Speaker 1: Drink travelers.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you nsus. It just raised me lay long.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I want share them.
Speaker 2: From shame Jesus. Want to see Jesus must be exid grandson to Jesus. Is I think it isn't a mhm yah. Welcome to Things Doc Show with the del Lua.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, lua at day lay at Daly key.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Things Doc Show with Study can Lam your host and I'm happy to have you here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's pray Father and Jesus name. Thank you for your word.
Speaker 4: Pray my friends, your personal prayer.
Speaker 2: We have praid amen today I'll be talking on a very pronto right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing is that.
Speaker 3: I don't know where we get this entally from really indet that as far as you have the lisperity you.
Speaker 2: Practice that's prayer, and don't you don't know what to do?
Speaker 3: We don't, Okay, I'm telling you we well lot, okay, we'm lot and you. The first thing is that all previously that's fantastic. I don't know what that's ben a practice as far as I do this, pat to us practice careers of any climate.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, somebody I love so much.
Speaker 3: If I'm a dam and start to see you for every single minister so you can drop or release.
Speaker 2: There is a thorough reals. There is a thorough practice.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that I can feel that if you want to go for you want to pray for your son, that will make you spiritual that we want to make you know that you guys, make it spiritual spiritually to you. And if you want this song where you can learn skill be a keyboard, this you have to learn use by drummer.
Speaker 2: You want to learn. You want to less not less kill God. You also, yeah, is this the same thing?
Speaker 3: There is enough practics and there is enough movie balance never said you never see them.
Speaker 2: Everything small the intro, we love it. Everything there we are. I don't know where you get our own our own I want listen from that. Believe that there lisperating you. There is no.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you there's a place of your lisperit. I'm also there's a pree place for doing those as zoomed. As far as you have the holy good enough, that's because they called you that. Don't take him to put that worship for Sunday augat over home gets someone to be dromming for you think as you're singing it was to write those uns done practice with them, tract someone think.
Speaker 2: It over and over and over and over and over and over.
Speaker 3: I think you are thought to pitch on Sunday, eyone taking the words on Sunday. Those assume that the listener to give what to stay on the other. Oh, you don't know my level. A further level on level is that I don't write and hours the players hours five hours.
Speaker 2: I understand, and I said, I said, they grace math.
Speaker 3: But think that there's a place for you to be refueled and pras if you aren't taking the world on Sunday, there isn't nothing.
Speaker 2: But when you think that your bible bible taking me.
Speaker 3: Deep and write it down the message even though you know you yota actually spend it down. I don't know where I own myselage from claim for example, no somethime' on Sunday. Also that I'm going to look business for the service. Now, don't just breave me. I assume that you know I know it's business and tell them indeed, I trust me. I come I fromble. I also have to come to the other take from me from my hand. No first cross with them and it left. So I left yourta in me that is in the class for me, but the clasp I left it like that for my first living.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that way for that thing. Please if you got me all up.
Speaker 3: On your humble to practical and from there it comforts me Yescre definitely. So I'm telling you that there is a place for you to practice everything you are meant to do to Reas that even me is prayer. And I know you don't really ask prayer, but at least in your in your room, lock your door, old Mikey, please drink do as if you are leading people in prayer and touch us and worship in your room, lock your door. Yes, do it, because I was with your your tables in your room. Do you know what list that all this is fine to It amplifies our our our skills called grace. Please amplify your find Tony, that will bless you of your hand. If there's nothing in your hand, we can go one place. If this is someone who sang, well you know things, you just you know the place at the same time, and there's a personal Yaza Mikey, he has you'll come to you at even somebody you'll be singing.
Speaker 2: On f night when the keyboard is playing me one and everything I really against each other. And I was saying he is a part of the drummer.
Speaker 3: You know, you know he has not perfect I don't know what I'm telling to do like this. I'm not talking anybody to do. But this is like I said, I'm talking to you or you have to read your book. If you're anything, you're to.
Speaker 2: I'm not a lack for ely spirit. Yeah, there's if you believe in the Holy Spirit. I do. I believe in the Early Spirit. I agree. I believe.
