Speaker 1: Baby, you're my gamester too.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me.
Speaker 1: Baby a gangster too, Baby, You're a game.
Speaker 2: Statoo for good warnings.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening Discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. We're live now. Hi is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey and Us gets on today's show with a very special guest. Returning guest name is Julius operates the Cosmic Peach podcast Check it out. I was just on there. We were talking about Dave mcgallian's book Program to Kill, as well as some other topics, and so when I was talking to her, this is about two or three weeks ago, I said, Hey, you should come on my show because I had heard she had done a lot of episodes on another of McGowan's books, were weird scenes inside the Canyon Laurel Kenyon covert ops in the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream, And so she said yes, So we scheduled this for today and I was listening to her Sam Tripley's show tinfoil hatch. She was talking to him about the book, So I was just trying to reaquaint myself look through the book again. But there's a lot more on Chia. When we were talking about Program to Kill, she had said there was like all these deaths surrounding weird scenes of that either I didn't notice or that to skip my mind, But there's a lot of dark stuff that happened in Laurel Kenyon. There was actually something that happened fairly recently, which is as weird house burning, and maybe Julian knows more about that, but this weird house burning of a Rothschild guy, of a literal Rothschild heir who was found dead after a mysterious fire and gulf the two story hillside home. And I think it was up in Laurel Canyon or either the Hollywood Hills or somewhere nearby that.
Speaker 1: But so there are still weird scenes coming from outside the againn it.
Speaker 2: Appears it sure seems like it's so I'm pretty sure it was in Laurel Canyon, so a desirable place. A lot of celebrities live up there to this day. And we were talking in the pre show just kind of about used to working at somebody. And also I was kind of showing off my signed copy of Dave McGowan's Weird Scenes books, so let me see, like, dog, yeah, can you believe it? I went to The reason I got it is I went to the book signing when he was at book Soup. So it's kind of like one of the last independent bookstores in Los Angeles, so I think it was twenty fifteen something like that, and so I was there kind of just kind of watching this. So this is my kind of flex right here, as my daughter will call it, reflex. It says to William, hope you enjoy the book, Dave McCowan. I've confirmed that this is his handwriting. Other people have got signed copies. But anyway, I was at book Soup, and I think he got sick fairly soon after that, and I remember kind of talking to him after the book discussion. I met his brother too, I used to be friends with when I was on Facebook. We used to it all the time. His brother was there, Greg, and I saw Dave's chain smoking too, so I was like, hey man, this is not good, Like you shouldn't be sucking down cigarette after cigarette.
Speaker 1: Like that, and chugging the butts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a kind of not a casual kind of like I'm having a smoke, like and then taking another their drag every thirty seconds. It was like like some pretty intense, you know, cigarette smoking.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy was definitely It's almost like he was tortured because he was the only person really talking about this stuff, you know. And then even with the program to kill, I feel like he was kind of like a tortured soul. And then I don't know about you, William, but I don't think his death was as cut and dry as they make it up.
Speaker 2: His brother doesn't think that it was a normal sickness, so of course I don't know. So I mean, he was was way ahead of his time. Never hear to other shows people try to take a part program to kill or this book. But I've seen people like a tech program to kill Marck it du oh.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it's it's so easy to go and like look at the stuff he said in the book and find actual will uh supporting evidence. And I would tell anybody out there who doesn't have time to sit down and read the entire book. I don't know if I could post this in the chat. Let me see, yeah, is everyone able to see this chat?
