Speaker 1: Uh, what's up, y'all. It's me Cecily Nobler here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor. You're to talk about all the jizz jazz? Yeah, I mean yeah, nobody calls it jizz jazz anymore, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I think that's like you guys are forgetting.
Speaker 3: And all that jizz jazz unt all that jazz. No, it's like, you know what, with us, we really need to just take a breath because we just come in with so much like jizz jazz that you know.
Speaker 1: I looked up this one not I can't say. I absolutely can't say this one is it's somebody that somebody I know had dated. Okay, Okay, it's someone I know who had dated and maybe she's a little fan, maybe she's not. I can't tell whose famous anymore, but she has a pretty active TikTok slash Instagram. Okay, and I did a deep dive because he was like kind of hurt by her, and I was like, let me see who this is, you know, And I don't really call people, but I mean like, yeah, right, yeah, but I look her up and she's very.
Speaker 2: Talented and interesting and quirky. But on one of her things.
Speaker 1: She's doing these songs like like almost like there, it's like Liza, but she seems to be kind of serious and when she sings, she's shaking her head like Catherine Hepburn, like ah, but she's not kidding, and I don't really understand if that's like a style of jazz.
Speaker 2: I swear to you she's not kidding.
Speaker 1: And she's wearing like a weird hat, and I'm like, what is this and why and what and how?
Speaker 2: Why am I unclear as to whether that's serious or not?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is she is? She known for her parody content.
Speaker 1: She's funny. She's not really known for parody, but she's very funny person. So I guess there's a world in which she's kind of kidding. But she the song. You know, Instagram now lets you put up videos that are twenty It has to be just under twenty minutes. And I'll tell you how I know that on Patreon next week, don't you worry. Not this week, but next week, got something planned. But her thing is really long. It's like four minutes, and she's like that's all there ill. I mean, she's doing a real old timey right for me, And it doesn't seem to be kidding, and she's like shaking. I guess that's how they Maybe she's doing an impression, and I just don't get the impression.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, okay, lot many many years ago, and I think I told you this. I went to Oh, I went with John Regie. You remember John Regie, the comedian is so so super funny. I went on this trip and I don't remember I have, My memory is so bad. But I went with John Regie and oh, this female cop Sumer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love Sue Murphy.
Speaker 3: And I told you the story because we all went to Vegas to see Buddy Hackett. Yeah, Buddy Hackett's the one that calls people hockey hockey pocket brag right, my cousin, he's my cousin. No, no, no, no, no, I'm so sorry. We went to see Don Rickles.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is so upsetting, different, so excited. My cousin is Buddy Hackett. That's nowt even Buddy Hackett. Okay, all right, so Don Rickles even better? Okay, great, went.
Speaker 3: To see Don Rickles and Lorna left open for him. Yes, And I told you the story because we we enjoyed it so immensely. But it was like a parody of a parody. I mean it was like she was like, oh Mama, like doing the all the Judy Garland and then she and then she would do this thing where I think I told you where she had like a Caine where she's kind of doing like vaudeville like I'm running this way, oh I'm going back the other way, like these weird choreographed dance moves, and we I mean it was like the greatest thing I ever saw. We thought it was so much even better than don Nichols, yeah, just because but it was. But she was being completely serious is the thing? And You're like, that is so ridiculous and funny and like so if you're if the person you know is kind of doing a deeply satirical take on.
Speaker 1: That doesn't feel like that she's trying to be sexy at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, I don't really get I know it's something in particular, but it annoyed me for something already, because I was annoyed for my friend, so I was already going into it through the lens of like, is this lady I don't like all this? And then it's just weird and I don't I can't quite figure it out, like maybe she's some kind of genius. Oh, Mama, I don't like if you want to take the diet pills. Mama, I'm so tired, Mama, I just want to I can do another scene. I can.
Speaker 2: That's Judy Garland.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was so good.
Speaker 1: No hers her, it's a little cloth. It's a little more closed.
