts. Me Kingson and I saw Superman. Derek is not so we're not gonna talk too deeply about it, but it was great, very fun. It's very good. That was that was tasantly surprised and that was nice.
Speaker 4: They handled God Gardener well, I know your your your lantern head, so they gay Gardener, they handle him.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't your favorite lantern? Is it actually? John? Are you typically? Is it just Guy Gardner? Is not my favorite? I like that Gardener. But he's a he's a ship. He's like him in the movie.
Speaker 3: He's good for he's his he's good for what he's supposed to be. I think he's it's war. I like that there's different personalities. That was my biggest critique of how Jordan wore. He just felt kind of like standard boring guy. Yeah and uh and especially alongside uh if you needed like a Barry Allen. A lot of times they were written relatively the same. If they ever crossed pass and I'm like the funk out of.
Speaker 2: Here, like them crossing paths is like meaningless because they're the same persons essentially, Like they just different.
Speaker 4: Was like the color swamps, like Iron Man and freaking Doctor Strange talk, but you guys are the same Nigga man kind of the Nigga brilliant Sky. You're just both talented assholes.
Speaker 2: One's a surgeon basically, the other one's a rocket.
Speaker 3: The other one rockets rig that's the same person. But yeah, that I'm excited to see it. I'm we're we're probably I'm gonna she has like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of sick leave, so just take a day off.
Speaker 3: I think today she just told him that she's finally leaving, and then uh yeah, so that's it's gonna be nice to at least heard because she already got a few interviews, and then hopefully it should just be better because look, man, no shade, no shade to the Armenians.
Speaker 2: But damn brother, no shade.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's just unfortunately, being in this area, if you don't speak Armenian, it's hard to get a job, like especially in the type of fields she works, and she works a lot of billing and stuff medical ship.
Speaker 2: So they're like, uh, no, you don't speak this. So no, yeah, you speak Armenia like twelve This is at.
Speaker 4: Least language twelve hundred, like on the planet.
Speaker 2: Probably like Armenian. They probably speak. I mean, it's been beaten out of them. They speak what is that? What a language is? Speak? Speak? What you speak Armenian.
Speaker 4: What do you mean Armenian our Farci those are I'm sure it's but it's Armenian not there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they unfortunately don't have their own language, like you know, like Belgians, and there are certain provinces that got carved out, but they clearly belong to it.
Speaker 4: It's funny how like everybody over there speaks German, and it's like, I wonder what the point is?
Speaker 2: Point is, Uh, Superman is surprisingly good. I recommend it. I think you. I think it's a It's a genuinely feel good movie. I loved it, had a great time. I'm probably gonna see it again. I think just to see how man how I feel about it, because it because the first like twenty minutes, I was like, I don't know how I feel about this. The first twenty minutes I was like, ah, something, this is quick, and then it kind of just like, oh, okay, this is great.
Speaker 4: My fire part was when and uh, favorite part is when you shut the fool. But my favorite part is when Superman wanted to a white man. It was like, you're fucking white and stupid and slapped his dick super powerful and his dick blew up and he was like, oh man, I'm just a straight white Man's like, yeah you are.
Speaker 2: He stopped his head flat. Good.
Speaker 3: Interesting of your kind is over. I like that trailer that they showed only yeah, that's it was.
Speaker 2: That that big thing about like uh white Superman woke and he's like, you know, flying trans women to get abortions or something. Do you see uh Audi's named Dean Dean Withers, not Dean Norris, the guy that played I think it was the Lowes and Clark Superman. Oh Dean Kane. Dean Kane?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: I think it was as like is it Kane?
Speaker 3: Because I also I get it hit his name confused with the it doesn't matter, but like, did you see he tried he's trying to be relevant.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, just knew be woke.
Speaker 3: And then people started playing clips from his Superman. Yeah, it's like like credible, it's woke. Like the clips from his Superman is.
Speaker 2: Ironically like more woke than anything in the new movie I imagine, so literally just as woke, if not more. And it's like, dude, why would you like these are like look there are like I really I really like like the X Men and Superman are the worst characters to make this argument for because they have generally with the exception of like Superman, who's had like because he's been a part of like US propaganda for so long. Sure, there's obviously like it's like that famous comic of him like making his face Asian hilarious.
Speaker 4: I own that comic? Do you really not the original copy?
Speaker 2: Do you have it framed? It? In my bedroom? You have that one panel blown up put on my walls. But with the exception of that, like Superman's like core fundamental it is like literally like Saturday Morning TV, like good is good and bad is bad. Ye, Like killing things is bad, So I'm not gonna let things get killed. I don't know what you're it's insane. I think it's the same as very funny though, like what you get what you get into the meat and potatoes of the character. They're like, oh god, I didn't realize, kind of like Jesus Christ really actually he Chris. It's like the ultimate example of that. Really, all of it. I think all of them.
Speaker 4: I think Spider Man does too. I think Batman is too. I think I think all of them fundamentally well. Batmans appeal like once you period the exterior layer off of them.
Speaker 2: Thatman is a mentally ill billionaire who doesn't really help people. He doesn't help people, but he also doesn't he doesn't I wouldn't put I would put Batman probably the least in that category. Actually, he probably think that Batman woke. I would notice, but you know what I mean, like i'd be like I explaining it. They're all like the nature of heroic character.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop breaking these u these thugs. Next, it's sending them to the hospital because you know they they're doing this because the cities is bad.
Speaker 2: It's their socioeconomic status. You see as he's holding a he's holding a guy with a claw grip, three hundred and eighty four pound man about bustle holding in one hand. He goes, why I do this? He's got his head and he's like bashing. I don't blame you, it's the systems. His head just flat. It's really crazy because I really feel like it's like it looks like that's the front of a hammer, the hammer, but it's it's a big problem that comes from Superman, particularly Batman gets underwritten so much by the arts. Most people played Dark has thiggas can't read, so people aren't reading his comics. So people's playing a Rham games. You're like, you're sure he doesn't sure he doesn't kill people because uh yeah he eyes are dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also a lot of variants of him doing that's every that's all of those, it's all of those characters. It's like it they've been they've been around too long. Man, but Superman like like the X the X Man is the biggest one where it's just like they're literally just diversity, and they're just the diversity the heroes. Like it's the whole point of them.
Speaker 3: Marginal marginalized groups that are margins in marginals.
Speaker 2: They're literally marginalized people within a greater marginalizement. It's like they're they've always had lies. I remember, it's so funny, like somebody I ran into a fan recently at the bank and uh, this is not today, by the way, I had to go to the banke earlier for some bullshit. But and they were like, oh you do YouTube, right. I remember, like there was this one video you did about like the X Men that made me fucking crack up. And I was like the X Man that I make a video about the X Men, and then I remembered when that the Apocalypse movie, Do you remember that?
Speaker 6: I remember the bill the billboard that it was presque where Apocalypse is choking mystique and everybody was like, it's sexist that show that, which is fucking insane hilarious.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is the kind of thing where I like, I'm reminded of shit sometimes and I'm like, no, that's insane, Like it's fucking ridiculous that anybody would have a problem with that today. But and I was just like, oh, yeah, that's right. And even back then, I'm thinking, like, why the fuck did people care how about shit like that?
Speaker 3: Brother, I saw the infection, and the infection was real. Because I don't friend that I grew up with. He started dating this one girl, and he started becoming a little bit more progressive, like started like and becoming a little bit more serious. He also was like involved in Zulu Nation and all this stuff, so.
Speaker 2: He was like very he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got so when I actually talked to him about that that billboard, and I was expecting him to laugh alongside me of how ridiculous. He was like, I don't know, man, like immediately I started seeing him contemplate, like I can see how some people would be bothered by this, and I'm like no, Like I was like, you don't understand that, actually you're infantilizing women by making like why can't she be choked by Apocalypse?
Speaker 2: It is like why can't she be choked by Apocalypse?
Speaker 4: Especially like it's context because I'm one of those guys that's like I could my brain could paint a picture to see why that could be a problem. But also, this is superhero shit. She's a super character. Apocalypse has has killed plenty of women in the comics because they're superpowered women and they're fighting him him when you got powers all that, Like, yeah, man, I'm not Gonnaway that disappears you.
Speaker 2: I'm fighting you. I will never be I will never be convinced that that ship was not stupid, Like it's just it's impossible for me to believe it. Yeah, but uh yeah, no, the I mean the X Man I have always been the X Men have always been like a like a I love Yes.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite I I one of my favorite things that I did with with our show. This might have been when we were doing a dark tank and uh, I took the I took a scene from the animated series X Men and used it as a thumbnail. And why I loved it so much because we were talking about Wolverine being a racist and that scene is specifically him about to kill someone for being for being racist.
Speaker 2: But I like flipped it for some from the animated series in the nineties.
Speaker 3: In the nineties, Well, he's thinking that the guy like this is in the alternative universe right well in future, and then he's like, oh, he thinks that the borrowner has a problem with them being mutants, but no, it's actually about stormbing.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is that that is from a comic, that is from a comic written in the seventies by a white man, which is just it's insane.
Speaker 2: It's so funny thinking about.
Speaker 4: How how far we have fallen, man, because I understand, like clearly you probably people back then had a lot of fucking stupid mentalities, you know, an underlying bullshit that maybe Chris Klammont had. You know, I think he's a very clearly a progressive man because of like the ship he just wrote about homosexuality, intersexuality, fuckings. If you're a good old boy and at least their brain is thinking about that well before it becomes a common thing to think about, you know, and then like the idea for people to be like to take these characters who have always been like people are like, oh, Spider Man wouldn't do That's like Spider Man is that he helps anyone in his neighborhood. What do you mean, He'll help you no matter what you look like, no matter what you sound like. He just helps people, That's what he does. It's it's so disrespectful to the carey, especially someone like Superman, who is just the hero like he is like, yeah, he's the greatest hero.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Like he might not be my favorite, but he's the like when do you think of hero? Goes like, oh, that's that's that guy.
Speaker 2: He's the archetype. Yeah, the dude you know, big pep, big pepe, large penis, big curve, perfect dude.
Speaker 3: Like all I was like, did you guys see fucking Connor McGregor is a psychopath? Right, he's like lost his mind. He's like he's a prime example of somebody who seemed very humble when he was poor. You know, like they some people say money changes you typically it just amplifies who you actually are, like your ego. But some people does change them and this seems like one of those examples that it definitely changed him. Connor McGregor, right, And so he's been in he keeps fighting people, he keeps punching people publicly. Uh, he's adjudicated rapist, you know whatever, a bunch of stuff eddicatedst I love it. I just can't say, like because when you when you say convicted, people immediately think like criminally yeah, and this was like this was like a civil thing. It wasn't it wasn't criminal courts, so it was a civil ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I like to say adjudicated rap it just so it rolls off the tongue nicely. It just sounds like it soundstdicated, you know. Anyway, So recently Azelia Banks fucking for whatever reason, we don't have any context why he slid in her d MS and sent her dick pics. And one of the dick pics he's, first of all, he's bricked to the gills, and then the second one he has a weight hanging from his dick.
Speaker 2: He's serious that that's power? Is it up? Still still attention? It's yeah, it's that's crazy. It's even a look.
Speaker 4: I cannot imagine having a pound weight on my penis and it's still it's absolutely stretching forward.
Speaker 2: I could maybe lift the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, imagine this dude was on one right and then he just started dming it to ever because it couldn't have just been.
Speaker 2: Her, Yeah, he said, he said to the bitch McConnell. Probably literally, Oprah, she is even alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, but you know she's probably dead and somebody's just controlling your mother dead Or.
Speaker 2: I would if she would, like, you know, i'd be like stedman like practice for the culture, like, oh, for the culture. I would do it for money, Oh, for money, I'm I want to money is culture? For for money? Money?
Speaker 4: I would I would brave the abyss for money. I would brave the darkness for money. I know I'm not gonna come back, and I was fifteen dollars maybe genuinely two thousand dollars, I would walk into the darkness and I'd be like, just give it to Lily's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't even need. That's such a low amount of money, that is embarrassingly low. It's life changing money for like I don't know, fucking a baby. But no, it's not that it was a little baby. Yeah, but I'm assuming the baby understands what money isn't can spend it, you know, it still spends it on earth, right, So it's not gonna be that much. Yeah, but it's not like it's it's an it's independent, is what I'm mean.
Speaker 4: You're you're you're trying to minimize two.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars to a ten year old versus to an adult. It's not life changing. Well, I don't know. So if you have a ten thousand dollars is gonna get spent on a much of bullshit. I'll tell you this much. If I had two thousand dollars when I was like fifteen, that would have altered the course of my life for sure, maybe a few times, because there's just agree because there's shit that I would have been able to do, or like just equipment that would have gotten me rolling quicker. I like I still think about like the money that like I spent on college, where I'm like, damn, I should just you know, yeah, I should just bought the equipment that would have cost this much, and I would have been set up pretty well. Oh, sure, honniest scam ever. Dude, that's not for everybody. By the way, don't just quit school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you have like a if you have aspirations of a regular field, do you want to.
Speaker 2: Go to go to school? Yeah? Like I wanted to do a film. And if you're in fucking dumb shit.
Speaker 4: If you're based on academic to academica, that's it. But like also a lot of people aren't and they get involved in those fields and it clearly shouldn't be there, and it's well, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you doing here? You're fucking you have no clue about anything's going on. Before we get too crazy, I do you want to mention? We had a we had a we did a we did a clip recently, or I clipped something out of our show and put it on Instagram and Twitter and TikTok and all that stuff, and it exploded. On TikTok. It was us making fun of the Ozzy Osbourne concert, the Black Sabbath Show, his final show, and uh, we just kind of improvised him being him writing all of his songs about being pro Israel, and on TikTok it exploded. It has like hundreds of thousands of views, tens of thousands of likes, and a lot of people in that comment section are mad. They're very bad. They're like, how could how how could you say? Are what's going on over there in the way? Yeah? How could be so mean to Ozzie? And I'm like, are we being mean to Ozzie? I just hate that.
Speaker 3: I just I knew that had the potential of happening because without the context of how we got there, which we're making fun of David Draymond, and because David Raymond was the singer disturbed, he was there, which led us to just make fun of the whole situations.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny without the context. It doesn't either, it can't the context is too long anyway, exactly, it's perfect. The clip was already a minute without the context.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was just like, no, this is perfect. I just knew that, Like I didn't. I didn't expect her to blow up, so it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then so now so I understand people not they probably they could thinking in a vacuum that we're actually maybe we think Ozzy Osbourne is a Zionus.
Speaker 2: I don't think as Osbourne knows what Israel is I he might have been. I don't think like this. There's no shot that you could convince me that he knows what he is? That the m M A flight to right? That's cook you sing? Who is? Who is that?
Speaker 5: Is? That is?
Speaker 2: That is that Sharon's Uh? But boy, do you mean Israelriel? Like the iew he knows that, but he doesn't know Israel. He might know that it was Black's Blabbath. Yeah, an they might know that're they're that that that? What did you say? Black Blabbath, black Splabbath, blabbeth?
Speaker 4: What's what's Black's Blabbath's blabbyth?
Speaker 2: I don't know it's that is the cover band? What's that?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: There's a bunch of people ink on them that sing black Abba black Abba black Sabbath song.
Speaker 2: They just have Eagle black Sabbatical. That's stupid covers blabbin anyway, I just want to acknowledge if anybody's here from that episode, Welcome, welcome, or is that a lot of people were like, what's the show? I gotta see it. A lot of people were saying Cometown vibes, which is cool. Oh yeah, I appreciate that. Every once in a while I catch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, oh man, this is a cometown nick mall to see should have I do appreciate that very much too, But I also I'm like, hey, guys, they didn't invent that.
Speaker 2: That is this is a raunchy, immature, unfiltered show. I don't think we're raunchy. You think we're you all. I appreciate that, but you're just talking about we opened the show.
Speaker 4: Various colored porn site colored by like the color of the like the site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not black.
Speaker 4: I mean I do I do part take. I do part take in black female ports. They're whited creamed cream, creamy cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. Cream does it does creams? I'm sure it's like a fucking back website. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if anyone's drowned in the Buka. I feel that's probably not happened. Probably not happened, but that would definitely be recorded.
Speaker 2: Iff. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: If it happened, it was on purpose because they didn't want to save the person that was.
Speaker 2: Getting One guy was like, keep going, keep it up, just keep going. I would have to imagine I would have to imagine that I would have to imagine that that somebody has drowned in a tank of semen.
Speaker 4: Having a tank of semen is so if you have a tank of it, that's how did you? I want to know how they acquired it? With a jerking you know how much you know? Look unless unless you unless you come faucet loads Chris.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not saying me. Why would you say that?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: How many people? What kind of take we talked about? How about like a bowl the one that like that Ashton Hall guy uses to wake up and pale. I was thinking, like, you know, he wakes up in the morning for you and he dunks his face in a bullet comb.
Speaker 2: I would I would love, I would love. I would love to see him dead and that like head inside of one. Do you know that guy is Chris.
Speaker 3: Ashenhall, black dude that has this his day is just explaining how he gets ready for the day. That's he's like listen four you and he has this dumb ass assistant chick, some hot chick like handing him stuff.
Speaker 4: He's a giant, huge to the point it's ridiculously he raised speed.
Speaker 2: He raced I showed speed, oh yeah, and speed beat him, but also speed didn't beat him by a lot and the size of Ashton Hall is insane, Like people are like speed dusted.
