Speaker 1: Sure, what's up, beautiful people. There's your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy P. And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again. Boom Okay, So let's do a quick recap recap this past weekend. We had heroes vote first with show up Strong. Thank you to everybody who came out. Shout out to my man Outfiz. He came decked out rep the set like ganggang, whole lote gang shit. Yeah, man, that was quite the experience. I'm so happy that we did our part in helping making people's voices heard. Shout out to everybody who suited up, showed up and made their voice count. And yeah, I want to get into something else real fast before we get started. Now, y'all know, I usually don't address when stuff goes viral for me, right, unless it's like too much or I feel like a point is not being made or X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: So some y'all.
Speaker 3: Might have.
Speaker 1: Heard Corey Holcomb right and his recent comments about his preferences on how he chooses on dating women. And if you don't know Corey Holcom, he's a comedian. He was on wild'n Out for a little bit and basically, my man said, like, Yo, I like dating girls who don't have money because they can't leave me. Y'all listen, listen. My man said, I like dating girls with money because they can't leave me because you know how they bill's gonna get paid. You know how they kids gonna get fed, X, Y and Z.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And before I even get into all.
Speaker 1: That, can we just sit for a second and think about what this man got on out Gore's Internet and said.
Speaker 2: Can we think about it? Let's discuss.
Speaker 1: Corey Holcom was on a podcast and he said that he likes stating women who don't have money because.
Speaker 2: They can't leave them.
Speaker 1: Essentially, they don't have the strength because they don't have the financial means.
Speaker 2: They can't just up and say I'm done with.
Speaker 1: The bullshit, right, And so the Shade Room reposts it and I comment, you can always tell who did and didn't get girls growing up, right, And.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a fair statement.
Speaker 1: In my defense, this is a fair statement, and I know all of you are able to have this.
Speaker 2: You might not have discernment about.
Speaker 1: Who you be fucking, but I'm sure you can tell who did and didn't get bitches growing up? Like, honestly, you can just tell by the way a person carries themselves, Like, yo, you can always tell who did and didn't get girls growing up. You can always tell the men who did and didn't get girls growing up.
Speaker 2: And y'all.
Speaker 1: The internet lost they damn by okay.
Speaker 2: And so it was.
Speaker 1: Really the people that we were applying to my comment that I thought was so funny because one of the first ones said, your husband looked unemployed, you probably gotta pay the light bill.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I look like a wife. Boy, shut the fuck up your.
Speaker 1: Talking about your husband looked unemployed and you probably gotta pay the light bill. Baby, if I look like a wife's just say that, like it's given wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, it's given wife. Huh.
Speaker 1: But it's like I would take that comment to heart, But this particular individual was on the internet with Choke Jordan's, so I didn't really pay attention to what the fuck he was saying. Like, second of all, I don't have a husband, right, But it was like multiple people under there are like you man ain't shit and look as your man though, and I am bewildered buffooned, who the fuck are y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: Bruh?
Speaker 1: This lets me know maybe there are just bots responding like what's that that service that you can pay?
Speaker 2: Like, what's that service you could pay?
Speaker 1: And people were like you could type in what comments you want them to be, like I don't know what it's called, but it's something, And I'm like, somebody must have paid for this. But I had to go on my page and look like where's the niggas?
Speaker 3: Where the niggas at?
Speaker 2: Like I'm confused? Right, So.
Speaker 1: It was a bunch of those type of comments, and then it also was the whole teps, you know, the whole teps. They gonna come through and make their voices heard, right, so the whole tips come right at me. We are black have gotten so far away from our culture. We don't even realize that we've been stripped of our certain names, our traditions, our values, our cultures. And it's like I hear you, and and you know, you know, you know, you know you know, and in my mind I'm like, okay, so I had the respond with I hear you. But degrading and taking advantage of disenfranchised women was never a part of our culture. Like I can say, I can understand you saying, hey, that was the reason why I don't want to participate in monogamy.
Speaker 2: Cool, I got it. Message received makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: You want to follow traditions, that's fine, you still leave pork every other day. But hey, you know whatever, we're not following everything.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's another thing, right, But it's like for you to make it seem like him saying he's purposely preying upon and targeting women who are like who don't have the financial met.
Speaker 2: Means to leave him. That's crazy, that's wild.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say, going back to my original statement, when I say you can always tell the men who did and didn't get girls growing up, it's because if you did get girls growing up, you would know that women don't want to hear that shit, like whether it's true or not, whether it's true or not, if that is your preference on how you choose women you're dating. Cool, But as a man who has been successful in getting women, you.
Speaker 2: Have to know women don't want to hear that shit. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: No shame?
Speaker 2: Where is the kuth? I agree? Where is the kuth? And you know what women I blame you.
Speaker 1: All the women who out here given Corey Hulka some kootie cat, knowing that these the type of women he go for. Honestly, if you've ever given coodycats Corey Holcome, you should be offended because he basically called you a broke pinch.
Speaker 2: He basically called you a bum like. But I digress.
Speaker 4: I mean, for granted, it might only be too girl. I mean you might not even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Honestly, honestly, that was just a wild conversation to me. And I understood where he was coming from in the beginning kind of because technically, that same reason is part of the why for how we had grandparents who stayed together so long, Like Grandma couldn't leave, she couldn't afford to leave, she didn't have her own bank account, she couldn't do shit, right, So.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: But in the year twenty twenty four of our Lord, for you to have that same mentality, it's crazy, Okay, crazy, hold on, y'all. I wasn't even paying attention to the comments, my bad, y'all. Let me scroll up, scroll up, scup UPco up, Hey to ya, swig Marcus eight one zero six, I like your laughter. Thanks, I got it from a birthday. Uh full of full of nonsense, says hello, o'rory. We've been trying to reach you regarding your CARSX in the warranty. I'm crying. Sharif Snug says, money don't make the man. Man makes the money. Marcus eight one O six says you're definitely my van Matarial and I want to.
Speaker 2: Go back to that making the money thing, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's also very important to point out it don't matter how much money a corny nigga get, he's still gonna be corny.
