Speaker 1: This woman got a bunch of beer, but let go on, even though she's probably pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's the mother God is now. You don't pray to al.
Speaker 1: I'm going crazy. The final Document of Amazons sent On is out and holy crap, it's garbage. It's full of pantheism and pagan Mother Earth bs. It totally is globalist. It creates eco sins, It allows Mary priests and calls for the study of ordination of female deacons to come soon. It forces governments to segregate. This is a random dude, but it's indicative of attitudes out there. Yes, it's run by the NGOs. We already called that last week, two weeks ago. We've done streams on this already. Everything we've said is vindicated. What the heck went wrong? Well, I've been telling you what went wrong in Rome for many years, and it's because I put a large part of my life into this stuff. Was not worshiping Pata Mama enough. No, of course it's not. Because this is motivated by the spirit of Antichrist. That's why we title this stream that. Not trying to say that Francis is the final anti Christ revealed. That says Mike Oldamon final Antichrist revealed. By the way, he has a video. They have an old magazine and DVD where they said that John Paul the Second was that final anti Christ revealed, and they went after anybody who doubted that. Oh but wait, oh, but wait, we're now two anti popes passed, John Paul the Second. Oopsh oh oops, uh oh. The trag cults, trag cults on suicide Watch, trad cults on suicide Watch. And how does our bra on f this. I'm going Orthodox that don't bring idols in their churches. Uh ooh, let's do some of the greatest hits of the Vatican Vatican classics. Yeah, remember when tried Rat Singer when he went inside that what remember when Tad rat Singer he went inside that mosque and he prayed towards Micca. Yeah he's a mad dog Chad. Yeah, he's so tad. He prays with them mean moms. Yeah, mm hmmm mm hmmmmm. Yet and then when John Paul, who was also tadd, he don't kiss that Colerahan. It's oh so tad. There's old Tad. Now remember in the Middle Ages, Now things was a little bit different. We had a half crusades. But because doctrine involves, religion involves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a tree growing into a giant apostate tree, like a seed, a little apostasy seed that grows into a giant apostate tree.
Speaker 1: But that's okay because it doesn't have to make sense. You can have a crusade in the Middle Ages. God wanted you to have a crusade, and now he wants you to go to that mosque. Even though we say Jay's a freemason and a c I, a KGV guy, the head of our church acts just like a freemason with all the religions as one of the poo poo poo. Now, in one sense again I've vindicated. In another sense, it is tragic we're gonna talk about all that. This is an appeal. This isn't appeal. It's okay to be wrong, guys. It's okay to be wrong. I've been wrong many times. It's okay to get things wrong. It's okay to have a change of view. Now, this one's a little bit funny. Now, I don't know what's happening now, but it's just real funny.
Speaker 4: Now, get a little line of coke over that.
Speaker 1: Shoe gonna help you get through the Chipotle son with Eric Ebarra, and then you can walk down from that buffet to the Amazon Center and you can grub on that little belly of Pacha Mama. We are gonna get the real documents. I'm just acting silly right now. We're just doing some meme review. We're gonna get to the Pacha Mama. That's a good meme meme squad. What's up? He's from working church, excuse him and falling away Michael vores. Oh, and then there's all the Roman top prelates and apostates praying to Pacha Mama. Yeah, we're gonna float down the tib and now with our little bitty idols, outright total idol worship. But that's But don't worry, because there's a bunch of formalisms and legalisms that still make the apostate valid papal authority. You still have to follow him. We'll figure it out, bro, just trust us. So what have we been vindicated in in the last four months? The Vatican stuff. By the way, they are these eighteen, nineteen twenty one year old trads. They don't know anything about geopolitics. They don't know how the world works. They don't know that. We've been here talking for years about the trafficking, the Satanism, and the Vatican. Stuff that has been known for decades. The trads have written books about for decades. Lucifer's Lodge by William Henry Blood on the Altar by Craig Hein Bickner. I mean I read those books in two thousand and four. Nineteen year old trads twenty. They don't know anything, They don't know what they're talking about. This stuff has been going on for a long time. So we've been vindicated on the Vatican. We've been vindicated on Epstein Hollywood in the last few months. We've been vindicated on mk Ultra from NPR in the last few months. We've been medicated on the Finders two days ago. Dude, I've been talking about the Finders for years.
Speaker 2: People, So you're making up stuff. Who you're making it up? You don't conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Thus, Nope, just got vindicated two days ago. Almost every person that I've done a video critique on, I've been vindicated on fake news. Just had another fake news story this week or last week. The Kentucky Knob Creek gun Range fake news. We've been talking about fake news for the last five years straight. I don't know how many videos I made, how many videos, how many interviews with Patrick did I do? At twenty first, since your are I've lost count Everything that we said ten years ago about the fake Orthodox people, that's all come true. Let's let's talk a little bit about that. Let's see where it does. Put that meme at bopy doobie doop. It's been a tweet storm today. Where is my tweet? Doo do better turned that down for it? Give me a copyright, Be sure and smash like if you would. While I pull these up here it does so. Here is so I read this ten years ago, and it was when I was starting to have issues with Orthodox. This is from the Greek Orthodox Greek Orthodox Archidiocese Handbook, right, so these are the bfs with Francis here and this says this is page two thirty six. The experience of being subject to massive proselytizing efforts has caused the formulation of a multifaceted policy. First, it is meant that Orthodox has sought to influence other churches, primarily through ecumenical movement, to renounce systematic proselytizing programs. The opposition to such organized sheep stealing programs has been generally accepted by the ecumenical movement. There you go. So there's the Greek Orthodox argie. He's telling you to stop converting people. I'm sorry, you are not Orthodox if you don't believe in converting people. This is a travesty to Saint Mark of Emphasis and all the people that we hold to be saints, Saint Alexis Toth, who converted thousands and thousands of Uniates. This is nothing but a mockery of them. The Orthodox do not practice proselytism, Oh yes we do. All the church fathers practice proselytism. I practice proselytism. So that is a straight up lie, total lie, as if all of those councils weren't about bringing heretics back to the church. So there is the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese manual outright saying, don't convert anybody, don't proselytize anybody, leave them in their darkness and heresy, total nonsense. So don't give your money to the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese. Don't give your money to the Greek and Church because they're now siding with the schismatics. And I could have told you that they would do that ten years ago because I've followed their acumenist path for many, many years. Now. That doesn't mean everybody in the Greek churches is bad, right. We don't have this black or white virus view of you're automatically damned if you're you know, all you have is a Greek church around you, you do, we are going to have to eventually, you know, there's going to need to be excommunications. There's going to need to be statements made that you can't like, we're not supposed to go to communion at those places, right, So if I visit Athos, I don't think I can take communion at Athos. I don't think now that the Greek Church has gone into excuse them. I think that's correct, although I'm not exactly sure if they fully have decided yet or they're just still debating it and talking about it. So, but that's part of the wait for the I didn't follow the Cumanist path. I just disagreed with ecumenism. What are you talking about? I mean, I've been writing articles against ecumenism for years. Look at my I wrote an article that got quite a few views several years ago. I'll pull it up for you, guys. I did multiple live streams on this topic of the CIA and ecumenism and Bartholomew calling out Bartholomew. I've been here doing it for years and when I actually I did it a long time ago. I did it ten years ago before I was And this is part of the reason it took me a long time become Orthodox. Was there in the Chat is my long my old essay on CIA, NATO Acumenism. I can't read the Chat. I have to make it bigger, right, So nobody's denying that the Orthodox Church has problems. But see, our whole church is not built on one dude, and the Roman Church is. And that's precisely why it's so easy to utilize these examples to refute the Roman system, because it's a man made religion. It's a mix of true and false. Right, So they have aspects of what's Orthodox because they do share part of the first millennium with us. And then they have all their innovations, which are easy to document. We've been documenting these innovations specifically in the last six months. Hardcore and even the Roman Catholics are noticing, you know, they're they're they're making cartoons of their own church. These are trad cartoons they're making about their church. Right, But the Roman Catholic Church is not the church. It's a man made institution. So we're gonna go through some of that today. We're going to talk about some of these documents and texts. And here's a sad one. Actually this is not sad. I mean, this is kind of what has to happen. This one here it reads, I met a priest on the Borgo po He said he had just been to look at the Tiber, and the pope obviously considered that for the forty years he wasted his life in obedience to the church, he considered jumping in pray for the despairing priests. Well, you don't have to despair, because the Church is not built on some Frankish Borgia mobster who claims to be God on earth. The Church is built on the faith of the apostles, the scriptures, and the succession of all the bishops, not just on Peter. And everything that was said to Peter in chapter eighteen is said to the College of the Apostles when Jesus breathed on the apostles. Did he breathe on Peter and say, go breathe on everybody else? Now, No, he breathed on all of them. When the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost, Did it come on Peter and then spill out to everyone else in tongues of fire? No, it came on all of them. It's a college of bishops, right. And the latest of the crazy trads is to say total sophistry is to say that when Paul rebuked Peter, it was a different Peter. Yeah. I mean, that's the only response to that as it just laugh because the Roman Catholic apologists for millennia have not used this argument. They've been arguing forever that it was Peter. It's just a made up, nonsense, tried argument. And by the way, they relied for centuries and centuries on forgeries. So let's look at some of the news that's coming out about Oh by the way, So so if you want more on that, I'll go ahead and put that in here. Because every day people are asking about the issues in the Orthodox Church. We've covered it many, many times in old podcasts. So let me pull that up because people just lie and say, you know, talk about you'll talk bubs in your church. Yes, we do. This one has had eleven thousand views. It's a live stream I did a year ago. Here is a live stream I da a year ago with eleven thousand views on Bartholomew. I supposted my essay in the chat. I'm gonna go ahead and put this under here too, so that we understand that that all right, it's playing my old talk. So there's that one. There's another one that I did on the Ukraine, Ukraine situation, Masonry, ecumenism, a different one with another eleven ten eleven thousand views. You can you can watch this one.
Speaker 2: Why are you covering this? Why don't you talk about these?
Speaker 1: There you go, there's that one. I'm go ahead and put my essay here in the chat too, because they'll be like, you didn't really write essay, You didn't really do that.
Speaker 2: You didn't do that. It's just a CIA agent.