Speaker 4: Hi'm like, guys, do you not understand people? All people don't understand. First off, he understands the size of that guy. He should not be near speed at all. Speed's fast as fun. And this brick is near him in a race, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, I don't know that. I don't know. I don't know black people. The only black person I know is like Harry Mandel. Maybe he's definitely that's the wrong one. That's the wrong one. What am I thinking of? You're thinking of? How you're thinking of no world or whatever you're thinking of? Alson Mandela? Ah, I see saw on his thing he posted. He was like, look man, all the interrupted, yeah you're saying stupid, but look look man, I'm just I'm just saying, the only people that care about the America right now the social cratic Democratic Party.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, you fucking flip. Absolutely, I was like, dude.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? He flipped already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I'm just I'm saying the only people that cared about the the real people of America is the Social Democratic party. I'm like, you actual fucking conniving slut.
Speaker 2: You stupid fucking flipped this fast already. He flipped that fast because of the fact that he's he's just not he's not a smart guy. I don't and they utilize that against him. I don't know. He dances in the middle. He dances in the middle. I just I don't.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time believing that that A lot of those comedians, particularly or I think they're just riding the wave of coolness. I feel like he exposed himself by saying, oh, back then, the Democrats used to be cool, Bill Clinton getting a blowjob and stuff, and now like the Republicans are the cool ones now. I just feel like he exposed himself by saying that to all he wants to do is just ride the cool wave and just get more fans. And it's pretending like, oh, they're saying, this is your.
Speaker 2: Boy, this is what you voted for him. I didn't vote for this stuff. And I'm like, he didn't do any of the stuff. He didn't last time he was president. He didn't end any of the wars, he didn't lower the budget or the defacy, he didn't cut he added trillions more did none of that stuff, so to be to pretend like you're surprised now, I don't believe you. I don't believe that. Like I either believe you when you're stupid. Yeah, and you should shut the fuck up and leave forever, or I don't believe you're a liar. You should shut the fuck up and leave forever. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's hard to I'm leaning on more of the side of Edie Stultz just because of some of the social commentary I've heard him before, and being around Charlemagne and all that shit. I feel like he has enough sense. But I'm also kind of on the fence without Joe Rogan. I can't figure him out, like I feel.
Speaker 2: Like evenly retarded. But then there's a part of it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can't when when Bernie Sanders came on and was explaining stuff to you, there's no way he didn't know what he was saying, and you were I feel like you have to be on the grifter side to do some of the push pushing back he was doing.
Speaker 2: These It's hard to tell. These people are like it's it's like, you know those toys that would like repeat everything that you said to it. Oh yeah, like a like a yack back. Yeah, Like it's like one of those where, like you know where the act backs probably a little. That's that's more his era. Yeah, I know, but I don't know why I know about that. Yeah, but it's like that where it's just like they believe whatever. The last person they had on that they liked told them really and that's really it. And they just had like a wave of like right wing freaks on their shows and they were like, yeah, I like this guy. And then they had like some one person they're like, oh, maybe it's no principle at all, just a complete like an empty fucking is just dishonesty. That's what it's for me.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, look, I understand that you probably don't know what you're talking about a bunch, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: I like that they I personally liked it. All the Republicans voted unanimously to block the Epstein list from being released. Yeah, and I think that's sick. I think that's very cool. I think it's so epic. In fact, it's like, man, the Republicans are so cool.
Speaker 3: The only thing that makes me mad about that is because this is you. I've brought this up on my Instagram story. Every once in a while, I feel like, even though I'm pretty jaded, everyone's while I still feel like I was. I have like a significant amount of followers pouring in from those dumb gate covers. Let me give them a kernel. Maybe they want to investigate. I always always do like Congress dot org and like go go see your congress people's voting records, so you have a fucking resume on them.
Speaker 2: And everyone's a while.
Speaker 3: These people are like you know, and I see the hidden replies, the requested things. But every once in a while there's some people like, oh it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy. That's your your view of that first well, because it's like that's how I see them too. Prettybody's on my messenger of questions like I don't think you. I don't think you're right about this. It's always like I always picture that's how I imagined them, immediately going to something their eye fucking rolling sideways. I mean, as reasonable as possible, showing picture evidence of all the Republicans in the House voting no on something like hey, let's stop price gouging on gas and food and they vote unanimously, know or like say the big beautiful bill, you know, like everything.
Speaker 4: Or that NATO thing for like simple basic human needs literally and like literally what makes it funny is that they did that thing for basic human needs And it was like the two ones that were sonchis was American Israel, And it's like why.
Speaker 2: Were you so funny? Why? Why? Why listen? Why so that happened?
Speaker 4: Imagine doing that and not getting slaughtered immediately when you get back to your That's just imagine not getting like, oh, we're to eat when you're playing lane Lands, We're gonna eat you. The moment you land, we're gonna feed on you like it's it's going to be a million. That's a moment that can't stop us. All we're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: That moment's on the horizon. I swear somebody's gonna make people mad that they just they just gang up on him and eat him.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's gonna happen happer than like I'm ironically, I think it's happening waste when we give I think it might happen before this is live. If none of you did you imagine, Yeah, who was a toutsal gabbered, cornered and devoured like seventy eight hungry Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Mexicans, that's crazy, Hawaii. We gotta keep it. They like the pressure, tortilla things like like a rug. I'd love that there are real Mexicans. They're gonna do tacos. Man got make tacos to store somehow. They're gonna smoker and leave it and forget me thoughts at eater bro.
Speaker 3: I want people, I want everybody to keep up the pressure on that Epstein ship though it's the only thing that is seeming to penetrate some of the Maga cult people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the only thing. And I know because who the fuck doesn't What person in their right mind doesn't want an answer to that.
Speaker 4: It's their fault, though it's the right's fault for doing sure. It is like I don't know where, I don't know how they ure we're.
Speaker 3: Pasting that we're trying to do now is trying to maybe last a couple of them away.
Speaker 4: I'm not even doing I'm talking about the politicians because they just kept running on that shit and like we have it, here's a here's a pamphlet.
Speaker 2: Is doing that? I never ran on like releasing the Fsteine files. They did.
Speaker 4: They like they're going and what are you doing? You know your president is one of them, but like they why do you keep showing this?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. That's what like.
Speaker 3: It's I'm just hoping that the you know, the people, they break away from the pack and they realize that they've been taking for a ride.
Speaker 2: For many, many, many, many, many many many years. I do see a lot of people. I do see a lot of people still being like, oh, it's the deep shit. I'm like, what do you so that's the deep state? Bitch? I know it's always anything, it's not a lot of them are breaking. I've seen a lot of them like fall' I don't know.
Speaker 3: What they're gonna do now on the lower level because I saw a lot of them blaming pan on Bondi. They were trying to really get her, but then Trump came out and defended her, and so I'm like, what do.
Speaker 2: They do now? There's probably no communication. It's probably just like a complete ship show.
Speaker 3: That's what it feels like. Because I was like slam dunk for Trump, fire Pam Bondy.
Speaker 2: This woman bitch, this dumb female ruined everything. She's show woman and gay and I hate her blonde horror. Yeah, she did it, and then that's it.
Speaker 3: That's why it's weird that he's like, no, this was this was my theory. She knows some real ship. Oh, I'm sure she knows some real ship. So he's like, just like with Gallaine, he had to be nice to Glean because it's possible, and he thought about partnering.
Speaker 2: Sure, well said he said that twice. After it was twice. It wasn't even like before everybody knew everything. It wasn't even like a plausible deniability. I was like, oh, I didn't know she did that. It was after she was very famous for doing everything. He's doing me no sense to like, I'm like, if I if I if I was on the list, or how should I put how should I put this? If I was somebody who was innocent of being on the list, this is the opposite of how I would go. I would release it, you know what I mean? Like I said, this would not even be even in the ballpark of behavior that I would engage in. If I truly wasn't on.
Speaker 4: Itatively, I would be like, hey, release it, like right now, I'll be like reach the list, you you will never find my name.
Speaker 2: Whatever we got, you'll never find my name. But clearly we know.
Speaker 3: But clearly if you're not it only if, and only if you're not incredibly retarded, you know that he's on that ship. Like unless I mean, dude, some of the some of the ladies were recruited from Marlago, Like come on, like, let's let's if you're not retarded. Him living almost dude, like like a mile away from they were fucking a neighbors. Essentially, when you're rich people, a mile is nothing for them living in fucking West Pond Beach or whatever the fuck they lived next to each other. He was at Marlogo all the fucking time. There's all the videos, there's all the pictures, there's everything, And I know service level Republicans just don't see that because they never play that on Fox or anything.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: But for the the MAGA conspiracy people that swear they do their research, like they always say, like you've seen this stuff, you've seen all of this stuff. It's time to I feel like I almost feel like me being like, oh, I'll activate my activism activism and start pretty up giant fucking posters of everything related so that they can't not see it.
Speaker 4: That's crazy throughout the city, Like you take your time, you take a week out of your life to do that shit.
Speaker 3: Put it fucking everywhere so they can't like they can't hide from it anymore, because it's like, bro, now that you know he's hiding and pretending like nothing's happening, you know he's guilty, and I need you to see this shit fucking day and then maybe finally they'll be like, you know what, Uh, I might have to go to one of his rallies and uh, you know, bring that idea normally, bring the thing about it.
Speaker 2: Do something that's not even doing that about it. That makes it worse because you know they're there to strike.
Speaker 3: Enough of them are absolutely And just think about the people that you know, the Clinton was it the Clinton kill List or whatever it was. There's a bunch of people that disappeared or died that were connected to stuff that was like the illegalities of I was like, dude, that's real.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people don't want if there's a credible journalists that don't want to go into any of that stuff because they're like, I need hard evidence, and I understand that that you you value your integrity. However, to just dismiss powerful people killing people that threaten them is stupid because why did you?
Speaker 2: It is? It is insane, and it's also look at historically very common. That's what's crazy about it, the idea that it's like, oh, well, that that wouldn't happen, And it's like, why wouldn't because you wouldn't do anything. I kill people for way less, way less, way less, brother off on the freeway. I've watched people kill each other over no right.
Speaker 3: You think people are like powerfully kill people are disappearing people because they're threatening their power.
Speaker 2: I think the only reason doesn't happen more often is because more people are cluded into how suspicious that's that looks now. I think that's the only reason doesn't happen as frequently as it probably used to.
Speaker 4: I really think of it like the ideas that a lot of people just don't.
Speaker 2: Was that Boeing the Boeing whistle blower? That is that is the craziest thing in come on, I think that is the craziest thing in monitnue.
Speaker 3: It's one of a lot of the people look into the Epstein stuff a little bit more too. A lot of the people that were involved, victims and people that are close to them no clue where they are.
Speaker 2: They're gone from this earth. And I'm like, guys, I need John to understand.
Speaker 3: You threatened power, Threaten the cartel member in Mexico, threaten his power in some way, be like, hey, I am an FBI or whatever their federality shi it is. And you're like, I'm close to cracking this case. Your head's gonna be sawn off in a second. Like as soon as you're like bingo, you just pressed like save on the file that you wrote up that was gonna take them down, a chainsaw is gonna come flying through the window and.
Speaker 2: Decapitate you, like you're not it's a boomerang chain back. That's a fucking thing that has not existed in a fighting game, and I need it that that that sounds so stupid, but it sounds like it sounds like years of war stupid where it's just like like a gun that shoots chainsaw boomerangs, a gun that chainsaws and blows up.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought about when I was little, chainsaws then blows up in a strap, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they had the.
Speaker 5: Like what the.
Speaker 3: The retro lances right and gives a war. For some reason, they retired that weapon. They had, like, oh, the retro chad saw boomerang machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the boomerang, the boomerang chainsaw was before the retro Lancer somehow, and they were like Lanser was fucking cool running at people, and yeah, that was the lance with the knife of the button. The only bad thing is that they spread was awful on them because they was like old.
Speaker 4: Lancer was crazy, dude. That gun was so because everybody used the uh what was the regular chain song gun called? There was the new lanswer the lance, So what's the other the hammer burst, that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: The hammer snuff at, the balltok, the nasher, the long shot, the torqu bow. I think I remember every single the boom shot.
Speaker 3: I know I probably said this multiple times with that dink on the torque bowl.
Speaker 2: Good ship, good sound design.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I remember there was times I hit people in the head with them. They would have blew up and I'm like, what is your head?
Speaker 2: Mad? What is your head? You endure? Because in the game, the horrid are those and they're like the skinny guys that Wheel like a month away. The first Uh oh yeah, that gears. I'll probably play it. I do want anymore. But I finally got the game pass, so I'll play it. Oh really yeah, what are you playing on it? Uh? So I'm finally playing Starfield? Oh really? Yeah, finally because I was like, it's been up for like a couple of years now essentially, and I was waiting for it to go under thirty bucks. It never did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just like, fucking Microsoft just not letting it go, Like, bro, they should be twenty dollars right now, it.
Speaker 2: Should be it should be right then. So I was like, fuck it, I'll get pass. I'll do game pass.
Speaker 3: I'm so annoyed because also I skipped a Space Marine two and it was on there and it's not on there anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, it literally just left.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I'll play it after Starfield. It's fucking gone. I was like, I should have played it now.
Speaker 2: I know that's a great game.
Speaker 3: I know, and me playing Starfield before that, because I just felt like I just want to get it out of the way because I still like but that's the games obviously. So I'm enjoying it and I'm playing it with the already had the Rover quad thing already in play. Yeah, so this and technically I didn't need it because I have the trainer so I can do like three X speed.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm fucking running through star It's so much because I'm just like, all right, dude, some of the things.
Speaker 3: The plant is too fucking barren and there's really nothing interesting here. Yeah, so I'm just like.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. Yeah, I like Starfield that when I played it. Yeah, it's uh, it's more mass effect than it is fallout.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm enjoying it, especially enjoying that they're not making me like jumping from from places. As long as your ship is capable enough is relatively it's really easy, not like super tedious where I was thinking, you know, usually to be able to fast travel at all. Lot of times you get like you, oh, you haven't been you you've never been in this area at all.
Speaker 2: There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is like it's it's it's at a pace. It's I can play at any pace that I want. I kind of enjoy that where I could sometimes take my time jump to closer systems or whatever, or sometimes it's like I just bought like a really good ship.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the ship stuff in it is particularly like I got really into it, like naming your ship and like building it and like trying to figure out where to put shit. Yeah, boarding ships as fun as fuck. Oh yeah, like whenever when you get to the boardings, because it just feels so mean spirited, just oh, hey, you're in space. I guess I'm just gonna come in here and kill you all, take all your garbage I've been, and then leave you drifting into a fucking sun.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you someth did this ever happen to you? Because this pissed me off. I'm hanging out with on Andreja and Dreja, Yeah, and I was just killing all these space pirate dudes, right, and she fucking left and then she was like, you know what you did?
Speaker 2: Well after I under ship, I'm like, this is the problem with all companions to me, Like, I bring the robot what's his name? I forgot his name? Something with a veer. Yeah, I forget. I forget. He's my favorite because he doesn't give a ship, right, he doesn't care about what you do. I very rare like that because I'm usually like a good guy in the most part. Dude, I'm killing you're killing back, Yeah, because there's there's happened. There's fashion alignments and like politics.
Speaker 4: That some of the people have, and you know, I'm not I'm not just murdering people blindly.
Speaker 2: I don't blindly. I was doing a fucking quest. She's the best companion though, Yeah, Like she's interesting.
Speaker 3: That's why I kept around so far. But I haven't met everybody yet.
Speaker 2: I think I played uh when I played The Dark Urge play through BG three, you know the part of the little girl gets like steels the try to steal the idol and then the snake is there. Yeah. I always do the thing, try to get out of here, and then the snake kills her every time. And it's funny because the wolf knows he did that and was like, yo, dude wolf. I was like, Yo, my nigga, you suck. I saw you do that.
Speaker 3: I have killed everybody that's tried to make a deal, though. I have, Like there's people that are like, oh we should uh, like that old guy, he's all like business dude, Yeah that you know, I'm tis like, oh, the diplomacy and all this ship and then I'm like, yeah, okay, deal, and then I kill him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun if finally monuments you can kill everybody. Yet in those games are not well, there's certain obeople that will always just be stunned and should be able to kill everybody.
Speaker 4: I agree the game or at least when you finish their plotline, you should be able to kill him.
Speaker 2: That that would be funny. Yeah. I The way that I feel about it is I think there should almost be like they should let you kill everybody, but if you do maybe run into like if you run into a section where you need that person to be alive way later on and it's just like, oh fuck, I have to go back to the save. I think it should just give you the option. You're like, can I just bring this guy back a life for this? Like I kind of feel like, because I would rather have the immersion of being able to kill everybody and have that broken for a second to realize like, oh I fucked up, and then get the game back on track, then just not be able to do what I want to do. There should be.
Speaker 4: Something you should not be able to aim guns at your enemies that I think. I think, like while they're strowing narrative parts going on, like when Amy weapon, that's somebody who put it down about your companions. You can anyone that like you can't kill out the narrative point. Oh so just take off friendly fire altogether at that moment. But then when like one of the potlines done is like again prevented because I want to kill. I want to kill people, man, I want to kill I want to kill a star, I want to kill the fucking I want to kill the leader of the.
