Speaker 1: Hey, hey, everybody, welcome back to Relationships is a Bitch. Mike Agavino here with aj Benza and our relationship expert Irena Wood.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, how are you doing down there in Florida?
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, we are good.
Speaker 1: We are good. Relationships is a Bitch is brought to you by the Gemini near Me app, the Self Love and Relationships Intelligence app inspired by relationship expert Irena Wood, and the app is helping thousands to fall in love with themselves. Aj Benza, you fall in love with yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well look at you. That happened many years ago. Then I fell out of love with myself. Now I'm trying to do it again in a better way.
Speaker 1: You get a fresh coth of hair today.
Speaker 2: That shave I took my hair off tight. Yeah. Once in a while, I get rid of it. It crew back like very Christopher walking. It was going straight up, and I didn't like the way that looks. I got rid of it again. Okay. You know what, when you have a crew cut, you're kind of like ageless. When I have hair, you can tell the guy's lost his hair. He's old. Now, you don't know. I could be fifty four, you know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm due for that. You can't tell I'm losing my hair as much when my hair is short as you can when it's long. And it just got on the hymn thing now, So I'm I don't know, because it says it takes, like, you know, eight weeks or so before you you see results. I hate that. I hate having to do something. You wait, it should be like eight seconds, put it on your hair and you know, boom, you're sprouting your sprouting hair. It should work like the beans did for Jack and the Beanstalk.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to hear that men are talking about the same things like women.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are. But women don't lose their hair maybe one out of ten.
Speaker 3: They do, believe you, When they get pregnant, when they deliver, they lose a lot of power as well, not only gain it. It's it's a little things happen.
Speaker 2: We're all on the same boat. We all want to stay young. That's the bottom line, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think what's happening now is our generation is finally realizing that all of this crap is real, Like we were starting to this, Like being sixty is like you're right there on the edge of the Cliff, you take the wrong step and you're you're on the doorstep of death. You hang in there, you know, you fight the hair and the belly and the mike.
Speaker 3: No, you can die young. Everybody has a destiny, and I think you believe the same thing like I do. It's predestined the day of death.
Speaker 1: I know. But I want to look good. I want to look good dead. I don't want somebody to come up on the corpse and.
Speaker 3: Go, dude, that's what you walk out every day.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to good just in case. I want somebody to say, you know, shit, that dude looks like you died five years ago.
Speaker 2: Anyway. You know, that's why, just get cremated. I don't want anybody looking at me when I'm dead.
Speaker 3: I don't say the same thing exactly. Just cremate me and have a party and just yeah, celebrated, play good music. But they celebrated because your soul finally goes to good.
Speaker 2: I like celebrating good. Shure.
Speaker 1: Well, but you can do all that, but still assume and hopefully it's family that will be with you when you when you die. But it could be something. I mean, I could get hit by a bus in Boca Ratone and get found by some rando. And you know, I don't want to look like it died five years ago.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you what you got. Here's the thing I've already prepared for, having been in the newspaper business forever, and I came up starting writing obituaries, death notices. That's how you train when you're younger. You write obituaries for people who aren't dead yet, just to get in the practice of it. And I realized that you need to find the picture of yourself that the newspaper or websites will run when you die. You don't want someone else picking out that picture. So pick the picture out you want to be your death picture, give it to somebody you love, and say, Jerry An when I go, this is the picture you post, not anything you like this one.
Speaker 1: I got a better I get. I'm just gonna say, I'm just gonna send you the picture I want, and then just go ahead and write my own bit. Just get it, go ahead and have it done. And so it's on the hard drive, and all the missus has to do is it's just going there.
Speaker 3: And you just remind me of Sovietic population right now, because when I came to the United States, I just admired because you feel that people are so much alive here. They don't think about the death, they don't think about the sufeiging. They just start to leave at sixties, getting married, making families, I don't know, making kids, new businesses. And when I left Soviet Union, I mean it was broken many years ago. But anyway, you know, I came from there. I was born in Soviet Union. People get ready to die so early. They are prefering the things they're gonna wear. They plan, not plan their funerals, but some just in case something happens to me, I have to do this, and then they talk to their kids and family. Yeah, you don't plan death. I think nobody is planning to die, even people who have really had diagnosis. But you know what, I'll give you one simple conversation we had, very simple, but very challenging. I was in the restaurant on this weekend with my husband and a couple of friends. They have a couple so and we were speaking. One of the ladies she had a birthday, and we were discussing what would you do. I brought up this question, and I'm asking you right now if you had a week left, seven days of your life, and what would you do?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what do I do? It's seven days to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I made you spend this.
Speaker 2: I would make sure somehow that my kids are with me, and I was with my sister and her husband, my nephew. I'd like to be with everybody I love, if that's possible. Yeah, I would do that. I just would all be together, have dinners together every night, watch TV, laugh, break each other's balls.
Speaker 3: Just would you still do podcasting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah. In fact, i'd make it really special. If I knew the day I was going to die, I would put together such a great shell. I've even thought, how sick is this. I've thought of recording a podcast so that Mike could run it after I'm dead, and it'll be me talking about dying. I'm almost gonna do that.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea. I think we could do live play by play of you dying. That would be so it'd be you know, real time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real time clock. Just have me in the hospital. Bett'll be on film.
Speaker 1: It'll just make sure Rocks and Rocco, you know, know that when you give the signal. They've got to let me know so we can go on Live immediately and then we'll just you know, we'll just we'll just cover it. But okay, so we have a week to live.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do, Mike?
Speaker 1: Well, so nothing I do is gonna kill me in that Oh that's good. So if nothing I am gonna.
Speaker 3: Do, are you a lot of drugs?
Speaker 1: Right? No? So if nothing I'm gonna do is gonna kill me, I'm gonna do a bunch of shit that normally I wouldn't do because I would be worried that it would kill me. So I might finally jump out of a plane. Well, wow, I might. I might rob a bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the Yeah, I want to spend six days in prison.
