Speaker 1: Can you dig at.
Speaker 2: You ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic, people.
Speaker 3: In battles?
Speaker 1: Why two?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas.
Speaker 1: For Alternate Current Radio.
Speaker 5: As we bump into this live boiler room stream, it is the second of May twenty twenty five. I hope everybody's year is progressing nicely or at least favorably. It's wonderful to.
Speaker 1: Be back with you live here.
Speaker 5: We were live last week, and hey, we're at it again. And you visit us on the web Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's our website, that is your portal into all things at boiler Room and Alternate Current Radio. So we're gonna probably just jump right into it tonight. Got a bit of a late start, and I got a couple folks in here that need to get up early in the morning.
Speaker 1: For their day jobs.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna get right to it and welcome Mystical.
Speaker 1: Pharaoh to the boiler room tonight.
Speaker 5: Mystical Pharaoh, what's up, dude, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 6: Hey man, how are you doing. Missed you guys last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we miss you too.
Speaker 5: I probably started too late for you last week, but we're really glad you're here this week, buddy.
Speaker 6: Me too, me looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely all right, And next up we're gonna bring the ruckus into the room.
Speaker 1: Here, we got the ruckus among us. Ruckus. What's up? Man, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 7: Howdy howdy, howdy, howdy howdy. How to find my mute button? I was like, I always here somewhere.
Speaker 5: I saw you contorting in the background, and I was trying to draw it out until I figured you were right in the sweet spot.
Speaker 7: Okay, so I've got I've got like a physical device that I can interact with to hit the mute button on it, my little thing. But I usually just used my on screen interface. And I was contorting, considering, trying to reach over everything to get to the button, and I decided to just close some tabs and do it the old fashioned way. I was just trying to beat the clock, man, because I know the pressure's on, and this is why you guys pay the big bucks. So you know, we love you guys. Sorry, we're a little late, so let me shut the f up and get on with it. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, all right, welcome to the boiler rooms, and we've got the one and only, the very lovely Spore joining us tonight. Spore, go ahead and unmute once you get in there and say hello. It's been a minute since we've had you. It's wonderful to have you back with us.
Speaker 8: For Yeah, it's so good to be back. I've missed you all everyone. I've missed being around, and I apologize for my absence.
Speaker 4: I have just been.
Speaker 8: Super busy working and having to go to sleep early, and as I was just telling Infidel on the back line, kind.
Speaker 4: Of sick of the news. Sadly, it's weird to get worn out of that. But I guess we all need a break sometime.
Speaker 5: Understandable, understandable sport. Absolutely, and tonight you are here to uh do of course a bit of ice breaking, but tonight you have a story from the streets, right you gotta you gotta store from the streets right here in central Texas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hesh and I took quite a big bit of time looking through icebreaker suggestions and searching our own and things, and I don't know, nothing gave me a spark. There's all sorts of weird shit out there, but it's not like as weird as it would have been if we had seen it ten years ago.
Speaker 4: But something weird did happen, Dude, Hasha and I.
Speaker 8: This week we ran into a friend in town who had recently told us that he was really interested in buying a very high end Tesla, and he was like, before you guys go anywhere, I'm just going to take you for a quick spin.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, fuck, because I don't.
Speaker 8: Personally like being in other people's cars. I mean, I just don't like having anybody drive me other than Hesha or myself. Frankly, that's just I'm javid against being a passenger.
Speaker 1: In general, nervous passenger.
Speaker 8: I'm a very nervous passenger, and Hesher knows very well. I constantly like, do a pretend like slam on the brakes like things like that. Anyways, So but I felt obligated because I mean, this was really important to our friends, So I reluctantly went and entered the vehicle.
Speaker 4: And we went.
Speaker 8: Maybe I don't know how sure you think it was like maybe one or two miles altogether, but there was a certain stretch where.
Speaker 4: He was like he told hesher to.
Speaker 8: Look to the right for cops, and then all of a sudden, we went zero to ninety in three seconds literally, and it was horrifying. It was like, I mean, I like had to close my eyes and my hands were sweating, and I just wanted to be on solid ground again. It was a beautiful car, though, I will say it was the anterior. It was like a combination leather of like white and black, and the dashboard was amazing, and there was like these video cameras, like when he was gonna go right, like he turned on his signal, he had like a full like, oh my gosh, the video camera on his dashboard of what was on the right of his car was amazing. And then when we got back to land, I asked him, like I don't remember exactly what I asked him, Oh, I know what it was. I said, is it legal for like, because he was telling us like it can be.
Speaker 5: Well, hold hold on, hold on, Sport, hold on, hold on before you before you get to this part of tail here. I would like to take a moment and show people what you were traveling in this because I personally as if you're If you listen to this show often or have listened to me on TNT or The Pulse and whatnot, you'll know I'm not an aficionado of electric cars. I generally am disinterested in them, largely due to the fact that I am interested in different kinds of cars, all which use gas, but also because I'm someone who, like many of you out there, are in opposition to green new deals and man made carbon scams and all that good stuff that we all know well and good. So I've just never really been interested enough to go to the website and check them out until I heard recently that due to the tariffs and all this other stuff that in China they wouldn't be able to sell a certain version of the car. And it's like the top end version.
Speaker 1: So this is it.
Speaker 5: It's on the screen here, it's the model S and the stats for it there. You'll notice if you're looking at the screen that it's one point ninety nine seconds zero to sixty miles per hour and top speed two hundred miles per hour and peak horsepower one thousand and twenty. So I had never really looked at the stats on any of these suckers. And that's for the what they call the plaid version of this car. And this is what it looks like on the inside. It's just very modern and no gauges or any of the stuff that you're used to, just a computer in the middle and a completely digital dashboard and that pretty much looks like the one that Spoor and I were in right there. We're not failiar with Tesla. This isn't a Tesla commercial, but it is an interesting story. So the plaid edition of this sucker is a try motor. So you can see right there in the front sort of where the motors are in this thing. So when you light up plaid, you can see an extra motor appears in this front bay right around there. So this thing is fast and that's what it looks like. And I just wanted to throw that in there for our viewers and listeners sports they would have a little more context. But our buddy that took us for this, mister Toad's wild Ride, told us a really funny story afterwards. Oh and by the way, shout out to him for the high volume, high decibel test of the stereo system with carry on my Wayward Sun by Kansas. That was a pretty dope add on there, go Ahead sport.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when we came back to solid Land, I had a moment alone with Hesher and I was like, so, okay, because this guy told us that this car, like I mean before he even bought it.
Speaker 4: No, it was right after he bought it. We hadn't seen it yet. He said that.
Speaker 8: Like he had buttons that would make it go from like a parking garage a block away and come and pick him up, and like how autonomous it was, and so like when I had a moment with Hesher after the ride, I was like, so, like can he get like wasted and then just go in the car and like have it drive him wherever he wants?
Speaker 4: And is that legal? And so Hesher asked him and he was like, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think it depends where you're sitting. If you're sitting in the back seat and no access to the driver's seat.
Speaker 4: Oh really, And I still haven't looked it up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I mean, musk dream is to take that and do a new version of over where you can take your Tesla, make it automatically drive people. Right, You're just drinking your Tesla fleet to them, right, So yeah, so I didn't mean to a job.
Speaker 7: You got to pay ninety nine dollars a month for this self driving feature. This is something I learned today and discussed to give about it in our discord, and it opened up a conversation into this whole service as a software as a service thing. Oh yeah, that is like everywhere, it's infected everything. But yeah, apparently, yeah, so so you can get you can get nice and sauced as long as you pay for the SaaS to be self driven, your stupid drunk ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when I asked this guy about that, he goes, I don't know, but I have a friend that has a Tesla truck and they were all hanging out one night and the friend had gotten completely wasted, you know, like justly drunk.
Speaker 4: And then the friend was like, I gotta go home.
Speaker 8: And everybody's like, well, you can't drive, and he's like, that's okay, let me show you something.
Speaker 4: He brings them to his Tesla.
Speaker 8: Truck and he opens the door and puts the seat all the way back and lays down and he goes, I'll be home in thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: And apparently that works for him. He goes, I'll get a nice nap on my way home and it'll be a good break between here and there.
Speaker 5: So, Spoor, you forgot maybe the best part, oh did I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because you name these cars like you can give your car a name so it responds to you rightly.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: So our friend's car is like a Spanish word for the word plaid, and his.
Speaker 4: Car his name is bitch. So he gets in the car, lays down.
Speaker 5: His friend's car that you're talking about, the cyber truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 8: His friends car, he called it bitch, and he goes and when he laid down in the truck, he goes, bitch, take me home, and then.
Speaker 10: It drove off.
Speaker 5: I wish I could have seen that. But I'm guessing it's different in different states. But I don't, right, I mean, it's got to be uh how the cops respond to that. It's got to be different in different states and in different counties. Probably here in Texas too, But I don't know. I haven't looked into it. Not something I need to worry about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, it's a it's it's so number one. I mean, it's the cool thing about about electrical cars and some power, Right, you put your your feet on the pedal and just goes.
Speaker 5: Dude, I had no idea. I had no idea to push those kind of g forces.
Speaker 9: Oh no, yeah they are. That's the best piece of all it actually. However, Number one, the big beautiful bill passed today and and and Trump removed all the basically, they removed all the electrical vehicle incentives. So I will see how much all those prices actually jump and who's gonna buy them now? Is interesting, but also it's it's a horrible asset to own because their value compared to traditional cary appreciate so much. Right, And they have a certain lifetime on those batteries, right, And it's not something that you can take into your garage and start, you know, tinkering with it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So, like I have a family member that bought one maybe four months ago.
Speaker 4: How long ago?
Speaker 5: What do you think that it was before Elon became like the official enemy of the people on the extra.
Speaker 4: Like five or yeah, I mean somewhere in there.
Speaker 6: Before the election.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, somewhere between the election and the inauguration, pretty much before DOGE was created.
Speaker 8: Four or five six months ago somewhere in there, and she didn't like it for several reasons, and like one of the ones was because she would visit her friends like that lived two hours away and she.
Speaker 10: Would have to go out to the Bay Area and sit there at a charging station for almost an hour and wonder if she was going to.
Speaker 4: Be able to get home. And so she didn't. She didn't keep it. She ended up selling it and it was six thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Less in that short amount of time, which was probably about three or four months.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 9: I mean they have those super chargers now, which is like ten minutes can get you going, But you don't have those everywhere. There's just any certain places. But again I have or something power is out here crude right like good Luck?
Speaker 10: Is that like a next to like a gas station or something like that.
Speaker 9: No, they have like Testla superchargers and some some locations we have this really fast chargers, but it's not everywhere.
Speaker 5: They got them at BUCkies. Now I hear you can go a whole bunch of BUCkies. They got a bank of them at BUCkies.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're gonna open the it will be the new BUCkies in Greenland will be full of electric BUCkies Greenland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that sucker depreciated like six grand in six months.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, that seems extreme to me.
Speaker 5: I think that might be just because of sort of like the timing of it all, Like I feel like that'll leave it out a little bit. But they still depreciate a lot and fast. And they also kind of demand that you. I don't know, do they I'm going to make a statement. Tell me if maybe I'm wrong. It seems like they, at least at this point, they demand and that you give up the whole like pollution argument, right because all those batteries go where exactly? And it seems like you give up the slavery argument because all that lithium comes from where exactly, like we all know at this point, right? Or am I overestimating people's ability to know where that stuff all comes from and goes because I think we know questions?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know, are they're not really like advanced questions?
Speaker 1: Are they?
Speaker 5: There's video of you know, just giant dirt pits and people ages like seven to sixty five in there, and like loincloths and like you know, flip flops made of tires and ropes and stuff like in their hammers, you know, knocking out rocks and shit. And then it's like, where did all these batteries go once they're not used anymore? I think we know that, you know, I don't know, Maybe what do you think?
Speaker 6: I mean? I think I think it's they faced.
Speaker 9: Some like like pr issues, and I think they change the supply chain to buy it. Maybe if I remember correctly, they start buying secondhand from China, and then China go and slave the people in Africa kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's why we need Greenland in Ukraine, right, like we Greenland and Ukraine so we can like set up, you know, new slave robots to do that in places where it's rich instead of like slave people.
Speaker 6: I don't know, yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's interesting though, what you mentioned about being enemy of the left and the span of five months, we're able to switch like conservative to be supportive electrical vehicles and liberals to hit like electrical vehicles, which is incredible, right, incredible and short, dude.
Speaker 5: The way that like the speed at which we can get identity politic groups of mainstream media consumers and social media consumers who aren't prepared, you know, for the level of marketing that we're dealing with, and grift like.
Speaker 1: The way that we can.
Speaker 5: Get that they they can get those types of people to flip and flop and and just change their worldview all the time is really impressive. I gotta say it's it's quite impressive to behold.
Speaker 9: It's quite impressive to see how gullible people are and how easies he fall, as you say in identity politics, and they's just they don't there's no principles anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Oh hey, look there's based lit.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 7: When you were saying that you've got into a testlat and that we have something weird happened in I thought you were going to say somebody kick crazy lefty came and vandalized the car while you were still in it, or some ship they set it on fire and exploded. I really didn't know what to expect from that story, so I am glad to hear that everybody was okay, and including the bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, we got to experience a full high G launch basically analyzers here just in time.