Speaker 2: Dragons. I like a game that lets you undercut its like it's almost like a far cry. What is it the one with Pagan men. I didn't play that one, but I know I know that, Like you can just like beat that game by waiting in the way, right, that's funny, which I think is awesome. I think that's great. But uh yeah, I liked I don't know, I remember liking Starfield. I get to urge them to every now and again to like spend time in that place again. But like I just it's too big of it. It's like a hundre gigs.
Speaker 4: So the games are cooler the further back they are. I don't really want futures breath as the games I like the idea of like that.
Speaker 2: What's weird about Starfield? That was like it feels like it's future stuff, but it feels so like rooted in like eighties NASA stuff that it doesn't. It's it feels like, I don't know, there's something weird about it where it doesn't feel futuristic. It feels like if now it was then it feels no, it feels like if in the same way that The Fallout kind of feels like what if the fifties was in the future. Starfield feels like what if like the seventies like NASA, Like what if that was what the future was? You know what I mean. It's like industrial NASA future. It's weird. Hope the next Elder scrolls you get cold. I like it.
Speaker 4: You can like real guns guns and elders, Like here's a pistol, like like.
Speaker 2: You're fighting to be in the game and something like here take this literally a desert egle. You're like, there's people is what does it do? Nothing? Nothing different than the regular gun. Just a guy. It just looks I can't remember where it takes place, but like there are people you meet in that game where you're just like, what the fuck is happening Starfield. Yeah, you will run into people eventually if you if you find the right quest line where you're just like, what did they do? What are they doing here? It would be like if you ran in a Gumby in Skyrin It's it's ship's crazy in that game. But uh, anyway, should we move on to uh I didn't talk We should talk about Elmo being act Yeah, what did he say, release the list? You child fucker? I think yeah he said did he of course he did. He's black, Elmo. I think he's black, well, at least it's I think it was voice wig black man right for a bit. He just strikes me as black. I don't know. I never was like mixed at the very least. I just I don't put like, you know, like Big Bird and all that ship to me the Jewish exactly.
Speaker 4: Big Bird's fucking Jewish. Absolutely Jewish, you guys are, even though Snuffy I think it's the post actually be more represented Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Big Bird's Jewish. Listen, I think that we both like locked in on that. Why do you think he's they're saying, you know what it is? He's like his hair is like you know what it is like.
Speaker 4: His families accumulated a decent amount of.
Speaker 2: It's. It's and I know what people are gonna be thinking, it's the beak. No, I think it's like. I think the hair is like a jewfro kind of thing. I think his I think.
Speaker 4: I think his mannerisms fit a he's like tall and nervous. His mannerisms fit a very very progressive New York jew. I'm sorry, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Jew. He pulls up, He's like, yo, what's up, guys?
Speaker 8: I love his head.
Speaker 4: I love big Word. Actually think I forgot how much I really love that character. But he comes like, what's up, guys, I'm like, actually technically four And it's like what big where? It's like yeah, because he shows his family, I think sometimes and they're you like his parents? No, no, no, no, it's like a Cayu situation?
Speaker 2: Is that well?
Speaker 4: And then they showed his grandma, and his grandma is small. I think Big Bird's family is gigantic. Riddle me this or is that Snuffy? Riddle me this for one second. Snuffy is right, listen, I think, riddle me this for one second. How is it not a kayu situation? If it's almost exactly a ky.
Speaker 2: Big Kayu is what four.
Speaker 5: Is not?
Speaker 2: Actually that hyps If you look up, everybody, look up right now, look up Kayu's height right now. It'll tell you he's like six foot six or fucking five foot eleven or some weird seven eight nine crazy. So they giant. Kaye's family is giants. Listen to me. Are there he's a five year old who is six foot seven? That is big bird? Okay in Kayu's world? Yes, are in Kayu's world? Are there little regular people? And are the people that he's around just giants? He lives, He's in Yoga Nheim. He was a fucking a Canadian Yoe. Canadian youngs are freaking scary, dude. The idea of that is insane. Man. I'm sorry. I'm just a kid who's four. Each day I grow some more. I love that show when I was little. Really yeah, that show definitely nothing, nothing out of the ordinary. That show came out because his family is all over the world too. Oh so they be fucking there's different colors when there's one called this, but even like looking at this, it's all it's a little blurry, but like they're all they're all relative there's colors of the rainbow. They're just like you know, they're not they're they're they they're not afraid of misogyny, you know, like they they funk around. Yeah, clearly that's good. That's good.
Speaker 4: I like that there's different diferent because what kind of you can't be Jewish?
Speaker 2: Then I think, well, he I think so I can tell you they Oh yeah, they don't care about that stuf. Not many half black half Jewish people exist in general only in New York, that's true. Well, probably not not over that's a lot. It's land, it's a lot, and it's a lot in here. Closest friends is given in Jewish.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think genetically. I think he's adopted. I think I think he's adopted Jewish culture.
Speaker 2: Whatever. This is crazy. I don't like Missgony personally me either. Yeah, I wouldn't be with my European as wife. I don't know what to do, you know, at a certain point and be like, so, hey, you kind of like yourself into a situation. Yeah you should probably kill her. I'm working up towards it, you know, I'm trying to no, no, no, it's just you know, I'm not into miscegeny.
Speaker 3: So I'm just kind of like, oh, this was supposed to be like a little thing, you know, a little fling, and that's like me.
Speaker 2: I've never married, never, never do it. Yeah, but also you're you're married outside, so you gotta go. You gotta take care of that too.
Speaker 4: I'm closer than some, but definitely outside of definitely outside of the world.
Speaker 2: I judge you by how you look out. I don't care. You look differently, so you think the content of your character doesn't matter, not even a little bit. You look different. You have to. I need people like do you know Millhouse's parents, how they were basically related? They look like That's what I need. I need everybody just look like they They look they.
Speaker 3: They never explored that, but they look they look alike, right, they look way too similar? Like why the fuck they out of all the people have blue hair, which is like very rare. They happen to find each other. Okay, fine, that's why I need everybody doing this world though. By the way, so Chris, I'm gonna need you to find somebody relatively your height, you know, same features and height.
Speaker 2: To everything, and nearly blind. That's too. That's gonna be really tall order, but we'll find it. I don't think that's possible. I don't think there's a I don't think I've ever met a single person with a prescription even close to mine. Man Ben does not have a minus ten. I think he's at nine. Is he really Ben? His eyes are wait? Does he work always? Because you can't see? I feel like I would have noticed that he has very bad eyes. I don't believe he's he. He will wear contacts or glasses. Contacts are like, I'll thick.
Speaker 8: Sticking out of his eyes.
Speaker 2: What's so confusing about that? Time just wear glasses, asshole? What's confusing about that to me is that, like the contacts are the same, Like I I don't understand that science, Like the lenses are thick, but then the contact lenses are just the same.
Speaker 4: I think glasses haven't been changed much over time. That's probably why they're Is it just like I feel they're just with technology? I really do think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean looking at looking at the depth of your glasses is outrageous to me, I'm like, what the why does it looking like that? Because it's just how they When I first saw guys, I only saw like rereading glasses and I was like, oh, he's a looking something small. But then seeing those, I'm like, what the fuck someone engineered those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a process. Tony Stark built these in a cave. Oh.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that line has been on my head because people talking about the whole Reary William thing. People are like bringing that up. Yeah, do you think iron would be iron Man without his millions? And it's like, now, you fucking retards. People were like, that's so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: It's like, guy, Yeah, I saw that with Ironheart discourse, and I was that guy's look. I'm I'm blasted if I'm out.
Speaker 2: This sucks. Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna see iron Heart. It looks slame. I just what means.
Speaker 4: I just don't care the guy from the Heights, Anthony Ramos, It's good. I can't begin to you don't, Anthony Raymonds.
Speaker 2: I just don't care, Like I'm not. He he's the only good one of us that's actors, a good actor actually a lot of us. Genuinely, I think he's probably the only one. I don't even know who the fuck that is did Anthony Ramos? When I hear people and this is I want to maybe I just don't underst stand. And I've heard people say themselves they'll call themselves ramos, and I'm like, isn't it ramos. I don't understand. Is it not supposed to be pronounced ramos because they don't how it's pronounced. It's probably Spanish. I think it depends on how. If it's Spanish, it's definitely ramos. I think it really is. He doesn't make it. That's not that they don't do that, it's all they do. I think they do.
Speaker 4: They don't because I've heard ramos. Yes, but you've heard that, and that's how they pronounce it. So I'm assuming they know how to pronounces That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: That's the I'm talking about, Like if you were going to pronounce it in a traditional Spanish way, how you Well, it's not even about sounding better, it's just that's just how they pronounce.
Speaker 2: Their I think the way people pronounce their names is based on I would say it's like they their last name pronunciation completely depends on what their first name is. I think I think I could understand.
Speaker 3: That definitely pains a part, like I know, I know a lead singer of this band, Like his name's will I would think Ramos, but he's like William Amos, and I think, uh, it just it just seems more American.
Speaker 2: Iiced to be no, but if your name is like Amos Ramos or something Amos, you know what I mean, he'd probably be like my names, yeah, just to change it. I think it depends on languages, like because it's like some people say, like, uh, like you pronounce your last name kind of weird. I say Jamison. Yeah, you say Jamison, even though it's like on paper it's fucking piece of ship. But uh, he says Jamison.
Speaker 4: I say Jamison. But some people say Jameson, Like our friend's name is Jameson, my name is Jamison. They take out the I or the the E. I have the I, so I say Jamison Jamison. Some people say Jameson, and that's how he's supposed to pronounce.
Speaker 2: It, like you have the I E. I thought they were supposed to pronounce it both times. I thought you were supposed to kill anybody with that name. Yeah, there's that interesting. Interesting there is that too, Like j j Jamison, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jamison. I don't say j Joe Jamison. I always say but I make an effort to say differently because my name is Jamison. I see, that's probably what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I think your name has just been spelled to be honest, different part of the world, that's right, Well, not what I'm saying. I see the same part of the world, but it's different different groups. I think they meant. I think they meant your name to be what the what the e E s O N. Yeah, I think they just didn't. I BEA's like whatever, Jameson. I think that Jameson. Yeah, I think I mean when I talked to Whiskey, I say Jamison, like I don't, I don't say Jameson. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go fucking I'm like an Irish I'm gonna ask an Irish person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, go find one of the piece of ship. How do you say this? Because I think it's the bridge. Was the Scots? You got to lure one? What happens? You got a lure one with like, uh, fucking with beer, but dated just beer? Be a beating woman? Yeah woman? What are they? They also some stuff? What is just potatoes? Potatoes?
Speaker 3: Potatoes potatoes, haggis that's the other one.
Speaker 4: Whatever Shepherd's Pie. Bro, Look, I shut on Europeans with that because it's deser being on its trash. But Shepherd's Pie goes bananas?
Speaker 2: Man? Is it really made it of German shepherds? Yeah, you have a question. Yeah, let's get on this. It's got some of our questions over over at Patreon. Pussy boy, you can go over there and get this. Okay, get this. You're not gonna believe this one. I tell you. You can go over there and ask us a question. Can you believe it? That's crazy, It's fucking insane. It's fucking crazy. Mike, I don't know who lets us do that. You should be illegal, you know what I think so too. I think rights are dumb. You should go over to Patreon. That's the Stark tank and uh, you know, uh drawing up on one of the tears, ask us some questions, throw us a bone if you want. If you don't want to, we'll kill you.
Speaker 4: You saw centers, right, Yeah, you know the guy that played the vampire. O'Connell is the fucking the oldershman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hearing him speak is insane because he does He isn't like you know how most places since they have the Internet.
Speaker 2: By the way, get spoilers. I didn't know there were vampires and that's cool.
Speaker 4: So most people that like are on the Internet or like act, you know, they get like a Marignia's accent. Eventual, you know, like your accents becomes sort of homogeous white. Most people speak people you're mostly performing for speak like for instance, happened Time Rush, Like they just sound way more British before and now they're like because of them. The interacting. So him speaking to Michael B. Jordan about she isn't saying, he's barely a like, I don't know what the fuck he's saying. And he's like, yeah, that's a big great don't And I'm like, what are you talking about? Speaking English?
Speaker 2: I know, but it's like not real. What the fuck are you on? Stop that man, It sounds like you're giggling annunciate. Come on, you bitch. I can't want. I want to actually have a conversation with you.
Speaker 4: I like the Irish accent person I think it actually sounds cool. But when it's like carrying.
Speaker 2: Sue Hulk, she does like and stuff, she's so cook. Get like this is so COOLO. The Pitch Black Mountain disgusting. It's like it was okay. I was like, it's probably be though. I'm sure they probably probably here they pumping full of cane sugar sh there.
Speaker 4: It's probably just like here's black here's here's water and black people bathings, and.
Speaker 2: It's just anyway, listen, we're gonna read a question now from one of our pages of our Patreon dot com slashes snark Tank. Hurry up and go over there, join up on the fun. Tomar Emerald wrote in, and he says, is there anything from the old days that you would love to have back? I would have to be able to go rent a game from Blockbuster. Swing you p v P Goober while you regrow s pair. I don't know. It's too easy. I can get you through e F legendary. I don't know what that is. EO f legendary. I feel like I know what that should be. I feel like I should know what that should be, but I don't know what it is anyway, does that magic? I don't brother, it's amazing of my mind is going to mature. I can't but tell us what you meant by that. That's too non specific for me, Like I feel like should be obvious. It feels the emeralds of freedom like I don't know, I well, lers of fraternity, like I don't So one thing.
Speaker 4: I want to bring back no more. I wanted to bring back Islamophobia.
Speaker 2: Man, I was going to say, so, that's an interesting thing. I don't think you need to bring that back. I think that's very much still here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Jack, Yeah, we're just putting it on hold a little bit. We got the trance or the trance and the it was a big enemy trance and what's enemy? But the big enemies of the world right now. People can't stay in the marria. They got the trans folks, they're really annoying. We got black folks are still Mexicans, the browns, the browns and general, the most of us fall.
Speaker 2: About brown what do you what do you?
Speaker 4: I don't get what you're doing around talking about like the big problems, like the people, like the people that are like, oh, they're the problem right now.
Speaker 2: You know the point finger at who is a scapegoat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, escapegoats currently are now Mexicans or Hispanic people in general that look and then trans people.
Speaker 2: So another two. When we get rid of them, then they'll be.
Speaker 4: Back to taking a back seat a little bit. Now they're still there's still top two.
Speaker 2: I'm just not I haven't really seen people. I haven't really seen that transvestigations or any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Like I was watching me watching, They're like, fuck, I feel bad for this woman because, like they would, she's clearly a woman.
Speaker 2: But you can tell like what those people look for. Yeah yeah, yeah, like it's too tall, her, her nose is too big. I know that was just something that people accepted that it was real. It was like you know, like Patty and like hey, Arnold or whatever. Yeah, it's just like clearly like this buff, like boyish girl, and everybody's just like we knew that was just like we knew that that was possible and happened. I remember this girl in my class in like third grade. It was like that you beat the ship out of anybody. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: In sixth grade, this chick named Amber was already six foot.
Speaker 2: What grade in second grade? That's crazy? I said, sixth grade? He said second grade?
Speaker 3: Yeah, second grade, Sorry, I forgot. I forgot, yes, yeah, second grade, six six.
Speaker 4: Seven years because they'd have there's still little kid proportions too, so there'sould be a big ass kid.
Speaker 2: It would be a really thin like it would be like one of those stick bugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, imagine get beat up by like the seventh grader, second grader, because I was like, imagine cat will he got beat up by a fifteen year old.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Twteen year olds are durable. No, they're not. They regenerate, They're not durable. That grade was the end. It was the seventh grade. It was he was like fifteen, so that's thirteen. That's thirteen thirteen. Seventh grade is thirteen max. Yeah, fifteen, fifteen years old, You're like, you're capable of eighth greater freshman. Yeah. Yeah, I was pretty small, but I was capable of doing some damage. In fifteen, I can hurt somebody damage. I can definitely. At fifteen years old, I could definitely beat up like a fucking like a fifty six year old man. Uh depends on how how today. I still got some man strength. Man, I wouldn't know one to fuck with health. Yeah, you wouldn't fuck with him, but like I could have you think you could have. I think got age godgular eyes and stuff. But I think a fifty six year old beat the fuck out of a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends on how like how healthy they are, because that's all the fault.
Speaker 2: Let me let me clear it out, let me clear it up, American fifty six year old. Depends. I think.
Speaker 3: They're also, Yeah, they're backs fucked from all the hard labor they've been doing.
Speaker 2: I think this was because that's how you live. I work hard.
Speaker 4: I beat my wife. I drink, I go back to work. I beat my wife. I drink some more.
Speaker 2: I wake up, I beat my wife. I go to work. I come home for a lot, beat my wife. I bring my wife to work. I go to work, I beat my wife at I leave my wife at work. I go home. I wake up. I picked my wife up, I bring her home. I beat my wife. I go back to work.
Speaker 4: He hasn't eaten ever, no food, That's what he means. He's getting beat so much you can't make food.
