Speaker 1: A cast recommends.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Dan Snow, historian and host of Dan Snow's History podcast. I want to tell you about a brand new series I don't waned to miss about the real history behind the Odyssey, with a major new Hollywood adaptation arriving this month. Will trace Odysseus's epic journey across the Mediterranean, uncover the world of Myceny in Greece, and investigate the mysteries of Homer and what draws us back to this timeless masterpiece again and again. For everything you need to know about the Odyssey, check out Dan Snow's History hits wherever you get your.
Speaker 1: Podcasts a cast powers of world's top podcast including.
Speaker 4: Off Menu, the Adam Buxton Podcast, and.
Speaker 5: The show you're listening to right.
Speaker 2: Now your tune two WVBRFM Gethica.
Speaker 4: The opinions expressed by the host and guests on Where Did the Road Go are their own and not necessarily those WVBR or its management. This is Where Did the Road Go? Our aim is to explore the fringe to be true, skeptics in question openly, to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mystery and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at where Didthroad goo.
Speaker 6: Dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule, and much much more. Now join your host Soriyah on this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 2: And welcome to tonight's show. A couple of things I want to talk about real quick before we get into tonight's interview. First of all, this show has grown exponentially since it started, and I couldn't be happier with that. And I want to thank everyone out there listening, everyone who has rated stuff on iTunes or on the website, everyone who has written me left comments on YouTube videos and so on and so forth, because I really really appreciate it. I had no idea this show would take off the way it did. We we're only about two a little over two years in, and it's just fantastic to see the feedback and the response from everyone. So thank you so much for listening, and I hope to be able to continue this for a very long time. Secondly, starting next week, I should have an occasional co host, an anthropology student named Luke Saint Clair. He has been on the show before briefly with Laura Reynolds and the ghost Hunters of the Finger Lakes. He didn't talk a lot. He's probably going to talk a lot as a co host, but he's going to be here to add a little bit to the show, hopefully on a fairly regular basis. We'll see how that goes, and that will start as again again next week, and that'll be the interview along with Mike Clelland and Aaron Gullius, part three of our discussion on the history of UFOs, trying to strip it down and look at it in different ways. And I believe we're starting with nineteen eighty ish time period next week. All right, So for this week, I have Chad and Alter I'm sorry, Chad and Alta Dillard, and they are a couple of people who have had some very strange experiences. They approach them very open mindedly, which is something I've found to be very refreshing. They don't try to define what happened to them as much as just tell the story of what happened to them. So take it as you will. I find their story rather compelling. It's definitely interesting, and we will be doing this will be part one of two. We will be doing part two in about a month because there was just too much going on. This takes care of the of who they are and their first really major experience, and when we come back in a month with part two, they'll get into some of the even stranger stuff that has happened to them since. So that's that. Here's the interview with Chad and Alta Dillard. All right, so Chad and Alto, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, yeah, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: Now you are currently traveling the country.
Speaker 8: We are. We're traveling literally throughout for the rest of the year. We started our venture about a.
Speaker 2: Month ago, okay, and what do you do on weekends?
Speaker 8: We do We consider ourselves our of a sort. We create a wearable art. That is, I'm originally from a reservation in Arizona of mixed native blood, and we decided to take a format of part of my regalia. It's a shawl, an honor shawl, and we create them. We're the only ones in the country doing it outside of the native world, and we've opened it up to other cultures. We use the format of a Native American shawl that we have started creating them in all kinds of fabrics and design and what have you. And as I said, we're the only ones doing it, and a lot of these shows are very happy to have us because we're unusual. We're called unique rabbit shawls, and I think we are really quite unique.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, And we'll post no rabbits.
Speaker 8: Used in the making of our work, No critters, ah, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll post links for that stuff for people too if they want to check it out. But we're the main reason we have you on is you've had some very unusual experiences in your lives. When did all this start?
Speaker 8: Well, Chad's kind of guiding for me to start it off. I'm ten years older than Chad, and I preface that because I'm born in fifty seven, nineteen fifty seven, as I said, on a reservation in Arizona. It's made of blood, and I have a pretty mysterious past and a lot of the questions in my past life I can't get answered because I was raised primarily by a mom who left the reservation area when I was six months old, and she traveled the country, and there were a lot of, as I said, a lot of mystery in my early childhood. One of those mysteries is that I don't have any childhood memory until I'm about nine or ten. I have no memory prior to that at all. And my first memory is very acute, And as I've said in the past, it's not like I it seems like one day I just woke up at around nine years old. And in that experience, I'm in a military hospital in Aurora, Colorado, where we lived at the time, my mom and myself and my stepfather. My stepfather was not in the military. I don't seem to have a military background in the family. That yet I was in a hospital called Fitzsimmons Hospital, and I was being tested for what was commonly called ESP And that's literally my first memory of sitting in a hospital room with people around me in long white lap coat testing me for as they called it. ESP.
Speaker 2: Oh. So, as far as you know, this stuff has been happening to you all.
Speaker 8: Your life, I suspect it has been my mom. Just to add to that kind of quickly, my mom, who passed in nineteen ninety seven. So I don't have her physically, you know, to speak to any longer to ask any of these questions. But she would say to the few people that she trusted, and it was very few throughout my life, that when I was about six months old, So this would have made it somewhere between fifty seven and fifty eight. She claims that she was driving across the desert, and I don't know what desert she's speaking about, because I never questioned her. I never challenged anything she said, nor did the people she ever told this to, So a lot of this is just an open ended mystery for me. But she would She claimed that while she was driving, I was the only passenger in the car with her, and as I said, I was six months old. She says that it was daylight, and that a sometimes she would use the word ufo. Sometimes she would say a small metallic craft, she claims, came down out of the sky and literally stopped her on the highway from driving. Now that's about as far as she ever got with that story. I don't ever remember anybody ever asking her. It was more, you know, their mouths hanging open with what strangeness she was saying to them, And it was something I felt very embarrassed about for whatever reason, I have no idea that I felt extremely embarrassed when she would bring that up. So I never I didn't want to know, and I never questioned her. But apparently it hadn't been going on all my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, did this intensify when you met Chad?
