Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest is Brett Ford. Brett, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks so much for being here. We appreciate your time. Brett, Please give us a brief bio on yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I currently live in Ontario. My wife's family is all from Cornerbrook, Newfoundland. And yeah, I'm a business owner, I'm an entrepreneur, I'm a spiritual coach, so I do quite a few things. I've got three kids, and yeah, this adventure where my experience came in was last summer, in the summer twenty twenty five, and we were on a family trip. So that's yeah, that's where we'll start our off today.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the fact that you were on a family trip when you had that dog meaning encounter and it wasn't just some run to the mill place. It was in Newfoundland. Did that wind up ruining your vacation.
Speaker 1: For us? No, it was actually Again, I know many people's experiences have been quite different. But for us, it was my son and I that saw these dogmen. And yeah, we were just driving, so I wasn't out and I didn't necessariyly feel you know, it's kind of something from my perspective, I was able just to kind of work through and it certainly didn't ruin our trip. No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank goodness. We're in Newfoundland. If you can tell us did that encounter happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm actually on the on a map right now, just so again I can try to describe it as best I can. So we came in via the port there. It's about six seven hour ferry ride, and we came in about Port of Baskus, So that's where one of the there's about two ferries. One goes to the west side of the island and one goes to the east. I think there may be more, but those are the two main ones. So because my wife's family's in Cornerbrook, you know, it's about a three hour drive from Port of Baskus, So we got in and the night night ship and yeah, we started driving up through Port of Bass through Saint Andrew South Branch all the way up. I believe it's the trans Canada Highway and or the Newfoundland part of it anyways, and then you know, I would say it happened before Stephenville. There's an exit for Stephenville that before you go to Glance and up to Cornerbrook. There, I would say it probably happened somewhere. Again, it was late at night, so between one and two am, I want to say, we were heading this way, so it kind of happened. Yeah, between North Branch and Stephenville is kind of the area that we saw the encounter.
Speaker 2: So dog men are in a lot of different places, but Newfoundland that's not exactly on the top of the list of places i'd expect and eyewitness to see one. But like I said, they are all over so you really never know where you're going to see one. Before we go any further. Bred said that, I'm sure there are a lot of people listening who have no knowledge whatsoever of what Newfoundland's all about. Please give us an education on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Newfoundland is I believe the largest island. It's off the east coast up past Canada. So if you if you are from the US, you know you've got Maine and then it's New Brunswick and then kind of Nova Scotia and then Newfoundland. Now it is Newfoundland and Labrador. It is one province, so we call them provinces and not states. But yeah, so it's all one base. So it's basically just a large island. We have again another large island on the opposite side, Vancouver Island. But it's funny because like I didn't expect it, you know, and about one hundred years ago, I think there may have been wolves on the island, but there are no wolves on the island. There's you know, there's caribou, there's moose, there's black bear. I think there may be links. I'm not quite sure, but there's certainly no wolves that that I'm aware of, And you know, it's it's one of those things where it's just a beautiful area. There's certainly differences on the island, like the west side island tends to have more snow in the wintertime and the east side is a little bit more calm but very foggy. So there is really only one main road across the island, and it takes about six hours from corner Brook to Saint John's I think, so it's about nine ten hours across the whole island. If you're driving, you're you lined up through Gander and some other places. But it really is just a beautiful part of Canada. You know, there's rock faces, there's many lakes everywhere. There's it's it's surrounded by the ocean, so there you know, the ocean on all sides of it. You know, there's lots of fishing there, you know, that's one of the main industries, fishing and forestry and some of the other things. Lots of people there. Hasn't been like the typical job market there, so lots of people end up traveling for work. They might go up to Alberta or wherever to get stuff. But it's certainly a place that is slowly developing. The two main areas I want to say are Corner Brook and Saint John's. You know, usually people end up living in one or the other, at least when you think of the island. Those are the two main places there across the island. What's actually interesting about Newfoundland is it was where certainly a bunch of Native people there. My wife's Native, I'm Native. We're both different, different clans and different tribes there. But the Vikings actually landed there and they mixed with the local people. So that was one of the first points that people ever came from with the Vikings land it on the island, and yeah, ended up mixing with people, so there's a lot of history there too. Also, the furthest point in uh in North America is on in on the island near Saint John's there. I believe it's called It's near There's it's the easternmost point of Canada, so it's Cape Spear and there's a really cool historic site there and and had some World War two military bases and things, and I know that also, I believe America has some some military operations there as well as Canada of course. So it's you know, it's it's it's very beautiful. There's lots of big pine trees, it's the land is ancient, it's rocky, it's it's you know, it's it's when you think of being out in the wilderness, that's like, that's probably one of the most ideal places to think of, whether it's that or Alaska. That's the one of the eastern sides of the island. It's it's very humbling because there's lots of souls that have been lost in the sea out there. There's lots of again ancient it's ancient land, right, It's it's lots of lots of people have been there through through life, and it's just certainly a cool place you ever get a chance to visit. Everybody's so kind and just wonderful, wonderful group of people. So, yeah, great place to be.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of biased. You described it as being a beautiful part of Canada. I don't think I've ever seen any part of Canada that I don't think is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's certainly, certainly very you know, the whole country is beautiful. I mean, even America is beautiful. There's so there's so many different places across Canada and the US that well, and across the world, Like there's it's hilarious because there's little pockets, you know. It's like you can drive you know, anywhere from five five to ten hours and you're in a totally different place. Right, So it's pretty cool to see at least, you know, if you love the water and you love you know, the forest and you love being out in nature, that's a great place to be, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like it'd be a great place to visit, So maybe someday I can make it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: How much of you and your wife talked about the dog meme that you and your son saw, I.