Speaker 2: Nice to.
Speaker 3: You plan it very well, or you'll do it at the last day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I need a little time to plan. But I think I would try, and uh, I would try, and well, actually, life insurance can be pretty good, so maybe they don't need me to steal from them. I think I would probably focus on a bunch of things that frankly am too chicken shit to do.
Speaker 2: If I know, if I know Mike, he would still be trying to get the eighteen T hook up across the street from your house so you get better service. Mike would do that till the day he dies. I know he would. Here's my other fear, God forbid, Mike drops dead. Who will send the shows to? What happens to my career, my life, my show? If he does pretty much.
Speaker 1: That really is disturbing. That's disturbing that this significance, my significance in his life is someone to send the shows to. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you're my best buddies in the world. But what do I tell what happens to my life, my job, my money.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you everybody has those concerns because when I work with people, people come and say, oh, I'm scared to lose my father, my mother, my I don't know, sister, brother, whatever, who needs medical help, and they live in fear. But they are always pre occupied about their future life as well, how they're going to live, how they're going to suffer, like what their life will be without that person. And no matter what we are talking about emotional part or about financial part or about administrative part, you know, like people have different concerns, but we all think about alsos also, so it's like good honest thought.
Speaker 2: By a j well, you know, I mean, I don't look, I've been might spend my father's funeral and we made jokes there. I just I know we're all gonna laugh no matter who dies, there's gonna be a moment at the funeral or memorial where if it's Kenny, me or you, we're gonna laugh about something. That's just who we are. So even it's gonna even if it's a bad day, we'll still find a reason to laugh. And that's the way we've always lived. So it wouldn't change if one of us is in the casket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll there'll be stories to tell, for sure, especially if it's either of the two of you that go first. I'm not really interested in being the one that goes first.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's okay, so let's talk about dreams this week, and let's uh, let's find out how Gemini near Me interpreted your dreams.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened? What was your dream?
Speaker 1: Mike tell me, no, it's I'm gonna go first.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I had this dream, very strange. Mike has involved in it somewhat. My dream is I was backing in my big Lincoln. I was a big, old nineteen ninety four Lincoln. I was backing into Mike's garage at his new house in Florida. I was nervous to hit any of his possessions that were lining the walls in the garage, and my car was very close to both walls. With Mike's help, I was able to park perfectly. But then Mike went inside and never let me in. I stayed there and eventually fell asleep on his lawn. I have no idea, the dream interpretation says, and I haven't read this till today. What an amazing dream. Backing into Mike's garage could represent your feelings of vulnerability or anxiety about entering new situations or relationships. The close possessions might symbolize how you feel about navigating through personal boundaries or the fear of accidentally upsetting others. Parking perfectly with Mike's help indicates that you appreciate support in your life, but might feel some tension while trying to fit into new environments. Falling asleep on his lawn suggests a desire for rest or escape from this anxiety. It could also mean you're feeling left out or left behind when it comes to connections in your life. As Mike went inside without letting you in. This could reflect some subconscious feelings of isolation or longing for inclusion. And finally, in sun, the dream highlights your desire for support while dealing with feelings of nervousness and importance of feeling connected to others. Embraced these emotions and consider them as you navigate your relationships. Once again, it hasn't failed me yet. I can certainly see this interpretation as being completely true, especially feelings of isolation and longing for inclusion. I know I'm included in everything we do, but I get the isolation thing being back here in La in the hotel alone or Rocos at school. But you know, I understand this. Parking perfectly might indicate that I appreciate support and I do for Mike, especially with respect to work and life in general. So it's very interesting. I would have normally I would have had that dream and thought it was silly and just went out my day. But when you look into it and it's interpreted like this through the app, it gives me look, it gives me like I don't want to say a hope. But it makes me really understand that what's going on in my head it's important. It's not just random boloney, it's important. Obviously, it's coming from my soul or somewhere.
Speaker 3: Like CAR is always associated with relationships. Let's say it's stolen car when you have a fear of loss of your partner or somebody, like when you get jealous about Himo here. So Car, it's always about relationship. But it's interesting the way a dream interpreter interpreted your dream, because this was like a deep investigation of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also you know, I love it when Aj is out here. I mean, it's been so long since AJ, Kenny and I were on the same turf. I mean, I don't know the last time we were on the same turf. It was New York turf. Is that long? Well maybe here and there, But to get a couple of weeks is I mean, it's so much better to manage the things that we do together. We can do them in the same studio or the same house or what have you, and we can help each other in ways that you just can't from three thousand miles apart. So I understand and for AJ He's also now made another move to where I'm doing all of the editing and production instead of involving someone else. So it's a little bit of a loss of control there. Maybe that, and we've had a couple of little blips in the early episodes, and so maybe that's part of it. The thing that's really amazing to me is you don't know this because we haven't talked about it yet, But when you talked about the valuables that was supposedly stacked on the sides of my garage that you didn't want to hit, Okay, well, I discovered all of this crap that my wife has bought over the years. Really that costs a bloody fortune that I had no idea we even had because of opening all of these freaking.
Speaker 3: Boxes to sell them buy a house, Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm opening these boxes and there are all these crazy freaking plates with all these Chinese markings on them and all this shit. I'm like, what the freaking hell is this shit?
Speaker 2: And I looked on to the.
Speaker 1: Bottom of one and the first one I turn over has a four hundred and forty dollars price tag. It's a little freaking dish and has a four hundred and forty dollars price tag on. So I'm like, what the hell? And this was like the heaviest moving box that's ever been moved in the history of movers moving moving boxes. And it's full of nothing but dishes and vases and planter and all the stuff out of this Chinese crap. And most of them have price tags on them as I flip them over. So I'm, you know, fifty fourteen hundred, seventeen hundred, what honey, honey?