Speaker 4: You missed my Katy Perry story.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh no, what happened? You were there when she was when she ascended?
Speaker 5: No, I ascended spores now an astronaut. Actually she's a race car driver or an astronaut.
Speaker 7: Where he has achieved lift off.
Speaker 1: Yes, you you achieved data clear.
Speaker 4: Pulled back. It was like Katy Perry.
Speaker 8: I don't know her face stayed normal while she was up in space, but like.
Speaker 4: My she was flew back behind my she was not.
Speaker 5: You experienced way more g forces than Katy Perry, just in that Tesla S series plaid. I'm guessing because that launch looked fake.
Speaker 4: Fake, Well, I was not holding up a flower. I will tell you how much there was no flower.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm guessing you weren't whacked out of your mind on like twenty five doses a DNT mixed with an LSD mixed with god only knows adrena chrome.
Speaker 8: Probably I probably would have been in a better headspace if that was my drug intake.
Speaker 4: But now I was so so bays.
Speaker 5: Just to catch you up, Spoor and I got to go on a wild ride in a Tesla S series plaid that goes zero to sixty and one point nine seconds, and our homeboy in town, crushed it from like a five mile an hour roll, Like we were literally rolled past the police department and he's like Therenny cops over there. I'm like no, and he just floored it. And I have never felt a g force like that in a car. And I'm not someone who's you know, unfamiliar with big engines and putting the foot on the floor fast. Uh so that's all you missed. U spores a nervous driver and I am someone always looking to increase their land speed record.
Speaker 4: Nervous passenger, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nervous passenger. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, So that's uh. That was our icebreaker tonight man. And part of the reason we had to tell a personal story was because the icebreaker pool was just, uh, it's it's getting a little ridiculous. We couldn't even find anything, so we went with a personal story.
Speaker 1: When you when you got to top speed, did you sing bond appetite like Katy Perry did at the top of her Space mission.
Speaker 4: There was no thinging for me. There was just holding back a bar.
Speaker 1: Remember they said that that she was singing. She started singing when they got into space.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, it's so ridiculous, Like that's well.
Speaker 1: In the interview, she said, this is a song I wrote. It was It's a Wonderful World, Louis arms Is it Louis Armstrong. I don't know that's the song, yeah, she said, this is Yeah, she said, I sang a song that I wrote, and it's about this mission I wrote. That was the song.
Speaker 5: So many like golden clips from that whole experience.
Speaker 1: Someone to thank.
Speaker 4: I guess a good icebreaker. I feel like I'm blacked now.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's that is our icebreaker. Sport is now a race car driver and or an astronaut.
Speaker 1: So so the videos are true. It really does get up to that speed.
Speaker 4: Dude, insane.
Speaker 8: I have never experienced anything like that in my entire life, and I never want to do it again.
Speaker 7: They went plaid apparently literally.
Speaker 5: I want to know from uh maybe someone out there knows. I'll have to ask my friend next time we see him. But like, is that why they called it?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 5: Is it a Spaceball's reference, because that would be pretty cool.
Speaker 7: I think the Spaceball reference was to a speed reference.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I'm I know that like the back of my hand.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I want to know if the company or Elon himself officially picked that as the designation for that version of that car because of that, Like, if it's an homage to that.
Speaker 7: There are a bunch of nerds, so possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine it's highly likely.
Speaker 7: Plus mel never mind, I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 1: All right, you had the bleeps, the creeps and the weeps.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yep. Absolutely all right, Well let's see here.
Speaker 7: Uh we'll wait a radar to get jammed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, Strawberry, I believe it was Strawberry. So Baye shout out to Mela's Diner and uh, you guys want you guys on on Mellow's channel the other night. So that was really fun watch it was cool and appreciate it all. Seeing all that art and learning about it and stuff. It was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Bud, I appreciate that. Yeah, shouts out to Malaforta over there. She's on YouTube at Malaforta, one of our friends. She's often here and she had a couple of you know, a bunch of my friends on there too, and you know, we hope that this will build a bit and go over there if you want to see some you know, deep deep dives into renaissance and medieval and romantic painting and art, and it was kind of kind of impromptu and it was some some good takes from the panel, so that was Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Thanks for watching that. Appreciate it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, man, I was checking that out today Spore and Ipore watched a bit of it while she was working, and I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Man, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a great stream, cool roundtable. So shout out to all you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I enjoyed that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. Let's see here, so we'll call Icebreaker complete and let's see. Let me just see what everybody thought was a big deal this week, myst go Farah.
Speaker 1: What about you, man?
Speaker 5: I know you've spent some time detoxing from the news a little bit, but man, some crazy stuff going on nonetheless in the last few days. Anything big on your radar as we jump into this, you know this week's boiler room.
Speaker 6: I heard there was a shooting today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, DC right at the Yeah, yeah, two members of the Israeli embassy were shot by a shooter.
Speaker 1: Is that that's what I heard in the news. I'll tell you right now, I asked.
Speaker 5: I only have some of the details on this, and it already reeks of something we should be wary of, syop wise potentially or just weird radicalization wise. But what have you taken away from this so far?
Speaker 6: I really did not dig deep into it.
Speaker 9: But as you said, like just looking at the initial reports about the identity of the guy and how the circumstances of how we lift and so on, and who got shot and who did not, it seems I'm sensing a say, oh, especially how they are labeling it by like a Propolestinian shooting, like you.
Speaker 6: Know, yeah, yeah, I mean suspicious too, you know, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: So this the accused shooter is one Elias Rodriguez, I believe, and some are reporting that that person was a member of the Party for Socialism and Liberation the psl UH. I don't know if that's been verified yet or not. So pretty much everything I'm gonna say about this particular case is in that category, because frankly, I'm not going to waste a bunch of time on this. It smells bad enough that I'm not gonna put it through the full cycle, through the full taxonomy of a daily shooter.
Speaker 1: Is it real? Is it not?
Speaker 5: But I have flagged up a few things about it. So so there's that.
Speaker 1: What else was there?
Speaker 6: I also learned that Epstein killed himself.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, hold on, hold on, I got a clip to go with that one. Okay, but some are saying on X, the shooter in the Washington attack which killed two Israeli embassy staff did not flee the scene but carried out the act, asked someone to call the police, confessed and waited calmly without resistance.
Speaker 1: Is that's weird, right? Well, the story became it was another one of these ones where the story became what he was the slogans he was shouting after, of course, yeah on camera, rather than the event itself, and like and we're seeing you know what slogan that was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, freez.
Speaker 1: Well it was free Palestine, wasn't it free? Free Palastine.
Speaker 7: Oh the way they were acting, I thought they were saying, we need to kill a bunch of people and do dirty, horrible things. Oh that's all they said, was free Palestine. But now that's just as dangerous as actually causing the violence.
Speaker 5: Uh huh uh huh. Yeah. And there's also people noting that. And again I've verified any of this stuff. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing here. Someone's saying the man. I think it's referring to one of the victims. The man is German is or maybe they're referring to Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: The man is German, Israeli dual citizen, a Christian who served in IDF. Yes, really, Oh, they're talking about the victims. So they're saying the man is German, Israeli dual citizen, a Christian who served in the IDF. And the woman is an American who is maybe Jewish, who has family in Israel. Perhaps let me put Rucus's screen on the larger view there.
Speaker 1: I heard they were both diplomats, and I think they were engaged. Uh huh. Yeah. I heard their covered in the twenties, uh uh huh.
Speaker 5: And then there are people, Yeah, there you go. There, they are right.
Speaker 7: There, and we mourn their loss absolutely, Yeah, for anybody, regardless of who they are, their bloodline. But yeah, people seem to be acting differently about this particular crime rather than when the shoes on the other foot, as it were. But we've seen this one hundred times over, usually divided across black and white.
Speaker 5: Yes, sure, whatever new whatever the hashtag you know, latest polarization thing is yeah, absolutely, because you can see like, uh, well, for example, here's a ex post by someone on the opposite side. It says, if you're calling the murder of two innocent Jews in Washington, DC by a radical leftist screaming free Palestine a false flag orchestrated by Israel to drag us into war with Iran, I have one thing to say. And then he goes on to say fu you know, just and that seems to be the This is the reason why I'm not going to spend a whole bunch of time studying this one. It's like, this is clearly, clearly be it organic or not, doesn't matter at this point, is used politically in a certain way, and that way is to try to politicize over right and left, the anti war sentiment, the anti genocide sentiment. And I'm sorry, but mass media cartel, you're a little bit late for that. Like I think we know by now that this is not a right left thing. I hope, I hope.
Speaker 1: Also, I think BB had a statement immediately also, and then the local powers that be I think came out with the statement saying you know that this, this will not be tolerated specifically anti the anti Simonism thing will specifically not be tolerated in this area, which is an interesting I mean that's to be expected, but it's an interesting tag on to the fact that these two people were just smoked in public in broad daylight, with a you know, on its surface, you know, at the very least on its surface, a political motivation. I mean, it's right there, it's obvious. So the tweets about, you know, anybody calling, you know, is this a fake flag thing? I mean, these people not know that by now that anything like this is immediately gonna We're immediately gonna you know, be suspicious of anything that happens like this at all, because the precedent is that the guy with all the information is standing on a street corner in the middle of the night and you know, just happened to get robbed instead of a targeted thing years ago. And then every time it's like that, So it muddies the waters because if it is a fake flag thing, if that does occur, and it does, then how our discernment goes out the window and a lot of these because it then it starts to seem like every single one of them is Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's the the ultimate essence of black pilling, you know, and like that's that's sort of where the black pill, you know, comes into the benefit of the cultural engineers, you know.
Speaker 4: It just.
Speaker 5: Everything is so muddied, you know, and everybody's somewhere on this spectrum of you know, red to purple to black. You know, if you want to make it real simple, like what the what the psych you know, what the matrix pill color is leading you to the point of like and a lot of it's sad too, because there's this whole cycle. It's like you get you take the sorry to metaphor this up, but you take the red pill, you know, the ultimate red pill whatever, and you realize, oh, this isn't just one thing. This is something you have to keep doing and doing and doing, and in doing so you find out more and more.
Speaker 1: Horror as you go along, and you know.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 5: Darker past and potentially a darker future and darker alleyways into the present, you know, and you just get to that point of full black pill or people on a mix. But the sad thing is like you come at it from a position of like wanting things to be better, and then by the time you're at the end of the spectrum, you're you've returned to the nihilism that you probably were attracted to when you're a teenager and in your twenties, you know, it's just like you can't care anymore, or you just get off the train altogether and hope for the best. That seems to be what a lot of people are doing lately.
Speaker 1: Well, there was also another one that happened not far away from there, outside of the CIA headquarters. I think today it wasn't fatal, Yeah, in McLean, Northern Virginia. Was this? Was this a competitor?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, good question.
Speaker 7: Let's get a podcaster or a podcast guest, because you know, the odds are pretty good.
Speaker 1: M yeah, really what else?
Speaker 5: It's kind of going through some of the bookmarks I grabbed today on the twatter on the X manifesto. See there you go sharing note I'm sharing this not to sensationalize the violence, but they're strongly denounced and disavow, but to help the public gain and understanding of the motive behind what transpired. And then there's this whole long manifesto thing, which frankly I'm not going to bother reading right now. You can check it out yourself. I'll put these bookmarks on the show page.
Speaker 7: But do you see this? Check out this? Interesting the way the Daily Mail reported it. I think this is the Daily Mail. Look at this freaking line. Oh it's not showing it? Is it not showing it? It's not showing it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, uh it says on the headline, what does it say? Let me transition here? It's not working all right? Uh, well the headline is ridiculous. Oh oh, chilling they called it. They described it a chilling moment there. It is the chilling moment when this guy said free Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chilling.
Speaker 7: Interesting way to report that. Daily Mail strange.
Speaker 5: A lot of that, a lot of that and and just a lot of the the whole like like I went into, you know, the most pissed off comments, like the most extreme uh and widely retweeted comments on both sides of this uh you know issue if you will, or as many sides of this issue as I could find, And it is just a freaking melee in there. It's crazy, like.
Speaker 12: The the the the spectrum of comments on both sides are shocking, like it's shocking like I can't believe I'm seeing this on.
Speaker 5: X or on social media, Like there's there's no way this, especially in the in the wake of you know, Yay. And isn't it funny how this all kind of started and ended with Yay? You know, it started with ya and the net and and the the Yahoo drink uh and and you know, Nick and all those guys, and and here we are with now Yay. He's got performance artists showing up around Diddy's star on Hollywood singing the the the HH song that he just dropped.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's.
Speaker 5: What the hell is going on you guys. And then you look into the into the comments, you know, this event happens. The comments on x are just wild, absolutely wild. Like I'm I don't even want to click into them, you know, I'm on YouTube tonight. I don't know like how far YouTube's willing to go with some of these comments. I mean, X is like it's crazy, It's absolutely crazy. I don't know if you guys have dug down into some of these comments on here under some of these things, but it is in absolute melee and people, it's I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't Kanye have a recent tweet like this afternoon or this morning about I'm done with I'm done with this whole thing. Then we checked Twitter today. No, I have no idea. I haven't looked. I don't know if that's accurate, if anybody's seen that, but I think he tweeted out I'm done with anti the anti ass word, I guess in the wake of all this stuff happening. But then that, like you were saying, the performance art singing the song by the way, his song you know, she want to Hop in the Rari the World War III song went I think number one global viral on Spotify this week. Really, yeah, which is interesting because you know, it's banned everywhere. You can't it's not on Apple Music here, It's basically nowhere except I think Spotify.