Speaker 4: He's still gonna be corny. Listen the group that always make the wild comments and don't get no chicksen.
Speaker 3: That's just how it works.
Speaker 1: One thing about them corny niggas, That corn is still gonna fall off the cop no matter how many tax break its you reach, okay, no matter how many tax brackets you break reach accomplished, you're still fucking corny.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's all I have to say about that, and forever fucking be Elaine.
Speaker 2: I don't know ya. Sometimes I just think that we need to stop.
Speaker 1: And this is coming from a place of reflection because I feel like I've done this a few times too. I know, we get on these podcasts mikes and we be thinking, yeah, we're cousins and we homies, and it's like we have to acknowledge that the wrong audience, people who don't understand how we talk and how we joke, are going to hear it and they're gonna take shit seriously. So it's like, Corey Hultan should have kept that ship to itself. What's a Travis kelce X name? Or girl who got on the podcast and said she dressed up as Tianna Taylor for Halloween after Amon left her? Yeah, you should have kept that yourself too. Sometimes you just got key shit to herself. Every funny story don't need to be shared. And this has come from somebody who shared one too many funny stories. All right, learn from this, okay.
Speaker 3: Like it's like people have this need to go viral.
Speaker 4: So now it's like they during the rat race to say the most crazy, intrusive thought or whatever pops up in your head.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, I guess, Caitlin Nicole, thank you, DJ Royalty.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, y'all be chasing this internet thing like.
Speaker 4: Bro and like and then you sit on the Internet, Like, I don't know why people treat me the way they treat me.
Speaker 3: What you just said?
Speaker 1: What you said, brother, and Corey, you got way too much like fuel to add to the fire.
Speaker 2: Bro like you, You're not the guy.
Speaker 1: Who can deliver that message, because sometime it is right message, wrong messenger. And I feel like that definitely should have been coming from someone else, someone else.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know why anybody would make that comment regardless, Why would you say that out loud? They ain't got no money because I need them to depend on me. Yes, like who, I'm still trying to figure out what telling anybody that, Like, I don't know that it has to be fake.
Speaker 1: Joe low tro Junior says they want that fifteen minutes of Fame, Dark Mass seventeen, Hey, dark Man's seventeen. People be hella thirsty out here. J Collective Media says that's true. Just to be relevant. Yeah, long story short, Uh, Corey, that wasn't it, Big Dog, that wasn't it. Next thing I wanted to talk about is, Uh, this conversation with Corey really had me like second guessing myself. You know, I have really moved into a space where I say it the dating pool is in trash. We are just swimming in the wrong dating pools, right, The dating pool is in trash. Everybody just keeps going to the community pool, the free pool.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We need the pools that have better access that you need to risk band and get into. We talked about this guys, right, but him saying that shit out live, questioning myself, like many ask fucking trash out here, So I had to remind myself the dating pool isn't trash. All the people that are dating with intentions and have done the work in therapy to work on themselves and have really worked to become a better person.
Speaker 2: They all in the house, right.
Speaker 1: So I feel like at some point we all need to, like, I don't know, have a flash mob or something like, let's all just fucking link up.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: You have to understand like dating a person and then not the date going well, or you're meeting somebody and they don't go the way you wanted to go, or you hope it to go. People who just are mature or whatever or whatever it is. We just going on about a business. Don't go on the internet. There's no podcast topic about how niggas ain't shit. Because they expecting sex after whatever, whatever, just move on. If we're adults and there's plenty of fish out in the sea and we know that. So I feel like if we were to go on the internet and just start talking about all our experiences, we literally be joining the same as that mom people take, like, for instance, niggas only want you for sex. Well, I mean, how many of those stories are actually accurate, accurate to the tea of what we're actually talking about. When you say that, how many stories are blown up out of proportion. I'm out here doing what I gotta do. I don't have time to stop on Facebook, like y'all family. Let me tell y'all day, I'm about to snap family, But we gotta stop with these women out here because I dated one chick and didn't go the way I wanted to go. So now I'm to crash out and make a big deal. No, I have a job, I have a big as, I got a lot of stuff to handle, a movie. I may be hurt for like two days or whatever. We all go through shit. But this age is going on the internet bitching about everything, making a big dog buy everything online. That's not therapy. Ain't nobody on that type of time for real. I was just used to women going online talking about women and shit because this isn't our music. No niggas don't join the conversation. I just stay off the internet now because it's like too much. Like oh my god.
Speaker 1: So Marquez g said you should throw a speed dating event or something.
Speaker 2: I'll partner with you. Here's the funny thing about that.
Speaker 1: Right, So you know, like I said, I'm trying to put myself out there and try different things. A speed dating event actually popped up on my timeline a few days ago, so I talked to my homegirl, who's kind of on the same wave. We're like, all right, bet we're gonna go, right, tickets are not crazy, maybe like twenty dollars something reasonable like that. So I go to buy tickets and they are sold out for women. Okay, for women, they are sold out for women. The only tickets available is if you are a male seeking a female. So it's like, ladies, I get it, but I want you all to stay strong and I want y'all to continue to try and put yourself out there. But it's like, I have mixed emotions about this because I think it proves that there are women who are intentionally seeking relationships.
Speaker 2: So no matter which you.
Speaker 1: Hear or see on the internet, there are women who actually want to be tied down, want to be married, ready to be a wife, X, Y, and Z. Right on the flip side of that, men, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Nobody wants? This is the age? I don't.
Speaker 4: I also don't think that people take a consideration the age that we live in or the area that we live in. This is the era of being popular. This is the era everybody's trying to be an influencer. Even as a photographer, I can no longer just collab with somebody just to collab with somebody, because my picture may go viral and then make that nigga millions of dollars somehow someway. So now I have to watch everything we do. So now we go to a date event, I'm many of them girls just go on that date event and post on a podcast talk about this, talk about that, and I talk about that, and then you amplify that with the internet. So now the innefit is gonna blow out of a porttion You niggas ain't ain't be for that.
Speaker 1: My only pushback, but that is the same way you can go viral for being a photographer, you can go double viral for being an influencer relationship couple.