Speaker 2: Who maybe one walls? I think, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck? First of all, you know, I don't want anything from China.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: And she's like, Mike, it's China, right, like it has to come from China. It's China. That's I'm like, I just had Can I sell all of this? Can I put all of this on the eBay right now? And so I start showing her these ones that I've never seen any of this stuff, but this dish, and it's gotta it, says faberge on it. It's got an egg in the center of it, right, And honey, have we ever have we ever used this?
Speaker 2: No, only Malcolm Forbes and listening, she says.
Speaker 1: She says twice. We use them. We use them twice. Okay, that's twenty six years. Oh and we supposedly used these things twice. Yeah, yeah, I'm like, get Selvie's frigure. I mean, just get this, get this ship out of here, money, get some listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know about it overseas where you're from Arena, But in America, when a boy and girl get married, there are things you have to do. Soon as you get married, you gotta find well, even before you're married, you got to find everyday dishes and glassware, you know, for the kitchen. But then you've got to find the good china that you'll break out for the special people, and the good utensils and the perfect stemware. And like Mike said, you might use it once or twice a year, but you spend days shopping for when you're younger. Stupid customs that Americans have. Do you have anything like that? By you?
Speaker 3: We have in my country, and we call it cervant. It's like china as well. It's set for twelve people and it stays there forever, and you use it twice a life when all families get there in together. But I was married to American citizens who is your best friends, and then never done that part of things, because you know, I have to admit you to you that Postivietic culture and American culture, whether it's food, interest like politics or sports and all this stuff of celebration, they're very similar. I'm not really a great example of Posivietic person because I spend a bunch of time of my life in Europe and England, so I have mixed up mentality. But if you have talked to my grandmother, for example, oh yeah, it would be a lot of similarity, even in the way you prepare the food and serve it to people and respect the guests and so good customers.
Speaker 2: Customs are good. But we go through hell finding that China. Yeah, Mike, you should sell that. I mean, at this point, what are you gonna do? You're I mean, if.
Speaker 1: We used it, we used it twice in twenty six years, that means there's probably one more meal for me on that ship before before I plot.
Speaker 3: So use it for the last seven days of your mixture every night.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I could work it. I could work it into that. Okay, So let me tell you about my dream, Majing. I'm standing in the parking lot of the uh, the old copper kettle that. Oh yeah, no, it well that parking lot, right, yeah. And all of a sudden, I hear this loud screeching on the street and I look out and Chico is driving the Scooby Doo mystery.
Speaker 2: Machine that sounds like something you do.
Speaker 1: And he's hitting purposely all these cars park parked on Montauk Highway. And then he spins out and and he enters the parking lot where I am, and then he has henchman. Chico has his own henchmen, and the henchman surround me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the henchman.
Speaker 1: Surround me, and so I'm trapped there. And then Chico enters the circle and he's got a samurai sword and he's doing a whole thing with the sword. And then the next thing I know, I'm still alive. He's gotten me once. He's like stabbed me once when it was coming up like this, right, and then I wake up.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm like, that's insane, is that? Well, it's before you tell me what it means. Our friend Chico was so crazy that when you were describing the stream, I actually thought to myself, wait, didn't he do this? Once didn't he take a van and hit a bunch of cars in the street. Like that's how crazy Chico was. And I could see him doing it right now, not the Scooby Doo van, but another bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But there is another significant thing about it, not the dream itself. When you see people, and you see them very often who passed away in your dream, it means their soul needs a prayer. Maybe you are the one he is connected to, or all of you or whatever. But I don't know what do you respect? You respect the church, or you pray at home, whatever, if you could respect his soul with something good work, even when you have a glass of wine and you you know, I don't know less and something like that, Trituel.
Speaker 2: I think since I've been I was the one who had Chico for the most amount of years. You know, we all took care of him here and there. But I think me being around you a lot and us talking about him a lot is definitely putting in your mind more than it used to be. Because I've he's in my mind all the time. Matter of fact, there's certain songs he loved that I hear in the radio. When I hear them, I know that's Chico talking to me the night he died. When I found out I was really I went. I cried for about a minute. My kids saw me, so I stopped crying. But I went out in the car and I went to the store. I went to the supermarket. On the glass there was a poster for a missing parrot. Someone lost that bird. The bird was named Chico.
Speaker 4: I said, A simple universe is stalking and I'm not even joking because I don't know the way he passed away, and so we have to stop here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's podcast or not, but people who passed away with the suicide. Because that's what you interrupted me. I didn't have a chance to say, soul is stuck on very low level. Of course, we don't remember what's going on with us in the sky. I'm not sure there is right and left, hell and heaven. But I want to tell you that what do you call hell on the earth is when soul is stuck here? Because soul is suffering. How many years did he passed away? Twelve? Okay, it's very very possible if his family doesn't pray enough for him to take his soul from hell and bring it like to heaven because it's a huge procedure. Some people say that it demands six hundred thousand prayers and I'm notably religious.
Speaker 1: That and God would have to have a great sense of humor, I mean, because because Chico sort of had a was on the highway to Hell. I mean, was definitely on the highway to hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the funniest people sometimes leave this planet in the most horrible and vulable way.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he would be proof of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what I'm saying that probably he's coming to you to ask for support.
Speaker 2: Okay, good believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes that makes some sense. Also, yesterday, when we were putting the Death of Journalism episode together for Yesterday, one of the things we did was talked about a Scooby Doo ending, because in the you don't know the cartoon, but this cartoon Scooby Doo. At the end of the show every episode, it's the bad guy saying I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those darn kids or those med Lane kids. And so we were we were talking about that, and so maybe the combination of the fact that talking a little Scooby Doo yesterday, and then exactly Chico, Chico soul knows that AJ Kenny and I have been together a bunch lately and feeling not a part of that, or you know, some kind of way of reaching through.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. What did the apps say? Yes?