Speaker 1: Would say just a little bit, Like my wife is very practical, and again I think going between it all like she knows who I am, she married me, she loves me. But I think that when we're dealing with cryptids or any sort of entity that really isn't human and certainly not you know, classic animal, you kind of it's not that you you have to allow yourself to have a belief because if you don't have usually and I'll say this, because sometimes this stuff will pop up and you don't have a belief and then it's like, whoa, that's not what I was expecting. Whether you know, but certainly if you're open to experiences, they can they're more likely to happen. And sometimes that happens with you just subconsciously. You might be open to something and it happens. So I would say, we told her about the event, but you know, she kind of she didn't. It was nothing, no sweat off her back because it didn't affect her in a negative way. And you know, it wasn't really until after the experience that I was able to like think through it and let my son kind of talk through it and you know, just be open and about all of that stuff. And again, I'm much more open and receptive to everything from ghosts to cryptids. So it's it's not it's not far outside of my lane for what I do. So I would say that again, we just had had a brief talk. And you know, as long as as long as I'm not to going too far off the deep end in terms of allowing myself to live in that all the time, then it's easier to manage. I think a lot of times. And you know, saying this with with all the love I can, I think that many of us could certainly get trapped in a in a place where that becomes our only focus. And you know, obviously this is something that you do, and it's wonderful to have this because it is needed because people don't know where to take their experiences, whether and even the military, you know, whether it was aliens or not. You know, pilots have these experiences and they don't know where to take that stuff. And so it's so important that we have these channels, but we'd also don't want to get lost in it, you know, we don't want to let it. You know, if you've had a negative experience, or if you've had a neutral experience, even it's it's it's okay to go and process it and it certainly will change you, but you still have to like live in the world, you know, and it's hard. And that's why it's important to have groups because when you can talk about things that with people that understand it, you can allow yourself to heal through your you know, potentially negative experience and also then process it and be like, Okay, I still also have a job to go to on Monday, right, And so I think it's important to just kind of have a balance and be able to look at things both logically and with emotion and with like an open mind and just kind of allow it all to be what it is. And like, I truly believe that each experience has something to teach us. And again, whether it's been a negative experience for some or a positive for others, or or a neutral experience. I don't think these dogmen are here for no reason. I think everything kind of has a place, and if they if you've been uh, you know, I don't want to say just fortunate, because again, some people have negative experiences, but if you've been, if you've had an experience, it just changes you. I think I think that most people would say that they've you know, when you see something for the first time. Again, I had a I had a ghost experience, and it was the very first time I actually physically saw one, and and and it just kind of is like, oh, Okay, there's more than meets the eye. It's like the crows that are beautiful birds in different different wavelengths and different spectrums, right, you know, when you're open to that stuff, there's there's just more to the world. And but you also have to you know, you have you have a very practical life. So I like to kind of take the supernatural as well as the practical and kind of find that nice sweet middle ground where you can honor the experiences and also live your life, because again, you can get lost in one of the other you know, you can get lost in a practical experience where you have no magic in your life, no, you know, and you're just being a drone on autopilot and just like, what's your life? Meant for, or you can go the opposite way and just live in imagination land and live in a place where you don't feel ever connected to anybody around you because you're just so gone. And so that's why I think integration is so important with any of this stuff. So yeah, again, my wife's a little bit different, but yeah, my son and I were able to talk through it and it was worked out well for us.
Speaker 2: So, you saw a ghost, you saw a dog man. I think one of the biggest reasons why you're still so well adjusted after having those experiences is the fact that you're so open minded. I think that's great. Yeah, people like you when you have an experience, it's like seeing a dog mean or seeing a ghost. When you have a mindset, when you have a paradigm like what you do, that just helps so much. It really does. If you've had a dog mean encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a Bigfoot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big Foot podcasts. Please go to my Bigfoot sighting dot Com. All right, Brett, please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us server less detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so again we were driving through you know, Port of Masks up through towards Stephenville and eventually Cornerbrook there and it was late at night. Again, when you get into Port of Bass is really kind of there's a there's an eerie sense there, right, because it's it's it's the first point on the on the island. It's it's the entry points. So the way start crashing against the rocks. It's all pitch black. So when we get off, it's like you don't know where to go at first, and so you're just kind of following the car in front of you because you're you're on a boat with a big you know, a bunch of cars. So it's nighttime. It's not like being in a big city. There's not lights everywhere, so you're really beholden to to you know, just nature and the cars in front of you. And so you kind of get on this one lane road and you're going there's this again Portbasses little town. So there's you know, some homes and there's gas station, but you have to fill up on gas because you might go an hour or two without seeing a gas station, right, so we you know, we made sure to get gas. And I'd say it's probably eleven o'clock at night at this point, twelve o'clock at night, and and so we just start following the car in front of us, and yeah, we're going. It's it's pitch black. So if you can imagine, it's basically a two lane highway, but then there's a so every once in a while there's a passing lane that comes up and it kind of alternates, so on your side, when you're driving on the right side of the road, an extra lane will come in so then you can pass. Because there's big trucks, this is really the only lane for most of the trucks to get to bring stuff the goods around the entire island. So there's you know, there's transport trucks and whatnot, and they're hustling. They need to get to where they're going. But it's it's nighttime, so you know, once in a while you can pass somebody, or sometimes even the trucks are going so fast that you might let them pass you. So we're driving and you know, the lanes are alternating, and it's just late at night and we're just going and and we're fortunate, you know. I don't want to make it sound stereotypical, but it was kind of like a really bright night out for us. There was I don't think it was a full moon, you know, for you know, you know, a classic werewolf story or anything, but certainly the moon was bright enough that it was giving some good light off. And so when you're driving here, you have to think of all these big, beautiful trees. You have to think of all these big, gorgeous evergreen trees. And so when you have the two lane and it's three lanes a lot of the way because of that alternating lane, and so as you're going it kind of opens up. Sometimes it's a little bit narrower and the trees are right by the highway, and other times it kind of opens up and there's a little bit of a ravine on the edges of the side, and then there's kind of a tree line there. And again, because it was a bright night when we were out in those kind of more open areas, so there'll be trees, there'll be a bunch of trees, and then they'll be kind of open planes and then there'll be like little lakes and little things all around. And there was lots of reds and yellows and greens kind of colors all aroun around. You know.
Speaker 3: It was a.