Speaker 2: So it's like there's still value in that.
Speaker 3: Nobody want that. No more of this trash. Ain't nobody trying to be on the internet.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody trying to do all that type and stuff all these events nowadays. And I think it's just more so on a surface level because I have to really sometimes I have to zoom out because I don't live in like in my head, the world don't work the way it really works. So sometimes I know, I know I have to zoom something fuck up. I have to zoom the funk out sometimes and really live outside and be like, okay, shod. This is why this is moving this way, this is why it don't make sense, because the world is about the internet. When you go out, even me, I go out and this is girls that I've taken out before, and they're all about their phones. Even at my job there's people that walk in my building running into the fucking door today on everything is about social media.
Speaker 3: I got people, Oh do you have this? It was on TikTok blah blah blah. I need to put it on my flo What are you talking about, lady.
Speaker 2: You're eighty okay, grim my capitao.
Speaker 3: Out let's how about how about that?
Speaker 4: Like, dating is one of them things where it's like it needs to just we need to not be it needs to not be trendy. It is trendy talking about That's what I should just saying. For dating is trendy, it shouldn't be trendy. There's nothing trendy about dating.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think dating is trendy. I think dating is relatable because I feel like a lot of us are in the same space. But it shouldn't be. It's a true, but things that are relatable end up being trendy.
Speaker 4: That type of stuff in that whole Like for instance, just like when you have to talk about men versus women, it's a hot topic now you don't even want to touch it when it comes to dating.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't want to talk about this bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeahs gonna be talking about you in a group setting like that, and especially you gotta think about the people who run it.
Speaker 3: Imagine no shade or anything like that to anybody. Just keep the pop up in my head.
Speaker 4: What if tonight's Conversation held a speed dating event right, Based off all the questions and clips that I hear them, girls ask, hey, if I'm side blah blah blah blah blah, you know, and he still has his girlfriend? Does that mean he doesn't love me? These are the type of questions that he's asking. These are the women that pay money to ask these questions. Why the funk would I be going to a d speed thing event when these are the type of women that these niggas are attractive. So there's women on that panel, smart, intelligent women on.
Speaker 2: That panel, enlightening other women.
Speaker 4: And these are the questions that these women are asking trying to attract niggas.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 4: Ask on television if you are a side chick for three years, is the nigga ever going to leave his girlfriend? And you think I'm about to spend twenty dollars, get in my car, drive to that advent and have to listen to you.
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me say this right. Two things.
Speaker 1: First, shout out to Tonight's conversation. Shout out to everybody over there. No shavee, no shape, no shape. Second, right, and Stanley Tress says niggas never go to speed dating because they don't know how to converse on the spot. And I think both of you are two very important parts of this conversation. Right, So you got to remember those rooms are filled with thousands of people. The only people that get to ask questions are the ones that are in super super VIP.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You also have to remember at some point, I really do think that like some people just want to go viral. And then on top of that, I also think we have conversations in our head, but sometimes you just need an affirmation from somebody else like no, you are being a dickhead yep, or like no, no, no, you ain't tripping girl.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of times when those women walk up, they think they are in the right and then they have to hear it out loud for somebody else. Like you can think you look very good in the outfit, but have a subconscious like thought about it. All you need is one person to be honest with you say no, bitch, you look fat. Like I love you, but you look fat. You should get a bigger size, or maybe we're something that is more catering to your body type, something that fits you, and I think a lot of times women are coming up there for they pay that twenty dollars instead of paying that two hundred dollars copay for a therapist and they get that thirty second session and that's it. Now do they change their lives afterwards?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But funny thing.
Speaker 1: About that is we had a conversation around this time last year where a woman had wrote into Chocolate Chip and SIPs saying her husband kept ejaculating fast, and his response was, she's too she's too wet, Like is that like a thing like X Y and Z. So I broke down like the different things that maybe going on X Y and Z.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: She sent me a d M s as they say, Hey girl, it's me. I sent in this question asking like if it was a thing to be too wet. I divorced that nigga.
Speaker 4: My whole thing is you see how these are the questions that represent this is the type of questions that represent dating.
Speaker 3: Now, dating is not represented in a way where you know.
Speaker 4: You have niggas, like on a guy side, you have guys in standards absolutely correct on the on the on the aspect of dating We've got so used to just talking and arguing niggas don't forget how to actually date and have a conversation. So that's one part of it. So yeah, that's that's a big part of it. But not buying a ticket and not even trying even the boys.
Speaker 1: But okay, so I also want to say as far as that uh today's conversation thing, right, rather than look at it as these are the type of women that are coming up here asking these questions, can we also look at it as these are the type of women that feel like they have to because this is all that's out there.
Speaker 2: In terms of men.
Speaker 4: Yes, but again, if you're trying to attract men who are doing their thing in this world of trendy and dating world and all this bullshit that goes along with this world, why would this be the thing that we are pushing on the internet. It's the same thing as black people when we say our representation, the representation of the dating pool is trash.
Speaker 2: I think that there is internet.
Speaker 1: It is so and I'm not even going to say that because I think that there is just like we have conscious rap, just like we have people like Rhapsody, you know, J Cole like people who are pushing actual music. Right. We also have pods and relationship talks that do that as well, but for whatever reason, we're not tapping into it. So that's not their fault because it's out there. I cannot remember what it is called. It's these guys I just started following to long ago. It's really going to wreck my brain. And their conversations were so meaningful and like so honest and like I think a few of them are like husbands. The other one is like in a relationship. I cannot remember what.
Speaker 2: This is called, but I just wish I saw.
Speaker 1: That's how I knew that my cleanse was working not only for me but also for my algorithm, because I don't really see no more function, Like the only thing I see is like healed conversations. Jim Gurley is without a BBL.
Speaker 2: No shade.
Speaker 1: If you did get a BBL, I'm just saying, I'm a bitch, you didn't put the work in. So I would like to follow women who's done the same. But like when I see little things like that popping up all my time, and I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm really doing it, Like I'm really putting in this work, Like it's really happening because the algorithm is picking up on that's what I want to see.
