Speaker 1: Good evening, Happy Sunday. Thank you for joining us tonight.
Speaker 2: We'll get started here in just a minute.
Speaker 3: That's too high. They're crazy, woh war.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I tuned into the chatter on a Friday.
Speaker 6: Night, open for some wisdom or a signal soul righting, But all I heard is grumbling, a low frequency jam.
Speaker 5: Every channel's crowded.
Speaker 6: With the sad hamp oh sad hemp crying on the van, complaining about the prices.
Speaker 5: Things ain't going ass playing, sadam always in a jam, turned the down, and there you are just a sad Ham. These new rigs are pricing just a corporate game.
Speaker 4: Back in my day, it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't all the same. And those YouTube folks, they've all sold out.
Speaker 5: The sad Ham chorus. Hear them scream and shout sad.
Speaker 6: Damn crying old fans complaining bout the rissiest things ain't going ass bands, sad always in a jam, turned down and there you are just a.
Speaker 5: Sad damn.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: And what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Frank dude? I think the tank radio guy is stirrups is so much better than k A. M r D's whitey Tidy Dude.
Speaker 4: The whitey tidy guy with the with the football helmet on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I take my. I'll take mine every day. What's going on? I see gone in the chat. I'm doing all right, man.
Speaker 1: Yep, smoke signals. R F is in the chat. I saw Freddy Mack in there earlier, and Crusader.
Speaker 4: Let's see who else.
Speaker 1: I think the that's it for moderators. Special shout out to all the folks in green text in the chat YouTube channel members. Andy Kelly was in their first. Of course, Brian every time. Yeah, yeah, he gets the notificate. He's got the notification turn on.
Speaker 4: He just goes in there.
Speaker 3: Well he figured out how to get it running correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. True.
Speaker 1: Radio Wayne in Texas ed AC three I K is in there. Good evening in one xws kJ five ft T William Tom W seven O U T, Mike K E nine DSK the Hamming Farm, p r K Radio n E.
Speaker 4: O w V, Good evening. Let's see who else?
Speaker 1: Hanger Tails thirty three eighty four, Brooks w B sixty d K the Bearded Ham What's going on? W nine e g L Good evening, And I think that's just about it until it hurts. Is in there just now Lee n A five T good evening, and don in five s KT is in there.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Special shout out to YouTube channel Moan Psyche you for joining us tonight.
Speaker 3: I am festive. What do you got going on over there?
Speaker 1: I haven't done anything festive on the on the channel yet this year. You know, I guess I could grab my Santa. That Santa hat is freaking hot.
Speaker 3: Well, I like it because it's kind of ghoulish today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got the heater right in the show.
Speaker 3: And I also have my Christmas Tree gift card holder or card holder up right now. Uh yeah, yeah, I like putting up cards on it. I'll probably have it up well into January. So I'm good on QRZ if you want to send me Christmas greetings. And we got a couple of super chats coming in.
Speaker 1: I know I saw that, so uh special special super Chat K E four h z C. Thank you for the fifty dollars super Chat N five SKT. How do we get Frank on All Star? Needs to be a goal for next year. That's a great goal to have. We could give him an All Star oh wait, we did. We could tell him to charge his radio. That's probably a factor. It's usually one factor that happens at hamfests a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a lot of us. You know, we have it turned on throughout the day and when we go to bed, we forget to turn I'm not.
Speaker 4: Talking about that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about I'm talking about when we get there and we're all talking on the radio and you're like.
Speaker 3: We radio, Yeah, well that happens. So yeah, tell tell Tank. The secret code is four three one three six. You know that numbers burned almost now into my head. It should be because we're on it all that. Well, we're you're on it all the time, and we promote it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking about it a lot.
Speaker 3: You know what we might I might do a live stream then next year of updating the Sherry node to get at the latest firmware and get it running.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea, stream, Yeah, good idea sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: And I want to get back back. I know it's not New Year's Resolutions yet, but I got a whole build bench area over there, and I have not yet really built anything, you know, a lot over there yet. Let me just turn the count. Yeah, so yeah, I got the lights I got the stands, I got the cameras, gotcha. I just need to get over there and do it. Yeah, maybe we could find a good idea for on your Santa Christmas list to get and be the first major build over there.
Speaker 1: Tim's Tim's Tim's voting against you on that.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 1: You don't want Frank on All Star keep hashtag keep all Star peaceful.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm peaceful. You know. Now I would be loud and maybe a little disruptive, but but I'm not gonna disrupt the piece. Yeah, you just know where I am because I'll make my presence know.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: So say we're gonna talk about some sales.
Speaker 1: Tonight's live stream is going to be kind of like a chat session, and we're gonna talk about some sales and whatnot. I released an Amazon video two days yesterday, yesterday about sales on Amazon my best of my Best Deal this Month list, which I keep running I updated about once a week or something like that. It's got a lot of good deals on it. I think there were like thirteen deals on it during the video yesterday. That list is still there. We'll go through that in a minute. I got a couple of other things that I'm gonna talk about, but it's gonna be really laid back tonight. Tonight, it's just kind of like, Hey, we're getting close to the end of the year, and you know, there's several things to talk about, but you know, we're not gonna we're not gonna jump been anything quite new before the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Having said that, okay, this time next week, we will be doing a giveaway of an HF radio on this channel, this channel you're watching right now. We'll be invited. I've invited the guys from Hamray to a clubhouse on they have.
Speaker 4: In fact, let me.
Speaker 1: Refresh this page. I think this is from a few days ago. They have about twenty nine hundred and thirty let's see where it is at. Oh no, they broke three k Okay, so we talked about them. They were about seventy subs away from three thousand subs. It looks like they finally broke three thousand.
Speaker 4: Sub right here.
Speaker 1: But but you know, they said, they've been hovering around that twenty nine hundred three thousand for a while, and we're gonna try to get them some new subscribers on the channel this time next week.
Speaker 4: So yeah, watch party over there.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be on here with me, They're gonna be on Zoom with me here, and we're gonna give away an HF radio. They're gonna give away through my channel.
Speaker 4: Nature of radio.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna do it with the plug in, with the Nightbot plug in, which means you have to be present to win. Don't quote me on that. I need to get if there's anything, if there's anyone to Izzo's in the chat, so if I didn't talk to Shane about that specific detail, I think that you have to be present to win because we're gonna pick somebody from the chat.
Speaker 4: Izzo.