Speaker 8: It absolutely did. Absolutely. I don't remember ever having any interest whatsoever in anything in space. I had no other than the beauty of the stars. I just literally had no interest in any of this, any of this arena whatsoever. I wasn't even interested in science fiction movies. So it wasn't something that I ever, you know, delved into or what have you. And in nineteen ninety, while living in Little Rock, Arkansas, this is where my mom had relocated herself and had created quite a life for herself. She'd gone to college there, and so on nineteen ninety, I was thirty three years old, never married, nor had I had children, nor did I have any interest in either. I wasn't interested in marriage nor having children of my own. But there's no doubt to me whatsoever that un scene force. I feel this union that I'm in with Chad was arranged by I always say, by them, them is the unseen force, this hidden hand, if you will, seem to bring Dad and I together in nineteen ninety. And so it absolutely began to amp up when I was arranged with Chad in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Now how did they arrange it per se.
Speaker 8: Well, it was Valentine's Day. And you know, without sounding as if I never want to come across as if I don't love Chad or care about Chad deeply, because I do with all my soul and all my being.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 8: It's as if these beings that appeared in the form of humans made sure that Chad and I met on Valentine's Day, nineteen ninety. And you know, there's quite a bit to that story, but I'll preface it with saying that not only am I convinced that these beings that appeared in human form brought Chad and I together, but within twenty four hours of us meeting, we discovered that Chad's grandfather, who had passed on before I came into the picture, he was fairly responsible for raising Chad throughout his early life, him and his younger brother. So Chad very close to this man. But he knew this man is George. The world knew him as George or Papa. And come to find out this grandfather and I share the same identical name as in his first name that's on his tombstone, it's Alta fame as mine, and that's just too bizarre for words for me. And also his last name is Duncan, and that happens to be my mom's name. So, as I've said in the past, here I am mixed Indian from a reservation in Arizona with this strange name Alta. I moved to the South, I meet Chad and we find out that his grandfather and I share this identical name. So it goes beyond coincidence. I've never been a coincidence kind of person, and it goes way beyond all of that. And to this day, we still can't find out. We've never been able to find out how his grandfather ended up with this name of Alta. You know, there's there's no there's no legacy there whatsoever. And that's just a that's as much of a mystery as my childhood.
Speaker 2: Huh. Now, what about ched? Did Chad have unusual experiences growing up as well?
Speaker 7: Well? I had a few. My dad was a farmer in Arkansas back in the you know, for the sixties seventies. I remember one time we had a sweeping field at the time out the side our house, and I remember my dad, my uncle, and my grandfather talking about these three burnt circles. They were perfect circles, probably twelve fifteen feet in diameter, just kind of boom boom boom, right in a road. And they were right outside between our house and our little shop that they had for the tractors and all, you know, no explanation. You know, nobody knew where they came from. Nobody saw anything or anything like that. But that was kind of weird. I remember, now, I wasn't with my dad at the time. I was been you know, most of the school time year with my mom and then summertimes with my dad after they split up, and I remember my dad telling me that they'd come home. My dad and my stepmother came home and the whole house was rearranged, you know, the furniture, the you know, everything in the cabinet. I mean, you know, the whole house was just incorated. You know. Wow, you know now, you know, I wasn't around at that time, but yeah, so you know, little things like that, not as dramatic as outset, but you know I did have a few.
Speaker 2: Okay, so after you two met, what started happening then?
Speaker 8: Well, so this arrangement, as I said, I've always called us an arranged union. In nineteen ninety we'll move us forward now to nightteen ninety five. Chad and I have relocated to Louisiana, and we were living in a small community just outside of a university town about an hour or so out of New Orleans called Hamon, Louisiana. And one, please keep in mind again, I've never had any interest in uphos or anything of that nature, Chad saying the same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not really any sci fi or you know, we weren't you know, searching for you know, UFOs or anything like that.
Speaker 8: And so one evening, one evening and nineteen ninety five, after we had just moved to this area, Chad had asked me out for dinner after work one night, and so we were driving. It was still light out, so you know, it was before dark. We were just going to go out and have dinner and drinks and just a nice evening out. I'll have Chad pick it up from there. What happened to us.
Speaker 7: Well, we you know, we were driving. I'm driving out to the passenger seat and right around this kind of bend in the road, and this group of trees was the local Walmart shopping center, the super size Walmart shopping center. And when we get around this group of trees out to I kind of look up in the in the air, in the sky and on the passenger side of the road, I would say, below cloud level is this huge, huge crowd and.
Speaker 8: Like a floating city.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean huge battleship side, you know, mothership side. You know, it was very flat on the bottom, kind of an obelisk shape. You know, it was our rectangle, but not not as wide in the front as it was in the back.
Speaker 8: I think he's meaning to say, like more like a trios police that's something of.
Speaker 7: That means it's you know, it's totally black, totally real dark sound sound, moving very.
Speaker 8: Slow, almost like not moving at all.
Speaker 7: Two or three lights in the front, three or four in the back. You know, she looks back at me. I look at her and is this to say? You know, okay, And you know, without saying a word to each other, you know, we were like okay, you know, focus back on the road. You know, if we don't see it, it won't see us, and you know, we'll just keep one going. We went on dinner that night. We I don't remember speaking about it, never spoke about it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: The next morning, I do remember either something in the news, local newspaper or radio or something like that.
