Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now, Good morning, Happy Saturday. Jerry Hickey here for Invite Health. We're going to talk about nutrition on this program. And by the way, it's always an honor and a privilege to be speaking with you, and I'll always treat it like that. Now, many of us do not obtain enough coaling from our food, and coaling is an essential nutrient. So I'm going to tell you a simple way to get it. Now, how important is coaling? You may or may not have heard of the vitamin like substance quote cold, It's related to B vitamins. Well, if a mother's pregnant and she lacks coline, the baby can have a host of different birth defects. That's how essential. It is, and if you lack coline, you're probably going to develop severe liver disease because coline is needed for you to handle fat. We call it metabolizing fat. So if you lack coline, fat builds up in your liver. It can literally lead to liver failure, It can literally lead to liver cancer in some people, and it can literally lead to severe fatty hepatitis. So having enough coline is essential for protecting your liver from fatty build up. But it also protects your heart because if you lack coline, fat builds up in your heart and it narrows the blood vessels in your heart and you develop a ischemic heart disease. And that's why they're connecting sufficient coaline intake with a reduced risk of stroke, primarily the most common stroke called an aeschemic stroke, where it is a blockage. A piece of plaque breaks off and goes to the neck or brain, you know, to the arteries and blocks the flow of blood. So lacking coline has a devastating effect on your liver, and lacking coline has a devastating effect on your heart, but it also leads to muscle damage. You need coaling to create neurotransmitters in the muscle. It also leads to dementia. And the simplest way to get coaline. I mean, you can eat salmon all the time, or a lot of beans, or a lot of soy foods, but a simple way to get coaline that's well absorbed is krill oil. Fish oils do not have coaline. Unfortunately, I wish they did, and that's why I opt for krill oil over fish oils because most Americans, many Americans, do not get sufficient colin and without it, it's a problem because it really affects your brain. Will go into that in a minute. So the way to ensure you're getting sufficient colin is take two of the invite krill oil every day. It's a very clear, freshkrill oil, very pure. So there was a fairly recent study on approximately twenty two hundred elderly people. They were between seventy and seventy four, so they're my age. And when they had sufficient coline, their brain worked better. Their cognitive function was much better than the people who were not getting sufficient coline. And it literally improved their memory and there's a reason for that, and it reduced cognitive decline, you know, a loss of brain function. So why would that be Well, coline does a tremendous amount of things in the brain, but in krill oil you get even more advantages for the brain. And I'm going to go into that because it's really really important. I'm going to go into that because it does so many seriously important things for the brain, protecting the brain, making the brain, helping the brain of function, helping your memory and IQ. So a study found that a good level of intake of coalin reduced your risk of dementia by up to twenty three percent on average. It was preventing cognitive impairment, it was reducing the risk of cognitive impairment. And they absolutely found a new studies that if you lack coaling, if you seriously lack coalin, you had an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease. So easy to get your coaling. Now. Coaling is added to multi vitamins, but at a very low amount, and it's not well absorbed. It's not the kind of coaling that gets into the brain. So it could be helpful for the liver and the heart and the muscles, but it's not going to help the brain. You really need coaling in the brain. So krill oil has a form of coaling called phosphatydyle coaling. There's a lot of it in there and in your brain. Phosphatyl colin gets into your brain very easily. That's why I love this form of coaling. That's why I take krills. I specifically take krill. I can take vissuals, but I specifically take krilling. The phosphor title coling because in the brain it creates something called acetyl coling. So listen to the two names. Phosphatyitle coling is in krill and acetyl colling is a dominant neurotransmitter in your brain that does a bunch of things. Acetyl coling in the brain allows you to unravel problems, solve riddles, figure things out. Acetyl colling in your brain helps you to learn. But acetyl colling in a brain is absolutely required for you to remember. And the problem is acetyl coling levels normally decline as we age. So taking the krill puts the acetal coling back into our brain by supplying the brain with phosphatitle coling. But aceetal colling does another thing. It does a lot of things in the brain. I mean you could talk literally about acetyl coling in the brain for days. Literally, people who really know what they're talking about, like these neurology researchers, I mean they could talk about aceetyal calling for hours and hours and hours. When I have taken a brain, so it creates a seatyle colin. A setyl colin helps you create new memory cells. That's really key. It's called cognitive reserve. This is very important. When you go to sleep at night. One of the things you release when you go into deep sleep is a setyl colin. You get a little splash it at you get like a flare of it, and this triggers the formation of new memory cells. You can make hundreds of new memory cells at night if you have sufficient of setal coling. And when you create these memory cells, they're pure. They haven't been damaged by depression, they haven't been blemished by Alzheimer's plaque, so your brain can go on working. Cognitive reserve so even if you have some plaque in your brain, your brain can keep on working. So one of the things that the krill will do for your brain is help you create a setyl colin. Because the coaling and krill literally can get into your brain. But krill also has the requirements for creating plasmolagins. You need a seed, you need a coline, you need all kinds of phosphatizes like phosphortyl cerreine, phosphotyle ethanolamine, and you need fiss oils to create plasmolagins. So what do plasmologins do. They shield an aging brain cell from toxic free radicals and oxygen. You know, using oxygen is a two edged sword. On one hand, using oxygen gives us a great deal of energy and allows us to live a very long life. But on the other hand, using oxygen, especially when we go get older, can kill our brain cells and hort cells. So when you take the krill and you create plasmolagens, it shields your brain from oxygen, It shields your brain from toxic free radicals. But the krill also creates something called protectins. You can look all this up. Protectins protect your brain and other tissues too, but especially the brain from inflammation. So it helps block what we call neuuronal apoptosis. It sounds very fancy, but what that means is the thing that krill changes into called the protectin helps prevent your brain cells from dying and it helps repair the brain tissue. But also protectings are needed to fight viruses like the flu and covid. The protectings help block the onset of Alzheimer's and help prevent strokes. But krill also creates resolvings. These repair tissues throughout the body, especially in the eyes and brain, reduce inflammation. But interestingly, resolvens also help manage pain. For instance, if you have nerve pain, resolvens help reduce nerve pain. So krill is really important. So it's very important for your brain, and it literally makes the brain cell, the outside of your brain cells called a cellular membrane, and it has to be rich in the ingredients in krill, the fish wails, the phosphatides, the seriane, the ethanolamine, the choline, So what krill, You're getting all of these things. Otherwise, the outside of your brain cell gets kind of dried out and stiff with age and it doesn't work well, so