Speaker 1: Oh well of fleasor Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and tonight we are going live, babe. It is Tuesday night. If you are listening to this on the podcast, it's probably Wednesday, which is the day after, which is fine, but we do invite you to come check out are live on Patreon. It's only ten dollars a month. You can sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open, or if you just want to be full on craziness, which we love the crazy people, the maniacs we like to call them, you can sign up for the for the Cult Member maniac Club, and that also gives you access to the live shows. And also, I know that there's probably a fair amount of commercials that are going on right now. It's just the season. It's the fall. This is where you know most TV shows, most TV shows they start in the fall. There's a reason why they put out more stuff like that. So if you're kind of annoyed by commercials and waiting and you want it now, it's like JG. Wentworth type shit, then you go over to patreon dot com and you sign up over at patreon dot com slash cultual Conspiracy. That's in the show notes. So anyway, we welcome everybody into the show who's been waiting in the waiting room. Welcome Spirit Animal, Sam and Caleb and Doug and Renee, the Founding Father, k C. Kaylin and Canada, Eh and Ali. What's up everybody so far?
Speaker 3: So I am very curious what everybody has got going on, okay, and what kind of things are y'all on y'all's own kind of looking into, because clearly there's a lot of wild shit going on, the whole Trump thing and politics and yes, yes, tons of tons of it. I'm very curious what y'all have been digging into on y'all's own.
Speaker 1: What have y'all kind of heard going around the.
Speaker 3: Twitter sphere, the instace sphere, you know, what are the good cult members digging in on?
Speaker 2: And while y'all are about to tune into that, if you do want to, you know, I guess replied to any of the questions or anything. All you got to do is just type into the message box over here in the chat box or you can hit the little raised hand button. But if you're not speaking, we do ask if you mute your mute your microphone so that way it's not too many sounds all at once. But getting over to the chat here, Dougie said, call to Mania is running wild.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah baby, And you know what on Jonathan, is tonight the night that we announce the Florida thing or we hold off on that.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, let's announce it. Nobody likes a tease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: So if for everybody listening live, y'all should be caught, you know, brought into the loop because y'all are the true blue cult members and for everybody listening to this tomorrow morning on Wednesday, just so y'all know, we will be at Brohemian Grove in Florida, October twenty sixth and twenty seventh. It is a two day con style event. We will have booths set up. I will have my armor if anybody wants to come and be a part of that.
Speaker 1: Tickets are on sale right now.
Speaker 3: I believe it is the Nephelum Death Squad that is one of the hosting pods for this event. Go check it out. There are still tickets available. We will be setting up a booth doing the meats and greets and the things. I'm actually gonna be renting out my arm if anybody wants to beat the shit out of each other, Hey, I got the stuff for it, So let's go.
Speaker 2: And there's gonna be a bunch of great podcasters there as well. So I believe Sam Tripley was there last year. Not sure if he's going there this year, but he probably should be.
Speaker 1: That Rife is going to be there doing the thing. We know that for sure.
Speaker 2: If you're fans of the Nephlam Death Squad, they're obviously hosting it, amongst so many others. We don't even know everybody that's going, but supposedly this year it's going to be an all out, blowout style bash going on over there, conspiracy con if you will, and it's just gonna be awesome. I think it's a two day event too, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Friday Saturday situation.
Speaker 3: So Brohemian Grove go look it up on the Nephlum Death Squad Instagram as far as I have found that, it's the quickest way to get define the direct link for the tickets, and we will be out there spreading the good word and opening third eyes.
Speaker 1: Irl so I'm pumped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we will have some some T shirts to that. We're gonna have a little stand for anybody wants to come get a cold T shirt. And you know, we'll be representing out there for sure with the Third Eye all the way open could members and you know, hey, we get to meet a bunch of great podcasters out as well. So hopefully this will mean that, you know, well, we'll end up generating some some good relationships, and good relationships you know, result in awesome, awesome like guests they come on the show. So we're really looking forward to doing that too.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how like stuff like this is getting seen more as like Okay, first of all, I would have wanted to go to this as an attendee because it seems cool as shit. Right then when the Nephelin Desk wuad we had them on our show or we went on their show excuse me last week from not mistaken for the turn off.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we went on there for the shout of turn That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no doubt, no doubt. And we hit it off.
Speaker 3: We became instant homies because they are great dudes, and uh, invitations were extended and we're like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, we're available, so let's do it.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy that these types of events are now like business trips for us.
Speaker 1: But it's like fun business. It's not like, oh, we have to go No, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, bro, we get to go to this to like do business, and this is our business now. It's oh my god, y'all dreams do come true. You just got to grind at it.
Speaker 2: Little pure imagination that's all it took. Maybe it's just imagination.
Speaker 3: It's like imagination and years of just getting after it, you know. But hey, it can happen. It can happen. And I see this as nothing but a positive thing, you know. It's not like we're some sort of like the guests of honor at this event by any means. We're just going, we're setting up, We're gonna be making some great contact, some great networking opportunities, some great time to meet possible cult members that'll be showing up. So everybody who is in that area of Florida, I believe it's Sunset or Summerville, Somerville, Florida.
Speaker 1: So if you are in and around that area, I hope to see you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be awesome, dude. And Jacob actually told me off camera that if we can get twenty cult members to go, he will do some butt chugging out there.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, that is not what was said ever. But I like your enthusiasm, sir.
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, no, I if I was a drinker anymore, I'd probably be down with that. I'll do some wild shit to make some things happen. But uh no, no, I have to say my butt chugging days are back in twenty thirteen where they belong in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I wouldn't. I wasn't necessarily that's a joke, y'all. Maybe I wasn't necessarily talking about alcohol. Maybe you could butt chug a bang because you're always sucking sucking those things right down.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to actually do a bang enema.
Speaker 3: Like on some real shit you really do, like the green coffee enemas and stuff you got.
Speaker 1: Uh who's your Lindsay Roadway?
Speaker 3: She swears by him, And I've thought about it, right, dude, And she looks.
Speaker 2: So fucking healthy now too, like as opposed to like a year and a half two years ago. Oh my dude, she glows. Now, it's crazy how well those coffee animas work.
Speaker 3: I'm not knocking the coffee enemas, right, and I've I've genuinely thought about doing one every so often because it's the health benefits are insane. I've heard nothing but positive. I've actually never heard of someone doing it and having a negative report, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I thought about checking that out.
Speaker 3: However, for bang, like i'd have to let that thing get flat first, and then like, I don't actually know what that type of B twelve injection would.
Speaker 1: Do to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if like i'd actually be able to see sound or not. But I'm I'm kind of too afraid to really go.
Speaker 1: To that level. I don't maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sam, We'll get to you. I do have a question though, that I that I want to ask Electron nick over there. Have you ever heard of anybody that boothed DMT? Is that something that somebody can do?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've heard of this, could you imagine? Dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh dude, yeah, yeah, you can definitely do it. And from what I hear, it's like very hard to dose because it is so potent when you do it that way and it can last away fucking longer than the uh, the fifteen minute smoking versions.
Speaker 2: Sign me up then, baby, that's what I want, Bofgang.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to, dude, you got that four aco dmt. All you need is to crunch that up to a powder, you know, mix it with some sort of a water solution and get you one of the little uh little bulbs, like you know, you get the kids in the constipated and.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll see you on the other side. Brother.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you come back with like five whole lifetimes.
Speaker 2: You just lived in a completely different perspective. Who's to say, maybe I don't even come back at all. Maybe my body just eventually like ceases to exist, like whenever Thano snaps his fingers, you know, it just turns to dust, and my soul is just back reincarnated with the universe.
Speaker 1: So it's like lay he with the whole I am the liquor.
Speaker 3: This is when Jonathan, he's gonna come back from this Florida trip, y'all out of nowhere. He's gonna come on Mike Jonathan and goas just like I am the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have dispersed into the ship winds. At that point, wait, have you ever done a whipp it?
Speaker 1: Do you know? You know what they are?
Speaker 5: Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah?
Speaker 2: We were making No, I've never I've never worn that's uh. Isn't that the computer thing that's different?
Speaker 6: But an actual whipp it is like nitrous oxide that you get from the dentist basically, but in a little small cancer.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we were joking.
Speaker 6: We always joke about boofing shit, me and my friends, and we were like, man, has anyone ever boofed a whip it?
Speaker 1: That would be like next level.
Speaker 6: I literally came across a video on TikTok today of a guy at a festival and he's telling this story about this dude who like had all these It was like a couple of hits of acid and XO inside.
Speaker 1: Of a whipp it balloon and the guy did it, yeah, and.
Speaker 6: He was telling the story about it. And I sent it to my buddy Chris because he's a psycho, and he was like, oh my god, you know it's real.
Speaker 7: But okay, like to whip it anally, like you know what I'm saying, You're gonna have to hose in and like quirky, you're gonna have to have a butt plug for yourself unlooped.
Speaker 3: Heaven forbid, you get a little bit extra bag pressure and fart out all of your all of your nitrous oxide. So you're gonna have to get whatever size butt plug fits you got. Heaven forbid you go through the experimentation to figure that one out. I'm not saying it's impossible, but at a certain point, gents and ladies, it's like we we never stopped.
Speaker 1: We kept thinking about if we could. We never stopped.
Speaker 2: To see if we should. You know, I don't know if, But why would you butt plug that.
Speaker 3: Because it's air? Otherwise, what you're gonna do just hold in a fart until you start feeling it.
Speaker 2: No, But like I feel like there might be a better way to go about that. Like, all right, for example, what if you just put whatever said, uh plant medicine. We'll call it in a balloon, right, and then you get somebody to blow the balloon up in your ass until it explodes. Dude, I feel like that would be a pretty good highway system.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but if we're talking about boofing nitrous like we're talking about boofing a whip, it so like I'm trying to think I don't know. I'm sure there's a powdered form of nitrous oxide out there. I'm sure somebody's out there doing lab shit. I'm just thinking, like, the only way I could see of boofing it would be to like fill up your rectum and then hold in the world's deadliest and spiciest fart until I guess it takes its effect, and God knows how long that could be.
Speaker 1: And like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some people, some people's sphincter muscles are really fucking good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm it seems to me personally like Jacob would probably never ever do this, but somebody out there is finding out this information.
Speaker 1: Okay, the science is out there.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal would Sorry, Sam, we had John hold there, but I feel like this is something right up your alley.
Speaker 1: Oh God for to say, Sam, please chime in on this.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what you're about to say, but whatever it is, it's about to be gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you for the confidence. But it's funny. I knew when he said the the rippings, I was like, nitrous guess, but what if somebody takes shoon tea booth that and uh in just d m T.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: I mean there was a guy who did.
Speaker 8: Uh back in uh the trailer park and everything.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: There was a guy when I was a kid.
Speaker 8: I remember the next door neighbor coming buying some Southern glass. If we shall, dude boothed about uh dining bag worth of meth and uh, yeah, dude did not.
Speaker 2: Uh it was not pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised he ever woke up again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no.
Speaker 8: There was also another guy that my best friend's dad arrested. He took He took like a whole you know, the deck of like acid and all a hundred hits of acid straight to the dome. He legitimately thought he was a glass of orangejuice. And he is full of botomy.
Speaker 1: I had a kid in middle school. They did that same shit.
Speaker 3: Essentially, he like stuck a bible that's one hundred tabs in his sock and started running and a cop like the cops were chasing him, and shit, he went through a ditch and it like soaked through his skin. By the time he got home, the tabs were gone, but he felt it. It was a few months later he thought he was a glass of orange juice.
Speaker 1: Now pause. I don't know if this kid.
Speaker 3: Middle school now we're talking like thirteen years old at most. I don't know if this kid was like being serious or if he had seen this on a movie somewhere and ran with it. But yeah, yeah, people be fucking around and finding out.
Speaker 2: That is doing the absolute most. We are not people who suggest that you do hard drugs like that. We are more of whatever the earth provides for you.
Speaker 3: And also, dear cult members, don't boot nitrous I feel like it's weird that I have to say that out loud, but let's go ahead and just get up that out the way. Don't don't boof nitrous oxide, please and thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not a good idea. Anyway, back to the chat over here, Dougie said, it's pumpkin spice season, baby. I agree, although I think pumpkin spice season is every day of the year. That's my favorite. I love all the pumpkin spice things. I saw. They came out with pumpkin spice cheerios. It gave me a little tickle in the nether regions when I saw that.
Speaker 3: That might be the whitest shit I ever heard in my life pumpkin spice cheerios my boy to me baby, Oh my god, the audacity of that caucasidy.
Speaker 2: I don't even care. I'm not even I'm not even like. I don't feel bad about even saying that at all.
Speaker 1: I am mad at it.
Speaker 3: Pumpkin spice is that thing where I can have it once for the year and like be satisfied.
Speaker 1: And I'm not there.
Speaker 3: It's not cold enough to justify that cup of pumpkin spice coffee just yet for me personally.
Speaker 2: I mean, I drink coffee every day, so I don't really need it to be cold for me to drinking.
Speaker 1: That's true, I drink. I've been drinking more coffee these days.
Speaker 3: I've been slowly weaning off the bangs, and I am trying to get back into the realm of coffee to be a normal human being.
Speaker 1: At least that's the goal.
Speaker 2: Speaking of night, speaking of Knights's Oxide, I have decided that this rate here is going to be my very last energy drink that I ever drink. It's a nos by the way, for those who.
Speaker 3: Are okay, I had a NAS this morning as a matter of fact, Fuck yet.
Speaker 2: It I mean it is zero sugar. But dude, I noticed because there's there's periods of my life where I'll drink them, like every day, these energy drinks, and then I'll go like a week or a couple of weeks without having one, right, And I noticed that, Dude, my nerves are shot to hell whenever, like I'm coming down off of them. And I'm like, all right, well, I know that my I don't get super high or super low whenever I drink coffee, Like there's not like a serious crash. If there is, I'll just go or another cup or whatever. But dude, I just think that they're like I think these shorten your lifespan on some real shit.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure of it. This is my second of the day. I mean, I just finished. I was thinking about cracking the third one for the live to stay up, and I'm just like, we'll see how it goes. But I think the recommended like no more than I think is twelve hundred milligrams of caffein and dayor is it eight hundred? Say, It's something that I've been surpassing for a good few years now, and I just found out there was an actual quantifiable number behind it, so to your point. Yeah, my nerves be feeling shot a lot, and I'm always you see how I am with like stress and all the shit.
Speaker 1: In my head. I'm wondering if the energy drinks are hurting more than they're helping.
Speaker 6: But you know it's not good, Nick, what you got, dude, I've been I've been trying to stop the energy drinks too, and I've been doing the you know that neurow gum.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got a bunch of the mints and stuff. I've been doing those like in place of energy drinks, like in the morning and stuff, and they seem to help me. I kind of get what I need. But and there's hardly, you know, any bad ingredients in those things. But I mean the caffeine by itself, I think, isn't really that bad for you. It's just like all the other bullshit that's in the energy drinks. That's like the real bad stuff.
Speaker 2: That's fair, right. I need to I need to start taking lines made more often, I think in place of all that.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm hearing so many people's reports.
Speaker 3: One of the companies was mud Water, and I mean, they're not sponsoring us, so I hate to give them a plug, but at the same time, good Shit's good shit.
Speaker 1: It's them and a couple of these other ones.
Speaker 3: They are like coffee replacement morning drinks that seem like and taste like and look like coffee, but they're just mushroom juice. And apparently this is some life changing shit that's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you're talking about like nootropics basically, right, which are right fucking great for you, especially for like brain connectivity and neurons. If you're somebody that spaces out like a lot like I do, then that's probably something that you need. But yeah, I think that, uh, it's it's time to start taking some more of that lines made. But anyway, look, I do want to get back to some of the stuff that's going on in the chat, and the Spirit Animal says that he's been doing a deep dive back into the aquatic ape theory. Interesting. What have you found, Samuel.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 6: I did most of my research of this when I was sixteen.
Speaker 8: I actually had conversations with my biology teacher, and I even convinced sure that it probably is.
Speaker 2: Sound.
Speaker 8: All right, So y'all did an episode of his myrmaids and silence way back in the day.
Speaker 2: I think I mentioned it there.
Speaker 8: But so the silence, the harpies, the mermaids of all different cultures, all they all, they go further back than what most people think.
Speaker 6: There's cave paintings of them.
Speaker 8: And if you just look at how humanity is, we hunt, We literally hunt other Homo sapiens to extinction. We've wiped out our own, We've wiped out races before. It is not hard to think that we that in a ancient ancestralized hunted another one to extinction or drove them out to see you have the There is a dribe down in uh Africa, like the the continent I can't remember. I think it's the Congo that they can they literally evolved where there. They have a second set of eyelids that they can open their eyes up, but it's more like a film, and they can hold their breath.
Speaker 6: There's also a.
Speaker 8: Almost a fully female it's a matriarchy tribe instead of the normal patriarchy. Uh The females actually go fish, they spearfish and everything, but they hold their breath for about an hour and a half. It's like their lungs have evolved for special reasons. Also, I've been watching videos of Russian oldiggs here for the.
Speaker 6: Past few days.
Speaker 8: Like at twenty five thousand feet, it's the well passed human diving depths for the red suit, like where you would be able to spear fish. There you see a big fish. I'm not well versed in I think it was a sturgeon. But all you see is a spear coming out and it's not like a regular spirit like head.
Speaker 6: For like Martin, it looked like it was napped.
Speaker 8: But you see it hit the fish, the fish trickle off and you see something swing by and the fish is gone in like seconds of it and it's like it's out of a drum footage POV. And also there is evidence in the nineties that the navy was fucking around the sonar and the whales were beaching themselves. And there is a couple of kids they've said that they found a weird looking body and the navy question the question of the Noah North.
Speaker 1: What is it called?
Speaker 6: It's in oh A. They even collected evidence.
Speaker 8: They they supposed he had a body, but but it was more of not a complete body. But they found like a ridge uh and uh. They had a tail and everything, but the pretty much of the ridge was giving them a sonar and echo location, kind of like a bat. And it's not in the fact of matter. There's a bunch of cave paintings and everything. Our ancestors were not stupid. They drew what they saw. There's cave paintings of flying saucers or if there's paintings of UFOs in a bunch of the paintings by Leno da Vinci, but they are it's like people, but they instead of it has humans chasing them, throwing spears and arrows on the wall, hunting the uh, the mermaids and all.