Speaker 1: By the way, If I'm a CIA agent, how a my KGB agent. They're gonna say CIA and KGB are the same, to which I'm gonna say, well, then your whole Roman Catholic Church is disproven because in the Cold War. You didn't say that the CIA and the KGB were the same, and you fought the KGB supposedly win the CIA allied with the Pope. So news coming out of the Amazon Synod. Uh, let's see here. There's old Frank up there with his ugly it's not straight Granny minister, Bishop Bishop Granny. I'm not joking. He's friends with Bishop Granny. News coming out of the Amazon Synod. Amazon sentifinal document calls for when his ministry mass. Well, of course it does. Why wouldn't it. And there's Francis meeting with Bishop Granny, who is definitely a humble grandmother of four, no doubt there. What else is coming out of Amazon syn let's we're going to go through the document here in a minute, but we wanted to highlight some of these issues that I shared on my feed today, climate change, Pacha Mama, AOC level stuff. This is what's coming out of it now. Why is this? Well? What have we been saying here at my site for a long time? The reason, By the way, did you know that Pacha Mama, as I pointed out last night, is the same idol from Indiana Jones that kind of blew me away. I was cracking up with that, not Molaram. Although why can't we have thuggy level acumenism with Molaram. I think that it's discriminatory, not to right. There's Indiana Jones with Pacha Mama. Remember when he puts the sand up there to get the Pacha Mama. That's I'm not joking, it's actually Pacha Mama in Raised of the Lost Art. And then there's Molarama. Went how soon? How long until we get Molaram acumenism. I'm ready. I want to I want to go to a damn thuggy service because it looks hella fun. That's a real liturgy right there. It's also very trad the thuggy liturgy. It's super tried, dude. They follow the rights to the tea as long as you follow the rights to the tea, right, and that's tried. Yeah, super trid, thuggy liturgy. Go watch Temple of Doom. Did you know we lived in Temple of Doom. That's the real world. It actually the real world is actually Temple of Doom. Christmas trees are not idols. Yeah, foreign agent, so that's all they have. I love this like none of them will debate anymore. We've basically crushed the entire Roman apologetic sphere right the normy apologists they want debate. Novasorto Watch has blocked us. Classical Theis has blocked us. Taylor Marshall has blocked us. They won't debate. They can't debate. The Sadas won't debate. They can't because this is over. And by the way we're about to, we're gonna crush seta here in a little bit too. When we look at the set of a Constants Delusion by our friend John C. Pontrello, great book, former set of a contest who became Orthodox, who we helped come into the Orthodoxy. He's got some great chapters on how these stay to arguments don't work. The idea of Rome defecting sorry, bro doesn't work. This is what leads, of course to the sophistry, all the specious sophistical arguments about well, we don't have to follow the pope when it's.
Speaker 2: X y Z.
Speaker 1: Essentially, what it boils down to is I'm gonna follow the pope when I think he's Orthodox, and I'm gonna reject the Pope when i think he's not, which defeats the whole purpose of the pope, and it's contrary to what Vatican One and calvin Moral theology says about the office of the Pope. But they don't care. It doesn't matter because this is a weird cult. And I know because I was in this weird cult for I don't know ten years, and I know all of the sophistry, and what do they have left? All they have left is.
Speaker 2: You're a KGB, You're an agent, You're a Putin, you work for Putin.
Speaker 1: That's all they have because they've lost and now the whole thing is crumbling. It's unraveling in real time. So let's take a little survey of the news. We're gonna read the actual document. I don't know that the final Wise document has come into English yet. Let's see, did you know the secret Pope that the new black Pope who presides at the Amazon sentat as Jeff Bezos. He's secretly a jo I'm Joe was a dumb joke news Amazon sent odd news. Let's see at the close of the Synod, Pope Francis warrens over, this is just mainstream news. This is great. Francis says, beware of the self righteous. Yeah, he's talking about everybody who knows his stupid pagan synod is a complete action of apostasy. You can't be the head of the church if you're not a member. This is an aspect that the say does have right. They do have this correctly, that if your complete apostate, you can't have the office of the keys and jurisdiction and the power to emit sins as a complete apostate. That's preposterous. Even in Roman Catholic canon law. If you apostatize, even though they think you retain the indelible mark of the priesthood, you don't retain jurisdiction, you don't retain the office of the keys if you're an apostate. Duh, that makes no sense. So let's see what's the other news coming out saying they're voting to have married priests, which, by the way, their dumb church already said was okay at one period when the Seventh Council accepted the Canons of Trollo, because the Canons of Trollo accepted it, and I see it too, say you have to have and should have married priests. And the only reason that they got the main reason they got rid of it was because they wanted money. Because when a priest dies, he leaves his money to the church. A married priest loses money to his children. Synad votes to ordain married men and to protect the Amazon's indigenous rights, AOC level stuff. The Synod on the Pan Amazoning Region concluded it's work Sunday afternoon by proving all one hundred and twenty paragraphs of this the final document. There we go. So there you go. The whole the Roman Callolic Church is literally unraveling right before our eyes. Female deacons, married priests. Now you say, so what, well, duh dude, this is to prepare for female priests. This is why the EP and the Acumenists in the fake Orthodox circles, the fake Orthodox, they're trying to do the exact same thing. I wonder why. I wonder why the same people proposing deaconesses and all this other modernism while they're just doing it. They're proposing the exact same thing that Francis and his Amazon Center are proposing for Orthodoxy. And what does Bart Tholomew black Bart, what does he want so bad to take the Orthodox world back to Francis? You see, it's a giant acumenist fraud. It is one percent fraud. It is one hundred percent created, funded and caused by the big foundations. I've already done multiple streams, multiple shows, multiple interviews, multiple articles talking about this for years, but nobody listens to us. Well, some people listen to us, and the trads are in meltdown mode. Now again, we know that Trollo and allowed married priests, and we know that this the Seventh Council accepted the canons of Trollo, Quinnessex Council and even Rome accepted them for a time, and then the Pope said no, what not that canon that deals with uh married priests? We don't accept that. So again canons of councils don't matter. The Pope just later excises them. And as we've shown in the Orthrow bro chat with Snack about the Jesuits, we've seen many times, right, I mean, this is this is no new information for us. We know that the Romancolic Church changes its opinions and changed his views in the past. So what we want to show. Oh, by the way, I did want to show this. I'm not going to play the video because I don't want some stupid trad trying to copyright strike my video because that's what they would do. Like, that's the state that they're in if I was to play a video. So here is Francis, there's Pacha Mama, and if you watch that video, you can go find this video. Francis blesses Pachamama. He actually does. Now. Aquina says that if any man were to worship at the tomb of Muhammet, he would be an apostate. Francis and the whole Vatican two apparatus have done way more than that. They literally pray towards Mecca in mosques, They bless Pachamama. They promote the entire green agenda, just like Bartholomew does, as I've already covered for years, and so they're tools. There are tools of the you could say, the power structure of the global elite, whatever you want to whatever terms you want to use. That's that's who they serve. And the Ecumenist religion that they are creating, we have proven and documented is a creation of the Rockefeller family. That's who put the money into the Accumenist movement. They brag about it in their book The Rockefeller's Authorized Biography, Color and Horwitz. I covered that ten years ago. What in the world is Pachamama doing on top of Oh, just chill out, Moses. We didn't have indolagious intentions when we made the Golden Calf. Yeah, exactly. All this stuff just boils down to nonsense. Make sure I hit all the memes before we Yeah. So, I mean, it's not that hard to figure out, especially if you read David Wimhoff's book. Uh, let me grab that real quick, because every time I mentioned the book, people are like, they think I'm talking about them Hoff who freezes his butt unjustifying the scientific antarcticle. That's not how I'm talking about. Okay, talking about David wim Hoff, a book that I've said everybody should get like five thousand times, and nobody gets it. Let me grab that book real quick. I'll be right back because it explains all this all right, Okay, I want everybody to read with me, because every time I mentioned this book, nobody pays attention. Let's see the title John Quurteney Murray, Time Life Magazine and the American Proposition. How the CIA's doctrinal warfare program changed the Catholic Church by David wim Hoff, not them Hoff, wim Haff. You see, Okay, everybody got that. And there's John Courtney Murray who was tripping acid back in the fifties and sixties, working with the CIA, working with C. D. Jackson to turn the Romancolic Church into an institution that promoted Americanism. The whole Cold War is explained here. This is why the dumb trads think that I work for the KGB when everything that I'm telling you is in their own trad books. It's how low iq they are. The Roman Catholic Church capitulated to the wasp CIA establishment in the fifties and sixties under the guise of fighting the Cold War. Malachi Martin was one of these CIA dupe peritis periti right. And the goal here is to promote United States globalism, promote American US. The Jesuits played a key role in this. John Courtney Marie was a Jesuit. And so what this book will show you is what Taylor Marshall and all the trads and I understand because I was in their boats. I was in that trade position. I know what it's like to think like the trads think. And I used to think the KGB infiltrated the Roman Church, the KGB. We gotta stump the KGB. Yeah, one of the KGB bro Retradgian hope and one of those stupid documents that they always cite along with uribuzman Off, which is disinfo, is the ridiculous treatise, the ridiculous tract. This is this info. Can you guys not recognize this info? No? They can't. They don't understand how the world works AA one O two five. This is dis info. Now. Now, were their communists there? Were? Right? And we covered that at one the highest point that the largest number of actual communists in America was up to seventy thousand. That's it. Do you think that seventy thousand dumb college professors and Hollywood clowns were able to completely run and control and take over all the big banks and all the Fortune one hundred and the Fortune five hundred to promote what is now the organized plan across the whole planet of the New World Order? Do you think that? Do you think that these low level communist dupes pulled that off? No? Because the Cold War is a fraud. Now we understand why Malachi Martin wrote his giant book promoting the Cold War because he was a fraud, and his whole book Keys of this Blood is a fraud. Now it's useful because it's useful to understand this dis info. Now we've debunked us countless times, and the trades are too dumb to understand it. How many times do I have to show you? David Rockefeller's New York Times editorial, Let's do it one more time for the Trids. From its China Traveler.
Speaker 4: If you've never heard David Rockefeller talk, this is hell he talks.
Speaker 1: He sounds like the rich guy in the Simpsons. What's his name? This is how you blow the boomer trad's mind and they can never figure it out. Now, amazingly, there's a handful a few of the trads have figured it out, people like weim Hoff. How's that guy still tried? He probably doesn't know where else to go?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: From a China Traveler, nineteen seventy nine editorial, David Rockefeller, He sets up Chase Bank in China. And now, wait a minute, David Rockefeller, cold war capitalist? What does he say about Mao? The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history. And then he talks about China opening up to the West. He loves that one child policy that controls society. And guess what bank was first in communist China? Oh, Chase Bank, David Rockfeller, he flew over there before Nixon. Yeah, exactly. Because the Cold War is a fraud, dummies, I've been telling you that for years. And who did the Cold War? Who did they recruit? John Paul the second who helped bring down the Wall? John Paul people, they give him credit all the time for being, you know, part of this. Remember Nelson Mandela, Remember.