Speaker 2: And then Liza's even even more closed. Laza's all up in the throat.
Speaker 1: Now I just made a maybe like a media character. I don't know what I've done with Eliza. Okay, guys, this is not what we're here. We have Look, we have we have stuff to get to. We have a lot, and I want to start with this story that Stephanie was very excited about Jen Aniston. And it's funny. We have quite a lot of Jen Andison stuff today. And it's weird because this week we're we also have a Brad Pitt standalone that you are not gonna want to miss. And this ties in a little bit to Brad Pitt. But let's start with her exiting the chef. So a long time ago, Steph told me about this book called I'm glad my mom died and I never I didn't like the title, but apparently you have to read it to get how great it is. Right, it's a good book. I haven't read it, but I yeah, it's supposed to be very good. People seem to love it. It's Jeanette McCurdy wrote it, and it's, you know, very deeply personal and vulnerable book that she wrote.
Speaker 2: That's also kind of whatever.
Speaker 1: So they're making it. They're adapting it with Jeanette. She is eping and show running. I mean, she's got a big part of this.
Speaker 2: She is. They got a deal, they got a TV deal and they're doing it.
Speaker 1: And then jen Aniston was brought on to I guess play the mom.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what I'm saying, This is what we were talking about before we even started recording. This is Jennifer Anderson's project. Yeah, she's epeeing it. She helped she like probably I think she optioned the rights. Yes, exactly, So that's way more than like she was just hired as like to play.
Speaker 2: The mom like she's in it.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, so I can I'm just going to click on the actual S Weekly story so we have all that news. Yeah, she's but she has reportedly stepped away from the project. Multiple outlets just a couple of days ago said that she exited from the Apple TV plus project due to a scheduling conflict. So Versus told TMZ on Tuesday that the show is still being worked on with scripts being written, so they're still kind of in pre production here. Now. The reason this is kind of interesting is not that she had a scheduling conflict whatever, but it's that a lot of people know, because Jen Aniston has been very open about this, that she has had a very conflicted relationship with her own mother, and some people believe maybe it was just a little bit too close for her to play the role. And we're going to get into the comments, but I thought that was interesting, right, a little very interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I've always related to her in that way, well, mostly in the way of just being very beautiful but also down to earth, oh totally, and being on Friends, were you had a pretty big part on Friends.
Speaker 2: You played Gumther.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't realize Stephanie played Gunther on Friend I did.
Speaker 3: I had to. I had to dye my hair that was not even a wig. Yeah, I dyed my hair platinum blonde, and I had to be that person like out in the world, because what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Like that's I was. I was very, very, very hapod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was Marcel the Monkey, which took a lot of those mostly CGI green screen work, but you know, I was very good. You probably never even knew that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. Thank you for keeping you know.
Speaker 1: For being honest. Yeah. Based on the synopsis, the show is a heartbreaking and hilarious recounting of McCurdy's struggles as a former child actor while dealing with an overbearing, domineering mother, which Jen Aniston had as well. I wouldn't even say that Jen Andison's mom was necessarily just overbearing. I think she was really competitive. There was all kinds of weird shit going on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know any of the stories.
Speaker 1: I don't remember because Jen is really Jen Aniston is very private, but when it's come up in interviews and stuff, she's just like, yeah, it was really complicated. I think she had to like get a I think she had to see her mom at one point, fort to stop selling pictures and things like you know yeah, yeah, yeah, boundary problems and God only knows.
Speaker 3: What and so it does. Do you I wonder if she's in touch with her mom now? I think if they were a strange mom many years oh her, Yeah, I have to look that up. Her mom died, yes, yes, yes, So the book that McCurdy wrote became this bestseller and it follows the story of her childhood abusive behavior from her mom, Deborah, who died in twenty thirteen. So, uh, they've talked about that in this US Weekly story. Let's get to the Jen part of it all.