Speaker 2: Dude, I believe in all of that for sure. And you know, well, I'll even go as far as to say that is it that crazy to think that all of those things that are coming out of the ocean or going back into the ocean the alien the orbs, not necessarily the orbs could be the orbs, but uh, like think about the Tic Tac, like all those alien vehicles, they all seem to be going right, and they're all seemed to be going back into the water. And I don't know, I'm I could see that being a thing we haven't discovered most of the water. Right, We've discovered more fucking space than we have a water, I think allegedly. And it's like, why why do we have all this, all this water on this planet and all these all these places that you can search for things at the bottom of the sea, certain plant life, certain I imagine some of the plant life at the bottom of the sea that could be beneficial towards healing cancer or something. You there just has to be some reason to want to go to the bottom of the sea, if not just for fun exploration.
Speaker 3: I've always wondered, why, all right, if seventy percent of the earth somewhere eighty to seventy percent of the earth is water, and the vast majority of it is undrinkable water, and we have the technology to have desalinization plants, somehow we still have droughts all over America. Why in the actual fuck have we not spent over the last one hundred, two hundred whatever years that we've had actual government programs to try to make just America better. Why haven't we invested in like massive, massive, like I'm talking every mile down an ocean we have a desalinization plant to where we literally never have to worry about droughts again?
Speaker 1: How have we not funded that? But whatever?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, And there was what was that? What was that? One? Video?
Speaker 1: Is like on the.
Speaker 3: Discovering it's not lucrative to have irrigation, good clean water to farmlands and shit. But it's like, you're right, because the overarching lucrative of it is it's better to keep people under your thumb with no water and no food. But it's like, even back when they claimed that they gave a fuck about us, how have we not done this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I think about you know that that old video on I think it was on Discovery or something along those lines, where the guy was exploring the depths of the sea, right, and then he got to the bottom of the sea and there was like a whole nother separate sea on top or under what we know as the sea. It was like this whole separate like water table, and it was like gelatinous almost. Remember, like that's I want to know what's going on in there? We're talking megladon kind of shit, you know, like we're talking fucking mermaids going on down in there. Zombie, what do you think about that?
Speaker 10: Ironically?
Speaker 11: Our good old NASA just put out three articles in the last two weeks about the ocean and about what's under the deep ocean and the explorations. You have multiple billionaires funding these projects, and they're coming up saying that they're finding all sorts of stuff down there, but then they won't actually go into detail. And then NASA puts out this, and I'm like, NASA, if you're putting out this stuff, then we know that there's something sketchy going on.
Speaker 3: If the space program is speaking on the depths of the ocean, Yeah, I'd agree, that's a little bit of a red flag to my logical brain for sure.
Speaker 2: Some would actually say that NASA probably deals more with the ocean than it does space in general. Like I mean, if you really think about it, every single one of those rockets, they all make the arc back seemingly possibly back down into the ocean, maybe back to the Bermuda triangle. Like, there's definitely some some shit that like is going on there that nobody's talking about.
Speaker 3: I think so I could see that for the what the quote unquote official narrative would be the story that NASA would say, Because you're right right, so up until very recently when Musk and his team of engineers allegedly if you believe in space expiration, created reusable rockets to this degree, most of the time you have a rocket go up so far, and then you have those two ones that would peel off right, and then you'd have the big whole massive rocket that would peel off at a certain level, and all these things. Those would all go into the ocean. So it would make sense to me that NASA would have some sort of a scuba team, a salvage team, if you will, to get those rockets out of the oceans, that they could do the test and figure out how they can make things better. It makes sense on that front. But why would NASA still be talking about that. What do they have they launched something recently. I thought Musk was the only one that was launching shit in America anymore.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, Who knows, dude, Nick, what you got on that?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, NASA actually started out as as an ocean program to begin with. I believe if like their origins, was studying the ocean. But and then on the UFO stuff. I think one of the reasons why they changed it from UFO to UAP was because specifically that they weren't dealing with just flying objects anymore. It was you know, they're going in the water too, so just to kind of all encompass and you know, get the stigma off. But uh, I forgot what else is gonna say? The Oh yeah, the oceans. I read the other day that they just they discovered that there's more water in like underground oceans, underneath the ocean that that we can see, like there's more water underneath the ground in like pocket oceans than there are than there is on the surface of all the oceans together.
Speaker 1: I believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Bro So, Look in my area, anybody that's digging a well to get water just to their own house, to not be on the city water or whatever. There is an ancient underground river that no one knows about except for the people that are digging wells that they just tap into and they know exactly how deep to go. And it's like a guaranteed thing in this area. And it's like hold on an ancient underground river that is still currently flowing fresh water.
Speaker 1: Yo, how many of those do we have around the way?
Speaker 3: No one can answer that, really truly it's all kind of up in the air and the locals would know about it. So to your point, there is way more water than what we originally initially see on this planet all around us.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and I think it's called like there's fresh water that comes out of the ground. I think it's called like primary water or something.
Speaker 3: Well, you're talking about geysers in like springs, are you talking about?
Speaker 6: No, it's literally I mean, I guess I think it's something different, but it's it's called primary water. It's like this ancient water that comes from you know, some underground source that just never stops coming out. And it's not like geothermal, it's like just flowing, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah. Man.
Speaker 3: See, I'm just saying the whole intelligent design slash creator slash group of creators things. There's way too many shit that perfectly flows together for this to be some sort of evolutionary accident.
Speaker 1: That's asinine to.
Speaker 6: Me, no doubt in my mind that there's elements of intelligent design everywhere you look if you open your eyes.
Speaker 2: Divinely Raiate hit Zombie.
Speaker 11: Speaking of the NASA thing, I was trying to find the article and I found it. So they have this five billion dollar program that's going to be potentially doomed. But it's about water. So they're trying to go to Europa, which is the moon around Jupiter, which is in that thick shell of ice. Beneath it is a warm ocean that flows twice as much salt water, and they're trying to see if they can get there to see if we can actually survive or make something of it. But they won't test the water here and figure out how to use our seventy percent of salt water. But they're going to spend five billion to go to quote unquote there.
Speaker 3: So all right, now you said it was like basically doomed to fail, but there's almost spending five and I mean five billion that is not to get there.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a whole other ordeal.
Speaker 3: So the five billion has got to be the project once they get there, to try to desalinate the water on a moon of Jupiter to try to see if it could sustain human life on it, Like for what?
Speaker 2: But Nick, remind me, are you a believer that we can leave this planet and go to other planets?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: Yes? So you do believe space is real?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean, like I've told you all I was.
Speaker 1: I went down.
Speaker 6: I was ninety percent on the flattered side, you know, just mainly because I can't prove it. I can't see it, you know, And I'm That's why religion was hard for me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It was just like if I'm not seeing it, touching it, feeling it like you know, or experiencing it on my own, then I really don't know, you know. And it's a belief, that whole belief and knowing the type thing. And then when I had my experience with my guides and everything, I knew for a fact what I was experiencing was real and like more profound than anything I've ever experienced on an emotional level, and everything involved with it, right, And they told me where they're from, so I'm inclined to believe them, and they never lied to me, so I know the fact that they can come here from somewhere else and vice versa. And just looking into all the information from Cab and the family to together and all them, they've said that, and this is you know, I choose to believe what they say on this and that there have been humans that have traveled off planet, off you know, to the Moon or whatever, just necessarily, not necessarily in the way that we've been told.
Speaker 2: So okay, I always like personally, how I've always looked at it is that I think that it would be more of like an astra projection kind of situation. Maybe you get there through meditation or hypnosis or whatever. I think that your mind, there are no barriers as to where you can go. They do have like certain guided meditations for you to go to these places and stuff like that. But I just cannot envision a human going off of this planet.
Speaker 3: Because everything until technology catches it to where we can go on a space trip for a week. Because I think about one hundred years ago right now, twenty twenty four, nineteen twenty four, yo biplanes were like the shit that is an open cab, giant fan blade on the top of a thing with two wings, and like that was the shit. One hundred years into the future, we have like jets that are able to do mock god knows what, give it another one hundred dude, before we die, I could see space exploration like trips, like family trips to the moon or something being a thing that we could see happen.
Speaker 2: There's no fucking way, dude, I just can't see. I want to believe that, like I want to believe that that's a possibility, but I don't even know if these things are like physical places that like physical in the sense of what we know to be physical, you know what I mean, Like, why is it that whenever you look up to look up at him and a telescope, it looks like a fucking light underwater and it's like all wavy and blurry, and it looks like sound that's penetrating water. Why why does a physical place could be the lens. No, it doesn't happen whenever you shoot it at other places necessarily, like you know what I mean, Like you're saying that it's a lens malfunction. That's the reason why people are getting those ripples.
Speaker 3: It's ing through like the atmosphere right right, which has water in the air. And but I mean, it depends on the telescope you're using it. I'm not saying look at NASA's no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: But also if you're buying it from like the store at the mall, yeah, it's probably you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You have to get a good thing that is made to see it. But again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the answer of why it looks like water. I've seen the same pictures you have. I don't like have people.
Speaker 2: Are using the expensive cameras they're using, like the P nine hundreds and the P one thousands and stuff. These things are thousands of dollars each talking about like, I don't know how many thousands, but I know they're pretty damn expensive. And as a matter of fact, there's they work so well that I believe it's Nikon that makes those P nine thousand or P nine hundred and P one thousand cameras that are like very well made. Dude, they don't even fucking make them for the public anymore. They are strictly like contractors for NASA and shit. Now and it's like, okay, so the one thing that we had in order to be able to zoom in on the Moon, like say, whenever we go to the Moon, we don't have anymore. And now all of a sudden, all the space trips are to the dark side where we can't zoom in on them. Does that not sound a little fishy to you?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm still not one hundred percent of China ever. I know they were trying to get to the Moon to explore the dark side.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 3: You look at every ounce of the story that they tried to spit as facts about their journey, and like, has anybody even checked in to see how that played out?
Speaker 1: Did they make it home any of that stuff?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: You know why because no one has fucking heard anything else since. I don't believe that that trip ever actually went off to the moon either. I think that was a big ploy. I don't think it's impossible to go to the Moon, but I believe that was a lie.
Speaker 2: I personally think that it's all one giant money grab.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: You think about it, like you can convince people that you're gonna take their tax paying dollars. If you're going to go to New Lands, you're gonna go explore the unexplorable, like something where man has ever been before. Take my money. Most people would say, please, just take it, right. But if you're not going to the moon, where's that money going? You know, that's where I like to look into it, Like all the money that is going to NASA. I mean, I know that it's not a shitload in the big scheme of things, but imagine that money like going towards shit. That actually means something agreed.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Luke, what you got to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Luke.
Speaker 12: Hey, they're still trying to say that space is a vacuum and we're in a pressurized container.
Speaker 1: Basically they renigged on that.
Speaker 3: They renegged on the vacuum situation because they now, like we've been saying for years, that's an impossibility. They're not one hundred percent sure what space is quote unquote space.
Speaker 1: I would think it's.
Speaker 3: More of a fluid, but I don't know what the official narrative is going off of these days.
Speaker 12: My question based off of that is if it is something like that, even if we are in like a kind of like a sealed capsule, I want them to explain how a four hundred thousand or yeah, four hundred thousand pounds space shuttle traveling at thirty thousand miles an hour can break through without creating some kind of hole for anything to escape out or come in, or meteors coming through breaking through there, or US launching nukes in Operation Fishbowl that didn't break anything through.
Speaker 3: So I can I ask you, And this is not me trying to like back Naso, but as a straw man. To your point, whenever we go into water off of a diving board, do we create a crazy vortext of like things don't work or like it closes around us?
Speaker 1: Once we go on the other side into the water surface, put the water above you and jump up.
Speaker 3: Though I'm saying, and when I say fluid, I don't mean like a liquid. I mean like some sort of maybe even a gel, who knows. But if we are in an air bubble floating through all that, if we were to break through that air bubble lining and be in the gel or in the fluid, I feel like it would kind of close and continue. But again, you may be onto something here, and once we pop the bubble, it all comes crashing down.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's to.
Speaker 12: Say, Yeah, maybe breaking the surface tension would kind of do.
Speaker 2: That possibly, See, I would think that, you know how we were talking about that video about how there was there seemed to be like another layer of water underneath the sea that that guy was exploring on the History Channel or whatever it was. I would say, bare minimum, that's what we have to cross to get into space.
Speaker 3: But what if that was just mercury, Because like, mercury is denser, than water. And if I was to go and drop five gallons of mercury in the middle of the ocean, it's gonna settle to its lowest point.
Speaker 1: Cut to fifty years from now.
Speaker 3: Some submarine goes down there and finds us puddle of what the hell is that at the bottom of the ocean, and it's like bouncing off and it's like, yeah, because that's a denser liquid. And I don't know, because I don't think they actually took any samples of that puddle to bring it back up. I don't know if the sub had the capabilities of taking a sample. I hope they redo that and like re send the sub down there to take us ample so you could see what the fuck that liquid is.
Speaker 1: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Mercury's red, though, isn't it?
Speaker 1: No, it's silver, is it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean they can color it if like it's going in a thermometer or something, but mercury in and of itself, like naturally it's a liquid metal, it's silver.
Speaker 2: How about that? Anyway, I'm learning things all the time. Nicholas or Zombie, I don't know who was first.
Speaker 6: Think me, Okay, yeah, so I uh, I had a theory that I have to get out based on like the whole physicality of the stars and the vibrations and how it looks like water and everything. So and this is kind of based on from what I understand about the Pleiadians. So they reside naturally in a higher dimension, right they say the seventh okay, and they live on the stars.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So for them in a higher dimension, the stars from their perspective, are physical, like if physical in the way that you would think that this reality is physical, Like there's things that are tangible right from that.
Speaker 1: Vibration okay.
Speaker 3: So like from our angle, Jupiter looks like a star. When we look at it in a telescope, we see that it's a planet. You're saying, it's like that or you mean actually like what we call the sun for their dimensional being, that is their solid land mass type situation.
Speaker 6: When we see the Pleiads and they're stars, they're actual stars to us, okay, But in a higher dimension there's something that you could walk on gotchcality and you know, houses and all kinds of things, right or what you would call a house. But so, and that's in a higher dimension for them, but for us in the three D whenever you're looking at your table or your phone or a brick or whatever, those things are physical too, but we know on a quantum level that everything there is no physicality. It to be like everything is just frequency and it's all vibrating. It's just you can't tell that it's vibrating because you're you are vibrating at a certain you know vibration, and your eyes can't tell that it's vibrating because it's too fast for you to perceive. So I'm I feel like whenever we're looking at these stars or looking at things through telescopes, that they could look like frequency and vibration because you can't perceive the physicality of it because you're not attuned or your perception is limited. And that's why there can be these discrepancies between how things look to us based on where and like what we're looking at them from and the dimensional frequency that we view them.
Speaker 3: Jacob, what does a fourth dimensional object look like to a.
Speaker 1: Three D entity? Exactly? And I think, what does a.
Speaker 3: Four D planet look like through three D i's Or to that point, what does a four D craft look like to three D i's Possibly a glowing orb because we our brains don't know how else to perceive it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm with you.
Speaker 6: And and the fact that we know in this three D that you know, there's nothing actually physical, it's just the perception of it, right, And you know that everything is just made off bring degrees of vibration, and the atoms and everything that makes up everything is ninety nine point nine percent empty space between atoms, right, Like you could take all the mass of every human being in the world and compress it all together, and it would be the size of a sugar cube if all the atoms were touching. So we're we're mostly empty space, and we're really walking around in a holographic light matrix. You know that that gives the perception of physicality. And I think we if you think in those terms, the way things look, if it looks like frequency, it's just because you can't see it spinning fast enough to be solid.
Speaker 2: Dude. All right? So you know how I love to talk about the quantum realm and quantum entanglement and all that fun jazz. Have you seen what they have? I believe that they put like a proton underneath the microscope and tried to test to see what it looks like like via like quantum entanglement. You know what it fucking looks like?
Speaker 1: Bro, I've never even heard of this, So all right, I'm curious as fun.
Speaker 2: Let me share the video here because this is fucking not stude. All right, so I'm gonna share the screen.
Speaker 1: What to be a pentagram or some shit.
Speaker 2: No, dude, it's a It's a fucking yin yang.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this have.
Speaker 13: You ever seen? They just recently made images of quantum entangled photons.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I know about quantum entanglement.
Speaker 1: Another great mystery. I haven't seen the spook the action in the distance. Take a look at what this looks like.
Speaker 13: Quantum entangled photons look like a yin yang like exactly, awesome, exactly, that's it. That's a quantum entangle. My god, oh my god. So each one contains that they at its center a bit of the other exactly. So maybe someone knew this thousands and thousands.
Speaker 1: Of years ago.
Speaker 13: The idea that they try or whoever created that initial symbol, the idea that they just stumbled accidentally upon the an actual image of quantum entangled photons.
Speaker 1: Very very unlikely.
Speaker 13: That just seems too insane and too.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Bro. That is fucking wild, isn't it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So, and this is I said in mind, I'm gonna take it to a weird tangent way off the beaten path.
Speaker 1: The yingang reminded me of like So the.
Speaker 3: Buddhism, there's a whole argument, and you know what I would love to get y'all two cents on this. There's an argument to say that Buddhism is another form of.
Speaker 2: Hinduism, Yeah, that it originated from.
Speaker 3: It originated from hindu and from the Vedic school of thoughts. So basically they're just nowadays, I'm hearing more and more that they're just calling Buddhism like second tier Hinduism, which is I think incorrect. But I see their trail of thought, the yin yang and all of these things that comes from the Eastern way of thinking. Bro, I just did a I just found this thing to show that the originator of kung fu was probably an Indian prince, Okay, which whenever you looked at these ancient forms of martial arts, I didn't know that the Kamasutra actually had self defense within it. Apparently ancient India was into some BDSM shit long before it was known that pain could be pleasure, Like I didn't who knew, who fucking knew?
Speaker 1: But here we go.
Speaker 3: It was up all up in it, getting up in the mud though, which hey, I'm here, do you do you?
Speaker 2: But anyway, sometimes you just got a fuck.
Speaker 3: Fight, you know, you know, Jonathan, you're hitting on you're hitting on some buttons there, dog, But no, no, no, moving forward into wholesome things, the Eastern way of thinking, the ying yang being used as far as it has, and then you also see the culture and certain language things, certain religion things, certain martial art, things that traverse the same area.