Speaker 9: And I was saying, like there was a lot of videos of like kids like jamming to HH song.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, yeah, it's everywhere. I mean, is it on YouTube? I haven't even looked. I assume it's not on YouTube, Like where are people watching?
Speaker 1: It's not here officially, it's it's still on Instagram, you know, with like with clips and stuff, and it's I think it's officially up on Spotify. The World War three song is on Apple Music or it was under Yay, not under Kanye West. He just has two songs I think listed under that name, but everywhere else it's been taken down. I heard that. I also heard, I don't know if this is true, but that the proceeds from sales of the song on Spotify are going to be donated to let's say, put a specific center slash museum in DC.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know if that was sad interesting? Yeah, I wonder, I wonder. All right, we'll have to see if we can verify that. That would be interesting to know. All right, let's see. So, yeah, this, this whole thing is just crazy, and then this is funny too. I thought this was interesting that this account brought this video up because people are whining and crying talking about you know, oh, it's it's a false flag if this, and it's not a false flag if that, Like, you know, people are getting offended that that it's being bandied around, and someone brought up this sixty minutes clip that came out I guess just six months ago. Here, let's see if I'm sharing the right tab here, Yeah.
Speaker 3: How did you convince Hesbella to.
Speaker 13: Buy this, Well, obviously they didn't know that they were buying it from Israel.
Speaker 6: Who did they buy it from or I think they were buying it from.
Speaker 13: We have an incredible array of possibilities of creating foreign companies that has no way being traced back to Israel. Shell companies over shell companies who affect the supply chain to our favor. We create a pretend world. We are a global production company. We write the screenplay, where the directors, where the producers.
Speaker 5: I watched that entire thing. I'm not sure if that has been messed with or not. I'm gonna have to go back and check the original out. But very interesting stuff going on in those threads under in the wake of all this crazy stuff, And I don't know, man, I'm my position is one of skeptical and that's pretty much where I'm going to leave that one.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 7: They say all the world's a stage, don't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, same with Bongino and Cash. Oh my gosh, these guys going back on what they said about Epstein and stuff. Oh this has been juicy this week. The Epstein stuff. Did you notice any of that mystical Pharaoh he kind of brought it up a minute ago.
Speaker 6: I did. I've seen I've seen that b As interview with Fox. It just and just.
Speaker 9: I can't I can't believe they were just sitting there with a straight face and and they were saying, Oh no, I'm I'm pretty sure that he was so confident saying that, and I'm not. I just having hard time see how he can come and make that claim and be that confidence, like right, I'm just not buying it. Yeah, you can see the clip it's played because his confidence of that response was really interesting.
Speaker 5: Right, I've got a couple of clips here, I'm lining them out right.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see.
Speaker 7: Here, DENI say, I thought I saw something on my ex feed today about how he's saying they got to me, guys, he's trying to walk it back or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I haven't caught that.
Speaker 6: It's probably.
Speaker 7: I mean, shit, people found all those old clips of him like, yeah, there's something fishy with this Epstein thing, and now he's like, oh, yeah, I know he killed himself.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got that one. Let me let me throw some clips your way. I'm not sure if I've got him in the right order. I was hoping for. I had to kind of rebuild my tabs here. But all right, So first, Owen Schroyer put this on his ex Cash Betell and Dan Bongino Hotel America, that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.
Speaker 7: You said Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.
Speaker 14: People don't believe it. Well, I mean, listen, they have a right to their opinion. But as someone who has worked as a public defender, as a prosecutor, who's been in that prison system, who's been in the Metropolitan Detention Center, who's been in segregated housing, you know a suicide when you see one, and that's what that was.
Speaker 15: He killed himself again, you want me to get I've seen the whole file. He killed himself.
Speaker 7: I know it's hard work, Okay, but I didn't know Patel was next con That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Sorry, all right, let's see, Uh, do you.
Speaker 4: Have any clips from the Tucker one?
Speaker 1: I don't, But hold on a second.
Speaker 8: Has anybody on this call seeing the clip? There was a clip, but I caught today that was like twenty something minutes, maybe like twenty two minutes.
Speaker 10: I only got to see ten. But it was Tucker and Epstein's brother.
Speaker 4: No, okay. So I don't know why I was not able.
Speaker 10: To find it after I watched that ten minutes, but I can't. I couldn't find it later when I was trying to tell us about it, and he was just basically like.
Speaker 4: From the first time he heard about it.
Speaker 8: He said that he heard that his brother killed himself on CNN, like on his television.
Speaker 10: That's how he found out his brother died, and he believed it was suicide because that was like the first thing he heard. And now he's one hundred percent convinced that it was another inmate in the prison.
Speaker 5: And did he have any like evidence or a good reason to think that.
Speaker 10: He had several actually, like because of the way that the cameras were positioned and there was nobody looking at them, and there's no like they're not getting any reports back about like okay. So basically his point was that somebody in the jail killed.
Speaker 8: Him, and that all the cell doors were unlocked that night for.
Speaker 4: No reason, and they can't get.
Speaker 10: Information about who was like in the you know, who the amates were or anything like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, he had it seemed like he had some like really valid comments. And also he said that it was officially claimed to be a suicide, and the person I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if it was a corner or what her title.
Speaker 10: Is, but she said that it was a suicide based on the fact that he had previously attempted suicide, which was something that was a false narrative that was just produced by the media, Like he actually never attempted suicide previously, and he was supposed to be up for like a bail option in like five days or something like that, and if there was a chance that he could have gotten bailed, and it seemed like there was, he would certainly stick around for that. But like, you know, it's like if if he was never suicidal, as basically the premises of his brother's position, and if he had gotten bail, obviously he'd be fine. But you know, maybe if he had not gotten bail, he might have been suicidal. But like there's no reason he would have cut himself out at that point. And somebody else I think looked at his body afterwards and said that it did not look like a suicide, look like he was murdered, but did.
Speaker 7: It look like it was really him? Because you know, when I see the hatchtag, Epstein didn't kill himself. I think, yeah, because they faked his death and he's still alive. I don't, you know, I don't Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I feel like he's probably still alive either way or not.
Speaker 4: If not, then it was like like when Hesher and I were talking about it was deep state that got him. It wasn't just somewhd inmate in the jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, murdered by someone or in witness protection. It's probably one of those two over anything else. That's why I'm a little like sus of his brother coming out and you know, pushing the idea that I'll have to watch it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm doubling down on my theory because that, Yeah, it's like, I'll let everybody think that he was murdered as long as they think it was him that they were looking at the dead body.
Speaker 1: Don't care.
Speaker 5: It's always been the alternative theory that everybody. Yeah, So therefore it is Sus because that's set in place on purpose many times.
Speaker 4: All right, Look, yeah, prison is dangerous.
Speaker 1: So remember his cellmate? What's that? Remember his cellmate?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like a like a New York former corrupt New York Cops serial killer or something like that.
Speaker 1: When Yeah, I just I just put a link in there. He was just sentenced to well this is from Yeah, it's from last summer. So he's an ex cop, a former prison cellmate of Jeff Stin McCaffrey, sentenced to life in prison for four murder of four men. He was. I think he was a he was like a cop slash enforcer. They said he was a you know, part time mob enforcer or something. That's what they said. And I just I'll never forget the picture that they published right after his demise when they showed his cellmate and he was like there was a picture of him. He was roided out, you know, like six', five obvious. PSYCHO i remember that they put. In, yeah SO i think this is the. Guy he looks like he looks a lot more normal there than he did in that picture at the.
Speaker 5: Time, yeah, yep that's that's the one right, There Nicholas tarta Tart. GLENE i don't know how to pronounce that, name but, yeah it looks much more normal in that picture than the other one we saw him.
Speaker 1: In uh, yeah dirt dirty. COP i think he had mob. Ties they said he was doing hits or. Something, yeah it was they called.
Speaker 5: IT i saw him referred to as a serial, killer SO i assume that would, work uh either.
Speaker 1: Way, Right, well don't forget that, that you, Know epstein Was he wasn't like locked in the cell twenty three hours a. Day he was his. Meetings remember when it came out that his his meetings with his lawyers resulted in him getting leave from the. Jail and it wasn't just the first time he was, convicted it was this time he had you, know he was able to come and go sort of at, will so they you, know they clocked his. Time it was, like, oh, no he's at lunch right, now you, Know panera On Fifth, avenue will be back in three, hours even though officially he's in lock, up which was.
Speaker 5: Odd all, right clarification here From Creative, ACCIDENTS i believe shared this. Tab it looks Like yay's upcoming album has, leaked and the organizers behind the leak say all proceeds from the leaks will be donated to the H Cost Memorial. Museum so it's Not kanye that is donating. Money it's people that stole his work before his work officially. Dropped so.
Speaker 1: That's, yeah and if and if that is, true then doesn't that kind of validate His it, Does, yes, absolutely it absolutely. Does i'm that's the same situation is remembering A brando went on that talk show and was, Like hollywood is run by the you know the. People, Yep and then they then they said Like brando has been, banned he can't, work and then he had to go back on and. Apologize and as soon as he did, that he was free to. Work he's free to work, again.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah he's not going to be free to work. Again he's not going to be free to see his. Kids it doesn't look. Like let's, see here's an it's even up on if you want to if anyone wants to read more about, that it's up on.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: Website what is that hotnew hip hop dot? Com Entire Kanye west album just leaked?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 1: Well wait is this? Older?
Speaker 5: No social media was in a frenzy On sunday, Evening may. Eighteen Is yea's entire album leaked on. Discords the album would hit social media shortly, after with fans spreading it like. Wildfire Yea he has been working on new music since late twenty twenty. Four the leaks in include the Entire World war three. Album Yay's leak included interesting titles Like, Diddy Free Dirty, magazines And Free My. Kids the titles relate to the mogul's latest. Controversies, yeah, okay well, Yeah i'll leave that one there for. Now but, yeah that's that's all been very. Interesting these are strange, times. Man who would have thought that That yay would, be, like like such an interesting cultural benchmark when it comes to this. Topic you know where we're at right, now.
Speaker 1: And dusty's With Nick, flentis and like the video directed By. Sneak oh, yeah the music produced in that that matrix Like dungeon along with The. Taates, yep, yep what's up With?
Speaker 6: Sneak what Got? Sneak who Was? Kunnia? Like what happened?
Speaker 1: THERE i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i DON'T i have no, idea, DUDE i do not. Know, yeah here here we, go all, right here's the let me share this, one share this. Tab this is the there he, is there's the cell maate guy crazy. Crazy, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't, know.
Speaker 5: MAN i think we're supposed to think he was murdered in That he's it. WASN'T i don't, know maybe he. Was that'd be a perfect guy to do.
Speaker 9: It didn't They like a drone? Picture did you guys saw? That drone pictures came out like a few months.
Speaker 1: Ago, yeah overhead drone shot of the dude like bearing a striking resemblance To Jeff stein on The.
Speaker 5: Island, yeah oh, yeah, yeah That's that's been around for a while, though hadn't.
Speaker 1: IT i saw, that LIKE.
Speaker 6: I think it came, like, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah the THING i was most disappointed with with all that was That Jimmy buffett was like the number two guy on the attendance. List oh, man he was there like thousands of. Times you, know he was the main PERFORM i, mean it makes sense that they would get him to be the guy like playing music at the you, know at.
Speaker 5: They're like The margaritaville.
Speaker 11: Guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah put.
Speaker 1: The lyrics to the, songs you, know like there's a different perspective now on the Like cheeseburger In, paradise the song dude does it doesn't make, sense you, know on the. Surface so if you want to.
Speaker 7: The TITLE i hear was pizza In. Paradise i'm just, kidding.
Speaker 1: Big kosher pickle.
Speaker 5: Hot dogs on the. Beach Oh, man all, right well let's see. Here let me get back to this. One uh somehow we got off track. There but this was the third or second CLIP i had of and this one's been going. Around Luke radowski reposted it on his ex But bongino then Versus.
Speaker 16: Fongino, now, listen That Jeffrey epstein story is a big. Deal please do not let that story. Go keep your eye on, This Catherine, RUMMLER i want, you we need to keep the heat on this. Case. Folks there are a lot of people who are knee deep in The washington swamp who are not telling you the truth about serious allegations out there That epstein may have had video and audio of people out there doing things they shouldn't have been. Doing and you should be asking yourself the, question how is it that all these, people THE cia, director The obama, Fixer Bill, clinton all, intersected.
Speaker 6: Passed With Jeffrey.
Speaker 16: Epstein Jeffrey epstein isn't with us, anymore and nobody seems to want to talk about, it outside of a few entrepreneurial media outlets, saying, hey this is a big.
Speaker 6: Deal they killed himself.