Speaker 1: That's pretty huge if you got you've done this book, you really like went on a let you went out there and wrote this book that a lot of people are going to hate you for. She did it anyway, and then look how like Jenna and all these people want to be part.
Speaker 2: Of it, which is huge.
Speaker 1: So Jen has left. It looks like they got Linda Cardellini to replace her, who is fantastic, probably always a better choice. Interesting, Chris right, Like, she's awesome.
Speaker 3: She's the one. If you guys don't know, she's in DTF Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's God. She was Freaks and Geeks first, she was the lead of Freaks and Geeks. But it has been in like nine million things dead to tell?
Speaker 3: She isn't she the dead? To me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She's so good. She's just good. Okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Don't think there's much more to the story on the Jennifer Amison front. What it is is we're reading between the lines. Yeah yep, and saying that's interesting. It's not normal that somebody just drops out of a project. So do you think she kind of freaked out? I think she kind of freaked out. I think maybe she didn't love the material when she got a little I mean she.
Speaker 1: Knew it because she probably optioned it, or she maybe not have herself, but her production company did and who knows. But or maybe it really is a scheduling conflict. But because the TV series is a big deal, so she's got a couple of movies she's making, maybe she doesn't want to do all that much and go back to doing TV.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not going to be like Friends. It's not a multi what if they made.
Speaker 1: Into a multi cam with a studio audience really hardcore laugh track? Uh huh. It's gonna probably be a limited series like six episodes or something. She could do it, but maybe she.
Speaker 3: Wants to Okay, Well, I'm going to bring something else up that is semi related, which is that I am having some feelings feel in some kind of way about her boyfriend, who we've talked about, who's like, seems seems to be a normal guy. But is it possible that her boyfriend somehow decided he didn't want her involved in the project. I'm I'm starting to feel like there's some controlling stuff going on with this boyfriend.
Speaker 1: My god, it's funny you say that, because that's the thing I brought up today, like thinking he's a dash controlling because a couple of weeks ago, yeahooknews without a story. His name is Jim this and let me remind you Jim Curtis. Her boyfriend is a quote hypnotist slash life code yeah last magicians Like that's that ripter's real cute, good looking, see like that's grifter, Like yeah, stuff right vibes yeah, and has like a past weird history of saying weird shit to his ex wife and like not awesome. So a couple of weeks ago, they report that he wants allegedly this is just alleged wants Jen to cut the way they write it, they're like a certain X. They want him to cut a certain X out of her life. And they're like, but it's not justin throw, it's Brad Pitt. He doesn't like that. And then it said it's like it's said in the article, she's quite close to Brad Pitt and he doesn't like it. First off, I didn't know they were quite close.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I could see Jen being like, see, I was the girl all along, right, see Angelina was terrible. I will be your friend to get like a little pickny a little. Maybe it's complicated because they were, you know, were married, so I could see them being close friends. And then this guy is like, oh, like, getink, you should be friends. You just hypnotize both of them and make them not be friends. Yeah, yeah, well your skills. Well here's a story that kind of would might go along with that.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to say that we're completely breaking news here, you know, because I don't want to get sued. I don't want to be the one that comes out that everybody's like, oh, those girls from Rose Pricks, you know, did you hear about the multi million dollar lawsuit against them by Jennifer Anison and Jim Cardin. What is his name?
Speaker 2: Cardanis? I think is just Curtis.
Speaker 3: Oh Curtis. Okay, but listen to this story that struck me wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then the headline is this is from reality Reality tea.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Anison reportedly sparked buzz after announcing an appearance alongside boyfriend Jim Curtis.
Speaker 2: You are correct about his.
Speaker 3: Name the couple's upcoming book event. Okay, now I say that, and I just want you to know right off the bat, it's not.
Speaker 2: Her book, it's his book. Okay, So, but they're calling.
Speaker 3: It the Couple's upcoming book event reportedly has tickets priced above one hundred dollars. Now, you and I both authors. That's not a thing, right like that is a griftie mcgrifter. But he's charging that for the book. No, he's charging that for the fucking booksh appearance.