memory doesn't flow well, and you know, there's an increased incidence of depression and insomnia, gets harder to sleep, and you don't have daytime energy and it's hard to focus, So to krill. The ingredients in krill keep the membranes fresh and young and functioning, and information flows easier in your brain. So it's really good for your brain. You should see an improvement in memory, You should see an improvement in your mood. You should see an improvement in brain energy by going on krill. Now, don't get me wrong, fishils are fantastic. In fact, I'll add the fish wiles today for people who want to take fisials because we have a pharmaceutical grade very clean, very fresh fish will. But the krill is a stuff above. Now, it's also important for the heart. Krill is very important for the heart. And I got to tell you why give me one second. First of all, krill lowers inflammation in the heart, something that causes a buildup of plaque and can inflame the plaque and make it vulnerable to breaking and if it breaks off, it causes a stroke or a heart attack. So krill lowers something in the heart called HSCRP that superinflames the heart and causes cloggedatteries. Now, in the journal circulation, well actually it's the journal circulation. Arrhythmia is electrophysiology. This is the Center for Arrhythmia Prevention at Brigman Women's Hospital, which works with Harvard. They're talking about thirty years of research, a substantial library of evidence that krill oil where eating fish or taking Fissi oils help protect us from lethal ventricular arrhythmias. Lethal ventricular arrhythmias so your lower left ventricle is the part of the heart that pumps out oxygen blood and if that's not working, you don't So they looked at four separate studies. Now these studies are in Jama Jeralied, American Medical Association, and Circulation, which is a journal of the American Heart Association. So four separate studies. If you took fishwells or eight fish, or took krill, you had a significant forty two percent to fifty percent reduction and sudden cardiac death risk. Sudden cardiac death that's when the heart stops pumping suddenly, or if you have a ventricular arrhythmia and the heart goes into shock and it stops pumping. Now intuit these studies. In two to four studies, the risk of sudden cardiac death actually dropped by eighty one percent to ninety percent in some segments of the population. This was in Generality Medical Generality, American Medical Association, the New England Journal of Medicine, and the Landset, which is the English version of the New England Journal of Medicine. Now this is really important. This really shines the light on it. This is in the journal Circulation, a journal of the American Heart Association. It's a study of eleven three hundred and twenty four people who survived a heart attack. Fishaws reduce the risk of sudden cardiac death and heart attack survivors by forty five percent. That's amazing. So here's what you can expect from krilla. One your brain should be a little sharper over time. Two your memory should be repaired, should come back. Three Energy and everything else messages flow easier in your brain. It's more efficient. Four the mood, your level. Your your mood level should click up a couple of levels. You should be happier, feeling better about yourself and about the world. And the heart is going to help lower your risk of dying from sudden cardiac death or ventricular arrhythmias. That's going to reduce your stroke. It's a very good supplement but you're getting that coaling. That's really hard to get from your food. I mean, to get enough coalin, you'd have to eat three egg yolks a day, which I don't recommend because that's a tremendous amount of cholesterol. Where you'd have to eat a ton of beans or a lot of salmon every day, every single day. You're not going to do that, So take it. Krill, let's go to a break Oh, by the way, his hot works the deal today and I put Krill and the Invite fishuals on special. If you buy two of any of these products, you get fifty percent off suggested retail And if we ship it to you and it's thirty five dollars or more, Invite pays to shipping. But if you use this code, you get an extra ten percent off on any Invite product, including all the sale products, including today's specials. Jerry woar very simple. My name and radio station Jerry j E R R Y wor so if you call in, say Jerry war that's my code. I want ten percent. If you come into the store, say Jerry War. Or if you go on the internet and you place an order on the website, Invite heealth dot com. Type in Jerry Woar as the promotion code and you get ten percent off. Let's go to a break the krill oil, which is a super high quality krill oil as from a Norwegian fleet that harvests the krill down in the Antarctic, and there's plenty of quill left over for those large mammals like blue wells. And this krill has been using all kinds of human clinical trials that have published in medical journals, per reviewed medical journals. This is the real thing.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: You're not going to get a better quill than this. It's so fresh, it's so clean, and it's naturally high on all these ingredients. They have not been doctored. Okay, we'll be right back, Jerry Hicky Invite Health.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred and sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 3: Okay, Welcome back Jerry Hicky for Invite Health. So I put krill oil and fish oils on special. We discussed this in the first segment of this program. So when I finished this first HILF. My name is Jerry Hicky. I'm a nutritional pharmacist, licensed pharmacist. When I finished this first half hour, this news from war radio station, and then Amanda Williams takes over and she does the following hour, So we take turns. Sometimes she does the half fire, I do the hour, sometimes vice versa. Okay, it just so happened I was at my friend's house last weekend. They had a barbecue pool party and it was a lot of fun. And I saw a lot of a lot of friends and one of the guys looked really under the weather. He looked like kind of pale, and he didn't look himself. So I just said, you know, everything okay, And he says to me, yeah, but I've been getting kidney stones. So he says, you know, I know you do these kind of things. Can can you give me a recommendation? So I don't give recommendations unless somebody asks. I would never get I would never barge into somebody's ever and say hey, you need to do this. I would never do that inappropriate. But he asked me, so I said, yeah, take our probiotic. He goes, no, no, he said, I have kidney stones. I don't have stomach pums. I no, no, no, no, believe me. A good probiotic is excellent for urinary tract health. I explained this to him, It's really important for kidney health. Why. Well, there's a balance of bacteria and the urine and the urinary tract and then the kidneys and then the bladder. There's a bounce of bacteria, mostly a bacterium called E. Coli escherichio coli and lacto bacilli a group of bacteria called Lacti bacilli, and the lack of bacilli if there's an unbounce of bacteria and you'll lose a lact of bacilli. Lact To bacilli break down crystals. So when you if you're prone to kidney stones, you need lact to basilli bacteria because they'll help prevent the crystals from growing. They break down the crystals and you'll be able to earn it out much more efficiently. But they also in the urinary tract help prevent urinary tract infections. So at one time we thought there was no bacteria in the urine. Now we know there's better ways of testing now and they can look for genetic evidence of bacteria. So they found out that there are indeed ecoli and lactobacilli in the urine. And if the lacto bacill i die off, like let's say you took an antibiotic, well, let's say you're eating really bad food or something. If the Lacti bacilli die off, the ecoli grows and you get a kidney infection, you get a urinary tract infection, and people they are allowsy. When you have a urinary tract infection, you have a lot of pain, like you lower back hurts and your urine burns, and you're exhausted. I mean, it's not