Speaker 15: Again you want me To i've seen the whole, file he killed. Himself listen That Jeffrey Epstein's.
Speaker 5: Oh, boy that changed. QUICKLY i, mean what do you think he? Learned what do you what do you think he could have possibly? Learned you, know like he's so sure that that this guy committed, suicide but the guy's family isn't, sure you know WHAT i? Mean, like if they're so sure of, it just prove it to the. Public if they care that the public is divided about it and making up theories and it's it's it's making society shakier than it should.
Speaker 1: Be why not just prove? It you know WHAT i?
Speaker 6: Mean, yeah you're absolutely. Right that's that's that's That's that's exactly what it.
Speaker 9: Is is is you know, that like Of trumpez are not going to freaking buy that he killed. Himself let's put it this, way, Right so out of the, bat you're like nine of the Who we're not going to trust. You so why don't you come and show us, evidence like you, know like proof to, us right belise the damn files like proof to.
Speaker 6: Us it's really interesting in THAT.
Speaker 9: I don't, know how was it That shohn interview Was Stucker and here is a very good, Question like how did they charge him for six trafficking if they did not like arrisk any of the guys that he was trafficking, to, right any of his. Clients, Right so it's which is a valid, point like like what charges are they even like we're bringing against him if nothing is being brought against the people who was like his clients his client?
Speaker 5: List, yeah and and why did they not search all of his properties and why did they not do any, uh you, know charges that were related to his financial, Dealings like there are so many other vectors that would be so easily gone after if you, know if they truly wanted to bring someone like that to. Justice but much like dy go Ahead, SPORT i think it's gonna be the same With, diddy probably because because these guys are assets to powerful.
Speaker 8: People well, YEAH i, MEAN i mean that's that's THE i think the huge question here is like why is there not being any like sort of investigation in a release of public?
Speaker 4: Knowledge you, know this is so, Weird LIKE.
Speaker 10: I don't, know like back in like the, day it's like if you got in a car, accident like it seemed like cops would look at like the streaks on the road and, ship you, know like see which direction you were coming, in, like you, know look at.
Speaker 5: Evidence uh, yeah you'd think they would do something like that with a guy like this if everything was above, Board but clearly it's. NOT i, mean we know it's. Not it's pretty. Obvious we've got.
Speaker 1: Books all that's, protected you, know under the veneer of trying to prevent, violence you, know in the name of the thing that we were just, covering right with the assassination of the two. PEOPLE i, mean that's that's a convenient. Thing but it's mentioned all the time everywhere officially and in every media. Outlet it always comes down, to you, know the official, statement the the slogan of the powers that, be is that we abhor anti s word, violence and so that gives them a reason to not release anything because they think that it would result in that or that's what they. Say AND i agree with you, KNOW i agree with you guys that the best way to handle, this you, know in a in an honest, system, obviously would be to expose everything and just leave it to the public to. DECIDE i, mean you, know just put everything in the, sunlight. Unredacted but that's the people involved in the, thing you, know the guy getting him his first job at At Dalton? School is was? That was That Bill barr's? Dad? YEAH i think.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah so when the etern when the the Ex Attorney general's dad is the, guy the very guy who gets you started in the, thing, right and everyone involved is lawyered up and has all this, stuff then it seems like a closed system and they protect themselves with stuff like like with The diddy thing going, on it's like all the concentration is on the content of the videotape that they published and by the, way doctored APPARENTLY, cnn you know doctor the order of the, videotape which affects the evidence With cassie And. Diddy so it all comes down to that rather than the thing that he was doing in the mansions. Itself, right that the whole the alleged you, know mob Style epstein blackmail, OPERATION i, mean being rated BY dhs at the beginning of the thing while the election is is happening, alone seems to call for people to be like, this didn't you know this isn't just like a a billionaire guy the music industry who is treating people, badly but everyone concentrates on the baby oil and the salacious, stuff because it's it's a diversion from the fact the the actual meat of the, thing which is like where where are all the? Tapes what's what's the where's the? Compromat?
Speaker 5: Right and and what was the totality of that?
Speaker 1: Ring? What you, know what else was going on?
Speaker 5: There you know we're gonna get the same kind of thing with with the ditty CASE i geronte Is, SPORT i know you got to get out of. Here it's getting, Late. Sport thanks for being here. Tonight appreciated you dropping into the boiler, room uh and warming up the halls of The social Reject club with.
Speaker 8: Us thanks for having me AND i hope to be back on video next.
Speaker 4: Week it was really good to hang out with you. Guys AND.
Speaker 10: I don't, KNOW i Guess i'm feeling like slightly more interested in the news now THAT i get to talk to you guys about it before we're going to.
Speaker 5: Sleep all, right right, On well we'll talk to you.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 5: Sport thank you once. Again there she goes Lovely sport punching out of the boiler. Room, rock what are you doing to us? Here look at this he's got the oil out and. EVERYTHING i am not hearing you for.
Speaker 7: Some sorry that that's actually a graphic THAT i had made for a. MEME i don't have the meme, picture BUT i put it on my ex BUT i took THAT i made that, picture and THEN i did one of those fake breaking news story things AND i forget what the clever, headline breaking fake headline, was but it looked like it was one of, those you, know the. Ones it was one of those breaking news, memes BUT i already forgot what it. Was BUT i had the picture and had it, handy SO i thought i'd pop it. Up when you guys mentioned the good old baby, oil that's a Good Molly Epstein. DIDDY i, mean, gee, yeah it's almost like these things have something in. Common how bizarre is that?
Speaker 1: Weird?
Speaker 5: Right, well Sug knight's been Sug knight's been making a lot of noise, too AND i believe it was Sugar. Knight let's see, here who what do we?
Speaker 1: Got what do we?
Speaker 5: Got that guy podcast from? Prison is that? True i'm like just learning all this. Night, yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be the least bit.
Speaker 5: Surprised, YEAH i guess that's the, Thing, like like podcasts from jail like they do their phone call or somebody podcast.
Speaker 7: IT i guess like everybody's podcasting these. Days, yes that's. Thea oh, sorry that's.
Speaker 5: Twice oh, yeah right right, right uh, okay let's see. Here all, RIGHT i haven't ACTUALLY i haven't watched this clip, yet but it might be. Pertinent. Here let's see what's going. On this is reposted BY. Mj tree With ultra And. Ax let's give it a watch.
Speaker 1: Here see if there's anything interesting.
Speaker 6: For opinion on? Knowledge how long was an?
Speaker 3: INFORMANT i think probably said the.
Speaker 11: Nineties, wow we had a conversation before and if look at the teams he was able to. Do you had to do all these. Things nothing. Happened he's free and one of one of his, partners they, activist the selling drugs for the. Company nothing never happened to, him and he Got obama to give him apartment with no problem at. All YOU i can go To obama and say my childhood friend is in prison for, life let him.
Speaker 3: Go it would never, happen that's for.
Speaker 6: Sure and that did happen With, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Talaama, said you Think obama had anything to do with The were there any of these parties that he had A, wow.
Speaker 11: You got, president you got. PREACHERS Td zack is one of the biggest black preachers around. It everybody loves everybody in. Prison if they try to get the word of, relision they're not going to the chapels, though where they're trying to WATCH. T. D. Jakes he had the resign from his, whole his whole.
Speaker 3: Community that's, right you're.
Speaker 11: Talking about the you talking about the top of the.
Speaker 4: Top.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable there you.
Speaker 5: Go uh Should knight says Did he's been a fed asset since the, Nineties so that's where that.
Speaker 7: Said something About. Obama But i'm sure it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Important oh, yeah it couldn't be couldn't be very. IMPORTANT i wonder if this IS i wonder if this is. True, Also uh let me throw this one on the. Screen it just sounded too. CRAZY i, figured Uh Dom lucie was, was you, know pulling my leg a little much or something like that ON X BUT i don't. Know after, THAT i gotta, wonder Uh dom, Said Breaking Diddy party prosecutors just revealed images Of President obama shaped ecstasy pills that was In ditty's. Possession this is way too. Freaky it is way too. Freaky is this for? REAL i don't. KNOW i JUST i don't have all day to Watch ditty's you know that seems for.
Speaker 1: Real that seems like something that would be so weird that it would Be, yeah that it would be.
Speaker 5: Real oh my, God like just the amount of stuff that we've gone through, Tonight like could you imagine how much time it would take to like properly source and and properly you, know like do what it takes to really understand all these headlines and all these things going on right. NOW i, mean it's it's just flaid. Speed it's ludicrous. Speed why wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Seems it seems? Real BECAUSE i know that part of the case is you, know the like the the substances you know that were part of the. Parties that's like to you, know that's just like part of, it part of the. Testimony AND i heard years ago that the there's a house, MUSICIAN Dj, felix the House cat From, chicago and he put he put out a single With, diddy which was very weird when they put it. Out but THEN i heard this story of a musician who was at one of the parties and he like went down into the sub levels of the house at the after, party and he walked into this room and he said that ditty was, there like there were it was all dudes like In roman, togas like in sort of a like a spa And felix the house cat was there and they were you, know lots of lots of knocking boots was starting to occur or. Whatever but it was so weird when it when it came out that was like twenty eleven or, something and part of that story was like you, know the bowls of of ecstasy going around at the after. PARTY i mean THAT'S i guess that's par for the chorus for you, know a Did He white party With Fonsworth bentley and you, know Like leo in. Attendance but even that, stuff like with THE a list, celebrities it's like even that to me seems like a diversion with this stuff because that becomes the. MAGNET i. Think. UH i Think usher took the stand today or, yesterday AND i guess. TESTIFIED i don't know what he, said BUT i think he you, know said some stuff about when he got started in the thing and he was he was in, tears but again that that also it's, like, yeah but you were in this thing and that, sucks and that sucks that that's that happened to. You but then what happened all the time since? Then like how did? Then you? Know then you got bieber in and then the cycle. Continues where were all these? People you, know if like Like Suge, Knight Suge knight knew about all this. Stuff you got the producer all up in the, videos the Whole east, Coast west, coast the whole beef, thing you, know seems to play a part in this whole. Thing why Is diddy this multi millionaire and then billionaire entrepreneur guy when everything he seemed to touch eventually. Failed remember the school created the school like In. Harlem the stuff about that school alone and what happened with that is enough to get rid of this. Guy so how does he have all this power and money and stuff when he doesn't do he doesn't make. Anything he produced a biggie, album he had a, label but that's that's not. Billions what's he, Doing Sean? JOHN i mean that's been. Gone so where's all the money and where's all the power come? From with all this? STUFF i guess we, know BUT i, mean mm hmmm hmm, yeah will that be? Exposed, yeah, Exactly, DUDE.
Speaker 5: I don't know these these character these narratives around some of these, characters they feel very, familiar you, Know Diddy epstein check this one. Out, okay Thanks Bernon beard dropping us some some context. Here, Sorry i'm having a hard time keeping up with the chats, tonight But i'm trying to catch up here out of good old dreaded Huff. Po my, goodness look at this. Relic this were absolute relic That Bvernon beard pulled up for.
Speaker 1: US i love.
Speaker 5: It, okay Huff Po, wow crazy Huff po story, right like that was actually a sort of grassroots thing that just ended up having such a huge audience that it became marketable and someone came up and bought. It they didn't buy it because it was awesome or anything like. That they bought It big media agency bought Huff post because it had a massive. Audience and that was sort of like one of the forefront runners of, like you, know one of the LAST i, mean even though it was you, Know Arion huffington's or, whatever it was still like something that grew, itself you, know into a giant audience and then was purchased by a big media giant and then used to ruthlessly propagandized to us for, years as though we were too stupid to know what they were.
Speaker 1: Doing oh, anyway first question taken in the press conference When obama became. President i'll never forget that first question was often to best no nobody ever heard. Of it was brand new yep.
Speaker 5: Right it was like daily wires showing up at in The trump forty seven room or something like that to some, people but actually more. Organic, Anyways obama ecstasy pills found At South texas traffic. Stop, okay so, boom there you. Go there is a history of these being actual uh street drug floating around in the. Country so why why would did he not have them at his freak? Offs that was a good dig and find on the internet There burnon.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Man, yeah fifteen year old link crazy love it.
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: Right well let's see, here so what?
Speaker 1: Else what?
Speaker 5: Else H musk called Out gates And gates ties To epstein.
Speaker 1: Too what was? This did you guys see?
Speaker 15: This?
Speaker 7: SEE i thought of that wasn't wasn't one of them complaining about the.
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 7: Mind go, ahead, SORRY i lost, It.
Speaker 5: Infidel did you see this mystical? Pharaoh did you see?
Speaker 6: THIS i have. Not, Actually i'm interested to see.
Speaker 1: You all, right they. Asked they asked elon a question they had something to do with the, kids with the, kids and his response was basically Like, bill you, Know gilbates socks he have a statement relating to the benefit or the welfare of. Kids when wasn't he on the list and good friends with Jeff? Stein there you. Go and THEN i think the reporter proceeded to you, know, well he says he regrets, that he says that in his. Past that's.
Speaker 17: Regrettable, OKAY i do want to ask you about us aid and the comments That Bill gates made the other, day which AND i know that you called. HIM i know you've said that. ALREADY i wanted.