Speaker 4: I just feel like the same way you just said with the Jake holes. The Jake holes is everything's popular, but the sexy reds are in powerhouse. That's what's headlining. Like I said, the dating pool isn't trash. It's not trash. I don't attract crazy women. I don't have all these stories because I don't type tho type of women. I don't have these stories talk. That's why you got nothing to talk about. That's why that's why we quiet, because I don't track all that drama. It's just a simple fact. When you're go on the internet, and you're on the internet and anything that comes off the internet, you gotta really think about, nowadays, what is this type of event? Like now we're attracting what? Because who goes to these type events? Now? Like I said, if you had a dating situation, like an actual event, right, and you took a power and you think about the audience that came to your shows for the last three shows or four shows or whatever, right, and you talk about the type of women that just got on the mic, or even just the type of woman you attract. What kind of dating event would you have? How many couples will come out of that dating event successful?
Speaker 2: I think I would get like a.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about like just on vibes alone, I think that I would have like a seventy five percent success rate. I think it would come down to a making sure there are enough men b love of attractedness because you can vibe, but like you might not be physically attracted to that person, but you won't find somebody you fuck with for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you want to have sex with them? Or are you attracted to them?
Speaker 1: That might be another thing. But I feel like if you come to one with event, she gonna find somebody you fuck with for her.
Speaker 4: For when we're talking fucking with, we're talking, I'm talking to dating event. Now everybody's on this relationship. Let's be loved, let's be husbands, we're all in tenfold whatever. Another thing in tentfoild. You gotta be more specific when you staying in tentfoil. Just saying that doesn't mean anything. But anyway, all these type of things. Knowing how we know what the dating pool is like, knowing type of people who are flocking to these type of things. How are we going to how how are we going to attract the type of people that are going to come to these type of events, Like, how are you going to attract?
Speaker 3: Do you use the these the stands? To everybody out here.
Speaker 1: I didn't put stand in there. I'm sorry, you are not you are not You're not in that.
Speaker 3: Why are you.
Speaker 4: Stand? Me and Stan was bonding? That s right, understand, go Eagles.
Speaker 1: Anyway, San is not dating intentionally. That's why shout out to standing.
Speaker 2: At work, your job, you want to love.
Speaker 4: I just I just think that it's one of those situations where be personally. This is one of the things that when and now that I shoot these events, you go to these events, it's not the right people. Even the guys there, they're just literally like they're staying in their groups talking about the girl that they see.
Speaker 3: I'm like you we're talking.
Speaker 4: Like like this is end in the age where niggas can't even go to a girl and talk about talk to her without surrounding her.
Speaker 1: First of all, Stand said, I'm not dating at all right now, not too much on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah say yeah, that's that's my thing. It's just the representation of dating is not in a good spotlight right now. Once it becomes not a topic and it's not one of them things where just the flocks the thing, then it will be the safe time for people to really just I think it'll pop outside and once we get like a real big thing to take the topic off of relationships heavy, I feel like people who are really out here doing it and don't.
Speaker 3: Want to be bothered with the nonsense will come back outside.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Stan says dating pool isn't trash. People can't swim to the deep end. That's where the real one's at. Marquees G says, definitely not the right folks. Kel Dshot says someone. Marques G says it's hard to meet people like complete strangers because life just ain't the same no more, and yeah that's it. Kel Dshad says, I feel like people don't want to put themselves out there.
Speaker 2: Everybody's scary.
Speaker 1: Now. I agree with that as well. Comedian Harry Yo says, you look nice, always works. Just find Tritty Boy says just don't even make sense. Please, Stormy keeps can't find every podcast. I'm not to stop reading. Thank you, thank you, thank you, so as you guys can see this past week, I've been doing a lot of reflecting about relationships and you know, things I've done well at, things I might have been able to improve at. And I always tell people, if you look back at the last three people that you've dated and it ended the same way, there's.
Speaker 2: Only one common denominator. Maybe it's you.
Speaker 1: Right, So if you're saying, like, yo, the last three girls I dated, they all just used me for money?
Speaker 2: And why did they all feel like they can use you for money? Okay?
Speaker 1: Why did they feel so comfortable asking you for money? Why did they feel so comfortable knowing they were going to get the money? Or like, if you look back at the past three guys that you've dated and you say, hey, you know all of them just got my cootie cat and left, why are you giving the cootie cat?
Speaker 2: Why are you giving the coudie cat so fast?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like sometimes we really can improve our situation by sitting back to reflect and not just reflect on bad things, but also reflect on good things.
Speaker 2: So me.
Speaker 1: Did a lot of soul searching, okay, And I feel like at my big age, I've only had three boyfriends and the one thing that every single one of them is gonna tell you I'm a trick. Okay, I'm a trick. I'm a simp. I'm'a spend that money. Okay, big trick and spend dingee's that's me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you are my man, my man, my man, my man, baby, I'm dropping a bag. If I like you, I'm gonna act like it, like when y'all be having these conversations on the internet, like I can't be with no man a pedal.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: True, that's what's that. Ain't me though, but that's what's up. Good for you, Good for you. I don't understand that mindset. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't really understand the thought of you're my man, and I give you my body, but not my throat.
Speaker 2: I give you my well the throat to the throat too. Okay. Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm trying to stay. I'm trying to keep it there. Let let me please. I meant to say, up my wallet. Okay, there it was on my mind. See I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying, okay, like, but no, all jokes inside they're like, if you're like man, I'm going to spend money on you.
Speaker 2: That's my erring, myring.
Speaker 3: Hold on up, what.
Speaker 2: The throat was on my mind?
Speaker 1: Chef Fetcher says, throat not included. Instance we trust says nasty work. Markcuz GeSe says, Oh, I'm good. I'm in a great relationship actually, but no, like sorry, I had to put my earring back in. But if you're my man, I don't see the problem in acting like it like we are together. I appreciate you. I'm gonna show it, not just emotionally and physically, but you know, financially, And I'm not gonna do it in a way that emasculates you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: It in a way that shows I appreciate you like and a lot of times men don't even be asking for much. You get a nigga, a pack of boxers, hes gonna smile from he like she was thinking about me, Like, bruh, it's fall.
