Speaker 1: Welcome to the Maria Heller Show on the net since two thousand and still going strong. If you feel like you're not getting the real news, if you feel like you're not connected spiritually, you have found your home. Maria covers a wide range of topics as only a snarky New Yorker can straight up, no chaser, no censorship, no corporate sponsors, thus true freedom of speech. Your subscription gives you unlimited access as a member of the smartest audience on Earth.
Speaker 2: Relax and enjoy the education.
Speaker 1: Now here's Maria.
Speaker 3: Good morning world, Maria here alive and kick and welcome to Hell and high water with myself and Chuck o'chelly. The show's been going on over a decade now. I can't believe it. But I'm so happy to have Chuck with me. So I'm going to say good morning to Chuck. Good morning, Chuck.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning Mom. Yeah ten years, ten years plus, and where did time go?
Speaker 3: They say time flies when you're having fun, But I don't know about the fun part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know exactly. Time is flying, But where's the fun. Well, we could say we got an inventive president. He invented the word. What was it this week.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, energized? Was it energized?
Speaker 3: He said he invented it, and I don't know if you watch Late Night, I think it was Colbert's show where he put up a post of Queen Latifa show called the Energizer to say, you did not invent the word, but he thought, you know, he thought groceries was another invention of his.
Speaker 4: Well, groceries, that's an old fashioned word. I don't think anybody uses it anymore. Two dolls instead of thirty. This guy's got a gym.
Speaker 2: A day, only one. Well, you know he got the name Donnie two dolls.
Speaker 4: Two dolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 3: They somebody went over and asked a real mob boss, if you were going to give him a nickname, what would it be, And he said, Donnie two dolls.
Speaker 4: Uh could be Donnie jet Plaine too.
Speaker 3: At this point, well, yeah, well, Donnie two dolls jet plane racist is in the Saudi Arabia with the murderer of Jamille Koshogi making I'm sure plenty of side deals for the Trump organization. It's just funny that when he makes his first farm visit, it's always to the Saudis isn't that interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it always goes to the Middle East. Look, he's got to go where his money's coming from, right, so, you know, a little too on the nose if he goes straight to Russia, right, So you know he's got to go where the other money.
Speaker 3: Is well, of course, and then you know, I already saw this morning that while he was in an interview with the with the murderer I like to call him Ben's in face. Trump fell asleep. You know, the healthiest president we ever had, who called sleepy Joe, sleepy Joe a million times, falls asleep everywhere. But we're supposed to believe he's in such great condition.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I saw something on Facebook this morning, not sure if it's true, somebody said that there's whispers in the White House that Trump is having some kind of attack in his pancreas and something going on with his prostate. So I just hope whatever it is it turns deadly quick.
Speaker 2: That's the way I feel about him. The worst president ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But Maria, Now, if we end up with President Advance, well is better?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean not if it's up to the Pope, so so so much. I want to talk to you about But I got to ask you this. Do you watch Laurence o'donald that night? No?
Speaker 4: I really, you know, I avoid those guys. That's why I make probably the same jokes they do because I don't watch too many of them. Every once in a while, I do watch what's his name, Jon Stewart, oh right, and only on Mondays. He does the thing on Mondays. He wraps up like, you know, what's been going on for the week a lot of times, and he cracks me up because he says a lot of things I'm thinking, which is scary to me because that that did not use to be right, but in this case, unfortunately, I mean things, are you know, a right obvious? What are you? Well?
Speaker 3: He's the only one I don't watch. It's just something about him that turns me off. But Larry o'donald's been ripping on Trump, I mean the best ways possible that Trump is so pissed off he wants the hold station to close down, but he's called him everything from an illiterate clown and last night he talked about how stupid that he is. And I mean, he calls him stupid so many times, and you know that gets under Trump's skin because he's you know, he's got the best brain, but he is stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's stupid in a dangerous way.
Speaker 3: So before we get into his you know, airplane dreams, I thought we would start talking about the new Pope.
Speaker 4: Oh my okay, well look here we go again with new Pope, old pope. I mean, this reminds me of when they change coke. You know, is the new formula any better? No, obviously not, But doesn't matter at the end of the day, you know, because I'm not Catholic, I don't know. You know, it's a weird thing. Let me ask you this real fast before we go into the pope on the angle you want to go in on. Why are non Catholics so fascinated with this?
Speaker 3: Well, the same way they're so fascinated with the royal family, which is another thing I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Well, right, it's the same kind of fascination. But what the hell I mean, why does this? I mean, I I don't get it. You know, I understand when people are fascinated by celebrities. I understand when people are fascinated by you know, people they see in the movies. Hey, what are they like in real life. No, no, but I never get this whole thing with the pope. Oh that's gonna change things if you're not Catholic, How does that change your world view?
Speaker 3: Well, really, the only difference is they say, supposedly this pope is well, according to Maga, he's like the Antichrist. Okay, because the pope actually talks like Jesus would talk. So Maga's super pissed off about this pope. I heard that the US tried to spend millions to pick to have them pick the pope they wanted, which didn't happen.
Speaker 2: There were three I think three black choices. Of course, you know that was never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, And this guy, you know, my first advice to him is stay away from JD Vance.
Speaker 4: Well you know, hold on yet. Of course, definitely stay away from JD Vance because of what happened to Lams Pope.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, this guy has either maternal or paternal grandparents I think that were park Black, so you know.
Speaker 3: Well, and he was also an undocumented citizen at one point in his life. And you know, listen, the guy's sixty nine years old.