fun. In fact, people die from urinary attract infections, weak people, fragile people, frail people. It's very frequent that they die from urinary tract infections when you have lack of bacilli in the urine. So when you swallow a good probiotic and you get lacti basilli, they eventually migrate to the urinary tract and they make it slightly acidic, and the E coli die off. They can't live in the acidity. They like it basic. So if you take the probiotic Jex, believe it or not, it helps prevent urinary tract infections, kidney kidney infections, and bladder infections, and it helps prevent kidney stones. Now there's a lot of evidence that a good probiotic makes you less reactive to pollen. I say this because we're going towards ragweed time. The ragweed allergies are generally September October. People really suffer from them. They call it hay fever. It's not hey, it's ragweed. So what happens. All of the weeds are starting to propagate, it's starting to grow. Oh, if you take the probiotic, they balance the immune system because most of the immune system is in your digestive tract. And there's a reason for that. Your digestive tract is in contact with the outside world, and the outside world is loaded with yeasts and moles and viruses and bacteria and worms and all that. So you need a stoal Worth protective, well functioning immune system and the digestive tract and the mouth and the throat and the stomach and intestines, the colon, the rectum. So they claim seventy percent of the immune system is involved with the digestive tract. That's a pretty good figure because it is the lion's share of cells are involved with that. So when you take a probiotic, these bacteria calm down the immune system so that if you inhale pollen or it goes into your eyes, or if you eat a food you're allergic to, or if you inhale dorg or cat dander. You don't react to it as much. The cells involved with the reactivity are calmer, and over time you'll see that your allergy is weaker and weaker and milder, and you're less reactive. I don't even react anymore. I used to have terrible allergies, food allergies, dog and cat allergies, and springtime allergies. Not so much to fall, but mostly the spring, so it was mostly trees. And I really, I mean, I felt like I had to flu. It was terrible. I'd be dizzy, my eyes would be itchy, I'd feel like like like i'd fall. Mean, I was exhausted. My throat was killing me. I couldn't talk, I couldn't do the radio show properly. It was terrible. I went on a probiotic, not knowing that they helped allergies, and my allergies started clearing up. And that's when I started looking at the studies back then, years ago, this has to be about ten years ago. I started looking at the studies and I found allergies on milk allergies, wheat allergies. I didn't say Celiac sprew a severe gluten analogy, a gluten reaction I said, wheat allergies, milk allergies, wheat allergies, corn aalergies, dorg and catalogies, allergies to grass and trees and weeds. So it really does work, but it takes time. And that's why I'm really pushing it now because I think it's so important because it'll take a month or two to really help with allergies, to really break down the allergies. So go onto Probiotic HX now take advantage. You're getting fifty percent of suggested retail and if we ship it to your two bottles, you're getting fifty percent to retail. You don't pay the shipping. And if you say my name, if you save my code, you get ten percent off an additional ten percent off, So you're getting almost sixty percent off basically, or a little more than sixty percent when you add up those three things. So the code is Jerry War, Jerry War. Get the probiotics. Start taking one a day now and you'll see when it's allergy season. If it's if it's September or October, it'll be a lot milder. Now, we also have the probiotic for women on special because the lacto facilit it's four different strains of lacti bacilli. Because the lacto bacilli have this proclivity for migrating to the urinary tract, so they help prevent urinary tract infections, but they also help prevent east infections. The east infections are candy to alba cans. Sometimes it's called manilia maniliosis. But the probiotic for women will help prevent east infections and urinary tract infections, but also it's going to help with breast health because the strains of probiotic, your milk ducks and your breasts ladies are loaded with bacteria, and if they're bad bacteria, it only increases the risk of breast problems. One thing, there's a lot of fake estrogens in food and in uh cosmetics and everything that get into the breasts, and they're called xeno estrogens x n o xeno estrogens, and they inflate the breast and they literally increase the risk of breast cancer. You need lack the bacilli to break down these fake estrogens. These like pesticides, the pesticides and fungicides and herbicides look like estrogens, so they go to your breast. They build up in your breast. You want to get those out. It's the bacteria and there probiatic for women that breaks down these chemicals in your breast and helps keep the breasts clean, so detoxifies your breast. So it'll help with urinary tract infections, yeast infections. It'll help with breast health and vaginal yeast infections, I should say vaginal east infections. But you're also going to get all those benefits for your digestion, for colon health, for digesting your food, for flatulence and gasiness. You know, some women tell me that they eat and it belly gets all swollen if they eat. It'll help with that, It'll help get rid of that. Now. Of course I didn't even mention this, but of course probiotic HX is going to help you with your digestion. Of course, probatic ate checks is going to help you with digestion. So what can you expect from probiotic ate checks. You can expect to help with allergies. You can expect to help with flatulence, gassiness and bloating. You can help expect it to help with iritable bowel syndrome. You can expect it to help with diarrhear and constipation and regularity, but also your immune system. Within several weeks, your immune system will be much more powerful in fighting infections and it's going to help balance the immune system to help alleviate even assuage allergies, I mean a suage and even alleviate analogies. Now, we do have a probiotic immune blend where we add vitamin D and zinc to it, so some people might want to go for that. And of course, you know many of you had been doctor Pressman's patients. We do have doctor Pressman's probiotic and stock. It's called Probiotic Maintain. It's Doctor Pressman's blend of probiotics. There's eight different bacterial strains in there, so some people want that one. Okay, So that's a lot of stuff on special. Now, Invite has nutritionists. A lot of these companies that do radio shows. After the radio show, they disappear and all you get is an order taker to take your order. You can't really ask questions about your health or anything. Invite is not that. Invite is much better because Invite has certified nutritionists on hand, where if you go into the store or you call them, or even on the Internet you can interact with them chat where you can ask your health questions. So if you have a question, you know which probatic is right for me? Should I take Krill oil officials they're there to help you with that. They'll answer your questions and they know what they're talking about. And that's a very important point. Now, I also must emphasize that the Invite products, you cannot get a better product. They're really fresh, they're really clean. They use ingredients used in human clinical trials. When you use an ingredient used in the human clinical trial, you know it works, you know it's safe, and you know how much to give. That's why these nutritionists are really they're really armed to help you maintain your health and improve your health because they have good supplements to work with, and Invite checks and rechecks these products to make sure it's the right amount of ingredient, that only the ingredients on a label are in the product, and everything on the label is in the product at the write potency, and that they're really fresh and clean. So deal with Invite. You can't get a better product, but you also get these people in a great deal of integrity data nutritionists that'll answer your questions. So what's on special today? Krill oil I take it because it's so great for the brain, and it's so great for the heart, and it's so great for the liver. And probiotics. Oh and fishials I put ficials because some people officials. And probiotics, all of our different probiotics. Now you buy two, you get fifty percent of suggested retail and Invite will cover the shipping if it's over thirty five dollars. But don't forget use Jerry Wor get that extra ten percent. Hold on for Aman Williams. Have a great day, God bless.