Speaker 1: If that's correct or not correct, let me know, because I think that's the way we're gonna do it. So you're gonna have to be present to win, need to have an amateur valid amateur radio call sign, and you need to live I believe you need to live in the United States also, because this will be a USA version of the radio. Again, we will confirm those rules. And if you're not on my email list, go to Hanmradio two dot com forward slash email sign up. You will see a list like this and I will send an email or maybe a couple emails during this week about that giveaway that's happening next Sunday, the twenty eighth on this channel right here, And it's all to promote hand Radio Clubhouse and get them a better a larger subscriber account, more subscriber count, get them kicked off into twenty twenty six with the biggest number of subscribers they had, and you guys subscribe to them and go check that out. Don says, we'll discuss it Sunday about fifteen minutes before the show. Well, get discuss it if you would tonight or tomorrow with the guys and let me know, because I would like to send that information out an email because that's always.
Speaker 4: A question that gets asked.
Speaker 1: How do I enter? How do I enter? How do I win? Even though I talk about and when I do my giveaways, I'll talk about signing up on a separate email list, and I'll do that for a month, and when we go live the night of the giveaway, I'll have people come by and say, how do you sign up?
Speaker 4: I didn't see this until now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, it's been talking about for a month, but yeah, let us know about that and I've got a cup. I've got two or three things that I'm probably gonna give away is lead ups too, the big HF radio, and we're gonna give those away during the stream as well. So it should be really fun live stream those. The live streams we do where we give away radios, especially HF Radio is always do really well. And I'm looking forward to uh to doing that, yeah, doing that and getting getting those guys on the channel next week.
Speaker 3: So I just I feel bad you get everyone's hopes up for my radio.
Speaker 4: Your radio. Yeah, yeah, oh the one you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean if you win here, if you win and they send it to you, more power to you. I'm not gonna send you a radio, but if they want to send you radio after you legit, win it, hey, more.
Speaker 4: Power to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, more.
Speaker 4: Power to you.
Speaker 1: So I think they're they're either gonna it's either gonna be a YAZUFT seven ten or an original IC seventy three hundred. I don't believe it's gonna be the Mark two seventy three hundred because those are still kind of they're out there, but they're kind of scarce right now. And yeah, and I And it's more expensive than both the seventy two the ft and the original seventy three hundred, which is still in production for now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're gonna discontinue.
Speaker 1: That soon or not, but but yeah, so I think it's gonna be. I think it's gonna be one of those two radios. We'll see, we'll see. And again I will send that out, Yeah, Frank, share in the email link right now. I will send that out. Send an email at least once, if not a couple of times this week during during the week of Christmas, do you guys go check.
Speaker 3: That out and ham til it hurts. It's not a Satcom setup. It is a Christmas card tree holder. It's it's not a you know, a seventy.
Speaker 1: Era in that is that a narrow antenna though it's an ear antenna.
Speaker 3: I have the two meter elements on the ground, Okay, my desk that those are the same. We sent the meters. I got tired of holding that, to be honest, That's why I got the elk.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, it's it's it's heavier than the elk, isn't it. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, good, good, good, good, good, good, good bop. What link didn't work for you, Freddie? Because I just clicked on that link he shared in it and it pulled right up for me. It's ham Radio two dot com forward slash email desk sign up. But ham Radio two dot com is a forward service to live from the Hamshack dot tv, so it should work with you one. It's working for me. I just pulled it up. So yeah, anyway, let me know what's not working for you? So I put some Yeah, this is yeah again. We're gonna we're really shoot from the hip tonight, guys. So well, let me let me say since we're since we're here talking about sales and discounts, okay, I will share This is my Amazon link right here. Okay, so there's several things in there that are good. As an Amazon associate, I do I do earn commissions from qualifying items. So if you want to use my links, it does help to support the channel and I do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: But you know, if not, fine, use your own links. You just go to Amazon and search for whatever you want to. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Check this out. This is a two pack of UV five rs. That's twenty eight bucks for a two pack. That's fourteen dollars apiece. I mentioned this in my video yesterday. Free delivery for Prime members arrives after Christmas. In fact, right now it's saying Friday, January second, so that's like two weeks away. So this is not a quick Christmas gift. Honestly, I looked at this and I thought, heck, I should buy like fifty of these and put it because they're two packs, and put one in mystery boxes for my next round of mystery boxes, which is gonna be January. We'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that yet. I might do that. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's fifty of those twenty this is like a fourteen hundred dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But for for fourteen dollars for UV five R, I mean it's you know, it's the original UV five R small battery. No, I don't think it has USB C on this specific model, but you can get a USBC battery for it. Those are prevalent, and it's only got one hundred and twenty eight memory channels. You know, it kind of looks like a regular UV five R and that's what it is. So anyway, I thought that was a really dark good prize. So we'll talk about or those are added to the h those are added to the list here.
Speaker 4: But that's a really good one.
Speaker 3: I really want to start playing with more hts and I have an idea on how to, you know, start trying to test them head to head. So that's something I'm going to try to do. And the fourteen dollar UV five R that might be a good.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know out there can't go wrong, right Yeah. So but one thing I did want to mention one of the one of the main things I wanted to mention tonight. Red Odo has a code ham Radio ten that gets you ten percent off of everything on their website. Now, if you don't have a code at all, they're running like a six to eight percent off site wide right now, and they have been since basically Black Friday, a couple weeks before Black Friday really, so I think you can get eight percent off with just going to their website right now with these best deals and whatnot. But if you use the code of ham Radio ten, it will get you an additional two percent, so a total of ten percent off pretty much everything on their website, and that code expires on December thirty first, So we've got what's today twenty five, got ten days, We got ten days until that code expires. Ten percent off their whole website. They've been they've had that code up since like early November. They reached out to me, they said, hey, we've worked with you guys a lot.
Speaker 4: They wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do something special for you guys, for my channel, members of my audience, and that's what it is. So ten percent off. In fact, they sent me and I just got this like two days ago. Let's see see if I can pull this up here, show one hundred or twelve volts rather twelve volts, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And where is that?
Speaker 1: They sent me a new battery and I'm going to be putting this in my truck for my secondary battery system. It's a new larger battery they've got. Now, I don't know where they hit it on this page. Maybe it's over here, and it is, so we're gonna do it. We're gonna very soon we're gonna do a install of that battery. This four to ten is huge right here. It's not that one though. There's no self feeding or bluetooth on that four ten. It's the next one smaller than not trying to find it.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna kick that outside?
Speaker 1: Then it's gonna be going the battery box that's in the bed of my truck that's been there for like two years, so well now I'm not finding it. It's a three hundred and sixty amp hour batg and uh anyway, they I just got that the other day. There it is three twenty. I'm sorry, three twenty.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 1: So this is going in the back of my truck to replace the older battery that I have in there now, which has been good, but I had a couple of issues with it, and.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm replacing it with.