Speaker 2: So my sense is.
Speaker 3: I won't live to see another pope because they never you know, they all seem to live.
Speaker 2: To be super old.
Speaker 3: But so far, what he's had to say about Trump, the post he's made about Trump and how he treats immigrants, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: The post against J. D. Vance that he's made, you know.
Speaker 3: Before he was pope, has really stirred up the brain dead cult.
Speaker 2: So here we haven't.
Speaker 3: We got an American pope and we have the Antichrist as president.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, you know, does anything in the end time speak? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned that last night before I fell asleep. I don't even think I watched the whole thing. Okay, I must have just passed out for my nerves, But I was watching this Edgar Casey prophecy about this particular pope.
Speaker 2: They're connecting it to this particular pope.
Speaker 3: And according to Edgar Casey, okay, who I honor, believe me, his work was. You couldn't defy his work, no matter how hard they try to disprove him. I mean, he was called the Sleeping Prophet. But interestingly enough, he said when pretty much poortending this pope and Edgar Casey got you know, he died in nineteen hundred, so I forget what time, but he said that when that happened. And I found this very interesting that people over the age of sixty would start to have an awakening and would start to change things up inside themselves and around themselves. Now, I got to tell you, I did not find I must have passed out somewhere in between. So I'm gonna watch the rest of it tonight. But you know, there are a lot of prophecies, a lot of prophecies that said.
Speaker 2: This would be the last pope.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, So you know, and the truth of the matter is you and I both know that you've got the black Pope behind the scenes who.
Speaker 2: Will never know about.
Speaker 3: But so far, you know, the guy, the guy seems to be okay to me. All right, He's got his hang ups, you know, on you know, certain issues, like they all do, because they're going to tell us how to live.
Speaker 2: But since he's pissing off Maga so much, he's got my vote. Okay. But yeah, you see all those.
Speaker 3: People that were out there clamoring, I mean, it was really it was something to see I mean, I had watched the movie Conclave, you know, a couple of months ago because I like Ray Fines, and it was very interesting because you get to see just how political the pick is. Okay, I don't know what people think goes on inside there, but I recommend everybody see the movie Conclave.
Speaker 2: But look, he's better than what could have been.
Speaker 3: And you know, I'm not Catholic, you know that, and actually am part of zero religion. I'm a Christian by actions, not words or titles, right, But you know, there was a time where, you know, like Trump, you know, he calls a the guy was disgusting because he said something he didn't like. And then all of a sudden, Trump's so anxious and happy to go visit him. And just like he was so happy to go to the funeral, which, by the way, fell asleep there too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm sure he's falling asleep in a lot of places. But why not. Look, if you're not really in charge and you're just the front man, you know, for the big can, you don't need to be awake the whole time, do you?
Speaker 2: I guess not.
Speaker 3: I guess seeks less trouble when he's sleeping to that that's not permanent.
Speaker 2: That's my thought, you know.
Speaker 4: And as per usual, of course, there is the hand to hit in the hand behind the scenes. That's the way it all works, right, That's the way the government works. That's the way the churches work. That's the way everything works. You know. You never get to see the guy who really runs the corporation. You hear from the CEO, you hear from the chief executive officer here, from the chief financial officer, the CFO, but you never hear from the people that really run it, do you. Nope, you know, And that's the way this all works, all right.
Speaker 3: But you've got an old man in diapers falling asleep everywhere who thinks he's made up words that have been an English language since the language began. Yeah, if this was Biden, okay, it would be front page news for at least ten days. And yet this guy continues to get a pass on pretty much everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, accepting a four hundred million dollar plane would normally be seen as I don't know, something you're not supposed to do if you're in public office. I mean, the one guy cracked me up. He's a mega guy. He won't criticize Trump, but he's not TV going. I don't know. I don't like this because I can't even get a steak dinner for free, but this guy can get an airplane. Yeah, I bet you're pissed off.
Speaker 2: Well, but anyway, let.
Speaker 3: You know what, Larry Lawrence o'donnald made some really good points about this plane.
Speaker 2: First of all, he feels Trump won't be allowed to accept it.
Speaker 3: Second, he said, even though Air Force one is forty years old, this plane is thirteen years old. And he said, what they would have to do on this four hundred million dollar plane would probably cost this same because they would have to tear it down to butts, nuts and bolts to check the plane for surveillance, and you know, et cetera, et cetera. And you even have some Republican Shakaru that remembered that in the Constitution, which Trump doesn't understand he has to uphold. He doesn't know, you have the emoluments clause and it was put in place just for criminals like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, here we go, this is the president who says he doesn't know if he has to uphold the Constitution, even though that was his oath of office. I mean, everybody forget that, right, so.
Speaker 3: He can't remember four months ago. But they wanted to rip on Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know there's that. But what wrecked me up most about him recently I got to get to this because it's just too much, the whole fat shot thing.
Speaker 2: Oh god, late ball with that one.
Speaker 4: You listen, you got it. You gotta break that down with me, because it is so hilarious all the way around. I mean, admit it. First of all, I had this fat friend who's a businessman who called me on the who even knows if this guy exists.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Well, either he doesn't or he does, but either way it's pretty funny. Use he first of all says, the fat shot ain't working. If you didn't catch that part of it. Oh yeah, hey, by the way, the fat SHOT's not working. Yeah, you're paying too much for it. You're in England. Uh, you're complaining to me about it. You don't know. You know business, you're real smart, but you don't understand how you're paying so much for your fat shot but it ain't working.