Speaker 2: For that's assussenance man just beating his wife, say eats him. Yeah, he's like is he got like photosynthesis, but for domestic violence, like her blood spiders at the fucking coins and fucking what you call it. That is probably I would bring back probably, I don't know, probably pre citizens United, you know, when wages kept kept pace with inflation and productivity. That's what I would bring back. That's good idea. Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 3: Bringing back Glass Stegel would be good glass. You know, so no housing bursting and being able to gamble gamble relentlessly. Maybe we get rid of a naften gat which caused all the poor brown people to pour into the country because their country were destroyed. And then I would bring back the Beta Max. I'd bring look what happened, like, I literally have never seen a Beta max in person.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've seen one. I have stud some hipster block Are you idiot? Beta max?
Speaker 4: I actually have beta blockers. Well I used to use them. They block beta block betas in your heart. Oh but also weak men. Huh they block the beta in your heart and weak men. I'd bring back Version one Ryagara would kill people.
Speaker 2: Via sorry, Version one Viagara killed people. It was fucking hyper dangerous. That lemonade that killed people. Oh the panera bread bread, Yeah, the lemonade that was killing people. You don't remember that. The lemon they sold like a lemonade that killed way too much caffeine in it. So if you get a large one, it was like four hundred milligrams of fucking caffeine. Dude, hundred milligrams is like what those freak fucking people use for the pre workouts. There'll be like two scoops because like each scoop has two hundred milligrams and that's like four hundred in a day is max. And then you you have these dumb kids that are probably having fucking two large because they get a fucking refill retarded like insan, like to let somebody it's insane, makes like that. That lemonade was crazy and it was apparently just killing people. No, I can't remember last time I've even seen a Panera bread. I went in specifically just to try it.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: Now and then they yeah, they already fixed the problem because of you know, handful of deaths or whatever they had.
Speaker 2: That wants you that Shrek that Shrek two glass thing over that no McDonald's had, like no, no, no, So like there was a thing many many years ago, I think, to promote I can't remember if it was Shrek two or Shrek three, but it was like a promotional thing with McDonald's where they had like these like specific specific glasses where like they were like collectible glasses and like it had like Shrek and Fiona and Donkey and then Pussing Boots and they were like these commemorative glasses that you could buy. And I guess because Pussing Boots is so orange and orange. In order to get the orange dye on the glass, they had to use like a specific I think it was a cadmium or something or something like that. So a like kids were just getting poisoned by this glass zoos. So they had to recall. It was like twelve million dollars. It was. They had to recall like twelve million glasses or something and cost them like an insane amount of money. Pusts and Boots was fucking out there getting the numbered. I forgot about, God, why do we not have that. I'll contact someone to yeah, and Tim was so damn dumb man. It's funny. It's what I'm like.
Speaker 3: It's one of the ones that on because I was like, oh, Final Fantasy, that's cute. I tak a friend that's cute, you know, but I still don't. I was like, whatever, I'll wear it, pussy and Tims pussy and I will buy that ship quick rock my own.
Speaker 2: Merchant ed white cat on ed white cat boy.
Speaker 4: I want you would look, I gotta get the most New York looking motherfucker draw him. They put Puss in boots because he shouldn't be the same kind of cat as pussing both. It should be a different kind of cat, or shouldn't be the same exact.
Speaker 2: Definitely should be should be the orange and in the times, what do you mean it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm making himdress up as the New Yorker, even Yankee dress that cat yan the Metro card.
Speaker 2: Again in the Metro card cheese too, because he has to be specific. It just could be something in foil. And it was kind of and you just kind of understanding, like I know exactly what that just based on based on the hat and the Metro card, you know exactly what the that is. The blue white cup, it was like have a good day. I don't remember that one from whenever you get like a coffee or like what you like, Oh, have a good day. I think I drank coffee over there. I mean I didn't drink coffee. My grandma would I started drinking coffee out here. That's not don't do coffee. I'm not a I just don't eat it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, you do good help. Yeah, I don't understand you. You don't do things to help yourself out, like no glasses anyway, you could just have Lily blast your head.
Speaker 4: Off with the shoddy I mean we have one, so it's possible, but like you wait, I want to go.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. Scared, gotcha. We'll work up to it.
Speaker 3: We'll have a three sixty five goal, will work up, you know, day one, and we'll just like kind of inch closer and closer until your head's gone. Like we'll do it, you know, like we'll we'll just take the well, take the ammo out right, and then we'll just work on.
Speaker 2: Just pulling it. And then one day I like it. Oh, here's a good one. I love kids playing with guns. Feta cheese, it's soaked in Brian, have it with tomatoes, rode in, he said, I don't know, he said, hello. The three beautiful boys and the guy in a green suit blending into the wall behind Derek. Crazy eyes pop out, somebody moves. I would be like, what the fuck you've caught the whole time. That would be so distressing to me personally. Yeah, living standing there silently that's crazy. Every now and then I'm like, did I have I thought I had one more pop tart than this.
Speaker 4: You just start noticing, why would I open one pop tart?
Speaker 2: Why would I open one? That's crazy? Weird? Anyway, he says, uh, looking up soup house porn on my fucking computer? What the That was clearly me. But if there was like hitting cameras in your house, would you reflect on like, did I do anything too crazy? Like you know, like if you have like he was like, did I do anything this pretty? I'm pretty mundane. I don't think I do anything that crazy cameras And when I do, actually I do, it's not on. I have a ring for when I leave, for when I like from when I'm going, like to New York, for like weeks at a time, to make sure nobody's in there. I don't know. I just get starts beating off everywhere under the couch. He's a fool. Come under your couch. You would never You're not gonna check out of your couch, so moving? What the fuck is this? What is this a jellyfish? The fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: I would call the cops first, like the regular line, not even want to be like, can I beat the piss out of Like I feel like this warns me to like let me get a few hits on on them right right?
Speaker 2: For sure? There is someone puddles under your couch, I think, so I have a.
Speaker 4: Ring, like I know exactly who did it? Can I please attack him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go ahead, man, that's fucked up? You know what? You know? I get it because like every time I leave for some reason, like I'll be on the plane and I'll just have like an anxiety thing where it's just like funk I left the candle running or something, or like like fuck, you're just watching your fucking apartmentout five all you're doing. If you did, you just watching house be on fire, like well, then well then I would at least it's the not knowing that bothers me.
Speaker 4: I think the knowing about it bothers you probably would bother them out. No, there's just watching everything be gone opposed to coming there you broking up everything being gone? Wud be like I couldn't have done anything about this, but like seeing it. In the process of doing that, you're still going to be said, everything's gone, but you're watching it also.
Speaker 2: Be I wouldn't be watching it, I would simply be able to be like, Okay, I have the ring camera on. I know that I can just check the camera at some point in the future and if it's still working, and then I guess my house is fine.
Speaker 4: But the process of it being on fire and seeing it, well you see it like be on fire.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't bother me because I would have confirmation that it's happening. I see the fucking landlord with his pants down, rolling around on fire, still doing it. Because because because as it stands right now, as it stands without the camera on the plane, my house is, my apartment is both on fire and not on fire, stroding like I am homeless and not homeless at the same time, until I can make sure that I have a feed showing me that my house is.
Speaker 4: Still in te on fires and be like, well that sucks for Lily's parents, mostly because they built that recently.
Speaker 2: That's true. Well, again, I guess hopefully Lily's not in there. Crazy anyway, he says, not a question. But if I see one more person right a instead of ask, I'm going to I'm going to go postal. She is ridiculous. Yeah, it's unnecessary, it's getting annoying. Yet people always do they do things like as if they're worried about monestisation. It's weird. Yeah, yeah, the whole like uh saying on alive in person is crazy. I've heard that once and I remember, like, I think it is so amazing the speed at which I wrote that person off as sub human, Like I was just like, you're not a real person, like I really heard, Like I was like you, I'm never if I see you again, I will remember you and I will not say hi. You won't even like I really hate it, Like it's one thing if it's part of a joke and we're all we're like riffing and that's like the point, but like to say it for real is like yo, bro, actually you've ruined your your chance at being a person. In my eyes, I guess I might give somebody a pass that's like uh, severely autistic, the severely autistic or like six if you're not going to talk to you because you're gone, You're there's no hope for you. Really, I guess the six year old and autists, that's it. That's it. I know people, and it's just like you're you're not that bad. This guy like Sonic. Of course he knows. Of course he knows. He plays magic too, he plays sucking. Did you mind? Like of oh, okay, did you mind? Is a profoundly autistic thing. Actually you mine is almost damn near Sonic in fact, I think I think, actually it's it might be even crazier.
Speaker 4: I disagree it's exclusively you would.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody because everybody was in.
Speaker 3: The digitimonits some point in their life, and then you get out of it, and the people that got out of it aren't artistic.
Speaker 2: They're not autistic, not anymore. Yeah, you step in and out of it. I think the motion tickey fan make is probably like I don't know, it's Sonic by default, right, it's yeah, unfortunately it's Sonic like it's Sony my default. But Sonic is also like ubiquitously popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it shouldn't be Sonic. There's no real lazing for it, is there. I hate how much I like Sonic still like Thomas the train makes sense, right, the tank engine or whatever a good show. Yeah, but that just that makes sense of like, oh, building an autistic community off of that, that's just not that's just cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't can they can they not be the same? That? Can I not be both? Yeah? Autistic is bad. Oh that's if you're artistic, you're a bad bird. Like, I don't know, what's are we misunderstanding each other? I'm sorry, I didn't know. It's a bad thing to be. You should feel like shame should that's crazy. There's like one autistic person. Legs. They just turned it off right now? They legos? Oh yeah, Lego?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well respect but that's the most respectable version of it.
Speaker 2: Legos are expensive, dude, I couldn't. It's crazy how I spent with Lego in a long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I built one with like some friends of mine when they were here in town, like years and years ago, because we were just like I was just looking for something to do. Let's build it, like they haven't built a Lego thinking fucking forever. It was cool, but it was also like, damn, this is like this is like eighty bucks for this fucking thing. We have Lego that we split it.
Speaker 3: It's like a ship, right because you're not spending eighty dollars on a fucking kid to give them a fucking toy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't know, dude. Now everything's expensive and seemed like because my parents were I was talking to my parents recently about like how like my mom was telling meus, like, yeah, we used to send you like camp and stuff, and you're not concentration. We used to they should send me the camp. Yeah, science camp and stuff like that. I remember I used to build robots and ship I mean there's like a science camp that I went to. We built like rockets and like robots. It was cool. But then like my parents were like, yeah, that costed like not a lot compared like I think for like two weeks we sent you away for like four hundred bucks, and now like that same type of course or that same kind of camp is like four grand for a day, which is like what. Yeah, my mom was telling me, She's like we were looking for like because my niece just had a baby and we were just looking. They were just looking into like, oh, I want to like we could do like at some point camps to the camps that you used to do, and it's like four grand a day. Jesus Christ, what the hell happened? So she was like, I don't know how you even meant to do that shit anymore. Milking fucking gentrified areas. Basically, yeah, literally four grand. I must spend a four grand on any for two weeks. Four for two weeks wasn't nothing back then, but like it's it wasn't four grand.
Speaker 3: Fucking like, yeah, the res of those uh those broke things? I forgot what they're called. Where those alpha alpha mile camps or whatever?
Speaker 2: My god, that's right, I forgot. Jesus how expensive were they? Like you know, those were a thousand dollars for like a few days, like sixty grand for ten minutes. Like, I can't believe people paid for that ship. Brother, if I have a man come up to me and tell me that I'm fucking cool, oh I geest, I was like, just give me your dude, I will give you so much more value just by being your friend. Brother, Just give me your money. Can you spend my inheritance on this fucking guy? Put you out?
Speaker 4: That's give me the money and I'll put you to sleep and I'll be more more beneficial.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, if any of those people are listening, man, you know, shoot, shoot, I'll should you my cash.
Speaker 2: Up my venmo. If you're listening, send you a picture of my ass over thousand dollars for four thousand dollars. Absolutely, like absolutely that in a little bit because like it's not even like what I was sending my asshole my face in it, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, speaking under and then twist his head up right.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would be hard, but I'll figure it out. For four grand, that's enough. I don't know if my tors was long enough to do that?
Speaker 5: Is it? Like?
Speaker 2: Can I give my he's a mirror, he's a clever shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think like like you like like like you're touching your toes and then in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you figure something now. I haven't thought I haven't thought about the logistics in the yeah you know, okay, yeah, yeah, I haven't thought about this many.
Speaker 4: Guys, possible, possible. I'll feel like, edit my one thousand.
Speaker 3: I'll start at one thousand dollars to make it easy. If it gets a higher demand than I might have to, you know, raise easy four thousand dollars. I mean, I'll take four thousand. But I'm also am easy, so you can give me.
Speaker 4: You can give me a grand, give me one hundred forty five thousand a pack of smokes and fucking I got.
Speaker 2: Just give me authentically packed and glass snapples. I'll do it before whatever authentically packed their gun. Brother, I know they're gone. I have a case of them, just just just keeping It's just a relic. There's gonna go bad of it. I'm not drinking them. Yeah, just keep it forever. Like some people, they can evaporate, and those went bad long before I even realized that the snapple was gone, and also that like they were even there, Like I was just like, oh, I forgot about these, so like they were probably bad already, but like the fact that I have them sealed is fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Man, GMA drink snap for a long time, man, at.
Speaker 2: All I had Literally that was the first time I had it in a while though, because I was like, I was looking for Arizona's at Ralph's and I was and they only had like two, and I was like, well, I kind of want I didn't come here for two Arizona's inane, so I got like a six package for a long time.
Speaker 4: Was like this weekend, but it's not as good what I felt immediately drinking a soda, I don't I don'tdrink soda much. I felt like sugar in my body. I felt my body like will wake up and sunrise to sugar, and I was like, oh damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Still tastes delicious. I love Gingderrell. You get, you get, you get sugar in your diet.
Speaker 4: Still, I just don't not much like not anything like nothing like you get it from your fruit, probably usually fruit for like snacks. That's like my snacks.
Speaker 2: Now, there you go. Dried mangoes. I don't like dri mangoes.
Speaker 4: I kind of like, I love mangoes, but I don't like dried mangoes.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you some dried green mangoes tastes like you. Do you remember the reusing called the fruit roll ups?
Speaker 2: Of course I'm not stupid. Yeah, all right, you imagine not remembering fruit roll ups? I can't. But I feel like there's probably a lot of people that are like the Fun's that ship. I don't know. I think there's still around. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen them, but I wouldn't. You don't go looking. We don't have more. I don't know, man, I don't know how popular they are with kids still, because I don't interact with children because I'm not a Republican Senator, I guess, but that's why you know. But uh, yeah, that's true. I guess it's all like a lunch. It's not a lunch. I've skeptical that lunches are even popular in the first place. Honestly, I think little kids like Prime l Yeah, Prime was huge, huge, man, Damn ask you something. I have a I have a roll up question, roll up or fruit by the foot? I have the roll up taste better. I totally agree. Yeah, I like the roll up for what it is, but like there was something about like it was it was the right thin to thickness. It was like they had like the right flavor profiles going. I liked it a lot, but I did funk with a lot of the by the foot. It was nice to just bite the beginning of it. It is fun, just like a fucking freak over those both of them. Though I don't really like gushers that much.
Speaker 3: I I like gushers, but I I like I had them once in the past, like problem, I would definitely sooner go out like at the supermarket, I would sooner buy.
Speaker 2: The fruit roll ups than gushers. I think these are the way around. I love gushers. Let's see what we got here. When we type in fruit roll ups, they're definitely still here. Nice. What did they still do those tongue tattoos that were like questionable? Oh my god, I remember those, the stoopy sixteen count for only five sixty nine. That's insane.
Speaker 4: Actually, that should wear sludgeon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ralph Amazon, Amazon, Oh it's a pack. Yeah, you're getting them in bulk. Oh yeah, sixteen count. Yeah, man, I'm my carmon. That's crazy. Now tomorrow, Oh she can get a thirty count for six ninety seven. What is this so much? Dude? Buy a fleshlight and just do it already. You've been talking about this for so long that it's actually dumb and gay that you're not doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen rolls are fruit by the foot for a six ninety seven.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound as much to me, eighteen rolls. I think it's because I just don't like him as much. It's like, okay, big deal. Yeah, you get a fifteen pack of fucking pickled asparagus. Pickled. They make that pickled garlic. Of course. I saw the video. I saw a video of this guy doing a challenge where he's like, all right, guys, walking to the Marshalls diet. I can only eat food from Marshalls for the next seven days, and I was like, yo, Marshals food exactly, that's a good Like he has another one where it's like hardware store, only from like Low's, and in the beginning like like if you find any like, they're actually kind of interesting. He's definitely like a bru. Like I was watching it, I was like, this is definitely like like lady content because it's just some buff guy. He's like to do a physique check. I'm just like, okay, but it's it is actually kind of interesting just to see like I didn't know they would have protein bouder fucking you know, fucking Marshals or whatever.
Speaker 4: Imagine going to a Martines or something.
Speaker 2: It's like some really questionable ship. I want to do that. I want to do that. I want to I want to do that for like I want to I want to eat. I want to go on a game stop diet. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Exactly best die. I think you would die.
Speaker 2: You would die. You want to go to the best you want to do best by diet. I'd be done with that, I'd be I'd do that for a week they got like a leather wallet at GameStop or something like, yeah, that down you're seasoning the wallet. Took a leather wallet. I hope that God, you get something out of it that's heinous. It is an interesting idea, though, because he is going to like like uh yeah, fucking art supply stores and just like weird places that you wouldn't expect there to even be food. That's being that low on a total poles crazy, like I need food from fucking I eat food from freaking like I don't know, Dwayne Reed, it's not well, they have a lot actually pharmacy and to go to, oh, Barnes and Noble, Well they have those cafes sometimes.
