Speaker 1: I'm doing the Turkey and stuff like that, and we are live. Well, everybody, this is Daniel with doctor Peter Glidden, the doctor you trust, Doctor Peter Glidden. And just to remind everybody today is at twenty six tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving to all we will be. Let's see how many days is that left? Four? Basically five days left of the Daniel pupine code for fifty percent off the annual membership at doctor Peter Glidden's website.
Speaker 2: What coupone code.
Speaker 1: The one you're gracious enough to give just us, which is amazing. So the link is in the description. But if you go to my website too, which is I reuterneath my name here on the screen, and you click doctor Gluden's picture, it takes you through the affiliate link to his site. And if you're not already logged in, there should be a little button on the bottom bottom right hand corner. You can click that and it should allow you to sign up that way. Otherwise, on that screen that you land on, just scroll down until you see the membership stuff. It's underneath his book, it's underneath the testimonials. You'll see it right there. And I thought maybe doctor glynnin we could talk today about the pediatric predators. What are the myths that they and you know, I know, I know they play on the at least I said, this is my sentiment that they play on and pray upon the natural nurturing instincts of mothers and the protective instincts of fathers and manipulate those natural instincts in a bad way to scare them into doing things to protect their children and shame them for not doing those things.
Speaker 2: Well, all of conventional medicine is fear based. Of conventional medicine is fear based. Right, you got to take your vaccines. If you don't take your vaccines, your kids are going to get sick and die if you don't take the vaccine. If you don't give the kid the vaccine, you're being a dangerous parent. And you know, we're going to have the governmental agency come and investigate you to see whether or not we should take the kids away from you or not exactly. You know, if you're elderly, you need to get the shingles vaccine because you really don't want to have the shingles pain. You need to have your It was just a I forget the name of the drug. That they're rolling out. But the whole thing, all of it, it is fear based, and only a very small percentage of it has anything to do with the actual reality. I saw a guy make a post on a X platform a couple of days ago, a medical doctor, and his basic stance was that all of the you know, the vaccines for measles, the vaccine for months, the vaccine for all the childhood diseases are better than getting the disease, which is not true.
Speaker 1: What is a disease really? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's reality by consensus in conventional medicine land, and it's driven by fear, and it's propped up by a whole cast of players medical professionals who have cast aside intellectual integrity and are basically cowards because they don't question anything that they're told. They don't question any of it. They don't question their failures, they don't question the rationale that informs the decision. They don't question the outcome of their decisions. I don't question the side effects of their decision. They don't question any of it. It's just go along to get along, go along to get along, go along to get along. If I was taught it in medical school. It simply must be true. And if I wasn't taught in medical school, it can't be true. This is the basic understanding that people come out of the system with. It's intellectual cowardice from the start to the finish. And you know, I know what these people are like because I was in pre med with them. I know what they're like and their unbelievable book egocentric bookworms who don't question anything and to try to get a one up on their classmates. So you know, I can remember more organic chemistry maximums than you can. You know, I'm better at calculus than you are. And it's it's just a shit show from start to finish. And like I've said before, I don't understand how anybody outside of a surgeon or an emergency room doctor who has a you know, a brain can practice conventional medicine for more than five years and still keep doing it because nobody gets cured of anything. All the patients get worse. You must think, therefore, in this practice of medicine, that life sucks and then you die, and that life is just your body is just a great big bag of biochemicals waiting to break and when it does break. It's not the doctor's job to cure it, because that's impossible. It's the doctor's job to manage it. And for somehow they reconcile themselves to the fact that this is the way that it is, and they can turn a blind eye to the fact that the chronic disease epidemic happened on their watch can't possibly be their fault, even though it is. But this is how they think, and it's it's unbelievable. And you know, I used to think from time to time, I would think.
Speaker 1: A nice mug. I'd like my mug by the way, Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: From time to time I would think that we're gaining ground on all of this, especially post COVID. But I just came back from Mexico and we were in Puerto Riarta, which is a rapidly growing destination. When I first went to Puerto Riardo in nineteen seventy eight, it was a sleepy, little feast side village. Not anymore. And in the downtown core of Puerto Riarta, which I'm going to say maybe is fifty blocks square, you know, on every block there's at least one, if not two, pharmacies.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's Mexico is big on the pharmacia.
Speaker 2: And they're everywhere. They're everywhere all the time, like two on every block, at least one.
Speaker 1: That's one of the tourist attractions because you can get things there that are typically by prescription only here or not available at all here.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the sheer number of them is what I'm driving at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean it's ten times more than the number of Starbucks, maybe one hundred times more. I didn't stop to count, but every t every block, Oh there's another one. No, there's another one though, there's another one. No, there's two right next to each other. It was one across the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. Sounds like Tijan and one of the drags is just all pharmacias all the way.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere, all the time, which begs the question why while because it's economically viable, otherwise they wouldn't be there. Why is it economically viable because everybody wants their drugs all the freaking time? Why does everybody want their drugs all the freaking time? Because they don't know any better and they don't understand. People do not understand that you cannot drug your way to health. You can't do it right. Drugs are like guns. It's not the gun, it's how it's used. It's not the drug, it's how it's used. We're fans of insulin, we're fans of lytokane, we're fans of general anesthesia. But for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, drugging is a childish, dangerous, weakening, juvenile way to interface with somebody who has a disease. And yet it's everywhere, all the time.
Speaker 1: And what blows my mind is just how absent that the discussion is with the doctor on making sure you have the proper nutrients that you need in order to make sure your body is strong enough to handle all the additional onslaught they're going to put it through when they do drug you so going to make it even worse, Like a lot of a lot of those UH prescriptions, they strip you of even more minerals, and when you're already in a deficiency, and.
Speaker 2: That's why you you know, why you habituate to the dose and why they need to increase the dose. It's not because it's because the stuff that the drug needs to use to work has it's burned through it and the essential nutrients. So if they put you know, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids in with the drugs, you you know, in the capsule, you would need to take less drugs. That's why they don't do it, to keep you sick and to keep you having to come back. And you know, let's not even talk about the opioid epidemic that's and that was fueled and caused by the mds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you're talking earlier about how they live in their like it's to each one of them supports the other person's bs, I mean, otherwise, like the studies and they're like, oh this is you know, this is approved by this study and that study, and we have who funded it. And was that the same people that create the drugs or is that somebody affiliated with those who create the drugs? Is it the system itself just handshaking to somebody else, so they and they allow themselves. I think it's interesting what you said about they never cure anything, So you think some of these people after a couple of years, they would realize that this is a field method and then it would keep them up at night but I think it actually makes them feel more like gods and more like everyone else is stupid because they're encountering in their minds it's actually reinforcing their intellect because they're saying that these people just either don't they don't follow the orders, right, they don't listen, they have bad genes, because you can always blame it on genetics, and people are just horrible and they weren't worth the time anyway, because they fell apart on them. If they if they had just been better genetically, you know, put together, then all of their horrible treatments would have would have saved them. I think, I honestly think that.