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using romo code Jerry Woo take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders in targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health, and I know you just got done hearing at Jerry Hickey talking about the benefits of krill oil and probiotics. And I'm actually going to talk about one of our probiotics this morning as well, the probiotic Weight. The interesting science that is on this particular probiotic that we offer. It's so incredibly impressive. So I wanted to revisit this product and highlight it a bit for you today, and I'm going to go over a few different formulations. I think what I'll do is I'm just gonna let you know what products are on special and then as we progress throughout the hour, I'm going to go through these different formulations talk about why they're unique. As you know, invite Health. We've been doing this for many, many years now, and we take so much pride in putting out these wonderful formulations for you because it's all rooted in the science. So we take an awful lot of time when it comes to researching particular nutrients or molecules, and that research and development then comes to life in the form of a product. And this is why we get so excited about talking when it's something like trim Chex for example, or the probiotic Weight and when Jerry's talking about the crill Oil Advanced, because we know the science behind these formulations and how helpful they can be for you know, just overall wellness, but if you are trying to target a particular condition such as weight loss, and right now you know GLP ones are just kind of racing all over the news feeds, and we get folks who reach out to us say, hey, what do you know about these GLP ones. Obviously there's a whole wing of pharmaceutical medications, but those come with their own secondary side effects, and so what does Invite health have. So this is why I wanted to talk about the trema checks today as well as the probotic weight So those are both on special along with the beats A checks. I have the cognition because we should always be thinking about brain health, and then I also have the grape seed extract, the Louteen plus and the shila Gee fifty Max. So the shila Gi is one of my favorite formulations to discuss because across the board there are so many different uses for shila g when it comes to anti aging, skin health, hormone support, and it's just it's a fun, just kind of history on shila Gi that we're using this very powerful nutrent that comes from the Earth. So so I'm going to get into all of that today and of course highlight the science on these formulations. As Jerry mentioned, all of the products that we discuss on this program are on a buy one, get one free and then if you use those unique promo codes, whether that be Jerry WR or Amanda WR, You're going to get an additional ten percent off. So do make sure that when you call in to place your order that you give that code, or if you stop by one of our stores, that you let them know. Hey, listen, I was listening to the radio this morning and Jerry was talking about Krillo oil and Amanda was talking about probiotic weight and I want to take advantage of those products and the additional ten percent off with those special codes. So do make sure that you do that. And remember, as I moved through the show, if you ever have questions, by all means, you can always reach out to me. There's a lot that I cover in one hour, and I know that oftentimes after a show, I'll get emails from folks who will say, hey, can you send me the study that you talked about today? And I'm always happy to share that information. One thing that I do want to start off with today is a study that came out in the Nature Journal looking at the association between antioxidant intake and eyehealth. The reason why I wanted to mention this study is because I do have the loutine plus on special today. And there's many concerns that can happen when it comes to vision health as we get older. So we can look at obviously cataract formation, age related macular degeneration, glaucoma, and we can't overlook or underestimate, let's put it this way, the importance of antioxidants on their protective measure for the health of our eyes. So when you're looking at carotenoids and why carotenoids pack such a powerful punch, there is a reason why we come into this world equipped with carotenoids. There's a reason why lutine is so essential to retinal cell development. So when you're looking at infants, for example, the reason why infants have the visual acuity that they have is due to things like lutine. Things such as your vitamin A, vitamin C oh and just as a side note on vitamin C, we have those vitality plus formulations now available. So that's the vitality plus beadlet, that's that sustained release five hundred milligram capsule comes in the the tiny little beads, such a unique way a delivery for that vitamin C. When you are looking at vitamin C as a whole. We know that vitamin C can be rapidly excreted out of the system. So now that we have this very unique delivery system in that sustained release, knowing that you're still going to have a nice steady state of vitamin C even at eight hours out from when you took that capsule, it's a wonderful thing, especially as we're getting closer to the close of summer. I know we're still just in August, but you know, think about this right now. You know, cold and flu season is really not that far off. So having a wonderful vitamin C like the Vitality Plus beadlet excellent choice and right now they're on that introductory h price. So when you're ordering maybe your trim HX today or your loutine plus, make sure you get your bottle of Vitality Plus as well. We also have the gummies available too. There is a high demand for gummies right now, and so we do have this wonderful gummy that is partnered up with other key nutrients and fruit extracts and antioxidants to really heighten and support the ability of vitamin C to fight off free radicals. For you throughout the day. But back to the study on the importance of antioxidants, and what they did is they were taking blood levels and looking at the amount of the what is known as the TAC but the total antioxidant capacity, So looking at the antioxidant levels within the bloodstream and seeing a direct correlation between individuals who had a high intake of antioxidants coming from dietary sources aka your fruits and vegetables, and seeing this direct protective mechanism of those antioxidants when it comes to all of these different points for vision, including glaucoma. So it's just another reason that if you're not currently adhering to a Mediterranean diet where you have a high intake of those powerful carotenoids coming in from the foods alone, that you really need to be considering supplementation. And so this is where the lutine plus can be a wonderful addition to your routine. So let's talk a little bit about lutine. What makes lutine so powerful? What makes lutine such an important nutrient? And it is a carotenoid. We can get it from our foods, but do we get a high enough amount. This is oftentimes where that question can come into play. So lutine is found not only in the eyes. We now certainly understand the importance of both lutin and saxanthin when it comes to brain health and being able to have the ability for the neurons in the brain to support healthy learning and memory in the processing centers are overall cognition. So