Speaker 8: So what you're saying is others had seen it and reported.
Speaker 7: It right during during the experience, you know, I didn't see anybody running off the road or stopping their cars or panicking or anything like that. But you know, apparently there was sightings of this, of this craft.
Speaker 8: You know, and people have really questioned us over our reaction that there's no book of rules in this we've discovered. And in all honesty, I went into complete shock. That's the only explanation I have, because my head jerked away so fast. I mean, I turned my head away from it instantly, and I stared at Chad like baking. Chad silently to tell me that that was not there, and we literally, as Chad said, made up our minds. It was a non event. It didn't happen, And yet we weren't allowed to escape that because others had seen and reported it, but even after we heard about others seeing it, we still refused to speak of it. We never even spoke about it.
Speaker 2: And that's not a totally unusual response to something like that either.
Speaker 8: Thank you for saying that, because most people just think that's just the strangest thing of our reaction, and yet you know it was our reaction. It was it was non even to us.
Speaker 2: As you said, it wasn't something you were interested in. I could see it being an odd reaction if you were really interested in UFOs, but that not being a part of your reality. To see something like that to just kind of try to block it out of your reality is not an unusual reaction whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Thank you for that.
Speaker 7: And you know this was before cell phones and you know cameras you know is easily you know, accessible and all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had a we had an astral physicist asked us on it during an interview. You know why we didn't get pictures kind of language, rather than hearing us stating the fact that it was as if we were in shock, total shock.
Speaker 2: Right right, and in nineteen ninety five too. It's not like cameras are like they are today, and people don't always understand that. I mean, nowadays everything has a camera on it, but in nineteen ninety five, we had to have a camera to you know, be able to take a picture.
Speaker 8: That's right, not handy as we were going out just to have dinner and drinks that night. Nope, that was the sension, the beginning for us to realize that what I suspected from nineteen ninety started feeling like it was more real than I wanted to admit to.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and this led up to something in the French Quarter in New Orleans, right, So it.
Speaker 8: Wasn't long after this this event then Chat and I then moved to the French Quarter, and this would have been now in ninety five, later on in that year. And then it took from ninety five until nineteen ninety seven, as we were living and working in the French Quarter and doing quite well for ourselves and making a good name for ourselves and just really enjoying life. We'd had a lot of I refer to all of this, and I always have as high strangeness. I call every bit of this. I don't use the word aliens or abducted or any of this language. I've always just referred to everything there normal as high strangeness. From ninety five until ninety seven, the high strangeness was amping up, really amping up. French Quarter is a bizarre place anyway. I call it a mystical madness living there. It's quite amazing and it takes a certain caliber person I feel that, you know, can navigate that kind of environment with voodoo. Who do she do? Don't do? Ghost sees? Right? You know, just all the things that you hear about, or you read about, or you see, this was happening to us in those forms lots of ghost experiences, time slips. I had personally what I at least during the experience, there was a female that presented herself to me that she didn't call herself the Virgin Mary, nor did I, nor do I even to this day that it seemed as if I was having one of those kinds of encounters with a veiled woman. And again, just lots of high strangeness taking place really Ambibout.
Speaker 2: I think high strangeness is a good way of putting it because it's not just one type of thing. From the sounds of it, that was different types of things. You know, if you were just seeing ghosts. Then it's not necessarily high strangeness. But having a number of different things happened to you, I think qualifies as high strangeness experiences.
Speaker 8: Right, We've seen, we were, we were involving, you know, in all the various forums these kinds of experiences. It seems like the absolut titles me. I don't know what else to call any of.
Speaker 2: It, right, And I think it's good that you're not trying to fit it into a to pigeonhole it into a specific dogma.
Speaker 8: Either, Thank you, Thank you for that. Yeah, I've refused to do that from the beginning. You know, we've had everyone else suggest to us what it is, but we don't or I don't in particularly now Chad and I are very different, and I'm grateful for that about our experiences. But I personally I see the trickster element and all of this, and oftentimes I would just I question everything.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the best way to be.
Speaker 8: I think it's been working so far, you know, other than the folks that are very dogmatic about it being aliens and abduction and ghosts and you know this and that, so far, it's worked well for me to not think in terms of anything other than it's all high strangeness and as I said, a trickster element.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Coming home from holidays is never easy. Everyone's tired, the washing's piling up, and there's never any milk for that first cup of tea. That's why I booked my Supervalue delivery before we left, so while we were waiting to board, I knew I wasn't coming home to an empty fridge. Book your delivery slot before you head away at Supervalue dot e Supervalue still super now better value.
Speaker 10: Say hi to High Bernie A Line celebrating our launch with a summer deal. The whole family will love, even the dog. A car or campravan up to four passengers and your pets direct from Cork to France from just four hundred and fifty euro with cabin included. Book now at high Bernie Line dot com. Hi Bernie a Line, a better Way. Terms of conditions apply.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you met this woman Jacqueline as well.