Speaker 4: They're like essentially Starbucks, but they're like.
Speaker 2: I would never have you ever sat in there and eaten at Barnes and I don't think I've ever had a date one there before. Really to a date to Barnes and Noble. You should be killed one by us by dragons? Then what by dragons? I remember by where by?
Speaker 4: Where were you used to live and everything?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I might have done that too, actually, think about it. There wasn't a lot to do over there. It was it was noble or fucking the grass and die.
Speaker 4: Fucking the grass. You bend the grass over. Sorry grass.
Speaker 2: It still is one thing I have not checked off. Fucking ingrass, dick in the ground, no, yeah, put it fucking grass. Oh yeah, digging out, get your little home. I think I had little grass. It's not I think I hate the idea. It's not fun because they like beach sex. Like beach sex is a bad idea. Yeah, it sounds horrible. This is terrible. And the girl was like, this is horrible for me too. You got to make sure you have a gun. Yeah. I like coming on the sand and making a little little sand cumb glops it really it holds the castles together, stubby, And come when you're in the woods, What the why is there this much? Come here? Who came out to look home? Coming on an ant like that? Dude?
Speaker 3: If you fucking search that it's you can find it coming in in an hill. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, dude.
Speaker 4: He's saving it for a month. He's saving it for a month.
Speaker 2: Edging for a month, and then he runs and finds it and.
Speaker 4: This blows it apart, like the fucking towers.
Speaker 2: He hasn't slept. He hasn't slept in weeks because he's afraid he'll have a wet dream. So it's just like he's been shocking every time he every every time he feels himself nodding off, he has like a shock system. So he's been thirty days of just no sleep and edging. There's various belts on his penis. What's the championship longest the longest? Google? That probably a google that No, they're not edging though they're not edging. Yeah, they're definitely. I mean there's something it just existing longest. Anyway, you should read another question World Cleo t C A Pleo, t C A rod In. I haven't read this ahead of time. This might suck, but it's our name I don't recognize, so Welcomelete p otc A. I don't know if this is your first ride in or what, but uh Well's longest edge streak? Jesus Christ, how's it going? James, Chelsea and Zorn. I've been listening to y'all's podcast ever since covid thought thought it finally got thought of finally getting around to subbing on Patreon. Welcome, I knew I didn't recognize that name, all right, there you go. Thank you my guy, Thank you Feller. I was curious to know how you guys deal with art block, as I've been battling it myself for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the last these past week. So this is basically writer's block. Are you okay?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: But ed still, I don't think that's what edging is. You're gonna die if you do that for any longer than you're doing that now. Or did he just bust? I'm not sure if you just busted? Is that what happened? I'm bussing. Let's see, I'm not finding any looks like it's just jokes, and I don't think anybody is actually gone for.
Speaker 4: On Reddit, there's probably videos of edging. There's definitely like a thirty eight day stream at him just edging and then coming coming straight through his computer.
Speaker 2: Achievement Hunter. Is this a podcast or is this an that's a thing? Oh? So is that what it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is so. Achievement Hunter has a off topic world what's the world's longest edge? This is off topic one, so you know, maybe they got some insight. That is crazy. What a weird way to come across the jeep and Hunter, Are they still around you? I don't think so. I think I think done. Yeah, I know Bernie bught it back, but like, I don't think anything happened Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders. Now I'm going to reboot Red Versus Blue Actors Rest in Peace. Monty Home, creator of Rugby. Obviously, that'd be so fucking crazy. It's like, dude, him know he's really plugged in. It's so fucking stupid. Harry was asking about art blocks. Oh, yeah, the block. I don't know what we do when we could play? Yeah, how do you get? How do you battle it? I guess I usually just like if I if I'm really forcing something, I'll just try I'll do something completely different like if I But I also like have I do a lot of things. So if I'm like I'm trying to write music or whatever, and I'm in a flow state or whatever, and then i hit a block and that block will last for like an hour or something or two hours, I'm like, all right, I'm gonna go do something. Now, I'm gonna write something else, or like I'm just shift gears because it kind of acts like almost like a reset, because now you're thinking about something else, it's easier to start something new than it is to It's weird, it's like this isn't always true, but sometimes it's easier to start something completely different than it is to continue something because sometimes when you sometimes the momentum for some reason just dies and you just gotta like, ah, how do I how do I regain that? And sometimes you might find it while doing something else, like oh, that's a good idea. Like I've had many times where I've been writing a song or whatever it's like, oh, this is a good lyric that should go in this other song though, and then suddenly I've made like a ship out of progress on this thing that was like kind of roadblock for a while. Yeah.
Speaker 4: For me, my biggest thing is whenever I'm not the most art expersson, but whenever I feel like a block, it would be trying to create something. What I do is I involve myself things that inspire me. Simply, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: What do you do? I involved myself in things that inspire me? What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Like, well, like you you brows lively and just look at Indians getting their arms caught and fucking I don't know English very often often the Chinese, but it is often Chinese factory. I watched sondering their hands to fucking tell cell phones and stuff. This is the I mean phone. This is iPhone with a Chinese kid attached to it. This comes as the how that's insane. He's alive, he's been he's been compacted into a space ball, like his atoms must be crazy. He's used to it. Man, that's like the size of his apartment that they give the work iPhone box are I phone boxes are particularly compact. That is insane. But like I read, I go or I read some ship, you know, I listen to music. I try to sort myself about things I just found inspiring, you know music. Yeah, I guess that could be true. I could be. What's the most inspiring thing about to me? Yeah? Most Yeah, I don't know, probably outside of coming in a sock and leaving in the freezer. It's pretty inspiring, dude, I know. That's like the main thing that you idea of it, like you freezers to stand straight up. What's fun about it is that like it's it basically keeps the come viable. Yeah, it's still still it's.
Speaker 4: A cry your sperm and then put it into exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, it's like, because sperm is so so not complicated cellularly in comparison to a person, there's not a lot of damage that can happen to it whence you freeze it, it's it's pretty common, it's pretty complex. It's a haploid, so you know haploid cell Yeah, I don't know if I've never heard of that substance. I believe that that's not true. Interesting, I think you're fucking lying. What inspires you put anything else? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I usually take moments, so remember about how God pussy every other that is but me.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. But also just some nice blues of jazz music. Man. I do like jazz when I'm working because I just I can't pay attention to it because there's nothing to pay attention to. There's like there's no form or factor to it, so like I can't get lost in the jazz, not the good one. There's formally good jazz too, What do you mean good jazz is like fucking all over the place. That's like chaotic jazz. That's the best jazz.
Speaker 3: But contemporary yeah, yeah, man, it totally depends on what we're talking about, like music, I'm more like what he says, you just I think it's I think this is what I think. I think a lot of people, especially when they're first starting out, they don't like to abandon projects because they feel like, man, I've put so much the what is that they call it the cost slunk fallacy or whatever sunk costs or whatever. It's that thing where you get to a certain point where you realize that's just a part of it. So I actually I wrote a song and I used a riff that I recorded back in two thousand and seven, and then I just put that into something this year. And so it's always just nice to hold on to the stuff, whether it be a piece of art and any form, hold on to it, and you never know with that might fit perfectly with something else. I've abandoned so many projects because after a certain point, I'm like, this was starting out perfect, and then I'm like, I can't figure out how to bridge this, and I'm like, I'm fucking done with it. And it may and it may never be anything, and and and that's fine too, Like, especially when I talking about music, when you listen to meet musicians that make music, and when they make albums, they make more songs that than they ever make.
Speaker 2: It onto the record. There's always the bat side of an album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's just so many things that are just cutting room ship and so you're like, oh, I have writer's block, completely normal.
Speaker 2: Like you said, like Chris said, Star New Project, it's in same people at least to a B side shit, and it's insanely good. And you're like, how the fuck is your B side this good? I love B side Like a lot of a lot of bands that I like.
Speaker 4: Album My Kendrick is untitled, and that's a B side album entirely in the music on there is insanely good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck? A lot of bands I like used to have like they would have, like you remember when bands used to do this the iTunes exclusive fucking track or whatever they would like it would be like extra track, yeah, the bonus track. It was kind of like the deluxe edition type of the yeah. Yeah. And I remember just being like, there's one specifically for Rise Against Appeal to Reason. I think it's called the Elective amnes where I'm like, this is really good. Why is this like separated so awkwardly? Because there's like one song I would have taken off that album, you know what I mean, So I could hear like one that's like this is better than the one that the only weird.
Speaker 4: Big sense when it's a conceptual album, like I think when there's a concept album, some things have to be taken off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't it doesn't fit.
Speaker 4: But like if it's like just an album, like why are you doing? Like you could have just had another song on the album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lady's most recent album was like that, whereas like there was one at the end and it was like, what the fuck is this is? Not it's the one that she did with Bruno Mars or whatever. Oh okay, and I was I don't remember what it's called. I didn't like it, though, I don't know very Bruno Mars.
Speaker 3: There's I really notoriously system of Nounce Toxicity. There's there's a few fillerna remember, Yeah, there's a few filler songs on the Toxicity that definitely don't need to be on their songs that are just like they're fine songs. But compared to what's on Steal this album, which is basically their B side, it's it doesn't make any sense at all like, there's a song jet Pilot X, Like X doesn't even have any fuck, it's just instrumental. Yeah, they have like it's there's a couple of words on it. It's barely anything at all. But then you have the B side, which has like some huge, huge, fuck, like really insanely popular songs on their some of my favorite songs that they've ever written.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I wonder what they do in a pick and choosie thing.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can think of is we had the same project one time. The same problem with the project. I was in this punk band called the Pedophiles, and it was spelled differently.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh good, yeah, p ed don't spell it, don't spell it, let us, let us, let us guess you want to guess. Well, just petaphiles, right anyway, so it's peta, not pedal, pet pedophiles. Anyway, we made an ep A demo and we put two of our shittiest songs on it, and we had like probably like twenty songs, and it was like a five sixth song demo, And after we were done, we're like, why the fuck did we do that? We should make a piece of ship like band, We should make a garbage band that's like that puts out nothing but trash. Yeah, you should be. I love doing something that, man, I love. I actually have way more fun bullshit than like make it real.
Speaker 4: We should make a hip hop album, dude, we should make a drill album. I think that'd be funny. At Fu Chicago, Droke Chicago droll. Look, there's art to it, not much though. I think we should make.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I hate it. That's the point. I don't want. I don't want to make real ship. You can't like this.
Speaker 4: I won't beat like this, Yo, give me kiss like I like Shy Droke because I think America makes America does better Joe beats. I think American like Philly and Shy have better Joe beats. I think that New York Joe beats.
Speaker 2: Are kind of asked though, dn't in mind?
Speaker 5: What the is it?
Speaker 2: And your what your leg? You okay? I apparently why is somebody kick me? Yo? What is going on? It's a guy in agree crazy. It looks like somebody like kicked my foot and it was like a dent in my shin. It doesn't make any sense you. I just I feel fine. I just don't know why it's there. I'm gonna read the names. I guess all right, that's sure. I don't know if we answer the question. I remember what the fucking question was. Honestly, it was the writer's blocker. Yeah, okay, there you go. Uh that stressed me out. Whatever the fuck he's going through, I don't like. I just want to know why this happened, just because kicking the shit out of me while sleeping. It's just because, man, Yeah, he's the green guy. Is the guy in the green behind you was kicking him when you didn't notice? How big is the dent? Is that like a sea? It's it's just it's, uh, you can see how uh what is it? Concave? What do you call it? Yeah? Yeah, concave? Yeah, his convex is bumped. Yeah, okay, yeah I can I can see it obviously. I just hate I hate it, dude. I don't know what the hell this is. Why he's tripping. He's tripping over there, yeah, because it's not on this side. It didn't. It's you know, I'm like, what good brother, you go to cart me down.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in Dark's terrified situation.
Speaker 2: We'll be too. But I also, you know, I'm trying to get these names whatever, whatever, We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patron names. We're starting early because I figured this is gonna go along. Yeah. I've learned at this point that the names last a long time. They usually do, So we're gonna read our twenty five dollars our patrons. Now remember going to patron of concest of start tank. This is arguably when the show starts. So let's go. Let's go three two, Yeah, Sweety pulling his wienie. See it do stretch the dead spider. I would, I would hurt a fly and I would piss on its corpse. The man's so Jewish he haggles with the ATMA's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's really if that's a good joke, But like that's not as climate as funny.
Speaker 2: In this climate. Rave getting my dicksuck by an elephant trunk, Sissy, Chrissy, Pissy, been filling swen with hot cream. Delta, Gamma, Easy my myself onto an upright. We remote literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp is bugs? Clamuel esquire the third user, guild Master Colin Moorey already trump reading. She spat out do green eggs and ham dumb. Netflix doesn't allow screenshots because they'll know, they know it'll take three million screenshots frame by frame to recreate entire shows. That is a crazy reason. Anybody who's willing to do that deserves to get away with it. Actually, Like, if you're willing to screen, if you piece together the entirety of of like even a season of television by screenshotting frame by frame, reassembling it in premiere, and then somehow like doing the same thing with audio snippets, you just you deserve to get away with that. Yeah, that's insane, Like that's like, oh, that's yours. That's that's like building the pyramids. As far as I'm concerned, Like, you should be heralded. Yeah you won, Yeah you win. We're not going to go after you. I gotta feel that way about prison too, Like if you get, if you escape, I feel like you should be able to be free, right, I think that should be true, But you know that make it up like that would then weaponize people's minds to actually really escape, and everybody, well that would just make it make it give them more incentive to make it more secure. That's crazy. I feel like there's I feel like it's a win win situation.
Speaker 4: Really, a person in general should just never mind it's so much just keep going brother, you know, I think it's a good idea. I think persons in general should be rehabilities instead of detention centers, well some people. I think most people in prison should be rehabilitated. I would probably agree with you, like a vast majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know enough about statistics.
Speaker 4: What do you feel, like, like, what do violent criminals are different? But even most violent criminals are only violent for because of various curbstances.
Speaker 2: That isn't that is like it depends on the type of violence. I guess, yeah, that's true. Like you know, like getting into a domestic spear, like if you beat up a dinosaur, Like like if you like, if you get into a fistfight and you're not right, it's a big deal. You beat up the last dinosaur. That is pretty ethinically bad.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like empowering when Tommy spin kicks a fucking t rex and it's like, Tommy, you just kicked the t rex in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Did that happen? And power Rangers? He spin kicked the t rex yeah, when does when does Power Rangers take place? The modern the nineties? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, were you watching Power Rangers air? Were you that age? Because I wasn't watching it air.
Speaker 2: I watched, we watched reruns. I think I watched I thought it was live, but I guess not. I think I was watching that ship like it was happening right then.
Speaker 4: I think I watched z O air. No, No, I'm too You'm too young for that.
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of President of the Morning.
Speaker 3: I watched Lost in Space Galaxy s p D. I SPD was so like I shouldn't have been watching Power Ingers anymore. I was like senior in high school.
Speaker 4: I watched Power Rangers until what you call it? What's after SPD? I stopped Jungle Fury? I was at I watched Jungle here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. After s PD, I stopped having sex. I can't be watching what is Delta? Yeah? That's crazy? Show was fun. Doggy Kruger was my boy bro. That was my nigga. Dumb ass. When you fucking with morphysics knows what's gone, Just have a suit on it. I'm having a now. That was my boy dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dog he was dope and he was like Jamaican. It was a Jamaican jackal.
Speaker 2: Jackal jackal cuming good men in twinks.
Speaker 3: It was the only parents that actually made sense because like it was actually like a space patrol, you know what I mean. It was like, hey, some magical fat idiot in a tube like I like, I like he was these gary crystals. I'm somehow fat, have a fucking body.
Speaker 2: He had a body. The whole time I couldn't even eat fat. This will make sense. Stop saying misinformation. He had a body, showed his body in the in the in the in the movie. Then he's just in some gray blanket in the had like no ears, and it was like he's an alien. No, he's an alien. What was the gray blanket? What was that? Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: That was?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that was. Can you show me a picture of it? Do you have it? I really can't even imagine. I don't I'm not visualizing what you're saying. That was his shawl, dude, it was drapery gray blankets like Colin moy already two rats in a trench coat, samporter bitches. The power move to make someone rotate one hundred and eighty degrees upside down in an instant. That would actually be a wild power. Dude. That's if you can just snap your fingers and make somebody like invert. Oh yeah, that would be crazy. That would actually be like so disruptive, it's crazy. Didn't break the win on her neck all sudden. I would do that to the president constantly. He's look, he's got a snuggie on. There's a fucking it's a turtle name. He's an alien. That's how they dress like aliens. He's a guy in the tube, but he's just dying because you need the tube to survive. For whatever? Is that the movie? Wasn't he after the movie? Still?
Speaker 4: Then he then he killed himself in Lost in Space and make a kill himself.
Speaker 2: In space to kill everybody else. Yeah, he could have done that a long time ago himself crazy, He does the he he kills himself to kill all the guys, guys, ultimate guys.
Speaker 1: Spoilers.
Speaker 2: You're still worrying about spoilers, fat asshole, Like, why was this guy? He's in the two.