Speaker 2: Let me put I mean, let me bring it up. Let me bring up the website.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's called Center for an Informed American America dot com. And if you go under features on the top, under the drop downs, you can read several things. They're all blogs from Dave and they essentially just sum up what's in the book. But if you click there's like, I don't can't even see how many parts, like eight or eight to ten parts here of twenty two twenty two. Okay, So if you don't have time to read the entire book, but you just want snippets, I would recommend reading his blog. And this is where I found a lot of the people on the Laurel Canyon death list was from this blog. And Dave also did a great job on this website doing stuff about Lincoln nine to eleven, the fake moon landing it's called Moon Doggie, and then the Boston marathon bombings are also available on this website. And I think that you know he was It's like you said, he was so ahead of his time. And even if you didn't want to sit down and read an entire book, just just kind of skimming through these blogs. It's just like an incredible amount of information. I mean, he just lays it out buffet style for everyone, and it's it's incredible. Actually, a friend of mine and sent me this website and it was the first time I had ever heard of Dave McGowan. So if you're just getting started and you want to just dip your toe in the water, this website, this Center for and Informed America dot com, it's a great place to get started. And what I've tried to do ever since I discovered the weird scenes from Inside the Canyon is kind of expand on it a little bit with it's, like you said, current events, because Dave's not around to talk to us about it anymore, so we kind of have to be our own investigators. And it just never stops. You know, Weird stuff keeps happening, and weird stuff keeps coming out. And one person in particular, I don't know if you want to talk about this first, or the or the body count, but one person in particular that Dave very briefly touched on but I've expanded on with my research is John Denver. And you know, he's very briefly mentioned in Eve's blogg It says something about like, oh, well, you know John Denver, his real name is Henry John Duchendorf for something like that, and he's actually German, and he could just kind of leaves it there. But a lot of people might not put John Denver in with the rest of the Laurel Canyon crowd, but he was definitely a part of it. He performed his first hit ever leaving on a jet plane with Mama Well, Mama Cass introduced him and he performed it for like some kind of a show where the mamas and the papas were there. So he was definitely a folk singer that was hanging around in and around the canyon, and he did have friends like Mama Cass and you know, was hanging around with all the rest of the cast of characters. And uh, John Denver's dad was actually a hang on, let me pull my notes up, because I wanted to give you the exact thing. Okay, yeah, give me just a second, because I have this whole thing on John Denver that I was writing, just some random notes down and it felt like it was important for people to know.
Speaker 2: So it was in the same theme of weird scenes.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, Well, his real name is Henry John Duchendorf and his dad's name was Henry John Dutchendorf Senior, and he was a Roswell Army Airfield captain and he won a bunch of awards, and he was a decorated pilot. And it turns out that John Denver grew up on Roswell Army Airfield. So when we're talking about Laurel Canyon stuff, all of their dads are somehow military. And if we're if we were gonna pick like what would be the most obvious one that's got like crazy stuff, I'm gonna go ahead and pick Roswell or Presidio maybe, but Roswell Army Airfield. And I think a lot of people overlook John when they're doing Laurel Canyon stuff because he doesn't really associate himself with the rest of the crew. But he was definitely in there, and he grew up on Roswell Airfield base. And then his dad is like a decorated pilot, he's a captain, and some weird numbers kind of surround him. If you look at even that second paragraph there. On Wikipedia, approximately three hundred songs and thirty three he sold thirty three million units. And there was another something in there thirty three albums, thirty three albums. Yeah, so if you even Wikipedia can't hide like the weirdness with this guy, you know, three hundred songs, thirty three albums, thirty three million units sold. Is that is a roswell army, you know, Air Force captain and something that Also people like to forget about John Denver because I don't know about you, William, but I'm a huge fan. I grew up listening to John Denver. I love all that that stuff. So it's hard to differentiate sometimes your idols from the crazy stuff. And it just happens to be that the bigger they are and the more you love him, the the creepier they are.
Speaker 2: Ye. No, he has a strange background. There's no question. Those songs are so Americana too. Rocky Mountain Hind thank God, I'm a country boy.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you look at the lyrics to Rocky Mountain High, he mentioned something about uh he was born in the summer of his twenty seventh year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, home to a place that he'd never been before.
Speaker 1: So I think right, his lyrics are even kind of encoded. So his wife Anny said that he had a violent side, which sounds like who. She actually said that he could flip on a switch, which was very reminiscent for me of Frank Zappa, because they always said like there was this artistic side of him that made music and everybody loved him. But at home he was like an authoritarian, uh, kind of aggressive kind of guy. He changed saw their bed in half one time when they were fighting, and he's kind of known to have beat his wife's ass, and so you would think this guy John Denver who's singing about rainbows and butterflies and sunshine and flapjacks, like you wouldn't think at home he was chains on people's beds in half and beating his wife's ass. But just like Frank Zappa, there was like a completely different side to him, and he did have kind of like that authoritarian personality. But he later on in life he gets real political and he starts working on I believe it's the Republican Party. He'd befriends one let me see here. He gets involved with the LGBT scene in the nineties, and he's in support of the LGBT stuff, and he campaigned actually for Jimmy Carter. And then as he kind of goes along in his political career, he gets elected to the board of governors for one of NASA's programs. And let me look and see what it was called. Here he is. He served on the National Space Society's Board of Governors for many years, and he was also awarded let's see here, he was awarded the NASA Exceptional Public Service Medal, which is usually restricted to only spaceflight engineers and designers. But somehow this country folk singer who started his careers, you know, in the Laurel Canyon, gets all the way up through politics. Now he's on the board of governors for the National Space Society, and he's getting all these awards and recognition, and I just, you know, it seems odd to me. I don't know where you are with like NASA being a big black magic operation, William, but I tend to lean that way. I think that they've got some nefarious stuff going on. And Denver was absolutely obsessed with NASA, and he tried to get himself involved in it in any way that he possibly could. I mean, what do you think about NASA.