Speaker 8: Right now Jacqueline is we have her talent in writing, but she has chosen, maybe very wisely, to never go public herself. But she she knew that Chad and I were going to be public about this and that at some point we intended to try to write We never intended to write a book, as everybody seems to write books, but we finally were guided a couple of years ago to we're in the process of trying to get this recorded, you know, for posterity, if nothing else, to Chad and I. But Jacqueline has just always chose to let us do the talking about it, and she's felt that, you know, we've handled this well, and she just has. She went on to have a and has created a great life for herself. So she has stayed, you know, publicly silent, but certainly not without giving us permission, if you will, to speak on her behalf. And she came into our lives. I was working in a real exclusive salon in the French Quarter and she had been hired as one of our managers for the shop. And she was at the time, just to give you an idea of age range, she was twenty four, never married, no children, who was thirty and I had just turned forty. And the moment that Jacqueline and I met in the shop, it was like old Home week. It certainly was that way for me. I felt that I was meeting a familiar. It was love at first time. She's a very joyous soul. She's very straightforward, no bs kind of person. You know, she has a joyous laugh and she had this wounderful sense of humor of it. She spoke me nobody that I would ever found, you know, she said something. I always took it to the bank. And even at twenty four, she was old, way beyond her years, but again, a very joyous soul, tall, slender, long block. Here there's a reason for us giving this description. And as I said, from the moment we first met, it was just it was like finding family. It felt like family for me. And then when she met Chad, he was like a brother to her. You know, it was just it all worked. The three of us just worked well with each other as friends. And on this particular evening she had asked if I wanted to go out and you know, party in the French Quarter and have dinner and drinks. Again, I think it's had dinner and drinks thing that seemed to get Chad and I when I'm thinking about it. So we happened to live only a couple of blocks. Chad and I had a townhouse, just a couple of blocks from the salon, so I told Jaquelin, let's call Chad. I know he'll want to come join. And he always liked playing with the girls, and she's acutie Patuti, so he you know, he just walked over a couple of blocks and joined us at the shop that evening. She was doing her duties closing the shop up. We were just going to leave from the shop on foot and make a night of it across the French Quarter. I'd like to also mention before I forget, Jacqueline didn't live in the French Quarter at the time. She lived across the river, and for folks who lived on the other side of the river, they either took the ferry back and forth if they worked in the quarter, or they drove. She did both. She had a car, and on this particular day, most of the time she used the ferry, but on this particular day she happened to drive to work that morning or that late that afternoon, and she parked her car just up the street from our stop, which is important to remember down the line in this story. So, as they said, we were going to do this night all on foot, and we were just going to start from one end of the French Quarter and work our way across, and it's probably about twenty three blocks square. I think something of that nature. From the moment we stepped outside of the shop, I very clearly remember it feeling weird to me. And it's hard to describe what feeling weird means, but I clearly could feel the vibration was off, the energy was strange.
Speaker 2: It just felt me zone that twilight zone, sort of feeling.
Speaker 8: Thank you, you just took the words right out of my little brain. That's exactly how I've described it. It felt like I had stepped into the twilight zone. And so as we started our evening, we discovered very quickly the three of us that we were in the twilight zone. Because the French Porter is a I don't know if you've ever been there or not, but it's a twenty four to seven party. It's it never sleeps, you know, it's non stop and even when it flow months in the you know for the tourism, it's still always busy. But not this night. Again, the twilight his own it was, there were very few people. We started off on the famous Bourbon Street, walking down Building Street on there weren't people and there were the three of us were looking at each other, what's going on? Where is everybody? And so in a short amount of time we discovered, as we made that twenty three blocks, we were clearly experiencing something we couldn't explain because there just weren't any people. None of the clubs had any work staff in them. You know, if it had a restaurant, there was no weight staff. If it had a bar, they had maybe a bartender, but there were no patrons in any of the locations that we stopped at. We never stayed at any of them. We just we didn't We didn't drink alcohol, nor did we take drugs, nor was there anybody around to drug us, you know, which would have been helpful maybe to explain some of this down the road, but right there weren't even there wasn't even anybody around to drug us. So, you know, we didn't even have that as an excuse. We just literally found ourselves stopping at three different locations that we were very familiar with, and the minute we'd get you know, inside the door, we would see there wasn't a you know, it was the same story each place we stopped.
Speaker 2: So how long how long did this last for.
Speaker 8: You know, a whole hour we were out there, and how it took us an hour? About an hour?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 8: Chat? We started around nine point thirty. And the last thing the three of us seemed to collectively remember, and as I said, we have it in Jacklin's writing she seems to remember as Chat and I do, around eleven o'clock. And that's the last thing the three of us remember, so about an hour an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, now you all have different experiences in this time period as well, right, we did.
Speaker 8: If I may, we'll you know, however you'd like us to explain this to you. I'm the only one that seems to have come back, if you will, from whatever this experience was, with what I call memory, and it's very strong, again, acute memory of what I call the in between experience. I have no memory whatsoever, not even to this day, of coming off that street corner, nor do I have any memory whatsoever the return home the next day. But literally one minute I'm on the street corner around eleven o'clock at night telling Chad, I'm so bored, I just want to go home. And then the next thing I know, I'm sitting straight up in my living room on my day bed. I had a brass day bed in the living room and I was sitting Indian staf like I normally like I'm doing right now when i'm you know, pup, when I'm by myself, And that's how I came to.
Speaker 5: I didn't wake up.
Speaker 8: I came to. My eyes popped open, and I was sitting straight up, and I looked around and I was in my home and it was the next day, and I'm flipping out, is putting it mildly rubbing. I'm rubbing my arms and I can feel something in my upper arm. It wasn't there the night before. And while I'm, you know, having this kind of experiences, and I'm flipping out inside. I'm mortified because where's Chad and where's Jacqueline's all I could think of is where are they? And thank goodness, you know. Chad then finally woke up for about an hour after I came to in our bed, thank goodness, and the Jacqueline was still missing. We have no account for Jacqueline at all, and it took a couple of days before we did have contact with Jacqueline. So Chad and I went through unbelievable panic, fear. You can't even begin to describe what we were experiencing. Over where is Jacqueline? And so if you'd like, now we've had regression done. I've tried, and I've paid a lot of money to be regressed by you know, a world renowned regressionist, if you will, and it failed miserably for me. So I've never been able to be regressed. All I have is that memory of the in between experience. But Chad has had regression and he has a full blown account of what he feels happened to him and possibly Jacqueline. That keep this in mind, I'm not involved in his experience at all, and in my memory of that night, Jacqueline and Chad not involved in my experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, well do you want to start with what you remembered about your experience.