Speaker 1: I think there's probably we're gonna see how large this thing is when I I got it, but I haven't unboxed it yet, so we're gonna unbox it and see how large it is. I might end up with the second one of these and put them in parallel to get six hundred and forty eight hours at twelve OS.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: But that's gonna be the new battery in my truck that we're going to uh do an install for soon and of course right now five seventy nine ninety nine for that battery ten percent off, which is fifty eight bucks off of that battery with the coupon code of Ham Radio ten right now. So Ham Radio ten William kJ five ftt Ham Radio ten, Ham Radio one zero is the coupon code. But that is it. So never ever buy a boomer Born.
Speaker 4: Battery.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. I wonder if he's talking about battle Born. I heard Will Prows did a battle did a video about a test of a battle Born and it really really really failed. Now, battle Born is supposed to be top notch, indestructible, made in the USA, supposed to be like some awesome, awesome batteries. They've got some really good sponsorships out there. But I don't know. I didn't see this video. I was told about it, and I haven't gone to watch it yet. So I do want to go watch his video pot tearing into a battle Born and having a poor results with that. But yeah, but red Otto is what's going in my truck now, So.
Speaker 3: I still have one hundred amp hour Ridotto in the other room. Yeah, and I've been wanting to build a battery box with it and maybe we can look for something here. I haven't the the thing that is stopping me from doing the project, and I do have project indecisions all the time. It stops some projects is the the thick ten gauged cable and getting a you know, a hand cramper that that you know, hydraulics that be able to cramp that for me properly. And that's the one thing I haven't done yet. Now. I was talking to Jeff, one of my tank radio commanders, and he suggested, like batteries plus will send have have those like, you know, six and twelve inches sections already cramped on therefore you I was like, what, so I need to really look into that. But I was wondering, can you recommend any hand crampers that that maybe hydraulic to use with those batteries trying to build that battery system.
Speaker 1: I'll show you what I got, Yeah, I mean mine are not hydraulic minor just they they're about i don't know, fourteen maybe fifteen inches long, so that you got a lot of leverage when you're crimping on them. H But I'll show you what I use because I cramped some double lot wire to run the main power and uh ground leads to the connections. And I've got a video on that about me putting all that together. So that's for my secondary battery system.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: So let me show you what I've got or what I'm using. Well, I've got them. If you want to borrow me, you can.
Speaker 3: But let's don says a hammer and a brick. I want to crimp them, right, And that's kind of what stopped me. Look at harbor Freight, Chris says.
Speaker 1: Harbor Fright's got some that are decent. They're not great, but they're decent. So I mean, but you know with harbor Fright stuff, you use it like half dozen times, you throw it away because it breaks, which is okay, because a lot of a lot of the stuff you buy a Harbor Fright it's just like a one you say, I need this tool to do this one project, and you put it in the garage and it sits there for ten years because you don't use it again. That's what harbor Freight tools are really good for. Let's see, I'm not finding it right now. Oh there it is right there. Okay, So this is the crimping tool that I have and it's a I Crimp fifty amp battery crimping tool for power fifty amp and seventy five amp connectors. And it's got it's actually due up to one hundred and seventy five am uh amp connectors and it's pretty long, and you know, like like you get a lot of leverage when you're squeezing on it right there, because you know, so that's what I'm crimping these.
Speaker 3: Uh and and just like regular crimpers, they will lock down until you know, then they'll pop open.
Speaker 1: No, you just you just crimp it as far as you can, then you let so they're they're full open. There's no locking on them at all, like old school crimpers. So you just wrench it down as far as you can, as hard as you can get it, and uh and then you just let up on it so you don't have to go down a certain amount. But those are the ones I've used. I've used them for I don't know, three projects so far. I've never had a problem with them. Always been really good. So they're not on sale for Black Friday or for Black Friday for the holiday sale thing right now, but you know, but that's that's what it is right there.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and drop that link out there.
Speaker 4: I just I just did. I just did. Yeah, yep, So that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Now, Frank, you've got some new stickers. I do, just got them put on the website. Yes, let's well patches, stickers and patches.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, well it's it's it's it's the patch and then the sticker patch combo.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's what it is. Okay, yeah, yeah, all right, so let me I'm gonna sort these and get them up to the top of the page here.
Speaker 4: So give me a second.
Speaker 1: Yep, and they're They're on there now. You can see them right now.
Speaker 3: But no, I should grab one for demos one second.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go. Okay, take on stuff off.
Speaker 1: So all right, I'm trying to watch the chat here.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 3: These patches. Shane starting to do laserving from have Radio Clubhouse and he did these patches for me. I tilt him so you can see that they are green and laser and grade with the Tank Radio Ranch logo and they are awesome. They're belk roaded in the back mm hmm. And I try to put on the Santa hat, but I guess the Santa hats not the right hook and loops for it, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't stick to your Santa hat. Oh I see, huh.
Speaker 3: Kind of sort of. But they are available now over at the Ham Radio two com on the shop yeah and yeah shop dot there we go, there, we go there.
Speaker 1: If you go up to the top here and and click and hover over accessories and click on stickers and combo packs. This is the other sold out. So do you wanna I didn't put any quantities in them? Do you want to track quantities and give me numbers? Do you want me just open them up?
Speaker 3: Just the just open them up, open them up.
Speaker 4: I'll do that he in.
Speaker 3: A second, because if I need to order more, I know where to go get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, so let me uh, I'll go ahead and open those up right now so they don't.
Speaker 3: So there is just the patch or you can do the sticker combo. The sticker gets you five stickers to take radio stickers and three other unique stickers that I do not give out. M you'll see them around. But uh yeah, man, I really like how this pass turned out. Shane was send me a couple like, oh I could do this, I could do this. Then you sent me this one. I was like, yes he did, yeah, and it's it's awesome.
Speaker 1: He did some of mine in like a coyote brown color, and I thought, I thought they looked they looked ax. He did some patches and some stickers for me, so.
Speaker 4: HM thought they looked they looked really really good.
Speaker 1: So yep, okay, those are ready to go. Yes, put them on the thing here, And remember that if you spend fifty dollars or more on pretty much everything on this website. Ed fong and tenns are the exception. There's always going to be a shipping charge on ed fong and tennis, but pretty much and the mist and the subscription mystery boxes, the subscriptions, not the one offs.
Speaker 4: But if you spend fifty.
Speaker 1: Dollars more on like apparel, hats, t shirts, whatever it's, it should give you free shipping on most everything on the website. So just FYI there, nice So.