Speaker 1: Summertime and we were going We were driving in our little Ford Explorer here. It's a wonderful car. I actually like it a lot. But we're going down and my you know, we've got all the luggage in the back. We've got luggage on the top, and my one son is in the very back, and my daughter's in the in her car seat on the side, and my other son, who's who's twelve at the time, he's sitting in the right hand seat behind the passenger where my wife was sitting. I'm driving, and my wife and my daughter and my other son were asleep, so they're all kind of just sleeping. You know. We got a couple hours to get there. So my other son, my son that saw the dog man with me, was was awake, and so he's just looking out the thing, you know, he's looking out the window and we're driving and we're going down. I'd say we we had already kind of we had been jostling with some trucks for a little bit a time, and then I was finally like, all right, these guys really are hustling. They need to get where they're going, so I let them pass on this lane highway. And so it's just us now. We're you know, once in a while, you know, every probably ten minutes or so, you might see a car come in the opposite direction. But we're kind of alone out here. We're driving outside of the cars that got off the boat that decided to take one of the motels. You know, we're one of the only cars on the roads outside of the big trucks. So we're going and again, it's it's about one in the morning at this point, and my son says, hey, Dad, do you see that? And I was like no, and so but then I look in the rear view mirror. Okay, so I look over to my right. My wife's still sleeping, so I see her, and I see in the rear view mirror, I see this creature. And I'll tell you a little bit of experience, like I know what a bear looks like, I know what a black bear looks like, I know what animals look like. Spent a lot of time in woods in different places, and I see this creature and I was like, okay, this is you know, slightly bigger than a black bear. And it's kind of on all fours. And now again I'm seeing this in the rear view mirror. My son got a really good look here, and I've seen this in the rearview. He's like, what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: You know, and it's like it starts to stand up, and it stands up from it was kind of on all fours and then it slowly kind of stood up and and it's you know, it's it's on the side. We're going about i'd say eighty kilometers an hour maybe actually I guess we're probably doing almost one hundred, so that's about eighty you know, what is that? I think about eighty miles an hour. Anyways, we're going pretty fast, but then you know, it's not not too fast, you know, for the for the highway, but it stands up. So as it's standing up, I'm like, oh my god, Like, that is definitely not a bear. It's kind of slender, so definitely, you know, it's it's kind of it's like again, it's kind of like almost looking at a wolf and a bear. Mixed and a person mixed because it's it's it's like it's slender on the bottom and it kind of, you know, it's it's it looks very muscular. I don't know if any of you have seen the Harry Potter where Wolf it kind of it kind of had a little bit of that body, but then there was more hair to it. It was just this one was more slender. We ended up seeing too, but I'll go into that later. And so it stands up and it's it's kind of up. It has like a you know, a certainly a face. Now I'm watching this happen. I swear to god it was slow motion because I'm watching as we just passed it, and it's in my rear view mirror, and it like, you know, objects in mirror a closer than they appear, certainly, And it stands up and it's it's black, you know, it's it's black. It's you know, there's a little bit of gray to it, but it's mostly black. It's it's got the you know, it looks athletic. It's it's like an athletic dog. I don't know what to say. It was like a dog man, right, And so it stands up and it looks and it's looking at our car. It certainly saw us. And you know, my son's got his head to the door or the window and he's like twisted his head around and he's looking at this thing and he's like, oh my god, like what is this right? And it kind of had the glowing eyes. I don't want to say, like okay, it's the eyes aren't actually glowing, of course, but it had like yellowish white kind of eyes and it was just there and it's it's looking at us. It definitely, you know, is making a itself known that it was there. Obviously, it didn't start chasing us or anything. It was just it was just like, hey, like I'm wanting you to see me again. It was It was weird because I was like, you know, at first thought, I'm thinking a black bear, but I'm like, why is this thing standing up? And then it's like, okay, this certainly isn't a black bear. It's it's in the ravine, right, so it's down kind of we're on a two lane right now, and so there's a little bit of space between it and the tree line and it's kind of down and it had just kind of walked down and then it stands up and it's like, oh, okay, that's again, that's not a person, that's not a bear. That's something I haven't seen where, you know, the Explore mirrors aren't like too small at all. Like I saw it pretty well in the mirror, and I'm like, Okay, that's weird. And my son's getting a real nice look at this thing, and he's like, wow, that's a were wolf right, And obviously not quite but today it's like, oh, Dad, is that a were wolf?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it? You know? And I'm like I didn't know what to make of it in that moment. So we're we're still driving here, okay, me and my son now begin to talk about what we just saw. We're past it by now. It wasn't like a terrifying experience. It was something I was just kind of in shock. You know. It's like, you know, if a whale comes up out of the water and you see a whale, you'll be like, oh wow. But you know, if like a spaceship comes out of the water, you'd be like, oh wow, like what am I seeing here? So it's kind of that feeling like something different, something outside of the normal. I could see it really well, even in the rear view, because it was so you know, again, if it's like a three quarter moon or something. It certainly it was the the moon was out enough and that we were able to see this thing well enough that I wouldn't say, okay, you know, I wouldn't have passed it off as something else. Now, what made me truly believe wasn't again this was It was the next experience that I'll go into after. But so me and my son are talking about it, you know, we're like, what what just happened? He's like, Dad, did you see that? I was like, yeah, like holy cow. Now we kind of wake my wife up a little bit and like, mom, did you see that? It's like no, what? Like what? What was just like an animal, you know, like a dog man thing? It was like werewolf. It was like no, like and anyway, she went back to sleep, so she wasn't really shoot. You know, everyone's tired. It was a long trip from our house. It's about twenty two hours, so you know, we we had had we had already gone, we had slept overnight somewhere, so we're about ten hours into the next day journey at this stage or you know, closer to twelve probably hours. So she's tired. Certainly I was tired too, but I was hopped up on energy drinks. You know, I got to drive my family safely, so I'm not I'm not letting myself. I've had enough experience through delivery driving that you know, I'm not going to uh not be awake, right I had. I even at points I cracked the window and I was put my hand out and I, you know, I just keep myself awake because you know, I got to get my family there safely. So know, now we're reved up. Me and my son are like, holy cow. So we start talking back and forth. We're like, you know, what did you see? You know, wow, that was crazy. He's like like, Dad, I just you know, we just saw this and and it was a kind of a cool experience because again we had never experienced anything like that before. And you and I were able to talk about it and uh yeah, again it was it was like it was very athletic. It was black hair, it had kind of glowing like eyes. I call them glowing because they're just bright. You know. It was like it was hard to mistake, very wolf like snout. There were Again, there's parts of it. You know, if I think of a you know, a van helsing where wolf, it wasn't like that. It wasn't like huge bulky upper. It was you know, I had a bigger upper, but it wasn't it wasn't it was it was it was very slender, but you know, muscular. You know, there's there's tribes in different countries in the world that you know, run a long way. And you know, if you know, if I compare a bodybuilder to one of those people from the tribes, it would be more like the person from the tribe because they're just super athletic people, right, very slender, able to go long distances. This kind of body was built for that, certainly able to maneuver long distances. So we keep going here, right, and we're talking about this, and i'd say twenty minutes pass, we're starting to calm down again. My son's like, hey, you know, we'll talk about this again tomorrow, and so he, you know, starts to kind of drift off again. It's it's about one point thirty at this point in the in the night, or I guess in the early early morning. And so why I keep driving. You know, the kids are all asleep, and next thing you know, in the we're in a very similar place, but it's you know, quite a ways up the road now again even closer to the Stephenville and we're on the TransCanada Highway. So we're going i'd say it's about three lanes. At this point. Some trucks had passed us again some you know, there was kind of one on me for quite a while there, and it was so it was i would say it was the truck itself had just kind of gone gone far off ahead, maybe about four hundred meters ahead of me, and so it was way