Speaker 1: So the app? So, first of all, here's what I told you. I said, I dreamed I was at an intersection in my hometown and my former friend Chico, who committed suicide, was there, and he was driving the Scooby Doo mystery machine and running into cars and destroying them. When I tried to stop him, his henchman formed a circle around me and forced me to fight Chico. He had a sore and I had no weapon. He stabbed me once and then I woke up. So that's what I told the app. Wow, the app said, Hey, Mike, that dream seems pretty intense and laden with emotions. Dreaming about a former friend, especially one who has faced such tragic circumstances, could symbolize unresolved feelings of grief you're still processing. Your subconscious might be trying to highlight the impact of his loss on your life. The intersection in your hometown might represent a crossroad in your personal journey, suggesting you're at a pivotal moment in making decisions or reflecting on the past. Seeing Chico in the Mystery Machine and causing chaos could indicate feelings of frustration or anger about how things turned out or the unpredictability of life.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking about your feelings about it, I just said about the fact in general when soul comes, but yeah, is great.
Speaker 1: Well, I have I'm very conflict about Chico because while Chico's was much closer, was best friends with AJ, and Chico was friends with all of us in high school. But I could I could laugh at like eighty percent of the things Chico did. I thought we were hysterical, and then twenty percent of the things I thought were just wait, just too far out of bed. And so on occasion I had spoken up to Chico, which was the cause of some friction between us over time, about that twenty percent. And then you know, he came and stayed with me at college for three weeks and pulled one of those twenty percent kind of things, and that that didn't sit well with me. So I have this conflict about Chico's the funniest person ever to have sitting at the desk next to you in a class. It will never be a just you couldn't learn anything in that class if you're trying to. But I know you would never know, you would never I mean it was unbelievable the things that that kid did and got away with.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's perfect that what you said. The fact that we've been together and maybe there's a part of him or a lot of him that wants to be in that force hme again, having seen us for two weeks, have a lot of fun. Absolutely, I'm sure of it. I'm positive. I know that guy better than anybody does, better than his parents do. Yeah, he wants to be a part of it, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Or maybe the fact that his ashes weren't here and didn't get to be a part, so we got to make sure the ashes are on hand.
Speaker 2: I'll find him. Yeah, yeah, because you know aj.
Speaker 3: Stoll, I remember that part of the story. It was now second episode.
Speaker 2: I guess some of the ashes I had to Uh, I have his ashes on my other buddy, Ronnie, Ronnie Edridge who died as well. I can't them both around. Those are my two closest everyday friends for years, and yeah, they want to be involved. Absolutely. Why wouldn't they. We're having a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Chico, hopefully we'll keep you in our thoughts and I'll say that prayer and we'll see if you attacked me with a samurai again next episode. I want to move on to what's in the news. And there was a really interesting story I thought that I wanted to get both of your takes on, and it's about AI and certainly Arena you're getting more and more educated about artificial intelligence and integrating certain aspects of artificial intelligence into Gemini near me, and we're excited about some of the things to come there. But this story was about the popular AI app chat GPT and the fact that it can be used for virtually anything. And in the world of romance, people have used the AI tool to plan their weddings, to their vows, to score matches on Tinder, and a bunch of other things. And now couples are going even further. They're using it to help them win arguments.
Speaker 2: So the particular.
Speaker 1: Story is this story was from a twenty five year old guy who's dating a twenty eight year old girl and he played this out on Reddit, and he said that, you know, every time they have a big argument, his girlfriend will go away and discuss the argument with chat GPT, even sometimes while he's still there in the room. She'll do this, and that when she does this, she'll then come back with a well constructed argument breaking down everything that the guy did wrong during their fight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And the guy says that he's explained to her that he doesn't like the fact that she does this, and he feels like he's being ambushed with thoughts and opinions from a freaking robot. And so it's nearly impossible. And I agree with him on this for a human being to remember you know every little detail about an argument, but you know, it's not hard for the AI to do that and then and then pick them apart. So you know what, First of all, what do you think Irena about, you know, as a relationships expert, about using chet GBT as a tool to settle arguments between comms.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: First of all, I have a very complex answer, and I listened very intentively, and it's cool, it's cool that you brought it up. I want to say that before we started to launch the app, I had a very serious education on artificial intelligence, and I know that it can help you to build yourself up a new business and it can help to break you as well if you use it without your personal idea or unconsciously. So when you work with artificial intelligence, especially with CHUDGEPT, it could be very useful, very helpful for you and your businesses when you know how to set up a command. This is the most important thing what you have to embrace. The second thing I want to tell you. When two people are arguing, they have their points of views, they have their mentalities, background education, and why they take this or that situation in a different way, why they fight. So there is such a psychiatrist in France. His name is Lacan, and there is a theory of big author. We all of us, whether it's your husband, wife, business partner, love partner, we all have horizontal relationship, even if it's your mother or father and the only one vertical relationship in life we have with higher spirit, God intuition. You can hold it either way. So one person tells you that oh chud GPT said, or my astrologist said, or my mother said, it means that at this second this person puts somebody on the place of God in this vertical position. So what she is doing she is given a privilege to the expert who is Judge Pity and it's very general expert, and put it on the place that this is like the only answer because she decided that Judge pit is always right, which is incorrect because first of all, you have to know how to give a command. Second, they are always two opinions. That's why you need a therapy life therapist who will listen to two points of view, to two background stories to understand each participant. The second thing I want to tell you because in the app, we have AAR driven features, and we have features that were developed just by me as a relationship expert and psychologist. So what about AI driven feature That is actually our secret feature. But as soon as you brought it up, I have to open it up and speak about it. I'm training an expert who would do the thing that this girl And thank you because now I know that market needs it a lot. But it's not going to be chud Jipt because to address chad Jipt, it's like to go to Ginny Collock and ask about your problem with langs. It's still a doctor, but it's a doctor in a different niche, So Chad jipd can't give you variety of questions. It would be too general. It wouldn't understand your background, it wouldn't understand all your psychological triggers, your mother father relationship situations with your in a kid. That's what I'm doing, and I'm doing it very deeply, very seriously, and I spend a lot of time to train AI machine to be me, and it wouldn't be me even after that. I believe me. It's a lot of knowledge. It's not that you just give okay, read Zigmund Freight and answer this way. It would be very general. It will be very indifferent and very like you know, not clear enough answer to really help you out. So if you want to wait to something that would be helpful, deep and serious, wait for our AI after our feature that will come out very soon. It's going to be something like surprise for our users by Christmas time or Thanksgiving. I guess so cool and the best time. But I still do believe that just to put chu jipety on the place of something like significant other big others they say in psychology, it's not the right thing to do. This guy is right, it's too robotic.