Speaker 1: On one Linchin Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR are a little more than fifteen minutes. If you haven't placed to vote for you say it, we play it yet this morning j r. Our Facebook page three song choices from ac DC. Tell us which one to play at nine, then someone who votes will be randomly picked. Pat Jr.
Speaker 2: Facebook pages where you're doing this in the seven o'clock hour, random posted this.
Speaker 1: Randomly picked to win four day passes for Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 2: When you mentioned this in the seven o'clock hour to go get your vote in for you say we play it? There are over four hundred votes in already. It's a ton of votes. You still have time. Look, just vote one time which ac DC song you want to hear. The one with the most votes gets played back, and we're gonna randomly pick choices.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sin City, Problem Child or Sink the Pink.
Speaker 2: Randomly pick somebody and if you you're going to Rockville, man four day passes.
Speaker 1: Let's start with this. A Quantus Airlines airbus A three eighty eight forty two UH conducted thirty four flights over twenty six days, including flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne, Australia. What was wrong with it with a loose tool inside one of its engines. A one point two five meter long tool was found wedged against the low pressure outlet guide vanes, which are components of a turbine or turbine turbine turbine turbines that they turbine. People were on their head correct, yes, my my misspeaking there. Stop and think about that for a second. You've got just a loose tool floating around inside the engine. Transatlantic or specific yeah, global flights. So here's the question in the news story. Do they have to do it in meters? Come on, we're American, We want to know that. We want how big is that many meters?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Was it one point two five meters?
Speaker 2: One point two five meters? Let they close the Good News network. That's done one point two five meters. If this thing says feet long, it does. Oh my god, pat three three and something feet long, right, four point one to ohero a four foot long tool. This people, this is not a wrench that you're gonna use to fix your kid's flat tire on his bike. You know, take the take the tire off that engine. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: They found it though, when it was scheduled for maintenance in Los Angeles. Here's that tool I've been looking for, you know, the maintenance guy. Don't they have? Isn't there some sort of deal here? I don't know. I'm not ten percent aviation. You're a balloonist and a chopper pilot. I know maybe you'll know a jelta.
Speaker 2: Dave and I were in kindergarten together, so I am ten percent aviation.
Speaker 1: What do you need? When you get done using whatever tools on whatever piece of equipment you're working on down at the airport maintenance hangar, shouldn't you check that everything's back in place? Okay, because I'm sure it's organized and has its rightful place. Nope, no, pat.
Speaker 2: When you get out of an engine that you've been working on, you are hot. You smell like grease. You got to be at the LA Club soon, right you? You might forget some pat. We had a surgeon forget a needle in lady's yeah, earlier in the week. So mistakes happened, But dude, you gotta give a maintain the plane more often than that.
Speaker 1: It did thirty some fifty flights. Mistakes happen. That's what you tell the three hundred families, we've lost the loved ones as the plane goes down in a fireball over the Pacific.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you tell those same families and say, ahead of time, mistakes happened, and they didn't go down the fireball because our technicians found it, and make it like it only.
Speaker 3: Took thirty four flights for someone to notice it. Pet it's like you give yourself a gold star. You give yourself a gold star, make yourself look good. Hell yeah, in the boardroom, you're doing that. You're firreing the mechanic, Mike or whoever the mechanic. But listen, are you gonna say, miss stopped, that's my mechanic, one of my mechanics stop decent.
Speaker 1: He's actually author form, So listen.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get rid of Chuck, who's the playing mechanic. But you're gonna tell those families, yes, you know we thankfully we discovered what somebody did before your family turned into fireballs. So you're good. This is a sad they don't need to know. Side store, don't meet the no basis, don't let it unless the plane goes down in a fiery fireball.
Speaker 1: You don't need to know.