Speaker 8: So in my case, as I said, one minute, I'm on a street corner saying I just want to go home, and the next thing I know, I'm standing on the edge of a crater. And I'm literally on the edge of a crater, looking down in a crater, and the coloring around me was like being in a black and white movie. It was all gray and black and white and blonde. That's the only color involved in that experience. When I'm looking down in that crater, I feel a metallic structure that I'm not sure if it was a building or a craft. I thought at the time that it was a large warehouse, like a big metallic warehouse. I didn't see any movement down in this crater at all, like anybody moving about. Everything was stationary. There were lights around the perimeter of this crater that were orbs of light that made very well. It feels to me like those lights were intelligent. Then I remember kind of pivoting, not completely turning around, it sort of looking over my shoulder and a bit turned and there were what appeared to be humans behind me, a few feet behind me that they were stacked on top of each other at different ages, all dressed and again looked like humans, you know, off of Earth. They seemed to be. They seemed to be in suspended animation. Nobody looked upset distressed. I didn't steady it long, but you know, that is the memory. Then before I could turn around, I'm looking back sorr. I turned back to my forward again, facing this crater down into this crater. All of a sudden, without any warning, there is what appears to be a woman standing right next to me, and she's so close that we're touching side by side. I have to look up at her. She's very tall, well over six feet tall. I'm about five to five, but my head had to crank back to look up at her. She's absolutely I've had the most difficult time ever finding words describing her. She is so physically beautiful to me that those words don't really even apply. I was just beyond myself in amazement how beautiful this woman was. She was had long blonde hair, she was perfectly proportioned, wearing a body suit. You know that did her perfect. And I just know that I was in a state of ecstasy. I said this before if I had been a puppy. My tail was wagging. I was so yeah, you know, I was childlike, joy like just glee. I was in such a state of ecstasy. I didn't care where I was. I didn't think anything about Chad or Jacqueline or anything.
Speaker 5: I just was so joyous to be with her.
Speaker 8: I never had any other thought other than just how happy I am. I was just that happy. I've never experienced anything like that. Then I remember looking.
Speaker 5: Up above us into the sky. It's a black sky with what appeared to be lots of beautiful stars, very bright white lights, and that was joyous. And as I'm studying these stars with her, you know, my world's complete. The next thing I know, one of those stars began to move. And when that began to happen, I went from this state of ecstasy to a state of terror.
Speaker 8: Just that fast, my heart started moving like it was going to beat out of my chest. I became that afraid. Other stars joined in, or these other lights joined in the movement. And as they're moving across the sky back and forth like doing a dance, I remember her speaking to me telepathically with a melodic voice that I'll never be able to duplicate. She called me by name, and she said in the most meaning voice, she said out to don't be afraid, they're just scanning you. And then with that, now again I'm in a state of terror as she what I think is trying to calm me. And as I said, with that, then the next thing I know, I'm sitting straight up the next day in living room rubbing my arm with something protruding out of the top of my you know, my left upper arm, and I had very strange handprints around both my arms as well.
Speaker 2: Have they only had four digits on them.
Speaker 8: That's right, Yeah, they were. I didn't. I was in so much trauma when my eyes popped open because again I'm going through unbelievable hell, trying to adjust with what that memory was, Where's Chad, Where's Jacqueline? And I got something now in my upper arm. This is all happening at one time, you know, at the same time, so I didn't even realize I had these bruises on my arms. It wasn't until Chad woke up about an hour or so afterwards that as he walked around me, he saw these bruises and as he can.
Speaker 7: Describe, yeah, there were four digits, very long, and again when all the way around her up her arm, both.
Speaker 8: Arms, they looked like I had been hell or grabbed from the back, which is why I didn't see them, you know at first, because I was too busy dealing with the front of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now that you remembered without any hypnosis.
Speaker 8: Right right, yeah, I had when I went to have regression done that never happened. The regression never took place, but high strangeness beyond words took place. So something cleely was interfering with that, whether it be my own sight or what. But I had a very bizarre encounter, you know, of a nature that I clearly remembered that had nothing to do with regression because I tried very hard to be regressed and it wasn't going to happen.
Speaker 2: Huh okay. And what was Chad's experience.
Speaker 7: From that night, Well, you know, like Alta said, the last thing I remember is, I would say, eleven o'clock. My next memory in my regression. What comes out in my regression is we're standing on that street corner again. It's about eleven o'clock. I noticed this bright light coming from around the corner where we were standing, and I get the girl's attention, and we walk around this corner and I would say about halfway down the block. This orb of light in this orb was probably about twelve foot in diameter, probably about fifteen foot off the ground, and yeah, off the street. It was very bright, white, crisp, clean light, just I mean, just beautiful light. And all of a sudden, it just kind of comes at it and engulfs that brings us into it. My next memory is, I'm walking down this hallway hallway. It's kind of gently kind of turning to the right. I'm following this little bean. He's probably about three foot tall, big, kind of a pale gray skin tone, bulbous head, big bulbous head. He was wearing a kind of a skin tight one P jumpsuit. Ah, he had substance to him. He you know, he wasn't like the graves that you see on TV, the little skinny things. He had substance to him. He kind of waddled, wading, he walked. He was kind of dwarfish. To my to my left, I could see or preflely. I could see a tall blonde female walking beside me. Uh, this does describe our friend Jacqueline. But you know I didn't turn to see if it was. Uh. The walls were very uh, very smooth, uh you know, to the looking at him. You know, there weren't any bolts ortain, you know, rivets or anything like that. No scenes, you know, very very smooth. My next memory is I'm in this room.