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say something too well. First of all, if you're going to rely on a robot to solve your relationship dilemmas, I hope you fucked the robot before. That would help. If the robots couldn't tell me my life, my sex life, my relationship, then I bet I've had sex with that robot or else. They don't know me full well. The other thing is, I don't even know I'm playing the dummy on the block. I can't even understand how this whole AI thing works, how it begins, where it begins from. I have no clue. I bet you seventy five percent of Americans or people around the world have no clue of people what's going on with chat, GPT and AI. I marvel at this stuff, but I think it's the beginning of the end for us. We've all been warned about the robots taken over, and the robot's doing what than they should do. This is not packing groceries. This is really getting in your life now. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very important. You can listen to every teap advice, but you have to take your own decision because when you listen to judge ept only it means that you put away a responsibility of your life. And let's say if both of you will come to my session and you will ask me, even simple simple dating question, where to bring my first date? Like Merrit is not a question for him, but you know, like where would I handle my first business meeting? And what does it? Knowing him and knowing you, because I know background of both of you, and stereotypes of both of you and psycho parts of both of you, I would give you different tips, but not advices, because even if you go and apply for real psychologists you would talk to me. You have to take your own decisions where you bring the date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Mike, you know a lot, a lot about this stuff. I don't. I'm not to get too far off the topic. But how does it get all this information?
Speaker 3: How does it it studies you?
Speaker 2: How where is the study taking place? It so it knows right in the beginning.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, it was called machine learning. Okay, it's the idea that all the information that is out there in the Internet is consumable by an artificial brain, right, And so it's the problem with artificial intelligence is that it's as Irena was saying it, it's based upon commands, and so it's whoever is training that source of artificial intelligence is by definition delivering a bias into that artificial intelligence based upon where that it's it's why you had people that couldn't find any evidence on Google of Trump being shot in Butler, Pennsylvania, because the AI in Google was created such that it didn't allow them to get right. So it's there's there's a bias on the front end. So the job Irena has here is is incredibly challenging. It's got to be a tremendous amount of work to put because you're basically trying to pour as much of your knowledge on these topics in a non opinionated way, just factual way into this source.
Speaker 3: And it's not only knowledge. Thank you for appreciating it, but it's not only knowledge. It's when you talk to a client in real dialog, I just feel like I have connection and I know exactly what's going to be my next question. Because for somebody to embrace confidence, you will come with a too similar task. For one person, you have to go and heal your relationship with mother when you were five, and for aj maybe it would be first love disappointment when he was seventeen years old, you know, And so I just brought it up. It's out of nowhere. So to heal the same challenge and the same trauma, that would be variety of ways. So when I'm now training this machine to be me, because I want to help as many people as possible, it's to ask correct questions. Because you come to the therapists not to get advices. You we have all our answers inside us. We come to the therapy to get questions and to hear the answers with our soul and our body, you know, to understand everything to come to your own conclusions. So this is a big challenge for me to train this machine now, and I want it to be as maximum as possible to be be.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm still in process, I'll honest. So I don't know how Judge Apty could do that, but it might people who trusted that.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating and it's scary because when we were kids grown up, there there was a saying we had that if you put a hundred monkeys in a room with one hundred typewriters or one hundred computers. Eventually they'd write a story that was something we said as kids. Now if you just can open up chat GPT and just say write a story about X y Z and it just spits it out. I can't believe we've gone from that question of yeah, I guess if you put a bunch of monkeys in the room, after a certain amount of years, they'll write a book. Now you can write a book of a day. It's I can't understand this.
Speaker 1: Well, well, look, there's there's a lot of areas in which AI potentially represents a threat to humanity, a threat to sure this particular application, it's pretty easy to see what a great thing it would be when you know if you could bring efficiency like a lot of people do in telemedicine now there are there are apps that help connect you with a therapist so you can do an online therapy session more efficiently than then going to a professional's office and everything like that. This takes that and puts it on absolute steroids to where you you in the palm of your hand, and we know how much we really enjoy the features and functionality that that are baked into the app now, but but having the ability to issue a query to an artificial intelligence that's built my Irena and based upon everything Irena knows and who she is and all of that. The immediate the ability to get immediate feedback from the point. I mean, that's game changing in terms of therapy. And so I think you could be on the you know, on the doorstep of something you know, tremendous. I mean, I could see a multi billion dollar industry sprouting from from this, and so, God, I can't wait until it's available. And certainly you get two knumbleheads here that are willing to be the monkeys and try it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know why we need it. We all need it at least to pick it up in this way interacting even with Robert at home that's hopefully going to be trained in the best way by me. Because some people have stereotypes that go to the therapy. It's something when you're lost in life and you're scared to share with your friend or family that you're using some services. Other people don't want to be seen by their neighbors. But there's so much diversity nowadays. You're poor, rich, you're black or white, I don't know, you are left or right, and so on and so on. So I think people need to go through this with some kind of support. That when you don't need to wait two other months, when you can get it. When you had a fight with your wife two o'clock in the night and you can't fall asleep and you have somebody to talk to and calm you down and put you in and help you to.