Speaker 7: And i'm just who Does Bill gates think he is to make comments.
Speaker 5: About the welfare of, children given that he is before quents Of Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: Epstein, okay, well.
Speaker 17: He's he's he said he regrets those and.
Speaker 1: He's spent he.
Speaker 7: Spent he spent a.
Speaker 17: Lot he spent a lot of his own money on philanthropy around the world over the. Years my question to you, is have you looked at the data to check if he might be right that the cuts TO US A I d might cost millions of? Lives, Yes i'd like him to pre shore us any any evidence whatsoever.
Speaker 1: That that is all? Right all?
Speaker 6: Right, well like what what phiaranthropy is he doing?
Speaker 9: On like all his nonprofits are actually making profit from all the vaccines that he's pushing for around the freaking. World like this is not this is a, scam my, friend this is.
Speaker 1: Not, yeah his philanthropy is straight up out of The rockefeller. Book yeah, right, evil evil twisted globalist needs to revamp his. Image so you, know he's got a PR pr. Problem so but, HEY i mean that she exonerated. Him he Regrets he says he regrets. It that's what the reporter said that she spoke For. Gilbert's you, know he says he regrets.
Speaker 5: It that's not What, yeah, nice nice try, there that. Was you, know it sounded almost slick to try to skirt around that, one but.
Speaker 1: That was pretty.
Speaker 5: BAD i mean but still, though it's so it's like surface, level it's just, like, Okay Elon, musk where were you with with these little you, know truth? Bombs you know when you knew you knew all this stuff a long time, ago.
Speaker 1: Dude. Uh and you know.
Speaker 5: It's well stated and it's, appreciated AND i agree with. It but at the same, time like you, know WHEN i listened to like our Friend Johnny bedmore talk About, elon, uh he may be just one or two degrees of separation from Uh epstein. Too so there's, that you, Know and that's something that's not just an open secret on the internet like The Bill gates thing like that is just basically beyond whatever comes after being an open. Secret that's what that. Is everybody freaking.
Speaker 1: Knows he isn't a photo with, Them remember they're in the background at you, know globalist elite. Party it seems Like elon is part of that system that he's talking, about you, KNOW i mean it seems you, know if If alex is, right and you Know obama grew up raised by The carnegie AND dlmo at THE Cia school or, whatever it seems that that's the same thing That elon. Had you. KNOW i, Know johnny and people have talked about, this but his my, friend, Uh David Patrick cary has talked about. It is his research Into elon's upbringing in in the GLOBALIST i don't even know what you call. That all these guys like going TO cia boarding, schools And elon is part of that with his you, know with his mother's ties and his father's, ties and it seems like he's just another cog in this, thing that's part of. It and who, knows maybe we should think the. Best maybe he's been Watching Boiler room and he got he got, based and now he's on the he's on the. Trail BUT i don't.
Speaker 5: Know, YEAH i always gotta leave room for. That let's see her creative accidents sent me this. One social media Influencer Josh ostrowski says he Witnessed diddy hooking up WITH Dj felix The housecat at a party In miami years. Ago says he told the story, before But diddy's team threatened him to say he was. Joking that's, interesting that might be Worth. Oops oh, DANG.
Speaker 1: I lost the browser.
Speaker 5: Connection never, Mind i'm gonna link that on the show post for, everybody because when my thing SAYS i lost the browser, connection THEN i have to restart all those.
Speaker 1: Tabs you remember the clip Of diddy On, ellen which one remind me there's a clip of him on The ellen. Showed he's, Like i've got this t. SHIRT i brought it for you as a. Gift and then under his breath he says something to her, like remember you left this about? House oh you, didn't and you didn't, either something about a. Tape it's a. Lot it's like on, television no, kid kind of under his he's like handing her the shirt and he's, like you give me the. Tape give me the.
Speaker 5: Tape oh, NO i didn't know, that Or i've forgotten it amongst all the other.
Speaker 7: Creepy get A mandela.
Speaker 1: Effect yeah, right all.
Speaker 5: RIGHT i seem to have lost all my, tabs my links over, there so that. Sucks but let's see IF i do a share screen, again if if all is well over, here this is One i'm curious. About if any of you out there watching want to drop the link to this in one of the chats or, yeah what the? CLUCK i did not go any further than the headline level with. This this actually pisses me me. Off if it's, TRUE i don't want to, know BUT i suppose we should all verify it on just with everybody's health and informed consent in. Mind just curious asking for friends that shop At Trader. Joe's is this a? Meme is this? Real does somebody From Trader joe's want to speak to? This here's what the words on the. Image Trader joe's organic chicken is vaccinated WITH mRNA bird flu, vaccines confirmed.
Speaker 1: Via email with the.
Speaker 5: Company curious if any community notes want to come up on, that would like to.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah we're asking for all our.
Speaker 7: Friends So i'm gonna have to look up the full, definition working definition at least until they changed it, apparently of what it means for something to be.
Speaker 6: Organic that's that's WHAT i was just looking right.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah it probably doesn't fall in that. Category they probably don't have to disclose, it which is why somebody had to hunt it. DOWN i bet you this goes on in lots of other.
Speaker 5: Instances, yeah it's a moving. Target they seem to change the definition.
Speaker 1: Of it like all the.
Speaker 5: Time we're add and subtract things from, it like some kind of waiver with.
Speaker 1: Bullet points on.
Speaker 5: IT i suppose they just add things like EXPERIMENTAL mRNA you, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Wait zoom in on that word. Organic what's? THAT a little registered trademark belongs To Bill. Gates what the f?
Speaker 1: Right, yep?
Speaker 5: Yep oh, okay all, right we're back With. Sean you found? It huh, okay let me see here hopefully MY i think that's. It video tabs will, work share that tab and we are in all, right, cool let's check it. Out Is diddy On?
Speaker 1: Ellen oh my? GOD i think this is? Right Isn't diddy?
Speaker 12: Today because sometimes you're, puppying sometimes You're diddy or sometimes your?
Speaker 7: Daddy what are you?
Speaker 8: Today i'm so confused, today as long as you say it in a nice.
Speaker 1: Way all? Right what's?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah this right here is.
Speaker 1: The New Serrock.
Speaker 7: MANGO i was just a tacky product.
Speaker 4: Placement that's all, right all, right.
Speaker 1: BUT i needed a drink and here's to.
Speaker 11: Us all, right what do you have?
Speaker 4: There what's?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 1: Oh, no SOMETHING i brought For.
Speaker 7: Porsche she's not.
Speaker 3: Here he was going to give it.
Speaker 1: To us a.
Speaker 10: Gift all, right Then i'll say it's.
Speaker 2: Mine, yeah, okay that's.
Speaker 7: Sweet well what about for?
Speaker 2: Me look at?
Speaker 4: That that's so?
Speaker 3: Sweet thank?
Speaker 1: You how comes proportiona not? Me because you're gonna have her wear?
Speaker 11: It and all?
Speaker 4: Right we go so far.
Speaker 1: Back you go tell these people how fall that we? GO i, know BUT i WEAR t.
Speaker 7: SHIRTS i don't know what that means.
Speaker 10: Anyway all, right let's SAY i mean do all.
Speaker 1: That, okay, right he's going to take two of the. Joke didn't. WORK i don't want no.
Speaker 4: Problem, Hey so Cheers.
Speaker 3: ELLEN i heard you was sick and look WHAT i got you.
Speaker 4: Before so when you get, sick you have.
Speaker 8: This thank you so much and.
Speaker 7: SWEET i probably won't wear, it But Portia.
Speaker 1: Wood this is the clip and it's kind of. Long and once we seeing a, clip so this seems like you hear what he.
Speaker 7: Said but he did say something and, he's, yeah nervous this whole.
Speaker 1: Time, Yeah AND i scanned through the transcript to make sure it's the right, clip AND i think it's later, on but he it is, weird like his whole, demeanor, right, like here's the. Thing don't you remember? This and then he says he goes on to saying another thing under his. Breath later, on somebody in the chat remembers this. One, yeah and he, SAYS i remember saying something like you remember when you forgot, this or or something about a. Tape there's there's something about a. Tape that was.
Speaker 5: Weird uh huh, okay all, right, yeah you can kind of say it looks like like it's not going his, way you, know and like he wants to do multiple takes on this or something like.
Speaker 1: That that's, weird. Man. Okay so also look at the background. SET i, mean, yeah they're on the they're on the. Island, yeah it looks exactly like. It that's.
Speaker 5: Nutty it's the same light blue and white. Kids, yeah, seriously all, right.
Speaker 7: Take obama shaped ecstasy, pills especially at A diddy. Party all, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Definitely all, right we'll link that on the show. Page, so uh so you folks out there can go through it with a fine tooth. COMB i don't, hey almost a pun there Shown diddy. Combs uh but, no there's a full transcript, also so you can just click the transcript if you don't want to sit through. It BUT i don't know those some of those gestures and whispers would be caught in the transcript the same way.
Speaker 1: The desert. Man we ain't found.
Speaker 7: Shit it's another space.
Speaker 5: Ball, yeah we got a lot of spaceballs going on. TONIGHT i wonder IF i still my spaceball sound on my. SOUNDBOARD i don't, know we'll see probably not all, right let's see so, Yeah Trader, joe's we want to know what's? Up did He we want to know what's going to happen.
Speaker 7: And to change their name To Trader joe's yea Trade.
Speaker 1: Tours exactly what else did we? Forget?
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 5: Ruckus let's let's show The oh where DID i put? THAT i want to show the where is? It THE veyo? Three what do you?
Speaker 7: Got so you're going to finally reveal that we're not even real.
Speaker 1: Say that out, Loud, yeah go ahead.
Speaker 9: Before we go away from The, so, actually organic practices in THE us allows for the ease of, vaccines so they are not. Banned but, that, HOWEVER i don't know about them or any one like if actually treated jew is using? It, Not but organic chicken can have or check organic stocks IN us can have.
Speaker 6: Vaccines all?
Speaker 5: Right that that does not surprise. Me and then the then the question gets a little more. Murky it's behind some gray lines because it's like they changed the definition of the word vaccine itself in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one to include this new technology that we're talking. About so when you change the definition over here and the policies over, here you, know wouldn't have over relapped with it before the definition have been changed that you, know you see What i'm getting at. Here all of a, sudden it's like is it or isn't?
Speaker 1: It and it's.
Speaker 5: Hard it's very bold of, THEM i would, say to have changed the definition when it's still something that is under emergency authorization use at least as far as going into. People SO i don't know where they stand with it going into animals or why that should be something That Planet earth is allowing without more. Information but here we are, maybe but we still need to figure that. Out BUT i appreciate you'd finding that pharaoh BECAUSE i kind of had a feeling that's what you'd say when you looked at.
Speaker 7: It so winter winter mutant chicken dinner there you.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah.
Speaker 7: Man and let's not forget what they were doing out in THE uk not that long. Ago they got the arlow milk or whatever the hell it is. Called right where they're giving this shit to the cows and people are, like, oh we had no idea you were putting that crap in the. Cows it's like Another Bill gates. Vaccine, shoot we're on. YouTube it's, okay that's okay to say that. Word, now they're very. Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no we're in a New overton window.
Speaker 7: Manage make sure you take twenty three of them in the next twenty four. Hours doctors recommend?
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i don't recommend it Because i'm not a. Doctor so you, do, you BUT i.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't mm, hmm, YEAH i want to know more about. That i'm SORRY i didn't come at you with more solid information on that. One all that came was like meme level, stuff but it was enough to turn me off and, say, no what.
Speaker 7: Sucks, NO i Get i'm guessing that that's probably. Accurate and What pharaoh just looked?
Speaker 17: Up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, YEAH i mean they can get away with this because when you look at that stick or what's, it or the food in your grocery, store what makes it organic is this has been authorized considered labeled as organic from some potentially infallible, group you, know because maybe there's some compromise on them as it.
Speaker 1: Were mm hmmm mm. Hmm, yeah.
Speaker 9: Exactly apparently there is a manifesto for the. Tutor, Sorry i'm jumping into.
Speaker 5: Things, no that's all, right we're jumping around a lot. Tonight that's, okay we're just filling in little holes here and. There, yeah what did you hear about? IT i kind of saw it and.
Speaker 9: It was, LIKE i haven't read, it but apparently there is some kind of manifesto out, there so.
Speaker 5: Just, such they're just asking us to be skeptical about. This they're asking you to be skeptical about, This And i'll tell you. Why if this was a real event or if it. Wasn't let me put it this, way if this was an event that was not being used to politicize you and propagandize, you and it was being treated like an actual, crime you wouldn't be seeing all these weird. Details you wouldn't be seeing politicians coming out and making claims and statements about potential policies and stuff like. That you just wouldn't see any of. This none of this is what you see when an actual crime. Happens i'm, Sorry especially when you see crap like. Manifestos you see breadcrumb trails of name changes and affiliation, changes.
Speaker 1: And i'm, Sorry i'm. Sorry there's just too.
Speaker 5: MANY i don't have time to go through and list all the red flags associated with this. Thing so, far not saying the title.