Speaker 2: God, he's a lame.
Speaker 3: Yep, so it says. However, insiders allegedly questioned whether fans were attending for Curtis's book or Anniston. Insiders claimed Jennifer Aniston's fame, not the book, is driving the events buzz. According to Naughty but Nice, some insiders question the attention surrounding Curtis's upcoming New York event. The outlet reported that Aniston's celebrity status could be driving much of the event's excitement. One insider claimed, let's be honest, Jennifer is the attraction. The source reportedly suggests that fans were paying for the chance to see Anniston. The insider questioned whether attendees were primarily interested in hearing Curtis discuss his new book. In addition, the event's ticket price reportedly added another layer to the speculation because like, of course, and it says. Another source allegedly claimed some of Anniston's friends were concerned about the situation. They they reportedly believed her fame was creating significant attention around Curtis's book. They also questioned whether her role had shifted from a supportive girlfriend to a marketing strategy. But you know, some people are like one insider insisted Aniston had genuinely chosen to support Curtis and his writing. Jennifer wanted to be there. They said, this feels like they do protest too much. Yeah, right, they're like. Another insider is like, nobody pressured her to attend, Like she really wanted to. She's proud of Curtis. I believe that she wants to. I believe that she's like this, but he's Then why is Jim Curtis getting one hundred dollars for his appear for his book signing?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's so annoying.
Speaker 3: It says the high prices of the ticket continue to fuel conversation among people because she's It says her involvement could naturally attract attention, regardless of his book or the event itself. I think it's really weird that he's charging one hundred dollars. Those are free. When you sign a book, you do it for free. You don't charge.
Speaker 1: I definitely did not charge people to come to fucking Barnes and Nobles so I sign their book, like beg them to sign.
Speaker 2: Hey will you buy this? So I could say, I know you don't know who I am. I think people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's one hundred percent because of Jennifer Aniston, which makes me feel very icky about him.
Speaker 1: But I mean, for whatever reason. Okay, so she has a type two and I'm not saying we all have types, and I don't. I don't try to judge people on their types. So I have a stupid type. I really do, but like she likes, I don't know what it is. My thing with Jen is this, and I've said this for a long time, and maybe Jim Curtis kind of breaks breaks the mold, because for a long time I was like, why can't she stop dating famous actors? Data normal person do like Jen Garner, you did all the actors, you did that. And now she just she met this little lovely, genteral businessman who she doesn't have to worry wants his money because he's really rich and he's really stable, and he's also really cute, you know, and like, great, you can do whatever you want. You can also date a teacher, you candet a lawyer. You can do anybody you want. It doesn't have to be Brad fucking Pit or Justin Thrup. So she kind of goes out there and I was like, okay, I'm going to date this magician. Then anybody's got to be really hot. He's got to be super hot. So all right, that's all the boxes are checked. But we trust this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think a life coach is like a better choice.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I think maybe I'm saying well, she didn't go with another actor. But he probably wants to be an actor.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he does. He obviously wants to be famous, right right, And they're like vacationing. I'm just looking up. Is Jim Curtis a good guy? The vacation with her best friends Jason Bateman and his wife. You know they're taking these yacht bag I mean he's definitely they're having a good time. Yeah, probably on her dime.
Speaker 1: I would imagine, although maybe part of him is like, I want to make sure that I he is really cute.
Speaker 2: He's like, probably really hat.
Speaker 3: He's a magician, life coach. But I bet you, I'm gonna bet you one hundred dollars that her friends do not like him.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to take that bet, because I don't think, Oh my god, she brought she bought Oprah's house in Montecito. She bought Jen Anderson bought that house.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now together they're making renovations on it. Oh, I bet I'm sure he's really contributing a lot to those renovations of that million dollar house.
Speaker 2: Wow. So weird.