Speaker 2: Get your man a Nike tax suit, a.
Speaker 3: Scarf, a scarf and some gloves and some hats.
Speaker 2: Bruh, bruh.
Speaker 1: Let him know you was thinking about him like it really don't take a lot like men are such simple creatures. It really a lot, like come on, calm down, uh inked up Fast says the simple things Zach Goodrich says. For real marquees, g says, as a man, we really don't want much like at all, Like Zach Goodrich says, that's a great bundled deal.
Speaker 3: I found that out. Like when I was dating girls.
Speaker 4: It was the girls that I didn't really mess with like that where I had to like take a step back off of them was the girls that I really just couldn't be myself, Like I'm not doing anything extra right now, like even in this talking stage or anything like that. This is like, this is not my final form. So if I can't even just regularly hold the door open for you, pay for things, this, that and the third blah blah, that's just how I am. Even if you're just my friend, you haven't a vagina attached to you, I'm just naturally going to do that. If I can't just be myself and I have to worry about all this extra stuff, it's just not gonna work.
Speaker 3: Some people are some people just don't understand. Some people are just like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you like somebody, yeah, like the whole conversation. Well, I'm not a wife, so I'm not gonna do wife things. I want to be married. When I say that I have intentions of being a husband, then that's just who I am.
Speaker 3: Percent of the time. I agree.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not going to give you all the benefits of all that. Clearly that's dumb. But if I'm walking in like that, that's just how it works. If I'm talking like that, just how it works. So I think a lot of people just need to we need to really just understand, like some people are just like that. You need to like get on the program, cause you're missing out.
Speaker 1: Point Jade and Moto says, if she give me a grilled cheese and a kiss, I'm knocked out. Zach Gibbers says, shit, got me some video games and but I'm a happy camper. Marquees G says, man, my girl bought me some glasses and I melted like a chick.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like these are real men on here saying these things. It is like true, it doesn't take much. It's really just the thought that counts. Like when you have somebody special and like you have a person, it's like, yo, how can I help you? How can I lighten your load? How can I provide peace? Like, how can I cover you in prayer? And how can I do all these other things for you? It's like, y'all like y'all man or not?
Speaker 4: It's weird that this conversations in the conversation do you even like girls?
Speaker 2: No? Do you like your nigga?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's like, how can I provide How can I provide peace outside of being a listening ear, outside of letting you vent, outside of.
Speaker 2: Just being somebody to cuddle at night?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it really just buying you some socks? Babe? That's nothing I got you?
Speaker 1: Like? Is it really just paying for dinner every once in a while? That's nothing? Like?
Speaker 2: Do y'all like y'all men or not? I be so confused.
Speaker 1: Standing man nine one one says they really don't like their men.
Speaker 3: That's just weird.
Speaker 1: Zach says peace. I feel like that word is taboo for men. One fine Trinny boy says me banana pudding and I will love you for life. Sharief shrug says grilled cheese, get you a ring?
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all niggas like grilled cheese?
Speaker 1: Like that? Am I slacking? I didn't I knew the tomato souper and gril cheez. But y'all really just like girl chos let me find out crazy My Bugsman says, it's really about understanding your partner.
Speaker 2: I don't care much for gifts. I don't need them.
Speaker 1: But the best gift in X gave me was donating to my favorite calls in my name.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so fire.
Speaker 1: Aaron Ash seventy three says, I'm not a wife, but I will give him the womb. But cooking for him is where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started on that shit. Don't get me started on that shit. I do not understand. But you know what, Okay, let's be honest and I'm gonna be transparent.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I was one of them girls who was like, yo, I'm only cooking for a niggas that I actually like, like if I cook for you, that was like me letting like letting you hit raw like that was very intimate for me, Yes it was, and for me, it really was a thing. So I'm not gonna sit here and talk shit about the girls who'll be like I ain't cook and find out nagga, because I was almost one of them, right, But what I will.
Speaker 2: I'll say is.
Speaker 1: I think it's connected to and I'm gonna be real with y'alla be real. I think it's connected to it's not funny. It's not funny, but it's gonna be funny. I think it's connected to not being confident in your cooking skills. I think it's connected to not having the funds for groceries. And I think it's also connected to the only time I really shared meals where people were with my family. So it's probably a culmination those three things because those three things aren't the same anymore. And I'm fine cooking for anh because I'll look for a nigga in a minute. I don't really give a fuck, So it is what it is. One fine trinty boy says I cook for women. I feel like if I don't put everything up front, I can't be med if it don't work because I didn't put my all out. Outfit says not you having recording during Thursday post lunch work hours.
Speaker 2: Where did this come from? Marquess G said outfits. We all confused. Why y'all atee like, I can't just record the middle of today.
Speaker 1: I don't have a schedule, I have stuff to do, y'all think I feel I don't think I feel I had stuff to do today, guys. So we had to record a little bit early Jesus.
Speaker 2: Next thing.
Speaker 1: So my whole point of that was I don't mind tricking on my man, cause it's like, Yo, how can I show you my appreciation? Now, I know every man isn't into that, but you know, it's not just the only thing that I do.
Speaker 2: It's a few of the things that I do. And so I was looking at the other.
Speaker 1: Side of that, and a lot of times I hear from men that women are really out here expecting bags. Did not know this, didn't I know this? So y'all know I'm weird, y'all. Y'all know that I'm not. Did y'all know I'm not? I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I thought that was like one of those things we say on the Internet but we don't do in real life, Like you know, how I want to internet all the girls be like, oh, I need a nigga who above six foot but the baby dad five to five. So I thought it was like one of those things where they just say it, but they weren't expecting it.
Speaker 2: And y'all I just.
Speaker 1: I found out women out here really really expecting back, so I figured I'll help out and do my part. You know, it's the least I can do.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, here's a.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed way to get a man and to get him to buy you a bag.
Speaker 2: All right. First, get your own fucking back, okay.
Speaker 1: Get your get your own designer back, get your own designer back.
Speaker 2: Okay. And I'm gonna tell you what this gus.