Speaker 1: Of the manifesto is apparently Quote escalate For Gaza comma bring the War. Home it states that nonviolent protests against that country's actions In gaza have been insufficient and states that the quote perpetrators and the betters of g side have forfeited their humanity end. Quote it also Praises aaron bush down with the twenty five year old active DUTY us airman who died after setting themself on. Fire, yep, Yep.
Speaker 7: I'm with sure on this. ONE i don't think we should be platforming this right now or giving it any more second of an. Attention we recognize it for what it is. Immediately it's a huge fing sigh. Up And i'm sure there's plenty of other things to.
Speaker 5: Discuss, yeah, YEAH i MEAN.
Speaker 1: I saw that that festo up there ON.
Speaker 6: X and, yeah it feels it just.
Speaker 5: Smells, yeah, dude, yep there's, uh it's it's sketchy in every single. Way and you know every single attribute you can think of that something would be sketchy like this could be. Sketchy it checks almost every single. Box and that's just WITH.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't mind feeding it TO ai the m the manifesto and seeing if do you THINK ai wrote? This because you.
Speaker 1: Know right we're starting TO.
Speaker 7: Ai there's a lot of things to question these, days, right, Hesher.
Speaker 1: Yes i'm trying.
Speaker 5: TO i had this TAB i had to emergency close a minute, ago and it has this video on THERE i wanted to share and it's from this article. Here i'll just put the article on screen and Maybe i'll find the link while we're on.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: There but did you happen to see the?
Speaker 5: Videos there's a video associated with this rock to see any of the there's so.
Speaker 7: MANY i was looking for a good, one but there's a there's a good decent. Example there's two of them in this. One there's one in that links to A reddit, thread and then there's another one embedded right in this. Article but A google did this big. Thing they had this. Event it might even say in the in the article what event it was that they revealed this and they played like this demo reel showing all these clips that, allegedly according to, them are ALL, ai ALL ai creations completely All let me back. Up this is all created through text. Prompts so a simple text prompt gets these movie quality with the action with lighting with all of, it and the voices and the singing and, everything and it appears like it pretty much nails. IT i, mean there's some some CLIPS i SAW i was, like, ah you can tell that's. Fake but there's a lot of them where you, can't especially when they do things like what's exampled in this thing is for one, instance they're recreating an entire what you're looking. At you think you're watching a human being playing a video game Like fortnite and, reacting and it looks a thing. Real, no that was all created by just a text. Prompt there's another one that's LinkedIn here through the reddit THREAD i think who Was reddit or whatever hesher where it's like it looks yeah that. One oh my, god, dude it looks like they're at like. That can you know those videos on YouTube and the people are at the convention and they're interviewing. People, yeah this is ALL ai from a text. Prompt watch it's assistant.
Speaker 6: Show let's see some.
Speaker 4: OPINIONS i, mean, man the acceleration is. Crazy you look, far step on the pedal and you are.
Speaker 10: THERE i feel safe with him in an suv and it seems to be like the right type of car for.
Speaker 1: HIM i think the range is only only going to get. Better, sorry we don't want to drive gas cars.
Speaker 4: Anymore, yeah no more gas.
Speaker 13: Cars you can See i'm kind of a misfit, Here but don't tell.
Speaker 6: Anyone i've just bought an electric.
Speaker 1: CAR i think it's.
Speaker 8: Really great for families and for little babies with all the safety features that these SUVs.
Speaker 18: Have but what you're really seeing is that technology is going to be, very very important in terms of how we go.
Speaker 1: Forward it was.
Speaker 8: Great to come to the conference because my husband loved.
Speaker 3: CARS i THINK i have to buy AN ev. NOW i love my muscle, cars BUT.
Speaker 13: I try to stay as healthy AS i can SO i can make it to the next car.
Speaker 5: Show all, right we get the, Pictures so none of this is, real that's what you're Talking.
Speaker 7: AND i think that's a terrific demo of it because of all of the things, happening all the different, people all the different, characters and this was all created off of a text. Prompt, yeah holy, shit that's the.
Speaker 1: Great but is that? Real or is that is the is the psyop that it's said to? Be one?
Speaker 7: Thing but Where i'm on the fence about, It i'm, glad is this just?
Speaker 1: Mixed like the the kind Of indian interviewer looked like she WAS, ai but then like the weird laughing seems to be LIKE. Ai but then the lady with the weird noisegate but that seems just? Real and is THE ai part that they're just? Like is that just the script they're? Reading WE'RE i don't know here to check this one.
Speaker 7: Out we're led to believe that it's just a, problem like they that as something is And i'm not kidding it something as simple as create a twenty creator however long reel that was of this of the, people a group of people attending a or, interviewers how are you, like there's not a lot involved in? That and THE ai imagined all of those. Things like, look if you go back to the one with The fortnite, example you'll see the video and then you'll see the prompt that they. Use then you're, like wait a, minute it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yeah here check this one out.
Speaker 19: TOO i don't know If i'm on the right, spot But i'm trying to find. It i'm, questioning, searching and then something shifts And i'm not trying. Anymore i'm just doing.
Speaker 1: Hearing that. One there no audio for, That, no there's No, YEAH i don't know, either all.
Speaker 5: Right, YEAH i keep getting this stream rage lost connection to audio thing pop. UP i don't know WHAT i did to deserve that, tonight BUT i keep using. It and WHEN I i can't fix it without closing the. Browser it's the whole. Thing But i'll let it play in the background while we chat about, it because, see like, here you can see here they're saying that they're typing the prompt in and and that's what you know that that channel void STOMPER i showed you guys a couple of weeks. Back, BASICALLY i can't remember if you're here or, not but it's you, know video is just like whacked, out but it's one hundred PERCENT ai and it's it comes from prompts like this.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 6: It are you three to?
Speaker 20: TA? I?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah this one's The google, product THE ao.
Speaker 7: Three the model is called. FLOW i think On.
Speaker 1: Flow it's The google. Connection that kind of has me, throng because have you ever tried to Use GOOGLE'S gpt they're assisted.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah wait no, no AND i have Not google yah, Geminy.
Speaker 1: YEAH i tried to use, it like a couple of days, ago and it was like it was still on the level of remember WHEN gpe like still had you, know fourteen fingers on each, hand and they had they had to solve that, problem and like it couldn't do text across the, screen which is like that's LIKE gpt one POINT zh. Now so it seems odd that they're the ones that that that have. THIS i. GUESS i, MEAN i don't, know.
Speaker 5: Man i've heard good things About, gemini BUT i haven't used, it SO i can't.
Speaker 7: Really been messing with The gemini on my. Phone and it's it's good for not necessarily doing, images but if you if you needed to do all the things that you would have done With google in the, past for, instance to do A google search and do some, research it's it's far more convenient and handy this. Way it's helped me through a lot of things and design issues with some of this stuff That i've been working. On SO i was. IMPRESSED i was, like, WOW i would have had to go click on all these multiple, things take some, notes copy some. CODE i got it all in one. Spot it was, great it was. EASY i was like. PERFECT a lot of.
Speaker 1: Stuff kind of to me has The veneer of like remember When tesla rolled out the the robots a few years ago and it was like Just grimes in a robot. Suit and then like last week they rolled out the actual robot assistant and it was doing the same dance As grimes was doing in the video from a few years. Ago and then they have The alphabet DANCING darpa bots or. Whatever and then it turned out that that whole thing was that the video was just a product that it wasn't the line of. Robots it was just creating the video of the robot doing the thing in the. Video so then they had to sell it to Like. Honda what was the line when Like alphabet To, yeah it just kind of went down the line until each it seems like each company that buys this thing like realizes what they've bought and they're, like there's we don't have like a line of like. Robots it's just the video of the. Robot like it's just a, scam which which to me fits into you, know overarching themes for a lot of this this tech stuff that it's it's just it has remnants of like the tech bubble and every bubble that a lot of. IT a big chunk of it is just like a.
Speaker 5: SCAM i don't, know, MAN i mean the way this is being, built in the WAY i see some people making reels right, Now, LIKE i think this is actually something, that like if you can afford whatever the monthly fee is for a high end Like vyo three or what's that other one we've talked about a few. Times they just have a new version. Out we talked about it a couple of weeks. BACK i can't remember the name of, it but there's multiple out. THERE i want to. GET i want. TO i want to test. ONE i JUST i can't believe it Until i'm able, to like as a, consumer like test it. Myself SO i think If i'm able, To i'm want to grab like a month Of veyo three or that other One i'm blanking on right now and just try.
Speaker 1: IT i want.
Speaker 5: TO i want to see if it's as good as everything that we're seeing in these promo videos and on like social media.
Speaker 1: Reels i'm surprised that it hasn't overtaken, advertising you, know, yeah completely overtaken. It BECAUSE i was talking to somebody the other day whose sister is a graphic. Designer she does you know ads In New york or, whatever and she's like pretty much completely out of the. Job every every skill that she had is just totally. Obsolete now they, can you, know a sixteen year old can do a prompt and make something like this and it looks better and has a sheen to it that it would take her weeks to do. Before And i'm surprised that they haven't just totally saturated the advertising market with this stuff like on BOOMER, tv Because BOOMER tv is still stuck on ads with like people with no faces like in twenty.
Speaker 9: Twenty this is the next thing, actually and the marketing is a big using this market is a big. Thing but it is actually worth checking, out uh husher BECAUSE i think it saves a lot of, time, dude or it can has the potential Off.
Speaker 5: YEAH i, mean, UH i want to try. IT i Guess that's ALL i can say is.
Speaker 9: AND i think it does it allow you actually loading clips and pursing through those clips and getting snippets and things like that or?
Speaker 5: NOT i have no, idea, Man i've been afraid to even look and see what they charge people, for like like a commercial account on these kind of things where you, can, like you, know do you, know edit them and post them on your own sites and. Stuff BUT i, Mean i'm looking at like The Void. Stopper Void stopper actually showed his face on His, instagram came out and said that he was gonna start showing his face more and show people how he does what he. DOES i GUESS i should show another. Example i'm just gonna pick a random, One so forgive me if it's super. Creepy most of it. Is but this is all supposedly created in that same fashion as far AS i can, tell like just from prompts into A, ai great little dudes like that or something like.
Speaker 6: This SO i have not.
Speaker 9: Seen i'm just went to floor right now And i'm trying to a couple of. Things it seems it does not support.
Speaker 6: Audio it may, NOT i don't.
Speaker 9: KNOW i, mean BUT i looked at at Actually veio three and it's say the model does not support.
Speaker 7: Audio that's not what their demo. Said they said that you get to they're gonna have voices and, everything and they were. Singing we watched these.
Speaker 6: People maybe they didn't release, It, yeah.
Speaker 7: They just unveiled. It it's only available for The ultra. Premium so if you're using if you're using, vio it's Not veal three three is the new. One veal Three, yeah, yeah, okay maybe that's why it's like two hundred and fifty dollars a month from WHAT i, saw it's.
Speaker 5: Crazy tell, me if you guys can hear this, audio let me.
Speaker 1: Throw this up.
Speaker 7: Here they're going to walk us all out of this. Stuff by the, way that's why.
Speaker 1: This, yeah you better get. In, well it's, cheap, right two fifties cheap for a month of. This you guys hear?
Speaker 11: That all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 19: COOL i don't know If i'm on the right, both But i'm trying to find. It i'm, questioning, searching and then something shifts And i'm not trying. Anymore i'm just.
Speaker 6: Doing.
Speaker 19: And all of the pieces start falling into.
Speaker 1: Place it all feels pretty clear in my.
Speaker 5: HEAD i see these flashes of, possibilities almost Like i'm traveling through.
Speaker 21: Dimensions i'm looking down at myself and my characters in these different, worlds and it's almost coming.
Speaker 6: To life on her.
Speaker 21: Own even THOUGH i Know i'm in control of that, narrative it feels like it's almost building upon. Itself at some point you, know you could have an infinite amount of endings to your.
Speaker 18: Story so the work is in, built break by brick by, Brick it blooms like scunt in his. Garden it grows, naturally fully vibrant and.
Speaker 7: Complete i'm not forcing.
Speaker 19: It I'm i'm just finding. It and that's when i Know i'm in the right.
Speaker 5: Place all, right boring marketing, Material but you, know, again if this is the way we're going to.
Speaker 7: Be the female speaker, there, narrator the way she's describing it is is the that encapulates this. Phenomenon the slang word now is for it is vibe coding is what is. Called Uh, So i've been posting a lot about vibe, coding but the guy who invented it sounded a lot like in his his post that he made about it where everybody stole this idea of vibe, coding sounds exactly like what that lady was talking. About she's, Like i'm just in with the. Flow just go with it and just like and feel it and just go with. It, man the. Vibes it's, So i'm, like what the hell this is? Crazy it's. WEIRD ai slapped Dead. Internet here we, come.
Speaker 1: Head Indian indian woman talking about it grows naturally and organically when it's the most synthetic thing that there, is and it's it's all about the, search, Right it's the, journey not the. Destination watch it. Grow, yeah that whole video was in. There yeah, yeah, yeah this is ON i put. On, yeah she was was in touch with the divine. Feminine here comes one that.
Speaker 5: Journey, yeah here comes one From pharaoh up there on Xby Minchoy Google veyo. Three realism just broke The internet. Yesterday this is one HUNDRED ai ten wild. Examples oh, yeah this is a good. Thread this is The uh, Yeah i'm glad you brought this.