up there, but you know, it was going and so then again I'm kind of here alone. We're about to go around a bend kind of thing. So there's lots of like kind of twists and turns, but a lot of you know, there's some hills, we're going up and down different places, but in this part we were coming to kind of a left handed turn and again on the side, we were fortunate at this point. I'm kind of glad in some ways because if it was right on the tree line, you know, ten meters from my car, be you know, feeling a little bit different, but it was again on the right side of the vehicle and I'm looking out ahead, and on the right side there's again a kind of a clearing. There's no there's not really a ravine this time, but there is a small hill, just a small little hill that's like a rounded hill, so it's not like a flat like drop off. It's just like a small little like incline. And then there was also on the right hand side, there was before that hill there was kind of just an open area, so the hill kind of went around, and then there's a bunch of trees kind of you know, on that hill. And then on the right side there's an open field and then some like a little pond like it's just a couple of little like pond type things. And then there's like space here. So this is where there's kind of open space. And again there's kind of some little there's a little we call them mountains, but there are nothing like the rockies, but they're certain like there's some big ones of course, so you know, you're kind of going through, which is also another beautiful part of Newfoundland. Uh you're going through, and so in the in the distance there's more trees, of course, but you know, right on this little mound, as it's going up to the tree line, don't I look out the front window, of the front right window, and I see another dog man. And this was the first time. And my son's asleep at this point. I wake him up right after, but my a, as I'm sitting here, I see this dog man, and at this point I know, I'm like, this is a thing. This is definitely what we saw earlier. It's not the same one. It's actually it's actually got a little bit of white on it. And it is black again, but it's got some white. It's not gray and black like the other one. It's more, it's more it's it's a different one. And another reason why I knew it was a different one is because it was standing. It's funny because it was almost like there's a scene in Underworld where I think in the fourth one, if any of you watch Underwall, you must like like wear wolf movies, But there's a scene in that where the wolves. It wasn't the one with Kate Beck and Sales one right after it's like the prequel and they kind of slink back into the forest like they they move back even in the first one, there's a there's a shot of after Selene gets the guy Victor, the wolves kind of slink back into the shadows. Well, this is kind of how it felt. It was like right on the shadow line. It's standing right beside these trees, right between them. It's very at this point, it's very much making itself known to me. And it is different than the other one. It looks more or it has more of an energy of one of like the leaders, if you will, of seemingly a clan of these things. It's it's it's bulkier up top. It's not as slender as the other one. Uh. If if I was to describe them, the other one would be more like a scout, and this one's kind of like more of like a you know. It definitely had the energy of like I'm in charge and I'm making myself known to you. So it's there and it's sitting or sorry, it's not sitting, it's standing up, and and I'm looking at this thing and we kind of lock eyes right again. It had This one had actually as funny, this one had less yellow eyes than the other one. It had more white white eyes almost. It was weird because it's almost like there's I don't know how to describe this, because there's almost like a humanness to it. But again, it's you know, it was definitely a dog man, but it was it was very much like its eyes were able to speak to me, if that makes any sense. It was able to like communicate to me through it through its gaze. But you know, it's funny. Right now, I have a poster in my room, I mean, my my basement office right now, and we have a I have a beautiful wolf and it's just it's in this like stare and it's just kind of staring at me and that and it's funny because I never thought of this. This is exactly how that that a dog man looked at me. And on the poster says in wildness is the preservation of the world. And in this moment, when I'm looking at this dog man, I'm getting this sense.
Speaker 3: Of I, you know, we're aware of you, we're here, we're looking at you, and and uh uh yeah, so it was there.
Speaker 1: It's it's bigger, it's bulkier up top, it's more got kind of more of that almost like a bodybuilder look. But again, it's very it's still slender. It's like it's still very athletic. It's nothing like you know, it's not like a huge, bulking beast like you know, like Eddie Hall or anything like that. It's it's just it's a little bit bulk. You're up top certainly again has that very commanding presence, and it's looking at me and it's got it. You know. I don't know how to describe it, because it's it's it's not got its hand us on a hips or anything. It's not one of those funny memes. It's just like it's just there looking at me. But it's looking at me intensely, right, It's it's looking at me with just a feeling of I'm witnessing you, I'm watching you, I'm we're aware of you. And I had never experienced anything like this. Again, I had just probably i'd say about six months prior to this experience, I had experienced my first ghost experience, and so this was kind of like that happening again in a way, because it was very much like, Okay, this is something I have to get used to. These are real things that are out here. Again. I didn't even think dog men at the time. Like I was. I was, you know, obviously in that in that moment, I wasn't thinking dogmen. But then immediately after I'm like, oh, yeah, that was a that was a dog man. That's what that was. But what was interesting is because I had never I you know, I had after this experience, I looked up and I looked and I said, you know, are there really dog men in this uh in this area? And and I didn't think there was. For the longest time, I was like, I don't think there really are dog men in Newfoundland. But I guess, like anything, you know, if if there's packs of them, they they move around. Certainly it's an island that's locked off from regular land, so there there has to be some sort of I don't think they're not the type of like we're going to stow away on a ship and get here. This is very much like I I do believe that cryptids have access to other uh you know, kind of dimensions if you will, or you know, able to kind of go in and between that, because there'd be no reason, you know, I don't. I don't think they were always on the island. If you will, I think that you know, they're there it's kind of more of a newer thing, or maybe you know, maybe there has been. And that's one of the actually reasons why I'm on this show right now, is because I had looked up, you know, and I found a gentleman that was on the island that had you know, Seen three and he was on your show. And so that's that's why I even contacted you, because you know, it's like, Okay, somebody else had this experience on the island. Uh, this must be a thing. They must be here, whether they were here before or you know, the whole time, or if you know, it's more of a newer occurrence. It certainly they're there now looking at this thing and seeing it. It's pretty you know, it was pretty tall, certainly bigger than me. I'm about five eleven and a half, you know who call six feet. I guess it seemed it seemed like it was bigger than me. If I was outside and not in a car driving at you know, sixty seventy miles an hour, I'm sure that I would have felt a little bit more intimidated, especially at you know, one p thirty two am. But in this moment, I didn't feel that sense of intimidation. I felt like more of like a reverence almost for these creatures. Again, I know a lot of people have had a lot of different stories, but this is just the way I felt in that moment. Because for me, with some of the work I do, I'm a spiritual life coach. On the side, I'm also a just an entrepreneur, right, so do I do? Lots of I have businesses, practical businesses too, So again I have to kind of be able to merge both the worlds. But in this I didn't feel like a sense I'd like to have one or two. I'd like to have two confirmations of something and so if they are connected to that somehow. This was certainly the second confirmation for me that I needed to be like, Wow, Okay, this is something, what is this about? What is this moment for? And again, if I was outside at you know, two in the morning, I certainly probably would have been a little scared. My son probably would have been a little scared. You know, when there's a being that you know could mess you up, you know, whether it's sasquatch or anything. You know, even if even if you're just around somebody that has a sword or something you know you're going to feel a sense of intimidation because you don't know somebody's or anything's intentions. I didn't feel a sense of like fear from the intentions. Again, I'm very good at reading people either, even if they're in the room with me. I you know, I like people or I don't, just based on their energy. Sometimes I'm wrong, but most of the times I'm pretty spot on. And so this wasn't that at all, Like I didn't feel that, but it was definitely like this is our land situations. It would almost be like if you were to be you know, Christopher Columbus coming across or one of the vikings coming around you see a bunch of natives standing on the side with weapons and they're like they don't know, and you don't know. That's