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's even more important, you know. Late Night had a ball with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Well, Kimmel was off, but the other three ripped it to pieces. It was hilarious. But the part that people missed and maybe you did too, when he's introducing his you know, make believe like, you know, like he believes Hannibal Lecter is a real person, his make believe business friend. But what he said was my neurotic business friend.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, no neurotic. I caught that. That's right, saying the whole thing. He's neurotic, he's fat. He's a smart guy, but he's neurotic.
Speaker 3: And fat, and the SHOT's not working right, so some fad, I mean, how presidential? This guy's been fat shaming people all along and he's yet yet to look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Well but but some friend, you're fat, you're neurotic, and you're and you're not too smart when it comes to the drug cause. So anyway, thanks for calling buddy.
Speaker 2: Right, right?
Speaker 3: The people clarious right, the people that didn't hear the whole thing, the supposed conversation that only happens in his twisted imagination and hallucinations. Who knows what drugs this guy's on, as He said his friend was in England and went for.
Speaker 2: The fat shot and it was eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Dollars, right, But in the United States it's thirteen hundred dollars, right. So that was what he was trying to say, because he's going to reduce prices of pharmaceuticals. If anybody believes that, I got a beach in Phoenix to sell you. First thing he did was when he got in office, was eliminate Biden's ruling on lowering prescription costs.
Speaker 2: So, you know, it's the same whole thing with him.
Speaker 3: He creates the problem, makes everybody's suffer, and then he flip flops like he does, you know with the tariffs, you know, tariffon, tariff off. He's a loser and he calls everybody else a loser. That's the part that I don't get. I mean, this deal that he made with the UK is not a deal. Okay, it's as people even summoned the press said, it's the concept of a deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you notice nobody challenges what's really going on here, right, you know, Oh he fixed it with China now too, and now it's only gonna be this lower tariff, so you're only getting taxed, and nobody wants to still admit that the tariff is a tax on whoever's buying.
Speaker 3: Though, of course listen, I gotta tell you, I don't know when I look at some of these jerks in his cabinet, the one that's the weirdest.
Speaker 2: To me, And I mean this is saying a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be saying a lot. Wait, wait a waite, because you got the WWE in there, you got Fox TV personalities. Who's the weirdest?
Speaker 2: God yeah, to me?
Speaker 3: Who should never be on camera besides Lutnick, he's second, the Scott besn't. Holy crap, where did they find this guy? He talks like he's on quayludes by the dozens. He's not only slow, he stammers, he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's hard to even watch him as a human being. I feel sorry for somebody that is in the body of a human being that looks and talks like that.
Speaker 4: Well, look, you know, we got we gotta maybe qualify this because if anybody's younger than me, they might not know what a kuaylude is. Maria help him out.
Speaker 3: Well, Lenard Day, we used to call them downers. You had uppers, and you had downers, okay, And downers are like something.
Speaker 2: That will almost knock you out, like you're in a coma. And that guy talks like he's in a coma right now.
Speaker 4: For guys who were in the entertainment business, the reason why these things got so big is because, look, you had to travel and you wanted to sleep, and you couldn't sleep because you were worked up and you were jostled all over the place and you're traveling. So people would take downers to go to sleep. And quayludes were very helpful for exactly that reason. Uh. And and even as somebody who was you know, on the fringes of the entertainment business, everybody at Kuailud's okay, so that you could get.
Speaker 3: Down well yeah, I mean, you know, I look at a lot of this history of old Hollywood. Everybody from you know, Judy Garland from when she was a kid to you know, all the big movie stars, Liz Taylor, all the rest of them, their studios actually pump them full of uppers, downers, whatever they could. You want to sleep, here's a downer. You know, we need you for this piece. It's his and up. And when they weren't raping all those women. So those things, you know, it's like being in service. Okay, look how many drugs they give our troops.
Speaker 4: Right well, and every war is a drug war if you examine it closely enough. But here's the thing with entertainment again, Like you said, the studios will provide this because we need you to get up at six in the morning, even though we had you, you know, out until two in the morning, so you only get four hours worth of sleep. Here's something to help you sleep, and now we give you something to get up. This is what they.
Speaker 3: Of course, the diet pills, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was just gonna say. And a lot of the speed was meant to keep their appetite down so that, you know, you could keep the women thin and you just keep the men. I mean, you ever take a look at some of these guys. I mean, because because they'll say in the old Hollywood. Now you don't hear this too much, but younger people look at these old Hollywood films and they go, why are these guys so stiff? And it's like they're so stiff because they're they're barely awake, right, They're in these shots and stuff, I mean, not just stiff everything else.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: You look at their.
Speaker 3: Trucks, right, you look at the women and they're like super thin. Okay, I mean the waistlines looked like maybe sixteen inch waistlines, and for whatever reason, probably was most you know, I need to drop out of this reality as often as possible. So I started watching movies on YouTube from the nineteen forties, okay, nineteen forty, nineteen forty one, forty.
Speaker 2: Three, because I like seeing the way the world was then.
Speaker 3: You know, even the decorations, you know the sets, and you know what, those movies were pretty much more entertaining than most movies today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but when you see these actors and you're wondering why they're so stiff, I'm telling you the reason is because they're all high. You know, people think a lot of people think that, you know, drugs kind of became a thing in American culture in.
Speaker 2: The city, right.