Speaker 1: It is fascinating, bro.
Speaker 3: And absolutely, of course that's what a photon entanglement would look like.
Speaker 2: I mean, shit, dude, it's that's nuts, though, isn't it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Like first of all, like just staring at the yin yang, and I remember like watching, like looking at this symbol as a kid, and I just thought it was like the coolest symbol ever. And people would always have like, you know, the yin yang on a T shirt or as a necklace or as a tattoo, and I just I never really knew what it meant. I just thought it looked cool. But I just searched what the actual meaning behind it is, and it says Yin Yang describes the two complementary forces, the Yen and the Yang, that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. It encompasses the actual process of the universe and all that is in it. Yin and Yang are depicted as the light and dark halves of a circle.
Speaker 3: And so you could clearly see how Eastern philosophy and therefore Eastern esotericism differs drastically from Western esotericism. So like doing the research that we did, remember we talked about the Battle of lith Row where Alistair Crowley got the shit knocked out of all of that haha. But when you look at the OTO right before that happened, you had two basic schools of thought. One that went for the Far East, and I think that was Madame Brolovsky helped me out, Blovotsky.
Speaker 1: Blovotsky, that's the one.
Speaker 3: She went more towards the Eastern, towards the Vedic, towards these types of symbols and how they could be used in a metaphysical and esoteric way. Then you had the rest of the OTO that kind of stuck with the Western side of things. It's really fascinating to look at it, Bros.
Speaker 1: It's wild, it's cool.
Speaker 2: But like, think about it. Is that a coincidence that we discovered that and that the yin yang is inside of the quantum entangled photons? Or like how did how did they find this? Where are they getting this kind of information? And this isn't the first time an instance like this has happened. I mean, think about all of the ancient people or even people of today that are like more of kind of like a spiritual nature and other kind and stuff like that where you know, though they'll ask they'll be like, how did you know that this plant cures this or that it helps that? And they all say, well, the plant spoke to me, you know, and so like you could say, I mean maybe that's a joke. I don't view it as a joke. I think that, Like I think, dude, I think that like all this stuff is for real if we just like calm our tits a little bit and like get out of our own mind and understand that like these things are living too. I mean, we had that conversation about how plant life was sentient, right.
Speaker 3: I agree, and the like Okay, so as far as the people saying the plants told them.
Speaker 1: This is the problem.
Speaker 3: There are so many crazies out there that make certain claims like that that end up being fucking just crazy people that are full of shit, that it negates the actual people that are doing real things.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. That's why it's like, that's why the wu Wuo community.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean that derogatorily, the New Age spiritual community, the old all of this, all of this gets such a bad reputation because there are and it's not even just the Charlatans. You could point that out of any crowd of whatever beliefs.
Speaker 1: It don't matter, but it's like.
Speaker 3: It takes away because that crowd doing what they're doing is doing good things. They're out there doing good shit for the right reasons with nothing but love in their hearts. But the whole movement gets looked at like crazies because of the two or three crazies that get made viral spit in that shit.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, you could say the same thing about any religion too. It's the same thing, all encompassing like and honestly, most people aren't religious, not because they disagree with what's in the Bible, it's because of the fucking people that represent it.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about plant medicine.
Speaker 3: Like right now, I told you about wild cabbage, right that I have growing in my yard right now. If I was to squeeze the juices out from that and cook it down, and no, I don't mean some chemical cooking like in my kitchen on the stove, y'all.
Speaker 1: That is used as low grade morphine.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, Well it's cracific to you down the streets.
Speaker 3: Told you that then, like, oh well whatever, it's like that kind of thing, you know. And it's so there's a lot of real true information out there. It's being overlooked because it's being spouted by the crazies.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's why you don't put yourself in a cult. You just kind of, as you like to say, test the spirit. So maybe meditate on it, maybe do a little bit more research on it or something like that, Like, don't just take one person's word for it who claims that they're the reincarnation of so and so. Like those people are never gonna guide you in any right direction. That's just the way that it's going to be because some people, they just want their ego pomped and pumped and pomped and pumped like a like it's just crazy that some people would call themselves spiritual, but they want all the grace from everybody. Yes, I am this character. Believe in me, and I shall grace you with some magical power. It's like, all right, you know, whenever you can prove to me that you yourself can do something magical, I might think about it. But if you're just gonna make me take it on faith, go ahead, and you know, walk somewhere else. But anyway, nick, I saw you had your hand up there.
Speaker 6: Dude, No, I was actually about to make almost the same point that you did, so I put it down, but I was gonna say, you know, not trying to be disrespectful or at all, but like if the plant told you something like I was gonna I was gonna make that point, like, how do you know? You know people could say the same thing about God telling them something. And I feel like, you know, again, from my perspective is that a lot of times you can get guidance or hear things from an outside source. But the I think the problem is a lot of times is that a lot of people aren't asking for context on who or where it's coming from, and they make assumptions about where that information is coming from because they don't have any other like, you know, reference point. Like I know a lot of people that said have said that they've heard God talking to them, but and I've asked them, well, how do you know? And You'll say, well, I just know, you know, But like did you did you ask or did God introduce himself and say I am God? Or did you ask who is this and then God answered God? Or it's just it's the only some people I think will make the assumption that that's the only thing it could be, right when it could be you know, your guide telling you, hey, that's that plant will heal you if you eat it? Or your guide telling you to get the fuck out of the way for a car, and like God saved my life or an angel or something, you know, and like if it happens in a way like that that's very positive, beneficial, then like sure, I don't think people can make that assumption if that was a valid thing, I guess, you know.
Speaker 2: We had it was just last week I think that me and Sean we had on our very first Christian on the show on Meta Mysteries, and I I there was like a whole tarot thing that went into that. I'm not going to get into that, but I told him about my whole loheems story, right, And whenever I was telling him that, I said, you know, I want to I want your thoughts on this, because I'd never heard of this word before. They it was a trumpet voice like kind of matches. It syncs up with what you hear in other and other scriptures and whatnot. Right, And whenever I asked him his point of view on that, he his initial thoughts were that it was the fallen ones. Oh wow, which I because supposedly that there are some some bad loheim according to some sources. I didn't get that, you know that vibe, but it's interesting that your mind would go directly right to the negative.
Speaker 3: So depending on the source, Elohem is the word for angel, and it doesn't mean a fallen or not. It just meant like an angelic being right.
Speaker 2: No, it's the word for God. It's not for angel, it's for God.
Speaker 3: It, like I said, depends on the source of reading the Bible translations. Some translations of the Bible make lo Heem out to be the word for angelic being.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is just read Genesis. It says in the beginning Loheim created.
Speaker 1: No, it's that in the beginning there was God and the word was God.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you Elohem to God, yes.
Speaker 6: And I broke this down like to the t recently. So Elohim was in the Bible over twenty six hundred times, and all the places that you see where it says God, most of those were just they took Lohem and they changed it to God.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Yahweh.
Speaker 6: No, no, the Yahweh is in there, but most of them are Lohem, which if you read it in the context of you know, the the plural. You know, it's a plural word, and the plural I think, what's the word like the words that come after the we and the us and all those things. You know, it's logical to assume that if the words play and there's plural connotations that come associated with it, then you can reasonably assume that it that it is plural. But the interesting thing is is that if you read it, there's times where Elohem is telling you not.
Speaker 1: To worship other Elohem.
Speaker 6: So it's lloheim twice, which which is like, okay, well, is that God arguing with himself? Or is it a powerful one? A powerful being from outside, which can be an agelic figure or a negatively oriented one as well.
Speaker 3: But I knew the word was in the Bible multiple times, not gonna lie, I had never really done a deep dive on it.
Speaker 1: I knew it was something of that realm, but.
Speaker 6: Og translations, it's it's all it is used for God.
Speaker 3: Do you know when people say that it was God, I've heard some people say it was specifically angels. So like that's what I was saying. I'm not trying to say like I know for sure on this one. I'm saying it depends on the source you're reading.
Speaker 1: No, for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you remember which Bible is known for having yellowheem in it?
Speaker 3: I would assume like the original on because that's a that's a Hebrew word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, is there an original Bible?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would say, look at the Torah or look at Uh. I don't believe the King James translation would have it.
Speaker 1: What was Damn?
Speaker 3: There was one that I actually just found and I wanted to start reading that more. Uh, as my main source. It is a complete Greek to English translation, so it's not a Greek to Latin English. So I am very curious to see how it differs between the King James and it. So it's like it missed the Latin step. And I'm you know what I mean? How many things got mistranslated in that step? I'm I you know them? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Well, I just looked up this article. It's off of logos dot com Biblical Studies. It says, who are the yelloheim? The answer might rattle your theology. We have all we all have watershed moments in life, critical turning points where from that moment on nothing will ever be the same. One such moment in my life came when I rediscovered the word elohem. It was in church on a Sunday morning when I was while I'm sorry, on a Sunday morning, while still in graduate school, I was chatting with a friend. Okay, who gives a fuck the first all right here, it says, he said, simply here, read that, look at it closely. Somebody's telling him check this Bible verse out. The first verse hit me like a bolt of lightning, and it gets into the verse God or where it says Eloheim stands in the divine assembly, he administers judgment in the midst of gods or Lohem, And so it's showing that it can be used both singular and plural, and it's referring to the same thing. So it is interesting that you know that that would be the case that there's like, is it like deer like be singular.
Speaker 1: And plural deer?
Speaker 3: No, because hear me out, there are certain parts of the Bible where he does talk about like and I'm not trying to say the Triune because the the three and one, the holy trend, that's not something that we find in the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's a human construct.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it's understood that those three things are interwoven and acting as one but separate but one.
Speaker 1: I know it's complicated, I get it.
Speaker 3: But if that is what is meant by Elohem in a plural, even though it's referring to the thing itself, which would be the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that whole thing, if that is how they're referring to a plural in a word form, I get that as well. I could see that being the use. And then when it's talking about multiple elohemes. Keep in mind, there's also a part where God says that he is a jealous god and he will kill all other gods, right, So like he's acknowledging that the pagan pantheon of gods on earth in that verse. So I could see how that would be where that's coming from as well, Nick, your.
Speaker 6: Thoughts, My thoughts would be, I mean, I'm sure you can probably guess, but the I think the logic, the logical argument for the whole trinity thing is that that we agree that it is a construct, but I think it had to come about to explain it away, like it's a product of if you look at it all in those ways, and you know, and you know that elohem isn't being used to describe a king or queen on earth or whatever, and like you're in the divine assembly, like you're there all together like Lohem was with other elohem in the divine heavenly area, right right, which is acknowledging the existence not just the pagan gods, like unless he's sitting at an assembly with the pagan gods and their physical beings or whatever, like they're they're real and not like not fake, right, they're there together having a conversation.
Speaker 3: Or does he mean elohems is in Father, Son and Holy Spirit and those three lohemes together as lohem like that is the entire assembly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that would that would be the only way it would the only way to explain it away is what I'm getting.
Speaker 3: And and to your point, also, I think that that is the It's like, how do you explain the unexplainable to a human Like I believe that this is the the bare bones minimums that we could possibly grasp. So I don't take that to be an absolute boom boom boom on that.
Speaker 1: Who's to say, maybe it is, I don't know.
Speaker 6: And this is actually that way it is easy to understand, you know what I mean. Like, if it's the way that we think, it does make sense right right.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying it is or isn't.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that, like I could see it from both angles, and I'm good with it being what it is, you know what I mean. But to your point, Jonathan, he's saying that the elohemes that you were hearing were the fallen angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he was saying. And I I mean, I disagree personally, But what do I know, you know, like, what do I have to compare it to? Yeah, it's like fair. But anyway, I looked up Britannica, so it's like an encyclopedia, or it is an encyclopedia, and it's as Eloheim. It's Hebrew for God. It says the God of Israel and the Old Testament a plural of majesty. The term eloheim though sometimes used for other deities, such as the Moabite. Is it Moabite?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good pronunciation, sir.
Speaker 2: Moabite God Chimosh e m o s h okay. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna share the screen so you can help me with that because I don't know some of these Bible words.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, I may or may not.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, I don't exactly speak the language i'd love to.
Speaker 2: So the Moabite god Chimosh.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if that's Shemish or Chemish. Gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, so Eloheim is also used for that term, also the Sidonian goddess astart Day, and also for other majestic beings such as angels, kings, judges, and the Messiah is usually employed in the Old Testament for the one and only God of Israel, who personal name was revealed to Moses as Yahweh. When referring to Yahweh, Eloheim very often is accompanied accompanied by the article ha to mean in combination the God, and sometimes with a further identification Elohem Hiim, meaning the living God.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it says. Though eloheim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense. Thus, in Genesis the words in the beginning God and in quotations Elohem created the heavens and the earth. Elohem is monotheistic and connotation, though its grammatical structure seems polytheistic. The Israelites probably borrowed the Canaanite plural noun eloheim and made it singular in meaning their in meaning in their cultic practices and theological reflections. Interesting.
Speaker 6: I wonder if there's any other instance in the Bible where they're is a word that is used in that sort of way, like a plural word that they would say means something else, you know what I mean? Just any any example of using a word incorrectly like well, you know that's subjective, but like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There has to be right, Like, I mean, the Hebrew language has so many words that have other meanings depending on context, So like there's got to be things like that where could be plural, could be singular, depends on the way it was used in all those there's God.
Speaker 2: I mean, they also that they don't have a lot of words though, too.
Speaker 3: I'll put it's like under thirty six thousand words in the Hebrew language or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, Dougie, what you got my dude?
Speaker 1: Hello? Yeah, buh.
Speaker 14: A long time ago in Bible studies, someone had explained that the Trinity basically it's like water, so you could have the liquid steam or ice, and that's how they explain farther some holy spirit to us.
Speaker 1: I like that, Yeah, I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: I've The example I usually go with is, say Ignacious of Loyola. He said, basically, think of the Holy Trinity as three guitar strings that are very different but strummed at the exact same time and tuned to the exact same note. So it's like they are three separate entities that are doing the same function and working off of each other. And it was that type of thing. But bro, I gotta say, I like the water example as well.
Speaker 2: But my question would be on top of that, is there only one cup of water? Meaning could it only be steam, water or ice? Or can it be all three at the same time, two at the same time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got to be all three at once. Man, Okay, yeah, oh yeah. So we're talking sublime things and the opposite.
Speaker 3: I forget what the other version of that is when you go from a gas straight to a solid. I know, solid to a gas is a sublime is nirvana?
Speaker 2: The other one, h uh nirvana?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 3: I forget the term for like in physiology, physical science anyway, when something goes from a gas straight to a solid. I'm gonna have to google that one real quick because that that's going to bake my noodle I have.
Speaker 14: I have one more thing too, for dogs. So I heard that the original Jews, you know, they they kind of I guess, came from the Canaanites. And I think that the Jews that we have today descended from an offshoot that were mono theistic that believed in Yahweh. But the like proto Jews of the early Canaanites, they were actually polytheistic. I've heard, so maybe that's why that word came from like an older form and it's actually plural.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 3: We just recently had somebody come on and talk about how basically the Jews ripped off a lot of their culture from the Phenotians or Phoenicians. Excuse me, So that is also an argument to you had for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, but somebody has to be right, you know what I'm saying, And my my example, my example that I make you know during my mushroom trip, take from that what you will. I find that it is a good connector source to the other side personally, probably better than most other things. But but I know that in my experience with that, it to me, to my human mind, if I know Jacob human mind, right, we're limited on what we can perceive and whatnot.
Speaker 1: To my human mind.
Speaker 2: It sounded like multiple voices heard that, so like I would ask a question and it was it was never really the same one, you know what I'm saying, Like it was very reminiscent of each other, like very similar, but you could tell that like almost in like people were taking turns answering or something. Maybe that's just how I perceived it. Again, I was on psychedelics, So don't you know, just take with that what you will.
Speaker 1: But Nicholas, oh h, I looked up its deposition.
Speaker 3: When when a solid goes into a gash us state, that's called going sublime. When a gas turns solid, it's called deposition. So I'm talking about all that type of stuff happened at the exact same.
Speaker 2: Time with that water deposition, Nicholas.
Speaker 6: So it was kind of like that for me. When I first heard my guides, it was like it was it was as if I like walked into a conversation that they were having, and it like the first thing they said was like he figured it out, and I was like it was like they were talking amongst themselves. They were like he figured it out. Help him, help him, and they was like it seemed like they were like like making the connection more clear, like he's like almost there.
Speaker 1: And I was like, whoa, what is that?
Speaker 6: And then the first thing after that, like that they said to me, other than like me overhearing them in a way, was was do not be afraid. It's like so that's like right out the you know. That was the first thing they said. Because I was just feeling all this energy and everything and I was like, what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 2: And dude, it's crazy and it's strange. Like now, just even thinking back to it, like you can kind of sense like a like a subtle excitement to it too, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's really it's a fucking wild experience. I'm planning on going on another journey here very soon. I know I've been.
Speaker 6: Saying that, but where it's at. Yeah, yeah, So trying.
Speaker 3: To tell you what and I'm not trying to say, but I am just saying, if you look at certain sources, one group usually opens up with, do not be afraid.
Speaker 1: Take that for what you want, take that for what you want. As far as who you and what you may be talking to, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I know, and i'd just be Jacob your fucking terms price, So I don't be knowing. I just be Jacob.
Speaker 3: I just look like For instance, when Mary was told that she was pregnant with Jesus, an angel came up. First things he said was, do not be afraid. Every time an angel has spoken to a human first words out of their mouth, do not be afraid. I'm just saying. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, they are some intimidating looking fucking things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If we're going off the descriptions, I'd be scared shitless if that thing spoke to me, Holy fuck, if that thing was in my line of sight, let alone spoke to me by name, Holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Right, But a point that I did want to make, you know, just and I'm not trying to stick on this eloheim thing.
Speaker 1: I religious.
Speaker 2: I don't like shows that are about me. But but whenever, you know, uh So, here's how I look at it. So let's say the Canaanites came up with the word, or somebody before them came up with the word eloheim whatever, somebody got it right, because I experienced it and I never heard of the word before. So somebody had interpreted that word from the ethereal or some shit before, and somebody's right. That's that's just my personal opinion on it. So if it's plural, if it's singular, who gives a shit.