Speaker 1: One that's one move WITH ai that makes haters go crazy every.
Speaker 4: Time oh, YEAH i gotta give him. That this is. Wild it's. Over we are cooked on that. Thread you get.
Speaker 1: Me what's one whole?
Speaker 5: Scene people walking in the. Background the camera looks like everything through the lens looks like a camera WOULD i don't, know, MAN i don't.
Speaker 7: Know she didn't spit on that microphone or.
Speaker 1: Anything yeah, right, yeah let's. See, uh that's just it's it's cheap to me because the actual language and slang already sounds. Synthetic check this.
Speaker 7: Out yeah this is one.
Speaker 6: Too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay so this is cool because they're giving us the prompt and then showing us the. Products so the prompt is a man doing stand up comedy in a small venue who tells a.
Speaker 1: Joke include the joke in the.
Speaker 5: Dialogue all, Right so apparently that is all they typed.
Speaker 1: In let's see the other.
Speaker 7: Day SO i went to the zoo the other day and all they had was one.
Speaker 6: Dog it was a shit. Zuo SO i went to.
Speaker 7: The ais got dad joke?
Speaker 1: Humor, yep.
Speaker 5: Yep that figures create With Google, flow visual sound, design voice voice for prompted USING theo three text to.
Speaker 1: Video what do we got?
Speaker 3: Here when we get in, THERE i want no.
Speaker 1: Bullshit you stay on my six at all.
Speaker 3: Times we've got that.
Speaker 1: One stay.
Speaker 4: Sharp these fuckers are nasty and. Dangerous say, Alert.
Speaker 6: What the hell happened?
Speaker 3: Here where are the?
Speaker 5: Bodies the inflections all? WEIRD i mean it does feel like, weird AND ai.
Speaker 7: There's something off about.
Speaker 1: It but BUT.
Speaker 7: I Wish Wandering wolfles was with, us because apparently they built this particular, model version, three with the consultation of actual filmmakers AND gps and.
Speaker 5: Everything so, yeah we were talking. Crazy, yeah so the, kid let's see if we have the prompt on this one BEFORE i play. It fortnite gameplay that never. Happened that's all they're going to give us on this. One but the it's not just the gameplay that didn't, happen it's this person.
Speaker 1: Too where's my? Audio? Go there we, Go Victory royal with a pick? Axe you know what that was the?
Speaker 7: Prompt victory with a? Pickaxe you?
Speaker 1: KNOW i know that's not authentic is because there weren't hard urs dropped in the first like five. Seconds there you, go.
Speaker 7: And there's No Darth vader swearing at the. KIDS i don't know if you guys saw that.
Speaker 1: Recently, no they put.
Speaker 7: It they put AN Ai Darth vader character Using James Earl jones's voice with permission from the family the estate and apparently one of these famous streamers somebody's Something Juicy fruit or some weird game like. That it's a. Chick she was talking to The Darth vader thing and she called him a fucker or said THE f, word and he repeated it, back and it caused a big ruckets all over the internet Because fortnite is supposed to be you, know bad, language and it was just it was.
Speaker 5: Bad oh, yeah. Yeah there's a whole bunch of examples of. These i'll put this whole thread on the show page so that you can go through. These there's The Car show. One, okay so this is. It this is the mega thread of examples that come out, Here so that'll BE i don't, KNOW i want to try.
Speaker 1: IT i want to. TRY i think that the, test you, know the test with the stuff for the people that are making the. STUFF i think the test like for how far they can, go you, know past The Uncanny, valley is to master humor like, puns, humor, jokes and you, know vocal, inflections and then art anything that depicts people in any sort of artistic setting like the girls. Singing they just can't they just can't get. It it seems to be like the peak, THING i, mean because they have all of the parameters of what it would, be but it just. Lacks you watch it or you listen to, it and it just it's not. Human AND i think that the, narrative you, know in the long video that we, watch the narrative continues to be like. That this is the. Thing this is, real this is it's building on. Itself there's no way, out it's it's this is the. Future and and that seems to be part of the overriding product That AND i think it's important like to watch you, know if you have discernment and you watch this, stuff you just, go, no it's just Not it looks cool or, whatever but it's. Not. LOOK i read essays from you, know you, know young college and late high school students all day, long AND i can tell right, away very clearly WHEN gpt has had any part in the composition right, away because everything is, abstract it's, generalized there's nothing, concrete and it lacks any kind of nuance or. Feeling one is that they're no, mistakes which is a big red. Flag and like in this, stuff like when you're watching a live performance of a, band that the mistakes are the things that really come out and they they they add nuance to the. Thing SO i don't, know stuffing. Out, yeah it is.
Speaker 5: Freaky though that we're LIKE i think back to WHEN i saw Lawnmower man in the, theater you, know back in ninety three or something like, that and, like you, know that was to. Me it was, like oh my, god that's a digital character and you know it's doing weird evil.
Speaker 1: Stuff but it was you, know so max. Curiosity, yeah, dude it was so max headroom.
Speaker 5: Level you, know it was just like bittastic, still like you, know it was you, know top tier you, know computer special effects for nineteen ninety three and here we are twenty twenty, five and, like look at the way we have to like we're having to use our like all of our intuition, too you, know to realize, that you, know it's getting harder and harder and. Harder like, before you, know you had Lawnmower. Man, folks you don't know what Lawnmore man.
Speaker 1: Is look it.
Speaker 5: Up it's an old movie based on A Stephen king's story and it's like a virtual reality hellscape basically a person falling into a melding with a. Computer And, jeff yeah right, right uh but you know this where we're at, now it's, like, okay let's let's listen to this with the sound on as, expected because you were talking about art music and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, that so it's like Fifth.
Speaker 5: Games, yeah let's see what the best that they could do is here with something like This.
Speaker 6: We're got a lot of the scuy.
Speaker 1: Drumming sucks. Bad i'm not SURE i can go.
Speaker 7: Home what did they do with the money your mama gave?
Speaker 5: You, yeah, yeah that's not going to cut singing. LESSONS i, mean you got, admit it's pretty amazing, that like that's what a computer can spit out on a text. Prompt, NOW i, mean if this is all as we're being showed, here.
Speaker 1: That's, Cool But i'm still making Fix like the self check out at the grocery. Store, yeah could we get the tune of sandwiches to not be twenty?
Speaker 7: BUCKS i, mean, shit, LISTEN i feel where you're coming from based because, LIKE i, mean the government does have a, history OR i mean. ALLEGEDLY i guess it's not necessarily, proven but most of us might have some questions about certain things in the, past and the truth be. Told The United states in, particular as well as other, countries have faked things in order to project to a certain level of say. Power for, instance during the space, race who was going to make it to the moon. First we had to make it to the moon Before russia. Did so you, know there's a, SMALL i mean a very very tiny amount of the population that believes we never even went to The, moon that we faked that and filmed it inside of a sound. Stage i'm sure you know What i'm talking. About, well all that, aside you can look this. Up historically, speaking it is known that armies, ours in, particular like back In World War, two were inflating fake, tanks creating the impression that we were larger and put our chests out like we were trying to project this image of. Power and right now we are in a new space race INVOLVING, ai And trump has said so as. Much the big concern is we have to Be, China CHINA. Xyz. Right SO i see your points based about you, know this could just be a fake propaganda, push possibly even to scare us into, thinking oh my, GOD ai is going to take over and we better line up and get the chip thanks To Elon. Musk maybe there's some of that going. On BUT i was making the case earlier. Today you know how we're reviewing these clips and they're, like there's just something off about this doesn't look. Real it's not very, like there's no way to know what if they got shit that is freaking. Real they've been using it for years and they just don't want us to know. It that's Where i'm leaning, towards to be completely.
Speaker 1: Honest the space race analogy is interesting because you, know we had this whole thing about getting to The moon, first and, meanwhile like nobody ever asked Did russia even want to go to the. Moon the whole purpose seemed to be just you, know Spot nache and satellites and nukes and space and all this, stuff and you, know spending billions on a space an anti gravity pen you, know and The russians are, like, well we made. It we have a, pencil so that works. Fine and, NO i think this whole push for INDUSTRY i didn't with the tariffs and all this stuff, happening it's, like, well bringing industry back to The United states on a, mask you, know bringing Back bethlehem steel or something seems to be if that was ever even the. Point it seems like the thing that's replacing that is just the a THE ai monolith, itself WHICH i don't know how much substance there is to, it but nil until we do anything about like the basic things that run, everything like the THE Fed reserve and you, know the checkout line they spent all this time making everybody do their own work right in a in a service based economy where now we are our own, servers and then everything breaks on. Us so as good AS ai can, be you, KNOW i reach the limit ON gpt image creation in like with three, images and then the internet cuts out and then there's no power in the. City SO i guess that's part of the that's maybe that's part of the. Plan. Huh maybe the workers cyborg bots to me or like the most egregious, thing because even if everything gets, automated even if everything IS ai and and sentient and all this, stuff the basic things that run everything in our daily lives don't seem TO i. DON'T i can't think of a way that they're actually going to affect those things anything like with, dexterity like the dudes outside fixing the power, lines you, know or or the guy fixing the, pipe or the. PLUMBER i guess that's the final element until those things are automated by a you, know a plumber, bot which seems to me just very very far, off even EVEN, gpt you, know and all this stuff is is it is it ACTUALLY? Ai is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Just, uh what do they call it glorified search.
Speaker 9: Engine, Right so he is, here you know because AGAIN i said that before Because i've been digging into into some of those models.
Speaker 6: And it's it's it's basically combination. Models.
Speaker 9: Right so you have a layer on, top which is AN lp, layer AND i think there is a lot of advancement in this layer right. NOW i think it's actually what's giving you the the impression THAT ai is, great is that initially IN lp, layer is that prompt taking the language and responding to you in in a manner that makes it seem. Intelligent, now once once AN lp layer, passed now there is like basically cascaded layers of like deep, learning right and and what you will find out that those layers pass at AN lp layer is still not very yet and and and and there is a lot of limitation from like contextual. Information, uh it can be easily swayed, actually like AND i tried this many, times basically like it comes to you with with with an, answer and then you try to till it's something to sway it into that direction you wanted to, go and it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 6: Right SO.
Speaker 9: I, agree there's a lot of hype right now that's happening because because there's billions of, dollars actually trillions of dollars is gonna get poured into this WHOLE, ai, right and there's a big push for. IT i don't think it's gonna get to the point that everybody's, describing but that to your, point based like what would be beneficial actually is reaching to the point of automating actually real life tasks Where i'm sitting here in my, HOUSE i can't find like someone to come and cut my. GRASS i want like a robot to cut my damn, grass right, Right OR i wanted to help me doing some some homestead, work right then it will be. Useful BUT i Think, autitimus, WELL i don't. KNOW i, mean i've Seen. OPTIMUS i don't know how far it is from doing. THAT i Saw Kim kardashian laying with him on the, beach which was really very sixy.
Speaker 7: Picture, yeah she's been doing a lot of that week. STUFF i don't. CARE i just watched a clip Of Elon musk and he was, anticipating LIKE i, mean we're talking he said. MILLIONS i forget how many millions that he was. Projecting robots are going to be, available like he said as early as like this, year And i'm just, like this guy's. True but they made like. This he said he wants all manual labor to be replaced by and he just picked a year at random out of his. Hat and you might be shocked to learn that the year he said was twenty. Thirty but, anyway how weird is? That where have we heard that? Before? Anyone? Anyone so, YEAH i don't. Know there's a lot Of he's got a lot of high hopes for His optimist. Robots he's going to mass produce, them and they are these things, are this technology moves incredibly. Fast and then when you have like somebody Like Elon, musk who happens to be the world's richest, PERSON i just venture to GET i, mean because he was saying he was making a prediction that there would be this many robots out. There, well but then he's going to make that prediction come. True and he's go, like, SEE i told you, SO i, Predicted like what the, Hell, no you. Didn't you made it, happen, dude that's self. Fulfilling it's not a. Prediction to get out of. Here you're selling us a product and this is all a marketing. Scam but those robots are fairly. Impressive but something he said struck me by the, way hasher is dealing with. Something that's why he's not speaking right. Now So Elon musk, Said so the interviewer was asking, him let me back. Up he was, saying how do you anticipate that these robots are going to get trained up to do all of these tasks that the humans? Do and he, goes, well, well, look the robots learn things, Obviously but he, says but if we can get the robots to watch, videos and then he, says, like if we just feed pipe them into watching all these YouTube videos and how to like all the same ways that we learn as, humans and that's what he, said then, yeah THEY'RE i, mean they're. Golden and that's What nvidia has been doing. Too they're like they're now USING ai to train THE, ai but they're doing everything inside of like this metaverse fake environment. Before so they learn how to walk inside the fake world and they're ready to walk in the real world and they're doing all the. Tasks the, laundry the, cooking the, cleaning the mowing of the lawn is in, There, Infidel so. Yep so, yeah you're in. Luck and it's the same robot that will be doing all of these, things and it looks humanoid and it's it's just weird and.