Speaker 2: They're I think that's part of it, but I think it goes zeper. I think that they're just so brainwashed by the system that they can't even conceptualize the notion that it might be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, my brother in law just died. He was a medical doctor and for the last five years he was on dialysis and going downhill rapidly.
Speaker 1: And I take the good irves.
Speaker 2: He didn't want anything to do with it, did not want anything to do with it at all, and so he languished and languished and languished and died, you know, So it's not like he didn't have access to you, right. But no, no, no, no, no, that's not real medicine. You're not a real doctor, was his stance, which is the stance of most mds. They're the only ones that practice real medicine and everybody else is the back of the bus quack. That's what they believe, most of them. And you know, the ones that are enlightened enough to understand that they don't know everything. Even those people don't understand the real nature of the disease process and understand the potential of the nature pathic solution, don't. If people understood, I mean, if all of a sudden everybody understood what the mds did and what the nature pathic doctor's doing, what the homeopaths do, everybody would stop going to the mds. They would stop it. But but you know, we don't. We don't have the education, we don't have the understanding, we don't have the ontological maturity, and we don't have the infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Well that's why we're here, you know, That's that's the reason why we're here doing what we do here, and that's why we're doing it. Every week we're promoting the website where a lot of this information is available, and it's not hard to learn. It's really easy to make sense of and it does make too much sense and you and you become surprised as to why you didn't think of this stuff yourself through your own observation, because you were taught through society not to trust yourself because you're not them, right, you know, the only day in their mystical you know, greatness can contemplate health. And that's that's the silly sorcery of it, all right. It's a hierarchy of intellect that we think that we're stuck at a lower tier on and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're spot on there, everybody, And you know, all you have to do is hang out on a university campus and talk to the kids there. Everybody thinks that the pre med students are, you know, way intellectually superior than they were, and then they're not. Well, it's a big problem. But but what do we do? So you're right, that's why we're here, and you know, chipping away at the rock of human suffering, one person at a time, because what else is there to do? There's nothing to do. All we can do is tell the truth and get one more person, and get one more person. It's like the story of the kid on the beach in Florida after a hurricane, right, and there's a five thousands starfish washed up on the beach and as a kid, he's walking down the beach and he's picking up a starfish and he throws it in the water, picks up another one, throws it in the water. There's a old timer sitting on a log watching him do it, and he says, son, He says, no way, you should stop. There's no way you can help all these starfish. And the kid picks up a starfish and throws it in the water and said, yeah, well I helped that one.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Right, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's what we do, and that's that's exactly what we're doing. That's a perfect metaphor for what we're up to here. It's one person at a time because that's all that we can do, regretfully.
Speaker 1: And it's just everything about yours, everything about what you've taught me, what you've doctor Manzo discussed when you're here together. It's changed the way I look at a lot of things. And it's it cuts through a lot of the bs when you hear continuation of the lies being perpetuated, either on TV or wherever else whatever. These new articles come up when I see something being pedled, whether it's a drug for you know, weight loss, or it's some new revelation that you know about some kind of genetic you know, connection to some disease. Because out they're spending a new tail of how they're going to send you another send another drug out. You know, they're they're setting up the stage for it, and it's all just so nonsensical to me. I'm like, have you do you have your ninety essential nutrients? Do you have what your body needs in order to fix itself? And have you been taking it long enough to understand, you know, to build yourself back up in reserves. And then have you talked to doctor Glyndon if you still have issues so that you can get a homeopathic if necessary. And it's just that's that's the key to all of it. That's the whole thing. It's like, you take your ninety essentrals. I get right now. I have the here in front of me, but it's green, so it's hard to tell. But this is the IFA plus is I mean, I like.
Speaker 2: It's a giant revelation, right, It's like the best kept secret. Yeah, in conventional medicine, it is.
Speaker 1: A lot of these a lot of these professional athletes and these bodybuilders and these people who do these commentaries on social media on YouTube. They talk about hr T t r T and testosterone levels and blood work all the time, but they never question what the hell the blood serum levels even mean, and if they mean anything at all that's right, will not touch that because they don't think that. They think that the doctors might just be running another scam where they assume or pretend to know or actually think that they know that these things mean anything at all.
Speaker 2: I think that they know that these things mean anything. I don't think the doctors are I'm sure that you know, there's a percentage of medical doctors who are just really bad players that they are in fact trying to game the system. They don't care, but most do, but most have drunk the kool aid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the coaches don't care because you know, if they can get that before and after pitcher, they'll they don't care what they do to you health wise. They'll put you on as much injectables as they can to show Hey, look I got that guy fifty pounds of muscle and you know three months you know, I.
Speaker 2: Have a colleague. He's one of the best chiropractors I've ever been to. He works in Western Springs, Illinois. His name is Matthew p lp Eahl. And years ago, why you know, hockey is a big deal in Chicago Land. And years ago the Chicago Blackhawks rose from anonymity and now all of a sudden they're in contention to win the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, the rivals with my Detroit Red Wings. There you go.
Speaker 2: So he was somehow he got into the Chicago Blackhawks organization and he was one of the trainers chiropractors in the locker room. And I forget what game it was, but it was a pivotal game in the series, the Stanley Cup series, where there was one of the one of the linesmen was injured and he went into the locker room and it's like, he can't play because he's injured, and doctor Peel did his chiropractic magic and fixed him.
Speaker 1: Wow, she just fixed him.
Speaker 2: The guy came back and had the assists that won the game, and it was no drugs, no nothing, it was just really good, smart, sophisticated physical medicine period and they won game because of it. And you know did they And then the next year they they told him that they didn't want or they were changing the organization. They were getting rid of the chiropractors on the staff and they were going to go with more conventional medical doctors. It's insane.
Speaker 1: He just proved himself. I'm sorry, my voice, I'm losing it today.
Speaker 2: So we fixed we fixed the o Ratlift's knee or his joints. Ste A Ratlift. He was an NBA guy. He was told by the best orthopedic surgeons in the NBA he was done because he had bad bones and joints, couldn't play anymore. He found doctor Wallack, went on the arthritis the bone and the bone and joint recovery protocol, and nine months later came back and led the league in rebounds. After the best orthopedic doctors told him he was done, and he added five more years to his contract. And I think the reason that he finally retired is because, for some stupid reason, he had arthroscopic surgery and they screwed him up and he couldn't play anymore.