Speaker 1: Number one, why would a man buy you something that you don't have yourself. That don't make sense, That don't make sense?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Second part of that, if you already have a designer back, a man who cannot buy you one nine times out of ten will not invest a lot into you because he knows.
Speaker 2: You're on this level right here.
Speaker 1: He's only dating bitches on this level right here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So sometimes it's not even it's just the levels you're not within that man's reach at the time. And that's okay, because everybody ain't for everybody.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, we're gonna go into the full proof guaranteed way. All right.
Speaker 1: If you have your own bag and you purchase your own designer bags on the regular, all right, If endpoint. This man wants to do something really really nice to you. You know what he's gonna say to himself. I know she likes these bags, hm, I know she likes these things.
Speaker 2: You following me? You get back with me?
Speaker 1: You with me?
Speaker 2: Because I'm with you?
Speaker 3: Are you with me? All right?
Speaker 1: I feel like this whole mentality of damn my ear my other earring fell out?
Speaker 2: Is that the same ear ring? That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I know I was gonna go to the store and get another pair of earrings, and I was like, five, I don't want to be late. That was for shot because I thought we were recording that whole thirty today. Sho text me at like twelve twenty five, like yo, I'm like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: All cheerful. The third time she changed the time, trying I'm like, hey, what's up again?
Speaker 1: He's like, you supposed to be here at twelve, I'm like, yo, I thought we were supposed to be hearing twelve.
Speaker 3: Guys, you changed the time and forget.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. I was dragging my feet to come because I was like, I me so early, Like what if he's taking seven for a walk?
Speaker 1: Like I was really jagging, like where you heard him call me a bitch, right, yeah all the time?
Speaker 3: Good fuck, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: But yeah, long story short, stop asking people to get shipped that you don't have yourself, that's stuff.
Speaker 4: And if you can't afford a bag, but you out here just doing your thing, and the nigga know that a bag will make you happy, you will get yourself a bag. But if you out here, like you're financially unable to take carriages, regular things, and you out here having your eyes on a bag when you have it on like getting a fall on the road or bills, that's not something that you're really going to be qualify for.
Speaker 1: My man, lady, here's the thing. It's a little known secret. I don't think a lot of women know this. Men don't mind spending money on women with money.
Speaker 2: Okay, they don't care. They don't care. It's when you come with that begging energy. That's when you give them the ick.
Speaker 3: Okay, I deserve it. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: You, yes, yes, like I even know you, yes.
Speaker 4: To be just sitting like three hundred dollars maybe cheap to some people, but that's still a lot of money.
Speaker 3: So like, come on, no, bag, don't start two up.
Speaker 1: And this is not coming from a place of pickmy This is coming from a place since I have brothers, I have common sense, and I have bags. Okay, I'm trying to help you now, I'm trying to help you. I think that it's a difference between uh, begging and asking for help and setting a standard on what you're boundaries are. Right.
Speaker 2: Once you figure out the mix of those three things, bags is on the way.
Speaker 4: That's why that what you bring to your table conversation needs to be Okay, what is his nigga? See when he comes to your table, what's on it? You already got all that stuff on there. Then he's going to say, okay, well let me add to that or let me do all that type of stuff. You just out here just living life.
Speaker 3: He's going to mash the energy.
Speaker 4: But if you out here really trying, even if you ain't got money like that, like but you build your pain, you can't just be out here afore and shit, if you know you're doing your thing, you're still going get yourself a bag.
Speaker 1: Uh. Marcuz G says, you can't act like you deserve it or it's the price of admission because I promise you I'm not doing it. Dark Man seventeen said, don't nobody like, no begging ass bitch.
Speaker 3: Want to pay for the pussy either like that's weird, you don't do.
Speaker 1: That, Jaden Moto said, or they say you supposed to get this for me. Marcus G says, my woman didn't ask me for shit, and I give her the world and that's always and there's always more to come. The bray J says, can I get a happy birthday? Happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jabari ro sys it's the sense of entitlement early on without earned again, and yeah, let's talk about that. Let's talk about that. Let's talk about that, whether you realize it or not, you are giving off a sense of entitlement to that man's heart on money, right, And like Marquez, she was saying, like that can't be the price of admission if ain't nobody else in there with that, because.
Speaker 2: You don't have it, right.
Speaker 1: So having strong standards and boundaries is one thing, but expecting a lifestyle that you can't provide for yourself is crazy, because do you want a man or come up.
Speaker 3: And that's all it takes a bag?
Speaker 4: That's crazy, Like that's weird too, Like that's that's all it takes me to buy you a bag.
Speaker 3: I gained at least six months.
Speaker 1: Stand a Man now one one says, expecting a bag when your bills are passed due for the third time, it's diabodable. Yo, Honestly, I also just heard about this past due build thing, like y'all be out here living life on the edge, like ship about to get.
Speaker 2: Cut off all the time.
Speaker 3: You can no longer make a payment arrangement.
Speaker 1: That whole time, I thought y'all was texting me from emails like no, your phone is off and you on Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: I did not know this. I just learned this.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm trying, y'all, at least that I'm fucking trying.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you when you realize what niggas is doing, you're like, hold on, so this whole time when you okay, damn mmmmmm mmmmmm.
Speaker 3: That's why I see them all the time.
Speaker 1: Standing Man says, real life edge runners. I'm crying.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So going to my next point, I feel like when we're looking at our relations with other people, we have to acknowledge and try to pinpoint where we can do better, and sometimes doing better is leave the fucking conversation. Okay, friends, family, coworkers. Honestly, there are certain points where we can just stop indulging in bullshit as conversations. And I say all that to say, if you were having a pity party, from the bottom of my heart, don't fucking invite me. Okay, I don't want to be there. I don't want to be there. I don't want to be there. I don't know if you know this, but I got my own shit going on. Okay, I can be a listening ear, but once miseries start trying to add company, baby, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I don't want to leave. Yes, the fuck I do, and I'm gonna go right now. Please please, it.