kind of how it felt. In a way. It's like we're just in each other's world, in each other's lane, and we're knowledging each other, and so it's like, Okay, what is this? And so that's kind of how it felt. But again, if I was outside with the thing, I may have felt a lot more intimidated from the experience. But yeah, I'd say again, the moon's going again, it felt like time was slow. I was able to really pick up on the features, kind of like the claw like hands. It's funny because the feet are very much more like like kind of like it's up on its back legs. It's very much like a dog dog legs. And then you go up the body. Now I didn't notice any tail or anything like that. Maybe I wasn't looking, but I didn't notice like massive, you know, like a tail or anything like that. But as we're going up its features, it's very athletic, you know. I did see some you know, just slenderness in there, and then the upper body was very bulky. But then hand the hands interesting because they're not you know, they're not human hands, and they're they're they're like dog feet, but they're they're like more I don't know how to describe it. I guess it's more like they're they're almost it's almost like they're able to use them in a way that you know, if if a dog was standing up on a hind legs, it can't use its feet right, the feet just kind of flop down and it's other unusable. For for whatever reason, this dog man or then the other one even too, seemed like it had some ability to maybe utilize its hands in other ways. And that's I guess why they're uh, what's what's the word not bipedal, because that's too when they're able to go on stand up on their back legs and walk, or on all fours and walk, So there certainly has to be some ability there to do both. Uh. But they were definitely connected to each other. Again, from my experience, when I have anything happening in pairs like that, it was like a confirmation for me that they were trying to show themselves, you know, because if it had just been the first experience and just for you know, primarily for my son, and like when I seen it in the rear view, it's like, okay, that's something I kind of you know, turn my head a little bit and I see it. It's like, okay, that's something, you know, I might be able to chalk that up to this is just a random event. But in this experience, it was a very much a confirmation for me that there were two and that they were trying to reveal themselves to me. And then after that I didn't wake my wife up at this point, it's again very late but I woke my son up, like I saw another one. I saw another one, buddy. He's like, no way, no way, Dad, that's crazy. He's like, what did it look like? And so I'm telling him, and then you know, we're we're just wrapped up at this point because it was it was kind of a cool experience, especially if you're not afraid of it. In that moment. You know, I'm walking outside. It has no way to jump on me and eat me or anything like that. But yeah, so I'm just telling him, and then we kind of got to We kept driving, and I then start to tune in from a spiritual perspective on the whole thing, and yeah, so we get there and that was kind of the main encounterpoints for me. But again, it felt like time was slow, so I was able to like process it much quicker, if you will. And it felt like I was able to look at him for you know, forty seconds maybe almost like it felt like I was able to watch him for almost a minute. And I'm sure that it was only like a quick five, you know, ten seconds that I saw because as we approached, he's standing there making himself known because he moves out of the tree line and then he kind of moves back into the tree line as we're passing. So it was very much just a very cool and unique encounter and that was confirmation for me. And that was just me that saw that one. So I knew at that point like what we had seen earlier was certainly accurate and true, because again, I don't like to just believe my eyes all the time or believe my feelings all the time. It's like, okay, I need confirmation, and that was definitely in it. So, yeah, that was our experience from that perspective.
Speaker 2: Isn't life exciting?
Speaker 1: Oh so very much?
Speaker 2: When you have experiences like what you did, it definitely does ref things up. You said they looked like a cross between a bear and a wolf. Did their heads look more beer alike or wolf like?
Speaker 1: For me? Like, they looked definitely more wolf like. I think the bear reference where it's like a cross between a bear, a wolf, and a man is more like they had kind of like almost you know how sometimes wolf for isn't like as thick this this fur on, especially the second one, seemed a lot thicker and the body like if it again, I know what a black bear looks like. I know it's late at night, but I'm already revved up at this point. I'm totally in the zone, just like feeling high on life and enjoying, you know, the drive, and being safe because I here's the other thing. When you're driving at night, especially in Newfoundland, especially in Newfouland, there are moose that will come out of nowhere and run in front of your car, and your whole family's dead, and we don't want that. So I'm very much on high alert, not in a bad sense, just I'm focused, right, I'm there. So I was able to look and this, Yeah, it just had a bulk. You're more of a black bear like upper body, I'd say, and then like kind of like a wolf like lower body. Again the pause were more wolf like. It would just I think where the bear cross comes in is just more of that. It certainly had more fur on this one on the top and just more of that thickness to it. So it just again it was a little bit different, but very much in the same kind of mindset, but very much a wolf like, you know, canine type head.
Speaker 2: There are places in Kentucky where the locals call the dog men beer rellas because they kind of look like a cross between a gorilla and a bear. Well, there are other places where people call them beer wolves because of the look that they have, where they look somewhat like a bear and they look somewhat like a wolf. So I think it's ironic that they're in Newfoundland. The two that you saw had that look that they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, that's how I would describe them. Certainly. Again, the one was a little bit more slender, but they just it's funny because it's when you're when you're thinking about I've seen a lot of were wolf movies and a lot of things over time, and it wasn't like a classic were wolf. Again, you have Underworld were wolves, you have Van Helsing were wolves, you have one of my favorites, dog Soldier wear wolves, and you know ginger snaps. You have all these different types of creatures and this kind of looked like a cross between some of them, and yeah, like bear like and also but then sorry, they also the the Harry Potter were wolf. You know, I'd say it's kind of a cross between that and a classic like were wolves. So yeah, very much like there was some bear features there too that you could argue that were there but again, these are dog mens, so it's a I think maybe like anything, you know, whether it's and maybe this is something for the listeners and something for other people that have had these experiences. You know, how deer can be different in every different regions. Maybe there's kind of that going on as well, Like there might be different kind of dogmen in different regions. I'm sure that's the case with a lot of cryptids, like they just you know, there's different types of orcas, there's different types of everything, So I'm sure that that might be a thing.
Speaker 2: All that definitely does hold true with dog men. To seeing the first one leave your son more excited or fearful.
Speaker 1: For my son, I think he like he takes after his dad, So I think it was like, WHOA, what did I just see? It was, you know, kind of because we're in a car going pretty quickly, and he was he was able to get a really good look, but it was like just something out of the ordinary, right, and so he was just more in shock and awe. Definitely not fearful, because this is again part of things that I'm into. Anyway. I never had these experiences before, but I had been over the last three years, really diving into the more spiritual side of things. This was for him and something where he wasn't afraid at all, and neither was I. But again, that may be different. You know, of course, if you're out in the woods by yourself and you feel like something is watching you, If you feel like it felt like something was watching me, and that's what made me look up in the first place, it's like, oh, I'm about to have another one of these experiences. And yeah, lo and behold you look up and I see this thing in the near the tree line for the second time. So my son, my son, definitely it wasn't a place of fear, but very much would have been different. I'm sure if we were outside with a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure it would have too. Yeah. That changes everything, and it goes with us saying I'm so glad he's handling all this so well. Speaking of him, was he frustrated about not seeing the second one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, he was. He was pointed, excuse me, he was very much disappointed in not seeing the second one like I had. It was. Yeah, I think that he would. He would have liked to see it. He's always trying to to have those experiences. You know, not that we were ever looking to have a dog man experience, but he likes the stuff as well, and I'm sure he would have liked to see the second one, especially after I described it to him.
Speaker 2: I figured it would be that way, but I thought i'd ask you to be thorough about that. Do you think you could have stopped the Explorer and had time to wake him up so we could have seen that second one instead of passing by?