Speaker 9: I need Burgers Rangers, I need I need the habit Rangers. Bring me big moody latinas this sid stirt. They're like you need that, you need that on Yes, hurryup and get them Rangers. I need five guys Burgers playing no vege. If I see so much as a single speck of green on that.
Speaker 2: Burger, you're all fired. But isn't it you aren't you technically wasting money because you could put like a bunch of shit on the shut off. I want cheese and meat, and I want cheese, meat and bread. In fact, put an extra bread in the middle in between the two.
Speaker 3: Meats if you could, could you have gotten like I would have other people that aren't in school to do this.
Speaker 2: I would have I would have been I would scream, this is your only shaking. This being a fat, slovenly piece of ship is awesome. I would act the fine milkshakes. Now I want an oreole. And did he even sound like that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ranger gay just that is all have a good even save the world. And they're like, I mean, so's Billy.
Speaker 2: I guess, okay, so Billy, But I'm not getting to say that you got bullied on set, which is funny. Bully Blue Rangers.
Speaker 3: They had the blue and the glasses, okay, and they're like, you're gay, and then they're like, and then with Trainy the Asian, they're like, a you're Asian.
Speaker 2: They pushed it in front of a car and she died. They pushed in front of a car and she kill her. She died. I thought they killed her. She's really sad.
Speaker 3: They pushed it in front of a car and she died. That's she's trying to like keep trying to cover this. Was like, hey, look over there, and then she fucking flew and pushed her in front of a car.
Speaker 2: He blew her into it.
Speaker 4: The fact that the Asian ranger was yellow, the black man was a black person was crust.
Speaker 2: I saw nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: I love that they they swear that they didn't think about that until afterwards.
Speaker 2: I think it was a past I don't believe. I don't know what to believe. See, I don't know either, because for me, is there a buccaneer, there's a little gnat, No, he's gonna die in six minutes. What the thing for me is that like when I was a kid, I wasn't really privy to that stuffy and so like to me, I almost kind of like, oh, I mean sure, why not? So like I don't really know, I don't know how prevalent it was that people even understood that that was a thing, because I still don't really know why Asian as yellow still doesn't really make sense to me. Not children.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just you know, the exaggerations of like, oh, like I'm we're not literally black, you know, so it's just like you have a shade of Yeah, yeah, you have a shade of a person.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, you have a slight You're like almost white, but you're not. So we're gonna call you yellow Native American, not the color of fire engine red, you know what I mean, Well, some of them are sometimes that's it. My great grandfather was like a tomato. Really, no, are you stupid? I've never Lily's grandfather.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was like very it was like very native. He was like he was like refried being color. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: You are like, do you understand what you just said? Yeah? Okay, I just want you to know. I just want you to examine. That motherfucker was a jizzy Jizzy Quizzy Tophy Maldo on the DS Picto Chad Molester, Berserker, Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, the Sloker to why So Dirty Swing, what's your favorite Pokemon and why is it jinx you racist pastor? I literally that was Lily. Wait, lilies favorite Pokemon is Jinks.
Speaker 4: Not even close. She's made fun of. She's like, if you're gonna fuck a Pokemon, would do? And I'm like, I don't know none of them? And She's like, Drink's got big titties though, and I was like, shut up, okay, would you talk Drinks.
Speaker 2: I saw a picture of like, do you remember that picture? That that thing was going out right? Like girls with mewtube builds. Yeah, have you seen that? I think I remember that. I remember though.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, no, I meant them thighs. Man, I've I've, I've I've I've sucked a lot of big man, I've done some ship so man, doesn't I wouldn't fuck youtwe knowing your YouTube building.
Speaker 2: It made les attraction like, oh that's it, this is weird. You might be a Pokemon now. No, I don't want to. It's for me. It made mewtwoe more attractive. Oh yeah, yeah that that that picture of the girl with the mewtwo thighs. I was like, that's crazy. You they're nuts. It's like chun Lee, but like Max, like Max, like full fledged, like Max Feby out there has got thighs like maxol Max Goof. If anybody out there has got crazy.
Speaker 4: Guys like that, his name Maximilian or Maximus, you know.
Speaker 2: Where to find me. I think it's Maximilian Maximilian. I think they said it one time in the show, The Show, Thee that Maxwell. It might be Maxwell like Maxwell House. No, like the coffee, I think it's not Maxwell House. The coffee the best part awaken up as folders your guts, blowing up your guts. No, you're thinking of a Are you thinking of doctor House? Right? Yeah, that's right. That that's where their confusion was. Yeah, I was thinking of doctor House. Yeah. Hi, I'm doctor House. And Hi, Hi, I'm doctor white House. I'm White and I'm doctor doctor white House. I'm I'm White, I'm House, and I'm also the President Maximilian Goof. Yeah, I think they said it one time. Uh. I restrained myself from the hyperbolic time Chamber. The hyperbolic chamber joke.
Speaker 7: Chester don Cheatle, Oh my goodness, I show I agree Beatlefucker twelve five seven seven, The Fucker of twelve and seventy seven Beatles, Domination, Click dribble Bo hitting Women Rhapsody.
Speaker 2: That is such a stretch, my guy, bo hitting Women Rhapsody, stupid mama, just hit a woman doesn't work already, pulled my fist behind my head, said, oh god, she's don man. I can't find I have a sword on picture where I photoshopped a burger on him, and I've been trying to find it this whole time. That's a crazy thing to be on a search for the worms bursting out of RFK Junior's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial.
Speaker 3: I just got to type in burger and then like, I love how the the search on Instagram, not instagramma on the phone. It'll just find you, like so of you putting cakes?
Speaker 2: Does it actually do that?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 2: Strack it out? So type of penis uh?
Speaker 3: In a Minute's like a minute?
Speaker 2: Give me? Like all the burgers are pulled up? Why there's so many pictures of burgers that you're talking burgers are great? My favorite is the answer burgers are great? What do you mean the best one is making out way out with his ex partner. I'm asuming. I don't know if I can't imagine. I just like how sloppy they look. Yeah, they're just like that makes me hungry though. The burgers, Yeah they're so big, like they're so big, and there's so many, they're so numerous, like their photoshop. But it's not that's the thing that's crazy that's making me hungry. I amn't really hungry that I haven't eaten it all today. Totally normal straight beetle. Yeah, like you know zor On with this burger you just put on his chest? Do you photo shot that on purpose? Man? That just that is so fucking stupid. Legit crazy Ranger, rainger Ranger and words any words to me, to me my black people, only black people. Don't no one else come, no one else come, Derek Natravit is innocent, asked, I fear. I started up pages kakefarts dot org, bluebald Asian getting questioned, getting the questions started, but never finished. Love you' all please kill me. I wonder where that kid were, the kid that perfectly replicated the Bully Maguire dances today. Oh yeah, that was an interesting one. Yeah, that was a cool video that was like pandemic time. I think, yeah, really help, I got come inside both my switches and now the joy cons are crunchy. I tried baking them at three hundred and fifty for forty five minutes to maybe burn off the cor that's in Saint Senator Jerry Molest Manderley are Republican. Got phantom e praggers through my phantom touch sense in VR chat, got e pegged in my e ass, and I E liked it, liked it. You should really kill yourself. Blonde, blue eyed German man trading Chris's feet picks for fent Hey man, dude, you gotta do. You paid good money for those feed picks and see what happens with my type in penis. I wonder if I even understand. Oh yeah, so it's just all the text.
Speaker 3: It's not actually so, I guess anything vulgar probably won't show me, like, oh, let me show you if there's pictures of penises or replicitties.
Speaker 2: Nudes. Yeah, probably not that, but if if the word nudes is it'll capture that type you type. In present Black Fathers, it doesn't show you anything. It's crazy Superman punching Israel to death. I forgot this from a YouTube getting motion sickness from the Earth's rotation from a YouTube poop. It's like like when I typed it in penis RD. Are you searching up?
Speaker 3: So you go in your photo gallery and then you just start your camera roll or whatever, and then you can just do the stretch to the top.
Speaker 2: It's fun because it it's a shortcut in a sea of bullshit. That is that is helpful. Yeah, my fucking photo album is they got like twenty k at least, it's that's crazy. I deleted a bunch like I went through like yesterday and deleted like a shit to I deleted a lot I need to. I think I deleted like two thousand images. You have twenty k. That's me. I have six thousand images. Yeah. My thing is it pols. So this is probably since I got this phone years ago six ummm. Yeah, I have fifteen hundred items in my recent photos. This is ultimately everything, Okay, two hundred and sixty one videos. So this is, by the way, how I've been taking notes for I have I've been taking notes to get uh clips for the show. Yeah, looks hilarious because I just like I take a screenshot of like the name of the episode, the time stamp, and then I just draw loose, like like a vague descripture. But it looks crazy on my phone. R f k dB z uh moju joju. But it looks crazy. Yeah, like like this would be a psychotic thing to see. But uh see that a boogie gott to engage? What boogie child? Yeah, so here's here's the child and it's not even exaggerating, and then here's here's a boogie. He looks so weird. His veneers are so obviously like that's clearly not your real.
Speaker 4: Veneers come back to prop and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is he fucking He already kind of sucked them up a little bit. That's insane to veneers. Yeah, that was like there's already like tar nitters. That was like, like, why is there veneers already fucked? He's eating tar like he always does. He looks so uncanny now with those teeth, man, does I fucking love it. He looks like he looks like the kind of face that you would imagine are around those like you know, those joker teeth with like the that the chatter, the walking. He looks like the hypothetical head that those two come from.
Speaker 3: I want to fucking like throw a battering at him like the collect There's four hundred of them around the fucking Arkham Asyland.
Speaker 2: You're getting a weird in. I've been getting a weird itch to play Arkham Asylum again. Like Batman game. I'm in the move for Batman games. I think it's because of Superman. Honest, it's getting me into DC stuff. It's a while Man should do it. Yeah, I haven't seen a single Superman movie in my life that I cared about, so it's like a nice feeling cool. I never saw the original one though, I only I actually literally only saw Superman two. I only saw Superman three. I also Superman four, and I've seen every other Superman. I have not seen the first one. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: You missed out on the best Superman movie. I think that's better than this one you've.
Speaker 2: Been I mean probably, that's what I hear. I just can't such a good movie. It might be true like I've heard, maybe probably written well, but for what I want to see in Superman like that ship. What do you want to see Superman? I want to see Superman do Superman things, like what things that like animation can do? Like what things? Though?
Speaker 4: What do you think give me the exact things do I need to asking you for them?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Superman.
Speaker 3: I don't know that super powers that are extraordinary and can be captured well and through animation and action?
Speaker 2: Which ones? Though? All of that? Which ones? Like? What all of them? You? Super sing? Oh? Let me kill them? Please?
Speaker 3: I want someone to drop that center block, like fucking the Telltale.
Speaker 2: That's so much he killed in the same room with his daughter, being like, my bad, guys. Spoilers for The Walking Dead video game. Yeah, the Walking Dead? What year was that? Twelve? Twenty twelve? I remember it. I remember distinctly because I don't know. I don't know. I don't know why I would bet money's twenty twenty twelve sounds right, but because I feel like I remember a Game of the Year conversation. I'm putting at twenty fourteen. That's way too late. I'm putting my flag down just because in Defiance okay, twelve, Yeah, I didn't. I don't know why I know that, but I was so sure it makes sense. I think I remember. I think you know what. I think I remember a Game of the Year conversations happening around that time, and being like, oh, it was just for my birthday. That's crazy. Wow, who cares in between? Fucking dude? Yeah, no one cares about your birthday. Man, I don't care about you.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: I don't care? Fine? Doin? Fine?
Speaker 8: Who cares about my birthday? Turner? Turner? Very good?
Speaker 2: That yet I was waiting for somebody. I have a thirty minute long compilation of somebody saying, fact, I wish what is it?
Speaker 8: I wish the Emsteine files remained blocked.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. He finally gets fairies and he just faies. Oh man, what a fucking freak. Why would you do that? You had one wish?
Speaker 8: I wish Israel women protected.
Speaker 2: What's the stipulations for getting fairies? I don't know. I think you just have to be an abused child.
Speaker 4: You have to be a neglected child. Literally, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: And then and then is it? Why did you just show Why did you show me a picture of your asshole? Yeah, in the in the same position as Nikka Caada Avocado, that famous one of them. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Just crazy that you replicated armitating life you know art? I guess so, yeah, life Inmitaine art? Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. I hate that. I know, I hate that. I know that.
Speaker 8: I want the twin towers to be gun.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like they're ugly, So it was him. They won't talking blame it on those people, put all kind of after it's in the plane right now. Are you sure.
Speaker 8: Transport innocent Muslims into the carpit of that plane right now?
Speaker 2: What is this? Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm in the plane. He's like Dad, he's got a box cutter in his hand, Like, what's happening?
Speaker 8: Because I wish for him to hell a box cunner.
Speaker 2: He fucking orchestrates nine to eleven with fairy godparents, Like, why was it? Why did you choose this specifically? It could have been anything. I wish I knew. There could have been no people on the plane. It could have just been you know, he's would have been it would have been it is. That's a good point. Ah geez gee, I guess we have to we're bad by law. Oh my fucking god, I'm believing you, Cosmo. I don't know, I don't know. We're not standing out for what's right. Bitch. He has a gun. He's a fairy gun. Here's a fairy gun.
Speaker 8: He wait, he wished for it, then I gave.
Speaker 2: It to had a gun that only killed fairies, sies and minorities, he said, I guess stupid.
Speaker 4: When I leaving the area and I become minority, it only kills other people that are not.
Speaker 2: Me, but teddy, I mean crocker that goes against the rules.
Speaker 8: Hey, wish they weren't roths.
Speaker 2: Oh check, I don't know that. What does that show me? What is that? Why that is to my phone from twenty sixteen. That is a twenty troteo my phone, I would saying to the old show, that smile that gets me. I was like so happy, I'm penis Eze.
Speaker 3: This is the rat.
Speaker 2: I have ever seen. That's just in my phone. That is just in my fucking phone. Did that I have had this in my phone for so long? My god, I had never crossed my mind that he had like his eyes with like dicks or anything. He's crying. It's crazy, fu. I never would have thought that my hockey fucking smile in my phone. Still.
Speaker 4: I saw this when I was planning my phonel like maybe like three years ago, and I was like, I gotta keep this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that chat, Oh my god, but not the text for sure. Man, the chat I was judge your head penises rise, that's crazy, uncut, just jacking your eyes? Do you have a dick to like yeah, yeah, yeah, so you have three dicks.
Speaker 4: And that we know of that we know in my phone before I moved to California. That's insane.
Speaker 2: That really derailed my entire feeling getting motions singers from their rotation Chris chan Sonachu Peterson, thug Zillow two thousand versus Medicaid cuts g T a swingset glitch on some Mario Brothers ship. After the bill passed, we at the Snark Tank support all actions made by Iran Glory be to the Ayatola, Sure whatever, who cares? Who cares about what anybody has to say any anymore? Like this, nobody's it's amazing how little anybody's word beats anything any more. Like it's crazy, right, Yeah, I remember there was a point where, like, I feel like it was reasonable for you to be careful about what he's out on the internet. I don't think that that's strue anymore, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Our president got convicted for crimes and it was just a let off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like, why should I like you tell me the standard for me is highering the president. Yeah, you're crazy, suck.
Speaker 4: Actually died twice on fire in front of your children while they died, and.
Speaker 2: Actually suck it. I want no, like like, get over here, please.
Speaker 4: Your fucking jowl on my fucking penis and suck like you're trying to get fucking sir about straw.
Speaker 8: I wish for the banks to be built out.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think of everything bad. That everything bad. Yeah, God damn Obama. He really just didn't.
Speaker 4: Agree of dislike for him, and I just can't bring up around my family ever because I you hear Obama and it's like, yes.
Speaker 2: Like he did not. This is a charismatic fella bailed in a lot of places. I get it.
Speaker 3: He's charismatic as fuck. You want to have a beer with them, you want to play basketball them.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, if he let me be Claire, yeah, if he didn't take the fucking you know the position. But yeah, Mom's true. Let me eat a goat in front of you, raw.
Speaker 4: Let me swallow ten guns in front of you right now.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Let me be, let me be immune to the flint stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me be viciously hungry ye yep um no delicious w eats. My wife's a man. They're they're they're right, they're right the whole time. My wife just got in here. Hello Bro, Hello, Hello Brode. I love you Bro so mean, but also whatever, thosepirazy these are really funny. I love that the photosophs of her with like a fucking with a fade is fucking kill me. I've seen that so many times. I love you Obama, she calls him Obama. Pissed trops are absolute barbarism. Jack wfm Swen spoiler policy is genuinely fucking outrageous and super inconsiderate, but makes sense for a yank. It's not a yank. It's not yank behavior. It's it's it's him behavior. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: If something is five years older, you don't know about it, you should fucking first kill yourself. Five years it's half a decade, suck a dick, but half a decade means nothing. Now still five years, I think.
Speaker 2: Five years is too. If Gears of War three came out five years ago, like I would be like, no, we're not gonna spit. I think ten. I think the last of us is safe to say. I think too.
Speaker 4: I think maybe I think genuinely, maybe two years you are fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Maybe two years that is just a fucking retire maybe.