Speaker 2: I think there's it's a state operation. You know, so I think I mean to keep up the whole myth about the moon landing is incredible for that much time.
Speaker 1: So right, right, do you think we've been to space?
Speaker 2: Well early, I mean into like deep outer space on a manned or like the Moon. I used to so I used to accepted that as a fact and that it was a hard one. It was a lot easier for me to think of nine to eleven as an inside.
Speaker 1: Job the moonlane, right, But if you look into Cubrick and all it right, and I think even well, that's a whole nother episode. But so, the Citizens in Space program was John Denver's idea. He pioneered the citizens in Space program. Nobody knows about this and nobody talks about it. The first ever citizens in space program was started by John Denver's idea. He wanted to be on a citizen's flight to the Moon, and so they put together a crew and he passed all these rigorous tests to be one of the first citizen civilians in space. And it was actually the Challenger mission. This was John Denver's brainchild, the freaking Challenger Mission. And then just like and you brought it up a second ago, you know how they say Seth McFarlane was supposed to get on the plane for nine to eleven, but he didn't last minute. So last minute, he's about to get all of his space suit on to get on the Challenger and he's gonna go up into space, and he backs out and they replaced him with Christa mcculliff, the school teacher, and he doesn't go on the first citizen's flight into space, and just so happened. It was the big fiery crash and they all died. And then he wrote that song flying for Me because he said they were flying for me. They wouldn't have even been up there if it wouldn't have been my idea to put him up there. And I mean that to me just seems extremely ritualistic. It's like, oh, okay, John, it's your idea. You put all this into motion, you were gonna get it going, and then all of a sudden you back out last minute and everybody dies. There are a lot of theories that nobody actually died that day and everybody on the Challenger flight actually is still alive. And they became like university professors. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like very pictures of these people that look very similar to them.
Speaker 1: So, like that Judith resnik one, they've found her at a university. There's a guy, Richard Scobi. He's got some kind of a company with the logo that looks just like the Challenger blowing up, and you know it's it's up for debate. And I'm not telling you that's that's one hundred percent what happened. But it seems more than likely that these people didn't even die in the Challenger flight, if you want my opinion.
Speaker 2: But there's a guy out there who looks exactly like Timothy McVeigh like this in the State Guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: It's like almost a carbon copy, like, yeah, you know too. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time some of these people fake their deaths.
Speaker 1: Or death well, wouldn't it be something? Though, William? If the point of them blowing up the Challenger with the citizens Space thing was to say, like, we can't let civilians go to space, because look what happened. It was almost like a scare tactic because we can't really get to space.
Speaker 2: They let's wind down NASA too, right, right, So.
Speaker 1: They have to they have to program the general public to believe you have to become an astronaut to get into space, and like, who knows what the people I think they're all actors. I think it's all like some kind of a state that even they said, there's there's a couple of astronauts that are supposedly stuck in space right now. You know what I'm talking about, all right, So they say that there's a couple of people that are stuck in space right now, and that they went up there in like June or something. They've just been up there ever since and they can't get back. But somehow they took a video of themselves to send to their families for Christmas, and they had Christmas hats on Why the fuck would they have Christmas hats on the Space Shuttle if they left in June and we're planning to be up there for a couple of weeks and come, I mean, this is the stuff that there were they want us to believe, William. It's just absolute theater stuff.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of that in tons of theater. I mean that is in the mass media, just total theater. At this point, Like I think that anyone who thinks they just know it's like I'm literally watching these TV shows and I feel like I'm watching Viver Vendetta. It's such obviously to transparent propaganda.