Speaker 3: I agree that word that you had never heard before coming to you in the manner that it did was very significant. I one hundred percent agree with that statement, sir. Yeah, anyway, all right, let's get back to the chat we have gone on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm weird. I'm caught up over here, so Zombie says, super random fun fact I learned today that involves caffeine. Apparently caffeine increase his orgasms by fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Well that checks out.
Speaker 3: I'm a caffeine addict, and you know, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: And Ali also Alie chimed in and said, sausage and coffee is a balanced breakfast.
Speaker 1: I'm you nasty, you nasties, Ali love you to death.
Speaker 2: There you go, little condensed milk. Yeah, anyway, I love it.
Speaker 3: Zombie did bring up something up here that I wanted to mention, She said, Bill Gates. Hold on, where did that? I lost it? I had it up here a second ago. She had talked about Bill Gates Tony Blair. Both of them are talking about restricting social media on a government standpoint. Also, Bill Gates been on that whole trip about chipping people lately.
Speaker 1: Zombie, what was it that you had.
Speaker 2: Mentioned the Bill Gates particles?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, how he's bought into it, and like they've been using the whole thing with the monkey pox's vaccines and how they have them all ready to go, and how they manufactured the same group as the COVID vaccines. But he also has been pumping that nanoparticle technology and bought into it, and so a lot of people believe that they're going to be inside the vaccines themselves. And then you have monkey fox becoming a whole epidemic on its own, and it's spreading across Europe, Asia and in Africa as well.
Speaker 11: And it happens to be a lot of targeted places where Bill Gates in that one company, the brothers, I forget their freaking name, they own the largest manufacturing company for vaccines. It happens to be in their targeted locations of where like quote unquote experiments happen. And so it's a big theory that's going around about what's happening with the monkey cart of monkey talks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got what the official narrative on that is, Like did monkey pox is at a lab leak or was it a monkey that infected?
Speaker 1: Like are they what? Do we know? What the story that they're spinning right now is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the story is is that they wanted to plant the seed so that way whenever they announce that it's a pandemic. People have already heard the term. That's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's their real goal. But I mean, like the official narrative.
Speaker 3: I actually I've heard of the monkey pox thing, and I've given it that much attention. I haven't actually looked at it yet. I don't even know the official narrative, Like what is the going the going uh tale that they're trying to spin, you know, a.
Speaker 11: Most like three different ones they have, because they've the monkey pox scene has actually been around for like the last three years quietly, so it's been like gaining popularity. And then the main thing is that there's like some kind of outbreak that happened in like Asia, and that they aren't sure exactly who patient zero is and they're just kind of like it's happening and it's spreading, but we don't worry. We already have vaccines already made, but there's only a certain amounts, so only certain people can get these vaccines dot dot dot, So there's no there's like four different types of narratives that are happening depending on which country you're looking at.
Speaker 2: So if you have any of these any of these things going on with you, it says. Mpox is an infectious disease that can cause a painful rash, enlarged lymph nodes, a fever, a headache, muscle egg back pain, and low energy. Most people fully recover, but some get very sick.
Speaker 1: That sounded like the flu.
Speaker 2: They all do, don't they.
Speaker 3: I'm I mean, like, I didn't hear one thing other than like a rash that would indicate that this was anything other than seasonal flu smacking you a little extra hard one year. But all right, maybe is the rash like obvious and like grotesque and shit or does it look like chicken?
Speaker 1: Like? I mean, what are we even talking about here, y'all?
Speaker 10: It's the fluid.
Speaker 11: Like you ever play that game the Plague where you infect a country and you have to survive it, And it's like, basically, it's like, how can you spread a disease without killing the population too fast? But it needs to be transmittable enough, And it's actually like pretty much, hey, this is a spell book for how to make a pandemic and kill everybody. And so it's it's the they need to make something that has sores because it soars pop, then it leaks out, then it gets fluid everywhere else. It needs to be at least a respiratory thing that causes at least you to be coughing because it spreads. And like they just did that whole germ theory in Asia where they tested like one hundred and twenty people and they did it in under twenty minutes to see how fast they could spread this particular germ through this whole room and all these people, and it was like under five minutes, and every single person in the.
Speaker 10: Place, like quote unquote would have contracted it. So it's there's so many.
Speaker 11: Different parts to the why this is lining up to be the next global pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're starting to see that. And I was looking up that vaccine with the oh what was it called the nanotech in it, and it's a company called Novavax, and it says that Novavax announces agreement with Bill and Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute to include a their thing called matrix M which is trademarked a juvenant as potential component in vaccine research, which a lot of people what I'm seeing here is being used as another COVID vaccine, so who knows, I mean, But it says Novavax is currently evaluating vaccines for COVID the flu and COVID and flu combined, which I think they already are combined.
Speaker 3: Personally, I about to say, Okay, that feel like they're just doing the same thing with extra steps.
Speaker 1: Here, Dougie, this is me being a little bit of a ball buster.
Speaker 14: But remember how they said in China, you know, the COVID could have come from that wet market, or it could have came from people eating pangolins or bats. Yeah, so what's going to happen in Springfield, Ohio with you know, the Haitians eating gmode American pets right right?
Speaker 3: And I mean okay, I literally just watched I think Lex Friedman did a pod and there is still actual people that are arguing that the COVID thing was a natural not lab leaked situation, as if that's an actual real thing, Like, oh, a new study just came out that a really strong study with strong evidence is saying that it really it was a natural occurrence, it wasn't a lab leak. And it's like, bro, I mean, at this point, why can continue the lie?
Speaker 1: What good does it serve? The game is up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We all see your deck of cards at this point, but not even conspiracy heads. Normal people see it for what it is, honestly, And now you're right. They're gonna say that some kid at the zoo, some monkey escaped the zoo or something and infected some kid and it's a tragedy and then boom, it's all over. It's gonna be some stupid story that they're gonna spin, and there's gonna be actual voting adults with kids like that are allowed to have children, because we need more of those types that are gonna fucking continue saying it and just wear a diaper on their head if the government tells them to.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 14: One thing about the COVID virus too. I don't know if you guys covet or if it was another podcast I listened to, but apparently it was. It was copywritten or patented proa to twenty nineteen, so a lot of red flags. And then they came up with the vaccine pretty quick, you know, come on, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, they got all the help they needed from your boy Fauci, which is interesting. I was trying to search up information because you haven't really heard anything about Fauci lately, and there was an article that came out back in June of this year, and the article states, as a CBS News article, so do with that as you will, but it says doctor Anthony Fauci turned down millions of dollars to leave government work fighting infectious diseases. Yeah, he turned that down, That's what it says. As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, doctor Anthony Fauci helped lead the US government's fight against COVID nineteen pandemic. In a wide ranging interview with CBS News Chief medical correspondent doctor Jonathan Lapuuk for CBS News Sunday Morning, doctor Fauci reveals he was offered millions of dollars to leave his top spotting government to join major corporations. So it basically just goes on to kind of make Fauci out to be a good guy that he did it out of the kindness of his heart. He doesn't do it for the money. He does it because he cares about science. Meanwhile, we've seen plenty of other instances where he has made shitloads of money off of developing these quote unquote vaccines. I mean, he was part of the people that were creating what was that drug that he was helping, you know, helping to get rid of AIDS. Remember that was back in like the eighties or whatever, and they even make mention of that in that article. Well, he did such great research on on the fight against AIDS. It's like he developed a drug that killed people that had AIDS. Bro Like, he didn't help anybody.
Speaker 3: Let me get this straight, our boy here, old Fauci got offered millions, which could just mean too for the record, Like that's not that doesn't necessarily mean like hundreds like people initially go to but like could just mean like he got offered a little bit of money to leave government. Why would he leave the government where he's making more money hand over fist from lobbyists than any company.
Speaker 1: Could offer him to come work for them.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, of course they're gonna format that to make him look like, see he's honorable.
Speaker 1: He could have left, but he stayed because he cares.
Speaker 3: No why would you leave the seat of power to go make pennies.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the same reason anybody would leave a vaccine company to go and work for the CDC or the World Health Organization, which has happened plenty of times, or go work for an insurance company that is, you know, involved in some of those those medicines or whatnot. So it's like, yeah, there's money to be made. They're playing both sides. They are essentially the connecting bridge between the company and the government, and so that's probably why they keep on getting, you know, I guess recruited to go to the other side one way or another. It's because of the connections that they make, you know.
Speaker 3: So I could see it if he was a money hungry dude. But he's made his money, you know what I mean. He's not grinding for the money anymore. He's after the power. He wouldn't be bought into another position. If they offered him a higher ranking position as a government medical person.
Speaker 1: I could see him making that type of move, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to tell me that you think that Fuci has enough money that he doesn't do it for the money anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, I'm saying that with power comes money. I'm saying that the tu go neck and neck. He's not gonna bend for a few million. He's worth hundreds of millions, if not billions, but not speaking to him at the tax bracket, that he can hear them, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We'll also think about the spectacle too. It would confirm what everybody had always thought that he was a part of the system that was trying to make everybody sick. So if he switches from the government over to a big farm of company, it's like, oh, so this was all a sham. After all, you're openly admitting that you're working on both sides. And because that was zan for business, right right, that was the idea that he was getting cut in from Pfizer and from Moderna and shit like that in order to push it, which like clearly yeah, of course zombie.
Speaker 11: So to just tie it back to lovely Gates. In twenty twenty two, there was an article that was pushed out about how eighty countries have had infections about twenty four thousand people in twenty twenty two and that they're scrambling quote unquote to find a vaccine. But the vaccines that have been approved were two in the US and one in India, which is where those brothers are from, and they are originated from smallpox. And I just happened to watch two YouTube videos this morning on Bill Gates talking about the eradication of smallpox and how his companies have been the ones to help produce these vaccines to get rid of smallpox. And it just happens to be that the same vaccines were now suddenly being approved at like you know what a few years later as this monkey pops. But now we're here a couple of years later, entering into this quote unquote pandemic, and there could only be so many viruses, so many you know, watch mccollic shots for everybody, and it just all ties right back to Bill Gates and all the experiments that they've been doing.
Speaker 2: You know what, Zombie. Not to put you out there or anything, but just throughout all of your own research. If you were to have another kid, would you be against vaccinating your kid?
Speaker 11: I don't do vaccine vaccines I have My oldest child was vaccine injured, so when he was too I really didn't want to do vaccines, but I was, like, you know, part of the system said to believe that this is what we needed to do. And then he went and got his two year old shots. I debated about which ones. I only got two done that day. He spiked a really high fever, and three days later he became allergic to all sorts of things like dairy, gluten allergies. He had he was having nose bleeds. It took me almost three and a half years to heal his stomach. He went from being like a normal kid to like completely different. And once I started to research into it and like actually talk to the like biomedical engineered groups of parents that have had a lot of kids get injured, I realized that this is there's a lot more to it. And then with my daughter, they told me flat out that if I gave her vaccines then she would likely die from them because of his severe reaction.
Speaker 10: And so what I.
Speaker 11: Really think it attributes to is that me and the father were both in the Marine Corps and he was in for eleven years, and we got tons of vaccines, and like I had the original Stars vaccine what COVID came from, and like I developed double pneumonia into two days, like I was healthy, got that vaccine developed that it ended up in the hospital on a respirator and like almost died from it. So I think that there's a lot to be said about military people and like all of our kids having some type of issues, whatever you want to say. And then the vaccines tying into it, plus all the evidence showing that like seventy seven vaccines for kids twelve and under in America and we have the most problems, Like you can't. At some point, we just have to recognize that, like, these aren't conspiracies. There's too much evidence showing that these things are real. So no, I will never vaccinate my children again.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, dude, Like, and just to throw it out there, like, so I will jokingly brag about certain things just being funny or whatever, but I will proudly brag that my two year old son hasn't had any vaccines and that's one of the healthiest babies I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Fucking right to your point, zombie, there's a lot of military members that did that deployed. That seems to be the distinction, because that's when you get all of the crazy vaccines to go to these quote unquote you know, uncharted places, which it is the facts that like certain disease in America that we have eradicated is a thing there, and like we could be susceptible. So like, I understand why they do what they do. However, there is so much evidence. You're right, there are so many veterans that have children with any type of thing on the spectrum that whether that was because of the vaccines that were administered to the child or because the amount of vaccines that a military member receives before they deploy, fuck up the veterans DNA so deeply that it does in fact trans you know, go down to the child. There's a lot of evidence to say that for sure. I'm surprised there's not actually an open case against that currently. I feel like there's a movement, but I don't know if they've actually gotten enough to go to court over it.
Speaker 2: Well, the vaccine, but they are protected. They're they're protected, dude.
Speaker 11: I've been shut down every time I've gone to I even went to the White House representatives and they were pretty much kindly told me that, like, if it was proven, there's too many of us and it's too much money, so they will never actually allow it.
Speaker 10: But I did have three doctors write in on.
Speaker 11: My stuff that like, yes, vaccines did injure her in dot dot dot this way.
Speaker 2: Wow, they openly admitted it. Oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense to It's the same way like why when you see the movie Fight Club.
Speaker 1: Helly, you remember that movie opening.
Speaker 3: Scene, whenever they're talking about what he does for the insurance companies, he goes out and takes pictures of all these car crashes whenever there's a factory default. And at the end of the day, if it costs more money to fix the problem than it would for to just bring people to court, whenever shit does go wrong, they just don't fix it, just handle it in court after people get hurt. That's absolutely how this works. And the military also has that little bit of a thing. Remember how I told you when you sign your life away literally for four years, they could do what the fuck they want to you for that time and up into an including vaccinating you. And like, yeah, you can't always go back and fight that fight because you were their property at the time.
Speaker 1: I see that being a catch twenty two of it as well.
Speaker 2: It is Stephanie, see you with your hand raise how are you, dear?
Speaker 16: I'm doing so good. I love Tuesday nights. I love Tuesday nights. I just wanted to add I had this experience in twenty twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two, I worked at a center for kids with autism and there was at least I want to say, half a dozen I hope I'm not exaggerating moms that talk to me about how their kids were developing normally in about the eighteen month mark they had the vaccines, and after within two to three weeks after those vaccines is when the developmental delays and the signs of autism kicked in. And they don't a lot of these moms, their voices are kind of squashed. They don't get heard. I mean, it's a obviously it's big pharma. But I just wanted to like kind of share that because I have like first hand encounters and these are like liberal moms, Like they're not like conservative moms. A lot of them were liberal moms that just would go to bat for their kids. And they had a hard time even sharing their experience with me. But they one hundred percent wouldn't They probably wouldn't say the words vaccine injured, but they have a distinct like And that story was said to me about four or five or six times about just that time period. Everything was, you know, the child was developing normally, had the vaccine, within two to three weeks, the signs of autism started to like emerge.
Speaker 1: So let me thank you this thing. Yeah, you worked at this clinic. Do you still currently?
Speaker 16: Nope, I don't work at the clinic anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, and I don't know much about the autism and raising a child with autism, but you end zombie. Both have your hands raised, and you both I think would know a vast wealth on this now. Whenever you're saying started showing the signs, when usually does a child who is born with autism show signs? Because, like I understand, for the first year, they don't really you know, it's not to be kind of difficult to tell. But how would you as a parent watching your child see certain things that would go from normal to on the spectrum type behavior at eighteen months, you know what I mean?
Speaker 16: Well, interesting enough, they are actually changing the standards for what is normal development and extending it so that so for example, like around six to nine months, infants are supposed to be able to roll over like that's a stage of development. Around eighteen months a year to eighteen months, they're supposed to be able to crawl and then walk. Around eighteen months, they're currently changing the I forget what branch of government it is, but they are currently extending those timeframes because there's a large amount of kids that are developmentally delayed and they just don't want that data I think to be out there in the public. I would say that there are in these experiences with like the clients I was working with, Yeah, they add what would be considered a normal developing child, and then at some point in relation to the vaccines, within two to three week of the vaccine appointment is when they noticed the delays. So you're talking about a kid that would be verbal, like you know, have fifty to maybe one hundred words, and then all of a sudden have a huge regression. And regressions are typical child development, Like every kid has sleep regression. You know, sometimes they're walking one day and then the next day they're crawling. So those regressions are typical, but where they don't ever get back to what they were at developmentally. So there are some kids that are just kind of they can't hold that eye contact, they can't a lot of it is core issues. They can't sit up as they're supposed to do, and they have somewhat of autism from the very beginning. They're just delayed from the very beginning. But in my experiences, the development was appropriate until the vaccine appointment.
Speaker 1: And I could see that too.
Speaker 3: I think back to like my kids, they were all walking around one if not a little earlier. By eighteen months, they were clearly talking at least in some words. So yeah, I guess you'd be able to tell it too, like a definite you get the vaccines two or three weeks later, two or three months later, whatever the case is, when your child stops talking and stops being able to look at you and like, Okay, I see where you're coming with this zombie.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: It's really common for like a lot of the kids that were vaccine injured. Two or three weeks seems to be the kind of bracket of like when like it really kicks in because heavy metals settle in the brain and they start to really leach in and start to affect your the way that you're able to actually process things. And so that's why movements slow down, that's why sickness happens.
Speaker 10: That they have fevers. It's really common.
Speaker 11: You know, people really really don't like to bring in sids because they've worked really hard with SIDS and making sure that it's not associated with vaccines. But if you look at how the vaccines processed in a body, you look at it an adult, and how much they're giving dose wise to a child, and how it actually affects it. Like there's too much showing that, like sid is a part of it, like one hundred percent a part of it. But there's also like a ton of doctors that have come for that guy that did that huge like twenty year study I think it's like twenty two year study and then suddenly dies. There's so many doctors that just suddenly die of like random things. Like he the one guy was preventing going to present how autism would associate that they had tons of evidence. So on his like twentieth anniversary, he decided to drive the opposite direction. I think it was like five or ten miles, called a wife and was like didn't actually see anything, and then drove another thirty miles in the wrong way and then shot himself in the back of the head somehow before he got the car into the lake. Because like that happens, but that's not suspicious, Like let's not talk about that.
Speaker 10: But there's like tons.
Speaker 11: There's actually like a whole mean group about how many doctors have been murdered to cover up the whole vaccine injury thing. And it's not just that, but then you have to add in all the stuff that they're putting in the food and everything else. Of course, they're going to have to lower the standards for children because if you look at just even the food of how the chemicals are reacting to children, like they are being poisoned from all different directions in America and no one's doing anything about it.