Speaker 1: Don't make no sense to me. Let me tell you something you got about two. Wow, it sounds like you're going through a really hard time right now. I'm so sorry to hear that. Before I say all right, well, I'm a talk to you later because I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can let you vent, but once you start, woe's me. Life is always unfair for me. I never get these things, and my life is so bad.
Speaker 3: But you'll know what I'm going through trama.
Speaker 4: Crazy damn at least asked me if you could talk to me at least and that's another thing.
Speaker 2: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: One thing therapy has taught me is to ask if a person has space for this conversation. So, if I know I got some heavy shit, I really just need to get off my chest and my diary ain't doing it. Hey, real fast, do you have some time for me to vent?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: Because by me saying yes, I don't want to go to the baby party, but I'm gonna stay a while and see if they got some food and shit, and then I'm gonna bounce right.
Speaker 2: But if you just automatically right out the gate drag me to.
Speaker 1: It uninvited, hey no, no, no, absolutely check please, I'm not gonna do it. The best I can offer is a dang and a shot.
Speaker 2: Listen. And another thing.
Speaker 1: You, the one who's dumping on me, the one who is trauma dumping on me.
Speaker 2: You know what damn that's crazy means.
Speaker 1: Stop acting like you don't know what Damn forever crazy? You You know you know what these three words mean. Okay, And I don't care what part of the world you're in right now. You know what these three words mean. Damn, that's crazy. Get off my phone.
Speaker 2: Get off my phone. I have nothing for you.
Speaker 1: I don't have the space, I don't have the time, and sometimes I really don't have the energy. Sometimes I just don't have the bandwidth to handle my shit in yours too. So when I say I don't want to come to a pity party, I'm not being mean. I'm not being rude, I'm not being selfish, I'm not being inconsiderate. Maybe gonna put me for solutions the fuck?
Speaker 2: And that's another thing.
Speaker 1: What makes it a pity party is not only do you not have a solution, you don't want to hear my solution.
Speaker 2: You just want to continue to be down? Baby? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: When people ask me or they want to have conversations, it's always one or two things. Do you want event or do you want solutions? Okay, sometimes I got space events. Sometimes I got space to be the brain and figure out some solutions.
Speaker 2: Listen here, Pinky, one way or.
Speaker 1: Another, we're gonna have to figure out if it's gonna work best for the both of us, because if it's not, I gotta go. So Jabari Rod said Damn, that's crazy. Scott Lorock says, yeah, I got some wings and fries for you. Then you can bounce. That's very considerate. Standing Man nine one one says, I go to the staple. Damn, that's crazy. Outfit says, Do I look like a landfill for trauma? Keldashez says. Another thing is in a conversation actsing do you want advice or just a listening? Hear absolutely. I was just saying that, just saying that this is fucking ridiculous show. Get on my nurse this is Ley says, is she geminiing for lunch? I'm not geminiing for lunch? Okay bye. So yeah, that was just the last little thing I wanted to say. But now we are going to get into our edible portion of our show. So the edible portion is where I read questions or comments that you guys sit in, and on the day that we record, I usually put up a prompt saying ask me anything. I don't know if y'all realize, but I put up the prompt early yesterday because I knew we were recording early today. See, I'll be using my naggin sometimes. All right, if you have something to share or some next or a day that we don't put up the prompt. You always can email inquiries at stormypea dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: First one and I appreciated this because I know I know how y'all feel.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is there any hope out here for us men with no kids, owned car, and own apartment? And I'm gonna give the live some time to chime in and help this person out of it. So he writes in, is there any hope out here for us men with no kids, own car, and own apartment? You know, I know that what's up concrete comics? It's a concrete comics.
Speaker 2: I'm got to extra that.
Speaker 1: The other day standing man says, own house, come on with somebody, that's.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, I feel that, brother, and I feel what you may be going through because as a woman with one kid, whose child's father is in his life, he ain't looking for no daddy. I am who gets her own money, who has her own car, who pays her own bills, and can probably bench half of what you weigh, right, I too think is there any hope for me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is there someone out there staring up at the moon as I stare up at the moon longing for me the way I long for them, right, And my whole response to that is, I'm a unicorn. Do you know how rare a unicorn is pretty fucking rare. I know that I'm not going to have an easy time finding somebody who's on my level because I'm not no average bitch.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If I was somebody who didn't have much to offer and was all the trash ass things that we see on the internet, I'll be able to pick up people a domind doesn't you ever see people out in public and you're like, damn, everybody in a relationship for me, well except me?
Speaker 2: And then you really look at these people and you realize I wouldn't want to be.
Speaker 1: In a relationship with that person any fucking way, Right, So I really have to count on my person is coming. But they are going to be just as rare as I am. That's why they're my person. So I really just have to sit back and wait on it. And I know it's hard, I know it sucks, I know it's lonely, I know it's boring, I know it's unproblematic, But listen, you.
Speaker 2: Just gotta wait, Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm crying. I'm crying one fine Trinny Boy says, woman done got you in my favorites for a reason. Outfit says, what are they looking for? Are they looking for someone with no kids themselves? Jabari Ras says, own house, own car for all one. K Roth Ira a hsa, you better talk your shit black Man, oh I can Marine says sing somewhere beneath the pale moonlight. Jaydon Moto says it's definitely possible, but you just gotta be patient and let love love. Missus Laf says we got to challenge her to a lightsaber battle together. Kel Deshat says people don't want to sacrifice and compromise. Who is Kaiser Source says it's hope, like you said in a previous episode, gotta stay away from the community. Pool Strepe the villain, Hey Strepe. The villain says, hey, yo, in early life, and you wasn't gonna tell me Stormy I.
Speaker 2: See how it is.
Speaker 1: Standing Man says, I was just speaking about me. Kel Deshot says they see one flaw and Bounce. Outfit says Stormy Week started as cosplaying storm rock climbing curling the weight of a preteen to podcasting. You ain't a unicorn, You're a GTA character.
Speaker 2: Complain all the side.
Speaker 3: Yo yo, why do you like?
Speaker 1: This's just giving you like props at the beginning of the episode and you weren't even.