Speaker 1: It's like I know. And so the thing for me with John Denver in his obsession with NASA, it could really come from his dad being a real high up in Roswell and stuff, and maybe he saw or heard stuff from his father and he knew that they they were trying to do stuff like that, and he did get obsessed with NASA. Who knows, But I don't think we've ever been to the moon. And I think this whole citizen spaceflight thing was like a staged, weird event. And John Denver did actually end up dying in a jet plane crash in the nineties, and there's a lot of speculation on whether or not he even died, and he was just kind of like repurposed in some other type of like classified project.
Speaker 2: I just like the same thing. Even Morrison right could passes through the Laural Canyon in the twenty seven Club and like that's a sketchy death too, Like what a great way to finish your career is Like he felt like he was done and going to France supposedly for a hiatus. But what a great way to just book ended Bakers.
Speaker 1: I don't think Jim Jim died at all that wow, yeah, on that trip. I mean, I think he was repurposed as well. I think a lot of the people that we see are just characters who are playing a role in that they can get repurposed. I think they can kill off a character they like, they can kill off the character of Jim Morrison, sure, but the actual person can be repurposed in another way. And I think, no, I don't. I think maybe maybe, like, wasn't it the guitarist who wrote most of the good songs anyways, like light My Fire, And I think Jim Morrison wrote break on Through or maybe one song. Yeah, But really, I don't know where they were getting their music from. I don't The sound of the the counterculture music scene was so completely different from what was popular before that it almost makes you wonder if they weren't experimenting with like binural beats injunction with using psychedelic psychedelic drugs and opening up parts of your mind that would expose you to whatever it was that they were trying to do. I mean, think about it, William.
Speaker 2: It is do you know what's strange about the Doors? Based on Huxley who wanted to create this kind of psychedelic era, who invented the word psychedelic too, and then the Doors picks that stuff up. It's so strange, and then they write this music that, you know, beyond the sophistication of their years, much like the Beatles. The Beatles, I'm one hundred percent convinced didn't write any of their music.
Speaker 1: Coming well there, Tavis Stock too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think George Martin did everything, did all the composing or really was kind of like the like the director of all their music.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, And I mean there are people who will say that, you know, the real Paul died a long time ago, and his character was replaced by someone else too, like a look alike kind of guy replaced him, and.
Speaker 2: Not the same guy. You can watch them with the video for Strawberry Fields together. It's not their original McCartney.
Speaker 1: No dude, And whoever replaced him was way taller, had a different uh you know, and it would be really easy to almost, you know, get a little bit of plastic surgery done to you know, tweak a futures. But you can't tweak someone's height and he's way taller.
Speaker 2: Eye color palette like the shape of your like the skull, and the palette where your teeth are, the upper teeth. They can't do anything with that, No, they can't. Thinner than the original McCartney. And also McCartney had kind of a different kind of face, like he smiled a lot. The original McCartney was actually I think that's why they probably picked him, is because he had a kind of ebulliant kind of personality, like you have, charismatic and the new one doesn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And whoever they replaced the real Paul with was actually really talented. He could play way more instruments than the first Paul, you know. And so they did a good job. And the Beatles are iconic and they forever will be. But the reason why people love the Beatles and the reason why people love the music that came out of the counterculture movement is because the CIA knows what they're doing. You know, it's what do they say. You know, sin feels good, you know, they get results from stuff like this. It's a trap, and it's a trap for a reason, because it feels great to listen to this stuff and it you know, it sounds wonderful and everybody loves it. It's it's literally a trap, but.
Speaker 2: It's the way for culture. Culture change through music is really more effective than writing. That's what people listen to. The Beatles were the most effective change agents in human history.
Speaker 1: Well what do you think about there? So a lot of people speculate that the big old plane crash that killed Buddy Hawley and you know, the day the music died, this was big bobbery. Yeah, it was almost like a ushering in of this counter culture movement because we had like such a more simplistic music style with with those guys. You know, it was like American graffiti style, innocent type of music. And then there was a plane crash, and then all of a sudden, all these weirdos start flocking to the canyon and almost overnight people are on the free love train. And it just it went from from music like Buddy Hawley kind of innocent too. If you can't be with the one you want, then be with the one you're with, and and you know, it's just kind of like sex, drugs, rock and roll overnight on the.