Speaker 3: Trying to pull up the merchant page here, accessories, brands, Yeah, here we go, everything tank radio related on, grape button, amateur radio, hats, hoodies, shirts, and now the new patches, like where to sell these?
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, they look good. I like them. I think they look good.
Speaker 1: I like this We're not gonna talk deep into this tonight. But Cactus Boss says, I wish I knew what meshtastic firm where I should use mesh Core, Meshtastic or ATAC for my local area.
Speaker 3: So can I answer a little bit about this one?
Speaker 1: We can let me let me say my piece, okay, and then uh and then and then yes, absolutely you can.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I that's the problem with having multiple networks together. That's basically what happened to DMR DeMar had a really good network. Then Brandmeister comes along, and then TGIF came along, and now there's one called Amcom.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: So there's multiple networks out there. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but they don't all talk to one another. So in mesh Core and Mestastic don't talk to one another.
Speaker 4: So that's the problem.
Speaker 1: As I understand it. Mesh Core it offers a lot more and it has some better options and more I don't know. I don't know if better is the right word. They had has some more logical things that it does, but most everyone's using Mestastic, and I don't know. I'm the problem with doing stuff like that. We're groups split off from one another, they go do their own thing. Is that now no one's talking to anybody else. So that's the issue with it.
Speaker 3: You hit the nail on the head with splitting the group up, the group core up. As far as I understand it is, Messcore is more populated or popular over in Europe and around here it's more Mestastic. However, with anything that we have two or more options, is by which one is used in your area and the group and and and flash it with the group that you want to use it with. So if your group of gentlemen are using mess core, go mess core. If if you're a group of gentlemen, but or your your your group in general is using mess tastic, and we use mestastic for all the stuff that we've done in the past. We go ahead and choose Mestastic, but consult with whoever you want to link up with and join whatever they do. I really wish that they there's not too open or not open, but two different competing protocols there, because this is a great thing. And if they're all using the same then more power to us. I know it says mess core is not open source.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, he said, he said, Mesh Core is not open. So I've heard that before. I've never used mesh Core. I think Robert said that he set up a mesh core node and is how and he's in Wyse County in North Texas, and there's they have a huge coverage of mesh tastic up around Wise County and Didton County areas, and I think he's I think he was him. Somebody was telling me they set up mesh cour around here and they weren't seeing like anything at all, like nobody uses it.
Speaker 3: Well, again, I think it's just messtastics has been in the US. We talked about messastic uh more than Core. Robert says, just like having multiple tools, picked the right one for the job.
Speaker 1: Right well, And the original question was how do I know which one is the right one? Because he would apparently familiar with his area. So and that's fine, you know, that's that's a that's a good question. I'm not sure how you picked that. Find a group of people that are using some sort of mesh.
Speaker 4: In your area.
Speaker 1: Get on meetup dot com and find a meet up group or something like that.
Speaker 4: Find a club.
Speaker 3: He did listen to another one. Attach Atach is kind of like a mobile data use on top of another piece of software. So unless your group is using ATACH, you do not need ATACH. Don't use ATACH. It will only put you in your own little isolated bubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm actually going to So it's like all Star Infusion groups. No, it's not all Star Infusion. They all talk to one another, all Star being analog voiceover FLM and you can you can talk to all Star nodes will all connect to one another, and then fusion fusion rooms will all connect on one another also, So it's not like that at all. It's more like DMR where TGIF and Brandmeister won't connect to one another because they both are mad at each other or someone Casey nine USB that is.
Speaker 4: So I've got a I gotta.
Speaker 1: Three four guys that I've been talking to for the last couple of months, and they're going to come onto live streams hopefully and hopefully in January. I was just googling that about Manette radios and mesh Core and not well some mesh core hopefully some mesh Core and Mestastic and even ATAG. I got a guy who I want to bring on the show to explain to us what attack is and how it works. Android tactical is what that is. A attack is A is a tactical communications tool. As I understand it, Attack is the Android version of it. Sorry, Apple guys, you know, but no one wants to use a Chinese spy where property in the field.
Speaker 3: Right, It's more so it's more gear towards an operation.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: And manette is a mobile ad hoc network that you set up in the field and it can kind of apply to anything. Again, these are very high level. I don't understand all of it myself. So I've reached out to some people that and said, hey, I want to get you on the channel. We want to talk about this kind of of green community communications tools and.
Speaker 4: Have have stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So Bill says that iPhone now has a tech Okay, well I would I would be okay. A tack is Android tactical. So I'm not sure how iPhone could have Is it Apple tack?
Speaker 4: Now? Is that what ATAC means?
Speaker 3: Well? The A could be anything, it could.
Speaker 4: Be anything, but traditionally a tack is Android tack.
Speaker 3: You're right, But they could probably just drop and just make it.
Speaker 1: I mean they could probably put it on iPhone just getting stuff clear through Apple is a little bit more difficult than getting stuff clear through Google.
Speaker 3: But I know someone said that it's also used for emergency commps. I haven't seen that use case. I've seen the use case on using it in the part of a military projects and things. But it's not unbelievable they can take that and make it an e comms tool too, because it's it's it's useful just in those areas.
Speaker 1: Smoke signals, grit down, great memory.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that video is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Uh so, yeah, so I wanted, I really really really want to get a couple three four mestastic noes and take my wife on another cruise because you don't have any freak. I mean, yeah, you got to test that. I mean, I don't know if anybody in your family would be willing to help you test that.
Speaker 3: You know. I got to buy a couple of other seed studios. I might give one to my brother. That'd be fun, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna be doing some stuff with seed Studios next month as well.
Speaker 4: So that's that's that's a thing.
Speaker 3: The problem with it, that is when you're on the cruise ship. Majority of the cruises have their own Wi Fi chat app.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, and we tried to use that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: It was we Emily and I used that on our Alaskan cruise that we did last year and it worked, but it was I don't know, there was something wonky about it. I think I think you had to I don't remember. Well, I could be I could be totally wrong here. You might have had to buy the Wi Fi package to get that to work.
Speaker 3: Oh that's gross. Yeah, cruise, because I don't always additional five dollars cruise.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean it probably varies by cruise line.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the stipulations behind it on the cruise we were on last year, So I could be totally wrong. But Wi Fi on the boat is expensive. It's like thirty five dollars a day or some.
Speaker 3: Day and the new one coming up to the day. But the chat you still link it to the Wi Fi. It's just doesn't allow you to get on the internet. But it would do that. Well, that would run it for daily schedules, right, and you can use it the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seem to remember we we did use that. I just can't remember. I can't remember exactly. Uh, how well it worked. I don't I remember thinking of it, but I'd love to use mesh Tastic.