I have the cognition HX on special today, but this would be a really nice one two punch is using the cognition HX along with that lutine plus. So all of these things are things that we know about lutine and the understanding of the concentration of lutine that resides within the eye, so that support of the macula itself, the development of the retinal cells, the way in which leutin and xioxanthin are working these powerful crotenoids to enhance brain connectivity. Lutin and xioz anthon actually make up seventy five percent of the brain carotenoids. So this is one of those areas where you go, wait, okay, so my brain has these powerful antioxidants, of which seventy five percent of those are made up of lutine and xiaxanthon. Huh, well, that must mean that they play an integral role in how my brain is functioning each and every single day. So we use a registered trademark form of lutin. It's called Lunamax twenty twenty, which is kind of fun so you think about twenty twenty vision. But what Lunamax twenty twenty actually is is a blend of both the lutine and that xiaxanthin, and these are naturally derived from marrygold flowers. So the science once again behind this is so incredibly impressive and it really provides this high potent amount of that one two punch of luten plus zioxanthon. Now, there have been multiple clinical trials done with the Lunamax twenty twenty that is found in the Invite Health formulation, including the groundbreaking Blue Study. So the Blue Study is the Blue Light User Exposure Study. And we know the way in which lutin and xiaxanth in can help to protect the eye from light emitting devices, So from your cell phone, from your computer screen, we have seen the studies. We know from the Blue Study itself that when someone is supplementing with Lunamax twenty twenty, they get a superior form of protection when it comes to the way in which the eyes can react to that exposure to blue light. These are all things that we should all have concerns about. When you are looking at the Lunamax twenty twenty, and you can see the high level of xio'santhon, the high level of loutine in this formulation, and the way in which it's produced, you know, from basically from seed to shelfs so we have the merrygold flower itself and then it's produced through this vertically integrated chain. So there's significant sustainability as well as traceability in this formulation. So we can look at every single lot that we make of our lutine plus and we know exactly where those merrigolds came from and the way in which they were handled, the way in which they were tested for their potency of both that lutine and that zia'santhin, and we know the science behind it. We know that this provides this powerful blend of this dual carotenoid to give us that action that we know that those carotenoids do so, making up seventy five percent of the carotenoids in the brain being a critical development for the retinal cells, recognizing how it can fight off the blue light. We have seen now the studies that show that supplementation with Lutamax twenty twenty supports overall mental well being. We have seen studies where they look at how Ludamax twenty twenty can actually promote a feeling of relaxation, can help with sleep quality. We at Invite Health on the science side, we have recognized this for years and we know it can be beneficial for the health of our skin because just as the same as the luten and zeaxanthon in this formulation is protecting our eyes from blue light, it also is protecting us internally, so beauty from within. It's helping us from within for that surface level exposure of UV coming from the sun. So you start to use our luten plus and you're getting support for your mood, for your sleep quality, for your brain health, for your eye health, for your skin health and beyond. And it's not like it's just the Ludamax twenty twenty. We actually have this partnered up with what is known as Life's Dha. So I want to talk about Life's Dha and what is Life's Dha. What makes this so incredibly unique? And why do we have the Life's Dha in the Luten plus formulation? But I do need to squeeze in a quick break, so stick around with me. When we get back, I'm gonna finish wrapping up Loutine Plus and then we're gonna move on to our next product that's on special for today. So I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda w o R to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. We were talking Lutamax. I love this product, Loutene plus. You know it's interesting. I was very naive, I suppose in the when I got into this world of nutraceuticals many many years ago, and I was like, oh, yeah, you'rro it's good for your eyes, good for your eyes, and not really even having that full understanding of like, oh my goodness, wait, we need to have our crotoids for our brain health, for our memory, for focus, for attention, for our mood. Wow, like so impressive. And so then when I came on board to Invite Health and I recognized this wonderful formulation that Jerry Hickey created utilizing Lunamax twenty twenty along with Life's DHA, then I was like, Okay, this is the powerhouse of all powerhouse products. Whether you're taking it because you do have concerns for blue light exposure from being on your computer, being on your phone, or if you're just looking to increase your total antioxidant capacity with this blend. And what this product utilizes with the power of that Ludamax twenty twenty and the Life's DHA. Life's DHA is a registered trademark Omega three fatty acid. And we know that DHA in particular is a major structural fat within the brain as well as in the retina. And we can look at the percentage once again of that type of DHA. This Omega three making up ninety seven percent of the Omega three fatty acids found within the brain, and it's making up over ninety percent of the Omega three fatty acids found within the retina. So when you're supplementing with our lutene plus formulation, you get this high amount of lutine and zeozanthon partnered up with a registered trade mark Omega three, the main Omega three that's needed for the brain as well as for your eyehealth. So it's beneficial across the board. And this has once again been studied extensively and shown to have the ability to create this protective measure within the eye. We have to be able to protect the optic nerve, that's the main nerve that's feeding in to the eye itself. So through Life's DHA that we're utilizing, we know that we're allowing to have less inflammation. So it's lowering inflammation in and around the eye, and at the same time it's helping to nourish the nerves, the vascular system into not just the eye, but also for the brain. And we know that as we get older we want to maintain volume. If we have a shrinking brain as we grow older, that's not a good thing. And we know that daily consumption of omega threes is generally, for the most part, quite difficult to achieve just through diet alone, especially if you look at a standard American diet that's heavily lacking in omega three fatty acids. So Life's DHA this is a natural vegetarian source of DHA, and we understand that most folks out there need a higher amount of total omega threes going into their system each and every single day. And DHA this long chain omega three fatty acid, the most abundant omega three that you find in your brain, in the eye it's also a very important structural component within the heart. This is why they put DHA into infant formulas, which I always love this when you have doctors who can be dismissive to like, oh, you don't need to take fish oil or you don't need to take kril oier. You hear this all the time, but yet they fortify infant formula with DHA. Well, why do you think they're doing that. They're doing that to support brain development and neuronal connections and vision health, and heart health and circulatory health for a developing child. So we recognize that we need to have Omega three's in our system. So taking the loutine plus is a great way for you to achieve that. Science behind it is so incredibly sound, so we know that when you're using it, it's gonna work because it's based on the science and we're using