Speaker 8: In this room.
Speaker 7: Seems infinite just it was very dark. I could not see any walls or anything. The only thing I really could see is off to my left again, where was this tall blonde female laying on an examining table. She was she was nude, but she was censored like they do on TV, you know, when they don't want you to see someone's face or body part or whatever. She was she was said from head to toe. You know, I couldn't tell who it was. I you know, I couldn't you know, see, I didn't see body parts or anything like that. There there were three beams around her, one on each side and one like like behind her head. They were very buggish or praying mantissy looking. They were about eight nine foot tall, you know, their mouths were down closer to their chin, their eyes big, you know, insect looking eyes. Their arms were kind of uh ah, you know, crooked or you know, like a praying mannas would be, you know, almost right.
Speaker 8: They were wearing.
Speaker 7: They were wearing these cloaks, these black cloaks, almost like you would see like a Jesuit priest or a grim reaper without the hood. You know. Uh. She never seemed to be in distress or pain or anything like that, almost like she was, you know, and you know, like how they said suspended animation or unconscious m I focused my attention back to my immediate I could see, you know, like around her, and I could see like around my immediate you, and everything else was just pitch black. H I focused my attention back to my immediate I'm sitting in his chair and it's almost like a dentist chair, but much more comfortable.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I was never in tanning throughout my experience, never scared or you know, hurt or anything like that. I focused my attention back to my immediate And I'll look over to the right, on my right, and there's this little blue bee. And when I say blue, he's like this neon electric beautiful blue. He looks a lot like the grays that you see on TV. Big Bubba's head, almond shaped eyes. His aura, his presence was that of like a professor slash scientist, slash shaman, healer, all of this kind of vine. He goes over and he picks up this box and he has it in his right hand. He takes his left hand and puts it into the side of the box. And when he brings his hand out of the box, there's this substance free floating above his hand. It's probably maybe it's almost in a ball shape. It's about the size of maybe a quarter or a silver dollar. It's kind of it's kind of hard to tell because he was so smaller than me, though probably not the size of a quarter or So he sits the box down and he takes his right hand and now he's only got four digits on his hand. So he takes his hand and he's kind of got it two middle fingers up and then his two outer fingers kind of fold it in almost like you see what you know, like Buddhist priests or or you know, the saints, or you know Jesus, the pictures of Jesus when he's depicted in the art right, and this substance, now, this substance is it's blue. It's just like he is. It has little metal flakes or or sparkle things in it, and it's almost like that kind of that jelly flamy stuff that the kids that kids play with, you know, because it's because you can almost see from them, but not quiet, you know. And so he takes his hand and he does this, you know, peace kind of sign up. And when he does that, this substance starts spinning, and it's just getting faster and faster. And the faster it spins, this the blueness and the sparkly stuff kind of dissipate out of it and kind of free floating, rotating around it. It starts slowing down, and when it slowed down enough, it had turned into this double pointed crystal pyramid. Uh you know, uh, probably two three three inches long, not very bigger round uh it Uh. You know, I remember thinking to him, you know, why are you showing this to me? You know, I'm not a doctor. I'm not a scientist some money engineer. You know, this is this is you know, this is important. This is you know, people need to know this, you know. I mean you told me I would know in time or when it's time. My next memory, because I'm in this other room. There's only three walls. Two very straight, uh. The other one was kind of concaved again. The walls very smooth, you know, no rivets, no bolts, you know, very kind of a gunmetal gray, metallic gray. There's this overstuffed leather chair sitting in the middle of the table, in the middle of the room, and I remember thinking to myself you know, how out of place it is, and it looks comfortable, but it's not. So I focused my attention back to this wall that's kind of concaved, and I kind of walk a little closer to it, you know, I'm probably about five six foot away. And what I thought was this solid, metallic, you know wall was I could see through it like a like a window, and that you know, it's probably the wall is probably eight to ten foot you know, tall, it's probably fifteen foot long, and I could see through the whole the whole wall, you know, from from wall to wall, and I could see stars and planets, and it's like I'm out in the galaxy somewhere. I'm sitting there kind of in awe, and all of a sudden, right outside the wall, I mean, like maybe three or four foot away from whatever I'm in or whatever I'm on, is this little craft thing that goes speeds passed and it's not very big. It's probably three foot long, two foot wide, almost rugby ball or football shaped. It's about eight ten foot away, you know, pass me, and it stops and comes right back, and it's like right outside the wall, you know, and it's almost like saying you know, like it was a surprise to see me as I was it. You know, it has little lights on it. There's little wires kind of moving around and thing kind of metallic things kind of shifting around on it. Lights blinking, and I could feel intelligence coming out of it in you know, it's It's there for thirty forty seconds and then shoots off again. And that was the last memory. And my next memory is waking up in bed the next morning.
Speaker 1: Wow A Cast recommends.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Dan Snow, historian and host of Dan Snow's History podcast. I want to tell you about a brand new series I don't need to miss about the real history behind the Odyssey, with a major new Hollywood adaptation arriving this month, will trace Odysseus's epic journey across the Mediterranean, uncover the world of Myceny in Greece, and investigate the mysteries of Homer and what draws us back to this timeless masterpiece again and again. For everything you need to know about the Odyssey, check out Dan Snow's History Hit.
Speaker 2: You get your.
Speaker 1: Podcasts a cost powers of Weld's top podcast including.
Speaker 3: Off Menu, the Adam Buxton Podcast, and the show you're listening to right now.