Speaker 2: Sleep, that's a good point. What I hope it doesn't happen. And I guess maybe it's being done right now. Let's say I'm writing a book. I'm writing my book and I get to a certain point in the book where I'm not quite sure. I have writer's block. I just can't find out where to go. You're telling me. I could go to chat you bet and asked what do I take this next chapter? And they might know where I take the next chapter of the book. That's that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes and no. You have always to keep your idea otherwise it's useless because if I set up the same command. But so it has to use your unique personality in the idea, right. Otherwise old journalists will write the same articles and that will create yes, so the same you know, pictures and so on, because they are different types of AI to create video, pature, text and so on.
Speaker 2: Right, crazy man, really scary, scary and.
Speaker 3: Yeah they can get out mindset. They will never have our soul. That's what we have to kip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's right, that's more important.
Speaker 1: Good, good, well, speaking of his soul. Let's uh, let's turn to AJ's daily horoscope.
Speaker 2: What's uh, Let's see what I got here? Let me get to the app period my horoscope. Hold on here, it is horoscope astrology. I simply go to astrology Daily Horoscope, Emotions, Personal life, Business, Which one do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want? Irena?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let's I'll take.
Speaker 2: I'll take this business. Business business does. At work, there could be some friction today, especially when it comes to dealing with others. Somebody might challenge you or try to back you into a corner, which won't sit well with your independent spirit. While it might be frustrating, try to stay calm and handle the situation diplomatically. It's important to maintain your composure even if you're feeling pressured, focus on your own goals and avoid getting dragged into unnecessary conflicts. By keeping your cool, you can navigate your day without letting these challenges throw you off. Course, I'm not bumping into any friction yet, so we'll see what the rest of the day brings.
Speaker 3: But I normally fine, don't give you an impression.
Speaker 2: And you, guys, I mean I I normally find friction in my daily round. So I'm sure at some point today I'll have this kind of thing pop up that that's part for the course from.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna turn the screws up on you now and let's see if let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I mean I will see. It doesn't sound too out of the ordinary person. I think I just gotta which is my advice for myself all the time. Stay cool, don't get too emotional about things, and you'll work it out, you know, Like Mike. The weeks ago when I came to Florida, Mike made the ticket out to AJ Benzon, not my real government name, Alfred Joseph Benzon. So Jet Blue had a problem and they were saying, you can't fly like this, and I'm like, no, we had such a busy week planned, so I called it, texted Mike, and Mike said, first thing, stay don't get angry don't yell at anybody because she knows it's coming and I didn't and it worked out. So that.
Speaker 1: Industry, there's there's this unspoken rule that if the customer is a jerk, you just you just f them over you just I mean they they will, they will nail you. If you smile through it all and deal with their chances are pretty good that you're that you're going to get through it. But well, I'm excited about this week's forever or for Now couple.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh, you gave it the task.
Speaker 2: Well they are the couple.
Speaker 3: I did all style. Guys, that's good.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear what you've got. Well, let's let's let the listeners know. So this week's forever or for Now couple is Democrat candidate for president Kamala Harris and her husband, Bend Douglas Boy. News about the failure of m Hoff's first marriage emerged during Harris's Senate campaign and then again during her failed presidential run in twenty twenty. More details emerged early in the twenty four campaign, with confirmation from em Hoff that he not only had an affair with the family nanny, but that he also impregnated her. More recently, a story was released exclusively by The Daily Mail claiming that em Hoff had assaulted his ex girlfriend in twenty twelve. That actually allegedly happened Irena in can France at a valet, where he allegedly slapped her in the face so hard that her entire head swirled around. And there are three different quote unquote friends that corroborated that story. Even though it's not been really picked up broadly by the media's, it was covered exclusively, as I said, by the by the Daily Mail. So with that sort of backdrop to Mhoff, really dying to know what you think about this couple and this relationship.
Speaker 3: M guys, you remember I'm from overseas. Politics started to be a part of my life one year and a half ago, No, maybe even before, but I spent one year in la I had no idea that I'm living in a liberal state because I didn't follow politics at all. But after I met my husband and he likes politics so much, so I listened to different types of challenging conversation and it's always interesting because you find out a lot of truth about both sides.
Speaker 1: But your approach to everything is April absolutely, yeah, having been around you a lot, it's you know, Kenny's Kenny, but you.
Speaker 3: Are I just read the numbers. You know. I don't even vote, as you know, so I just read the numbers. But every time you go, you're.
Speaker 1: Be the only foreigner in the United States that doesn't vote. So you should you should do something about that.
Speaker 2: You probably you probably did vote fifty times for the Democrats side, you just don't know it.
Speaker 1: By the way, it.
Speaker 3: Comp like a liberal channel because every time you pick up couples there are very outspoken Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one's mistaking this as a for a liberal show right now.
Speaker 3: If anyway, from numbers points of view, I always check on both partners, and after I say about the computibility, because that's what interesting. So main number for Kamila Harris, Uh, it's all about court. I know a few things about here because she was a charge. So anyway, she was born in October and your Korea could be changed in a day or so. So when what does it mean? It's part So it's a symbol of part of fortune. When something happened in your life, they change your career completely. By the way, both of them have this because they are both born in a month number ten. They have a significant career change out of nowhere, like explosion that brought them.
Speaker 1: Something extraordinary happened that changed the trajectory of her career. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Background, Oh my god, George. But that's it. There's whole thing I know. I don't know about his industry at all. So the other thing that what she has in conflict the point of justice, but it does create her talent for success alsoon so they bought have it's both of them. Like their task for life is to learn family tradition, serve the government, and to be related to businesses or around government or something which is law related.
Speaker 1: For a second, though.
Speaker 2: She has a major law background, what's being the attorney general and what have you? And I mean she's she's she's qualified in terms of that.
Speaker 3: What from numbers points of view, Like she's doing what she had to do. Like she's like, I don't know if they have kids or not, because they have to keep family tradition. These two they have kids, they have family.
Speaker 1: He brought kids into the marriage. She's she's not a mother.
Speaker 2: Does it say anything, does it say anything about her being on her knees a lot in her thirties or so. I don't know if that's.