two registered trademark forms. So I said, this is a great one to partner up with our cognition HX formulation. Cognition HX is a comprehensive blend of key nutrients to optimize brain connectivity, memory, focus your processing centers. So hence the name for cognitive functions. So it's called cognition HX. It is a partnering of phosphatitle searing, that key membrane fat to help not only maintain brain volume, but phosphatitle searing is so important for neuroplasticity, for the ability for the brain itself to heal and repair. So we can't kidd ourselves. As we go through life, we get a good amount of kind of dinged up and dented up brain cells. It's the best way to put it. They should be nice and circular, and they end up looking like a frisbee. We don't want that, so we have to utilize fats to be able to build that back up. So one of those key membrane fats for our cells is phostatitle seering. It also helps the brain make additional amounts of acetyl colin, and acetylcholine is your key neurotransmitter for memory, so you get that win win right there. Then it has something to energize the brain, so it has l car in it, so acetyl alcarnatine, phosphatidyle seerine, it has hooper zene in it. There's NADH to help to facilitate once again sell energy production, and it has ginko. So, ginko bloba the most well versed studied nutrient out there when we're looking at herbal extracts and we can see the multifold benefits that go along with genko bloba. So one of the it's claims to fame is that it provides a substantial amount of support for the lining of your blood vessels. So the endothelial cells that line your blood vessels, those also can succumb let's just say, to to high amounts of damage throughout our life. We don't want this to happen. We don't want to have damage done to those endothelial cells to the point that they cannot fix or repair. So ginko boloba provides this high layer of antioxidant over top of that endothelial cell to we give it that protection. Now for endothelial cells that have been damaged already, what we know about genko biloba is that it also can help with that renewal or that re energizing of those cells, which is why ginko has been shown to help to enhance cerebral blood flow. So when you're supplementing with the cognition HX containing that ginko, it helps with the proper blood flow. It's helping to support the tiny little capillaries that even feed into the eye, so many different utilizations. Plus, because it is and antioxidants helping to fight off other free radicals and oxidative stress throughout the body. So liver support also is a win win when we're taking this formulation because you get the phosphatital seirine, which we know helps to support liver detoxification. Same thing with the Ginko belova. So this is a real nice blended formulation that has these nutrients that have been studied in the setting of Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, just mild cognitive impairment disorders, depression, clearly anxiety, so across the board when we're looking at overall cognitive health, cognition HX is a powerhouse blend of these nutrients to support and to enhance the way in which your neurons or your brain cells are functioning each and every single day. So I always say, if you want a good one two punch, you can use the cognition HX along with that lutine plus. So maybe take two cognition HX, one loutin plus you're off to the races, you're feeling good, your mood is improving, you're feeling focused, and you're like, well, I feel like i'm processing in for better. Well, why because you're now giving your brain the key nutrients that it needs. So sometimes they say it's not rocket science or just filling in gaps. Is basically what it comes down to. A we say we can look at things very simple. We could say, all right, if we have this cell over here and it doesn't have enough of something, well, what would be the solution, Well, you give it what it needs. It's kind of like the opposite. If you have a cell that's become toxic because it's overloaded with something, then what's the solution to that, Well, remove the toxin. So this is why taking these formulations, taking cognition HX with that fospatitle seering that can go in and help to minimize neurotoxicities and neuroinflammation allows for the brain to be able to repair itself and create new cells. And then you partner that with energy supplying amino acid like acetyl carnatine, and the vascular support coming in with that ginko biloba and powering up the inner core of your brain cells. With NADH, it's just a wonderful way for you to combat the effects of age related memory decline. And we can't avoid that that exists, but we know that we can remedy that. So if we do nothing, yes, our memory can get impacted because we're dealing with brain atrophy. The brain is shrinking, we have all these dinged up and dented up brain cells. We're not getting full proper blood flow and oxygenation into the brain because of damage to those endothelial cells. So these are all things that we know. But as I said, we also have remedies to all of these things. So this is why taking this power combination of cognition HX and the loutin plus can take your brain to a whole different world. And that's a great thing. And at the same time, we're also supporting eye health and beyond. So I do need to to squeeze in another break, so stick around with me when we get back. I want to talk about weight loss and the rise of GLP ones and what you can be doing if you're interested in losing weight, but you want to do it in a natural way. So I have a power combination of products that you can use that I know will work for you. So stick around. We will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two's zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio doctor Amanda Williams. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. I am down here in South Florida. We have a little rain this morning, but we need it. It's been so hot and humid. It's you know, every summer it's hot and humid down here, but it just seems worse this year. I don't know, maybe maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but like our feels like temperatures have been like one oh five, one oh six. It's like, wow, that's that's sticky. And so for any of you who have been to Florida in the summer, you know, you step outside and you're like in asana. It's just that humidity hits you. And that's the thing that for many they say, that's why I couldn't be in Florida year round the summer. We just don't get that break. It's just hot all the time. But you know, you take the goods, you take the bad, and then come winter, I'll be quite happy again when I turn on the Weather Channel and go, oh wow, there's snow happening in different places that I'm dealing with sunshine, So that's nice. So in any event, let's talk about GLP ones because this is such a hot topic. Right now, and it has been and there's things that trend and you know, come and go. But GLP ones have been in the news. You see all these folks out there who have had their you know, major weight loss success stories with using glp ones. But that comes at a price too, Right, You're using a synthetic agent into your system and perhaps it's helping you with weight loss, but at what price, at what side effect are you going to be dealing with, whether that be short term or what we are now starting to see in long term situations. So GLP one it what it is. It's a hormone, and then you've got the class of medications that people have been using. So the class of medications they are what are known as like GLP one agonists, meaning it's working to enhance the normal function of this hormone in the body. GLP one is known as glucan like peptide one. So not that we have to get heavy into the science in this, but you know what is it. It's something It is a hormone that is produced within the intestines. It's produced in the response to eating, So when we eat, this is a hormone that is produced and it can help to to regulate blood sugar and insolence. So we're looking at, you know, the pancreatic beta cells in the way in which the beta cells release insulin, so we can see what the