Speaker 2: And within a decade, like from the beginning of the sixties to the end. It's like a radical.
Speaker 1: Change, right right. And that's when they unrolled the freaking serial killer program too, because we got Charlie Manson, big Laurel Canyon guy. You know, Dennis Wilson had the guy living with him and Neil Young like would sing his praises, just loved him to death. And then you know, the Zodiac rolled out in the sixties too, and I just the two books Programmed to Kill and weird scenes inside the Canyon they dovetailed because those two things were happening at the same time. All the main big serial killers, the ones that made serial killing serial killing, that was the sixties, and the counter culture movement is the sixties, so you know, you can't have one without the other. And you know that the counter culture movement was pushing women to be more independent and to be more free and equal to men and go be yourself and you know, go your own way. And as soon as they did that, there was serial killers like Ted Bundy that was killing them. So it was very counterintuitive because Ted Ted was in the late sixties early seventies, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know the exact dates. I'd have to look it up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm pretty sure, pretty sure it's.
Speaker 2: Part of the serial killer rise, there's no question about it.
Speaker 1: And so they're telling these women to go out and be free and independent and you know, be by themselves, and then they send people like like Ted Bundy out there to kill them. So it's just what I fucking tell Oh sorry, but what a time to be alive. You know, it's many, many programs going on at the same time. And I do have the list pulled up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bundy's sixty nine to seventy five.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so like the very last of the sixties going into the seventies. I mean, it's crazy. And so I have this this list here from Dave's blog, So if anybody wants to fact check me, they're totally fine to do that because you can find it right there in the blog. But it's part three of Dave's blog on the Laurel Canyon, And yeah, you could probably pull it up right here. So yeah, Marina Elizabeth Habe. And by the way, before I even get started on this death list here, this is the same in and around the same area where the Black Dahlia was murdered many years earlier. And you get to start looking into the Hodel family and they're all the way messed up. Are you familiar with like George Hodell.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've listened to those interviews with his son.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good good. I think he has a podcast or something where he talked.
Speaker 2: As he did he did a book and then I think he was a guest on a lot of people. But maybe he has a podcast. I'm not aware of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it seems very ritualistic, and it seems like the Hodel family was incestuous, just like John Phillips and and the rest of them.
Speaker 2: I think it's confirmed like his daughter, the guy was a sex weird of bother.
Speaker 1: Now, this first one that at lists here, Marina Elizabeth Habe. It reminded me of the black Dahlia. But she wasn't cut up or anything but her body well so she she wasn't dissected, I should say, but she was carved up and then she was tossed into the heavy brush along Maholland Drive. And if anybody is a David Lynch fan out there, there is uh Maholland Drive. Are you familiar with David Lynch at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did yesterday, So shout out to uh, David Lynch. But Maholland Drive is a cool movie if you want to just you know, have some Laurel Kenyon esque kind of horror type movie. But yeah, so so this Marina was tossed out on the halland Drive. She was carved up. It was very black Dahlia esque, and of course her murderer was never found, so they just chalked that one up to the Laurel Canyon body list. And then it says Christine Hinton was killed in a head on collision and at the time, Hinton was a girlfriend of David Crosby. Uh, and you know she was also the daughter of a career Army officer stationed at the Presidio base and Courtland Crosby, right right, So Crosby himself is could be a whole episode just talking about him, But like, I think that's interesting that one of his first girls there is part of the Laurel Canyon death list. Then it just says Jane Doe fifty nine found dumped into the heavy undergrowth of Laurel Canyon November nineteen sixty nine, and it says within sight of where, uh, what's her name? Marina Habe had been dumped less than a year earlier, and she had been stabbed one hundred and fifty seven times in the chest and throat. So this goes beyond like somebody getting stabbed once or shot or suffocated. I mean, for me, if you're going to stab somebody one hundred and fifty seven times in the chest and throat, we're talking about this goes beyond you know, a drug deal gone wrong or prostitute, you know, prostitution or something like that. And then it's uh Alan blind Owl Wilson from Canned Heat. He was supposedly a suicide o D. But I believe, like a lot of the ones that they rule suicide o d's, they're usually not suicides at all, kind of like Hunter S. Thompson. I don't think he committed suicide either. I think, you know, Jeffrey Epstein didn't commit suicide, you know, you name it, who else, Janis Joplin. I don't think these people are committing suicide at all. And then, of course Jimmy Hendrix is on the list, and there is a ton of information on the blog in regards to Jimmy Hendricks. Are you pretty certain he's this.