Speaker 3: You know what, David wants to send me another seed Studios device. I'll give it to my brother and we'll try to get something from it. Coming up in January, I'll use the specs five device. And I already got a C Studio T one thousand for my girlfriend, still on her backpack right now, and it's guess what, it's dead. Yeah, it's ran out of the juice. Nice, but yeah, I'm going to have that on her on her throughout the cruise, and I'm going to carry my mess Tastic when I'm carrying my backpack, and that might just be fun to see what range we get on the ship.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, I just wanted to do a test with it and just kind of like see how well it worked, whether it worked below decks when you're going through all that metal, that kind of thing, and use it because you can't you can't use there's no four.
Speaker 4: G or anything out there, so four G, five G whatever.
Speaker 3: So we'll cruise. Let you use mestastic when you're going on the vergein I don't know about particular friends.
Speaker 4: Don't don't ask, don't tell, don't ask, don't tell.
Speaker 1: I mean, realistically, meshtastic is so low power that you know, they have stipulations on cruise lines about specific HAM rate, about ham radio, and I'm not sure about gmrs. I kind of think that falls into the same category. We're talking about using five or ten or hundred watts with your ham radio and you have to get special permission from that form most cruise lines with meshtastic. A meshtastic device is no more. It's not putting out a high higher power signal. And then basically your smartphone, and they don't restrict smartphone use on the boat, so I wouldn't even I mean, I think if you were to go to the cruise line and say can we use meshtastic, You're gonna have to explain to them what it is because they're they're not going to know.
Speaker 3: If they limit the nine hundred maker hertz on marine band outside the continent of the FCC, that might be something else, but as far as the United States is concerned, that's opened commercial band. So I take let's just say, I take my radio, my handheld ht on crew every time, never had an issue. I transmit when I can legitimately, and the majority of the time, I like to listen to the marine traffic.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, if you're just listening, yeah, yeah, yeah, if you're just listening. But I took my I took my seven o five on the cruise we went to because we tried to activate a park in Alaska before we got on the boat, and I was not able to successfully activate a park in Alaska, so that means I need to go back. But uh, but I had it on the boat. I never took it out of the package. They never said any I went through this, it went through the scanner, they never said anything. So I just I had it, but I didn't use it, and it was all good. So but yeah, they're not going to know what that meshtastik is. I'm gonna have any idea, so.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh there's some other type of device. Who cares.
Speaker 1: I had a TSA agent stop me one time and say what is this And I said it's an off grid messaging text messaging tool and she's like, okay.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean that's what I told her it was.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, well, don't uh you know, I mean, that's that's what it is in a nutshell.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's an off grid text messaging tool. I wasn't gonna explain to her the ins and outs of mestastic, but.
Speaker 4: But she was like, oh okay, so.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, yeap, what's the next one your list? Jason?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So well, I went ahead and pulled up so we're gonna I went I hadn't pulled up Mestastic, But that doesn't look like there's anything like specifically on sale for that. That seed sense of cap is still in there.
Speaker 3: They raised the price. I thought I bought mine for forty dollars.
Speaker 1: I want to see Yeah, yeah, I think so so rack Wireless Wiz block starter kit, that kind of thing. But no, what we're doing. What I'm doing here is really I've got this uh, let's see here and best deals this month, all these things in here. This is the list that I shared in my video yesterday. And everything in this list except for one item is still on sale, like this HD one Ham radio. If you click into it, it's it'll tell you forty percent off lowest price in thirty days for.
Speaker 4: This HD one.
Speaker 1: And then uh, and I have a separate list for Meshtastic but unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything. Oops, I'm not seeing anything on the holiday sale list for these meshtastic devices.
Speaker 4: They've got this help on Amazon.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Spec fives on Amazon. Uh, they've got these new hell Tech V three devices out. I haven't tried the V th The V two was the popular one for the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is a V two over here, this one in the far bottom right corner of your screen right now. But these V threes are out now with they still have an ESP thirty two chip and them. So I'm curious to try one of those. But we'll see. But but this this deal page here is kind of what we were looking at right there.
Speaker 4: And then of course we were gonna go.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go through the gigaparts page here too, Yeah, because they've got their December deals on there as well.
Speaker 4: But raq wiz block noes work great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a couple of those, Freddie Mac and yeah, those are those are really good too. I've got Rockland was it Rockland, No, it was Rack.
Speaker 4: It was Rack Wireless.
Speaker 1: They reached out to me vi email last week and they said, hey, we'd like to do some stuff with you in the next year, and I'm like, okay, cool, So we're gonna do some more of those again, Seat studios, We're doing some stuff. I picked up a couple of new Spec five devices just last week. So I'm gonna do a few more things with mesh Tastic on the channel in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: But this is my this is my Amazon list that and if.
Speaker 1: You look at this, if you're watching this video on Team Replay next month or something, you put up the same list, it's gonna look different because I'm constantly adding to this list, and when stuff comes off of sale, I'll drop it off of there, and when stuff goes on sale, we'll add it to there. So this is an ever evolving list that I keep that says best deals this month, updated five days ago. See that right there at the top, it's got twenty three items on it. No, it doesn't five, ten, fifteen, Yeah, it does twenty twenty two. Actually it says twenty three at the top here it was twenty two. Showing one of them is probably I don't know, but out.
Speaker 3: Of curiosity, what is that keyboard thing you scrolled right here? Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A Bluetooth keyboard, foldable, bluetooth keyboard with mouse, little stand, a little carrying case there. Twenty four percent off right now, yep, but yeah, so now let me uh, let me, let me change gears for just a second. And a couple of years ago, I started talking about there's this thing my church does. Well, it's not actually them doing it, it is it's it's a girl that goes to my church that and then now the church kind of helps with it. So long story short, there was this girl that and at the time she was eighth or ninth grade something like that, and she's in she's in college now. She was driving around she was with her dad driving around town in fort Worth one time and she was looking at and they were I guess they were in a neighborhood with a bunch of homeless people. There's homeless people in fort Worth. There's not as many as her as in Austin, but there are homeless people in Fort Worth. And she started wondering about how to help these people. And she went to a couple of homeless shelters and they're like, what's the what's the thing you need the most because people are always donating coats and you know, recycled clothing, shoes, whatnot. And they said, socks is the thing, because.
Speaker 4: Think about what you do with your socks.
Speaker 1: When you're done with them, you throw them away.
Speaker 4: Mine.