Speaker 1: It's not even that big. It's I mean, it's big for us, but it's it says it's forty three hundred square feet.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's a small house in Dallas. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his whole thing when he life coaches people, he's like, here's what you're going to want to do. Hook up with a celebrity. Just trust me on this.
Speaker 2: Like it. You know.
Speaker 1: Now Jen has found happiness with Jim, and fans are in awe of their relationships, saying things, you and Jim are such a beautiful couple. Happiness looks pretty good on you guys, Bill, you know what that's mile looks pretty nice on your heart.
Speaker 3: But they have been together a little bit.
Speaker 1: They got together last summer, they've been together a year, and he's you know, I don't know, I just I just feel like I remember there being quite a few things about his ex saying some shitty things.
Speaker 2: Oh did I.
Speaker 1: Forget about I'm trying to find it. Jen Anison faces fresh worries over Jim Curtis. Well, what's that that was from a week ago? Ohon's oh, hold on, I never you know, the headlines are like impossible to really know. Oh, I think it's something just about their new house. They say home is where the heart is, but Jen might be struggling with the sentiment right now as she wrestles with her latest romantic crisis. According to an insider, the actress has been knocked for six wait knocked for six following her boyfriend Jim Curtis's decision to take his New York City condo off the market six months after he listed it. So he was going to sell his New York place, but now he's keeping it.
Speaker 2: So is She like?
Speaker 1: What, You're not gonna he's playing games. She's like, no, no, no, I really want you to move into this Oprah house with me. I'll take care of everything. He's like, no, no, no, I'm just going to keep my New York plasma. I'm going to stay in New York. And then she's like, no, you must sell it and live with me.
Speaker 2: And he's like, no, I couldn't possibly. She's like, you have to.
Speaker 3: Yes, I insist, all right, he told the couple.
Speaker 1: A source close to the couple said that Jim isn't a California guy. Oh I bet he is. I bet he is a very much and they celebrate their first anniversary this summer, having been together for a year. He doesn't mind spending part of the time on the West Coast, but his life really is the East Coast. They had agreed to get their own place somewhere in upstate New York, and the plan was to unload his place in the city, but it hasn't sold, so Jim got cold feet. He's taking it as a sign that he should hang out in his place. And she, meanwhile, Jen, who was born in Breton, California. Uh, I don't know what they're fucking talking about. He's something about a spiritual thing and all this other bullshit. He also has. Let's see, he built his A list coaching business and raised his now teenage son Aiden with his ex wife, Rachel Napolo Tino. Remember we talked about that and they they had a bad split. Okay, he wants to stay near his son, which, okay, that is admirable if that's if true. I don't know about this guy. There's something to I don't know if it's the life coach or what. But something reads wrong about this whole thing. And he's like Jim keeps telling her there's no rush to make any decisions and they'll figure it out together. There's still very much in love and committed to finding a way through this. I don't.
Speaker 3: Want her to have another failed relationship and for her to feel bad about herself and wonder if it's her. But I also don't want her to be with this guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, everybody has feel like if once it's she hasn't been married, she did Mary brad Pitt, Yeah, married a couple of times. Like she makes choices too. I think she's just when she was married to Justin throw right. Yeah, but apparently he doesn't have any issue with that, which doesn't make any sense. And I don't know what's true, what is even true anymore, except that Stephanie loves Ditty. Now, speaking of Ditty, Stephanie is constantly like, we need to talk about Diddy and really talk about some healing journeys for him. She wanted us to do some prayers for Ditty and at the beginning of every show, and I was like, personally, I don't care for him. I don't like the guy. I don't want to pray. I don't want to do a prey prayer circle.
Speaker 3: What's really stands out to me about this Ditty story, yes, is the Ditty prior to he's in solitary confinement right now, which is the story. But prior to this, he's a he's in low security.
Speaker 1: I know, well is he?