Speaker 4: No, they were around way before that. As a matter of fact, they were mostly legal. It was the other thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're cocaine and everything. I mean, you know, coke actually had cocaine in it. That's why it was called coke.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, plenty of stuffy. You could get cocaine and plenty of things, would you know, treatments for female problems and all this kind of stuff loaded with.
Speaker 3: Opiates, right, that's at your pharmacy. The local pharmacy sold that stuff. Yeah. And you know, those studios also paid and forced a lot of those female stars to have abortions, and a lot of them, you know, they had to marry who they had to marry because you know a lot of those male actors were gay, so they had to put on the front that you know, they were married, so they you know.
Speaker 2: Had a beard as they call it, right.
Speaker 3: I mean those people really would treated like cattle, worse than cattle.
Speaker 4: Oh no, absolutely true. But but for people that I'm just pointing out the drug thing, I mean, there is a whole thing to how people were married off. And you know, there were gay women that were that were married off too, you know, just just for public image, you know, and so on and so forth, but not as many as the gay men. A lot of gay men. But anyway, but who was in your drama clubs? You know, if you think back to high school, was it the big tough guys in the drama clubs. I know, I spent the year in drama love Bike, but most of the guys in the drama club were not exactly threatening guys, right, let's say.
Speaker 2: Right, But at least when we were in.
Speaker 3: School, at least the schools weren't loading us up with drugs.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, you look at kids today. They were all drugged up. But you know they illegal drugs going to school. You know, whether they use you know, adderall, which you know was one of Trump's favorites, and all these other ADHD type drugs.
Speaker 2: The kids are wired.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know you got to look at that too.
Speaker 3: Now that crap's legal, it's just a crazy world. But you know, watching some of these old movies with some of these old stars, and I know it's way before your time. I mean, I watched them, and I wasn't alive in nineteen forty, but I remember watching them when I.
Speaker 2: Was a kid, and some of them are really good, you know. But one thing I.
Speaker 3: Noticed a lot of those old movies in the early forties, interestingly enough, Chuck dealt with ghost.
Speaker 2: Okay, whether they were comedy or serious.
Speaker 3: Movies, there were ghosts almost in all the old movies I've watched so far. Really yeah, so it's almost like they were ahead of everybody else. You know, you watch these old Topper I'm sure you've never heard of him. Topper movies, you know, lots of ghost and ghost interaction, some of the serious like Laura, you know, the guy's in love with a ghost of the woman that used to live in the house. Here comes mister Jordan, which is about reincarnated ghost. So that's where America's minds were in the forties, which.
Speaker 4: I find I think it was called like the Ghost and Missus Muir or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I loved that show.
Speaker 4: It was a and also they had another one on There was a cartoon called the Spirit of seventeen seventy six, which was supposed to be this guy who was around nineteen seventy six. They probably put it out about somebody who was, you know, around from seventeen seventy six who just you know, showed up and was this goopy guy dressed like you know, so dressed like revolutionary War times, comes out of a clock. I'm thinking, just off the top of my head, did you bring up ghosts? I'm thinking about stuff that was on TV in the seventies, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right.
Speaker 3: I mean they even had movies with the I don't know whether they called them The East Side Kids with ghosts. Okay, aven In Costello with ghost It's just very interesting. And I started that out because one night I tripped across on YouTube that movie from Oh God, the sixties with Tony Curtis and Jack Lemon and Marilyn Monroe. Jesus, right now, I can't think of the name of it. Will come to me someone like get Hot that movie. I gotta tell you, I was laughing out loud, all right. I've had forgotten how good an actor Jack Lemon was. But those movies, their comedies were actually funny, and they still hold up, not all of them, but they still hold up today, kind of like you know, I love Lucy and then you look at what passes for comedies today, and they're not funny. You know, the only funny comedies I notice out there are the ones by Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: You know, black comedy is funny. White comedy no.
Speaker 3: So anyway, let's go from white comedy to white Africans.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh boy, here we go. I knew, I knew we were gonna get here because man I had to. Didn't explain this to somebody this week. Oh my god, what a headache. So they're going in the world, does this mean what is happening? I mean people are being killed over there. I'm like, yeah, they have been for about I don't know a century. But you know, if not, it's not what this guy's saying. No, he says the history here.
Speaker 3: Right, Trump is saying they're being discriminated against. What about the HM I almost said the F word. What about the Palestinians? Haven't they been discriminated against?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: What about the Afghanistan people that he's throwing out of the country after they helped us during Bush's illegal war on Afghanistan?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, those people don't matter. The Palestinians don't matter. The people in the Congo don't matter. The people in the aandmar don't matter. Are you starting to sense a pattern here? You know what the pattern is? Right?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 3: The Orange man is an out and out racist, okay, And what does he think by bringing in fifty nine white people that's going to solve his problem of whites becoming the minority in this country.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he think he's gonna solve anything here. I'm thinking to myself, that must be a nod to Elon, right, that must be Elon's thanks.
Speaker 3: Say some of his people exactly, maybe some of his family are friends, or maybe some of the women he's knocked up. But listen, let's take a look at Africans. Okay, maybe, well, Trump knows.
Speaker 2: Absolutely nothing about history, so that's a given.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about the apartheid regime that went on in Africa for god knows how long?
Speaker 2: Did he?
Speaker 3: Did anybody think of saving those black people that would treated worse than slaves?