Speaker 1: I throw mine away because they usually have holes in them or rips in them or something like that, right, or big stains on them or something. Or I go out and I get a muddy in the field and I just toss them because I don't feel like put them in the washing machine or something like that. So socks are some of the most needed things at homeless shelters. And she started this nonprofit charity called Gospel Socks. Again it's Christian and Biblical in nature, but they take these socks and they bring them, they package up these socks and they bring them the homeless shelters. And if you go to my Amazon store here, get back to the main page here, if you scroll down a little bit, I've got a let's sort the idea list there. I've got a thing that's called Gospel Socks on the website here that has socks in there, just regular old every day thirteen dollars for that one, nineteen dollars for that one. Some wool socks there. It looks like those are dropped off there, but.
Speaker 4: We'll get those updated too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and yeah, I do iron commissions on stuff on Amazon, but you know, go buy it on Target, go by to Walmart, buy it somewhere. And if we go to gospelsocks dot com. Okay, and I did this. I issued this challenge to you guys like two years ago, and we could totally destroyed this. It was really it's really kind of fun. Click up on donate here at the top and you can donate money directly. You want to do that, it's fine, or you can bring or mail socks to this address right here in Fort Worth, Texas. And what I told you guys, I said, hey, do this, Okay, get a pair of socks, a couple of pairs of socks, whatever however you want to do it. Buy them on Amazon. I just have him dropshit from Amazon. I just bought them on Amazon.
Speaker 4: I have him drop ship.
Speaker 1: And put a note in the like on Amazon when you buy it, you can you can market it as a gift and you can write a little note, put a little note that says and your ham radio call sign, ham radio call sign and U. And they started to get about I don't know. I did that like two years ago, and I don't know. After that livestream, like maybe a month later, they started getting all these packages with ham radio call signs. They had no idea who it was. They didn't know I was doing this and h and finally through kind of like they did some research and they're like, who is this guy that's sending this all these socks And they finally figured out it was it was because I had promoted it. You guys had really stepped up, and it was it was a cool thing to talk to him about. So so yeah, if if you're in a generous and donation mood for this Christmas season, of course, winter is when you want socks, because I don't. I try not to wear socks during the summer. I hate wearing socks during the summer.
Speaker 3: No, you're lucky, because you know, you don't have a job where you have to go in well it's dressed nicely and appropriately where they look down on sandals and barefootness. I am about to get a new pair of slippers though, to take to the office.
Speaker 4: No, there you go. Well, okay, hey.
Speaker 3: I was known for that in my old old job.
Speaker 4: I remember that I tell CEOs like I met him.
Speaker 3: I was like, I didn't know you're coming in and he looked down He's like, I heard about you.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 1: So if you decide to donate some socks here again that I put the link in the chat, just now, put your hand radio call sign on a little note and send him in there so we can get to spread the spread the word about ham Radio as well as donating socks to homeless shelters this season. So appreciate you guys stepping up to that. I'll probably buy some here in a minute and go ahead and send them out.
Speaker 4: I've done that a couple of times before.
Speaker 1: How do we get you over two hundred thousand? It's a great question, don it's a great question.
Speaker 3: I think we you could start by getting me over ten.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to give away We're gonna have to give away a seventy three hundred mark two. I mean yeah, I mean I'm one hundred and ninety two thousand right now. Yeah, we can get you a little bit up there too. Freddie Mack was in the chat. Have you broken? Has Freddy Mac broken?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand. Yet we had the.
Speaker 3: Awesome live stream of giveaways. Madness her handshat TV. Yeah, and I enjoined him after my get all my commanders, call all hands, and man, that was a riot. You were on there earlier.
Speaker 4: I was on there a little bit.
Speaker 1: He had, you know, he had he had had a limited number of slots for a st ard, So I just popped in for a minute and popped out again. But yeah, Freddie maxit ninety seven thirty. So he needs about two hundred and seventy new subs right there to break ten thousand. And he's gonna do a giveaway of an All Star node. Pretty cool all Star setup, all Star Node setup thing that he built himself. So y'all go out there and check.
Speaker 4: Him out as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, get me over two hundred thousand, we might give away a Mark two. Not this one that's sitting next to me, but another one. See if I can get with with Icon and see how we can get that ruling. You know, by the time that happens, it might be it might have been out long enough to where I can get a discount on it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't like to give discounts on brand new radios. Who can blame them, but we'll see. Let's see, Bill says, what's ten k look like?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 4: You got to start making videos on.
Speaker 1: A more regular basis, Buddy, I know you've you've got this thing called a job.
Speaker 4: I get it. Uh.
Speaker 1: Any updates on you doing the special two point oho bags again?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: So they actually sent me the newest version of the two point oh bag. It's it's similar to the last one we had. They're working a couple things out of it, and I think it's gonna be really cool. So yeah, you'll see something like that soon, hopefully hopefully in January. Hopefully next month in January.
Speaker 3: Nice nice.
Speaker 4: Link to the sock donation go.
Speaker 1: Here, uh, Ben Williams, right here, I'll put it.
Speaker 4: I'll put that in there for you.
Speaker 3: I didn't have that link, that's all right, off, I should have had it for once.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: How about a comparison, but on the receipt between the Mark two and the d X ten That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm gonna take my Mark two to We're going to Galveston the day after Christmas and we're gonna stay for about a week through the New year. Fingers crossed. I'll be doing a live stream New Year's Eve livestream. We're gonna hamm radio happing our live stream on New Year's Eve, so you guys plan for that, go out and do your thing. We'll probably start at like ten thirty or eleven at night bring in the New Year for the East Coast, and then wait until midnight in Texas as well. But I'm taking some radios with me to do some PoTA activations and videos at the park. Mark two will be going with me there and probably gonna try to do a comparison between those two receivers. Also, that's one of the first things I want to do. Gotta get that hat you talking about the hat on my head right now. So I made up some new hats. This one's like a desert tan and coyote brown color, and I also got one that's like an olive drab color as well, So I don't have those on the website yet, but those are some new hat colors I've got.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice Paul said he went out and did a PODA and I missed him. Oh really, yeah, we were talking about it, but today, yesterday, yesterday, and I didn't think we got it set in stone, but he made it out there and I feel bad now.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been fun. That would have been fun.
Speaker 1: Is uh uh an a two Mike get into m Ak's coming into town next week or something? Right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, when something when you're down in, I got the days wrong. I thought you was talking about this weekend, and that's why I was like, is it this weekend? No? This next weekend? Yeah, Don says yeah, man, you need to get a little farther out, Don. If you want to make the contact or come up, we'll get you in two minutes. Rights tend me to still good. I think it's getting to the end of the solar cycle. I don't know to be great like it was.