Speaker 2: Him, Nelson Mandela's are coming.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat that go go tread. I'm gonna beat that commie. I'm We're gonna put capitalism men. Who got that commie? Oh wait a minute, he's best friends. Well, Dave Roy, My worldview don't make no sense. I can't figure it out. What's going on.
Speaker 6: I know I know that Jay diar ain't right. Everything else is right except Jay Darr. Well, I'm just gonna be confused for the next twenty years. Dude, I'm gonna jump into tiber because I won't listen. Stop being hard headed.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm talking about. I'm an autistic nerd who has read this stuff for over twenty years. I know what I'm talking about. I've been listening to funk for like three days straight at the Funk station. All right, So next, let's move to the actual document. So we don't have the final English document. Who cares? We already know it's going to be a bunch of pagan gibber jabber gibber jabber. We're gonna put the true acumenism. This is the acumenism we really want. We want Thuggie acumenism, now we demand it. Hashtag Thuggie ecumenism. Hashtag Temple of Doom, the Traditional Temple of Doom. Right, that's right, that's the church I attend. Where do you go to church? Well, I'm a trad Are you a trad Catholic? Yes? And Francis has created the Traditional Temple of Doom? Right? The thuggy right?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Have you heard the thuggy right in Latin? It's musical, It's sweet, bro. I like this Matt Trade meme of the Stalin Icons. This is a thing that the CIA funded fake ro core group ro O c A, which is like one hundred people in the world. CIA uses schismatic groups. Now remember how long I told you this, and now people are figuring it out. Yeah, how schismatic groups are being used by the US government CIA against Orthodoxy. Thank god to whoever wrote this article, thank you sincerely. It's this is a huge vindication for me. Do you know how long I've been called crazy? How many people have gone after me over this, tried to get me excommunicated over this, And thank god, people are figuring it out. People are figuring it out. It's not that hard to figure all this stuff out because it's all It all works the same way. The way that Rome has been subverted is no different than the way that they're going to subvert the Orthodox Churches and are subverting Orthodox They're splitting it down the middle on purpose excusmatics being used by the US State Department. It's US government against the Orthodox Church. Of course, they are pressure from above, pressure from below. It's a basic syops tactic. So I'm gonna put that in the chat here because that's a great article at Ortho Christian. Huge vindication for jays Nelson. I didn't even put that on the vindication list. By the way, Another vindication was what Elon Musk saying, time to get brain chips. We've been talking about that for I learned about that when I was eighteen. I knew they were going to start putting brain ships in US because I read tax Mars. Friends, have you read text smaller books? I read text Mars when I was eighteen, and he was right. They were going to start putting microchips and people. He was right about that, got a lot of other things wrong, but he was right about that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I remember being called crazy. I was taught in nineteen ninety seven. I told people because of ninety eight. I first read his book on microchips in nineteen ninety eight, and I knew they were going to start putting microchips in people. And people literally called me insane. There were people who's saying I needed to be on antidepressants because I said that. I'm not joking. So it's like, it's very bizarre to me that you can be right about all this stuff. I knew about the New World Order in nineteen ninety eight, and yes, at that time, I thought, oh, it's commis you see, because I bought into the global left right bs that oh the Commis are gonna And then when you get into traditional Catholicism. I got into that about two thousand and two, two thousand and three. You get into that and you start thinking realizing, well, I wait a minute more, this is a deeper rabbit hole than I thought. And then you realize that the commis in Moscow, the Commis in China, they were aided and put in power by the West. Now, why didn't Mary mention that at Fatima? That's odd, seems like Fatima's not really telling the whole story. Why is that? Oh well, wait a minute, Maybe Fatima is part of psychological warfare operations. Oh okay, Is there any other precedent for intelligence agencies utilizing marry and apparitions for intelligent for psyops? Oh well, yes, Actually there's quite a bit of that when you study psychological operations, which I did my grad work on. So I happen to know a good deal about psychological operations. Francis is our mother Earth. It's green, has a beautiful green cover. It's sustainable. By the way, the last time that I ever attended the novs Orto was in two thousand six or seven. Now, the second to last last time I ever attended. Novs Orto was in two thousand and seven, and it was a hip hop mass, yes, literally a hip hop mass, yes, in Tennessee, in Tennessee of all places. But before that, the last place I attended was at my university, at the Calolic Church at the university, and I had to listen to a high school girl and flip flops do the readings of the Gospels. And I was like, I'm out of here. I'm done. But as I was leaving, they had here it is, they had devotionals that were about being green and sustainable, and I just so happened to know the girl who was at the Newman Center who was in charge of choosing this devotional, and I went to her and I said, why are you promoting a New Age green devotional at the church? Does making any sense? And she tried to get me thrown out. So that's what you get in these stupid fake churches. This is as well. We pointed this out in the stream on Exorcist. The Exorcist was made and concert with Jesuits and the CIA. This is mainstream psychological warfare history. An example of the work carried out by US sciops and foreign intelligence in the orchestrated exodus of Catholics from North to South Vietnam in the mid fifties, in collaboration with Tom Dooley, whom Willien Peter Bladie, author of The Exorcist, quotes in his book and others. An extensive campaign was carried out by the Catholic Relief Service that's a CIA front. The local Catholic leaders in American psychological warfare team combined to drive the peasants south of the de military zone by telling them the Virgin Mary had departed from the north and Christ has now gone to the south. As amateur as disappears now, the mass flight was admittedly the result of extensive, well conducted and in terms of objective, very successful American psychological warfare operations from mainline history, not a conspiracy book, The you Know China Story by Bantam Books. Oh yeah, exactly, And that just so happens to be everything that lines up with this book exactly. I didn't just study theology and philosophy. I studied psychological operations. I wrote my gride work on that. I'm published in peer review on that. Don't you think I know about this stuff? Go look up my peer Review on Psychological Warfare in James Bond and how Ian Fleming used it. Oh, you don't believe me.
Speaker 2: He's making it up. It don't exist. It don't.
Speaker 1: Let me show you, bro. Let me show you, bro.
Speaker 2: It don't exist. He's making it up. Who's a liar? But dud's a liar.
Speaker 1: Vindication, dude, dude, vindication. Dude, dude. Why didn't you just listen to me? Dude, dude, dude, do do do? He's critiquing Western psychological operations, and that means heason the C eight. No wait, I mean it means he works for Putin. No wait, I'm confused. What's it mean? Publishing peer review? Many layers up, double seven, American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Psychological Warfare, peer review. I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Do to the dude, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't just study philosophy, Do du also study the Bible, An theology and American literature? To the dude, By the way, we're gonna do some more streams on lit. It's gonna be lit when we do the streams on lit, because, uh, we've been thinking. I've been thinking about that. I got a bunch of lit books. I want to do, and we don't want to be, you know, just doing the same old stuff or another globalism Well, we will continue. Each one of these series doesn't have to end. You see, we can always do another globalism book. We can always do another theology topic. So here's what's gonna come, Lord Willing in the next few years, Yes, years, i am going to do a lecture series. I'm gonna start with Genesis. I'm gonna start with Genesis in the Abyss. Yes, I'm gonna start with Genesis, says old Protestant Bible. All that duct tape. That means you're a real Protestant. If you get a duct tape on your Bible, you were serious. I'm gonna lecture through the whole Bible. We're gonna start in Genesis. Now we've already done like Syric and some of the minor profits. Right, I'm gonna start with Genesis, and we are gonna lecture through the entire Bible. Probably be a two three year project, but that's okay. The globalism books were what a three year project, four year project, and we did thirty five plus of those. A lot of people are biblically ignorant, so it would be it would be an educational experience. A lot of people, I would say probably forty to fifty percent of the questions that come my way. I mean a lot of them are philosophic, A lot of them are globalist in nature. Well, what about this book? What? But probably fifty percent, forty to fifty are Bible related questions. Now, being that I was Protestant, I do happen to know the Bible pretty good, studied the Bible for at least twenty years. So why don't we engage in an educational endeavor to present the Bible faithful to orthodoxy for the advantage of people out there, people inquiring, people interested in orthodoxy. That way, everybody, we can all go.
Speaker 4: On a journey together. Is going in journey together?
Speaker 1: Sounds so evangelical and fluffy.
Speaker 4: Let's go on a journey together, a journey through the Bible together, to the heart of the Bible.