Speaker 4: Well? No, And here's the problem, right, is that today, right, thirty years after apartheid allegedly fell, you still have eighty percent of the people in that country owning four percent of the land. Okay, that is that's the number, by the way. So what do you expect in a poverty strict an area where there is no give back, there is no reset on this? I mean, yeah, Okay, Mandela became president. You know, he didn't die. I don't want to hear about the effect anymore because I'm sick of it. You know, what you saw is he got out of prison in nineteen ninety that's what you saw on TV. Not that he died anyway, the guy who died with Stephen Pico. But that's the whole other issue. The point is that it's only been thirty years, and in thirty years, you've got a generation and a half still sitting there in abject poverty. So the circumstance has not been addressed. And indeed, yet some a handful of these Dutch people that took over that area, you know, Africanners, right right, come on, this is the last remnants of the colonization that took place during that nine period. That's what happened there. Do I think anybody should be slaughtered for their land now? But if we're going by that exact, we got a lot of planes to send out. We better get ten planes from Qatar because we need a lot of plane rides. We got to save a lot of people exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, And I mean, let's face it, the United States slaughtered people. What do they estimate nine million Native Americans to steal their land? You know, But I saw, I've seen a lot of memes already online of pictures of these desperate Afrikaans. First of all, people are saying they don't look like they suffered one day in their life. Not a one of them looks like you know what you would expect, Let's just say a Mexican crossing the Rio Grande to look like. They of course gave them more little American flags to wave for the pictures. And then people, of course are contrasting that with a picture of real refugees and how they're being treated and kicked out of this country.
Speaker 4: Well, there's that, and then there's also, hey, what is happening in Palestine? You know, right?
Speaker 3: And then the other thing is my first thought was of these people all paying five million dollars each to come into our country and immediately be.
Speaker 2: What is the word of shoot and just.
Speaker 3: Immediately be treated to everything America has to offer, all their benefits everything. Nobody's going to argue about giving these people food stamps or medicare or place to live.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Didn't you want people to pay five million dollars for the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for his gold card? Right?
Speaker 3: So are these people paying five million dollars? Because I know white Africans are pretty wealthy, okay, And it just so happens to have a neighbor the worst neighbor I have ever had is a white African, Okay, and his house looks like a shambles. Everybody in the neighborhood hates him for the way he maintains his house and his nasty attitude. And I've tried to, you know, make peace with this son of a bitch for over twenty years and it's useless. So you know, I pretty much just ignore him. So you know, they go there. You know, he makes his money there, he comes back and maybe he's here a couple of days and boom, he's back there again. So you know, I got to tell you, I don't have any pity for these oh suffering white Africans, because they didn't look like they've missed a meal, and they certainly didn't look like they took the fat shot.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Chuck, let's take a short break. Stay with us. We'll be right back. Maria here with a great offer.
Speaker 3: If you're subscribed to the show, you already know what a great value you get for your money, and the truth with a lot of humor put in the in the mix, of course, But any of you that make a donation to the show of any amount, we'll get a free shout out on the show.
Speaker 2: With your name and where you hail from.
Speaker 3: So once you make a donation, just send me an email and let me know and I'll be happy to do that on the next show. Also, for any donation fifty dollars or more, I'll be happy to give out any announcement that you'd like, whether it's a birthday for someone, a special memorial for someone, at congratulations to someone. So you could make a donation for fifty dollars and then send me send me the short announcement whichever one it is, and I'll be happy to play that on the air. So right now, let's get back to the show. Okay, welcome back to round Robinder Hell on high Water with myself and Chuck O'Kelly. Get on at Chelley dot com and support his work. What were you laughing about, Chuck.
Speaker 4: I'm just you know, I'm laughing about everything. I give up on trying to take any of this seriously anymore, because I'm telling you, when I'm looking at Flag Day and there's going to be a big parade, military parade because we can't afford to spend money on a lot of stuff. But what Trump's asked about that I love that. Well, it'll be worth the money we spend on that.
Speaker 3: Right, with the money he cut from the veterans, okay, cut housing for the veterans too, the eighty thousand jobs he cut for the veterans, people should really block that parade and it should be a line of veterans standing in front of the tanks that would probably never roll through the streets because they would cave the streets in from their weight.
Speaker 2: We have an idiot in.
Speaker 3: Office who thinks he's all that, but he's nothing. He's a piece of shit. And that's the way it goes. So, speaking of pieces of shit, his latest pick from Fox News.
Speaker 2: Janine Piro, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's gonna be what the assistant, I don't know what in DC. She's seventy three years old. She's just like Trump. Never paid any of her debts. You can look that up online. She's as crazy as the come, and it's been drunk while she's done her show. And I thought that Trump didn't like drunks, but it seems he's got a cabinet.
Speaker 2: Of drunks, drug addicts, and rapists.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think much like people who are not inside that world. They don't necessarily recognize people when they've got you know, chemical dependence issues.
Speaker 3: Godot, how could you not see that she's a stone cold alcoholic. Plus you know, listen, even though she's younger than me, she's too old for any job.
Speaker 2: Okay, these people need to go away or retire. Okay, retire at.
Speaker 3: Seventy, you know, spend some of the money that you never paid your debtors of h But this is the twenty third pick from Fox News.
Speaker 4: Well see, there you go. He's picking a lot of people off a TV I mean, he thinks Fox News is like the QVC for Mega. I guess, you know, let me let me it picked up book so I can get it at home.
Speaker 2: I know it's an unreality TV show.