Speaker 1: I think because it was so late at night. So well, there's a lot going through my mind, right because as we're driving, you know, I've got to get to to you know, get us safely, and we've got probably another two hours to our destination at this point, because we weren't just going to Cornerbrook. We were going out to the to the cabin, which was but another fifty minutes out. So I it was already super super late. We already had such a long day. And again from a perspective of I didn't feel the need to stop, you know, it wasn't like I should slam out my brakes. Holy cow, what is this? Because I felt like I was got a sense of the thing just through, just through like an intuition. If you will. And so it wasn't. It didn't feel like this is a moment to stop. And I know that sounds crazy because you're like, oh my god, like you just saw a dog man. You know, for anybody else listening, I'm so sorry that I didn't do it. But you know, it's it's I've got my four year old daughter, you know, my seven year old son. Everyone's sleeping, my wife's sleeping. Uh. You know, it's kind of dangerous to stop. Also on the highway at night with all these big transports kind of coming through. There's moose everywhere, and you know, it didn't feel like the responsible dad thing to do, because let's say, you know, I got even thinking. You know, it's like if this is what I think it is, if this truly is a dog man, and and now I'm going to stop. It's not very far from the road, right, and they can move quick, you know, they they're not slow by any means. And so if I'm looking at this thing again, it's I'm coming up on I see out the right hand side of my front window. So as I'm driving closer, I'm going you know, again, about one hundred kilometers an hour, maybe ninety I definitely slowed down. I one hundred percent slowed down now that I'm thinking about it, But I didn't. There was no chance I was going to be stopping to to to see this thing, because again, if there is some sort of threat to it, I'm not going to put my family in that sort of danger. Right And and even though I like to think that, you know, I was having an intuition with it and it was there for for me and that, you know, my family, then it's I just I'm not gonna I'm just not going to do that. If it was just me in the car, or even me and my wife, yeah, I probably would have. Honestly, It's like I'd love to go h tornado watching, you know, to you know, be one of those people and just see that. I like to have those cool new experiences. I love that stuff, but I'm not going to put my kids in harm's way by any means. So that wasn't even thought honestly for me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's totally understandable. When you have all the considerations that you were dealing with, I can totally understand why you didn't stop. You said that the second one wasn't all that far from the road. How close would you say it was to the road at the closest point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the close point it stays so okay. So again, as we're going up, there's kind of a clearing and then the little like little kind of a hill, like a small hill. I'd say, if you're to stand next to this little hill, is a nice rounded hill. It would be about I don't know, six feet tall. It's not a huge hill, you know, maybe maybe eight feet tall. Not even a huge hill. It's like something you easily run up, right, It's it's it's like, you know, something you'd take your four year old on on a sled and you did go up and down a million times, right, it's not it's nothing crazy. And then on on the on the side with it was by the trees. So right there, right at the top of the hill is the little the trees. You know, it's kind of the trees kind of followed around and the hills kind of you know, like a little i want to say, like a half circle and then kind of goes back off into like the back trees and stuff. So as you're it's it's almost like in an if you're to put your hand your left hand on this like to your right side, and you put your thumb out in a ninety degree angle. That's kind of what it looked like, right, And as you put your hand on an angle, there's like a little hill up and then there's trees once you get to your finger point. And if you're to draw a line with your index finger from your other index finger and you follow the pattern in your hand and your and follow it down through to your thumb, that would be like the incline and then the way the trees kind of went on the top of the hill. So it's it's kind of if you're again follow with your finger, it's probably at your first knuckle where the wolf, you know, the dog man was standing. And so I'm driving up to it. I see it at the right window. Again, it felt for me like it was more a minute. I'm probably driving. I slowed down a little bit, so I'm probably going about eighty kilometers an hour. Was that sixty miles an hour? Maybe fifty miles an hour, whatever it was, So we're going I would say, what are we dealing with? Feet here? I'd say it was about twenty meters away, so maybe about what's meters to feet. No, it's probably even close. Now, it's definitely even closer than that. It was pretty close. It was pretty close to the road. Honestly, you could if you're to put two cars between it, I'd say about maybe five five cars, not long ways, short ways. If you're to just park cars from the road all the way to the tree line, it's probably like five or six cars lengths. So what you know, I'm trying to I know everybody's dealing with different measurements here, so I'm trying to just give a visual. Yeah, probably about five or six car lengths to the little hill and then the hill, this tiny, tiny little hill up and then there there it is right there. So as we're as I'm going here, it's it's pretty close to the road and we lock eyes. I'm in on this thing and I'm driving by, and it was so cool because as I start to drive by, I'll never forget it, like on the in the passenger window. I wish you know again, it's one of those moments I don't know if you can, I truly have a belief you can't sometimes actually pick these things up on camera like they're there, if there are dimensional beings or if they're you know, able to go between like sasquatch and all these other creatures that you know, are able to you know, become invisible if you will, or phase in and out of dimensional living. I don't think that you can pick them up on camera. I think that's why a lot of people have troubles getting them. It would be like you were taking a picture out the window of like a dog man, right and right in my face there and you know, my wife. It's hilarious because in my head, ye, there a picture. Uh. You know, my wife's got brown hair. So she's she's rested against the you know, her head against the side of the car, you know, closer to the dog man. Uh. And she's got her legs kind of up. Not always the safest position to drive in, of course, because you know, you could hurt your legs or you know, break your legs. But anyways, looking out the window, so I'm seeing her laid down on their head in like a pillow. And then out the side window and again this is all happening in slow motion. I see the dog man and it's like it's looking at me and we had locked eyes before it even got to this window. But it was like, ow, it's a it's an image I will never forget. It's like a dog man up my wife's head, and then the little hill and then the trees in the back and the dog man just standing right there, and yeah, pretty honestly, pretty amazing experience for me. Again, I never thought i'd see something like this, so it was very very cool.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it is you never expect to see a dog me in until you do. And if your wife would have only known was right outside her window.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I think she would have been a little u Yeah, I think it's probably a good thing she didn't see. That's she may have had a lot different feeling about it than I did.
Speaker 2: No, I bet she probably would have. Did it. Ever, seem like anyone else on the highway might have seen that second dog me in two?
Speaker 1: No, only because again the truck had gone past. And like you know, if somebody see something, especially a truck driver at night, you know, they see those they're prone to seeing, you know, their imagination and plays tricks on them at nighttime especially, you know, and sometimes it's not even their imagination. Many times they actually do see many many things. I'm sure many of you truck drivers can relate, but it's it's very important that they all so tune that stuff out because they have to get where they need to go safely. So I don't think this, you know, I don't think the truck and saw in front of me saw saw this at all. Again, it was kind of our It was already around the bend when I even got close to it, So I don't I can't imagine anybody else saw this. It would have been cool, obviously, you know, but but no, it was just it was just me. And so that's why, you know, it's hard to take, you know, one person's word for it. And that's why again, a show like this where you know, we've all had these experiences, you know, and we've you know, slightly different experiences here and there, but you know, we can all vouch to say, you know, I saw something that stood out, you know, stood out and it was completely different.