Speaker 1: Because of the mends got to him again. And remember you said that they're really good at their surgery when necessary, but that doesn't always imply that it is necessary. But that's all that they offer. That's all the surgeon can offer. Its all be with a peda can offer. So of course that's what they're going to say you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. I was just on my Q and A last night and one of my guys was saying, I don't have many gallstones, but they told me I need my gallbladder removed. They did.
Speaker 1: It's that time and you're your ex age to take out your gallbladder.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a book years ago. It was an It was not an autobiography. It was a biography of this an Indian wandering sadu, you know, like you read about right, And it was called Tapasugi, the saint who lived to be one hundred and eighty years old. And this guy lived to be one hundred and eighty years old, and he did it through a series of Ayurvedic herbal treatments called kaya Kalpa, which regenerate the human body. He did it three times. His hair grew back, his teeth grew back, his vision, Yeah, three times.
Speaker 1: I have the most horrifically painful sort too right now because it cracked on me. And yeah, I was actually tempted to bug you because I was looking through all these things that I've had from the past, wondering if there was something until I can.
Speaker 2: There might be something that we can do. We can talk about it. But anyway, So this guy right, he's wandering the Himalayas and he lived to be almost two hundred years old. And you know why he died because the medical doctors convinced him to remove a boil that was on his thigh. He got a second very infection and died from.
Speaker 1: It because they touched it right their intervention headrogenesis as they call it. Every time they touch something, something bad happens. And this is what I wanted to explain to people, because this is why we take this time, and I take this time to share the I hate saying the word alternative, so I hesitate. There's words that sai I started thinking about in my head and then I stop myself. So if you see me pausing a lot. It's not William shatnering. What I'm trying to do is get the right way say, think of it the right way and dodging the words that pop up reflexively because that's not the right way to think about it. This was the way. It was snuffed out of existence by the wrong way, and we have to restore this way. But we can't save the whole world because not everybody's going to listen to The indoctrination is too deep and it has been since birth. What we can do is we can show you his website and then you can be that other influence in other people's at least in your family and the younger ones. If you're a parent, they'll look up to you. You can teach them at a younger age, and we can start changing the nature of this quietly without arousing too much suspicion to whether there's not much of a prackdown on being able to help yourself, right. I mean you say in your videos you don't want patients, you want students, And this is what this website is for. It helps people be able to access information and then you guide them on Tuesdays and Thursdays with your life Q and A if they have questions. And I always try to prep people saying, if you've already been on the ninety essentials and you have issues, make sure you're very specific about it. So it's not a lot of back and forth when you get to the Q and A because you're able to identify. You know, if it's a headache, Okay, what does that mean? You know? I mean it's a left side, right side. Pay it as sharp as adult, like, tell him these things first so that he can get to the answer quicker.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a whole new way of looking at things, and it's you know what it's like. It's like ball busting in medicine. It's exactly what it's like. Right, So talk to me about your tooth. Which tooth is it?
Speaker 1: It's the one in the well. They took a wisdom tooth out, and Doctor Monzo's thinks that they probably come insideways at first, and that's why they was coming in size.
Speaker 2: We've got it all.
Speaker 1: It's like an excuse for them to take it out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway at the top for this back molar, but it's probably one up from the wisdom tooth, because that one's not there anymore. But it cracked. It just popped out, and it's been a pain. But ever since. It wasn't sore, it wasn't tender, It wasn't like nerve pain at the at first when it happened, it just felt funny in my mouth, having this track tooth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what makes it? What's the quality of the pain? Is it sharp? Is it dull? Is it ripping? Is it topping? Throbbing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, throbbing and then aching and when it gets bad at nighttime, it affects the top of my jaw all the way around. It makes my other teeth feel like they're looser in pain, and then my bottom jaw too, and then my ear and my I have TMJ type things anyway, from a police officer smacking my head against a wall, so it cracks when I open my jaw a lot though.
Speaker 2: Okay, what makes it feel better? Some So, if you like breathe air in sharply through your mouth, does that make it hurt? Does that make it feel better?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's not. It might be temperature sensitive if I'm drinking something or eating something, but just air itself, is it's not that sensitive?
Speaker 2: So what is worse? Something hot or something cold or is it fifty fist old? Cold is worse?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, like I'll feel it. It might not feel as bad as another pain, but it's it's insensitive to both. Like if I was eating something hot, I feel the sensation of the heat, but if I feel if it's a cold one, it's gonna be like be really jarring out my mouth. Okay, God, hold on. I mean, I think I'm going to Mexico al the Donas on Tuesday, but Tuesday's kind of far away and it doesn't It's like, right now, it doesn't hurt, but I can feel that there's like a dull headache pain in my head from you know, the times in between it not hurting. It's done such a toll on my body because it's so bad that I don't sleep at night, and I have residual, like Eddy current type pains in my head the rest of the day until it starts to hurt again. Yikes. Yeah, it's pretty rough. I haven't been a sleep though that well unless few days. So so I just went an elliptical for six miles instead of four, you know, seven miles instead of four of the other day.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta something to write with I do. I don't know. How are you going to get this remedy? It's not a normal one, all right. So it's called manganum. You spelled that M like Mary, A like apple, and like Nancy G like Georgia, A like apple, N like Nancy. You like utah M like Mary, M A n g A n u M. Carbonicum is the second word, just like it sounds c A R B like baby.
Speaker 1: Oh n I c U M yeah, like the Keli carbonicum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maganum carbonicum. Let me see if you can get it at Amazon?
Speaker 1: Is that thirty two hundred?
Speaker 2: No, I would get it in the one M went n okay, Yeah, but getting it's going to be the problem because it's a weird remedy.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a Urreus or something like that. That's also another company, but they're in there in the UK. One of the ones that you recommended from my shoulder a while back was from them. Yeah, but it's going to take a week to get that, that's my point. Yeah, and that was that was the issue why I didn't go for when it was for my shoulder. Yeah, yeah, okay, hold on the shipping was twice the price of the thing, and then and it would take too long to get here. Oh, if you have, if you are a multitasker, because if you want to go over it quickly, we've gone I know we've done this like three or four times before. But Craig Carey asked this question, asked the doctor his thoughts on methylene blue. Yeah, yeah, don't exactly if you I don't know whether to go hunt down when we talked about it before or bud. But we've gone through it. You don't need any of the sexors crap. If you're just taking your ninety essentials.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no reason to do methylene blue if you're doing all the other stuff, and all the other stuff is better than methylene blue, because remember methylene blue wasn't initially a medicine. It was a stain for looking at, you know, microscopic things under a slide. So I have a write up here somewhere in methylene blue. I'll pull it up in a minute. Let me see. I'm still trying to find this remedy. Okay, here we go Mananum carbonicum. I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll try the five hundred c survey says, yeah, that's interesting. I never think I've seen a five hundred c Yeah, yeah, the car check out? What are you doing? I'll buy it.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about it. It's take you too long. You want to give your address out over the air or not? Probably not?