Speaker 4: I mean, what are you supposed to do with this? This is a reality show. And that's the funny part. They minted this guy as a billionaire. Finally, they made him a legit billionaire with his whole crypto scheme, right, and they made sure that he actually has billions of dollars this time, because they've been saying he's a billionaire, you know, since he got into the WWE Hall of Fame. There with Vince McMahon the Battle of the Billionaires back in the nineties, right, So you know that's been a thing out there in what they used to call in wrestling k fabe, right, which is the imaginary fantasy world where you know, people really want to hurt each other in the wrestling ring. Blah blah. Anyway, so Trump does that. He's been like that since then, out there saying he's a billionaire and if he hasn't had it, he breaks everything.
Speaker 3: But if he's a billionaire, now, why doesn't he pays five hundred million dollar flying to New.
Speaker 4: York Because he's never gonna pay it exactly.
Speaker 3: Now, he wants to take away due process in Habeas Corpus, when the corpse himself would have been in jail without due process, all right. So it was okay for him to drag out all those cases for four years, using every trick in the books that the law allows.
Speaker 2: But it's not okay for any of us to have due process.
Speaker 4: You and I, if we didn't pay a traffic ticket, we'd probably get locked up faster than this guy. I mean, you know, yeah, what are you supposed to say? Look, there is the rich people, and then there's the rest of us. That's all there is.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, I've been saying class warfare since I started the show in two thousand. Okay, it's the rich. There's two sets of loss, one for them and the one for us. But you know, they need to remember what Napoleon Bonaparte had to say about the rich. Okay, he said religion was invented to keep the poor people from murdering the rich sooner or later, And maybe Edgar Casey's prophecy is right. People will wake up now, okay and understand that the fight isn't between each other. The fighter is between us and the rich, and it always has been.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I've been waiting for people's brains to wake up for a while, and I'm starting to think that brain death might have taken hold. I mean, I'm not sure. Well, well, I'm sure we're all have to say.
Speaker 3: We'll see how all these different profits turn out, all right, So let's get to let's get to Newark Airport.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I have to lay up because everything is blowing up. I mean it's literally like I saw this meme. And by the way, I want to touch on that old thing with you and the and the chat program before we're done too. It all ai deal, okay, but in you and your legacy before we're done. But everything is I saw this meme. They're Trumpets sitting in a chair and the whole room is on fire, right, and there's just a little sign next to him that says, this is fine, right, this is what we're dealing with. The economy's in the toilet. Oh it bounced back because he made a deal with China allegedly, But that's no deal.
Speaker 2: That is no deal.
Speaker 3: They agreed to talk, okay, but he's still sticking us with thirty percent tax. Okay, thirty percent tax is still paying a third more off or a piece of crap you would buy.
Speaker 2: From China than it would be. Okay, it's not a deal.
Speaker 3: He's caved into China like he caved into the UK. The world laughs at him, and he acts like he's taking credit for it. Even when India and Pakistan made their temporary cease via which they blew in like twenty four hours, Trump said he mediated that. They said, that's a lie. They mediated it to between themselves.
Speaker 4: Of course they did.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy is so full of sh that it's it's incredible. You know they used to stay in Brooklyn. You know, if your mouth ships, what does your ass do?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I have not heard that in a long time.
Speaker 3: Right, So all the other way used to say to stop shipping from your mouth and give your ass a chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's him.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, if you gave him an enema, he would fit in a shoe box.
Speaker 4: Probably there you are jokes.
Speaker 2: These are the things we said when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: And that's why I liked your ali thing where they interpreted me, because they included my Brooklyn satire. Okay, my Brooklyn background. So I got a kick out of that for sure. So right, let's get to Newark Airport. I think it was Sean Duffy who's in charge of all of this. I think it was him this morning because I just scanned the news this morning, who said that his wife was supposed to fly out of Newark but he changed her flight to Lagaudia. And he's blaming Joe Biden for what's going on, not the four hundred plus people he slashed from the FAA. Newark now said they're only going to fly fifty six planes, I think every couple of hours, because they only have one air traffic controller and another airport. And I believe Texas is having the same issues, and they want to blame all this on Biden and Pete Buddha jetgs. Well, you know what, I don't remember all these near hits. I hate when they say it was near miss in the sky. They're almost near hits as far as I'm concerned. Planes falling out.
Speaker 2: Of the sky.
Speaker 3: We lost three of our fighter jets that fell off, that fell off one of.
Speaker 2: Those floating boats. I forget. God, damn, today's the.
Speaker 4: One carrier keeps losing two three, it's three now.
Speaker 3: Those things are worth millions of dollars each. What are they doing just pushing them off the edge?
Speaker 4: Well, but they had a problem with a tow cable they had a problem with. I mean, at least the pilot ejected and got out of there and didn't get killed.
Speaker 3: But hey, let's concentrate on getting the transsexuals out of the service.
Speaker 2: That's more important to Trump.
Speaker 4: Hey, what if the trainee could keep the planes from falling off off of the boats. I'd be happy to see him in there. I'll tell you that much. But here we go. Well, by the way, didn't he fix Ukraine too? Isn't that done?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, in less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: But you know what, you know with this whole thing against transsexuals, you know, in sports or in the service, at least they're serving and have more balls than Trump will e a half.
Speaker 2: When I was watching Someone Get Hot, the.
Speaker 3: Whole movie is two guys dressed up as women. Okay, and it was an Academy a Wood winner. So we went from that to Uncle Milty. You probably don't remember him either, Milton.
Speaker 2: Burro, who used to do is. Yeah, I used to do skits all the time, dressed like a woman. Okay.
Speaker 3: And let's not leave out Trump and Juliani when they were in drag.
Speaker 4: Well there was also, was it Flip Wilson used to do that too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Flip Wilson was great.