Speaker 1: They're capitalize on all that good evangelical stuff. And what will demonstrate is a superior approach, the approach of the fathers, superior to Carl Jung, superior to modernism. We will show that the Bible is coherent. We will show that the Church fathers don't allegorize the Old Testament into oblivion and into being a historical nonsense. We will show that they use the fourfold method, based on the historical historical historicity, building then upon that with the anagogical, building upon that with the allegorical right the tropological. So we'll show all four layers, which by the way Maximus talks about in his writings East and the West. By the eighth century, Maximus seventh, eighth, up those sixth seven eighth centuries, they were all agreed on the fourfold sense of scripture. And that's going to put to silence all these goofballs who don't know the church fathers who claim that they do represent so called Orthodoxy, and they sit there and tell you that the Old Testament is not history. It's just a bunch of made up allegories. In Galatians. For when Paul does his allegory, does he say that Abraham was a symbol? Yeah, but it's based on Abraham being a real historical dude. So we're gonna lecture that. In fact, I might just see these these trads think that they're like hurting me, that we're in cope mode, And no, no, bra you energize me. You guys energize me as do the fake Orthodox. They energize me too. So I think we're gonna enter into an endeavor to increase biblical literacy because now some people say, well, but why are you doing that, because why don't you like focus on the church councilors when we've already been doing talks for years now, We went through all of John Damascus, we did countless lectures on you know, Patristics in this stuff already. But I started thinking, well, now, if somebody doesn't believe the Bible, they're not gonna care about the councils, They're not gonna care about church fathers, right, So we're gonna start with that. We're gonna start with that because there's a lot of people in Orthodoxy. They don't they don't know anything about the bottle, especially people who try the ones that try to debate. They don't know what they're what they're talking about. And that's why it's like that easy to show how they're Marcianites, like bro Jesus says that Adam and Eve were historical. So now you're gonna disagree with the Gospels and they'll they'll be like yeah, some of them. They're like, yeah, the Gospels are full of air. But Jesus didn't know what he's talking about. Oh really, Jesus said that the law would not fail down to the jaw in the tittle. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the Law will not. How is that possible? You're prost No, it's not Protestant. Not Protestant. Did you know? The Church Fathers almost all speak on the issue of inspiration. They do, so we're gonna get into that. And by the way, it won't just be me. I'm not gonna just sit here like a Protestant preatriant. We're gonna be using number one. We'll use Orthodox Study by well, obviously we'll we'll use the guides there, the notes in the Orthodox Study about we're about nine ninety five percent right. Every now and then there's a really stupid note. Sometimes they get things wrong. And we'll use the Church father And that's because pretty soon I'll have my entire library back, so we'll have all the Fathers at our disposal. We will be able to compare our theology with the Fathers. We'll be able to utilize as well fathered surf and Rose's justice, Creation and early Man. We'll be looking at Saint Simeon denuthed Theologian, the first created man. We'll be able to use Basils Hexamaron. I read Saint Basils Examaron ten years ago. I knew right away he's not teaching evolution. And there's people now that line say that he does. Unbelievable. There's a lot of liars out there, especially in the religious world, wearing costumes. They're not really Orthodox, they just wear costumes. Now a reminder to the fake Orthodox who want to become Roman Catholics. Many of them, yes, they want to. They're ecumenical, they want to join with Rome. David Bentley Hart, all these clowns. Remember the pillars of Orthodoxy, Like Saint Mark of ev they trample on the pope. It might have got mad that I said trample on the pope. It's just a pope kissing his feet. No, in some icons, it's trampling because the pillars of Orthodoxy destroy these heresies. What an insult to Mark of Ephesus, Saint Mark, to think that you can blend our church with that church. We don't want. We don't want a pope because as Saint Justin Popovitch says, the papacy is an institution of European humanism. No wonder it accepts all the rights and blessings and pagan rituals in all the religions. Of course it does. And it's been doing that, not just since Vatican two and the liberalism Vatican two, has been doing this all the way back to the Renaissance, as occult Renaissance Church of Rome demonstrates in six hundred straight pages, and that's the red pill that the trads can't take. Trads on suicide watch here in the I think it's Alexander the sixth, the one of the worst of the Borges, the most degenerate. He has the Isis and Hermistrisma justus in the papal apartment. It's okay, it's just his private apartment. Oh wait a minute, I thought the I thought all of this was holy, the Vatican was holy. Well no, no, no, no, no. You see, there's there's a there's a thomistic scholastic definition that we can invent to where it's no longer sinful, no, no, no, alma whatever. Dude, nobody's buying that anymore. Like the Sophistry is not working anymore. People are just like, yeah, this is this is bes dude, Just like I showed you guys, like, how many times do I have to show that Trad was cracking me up the other day when I showed that the two contradictory quotes in Denzier. Notice how none of them have even attempted to come after that. They don't. There's no there's no explanation for that. We covered that with David the real Medwhite. All right, let's look at the document. Let's see welcome, Oh four thirty one we got. It's a big audience tonight. I will be taking super chats. You guys want to challenge me, I'm sure we got a bunch of haters. I haven't been paying attention to the chat. But again, I want to make clear, I'm not saying that Francis is the final Antichrist. I'm saying that Francis is the spirit of Antichrist. If anything looks to me, just my opinion, the papacy would I mean, I'm not saying that we're necessarily in the last last days. I don't know when Clinton know that the Orthodox fathers and saints say that as we get closer to that time it will be evident and we will know, so we don't have to worry about that. It could be perhaps, but I would say, if anything, the papacy would be more like the fulfillment of the false prophet role. Right, I don't think that it would be, you know, the Antichrist. The Antichrist is obviously a political figure. So let's see what we have in the English documents so far. Let's see, I did have to save somewhere Amazon Synod document. See what the h alright? So final? They still haven't released the final document yet. The only thing Francis is worried about is the trads people fussing about it, so stop being self righteous. That's the only thing he cares about. Accept our globalist plan or else you're a self righteous butthole. Let's see, let's read the preparatory document. There it is, make my funk the p funk. I want my funk uncut.
Speaker 5: Make my funk the p funk.
Speaker 1: I want the bomb, I want the p funk. I wants my funk uncut. Make my funk. All right, let's see here here we go. I don't want to read this whole thing ough, seeing identity and the cries of the pan Amazonia. The Amazon Basin is one of the planet's largest reserves of biodiversity. Okay, so it sounds like something shit I read at Disneyland the other day when I was at Animal Kingdom. And then right away, oh, carbon, carbon sinks, carbon sink this biodiverse area. Suddenly it's really important. Did Leocaprio and AOC help write this? All? Right? So actually I already read this part of the other few months or like a month ago when this came out, I'm mns get past the eco crap blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, then it pulls the like the guilt trip thing, right then they go into the guilt trip about colonization. Feel guilty. It's a socio cultural diverse region. It sounds like Bill Gates wrote this world Wildlife Foundation. The demographic occupation of the Amazon Basin proceeds the process of colonization by many perhaps by thousands of years. Oh until colonization, they're feel bad. Amazonian populations were concentrated on the banks of large rivers. Blah blah blah, colonization, widespread practice of slavery. Here we go, here goes the guilt trips for what people did hundreds of years ago. You need to feel bad about it. Besides the historical circumstances, the people of the water, and then it goes into like indigenous views of the river and blah blah blah, the river is so important. Ah, they worship the river. I bet they don't mention human sacrifice in this, will they? I bet they won't. They're probably not gonna talk about Jesus either, right, Jesus versus the demons, Jesus versus human sacrifice. But they're quick to talk about oil spillspills. Really, by the way, do you know that oil comes out of the ground. It's not a fossil fuel. Oil is not ground up dinosaurs. Did you know that? Do you know that oil comes from the earth. It's not a toxic thing? Did you know that? Yeah? Anybody with half a brain knows that. Who't? Who can recognize basic propaganda? Oil is not toxic. Now maybe after all the processing, you know, you can't go around huff and gasoline. Maybe you can. But so the region is full of poverty, Yeah, okay, we know that socio environmental issues. Okay, yeah, yeah, we know. We're supposed to feel bad, all right, I got, I got the point. It's my fault, right. Seventy eight of the Amazonian region resides in urban areas. Most of these indigenous people are undocumented or irregular refugees hailing from riverside countries. So they had to flee into the cities because of the evil West. Basically, so they have lost the leading role in their local indigenous process of social, economic, cultural, ecological, religious transformation. Wait a minute, their religious their indigenous religions were demonic, So wait a minute, isn't it a good thing that they lost their indigenous I mean, does Mexico City need to go back to its indigenous practices? I thought there was a whole apparition that was highly revered right for supposedly helping to convert Mexico and Mexico City away from their indigenous practices that the evil colonizers took from them. Oh wait, now, maybe the Mola Ram religion is what we need to go back to, all right, So let's see the Missionary Indigenous Council Brazil other organizations blah blah blah have sought to protect free peoples in the region. Moreover, a new category of indigenous people has recently emerged. Blah blah blah. These are the invisible people. Uh new slush. There's no such thing as the power of invisibility. Somebody told about it, and there aren't invisible people. Actually, in the Orthodox tradition, there are some people who feel like they've become invisible. I'm just making a joke. Apart from the threats that emerge within their culture's, indigenous people have experienced several external threats. The colonizers. Once again, here we go back to feel guilty. Can you believe it? The Roman Catholic Church guilt tripping people. It's shocker, right. I like how the Trads are coping too with the bad argument that the more cursed and degenerate their institution comes, the more it proves that God is with them. So when Francis, when the when the devil becomes pope and is eating you know, babies on in Saint Peter's Square, that'll be the greatest proof of Catholicism for them. All right, this is just total nonsense argument, like you can't just recognize that the institution's cursed with all this degeneracy an apostasy. But you see, that's how man made religions and cults work. If you got to see last night's stream that we did on OH Show, it's exactly what we saw with OH Show. A lot of similarities between OH Show and Francis and his eco pagan cult. Interesting exactly, it's the same man made structure, all right. So face with this integration process, the indigenous organizations are helping to people to Oh, they've got to protect human rights. Yeah, these are in that work for the CIA in the West and the global elite. Right now, this is funny because it's going to quote Pious the Tenth. Seriously, piss the Tenth is the guy who said that all the modernists are apostate. Could you imagine Pius the Tenth reading this? His mind would melt. And I'm not saying Pies the Tenth was orthodox. He was. He was an error, just like all the trads are. But it's just funny that in section four they're quoting Pis the Tenth. That's cracking me out. The Second Vatican Council strengthened the voice of the people through the process of evangelical values. Oh that sounds really sounds really good. And by the way, it is important to talk about what's their the whole Marxist Latin American Ecumenist Jesuit stuff comes out of social Gospel, which, by the way, was funded by the Rockefellers. There's a whole chapter in the Rockefeller's biography about their funding of the Social Gospel. Do you know that? Uh? And so the Latin American movements of Uh, I'm going blank, what's the term? I'm looking for the theology liberation theology right where you're replacing the Gospel with the errors of social reform, social gospel, Rockefellers Social Gospel. They'll always say, oh, it was the Marxists that did Oh, the Marxist Yeah, do you know who the Marxists are? The Marxists. It's not I'm not going to say what you think I'm gonna say. I'm not gonna say what do you think I'm gonna say? Do you know who the Frankfurt School Marxists are? Do you know how they got to America? Do you know how they transformed the West? Guess what? They're not stalin US and they're not working with the KGB. Well, who brought those Frankfurt School Marxists into America to transform all of who brought who brought him over. How did they transform over?
Speaker 2: We thron institutions. He was a KGB, he was.
Speaker 1: Moscow drooling trads. Can't google five minutes to figure out it wasn't Moscow. Beat don't fail me now, Frankford School at war. The Marxist who explained nat Us to watching It was the OSS, the OSS. Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Low aqu trats the CAGB with Moscow took over the Wales. No, it was the CIA.