Speaker 3: Important that's changed. So like they should be both working for the government or working in industry related to law or justice, yeah, or could be military as well. What she has her past experience, Uh, it's sixteen. It's when you build up something and you ruin it a second. That was your workout post experience. It could be not even this life, it could be past life, so you know, like something that you don't go back. I checked on her year because I had to know. And your year number six. It's actually a lucky year when the authority is growing and people love you. So after I checked on your husband. He has the same significance of the year. And after I couldn't help it, I checked on Trump and he has six as well. Because it's very funny, but they are nineteen sixty four and Trump is nineteen forty six. That creates as well the same topic number.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So they have both she and her husband their libras, their partnership oriented for love and businesses. She has her karmic task to embrace the qualities of areas. What doesn't mean it could be she could be very emotional. She could be very like she's a goal getter. She could be very emotional. She could be even like aggressive or very like serious stuff about her decisions, you know, demanding or sorry. It's your moon and your karma task is Gemini. She has to deliver information. She has to study nonstoping. She has to not to put her opinion as their significant opinion. She has to be easy going. The same karma task has her husband as well, but his moon is in about capricording. I don't know what was his relationship with mother. It could be all over the discipline childhood or cold mother that didn't show him a lot of love. Yes, So anyway, what is important about this couple that they have to know how to create their careers separately, to follow their own path both of them and succeed succeed in their own ways. For him, past experience is helmet like person who is gathering wisdom, who is always alone or that what he could brought up like from his past life as well, and.
Speaker 1: His past history is helmet.
Speaker 3: Helmet, its symbolic symbolic helmet. It's a person who is on his own, who is collecting.
Speaker 1: Nanny got a hold of his helmet.
Speaker 3: You're more than me for sure. And his talent and his his talent is magician the way he talks that he can influence people or charm them. A guy I didn't check on purpose. I don't even want to know, to be honest, but it's very interesting. And his point of conflict is gossips. Was something related to explosion, related to his speech, interview or television?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he something happened like that accident in can that created some accidents.
Speaker 2: Accident yes, well yea.
Speaker 1: An accident, yeah yeah, sorry to figure out an accident.
Speaker 3: So it looks like for the numbers they are really together. Let me go to competibility. They have the same astrological karma task which is Gemini. Even their libers they have the same poet of growth through law or politics. Your number is six, his number is twenty one. Life past number you both know a common life past number is five. That means real official marriage. I don't know did they what are their religions? Did they go to church or not? But it's some kind of a real civil marriage and every person to have to embrace their personal path for realization. Why what brought them together? It's number eleven it's some kind of power. Did they get acquainted on their work or in something that was there in the government.
Speaker 2: That was a blind date. It was a blind date that you got set up on a really Yeah, they weren't working together, but somebody set ug up on a blind date with her and a year later they were engaged.
Speaker 1: You said, it's about power that makes yes, So they are they are common task for both partners.
Speaker 3: It's politics and justice sixteen is there. They have to build up something together because it's symbol of tower when you need to create something right and actually they you know that's it.
Speaker 1: You said politics and injustice, correct what I no?
Speaker 3: I said? And justice? I mean justice could be in a workout and plus and minors. So we don't know. Listen, you have to understand. Let's say you have an aspect of psychologists. If you work it out in good in plus, you can become a therapist. If you work out it in minus, you can get sick in psycho you know who, like you understand and you don't wish emotional this balance to nobody. So I don't know how these guys use their birth potential, if they're good or not, if they're working out the like you know their purposes. But I'm just telling you that looks like this marriage is real meant to be. They are working out in different ways, so like numerologically good match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a good match because I think both of them are the kind of people that are full of shit and like to talk at both sides of their mouth. So yeah, I think it's a perfect union. Those two together, dangerous for Americans.
Speaker 3: I think Korean oriented. I don't see something like clove flowers and cemets. That's nothing like that. I don't see like That's why I asked do they have kids at all? So because I don't see any sentiments in this union. But I see like two figures working out their life purposes.
Speaker 1: It's like Bill, It's like Bill and Hillary.
Speaker 2: Bill and Hillary. Yeah. Yeah, Well it's always interesting to see what this relationship will be like if she loses. That seems to be to be a big test for those two. Doug Amholf doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that's gonna stick it out with somebody. I think he's a he's got a lot of rabbit at him. I think he's gonna want to run away and find someone else if this doesn't work out the presidency. I think he's gonna be happy for a long time.
Speaker 1: But he couldn't ever have possibly projected that she you know, he knows she doesn't have the capacity for this office. They got together a long time ago. I mean, she's de I candidate. When they got together, he didn't know what DEI was. I mean, it was a lawyer and a two lawyers stage politician together. So but I think that you're I think the Clinton esque thing is is probably a real thing, and it could be for the long haul because they probably already both have enough dirt.
Speaker 2: On the other one, you know, single ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably stay in a marriage of convenience for the long haul.
Speaker 2: Sure they got well, look they got three houses plus where she's living now. They've got a lot of money. He's he was a partner in a law firm, but now he's taking a leave of absence. So this is really about the power couple, and they are a power couple. So, like Mike said, on the terms of Bill and Hillary and other people like that, this seems to be the same kind of relationship which can work out for years because they're, like I said, they're both phony so.
Speaker 1: But but she's the kind where if she loses, she could fall off the face of it because she's not really somebody that's ever run for and one in a serious well, she's she's been elected, but she's but she's not really been in a contentious campaign that she won. And uh so, yeah, she could be pretty easy to see her feed.
Speaker 2: She can she could be paling. She could just disappear and not be irrelevant.
Speaker 3: We'll see, how many days do we have before the election?
Speaker 2: Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks today, today's the twenty second scary, it's wild fourteen days.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's get off of them. Yeah, given that it's two weeks, and let's let's wrap up with a different final segment. Let's do instead of who are you missing today, let's do who recently hurt your feelings?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't come to me, how they hurt your feelings?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Kenny hurt my feelings?
Speaker 3: Oh no, my husband.