Speaker 1: I I can do it in private chat.
Speaker 2: Do we do?
Speaker 1: We still have a private chat? Doesn't look like it? Oh?
Speaker 2: There is?
Speaker 1: Yeah it. I'll take it now. H and there you go. Okay, where can I find it?
Speaker 2: Got it? I got it? I got it?
Speaker 1: I got it perfect. Okay, let me show this real quick, so sharing the screen, guys, this is blink. And then if you are on the rumble, either of the two rumbles. We have two separate channels going here today with the life. This is called Doctor's Exposed because we need to start. It's not even so much of calling them out is just getting you away from them so that you can have better health results, you and your family. And we don't need to start another generation of indoctrination, and we don't need to be the parents that are helping that indoctrination along. If we really do care, we need to understand, we need to least care about making sure that we know all the details and then we can wait out for ourselves. And the best way to do that is putting it to the test. When you see the results and you see that it wasn't an invasive thing, like there are multiple ways to do something. One of the ways to cure cancer is to shoot somebody in the face, because then they don't die of cancer. But is there a better way? You understand? So from now until December first, you can use code Daniel for fifty percent off join doctor Wood's membership here. You can click that link. If you need, you can click this show more button, and also on my website here, so I wanted to show you both. If you go to this website and you see doctor Glyndon's picture, you click it and if you're if you're not already logged in, it should say log in here. I'm pretty sure if you click that when you're not a subscriber, it'll give you the options to subscribe. If not, you just scroll down past the testimonials and you'll see Superman over here on the top of the roof. And there it is, so right now on this yearly membership side. If you click this button, you're going to get two hundred dollars off of the annual subscription, which means it's doctor Lynnon figured it.
Speaker 2: Out, Like I'm an idiot, that's what that means.
Speaker 1: A day is ridiculous. To basically have the best doctor's seven a month. That's that's icket change. I think I pay more for Rebecca pays more for Netflix. It's ridiculous. That's that's amazing. And you'll have access to a lot of different things, including this medical insight page where you should start and find out about the call bad Foods and the ninetyes Central Nutrients which is right here and there. This is where you would start to show how the nutrition aspects of health mean basically everything avoidance and what you do need.
Speaker 2: And and there's two ways to navigate the website right, and we can do the bar at the top of every page right. You can also do the members button off to the side right either one. So we did that. We doubled that up to make it easy. It's super easy to navigate the website.
Speaker 1: Yep. This is a great reference page. Not only does it have protocols for detox programs, which everybody should probably think about doing. Once you have the ninety essentrals in you for at least what sixty days, ninety days?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Sixty sixty all right? Twenty one day beat juice protocol A program, sixty seven day heavy metal detox program. I mean, there's no reason why you couldn't do all those. And then there's also the parasite cleanse that you can find out about in time. I'm not going to click on the button. I'm just going to straight you where it is right here, and it's a full moon parasite cleanse. I just watched something Instagram showing garlic press garlic juice, like they're using the presser and then they're putting it, dropping it on a slide that had a bunch of these little squiggly parasites on it and watching them die they're like human parasites. And then they squeeze the garlic juice in there and they started breaking apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's in that's in vitro. So the amount of you know, garlic that the little critter is exposed to is a thousand times greater than the amount of garlic that the little critter is going to be exposed to if it's in your blood, right, there's a big difference between in vitro and in vivo, but it means that it kills them, So that beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. The next question be what is the best concentration at which to do that, and when is the best time to administer it and how right. So there's all these variables that need to be taken into consideration that haven't been taken into consideration by the YouTube knuckleheads.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that maybe there was a correlation there between vampires and parasites.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I had a patient years ago. He lives in Florida and he's from Romania. He's a really nice, really nice guy, and every summer for like eight weeks he goes to Transylvania. That's cool because it's such an awesome place. And he said it's one of one of the most rural places left in Europe. You know, that's not you know, under a weird dictatorship and people are trying to kill you. He sent me pictures from and it's like, yeah, let's go. He sent me a big bottle of bee pollen. Oh really, that his brother harvested from these you know, wild bees, all organic and in Transylvania it starts glowing when the moon is full, though I don't know if I should eat it.
Speaker 1: Well, Lakia, that's where that's where Vlad who I actually have nothing nothing against. Flat He was going after the Ottomans. What he did to Automan people that were grooming children is completely okay with me. He wanted to put a few of them on a stick. That's that's completely fine with me. Human kebobs for everybody, you know. Yeah, but yeah, he was, he was. He was the Wolakia Transylvania, like the whole area where that was a blood dracool. The Order, the Order of the Vanquished Dragon was actually a Christian sect that his father was in.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I'd love to go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, in the meantime, before you get that remedy, which you should get now on Friday. Cool, thank you, I'll say, once I get the tracking number from the place, i'll email it to you. But try cam.
Speaker 1: Ameal, okay, like the tea, just drink the tear.
Speaker 2: No homeopathic, all right, you can get homeopathic camomeal anywhere. Okay, you should run that up the flagpole. See if it flies. I would take two pellets. As an experiment, I would take two pellets every thirty minutes, four times.
Speaker 1: Now, last time you told me do so that to that with the after the second dose, it was the Kelly carbonicum and it was the pain for the kidneys. It was gone, Okay, maybe we get lucky. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if it, if it eliminates the pain, you stop, right and then if a few hours later or a day later, the pain comes back, you just started again. And when the pain goes away, you stop and you do it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I think I think maybe it's it takes the experience of it something that you don't think could possibly work without some sort of intervention, actually working with a homeopathy become a believer. And it's happened to me. The thing that you told me they use to dissolve stone worked perfectly. The I think the Berbers vulgarias probably helped a little, but but the but the Kelly carbonicum took the pain away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it takes the pain away, not in a sedative manner, right, in a curative manner. Right. Yeah, I'm telling you man, it's the best kept secret in modern medicine. That's it. Is.