Speaker 3: Yes? Well, I mean according to ABC News, he was in los he's in a low security. He was sent to solitary. Okay, he's serving a fifty month sentence for remember all of the stuff that he did not get convicted of. Yeah, right, it was insane. We watched this seven hundred part documentary about p Didty and each thing was worse than the next. It was like, Wow, I cannot believe we didn't know. I mean, we all saw a video of him beating his girlfriend, all the crazy stuff he's done, but he only got fifty months in jail, and then apparently somebody dissed him. That is it.
Speaker 1: That really made me laugh. I want to sit with that for a second. The way the TMZ reported this story is these two inmate, these inmates started fighting and they're like why they said things got heated after the inmate dissed Diddy. Guys, we're gonna need to like now, I'm a big advocate of, you know, making sure Gen X and boomers get to keep working and writing but sometimes you might need to have someone there to go. Guys, we're not saying disted anymore. I mean it's so really like, why not just be like it was sick yo? Did he was ill in? The other guy was ill in? They dissed each other. You can't write like that, like who's writing that? And you can't expect us to take it seriously. He dissed him, disrespected him. He put he puts something on his mama's name?
Speaker 2: Did he do that?
Speaker 1: Did he put shame on his mama's name? What did I mean?
Speaker 3: Did someone put his his his mom's name in their mouth?
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. I mean, we could go through all the possibilities of why these two inmates. Usually they're just in prison and they fight every now and then. Sometimes it's about like using a bathroom stall or whatever. Right, nobody knows gysed them? What did he say? He didn't like one of his He didn't like his record, He didn't like the record that he made.
Speaker 2: Uh, after what's.
Speaker 3: His name died? I don't like your record? Yeah, after after Biggie died.
Speaker 1: After Biggie died, the ever stip dig It's like he just.
Speaker 2: Took that didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't like that. I don't think Sting Like did either. If I'm honest, I love the idea of like sort of gang whatever's going on in prison pretty harsh. People have like very specific conversations about movies and stuff. Honestly, I think in The Talented Mister Ripley or whatever that movie is, I think they should have recast Philip Seymour Hoffman. But if that's just and it just causes this huge someone gets stabbed with a plastic fork somehow at the in the lunch room right with the sports, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I don't really like the new Ryan Murphy stuff. I don't really I like.
Speaker 1: The old stuff. I like Glee, of course I like Glee.
Speaker 3: Shut up, I said, I like Glee. They're just music.
Speaker 2: You have music.
Speaker 1: I love the old Spoon albums. I don't like the new stuff. They change, they got a new basis. We all know that you might suck them and then they just go crazy. But it doesn't matter. Why did he fought with some rando?
Speaker 2: Did he guy?
Speaker 1: And I hope I do hope since he did get put in solitary, I do hope that it adds some time on to his stupidly short sentence. Yes, this guy fucking sucks. And it's not even just like I pulled back. I'm like, I don't know. Some people like he had parties. Everybody knew what the parties were. He had a wild time, everybody had a good time. No, we're not even talking about the party. We're talking about the pedophilia. We're talking about trafficking and beating up your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: That's where I drawed along.
Speaker 3: And beating many people and threatening to.
Speaker 2: Kill people like using like a maf like a mafia type thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't good. And then before we before we close, I think, because I don't know another time we're going to be able to tell you guys about this. But you should know that Tony Romo was busted for o w I.
Speaker 2: Which is they changed the name of it.
Speaker 1: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Now. The only reason I agreed to this because we don't usually talk about, like, you know, whatever, But Tony Romo is a man. You know, I'm the only sport I love is really football, and my team is the Cowboys, and he was obviously our quarterback for a very long time. Not my favorite quarterback by it a long like by a stretch. But he was the guy. He was the guy. He was the guy that, like you had to sit there and watch his girlfriend Jennifer No, Jessica Simpson sit in the stands, kind of like Taylor Swift sit in the stands wearing a pink Romo jersey every day. She wore his jersey but did in pink, and it made us all very sick.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: Thank you support your man.