Speaker 2: That's not just a fireball. People, that's say, right, it's a fiery fireball. Emphasis, yes, m fastist. So what you do is you make sure that it does not hit the news in that boardroom. When you get rid of Chuck the mechanic, you say, you know what NDA for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, total non disclosure and uh press will never find out. How would they ever know? If anybody talks about it, we'll find out if you are you're a Sergeant Schultz situation, you're going. I don't remember that this little show called Hogan's Here. I remember Hogan's Heroes. I never watched it. Anyway, there was a guy on there. There was ahead of his time, dressing up his chicks. Remember that. Mash oh, Hogan's Heroes, mash okay, same to.
Speaker 1: Me, Jamie, where's my tool? Yes? Earl Albert is a gentleman who lives in West Stockbridge, a very well to do area in the Berkshires.
Speaker 2: Take it he doesn't have a brother named fat.
Speaker 1: Poor Prince Earl.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: He is the homeowner who ended up donating the seventy four foot Norway spruce tree that will act as the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree this year. You might have seen it on the news, you and I did. Yeah, yeah, what happened? So Earl was the honoree to have the tree, which he and his wife planted shortly after they got married in nineteen sixty seven. It was a sapling and now it's the seventy four foot Norway spruce cut down, be transported to Rockefeller Center and it'll be lit on December fourth.
Speaker 2: And you and I when we watched on news, do you remember what I asked you? I wonder how much they pay him for that?
Speaker 1: They don't. He donates it. That's stupid, Earl. Earl was going. Earl was invited to be there for the tree lighting ceremony on December fourth, but he stroked out what he didn't die? He literally as the tree was hauled off, it was like that night the old Gripper. Oh my god, that took a turn for the words. They fell the tree and down goes Earl. They don't know if he'll be well enough to be able to attend on December fourth. I guess we'll find out. Can they do a zoom meeting too?
Speaker 2: He's not dead, he's just I know. That's why he could do the zoom because he's alive for it.
Speaker 1: This is kind of random and odd. Or did you have something there to have texts?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, somebody said, or last name dot dot dot of Sandwich Earl and then we have he through a wrench in their plans the airline, Love Love, Mike and the Mechanics they rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the song by them? I know one? Trader Joe's has somehow become a tourist hotspot for international tourists. Really yeah, I mean whatever, what? No, it's the parking lot, the attraction like obstacle course? What what? What is the draw here?
Speaker 2: Anytime that somebody goes to Trader Joe's, you know what they say, Oh, they have these great items. My wife, I told you, as a big Trader Jezz person, she gets the baby ice cream cones and I love them.
Speaker 1: I can't lie. What does that have to do with international tourism hotspot?
Speaker 2: Because they want to go just like BUCkies, you go in there and find stuff that you didn't expect.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying? Like, I'm sorry, this one's just not computing for me.
Speaker 2: I get it because I've talked to people to goo ask your wife and she'll say, hey, you know what it the first time you go, you're kind of looking around going this place is really cool. So therefore the international people, hopefully they were not on a flight from Melbourne internationally coming in with a wrench in the thing.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this more of a daisy the AI grandmother bought created by this company in the UK to screw with telemarket scammers. Oh so, I guess they've got this running list of known targets of scammers in the UK, which is a lot of them are elderly folks. So these numbers, I guess will be monitored and if a scammer calls this daisy bot can kick in to gear and starts doing Grandma type things to mess with the scammers. So W dot three times W and then dot. I think your profession is bothering people? Right, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying to have a little chat.
Speaker 1: It's nearly been an hour. Gosh, how time flies. It's showing me a picture of my cat, Fluffy. It's showing you the picture of your card Fluffy. Stop calling me, did you stupid?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Dear?
Speaker 2: Because while they're busy talking to me, they can't be scamming you.
Speaker 1: And let's face it, dear, I've got all the time in the world, straight up AI right there, Taco down with that?
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't side with it. I am anti AI.
Speaker 1: He's pro scammers, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I hate the scammers, just like it's hard to back AI because it'll be the Lynch and bought Taco show one day.
Speaker 1: What when that happens, we will have our podcast, Fiery Fireball
Speaker 2: Ji