Speaker 1: I thought Rebecca may have had something something to numb my tooth, and she has me these two blue tabs. I'm like, what are the She's like, you do it there. I'm like, oh, these are pain meds. I'm like, okay, well, I mean I'm desperate, so I took them. Okay, remember busy and I have a pain in my tooth.
Speaker 2: No, no, shoot me now. Yeah. So remember it's not the drug, it's how it's used. Yeah. You know, sometimes we can use an anti inflammatory for benefit. Sometimes we can use a pain medicine beneficially. Right, So there's room in the world for everything, you know, except yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these weren't anti flims. That was an opioid hand of me. That's what I was like. Okay, yeah, I mean it's I think it's mixed. I think those ones already have like a bunch of a scene to metaphit in them. So in the sense, it was both. But uh yeah, So if anybody wants calling its six one nine four three one zero three three four, it's on the screen six one nine four three one zero three three four, And I would like to if it's okay, try to get back to that idea of what do you think that Like I was gonna say top three, but we don't have enough time for that. What do you think one of the most dangerous medical myths out there? Besides their their very existence? What medical myth do you think is harming people the most? Like on a routine visit, do you think it would be like s CT scan for everything that you need, louting you up with like poisonous radiation? Like, what do you think is the thing that's harming people without the knowledge when they're going to a doctor, do they want to be I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's easy, hands down. It's the myth about cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: That cholesterol is the cause of everything. Cholesterol is the antichrist and unless you're taking a statin drug, you're going to die. The biggest myth and that is, in my opinion, what has caused the Alzheimer's epidemic. Statin drugs period hard stop. I believe that Alzheimer's is a physician created disease that they're looking the other way because of it. And remember they don't understand the physiology of the human body. It's reality by consensus. And guys from Harvard thirty years ago said the cholesterol is bad. So now everybody believes the cholesterol is bad and it's not. And so when you drive cholesterol into the ditch with statin drugs and fat free diets, your brain drives up. Yes, you get dementia.
Speaker 1: This is what bothers me too about these people, because I think the whole steroid epidemic steroid not opiated, but stereoid epidemic. And younger people right now, none of the coaches out there talk about nutrition. A lot of them tell them to take the yolk out of their eggs, to just do the whites because it's less calories. Yeah, And I'm like, that's if you're trying to produce more testosterone in your body, why would you deprivate of cholesterol. Right, they don't understand the correlation. They don't have any they don't have any right telling anybody else how to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely don't understand it. And yet you know that's the way that it is. So And if you look at the statistics, the Alzheimer's were for the projection for the next twenty years. Yeah, And I mean, all you have to do is drive down the street until you see another memory care facility. Oh, and there's another memory care facility. It's a big money it's big money those places. So that's the number one, hands down. Number two would be the blatant, abject, ridiculous use of ant acids.
Speaker 1: Right your stomach acids and case that's not even the correct I know you've explained this many times before, but it's actually the lack of strong stomach acids that causes acid heartburn.
Speaker 2: But your stomach can't produce too much stomach acid. You want to watch your medical doctor's head explode, Ask them the metabolic mechanism that causes your stomach to produce too much acid? Why does it do that? What's the mechanism behind that? And they won't be able to tell you because nobody's ever thought it through. It's a deficiency in stomach acid that causes a little valve at the top of the stomach to open up, which causes the weak acid it's in the stomach to square it up into the throat and now you've got heartburn. It's not too much stomach acid, it's not enough stomach acid. And yet the medical doctors don't think this through, and they believe whatever their colleagues told them to and they believe what the standard of care is because if they don't practice the standard of care, they're going to be out of a job. The standard of care is orchestrated by the pharmaceutical industry. So proton pump inhibitors and antacids and proton pump inhibitors and antacids all the time completely obliterates all your stomach acid. So now your stomach can't digest what little nutrients there are in the food out of the food into your blood. So the longer that you're on an antacid or a proton pump inhibitor, the more nutritionally deficient you become, and that generates more chronic disease because all chronic diseases are directly related to nutrient deficiencies. There are other things that play in chronic disease also sometimes, but nutrient efficiencies are the first thing to consider.
Speaker 1: That's what super important about learning about your website is that it's all explained, so this does not occur to you. If you have the ninety essentials, you don't have to worry about these other things because you know you don't have to understand the mechanism. As long as you're getting your ninety essentials.
Speaker 2: You just have to give your body enough room to fix itself. That's all you have to do. So, so that's number two.
Speaker 1: It's like even the blood pressure thing, like something is obvious, like I don't even know what it causes it. Well, obviously it's gotta be one of the two things. Your heart is pumping too hard or the muscles around your arteries are constricted and they're not releasing, right, So it's squeezing down on the on the passageway like you would a garden hose.
Speaker 2: The heart. It's impossible for the heart to pump blood all the way through the body and back again. It does not have the contractile ability to do that. It can't do it.
Speaker 1: That's why the uteries are also muscle right late, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's also well the fourth phase of water. Yeah, yeah, it's extremely important in moving blood through the body. There's a bunch of us to think it's the blood that pumps the heart and not the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's people that call that the vortex generator. The yeah, the toorial field your body's you know, magnetic field or whatever. So my nephew has moscule dyshaphree. He's turning eleven thirtieth. He can't walk anymore, going on three months now. Anything you can do to help.
Speaker 2: Him negative Manzo might be able to help that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, district is one of the things that you're born with because of deficiencies and birth right.
Speaker 2: That is, in fact a legitimate genetic disease. That switch was flipped in utero because of lack of nutrients that the mother had. It's muscular dystrophe is the obstetrician's fault as far as I'm concerned. But once that switch has been it's the same with Down syndrome. You can't unflip it. Now, we have a lot of Down syndrome kids. Are not a lot, but there are a handful of Down syndrome kids who've been following the holistic method, taking the ninety cleaning up their diet, and they're very high functioning for someone with Down syndrome, right, very high functioning. But muscular dystrophy is different. But look, here's the deal with all of this, right, so you will not be able to unring that bell. However, the body of the kid with muscular dystrophy still needs the ninety essential nutrients.
Speaker 1: Probably definitely doesn't happen, especially if he's on medications that's ripping him out even faster.