Speaker 3: But this has been you know, these are the things he's worried about. Meanwhile, he said that there is another good one. He said last week that the price of gas is under two dollars a gallon.
Speaker 2: So I went to fill up my car.
Speaker 3: Okay, Remember I live in a red town, so I'm on one side of the pump. There's a lady with one of those breathing tubes in her nose on the other side, pumping her gas. And you know me, I have to be loud and rude wherever I am because I have to get people's attention. So as I look at the three eighty nine a gallon gas for my car, I say loudly, hey, where's that Trump two dollars two dollar gas? So so this woman who was pumping her gas, she turns to me and she said, what did you say.
Speaker 2: I says, yeah, where's the fucking two dollar gas? So she says, oh my god.
Speaker 3: She says, my mother is a Trumper, and no matter what I tell her, she just won't believe it.
Speaker 2: She says, I love you, right.
Speaker 3: So we got into this major conversation about how much both of us hate Trump.
Speaker 2: And then when I.
Speaker 3: Go to from there, I go to the grocery store and you know, well, I'm checking out and.
Speaker 2: There's always a line. There's always a line behind me. That's my audience.
Speaker 3: While I'm checking out, I said, hey, where's all those low Trump prices?
Speaker 2: I said, these eggs are still six dollars, you know, a dozen? She says, oh, we.
Speaker 3: Have to get him time. I said, oh, I'd like to see him serve time at least twenty years. And then I find out who's normal on the line behind me, because then I get into a conversation with the normal people. Right, all right, So here he is the guy who won the election on his lies. He was going to reduce the price of eggs, he was going to reduce all the prices housing.
Speaker 2: We're all going to be rich. We're going to be so rich, we're not going to know what to do with the money. All right, what happened to that?
Speaker 3: The only person getting rich is him taking a four hundred million dollar plane that we can't use until it's torn apart if we even accept it from Qatar or Cutter.
Speaker 2: Okay, when there's video.
Speaker 3: Online of him saying that Cutter is a nation that supports terrorists, Well see.
Speaker 4: There's the other confusing thing, right, aren't they with a bunch of our enemies supposedly, I mean.
Speaker 3: Isn't that Well, yeah, they're the ones that they're the ones supposedly they're supplied to Humas. Okay, but hey, when Trump said, you know, and when he said that they supply terrorists, he's proof of that because he is a terrorist.
Speaker 4: But like you said, look he's going to get rich. I don't know who else is going to get rich during this time, but I'm sure some billionaires are doing well. You know, mister wonderful. That guy from shark Tek seems to keep saying that it's all going to be just fine, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, believe them. Well, look at Maudre Chayla Green. She's a multimillionaire.
Speaker 2: Now, how long.
Speaker 3: Has she been in office on one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars a year to have accumulated millions of dollars?
Speaker 4: Well, see, now there's the point I keep trying to make to these people who say, look, the whole problem is the Democrats. The whole problem is the Democrats, they say, Well, point out to me one congress person who walks out of their with you know, just nothing right, just their dividends from their pain. Right, show me that, because I don't know where they are, they all become multimillionaires.
Speaker 3: Well, because insider trading is legal for them, they will never change that law.
Speaker 4: Why should they, right, So.
Speaker 3: They don't just get in there for the power. They get in there it's not the salary. I mean to me, that would be a huge salary. I'd dance on my head for that, but right I wouldn't know what to.
Speaker 2: Spend them on first.
Speaker 3: But you look at all of them, you know, and let's not leave out their pledge to Israel that they all have to sign to get in there. And now out of the blue, the psycho who likes Hannibal lecter Is turned his back on nets on Yahoo and nets On Yaho's not happy. But Netanyah doesn't realize that Trump is the craziest man on earth.
Speaker 2: He's got to be schizophrenic.
Speaker 3: Rotted brain, rotted body, and nobody could count on anything he says. You know, yesterday wall Street rallied after his no deal. As far as I'm concerned, it's still worse than before is tariffs with China. But what wall Street doesn't understand, like Lawrence o'donald says, is that Trump is stupid and wall Street was stupid not to know that he was going to cave in on the tariffs.
Speaker 4: Well, but then again, he's sticking to these things even when the wind turns against them. So you know, it's difficult. It's all about timing. Which was the funny thing about that guy from Shark Tank that I wanted to bring up is that, you know, he let the whole game go on an interview over the weekend, which was pretty funny to me, where he said, look, if you would have bought in when everything was crashed down, you'd be doing really well right now, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Larry o'donald said, you know what he did when that happened.
Speaker 2: Nothing, he said, because I knew.
Speaker 3: That Trump would backflip, which he did, So I did nothing with my investments in the market.
Speaker 4: Of course that would be the smart thing to do, But if you were somebody who was him, that would have been the time to begin. Well.
Speaker 3: Look, I had Marjorie Taylor Green. You know they want to investigate her because she certainly took advantage of when Trump said now it's the time to buy. You know, in these investigations, you know they're not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: They never do.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, but then you had that Bob Menendez who's serving what ten years in prison for taking gold bars from Egypt?
Speaker 2: How many is it prison should Trump get?
Speaker 4: He's going to bring this up. Part of that was him taking money from guess where Qatar?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So, now Trump's gonna take a four hundred million dollar plane. How many years will he get?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 4: He got eleven years gold bars from guitar get got Bob Menendez eleven years? And you know, wait a minute, what happened here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: A four hundred million dollar airplane. I doubt he had four hundred million in gold bars. If he did, I'm impressed. But if he had four hundred million gold bars, you know, that's something.