Speaker 2: Eased, or I would say Hendricks was murdered. I think, okay. I talked to Brad Driver about it. He read a book about the twenty seventh Club and like somebody gave him an incredible amount overdose, like just a deadly leaf overdose at Barbet.
Speaker 1: Agree with that. I do know that there there is a theory that floats around that Jimmy Hendrix is is Morgan Freeman, but I don't. I don't see it myself, and I could be wrong, I guess, but I do think he was murdered and he is a part of the twenty seven Club. And even the next person on the list after Jimmy Hendrix is of course Jim Morrison, which I don't think that he died, but he was involved in the occult. It says it right here on the blog. He had a fondness for the work of Aleister Crowley. His dad, uh you know, started the Tonkin golf incident and the Vietnam War ensued afterwards. I mean, talk about someone who is just totally enmeshed in the in the fabric of the Laurel Canyon. Is this guy? Did you watch the movie what's his name? Val Kilmer?
Speaker 2: The doors the doors.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't don't you think like it would have It would make an even cooler movie to tell the real story about Jim Morrison, Like his dad was a CIA guy. Like, I don't know, I think that would make a better movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I mean his dad was a four star admirable admiral. I mean I thought he wasn't a chump. So it is interesting, like his background.
Speaker 1: But they love to sell the narrative though, you know, like he was just an outlaw rock and roll just went rogue and it just for me. I don't think it was really like that. I think the story is is quite different from what they sell us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he underwent some kind of personality change very rapidly. If you see some of his early teen pictures, he looks like a kid from the fifties, clean cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was also good friends with Jay Sebring, who died in the Tate murders. So I mean they're all in mesh together. It was a tiny scene. I know. It seems like when when people talk about the Laurel Canyon, like it was just this vast, expanding, you know area, and and but they were it was tight. It was close knit. They had parties at each other's houses. They were all friends. Uh you know, Mama Cass's house was a big hangout spot. Sharon Tate used to go there. They used to you know, do drugs and listen to music. You know, they knew each other. Roman Polanski, now I don't know how much you know about about weird stuff with Roman Polanski, but he was involved in the processed Church. And you know, Sharon had some weird fling with with uh Seabring and there was a weird love trying triangle going on. And when the police went through the house after the Tate murders, they found stuff like with with people coming over to the Tate house and running train on Sharon and people just taking turns on her. And he was filming all of this. There was like wife swapping stuff, and you know, you look at Rosemary's baby and and it just to me, there isn't you can't cover enough stuff about the Laurel Canyon. It's like once you open one door, you can go like a hundred different ways with it. And and I think, like I said before, it's just all interconnected and weird.
Speaker 2: And she was before Polanski, so they.
Speaker 1: Were right Now do you think that they that so Sharon Tate's dad was was an intelligence asset to right? Yeah? And so do you think that that was an inside job that or because it clearly wasn't just Charlie Manson went k and a bunch of people showed up to the house and killed him. I I that's the last possibility on the list for me.