Speaker 2: The body of that child still will be hurt by consistent consumption of the twelve bad foods. So when you clean up his diet and give him the ninety essential nutrients, you will optimize what is optimizable in his body, So you will increase the quality of his life. And whether or not that's going to have a trickle down effect on his muscle mass, I don't know. But he needs the ninety essential nutrients. You need the ninety essential nutrients. Everybody needs the ninety essential nutrients. He needs to not eat the twelve bad foods. You need to not eat the twelve bad foods, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: So I would do a six month experiment with the child, cleaning up his diet and giving him the nutrients and seeing how far back he bounces. But you won't be able to unring that bell unless Monzo has something up his sleeve for that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about that. Thank you, doctor Gooddin. We have a call is from New York. It looks like can you hear me? Yes? Okay, all right, state your name and then ask your questions. Sir.
Speaker 3: Hey, my name is Mark from New York. I just want to thank you guys for all the work you're doing, uh and the chance to speak to you directly. I had a few questions if we get.
Speaker 2: Time for it.
Speaker 3: The first one is I I've been losing sleep kind of researching this stuff and binging your episodes and sustain with doctor artists and everything.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I haven't done an answer to this yet, so I know I need to detox from most things, uh, the usual things that we talk about.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The one that I haven't found any I'm speaking about is uh the tap water that I was drinking, which of course is my own doing. I was filtering my own tapwater.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a chemical in the tap water here that they dumped back in the seventies. It's called one four dioxane.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 1: I have of He's the one that matters.
Speaker 3: So I know it's in a lot of Yeah. Well, uh, well I don't know, Daniel. I appreciate you having here.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, so I know it's in a lot of cleaning products. Now, I had never heard of it but I've been pumping myself full of this for five years, uh and I haven't heard anyone talk about how to get it out of the body or if I should do it in a certain order with the other he talxes like metals and mold and plastics and stuff.
Speaker 1: That sounds a good question.
Speaker 3: Any any ideas on that.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about one four dioxine.
Speaker 1: Oh, as in like dioxins asn't like the stuff that they released in uh New Palestine or whatever had, like East Palestine when they when they blew up the train, like dioxins like that, but with dioxine as the name. That's sounds funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's dioxiane. It's dioxane, right any yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: I means say family that they use the queen, they use it to queen military airplanes and then then as the byproduct that doesn't exist unless you mix two chemicals together.
Speaker 1: It sounds like is it a forever chemical?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm looking it up right now. It's been a while since I've went down this rabbit hole. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the negative impacts of it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you need to upregulate your liver function.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So the liver does a lot of things in the human body. It's responsible for hormone regulation, it's responsible for sugar regulation, and it's the main detoxifier of exogynous chemicals that find their sneaky little way into the human body. And in order for the liver to properly do its job as far as detoxification is concerned, it needs to be nutrified because the detoxification process of anything is a nutrient dependent phenomenon, and the body cannot make the nutrients that the liver needs to detox so you have to import them. So the recommendation would be and it's simple, and it's so simple that you might you might question the validity of it, but nonetheless, we just do the ninety essential nutrients for the first sixty days. You do the Healthy Foundation pack, which gives you all ninety essential nutrients, and you eliminate the twelve bad foods for the next thirty days, which would be the third month. To the ninety essential nutrients to the Healthy Foundation pack, you would add one bottle of n acetyl L sisting and a setyl L sisting and a setyl L sisting.
Speaker 1: I'm an I.
Speaker 2: Can't recall the dose on the off the top of my head. But on the website, Daniel, if you can navigate to.
Speaker 1: On this one on Knifel Health around yours?
Speaker 2: No on mine?
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Yeah, go to health Recovery protocols. See if I have it there? Okay, which it would be one of the first one seven sixty seven day heavy metal detox program. Click that, scroll down and a SETL sisting, keep scrolling, see what the dose is? Keep scrolling, keep scrolling, keep scrolling, keep scrolling, keep scrolling, keep scrolling. Okay, it should be in there somewhere in that right up and a Setel system. Keep scrolling. Oh no, no, keep going, I'm sorry to step three sisting. Yeah, one cap twice daily between meals, and if you scroll back to the top, very top, keep going, it'll tell you the anisetyl systeine that I like an acetyl siste one hundred and twenty cap signs by health. I forget what the dosage is, but you do two capsules a day of the anisetyl systeine. Do two capsules a day of the anisetyl systeine for sixty sixty days.
Speaker 1: Is this something they can find on Full Scripts. Yes, if you're a member with doctor glynnon on his membership site, you'll also get ten percent off anything that you get from Full Scripts. And there's a yeah, I think you go through that through the store, right, you go to the store. Yeah, then if you go which.
Speaker 3: Usually I just used your code to get my membership absolutely before.
Speaker 2: I call it, so I'm okay, good. So yeah, yeah, so you're in New York months it's the Healthy Foundation pack only well plus the diet month number three we add anecetyl systein to it. You do one cap twice a days. Nah, yes, for two months, yes, now on starting on month number four, right, which will be the last month of this program. Like by Waight too, you do saunas like three times a week. Do you have access to a sauna?
Speaker 1: Not directly, but I imagine I can sometimes Jim seven, depends on what time of Jim.
Speaker 2: And Amazon you can buy units that I don't know, a couple hundred bucks. I think it's like a little tent. You sweat it out that you you know, you sit inside. It comes up to your neck. You want to because the sweating will make up will really facilitates the detoxification of nasty chemicals like this. But here's the deal. You need to neutrify before you detoxify, because if you don't, if you just go on a detox program like or just you know, do a fast or you know, do something, it's like stirring up a hornet's nest, because you're going to liberate the toxins. Your body's going to burn fat and liberate the toxins, and then the toxins are going to go through the central circulatory system get into the liver. The liver is going to try to detoxin but it can't because it doesn't have enough nutrients to do it. So now the toxins in your general circulation, and that's not good. I always tell this story because it's a cautionary tale. But years ago, before I knew any of this, I was still a student. I think in my freshman year. He was a friend of a friend. He was a big born again Christian and for some reason, he went into the woods for forty days and fasted like Jesus. He did a water fast for forty days. He actually did it, so hats off to him for doing it. But two months later, he got leukemia and he died, and it was because his body was detoxing all this crap, but it didn't have the nutrients necessary to do that job, so he liberated all these toxins that went into his central circuiting and killed him. So remember, your body wants to get rid of this stuff, and it can, but we need to not scrub the pots so hard that we break it. So that's a good way to do it. It's a four month protocol and what I would recommend that you do because the brain is a funny thing, because the human brain forgets bad things once they're gone. It just forgets you even had them. So before you begin this program, I would do a symptom in inventory, and I would write down on a piece of paper like a legal pad. Go down the left hand column of the legal pad, and just write in all of the things that are bothering you, all your aches and pains, list them out, your mood, your energy, list them out. And then once a week you want to bring that list out and give each of those symptoms a numerical grade, and then you'll be able to track the efficacy of the program over a four month period. Because if you don't do that. When one set of symptoms disappears, you will forget that you even had them, and you won't think the program is working.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, I already live it.