Speaker 4: Maybe even less. But I'm just so inconcerned. I just don't care, because for me, the biggest thing is the experience of absorbing something.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly by other people. No, no, No, it's it's it's so experience. No makes too much sense.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about my experience. I can't give everybody's you know, and I have to understand that, you know. For me, it's like if i'm if.
Speaker 2: I hear like a monoail you fell off of when you were six or something like.
Speaker 4: It's like like if i'm if, I'm if I care about something right and knowing what happens doesn't ruin it. But I also watch a lot of things that are adaptations in general. So I'm like, I'm gonna go in here and I'm gonna see something that I clearly want to see, but it's gonna probably be not exactly what I'm expectant to be.
Speaker 3: But you can't tell me that objectively something is better absorbing it for the first time without knowing it.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but knowing it doesn't destroy the experience.
Speaker 2: For me, just you just knowing it doesn't just don't care about it being better for you.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that's I think some people jacking off dry and some people with lotion, like, you're fine jacking off dry.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't. I think I think that I don't want.
Speaker 4: I think for me, it's like, if I'm watching something, part of the experience is seeing it at the time I'm seeing it. You know, that's a good portion of it. So if I see if if I view something that is already like, oh, I know that this happens, like for me seeing the red redding the red Ring, I already kne about it. I knew what's gonna happen. But still seeing everything that led up to it and seeing people what happens matters a lot to me.
Speaker 3: Now, imagine how much more impactful would have felt if he didn't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would have been like, oh, that's still really cool. But it didn't sour my experience, and it's it's better like versus loop. Dude, it's better, but it doesn't ruin it for me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying that. But my perfect symology. But something does something not ruining it for someone. That's like that's kind of saying with people are like, oh my god, you were It's like, okay, well fun you get declared that you clearly don't know that all. That's like, that's like saying it's just like, yeah, I mean, I could stab you in the leg and it's not gonna kill you. Like it's not gonna I'm not killing not the same thing that is that is frightened. It is the same destroy the experience doesn't mean it doesn't ruin.
Speaker 4: The experience of well, when it ruins is my experience of me walking that's outwardly harmed. If someone is experiencing a show and I spoiled some for them, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry that I misunderstanding.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that I upset you. I'm sorry I upset you, know, like a man, that's the fortune I upset you. I'm not exactly sorry about spoiling things for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's a crazy I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Like that's what I apologize for. I'm not apologian whatever. Very selfish playing, especially especially if it's like years of it happening. It's like, oh dude, whatever, man like, I'm sorry, what do you mean? So I gues somebody's like, you spoiled that. That Spider Man is Peter Parker. I'm like, you kill yourself. You you spoiled, you spoiled that.
Speaker 2: Uh. The ending of the Spider Man two movie where he becomes good to get.
Speaker 4: At the end, he's like, dude, die, Spider Man two is old. I give somebody, especially if something really popular. I'm like, dude, if I hasn't be spoiled you already is kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I just I just don't. It's that crazy because other people have. Curtis, I just don't care that much. Man, that really just don't care. That's such a weird thing to not care about it is. I think it's a weird thing because you do care. I don't. That's the thing. It's like, you care enough to have a staunch stance on I only care.
Speaker 4: That I upset somebody. I wish I didn't have to upset them.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I do not, But you don't care because you haven't avoided doing it. I'm purposely avoiding it now. I could spite spoil, but I don't do that. That's a different that thing of caring something.
Speaker 2: Somebody give him a medal for not spoiler.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I don't want to praise for it, but I'm saying, like I could fucking explode right now.
Speaker 2: You're good and you're gonna die at ten minutes, and I can kill you right now. Yeah. I just I think.
Speaker 3: This is this is how I feel like he's content with out Instead of doing jacking off, I'll make it more universal. Uh, you're content with cheese pizza, and you will only order cheese pizza even though other people would probably like more toppings, and you're like, no, this is fine, and I only care about this, so I'm getting this and that's kind of like good enough for you, and you're not thinking about other people.
Speaker 2: I would argue it's more like him ordering Hawaiian for the for the entire party. Well see, but he would be beaten to death if that happened, right, that's trili. I would say, it's more like imagine getting imagine ordering pizza for a party and not having a single like plane or pepperoni there, and it's just all like fucking high. It's just all like like it's just oh, we only got Hawaiian. See that that you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: That's too Like it's I total understand you saying, but doesn't the experience No no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: What you're saying is I go into detail describing.
Speaker 2: If I go to this like exactly so seeing scene starts, Uh, what do you call let's see the very beginning of the game.
Speaker 4: You go through these various points that do this, this, this and this. That's that's detailed.
Speaker 2: It's final level.
Speaker 3: That is detailed, final level, it's legendary, it's prestige is whatever.
Speaker 4: That's like sitting someone to text, you open the text and merely go see Alexa. I won't turn off and describes you exactly what happens on the show.
Speaker 3: But it is interesting because it's like, look, there's there's plenty of times where things have been spoiled for me and I was fine with it, but it totally it's all contextual, Like it completely depends if I know that the like say, if someone spoiled Superman for me, this one that just came out, I don't care because relatively there's so many places that it can go. But if it's like horror films, you can't. You can't spoil horror films because that's the point of the element of surprise. There's certain games like if if someone spoiled you know, like say Expensing thirty three, for me, oh what a bummer, you know, because now the journey's gonna be fine, but also the impact of the ending is not gonna really mean anything to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just stuff like that. Like there's certain I have.
Speaker 4: I've spoiled twist a few times and that I'm like, I feel bad because I'm like, oh, man, I feel bad that I bought because we're talking like, let's say most recently, right, we were talking about Persona. This person was talking about the Persona four game, about the twist of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I.
Speaker 4: Tied the twist and I was like, oh, I didn't know that. I was like, but you're talking about the twist of the game. That's not exactly accurate, but like, I know what you're trying to say, that's the.
Speaker 2: Twist you just brought up. That there is a twist. They brought up so is a twist, but they didn't say what the twist is, but they know.
Speaker 4: About the whistory just insane to me. If you know how do you know about the twist of that game and not the twist of it?
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like there's people like all the review stuff and they'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, that's you ran up to somebody who was like wounded, going for help, and then you why are you looking for help? And you killed on the spot, that's what you did. You're just like, oh, he knows, he's halfway to understanding what the spoiler is. Let me finish them off. Yes, because it's like, it's so crazy, you know that spoiler. That's the I'm trying to fact, like, how do you know that happened? He was not talking about the twist. There was no talking about the They were literally bringing this.
Speaker 4: We were talking about twisting games, and someone else brought up Persona four and then I was like, well, yeah, obviously you're not gonna guess that twist out of nowhere. Our friend was taught. We were talking about like this, let me peel the exact same that happened. We were talking about how games, video games, particularly Persona games, a lot of jarpegs the twists are kind of evident, like evident, like, oh, this is going to be the twist. And then I was like, well, Persona. A lot of Persona games have twists, and my friend was one of our friends, was like, but yeah, but you can see it coming. And I was like, well, the twist and Persona four is not evident, and it was like was like, oh, it's kind of an evident twist. And I was like, so you know, that's not what the person is the person that's doing it, and they were like, I've not even done with the game, and I'm like, but you just you're in the conversation about the game.
Speaker 2: How do you remember it that the person who got it spoiled was not contributing to the conversation specifically because they didn't want to have it spoiled. They weren't like they weren't you. You were having a conversation with somebody else. It was not the person involved. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Oh so it got spoiled for someone, So somebody else knew about it and they were talking and then the person that.
Speaker 2: Was just well, they were being they were talking about it in a considered way, and he didn't.
Speaker 4: Basically, they brought up the twist and I was like, well, the twist is this? And I did I did spoil the twist? It's pretty it's a pretty significant point of the game is the told twist of your story. And I felt bad that I bothered them. I was like, I'm sorry, man, you're not gonna experience that. That's unfortunate. But also this game came out, I just think about right, but I'm sorry. I think if this game is nearly older than I don't know, maybe South Sudan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. I don't care about There's there's a couple of games that they're there are games that I still would like that are fucking old that I would not spoil because I think like there's a lot of ship like the whole point of those games if you haven't experienced them, it's like you should experience that.
Speaker 10: I think spoiling narrative video games spoiling like spoiling narrative, spoiling BioShock to me would be like that would that would suck because like the big the big point of that is like so that that hit me like a truck when I first played it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like spoiling castle vings.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh no, draculas at the end, it is like who gives the well, that's not what I'm that's not really but like, but that's it's not a narrative. Video games in general, spoiling the narrative sucks. Yeah, that's the point of it. So I was like, I felt bad. 'specially RPGs. Why you're playing You're not playing those games for any other reason other than a narrative.
Speaker 2: You're not there. You're not there for like, oh, I really like how this game is boring most of the time. Anyway, I do feel bad though, I feel bad. All my sexes are with men. That's why I hang my hat on his wienie by Georgie's gay. If you step into San Antonio, you will be raped. Oh wow, great, it's pretty crazy on the sign.
Speaker 4: And it's on the sign you see when you're like ten miles out what the population six?
Speaker 2: You see it and they're all lingering at the border. There's one missing. You get pulled immediately out of your fucking car. Here's one missing. There's only five. He's probably he's in the bass you're driving in. Well, pops up in the rearview. Welcome cheeks clapped, big meat, these things can Ola. Joe slid into Epstein's sell like a t one thousand street Fighter six, but everybody is naked and hard Dandy Andy leader of the Spiderfucker Party. Same thing, hashtag restore the gator verse. It must have really killed the vibe when all those people got snatched by ice last week at leasanira. Oh that's right, she just had congratulations congratulations nine Okay what nine weeks? Hours minutes is crazy hours is also it's all crazy weeks. It doesn't matter. Yeah, I guess, yeah, it can only be years. Uh, it's more ridiculous than the years heap eating truck stop sushi on the regular gids. Uh what was that think? We were talking about tire shop sushi Sweeney as certified rog. Can we get a death Metal logo a Snark tank tote bag?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh? I hadn't even considered that, but I guess, I mean, we already have one. It is already. It just need I'm not big on toad bags, but like, yeah, I mean it don't cour and bags generally just don't, like in my experience, they don't sell super well. So we just didn't don't even bother but like I mean, like maybe, yeah, I mean it doesn't there's no harm in putting that stuff up because it's not like it's you know, ship sitting in a warehouse. Yeah, but I also I think of it more like how like the the Xbox store and like game stores have like a lot of like shovel wear on them. Like I want everything that's there to be like, oh, people want this, you know what I mean? Even if we could sell like maybe like five of one designs, it'd be more valuable. I think just have like everything there be like stuff that most people would problem. I feel like that only makes sense if you have inventory. Yeah, like that, I think the reality is that people's brains are very low on inventory, and as much as you can fit on a single screen is as much as most the second the second screen starts, Like people often don't go to the second screen no matter what's there, even if it's shit that like people really want. So it's unfortunate, but like it's it literally is just like the psychology of people buying shit online it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean even in that case though, that's why it still doesn't mean it's it's it only means something for the person that's looking for that thing, and for everybody else it doesn't matter especially since the homepage just only has limited stuff on the on there anyways, so it doesn't do anything like the homepage shows like six or nine things and then you got to click something else to show the rest of everything else. Right, Yeah, So meaning that if you had a thousand products, it wouldn't affect the package homepage and someboy don't have to go out of their way to check it. It's like homepage versus subscription. Sure, the subscription doesn't affect the homepage. People mostly use the homepage, and then there's a handful of people that still use their subscription. It doesn't, you know, It's just it having options doesn't hurt the thing, especially if.
Speaker 2: Sure, but but if a shirt's on if it shirts on sale for like a year and it sells five, I'm just like, that's a bad shirt. Then that's a space that could be used for a better shirt. Is the way that I agree. We're not we're not. We're not digit it's just digital. It's not I understand if it was physical. I think you're but you're saying it as if it's physical stuff. We're like, oh, that could be a space for something. You could have a thousand products, What do you say, store with a thousand products, we don't need to have it. Why are you being just I'm simply saying, like this is the logic of it. A space is a space regardless.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but the thing is that it wouldn't it wouldn't likely go on the first page. It would go further inside of it. But this person is directly looking.
Speaker 2: For that thing. All right, we'll put we'll put the toe bag of so for that person.
Speaker 4: Like it's I think for me, my brain is like this person's gonna like it's not a bad idea to have things that people are looking for if they're looking for it. You know, like if someone's gonna go look for a tote bag, sure there's no problem of having it because it's not going to be taking up space where the things that are the hot deals are. This person's probably like, oh, I would love there was a toute bag on here. Maybe I'm gonna check through to see if there's things that I want on you know. Yeah, It's like it's like searching for what you want exactly and does it directly affect the main PA.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it from a curation standpoint, where like if I go to if I go to a website and it's just and like twenty percent of what's there is good, that that bothers the shit out of me, and so I don't want to contribute to that. Oh of course, Yeah, why do you think you're not the You're not the consumer. I'm just saying, like from my own perspective having like dealt with like a bunch of like if if I'm on storefronts and it's like mostly shit, I'm just like, why is this like this? It doesn't have to be this way? This is layman gay.
Speaker 4: I guess when I shop, I just shop for what I want and then I get in, I leave. I don't even like explore page or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I think, I like, I know, I don't do that anymore either. I know what it's the point like I used to do that. I used to explain it. I wonder what they have because usually it used to be, oh, there's stuff has to pass a certain like curation standpoint. Now it's like not really the case. Now it's just a bunch of bullshit everywhere, and it's annoying, like like we put the toe back up though.
Speaker 3: A good presentation, Like I said, the homepage looks nice and presentable, and they can go somewhere else where you can actually drop down the page. I think that's fine because it's like the people I want to fuck with that. Uh, It's just it's just more of thinking about it, like logically, just there isn't a net negative to it if it's uh, because we're not like storage spacing it or something like if it was if it was a storage issue, I'd be like, fuck no, I think we're that they're just gonna sit there.
Speaker 2: I think there's a potential net negative in the sense that it'll in the same way that like game Pass kind of treats in the same pa in the same way that game Pass trains the audience in that ecosystem not to buy games. If you see, if you go to a website and and you don't see the best ship there immediately, it'll train people to be like, I'm not coming here. It's really dumb. But like people, I'm not saying people should operate this way. I'm saying people do operate.
Speaker 3: I hear what you're saying, but what what is being proposed is not gonna affect showing the best stuff. Like again, the homepage shows our best stuff. It's the featured items, and if you want to find the less popular stuff, you have to go click into a different section. It doesn't It's like I said, the homepage versus a subscription. The homepage shows you the best stuff that it knows you want to watch. Subscriptions usually like I think I've ran out of ship to watch. I'm gonna go check and see what I subscribe to. Taking a bunch of shit.
Speaker 2: Even from an organizational standpoint, Let's say we have like a sticker pack or something on the store. Yeah, and it's been on the store for like three years and it hasn't sold a single thing, Like is it worth having it there? It's it just it doesn't mean anything to me. Bother is the shit int me? Because I'm just seeing that. It's just like this is just a thing there that's like this doesn't need to be there. It's like I waste it actually costs me more money reading wasting the time to read that even being there, than I made from it. I say, my brain doesn't work like that. But I'm also I shop hyper efficiently, like I'm only going somewhere that I know has a deal for me to get something I want to get. Yeah, I don't. I don't linger. Like when I go shopping with Lily.
Speaker 4: The way Lily works, she she shopped like a consumer where she like walks on like I'm going shopping, look like.
Speaker 2: Brows like I'm getting what I don't know what I want. I'm gonna have to browse in a long time. And that ship triggered. Oh, I never get I've only browsed when I've intended to go brows I can't. I can't browse.
Speaker 3: Browsing is the old Like I usually I go everywhere with a purpose, and then maybe I'll pick something along the way, Like I need to go to Ross. I need to go to Ross, and I want to get some new flip flops, and I might pick something up on the way to getting my flip flops. You know what I'm saying. Because I'm in the store, I might say something that might interest me, but I don't paste the whole.
Speaker 4: But there's a benefit to having the pacing idea because you do find things that you might you might not have in the direct line of mind that you need. So I think there is a benefit to that. I'm not gonna act like there isn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there is.
Speaker 4: But then it turns that it turns into just being at the store for too long and has typically what happens. I turned into that like for me, for me, like Lily, what you like whenever I like, whenever I buy clothes. She's the person that curates like, oh if it looks nice or not for me, And I'm like, all right, cool, that's cool. If you go out chopping. And we went for the for the wedding, right to buy my suit, she was looking way longer than I was, but we ended up finding a really nice suit for the wedding. And I was like, it's important, it's it's a it's a give and take for sure. But then it turned to the times where like one time we went to washing there for almost two hours, and I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You don't need to be a roster two hours and it's not even big.
Speaker 4: That makes it even create Like if you if you go to like, let's say, like back in New York, you have place called Fordham Road, right if you go into like you don't remember remember cookies on Fort.
Speaker 2: Them Road, like its old kids. I didn't spend a lot of time for them. Oh it was.
Speaker 4: That place is a big ass fucking store for kids clothes. So when you go inside of there, they have like everything, or like Jimmy Jazz or places like that over like the East Coast where you go to a big store, So you're gonna go like it's like a it's like a clothing and a sneaker store put together, like merge into one. I understand taking a while there because there's a lot of you gotta go through there, but going into like Ross is so fucking tiny. That place is small. Spending more than an hour there is fucking op.