Speaker 3: I'm telling that only amplified what is practice. You really find some what you've done, you only find what is That's where all the space comes in you to be giving.
Speaker 2: You the give your son go but yehs go. Well, it's something they given any opportunity on the at the opportunity. I'm telling that today.
Speaker 3: If you want to go to I mean, you don't be a look at champions because what's good to meetings and talks on these conferences. You know, in conferences you most learn how to pick the most the most practically, Yeah, as well as he is and by age, you are good with the at with his daughter.
Speaker 2: Are you telling that I don't know what to say? He knows what to say, what most cool to do?
Speaker 3: That I really sometimes however, you actually and then you forget your your next point. The happen before when you forget your next point. We got your book, can go back. You can go back to your book and reybody putting and I know you continue and people that was the people that their next point. You really only do if you're stifts your streets and another entirely. Now give them relevant topic even talk Eleman talks like you know now just met that everything just they're just wasting with time.
Speaker 2: It's not on the best there was how many people are you thinking of? God? I'm pretty to say that, learn to pract learn to realize reals. That is not the thing. Oh, I know you know how I am doing this space. I know how I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: There's something bad and you reasing even if you love flow with what you reas.
Speaker 2: You know you give another diety entirely. But he's message that you are you have prepared. Remember days that I will go for meetings.
Speaker 3: I'm looking preid. I really it's I is not you see that if the at and us not prepare for this month. We know that's not.
Speaker 2: Preparing for this thing. You know, you know I really do this speak way they talk. We know we know.
Speaker 3: And if you practice, if you should, and my days I go for practice, go for you. I go for meetings, no reals and not practics to give to stay. And I'll never write the topic. Then I've never write. I know my teacher, I al write the topic giving the team for it.
Speaker 2: I just go and pray. You know, good day, minister. And you're not really flowing.
Speaker 3: And I know that when when I, when I room, when I, it is is different. There's this confident a cofrom I'm seeing. Is this moaning that okay, I know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is gonna.
Speaker 2: I don't know where we get our own idea that you have.
Speaker 3: The right, you don't have to that's react, that's a good I'm thinking that there's some there's some there's something that you really pay for you you can come to you, you know.
Speaker 2: But then that's why you always have to prepare. You always have to be prepate.
Speaker 3: I have got four miss before we have not even you know, I just went randomly and I'm just because even when I'm at tomb, are you are my boot room to teach? Take empty people in my room looking you know, you know the spirit and the angels completely by in my room.
Speaker 2: Are you with me?
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you that sometimes Yeah, when you're alone, courage star a pain, a thing from the see I guess.
Speaker 2: Of sting from seeing stuff. It's if you new nearly domain drummer. Take your pen at table. I'm going you. It is the only way to move fluence. Are you with me? Please be with me? Does I fluce practices?
Speaker 3: There's as nice to know some of you are a corstal doesn't attend the ask your life? Are receiving of present worship? Do yours in a way that mess you on you? Humble yourself? Humble yourself. I'm practice, yeah, oh time careful suddenly Sudan prefore emergency. Yes, practically I remember there I be alone, I'll be leaning on on everything. Room doing doing this for the invitation.
Speaker 2: I'm doing.
Speaker 3: It's from my inside my room, leaned on them, pushed them before myself. Phonny, it's not they could not breathe on it a minute more?
Speaker 2: Are you with me? Reverybody?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: Oh God, don't actually with you, but I was, I was laying and cast ones love and so I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't I do as as to the platform because.
Speaker 3: Everything myself Phonny was, I'm not sure she reas everything no reas. And I'm the only spirit breath on me. I have the listener to breathe and what you real you list free breath and what you realcs. Sometimes most times you don't, you don't realize it. But at least if if you don't reas, yeah, pay someone pay or sunk pa pa pay point. Just if I get there, we saying what what what?
Speaker 2: What? What? What? What? What to pray about? If I pay off key, renything, I paying off key and you can pay off the gates. Very possible to pay your prayer if you've got on the other. At least, good deal with one you understanding though, thank you there out here here here, I believe you believes