Speaker 2: Well, Brett, you might be the only person who saw that second dog Man, but I believe you, I really do. Now you told us about the bright moon that was out that night, and it's a given that a lot of people listening to to night show are convinced that what you saw were to wear wolves not dog men. What's your take on that. Do you think they were dog men or do you think they were were wolves? And if they were were wolves, is that a good thing or a bad.
Speaker 1: Thing for me?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like, listen, I love were wolves, I really do. I love them like they're they're I'm very connected with the wolf in general. Actually I'm Mohawk Native. It's funny. I'm white, but I'm Mohawk Native. I've got my status card and I'm from the wolf clan, so I'm very connected with the wolf. But if I was to think about these they they definitely felt more dog man uh and very much like they It's funny because I think were wolves have a sort of a different energy or reading. If if everything is made of energy, right, and and there's different energy readings for different creatures. This one definitely I've spent time with wolf energy, and it was sort of it was it was not wolf energy, it was more it was definitely more dog man energy. If that makes even any sense to anybody, I hope it does. But it very much felt like dog men. I don't think it would have been a problem for me if it was where wolf energy definitely different were wolves. It definitely would have been a different scenario in terms of probably what they were after or what they wanted. I I just, yeah, I would not have started searching for dog man encounters in Newfoundland if I didn't think this was a dogmen. And I think that there's just there's just different creatures and there's there's different things, and I just I just believe this was a dog man. Yeah, I don't know how to describe outside of that.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes two of us. I'm pretty sure they were dog men. It was clear that they wanted you to see them. But what benefit do you think there was for you to see.
Speaker 3: Them that night?
Speaker 1: I guess this is where I'll have to kind of get into a little bit of my background, just so people have a little bit of context that that's.
Speaker 2: Okay sure by all means.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I run a senior's moving business. We work with a lot of seniors. We do, you know, I help, you know, I hire caring people to help ensure you know, grandma gets where she is needs to go safely. We move people into seniors' homes. If you don't know what that is, it's a place where elderly people go and live with other elderly people and get care and so you know, we help people downsize. That's my day to day, okay. But I also am a spiritual life coach. So I grew up in the in the Pentecostal Christian world, and it never fully resonated with me. I asked a lot of questions I from from my perspective, I it was it was God or whatever you want to call it has been so much more and so I felt like a lot of that stuff limited to for for me personally, again, I'm very much open to every religion. I think that any sort of extremes for anything can can become a bad thing. As you know, too much of anything becomes a bad thing. But I think that for me from a spiritual perspective, I kind of fell out of that for several years and then I had something in my business where my life sort of changed. And I won't go into detail, but my life changed outside of control. And I'm all about taking responsibility for our actions. And sometimes things just happen in life and you have to decide how you're going to react to them, how it's going to change you, how it's going to affect you, and I decided to change. You know, I had to make some very tough decisions in my business to change my business to be able to keep paying for my life. Again, things outside of my control happened and it forced me to really have to reevaluate my life. And during that time, during what many people call the dark knight of the soul, I had to spend some time. And in that time of going through all this, I was alone as much as my wife was there. You know, I'm dealing with a lot of this heavy, heavy stuff alone and that's where spirit really came back for me, and I found this interest in, you know, getting connected with mediumship and starting to understand some of the questions I had a little bit more. Again, some of you might not be into that, and that's totally okay. Some of you might see it as evil or any of the stuff. I truly believe that everything is of God and everything is of you know, Creator and Source and any of that stuff. And for me, it was always about helping people. Is always about like growing and learning in that moment. And because of that work, because of the spiritual work that I do, I create apps for people. I create apps to help people work through shadow work because a lot of what we create from a scientific perspective even is we create the reality we want. So when we're talking internally, we're talking about, Okay, how is my internal reality? So my belief system shaping the external environment. So if all things exist, if all outcomes exist, if all possibilities exist, those types of things, what you are believing, what you're thinking, if you don't believe you can do it, you will never achieve it because you don't have a belief in you can. And you hear all the high power athletes and people talking about how you know, God was there the whole step of the way. You know, how they believed in themselves, how they were going to get there, and that's how we're right. And so you have to have that belief. And so for me, going through this experience, I learned a lot of healing things. I worked on myself. I was able to kind of come up and say, how do I want to consciously create the life. And so that's why I began teaching people. I did readings, I did I connected with people's loved ones, and I was able to just really bring a sense of comfort to people without lying to people. You know, with anything. I've worked in the moving industry. There are scammers everywhere. They're absolutely out there. So it's about bringing integrity to it. It's about understanding that you know, of course they're going to be fake psychics. Of course they're going to be fake mediums. Of course there's people just trying to that's with anything. You're going to have that with anything, and it's about a tuning to yourself, an alignment and making sure that Okay, this person is you know, is authentic, and even if the information isn't true, it's like they're doing it with their best intentions and with my readings, with my things. Even again that's not what I do full time, but with I just I'm here to help people and I'm here to help them consciously pick the life they want. So I developed a whole system for people to do that. Anyways, going back to this, I needed to explain that because with this, I have been doing a lot of traumatic healing. So I've been doing a lot of work around ancestry healing because again I have some Native, my wife has some Native, and there's a lot of there's a lot of options here in the world where you know, we're leaning far right or we're leaning far left. And again, I think any extremes is where we get into trouble because we end up so focused on these things. And I think that if we can find some common ground with things, we can certainly get to where we want to be. But part of that is healing. Part of that is acknowledging all of this horrible stuff that's happened in all of our different pasts, through different cultures, of different backgrounds, through all of the pain of history, if you will, through all the people, you know, all the we're all standing on the shoulders of giants now for the world that we live in. And it's our responsibility to make a better world. And so why say all that is because doing this work, connecting with different energies and different you know, ghosts even and different you know, different creatures. I've noticed that the more I'm doing it, the more these experiences are happening. I've had some alien experiences and things like that. Actually because of this experience, I actually had and you know, a UFO experience in this same trip, and it was all connected because I felt like going down when we were planning this trip, we're planning to fly and last minute, our flights were canceled. Okay, So like it was again, I'm very much in synchronicities and things happening, and I tried so hard to go with the flow. So our plight was canceled. Well, wouldn't you say, Okay, we can either do two things here. We can say, you know what, we're going to go later and we're only gonna have way less time, or we can just get in the car and go. And so we decided, hey, you know what, we're just going to get in the car and go. And so out of that and guess what, we were able to get book a faery ticket. Well, we didn't think we'd book a fairy ticket because those things have to take a long time to do. We ended up literally eight hours later. We're packing our bags and we're getting in the car now and we're driving down and this again a twenty two hour drive, you know, twenty hour drive whatever it is. We're driving from Ontario all the way up through Quebec and down through New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and get a mount A ferry and going across the ocean to Newfoundland here. And through that process there was some I believe that your energy wherever you are, we all have energy, and your energy effect x people in person. Your energy affects