Speaker 2: But he got eleven years, and I know it up, I know, and Trump just keeps going. And and I like the nickname. I forget who gave it to her.
Speaker 3: I think it was live a Lips Laura Luma, who calls Pam Bondy Blondie Blondie. Oh, said that it's okay to take the plane. But what she forgot to say is she was a lobbyist for Cutter for years at one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars a year pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so she's a lobbyist for them.
Speaker 3: Of course she's going to say, oh, it's okay to take that plane.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they forgot the story of the Trojan Horse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, okay, we learned from history. You gotta know history to learn from it, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a crazy time, so right, we only have a couple of minutes left, so I think we had like three or four minutes left. What did you want to talk about with that AI AI legacy?
Speaker 4: Well, it was interesting because Maria, you sent this out to did you send it up to all your listeners that that thing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: They did, Okay, I found it really interesting and then I decided. I was at first like, I don't even want to see They're probably not going to say anything about me in the AI thing, but they did. It was really fascinating to see how you come up immediately because you and I haven't worked together for so long time, and it was like, you know, amazing to me. They did remember in the one like you said that you have this you know, New York style humor that comes along with these things, which is funny, which is what you guys got today with the whole like you know, you give this guy an anima previt in the shoe box. That's hilarious. But that reminds me of that old style again, New York humor. Marie. I hope that you keep laughing at some of this stuff. I can't do anything but laugh. I mean, the media today is taking up with what Sean diddy Combe's trial, all right, which right away he has disgusting, revolting people in entertainment. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Really right, this is nothing compared to what's happening every single day.
Speaker 2: A distraction.
Speaker 4: It's just a massive distraction, And so is most of this crap with Trump. We're gonna be holding on to ourselves and trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding very very soon. And I don't know how this is all going to go, but I'm telling you we got to maintain a sense of humor about it all. Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, without a sense of humor, forget it. I know so many people you know, and you see them posting. They can't take it anymore. Their anxiety is off the charts. It's like waking up every day and saying, you know, what kind of fresh new hell is this?
Speaker 2: And the truth of the matter.
Speaker 3: Is, unlike a lot of people post you can call them sleepy Joe because at least we're able to sleep at night.
Speaker 2: When he was in office, he.
Speaker 4: Wasn't on TV every five minutes, you know, inventing new words in the English language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I invented that word. God, how ignorant is he?
Speaker 3: And you know his professors at school said he was the dumbest student they ever had.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, but you know, what are you gonna do with the debt bone spurs? Right? I mean, if you're a veteran, if you're somebody who actually, you know, puts some skin in the game here, if you're somebody who has actually served others, I mean, how you can stand by this? And that's the other thing about the whole thing, in a contrast with the pope and the fact that this guy turns around and makes himself into a pope meme and then people are on that for twenty four hours in a news cycle. This is the land of the theater of the absurd. And I'm telling you, we just gotta laugh. We have to laugh at these things.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that's all I can do anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you know, his little pope meme is just another election he lost.
Speaker 2: And that's the way I see it.
Speaker 3: And I remember the Vatican's answer to that was a pope has to have a sane mind.
Speaker 2: Or something similar to that.
Speaker 3: Uh and oh, he did piss off a lot of Catholics, for sure, but he said everybody enjoyed it because it was funny. This guy really lives in another universe and unfortunately he's jumped into our timeline and we can't scrape them off like gum on the bottom of his shoe.
Speaker 4: No, but we can't. We can change all of this if we can, you know, somehow reach the people that are brainwashed. But I don't know how that works at this point. I mean, I really don't, but I'm telling you you gotta laugh.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: If you don't laugh, just say the hell with this, and you know, take an just decide to take an overdose, which half of his cabinet looks like they already did.
Speaker 2: One more minute.
Speaker 3: Last joke of the day, Bobby Kennedy Junior took his little grandchildren to swim in a highly polluted, known polluted lake this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, he's in charge of.
Speaker 4: Did he beat him some roadkill along the way, Maria?
Speaker 3: Most probably mainly eventually that might be the only thing left for us to eat, so god, so who the hell knows, But hey, he got to pick his assistant, and Trump said he doesn't even know who she is, and she doesn't even have an active medical license, So.
Speaker 4: You know, why does that matter?
Speaker 3: And none of it matters absolutely anyway, Chuck, thanks for the laughs today.
Speaker 2: I really needed it.
Speaker 4: We've got to keep doing that, and I appreciate you. Mom, don't worry. Look if we don't get together in our next show time, no problem. We'll do it again next month, no big deal. And I want to put out the best and strongest vibes I can for the people that you and I discussed before we started recording, and also to you and all my love as usual.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks so much, Chuck. I'll talk to you soon. I'll keep you posted. Thank you, Chuck o'chellie checks where at ochellie dot com. There's only a few of us left. Everybody else gave up, gave in and decided to start a business. Just tune out. Well, you can't tune out, Okay, you're here. You need to know what's going on. Tell your friends they need to know, and let them know that we need them to support our work. Anyway, Thanks for listening today, Thanks for putting up with me.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 5: Thank you for listening and supporting the Maria schev. Tell others what you learned today now that you becomes wisdom only when it's shared. Encourage others to subscribe today. Www dot Maria dot net often imitated, never delegated. A world of information, all in one place. Www dot maria dot net. Always ahead of a curve, always on your side. Get active or get radioactive. Subscribe today