Speaker 10: But you can see the developmental lives from US compared to other countries. How do eopia have a better survival rate than we do? How do they have better birth rates? How do they like? There's so many things that are attached to it, but nobody wants to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Zombie, what is What are your thoughts on RFK possibly joining Trump's cabinet and kind of fighting against some of the vaccines and also you know some of the shit that goes in the food, you think that that is actually a thing that's going to happen or is it kind of just a political stunt.
Speaker 11: He's been really on it, like for a while about the Food Administration. He's actually been like the only one that's really been attacking the Food and Drug Administration and like calling them for what they are. I don't know if it's going to go anywhere because Big Pharma owns the FDA, they have since like nineteen fifty six or sixty one or something. They straight told him like you can't interfere or we're going to shut you down. So there's like a whole thing that happened there. So I don't know how he would attack Big Pharma because they're trillion dollar own industry that's backed by Blackrock. So it's how are you going to be able to attack Blackrock of all things when they own sixty six percent of the total wealth. So yeah, I don't know if he'll be able to. I think it's shedding light though and causing people to kind of wake up. Unfortunately, people are so concerned about all this other shit that's happening with you know, the administration and everything else, that they don't care what's happening with our food or what's being injected to the kids, or what's being fed to all of us. Everyone else is so concerned with everything else. But you know, the water rights are being bought up, things are happening, and RFKA is the only one that seems to be like actually saying like, hey this, this isn't right, Like we should probably be saying something.
Speaker 10: I don't know if he will do anything, but who knows.
Speaker 3: I'm I want to believe that RFK will do good things. But keep in mind Trump, the due behind Operation Warp Speed is the guy that just brought him into his cabinet, so now now not to be that guy. Could this be with the best intentions and like things are gonna be different and it's gonna be good this timer. I don't know, but I could also see it being a political ploy as well. However that shakes out. I am happy that RFK will be in some position because I hope that he will take that position and use it to blow the lid off of things, to change things for the better, you know what I mean. I think he's doing good things, at least for good reasons.
Speaker 1: I'll say that.
Speaker 2: And also I think like Trump developing Warp Speed. I have pondered a lot on that right like, because it's like, man, the guy, like the thing that we're fighting against is the guy who everybody's shouting for that we should be voting for. Is the one that created the thing that we're against, you know what I mean? And so it's a conundrum. But at the same time, it's not necessarily to say that Trump has a great deal of knowledge of vaccine injuries or corrupt medical systems and big pharma. I mean, I'm sure that there's a lot other shit that he has going on. He's a businessman after all, so he probably was just really stoked. And this is, in my opinion, this is why he was bragging about it for so long, was because he was able to get a deal done with certain these certain like vaccine companies. Maybe that's it. I can't imagine that he's proud of the product that was created, right, No, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, name person doesn't matter if they were RFK, for instance, if he happened to be in the Oval Office when COVID hit. Now we can debate all day long about how much information the president actually has.
Speaker 1: Did he know about COVID before it was released? Was he a part of it?
Speaker 3: Like there's tons, tons of things, right, fine, whatever, If RFK was in the White House at that time, what would he have done different.
Speaker 1: What would anybody have done different?
Speaker 3: If you real shit, if I was in charge of the country and there's this new thing that's coming out and we don't know how bad it could be, but people are alleging the worst bup, bup up. And you're telling me that we have a team of scientists that could get a vaccine that could save a lot of people's lives, and we could get that done quickly. Okay, sure, Now again that's off of only that information.
Speaker 1: I just said.
Speaker 3: It depends on the nuances and how many levels of bullshit you gotta get to on that. But I don't know if vaccine was necessarily the answer. But I know that Trump would have been criticized no matter what direction he went on that if he would have done nothing and sat for six months and said, Yo, we're gonna wait and see how bad it is. Let's see a couple of survivors. Let's see what the death rate is. Before we get up in arms, he would have been crucified cut two.
Speaker 1: He comes up an operation warp.
Speaker 3: Speed, and the Liberals still throw shaded him for that, even though they all suck vaccine dick these days. So it's like it's a very weird double edged sword there about. I don't know what the correct answer was at that time, because either way it goes, somebody would have been pissed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of a lose louse situation, which I do feel that that was a call it a five D chess move by the the fucking leaders of the world, you know what I mean, the rulers of the world. I think that that was a brilliant move to put on Trump and you know, because he had a really good track record going up until then, and so then it put him in such a pickle that he really had no choice but to kind of play into their hand because if, like you were saying, if he does nothing, well, who's to say that they don't, you know, turn on the fucking five G towers and amplify the shit even more than it already was, or something along those lines, you know.
Speaker 1: So, but I'm starting to.
Speaker 3: Come around to it by like, a good track record depends on who you ask. There is real life people right now, not just talking heads on media. I mean like real adults that you will today that will tell you that for four years he tried to run this country like Nazi Germany, and they still.
Speaker 1: Believe that right now. They really exist.
Speaker 3: You talk to other people that are like, yo, I have more money in my bank account for four years and that was dope. So like, I mean, it really depends on what you mean by that, but I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think he had a great run.
Speaker 2: Nicholas.
Speaker 6: He always take the words out of my mouth, but yeah, it's I think think definitely too. It was a lose lose and the fact that he made them push it out so fast.
Speaker 1: It was either.
Speaker 6: That it was under emergency US authorization means that they could not make it mandatory, so it was like it was like either we get mandatory vaccines later or he rushes it makes them have to rush all of their plans and everything else and you and gave you the option to not take it. So of those lose lose scenarios, you have the option to refuse and it's up to you to do your own research and make your own decision.
Speaker 1: And that was the best scenario.
Speaker 6: I think that he could do because, like Jacob said, they would have crucified him. They probably would have impeached him or found some legal reason to like say he was responsible for the deaths because he didn't you know, act based on the professionals telling him what he was being told, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: Well, and also remember he never took it, No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: He got COVID and he went and got in treatment, but never took the vaccine himself.
Speaker 6: Well, his vaccine was the hydroxychloric when cocktail, and they said that the Trump vaccine, and they gave the things, you know, they actually called it that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I get it in that.
Speaker 3: Like you said, he didn't make it mandatory, but like, okay, what would have happened hypothetically at that moment as we were going into an election and all that, it was wild, right, all the shit, and we got this new virus style and Trump comes out with all the data showing how vaccines actually kill you and that that is not the answer right now we need yo yo.
Speaker 2: You know what's really funny though, is that they you know, they kind of rolled that out. If if you're coming from the mindset that this was a virus that they rolled out and they blew it up, you know, it was kind of a on purpose kind of situation and not a natural thing that just so happened to occur during one of the most successful presidential campaigns ever done in history. If if we're coming from that angle, isn't it isn't like very interesting that you know that they kind of rolled it out like a year and a half, like a year to a year and a half before the election, so we had time to really, you know, fucking deal with it or whatever. But meanwhile, they didn't really have a plan for Biden, you know, running for this Democratic nominee up until what was it July or August or something like that that they announced Kamal. And now Kamala they seem they're not very happy with her. Dude. I'm of the belief the only way that Kamala doesn't become president, and I hate to say this, the only way she doesn't become president is if she knockham Wood. I don't want this to happen by any means, but if they take her out and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think she's you think she's actually gonna legitimately win this thing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: When I think, no, you and give it to her.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. Okay, Okay, So I think there's absolutely no chance that they're going to allow him to become president. And I think and dude, did you see it was just an article that came out today talking about well, uh, I guess the pollsters are getting out ahead of it before we actually get to November. They're saying, just just a heads up, this election should take a couple of days to count all the votes.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are we doing, bro, They're already starting it. It never used to be that way.
Speaker 3: I still think that most people, you know, I feel about our election system and our system of government. I disagree with most people having, you know, the ability to vote just because they fucking breathe air in this country.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit to me.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Oh yeah, I mean, I'm to be honest, I would kind of be about going back to that way of life, to where only like people in the military could vote. I don't see a problem with that, like, because I think that's how it was originally, right.
Speaker 1: No, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was about free individual It was actually just white men. Gonna be honest, in the original days of America, only white dudes could vote. And then I think at one point it was actually only white dudes that owned land. So like, no, no, no, I'm not saying go back to that.
Speaker 2: By that might have been what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, But like I'm just saying, if I go live in France for a year, do I have equal rights to have my voice be heard in the French legislative?
Speaker 1: Body?
Speaker 3: Fuck no, I do not have I earned the right to have my voice be heard in France.
Speaker 1: Fuck no. You know what they do with that voice? They tell me to shove it up my head. They don't care. They don't care.
Speaker 3: They don't give friends citizenship to just anybody for that purpose. What have you done for France to be heard in France?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I wish anyway, Dougie Fresh once you got my good sir.
Speaker 14: Going back to the COVID conundrum. So I live in New Jersey, Democrat run state, and it was very harsh. We were actually at a point you couldn't leave your houses when you went to the supermarket. They made, Sir Niles, one direction that you could go down. I don't know if anywhere else did this. And it got to the point where, even to this day, so many mom and pop businesses are shut never opened again, or they're hurting and limping along and going to be shut. But I was thinking about also Trump when he was trying to stop flights into China and people were calling him a racist, But it's emanating from China, so that would make sense, you know, and he I mean, I feel like whoever was in the seat at that time, there's nothing that you could do to stop a global pandemic like that, especially if it was some sort of weapon. I really do believe it was either weaponized or a lamb created. But you know, no one could have done anything. But any time he ever tried to do anything, everyone just shut him down and said, oh, he's a racist. I never got that.
Speaker 2: Well that's all they got. All they got is demeaning little words, because it's the same thing. It's it's the mockingbird situation, you know.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: Vance is weird. Everybody's saying it, or Kamala Harris has so much joy, everybody says it, and so they pump out these key words. All they are Dude, this is hypnosis, like and I feel like a lot of people don't. They don't see that for what it is. But these are suggestive, fucking hypnotic words. So that way, whenever they say it's think about MK Ultra or that movie a Mayor Ultra, right, all they got to If you've seen that movie American Ultra. You got the chick that goes up to the dude that's working in the gas station who has been like MK ultra to become like some kind of assassin. But he forgets that he has these powers until this this woman that's working for the CIA or whatever. She goes up to the counter and she says like pineapple jet tomato. Like it's like a series of random ass words that just unlocks the mind and reminds him that he's a fucking assassin. And I think that these words that they're using to describe certain individuals or certain circumstances are hypnotic suggestive terms. That way, whenever you think of Donald Trump, bingo, he's weird, he's racist, he's a homophobe, he's a xenophobe, He's all these things, right and.
Speaker 3: So convicted felon that was the hot one a couple months ago, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Russian collusion.
Speaker 3: That was the thing when you thought Trump boom like it was they wanted to be synonymous with Russian collusion.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But anyway, Doug I I don't want to ask you, dude, So you live in Jersey? Are you a Jets or a Giants fan?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 1: Good question, Believe it or not.
Speaker 14: I'm a pretty big dude. I'm like six boil over three hundred pounds, and my mom never let me play football. She was the mom from the water Boy and I wasn't even allowed to watch football and most sports in general. Oddly enough, I did get into a little Brazilian jiu jitsu and kempo, but she wouldn't let me play what she considered contact sports or watch it. So I don't watch sports except pro wrestling.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, there you go. You gotta be honest, dude. Your mom sounds a lot like my ex wife. She my son was not.
Speaker 3: Allowed to play football because it's too violent, but we would go to Krav Magah in full force spar every week and like kids would beat the fuck out of each other. But like that was cool, But helmets and pads football aggressive scary.
Speaker 2: I do understand the sentiment with the whole cte and all the concussions and all that shit. I'm still dealing with that to this day. This is why I blank out and I forget certain words and and shit like that. I'm convinced that I have very little uh neurons and protons and all the things firing off in my mind. I'm convinced that, like a lot of them have just been shattered by blunt force fucking trauma on a daily basis and practice and in games. So I get it. Although there is a glass half full kind of situation whenever it comes to football, and you know I will. I like it for the camaraderie of your teammates and playing in the mud and going through the shit together. You get your ass whooped together, you win together, like it's a brotherhood whenever you're out there. And also, I mean, dude, you get to fucking legally fuck people up. And that's my favorite part.
Speaker 1: That's why I love Boohert.
Speaker 3: And I am almost one hundred percent confident that in the next ten years I will develop like late stage CTE because of it. I'm trying to kill whatever brain cells are still left bouncing around in there, bro, Like I don't know what they're still doing in there.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, Sam, Yeah, I'm with that. But yeah, I don't play football anymore. I'm way too out of shape. For that, but soon, Uh, Jacob, I I plan on getting me a suit of armor.
Speaker 1: Sir Joe, let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: I think we're not an expense. I think we're not far from that.
Speaker 1: YO, fuck around and find out.
Speaker 3: First off, the Houston team are solid dudes, like as far as getting in with a team that know the sport and could like train you up like one of the better teams that I could even put you up in contact with. I know a lot of them first off. Second off, you're buying armor. This is a business expense because we're gonna be videoing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: This is content.
Speaker 2: What dude, Let's go give me one of those what is it?
Speaker 9: The uh?
Speaker 2: Like the samurai face mask or the samurai helmets are fucking gangster. I want one of those so bad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, if you want to do Samurai boohert they have that, it's expensive. The kid is expensive.
Speaker 3: Here, Listen, y'all got to understand when you look at traditional samurai armor, a lot of it is like bamboo woven or not bamboo, but wood woven on wood to do all of that. There are historical examples of that being done with metal. I'm just throwing this out. This is an insane amount of work and artistry to put together one kit. I'm talking somewhere around eight to ten grand per kit, and then you would only be allowed to fight with Japanese weapons.
Speaker 1: So I'm not saying you shouldn't do this.
Speaker 3: There are currently multiple dudes doing it, and they are fucking savages and their armor is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing that's all of the.
Speaker 2: Props, right, And that's what I love about it. It reminds me of you've ever seen that movie Real Steal with you Jackman?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fucking love that movie. But like, what was the like, yeah, what was the samurai one in there? That was just so sick? It was like the Cities or some shit, bad guy shit, whatever it was. I don't know. I feel like if I'm going to get into that, it's I want to be terrifying to look at like, that's my goal.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're gonna do this, I'm down.
Speaker 3: Let's figure out a way to make an attacks right off, We'll talk to our CPA. We got this and uh fuck yes, dude, let me We're gonna have a whole cult of conspiracy. Boo Hurt team started to get fielded at five on five tournaments and shit, just dudes from across the country that are about that life.
Speaker 1: Son, Oh, don't tip me with a good time.
Speaker 2: He gets my blood flowing just thinking about fucking being out there.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know if all of y'all went and checked out the YouTube video or release of the Boo Hurt Weapons thing.
Speaker 1: If y'all did, thank y'all. That was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: I had to break up that bench to burn it, and then I was like, you know, there's a better way to do this and record it, and that was actually really fun to do.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love it all right. So, as Stephanie was saying, Tuesday nights are awesome, we get into a wide range of topics we've kind of been all over the board, which hey, dude, I mean that's perfect for our ADHD brains.
Speaker 1: Fucking right, dude.
Speaker 2: So let's get back to the chat over here. Luke said, I haven't listened to the new episode about the second attempt on Trump, so if so, ignore this. What are the what are the thoughts about the shooter having an AK forty seven to try and make it look like it was maybe an Iranian agent? Sounds like CIA activities. If successful, ballistics would have found the round to be a seven point six y two by thirty nine. I don't know those yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, So as of right now now we were recorded that episode that was yesterday, middle of the day, so we only had the information that was being released at that time. So I've kept up with it, and I'm glad that they are finally acknowledging it's not an AK. The initial report was that it was an AK style weapon, and the only reason they said that was because it was an AK mag. Clearly was an AK mag, but it is in fact an SKS. It was very cheap. This was all right, and this is it really did piss off my guntism when they kept doing that. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be real with y'all real quick. So to anybody who isn't much of a gun person, an SQ is like a second slash third cousin of an AK forty seven.
Speaker 1: The mechanics of how it works is very similar.
Speaker 3: It takes the same ammo, same type of gas block at the top with the ported gas block. That's why people will make the distinction. Say they look the same, they act the same. They're very similar, but there are differences. This was basically the guts of an SKS slammed into a epoxy hunting rifle stock. Because of course, with I'm not gonna say that was dog shit Glass, I will say that that was I will say maybe a fucking six mag a scope by the way, sorry, Glass, I'm talking about the scope on it. The optics were not some sort of like super soldier sniper rifle thing. And here was my big argument against it, And thankfully there's a lot of people that are coming forward with this now. It's not that this weapon was incapable of doing the job from this distance.
Speaker 1: It very much is, okay, It's just that if the intent was to do.
Speaker 3: An assassination at that distance, why would you play with a weapon that like I'm just saying, like a thirty odd six hunting rifle would have done a better job at this intended goal than this thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like.
Speaker 3: And I understand that a seven six two is very comparable to a thirty odd six, I understand, but that's got more powder behind it. I'm saying like a real thirty odd six would have been a more effective weapon choice for this same with the fucking Butler Pennsylvania shooting. I'm not saying an ar was incapable of doing the job. It just wasn't the right tool for the job. So then as we break down into the shooter, the guy is a fucking nut job. There's a whole thing about him and how his socials have been wiped. He had two pieces of tile up there to try to act like some sort of a block.
Speaker 1: But cut to they didn't. He didn't get a shot off.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, Allegedly, the Secret Service was a whole or two ahead of where Trump was going to be with binoculars, apparently saw the rifle from the bushes, and he engaged with the shooter. I still have no fucking clue how he engaged with the shooter, because most Secret Service members don't carry long guns. They carry like nines, forty fives, something along those lines. So if Homeboy was starting to engage the target five hundred yards away with his sidearm, I personally am finding a little bit of a weirdness with the story. Now, maybe that was just a PLoP PLoP, PLoP PLoP just to get him to run away and like get the threat away from potus.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was what it was. I don't know.
Speaker 3: More information is gonna come out here soon, but as of now, allegedly shooter didn't get a shot off, was confronted from a distance, ran into his car, a black Nissan. A local du gooder saw a guy run off and heard the gun shots, snapped up picture of the license plate, gave it to the cops. They apprehended him. He went on with no real issues. He was screaming a lot whatever. He's arrested. That's as of now what we got.