land, your energy affects everything around you. And the more you practice it, like in meditation or anything, you're going to experience those things happening more and more and more. The more you connect with this stuff, again, you have to be open because spirit isn't there to play games. It doesn't care if you believe in it or not. It doesn't care about any of that stuff. You get to choose the life that you want. All our purposes is to live our most authentic life and follow the things that make us feel happiness, feel joy, because our joy is what actually is telling us that's what we need to be doing. So if you get a lot of joy from painting, that's what you should be doing. So as we're going on this trip, and even if it's in a limited capacity and it's not what you do every single day because you have to pay bills, like we have to integrate all of that. But going through this experience, I felt like part of this was, oh my god, I have to drive through the land, and by driving through the land, my energy of the of the healing work that I've been doing has been pushing and pushing and pushing and affecting the land, and so part of what I feel like the dog men were there for. When I saw those dogmen, I knew at that moment, especially the second interaction, that was confirmation for me that the work I was doing. And it sounds so silly, it sounds minuscule. I felt that I was supposed to do a little session when I was in Newfoundland and try to heal some of that past trauma of what my wife's ancestors had gone through, my wife's from the island and some of the stuff. You know, there's a lot of traumatic things, and part of doing that is working with the land. So I was I felt the intuition, and I was told from spirit, gather seashells from the water, from the water's edge, gather some rocks, bring it to the land, and then make a little shrine. So I did, and then I was also post it. And then I pick up some water and I sprinkled it all around the land. And then I was able to also then take stuff from the land and give it back to the water. And I know it sounds, it sounds silly. It might sound silly maybe, you know, I'm sure lots of people are open, But for whatever reason, it felt like the dog Man experience for me during that trip was meant to clarify and remind me this is part of why you're here. And we had a wonderful trip. My wife and I ended up going and my kids ended up going to this little island. It's very very tiny off obviously off the big island. And she didn't know this, but her family actually lived on this little island, you know, eighty hundred years ago, and she had no idea. And we ended up making it a nukshook there and just playing with the clay and she's able to like be where her ancestors were and it was so cool. And and again then we saw whales on the trip. One of the evenings, a UFO flew over and kind of hovered there for a little bit before and I was out on the beach by myself, because I've been doing this stuff more and I've been more open to it, and I've been more attuned, and so it's like when you're in that space, it's like, okay, if if if you know a creature that's connect you know, you have to remember all these cryptids, whether you know there's going to be positive ones, there's going to be negative ones. Many of them are guardians. Many of them are very connected with with everything. They're like an animal, you know how an animal like. Obviously it's it's uh, kill and be killed obviously too, but in the in the in the context of connection with the land and environment, a bird isn't thinking about, oh, what do I have to do with my life? It just does and so do all these cryptids. So do all of the things. And that's how they're in harmony with their you know, they're not taking more than they need. They're just living their lives. And so as people, we've taken more than we need. And it's not saying that, you know, growth and all that stuff. Is it possible, And it's not to say that we can't you know, be one with nature if you will, but you know, we have to consciously choose those things. So when they when they connect with somebody who's open to helping, because again, part of healing is energy healing, and it's not just shadow work, it's not just this, it's like it's healing, you know, trom you know, and why would why would taking shells from the beach and sprinkling water. Why does that do? It's because it's a conscious choice. When you consciously choose to use your energy in a positive way, that changes it changes the stagna energy. If you walk into a room with somebody and they're negative and they're in a mood, as soon as you walk into the room, you're going to feel that way, and vice versa. When you walk into a room with somebody positive, you get a feeling of uplifting. So I think that the cryptids and all of it were these experience is. Again, I know that you've had a personal difference on this one, but I think these it feels like at least we're starting to learn more about these interactions. And I don't think they're all negative. I think that many of them are neutral. I think that if you're having an experience, you may be more open to it and you may be much more connected than you think. And I don't necessarily think, you know, obviously, I'm sure again there's been people that have been harmed by these things, and you know that's a very very very small percentage of people. But I think that there's it's a wake up call when you see something like this, if you're feeling fear. I again, many times, I'm not saying cryptids are are high vibrational, but there certainly feel much much more in tune with that. But with aliens, it's like when you're around somebody that's uplifting and you've got a lot to work on. If you see somebody again in the room with you and they're they're wealthy, they're happy, they're all these things, you might get angry. You might have a sense of anger because you're jealous because of all these things, and so that's something within you that you have to work on. So when you're around aliens or around any of the stuff, a lot of times they bring up things within us that make you know, the fears and resentments and angers, and so that stuff comes to the surface. Because like a magnet, if you're vibrating really hard and you're not on the same wavelength as that vibration, it's going to cause disruption. And so that's what happens in our systems when we haven't done that work. And so again, when they find, you know, when they're connected with somebody or something that's more open to it, they are a lot more likely to have a positive outcome and say, you know, we want you to do this, or you're you know this will help you know, this is an intentional because we are very much connected to reality in the sense of so when I'm sitting there and I'm consciously choosing, I'm a physical being unlike cryptids. Cryptids I swear and this is just maybe my interpretation, but they can phase in and out of physical reality. And that's just what I've noticed, whether it's sasquatch or dog man or any of these things. And some of them might have bad intentions, of course, like I'm not. You know, everything exists, you know, just like there's good and bad people, like all of that stuff is absolutely true. But when a physical being connects in it is much more powerful to the whole because they're not as connected to the other side. So when you have a physical being taking physical actions and from a spiritual perspective, I think that that really helps. And so I'm sorry that was a long winded thing. You can you know, you don't have to, you know, it doesn't have to be what it is. But I truly believe that that for me was confirmation that hey, I'm here whether you know, just to bring joy, you know, and we had a heck of a trip. It was a wonderful trip. We you know, we had a great time with family and we just brought happiness back to the land, like kids bring happiness to the world. So I just think kids are are very important, and it was a very good experience and we just had a lot of happiness on the trip.
Speaker 2: Well, thank goodness, you can look back on it and see it is a good pair of experiences instead of being haunted by them. And it sounds like your son took that experience and scried as well when he saw that first dog man. So as long as you can say that, that's definitely a good thing. Well, I'll tell you what, Brad. It's about time for us to get out of here. But before we do, do you have any clothes and comments you want to put out there for us.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you for having me on. I'm hoping that this, you know, help you know, was entertaining, but also you know, really connects with you and uh, with anybody listening. I hope that, you know, maybe maybe they're not all bad. And I think that there's a lot of good in the world. And I think that it's important that you know, sometimes even if an experience might feel negative, that we really look at it and see, you know, what is it there for? And uh and and again I had a it was a really cool experience for me and my family, and I was I was glad to have it, and uh, yeah, I think it's super cool. And if this interest you, just keep keep following it, you know. It's it's so fun to think about the stuff and talk about the stuff, and we need to be open about it. So again, thanks so much Vick for having me on.
Speaker 2: Well, you're welcome. Glad to give you a platform. Man, it's a given. I love the way you think, and I hope you never change. I really do. But having said that, thanks again so much for your time, band. I really do appreciate it. Then, have a great night.