normal function and action of GLP one is in our system. We also know that it can help to induce our satiety center within the brain because remember when we're dealing with hormones, these are chemical messengers, so it creates this feedback loop. So all hormones basically are going out to these different receptor sites. So while we're dealing with something that's being produced and released intestinally, and when we look at the pancreatic function of that, we're also recognizing that this has this direct loop up to the brain to tell our brain, hey, we're full. So this is why you see individuals going out and they're going and seeing their doctor and saying, hey, I want to get on this GLP one medication, and they start using it and they're like, I don't feel really hungry. It's because of that feedback loop. But this comes with side effects. I mean, you cannot deny that anytime you're using a synthetic based medication that you run the risk of having a side effect, and for many individuals they look at it and they go, well, you know, it's worth it. It's worth it for me to have nausea. It's worth it for me to have abdominal pain. I'm losing weight, That's okay. If I get a tinge of diarrhea, if I feel dizzy every time I stand up, that's okay, I'm losing weight. So to each their own, I suppose in that setting. But we know that there are things that we can be taking naturally that have that same GLP one agonist action. We know this. I know that we have two products in our line that have the science behind them showing how they function as GLP one agonists. One of those products is our probiotic weight. So our probiotic weight has three different neutral in it. One is called biffidobactrum breve B three. So that can be your word of the day. It's kind of fun. You can say it throughout the day. Oh yes, the biffido bactrum breve b three. So that's your word of the day. What is it? It's basically it's a probiotic. So you might be sitting there listening, going how in the world can a probiotic have anything to do with this GLP one that's released from the intestines. Oh wait, wait, oh wait. The microbiome, that's what it is. What is your microbiome, that's the you know, roughly two pounds of bacteria that you carry around each and every single day with you. Where is that located in the intestines? Okay, so let's start to connect these dots. So we have this very unique bacteria that we know is found in high amounts and people who are thin, and almost zero amount of this bacteria found in people who are overweight or obey. Okay, So the microbiome in the intestines. We got this hormone GLP one that's released from the intestines. So if we have this really good bacteria biffido bactrum BREVEB three and a higher abundance, then this is going to optimize intestinal health and that production of GLP one. Yes, this is how it works. So they have actually done studies with this strain of bacteria that we use in our formulation and they see the effects of biffidobactrum BREVEB three on body fat reduction. This was a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial that was conducted back in twenty eighteen where they took individuals who were either clinically obese or fell into the category of being overweight. They gave them Biffido Batterum BREVEB three every day for twelve weeks. They tested their total visceral body fat, so looking at like belly fat, so your visceral body fat is what you recognize as the fat. They looked at the percent body fat and they could see that in the group that was supplementing with Biffido Batroum BREVEB three for just twelve weeks had not only a significant drop in their percent body fat and the total body fat mass, they also got an improvement in their lipid panels, so their cholesterol levels improved, including triglycerides. They said, hmm, there's absolutely no serious side effects with giving this, you know, probiotic to individuals, and it's helping these people lose weight. It's shaving off that body fat. So if you just look at that and go, well, how's this working? So you see the GLP one connection to that, and then we take it a step further and we say, well, what else is in probiotic weight? We already know that we have this powerful strain of bacteria in this product. But then we partner that with what is known as Bergison FF. It's a registered trademark blend of Bergamont fruit extract along with artichoke. So we look at this and we say, okay, well, what did those two have to do with GLP one? Well, clearly, when understanding the role of bergamont and that power of that citrus coming from the bergamont, we can see how it is working as a direct agonist to GLP one. So it goes into the system and it's like, hey, we need to make more of this GLP one. So it's acting like a stimulant in a sense to the release of GLP one, the same as what those medications are doing. Remember those medications. It's a class of drugs known as GLP one agonist. But we can also look at Bergamont fruit and say, oh, this also has a GLP one agonist activity to it. So Journal of Fidotherapy Research said, let's test this Bergamont phytosome improved visceral, fat and lipid profiles and individuals who were overweight and obese. This was a randomized, placebo controlled trial giving these individuals once again giving them Bergamont extract for twelve weeks, and then looking at that drop in percent body fat, looking at an improvement in other parameters, so looking at an improvement in hemoglobe in A one C and fasting insulin levels, fasting glucose, your triglyceride levels were coming down. So we look at our probiotic weight formulation and we say, yeah, there's a reason why we have these nutrients partnered up. The science behind these nutrients is so incredibly sound, and when we first came out with this formulation, we weren't out there saying, oh, yeah GLP one GLP one because at the time not a lot of folks really understood what GLP one was. We understood because we knew the action of these nutrients. We knew how these nutrients were working. They are working as direct agonists to that horror to help with satiety, to help with losing weight, and you can be using this on a daily basis without taking those concerns that go along with those medications that are out there, and we've had great success when individuals start to use this formulation. The burguson FF with its unique blend of bergamount fruit along with that artichoke also really can help to improve liver function. In the way in which it's doing that is through helping your little liver cells with cleansing themselves. So it works as in a sense like a detoxifying agent as well. So when they've done studies with the burgison ff that we're using in this product, they can see an improvement across the board for liver functions. When you look at the liver panel section on a blood test, they could start to see that the ALT level had improved, the AST level had improved, and you take a step back and you go, well, how is that? Because those two powerful antioxidants and the active constituents found within the Bergamont along with that artichoke extract are working synergistically together to improve the daily function of your hepatocites, your liver cells. So when we look at the direct correlation between non alcoholic fatty liver disease and obesity, there's a very strong connection. You will be very hard pressed to find someone who falls into that category of metabolic syndrome or being on that overweight or obese category and not have a dual issue going on with fatty deposits occurring within the liver. The more fatty deposits that are occurring in the liver, the harder it is for your liver to detoxify you every single day in this overly polluted world to which we live in. I mean, I was just looking at another study the other day on microplastics. I've been talking about microplastics for so many years and how damaging they are to every system, every organ in the human body. We have to do better with protecting our own bodies from this, and one of the ways that we can do this is improving in liver function. So if we're taking the probiotic weight formulation, not only are we helping with GLP one activity, we're also helping the liver with its daily detoxification process. So it's just it's a win win across the board. I'm looking at the clock. I do need to squeeze in one more break, so stick around with me. I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code a man to wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to.