Speaker 2: Spending more than an hour anywhere is like I can't imagine spending more than an hour, even even at like a supermarket where I'm like making a like getting a bunch of shit.
Speaker 4: Maybe Walmart, maybe like a Walmar. I can see spending an hour there.
Speaker 2: Now I can't. Maybe, I just I don't back in the day when it was open twenty four hours and we would like literally hang out there, but like at like three am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like we don't even shop because like we don't have a giant family, so I don't fucking have a cart full of shit.
Speaker 4: You know, Like Jesus, she has, she gets, she gets sometimes.
Speaker 2: But if I'm able to buy a handful of things, but it still takes me like maybe thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to get together this weekend for some of our friends that I used to start wars with and they're gonna come over. We're gonna go shoping and to buy foods for them. And I'm like, Little, we have to go in and out. We don't have time to be there all day. And She's like, what do you mean I shop quick? And I'm like, honey, no, you fucking don't. I'm sorry, No, you don't. There's no point. You're just going to get out, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, if the essentials that we have on the list, because the big thing, you gotta have a fucking list.
Speaker 4: If that's the best way to go about is having a list half the otherwise then you're you're gonna fucking browse because you don't know what the fuck you want. Like, you gotta get a list unless you're just really efficient at you remember everything you need.
Speaker 3: It's just not smart.
Speaker 4: A list is better for both sides. For me, I walk in and getting in things I only think I need that I fucking miss ship. And another slide is like you going there, You're like, you're only gonna get shipped you you're gonna go brows you take forever and you buy a bunchet you don't need. So it's a good interpendeing.
Speaker 2: It's goody. What did I just read the gay? Oh? That blonde haired, blue eyed German guy's name is so annoying. He might as well be a real German, damn. Or he might just be a real German. I'm Mexican. Can I say the N word? JK? I will JK Obama? That's a lot in Mexican. Whatever? What a you're just kidding about now at that point, I don't know. That's that's like you're just You're not even a real person at that point. You're just just kidding your way out of existence.
Speaker 4: It's it's like how having a having a line that goes right back to the beginning and you didn't notice I got back here?
Speaker 2: What you know, like you have like a big like you know, like one of the like maces back to the start. You're like, what the fuck does happen? And I killed the nat nice? You did it? Yeah, maybe that's what made the dent and you're like slamming into your leg and you just don't know. Kevin Durant's feet Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be quere eating or something Feta cheese. It's soaked in brine. Have it with tomatoes on the vine. Not all parodies have to be gay. I don't know what that I don't know. I don't know what that song is. Not all parodies have to be gay. Fuck you, I ain't. I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants, i' you're gay, you're gay. You're gay, though I've sucker punched and fucked eight geese. Jesus Christ. That is can far corongram. Yeah, I mean that's a feat feet. If there's anything that his feet, it's it's definitely that. It takes a max damage blocking the fuck face on sappable cardboard pie. I replaced my RS on my Dodge Ram with W's and now my engine sounds like take on me nig hard zig hard family heirloom locket with an eighteen hundred's pro Jared style dick pick in it. That would be insane. A fucking port of a real like light bulb like old school early nineteen hundreds photograph of the shaft in the foreground and a face in the background is really incomprehensible to me. Oh god, fuck with that because you have to sit there. You have to stay hard for that long too, right, don't you know?
Speaker 4: You just gotta You just gotta kind of have them paying your penis first. What do you mean you gotta do the penis first? They do a penis in air, you around it, then they can finish.
Speaker 2: The penis so you don't have to stay erect the entire time.
Speaker 4: Or stay right the whole time, and it's fucking fucking hot dog it the whole time.
Speaker 2: That's better. I see where you just gotta have a fluffer, you.
Speaker 4: Know, a fluffer and some freaking what you call it, some blood thickening pills. It's blood thickening.
Speaker 2: I guess blood. I'm gonna take my blood thickening pills. That is dangerous, take my coagulation pills. You objected to your penis, and then you fucking quickly tie it out. Yeah, tie it on, make sure you're good. It's just like clots your entire system. Crazy cock is fat but also scabbing fat. But bleeding you just like hear that coagulation baby, I can't feel like it's got a bit of a tinny sound to it too for some reason, wagulated cock baby ew. It's disgusting. He's calling people. I don't like the N word of retrospect the video as a gay. I saw a slip in Jimmy's name in the credits of the most recent Papa Meat video. Very nice, so nice. What is it? I don't know, slip and one of that one of our patrons. Oh cool. I can only imagine what Almo said to Larry David that is it's funny, goon, devil the man without come hammering my dick flat to grind smithing levels. Call it ex caliber. Now I hate the dick dick fruit and now I am gay search Peter Lorrie Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but it's super. Adam bombs Striking North Coast of Striking the North Coast of America. Pringles do heaps of freak flavors in Australia, and I like Pringles. I think that might be my favorite chip. Actually, like that isn't like a traditional kind of like big bag because I used to like lays a lot, but like they're just too like. I like the bake lays. Somebody put me out of that resent.
Speaker 3: Sour cream and cheddar bake Lay's their fucking fires.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I love me some doritos. I don't eat very often, but they're not even like are my face. I appreciate them. They hurt my stomach like hell, But I.
Speaker 4: Haven't even that ship in so long. I probably eat that and gone because it's just red forty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's just red.
Speaker 3: Forty, red forty.
Speaker 2: I love it. And silicon dioxide.
Speaker 8: I love red forty. I have Can I have forty red forties?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: Forty red forties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, forty.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna I'm just gonna leave the Epstein's files alone for now and trust.
Speaker 2: It's like dead space into the eye. Yeah, that's fucking crazy crazy. I'm just gonna trust that my friends and the people in office can handle this efficiently. Yeah, I trust my friends in the administration. That Charlie Kirk. I trust my rapist friends. He looks like Charlie Kirk looks like a rape atronarch. I can't stand that. Mother. It's like someone that me Kenyon would draw he had he has, and it looked exactly the same. And that's what was crazy about it is that it didn't even look like a caricature. It just looked like this is a photo. Right, That smile was the same. It's like you just put a cell shaded fucking filter over a real photograph of Charlie Krouch sucking his gums.
Speaker 3: Such a piece of ship his face just like it's just this, this fun It's so crazy. How small as fucking faces to its fucking his head.
Speaker 2: It is insane. It's so gross. Everything about him makes me. Really he's just like a genetically like so off putting. He really is. He's like the kind of thing that like animals would like.
Speaker 4: Like they would back animal attack and flat out would be like really hungry, I have to eat you.
Speaker 2: It would be like that's a when to go or something? What is that? I can't that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: You like that? You like that? Fucking what is it that? That old movie which the fake agent, Oh God, Breakfast the craziest thing I ever seen in my life. That's awesome. I can't sell that. For the first time on this show. I never saw it before. Right, that's right, there was the clip of that thing. That's just so funny. Man Spitchy, the kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper, me taking me guan tige everyone I see Indiana Jones and the jerking of the Crystal penis my new D and D weapon plus four budgeting Hamster in a sock, Scott Rushkins, Ruskin's gargantuan tungsten balls, yosh manby Pamby, Liberals mad because the President be diddling kids. My pappy mos me plenty. It's fine, little molested build's character. Some people they speak like that on ironically, it's I swear to God triggering turd impact and huge man distrumentally to put my unit. Oh, come in Krillith Ray Adams chamber of muff. That's I don't understand what the fuck is going on. It sounded like Sweeny speaking, Huh it did kind of amc AMC's the joking dead these zombies is joking. They're joking. They're hanging weights from their dicks. They're all just stationary. They're not moving, just outside jolking. So what's the fucking issue. It's just a massive amount of people taking space like it's like inconvenient like they're in the middle of the highway, some of them, you know.
Speaker 4: Because I think of it like in the very beginning, right, the first zombie has to bite somebody for it to spread. What if does zombie just jelked instead and never been anybody?
Speaker 2: No, But like I think the issue is, like if you see the zombie joking, that's equivalent to a bite. That's so people have to like walk around. It's like almost like a quiet place. But with eyes, it's way easier to get infected. That is terrifying, way easier. Even if you can the first person puts it on TV, you can only you know what it is. You can only catch it through like a mirror, you know what I mean, Like you only like look at it through a reflection, So you basically.
Speaker 4: Have to like so what about our glasses? Fine, what do glasses do?
Speaker 2: Glasses are not reflective? So like it would it would just be it would it would actually just get you. That's what I think. If you're blind, you might have a shot. Yeah, if you blind, and if you can't, I might actually have a shot actually because I might not be able to tell if something but if I if I see something, and I think if I see something and I think it might be jelking. It happens to me. That's crazy. That's crazy. So when it's mental, it's a mental it's a purely mental magic damn near virus. And you're like, is that so if you're like easily panic, you're done basically because like the first second you think you might have even if it's like a coat rack, is that.
Speaker 3: The first thing you gotta do. You gotta you gotta find something. The first thing you can find that will allow you to jelk is what you do. So like if you're fishing or something, you know, you're like and you saw someone joking like oh, and you immediately.
Speaker 2: Hook your dick, like yeah, you cast it.
Speaker 4: You cast yourself, You cast yourself out.
Speaker 2: The thing that's crazy about it, that was like, even if you're not a jelking zombie, but you if you close your eyes and you jelk in front of somebody, they become one. That's cool. Razy joking leads to the end of humanity. Everyone there's dogs joking, these birds about women. What about women? They're joking? They see it. Yeah, that's joking. That does like just stretching bean, he's gonna look like you keep stretching, you keep mashing. Are you waiting mashing? You're needing the bean. That's how they do it. Okay, gotcha. My wife saying, all right, let's she is. She likes some really interesting stuff. She's disgusting, screams stop. But that means I have feelings for you. I have feelings for you. Parentheses, it's hatred, it's your boys, Shawney Dee, and thank God for Asian women, thank God for stellarlad nude mods. Jesus God blessed. I guess come shot gaming at Grock. Is this true to port the illegals and execute their employers? Damn? I mean that at least that's vaguely consistent, you know, and technically that the employers are getting the worst end of it. I guess they are being immediately executed. So that's kind of lowc that's actually technically kind of based because that's actually like an authentic like at the very least, you're authentic about the principle, just like I don't want illegals here because they take jobs from people, and also the people hiring them are taking jobs from people to so fuck those people as well. I can almost respect that I used. I used to I used to tutor native Spanish and would love to help swen out. How do I contact you if you're interested. He can't learn anything, so it's a wasted effort, a huge wast it's a huge waste of time. I tried to teach him. I tryed to teach him how to read cuneiform the other day, and it was it just did not work. He kept asking what the fuck is cuniform? And I didn't want to answer him. So that's the way it. I didn't want to teach him something. Yeah, yeah, I think about it. I just kind of lost interest. Ah yeah yeah, so yeah yeah, so sorry, so sorry. No, you can reach him at what's your address? Uh. I think it's like something's like something Buena. Something I don't know is like Alcatraz. Stop writing. Stop writing gay covers if you're never gonna actually record and release them, you bums. I'm happy the buddy Holly Extramo got I don't. I didn't say that. Stop writing gay care covers if you're not going to release them? Oh like the record thing? Yeah, well I got the Uh oh that's right. Wait a minute, didn't you you sent the thing, right, Yeah, it's in the totally forgot, Yeah, I totally forgot. It's been sitting there for a minute. All right, I'll get to it. Yeah. What is this? H Microsoft canceling all Gears of War projects and selling the franchise to Nintendo. I definitely do not want to be crazy interesting.
Speaker 4: I would like to see the how how Mario like the Mario collab is in a game, as Mario is a flaming Lnswer, it would be cool.
Speaker 2: I think that's terrible. No, no, no, not getting Niggia with it. Drip m h Lord of all Drip David drab draven Uh says he's against hate crimes against Jews, but look, will you look what he did to Simon and Carfunnel. That's crazy. Beetle hooker in his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle math o. We want you to blow me so gape. They call him slip in Jimmy. Yeah, who's nextus account only only has the mod that lets you your children kill, that lets you kill children in Skyram That is insane. Kremlin de Gremlin giant oil painting of Swen and address that was found at the f scene mansion. It was not an immediately off rip. I need buff Derek and healthy swing y'all slacken, get to it, get to it. I mean I was, I was. I was kind of picking it up. And now I'm a little worried about your leg losing masks. Ran like, give my I have like a flesh eating virus. It doesn't hurt. No, that's the thing. There's no. The only thing that's actually concerning me is that what if it just ever was there?
Speaker 3: For yeah, exactly now for a couple of years now, I have felt a a slight numbness in that area, but I never could take like I was just like, ah, whatever it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's unusual, but you know, it happens. But yeah, I am a little bit now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, now I am a little bit paranoid that I'm like, okay, maybe this explains the light it happened.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck is this? So now like I'm like missing a chunk out of your fever where the sorry, Yeah it's it's a yeah, it's the meat, but why is it gone? It's really weird. I'm actually that's fucking weird. Harry Rectum, you guys should invite Ivy Valentine onto the podcast and not stare at her tits. If not, bring on Saggot. I don't even know who the fuck sag it? So that's her last name? I only knew Ivy. I can't even imagine it was last name. It's insane. It's like knowing M. Bison's last name. It's insane. Is it really his first name? Isn't his first name isn't Bison? Bison? Vew? Please wake up? You've been in a cover for two years. You fell and hit your head while getting head getting a blunken at the Furry e Con Peppini Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cybertron, History, Rise to the Epicons, Donk Donkerson, the Colon Swinging Slasher Chris, I beg you play Civilization four first. In my opinion, it's the best for newcomers. Also, just in general, something can't be the best for onboarding and also be the best is that I didn't know that was her name. I've yeah in the Alliance are named after great podcast, The Shepherds. Shepherd's Bitches named christ meebe Fishy a mean lesbian poopo poo poo poop poop poo, poo, poop, shit poop. John Strickland Merch eighteen eighty nine, call me Wappenheimer. The way I'm developing and dropping these N bombs. The First Church of Keith David Presents Andrew Cuomo and Rudy Giuliani the the Repeato Files. Dude, Andrew Clomo's running as independent. Do you see that? And see he's trying to do the same like man on the Street stuff that Zaron is doing. But everybody that he high fives like they don't have any audio for it. Like he's just kind of like he's he's announcing his run over the footage of him meeting people because like there's no he's not charismatic enough to actually have earnest videos of a meeting people. Yeah, it is the time. It's time for me, Andrew Cuomo to be cool again. I wish you all loved me hitting him in the face. People hit it, baseball, baseball, let in the middle of it. That's just trying to has been in leaden for no run up to him with a scimitar. Fucking Turkish fucking horse riding bathroom a Turkish in New York, Turkish Turkish ship. I think it's well, it's I don't know, a Turkish renaissance man slices him into runs off and oh it's like freezer. And then you're like, I can do twice such an assault. Now it's two of them hopping around. This is gonna be my vice mayor. The other half of me is gonna be my vice my vice mayor. Yeah, I'm Andrew and this is Cuomo. Together we are Andrew win. I'd be really surprised man doesn't win. Well, we see, I mean it's I would be surprised, But I also would be surprised if they just let him, you know what I mean, Like it just it would strike me as surprising that they would let him through. What diabolical ship are they to port him or something. They're like, let's just try to do anything.
Speaker 4: But he has like such a squeaky clean.
Speaker 2: Record or that, or they find a patsy that.
Speaker 3: They find a patsy that you know, probably like a Jewish patsy to kill him, and then it's just just so it'll it'll. It would It would be a great distraction, it.
Speaker 2: Would be, although it would be also obvious what happened, Like he gets killed it's like, oh, well, I know exactly who. I hope he works out, man.
Speaker 3: But I feel like the if it was a Jewish Patsy, it might just distract enough to be like, ah, man, there's gonna be a lot of people that are going to focus on the Jewish aspect of the person that killed him, and not clearly the establishment.
Speaker 2: Scott Pilgrim, you doing well. You should have been one of us. Make a Scott Pilgrim versus the I d F pre blake Eate nine six. I got lockjaw doing graveyards shifts at the Dick second Factory, and all I got was lock draws. Previously mentioned with ass White open a minstrel show, Goofy hucking and given uh Green screening der Rick Derek into Schindler's list, There is no Epstein list in bossing, say crazy, that's Goofy jerking it with so much loas in my my ball with so much lotion, my ball stopped being wrinkly. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beat off the ground. Kingston my child look delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Young Colin walking into the ocean with a big rock gay Lord of the Rings, Dildo Faggots, Nicky Ziggy nice. That's a classic. Fagons Gilda Faggons is a classic, certified fresh Those swagons is my favorite. Wagons was also that was the one that I heard too. It was a different one, straight Slayer making the world gayer ebs scene rolling up to an elementary school and picking out children like apples at a grocery store. Yes, so juice select gentleman's sex luxar I n luck sask I don't know. That's fucking some fucking incantation to Guatemalan Spartan's butterfly jumping the border. Sorry missus Jackson badly brave, who's New York nick a theory and needs tell blauriing webon hal three penis name from Melphus one and rounding on our list as always the king of papazend we're out of here, and just like I suspected, it's a fucking long episode even though we ended early. That was good shut off, greatest character ever. I love that movie. Man, I don't like my surrendous What are you gonna do to me? Oh? Well, I don't like movies. I don't like movies. I don't like the pictures. Movie, like scary, like we're like leaves and wet fucking Marshmall like g Retard By. Let's go bye,