Speaker 2: On here and you just come back with that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Shot said High Outfits gosh Jabari Rodd says, you would think having your things together would make it easier and not more challenging, and that's a.
Speaker 2: Good yo yo.
Speaker 1: I agree, you would think having your things together would make it easier, but it's actually more challenging.
Speaker 2: Seriously, what what?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well have you questioning yourself?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What am I missing? What am I doing wrong?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: You just got away.
Speaker 1: You gotta be patient because, as cliche as it sounds, good things take time, okay, all that think about it, Like this microwave food is fast as fuck. Okay, you can get a full meal in four to five minutes, right, but you know what, you also are probably going to get high cholesterol if you continue eating it, diabetes if you continue eating it.
Speaker 2: U V raised from the microwave, and the food's always union.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly that good soul food gonna take bout an hour and a half in the oven, big dog. Okay, so we can't think of it as I know, we're in a microwave society, but we really gotta get back to putting shit in the oven.
Speaker 2: If you understand what I'm saying. Friar, Yeah, not the air, friar, the oven.
Speaker 3: No short cuts. Listen, grill, cheese and air fire. Look it up.
Speaker 1: Aaron Nash seventy three says, the roads just gonna be busy a little longer.
Speaker 3: Fuck y'all.
Speaker 4: Okay, yah y'all, Spike y'all. I would have made them niggas probably rich.
Speaker 1: Erica by do Rag said, wonderful name, by the way, wonderful name, by the way. Erica by do Rag says food still be cold in the middle. Outfit says yo recording when folks clocked in, lets us know you hate me and shot a clock your strength. Villa says, on God, being thirty plus with no kids and life together, these women be looking at me sideways like I got problems.
Speaker 2: My bugsman says.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunately that in our community these things are differentiating e g. Car house, But in other communities these are minimum standards. You ain't never lied who is kaiser source. He says, nothing is wrong. You just have standards and a lot of people no longer qualify. Quality takes time. Yeah, man, that was deep. That was good, y'all.
Speaker 2: We did good on that one. We we did that next.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you enjoy about modern dating trying new places?
Speaker 2: I think that come on and not just fool experiences too.
Speaker 3: Right, and.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I think that I don't go into dating anyone with oh, this is gonna be my husband. I don't go into dating anyone with, oh, this is gonna be my boyfriend. I don't even go into dating anyone with, oh, this is gonna be my next body.
Speaker 2: Right, I just go in like I'm looking to The expectations are low. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: If we gonna make it to playing basketball on the Apple Games. Okay, I don't even know if we're gonna make it that far, all right. I just go in like, hey, I'm looking to enjoy myself and my time with you.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the least I can do.
Speaker 1: And if you can't provide that, we can't even halfway make it to anything else. That is the only thing on my mind.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, whether it be trying a new place, a new food, or you know, you put me onto a new trail, a new gym. Like I just be looking for a good time.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I enjoy having a good time. And that's the only thing I enjoy about modern dating because a I don't really go over the top when I'm dating somebody. Like it's not like, oh, we're gonna talk on Monday and we have to have a date by Friday. And if you don't text me three times a day by Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Baby is busy.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to have a good time. That's it, and that's all.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Dark Man seventeen says Stormy looks like a fun paced person to hang around, like you can have a beer with her like. He didn't add that that was a line from Hamilton. I said that, like you watched Hamilton. I'm not sure if you watch Hamilton, but if you did, then you understand where that came from.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep going what.
Speaker 1: Fine. Truny Boy says, I will smoke you in Apple Basketball or cup punk or square out boy.
Speaker 2: You must be smoking dick if you think you're gonna beat me in any of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, what Sorry, Dick, Oh sorry, okay, I'm working on it. The Lord is still working on me. Dark Man seventeen said, do you want to know any more geography?
Speaker 2: Oh? I forgot you was.
Speaker 1: The one who had to dry geography last time. I'm gonna think about it and I'm actually just gonna d m you. Dan Brigk says, most women these days just want to have a good time.
Speaker 2: Let's be real. One fine.
Speaker 1: Trany Boy said no Diddy rob at and C says, my baby the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that was it? That was it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So let's recap.
Speaker 1: Uh, Corey Holcom a wild boy, and I was not expecting that conversation to come from him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you can always tell who did and didn't get girls growing up, and sometimes you have the right message, but that's coming from the wrong messenger. Next, I just want to say, everybody who works themselves is in the house, and we gotta go outside, y'all. And I'm not saying go outside and no bullshit, but I think we need to have like a mixer or rent an Airbnb or do a flash bob or something like. We all need to link up because I feel like, uh, we're like all in different camps and it's post apocalyptic and we think we'd the only ones out there, but we're not.
Speaker 3: Yues.
Speaker 1: Put your sickness up in the sky, y'all so we can find each other.
Speaker 2: Please, all right.
Speaker 1: I've only had three boyfriends in my life, and one thing that they're all going to tell you is that I'm a trick, big trick in spending geees okay, and I feel like if it's your man and you like him, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Next guarantee way to.
Speaker 1: Get a man and a bag is to get your own designer bag and then the man will see that you know, you have your standards and you're able to provide for yourself, and he won't mind adding to that because men don't mind spending money on women with money. The bagging energy is where they really tap out. Next, if you are having a pity party, do not invite me. I do not want to come. I'm not interested and I don't like it. Here there's a difference between asking more vice or venting and just trauma dumping and having a pity party. Once you start that will was me shit, I don't want I'm tapping out. Is there any hope for men and women out there who have amazing qualities. Yes, but you have to acknowledge that you're a unicorn and it's going to take a little bit longer for you to find another unicorn. Right, They don't just be hanging out in twos like technically, no way, and even put them niggas on a boat so that we never seen them niggas linked up by two, you know what I mean? So yeah, just wait, take your time. Is there anything I enjoy about modern dating? Yes? Just having fun, that's it. Not having fun like swinging a cootie cat around. I mean, like just low expectations, just trying to catch a vibe and enjoy different people. Follow me on the ground at Stormy p p EA at chocolate Chip and sip And if you don't remember anything else, please remember I'm in Unicorn.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. What I see next week. Peace,