Speaker 3: It's a hard to keep inventory of you know, when things are coming and going and what's causing what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see the thing. The thing about this is one thing that will relieve a great amount of your stress is by leaning on the fact that you don't need to micromanage the metabolism of the body. You don't need to figure out the pharmacology here. You don't. All you need to do is understand the human body knows how to fix itself. The human body wants to fix itself. The human body is trying to fix itself all of the time. All we have to do is support the bodies built in God given ability to do that. Get the hell out of the way, and the body will do it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: So it's really the first three weeks of this program are the hardest because you've got to get into the groove with taking your supplements and figuring out a way to make the cocktail so it tastes good enough that you want to take it again. The next day and kind of get into the groove and figuring out how not to eat those foods. Right, it's about a three week program process. But once you've passed that and you're into the groove of it, then everything becomes much easier. Things start to improve, mood, energy, appetite, sleep start to improve, and then you're good to go. But that's how I would do it.
Speaker 1: The thing I love about this is the more you wrap your head around what doctor Glennon says, the more it re establishes and reinforces your relationship with God. Like this method just I'm sorry, this guy's being a jerk dog. It reinforces your belief system in God because this is you and nature having a handshake and understanding that if you just give the body what needs and all these things come from nature. You didn't have a God didn't create a problem that required an artificial as in drug solution to a problem that was created in nature.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, you cut your finger. All you have to do is keep it clean. The body fixes it. Well, how to do that, I don't know, but it did it.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. It's not the band aid that heals you. It's the band aid to stop anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to use that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. So this is the same This is the same way. But remember, okay that this is called holistic medicine for a reason, because this isn't really a medicine for detoxification, per se. This is a therapeutic for you, right, and the goal of it is to upregulate all of the systems in your body. Number one and number two, the resolution of any problem is a marathon. It's not a sprint. It will take time, but if you measure its effectiveness through the symptom inventory method, you'll that's a good way to go. I mean, you don't plant a seed on Monday and expect to be eating, you know, a tomato seed and expect to be eating the tomato on Friday. You don't expect that, but you do expect to see the plant grow, and then you do expect to be eating it tomato four months down the road. It's like that, right, So that's what I would do, and thanks for thanks for trusting me enough to do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've spent countless hours within so here. You say a lot of these things in person to me because it's the time I've heard you say it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, I mean that's the learning process, that's you know. I don't feel bad. That's just how the brain works.
Speaker 1: Good luck man, Thank you bud Dick's mark very much. Okay, So Molly the Rottweiler ask you this. I think you have a new fan, doctor Walidon. How far are away are you from Carbondale?
Speaker 2: About three hours?
Speaker 1: Okay, And she's got you know that family members. So that's why she was asking. And she says, think you'll pass that my own. She adopted it. I thank you so much. Yep, all right, it is two o seven. Well my time, it's whatever seven, three or seven year time?
Speaker 2: You Yes, I must, I must bounce. I have a I have a consult in eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, thank you again for your time. Have a happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope this is you in the following week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's one, just one part. Yeah, let me know about the tooth.
Speaker 1: Text me what help you can to use for the ankle.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm already using it. I'm using I'm using three different ones.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow's Thanksgiving, right, and so I wanted to thank you, and I wanted to let you know and your audience that I am thankful that you guys exist and that you do what you do. I could not do this all by myself. I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to afford it. You know, I'd be waiting tables somewhere to help pay the bills. No kidding, so this very much, and it it just riles me that Hillary Clinton made this phrase famous because it's true. But it takes a village, it does. It takes We are all in this together. I couldn't do it without you. You couldn't do it without me. We very much have a symbiotic relationship. And I just want to take a moment in time to acknowledge that, and to thank everybody that's been listening, To thank everybody that's you know, bellied on up to the bar and become a subscriber, has bought the book, has followed these recommendations. Because you, you, my friends, whether you know it or not, you are like one half of one percent of the entire population of the planet. You have enough ontological maturity to understand that there's a there there and to take action steps to securing it. And it's you're not. It's not the average human being that can do that. So thank you for being an extraordinary human being. Thank you for taking for trusting me. And you know, let's just keep going baby and move this baby forward as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: I love it, doctor Wood, and thank you so much for your time, and have a happy Thanksgiving all right, good luck man, Thank you. All right, guys, we got a little bit more time. I gotta run through some things and then I gotta start prepping for cooking for tonight. Probably won't start. I probably won't put turkey until a well, and might pound turkey they say, my mom says twenty minutes per pound. It's going to decide what time want to eating tomorrow and then started up then probably maybe like nine ten o'clock tonight. But anyway, so whoops, forgive the dog.
Speaker 2: But we have the.
Speaker 1: With the leaf flowers outside this window. He was getting his nails cut. Not gotta the flowers over here. It's nobody cares, what cares what he cares? All right, let's go to here. You see the screen, okay, good, let me just put this up here. So this is where we are. We're extremely appreciative and thank you to doctor Wodin. We love you, said Karen. And so if you are on but we were just looking at here, Uh, this is the channel that you're watching most likely if you're on Rumble, if you're on YouTube, I can't show you clickable links unfortunately, because they don't let them be clickable links here. So when I clicked on.
Speaker 2: These, and.