Speaker 2: Now, did did Jacqueline also get hypnotized?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, so she doesn't remember anything that happened to her.
Speaker 7: No, I'll kind of let out to tell what she does remember, okay, Jacqueline.
Speaker 8: Last, Jacqueline knows like Chad and I being on that street corner board to death, wanting to go home. And then the next thing Jacqueline knows, so again our guests women is around eleven. Somewhere between eleven and eleven thirty is our last the three of us collective memory. The next thing Jacqueline knows because I told you before in the beginning of sharing with you, she drove her car that morning and parked it up the street from our shop, so we're on the opposite end of the French Quarter from where her car was last known to be. The next thing Jacqueline knows is that somewhere between three and four in the morning, she has no memory of those four or five hours in between at all. It's completely erased. But the next thing she knows is she's now behind the steering wheel of her moving car. If we're moving slowly, Thank goodness, because it's again it doesn't seem like somebody's trying to hurt us. But anyhow, it's moving slowly, and it hit a parked car and knocked off her rear view mirror, which is what actually jolted her too. It's also in a whole nother section of the city from where she parked the car earlier that day. I'm talking miles away from where she parked it.
Speaker 5: That day, and it's.
Speaker 8: It's driving. Then she's now driving, you know, as she's come to into an area of the city that I knew she'd never want to be in at three four, five o'clock in the morning, not a particularly nice area of this, and she actually drives to see she ends up at a guy's house that she had broken up with that she'd only dated briefly. Shortly prior to us having this encountered experience. That night, she'd been seeing this young guy named Will, and I called him dark Boy because he was her opposite. As I said to you, she's very joyous and tall, slender, long blonde hair, happy soul, very pretty and Will, even as cute as he was, he was her opposite, long dark hair, and he had a darkness about him, so I always called him dark boy, and she'd only dated him very briefly. I will mention that I find most amazing about all of this in her case is that when she decided to not see this guy any longer, she invited him over to her house. It was daylight. She had the you know, the I like you butt kind of story going on on her front porch. She said that he's only just right in front of her face as she's basically breaking up with him. You know, I like you, but let's stay friends. She says that just within a couple inches of her face, he's becoming extremely emotional. And Jacqueline says, and I absolutely believe her, and we do have this in her own writing. She claims that he shaped shifted into a wolf. She said, the shock, and I can seal the shock if she relayed this to us, as I felt when I saw that first craft, when I had my head turned sideways immediately because I was not going to deal with what was right in front on my face. This is what she did. She turned her head instantly away, and then she said, I look back, and he must have shifted very quickly. In between. He shifted a second time, and she said, when he did it. The second time she called him on it, she said, she used the word you just turned into in a very loud, you know voice, you just turned into an effing wolf. And she says that the stock in his face told her she saw what she saw. She said he looked shocked and said, with a shocked voice, you saw that? Knowing you know, it confirmed to her she saw what she saw. Now this is the same guy that she ends up back at his house at you know, this ungodly time in the morning, somebody she never intended to ever see again. Is where this car is going. She says that when she gets there, as I said in the past, and trying to describe her version of this, she says that, you know, it's like a creepy movie. It's the perfect setting, you know, bad neighborhood of New Orleans, and it's whatever for so in the morning, and he lives in an old house I think that's been converted into apartments, and it normally has a locked, huge gate around it, gig iron gate. Well, of course, like an old bad movie, not this night or this morning, that gates wide open. She says. She parks the car, gets out of the car, goes up the steps, gets up on his porch, and she claims that he's sitting right inside the door. I guess, you know, either the doors wide open or a screen door, and he's sitting under a light playing guitar. She claims that, you know, she's very confused what she's doing there, and she says that he stops playing and looks up at her and says, either we've been waiting for you or I've been waiting for you. She claims that she then became a controlled hysteria, which is so interesting for Jacqueline because Chad and I never saw Jacqueline in any ever hysteria kind of personality. But she claims that she just started crying uncontrollably. She says that he led her into a room and laid her down, and she says that she cried herself to street. It had only been you know, a short time, because she said, she opens up her eyes and realizes where she's at. She's completely dressed, so it appears he hasn't tried anything or what have you, And she said, I got the f I got the f out of there and I didn't look back. Now, just to tie that up in a little bow for you a few years later, it was this happened to us in ninety seven. In the year two thousand, Chad and I had left New Orleans. We had a huge, you know, further adventure, if you will, back in the Southwest where we went to a whole lot happened to us there, and then by two thousand we returned to New Orleans. On this particular day, I'm walking through the quarter. It's a beautiful afternoon, lots of people on the streets, which is what's normal. I happened to see an old friend that I had not seen in a very long time, an artist friend, a guy friend, and you know, we get each other's attention. We go sit down at a little out door cafe and you know, got a drink and we were just going to play ketch up while we're visiting. This guy is originally from montak you know, transplanted to New Orleans, and so I always thought that had been interesting. Anyhow, he seemed as strange as strange could be, and you know, but we just chalked it up to him being an artist. He says, as we get to visiting a little bit and trying to play ketchup, and what's been going on in our lives. He then out of nowhere, I mean this came out of nowhere, like left field. He said, did you hear about Will? And I'm like, Will, You're talking about dark boy. It was like I was shocked he even knew him. I mean, this came out of nowhere, this conversation, and I'm like, how do you know? And I don't even remember how he responded, but what he said to me, I will never forget. He says. Yeah, he says, Will went around telling everybody he had to get out of New Orleans because the aliens were after him. I'm like, I mean my mouth was hanging open. It was like, oh, you know, where's the camera. This is like just a really bad movie. I mean right. So, you know that's Jacqueline's experience, and she has accepted it. She then went on in a very short time after her evening with us, of this high strange It was within literally just a couple of months of that she's pregnant and she now has this amazing sun who is now what eighteen, I guess or something of that nature. That you know, it's just this amazing child. And I've always thought there was so much more to that picture than met the eye. But she's gone on to create an amazing life for herself and her son. And you know, she went on to college after this encounter, this experience, and got her degree and environmental sciences. You know, she really is very earth based kind of human being, not somebody who went to the wall.
