Speaker 1: Right now, it's time for a brand new segment called no Way.
Speaker 2: We're doing a star story, all right, heyl star story is pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So tonight is Game two. The Stars are up one to zero on Winnipeg. They will play Game three Sunday, Great Mother's day tree, take your wife or your mother out to a good old fashioned daytime Stars game, which I actually do like this Sunday afternoon hockey Instagram.
Speaker 1: My mom would love that. That's actually a good idea.
Speaker 3: Let's go see geek right now, lowest available ticket, closest without going over prices right style in the three hundred section Sunday Game three. Yeah, cheapest ticket available on.
Speaker 1: Okay, got the worst seat in the house.
Speaker 3: Uh, not necessarily, it's just but probably because that's what's the cheapest development.
Speaker 1: Who goes first?
Speaker 3: Whoever wants to closest with that going over, Let's have Skin go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll do eighty five dollars. Oh that's pretty good. I had fifty six in mind. All right, she said fifty six are you I do you really want to do that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Skin eighty five, eighty six and eighty six minutes your winner, right, there the numbers one hundred and fifty two dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, Now it doesn't that's with fees. That that's fees included, doesn't mean you'll get it. In other words, that's saying, okay, let's do this since I know that you're going to be uh, you know, having all the time on Saturday. What time does the puck drop on Sunday? It's on Sunday. It's not on Saturday. Yeah, okay, Sunday at three thirty. I want you to go and find the lowest price ticket at two thirty on Sunday, and I bet it's going to be you think they'll drop?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, I played the game with Jack White the other day and it went up.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Is it the closer to showtime? Interesting?
Speaker 3: Which is kind of frustrated. Yeah. Also, I kind of acted in for the night sit it on there.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this quote from Miko Ranton and that was unveiled by Front Office Sports yesterday? No, uh huh okay, So this was thrown out there by reporter at Front Office Sports, and it's something that Miko Ranton, in the Star's new acquisition said about leaving Colorado. The guy quoted Ranton is saying, I'm going to Dallas. Do you know why I'm going to Dallas Because I want to jam it down Colorado's throat. Oh wait, that's what he said when he was traded back in January.
Speaker 1: Who did he say that to some reporter?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's it's in an article somewhere. Yeah for him, and then was able to deliver Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sis is reported back in that said he had no intentions of signing in Carolina.
Speaker 1: They had to move him.
Speaker 3: He wanted to be in the Western Conference so he could jam it down Colorado's throat.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what he did. In game seven.
Speaker 3: Stars are down two nothing and he's like, you know what, no one I'm just gonna shoot. Okay, no one else is gonna do anything. I'm gonna shoot the puck. And then he gets there and then he had a hat trick in one period. It's amazing shoot or shoot. Seeing this this quote that he really had it out for them, it also makes I think I hope Luca never thinks that, and he probably is always gonna think that.
Speaker 1: Did you not see when he dropped forty five points? I watched I love it. Uh.
Speaker 3: If you go to at Swisch forty one on Instagram, he's hanging out with Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: There's your mavsy. What is he doing with Ryan Reynolds?
Speaker 2: Do you know the big Blake Lively guy. I have no idea. I didn't even know this happened until Kat just told me.
Speaker 1: All Right, there you have it. A Dallas star's story coming up next. KT is ongoing investigation into the behavior of millennials. Don't Go Anywhere. That's coming up next on The Eagle