Speaker 1: Who transformed Western civilization through the institutions, the Long March, the Long March, through the institutions. It wasn't Moscow. It was these dudes, the same people who changed Vatican. Do you think do you think John Courtney Murray was working with the KGB to change Vatican two, to make Vatican two along with the rest of the peritus peri tai. No, it was the Cia. You see. Have you actually listened to the full Uribezmanov lectures? Are you dumb? Triads? Have you? Have you? Did you notice the things that Yuri Bezmanov says are a travesty? Have you noticed the freedoms that he says need to come to the Eastern European countries in Russia? Do you remember what freedoms jury Bezmanov says needs to come. Did you notice that youry Bezmanov neglects to mention that the OS has brought the Frankfurt school to the West. Did you notice that? Did you notice? Yeah? Exactly, because Rybezmanov is c I a dis info duh. All right, let's get back to this document, the voices of the Second Vatican Council process of blah blah blah blah blah. This as much a jibber jabber, echo jibber jabber more of this. You gotta feel bad for domination. Western countries have dominated and enslaved. John Paul the Second call this a holocaust. Where's that picture? Where's that cocaine snorting picture? At See? This is a Oh he's so humble, so humble?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you you can't recognize a photo op? Come on, dude, I'll fall for this nonsense. It's a photo op. No, he's really that humble, Yeah right, yeah, the guy who claims to be God on Earth basically infallible God on Earth. Oh no, he's really humble, I promise. All right. Let's see. So this is just going on and on on about how You're supposed to feel guilty for stuff that you hate, to have anything to do with guilt trips. Classic trick of New World Order guilt trips. This is exactly what they do with the carbon footprint. Crap. Oh you want to have kids, You're guilty, Pope Francis. Justice, human rights. Okay, nothing about Christ, nothing about anything except you supposed to feel guilty human rights. All this jibber jabber, which is a tool of the elite. So here's the first mention of God. Here the Creator, the Creator, not Jesus the Creator. Okay, are we Masons here? Or is Jesus the Creator? What are we talking about here? The common Creator? I guess this is consistent with natural theology, isn't it? So? I'm on where am i at section five? And we have the Creator, the generic, generic theism Creator, the legacy of John Paul, the Second blah blah blah. Pope Francis wants to help people transmit their ancestral wisdom. This legacy is a promotes a harmonious, harmonious relationship between nature and the Creator, articulates belief that defense of the earth really the defense of the Earth and the Amazon synod is the most pressing issue right now in the Roman Catholic Church really really uh pedo crisis. Maybe is that maybe a little more pressing than this? Come on, how is it not obvious to people that the Roman institution is a tool of the global elite. I mean, it's like, there's no possible way for this to be more patently obvious. But it doesn't matter. They're not They're not gonna accept it. Uh. The orphan this is not an orphaned land. It has a mother hence Mother Earth. It's an interesting quote on the This is Francis's epistle that they're sighting. The threat against the Amazonian territories also comes from the distortion of certain policies aims aimed at conservation of nature without taking into account men and women of the Amazonian land, the brothers and sisters who inhabit it. Maybe maybe he is I don't think he means that he's going to critique fake environmentalism, but maybe we'll see. Francis's guideline on this is clear. I believe that the central issue is how to reconcile the rights to development of the land socially and culturally and protect the particular characteristics of the indigenous people. Yeah, okay, nothing wrong with that. We would agree with that. At the same time, indigenous, rural and other populations have been building political and organizational processes around agenda's grounded in human rights based perspectives. Yeah. This is the fake in geo crap that's run by the think tanks and the big banks in the CI. Protecting the indigenous people is our concerned okay, yeah, whatever, spirituality and wisdom for the indigenous peoples of the Amazon Basin. By the way, did you notice that Mother Teresa, the supposed saint, that her order is involved in human trafficking? Ooh ouch, yeah, exactly. I learned about her being a fraud a long time ago. Yes, Mother Teresa's order involved in human trafficking mainstream news. By the way, it's important to point this out because I don't know why. I mean, there's Orthodox people who think she's a saint. Excuse me, No, you can't hallow heterodox saints. And by the way, she was bff with that demonic New Age cult leader John Roger, and she took money from John Roger. She took like twenty thousand dollars from that crazed cult leader. I'm not joking, and she would pray in Buddhist places of worship, and she said that her goal, she said in Time magazine, her goal was to make the Buddhist the better Buddhist, not to convert them to Jesus. That's in Time magazine. I think in eighty six. It's either eight or four eighty six. You can look up that Time magazine quote from Mother Teresa. And so there's your fake saints. Say you need fake saints for the fake church. I'll give the trads that. Yes, the Vatican two Apparatus has to has to canonize John Paul, Mother Teresa and all these ecumenist one World Religion saints. So here is and there's actual videos where John Roger is with. You can look these up on YouTube. Mother Teresa. Here she is with John Roger, the cult leader. She accepted her ten thousand dollars award from him. There she is with John Roger. Here's the video of her and John Roger together. She takes the money. Yeah, newsflash, Mother Teresa is a fraud. And all of you clowns that didn't know that you're getting played. And I'm not the bad guy for telling you that. Sorry, it's not my fault. That's not my fault. That and then there's another picture of her praying in a Buddhist thing. Let's see, I think this is her. Yeah, this is her in the Buddhist thing together with some goofy Buddhist monk or whatever. This is maybe Hindu, I don't know. I can't really tell. Looks like a Buddhist thing, but there she is praying there. Well, what do you expect? I mean, she's the saint of the coming fake religion, the fake world religion. Is there is one of her Gandhi's tomb, honoring the tomb of Gandhi. Yep, And the clown trads over at Tradition and Action who literally think that the KGB the boomer Cold War trads at Tradition and Action who think that the KGB literally think the KGB is running all of this operation to take down the Romancolic Church. Yeah. Really, there is Mother Teresa praying at the tomb of Gandhi. Come on, dude, give me a break. Yeah, hey, trads, read this book. He's a trad. He's on your team and he says everything I say. But what can we expect from the trads? All right? Back to this wise Mother Earth document. Okay, so then it talks about the prayers the wise elders of the indigenous people. Let's get some good generic theism going here with the wise indigenous people of the Amazon Basin. Let's not forget, by the way, these are human sacrifice cults. I thought, at least that's what the Catholic saints used to tell us about these regions that they evangelized. Right. Oh but wait, they're the colonizers who were extracting the poor Amazonian people and their resources. So these many spiritualities motivated the people to live in communion with soil, water, trees, and animals day and night. They're wise elder elders. I'm not jokings. What he says interchangeably called upon the maestras, the wajanga, and the chamanas to promote harmony. That's called animism. Those are called demons. So here's a great quote. There we go, section one of chapter six. That's a great one. So there you go, Trads. The uh Francis thinks that calling on the demons is a wise practice of the elders to be in communion with nature. Let's see Amazon basin human sacrifice, say with the wise elders. Now, now you see why I've got Mola ram here go, everybody go watch Temple of Doom later tonight. The Amazonian rainforest was once home to a gigantic human sacrifice called whoa chakra there? Huh, there's a whole Actually, it was this year that there was a whole bunch of articles on that. I remember reading like Smithsonian and right, wasn't it this year? Yeah, cannibalism, headhunting, and human sacrifice in the Amazon region. Yeah, eighty one new archaeological digs on Earth's let's see, this is news newsweek crap. Tried to be like they weren't really doing human sacrifice. They were. They were doing the traditional thuggy liturgy, the traditional right, which technically, if you translate the word human sacrifice, it's actually it actually just means goat sacrifice. It's not really a human You have to understand the.
Speaker 5: Word.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, there's a bunch of books on it. I can't find those archaeologists of human sacrifice Science mag hundreds of I think this is what I saw, Yeah, hundreds of skulls. Where was this is this Mexico? Yeah, that's Mexico. Knew about that anyway. I've seen people arguing if anybody has any does anybody have any insight about the what the indigenous practices were. I'm pretty sure that they did do human sacrifice. I mean, I know all cultures did in some degree, but it seems like in response to the Amazon Synod, I've seen people saying that the Amazon Basin people did practice human sacrifice? Does anybody have any insight on that? In the chat? Yeah, I know that's Mexico. Does anybody have any indigenous people groups that did human sacrifice? I mean, I know they did, But what I'm saying is, do you know a do you have a link? Is what I'm asking for. They would they would sacrifice infants to Pacha Mama. Let's let's make sure on this patcha mom that's what I her. Pacha Mama did require human sacrifice. Let's make sure that that's true. Yes, so the INCA did offer human sacrifice to Pacha Mama. So Bolivia. I'm just trying to find a scholarly source because you know how these people are, They're gonna be like, oh, you're just making it up. There's no actual evidence out there. Yeah, right, whatever, dude, like, so you guys, you go to Wikipedia the whole dude. All it says about Pacha Mama is human sacrifice. Like people have rewritten that to make the Vatican look bad. Yeah, right, so Inca worship. Here we go. This is referenced in Okay, so there there are scholarly references for this in what's this book? So it's an Oxford print book on the religion of the Incas called Pacha Mama, uh, the Inca Earth Mother. I can't find the book. I can't tell what the title of the book is. Anyway, if you go to the Wikipedia article, it's it's linked right away. So, yes, there's a lot of baby sacrifice and well, no wonder Francis likes it. When are we going to have real acumenism with Mola rahm damn it? Why are we being so? By the way, Jamie and I just covered the Thuggie Why are we Why are we discriminating?