Speaker 2: Look what up, dude?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was just wondering because I'm starting to become real big on believing the type of weapon news for any of these attempts or even some of the shootings at schools and stuff, I really believe that the weapon that's used is trying to send some type of message, Because anybody that knows anything about guns, like, for example, the school shootings that have happened with AR fifteen's off the top of my head, I can think of a handful of guns that are half the price and twice as effective, right, and it's the first attempt with AR fifteen. He could have easily gone down to a pawn shop spent two hundred dollars for two seventy and hit that shot ninety nine out of one hundred times, not even you know, seven out of ten.
Speaker 3: Or used around that like yeah, even if you graiz his ear, you still took a chunk of the skull with it.
Speaker 1: Like there's I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: If he's using AR fifteen, why not three hundred blackout? Like you don't even have to worry about the year.
Speaker 1: It's exactly.
Speaker 12: There's a lot of three hundred blackouts that are cheaper than just your standard five five.
Speaker 3: Six are I'm just you know, and I could even understand that excuse too if it's the cheapness, right, Oh, it's because they're the easier ones to get your hands on, because and maybe that.
Speaker 1: Used to be the way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I remember picking up a little cheap ass ar for like three point fifty Was it a gap?
Speaker 1: No, it was M and P.
Speaker 12: And I was about to say, yeah, the high point, Yeah, you can get a AR for two hundred dollars Like.
Speaker 3: No, No, let's have a little bit of respect for ourselves, Okay, Let's high points are bought as pranks and to destroy only that is the only way, but.
Speaker 2: Which to be honest that I think that that kind of furthers my opinion that I was stating in the show yesterday that think about it like this, all right, maybe let's just say, let's just call them the illuminati the world it leads whatever you want to call them, right, And they don't necessarily want to kill Trump. Maybe they just want to send a little message. And in that message, have it be a double edged sword, killed two birds with one stone. We're gonna send a message to Trump, scare the shit out of him. See how he reacts. Maybe he wants to step down. We don't want to kill anybody, that's possible. You don't want to maybe start a revolution whatever you could, you could make that, you know you can make that point. But to further bring home the point that we need to ban these guns, that's why you would use these specific guns, Because you guys are talking about like, why would you use that gun? I mean, you can use something that is far more accurate, on a lot more and a lot cheaper. But they use these specific guns almost every single time, and so it it in my opinion, this is another five D chess move. I don't know. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: I see as them trying to take away the weapons that are easily and readily available and also easily modified to be more dangerous than off first glance. Like it really doesn't take much to turn an ak or an ar into a fully.
Speaker 1: Automatic weapon at all.
Speaker 3: You can literally train a metht out child soldier in any country in about two hours worth of training. Now look, look, look, look, let's just be there. Okay, I'm sorry. Are we having a real conversation where we're talking fairy land? We're talking school shooters. So, like I was saying, child soldiers in Africa right now, being fed a mixture of gunpowder and meth every day can be effectively trained with this weapon in about two hours.
Speaker 2: So like you're fuck I think, but you're probably right.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I'm the one that's fucked up. Ah, Jacob's fucked up for bringing mention up of Cony. Everybody forgot about Cony twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: All those shirts and all those campaigns, all these fucking hi high browed, moral, high horse motherfuckers went and bought to try to support those kids.
Speaker 7: Not a fucking penny went to saving the fucking children.
Speaker 1: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I don't know why you got to call me out on that. I told you that I bought the shirt, you motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling you out. I'm calling out you know.
Speaker 3: It's actually members of my family that bought that shirt and did some shit thinking that they were gonna make some change. That was like before the Facebook flag changing was cool.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twelve, dude. I mean that was It was literally cony twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: But we didn't know any different. And I'm not talking shit on the people that did like that job. I'm talking about the ones that were like waving the banner of look what I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing right my third at that point.
Speaker 1: That's fit thing.
Speaker 3: My point, John, You didn't buy that to be some sort of a ooh look what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm moral. I know way too many that did. I'm talking about those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, Luke.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think one of the biggest issues is the general population doesn't understand that when the news is talking about that these are military style weapons, they don't they don't understand what millspeck actually means.
Speaker 1: It means bottom of the barrel. Dude. We just talked about that the other day.
Speaker 3: Like, I know for sure both of the sixteen the M sixteen A two and the M sixteen.
Speaker 1: A four that I had both were made by toy companies.
Speaker 12: That's for facts, right, Yeah, it's the cheapest thing that the government can get in surplus.
Speaker 3: But I mean, even saying an AK or an AR a military styled weapon, dog, you could take any basic weapon with a slight bit of modification to make it just as deadly. Well, I'm not gonna say any it depends on caliber. Yeah, Yeah, The point is, you're right. I believe that they have it out for the AK and the AR specifically because they are cheaper, they are more readily available, and they are easily modified to become a real problem for them.
Speaker 1: And I think that they know that and they want to do that.
Speaker 12: But yet you look at like like an M one grant. Go ahead and take that shot with a M one grant.
Speaker 3: See what happens, which is literally an AK upside down, right, that's literally the mechanics of it. And you're right, that's a full thirty odd six. They would have done the job, hardcore done the job. But but and nobody wants to talk about how that's a real weapon.
Speaker 1: Of war, like hardcore weapon of war.
Speaker 12: But oh yeah, that gun has millions of bodies on it, millions.
Speaker 3: Like with an m I'm just saying, you know, people people have opinions of what they think is true.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, oh, what's an assault weapon. It's like, that's.
Speaker 12: This is gladly gun in history was literally a shotgun in the trenches. Like they called us out on being unfair. They straight up called out shotguns being unfair and warfare.
Speaker 3: They were mad that they were slam firing twelve gauge bucksh at such close.
Speaker 1: Range that like basically notubing. They were old school noubtubing.
Speaker 3: The competition, and they tried frying American soldiers for war crimes for using buckshot. It's like, no, fuck you, you just chlorine gassed us.
Speaker 12: Gave it to me when I was twelve, and y'all brought my ass over here.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I actually had, at one point in time the opportunity to buy one of those trench guns. I didn't really I was too young and I could afford it at the time. I just I didn't get it because I'm stupid looking back at it now and knowing what that gun.
Speaker 1: Is worth currently?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it had the slam fire capability, which is so fun.
Speaker 2: But anyway, hey, dude, we've all had a holographic chars Ard in our day. I'm sure I know that I did worth a lot of money now, so we make dumb choices. But you know what, I did have a question. This is gonna sound probably really retarded, but dude, is an uzi a real gun or is that a fictional thing?
Speaker 3: So an Uzi is a nine millimeter and I do think they also have it chambered in forty five uh submachine gun developed for the Israeli Armed forces. The idea f excuse Israeli defense forces. That was their answer to us having a Thompson. And then later on when we developed the MP five and MP forty's as decent side weapons, they wanted a small, compact, fully automatic nine milm. If I'm not mistaken, was it the Russians or the checks that came up with the Mac mac nines, tens and eleven's Mac nine's are that's that's If you ever see those old movies in the nineties, those old hood movies where they just do drive bys with those like little mac Nines or mac tens.
Speaker 1: I love those personally, That's just me. But yeah, the uzi is absolutely a real weapon.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think I think it was actually the mac tens specifically, because they would the gun would literally start melting because of the firing so much. They called it the uzzi.
Speaker 1: Those little bastards do.
Speaker 3: Just take off if you ever shot one, and Jonathan, if you haven't, they have one at the little local indoor range. We could just blow through a couple of mags of VMO next time you come through town. But yeah, uzzies are They're a fun, little, fun little toy.
Speaker 12: For legal reasons, I may or may not have made one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for I may or may not have a nice glock switch as well.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, for legal reasons, I may or may not have suffered a boating accident a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: So I mean I feel y'all one hundred.
Speaker 6: Look glocks ripped fl auto, like nine hundred rounds of nine I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, all bullshit aside, dude, blocks fucking rip. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have one of those, you know, the it's like called the micro roney and you can put it in there and it like turns it into like a little sbr It's like a fume and uh yeah, it's it's super sick and I've got the drum bags for it and everything like it's dope.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 3: All right, I need to make a trip to Texas to your neck of the woods. Do you have a spot to shoot outdoor?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, all right, because I got I need to blow through a couple of rounds. I say a couple few thousand, but yeah, we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 2: I never felt so demasculinized as when a bunch of dudes are talking about guns that I don't know fuck all about. I just want to some I'm sorry. I just I didn't grow up in the military. I don't you know what I mean. I didn't play the shooting games and all that stuff. I just feel so out of touch with this thing you want.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I want Luke and Zombie to chime in, because now you're talking about the gun stuff. Dude, Now my son's doing certain shooting sports. I'm about to blow your mind. But go ahead, Luke or Zombie, somebody.
Speaker 12: The American dream is a striker with dragons breath rounds.
Speaker 3: I have never fucked with Dragon's breath rounds, but I'm gonna make my own just to fuck with it. I am sad that I no longer have my Saga twelve because I had a twenty round drum on the bottom of that fucker, and that with Dragon's breath would have been fun. But it's happened fucking boats July all the time, every day.
Speaker 2: Y'all may as well to be speaking Chinese to me. I'm not gonna lie to you, zombie. Go ahead, She's gonna know a hell of a lot more about guns.
Speaker 11: It was like, how man, and you got a girl in here too, But I'm over here like yes, and like I can see him.
Speaker 10: He's just like, why what are we talking about? It's okay, well we all hurt you.
Speaker 2: I like learning about it. I just don't know anything about guns at all. It's not that I'm against them, It's just it's one thing that I never learned about.
Speaker 3: Oh no, dude, it's the same with like me with mechanical stuff. I know some stuff with cars and mechanics, but you'll have these dudes get together and just like bullshit about the the timing and the slip differential of this motor versus this motor Maiden this year, by this mean and I'm just like, hmmm, so anyway, I'm gonna go over here. It's the same like football when you and a dude, you know, start talking NFL shit that this is how I feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that makes it.
Speaker 1: Which it's not like a bad thing. I just I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: It's it's a thing you geek out over. This is like what I geek out over.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh dude, I know stats from thirty years ago that you know what I mean. Like, I'm just addicted to that kind of shit. But I'm sorry, zombie. What were you continuing to try and say before Jacob Riudley cut you off like the ungentleman that he is.
Speaker 10: What a savage? No, I actually don't have anything else today.
Speaker 2: You're the kick Samuel me. Yes, you had your hand raiser.
Speaker 1: You have your hand raiser. Yeah, not bad.
Speaker 2: Oh so you.
Speaker 3: Fucking high motherfucker bro about to say you are higher than taroed active titties right now, and I'm about that life.
Speaker 1: But brother, you have your hand raise.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 8: But all I heard was saying I thought I was in trouble. But no for political reasons. I am not about to possess a nineteen fifty seven, a policewight shotgun with bayonets stud with a triangle bayonet.
Speaker 3: You know, just yeah, I do love triangle bayonets. I know they're illegal.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 8: The Moslam the Gaunt, I had one. That thing was haunted. It tried to kill me. I the next day I immediately got rid of it.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna need you to break down that story. The mosa the Gaunt is a bolt action rifle made in Russia and it's about as basic as a bolt action can go.
Speaker 1: How is it haunted and how did it try to kill you? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I bought it from somebody.
Speaker 8: Uh the so the stark had nicks in it, that was five with a scratch in it, So it was deliberately put there. It was from nineteen forty two there, And I actually had papers of what like that of the guy who had it, like where he actually got it from and the guy he got Yeah. So the night before I took I had all the rounds taken out and I even checked it. I went to go and get it out, and something just told me, Hey, let's try the fifteen out many arms. Well I did. I put it down gently. It went off, but there was no round in it. When I the night before it went off and the bell was right here, my head was here, and it went off inside my house.
Speaker 3: Samuel, Samuel, real quick, sir, Why you unloaded it? Yeah, you didn't pull the trigger like once you cleared it, so the hammer was cocked back the entire time you were doing.
Speaker 8: That, apparently, But there was no round in it, So I because I didn't put none in the next morning, I have no idea how a round it put any I lived alone.
Speaker 6: It was in a gun cabinet.
Speaker 1: That is an actual war weapon that's haunted.
Speaker 2: I had one.
Speaker 8: I proceeded to get rid of it the next day for two hundred bucks of alam sweed in a twelve facts.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right. I was about to say, that is the most spirit animal story maybe that we've ever heard.
Speaker 1: That's the oh Sam's story.
Speaker 12: Holy shit, savagery Luke, part of the reason why my mouser has taken a part in the closet. Heard that you gotta make sure no memories come back to the gun.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I wish I had cool guns like this. I wish I wouldnt guns just like bothering me, and shit, that'd.
Speaker 1: Be cool again.
Speaker 12: Legal reasons my favorite one definitely recommend if you ever get the chance to do it, Tommy gun.
Speaker 3: I have one time at an indoor range they have one on display and you could, like you know, rent Mags and you could do all the things.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: I understand now why the full auto of it and why the spray and pray method is what it is.
Speaker 1: That thing.
Speaker 3: It is impossible to hold that thing in some sort of actual sighting. You're like two or three round verses about what you could hope for the best on that. But agreed, I just got excited.
Speaker 2: I know that gun.
Speaker 3: No dude, I tell you what talking about gun nerd shit. All right, So my son is doing the shooting sports as he has for last year. He did it and he did a pellet pistol. He shot like top twenty in the state and shit, great stuff.
Speaker 1: Love it to death.
Speaker 3: He decided he's doing twenty two long rifle this year. About it, no doubt, Jonathan. Let me ask you something, have you ever priced what competition twenty two long rifle rifles fucking cost?
Speaker 2: I have never bought a gun, so no.
Speaker 1: That okay, fair enough, So just throwing this out here.
Speaker 3: A thousand dollars, The three O eight that I have, that beauty that I have right now cost me about thirteen hundred, okay, and that is a legitimate G three Clone threeh eight.
Speaker 1: Okay. That's a good gun.
Speaker 3: It's a knockoff of a really good gun, but it runs the same whatever, though, shade, yeah, yeah, yeah, thirteen.
Speaker 1: Hundred is like a real, real rifle.
Speaker 3: The gun that the top shooter in the state right now is shooting is a six thousand dollars rifle, and that's for one of the three events.
Speaker 1: Each event requires its own rifle.
Speaker 2: Seems like a lot of money.
Speaker 1: This is like Olympic level shooting type.
Speaker 3: This is like an instrument, like a fine tuned tool that is done to this level. And thankfully I just found a plug to where I have all three of these really expensive guns for free ninety five.
Speaker 1: So God is good all the time.
Speaker 3: But my point is, though, as far as like the gun nerd of it all, the barrel has to be so long, the trigger pull has to be three pounds. It cannot be any less than three pounds. The optics cannot be any more than say, there's like the whole gun can't weigh so much. It has to be done this way, and this it's to break down the inner workings of it. And this is like a twenty two. This is the babyest of all baby rifles. It's that type of nerddom to every caliber and every make and every model and all this shit.
Speaker 1: People like dedicate their lives to this type of shit. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I hear that right now. Actually, But anyway, all right, let's move off of the gun topic. Nothing wrong with that, it's just it, you know, I enjoy English. Onward personally, Tristian said, my mama been anti VAXX since I was born in eighty six, as her eldest, then three younger sisters. None of us are vax in any way, shape or form. I have a son and two nephews, whole family of anti vaxers. We are the happiest, healthiest motherfuckers that I know. God bless my mama.
Speaker 1: God bless them.
Speaker 2: Mama's shout out to Mama Custer. And then Dougie said, I'm thirty eight years old. I don't remember getting tons of vaccines. As a kid. My four year old nephew recently got vaccinated. He got like eight to ten shots in one day and he got very sick. And that was two weeks ago. He still has a bad respiratory infection right now. Yeah, sounds about right, dude. Weapons, that's the real weapon of war in my opinion, just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 1: There, bio weapon, dude.
Speaker 3: And that goes back to the ancient times when siege warfare would go on for so long and somebody finally decided that it was over, they were.
Speaker 1: Done with it.
Speaker 3: They'd start hurling dead bodies and like infection and shit over the walls to try to get everybody so sick that they had no choice but to come out like, Yeah, it's absolutely been a thing for a long time, but these days they've just found a way to, uh, what's the word industrialize it if you.
Speaker 2: Will, Yeah, dude, no doubt. Day Walker said, Zombie needs a podcast. We have talked to her about this. This is probably.
Speaker 3: You are fucking me up, by the way, cause you keep the lights keep going out and then keep coming on.
Speaker 1: It's like when they go.
Speaker 3: Out, I forget that you're there because I have so many people with no faces showing, and then it comes back. I'm like, fuck, he's there, and it's like, yo, day Walker it works. No, no, no, keep it on, dude. I'm just saying it fucked me up, because like, the day Walker name really works well with your lighting situation right now, my boy.
Speaker 1: It keeps it keeps the me off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it do.
Speaker 3: And yes, we agree that Zombie does need a podcast of her own.
Speaker 1: We're working on that. We're working on that with her, for sure.
Speaker 6: Nicholas, did y'all hit on the the pager thing yet or.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I want you to be the one to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Nick, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I don't know if anybody has seen it yet, but I guess somewhere I gotta pull up and kind of read a little from it. But evidently there was like a few thousand injuries over that. People are suspecting that it was an Israeli Messaud operation, like some sort of hack or these these explosives that were planted in these pagers that they were communicating with beforehand, and they exploded all over the country and in like three thousand people and killed like at least ten people and there's all these video footage of like people's just pagers exploding all over the place, and there's just it's it's straight out of a fucking uh what I say earlier at Kingsman movie, Like it's insane.
Speaker 1: It's anymore that.
Speaker 3: Area of the world countries that's the only places that used pagers or like anything that would be what we consider American from like eighty five to ninety five. The only place that still acts like that's the Golden Age. Like Yo, in Afghanistan right now, they're still jamming to thriller like it's the hottest thing that dropped this summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like on that movie euro Trip and the what is it the one dude goes or they go over to this poor ass country and he's like Miami Viz number one new show. Yeah, thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Countries are really like that.
Speaker 3: They're still Yeah, so pagers in you said it was Libya or Lebanon.
Speaker 6: H Yeah, it's hundreds of Husbulla terrorists all over Lebanon were just killed, slash severely injured when their pagers all suddenly simultaneously exploded.
Speaker 3: The Hezbolla terrorists are carrying around pagers that actually, weirdly enough does check out.