Speaker 1: Your husband hurt my feelings? Any hurt my feelings because I so happened to be in the same room with him and overheard him having a conversation with someone about selling his boat. Yes, oh my god, here's the thing. You can't sell your boat when where You can't sell your boat when your best buds have been out begging you to go out on the boat for two months and have never even been out on the boat. After two months, you can't.
Speaker 3: We've been waiting for your wife to come.
Speaker 1: I think, so, oh, my wife will come, and but now Aj is not here. Something you gotta fly Aj back just to go on there. Can You can't sell the boat until me and Aj and Jerry Ann are out on the boat together. That's got to be a rule that the sail can't take place until that.
Speaker 2: Until that happens, are hurt in that respect. He has hurt me too, for I mean, let's just.
Speaker 3: Be all of us should be angry. As my husband. I have to come out with something too.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mike and I looked at that boat. Mike showed me I did go on it. Kenny took me on for about five seconds. He asked me a bottle of water. I said, no, I'm good that he left the boat and I saw it out of my window every night, just sitting there bobbing in the water. Beautiful boat with no fish on it, no rods on it.
Speaker 1: Just told you we should have we should have just taken it out when he never would have known.
Speaker 3: Of course you have a license license.
Speaker 1: You don't need a license.
Speaker 2: It's not you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know he doesn't do it because he doesn't drive it.
Speaker 1: Mike Chicken, I was born on a boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could.
Speaker 1: I could drive that thing with.
Speaker 3: Guys. But I hear your joke.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm not choking hard. I'm not choking my feeling.
Speaker 2: Mike's upset for weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about chicen. You don't say it about my husband. He's a lion.
Speaker 1: How did the lion hurt your feelings?
Speaker 3: Maybe long time ago, not now, But it was like, you know, if we had for two years and a half, if we have a couple of challenging conversations and it always, thank God, ended up with peace. So it wasn't recently. Because I have a rule I always speak. I always because for one reason, because I was a very shy kid and absolute how I got into my own therapy and after I work with people, and I know so many diseases and illnesses come from feeling guilty when you didn't talk out like something you had in your heart, you know, So you always have to talk and be direct to your partner. Otherwise he's blind and he doesn't know what you feel like. Nobody will take it or read your mind. So it's not about him. I would say about you know, to hurt my feeling, it probably should be something really like person who is closed and the closest people in the on the planet. It's my husband and my mom. They didn't hurt me. But I have one person who surprised me. And I'm not surprised with my friend's behavior for a lot of time because my girlfriends it's crazy stuff. But I would say that I was surprised with the behavior of one person when she disrespected my uh family bounders.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, oh, I think you know, I know, you mean, I know you mean to come on, let's let's call her out. Come on, just this person.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta purge this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's that's okay, you know, no name, no name, right.
Speaker 1: I say, you won't be getting any more facials from this particular woman. Is that safe to sell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm open up to a new appointment, you know, like I'm looking for good professionals.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was not only there were two people who behaved in the same way, and like one person behave in this way and the other person she just disappeared for no reason. The aspect of the I don't like when people don't talk because I always talk. I think you can call me a bitch, but tell me into my eyes is that's why I know that you don't keep any grudges and I do the same. So there was another girl who actually used me very well to get what she wanted and it was already surprise here in the United States, but she still representative from my kind of country, which is Ukraine, and you know, like I felt like person just when she got what she wanted, she disappeared. And until now I have no idea what made her disappear, but I think maybe I help her out with things she wanted and that's it. And I find because I think when relationships are over, common karma task is over, whether it's love or friends or business relationships. So it hurt me because I couldn't like understand why. But after I worked, you know, if it's a part of my rejection when I was five years old. I work it out, so I don't care. I let it. I leave it for your But yes, I don't like when people disappear or try to play behind your back. There are two women, one is from Russia and others from Ukraine. So that's why you know. I keep my family and my relationship, which are very important to me. I have very close circle of friends. I have a lot of clients. I have distant friends or acquaintances. But I don't let nobody enter my heart, my soul and my family. And I know why.
Speaker 2: Irina. There's a an Italian expression. Well, actually it comes from the movie The Godfather, where Marlon Brando says, or my or Opportuno says, keep your friends close, but your enemy is closer.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared of people. I tell you more. If something can break up my business or family, it means that I was not strong. You have a business position or my I don't know husband. I don't want to give this example, doesn't love right enough. But that's why if something you can break, I let it be broken, because that's it's not for me.
Speaker 2: My friend used to tell me when I had relationship problems many years ago. He would say really it was much older than I was, and he said, if anybody could take your girl, they can have your girl and let her go. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not holding nobody that you know, like, because I think when person loves you, you can go through any provocation in your life and you will survive and feel so proud that you made your choice about the only one person on the planet.
Speaker 1: Is that the same guy that told you the best way to get over a girl is to get under another.
Speaker 2: Jack Nicholson best way to get over girls to get under another one.
Speaker 3: It's a funny expression, but it's not incorrect from all right, you know, it's cool dating advice from your friend, you know, just change the cheek whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you can say, my my therapist said the approach.
Speaker 3: No, because Gemini they don't like to be alone. They have scared of solitude, so they think if they replace the image, but they don't replace the trauma. So if you had some kind of thing to work out with the ex girlfriend, you will be the same situation a similar one with the next one. Stell alone, figure it out yourself and after proceed with full power.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, Well on those words, on those on those words. Let's let it Let's let it go. Folks, go check out the app. The app is awesome, Gemini near me. It's in all the app stores. And I think everything that we've got going on in the show will make a lot more sense if you do, and we hope that you will. We hope that you're enjoying the show. If you are, please tell a friend, please leave.
Speaker 2: Us a review.
Speaker 1: All those five star reviews really help and help other people find the show. Thanks Irena, Thanks AJ. We'll be back at you next week with another episode of Relationships Is a Bitch.
Speaker 2: See you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she dropped fast