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Are we giving preference? Are we giving preference to the wisdom of the Amazon Basin people over against the great wise elders of the Thuggies. Mulla Ram Numbsiva, I'm Numbsiva, I'm numbsciva. I'm numb chiva. I want to see some hearts getting pulled out. If I don't see Francis pulling out hearts, then he is a bigot. So see some real thuggies. Here's some actual thuggy cult members. Ready to eat your heart, bro, where's your thuggies? That's the that those are the It's all good though, because they do the traditional thuggy right. They don't they don't do the liberal thuggy right where they like they substitute goats and the liberal thuggie right. They do the old school traditional uh cannibal right. So thuggie life, thug life, bro, thuggy li bro, they're the real trads. That's the legit tried Roman Catholicism is the thuggy right. Mol m molarm. Collie protectsas What's what does Indy say? Coli ma protects us? If you go to franciss if you were, if you were to go to Francis's liturgy, you come out of there like Indy does when they give him the black juice of Collie, and you'd be like, Francis protects us. So Indigenous Christians the Amazon region uh need to back off. Is basically what this goes on to say, stop trying to convert people. Oh, that's what the humanists will say, stop colonizer, evil colonizer, trying to convert people out of their healthy, indigenous ways, evil colonizer. How dare you trying to stop people from eating hearts? We are called to be instruments of God. No mention of Jesus his plan of peace. The dream of God brings about the realization within the family, the first community of our life. Oh, and the family stands against imperialism. Dude, this document is off the charts fake and hey fake, and hey it is fake and hey fake and hey to my heybales. So how do we preach the gospel? Here's the first mention of Jesus in Chapter seven, Jesus in the Amazon region. We're only like halfways have third of the way through this thing, the reality of the Amazon basin today. Blah blah blah. The Biblical account speaks of universal values. All men are made in God's image. We're all stewards of God's creation. We're all supposed to give thanks for the created world. We're supposed to have a harmonious relationship with nature. And it's a bunch of genesis and vacant two quotes. God makes covenant with human beings. Yeah we know that providence. Yeah, we know that God is the cause every creature possesses its unparticiars, tonism, natural theology, blah blah blah. Providence of God, which is this fullness in the incarnation of Christ Dave Urban secondmatican counsel or excuse me, godium aspez Santo Domingo and culturation. So here's our Jesuit approach to evangelization and culturation. Now we get to the death, burrel resurrection of Jesus already not yet? Okay, Yeah, that's fine. We agree with all that. How do we proclaim the gospel to the Amazonians? Evangelization began means being committed to the brothers and sisters and improving their community life. Is that what the gospel is? It sounds like social gospel. It sounds like liberation theology. Jesus told us to preach the human face, his human face. This is like skillobex type stuff, right to better people's living situation. Now, all those things attend the gospel, but those things aren't the gospel. This universal task of evangelism is this isn't the universal repentance from sins, putting away your idols. I mean, wouldn't that be the first thing that you would preach to the I mean, yeah, you should do the missionary tasks of you know, helping these people and all that. Sure, But I thought that Jesus commissioned us to preach repentance unto all nations, as in repent from worshiping demons. No mention of demons, no mention of idols in this at all. Nowhere redemption is the mission of the church. Evangelizing is to create social solidarity. No, this is not works of charity. Okay, that's not the gospel though, the social cosmic dimension of the church. Nothing about preaching repentance involves the interconnectivity of human life, ecosystems, and spirituality. Nothing about repentance, nothing about demons, nothing about wicked practices. Is it? If I ever read Romans one, do we recall what Romans one says. It's about the religions of the world and how they worship. Because you know, David says in the Psalms that the gods of the nations are demons. Moses says that the gods of the nations are demons. Athanasius wrote treatise as talking about the Heathen worshiping demons, namely add Gentees against the Heathen. We did a whole talk on that work. I'm not seeing the Athanasian approach to the gospel in the Care for Biodiversity. Here that Francis is into this sounds like Bill Gates Oprah. It sounds like Oprah gospel. Francis preaching an Oprah gospel. Everything's connected, man, that's literally what everything is connected. Uh so we want to open up dialogue. Uh huh. Yeah, I haven't seen anything about repentance yet. The Kingdom is everywhere present in us. Everything's connected. Yeah, the Kingdom of God is a church though. I mean yeah, there's a sense in which everything is in the Kingdom of God because it is cosmic and scope. But you can't enter the Kingdom without repentance in entering the church. Don't see that here hasn't been mentioned yet in the Amazon basin ecology into integral ecology is key. Well, what is that preserving biodiversity? This is just literally a club of Rome ecodocument that's all this is. It's literally taking the social gospel and Rockefeller funded liberation theology, not Moscow Rockefeller funded liberation theology and transforming it into social gospel. That's what this says. Threats come from a consumerism. Is that the threat consumerism? I thought the threat was Satan his demons Sin. No, not consumerism. I mean, consumerism is an effect of a bad worldview. It's a tool of social engineering. But consumerism isn't the threat. It's a symptom of another problem. The global economy is promoting consumerism. Yeah, but I mean this document just reads like basic bitch foundation funded Marxism. This doesn't read like anything. Could you imagine the Church Fathers saying this, this is laughable. Anybody who's rather the Church Fathers would know this is this is laughable. Integral ecology What is this? Well, he you're here, we're gonna get it a definition. Integral ecology tells us that we are connected between the environment and all of society. Oh it's a global villain. Okay, So Hillary Clinton global village, Rockefeller Soros, Okay, that's what it means the United Nations. Integral ecology tells us to have a conversion. Oh there's a new conversion for ecosins. Yes, okay, And this entails the recognition of our sins against God's creation. So we've got to repent of our ecosins. No, I'm sorry, I'm not repenting of ecosins. This is section eight down or nine, section eight orpent of your ecosins here. So notice how the gospel here is evolving and the Roman Charial the Church are just nothing but innovations evolving. Right. Go watch Father Josiah Trinham's lecture on YouTube about the evolving innovations of the Roman Caolic Church. It's about an hour or lecture where he just goes through what are called the Byzantine lists, which just list innovation after innovation after innovation after innovation after innovation, contrary to the ancient canons of the first millennium. And here you are a millennium later with ecosins. Bro, How could it be more clear to you that the Roman Catholic Church is an innovative, evolving thing and is not the real Orthodox Catholic Church. It's the counterfeit. How could it be more clear? If this doesn't wake you up, nothing will. And I would just say, if people after this are still clinging to this, move on, you're not. They're never gonna come out of that. They want this, they can have it, but there's a curse for this kind of stuff. So, I mean, you look at the degeneracy coming out with the pedo stuff in the Roman County Church. It's all examples of the curse. So you want to join yourself with that. I don't want any part of that. And if that's not enough to wake you up, then there's nothing that's gonna wake you up. It's like that. It's like the people who still think that there's not a new world order.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 1: What so And then it moves on to the sacramental dimension of the So basically it starts talking about animism and then pantheism, the sacramental dimension of preaching the Gospel. Oh so you see, now all things can be sacraments, right, Pacha Mama is a sacrament of the Roman Catholicy. All the religions are just kind of on a scale of sacraments. Right, So this is the new, the new way to do this since now Acumenism actually goes back way further. It's not a Vatican two things. Ecumunisms have been around for since the eighteen nineties. The Roman Catholic Church in nineteen twenty eight and the encyclical Mortalium Anemos twenty I think it's twenty eight. Anyway, Just read Mortalium Animos because it calls interfaith gatherings and ecumenical meetings apostasy in nineteen twenty eight apostasy. The Pope call it aposse. Now the Pope does it. You're not the church proof now on the coffin. But the way that they're they're sketching out this new sacramental view is that it's kind of like the chain of being where now you're some of you are going to have a problem with this, but I guarantee you this is where they're going with it. And even though I've been right about everything else, people are going to say you're wrong, you're an idiot, and yet I'm going to be right about this. Watch what I'm right about this. In five or ten years, look back on this video if it's still here, if I'm still here, and remember that I'm right about this five years from now. Hey, what's up? People? Five years from now? Remember when I told you this. Basically, I think what we're getting here is the movement.
Speaker 8: Towards they want to make the pope, the pope of all religions, like he's the head of Peter is really the head of all the religions.
Speaker 1: That's what is really going on. So it's like a chain of being, And like all the religions are a big pyramid. There's the monad, the generic theistic monad, not God the Father in the Orthodox Trinitarian doctrine, but the one which all the religions and pantheism are expressing, this great one, the great pumpkin of Charlie Brown. In this chain of being, the world religions are down here because they're expressing and closer to this pantheistic idea. But then the churches are kind of like a little higher up on the chain of being. They get a little more essence, a little more being going for them. And then at the top of this pyramid is the petrine office of being, the Pope of all the world religions. And then at the top of that is the Monad, the supreme simple essence that these false religions all worship. Now, watch if I'm not right about that in the next five to ten years, and then watched in five to ten years will still be coping. They'll still be trying to figure out how, Like Mola ram Is, like, what's this? What's the sacramental approach to the Thugies? How can we approach the Thuggee Temple of Doom liturgy with a sacramental and culturation approach? All right, so cosmic love man, so love, love love, nothing about repentance, yet, let's do it. Certain now again, I understand that this is not the final version. Yet do we have repentance? Is mentioned one time in this whole document about midway down and it says that repentance. Ah, I guess their repentance is for the evil colonizers. The only mention of repentance in this whole document is not anime stick, pantheistic, demonic religious traditions. It's you, you repent. That's it. That's the only mention of repentance. Let's maybe maybe the word repent comes up, let's say repent. Nope, the only mention is in the middle that you, the colonizer, has to repent. Now, the tribes are like, you have a uh, we agree, we agree. Francis is bad news. All but now wait a minute, now, just a minute, we're gonna look at we're gonna look at what Vatican one and Catholic moral theology says about whether you have the right to just pick and choose what aspects of Francis's magisterium you want to follow. Because I got news for you. You don't get to pick, bro, that's the tried view. You don't get to pick. You don't get to choose, cafeteria style chipotele Amazon Synod with Eric Obara on the cafeteria picking out all the things that you want to choose to believe, you don't get to Sorry, bro, all right, I lost my place where I was about Section ten the sacramento dimension of all the religions. Yeah, uh oh, here's Baptism and Eucharist. Okay, thank you. By the way, did you remember that John Paul the Second allowed Amazonian women to do liturgy bear breasted. I can't show you that image obviously. It looks it's very national geographic. You can go google it because I think it was an Amazonian women woman. Just go look up John Paul the Second's bare breasted liturgy during the liturgy, cut big old national geographics. Booby's bouncing around during the liturgy. I mean, you sure add there a joke. Dude, you guys are total hypocrites. Now, Francis is bad. Oh but wait a minute, what about John Paul the Great, John Paul, the covering up for the pedo's Great, John Paul the giving a knighthood to Jimmy Savile Great. Oh he let the big old Amazonian boobies bounce around during the liturgy. I'll but that's all right. Sorry, Oh but I don't have to follow that because I'm a state of a contest. Now, okay, sure, so cosmic love comes back. Nothing about demons, Nothing about repentance except that you have to repent for your eco sins. Literally, that's the only mention of repentance. Nothing about let's say, if there'snything about demons here? Oh guess what. The word demonize is used once, but it's saying that the colonizers demonize the indigenous cultures. Uh yeah, let me show you that the one mention of demon is not the inca human sacrifice to Pacha Mama. No no, no, no, no no no. We are having a field day with this. Trasrect Traces still exists of the colonizing project, which gave rise to attitudes that belittle and demonize indigenous cultures. That's because indigenous cultures worshiped demons, as even your Roman Catholic people said for a millennia, even as Rome taught for the first millennium. Now I lost my place because I went to that. Uh, the church must now think with an Amazonian face. The church must think with an Amazonian face. That doesn't even make sense. It's a bunch of gibberish rechards that write this stuff about it. The church must think with an Amazonian face. Do faces think the church