Speaker 5: Two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio.
Speaker 4: I am doctor Amanda Williams. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. Tour de France's over, so I don't have that to watch, but we'll be watching some of my indie racing today. Don't know what else I'll get into. Been trying to keep a little bit of an eye on the Little League World Series, which is interesting. They have the Little League World Series baseball. But then they also have the Little League World Series for the girls softball, so I've been checking that out too. I mean, some of these little girls, Oh my goodness, they're like, I don't eleven, twelve years old, and they're whipping that ball in at like fifty five miles an hour. I'm like, well, okay, yeah, I would not be able to stand there and hit that. But it's just it's I love sports, I really really do. And I started watching some gymnastics yesterday too, so I you know, I get into all things sports. I just I'm a lover of sports in general. Now let's talk about weight loss in some more details. We've got the probiotic weight probiotic weight formulation. Remember we're partnering up the burguson FF with that Biffido backed on BREVB three. Both have been shown to work as GLP one agonist and to support satidy healthy body mass and at the same time support liver detoxication. So win win win. Now we can take this along with the trim Achex. TRIMCHX, to me, is such a fabulous formulation. It's partnering five HDP. So five HDP is the precursor for making serotonin in the brain. So even for folks who are dealing with like low mood issues, and this is often kind of like a comorbid condition that can occur many times when folks are struggling with healthy weight loss and you've tried different things and you start to grow frustrated, and that can start to affect your mood. So there can be like a little bit of a mild to moderate depression that's occurring, and that in turn kicks in the HPA access, which makes weight loss even more difficult to achieve. So using a product like trim Achex that has five HDP will allow the body to naturally produce more serotonin, which helps to enhance our mood, and at the same time, it also targets satiety. So much like looking at GLP one and how that's working, that hormone is working for the society center, serotonin also works in that satiety center. So you're taking the trim achex, which gives you the five HDP which can kind of brighten up, peppy up your mood and at the same time it's working on the society center. Now we partner that with what is known as calorie burn. Calorie burn is a registered trademark blend of Grains of Paradise. Grains of Paradise is a powerful extract that has been shown clinically studied and shown. There have been over twelve studies on the calorie burn that we are using in the trimchex formulation showing how effective it is at activating the brown adipacite. What does that mean? Well, you have have brown fat cells and you have white fat cells. The white fat cells are the problematic ones. They are stagnant, they just hang around and just create havoc. And then you've got the brown fat cells. Those ones actually like to burn. They like to like go out and they're like, hey, let's energize and let's just burn, burn burn. So what the issue is is that we predominantly have white fat cells. So how do we get more brown fat cells. Well, we take a product like trim HX, which contains this very unique grain of paradise known as calorie burn, and it triggers something within those fat cells to say, hey, let's all power up and act more like the brown fat cells. So it's boosting the fat cells ability to have its thermogenesis action. Kick into high gear. So we're increasing the amount of a burning And this is important because when you start to look at supplementation with calorie burn and saying okay, well this activates the metabolically active brown fat cells, it makes them increase their ability to burn. It's like a five time increase in calories burned when you are using calorie burn, so you use the calorie burn within two hours. We can see this already and this is done through the clinical studies, so incredibly impressive. We get an increase in the overall metabolic rate. And this is key because when you're taking a product like trim HX and the clinical trial results this was done in This is like a four week trial, so just in one month, they could see this increase in the energy output. They can see the improvement in overall body composition, seeing a reduction basically in the body fat and the percent body fat. So this is something that we recognize on the science side. Yeah, this stuff works if we can increase our calorie burn by uppers of five hundred percent basically, and we're targeting satiety because we' found our five HTP. This is a win win across the board. So now the next time you're talking to one of your friends and they say, oh, yeah, you know, I'm really interested in losing weight, but you know, maybe I should go talk to my doctor about one of those medications. You should say, hey, go talk to somebody over at Invite Help about partnering up trim a checks with probiotic weight and that can give you a multitude of benefits. You can go in and you can talk to one of our nutritional experts. You can go to Forest Hills today and you can talk with a natural pathic doctor. That service is free. Doctor Claire has been with Invite Health for so many years and she is so well versed on not just the Invite Health product line, but just overall health and wellness. Because she's a doctor and you can go into Forest Hills and have a conversation with her. You can sit down, you can bring in your blood work. She'll go through and she'll look at that and say, oh, okay, yes, I can see where the probiotic weight would be beneficial based on how your blood work looks. You could benefit from something that's going to help to support your liver. If you can't make it over to Forestales, you can always give Claire a call at the store. So these are the services that we offer. But that's a I'm telling you this is a win win, that combination of trim checks with probiotic weight and I put that challenge out there to anyone if you are seeking to lose weight, this is a really nice combination. Now keep in mind you have to do other things too. You have to be watching what you're eating, you have to be physically active. These are all things that matter, because remember, if you want to have sustainable weight loss, not just oh I want to lose weight and then I'm going to gain it right back. If you want to have sustainable weight loss, this has to be a multi modal approach. You have to take action on many fronts. We have to recognize, you know, do we need to work on stress management, do we need to improve our sleep quality? All of these things matter. Now, before I wrap, I just want you to know I have two other things on special today. The grape seed extract which we use that very powerful Enovida grape seed. It is the best grape seed extract that anyone can be supplementing with. So the Novita, this high traceability, high sustainability formulation that we use coming from the Champagne region in France is where we actually source this from. The total amount of pro anthocynodins in this formulation out of this world. So great for blood pressure. You can partner that with the Beats HX formulation if you have concerns with healthy blood pressure regulation. So if you have questions for me, please reach out A Williams at invitehealth dot com and until we speak again, be well. Today's featured product specials. Call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait, call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at inviteealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The firsteeding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed