Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the tenth of October. Ye have our lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to take a look at Milton. As I said yesterday, one of the key issues that we always have with us is the fact that we have people who are hyping this to the nth degree, and that gets people to stay in dangerous way. But fortunately we don't know, well we don't know exactly what the damage has been. But fortunately it came down extensively and came in in a much different area than they said. So we're going to take a look at that, and we're going to take a look at both the left and the right pushing panic about weather. No weather like this has ever happened before. This is the most important election of our lifetime. And on a new study, a couple of studies have come out looking at plastics in your brain. Interestingly they come to the nose. I wonder how that could have happened. Who knows. As we'd say, right, we'll be right back. Well, Marjorie Taylor Green is still being attacked by the mainstream media for saying that there was such a thing as Joe engineering, and of course we all know there is. The question is was that involved in what happened with the Hurricane Helene? And so as she's being attacked, she puts out a post and says, yes, they can control the weather. Here is Obama's CIA director John Brennan talking about it. Anyone who says they don't or makes fun of this is lying to you. By the way, the people know it. These the people know it, and they hate all of you who try to cover it up. And of course Brennan and others hate us as well. It's kind of a mutual mutual thing. Here's the clip that she put up.
Speaker 3: Another example is the array of technologies often referred to collectively as geo engineering, that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection or SAI, a method of seeding intryosphere with particles that can help reflect the Sun's heat and much the same way that volcanic eruptions do. An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels. This process is also relatively inexpensive. The National Research Council estimates that a fully deployed SAI program would cost about ten billion dollars yearly. As promising as it may be moving forward, an SAI would also raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions, which still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. On the g political side, the technology is potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions of the world at the expense of other regions, could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on sai's benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions, and as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI and others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, this is nothing new. He's there, by the way, at the Council on Foreign Relations. And if you say that these people are subversive globalist. Well, then your conspiracy theory there is right, Yeah, they are, and so as the CIA. The CIA were the people who are always pushing this idea of peak oil of fossil fuels. You know, they were the ones pushing this narrative, I'm sure behind the scenes to Time in Newsweek, who foolishly sat in nineteen seventy nine, we're going to be out of oil and gas by the middle nineteen eighties, and so we've got to have something else. We've got to have power. Now they're not saying got to have power, they're saying, you don't need power. You're not going to get power. Artificial intelligence is going to get all the power. We're going to pretend that nuclear energy is clean and doesn't have any issues, and we're going to let these corporations build it themselves and do it as fast as possible, no concern about safety. Right. But look, the issue has been and I've talked about this over a decade ago. They decent and still do have annual jew engineering conferences, and at one of them, I remember reading on air a paper from a paper that was put there, and they said, well, of course, and this is a decade ago. We know we can modify the weather. The question is who gets to control the thermostat? And I joked about it. I said, you know this issue between men and women, this is always too cold or too hot, And I said, you know that's and that's exactly what he said. Much more it gets to control the thermostat. Essentially, here's the deal. Maybe we could keep our cars and issue VSE and maybe they could get rid of heart right, or that'd be a good trade off. You see. The reality is the media is weaponizing this more than the Pentagon is. Quite frankly, they're weaponizing the weather. That's what the green agenda is always about. It is weaponizing the weather. And now I'm starting to see it on the right because now everything that happens, everything that's unusual, anything that can be perceived as an anomaly, whether it is an anomaly or not. Now you've got the right wing people out there saying it's geo engineer. They're putting this up just like the other people. Soon as there's a storm, if it's hot, if it's cold, if it rains, if it doesn't rain, it's climate change. And now the same thing is being done by the right because they can grab headlines with it. Left pushes men may climate change. The right is now pushing jew engineering. Well, I just got to say that fortunately if well, I mean that it did hit some other people, but think it hit a less populated area and there have been casualties in the area where it landed, So I'm not trying to minimize that. But the reality is is that if they were steering these hurricanes, they need to work on their they're steering ability. Okay, it's it's kind of like the Tesla self driving cars. You can see that it came in down around Brandon, Bradenton. I'm sorry, yeah, Brandon, it's dark Brandon now it's power outage. But it went into Bradenton rather than into Tampa, and of course one of the reasons that and it also de intensified, so when it hit it was one hundred and twenty miles per hour, and so that made it Category three and it landed about seventy miles south of Tampa. One of the big issues was that if it came into Tampa did a great deal of damage, course higher population center there, but if it damaged the port of Tampa, that was a critical part of the fuel infrastructure for the entire state coming in by water through Tampa Bay's port. And so from that standpoint when we look at it, it has a significantly further south track. It's going to miss Orlando in terms of the eye of the hurricane, and it is now diminished. As of five o'clock this morning, when I checked, it was eighty five miles an hour, So it's down to a tropical storm. It's not no longer hurricane. And it was still over land, I believe, about to head out into Atlantic, and so maybe Walt Disney put in a call to the Pentagon got But in terms of dollars, in terms of the number of people that were exposed to this, and in terms of the intensity, all of it was much less than they had said. And as I said, growing up in Florida, I heard this my entire life. You know, this is going to be the worst storm we've ever seen. It's going to directly hit us and all the rest of the stuff. And that's not to minimize what happens with it, but they always would overhype it, and it would always lose steam just as it was getting to the coastline. In most cases, it would or rapidly lose steam here. And so you know, we were hearing stuff like this is forever going to change the coastline. This is going to cost hundreds of billions of dollars. This may cost as much as we sent to Ukraine, and all the rest of this stuff. You will if you stay in your home, that will be your tomb. That's what the mayor of Tampa was doing, a Democrat. But anyway, they were even saying, we got to when it was out in the Atlantic and it was oscillating back and forth, twenty other class a category four, in a category five, We're going to have to have another category. You've got to have a category six. This type of thing. And so the hysteria from both the left and the right about this, and again it does not match the hurricanes that we know about one hundred and fifty years ago or a century ago, that type of thing, So the climate change thing is not true. And then the next part of this, Okay, this is in the anticipation anticipation of it. The tornadoes that were coming in, and the tornadoes are very serious. As I said, we went through so many hurricanes near and far when I was in Florida. But the most devastating thing to us personally was a tornado. I never saw anything like that, and it hit our house at one point in time, we were hit by a tornado. Now this was put up. I took a screenshot of this because you need to see what was said by somebody named concerned citizen. I don't know who this person is. This is an anonymous account. And they said two tornadoes, picture two tornado. Yeah, that's right. And it's been reported that multi numerous tornadoes today across Florida, estimated at over fifty When has this ever happened before? And they put up a video and notice, and this is what I really appreciate that Twitter has done. This is one improvement that Elon Musk has made. Even though I'm shadow band, this community notes here reader has added this context. This is not even a video of tornadoes formed by Hurricane Milton. This is a video of a storm in Nebraska in twenty fourteen. When has this ever happened before? Well, it happened in Nebraska in twenty fourteen, That's when it happened before. Look, tornadoes are frequently spun off of hurricanes, and they can be the most damaging aspect of it. But everybody, all the conservatives and the again, the geo engineering people. And I'm not saying that geo engineering is a fraud. It absolutely is not a fraud. But when you come in and you've got people, I don't know if who this is. This is an anonymous account, are they some kind of a you know, false flag troll? You know that happens. That's a real thing with anonymous accounts like that, especially the ones that are promoted by the social media accounts. Concerned Citizen Is that a CIA account? Yeah, what is that? I don't know. Put your name out there. You know, we have seen this type of thing before. Unfortunately, if you go back and look at Hurricane Andrew that went through a homestead, it was horrific and it was primarily a wall of her of tornadoes before the before the hurricane. That was in nineteen ninety two. And one of these quotes that has put into the article that was put up by W and D W and D trying to tell you this is geoengineering, we'd never seen anything like this before. They become as ridiculous and as over the top as the climate change people on the left. One person says, I've lived in Florida for thirty six years, and I've never seen anything like this, have you? Well, if you've lived there for thirty six years, thirty two years ago, in nineteen ninety two, Hurricane Andrew hit, there are many many tornadoes. As I said, I went through home homestead, and that type of thing the most expensive by far a hurricane that had hit Florida at that point in time. And that was after this person, four years after this person moved there. So I don't know what the deal is, But when has it ever happened before? Well, in Nebraska ten years ago, that was where that picture came from. You see what I'm saying. Let's stick to what's real, folks. All of this climate change and jew engineering is a distraction from FEMA. FEMA needs to be what we focus on and what we shut down and cut off. We got to focus on the institutions, not on the histrionics. It's hysterical people on the left and right. And then this. Okay, we've got you know, friends from college. One of them has really veered off to the extreme left because of a lifetime as a teacher in government schools, and it has really radicalized her, and so yesterday she was all about Thetis DeSantis de Santis, this criminal. It's almost as if he had engineered this storm, and actually he did a lot to prepare for it. But I said, if you want to criticize government's role in the storm, just take a look at how the road is jammed and how people can't get out of there. And part of the problem is that the government, all governments don't want to build roads anymore, and it's become so corrupt and so ineffective and impotent in their road building stuff that they can't build anything anymore. The whole process has become such insider corruption that they can't and they won't build roads. And so imagine if they had had adequate roads. And I mean, we're typically you're not near capacity, which is the situation in Florida, and these arteries that are like this. Those roads are very seventy five and been down there for quite some time, and I imagine it's a lot more grounded than it was last time I was there, but it was near capacity. They should have expanded it, but they don't. And so one thing that they did is a testimony to this, is that they opened the road shoulders so that more, you know, they have wider facilities, But how about putting some money into the infrastructure of our roads. And they don't do it because they all know, Republican and Democrat, that the plan is to make sure that people don't have private vehicles. Think about the fact that if we didn't have private vehicles. We talked about this yesterday. You know, what are you going to do? Worst case scenario is Jason Barker point out your electric vehicle, and I said, yeah, brings all new meaning to range anxiety, doesn't it. You're trying to get out of an area because you think something's coming and you don't have the range to get out of there. The gas stations were closing down, especially around those areas right there at the center, about seventy percent of them were closed on Tuesday. Had no gas in that type of thing. But that really would not be that big a difference issue if you didn't have to set in traffic for so long, if you could get to where you wanted to go, that would alleviate a lot of that. And of course, as I pointed out, this has been a long term known problem. As Joel Scousen pointed out his book Strategic Relocation. He said, be careful about Florida. You know, whenever there's some kind of emergency or something, you're going to be stuck in there because there's only a few major highways going north and south to try to get out of there, and so you know, that's the road capacity is something you criticize the government for. But that's not what she's criticized. She's all about the green age and the LGBT and other things like that. Milton reached a maximum intensity of one hundred and eighty miles per hour when it was out in the water. That's not unusual. The part of the issue is that we have so much monitoring equipment and we can monitor it so far out for so long. That helps to get people fraight in there on the side of caution. I understand that. But when you've gone through a lot of these different storms, you see two things. As I said, you see it being overhyped by the weather people. The government then jumps in and makes mandatory evacuation issues orders and things like that, and then you wind up with FEMA and other government agencies that stop you from getting back to your home. All these people left their homes, and I mean these neighborhoods are empty. Is it going to be looting?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: How a they going to get back? Because what I've seen in the past, you know, the coast of North Carolina and other places after FEMA really gathered strength like a hurricane. FEMA keeps people from going back to their homes. So you had the mayor Jane cast in Tampa. I can say, without any dramatization whatsoever, if you choose to stay in one of those evacuation areas, you are going to die. Well. Fortunately she was wrong about that. DeSantis did quite a bit of preparation. As a matter of fact, he brought in utility workers and linemen in advance to to restore the electricity. So we'll see how quickly that happens. The moral of the story of all this stuff is, don't believe the weathermen, especially, don't believe them when they start talking about what the weather's going to be like years from now, decades from now. That is something I have harped on, no pun intended, for many many years. These people who can't predict the weather are telling you what's going to happen decades from now, and now that they've been lying to us for fifty years. We have a long string of failed prophecies from these people, and we got to take them outside the camp and stone them rather than listening to them. But anyway, the preparations that were done, and again I'm not criticizing him for doing this. You have to be be prodent if you didn't do it right. Over fifty thousand linemen, the largest state jing have you totally workers in lignment and advances the storm at any time in American history, and this is what Dessantas was able to put together. So we've signed an additional six hundred ambulances currently in operation helping in the effort. The National Guard is deploying six thousand Florida National Guardsmen as well as another three thousand National Guardsmen from other states. They have thirty four search and rescue aircraft, five hundred tactical vehicles, including one hundred and eighty high water vehicles. This is the largest Florida National Guard search and rescue mobilization in the entire history of the state of Florida. And again, fifty thousand linemens, some of them from as far away as California, So send them up to North Carolina and Tennessee, because I think that there's certainly going to be things that need to be done there, but with that number of people, they should be able to accomplish that, I think fairly quickly. So Lala Harris, who wants to have all eyes on her, and that includes the eye of the hurricane, She's got to put herself at the very center of everything. And even though nobody was asking for her opinion, she called in to CNN to whine about Dysantis, and not even about Dysantis, but about Trump and his dangerous uh involvement in all of this stuff. Right, She said she doesn't like the fact that he's criticizing FEMA, which she thinks is just great, So she called in to CNN. She bashed Trump for his comments about FEMA's response to the storms. She said, this is dangerous. His speech is dangerous, His speech is unconscionable. Anybody who says that, folks is dangerous, unconstitutional and unconscionable, uncomfortable. She said. It will mislead desperate people to the point that those desperate people would not receive the aid to which they're entitled. Wait a minute, you're saying, because Trump criticizes FEMA, that these people aren't going to get the aid. Why is FEMA going to get its feelings hurt and walk away. You're not going to do anything, are you. You're out there talking about how you're going to have fifty seven million dollars to Lebanon and bragging about the fact that seven hundred and fifty dollars to the people who are there. As I said, the mayor of one of those towns that was wiped off face of the earth, his daughter implied to get that they wouldn't give her the full seven to fifty. They gave her three hundred. He said, that doesn't even cover the groceries she lost in the refrigerator. She goes on to say it's dangerous, This is dangerous, and this gamesmanship has got to stop. Yes, it does. She's the one who's doing it, as a matter of fact. Dangerous for her to criticize speech, dangerous for her to try to gaslight us with lies about what's happening with FEMA. It's not Trump that we're listening to. We're listening to the people who are there, and so it'll be good when she is removed off of the scene in thirty days, I hope. Anyway, she said, let's let the folks who are on the ground do the work that they need to do right now, in real time. That's right. You keep your FEMA people away from them. Okay, that's the way that happens. Where was FEMA, by the way, did they do any preparation for Milton like DeSantis did? A matter of fact, yesterday I talked about the fact some of these Christian missions they drive from a long way. They knew that the storm was coming in somewhere, and they set up a camp that was north of were quite a bit north of where they thought it was going to hit, and had everything ready, so as soon as the storm passed by, they went right in. Why didn't FEMA do that? So these Christian volunteers societies did that. The Santists didn't do that, or did that? Did that? But FEMA didn't do that. Right, So the Christian societies do it. DeSantis does it. They prepare in advance. They stage this stuff nearby, not FEMA, not FEMA. When asked if Congress should return to Washington to pass more funding for a disaster relief, Harris responded FEMA has what they need right now. Sounds just like Biden, the two of them flying over the area, shutting down rescue missions, coming back, Well, what needs to be done about the storm? Storm? What storm? Said Biden? Oh, oh, oh, that storm. They've got everything they need already and they're very happy. Well, you want to talk about something somebody that's dangerously out of touch. So Biden is criticizing Trump because it's all about gamesmanship. It's all about politics, and that's what they're projecting onto other people. And going after Marjorie Taylor Green because she talked about geoengineering. She responded, and this is in AOL. Doesn't even mention that clip of Brennan they talk about. So she wrote on Twitter on x yes they can control the weather, but they failed to mention that she put a clip in there of John Brennan, saying that that's how dishonest they are. Biden says that Ron DeSantis has his direct number, again, undercutting Lala Harris, who is so desperate for attention she's calling in to people. Let me let me read the script that somebody wrote for me. Let me read that's over the phone to you. I can't handle a personal appearance, because that just gets a bit too dodgy. As a matter of fact, if we look at what happened with her in sixty minutes. Everybody is talking about this clip.
Speaker 4: Teams said Prime Minister Netanya, who is not listening.
Speaker 5: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 1: But it seems that let's try it well, that this is their edited clip.
Speaker 5: Not listening, We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've got to be clear about where we stand. So let me do that again, okay. And the problem was that sixty minutes put out both versions. Put out one of the versions. In the first version it's part of their promo, I think, and the second one came out as part of the actual interview. So everybody's saying, we'd like to see the transcript, see just how much you have edited this. Trump was wise not to go on with him. It was obvious that CNN was laying in wait for him, just as CNN tried to rig the debate of the vice presidential debate. But again Biden says, DeSantis has got my direct now. DeSantis can handle this right. DeSantis in terms of LA laws whining about the fact that I tried to call him and her thing, it's like, well, go call CNN, they'll put you on. I'm not gonna put you on now. But he said, I didn't know that she had called. I'm not sure who they called. They didn't call me. Biden's got my number, she doesn't. Their characterization of it was something that they did. It wasn't anything that anybody in my office did. In terms of saying that it was political, he said. My approaches, she says, my approach is about new ideas, new policies that are directed at the current moment. And also, to be very honest with you, which she is right. My focus is very much on what we need to do over the next ten twenty years to catch up to the twenty first century. That's what she said on September thirteenth, and then this week when she went on the view, they said, what would you have done differently than Biden did the past four years. Well, nothing comes to mind. I don't know what to say. See, Lala is not just a liar, She's a stupid liar. That's the best high because it's pretty obvious what they're doing. So again she is. She goes on with a view and tries to blame Trump for what is happening with FEMA, and she gets hammered by everybody except the people in the view. She said, trumpets himself before the needs of others. I feel that he feared that he really lacks empathy. Duh. Whoever said that Trump's got empathy for any anybody? That's the most narcissistic politician you've ever seen in your life. Of course he doesn't have empathy. That is beside the point. It's your FEMA that you're out there bragging about. You're bragging about sending one hundred and fifty seven million dollars to Lebanon while you give seven hundred and fifty dollars to people in the area that's hit. So one person said. In Today's dose of unrivaled stupidity, Lala blames Trump for the FEMA failure with Hurricane Helene. She directed the FEMA funds to pay for the illegals. That's citizen free press. Another person comments and says, why is LA LA blaming Trump for FEMA's response with Hurricane Trump left office three and a half years ago. She's on the view instead of helping people who are impacted by this. And if I was going to blame Trump for something to do with FEMA, I would blame him for not getting rid of it. FEMA is unconstitutional. We never had FEMA until nineteen seventy eight. We don't need FEMA. I was twenty three years old before FEMA ever existed, went through a lot of hurricanes. We happened to manage it without having somebody block us out of our homes, and people want to stay behind and write out the storm only got much worse because of FEMA high handed efforts. So she did the same thing she went on with Colbert. Have you no empathy, man, she said, for the suffering of other people? How arrogant, how she is projecting this. Have you no sense of purpose if you purport to be a leader, to understand that being a leader means lifting people up in a time of need and not manipulating them. She's not raising tens of millions of dollars in Hollywood while all this stuff was happening. In the aftermath of it, you want to talk about empathy. So they open up and have a beer there on Stephen Colbert's program. You know, I guess they could maybe have her dress up like hypodermic need. No, that was men with Harry Leggs that they did that after they did the cartoon stuff. What a pathetic cheerleader. This guy is of everything evil. I can't stand Stephen Colbert. There are so many things that are funny about the vacts, as in weird and strange and scary, right, but that's not funny him. Fisted propaganda that gets people injured and killed is not funny, Cobert. Let's also not forget that while Americans are begging for help, she appeared on a sex podcast and then goes and raises money in Hollywood. Of course, but again it is appropriate for her to do that. She is, after all, a sex worker. It shows that even a prostitute can become president in the United States. And of course, you know, she is essentially the combination of two of the world's oldest professions, politicians and prostitutes. And being a prostitute first actually helps you a great deal with your politician profession. It's almost a kind of training, isn't it. Meanwhile, we got hotels in Florida and Georgia starting to raise their price yesterday from ninety five dollars to seven hundred dollars a night. Is that amazing? And some of these wearing Gainsville. I looked at this and say, Gainesville's only one hundred and thirty miles north of Tampa. If they're saying it's coming in Tampa, I mean they missed the landing spot by seventy miles, So I don't know what's going on. They have in this particular article from Daily Mail, they took screenshots of a lot of these different hotels. Hampton in and Suits and Brunswick, Georgia offered a room Wednesday night for sixty one, six hundred and seventeen dollars. I'm sorry this small print and I almost thought that was a question mark. It's questionable to charge those kind of prices. And I don't know. I just that's that's what you see happening, and they need to pass that around so people remember that hotel there La La meanwhile, raised fifty five million dollars in California, while North Carolinians lost everything. As she goes to the people in Hollywood, all of her friends, it was the entrance fee, was said. Nothing says out of touch like a ritzy gala in San Francisco where the elites come in for an entrance fee of nine hundred and twenty six six hundred dollars. This is restoration news. And then, in addition to the nearly a million dollars entrance fee to see her, if you want to picture with her, one hundred thousand dollars upon well, I don't know. You know, you talk about price couching. It couldn't happen to better. Look, I'd rather pay a thousand dollars to stay in a motel six than one hundred thousand dollars for a picture of Lalla with La La. Well, she said as she was there, sounding very much like Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz who's just had a near miss with a tornado. Right, it's good to be home. It's good to be home, as she clicked her heels and her ruby slippers. She doesn't have ruby slippers, but she is bedecked with jewels everywhere else. She goes around and she's got expensive jewelry. At the same time that Harris was collecting chicks in San Francisco, Ashville was completely underwater, with debris ballun trees cutting off countless North Carolina towns from help. Where is the empathy? Yeah, you're in charge here. Oh so you're going to go fundraise at least sixty four deaths. The current toll is now over two hundred untold millions without power or sell service. Yeah, empathy. She goes fundraising as an elderly Ashville couple and their seven year old grandson swept off a collapsing roof by the currents, leaving behind his mother, the family's sole survivor. She said, my grief is unfathomable. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp described the carnage in western Georgia as looking like a bomb went off. But La La was too busy whisking off to sunny La and a bevy of Hollywood actors awaiting her there to comment. By the way, if you she had a lunchtime special, I guess it's like the early bird special. If you want to go for lunch, it wasn't nine hundred and twenty six six hundred dollars you could get in for a mere two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I guess that's where the elderly, uh Hollywood celebrities go for that one, the Early Bird Special. At the same time, Helene's totrential downpour was just beginning to subside. By that time, the picturesque towns of Chimney Rock and Lake Loure, thirty five miles from Asheville, had ceased to exist, but Harris was doing public photo ops for one hundred thousand dollars apiece. She's literally put illegal aliens above Americans, steering over a billion dollars away from FEMA emergency service to migrants illegally crossing our wide open borders, says Restoration News. And of course, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper is no better. Another Democrat, He's done very little to help people. Actually, DeSantis had already sent up part of National Guard to help people. And then where is Hollywood, The people who are given fifty five million dollars to La La getting their pictures taken with her and so forth, Well, Hollywood is not anywhere to be found totally a wall on Hurricane Helene, and in this article from Hollywood into Into two dot com, they contrast this with what happened in the wake of Katrina. Katrina had massive casualties, about fourteen hundred people who died, but they heavily politicize that us His idea, he says, I think that was heavily politicized. If these people really cared, don't you think they would contribute a little. But they're not contributing anything, and you're legally what happened in the wake of Katrina in New Orleans. Hollywood took less than a week to officially respond to that crisis. In two thousand and five, scores of musicians and Hollywood celebrities, according to mpr rallied to raise funds for those impacted by the natural disaster. You had a concert for hurricane relief. Can be best remembered for Kanye West's race based attack on George W. Bush. Hollywood's charitable efforts extended to the corporate level as well. In addition to the multiple telethons and fundraising events, media companies like Disney, dream Works, ge parent company of NBC, Universal News Corps, Fox News, Revolution Studios, Sony, Time, Warner, Viacom. All of them were matching contributions to charitable organizations. So where's Hollywood this time when they point out, You've got a country music superstars, Luke Combs and Eric Church of Announcer's going to have a benefit concert for people who are victims of Hurricane Helen. Dolly Parton, as I mentioned before, had contributed a million dollars of her own money and a million dollars from her corporations, and Morgan Whalen wrote very large checks. I don't know the amount that he wrote. They said, compare that to all the musicians who are responding to Hurricane Katrina. You had Green Day, Beast Boys, Pearl Jam Harry Connick Junior and Wynton Marcellis, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Bono, Kerrie, Kelly Clarkson, Neil Young, the Foo Fighters, Mariah Kelly, Paul Simon, Garth Brooks, Diddy, jay Z, Patti LaBelle, and on and on. That's just a partial list, and I didn't even read the full partial list that they have. Didn't read the full partial list. Some of the big name actors who came out to help people after Hurricane Katrino Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, John Travolta, Morgan Freeman, Jamie Fox, Oprah Winfrey, Matthew McConaughey, Richard Gear, Mike Myers, Claire Danes, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Rock. Again, that's just a partial list. Why the massive disparity between that catastrophe in this one, Well, Hollywood into said. First of all, corporate media is trying to downplay the hurricanes aftermath because they don't want to embarrass Biden and law but they wanted to play it up to come after Bush for political purposes, as we would see for the speeches that they would make. And then the other reason is that it is even more sinister. Any outsized hurricane relief would draw attention to the effeckless response from FEMA and the Biden administration. MAJORCA has said FEMA is out of money, even though they continued to feed and house illegal aliens. Biden's tone deaf response, Oh yeah, they're very happy what storm. Imagine if Bush had said something like that, and yet the mainstream media doesn't even talk about it. Well, Disney contributed a lot of money. People were suspecting that Disney might face a two hundred million dollars hit. As I said, it seems to have diminished significantly by the time it hit short and rapidly diminished after that. And so they dodged that one. They were talking about how it might face a two one hundred million dollars hit, but that did not happen. And then there was also projection yesterday before it was hitting it said Milton could trigger one hundred and seventy five billion dollar worst case damage scenario. Always everything was the worst, the worst, the worst case, and maybe even over the top of the worst case. And that's why I say the media and the politicians and the weathermen, they always exaggerate, and it is it makes it more dangerous, especially when you have situations and I think you know the situation with Helene as well as with Hurricane Frien when we were in North Carolina. You know, having watched the media and the weatherman Krai Wolf for so long, I looked at this, It's like, where's so far inland that's not going to be anything. And yet because we had about as much rain as the worst case scenario on the coast of Florida got out of Milton, we have about that much rain with friend, even though we were all the way in and around the Raleigh area, and it caused trees to come down all over the place, even though there wasn't that much rain. So you never know what it's going to be. And we still don't have any information about what is going on with that, and we hope again we've kept our prayers Grammy for God. Hope that she made it through this. She may not have any power, right, you've not seen any comments from her. Okay, she may not have any power. But pray for her and the other people in the way of this hurricane, and we can be glad that these scenarios look like they're not going to be a situation. Nevertheless, as they're talking about all of this money, you have an article from vax saying just how doomed is home insurance. It says, not just the people before this happens that say we're going to have one hundred and seventy million billion dollars worth of damage or something like that, but the insurance industry will use everything to raise rates, just like they do with cars. Right, They're always looking for some excuse to raise rates. And so this is an article from Vox talking about the poor insurance company, how they just you know, I'm sure they don't want to raise rates at all, but they just have to. It's going to be harder than ever to ensure your home another reason to get you out of your home, just like car insurance is a reason to get you out of your car. And there's a partnership between the government and the insurance companies, especially when they required and of course I don't think that they have insurance requirements for your home, but if you've got a mortgages most people do, it's going to be required by your bank. So whenever you got something that is a required a requirement like that, whether it's a vaccine or whether it is insurance, whether or not you want it, or whether or not it's any good price is going to skyrocket because they're going to use any excuse to raise the rates. It's just like the pharmaceutical companies. It has no bounds. And you know, we're not looking we're looking at this. We're not looking at insurance rates taking off because of climate change. We're not looking at it taking off because of hyperinflation. This is hyper greed they're really talking about. So Florida homeowners already pay the highest rates on average, more than ten thousand dollars per year, well above the national average of about twenty four hundred dollars per year. US home insurance rates jumped eleven zero point three percent on average over the entire United States. Do you think these insurance companies are on the verge of going out of business? Of course not. I mean they took a big hit after the Trump shots killing people. That's like a once in two hundred year vent. I mean, we're more than three standard deviations away from me. And what's going on with this? It must be we know that nobody is dying if they get the vaccine. And even though these deaths, said the guy with the insurance company Indiana One America. He said, even though we're being told that these excess deaths are not COVID all kinds of other things like blood clots and heart attacks and stuff, we know that it's COVID. Even though they're saying it's not COVID. We know that it's COVID. And the other thing that we know is that nobody dies if they get the vaccine. Therefore, I say, and this is what the guy actually said, it's unbelievable. Therefore, we know that the people who are dying are dying of COVID and they're unvaccinated people who are dying of COVID. So we need to push people to get vaccinated. Make that a requirement for insurance or something. Some Flaridians have seen their rates hike as much as four hundred percent over the past five years. So do you think this is hyper greed? I do? I do. And of course they're going to cover for them, and they're going if they say anything about it. And in their article what they do is they talk about, well, it's just climate change, just one of the effects. See how climate change is going to affect you. We've got a lot of comments here when we read these lt Oracle of True says, I'm in the Saint Augustine area and the Santas was in front of this storm all week. He's done an outstanding job. The main problem was all the gas stations ran out of gas during the evacuation. Yeah, I mean, nobody has done this kind of forward staging. It wasn't done by the federal government, wasn't done by FEMA. I mean, you can trust the fact that he's got fifty thousand people out there just to work on power, six hundred ambulances and all the rest of this stuff went. A week after what happened in Asheville and surrounding areas, FIMA hadn't done anything nothing. A week later he was doing all this stuff a week before the progress retort. Thank you very much for the tip. I sent you an email this morning and coded in Dennis Gassinch's campaign manager to set up an interview. Dennis has assisted with my local and evers and his congressional campaign. Can you scroll that up care? His congressional campaign is centered around peace. Yeah, I'd be interested to talk to And I know that he worked significantly with Gerald Sealinti with that, and he's worked in the past with Ron Paul, So I'll take a look at that. Thank you. Jona and Awodi says FEMA is an extortion racket. All of government is. All of government is extortion and protection. And if you don't want their protection, they're like organized crime. No, no, you got to be protected from me. Right, you want to make sure your legs. I don't know what you breaks your leg they better pay me. It's an extortion racket for preferred vendors, and it fights to prevent any aid or assistance from unpreferred vendors. That's what we've seen as well in the past. Yeah, it is. That's a big part of why they shut the stuff down. But of course you also have people who are caught up in this beer mindset. I'm in charge here, right, like the little deputy sheriff, and so there's that aspect of it which makes it even worse. It's also corruption and the preferred vendors, and we've had people say, no, you're not allowed to bring this stuff in. You don't have you didn't have my permission. You don't have my permission, you're not on our preferred vendors list. Yeah, been that way for years. Corruption is going worse with each storm, absolutely true. And shame on Trump for not doing anything to shut it down or any of these previous presidents. You know, Reagan could have shut it down and should have shut it down. All of the assistance that you're going to get from government, All of this could be handled, which is block grants of money, right, can you scroll that down? Let's see them sellers. Did y'all see where they're allowing some through traffic in the Smoking Mountains National Park, but there's now checkpoints and the big rig trucks must travel at night. Did not see that. Yeah, that's one of the interesting things about Smoking mount In National Park. And it is visited by more people than it's about four times a little bit more than four times a number of people that visit the second and subsequent top ten. So it's because of its close proximity to a large part of the population. But it's also one of the earliest parks, and so there's a public road that runs through it. That's why they can't charge people for coming into it. So it has always been free until the Biden administration the last year or so puts some guy in that decided that he's going to block off where people park and you're going to have to have pay and get a ticket in order to know a little thing in order to go in there and stop. But they can't stop you because of the public road from going through. Now, if we had a decent Republican governor, which we don't, he would have stopped that because it was already an agreement that they would never charge to come in. So they're kind of getting around the edges of this stuff. But yeah, they have people who can drive through there. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some news. We have a trial that is going on now where the ATF is trying to extend its jurisdiction. Like every other bureaucracy, they metastasize like a cancer.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Trump gave them a major play for power when he said, yeah, we're going to do this stuff by executive order. We're going to do it by the bureaucracy that is one hundred percent under the presidency. Yeah, they make it like it's some mysterious thing. We are going to drain the swamp. Well, the swamp is underneath the White House, all of it. But yeah, let's pull that up again. So we now have them as they're talking about gun stuff. You actually had in testimony the government lawyer said that government said that cap guns shoot bird shot. Yeah, they actually said that. Here's what they said. Justice Leidos is talking, well, you undergo a conversion, but before it's converted, it must be a weapon. Right, And then Preliger says, well, that's right. We certainly don't dispute that it has to be an instrument of combat designed and intended to be used in this way, and Congress made it clear in statutory history. The reason it was there terms because objects out there, toys and tools that have been well known non weapon use, but actually do expel projectiles through the action of an explosive. A cap gun is an example of this. That's right. Did you know that? Did you know that cap guns? This person has obviously never had a cap gun? What a deprived person childhood? This person that's had never had a cab gun. No, cap guns don't expel anything. I had so many cap guns are really big when I was a kid, had some man of those things. Are no projectiles in a cap gun. It's a roll of paper and as you're pulling the trigger pulls that roll around and it's got a little dot of a very very small dot of gunpowder. You know, when the hammer hits that, it explodes and makes this really neat smell. The kids like, that's really the smell of gun power. It's great. We've also got a Afghan man arrested by the FBI allegedly planning to attack crowds on election day. Now, what most of them don't tell you is that he's not just an Afghan man. He's also a CIA man. He worked for the CIA in Afghanist man. So I don't know what's going on. I mean, is this one of the situations where the FBI goes out and runs a patsy sets them up? Or is this reel and run by the CIA. Either one of these could be true. Na Sir Ahmad Tahiti of Oklahoma City told investigators after his arrest October the seventh that he had planned his attack to coincide with election day next month, and that he and his co conspirator expected to die as martyrs. According to charging documents, he arrived in the US September twenty twenty one, had taken steps in recent weeks to advance his attack plans, including by ordering AK forty seven rifles, liquidating his family's assets, and buying one way tickets for his wife and child to travel home to Afghanistan, so he might actually be like a CIA plant instead of a patsy by the FBI. Fisch Will say that he also consumed Islamic state propaganda. That's probably how they identified him, wed to a charity that functions of the front for militant group and communicated with one person who the FBI determined from a prior investigation was involved in recruitment. And so he and this unnamed co conspirator. That's kind of interesting and suspicious, isn't it. Yeah, again, these things are never what they seem. Well, you got the FBI and the CIE fall who notes what's true here? This is like trying to figure out what's going on in the war in the Middle East. I mean, nobody's going to tell you the truth about anything. After the two advertised a sale of personal property on Facebook, the FBI listed an informant last month to respond to the offer and to strike up a relationship. He was already on their radar, according to them, because of his what he read online and who's associated with right, he has special intelligence and the social media and the Internet. That's what it was always designed for. By the way, the informant later invited them to gun range, where they ordered weapons from an undercover FBI official who was posing as a business partner of the informant. After he was arrested, he told investigators that he had planned the attack for election day and would target a large gathering of people, so you know who knows. But this is what I think is interesting. He worked as a CIA guard in Afghanistan, and two sources with knowledge of the matter told this to NBC News. This is mainstream media. This is not a conservative organization when asked to comment. When NBC asked the CIA to comment, they declined to comment. He entered the country in September twenty twenty one, about a month after the US military completed its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan after twenty years of being there. So he was working with the CIA. Then he comes here and he does this well part of what is happening in the aftermath of the hurricanes, and of course this has to do with both hurricanes. One in Helene, it shut down Baxter International in North Carolina, the largest IVY fluid manufacturer in the country, and then adding to that, Brawn Medical, the country's second largest maker of IVY fluids, announced Tuesday that it would temporarily close to its facilities in Daytona Beach, Florida. Those are going to be opening up right away. I'm sure Daytona Beach was quite a bit north of where the hurricane went. But nevertheless, I thought this is interesting because of the concentration of infrastructures. One of the problems when you got everything controlled by just a handful of corporations. Part of the consolidation of everything, you know, leads to this kind of what we're seeing around the mines that are in North Carolina as well.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Now that is there because of the geographical location of these resources, but you have other things like that that have happened. I remember years ago, and I mentioned this last week when I was talking about lithium mines and how there were floods in Thailand and all of a sudden, the supply of hard disk drives dried up, got very expensive, and that lasted for a few months because most of the world's supply of hard disk drives is made in this one little area of Thailand. Who knew, and then when that flooded, that happened. So this is again another example of how vulnerable our infrastructure is. So many things that we take for granted, we don't realize just how consolidated the infrastructure is. When we talked about infrastructure, we don't realize how dirty it is. In many cases as well, This is a company called Bruce Pack I've never heard of before, big meat producer. They've now recalled over nine million pounds of ready to eat meat and poultry because of listeria being found. These products were shipped to other establishments and distributors nationwide, then distributed to restaurants and to institutions. I guess they don't sell retail, maybe they sell wholesale. So nine million pounds of meat recalled due to listeria contamination. And this is not bores Head, and that's a separate one. SOS routine testing found listeria there and so far there have been no cases of anybody sick. This was ready to eat chicken was the source of the contamination, but we did have As we have seen cases of listeria, it can take a while for that to show up. Boar's Head, by the way, is facing multiple lawsuits related to death and illness. They said it can take up to it can take one to four weeks for listeria to show up, but it can sometimes present itself in the same day, and so Boar's Head is facing big, big lawsuits. I don't know if they're going to make it out of this or not. Because they've had people who have died from that listeria, and we have officials warning consumers to throw out millions of eggs as a recall has been upgraded. This is a farm known as Milo's Poultry Farms. They issued a recall. They're out of Wisconsin. They said there was a salmonella outbreak again. There have been no deaths. Sixty five people fell ill, twenty four were hospitalized with salmonella poisoning. The eggs were sold to stores and restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan over the summer. But the cost of eggs, they said, has increased one hundred and forty seven percent since Biden took office. You've done a great job getting U eggs Canyway, we've got eggs coming out. We just took to people who were collecting supplies for a relief and everything. We took eighty four as down to which still got all over the place. But anyway, the cost of eggs have gone up one hundred and forty seven percent. And part a large part of that which I don't see in this article from bright Bark is all of the bird flu nonsense that is happening. And I guess we say, one bird flu over the cuckoo's nest. They're in Washington, DC as they're shutting everything down unnecessarily. Well, one person he doesn't have to worry about the skyrocketing costs of eggs is Michael Jordan. That's right. Take a look at Air Jordan and what it looks like now he's got a private jet. This thing is very impressive and very expensive. He just took delivery of a brand new twenty twenty four Gulf Stream. This is a G for those of you who are out there shopping for one. This is a G six fifty er, twenty two seats, seven dollars per hour to fly, it cost about a million per year and fixed expenses. It requires a flight attendant flying four hundred hours per year. The annual budget of three point nine million dollars before debt service. That's Michael Jordan there, And as I look at this, it makes me wonder if his unpleasant experience flying with Karen and I had anything to do. I think I've told this story before, maybe not. When I was looking to move back to the East Coast, had some job interviews and they flew me in that first the company I was interviewing with in Florida, flew me in and then data General flew me up to Research Triangle Park to the drop there. So we went through Atlanta and what had happened was the ACC Tournament had happened, and everybody that was the year that n C State and Jim Valvana won the tournament. They were the underdog the Cinderella Tournament. Everybody was so excited about that. They were there in Raleigh. But of course Research Trungle Park, you've got you know, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. And in those three cities you got in C State, Duke and UNC Chapel Hill that he played for. Well, they had been picked to win because they had Michael Jordan, and they unexpectedly lost and so they had to book in the last minute and fly commercial of all things. And so we were on that plane and they came in and they asked everybody to move if you had an aisle seat, and so Karen and I got split up, and these guys came in and I can't understand why they got their own private jets of thin can afford them because their legs were all over the place. I mean, they had to sit on the aisle, these long legs and they're thinking out. It was really comical. And I got moved, moved back, and the guy that I was setting with says, well, it's Michael Jordan. Said who's he? I had no idea who he was. And you know this is I didn't follow sports. I didn't follow college basketball. He was still in college. And he said, you don't know who Michael Jordan is because this guy is going to be unbelievably rich, and so, oh that's nice, you know, I didn't care. And so Karen is seated in a different place and the lady comes by with some drinks and Karen. She gave Karen something. He said, no, I want that other thing. So the stewardess gets kind of flustered and it's going back and forth and trips over some of the legs that are out in the aisle and it spills what was it? Was it? Coffee? Coke? Spills coke all over Michael Jordan. Oliver is back, okay, And I mean these guys were expecting win the tournament. They didn't win the tournament. They got packed into this plane and are flying and cramped commercial not commercial even there there Well, it's a commercial flight, but I mean, they're they're just they're back in, not even a first class or anything. I don't even know if the plane had first class. But so he gets this, you would expect that, you know, he might blow up, especially because some of these sports guys are Prima Donna's and he was so incredibly nice and understanding about it. That was what amazed me. That was what impressed me. Didn't care about the basketball stuff, but I thought that's a lot of character there. Karen eventually wound up teaching management organizational stuff at for Corporation, and his brother took one of her classes, and she said he was just the nicest guy as well. But that's our Michael Jordan's story. And I guess after that expense, that experience, he's willing to buy this incredibly expensive jet just to avoid that again. And then we have this, we have museum worker mistakes a beer can artwork for garbage and tosses it in the trash. Roger Scrutin would not be surprised. Roger Scrutin has talked for so long, well he's dead now, but he talked a great deal about the loss of beauty in art and architecture. Now we have art that is literally indistinguishable from trash. Only Musum said, well, we don't blame the person who's cleaning up. It does look like trash. But here knows how much this stuff cost. Hand painted cans created by a French artist in nineteen eighty eight, picked up as garbage and tossed into the can. French artist Alexandra Levey titled all the Good Times We Spent Together. It's displayed a museum showing what appears to be nothing more than two empty beer cans to the naked eye, you know, just like La La and Kobert left them or something, you know, after our interview. So yeah, it's you have to be a very sophisticated elite a fictionado to really discern the fact that this is not just beer cans, but it's really fine art. For those the rest of us, it just looks like a can of tough beer, doesn't it. So can you spot the elite art involved in all this? The person as a matter of fact that the museum said, well, in a way, it's actually a testament to the effectiveness of his art. Then it would be mistaken for trash. Speaking of trash and having opposing as off as some kind of artwork. The Amazon's version of the Lord of the Rings series, which Traviss really wanted to go, I said, well, you know, the thing debut a year ago. Yeah, but they've just done another season of it. Let's go back and watch the first one. And you know, we've seen the reviews about how wilke it was, but it was just unbelievably bad. Now, one of the people who is putting this show together for Amazon says that this take on The Lord of the Rings is really about climate change. Amazon's Lord of the Rings the Rings of Power streaming on their side, is now claiming the showrunner is that the Tolkien classic is about climate change. Patrick McKay, one of the Rings of Power showrunners, compared the destruction of the dwarf city of kazad Doom to climate change. The producers have chosen to make the fall of the Dwarf Kingdom and kazad Num, also known as Moria, a more protracted event. The fight over the subterranean city will stretch from season two, which has just ended into season three. In Tolkien's original works, the fall of the city is not described as having fallen over a long stretch of time. It has just said to have fallen to the monstrous dragon known as the Balrog, whose fiery wrath caused the Dwarfs to flee their great city. But the guy said this, he said, it's a thing where you know, how does societies fall? Usually it's gradually and then all at once. Where do you get that idea from? Yeah, that was that was Ernest Hemingway, he said, you know, in his novel, I think it was The Suntle also sets it's a really rich guy who's lost everything, said, how does somebody have that kind of money like you have? How do they go broke? And says, well, gradually then suddenly. And we've talked about that a great deal, and he is right, that's what happens to civilizations and empires and things like that. Really does. But that's not what happened in the book. Just another example of how they want to reinterpret it. And then, of course when he says that the gradually suddenly thing, or he says all at once, he says, if you want to use climate change as a metaphor, climate change is not an event. Climate change is a process that ebbs and flows it's always headed in a dark direction. No, it's just lies that come and go that have never been None of it has ever been proven. He said, I think a kingdom is great and as powerful as Kazan Dum does not fall in a moment, but maybe this guy's career will. It should Anyway, the fall is a product of many disasters over time, just like his career, and so yeah, it is. They actually have a quote here from from Tolkien. We used to always and that's one of the reasons I think Travis wanted to go back and look at it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I used to always get the family together and we would read The Lord and the Rings every fall. You know. Tolkien hated the idea that his book was about metaphor, But it's filled with Christian metaphor. I mean it just comes out of him. And it may not have been conscious, but unconsciously all over the place, perhaps more effective than C. S. Lewisu did it intentionally. Tolkien said, I didn't do any of that stuff as an allegory or metaphor anything. I don't like that I didn't do it. Well, you can see it all over the place. These people are consciously putting stuff in to push their religion, which is climate change. He unconsciously put it in with his Christianity, so, as they point out, it was nothing like the fall of us, as it had absolutely no parallels to climate change, as they quote from the Lord of the Rings. Thus they roused from sleep a thing of terror, the flying from thing Gordon had lain hidden in the foundations of the earth since the coming of the Host of the West a ball rog of more Goth Durham was slain by it in the year after that name the first his son, and then the Glory of Maria passed and its people were destroyed or fled far away. Not climate change. These people who did the climate change that they just can't help lying to us, can they. The entire production has been replete with virtues. Secondly, abound diversity and rates they choose, as we pointed out, And by the end of season one, the billion dollar production had lost sixty three percent of his audience. Is that all they lost? Dravis to me, about fifteen minutes into the first episode, I can't believe that they had thirty four percent of the people still sticking around at the end of the first season, and it's gone down a sharp drop off after season two as well. Well, you know, one of my big criticisms when we talked about it was just how bad the music wise, it was all a very bad imitation of the Lord of the Rings movies. And I said, you know, one of the things that really bothered me about it was Howard Shore had a great soundtrack and they're recognizable, many recognizable leak motifs in the music. Themes they you know, were melodically interesting themes and they were attached to different places or characters and things like that. And this person didn't do anything like that at all. It's just kind of fake, nondescript sounds that are there that are kind of orchestral and kind of you know, they'll have choruses that are singing or something like that. You know, film music is becoming like those beer cans in the museum and a bad imitation, something that is ugly. This was sent to me by docu Garden, as a matter of fact, And this is from a guy. He does a lot of videos about music on YouTube. He's got a big following. I don't even know how to pronounce his name. I don't know if it is Rick Beato or Beato or whatever how he pronounces his name. But he does have interesting videos. I've seen them from time to time, and this was sent to me he said. You know what, I was talking to my young daughter and said, what is the we're thinking about that? Who is the most famous musician of all times? If you can figure it out?
Speaker 8: You know, I've been thinking about some of the videos I've made recently where I'm comparing you know, let's say the Taylor Swift versus the Beatles based on that New York Times article, or contemporary music versus music of the past. And I thought, you know, all this stuff of trying to compare who's bigger? Is Taylor Swift bigger than the Beatles? And comparing music from sixty years ago to music today is really kind of ridiculous. There's a person whose music is far better known than anyone from the Beatles or the Rolling Stones or Led Zeppeler, Jimmy Hendrix to Taylor Swift, to Beyonce to The Weekend to Drake to Kendrick Lamar put together, You're probably thinking, what, No, there's someone whose music is known in every culture in the world, in the United States, all through South America, all through Asia, all through Europe. This person's music is known by more human beings than any musician's music ever in the history of human beings. And you're like, come on, Rick, give me a break. So I'm not walking with my daughter Leilely yesterday, my eleven year old, and I said.
Speaker 6: Listen to this.
Speaker 8: So as soon as I started playing that, Leila is like John Williams. Who doesn't know John Williams. Everyone knows John Williams. Who doesn't know Star Wars. I know people that have never seen a Star Wars movie, none of them and know that theme.
Speaker 6: That theme is ubiquitous.
Speaker 8: It is everywhere, and it's been everywhere since nineteen seventy seven, just that theme. If you just think about this, everyone knows that theme.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is interesting, isn't it. He has great themes, amazing orchestration. He really is a musician, unlike the MTV generation where they get somebody who's attractive and have them dance while they've got auto tunes stuff in the back that's not even music both. John Williams is going to go down as one of the greatest composers of all time, no doubt about it. Back in college, even before he did the bulk of his work. There was a guy that I knew that was in a music class, and he was saying that at that point in time, he said, who is the best twentieth century composer of serious music? Says John Williams without a doubt. When you look at it, it's not just how popular he's been because of what he did for the movies. And of course we're not going to see movies that are going to be as popular as they were because you don't have that kind of artistry anymore in the soundtracks. I always go back and look at the tribute that Steven Spielberg paid to him about Et, which I was not fond at all of that movie, but I did like the soundtrack. And so he shows the picture of Et flying on the bicycle, and he shows it silent, and then he plays it again with the music of John Williams, and there was like WHOA. That just made the whole thing come alive. You look at the careers of Stevens, film can feel like George Lucas were made by John Williams. So we're going to take a quick break. Here's a little bit more John Williams.
Speaker 6: Defending the American dream you're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, and thanks to docu Garden for subscribe Star. Subscriber who past that that cl along about John Williams. Appreciate that and thank you for supporting us on a subscribe star as well. Folks, if you would like to know how you can help us that would you know that is a very important part base of our support. A subscribe star helps us to know kind of where our budget is and so we really do appreciate people who have support us. And if you want to know how you can support this show, we don't put it behind a firewall, but we do have If you go to the Davidnightshow dot com you can see the links to various places where you can support us on ze on cash app and a subscribe star.
Speaker 1: And other places. So we really do appreciate your support. Let's talk a little bit about masks. It's all masquerade and all the mouse the masketeers that are out there. A new study has found that we have a tremendous amount of plastic in our body, especially in our brain. It is focused in the frontal line of our brain and they found a great deal of it in nasal passages as well. I wonder what it could be. What have people been putting over their noses lately? The Gold report. Yeah, yeah, it's exactly what is happening. Microplastics are tiny shards of plastic anywhere from around five millimeters wide to just one nanometer wide. More specifically, have been found in the brain and the frontal cortex, the part of the brain thought to be responsible for higher human functions such as abstract thinking, creativity, decision making, which tells us, folks that the mask wears are never going to figure this out. It's too late. It's light. That's why I guess you still see some other people still wearing these things. Professor Matthew Kempin, author of the study, told media that the concentrations of plastics that he and his team discovered were around four micrograms per gram, meaning that they constitute about a half a percent of the brain. He noted that over the past eight years, the amounts of plastics researchers have been finding have increased quite considerably. Now here's the interesting thing. They do this study and they go back they said, well, well we compared it to brain samples from twenty sixteen. I won't know why they went back to twenty sixteen. Why not back to twenty twenty or something. Why not do some intermediate stuff. But they only have their data point is twenty sixteen and today. And when they I guess maybe when they sent Igor in to get the other brains, he dropped him or something. I don't I'll be normal here. Compared to autopsy brain samples from twenty sixteen, that's about fifty percent higher. So they're not doing this every year.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 1: We got a data point in twenty sixteen, another one in twenty twenty four. They also observe that the most common type of plastic found was polyethylene, widely used the packaging of all kinds, both hard plastics soft ones such as those used in bags. A few months past and then another study came out with a possible answer to the question of how plastics managed to enter the brain via the nose. Who knew the nose? New research from the University of South palo and the University of Berlin. They say the discovery of microplastics both in the nose and the all factory bulb located at the base of the brain. Researchers found that the most common plastic in the nasal passages was polypropylene like polyethylene she used for packaging food storage, both hard and soft plastics. And so one of the professors who did the study said, well, I think this is because people are breathing while indoors. You shouldn't do that, by the way, you know, you should only breathe when you're outdoors. But what do we do when they walk us indoors and tell us to put on a man How many times did Karen and I drive past the couple that were in a car with the windows rolled up, husband and wife, and they both got masks on, and we were writing in a convertible with no mask. Breathing within indoor environments could be a major source of plastic pollution in the brain. No, that's not what changed in eight years. Has there something happened in our environment, you know that has changed everything so that you would now all of a sudden start accumulating plastic in your brain and your nose and your olfactory bulb.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: The research team also noted that the plastic fragments that they found were quite large. Some of them had a diameter of ten microns, from which they concluded that the level of smaller nanoplastics which entered the human body is much higher than was previously thought. So the study mentioned higher concentrations of plastics also correlated with lower sperm counts. Everything that the globeless do is targeted towards population reduction, and so this article from the Gold Report says, it's the masks stupid. Yeah, it really is. Between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty four, there was no particular comment on why those years were chosen, but without wondering whether there could be some reason why from the years twenty twenty onward people's brains might suddenly be filling up a plastic via the nose. As the other study mentioned earlier noted, Oh yeah, so if she flutes, she's made of wood. Who are you so wise in the ways of science to figure that? Fortunately, yet another study, published in a quite obscure journal Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety in April of twenty twenty four, set out to examine the potential of face masks for the content and the release of inanimate toxins. This was quite an extensive piece of research, as it reviewed one thousand and three studies covering surgical textile and N ninety five masks. Researchers were very concerned at their findings. They said most studies, sixty three percent of them, showed alarming results with high micro and nanoplastics release exceedances could also be evidenced for volatile organic compounds xylene, acroline and fas things like that. So you know, again, we didn't know. I mean, we saw when all this stuff was happening. We saw people who were frantic about all this stuff. We could see how they were getting acne over their face where the face mask was. And I talked about at the time. I said, you know, this is the reason they call them face diapers, because your body eliminates waste through your mouth as well, and they're dirty diapers that you're wearing all day and you're getting a diaper rash on your face. Well, they say here, plenty of scientists knew that already, but they didn't tell you. The study conceded that masks do have their uses when it comes to filtering out large particles of dirt and other items that people don't want to inhale, but concluded that the risks of wearing them were considerable enough to be weighed against any benefit risk and benefits, risk and benefits. There's no way, no way that it is going. They're telling us that the viral particles which they were never able to isolate, but they're telling us that these viral particles that they imagine have a size that is so small. As I pointed out, the correct analogy is to say that you're going to put up a hurricane fence and to keep out mosquitoes and so. Well, no, it's because it's attached to spittle particles and that type of thing. It's like, well, that doesn't work either, because as a study in New South Wales or two thousand and two showed that after people wore these things for twenty minutes in a medical environment that's what they were studying, they found that most of about half of the doctors anything didn't even wear them during surgery. They didn't believe it was effective, but that those who did, after about twenty minutes, a mask became saturated and as a result, they would push out spittle particles that were smaller. Those smaller particles would travel farther than they would have normally and remain airborne longer. So none of it made any sense from the very beginning. According to our data, they said, they also carry risks these masks do depending on the application, a risk benefit analysis is necessary. You're being exposed to potentially harmful toxins which pose a significant health risk, especially as the toxins are right up against your noses and mouths. Undoubtedly, mask mandates have been generating an additional source so potentially harmful exposition to toxins with health threatening carcinogenic properties at population level with almost zero distance to the airways. They cited numerous other studies, most if not all of which have received no media attention. I've never seen anybody talk about this two thousand and two study anywhere alternative media. Either in New South Wales, they've drawne similar conclusions with regard to a long list of toxins found in face masks of all kinds. And by the way, that study in two thousand and two didn't exist in a vacuum. And the reason that came up was because New South Wales when they first came up with the SARS outbreak in Hong Kong and places that that everybody started wearing masks in Asia. The Australian government there New South Wales had a massive fine. So don't you tell anybody this is going to protect them against sars. And if you do something like one hundred thousand US trillion dollars if you sold these masks. That's why the mass say it's not going to protect you from anything. Right, there's a reason for that. There's a precedent for that. It goes back to two thousand and two. All this stuff was based on what they knew was a lie from the very beginning. They also noted that such close up and prolonged exposure to the toxins and the face masks could cause bacteria to multiply and encourage antibiotic resistance, and of course that you can see it as plain as the acne on their face. They pointed out that the dead space between the mask and the wearer's face is extremely unhelpthed the environment, even without the added presence of toxins and plastics. Humans inhale emissions from a mask at a nearly zero distance. They swallow water droplets originating from the moist dead space, enriched with mask ingredients. And by the way, one of the other studies I was talking about the fact that you know as you're breathing in the air. Same as that other studies said, Look, you're pushing out the particles that are smaller, remain airborne, longer, travel farther. Same thing is true in reverse, as you suck the air in, all of these toxins and everything are getting smaller and it travels farther and deeper down into your lungs. So it's bad for both exhaling and inhaling, both for other people as well as for you. They stress the difficulty in breathing through a mask leads many people to breathe through their mouth instead of their nose, which deprives them of the immune protection of the nasal passages. Meanwhile, widely read medical journals, such as a British medical journal, are still pushing studies on the benefits of wearing face masks. They will never stop lying to you. Never it is, do we have Tony see you're going to join us? Okay, Guard Goldsmith, good to see your guard. Liberty Conspiracy. You can find him on substack as well as on rock Fin and Twitter Monday through Friday in the evenings at I think is at six o'clock, I think he says Darth Vader's theme is a mashup of Tchaikowsky's Slavic march and holsts. Yeah, the Mars, the planets. Yeah, that's right. But you know he's he's not totally original, but you know, you can look at the influences of a lot of different composers over a lot of different things.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we've got Tony who is ready for us. So we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. The common Man. They created common Core, dumb down our shoulder. They created common Past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing, and the communist future. The common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. And their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us, financially. Please keep us in your prayers.
Speaker 7: The Davidknightshow dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right. Joining us now is Tony Ardaban of why is Wolf Gold? And Tony has kindly set up David Knight dot Gold that'll take you to wise Wolf and let him know that she came to us. It's a great place to get gold and silver. Now is a great time to accumulate gold and silver, as we've been talking about. We're going to talk a little bit more about that now. What is happening economically, and of course wolf Pack, which is something unique that Tony offers. It's a large buying group that you can help. Helps you to get a discount and also sign up for a fixed amount each month. Let you do cost averaging and gradually save and gradually start to get outside of this Fiat system. Thanks for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 4: It's great to be here, David.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, Good to have you on. Let you know I saw this the other day and I mentioned this to you when off air, Bablin b said Ron Paul has decorated for Halloween by putting up the spooky National Debt counter in his front yard. Someone said, I have trouble walking by his house alone anymore. I almost fainted when I saw the thirty five trillion dollars a couple hours ago this evening, and it's added even more while I've been standing here talking. It's scaring all the neighborhood kids. Well, they're the ones who are going to have to pay for it, aren't they. That's exactly right.
Speaker 10: It's the looming, demonic ghost of Christmas future, like a Christmas Carol. You know, you get that, that's the final ghost, the ghost of Christmas future. And you know, you look at statements from people like Dick Cheney, remember the deficits don't matter.
Speaker 4: Remember that statement back I think circa two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: So one of the pioneers of modern monetary theory, right there, Dick Cheney, who knew that he was such a genius.
Speaker 10: Right, Well, we're going to test all of the Canesyan models.
Speaker 1: We're testing that right now.
Speaker 10: I mean, we've been in an experiment, a live experiment, since nineteen seventy one when we went off the gold standard free floating fiat currency. The live span of those currencies is generally twenty six years. We've doubled it because with the world's reserve currency. But again, every week we come on, we talk about dedollarization and that's happening rapidly or losing that status, so that won't go on forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. And of course since we weaponized it, it isn't just I think things are going to accelerate because after Biden weaponized our financial system against his enemies. They're not my enemies, but against his enemies. Since he did that, they have been very focused on coming after our financial system because that is the federal government superpower. That's how they manipulate us here domestically, and it's how they manipulate things globally, and so that is you know, these people understand how vital that is to American power, and they're going to do everything they can to shut that down. I talked yesterday about somebody who went through hyperinflation in Lebanon and what a horrific experience that was. From a personal standpoint, I'm afraid we're looking at something like that. In that particular article, the guy who wrote it was a bitcoin aficionado, but you know, gold and silver, that is a physical way to get outside of a fiat system. And as he pointed out, and as you said so many times, all fiat systems are essentially going to go to zero at some point in time. It's just a question of when.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty two, it seems to be the tipping point.
Speaker 10: You look back through the timeline Russia invades Ukraine, you can argue, if you know anything about history, that it was provoked. That's what that NATO wanted, the Western Powers wanted. As soon as they did that, the West moves with even more sanctions and seizing Russian assets, and that saw the dip of the rue bold and the ruble dip. For a while looked like was their currency was going to break, and then all of a sudden they made some announcements. One their finance minister said they were no longer take dollars. They said it was candy wrappers. And then they said they were going to back the ruble with so many grams of gold or some sort of gram gold system.
Speaker 4: Where you could turn it in for that.
Speaker 10: The ruble rebounded, and after that, really you saw the massive acceleration in d dollarization, which was I mean, went from like fifty five percent of global usage down to like forty two percent of global uses. For the dollar, and it was very quick and that cross border payments increased using gold, using crude oil. Since then, we've seen Saudi Arabia join bricks, the United Air Emirates, Ethiopia, several others, and there's got twenty five other countries that are in the periphery to join bricks. And that's because of the sanctions that were placed on countries like Russia. But it's like forty different sanctions on thirty six different countries. That's probably increased since I used that figure. I've been throwing it around for eighteen months, so it's probably increased since then. And we've given billions and billions of seized Russian assets to Ukraine. You know, this is supposed to be settled in the international court, and they're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be do process and another that's all out the window.
Speaker 10: So the other countries took notice, and that's why they're forming these coali even inside bricks, which you know, India and China not friends in breath, right, you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I think this the I think the bullying by the United States, the weaponization of the dollar has major blowback and the consequences we just we lost the petro dollar recently, which you and I have discussed.
Speaker 4: It didn't get a lot of coverage it should have.
Speaker 1: If Saudi's not going to exclusively take payment in the dollar, that's it. It's not. And they've started taking payment in other currencies, and so the petro dollar is dead, and so is Biden's policies, you know, the Biden cartel, with their sanctions and things like that. Russia responded, as you point out, by taking payment in gold, and then they said, and oh, by the way, you know, we will cut prices by thirty percent, and they still wound up making a lot more money and additional three hundred billion dollars more than they would have made for a very short period of time because the price of oil skyrocketed because the US's action. So they could cut their price thirty percent, take payment and gold instead of American dollars, and still have a windfall profit. And essentially the same thing has happened with natural gas. Even though they blew up those two pipelines going into Germany, there is still more natural gas coming from Russia than it is from the US. It's been an absolute failure. Everything that the American empire has done, has failed militarily and economically, and yet it's going to have tremendous blowback on us domestically.
Speaker 10: You know, the rest of the world isn't buying what we're selling. You know, buy and sell under our system. If you deviate, we punish you and you have to use this debt ridden US dollar that we continue to expand the money supply with to pay for our bloated empire. The rest of the world said no. And that's what bricks is all about. And you really see. I think the underlying current, and what doesn't get talked about a lot, is the massive move to commodities just in general, whether we're talking about gold or silver, about crude or oil, energy, copper, you know, mining all this. That's what the Belton Road initiative really was about, you know, natural resources. But that's what the other countries are doing. They're moving towards commodities. We continue to try to dominate, you know, hegemonic dominance with the US dollar and the American military, and that is waning. You could, it's really happening faster than than I thought, David. I thought we had some years and years left. I don't think we do. I mean, it's especially after losing the petro dollar, and there's something to that because nobody put up a fight in Washington. There was no like summit or can we fix this or you know, an extension or anything.
Speaker 4: It just literally just let it lapse.
Speaker 10: And you see the rest of the world they continue to grab up, you know, commodities, and that's that's really in the face of what's happening with fiat currency worldwide and especially the dollar.
Speaker 1: There's just a change. There's a change on there.
Speaker 10: And I think these other countries obviously they know that they're running the simulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know all these Western countries that kind of collectively comprise NATO, the Group of Seven and all the rest of them. You know, the US is nothing but a kleptocracy anymore. They wanted to steal all the Russian stuff, and even the European countries that no, no, no, no, we're not going to dis confiscate all that will take will take the interest that's being earned and give that to Ukraine, but we're not going to take all those hundreds of billions of dollars out of that. But you know, the criminal US government, as we have seen with all of these European countries is weaponized against its own people and against its own system. You can look at this say this doesn't make any sense unless you realize what the bigger agenda is for the globalists, and that is to take down Western civilization, to return us back to some kind of a feudal system that is under the technocracy. That that is what makes sense. That's why they're not doing anything to try to stop this, and that's why you need to get out of their system. They're pushing everybody towards the system of austere poverty and total surveillance and control. That's why I like have physical, something that's physical, like gold and silver that's outside of their system. We have to have a little bit of that at least, can't get Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I think where we all get in trouble is we have normalcy bias, all of us do. I don't care how much you know about this or how much you research, because you've you've got muscle memory from living and you know the decades past. Unfortunately, all that's off the table, and we have to be a lot more nimble, a lot to have the ability to adapt faster. You know, my friend Charlie Robinson wrote a book called The Controlled Demolition of the American Empire along with Jeff Berwick.
Speaker 1: I've read that book and.
Speaker 10: I mean various students, very prescient because it was written a few years ago, and just see the acceleration of everything going on with the American Empire, the American dollar, of the American economy, and so you know, we have to to channel our buck Metster Fuller said, people cannot get out of the way of what they don't see coming. It doesn't look you know, if you if you're following mainstream, it just seems like well that you know, the stock market continues to be all time highs, and you know we've lowered interest rates, so you know, there's cheap money out there and every happy days are here again. I think what we have is to continue to inflate these bubbles larger and larger. And there was an interview by up on lou Rockwell dot Com with Doug Casey. He said the same thing, you know, at the end of the day, just continue to inflate this bubble so that when it pops with all of these uh you know, these metrics and models based off of earnings and all these things that I don't think are real. When that pops and when it when it collapses in on itself, we're going to see a real problem economically here in this kintry. It's going to start, I mean it's probably going to start in the periphery and it's going to come home and a lot of those dollars will be repatriated, will continue to lose purchasing power in the dollar.
Speaker 1: That's just a given.
Speaker 10: And again, the world's moving to commodities and we're still pumping up the stock market.
Speaker 4: I think there's gonna be a reckoning sooner or later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when you look at it, you talk about I don't believe these things are real. Just take a look at the jobs report, which is supposedly the basis for them saying, well, even though the Fed cut interest rates, we're going to raise mortgage rates, actually raise mortgage rates. How they justify it, Well, you know, we've got this Bureau of Labor Statistics. I think the L doesn't stand for labor. I think it stands for lying. And the Bureau of Lying Statistics, the people who told us that just told us that they had inflated the report by over eight hundred thousand jobs, the second largest false report that they've ever had, and of course they're always doing it as a false report and revising everything the next quarter to make trends look good. But they put out this jobs report and Wall Street is so excited about all of it. Zero Hedge says, if you look at the jobs report, you find that there's a record surge of government workers. So it's not even it's not even real growth is cidic growth, and it's a record growth of government workers. If that's even real. You know, they can lie about that and put that in there, but that's what they're lying about. And now you know, banks raise the interest rates yet again. Even though we've got this big spread in which they're as the Fed drops her interest rates, they keep raising the rates that they charge other people. And then you've got Wall Street all excited about this. It's absolutely fake to try to get people think that Bidenomics works, and you know, it's all just a stack of lies. It's absolutely amazing that it's having this effect.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe they'll bring back wasn't an FDR. Had the NRA the National Relief Authority or was it agency? I forget which one of the A stood for. But that's where they just had all these shovel ready jobs. And you know that they increase the money supply because Franklin Roosevelt said, turn in your gold and we'll replace it, will give you this, you know, twenty dollars. Turn in your twenty dollars goal piece, will give you twenty dollars in fiat currency. And then they sold all the gold or they got rid of it and went to Bosl, Switzerland, and they raised the price of goal from twenty dollars an out to thirty five dollars an out. So that's what happened to the money supply in nineteen thirty three into the Great Depression.
Speaker 4: How'd that work out?
Speaker 1: It didn't.
Speaker 10: Both again, they prolonged the depression. It went in until World War two. You know, they had basically inflated their way out of it. So you know, again, I think that's what the lessons learned by governments and you know Knesy and then the modern monetary theory is we'll.
Speaker 4: Just inflat our way out.
Speaker 10: If you don't understand, especially now that we don't, it's not even technically backed by anything like it was technically back by in nineteen thirty three to nineteen seventy one was gold. The dollar is going to lose massive purchasing power in all of these moves, these austerity moves, because they're going to have to keep remember what Bloomberg said, we got to figure out a way to keep them from putting this taking us to the guillotine, you know, so they know that they have to do something because there's going to be a massive loss of wealth here in the in the West.
Speaker 1: We're talking about FDR having shovel ready jobs. I think that's basically what's going on with these government workers. And you know what they're shoveling, don't you? Government workers. Sore is the most on record, and we've never seen anything like that. And so you know, when you look at what is happening as these things are starting to come back, there are things that are solid. There are ways that we can get make some preparations outside of this. And just as we see with the weather storms, these kind of financial storms, the wars, and also you know, going back to what is happening with CBDC and other things like that, Russia, Israel, others are still manically pursuing this cashless society. CBDC. But you talked about Russia and the fact that they're looking towards silver. Now more talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 10: This is a I think this is a major story that again I find all these little stories and I go, wow, I can't believe this isn't on every network. The Jerusalem Posts put it out, but it's Russia is set to boost silver reserves in major precious metals strategy shift. Russia shifts its precious metal strategy, adding silver to state reserves alongside gold, platinum, and palladium. By the way, they're buying all of those things, not just silver. But this is this has not happened in a very long time, David. If you read the history of precious metals like I do, you know at one time China was really the world's leader in silver. I mean, Mexico produces the most, but China was the world's leader in silver.
Speaker 4: They you know, they imported it, they use it as currency.
Speaker 1: It was very big.
Speaker 10: And then of course after the Communists takeover that a lot of that went out the window, and even gold was banned for for a long time in China. Mean, they still wanted it at the government, but it was banned, use to the people and used in the economy. So this is a major shift in my opinion. They must be looking obviously looking at the future like a lot of us look at, you know, the the metrics of silver itself.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make any sense the way it's priced right now.
Speaker 10: I mean, just given geologically historically, even the market caps of gold and silver don't make any sense. It takes what eighty five ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. You go and look at another metric, which I think is even more interesting, which is about eight hundred and twenty four million ounces are mined in silver this year, so that's what it's estimated.
Speaker 4: That's down one percent over last year.
Speaker 10: So, you know, and most of silver mining is it just happens to be that they're mining copper and they pull silver. They're mining gold, they pull They're not going just after silver. So that and it's so it's so cheap that it's not profitable to mine. So you have, you know, a certain amount that hits the market every year, but what's been happening year after year is you have hundreds of millions of ounces that are deficits. So it's estimated to this year, it's going to be over two hundred million ounces again of deficit. So everything that's ordered on the market, they have to take two hundred million ounces out of the above ground supply. It's not coming out of new mining or new refining. So this is there's a reckoning happen. Even that article talks about that. I mean, just over and over again, you see the repetition that something's off about the silver market. So it looks like Russia is positioning itself to to reap the harvest of that. I mean, not only is of course, there's the green aspect or whatever you want to call it, with you know, being used in solar or electric cars, evs, all that stuff. You know, silver's the most thermo conductive metal. It's also used in the military industrial complex. We talked about five hundred ounces being in each Tomahawk missile, but it's used in medicine. It's just across the board. Silver has so many uses and it's super cheap. So I think, you know, if I'm a sovereign wealth fund, that sounds like a good idea to me.
Speaker 1: Russia's leading the way.
Speaker 10: What's say the US, how's our reserves? Is the government doing anything in the realms of precious metals.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that way. Yeah, when you look at what our governments are doing, you know, the US, the UK, European governments, they are not doing anything that is to the advantage of their people, unlike Russia and China. I mean, they're trying to make themselves more powerful militarily, geopolitically, economically, even though they're making some really bad decisions like we see in China, they're still trying to do things in their own interest, if not in the interests of their people, certainly the interest of the Central Committee that has got a vested interest in all of it. But our government has absolutely turned against us. It's kind of interesting to see that Poland now has more gold reserves than the UK. Again, Poland is not really a part of this globalist takedown thing because it's a fairly young government that just got out of after the Cold War. They got out of the from under the thumb of the Russians, and so they're starting to move in that direction terms of being puppets of the globalist but they are proud of the fact that they've accumulated more gold than the UK. As now that truly is amazing, isn't it. But of course the UK has the most expensive energy in the world. They've shut down their manufacturing. The country that got wealthy off of the Industrial Revolution is just evistrating itself politically. This is happening to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, Poland knows a thing or two about crisis and knows about world wars, it knows about economic hardship, so of course they would I think they navigate towards gold. Yeah. You see, these are really interesting metrics. You know, the dollars supplanted the British pounds sterling after you know, World War two and something. Gor Vidal said that the British Empire and Great Britain basically became an aircraft carrier for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: But that's what happened. It was the nineteenth century.
Speaker 10: The gold standard was the British really held that that that title is being, you know, the world's reserve currency.
Speaker 4: That's really what you went to.
Speaker 10: And it was a The gold standard really served I think to bolster the Industrial Revolution and sound money and you know, budgeting. I think there was a lot of stability that was brought by the gold standard, and really all that went off the rails with World War One, and they you know, had a lot of governments, especially England, you know, made it stop trading in gold. You couldn't you know, get your notes redeemable and precious metals anymore.
Speaker 1: Other countries followed.
Speaker 10: They tried returning to the gold standard, uh, you know, after World War One, and Winston Churchill that was he was the Chancellor of the Exchequer and that blew up in his face.
Speaker 4: There was another political failure. They just couldn't do it.
Speaker 10: They'd expanded their money supply, they couldn't match it to the reserves of actual wealth.
Speaker 4: So again they were they were on they were really in.
Speaker 10: Decline after World War One and then not being able to go back on the gold standard. And eventually it was the United States that supplanted their currency. You know, the British pound sterling was right up until you know, nineteen thirty nine, going into nineteen forty as you know, was really used more than the dollar. And now that that was supplanted. So interesting to see history, you know move. And I don't think, you know, we talk every week about the bricks, and I don't know that they're going.
Speaker 1: To come with some unifying currency.
Speaker 10: I just think all these countries are decentralizing and using commodities, and now we have new, you know, sophisticated cross border payment systems. The dollars just being phased out. I mean, like it or not. I don't like it, by the way, because I love my country. I think people that they don't know better, and I think it'll hurt them. You know that something's going to be something's done being done to their currency.
Speaker 1: But these are a horrific transition. But I mean on the other end of it, you know, if we can break this superpower of the Federal Reserve and their fiat currency, that would be something that long term would benefit Americans, I think. But as Brian and Dev McCartney point out, going from a debt based economy to an asset and that's why they're making these disasters in order to steal resources. And I think that's that's true. I mean, we look at all the stuff and how they've leveraged it, even in Poland as that they said, you know, symbolically we've passed what the Bank of England gold is and said that's always been kind of our point of reference and our goal is to have twenty percent of our currency reserves in gold, and we're just about there. So I guess a question is what do they know and why are they doing that? And why aren't you as an individual doing that type of thing. You know, we look at what the central banks are doing. These are the people. They got the fiat currencies everywhere, and they're moving away from all that stuff towards gold. Maybe we ought to do that individually as well well.
Speaker 10: I think it's a good idea if you look at those who control the world's wealth. I mean, that's what they're doing, and they're not telling you to do that. You kind of always watch what they do, not what they say. At the same time that these central banks and the banksters are accumulating record amounts of gold, they're also continuing to expand their tentacles into the reach of central bank digital currency.
Speaker 4: These two things are going on simultaneously.
Speaker 10: I would watch that closely because they have a plan, I mean, and I think a lot of this is bailing out golden parachute.
Speaker 1: Whatever you think, you know again, whatever.
Speaker 10: Your phrase asore, you know, to describe the you know, controlled demolition or them knowing before everything crashes.
Speaker 1: I think they've run the simulations in the math.
Speaker 10: And you know, we talked about three hundred and fifty trillion dollars worth of debt worldwide?
Speaker 4: Is there three hundred and fifty trillion dollars worth of assets?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 10: I mean they estimated it's four hundred or whatever. And then I look and I see the market cap of gold is sixteen trillion.
Speaker 1: David. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, not an economist, but how can you.
Speaker 10: Have hundreds of trillions in supposed wealth when the market cap of gold is sixteen That doesn't make any sense. I think what you're looking at is is there's going to be again. They say, they call it a great reset. They're going to reset all currencies and commodity pricing, and that's what the US is in store for. I don't know what that means for the dollar, but it doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And of course you know this the great taking and all this leverage of derivatives and all the rest of the stuff. I mean, you look at what happened in two thousand and eight. Those derivatives were really weaponized against US paleo armory. So silver is a way to go. I can't afford that much gold at a time anyway, and silver outperformed goal from two thousand and eight to twenty eleven anyway, and it will this time too. The supply of silver goes down every year. That's what you were saying. There's just an article on zero Hedge about silver could be huge.
Speaker 10: They said, yeah, silver just mathematically doesn't make any sense. And again I don't give investment advice. I just look at history. I'm telling people, you know, geologically at seventeen ounces a silver to one ounce of gold, that's geologically estimated. History shows us ten to twenty to one maximum, all the way back to the Egyptians, so even the Romans, the Greeks, you know, the British Empire, ever, even the American we were sixteen ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. Now it's eighty five ounces. But here's another tell. If you actually look at the market cap which I just mentioned gold, it's sixteen point four trillion or whatever it is. Silver's one point for so that's sixteen and so Hamilton had it, had it right after all, Alexander Hamilton, That's what he pegged it to at the end of the eighteenth century. So I think we're looking at a reckoning. So I think it's across the board. It's not just precious metals. I think all commodities. The way that we've been pricing and what truly represents wealth in the world is what I'm interested in because I see so much of it built on hype and fake and fiat and it's hard to know. I mean, you can still use a lot of that fake stuff to buy real things, at least for now. So that's what I'm looking towards, David, is a pricing reset. I don't know what it's going to be, but that's the trend, especially with news like Russia using in silver as a reserve asset well.
Speaker 1: And of course, you know, the other part of this that's we've never seen before is CBDC and the surveillance state. They made no secret about the fact that they intend to watch everything that we do and control everything that we're allowed to do and to purchase and so forth. That in and of itself is something that we've never seen before. When you look at gold and silver, all of the economic pointers are pointing to instability for the long term, but we've never seen that kind of stuff With the CBDC that we've seen before. So you've got to have something as a hedge, not just against the financial unrest and this house of cards that they've built, but you've got to have some kind of a hedge against what they're trying to enact, the surveillance state, and you know, this kind of mark of the beast type of system that really is to me the overriding thing. And you know, when I look at all this stuff, so right now, silver rather gold, I don't know what silver has done this last week, but I know that gold has gone down in the low twenty six hundreds now, I think, and again, these things go up and down, but all the fundamentals show that, you know, there's nothing fundamentally okay about any of the fiat currency, so we can expect to see what that's happening. One of the things I've talked about this last week, Tony, was the fact that instead of pricing everything in terms of the dollar, which is heavily manipulated, a lot of people have gone in and looked at the price of gold and a whole bunch of different foreign currencies, including Switzerland other places, and that you know, they're seeing a steady trend up. You see much more manipulation and volatility. If you look at gold priced and dollars, but if you look at it in these other foreign currencies, it's a much more consistent upward trend than even we've seen in the dollar. But the fundamentals are there everywhere, like.
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely, I mean it's across the board.
Speaker 10: I mentioned before, there's fifty two times more currency on Earth today than when I was born. It's probably increased. That's a metric from twenty four months ago. So this is only going to get worse. And basically gold against every fiat currency, gold wins over time. And you know, there was a period I think that gave people a false sense of reality. Usually you know, looking back at nineteen eighty to nineteen ninety nine, it was like a dead space for gold and silvers because of the you had Reaganomics, you know, the dollar dominating the world. It was the collapse of the Soviet empire. There was a lot of you know, globalization that was happening. What is it francists. Spookiyama said that he wrote the book is the end of history? Like the liberal democracy had triumphed and all these markets were raging at the dot com bubbles and gold and silver were flat. I mean, I think more in Buffett took silver for a while and then you know, decided not to go full hunt family and leave that alone. He probably got the call, don't do that because it exposes what's wrong with the dollar.
Speaker 4: So they didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 10: And you know, after the opening of the twenty first century, especially nine to eleven and the Global War on tear all the stuff, the move to make the Chinese most Favored Trading Status opening the wt O to them on December eleventh, two thousand and one, we've just seen a massive decline in the dollar.
Speaker 4: That's really what this is all about about.
Speaker 10: It's about money velocity, usage of the dollar, and purchasing power we could use to back that up with our markets. The world's just taken notice again. Two thousand and nine, David, the net purchasing of gold by central banks wasn't zero, but it was as close as you can get to it. They weren't buying, they were stocking their reserves and their banks with dollars. And now you fast forward to twenty twenty four, gold is second. It used to be the used to be the dollar, and there was about seventy percent and then it was the euro and then way down the bottom precious metals, gold, commodities, and after Basil three, when the Bank of International Settlements made gold a Tier one asset again, that's when everything changing. Central banks started buying gold at a record clip following two thousand and nine and the Great Recession and tart funds and all that. You know, Ben Berneki said they wouldn't do that again. Whatever is massively printed into oblivion. So that's the trend, if you want to look at the trend line. The trend is a race towards who has the gold and commodities and value in a world of fiat And that's where I'm going. I'm not saying I'm not sticking with the fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, yeah. It's it's privacy is important, and you know, physical is important. And you know, when we look at the House of Cards they've create, it truly is amazing. And it is all about evis rating the West and empowering China. That's what the globals have been doing since Kissinger opened up the path to them, and they've just been a steady progression, iteratively moving in that direction, whether it's energy, manufacturing and all the rest of this stuff, and of course energy is going to drive the manufacturing if they've got it at a big advantage. But even in China they are getting very concerned, and you've got articles talking about the China doom loops. So we're looking at some very uncertain times and we know what the long term trend is. We can't predict the price any given point, but we know what this trend is going to be pretty pretty clearly. Tell us a little bit about what's coming up. You got your program's going to be following immediately following this one on Thursday. Tell people about that and give us an idea. What's happening with Wisewolf Gold.
Speaker 10: Yeah, every Thursday at Arto Born Radio Transmission. I used to do a daily show and I can't do what you do. And I've filled in for you one time, and I remember telling you like filling in on your show always like I'm going to borrow your car.
Speaker 1: It's a Cadillac. I'll bring it back.
Speaker 10: It's even nicer than when I borrowed it. I fill up the tank with gas, I clean it. And that's how I handle your show. My show, if you want to come watch it, it's like the Duke's of hazard. Car's gonna get a new one every week. I crash it, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I've got.
Speaker 10: It's pair of politics and precious metal, kind of a hodgepodge stream of consciousness, and it's it's been fun.
Speaker 4: I try to be consistent with it.
Speaker 10: So yeah, come come check us out at eleven am Central Time on rock Fan on the America Unplug channel.
Speaker 1: And you're on Twitter as well, all right.
Speaker 10: Yes, on Twitter at Tony Rderburn. You can find me there, and go find me on Facebook and friend me. You know, I'm I got a little little meta blue check marks, you know I make. Maybe it'll make it harder on them to cancel me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I've had it for years, I really, you know, go find me over there. It's a good place to network for now. Anyway, I haven't been bothered that much in the recent years. So yeah, please do that. We stream over there. I have a really cool announcement. It's only half of the announcement. Next week I'll have something even cooler. But we have a new setup on wolf Pack. And so if you go to Davidknight dot Gold and you just hit the tab that says join wolf Pack. You'll take you to the Wolfpack dot gold. I wanted to thank you, Echo Yekas who works for me. She's my head trader. She put together and this has been my idea for a while. There's two separate tiers, so one is for gold, one is for silver.
Speaker 1: That's how we're starting. It's called wolf Picks. Okay, it's just called wolf Picks.
Speaker 10: And what it is is we every morning we set the price of gold and the price of silver. And if you go on there, it's no fees, free shipping, so you can't use a card, but you have to basically give us an email. We send you a payment link for a check. But we set the price of gold to the most competitive we can do it. We look across the board and all our competitors. We set a set price in the morning and then we take it down in the evening. And the same thing for silver. So if you want to get the best possible, now we don't know what that's going to be because a lot of stuff comes into the shop. I might buy a bar, I might buy a coin. You could get a graded Ammerican eagle, long as it's a long as it's a specified I want one ounce of gold, Tony, or I want you know, it's it's a minimum of ten ounces of silver. So if you lock the price, like right now, we just set the price at thirty five dollars an ounce on silver silver bullion, you could get American eagles, you could get sovereign coins. We don't know. We're going to fill those ten ounces with free shipping. Now you can go all the way up to ten thousand. So it's a way for you to lock in trades like the best possible deal, and then we take the prices down in the evening and reset them in the morning. Sometimes we may not it may to be too vultile even listed, but it's one of the ways that you can kind of a surprise too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It may be a may be a bar, it may be two bars. It may be something that I have to fill your order to give you an ounce.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 10: So it's it's a way that because we buy so much from the public, you know, like and a lot of that stuff doesn't go into a wolf pack because it's too expensive. Like no, there's not a tier really for an ounce of wolf Pack. So I just made one. You can you can do it. It's not all automatic, but you just go and buy one at a time. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I like what you do. You are constantly thinking of different ways that you're can help people. And so now in addition to wolf Pack, we got wolf pick on a daily basis setting a price for gold and silver based on the kind of things that you're bringing in in terms of buying gold and silver from people. That's a great idea. I really like that. Well, I just want to I've got to comment here, but we'll talk about that when we come back. It's not about gold or silver. Always great to have you on Tony and again, folks, right after this show, you can find the Artomen Radio transmission and join Tony there and he's going to talk to you some more about politics and about metals and all the rest of this stuff. And that's something that we really need to focus on, especially when we look at how this is a plan. This is a plan to take everything down. So you've got to try to get outside of their plan. It's not like they're just incompetent, No, they're unfortunately a bit too much competent combined with their plans. It's always great to have you on. Tony folks. Go to Davidnight dot gold and I'll take you to Tony Ardeman's wise. Well, thank you, Tony, appreciate it. Thank you, David folks. You're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. Here's a little bit of lalla for you.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears.
Speaker 7: You can even.
Speaker 5: Watch it by using your eyes.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you can hear me.
Speaker 5: That means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 5: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a website, right And DJFS says, shoot, I just checked on another device, and your likes on this video are not being shown, it says zero after two hours of the show, and I already liked it. Everyone liked the show right now. I appreciate that. It is. You know, that's the frustrating thing about this, It really is. There's so much headwind and all this stuff. You know, people talk about, well, you know the government is conspiring to do this and conspiring to do that. I've that's been my life. It's to watch the government conspired to shut me down every which way they can. So I really do appreciate those of you who like the show while it's live and other things. It is interesting to see the different things that they will go to. Again, I have offended some of the powers that be, and I take that as a point of honor. Let's talk a little bit about what is happening. It's interesting stuff is happening with the Trump Bibles and also with homeschooling. And I mentioned this the other day, these homeschool moms. I keep seeing these articles brought up over and over again. They have a lawsuit that's going on because Arizona decided that they were going to give subsidies to people to homeschool. And I've always advised people to not take that money. Don't take the money. It always comes with strings attached, it always does. And so I've always said the argument. When we were doing homeschooling, everybody said, well, you know, we want to do sports, we want to do band or whatever, and we need to have a state money for this, and said don't do it. They're going to put standards and other things like that. So they were getting money from the government for pencils and for books and things like that, and now the government wants you to tell them and to justify you know, books especially, you know, the pencils, flash cards and erasers. They were using it for that, but they want to know what your curriculum is and they're going to set in judgment of that. And so the mothers who's suing said, the government is changing the rules and putting impossible burdens on me. Never saw backcoming, did we. That's what they always did. All of a sudden, we have a government telling us what we can and cannot teach. It's because you took the bribe. And I just mentioned this not to criticize them, but that's the nature of when are people going to realize. I've had this argument with people about Trump and his bribery as part of the lockdown stuff. People don't understand that's how the government operates. Trump understands that he's now making promises. I will withhold their money if they don't do what I want them to do. They always throw the money out there. They get you hooked on it, they pull it back. We've seen Obama do it, Biden do it, Trump do it. They all do it. So I've also talked about the fact that the state of Oklahoma has decided that they want to put Bibles in all of the schools and have teachers teach it. And I have also been adamant about the fact that this is something that I think is just too important. It's too important to outsource the raising of your children, the education of your children, especially about the most important things. What is an education for.
Speaker 6: As a matter of.
Speaker 1: Fact, I've talked many times about our old Dabney who after the Civil War, he said, you look at the government schools in Massachusetts. He said, I blame a civil war on them largely, you know, the kind of they were used as social engineering. And he said, how are we going to have government schools? Government school by its nature, if it's going to try to educate people, is going to be getting involved in the free exercise of religion. Because an education is not simply about reading, writing, and arithmetic. It's not about any kind of technical information as much as it is about establishing character and all the rest of the stuff. If you go to the homeschooling conventions as we did thirty years ago, began looking at it then, I guess it's still the same way. You can go back and you can find all the textbooks and things like that that were being used by parents by their associations of local school boards and everything. They were all based around character, they were all based around the Bible. They were based around Christianity, but that was what they were focused on. And so I'm not trying to purge Christianity out. I'm trying to purge government schools out. And you need to not entrust the most precious things that you have, your children and their souls and their minds, to the kind of people that we've seen running these institutions. Institutional corruption is just beyond belief, and I can't believe that people are still buying into it. Having said that, it gets even worse when you look at what is happening in Oklahoma. This is coming from Reason magazine, and they point out that the guy who is the head of schools there, Ryan Waller, alters strict stipulations make it clear that he's steering Oklahoma schools to purchase not just Bibles, but Donald Trump's Bibles. Oklahoma's pushed for Bibles and schools comes with a Trump sized price tag. And so when you look at his specifications for the Bible, well, first of all, he came in. This is Oklahoma state Superintendent of Public Instruction and he is a big supporter of Trump, Ryan Walters, and he says every teacher, every classroom in the state will have a Bible and will be teaching from the Bible in the classroom. How do you feel about that? Seriously? Do you want somebody that has a completely different understanding of the Bible teaching your children? Do you want people who have animosity towards the Bible as so many of these teachers we see TikTok. Dude, you want them teaching your kid from the Bible. I mean what we would do is I would teach my kids evolution because I would want them to understand the controversy, and we would teach both sides of it and would say here's why this is true and here's why that is false. And you know the teachers are going to be doing that with the Bible. There. We need to shut down public schools. It's an idea that has failed. But this kind of harkens back to its creation. As public education was created. It was created by a lot of people who said, well, we've got a lot of families out here who aren't teaching Christianity to their kids. So we're going to do it in the schools, and we're going to we're going to make these kids so that they are more we're going to have a more moral society, and we're going to have people who are ready to work and the workforce. We're going to prepare them for the corporations. That is, we've heard that at the very beginning of this that was a stated intention, and yet exactly the opposite has happened. We've got people who can't tie their shoes, and we've got godless schools that are grooming kids sexually and all the rest of the stuff. It's like straight out a Brave New World by Huxley. And so I think that is a fundamentally bad idea. But then at September's Oklahoma State school Board of Education meeting, Walter's requested an additional three million dollars. Total he wants is six million dollars for Bibles and their new King James version bibles is what he had to say. But then when the bids opened up last week for fifty five thousand Bibles, it went back to the King James version. Now, for those of you who don't know, King James version has been around for a very long time. There is no copyright on it. The only cost that you have is the cost of printing on it. Really, you have to pay anybody for it. Any of the newer translations, including the new King James version, and all the other translations have copyrights still associated with them. You might have a translation that is owned by, for instance, Zondervan, one of the Bible publishing things, and so that is a part of the cost. But if you're going to go to King James, the price should go down. But he specified change it from New King James to King James. And then he added this, it must include copies of the US Pledge of Allegiance, the US Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the US Bill of Rights. Oh, and it must be bound in leather or leather like material. Well, as Reason pointed out, there's only one Bible that fits all those specifications. There's only one Bible that has got all of those political documents added to it. That's the Trump Bible. And so the Oklahoma reported on Friday that none of the twenty nine undred Bibles carried by Mardell Christian Bookstore meet Walter's qualifications, but the Trump endorsed God Bless the USA Bible fits the bill, fits the bill like a grift lined glove. A second bible that fits the request for proposal was also identified as the We the People Bible that is endorsed by Don Trump Junior. Oh, the junior, the grifter in training, right, isn't that amazing? And that's available for ninety dollars, And you can get the Trump Bibles for sixty dollars. Of course, if you want assigned one from Donald Trump, it'll cost you one thousand dollars. So what are they going to be paid for? Well, the superintendent's request is for six million dollars to buy fifty five thousand bibles. That breaks down to one hundred and forty dollars per bible. So what you could buy from the Trump Bible website for sixty dollars, Oklahoma is going to pay one hundred and forty dollars for that. And Walters thinks that he's come up with a way to send Trump his share of over three million dollars of tax payer money. Yeah, he really has the best interest of your children at heart, doesn't he. He just wants to teach them all about Jesus. But no, it's all about sending money to his messiah. This is disgusting and this is what we see all the time from these politicians. Like I said, you want to Mixian politics with religion, you're going to wind up with politics. Don't let other people teach your children the most vital things, you know, it's far more important. It was a big thing when we were homeschooling our kids. People get these bumper stickers and I have an honor student at such and such a school, Right, I said, Well, we need to get one made up and say I have an honorable student at and we had to have a name for our school. I have an honorable student at the name of our school. Isn't that really what we're trying to What good does it do to have somebody who has absolutely no moral character but is very smart and highly educated. That just makes them more dangerous, doesn't it. Do you really want your child to be like that? Former Oklahoma Attorney General said this RFP may violate state law. It appears to me that this bid is anything but competitive. The special binding, for example, and the inclusion of government documents will exclude almost all bidders except for one. Oh yeah, I wonder what he had in mind. Who knows what these guys were up to. I think it's pretty clear. Well, here's then it gets even more interesting because it just came out yesterday that Trump has had his Bibles printed in China. And this is amazing on a number of different levels. People were talking about this in politics are saying, well, he's always criticized China. You know, we're losing all of our manufacturing to China. Well that's one aspect of it. But the other aspect of it is in China, the Christian persecution that goes on there is absolutely astounding. But again, just like Donald Trump, the Chinese Communist Party doesn't have any principles when it comes to money. They'll do anything right. They'll still continue to imprison Christians, will still use them for organ harvesting, removing the organs while they're alive, as they do so many other political and religious prisoners. But they'll make money shipping out Bibles. The estimated cost of three shipments from China was three hundred and forty two thousand dollars, which would mean that the bible costs less than three dollars each to manufacture in China. And that is not surprising at all. I mean, people give away King James Bibles. You get one that's got a cheap binding on it or something like that. People you know, you can pick those up retail, very very cheaply. And so the idea that he'd get these bibles printed is King James version. That is, he doesn't have to pay for that, it's only the cost of the printing. Get it printed in China, where the cost of printing is extremely low. The minimum price for the Trump backed Bible is sixty dollars, putting the potential sales revenue at about seven million dollars. But of course it's going to be twice as much as that for Oklahoma, more than twice. You can pick up a Trump Bible that cost him three dollars, you can get it for sixty. But hey, if it's filtered through his pal Is supporter in Oklahoma, well he can sell that three dollars bible for one hundred and forty dollars to the suckers in Oklahoma. Elmer gentry comes to mind some kind of a hustling door to or bible salesman. If it couldn't get any worse. This Bible is a reminder that the biggest thing we have to bring back in America and to make America great again is our religion. Says Trump, Well, what is his religion. There's a real question about that. I don't think his religion is my religion. Pretty much everything that he does is condemned for followers of Christ. And I don't think he believes Christ is the Messiah either. I don't think his family does. He was just this last week. He was going through rituals and praying to a dead Jewish messiah, the Shabbad Lubovich. Guys's Rabbi Schneerson or he is. They think that he's the Messiah and he's coming back. And Trump is there offering prayers and things on October the seventh. So our religion, I don't know what our religion is when he says it. But Trump didn't say where the God bless USA Bibles are printed, where they are or what they cost. And again, if you want to get a hand signed one from Trump. It'll cost you one thousand dollars. They also have a new version of the sixty dollars Bible that memorializes the July thirteenth assassination and picture of him I guess, and the phrase the day God intervened that's on the cover of the Bible. For years, Trump has castigated Beijing as an obstacle to America's economic success, slapping hefty tariffs on Chinese imports. But hey, maybe not on his Bibles. But the issue that AP is not going to talk about, of course, is the Christian persecution that's been going on by the Chinese Communist Party. They don't really care about that at all. They'll occasionally say something about Muslim persecution, but they're not going to talk about Christian persecution. Tim wild Smith Baptist minichester who reviews Bibles on his YouTube channel, so he quickly noticed the signs of a cheaply made book. When the God Bless USA Bible arrived wrapped in plastic inside of a padded mailer. He said it had a faux leather cover, words were jammed together on the pages, making it hard to read. He also found sticky pages that ripped when he pulled them apart, and there was no copyright page or information about who printed the Bible. Of course, is not going to be a copyright page. King James Bible. I was shocked by how poor the quality of it was. It says to me that it was about more about the love of money than he said the love of our country. Well, Bibles aren't about the love of our country. They're about the love of Christ. Larida is threatening a local TV station with prosecution over a dangerous pro choice ad. And again, folks, look, I'm all about the Bibles. I don't like to see this kind of thing being not and I'm all about protecting life. But the state of Farida, the Florida Department of Health, sent a cease and assist letter to a Florida news station after it aired an ad they claim that women with cancer would be unable to get abortions in the state. Now this is patently false, but this article from Reason points out that that doesn't matter, does it. I mean, do we really you know, we can look at this and the state can make a state a case that this is false. But false claims are the staple of political ads, aren't they. I mean, we always have one side saying something and contradicting the other. And it's rare if one side is telling the truth. Usually they're both lying. But the remedy to bad speech or to false speech is to have more speech, to have true speech. It's not censorship. And this is a problem that I have with DeSantis. Look, he's done a great job with a lot of things. He's done a great job with the storm preparation, as I mentioned, but woit does his administration have no understanding whatsoever about the importance of free speech. He enacted censorship laws and hate crimes and stuff like that, signed it and Israel because he's looking for money when he did that. And now we have the FARTA Department of Help coming after this advocacy group that is pushing for abortion. And again, you know, the issue is important, But if we lose our ability to be able to have free speech, if we're going to have government minders who are going to say you can say this, but you can't say that, and they're saying that now they're talking about well, that's dangerous speech. What you're saying about female You better shut up or pick any topic, right. I mean this has been my life for the last eight years. Can't say anything about this. I don't like what you're saying about that, So we're going to punish you, and it's going to get to the point very quick. Is already ramping up or seeing this happen in multiple nations in Australia, in the UK, others where they are locking people up now because they don't like your speech. It's not just kicking you off of social media or off of broadcasting. It's not even at the point where they're going to give you fines. They're going to actually lock you up put you in jail because of this. So there's this fantastasizing tyranny of free speech that is going to affect everything and it's going to keep us in the long term. It's just like when we talk about nationalizing the abortion laws, and the long term, what it's going to do is prevent you from helping to save the lives of babies, because what we're talking about here is a totalitarian government. The ad, produced by the advocacy group Thuridians Protecting Freedom, depicts a woman discussing how she was diagnosed a terminal stage four brain cancer while twenty weeks pregnant. In order to start treatment to prolong her life, she needed an abortion. The doctors knew that I did not end that if if I did not end my pregnancy, I would lose my baby, I would lose my life, and my daughter would lose her mother. Florida has now banned abortion even in cases like mine. I mean that four is going to protect women like me. Well, they responded, and they said that's absolutely not true. The department's letter says that to the news station says, you can't air this ad because its content is false and dangerous, therefore subject to the Florida law banning sanitary nuisances. Sanitary nuisances, do you see how this is going to be weaponized for things like vaccines and other germ games. We got laws against sanitary nuisance and so you got to shut up. Wow, Wow, anything that threatens the health or the lives of individuals. Now, that means all of what I have to say that they don't like. I mean, you know, I got kicked off of Vimeo because of misinformation about vaccines. Now I'm telling you the truth about vaccines. And if they don't think it's the truth, they ought to come out and say what they disagree with. They won't even say what they disagree with. And I know what they disagree with. They disagree with the fact that I criticize the pharmaceutical companies. They disagree with the fact that I talked about how they have bought the media, and they have, and they've bought the people who censored me as well Vimeo. But if you don't agree with what I have to say, then fine, you know you've got a big platform. Why don't you put something out there and say what I got wrong? But they won't even specifically say you're just not allowed to criticize the pharmaceutical industry. And I do more than criticize them. I call them what they are, murderers. They're absolutely murderers. They'll do anything for money, and they love harming people. Because that's what the government wants out of this agenda. The Department argued that because Flarida's abortion law allows for abortions to prevent serious risk of quote physical impairment of a major bodily function, Caroline would have in fact been able to get an abortion under Florida's law. So yes, they are lying, But I don't want the government shutting down somebody because they are lying. Look, if you've got you've got remedies for defamation and other things like that. It is you know, they can sue them for that. Other people can sue them for what they have to say. But government censorship should never be allowed under any circumstances. As Reasons said, even if it were clearly true, the Caroline would have been able to obtain an abortion under Florida's law. And it is true, a state can't simply force a broadcaster to take down an ad, especially when it's political. That speech is squarely protected by the First Amendment, even if, as a state claims, it contains false information. Certain kinds of false speech fall outside the First Amendments protection like defamation and fraud. But what they're talking about here saying, well, you are you have of a speech that is false and dangerous. It is a sanitary nuisance that threatens the health or the lives of individuals. Wow Reason says, the Supreme Court has been clear that the First Amendment doesn't give the government free floating power to suppress speech merely based on its judgment that it is false or misleading. You see, that's the problem. The judgment of whether or not something is false or misleading has to belong and reside with we the people, not they the government. That's the difference between freedom and tyranny, Just that simple. If they're going to be the arbiters of what is true and pretend that they have to protect us from lives that we can't figure out, this is easily easily shown to be false, and it is easily shown that this approach is being taken by yet another Florida agency is going to ultimately lead to tyranny. There are you doing this who? There's Typically the state doesn't do it. Typically what the state does start doing it directly. In America, they do it through surrogates, through social media, through search engines, through YouTube, and things like that. That's typically how they operate. And so you see at the same time, DeSantis, for a reason that I would agree with to try to protect babies' lives, as saying you can't lie about what our pro life law says. We have USA today saying the paths, saying anything about hurricane paths and FEMA response spurs dangerous misinformation. USA today is saying this is dangerous and you can't say anything about what FEMA is doing. You see, they're going to gag you over this now while they push on climate change. Officials leading the recovery effort have had to fight more than just storm damage. Falsehoods and conspiracy theories about FEMA have spread widely online. Poor FEMA, Did you realize that the true victims of Hurricane Helene are FEMA. I wish we could wipe FEMA off the map. I wish we could sweep them away and a flood of public anger. That's what I'm trying to do. I'll tell you what my agenda is. My agenda is to just flush them down the river, that toxic waste that we call FEMA. But these efforts, FEMA's efforts, says USA today, are being complicated by false claims that the agency is not helping people, that they don't have the money to help, or that they're getting in the way. And listen to this to say that people affected by the storm are only getting provided seven hundred and fifty dollars in assistance. That was said by Lalla. So now you're telling us that La La line USA today doesn't really understand the the consequences of their propaganda. That's the logical conclusion is that lallallied. If it's not just seven hundred and fifty dollars, well, then that's I guess she lied everybody, And essentially she did, because there's that one mayor who is being interviewed on on Fox News, Sarah Carter, and he said, yeah, this is an insult. Seven hundred fifty dollars. And he said, and then my daughter who lost everything, they would only give her three hundred dollars, and he said, that doesn't even cover the food that she lost in her freezer. So this USA Today article says, well, here's some of the hurricane related claims that USA Today has debunked. You know that harp was used to control the path of the hurricane Helene. Our rating is false and so forth. You know it is not possible to control weather. Well, I guess the CI director Brennan disagrees with you. Once you call Brennan a liar, on, don't you call Lala a liar? The Biden administration spent FEMA hurricane relief money on illegals faults. They said, well, I tell you know, I don't need I don't need government to come in and shut down. USA Today I know they're liars. I can look at this stuff and I can you know, I can look at what the people on the ground are saying. I know what experiences, I know what's been reported, I know what their own politicians and CIA people have said. USA today is lying to us. But I'm not calling for USA to be shut down. I'm calling for them to be ignored, just like I do some of the alternative mainstream media. It's like, just ignore what Alex is telling you. I'm not calling for him to be shut down. Just ignore it because he's misleading you. And so are these people as well. And in Australia, up to five years in prison for what they would call hate speech and they now redefined it. It used to be the hate speech in Australia was to hate somebody because of race and really religion. Now what they have added to race and religion is any speech that they would consider to be hateful about gender identity, sex, sex characteristics, sexual orientation, and on and on. So if you don't use their pronouns, you could literally go to jail. This is why what DeSantis is doing is support a pro life right. You know, these principles and these structures matter, and the end does not justify the means. Offline, these laws will apply to both public and private interactions and conversations. This is a rewrite of the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act. And why not because they've really got a new religion. That's what this truly is about. It's about their new religion. Well, Kirk Cameron is urging Christians to vote their values for a spiritual comeback. Don't you remember that and acts where Peter stands up and says, repent and vote for the salvation of your soul? Right? I don't remember that being in there, and maybe have to go back and check the Greek. I don't know. I don't think that's there. I don't think that's how we have a spiritual comeback. Look, and I like Kirk Cameron, and he's been very good in terms of exposing what's going on with this drag queen stuff. I don't want to criticize them too much. But it's not about the voting folks, it really isn't. It's about our kids. It's about schools, it's about taking responsibility for our lives. Get over this obsession that is shared by him and so many big preachers and religious leaders and all this stuff. They are so focused on politics and they don't and they're missing what needs to be done with themselves and with their family. Kirk Cameron is urging all Americans of faith to vote their values. Well, that's what I intend to do. That's why I won't vote for either la Law or Trump. I'm not going to vote for evil. I'm not going to vote the lesser of evil. There's good and there's evil. There's not fifty two shades of gray or whatever that movie was, right, is it fifty shades? I don't know what I want, but you know, it's black and it's white. Okay, it's not all these shades are great. There's no moral ambiguity here. It's pretty clear. And I could look at this stuff and I could make some kind of a judgment on it if we didn't have the things that happened in twenty twenty with a lockdown, the closure of churches. And so now I see these people who've fought the lockdown orders, who fought fauci, who hate the vaccine, who fought the vaccine mandate, now pushing for the people who created all this stuff, the lesser of two evils and we got people either. We've got a group called evangelicals for lalla all you talk about in oxymoron. But he says, I believe with all my heart, says Kurt Cameron, that it is and that God did not create us and rescue us through the Gospel to be cowards. Well, I agree, and Kurt has been very bold in terms of standing up to these people. He's done some very effective things. But I just think that if you really understand what's going on in Washington, you're going to see that you're wasting your time. You're wasting your time, You're looking at the wrong thing. He said, we have to realign the nation with Heaven's values. You're not going to do that. That's not within your power. You can realign yourself. You might have enough influence on your kids, maybe not always. You can't even reliably influence your kids. I have known so many people who have been strong Christians, who have worked so hard with their kids, and they don't go in that direction. You know it is, this is something between them and God. God has a hand in this. You can pray for it, but you can't realign even your own children, let alone the nation with Heaven's values. What we can do is we can be unashamed in declaring what Heaven's values are. That's really what the evangelical is about. It's about a proclamation. It isn't about winning the argument. It's about speaking the truth. And what a reproach it is to Christians to line up behind either Trump or La La as a reproach to christ. I would never associate the Lord Jesus Christ with either of those two people in any way, shape or form, let alone say that this is how we're going to restore the nation to Christian values. He says, in the words of Noah Webster, every civil government is based on some religion or philosophy of life. Absolutely, absolutely everything is downstream from your worldview, from your religion, everything in your life, everything in the society. He said, America, it's the foundational religion that was Christianity, and he said it was sewn into their hearts for two centuries through the home and school, public and private. Well, no, actually I think it is. I think it's sewn into your heart by God. And it's not home and school as parents taking their job to school their own children. When you walk with them in the way, when you walk within them. The way you teach them the principles, you point out what is happening and make that relevant. See what's happening over there, and see what's happening in society. The Bible has spoken about this, and we under stand what that's about. That's what you've got to do with your kids. He says, our foundation needs to be biblical, moral and spiritual values. Well, again, don't compromise those out of fear. Don't compromise those out of partisan loyalty. You see, the philosophy of life that your children are going to be getting in school is going to be a Marxist philosophy. It's going to be a fear of climate change. It's going to be the debauchery of LGBT. It's just when you look at what people do. Here's a good example. Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is threatening to sue again. They don't like speech, just like DeSantis. We don't like your lying about our pro life ad and we need to protect babies, and I agree with all that stuff. They are lying and we do need to protect babies. But they're going to intimidate the radio station and tell them no, you can't say anything that might put somebody's life at risk or something like that. Whatever the public health people are claiming. I just read it to you. But no, we don't want to have that system, and we don't want to have a system where the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is threatening to see evangelicals over an anti Trump ad. And I want to play this for you. What it amounts to is you have they took these evangelicals for La La. I think we call them laala agelicals. They have absolutely no idea what their religion is, who they're following, what the Bible teaches. If they're supporting La La, they're laala agelicals. They're clueless about what's happening. They're just as clueless as she is. But what they did with this, with this commercial, it's actually pretty good. They took a short little statement that was made part of a sermon where Billy Graham is preaching and he's talking about you know, or Christian values and stuff like that. And what they do is they have him say something and then they have Trump doing exactly the opposite, okay, saying exactly the opposite. And when I look at that, so the Billy Graham Evangelism Evangelistic Association wants to sue to take that down. And I'll tell you the basis of why they say they want to sue after I play this for you. But it truly is crazy.
Speaker 9: But you must realize that in the last days, the times will be full of danger. Men will become utterly self centered and greedy for money.
Speaker 8: My whole life, I've been greedy, greedy, greedy. I gripped all the money I could get.
Speaker 1: I'm so greedy.
Speaker 9: They will be proud and abusive.
Speaker 10: You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slavs and disgusting animals, uncontrolled and violent.
Speaker 6: Like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you they.
Speaker 9: Will be treacherous, reckless, arrogant.
Speaker 7: I am the chosen one.
Speaker 9: Loving what gives them pleasure instead of loving God.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them.
Speaker 6: It's like a magnet.
Speaker 9: Maintain a facade of religion, but their lives deny the truth.
Speaker 6: Have you ever asked God for forgiveness?
Speaker 4: That's a tough question.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure I have. I don't bring God into that picture.
Speaker 9: I don't keep clear of.
Speaker 1: People like that. Okay, well you know what's wrong with that. See what needs to be done is we need to have I need to expand that and have Billy Graham say those true things. Then have the Trump quote, and then the La La quote, and the next one he says something, and then you have La La and then you have Trump. Both of them are completely at odds with Christian values. Now my question for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is are you backing away from the truth that Billy Graham was saying there? And I'm not a Billy Graham supporter. I mean, Billy Graham thinks he bought into this stuff a wideness in God's love type of things, the same stuff that you're hearing from the pope for example. You know, yeah, everybody's going to have that time. I don't believe that, frankly, and I'm not going to get people that kind of false assurance. But look, what he was saying there was absolutely right. So do they not like the fact that somebody is putting out what Billy Graham says right or they don't like the fact that they're criticizing Trump. Look, there's a lot more that you could put in there about Trump to bolster each and every one of those things. I mean, they didn't show him partying with Jeffrey Epstein. They just said, yeah, I see beautiful women. I'm just going to go over and kiss them. And they let you do that because you're a star, right. But they said, well, you can't show this because it is copyright infringement. No it's not. It's fair use. It's fair use. They're commenting on what he has done. And so are you ashamed of the truth that you're you know that Billy Graham is a Billy Graham association, ashamed of the truth that Billy Graham is saying there? Or are they just trying to support somebody who is the antithesis of everything that Billy Graham is promoting in that clip, the person who is the epitome of everything that Billy Graham and that clip is telling us we have to watch out for in the last days getting gone on and said lovers of self. I mean, that sums it all up pretty much for these politicians. It's a one million dollar ad campaign from the La lagelicals think that that's not all true of their sex worker candidate. Two ways, the school complex muzzles parents and students. This is from miss dot Org.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, you know the Billy Graham Foundation, in my opinion on how to be fighting the public schools instead in public health. Instead, what they're fighting is free speech instead, what they're fighting for is Trump, right, man. I tell you this is why when I say you mix politics with religion, you wind up with politics. Let's not talk about the fact that Trump is doing all of those things their responsibility Graham Foundation. If they don't like that, they like Trump, what they do is they ought to do just just do one with La La, not one with La La and Benedete Donald. Just they could do the same thing with her. Be very easy. But I think the ideal thing is to put out a commercial that shows both of them and for what they really are. I object all this because they appear to be trying to set Trump up as some kind of a moral leader, and everything they do, he's anything but that. He's immoral as a leader, even if he were to hit the right policies. And you can't trust him on those policies. I said when he started doing the stuff that he was doing in twenty twenty, I said, what do you expect from somebody who has thrown out three women and bragged about it. And we saw him do that to everybody that was in his cabinet, pretty much, bring them in, Oh, this is the best person in the world for this or that, flattering them over the top, then throwing them out and mocking them and endlessly after he does that, And that's what he always did with his wives. But that's what he always did. That's what he did in twenty twenty with a constitution. And I said, do you think that somebody who won't pay attention to the oath that he took for his wife, you think he's going to pay attention to the constitution just as unfaithful to the constitution. He divorced the Constitution in twenty twenty. And from a secular standpoint, I can't support him. From a religious standpoint, I think these people are a reproach to support him, A Syrian girl says, And they will be teaching humanism from the Bible, not God's truth. That's right. Just imagine the twisted mess that will pour out of those teachers. Like today's kids, you can't speak, can't read every day English, will understand King James English that's right. It's like, uh, it's uh yeah. I was asked the other day, this is mesus. I was asked the other day white parents and students don't have more to say in their education in the government system. And my reply was simply because that's the goal. You have surrendered your kids to the state. What do you expect them to do? You think they're going to ask you, do you think just like FEMA wants your input, like FEMA wants you to be allowed to you protect yourselves and your neighbors. On No, you don't have my permission. Get out of here. You can't do this. You've got to do that type of thing. The system exists to perpetuate itself, just like FEMA, and to propagandize large numbers of children each year so they believe and pass on to their children the myths that permit government predation. The system and those in it have to quash individuality, says meses dot org. But even more importantly, they don't say this. They're there to quash your spirit, your connection to God. That's what they're there to quash. You want those people teaching your kids Bible. I don't want them teaching my kids anything. They can't even teach math and reading, phonics. They can't even do that. Over time, the system has expanded to include more than eighty percent of the children in the United States. This public school system, it is an abomination, just like the public health bureaucery see the public school system is an abomination Marxist totalitarian central government at its worst. These public systems eighty percent of the children in the US, three point two million teachers, ninety seven thousand, five hundred and sixty eight schools, an average of over five hundred students per school, and nearly one trillion trillion with a t and tax funds each year. Why you can never own your home, and it's only getting worse as kids are busted in from other countries for free education at your expense, at the expense of your home. A behemoth such as the one that has metastasized in this country, has innumerable ways to muzzle both parents and students, but two primary methods ensure compliance and uniformity in the system and its graduates. Compulsion and bureaucracy. Because, again going back to the nineteen twenties, there the planks of the Communist Party was to have compulsory school funded by taxes. They understood this. What do we have to do? We have to transcend this in our parallel society. It's just that simple. Don't going back to the very first article yet, do not ask these people for money. Don't make that Faustian bargain or that Faucian bargain. So this is from the center. America's days of Noah are here. After fifty seven hundred American children are mutilated in four years. Just think about that. I mean, when you look at that, just that one aspect, isn't that enough to disqualify sending your kids to school? Isn't that enough to disqualify the entire public school thing? Over a fifty seven hundred of Mirea children children have undergone gender affirming body mutilations between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty three. Twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. That was under Trump, two years of Trump, three years of Biden. Irreversible permanent body altering operations like missectomies and genital reassignment. Talk about that mutilation Children who aren't even old enough to make responsible decisions about basic aspects of life. They can't vote, they can't join the military, they can't go to school field trip without parental consent. But they're being thrust into life altering surgeries by ideologically driven medical system. They just had some detransitioners kicked out of the Pediatricians of America conference. No, we don't want to hear it. Get out. I'm going to make money mutilating children, sterilizing children, and all the rest of this destroying their lives. A lot of these kids, you know, the genital surgery is so crippling, a lot of them have committed suicide. What's even more terrifying is the fact these children are being used as guinea pigs and what can only be described as a perverse, unholy sex experiment. It's everywhere and it's scary. But you know, the evangelicals are fighting over Trump and LA Law, aren't they right? The Billy Graham Foundation is not concerned about this. It's concerned about getting Trump in the White House. How pathetic these institutional Christians are. The scriptures are very clear that the binary distinction between male and female is not arbitrary, but foundational to God's design. Yet in rebellion against God, we now see a nation willing to amputate the sex organs of five year olds and a feutal attempt to erase God's design. The entire notion that miners who can't consent to vote or drive should be given the authority to decide to butcher their own bodies as pure madness. Where is the church on this? The EERLC holds conferences about racism and white supremacy, but they can't be bothered to hold a conference about facing the greatest evil according to scriptures that hit our planet since the days of Noah. Where is the passion youth conference that John Piper loves to talk about on Where is the cru They used to be called a crusade for Christ, but now we can't talk about Christ or crusade, so they call it cru These children are not being affirmed in any meaningful sense. They're being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness and adult sexual fetishes. But you know, let's fight for Trump or lalla. This is why we have the kind of society that we do. This is more than a cultural issue. This is a spiritual battle, and the churches and these institutions are just as awall as f Thank you for listening.
Speaker 11: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support, or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread.
Speaker 2: Father people have to trust me, I mean trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 6: Using freeze beach to free minds. It's the David Night Show.