Speaker 6: And here's another crazy thing. And I'm having weird days of right now for some reason. But so the company that sold those pagers is a Taiwanese company, okay. And the company name is Gold Apollo, okay, which is eerily reminiscent of the the Olympics, like they had the gold and that was all like to Apollo, right, And from my understanding, Apollo, son God. That's the same entity kind of of as Lucifer essentially, and that's like the light Bringer. That's just another name for Lucifer. These people that are worshiping of Apollo and the occult and elite like they're that's just the way that they they not their hat to you know, the dark One or the light one if you And.
Speaker 2: Also to go on the whole Apollo thing, what was it. We had a guest here not that long ago that was talking about like whenever they you just tie in the story of the moon landings, and oh I knew the whole story what it was going to be because of you know, just the story of Apollo. So the first mission to the moon and you know, I mean allegedly we win, but the story of Apollo says.
Speaker 6: That chasing the moon never gets it or something never gets it right.
Speaker 3: So, now the Book of Revelation talks about Apollon being the light bringer and all these things, which is believed to be some sort of direct to sent or lineage to either the Greek god Apollo, a sun deity, some sort of light bringing deity like that. So I've been told that that was what the Olympics was supposed to be abo As a matter of fact, they acknowledged that themselves that it was absolutely supposed to be biblically like inspired. So all of this being done by the Apollo Gold Company, I'm not seeing that to be a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I see that to be planned on.
Speaker 14: Dougie, you might not be able to divulge this information. And this is going away from conspiracy stuff, but I was just thinking about how Jonathan was so fired up about a podcast talking smack about you guys. Would you be able to divulge the names of that podcast knocking smack?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, remember when you went on a tear because somebody was hating from the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: Johnathan, you might be a clone like Biden. How the hell'd you forget that.
Speaker 2: No, I I know, it's just I didn't know what you were referring to. But yeah, I you know what, I it's something that I did, and I wish that I didn't do, so I don't even really want to put it out there. I was just highly uh pissed at that certain moment because this was somebody who we thought we were friends with and then you know, kind of going behind our back and talking shit. And but I still, you know, that's not the kind of person that I want to be, So I feel, you know, kind of embarrassed about what I was saying at that moment. So yeah, I kind of just want to leave that whole thing alone.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's for the best. Honestly, it would do no good.
Speaker 3: It would do no good to drop that. Now everything's settled, everybody's cool, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right. Anyhow, So let's get back to the messages over here.
Speaker 3: Mindy says germ theory is false, passed to or lied and admitted it on his deathbed.
Speaker 1: The flu and illness is a detox event.
Speaker 2: I can see that. Mindy also said drug companies have lost court cases involving vaccine injured autistic children.
Speaker 3: I've heard that they've lost some, but I thought those are like these crazy, rare exceptions. But I am glad that there is in fact legal precedence to where other people can start their claims and make that happen. But it's like, I don't know who's got the deep enough pockets to fight that fight, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Unless I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what's really interesting? And we were talking about the vaccines earlier, and it made me want to go check out veres, which is the vaccine injury website where people document, you know, some some of the vaccine injuries. Not all of them do it. But I went and typed in monkey pocks and then I also typed in MPOs and I get this message as soon as I type it in. It says error four h three forbidden. The web app you have attempted to reach has blocked your access. WHOA okay, And that's on vers, which is run by the CDC.
Speaker 1: I don't go.
Speaker 3: Back and then type in just any old random one, type in COVID and see what pops up. Maybe that's what I'm saying. If it like still and walls you on every single thing you search. Okay, fine, but if it's really putting up that kind of wall specifically to mpocs, then that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Oh yeah, it's blocking my access to fucking everything. Maybe you just need I don't know. Yeah, I typed in.
Speaker 1: Because too many people are searching shit right now.
Speaker 2: Could be the case, could be you.
Speaker 1: Know how four chan does that?
Speaker 3: Dude, They absolutely flood databases that the whole website crashes for a while.
Speaker 1: They've done that for a long time.
Speaker 2: Facts the all right, Dougie said, maybe Joe Biden is a vaccination victim.
Speaker 1: I believe he is, Dougie, I absolutely believe he is. Man, Jeez, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Right right, Trey said, Autism is becoming way too prevalent for people not to be talking about it more big facts.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then, just like Steph said earlier, they keep changing it and they keep broadening the horizons, like legitimately eighty D and ADHD are considered on the spectrum right now.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I don't look at it like that, like, yeah, I wish that I didn't I wasn't so hyperactive or whatever, just for the sake of my mind. That is constantly a bull of spaghetti. But I like to look at it, you know, always glass at full, look at it as like a superpower kind of thing. I can juggle many different things in my mind all at the same time. And yeah, which honestly I was thinking, and this is, oh, this is perfect, because this is why I've come to the reasoning as to why I'm not going to be drinking energy drinks anymore. And that is and it's because see I have really been doing a lot of meditating on this, just trying to get to the core of my own personal thing with this deal. And it turns out I think that all right, so already adhd super It's like thoughts are flowing in like super fast, and my thoughts are happening at a at a like a higher velocity than what I can spit them out, you know what I mean. And at that point, to add an energy drink on top of that, it's only going to make the mind go even faster, which my mouth isn't going to speed up, you know, my my brain to tongue or mouth like you know, ratio, it's it's not going to even out. So in my mind I already have somewhat of an issue speaking like a regular human and so like an energy drink is only going to fuck that up even more, you know. So that's what I think is going on.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Personally, I could see it, Absolutely could see it.
Speaker 3: But again I don't see I disagree with it because I believe that most people are misdiagnosed with add anyway, most young kids are a little more hyperactive.
Speaker 1: Could it be because they're just kids? You know what I mean? That's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like they keep widening the gap, widening the spectrum, and it's all so they could put everybody on medication, so everybody gets some sort of special allowance and everybody it's and it takes away from those that really need it.
Speaker 2: You know, right. And I would say this, I think that there's obviously like different types of it, because you know, there are the ADHD that are hyperactive, like they can't stop moving and they got to be doing something at all times, whereas like it's it's more of like a mental thing to me, you know what I'm saying, Like I have a lot of things going on in my mind at all times, and I am kind of always doing something with my hands if y'all see like I'm always got my beard, or I'm always vaping, or I'm always taking a sip of something like i can't just sit still.
Speaker 6: So anyway, Nicholas, I just read this just now on the monkey pox vaccine. It says that it came out today the FDA approved the vaccine for monkey pokes. Warns it may cause death in vaccinated and people they come in contact with.
Speaker 2: So wait, are you saying that the people who get the monkey pox vaccine can cause death and the people who have the monkey box vaccine can cause death amongst people they come in contact with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it says warns that it may cause death in vaccine maybe if you were like vaccinated from other things or just by getting it potentially, or your COVID vacs maybe, or just by getting that one in general. But it says it warns it may cause death in vaccinated and people they come in contact with. So it's like and they're listing all sorts of complications including myocarditis death and beetle death all like in the listing, and it's like the caption on here is like, is it just me or are they admitting to murder?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This sounds a lot like the vaccine shedding that people were talking about.
Speaker 3: So they're basically saying that getting the vaccine might kill you, and if it doesn't, what you shed might kill those around you, and you should know that before taking it. But they're still gonna promote that everybody takes it. Okay, this is America, yeah man, Okay.
Speaker 2: As Childish Gambino once said, zombie.
Speaker 10: Indeed, vaccine shutting is super real.
Speaker 11: It happens every year and that's why so many people get sick all the time with Like if you've noticed in school, like my son, right as COVID was happening, he got mumps measles. It was the one that makes your neck go crooked, Like you get this like weird lump and your neck goes like sideways. It's really weird. But like they had to send his blood off to the CDC. We got like this whole thing, and they were like, who was he in contact with? I was like the kids at school that just got their vaccines, and they were like, oh my god, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 10: Like let everybody know.
Speaker 11: And I was like, well, aren't they safe though, because they quote unquote got their vaccines. It was like, but now him and his sister have a lifelong immunity to it. And he had it for like, oh every think it was like eight days and it like makes your neck really sore and it swells up on one side. My daughter never even got it, like she just was around him the whole time and it had just natural immunity to it. So yeah, though, shedding is one hundred percent reel and it happens quite often and people just are like, well, no, no, no, it's the unvaccinated that are shedding. It's like, how do you shed something you aren't infected with?
Speaker 2: Dude, that is crazy how that works. And I've often thought about that because my ex, dude, she before I met her, she had gotten two COVID vaccines, and that was always something that was in the back of my mind. Like, dude, even like whenever we would do it, I'd be thinking, is there some shedding going on? You know what I'm saying, Like just a subconscious thought. I would think that.
Speaker 3: But like in theory, so like okay, saying that you got the measles vaccine when you were a kid, all right, so that means that basically, aren't you always constantly shaded because you were infected with it so that you could build an immunity to it, so you have it within you. What causes the shedding or does that happen at all times? Just we're always kind of giving that off. But the people that were around is also vaccinated, Like me, shedding the measles virus just as I do, doesn't affect those around me because they also have the measles.
Speaker 1: You know, vaccine, what causes the shedding?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me. I don't know all that scientific shit?
Speaker 1: Are you asking me anybody?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know whoever, whoever is wise enough or knowledgeable enough on this to explain it. Because I remember hearing about virus shedding when the COVID thing was happening, and I'm like, wait a minute, did something happen to make everybody all of a sudden start like sweating measles and sweating smallpox and all this shit as well as COVID?
Speaker 1: Like what actually was about that?
Speaker 2: I just assumed that it was like emitting a frequency. That was my thought on it, But that's probably wrong.
Speaker 11: So, like when you get vaccinated, you have the live virus in your system, which there is some vaccines that don't have the quote unquote live virus, but you have the virus in your system, and for up to four weeks, your body is trying to build an immunity to it, and so you can be shedding that through sweat, through your skin, particles, through through air, if your coffee. Because a lot of people have like weird symptoms, and it doesn't always like affect the unvaccinated, like the kids, like they never got any of these vaccines. And the only reason why he got I think it's measles is because like twenty kids in his class got chicken pox and they also had vaccine, just vaccinated a whole bunch of the kids, and so as COVID hit, everybody else got chicken box, he just happened to get the measles instead.
Speaker 10: And so it's like a weird thing that happens.
Speaker 11: But like like in Japan, we all get the live virus injected in our arms, and we have to be really careful so that way we don't like spread it to your whole body and spread it to everybody else. And like you're pretty much essentially the same thing as you're being inject with a virus, you're having it in your body, and so as that naturally occurs, you're shedding that virus.
Speaker 3: When you get a new vaccine, does it also open up the shedding of other vaccines that you've had in your life or is it just the shedding of that particular vaccine you were just injected with.
Speaker 10: I believe I actually don't know the true answer to that.
Speaker 11: I don't want to speak on that, Like I could look it up, I'm sure, but I don't. I believe that it does release some chemicals in your body that you can be more susceptible to other things, and you also are shedding like the excess. I think it's something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tristan, your hand is raised and you coming from the full on second gin of the unvaxed family, please speak on this, brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I hate this shit so much due it makes me solf fucking mad, Like when it comes to a vaccine, Like within twenty four hours of me hearing about COVID, I was like, oh fuck, they're coming out at those shots. Immediately I thought about that fucking video for like two thousand and five where somebody from the DDS giving them a rundown and they're like, we've been able to figure out how to kill extremism, like religious extremism in people by destroying the VMAT two genior God gene. Like, dude, this vaccine shit goes so deep road, it's so fucked the aluminum, the murcury, the fucking timera saw all of it. So as far as I know from what I've read, and like I mean, I you know, I've gone through a lot of material on this topic over the years, but from what I ended then the shedding is only like you know, two to four weeks afterwards. So yeah, all those all those fucking chemicals and poisons and toxins like your but your body that the inflammation and like the natural reaction of your body. Dude, it's like it's in fucking overload. Trying to save you, is what's happening. So it's trying to kick that shit out. So anybody that's around you, they all get it too. And I could honestly feel it, bro like when those like when spring time of twenty one, I do construction and remodels and shit, and every fucking time I had to go into an old couple's home that night. In the next couple of days, I could feel it like in my heart, in my chest, like I was not alright, like I was being shedded on. But yeah, sorry, long story short. I think it's just that specific vaccine two to four maybe six weeks afterwards, like and that's really it. So the more you get I don't think anything that you had, you know, in the past, would be brought up again because your body's already gone through the process of healing from it. So I don't know, dude. That makes it guess worse though, when they stack it on for the kids, right, Yeah, is that what you're gonna say? It makes sense. They stack it and stack and stack it, and you just see more and more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I was going to say. It absolutely makes sense because if you think about it, like now, I know, like babies and little kids they're they're building their immune systems and whatnot, but most the majority of people are vaccinating their kids. And so like I've always that every time one of my kids goes to daycare or it's like the first couple of days or first couple of weeks of school, they always come back sick every time, Like it's it's crazy. And then you get that and could that be that all right, Well, these other babies, they're just coming in contact and they're building up their little immune systems. Also could be true, or could it also be some kind of vaccine shedding since all of these little babies, I mean, and kids you know, are every time you send them to a daycare, Dude, Like, that's the most sick that I've ever seen either one of my kids. It's been as soon as they come back from school or from daycare every time, like during the summer. I don't we don't experience that.
Speaker 1: Not rarely do we get sick through the summer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And usually when that happens, it's like right after they come back from like a VBS or or a dance camp, or or a soccer camp or some one of those little one week things that they're around a bunch of other kids, they come back and they're sick.
Speaker 2: Right right. So getting back to the chat over here, Trey, you remembered the the real steel guy that I was talking about. Noisy boy dude. He's such a fucking gangster dude, Like, look at him, he's sick. So yeah, that's that would be the kind of suit that I would want to or the kind of armor that I would not necessarily the same thing, but like, think about that kind of helm, dude. That's some gangster shit, bro.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what you do the Samurai kit and you blacken that steel, dude.
Speaker 2: Be badass, Trey. I mean you're a real good artist, dude. Maybe I can get you to design that that armor suit, bro.
Speaker 9: And draw some shit up.
Speaker 1: Man. Do you do tattoos too? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: What state do you live in?
Speaker 9: I live in Florida.
Speaker 2: I might have to take a trip, dude. I always need.
Speaker 1: Summerfield, uh closer to Jacksonville. All right.
Speaker 3: I would say, if you're coming to Brohemian Grove, dude, what what Brohemian Grove?
Speaker 1: You aren't here for that. We are gonna be going to Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 3: It is a con of sorts at a summerfield in Summerfield. Excuse me, A bunch of conspiracy heads are coming together.
Speaker 1: Tickets are going on sale right now.
Speaker 3: We are gonna be setting up a booth doing meat and great ship selling merch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring my armor. We're gonna let people beat the ship out of each other. It's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 2: Let's go it's in summers Field, Florida. You said Summerfield summer what what?
Speaker 1: Like? What? What is real? Quick?
Speaker 3: I'm a I'm gonna share a picture onto the chat of the Instagram post from the Nephlin Death Squad.
Speaker 2: Is that like closer to Miami or Gainesville or Jacksonville? Like I don't know where that would be. Oh, and then Dougie said, Jonathan, you need to get a Chinese armor kit so you can fight. You can fight with COVID. And then said Jonathan, you need to larp as a Nordic age.
Speaker 3: Hell ya, yo, I'm just saying, dude, you with a a Nordic nasal helm with a two handed axe. I'm just saying, I feel like that would be more your vibe. But if you want to do the samurai armor, I'm not gonna stop you because it's gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: I'm down with the Nordic shit too. I can get down with that all day. I don't know about LARPing though, That's I don't know why, dude, LARPing just always seemed really gay. Sorry, that's just my opinion on it. Like it's just you know what I'm saying, it's fake, It's not real, there's no content.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of role models.
Speaker 9: Remember that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like that group exists.
Speaker 3: Okay, for anybody who doesn't know, it's called SCA the Society of Historical uh krannak and shit, I forget it it. Basically, these dudes have real rank, real structure. They have territory that they claim, like I know multiple dudes that are double dukes and like lords over certain areas because they are that good at fighting with foam. And I'm not gonna knock the artistry that goes into foam fighting. It is just not my cup of tea. And I'm sorry. There's no way that I'm giving that much respect to some dude who in the real world is like okay anyway, No, you know what I mean, that's booheard ain't like that. I don't give a fuck what you do on the outside. How hard can you hit? How good can you brawl? That's the deciding factor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get into that kind of shit for the contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Summer feels like an hour and a half away from me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm all down.
Speaker 4: I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, And that's uh October or something, isn't it like a week before Halloween, I.
Speaker 1: Think October twenty sixth and twenty seventh.
Speaker 12: Making a note.
Speaker 2: Fuck, yeah, dude, I'm so stoked for that.
Speaker 9: It's just gonna be dope.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, Hey I heard that.
Speaker 16: Sorry, I probably should have raised my hand, but I heard that. Is Sam and timpoy Hat gonna be there like Nephelin Deaf Squad, Top Lobsty all those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nephyline Death Squad is the ones they're actually hosting it. Sam came last year. I'm not one hundred percent if he's coming this year or not. I'm trying to share a picture of the poster. Now I was wrong, excuse me. Twenty fifth and twenty sixth. I was off by one day. My bad, My bad, twenty fifth and twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, top Lobster he's I think he was. He's a part of Nephlum Death Squad. He was one of the guys that was interviewing us, right, Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right, I think.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, they're they're dude like Nephlum Death Squad. That's some cool ass dudes. I really really fuck with them.
Speaker 3: Trying to send this picture to the chat right now, there it goes as soon as it loads.
Speaker 1: Hey, there we go. It worked.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, so you you uploaded it into the chat.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's a picture, at least one of the It goes down. It scrolls down a bit, but that's the at least the bit that I could get anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I'll share the screen so hell everybody else can see that as well. So here we go. Let me move all this bullshit. All right, so it says live podcast, stand up comedy, hang with all of your favorite what is that? Creditors?
Speaker 1: Not creditors, They can't content creators. I think probably create creators.
Speaker 2: Okay. The joke joint Summerfield, Florida, October twenty fifth and twenty sixth, Nefflum Death Squad featuring Liberty Lockdown Tower. It's it's a little blurry. Oh shit, Donut's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Donuts gonna be there. He was there last year as well.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, wan On one's gonna be there. And we don't know the other ones just yet, but we will.
Speaker 1: We will. We will.