Speaker 1: It's usually good, bough, it's usually good around uh this time of year. Though somebody said it was up like a week and a half ago and then it kind of died. So I haven't been on. I haven't been on in a while. So, uh, Bill's asking about the hat with the engraved badge off to the side. That's the one that Shane made for me. I've got a limited number of those. If you want one, Bill, I'll save one for you. I'm gonna get Shane to make more for me, but I wanted to see how well they would pan out.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 1: Do I have any flex fit hats not with my logo on them? I have some that are hashtag ham Harder, some flex fit hats. I like flex Fit as well, but I really like these Richardson hats that are adjustable in the back.
Speaker 3: I'm just selling the patch and you could put it on whatever hat you like, a backpack or side of the arm. This arm, Oh no, I don't have anything on that arm. This arm, yeah, tank ready. Yeah. I wanted to do a one of my other badges here on this arm, but it will jump the price up another five dollars and I was like, Noah, you can't justify that. Yep, my big boys hats. What's the big Boy hat?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's an adjustable hat. It's been brutal last couple of days.
Speaker 1: Mike says K nine DSK and then Andy Kelly says it was great today on ten meters.
Speaker 4: Of course he's across the pond, so.
Speaker 1: I worked him groundwave at fifteen. What Don says? Do you think you might be doing another Lake Ray Robertski together next year?
Speaker 4: Next year?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, next year. Absolutely, don't know when yet.
Speaker 3: I tried to put together one for a support your park weekend when you were not available, but that was the weekend the because ZEBA was closed because of repair, and then you had a call to get the reservation and they're like, oh, yeah, i'll open up in the next week or so, and I called every day and I finally said, yes, it's open. It's already reserved. I was like, how open the ha yeah table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, we'll do that again.
Speaker 4: That was fun.
Speaker 1: We've done that two or three times something like that, and it's always a fun, fun get together time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we will absolutely do that again.
Speaker 3: Big boy hats are size seven and five eighths plus.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Seven and five. I guess that's kind of big. Yeah, eight point five fitted Yeah, that's a big hat.
Speaker 3: That is a big yeah. Oh it's upside down now.
Speaker 1: Yes, Paul, Well, I did read that the state park passes for the state park they're going to during Hamcasion will be limited.
Speaker 4: Kind of dumb, kind of done. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why do you would limit the number of people who want to buy a ticket to get into your park.
Speaker 3: Over crowding or they're trying to reduce wear on trails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's no trails. It's all pavement. We're just I don't know, I don't know. That's kind of I don't know.
Speaker 4: Odd. It's odd. I find that odd. Mhm. But we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So they they don't want to overfeed the alligators.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, yeah, mm hmm. So uh that that is a great time to go out join Orlando. However, don't get in a car with Tim because you'll get there thirty minutes late.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: That's good, good advice. I guess he was in here earlier. I don't know if he's still here or not.
Speaker 3: I know I was hoping that he will come back down about thirty more seconds to be like I do drives.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So what.
Speaker 3: Deals we have over here a week? Briefly? Yeah, talk about this.
Speaker 1: Let's December deals at gigaparts. There's no special link or anything. There's that right there. And uh, fifty percent off Mars mods there you go, ten percent off yesu ascessories, fifty percent off.
Speaker 4: Of extended warranties.
Speaker 1: Here we go FTX one field one hundred dollars off of that FT seven ten as one hundred dollars off of that FT FT seven ten field one hundred dollars off FtM five to ten DR eighty dollars off.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: These are Yaesu coupons, probably a lot of different coupons in there for Yazu icon stuff.
Speaker 3: Usually icon doesn't come down in crisis.
Speaker 4: Not much.
Speaker 1: But the IC nine oh five is seven hundred dollars off right now, it's seventy the original seventy three right there.
Speaker 3: Let's see, is the radio that you say actually get for Poda markdown the seven ten Jayesu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was, Yeah, seven ten was marked down.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Sure is if you use the code case five HWB at checkout, you get double points. Gigabarts went to a points system.
Speaker 3: Can you show us what you can get with the points?
Speaker 1: You can get anything with the So the way the points work is like a thousand points is worth I don't whatever that whatever the dollar amount is, five bucks, ten bucks, whatever it is, I don't remember. And then what you do is you you gather these points up in your account. Okay, so you get thousand, two thousand and five thousand points something like.
Speaker 4: That and then.
Speaker 1: And then you wait for them to do a double or a triple or four X points or a ten X points. I saw one time last year they did a forty X points day.
Speaker 3: What yeah, I saw four X points the other day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For yeah, they were doing I saw some email about four X points. So if you have a thousand points in your account and you wait until they do one of these points days, then you have a four x count. Well, now you have four thousand points in your account and you can apply those to everything. You can apply those to anything, dollars off of everything. And now the code case five h TV you should get used to get you five percent off of very few select items. Now you can use it on everything in the store.
Speaker 3: And that's that's so much nicer.
Speaker 1: Double points, yeah, double points that way.
Speaker 3: So I am looking forward to scroll up show you the YAYZ three.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that is right. Where is it?
Speaker 3: Two up? What up? Right?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be the new radio in Sapphire once it comes in. It's still in back order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good looking radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking forward to it. And this the textus heat has really just beaten the any Tone, and I think that any Tone did great. But I'm tired of everyone's telling me you're low. I think you're transmitting, but not that's coming through.
Speaker 1: Well, there's something wrong with the radio. Either you've got a bad microphone again, or so I.
Speaker 3: Replaced the mic. I totally replaced the mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sounds like the radio is just gonna So.
Speaker 3: It's just been in the Texas seat in the trunk, so I might pull it out try to look at it. But I'm looking forward to this to come in and we're going to be place it. Put it in the car and I get to play for new radio.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, good, good excellent.
Speaker 3: R F Field Tech five eighty X says Take Radio. It was good to see you at the Rent Fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was walking around. I hear Frank and I looked around and he's like, hey, how's it going in this? In my mind, I'm like, do I know this guy? He's like, Oh, I watch you on the TV and thank you Ford. I was like, oh, I didn't realize it was a fan thing of Hi. Man, what's going on? My girlfriend is like, it does happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it does happen sometimes yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't have any any merch or stickers on me because it was a did not think about it. Yeah, yeah, I did not think about that.
Speaker 1: I try, I try to carry stuff with me wherever I go, but a lot of times it's in my truck. I don't have it on my person when I meet somebody of but.
Speaker 4: It's all good, well.
Speaker 1: Well so so yeah, So I've got let's see, I talked about Mestastic. I've got, uh the winter field Day guys are gonna come on in a couple of weeks. We're gonna talk about Winter field Day and of January, trying to get Gastone on at some point, hopefully maybe by February, be able to.