Speaker 2: Good. Did you ever find out anything about the implant in your arm?
Speaker 8: So I have tried with everything I can to get help and to find out whatever, and to no avail, I might add, and I still have it. I call them unknowns. I've never even used the language of implant because I have no memory of it being implanted. As I've often said, you know, for all I know, it was hatched with me. Maybe it came with the package, you know, I just don't know. I only know that it was standing out in my arm like a big lump, you know. The morning that I came to after that night of missing time. I will tell you though, that the first go round with X rays was mind blowing. I went to a medical doctor. Chad and I both a little small UFO group, a moofon group, arranged for this doctor to see me, knowing that you know, we'd had this experience, and there's a whole lot to that story, but the short version is that this unknown chose to not take an X ray the first two times. Now, there's no mistaking I've got a lump in my arm. You can feel it, you can see it. It does move, It will move and bury itself all the way down to the bone. But and I'll be the only one that'll know it's in there sometimes, but most of the time, it's just underneath the top layer of skin, and it appears to change shape. And as I said to you, the first two times of trying to get it x ray, it refused to take a picture. What would come out was a perfect skeletal picture of my arm and nothing there. Now the x ray tech was losing her mind because she knew she could see and touch this in my arm. And that's worthy of its own story in itself. So that's the first object in my upper arm. To this day, I've never been able to get any help, as hard as I have tried. I did have an opportunity to spend quite a bit of time on the phone. This gentleman gave me a lot of time, about an hour conversation which in this day and age, you know, is such a grace who happened to be on the team of doctor Roger Lear, you know, the only noted doctor if you will, involved in these what they call implants. This this gentleman has these objects as well in his body, and he also happens to be a chemist or a scientist. While he's speaking to me on the phone, he spoke a lot stranger than anything I've ever said. And I've always felt what I've said is founding just way too bizarre. You know, I can feel a lot of people rolling their eyes, but this gentleman shared a lot of information with me that had me rolling my eyes, and you know it was it just gets stranger and stranger. I've had another experience where I was taken out of bed a few years ago put in our backyard, and I have full memory of that account. And at the very end of that encounter, my wrist, the same arm, the left arm, my wrist exploded in light. It was absolutely beautiful and terrifying to watch a light bulb go off in my wrist at the end of that runner. And the next morning I told Chad, I said, I have another object in my wrist now this one in my wrist won't X ray at all, but it has been detected with an ultrasound machine. So you know, this is more questions ever than any answers.
Speaker 2: Now, if I'm not mistaken, you've had a lot more experiences beyond this, haven't you.
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking, because we're starting to run a little low on time, that maybe we can have you back to talk about the rest of your experiences, because I'm pretty sure they'll fill another show.
Speaker 8: That would be amazing. We're very great, that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's do that. Let's let's end that one here with those initial experiences, and we'll have you back in a month or so and we can get into all the strange experiences you've had since then, which includes a black eyed adult and uh some other really like a sasquatch like creature you said, a lizard, monkeys, and some other really weird stuff. Absolutely all right, Okay, So let's let's end that one here, and I thank you for telling your story to everyone. And where can people find you online?
Speaker 7: Well, they can find us. I'm on Facebook. It's Chad Dillard, and you can find outa has a website it's www dot Readings without the dot com, and then you can find us on the Unique Rabbit charls and gifts and Unique is spelled capital U dash in e e k in that's Unique Grabbit dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay and on. Those will also be linked up in the show archive for anyone who wants them as well some of the pictures you sent along and we will have you back in about a month and we will continue this story.
Speaker 8: We're very grateful and we thank you so much for this.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you for your time. We enjoy sharing our experiences.
Speaker 11: Come in, do you need me?
Speaker 7: Do you understand the numbers flying over your connections?
Speaker 1: Thoughts my mind.
Speaker 8: Be hide cut.
Speaker 11: Outside time?
Speaker 12: Can you hear the bull and you're timing snoring off the ball?
Speaker 13: Can you hear the note leg letstoring of the world want to kill the lad's.
Speaker 1: Glorying off the wall ring of Come in.
Speaker 11: Come in, We hear you loud and clear, begetting.
Speaker 12: A conversion of the signal here unto twenty three hundred twenty ten. It's unentertain you just saying when this came this.
Speaker 11: For an anti I signed you to the bus.
Speaker 12: Can you hear the ball?
Speaker 11: Play is thoring of the word.
Speaker 12: Tell you hear the boat langage plan is the waing outing up not tell you here the ball light place, the woring.
Speaker 11: Of the woold, the great and visible empires.
Speaker 12: Masht please this time to staked for statued magic.
Speaker 10: No, it's time to be.
Speaker 8: Where you are, getting to.
Speaker 13: The heart of thing.
Speaker 5: Of those but your consentatory.
Speaker 11: Hitch and there's not the fifteen one hundred, Lady seven, I'm cutting.
Speaker 7: And counting.
Speaker 11: Tell you he language is thoring of the world. Tell you here the language is the waring of the world.
Speaker 12: The hell.
Speaker 7: Can you hear?
Speaker 11: The ball laid plays the warning of the world?
Speaker 1: Can you hear the ball lad
Speaker 4: Plays the waring of the wool hurrying of the world.