must think with giant Amazonian boobies bouncing around in the liturgy? How about that? That's better? Like that one? That one makes more sense anyway. There's about four more sections that you can go read if you want to. Now, again, this is the preparatory document. I don't think the full document has come out in English. It's not. It doesn't matter because it's going to And it looks like the news is already saying that the worst parts have been affirmed. As if we needed this to know that the Roman institution was false. I mean, we don't need this. We've had like decades and ultimately a millennium of ecumenist type stuff all the way back to the Renaissance. We don't need this. We already know all the pedo stuff, pedo stuff, Amazon synon Vatican two, the documents of Vatican two total contrary, total contradiction to mortal mortalium anemos. Have the tries not read or mortalium animos that says that this stuff is apostasy. Your own pope says this is apostasy. That's the strongest argument I've ever found. I remember that I just when I was still going to the Novus Ordo, and I read all the papal and cyclicals of the twentieth century prior to Vatican Two, and then back into the eighteen hundreds. I went and read all those and then you and it's still not the Vatican website. I'm gonna put it in the chat for you. So here's mortalium animos. The pope says that inter faith prayer meetings are a rejection of the Gospel, they're apostasy. In nineteen twenty eight Pissed the eleventh, Yep, I was right. January sixth, nineteen twenty eight, Mortalian Animos of piss the eleventh. This is ordinary magister doctrinal teaching. Now, how is something that's apostasy in nineteen twenty eight the opposite of that is now orthodoxy in the Roman Catholic world. Yeah, exactly. That alone destroys the Roman call. Now still look at the tries in the Chat. All they have to do, all they can do is cuss, you're freaking tool. Yeah, because you just got demolished and you just got deleted too, all that pewtiles like yeah, like, oh yeah, it's all made up, right, But there's another trad coat. Lie, there's not really pedo stuff. It's made up by the liberal media. Yeah. Yeah, nobody believes that, dude, except you. Actually, I would say, yes, truth is relative to these people, to the tries, it is relative. You can't just say I trust the fathers. I mean which church fathers? Yeah, there's what else is there to figure it out? Like how if Mortalium Animos says the interfaith religious gatherings are apostacy in nineteen twenty eight, and that was the magisterial ordinary teaching, it can't be the case that the opposite is true in twenty nineteen. I mean, it's not rocket science to figure out that truth doesn't become the opposite of itself. You stupid trads, all right, and you can't fall back on some apocalyptic cult mentality. Oh, we're in the last days. Let's look at that next that's the next one. We're going to go to here, let me pull up my now it's covered in John Pontrello's excellent book for those of For the TRAbs are gonna be like, Oh, I'm going to go say to now, that's the only way out of this. Sorry. You can't be united to an invisible church, and yes, so to a contism is the invisible church heresy of John Calvin. There's no such thing as an empty seat of Peter that's been empty for decades that you're in union with because Vatican One says you have to be in union with the human successor in Rome, in the Sea of Peter that the world has accepted. That's who you have to accept, that the College of Cardinals has accepted, and that there will be a human successor in that office in perpetuity to the end of the world until Jews comes back. You can't accept this giant vacancy for sixty seventy eighty one hundred years which there will never be another pope. If that's true because all the College of Cardinals has apostatized. It's total idiocy. If you're at that point, it's time to rethink this religion. And Roman Catholicism is a man made religion. It has all the signs of man made religion. It's a man made cult. It's now falling into total demonism, and if you don't get out of that, it ends up in a curse. Do you understand Deuteronomy twenty eight, twenty nine, and thirty. The curses of God's Covenant still apply. Jesus applies those curses in Apocalypse two and three. I'm not your enemy. If you go along with this stuff, you get the curses of the Covenant. All of those Covenant curses Jesus applies to the seven churches in Asia Minor. Some of those churches in Asia Minor don't exist anymore because the Covenant curses were applied. You can't mix the cup of Ballial, the cup of Satan, the cup of Demons, and the cup of Christ. All of this stuff, all of this acumenism direct contrary to what Paul says, mixes the cup of demons and the cup of Christ in your face. It's all in everybody's face. The whole world can see that Francis is not He's not even a Christian, much less anything close to Orthodox. So it's not a joke. I mean, this is you know, this is real stuff here we're talking about. We're talking about curses like you. I don't want covenant curses. I mean, I've had God's chastisement before. I'm sure we all have. You guys have Covenant curses are not fun. Let's look at some of these statements about Vatican One, because all the Trads are gonna say, well, you know what, I just don't accept this. You know, I'm not gonna accept all of this. All the seeds of this go back to the Renaissance and all the seeds of Vatican too. We're in the Renaissance, and all the seeds of Amazon Synod, we're in Vatican two. It's just the logical progression. So, Trads, we're not your enemy. We're trying to help you out. We are your friends, and that's what you're going to have to accept. Pacha, Mama, ain't your friend. Francis is not your friend. Francis is the head of all the revolution, and Francis hates you. Francis hates trads. We don't hate trads. We want you to be on our side. We want you to be on the same team with us so that we can oppose these degenerates. Rome is your enemy, not me, not us. That's what you have to figure out. We aren't blessing pacha mama. There's no pacha mamas in Orthodox churches. We don't do clown masses. Even crappy liberal Orthodox churches don't do clown mass. Okay, here we go, So let's look at this first Vatican One statement about what you have to follow. Then thank you to snack Ortho bro on the perpetuity and the premiacy of the Blessed See of Peter, Princess Shepherd and the Prince and Great Shepherd of the Sheep, Jesus Christ established the Blessed Apostle Peter to secure the perpetual wre welfare of the church. It must, by the same institution, necessarily remain unceasingly in the church. You see that, Okay, The successors not just some invisible empty nestorian, non existent chair that you're in communion with. It's has no successors, but the actual successors is what this is talking about. And any Roman Catholic canon lawyer would tell you that founded upon the Rock of Peter, blah blah blah, this is this is the attitude of Vatican One. It will stand firm imperpetuity in the Latin. Actually the Latin shows imperpetuity to the end of the world. The successors in Rome are there to the end of the world. You see that, and they are in that chair the successors of Peter, and every church must be in communion with that see to have jurisdiction. And you can't reject that. Pontrello has two chapters where he absolutely proves that in his book. So you can't fall You can't get around this by saying, oh, I don't have to follow that. Okay, I'm gonna be a trad but I'm not gonna follow that. That's that's not for me. I'm gonna choose my trad Catholicism, make it up as I go, pick which ones I want that's the same one, and pick a different one. So here's another one of these. These are Roman dogmatic statements on Peter by the way we teach them, declare that the appointment of Lord Jesus Christ, the Roman Church possesses a superiority over all the church, and that this power and jurisdiction of a Roman pontiff, which is truly episcopal, is immediate to which all whatever right and dignity of pastors and faithful, individually and collectively, are bound by their duty of hierarchical subordination to in obedience, true obedience, to submit. Not only in the matters of faith and morals. You don't just get to pick. Oh, I'll take the faith and morals, but I'm not going to submit my intellect and decision to the rest of it. No. No, also to the discipline and governance of the church. You have to submit to the universal ordin and non ordinary magisterial teaching. You have to submit. Now, you might privately think that the universal non ordinary magistrum is incorrect. You might privately think that and not be sinning in your conscience. But you have to submit with docility, as the canons and catechisms say so. You cannot deviate from this without the loss of your salvation. All right? Is that clear enough for you? Trads? Is that clear? What about doubting? Although not an assent of faith, a religious submission of the intellect and will must be given to a doctrine of the Supreme Pontiff or the College of Bishops, which they declare to be faith and morals when they exercise the authority even if they do not intend to proclaim it by a definitive act. That's called ordinary magisterium. Ordinary magisterium has two divisions, universal ordinary magisterium and ordinary non universal Magistrum. Universal ordinary Magisterium, according to batic In one possesses the patrine terrorism of infallibility, and you can't disagree with it. It's just as infallible as ex Cathedral Universal non ordinary or excuse me, non ordinary Magisterial teaching must be submitted to even though it could airr and it must be submitted to with docility. You see, so trads. You can't reject Francis's normative teaching. This is a trad myth. It's also a trad myth that ordinary magisterial teaching can be erroneous. This is why the SSPX is, well, we're not going to accept the canonization of John Paul. You can't reject canonizations gufas. If you could, you could reject all of the canonized saints. It's silly anyway. This whole system is collapsing right before us, right in front of our eyes. All right, let's move on to the super chats. We've been going for a good while now. Five hundred welcome. Everybody. Got a big audience tonight, over two hours. Josh Baker two dollars. I need the washcloth dabbing on the forehand. And one I get my own in my preacher, doing in my preachers doing in my preacher's voice. It's okay now, thank you, Josh Baker. D o Strabo. Can Pacha Mama be de idolized? No, Christmas trees aren't idols. Now maybe in some cultures they worship or Christmas tree, but having your Christmas tree does not mean that you're an idolater. B pays old ten dollars. I love your work, Joe. What's the best Orthodox work? The touch is on the notion of just war. Uh, there's a thing at roal course studies on war. Let me see. Yeah, here it is Metropolitan Anthony. Yep. So if you're still watching, I'll put that in the chat for you. There's the Metropolitan Anthony Christian Faith and War essay. Pretty well known shows that we don't teach pacifism. Got a bunch of bays Russians soldiers with the cross. I mean the bishops used to bless the Russian soldiers. I mean, come on, scilly, it's pacifism. The nonsense out of here road course studies Christian Faith and War. Great essay, Metropolitan Anthony. I recommend that a good question. Though the next question is Thomas, w estimate how many people you've converted to Orthodoxy. I wouldn't know how to estimate it. I would say it east in the hundreds, maybe a few thousand, but I wouldn't know how to estimate that. But by God's grace, we have a lot of people converting. You know, with all this stuff going on, a lot more people are going to convert. So hopefully we can be here to field everybody's questions to the best of our abilities. But I want to remind everybody that if you are interested in Orthodoxy, I would start with an orthodox study Bible. A lot of people are ignorant of the Bible, so we want to increase biblical literacy. That's not Protestantism. We want to understand the Bible in the Orthodox sense. So you want to understand Orthodoxy from the biblical perspective. You want to attend a good Orthodox church that's not being compromised. So I would say avoid Greek Orthodox Archdiocese, avoid Bartholomew churches. Find Russian, Serbian, Romanian, Antiochian. Those are still pretty solid. But again, that's in America, okay, So I'm not speaking everybody's experience, and every I can't. I don't know people's experiences in other countries. I'm speaking in the domain of America. Do you think that tossing the idols into the river may have had a ritualistic significance? Ancient Romans used to toss effigies into the Tiber. I didn't know that. I don't think so. I think that it was probably angry trads, you know, throwing Patamama in the river, Which is interesting. When are the trads going to storm