Speaker 1: You see in the in the once this is over with, this link will become abbreviated to a dot dot dot and it won't be clickable. This is how they do you. This is how they do you here. So I don't even know if it'll stay okay, So there you go. And then the code is Daniel all right for fifty percent off. Now let me show you he's going to get rid up against the wall. It's very distracting here in a goddamn leaf blower, especially when you know they're blowing dust all over your shit. And I always tell them, what are you doing? You're making a bigger mess. Oh, it's like, and you're blowing the shit into the fucking pool. It's the dumbest thing in the world. Hey, I hate leaf blowers and the people who blow the leaves. Oh, anyway, So back to this. From now until December, first, you can use the code Daniel for fifty percent off join doctor Gludin's membership site. You can click this right here, this green, and it'll take you to the site. The other way to do it is going to my site and then just clicking doctor Goodin's picture. Okay, from the front page, the first page, you can if you don't see the members sing here saying log in, and if you click log in and it doesn't give you an option to choose from monthly or annual subscription. If it doesn't do that, I'm pretty sure it does. I just haven't always logged in because my brows are like memory or whatever. So just go down to where you see this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Daniel code works on the right hand side the annual the annual membership yearly. Okay, that'll bring it down to one ninety nine. It takes two hundred dollars off for the whole year, so and you will be able to be locked in that way for however long you're going to be here. So god damn it, can you not be right there anyway? There's a reason why I time my video is I had to be doing this an hour later today because of my daughter's school function where we everybody gets together has like a Thanksgiving before Thanksgiving anyhow, So it's fifty five cents a day once once you take the discount off of the Daniel code, it's fifty five cents a day or sixteen sixty seven a month on the monthly side, if you still want to do monthly, because it's easier for you to be smaller. Even though they're going to overtime be it's gonna cost you more. It'll bring it down to twenty nine. And you can use the code ball Busters. But remember after December first, the only one that's gonna work is Code ball Busters. It'll give you it'll give you twenty five percent off either side. Okay, but right now it's fifty percent off until December first, which gives us all today twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty one. You have seven days, seven days left, and I would do it before you forget it, honestly, all right, all right, now, here's the other thing. You can go to the ninety essentials. Once you remember this will pop up with the categories. You can scroll to the store. You'll see doctor Glynnon's book. I highly recommend it. I've read it. I've read all of his books. The End Emperor Has No Clothes, Attempt to Cure with Holistic Medicine and this book. Now, if you see Eiffel Healthcare, you can click that. You can shop your supplements to see you know the names. But then I would come back down here and use this number and call zero one to one if you want the ninety essentials from Youngevity right here healthy Foundation pack and if you look into that sixty seven day detox, I think there's additional things that are There's a good herbs that pops up towards like day forty through fifty, and there's also selenium added. So just looked it over mark before you place the odor. So you got everything. And personally I like the beyondastio effects liquid form magnese and calcium, but I and them end up plant thry vidals. These are these are kind of like I like having them in the house for my daughter, for myself. And the other option is when you are on my site which is sumperfrylc dot com and you get there by just clicking this right here, it's gonna be up a lot, because I just you know, there you go. If you go here and use code BB five, you can also gate ninety es central nutrients. Now the equivalents, because sometimes if you're first getting into this and you know, the expense of the nutrients that you need for a month seems a little bit much on one end, you can use this alternative. And these are whole food the fight emins. And I'll let you decide what you think is best for an absorption. And you know the philosophy behind having whole food versus the other. But here I have the whole food multivitamin right here in my hands. All right, that's the first thing that you would get it right there. The Alaskan cole liver oil is back in stock, so that would be the equivalent of these EFA pluses here, okay, And if you quick here, you'll see that there's another option for twelve hundred milligram soft gel. It's five dollars more, which is nothing, and you get sixty soft gels. But they're three times the size of the other ones. So you could say that that's a thirty day supply or you could say it's a sixty days, depending on if you take one or two of them, right, all right, So so far we're looking at this one and this one for the ninetieth central. Now, the qumic is like the plant to right, minerals from the other side pull acumic blend. This is Canadian source, and it is a lot of the a ton of the minerals that your body needs. Okay, And at this here is at least, at the very least a ninety day supply. If you're doing one sixteenth of a tea spoon, which is what they recommend you start with, then it'll be one hundred and eighty day supply six months, and when you bring it up to one eighth then it would be a ninety day supply for one person. Obviously, Now if you scroll, scroll, scroll, if you want to pick up the Whole Food Sea complex in addition, that's on you. Obviously there's gonna be C in the Whole Food multi vitamin. But if you want an additional C, it's right here. And I guarantee you this is not like any of the vitamin C that you find at the grocery stores or even at you know, the vitamin shop in gn C. Typically they're not ever whole food. They're synthetic made super cheap depending on regardless of what they actually charge you for it. Super cheap because they're doing it with corn starch and hydrochloric acid. So basically it's a pharmaceutical that they're telling is a vitamin and it's only a sorbic acid. It's not the full profile of what vitamins it is, and they're allowed to get away with that here. Okay, So the last one here is the IP six Supreme. Now this is super important. Magnesium and calcium are super important. This is an acetol. This is also because of this particular product will help to alleviate additional iron that's been stored in your tissues causing oxidata stress. And that's also bring up your copper regulation. So copper and iron have a relationship. If you have too much iron, your copper is unstable and your ATP energy it's going to be lower. So this helps to straighten that out in addition to being good for your magnesium and calcium. Okay, okay, so again just to go through a rundown IPAY six Supreme one. This is the bigger bodily lesson cole the Royal too. If you want to see it there pulvicumic and hopefully multivid that. Okay, and you use code Bravo Bravo five, that's b B five. You'll see it right here on the front where you go to check out. You type that in, you might have to press the thing that says apply keep on like a little blue thing and really tiny of writing, just to make sure you don't miss it on your way out to check out. To get let the let the little uh you know bar, the text bar open up, and then type in BB five before you go, and it'll apply the discount to you. And Azure gives you something like Azure Bucks, so you'll you'll earn a few dollars towards your next purchase, and it'll ask you on your next purchase if you'd like to apply that to your purchase. So over time you can accumulate a bunch if you want to hold on to it or whatever. Okay, all right, there you go, and again you can also get it from my Full Health. But again just remember in seven days getting it for one hundred ninety nine a year, which is fifty five cents a day or sixteen dollars sixteen sixty seven a month, will go away and it probably will never come back. I'd have to we'd have to do something pretty exceptional, like we'd have to have a flood of like one hundred people uh ordering and becoming members within the next seven days for him to say, yeah, okay, we'll extend it for a week or two. You know that. I don't think he's gonna do it. I don't know think so I would. I would recommend doing it now. Uh, that's it. I thank you for your time. I hope everybody had a good one. Let's say he's got to say here, let me put this up here so it's not so weird with that one. Thank you, Daniel. And I'm grateful for you for everything you do like me to enjoy your Thanksgiving and time with your beautiful daughter. Thank you, Thank you, Karen. Uh. I hope everybody has wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that it's gonna be fun just cooking for the family. That's gonna make me feel good. And let's see. So I also got this book that came with my order, and there's a whole full page ad more then it's a what you call it information on the Whole Food multi vitamin that is right here, and there's another one that has some more of the stultlements on there. Let's say there's another one. I just probably passed it passages. Well, anyway, there's a lot of information in here, so it's a book they give you when you order. All right, have had it. If we can get doctor Manso in before too long. He's a busy, busy man. Obviously, we understand. And I think you be safe out there, don't drink and drive and all that good stuff. I want to see you back. Think care,