Speaker 4: Get him on, and who else.
Speaker 1: Got a couple other mestastic guys. One guy that I want to talk to to us about attack Oh, Seed Studios. We're gonna bring Dave on at one point in time. We're gonna talk about some Seed Studios stuff. And so I got got some really cool and probably about five or six other things that I've not mentioned yet because I've I've got it all written down somewhere, but really cool live stream topics upcoming next month. January, last one of the year is going to be the giveaway, big big push to get Ham Radio Clubhouse, you know, over three thousand, which we did that because I mentioned them on the stream this time last week. So they're over three thousand. Now try to get them to like thirty one to thirty two hundred while we're out there giving away in HF Radio this time next Sunday, and I think you have to be present to win, So put that on your calendar and make sure you guys attend the live stream next week.
Speaker 3: That would be fun.
Speaker 1: We need to do a more expo short Yeah, we will absolutely do it. More expos notun till April, so I got a lot of stuff in between now and April. But yes, we will do a more expo live stream probably early late March, early April somewhere in there this year. Absolutely do that.
Speaker 3: I kind of look forward to more expo because I might have a new vehicle to put stuff on. I honestly went ahead and uh went to a dealership again and I test drove another one and I was liking it, did not like this particular one. So yeah, I'm trying to get a new for under.
Speaker 4: A new one. A brand new one, no use new to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wouldn't buy new one either, But yeah, mm hmm, what hf rig are they giving away? It's either going to be an original seventy three hundred or a Yazu FT seven ten.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. I think it's gonna be the Yazoo sevent ten. I think, but.
Speaker 1: Again, subscribe to my email list ham Radio two dot com for slash emails. Sign up you will that will take you to a page that looks like this right here, and I will send an email out about that probably during the week, sometime this week, and definitely on Sunday, with a link to the livestream for that night. Bill says, what's this mite stuff? Frank, pull the damn trigger?
Speaker 3: Well, well, okay, the one I test drove going down the freeway hit sixty five and the steering wheel was going to.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just an alignment issue. I was like, Eh, now, bad tires are bad alignments.
Speaker 3: All that is tires was new, but there were off road tires, and I'm wondering, like, is that an off road attribute?
Speaker 1: No, that's because well that's the tires might be new, but they may not be properly balanced. Yeah, aliment might be off, or you know, you could have a bad ball joint, something kind of detrimental. The simplest answer is usually the right answer when it comes to auto mechanics. But yeah, tire balance alignment, something like that.
Speaker 3: It was kind of a diamond with the mileage eleven thousand and it was two thousand and four. I was like, oh, and he's asked me what's one. I was like, the eleven thousand, please, right, yeah, and he's like, that's not the price. I was like, yeah, well yeah, I'll write that check right now.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking. I want to get one. They only had white, which is a very common color for full runners, especially in Texas. However, I'm hoping not to get white, but it's used. I get what I get. I can't specify the color of like, ah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like white vehicle.
Speaker 1: I don't like white vehicles, like any vehicle in white.
Speaker 4: I just don't like that.
Speaker 3: But no, it wasn't on the breaks. It was just when we hit sixty five on the freeway. I was like, I'm glad I did that because I was starting to like it the car. I was like, let's do the freeway. However, I'm hoping, you know, to find that that already has you know, the roof rack there and a couple other accessories installed. I'm not looking for someone who already did a lift. I know, yeah, lifts already pre installed the two thousand or not two thousand and four. I keep doing that twenty twenty four. I misspoke in twenty twenty fours. The what else was there? Yeah, I just I'm just I'm liking I'm liking the fore erunding more and more now, Chris, I hate my white vehicle. And that was the other thing. You know, it rained the other day and it was was left out in the rain, and you can see the dirt on it. Like Saphire, you don't really see the dirt on that blue but when you get up close to it, oh yeah, there it is. But when they brought it out, I was like, yep, yeah, it's been dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Hamptail hurts. If you want to pay for the vinyl wrap, I will be happy to put a wrap on there totally. But this car, I'm looking forward to it also because I'm gonna get my call sign on it and get all the radios at it.
Speaker 4: Good, good, good, excellent.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, guys, we're gonna shut this down.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: We've gone for an hour tonight, just kind of mumbling here, and I appreciate you guys joining us. Some cool stuff coming up on the channel this week. I got a couple of new videos. I've been doing a live stream on the twenty eighth, of course, and something else I was gonna say, well I was gonna do. I'm gonna do some poda in Galveston Island State Park the week between Christmas and New YEARK. So you guys, get your hand alerts out, put me in your HAMD alert, make sure you're watching that. Loved working on the air.
Speaker 3: And I got Josh the other day in my logs. Did you Yeah. I was sitting there, sitting here, working from home, and I saw a him pop up, and I was like, well, if I do it for fun, it's not technically take radio. I could do that on the clock and pull that outside and answer emails as I'm doing.
Speaker 1: All right, So totally yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If someone was to buy an HF radio seven ten or seventy three hundred, I would say seven to ten. If you're talking about the original seventy three hundred, now the Mark two which just came out.
Speaker 4: It's more expensive.
Speaker 1: Of course, I haven't fully vetted that one yet, but everything I see on that one I really really like so far.
Speaker 3: So how about the weight? Is the weight equivalent to the seven ten?
Speaker 1: I don't have a seven to ten anymore? I bought one, I used it on a stream, and then I gave it away, so I don't have a seven ten here to compare that to. So I don't know. I have to find someone with the seven ten and do some some weight comparison. I do think the seventy three remark too, is a bit heavier than the original one. It's got some extra stuff in the back, you know, like an the Internet card and receive only Intenta port, so it's got some extra hardware in it. But I think it's a little bit heavier, but it's not nearly as not heavy as the ninety seven hundred. Ninety seven hundred is really heavy for something that's that same size. But yep, anyway, so but more to come on that. So thanks for being here, guys. Everyone, have a merry Christmas. Yes I said merry Christmas, and I will continue to do that. You don't like it, there's there's the door over.
Speaker 3: There coming up on my channel though, go ahead. I'm trying to put together for a one of my first New Year's, my first stream after New Year's, trying to do a birthday or some type of giveaway stream, and that will be fun and I'm gonna probably open it up to everybody, and I'm gonna looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, good, Okay, Well, thanks for being here. Everyone, have a good holiday. We will talk this week sometime and then hopefully see you guys on the air from a poda during Galveston so seventy three and everyone have a good night, bye later see you guys, Thanking