Speaker 1: Creepy and unless they unless they formulate a defense mechanism plan against the natural enemy of the, cyborg which is the you, know fented out homeless guy on any city, street it's not going to last because homeless people go absolutely rabid at the side of a. ROBOT i saw one the other day in a gas station parking lot attack a an automated vacuum, cleaner and it was it was like it was like a desert storm with one homeless guy and a and a and a vacuum. Cleaner that was. Glorious that was that was very. Sweet season of Bum. Fights, yeah that.
Speaker 9: Was GONNA i thought you were going to stay cheap illegal immigrants as.
Speaker 7: It's like bumfights meets battle. Bots that's freaking.
Speaker 1: Awesome what's the one with with Drone wars the guy who flies the drones over like the homeless encampments playing the Sky rim. Music you've seen that from spears at. Him that's.
Speaker 5: GREAT i have not seen. That i'm On intermitten audio only, Here i'm watching the. Dogs they've been parking a.
Speaker 1: Lot, well they couldn't fix the the thing that, happened you, know there was the tornado In Saint louis, recently and that that came down to the person in. Charge their sole responsibility was to press the tornado warning button right that sounds the, alarm and they they couldn't do. It. Yeah and then well when they tested, it the button didn't. Work and they funded it with like four million dollars or something to create this. Button four million dollar. Yeah, yeah and then it didn't, work and then the money's. Gone and then locally here In, virginia they had a water crisis last. Year the entire water system shut down and they finally got it back, online and today they announced everyone is completely totally. Fluoridated they're adding extra fluoride to the. System.
Speaker 9: YEAH i thought they were removing. Fluoride what the hell?
Speaker 1: Happened oh, no they added more to make up for what was.
Speaker 6: Lost, well you gotta protect your, teeth, dude you want to have like a bad. TEETH i, mean come, on you gotta make up for the.
Speaker 7: Lost, well there's the. Oversupply, yeah because as other states are, saying we don't want fluoride, Here like, yeah there's a there's an overstock and they got to push it on. Somebody so they're, like, well, Yeah virginia, there, yeah you will take double take two. Things it's like It's bogo season by, one get.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 9: Right, so so you mentioned something like about like. Neuralink so that interview, Again i'm gonna go back to the interview for a second that you posted of Of tucker was Was Sean tucker mentioned in that interview that he has this like connections right with with this high LEVEL i.
Speaker 6: People and you've seen that, interview, Right, NO i haven't, Wonted so, yeah so let me let me explain that that.
Speaker 9: Piece so Basically, Tucker sean was saying that he doesn't believe it's it's it's gonna get, extension and Then tucker was, like, well ACTUALLY i have a connection with with like really high level people into that world.
Speaker 6: OF, ai and and.
Speaker 9: They were talking about neuralink and why they want to push for, neuralink and basically what they are, saying or What tucker, said they believe that their only way to COMBAT ai as humans because it's going to get, like you, know really like crazy advanced is to have a neurlink. Ship this will be our only way to be able to keep up WITH. Ai and this is why they are pushing for the neural.
Speaker 7: Link, Yeah Elon musk said, that what freaking eight years?
Speaker 1: Ago? Yeah, right like?
Speaker 7: EIGHTEEN i, mean, hello are we starting to recognize there's a, story a narrative being laid here for quite a. Bit it seems like this is a very important piece to whatever their technocratic puzzle. IS i don't like. IT i don't like it at. All frightens.
Speaker 6: ME i did not actually hear him say that.
Speaker 7: Before oh, yeah, no this has been his big. Kick that's Why i'm, Like i'm. Shocked i'm absolutely shocked that he is now leading he wants to. Compete, okay, well actually this makes.
Speaker 6: Perfect he said that you want to use.
Speaker 7: Neurlink, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah that was his big reason for why he was making the neuralink, right and then now look at how he feels ABOUT. Ai he has his EX ai company and he feels in direct competition With Sam. Altman so, like and not that long, ago weren't all these people like signing a little document thing that, said, hey we need to put the brakes on full stop ON, ai and now they're like gung, Ho, well why wait a. Minute so the guy, SAYS i need to make brain ships to protect us FROM. Ai So i'm going to, well this reminds me of another. Scenario use your, imagination. Folks we're going to make this happen as fast as possible because the end result is a benefit to. Us in this, Case i'm going to sell a shit ton of brain ships as soon as everybody is, well we got to get THE ai to THE agi as soon as possible SO i can make a. Killing you, know it's sort of like some people who have religious beliefs about a certain conflict and what's going to happen in their. Future they wanted to happen and hurry up because you know second, coming you, know same kind of.
Speaker 1: Things, Caton, yeah it was a can't meet him join an. Argument there's no defense AGAINST, ai so we just we got to get on board and and and get prepared by doing it because it's the only way that we can defend ourselves against the very, thing.
Speaker 9: Which which goes back to the point of why the, hype, right BECAUSE i think right now they are trying to get into, body believing that they are just gonna take over it's going to replace, everybody which which is not. TRUE i don't think that's going to. Happen it's going to replace pieces of, it but it's not going to replace.
Speaker 7: Humans but there they're. Replaced see this is, like but they're replacing. Humans people are losing. JOBS a lot of people are because.
Speaker 9: Because well because there are a lot OF i hate to say, that but there are jobs that are monotonic that that that can be.
Speaker 6: REPLACED i think that is this is something, else, Right.
Speaker 7: Okay, listen all, right then take take take. It outside of the individual, persons lots of them losing their, jobs this has a significant impact on the economy and and it affects everyone or and everything around. US i, mean it's very it's it's like the bee colony collapse, disorder like it affects. Everything there's a huge ripple effect by this large amount OF.
Speaker 6: I THINK i think the government expanded itself right to create to create this massive, body and now they want us to believe that if we start killing this massive body or or cutting it, out that we're going to fail or it's going to create this. Chaos but like what what was? It where was it before they expanded like the?
Speaker 7: Government talk about the, government, Dude i'm talking about robots replacing actual workers and anders and TikTok insurancers and only fans.
Speaker 20: Models hold, on hold, on hold, on let's just to.
Speaker 9: TEACHERS i don't think we've seen that sually we posted that. LINK i THINK i posted on one of our score, chats but THAT ai. Teacher but but there are right now research like LIKE i, mean evidence that shows teaching kids with technology is not the right way to do. That SO i don't think they'll be able to replace. TEACHERS i think they're going to, fail and which actually is going to have a blowback of like everybody's becoming really, stupid and they're going to affect like one generation maybe and then we're.
Speaker 6: Going to try to reverse.
Speaker 7: It the same government that warp speeded you know Whats SO i don't have a lot of faith in fidel or.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah but but but they're.
Speaker 7: Going to do it, anyways is my. Point i'm Not i'm not saying that it's. Good it's, like, oh we're accepting. This they're going to force it upon. Us so it's going to be one of these situations. Again, ULTIMATELY i believe that there'll be some sort of emergency and that THE ai will be the. THING i, mean they did The Project. Stargate it's practically the same name s Warp speed two point, zero except what are they warp? Speeding they're warp SPEEDING ai and automation and robots to replace. Humans why would they need to do?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 7: AGAIN i brought this up on my Daily ruckaus thing THAT i. Did do they know something we don't? Know are they expecting a larger die off situation as the asteroid? Coming is that why they're building the? Underground who the hell? KNOWS i don't want to go down that rabbit, hole but they're certainly warp speeding THE ai they want. To something will have to, happen that will be, forced it foisted upon, us and then that will create a new crisis where we need to then solve that new problem with THE ai inner, shape the chip, thing and Then god only knows where it goes from. THERE i, mean probably they're, Like, okay now you're full technocratic credit. Score if you. Disagree if if you say Free, palestine don't, Worry we're not going to arrest. You we're just going to turn off your. Chip oh by the, way when we turn off the, chip we turn off you at the same.
Speaker 1: Time you've got seen them Maybe elysium.
Speaker 7: There you go talking about this a, lot, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's THAT'S i think a pretty accurate depiction of this future in a lot of. Ways you, know it's urban, healthscape industrial land right where the. ELITES i don't know if it'll be off world on a floating pentagram With Jodie, foster but it'll. Be you, know there's a class, system a, technocratic you, know transhumanist class system being being. Built and The Brave New world is also about, this, right there's a dichotomy between the two. Worlds there's the completely AUTOMATED ai world with the test tube you, know classes of, people and then there's the savage, world and the two at some point are going to cross over one another and then buy for. Supremacy and as far as teachers, GO i think teachers will you, know will absolutely be replaced in the. END i think part of twenty twenty was a test case for seeing how far education could go with with you, know edge new the computerized screen, education and the results on down the, line even Immediately we're pretty. Horrifying it only resulted the thing that they foresaw but they didn't really care, about and it's now happening and people are dealing. With is that that kids are in a developing part of your. Life the one thing that you need that you don't get through that is human interaction and the ability to recognize faces and social. Situations and that's the that's like ninety percent of the whole point of public education is training young people to be able to go out in the world and deal with different situations and different. People AND i think that all that kind of goes by the wayside in the end with all this, stuff because of course they want to replace if you can have automated education with kids teaching, themselves that's like recognized as the highest level of education in terms of educational. Theory so it seems like that'll come down the lines at some.
Speaker 9: POINT a lot of people are rejecting this right. Now What i'm trying to, say right that doesn't mean they're not going to try to push, It but What i'm saying is there's a big push right BECAUSE i am myself looking for like my kid right, Is i'm homeschooling.
Speaker 10: Him.
Speaker 9: Right So i'm discussion with a lot of people and circles where basically people are rejecting use of technology in schools because of the impact of it on. Kids AND i think that that that body of people are.
Speaker 1: Growing that's.
Speaker 9: True so that doesn't mean they are not going to try to push, it, right BUT i think people are going to finally reject.
Speaker 1: It that's. True my teaching is no. Tech you want any any, technology, Nothing it's it's a pen and. Paper, YEAH i, see that is the only that's the only way to counteract the.
Speaker 6: Stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh in a related, THING i remember seeing an article not that long about kids don't even know how to like write with pen and. Paper, Now i'm, like, wow that's.
Speaker 6: Crazy then we said that there was an article we saw like a few years back that talks about All Silicon valley tech execs kid go to like like completely like analogous.
Speaker 9: Schools, right where is no? TECH i need to find this. Article but but.
Speaker 1: But just ironic because because the it turns out that the no tech schools are the ones that are the most expensive and the most.
Speaker 20: Exclusive, yeah well really in public, education, now WHAT i heard is like What i've seen is everybody gets a, tablet, right which is, ridiculous and you're standing like Freaking day's standing at the damn.
Speaker 9: Screen but but back to the point we're saying. About they just SAY, I SO i think there's a. HYPE i think there's two things, happen two campaigns happening in the same. Time number, one they need to train THE i. Right for them to train THE, i they have to give your buy and to start using THE i. Right so that's, why Like i'm limiting even how much information WHEN i interact WITH gpt or so, ON gbt or any of these, guys BECAUSE i don't want to be like basically a gear into the machine of training THEIR. Ai then then later they are going to come and sell it to us even more, expensive. Right so they are using you as flea able right now to train. It SO i think for you to buy into, that they have to sell to you how impressive it is for you to use it right and keep using. It so that's number one. Piece the second one is they to push for the other agendas right that we're just discussing, of either like selling products for us in the future that will rely on your fear OF. Ai they have to start from now conditioning you into thinking how it's going to be, right it's it's it's set programming that they have to do step by. Step all that, aside that does not deny the fact there are uses of those tools right now that we can use it to speed up, things, Right but we have to put the limit of what this looks like and when to disconnect and when it's not and just not buying to this crazy narrative that they are trying to push for.
Speaker 7: Us that's. Fair i'm not too concerned about it, because, yeah we can always depend on this, guy right.
Speaker 1: Hopefully who. Knows wasn't that twenty twenty?
Speaker 7: NINE i thought that WAS i thought that was the, Terminator.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah it. Is. Yeah in the last scene in the, film she rides off, right no, fate.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Fate?
Speaker 9: Right so why did they pick twenty thirty? SPECIFICALLY i just.
Speaker 7: Well that's that's. ALL i don't know why they picked that.
Speaker 6: Year but what's the what is the purpose of the? Tear is there is?
Speaker 9: Anything BECAUSE i haven't seen anything that's pointing. WHY i don't know, why but that's what the us on that.
Speaker 7: Thing but they kept pushing that was a moving gold post, forever wasn't it wasn't it originally Like agenda twenty, twenty, right and then it Was agenda twenty twenty five or whatever it. Was but now it's Spending agenda twenty thirty for quite a, while.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i think twenty twenty five was THE sars thing WITH sars now The Johns. Hopkins it was one of his papers dealing with.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: GUYS i hate to, interrupt BUT i gotta call it a show. HERE i got SOMETHING i gotta take care, of so we're gonna go ahead and bug on out here. Early thank you guys for being here. Tonight sorry to bug out early on, you but gotta. Go that's it for this boiler. Room Thanks, Bayes Thanks, Ruckus Thanks Mystical. Pharaoh we'll see you guys all again real soon here in the boiler.
Speaker 1: Room. Chill that's.
Speaker 6: It go ahead and, run run home and pride to.
Speaker 4: Mama