Speaker 1: But the weird thing about it is Romo is pretty.
Speaker 2: He's pretty square.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a pretty chill. I think he smokes a lot of weed. I think when they're saying I think they're saying under the influence. So I don't think he was drunk and he was high personally. I saw the the mugshot tells me he's high. Well, he's pretty smiley in that and he Yeah, he was in Milwaukee and he was doing whatever he does. He's also not just an ex quarterback. He does all the commentary for Fox Sports Football. He's really good at it. And I don't know what the fuck he was up to. But they found him because he was swerving and then they made him do the sobriety test and he failed and they took a bit he was on a bridge. Yeah, it was pretty scary. Luckily nobody got hurt. But did you see the mugshot. He's like his eyes all swinny and he's like kind of smile island. Yes, that's what's up. And it even said in the article like he doesn't seem too bothered. No, and he really barely got in trouble, which is just so entitled. I think what did he get, like a ticket for like one hundred and fifty dollars. I think it was probably a very low whatever they found in him, if he would smoke pot or whatever it was, was probably low. Or even if it was drinking, maybe it was just not that high of a you know, I don't know how they decide that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you've ever seen Aikman do that. I'm just saying, if we're comparing quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Somebody commented makes eighteen million a year but can't pay a car service, And this.
Speaker 1: Is oh my god. Yes, that's always the kids. We talk about that with justin Timberlake and everybody all the time in Brittany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why are they insisting on driving. It's like, why would you even take that chance, you're even if there's the possibility you're a little bit high, let somebody else drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you're a little high or a little drunk, you don't see yoursel off clearly. That's why when you should take an ambient and text somebody, you think it sounds great, Like what I'm saying is hilarious, This is so nice. I'm gonna make a plan with somebody, And then you wake up and you're like, that text didn't make any sense. You know, that's probably what it is, Like I just need to go get something. My joke was, and you won't love this, but it was just he looks better in his mugshot than he did in any of the playoff games he ever played, which is true because he never once won a playoff game. Interesting for someone paid that much. He was a good quarterback, he was a mediocre quarterback. He never got us to a super Bowl. That's all I'm saying. We didn't need him.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well you know what. Here's what's great is our listeners are Patreon subscribers, and we're going to think them right now.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say hi, Sure, let's say, Hi, we'll start with Kathy Kellman. We should do them all indifferent. Let's choose Okay, Jen Aniston, Tony Romo.
Speaker 3: I can't do any of these people. Why don't you do them?
Speaker 2: Seems ross? How does she ross? I don't know, So it's like that.
Speaker 3: I think you should do I think you should do them all as Judy Garland to make me lap to entertain me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, and I could throw a romebomb every now and then. Yeah, okay, almost kind of hard.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: We used to do Romo for no reason with an Italian accent. My friend Drake and I used to do that, but it didn't really make sense because if we had a whole side story that he ordered he uh, he opened a pizzeria in North Dallas.
Speaker 4: He just was like, I don't want to do football anymore. Now I have Romo's Pizzeria Texas. And it didn't make sense. He doesn't talk like that, so that doesn't make sense. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mama, Mama. I don't want to take the pills. I just want to go sleep. I just want to hang with my friends. Like the Lion, the Lion, the Witch, the wicked Witch. Kathy Kalman knows what I'm talking about. Don Lee, you could be like the tin man and help me get a heart, and I'll help you get a heart. Oh Total, where's Total? Oh? Where is Toto? Sarah Baker knows where Toto is. It's gonna take a year to get the doing it right. I just I think we'll just say Jane McMurray and Yarbro, Sherry Shannon, thanks for helping me get my MGM contract back together. Paul Paul Soly Sullivan, I don't want to take the diet. Thank you said, Well, Weldon, you're a great agent. You're wonderful manager. Lauren Bonds, we love you, we love you. Andrea Crawford, Gail McDonald, Silvano, Jimbetti, we love you.