the Vatican and throw Hermias trisma justus into the Tiber? That is that going to be scraped off the walls of the act. What about all the nudes in the Vatican, all the nude statues. Isn't that promote promoting mortal sin everywhere? With nudes everywhere? When is that going to be torn down some dude, Sam, five dollars? How come? How can you become an undocumented refugee simply by moving from a jungle to the city within the same country. That is a good question, Thank you, undocumented Sam. That's a great question that we could pose to Francis and his Amazonian Molaramian bishops Molaramian right thuggy traditional Latin right bishops. We can ask them how that's possible. And how do you think with an Amazonian face? That's another question I have thinking with the Amazonian face? Uh Don Trout five bucks Jr. Love you work? Flat Earth. No, I'm not convinced of flat Earth. I'm open to geocentrism. I think Robert S. Genis has some good arguments about that. I've looked at a lot of flat earth stuff. I do not find it convincing, So I know that makes a lot of people mad. Sorry, I'm not convinced, But as people know, I have changed my mind at times, and my mind can be changed. But I don't think I'm going to be convinced of the flat earth stuff. However, as you know, I don't believe most of the mainstream scientism vs. But I've watched a lot of the people. I mean, I watched Chris debate Jerinism for four hours. Chris had multiple debates with those guys. I've watched all those flatters people. I've seen tons and tons of the videos, and I've watched tons and tons of the people opposing them. I mean, I was watching this stuff when it came out. I watched what's his name? Who's Benny's friend that flew from Santiago to Sydney? Max? What's that guy's name? Benny's friend, Max Goska, He was at AV nine. What's his name? I can't believe. I'm going blank. I'm not trying to be mean to the guy. I'm going blank on him. He's got a giant YouTube channel. What's that guy's name? He he did the He videoed this Santiago Sydney flight. Max Egan, thank you. Yeah. Max Egan videoed that whole thing. And then all the replies were like, oh, you got caught in a wind tunnel. That sped you up. I mean, come on, this is silly anyway, And then they were saying, oh, Max Egan faked his come on, it's not fake. Chase Littlefield five dollars. E MJ will argue for Rome till eyes bleed. I like him. What is his deal?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't speak to what other people's deals are Michael Sarah Larius five Bucks. Trad say Paul the Fourth taught that the sea could be vacant during an anti pope's fake papacy and com x apostolotis I think, uh snack No, the other or other French orthrow Bro actually responded to this today and he actually disproved it. He's debunked it. McLean now like I won't be able to find that tweet. Can somebody share the his tweet? Where? I think? Didn't he debunk this today? Was it comb x apostolt I'm familiar with that because I've seen But it doesn't matter because com x apostle comb ex officio officio. Uh, it doesn't matter because Vatican one says that there will be successors to the end. So it's true that in a vacant period, when the sea is vacant, it's true that you still have to be in union with Rome. The problem is that if said of a contism is true, there's been a vacancy since at least John the twenty third, maybe even some of them argue even earlier, right, and there's no way to ever have another papal office holder. And the problem is that the Church has therefore lost all jurisdiction. So the vacancy for an anti pope is not the same thing as sixty seventy eighty one hundred years of vacancy. And actually he shows that because that would mean that because the next argument that they use is they say, oh, well, we're in the end times, right, and Rome will aposticize and become the seed of Antichrist la soilette and blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, but you can't have a loss of the successors of Peter for one hundred years before the return of Christ. It's says, in perpetuity until Christ returns, until the end of time. And again Pontrello demolishes this terrible say to argument. Get his book, it's on Amazon. He demolishes that argument in the last half of the book. It says that the human successors are uninterrupted, So that means that obviously at Vatican One they knew there were periods of vacancy, so they're not saying a period of vacancy between popes. They're talking about uninterrupted in perpetuity to the end of the world. And by the way, if this is true, then the whole set of a constans thesis crumbles. And it is and that's why John wrote his book. So in response to kum x Apostolatus Aficio, I would say, read read John Pontrello's book, because he covers that in the last few chapters, cyrec ten bucks a great point in curses in Deuteronomy. Yeah, a lot of people forget that. The New Testament covers continues over the Covenant curses, right, Paul, And when he's talking about the Lord's Supper, he says that you get the Covenant curses. That's the Covenant meal, right. The euchreus is the Covenant meal. And Paul says, you'll get the Covenant curses if you come to the table unworthily. Right. That's why we do confession before Eucharist. I mean it's a little different. Different Orthodox churches have a different practice on this, but like in the Russian Church, you know, there's usually confession before every Eucharist. In the Antiochians, they usually do it like twice once or twice a month, so it'll differ a little bit of church of church. But the point is that we want to be in a good state of mind before the Lord's Supper, because Paul says that if you eat unworthily, you can bring the curses upon you. And what is more cursed than a damn clown mass? What is more cursed than Francis's puppet masses? The Pope himself did puppet masses? Look them up, Michael cera Larius five bucks? Why do not the pope? Why don't the Orthodox redect the first among equals pope if they believe Rome is apostate and this see Peter Vacant. Well, actually there is a I think a Romanian Orthodox bishop in Rome. So the Orthodox have a bishop in Rome technically. And if you look at the pentarchy system, pentarchy isn't it's a conciliar thing from the council's right. So a city can rise or fall in pre eminence in church history, and that's not fundamental to the constitution of the church. Right, we don't have some magical view that anything that happened that a council is therefore always the case for the rest of history. For the rest of the time, because you can have patriarchates sever themselves from the church. So from the Orthodox perspective, Rome severed themselves outside the church. That's what Mark of Ephesus says that Florence about Rome and the Latins after he figure out what was really going on at the end of the conference, that's what he says. And so there's no vacancy of the seat of Peter because the Orthodox Church still exists and there's plenty of Orthodox churches in Italy and in Rome, so there are still Orthodox Roman bishops. We don't need a first among equals because actually, in the canonical privileges that fell next to Constantinople, and now Constantinople is acting like the pope and is going to fall under the same severeign He's already severed himself in my view from Orthodoxy. So Bartholemey is not Orthodox. I think it's a heretic and the rest of the world is gradually coming to see that that's the case. I mean, he's basically just the Orthodox version of Francis. So let's see what's the last one here and uh and again to people who aren't aware, like that's not devastating to our view. We aren't. The Orthodox Church is not a pseudo papal institution.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Canon six of Nicia says that the position of Rome is according to custom and it's likened to the other patriarchates. And I don't care what Erbaara says about that. He's wrong, and that's why in our debate he was relying on forged documents. Orthodox Pilgrim, thank you Orthodox. Uh some point to the seven church in Revelation has proven of an invisible church or branch theory. No, it has absolutely nothing to do with Those are all visible, historic churches. So how anybody could get invisible church from that, I don't know. I mean I was a Calvinist, so I used to be a longtime proponent of the invisible church theory. But I don't see where how the seven Churches of Asia Minor, I mean those are historic churches. I mean doesn't I mean the Church of Epicius still exists. So, like, it would probably be one of the worst arguments for UH, for this kind of an argument, for this kind of a position. What is a good way to refute the Protestant view that they so basically yeah, like what's the Anglican branch theory. Well, the Protestant Church does not have the three stools, right. You could say the four marks of the church one Holy, Catholic, Apostolic. Right, Prosestant churches are not one. They're not holy, they don't have saints, they're not universal, they're not Catholic, they're not part of the ancient Oakumunae. They're not Apostolic. They don't possess apostock succession. The Orthodox Church of the first millennium gave the church it's leg of the If you think of a three legs stool apsoutic succession, scripture and tradition. Right now, only two possible churches can fulfill the four marks and the three stools three legs of the stool. It's either the Roman Colley Church or Orthoduxers. There's no other contenders. This stream demonstrates that it's not the Roman Calloay Church. So the easiest way to refute branch theory is to point out that Jesus' body is not a bunch of branches, it's one visible body. According to Paul all right, cool stream, guys, uh, thank you everybody. I don't see any more super chats. Bartholomew is a heretic. He has all the same types of he promotes all the same green stuff, writes books with Al Gore and all those people, just like what Francis is putting out. By the way, is it not obvious that they're putting out all the same stuff Francis putting out on the same stuff that Martholomew puts out about the eco crap. Blessing Pacha Mama, Pacha Mama is a human sacrifice deity. I mean, this is just reached total like dystopia crazy levels, right? Is it not obvious? All right? Thank you guys, Be sure to like, be sure to subscribe, be sure to share below. Next up is the Bible lectures. We're gonna lecture through the entire Bible, starting with Genesis. Probably take us three years, who knows, don't know how long it'll take, but it's gonna be hopefully a blessed educational endeavor. If you want to support Jays Analysis, you can subscribe at the website or you can subscribe here on YouTube, same content, just two different ways to subscribe, no different. If you subscribe to the website, you do get immediate access to all the archives. So thank everybody for the superchat. You can also support me by getting my books right. So I'm talking about the American Greek churches. There are some of those that are good. I'm not saying everybody in the Greek churches this. Everybody misunderstands this every time I say it. I've never been to Greece. The Church of Greece unfortunately, is siding with the schismatics. I'm not saying it immediately everybody because of that council is a cut off from Grace and Greece. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying everybody who attends the Greek Orthodox Archidiocese church is necessarily damn. I'm not saying any of that. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm just saying that for people who are looking for in America. Again, I live in America. I know what the American experience is like. If you go to the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese, they'll tell you that they like Freemasons. They'll tell you don't convert people. They say it in their manual. Here's their manual saying don't make converts. Fucking make this work. So we have always been calling out in Cumanism. Here it's there are people lying when they say that we don't. It's just amazing, like the amount of opposition that we get, it's just crazy. There's the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese official manual telling you don't make converts. Page I'm not making it up. It's not a fake quote. As if this would be fake. It's obviously like it was this hard to believe or something, page two thirty six. Right there, All right there, you go to the trads in denial, read Mortalium Animals, and read John Pontrello's book. There's no other way to go. There's no other places to go. The Orthodox Church is the same church as the first millennium. We have all the correct triadic dogmas, we have all the correct christological dogmas, and by extension then we also have the correct ecclesiology. Your church has now left anything remotely close to Orthodoxy. There is no Roman Catholicism without Rome and the pope. Obviously. All right, God bless everybody, have a good night,