Speaker 3: Indeed, a bunch of creators that we have had on the show that have had us on their shows all the things. So we are gonna make it happen twenty fifth and twenty sixth of October.
Speaker 2: Oh, Paranoid American is gonna be there too. He's the one or they're the ones that, uh weren't they the ones that create the comic conspiracy little comic books? You remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want Yeah, that was damn it is that their content?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that that's them.
Speaker 1: Solid fucking people.
Speaker 3: Man, I tell you what, we have met so many incredible people just through doing this.
Speaker 1: It is insane, the little network that has become what it has. Man, I love it.
Speaker 2: It is the best best job ever had been spirit Animal. You said it's four hours from you. That ain't nothing but a hop, skip and a jump.
Speaker 1: Baby fucking hey, man, Oh we're road tripping this.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great because I think, would you say it's like a nine or a ten hour drive for us?
Speaker 3: For from my house, it's like nine and a half and you're four from me.
Speaker 1: Actually, Katie's what like four and a.
Speaker 2: Half something like that, depending on traffic. If there's no traffic, it's about four and a half hours.
Speaker 1: I'm down I'm down. I just I don't know if we'll be able to fit all of the armor in your car.
Speaker 2: I mean, my trunk's pretty big.
Speaker 1: Okay about it.
Speaker 2: You got a big trunk, I'm gonna put my bike in it. Steph the fuck?
Speaker 16: I all right. I checked out flights and I'm out here in a z and if I can make it, I'm going to try to make it. But it sounds like a ton of fun. And I think Project Chaney is going to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was a name on there too, Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, so just heavy hitters.
Speaker 2: Oh that's uh Chaney in Wonderland. I think is her Instagram name? Or am I thinking of two different things?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I think it's Project Chaney Chaney in Wonderland, and she's part of I think her podcast that she created with Secret Society of Good Guys with the Paranoid American Innanna. They usually have a guest each week. But yeah, Abby and Layla. I think Layla and Abby and Project Shaney is a pretty good, damn good podcast and Friday nights fucking.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, I'm looking forward to meeting all these people. I'm bump man because it's one thing to like, you know, have them on the show or us go on their show. But dude, doing it in person like that sounds so awesome and it's gonna be live podcasts and everybody is free, you know, not free. I think there's tickets, but anybody can you know, get the tickets? And did you see how much the tickets were?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty five was one of the lower and there was like VIP and there was like different levels to it. But it's not expensive by any means, especially like, dude, have you seen what people pay to go to certain cons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it can be kind of expensive. And I do just want to throw it out there, like, I mean, I don't know if we're we don't really know our role on this because we were just invited last week. But yeah, if there's any good cult members out there, not that you would need a VIP pass in order to just come up and shoot the shit with us, like you know, were.
Speaker 3: I know for sure we're gonna have a booth set up outside, so like you know, we're gonna be out and about, so you know whatever. But as far as the con itself, I don't believe that we are listed on any panels or anything, because again This was like a last minute, like thrown together thing.
Speaker 1: They've had this in the works for months and planned and everything's like.
Speaker 3: You know, but yes we will be out and about shaking hands, kissing babies or vice versa, depending on your flavor, and like, yeah, it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 2: Nicholas about to roll out.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: All right, look, Nick, before you go that that that Renfest thing that we're going to, because that's also in October, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's the first weekend of November, so probably the following weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect. I was hoping that those two wouldn't overlap. See you then, Hell, yes, all right, Nick, we'll see you later, dude, la everybody, Yes, but yeah, I'm super fucking looking forward to that. That's gonna be so sick spirit, bro go ahead.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be shooting so much shit with all of these people, like live podcast they're doing live podcasts and I know that much, but dude, I'm just excited to get that much done, like this many people collectively, all of the thoughts that we have on all of the bullshit.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be wild.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And you know what the great part is is you know, getting all the conspiracy theorists together is that it's really not a giant echo chambers as a lot of people, you know, might think, Like even on this show, we're both conspiracy theorists. Most of the time, we don't agree on shit. And but that's the that's the community that we've created amongst other most other conspiracy podcasters, is that, you know, look like everybody is free to have their own opinion. You want to say the Earth is flat, fucking it's flat. You want to say it's a giant gay ball, like Jacob, go ahead, it's a giant gay ball. But like everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. They are gay as balls, but everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. And but it's really cool because you get you get people from all different thought realms to really come together. And that's really what makes the conspiracy realm so great, because everybody has a certain set of beliefs that then they share their opinions and their beliefs whenever they go on on certain shows. And as a matter of fact, whenever we went on to the Nephilum Death Squad, we we they I guess they listened to our show whenever we went onto Tenfoil hat about the Shroud of Turin and they were like, fucking you guys got to come over here and talk about the Shout of Turin. And I honestly think that we did an even better job at describing the shrold Assure the Shroud of Turin to the Nephlum Death Squad. I mean it was, you know, our second or third time doing that. But it's like it's cool to, you know, intermingle like that because we're all really providing and helping each other, and you know, it's it's cross platforms so that everybody kind of gets, you know, their say so. And I don't know, I love it, dude.
Speaker 3: I love that the podcast game has seen like that it's not cutthroat, or at least it's not in the realm that we have, in the grouping that we have made for ourselves and especially with the cult members that we have, Everybody like, it's not.
Speaker 1: We don't feel like this is cutthroat.
Speaker 3: We really do feel like a rising tide rises all ships and so like we've promoted the fuck out of everybody and like in turn, they've helped us out too, So it's it has really become this beautiful network of just growth and it's oh my god, it's been a wild ride.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. And now you know, we got we got Cosmic Peach Saturdays. We got Josh Monday on Sundays, dude, with the Sunday Service. People have written us and they're like, I love that you guys brought Josh Monday on there. He is such a great guy, by the way, like one of the nicest non Mormon people that I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: For real, for real, and I mean, dude, that straight up seven days a week, you know what I mean. There's not many in the game doing it. That's all I'm saying. We're sucking the brochhade. That's just a true mathematical statement. And it's wild that we're even able to do so, you know.
Speaker 2: It's fucking conspiracy Sports Center up in this motherfucker, dude.
Speaker 3: I feel blessed that we have been able to do it like this, like full time. This is insane and it's because of y'all.
Speaker 2: Honestly, yes, dude, So Trey, go ahead, sir, I see you got your hand raised.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, man, I didn't want to bust up the groove. But I was was going to tell y'all, guys, I really appreciated that that episode you did with those two brothers from New York just recently. Oh shit, I feel that I forgot their names, but I was, this is the job, and I was listening to that shit. The whole job made that shit fly by so so smooth. But like y'all's perspectives on like and like where it went was dope. It was like it started off I think y'all were talking about like sound frequencies and then it went over to like meditation and then like Jonathan and you were talking about how you meditat and you like saw that entity and was talking about he was there to to like gather some energy for war. You were there to just fuck around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that was the Mind's Eye podcast. Those dude, Those dudes are fucking legit.
Speaker 9: That was That was a solid ass episode though, man, Like I really do like that ship was primo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what's really cool too, is that you know, we've been following them for a while, like and I always thought because they've had like crazy uh like videos on TikTok Go super viral dude, and they were telling us about it, and they had like some of their videos go for what was it like, ten or fifteen million fucking views, and I at the time, I was thinking, oh my god, these dudes might be a little too big for us. But then they reached out to us trying to come on the show, and we were like, fuck, yes, I love these guys. That's awesome. So it is cool how that worked out.
Speaker 9: I had no idea who they were.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're great. Shit, they're great.
Speaker 17: Sam Yeah, Hey, guys, I just wanted to tell y'all from the bottom of my heart to everybody in the colt, I'm proud of all of y'all and I love each and every one of y'all.
Speaker 8: Keep up the good walk and keep your heads up and be a good day.
Speaker 2: Samuel, You're gonna make me cry, dude.
Speaker 3: Thank you putting light and positivity to the cult.
Speaker 1: Fuck yea, Samuel.
Speaker 2: Look, this really has turned into like a family event, and you know, and I really appreciate that because you know, I none of my family lives here in Texas. Like the only family that I have is my son that lives here in Texas. My parents live in Arizona. My my sister, you know, she lives in Texas. All my friends live I mean, I'm sorry, my sister lives in Louisiana. I live in Texas and most of my friends live in Louisiana. And so it's really nice having this kind of like I don't know, kind of like backbone of like, uh, the family that we've really created on these live shows. And I really appreciate it too, Like it's something that I really look forward to. I know that, like if there's ever a moment of like weakness or you know, like anything like that. Yeah, I just know that, like the good cult members are always there and we you know, we appreciate.
Speaker 1: That absolutely one hundred and uh yeah.
Speaker 3: So as we kind of get to the closing time of this lives or are you trying to go as long as we want to go?
Speaker 1: Brother? Hell, are you trying to wrap it here soon? Or what you feeling in a couple minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're we're almost towards the end here. It's almost midnight, so we're not gonna be going a fucking night.
Speaker 1: Well, I might as well get the knife hands out of the way now.
Speaker 3: For anybody listening, on Wednesday, and you're listening to all these crazy things that we have been talking about, and maybe you know you would like to help and support the cult in our in our quest to become well, actually, I don't have to say that anymore, no longer a quest to become full time. We are currently full time podcasters, and the reason for that is because of all the good Patreon and rock fm members, but even the people listening to this right now.
Speaker 1: Please the way you can help.
Speaker 3: Us to grow even further at this time, if you haven't already, please hit the five stars, hit the share the like, subscribe the comment, leave a post, leaver if you share it with your friends and family, Share us everywhere, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Share us.
Speaker 3: The more activity all of our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of these fine ladies and gentlemen who have done so already, do it to all the all of the platforms. Go to Jonathan's show Meta Mysteries. Do the exact same thing. Go to my YouTube channel, Cajun Night. Do the exact same thing. Show the love on all platforms help us grow all of our content.
Speaker 1: We thank you for everybody who's already done so.
Speaker 2: Jacob, You're always so giving with that sentiment there. I appreciate that. What you mean the little shout out to meta whenever you do that, that's that's good shit.
Speaker 3: Absolutely as I as I said earlier, sir, a rising tide in fact raises all ships and current Currently you and I have multiple ships in the water.
Speaker 1: I want to disperse this love all over the place.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody listening does that same thing to all of the things they listen to, all of the YouTube channels that y'all fuck with, all of the podcasts that y'all listen to.
Speaker 1: I hope y'all do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Give them your reviews positive negative, doesn't give them something because all of their algorithms are feeding off that shit, and that's how they can get promoted. Like how many people have said that they found our show because it was like something else they listened to and they scrolled down and found it. The only way that that shows up is if enough people hit those stars, leave comments, and the algorithm. See, activity doesn't matter good or bad, just activity overall. So do that to all the people y'all support, Please help them as much as you're helping us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually does go a lot longer of a way than most people think. But you know what, and as sticking on meta here if I may yet it, dude, we've been getting into some wild shit. So we like to look at ourselves as kind of the fools on the fool's journey and just going through the major arcanna on the steps to uh, just learning to I don't want to say on the on the way toward enlightenment, but just on the way towards discovering the human potential, if you will, Right, And dude, the stuff's the stuff that we've been getting into has been crazy, like we like to kind of discover, like like the light magic and the light witchcraft. Like we're not out there putting fucking hexes on people. We're not praising the dark Lord or anything like that. We just you know, kind of I guess you could say, kind of paganistic in a way without the sacrifice of course, and you know, kind of getting back to the old ways in my opinion, like of the Mages of the Sages of the the Wizards, and you know, the old school witches and like just the old ways of understanding astrology and understanding all the psychic things that are possible within yourself. And so lately what we've been getting into, we've been getting into like a lot of like spell work and stuff. And I know that that sounds. I get it from the outside looking in. I get how that could seem like it's evil, because every time there's a spell that's on a TV show or in a movie, it's always some kind of negative you know, you're trying to unleash a demon onto somebody. It's actually really not that. Not that not the stuff that we're getting into. I don't I'm not disagreeing that that stuff is out there, it's just not what we push. But there's there's things that we've been getting into spell work, and you know, it's, dude, it's so interesting because we do believe in you know, uh, manifestation all the way and that if you it's very similar to how like a Christian will say, don't just pray, you gotta work too. It's like pray and work for it. And this is kind of putting in the work spiritually. So whenever we would do like a spell work or like a spell for example. It's honestly, it's kind of like an affirmation and then you're doing you know, like setting up crystals and setting up candles or certain you know, certain color candles are scrying on candles, or certain meditations that you might do. You'd be shocked like how well that shit works. And as a matter of fact, yesterday we did a we did a show on uh spell casting with tarot, which is essentially like what it sounds like. I mean, you're you're just spell casting using tarot cards, because all tarot cards are is just in your subconscious mind, they're just dissembol a lot like McDonald's, burger king whatever. Right that it's a symbol that encompasses a lot of shit. So you would use a specific tarot card in order to manifest something during this spell. And I'll tell you what. I'm not going to get into the specifics of it, but we did a spell cast for money yesterday just to see like just like, all right, if it's fake, then it's not gonna work. Right, Well, we did one for money, bro, and uh, let's just say throughout the day today it has been manifesting itself.
Speaker 3: As ice cube Onoints said, today was a good day.
Speaker 2: Today was a good day. So yeah, definitely come check out meta mysteries if that's something that you're open to, or if you're somebody that just wants to learn all of the Devil's ways and his tools to be able to, you know, wreak havoc on humanity. If that's how you want to look at magic and witchcraft and everything that we're talking about, please let us talk you off of that ledge, because there is a light side to all this shit, just like there's there's there's fucking Satan. On the dark side of Christianity, there's going to be black witches. And I don't mean black, but you know what I mean, just the.
Speaker 1: You mean, like the prophet you coop Blessings be onto his.
Speaker 2: Name, Blessings be unto his name, But no, no, I mean, I don't know what the fuck he was on. But but you know, there's just a lot of good things that you can learn through you know, various forms of divination, and you would be shocked to see how many of them actually work. You might even honestly chalk him up to coincidence at first sight. I'm not gonna lie to you, like today, whenever I woke up and I saw it literally manifesting fucking hours after I woke up, I was like, no way, dude, that must be a coincidence, right, But it's like I just did it last night, and today this happens, you know, and it's like, shit works, dude, So you may as well just do it, because I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be real with you.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a ritual, whether you want to call it a ritual or not. When you wake up and you know, you the first thing that you do, I don't know, maybe you throw your slippers on or your slides or whatever, and then you go and you know, fancy yourself over to the bathroom and brush your teeth or clean your face or take a leak or whatever. It's something that you subconsciously, your subconscious mind is in control of, and you're making a habit out of it. That's what people in the in the spiritual realm call a ritual. So you're doing it already, you may as well put it to good use. And they always say that your subconscious mind is in control at least ninety percent of the day, so why not just put it to work. Have it work for you instead of against you. That's that's why we like to get into the stuff that we get into.
Speaker 1: No doubt, Trey, your hand is raised.
Speaker 9: What you got dog that episode that y'all did on Metamisteries with the that one brother, that the veteran and then you pulled that card right afterwards. I thought it was really respectful that you waited until he got off to do that. That was really that was good ship right there. But Jacob, I think that you would really appreciate that episode because it reminded me of the book that you were talking about that when you went on your retreat that you got where he kind of breaks things down into like layman's terms, and he was saying that God reaches out to everybody in different kind of ways. He's gonna use you in a different in the way that most gravitates towards you. And the scenes that you know clearly he's brought you and Jonathan together for a reason, to bring us all together, and you know Jonathan's over here picking up this magical knowledge. He pulls a magician card. The next couple episodes later, it's like, y'all are on the right path, You're you're you're stepping in the right steps, so you know, everything's not evil if you don't understand it, you just got to get a little bit more understanding to it, you know.
Speaker 2: No doubt, dude, Jacob, you are the yin to my yang, Sir, I'll throw that out there at you.
Speaker 3: I honestly think that that's kind of how this is supposed to work. And it's not on the spectrum of like forever good, there's an evil, It's not like that. It's more like the left brain and right brain, so to speak.
Speaker 2: That's exactly who we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we blend in such a way, and we offset each other in such a way, but we fucking double down together on certain.
Speaker 1: Things in such a way. I think that's just kind of how it has to be, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think that's also why you and I don't get into like headbutting debates on shit anymore, because we've already done that to such a degree to where like we don't need to, like we understand. I understand where you're at with shit. You understand where I'm at with shit. Neither of us is ever going to be the reason why either of us shift from where we're at, and we like know that, so we like can bypass all of the dumb shit, you know, you see what I'm saying, and we get through that, We cut through the dumb shit and we get to the fucking core of what we're trying to get at.
Speaker 1: And it's usually like that's the point.
Speaker 2: That is the point. And Jacob, I will say that you are slowly starting I'm not saying that you're slowly starting to believe in all the shit that I talk about, but you're slowly starting to understand it a little bit, I think, And so I appreciate that. And dude, and honestly, like we have a lot of guests that come on that are like, you know, Christians and Christian topics, like and I don't even interrupt. I just let y'all talk because I'm just soaking it up, Like I want to learn all that stuff too. So this is kind of like my Bible school in a way.
Speaker 3: Do I hate how much I interrupt, especially on things where like you and somebody are talking on things that I have no clue. But I'm kind of like, all right, for the normies out there, can you can you go back a couple of steps, cause like, but I feel bad because I know I fuck up the flow a lot, but yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I don't think you No. I love the curiosity. But uh but anyway, all right, let's boogy up out of here. I gotta edit this bad boy and put it up for all the good cult members who are going to listen to it tomorrow. So Sam, go ahead, give your message, sir.
Speaker 1: Good night. Just pull a where you are and blessed.
Speaker 17: I'll be the chaos into the cult you always.
Speaker 1: He'll play his day.
Speaker 15: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen? Hell yeah, all right, good Colt members. We love you. We'll see you guys next Tuesday. And uh, this was awesome. It's some of the most fun of the week, dude. So we appreciate y'all coming to hang out with us as my daughter, and thanks.
Speaker 3: Thanks to the true ogs that are sticking with it all the way past midnight.
Speaker 1: Y'all are the real ones. Y'all are the realist of ones, and we love you all.
Speaker 2: O gubgs. We love y'all very much. But look, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Kenspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn that soon as humanly possible, of that.
Speaker 5: So so
Speaker 11: So SA