Speaker 2: So maybe you take us home.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't do that, accident and Patrick Price, Julie Turnbull.
Speaker 3: Sandra Green, Mama, I'm talking to you in heaven. Mama. Now, I just was doing learn a Left.
Speaker 1: That's perfect. We need the whole family, and we're not exactly doing it. We're just sort of doing an idea of it anyway, right, Don't forget Victoria Blake or did Frolica was the first person I met in Hollywood. If I can't just tell you he looked out for me like nobody else.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Kimberly Harding, we love you. And Karen Johnson wants it. I've never heard a name like that. You should be famous. Krista Stroop Sean rist we know he's a good actor. We've seen him do it.
Speaker 2: We know we can do it.
Speaker 1: Kate Dinata, we love you all right, and oh.
Speaker 3: My god it Margaret Wills Wills the Wiels of the People, and then we got Sean First. You know what, Shan wants to help people turn their houses into homes. He gives to that charity. It's called Houses and Homes. It's a furniture bank and it helps families make the transitions into new houses. It's Houses into Homes dot org. My friend Adam Lerner can help you get a car. He's a car broker, so he just you tell him like what you're thinking, or ask him what the deals are, and he will find you a real He has just he has backdoor deals with a lot of dealerships and services, so he can get you a much better price than you can get yourself to Adams got acar dot com. Also, Jamie val can help you get your business off the ground in a better way with ads and Instagram stuff, and just check her out spitfiresocial dot com and tell us about Laura.
Speaker 1: Laura Stewart has a Spire Counseling. It's a team of specialists. They're all therapists and counselors and they work with you in interesting ways. It's not just regular talk therapy. They send you these headsets and there's I believe we don't know exactly about, like biofeedback, all kinds of really different ways to approach therapy. And I think that's really cool. You want to go to Denver Brainspotting dot com, but you don't have to live in Denver or Colorado. You can live anywhere and check this out. But to find out more, go to Denver Brainspotting dot com and just tell her. Tell them that we send you exciting and five for all of them, you know, keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: And last, but not least, just a big shout out for our friend Randymayames, who wants you to just think about charity, think about doing something nice for somebody else. Listen It doesn't have to be an official charity. It could be like help your neighbor.
Speaker 1: You know, she's like that.
Speaker 2: She's just a good Jesus, the coolest chick in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she knows how I feel about her, and she's been a really good friend of the show and just it's very her to want to just like, yeah, I'm going to use my shout as like reminding people to be kind and I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then just pay attention to this space for this week, because we've got We've got a story about Courtney Stodden. I believe that was tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, die on her.
Speaker 3: Feed with Jason Alexander. And then we have we're gonna have some Bachelor news and reality content.
Speaker 1: Oh and Brad Pitt and you break down allegedly we have alleged you know, we don't have a FBI whatever, but like what happened on that plane for real, not just us talking. I mean it's detailed, and we really get into the brad pit of it all. So that's all this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and our Patreon this week is a little bit crazy too.
Speaker 2: Well what did we do this week?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, because remember because our patreon for the following week is going to be kind of crazy. Our Patreon for this week. Oh oh it's good. It's these insane voicemails that we dug up.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, and we still have to find more. There's more that we were looking for, but some crazy like dating voicemails that people are starting to post on like dating threads and stuff. Yes, see, nobody's safe and you're going to want to listen. So if you're not on our rose Pricks Patreon. Oh and can we tell them a little surprise. I don't know if it's gone into effect yet, but we're bringing back the borda f theme. A lot of you guys have been messaging you miss it, so it will be our Patreon theme again.
Speaker 3: Yes, and next week we took some classic a couple of classic here toofore you had to pay for them, old episodes that were some of our most interesting episodes, and we're giving them to you for free on the rose Pricks feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can first of all just like them, but secondly, you know, maybe you'll want to join Patreon when you can't hear them. Okay, all right, I think that's about okay for goodbye crazy, Okay, Bye Bye, okay so next