Speaker 2: I think that they were like Ed Sanders did a lot of research. He was on site at the Manson trials and things like that, and in connection with you know, talking to Maury Terry and all the stuff. But I think that he had the best take, which they were paid hits. For some reason, both Tate had to go or somebody at that house had to go. I think Sharon Tate was not supposed to be there, so I think that they made it. May have tried to get somebody else at that house. And then the other hit that happened the night after the Italian guy and LaBianca. Yeahbypreneurs, they're made to look like a cult hits. But I think there was money paid, and I think that they had evidence that there was some kind of transference money bag that they had which was very rare for them who were like living out of garbage cans and things like that, right, And I think Charlie never disclosed it. I think he just kept his mouth shut about his criminal He had the criminal ethos of keeping your mouth shut. And he's an occultist, full on new you know, scientologists and member of the OTO, probably through the Solar Temple, so he knew the secret societies and all that stuff. And he was a clear scientologist, so he had gone through all of scientology. Doesn't disclose that. He actually he knew hypnotism too, by the way, Yes, people don't know that. So he famously hypnotized this Latino actor or whatever his name is, is it Eddie Lopez or something like that, Oh, Danny Treo. There's a video online of Danny Treo saying he got in jail was hypnotized by Charles Manson. So I think that he knew how to mind control his whole squad. He was like Daniels for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they they were doing at the Spawn movie ranch. They had like a military style set up at the Spawn movie Ranch. It wasn't like hippie dippy, you know, smoking weed and sitting around playing the guitar. They they had like dune buggies and like guns and and and you know it was it was like a military compound. So god only knows what he was really up to. And that Lino Loabianca guy. Uh, he was involved with like mobster type stuff. And he owed like two hundred and fifty dollars in gambling debts and they like to leave that out of the story too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they leave that out. He was also very wealthy. He was a millionaire. So how was this guy with seck? I think he was like his cover was a grocer or something like that, right, Like, I think he had a grosser. But how do you make that much money when you're selling fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make it right. So they say it well, and they like to go with the random acts of violence to terrify people. But it's it seems more the more you look into it, the least likely scenarios. It was a random act of violence targeted. Yeah, yeah, but even oh sorry, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, well with Manson as the kingpin, Manson directly right going in there, like Manson went into Lobiyanca and tied them up and then sent the other guys in there and said do your deed. And it is interesting, like full on a cult like they leave Another thing out of the Labyanca killing is that when they wrote war and like literally wrote it into the skin of his wife, Lobianca's wife, they wrote it like a it's in a Masonic up and down so like almost.
Speaker 1: Like a right, uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Ruler? What do they call it?
Speaker 1: The ruler and the square encompass? Yeah? Yeah. And then there was that Arles Perry, who was they said they thought could have been a Manson disciple that killed her. And she had the same insignia carved into her, so she had she.
Speaker 2: Had something laid out on her body like that with this with this compass.
Speaker 1: Oh right, it was her wasn't Wasn't it her pants? Yes, they had arranged her legs and then put her pants so it looked like this.
Speaker 2: It was an arranged murder, like a full on a Colt murder. Really not really too. That's seventy four. That's how the Ultimate Evil starts out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But one of the interesting things, like I were talking to Dana Dudo and stuff like that, is that these two guys are in contact with each other more Itarry and Sanders are like buddies. And like when Sanders wrote his book about Sharon Tate, he mentioned Mary Terry multiple times, like they're in contact. And Maury Terry had some really interesting information I came across recently on an X post is like Hubbard's a member of the OTO, like confirmed member according to Marey Terry. So these are like huge.
Speaker 1: Things really, And he has that book, The Ultimate Evil, right, that's that's a good one if people want to read another kind of like Program to Kill but not mar Terry's Ultimate Evil is really good. And I was going to say something about Charles Manson, but it's slipping my mind now.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting how all these things are overlapping, like just these massive murders and deaths. And oh, for sure, Chris Perry was seventy four. Are Alistair Crowley's birthday right in nineteen seventy four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: He's running around killing people.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that is true.
Speaker 2: The process under you know, is happening. The Sons of Sam's seventy.
Speaker 1: And Zodiac zodiac Is is a big one around that time too, Tony and even we hadn't even gone over like all the people on the this Laurel Canyon death list, but a lot of them are connected too, because like this next one, Brandon deWilde, a good friend of David Crosby and Graham Parsons, was killed in a freak accident in Colorado, Colorado, July sixth, nineteen seventy two. So another So we've got David Crosby's girlfriend and one of his good friends dying, you know, within a close time frame. Uh. Christine Furka, she was a governess for Moon Zappa. I believe she. Uh, I want to say, I looked into this a little bit more and she either overheard something or saw something and then she died kind of shortly thereafter. Because there were stories that that Frank Zappa would have like naked parties with his kids and like take showers with him and do weird stuff and like have his friends come over and be naked around the kids. So for me, I really a number of things could have happened.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: They say that it was a drug overdose, but you know, that's like saying nothing to me. If somebody, oh, she died of a drug over Okay, sure, to me, that's just like an easy out. Oh well, they overdosed, you know, nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Is a stone cold, croly lover by the way, I don't know if people know. Oh really he's identified as a Felomite and all these other characters. Yeah, look at his Look at his music. It's all like, you know, horrus and all this other stuff. Like he died in a curious death too, but yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He's a actually on this list somewhere.
Speaker 2: Then. I think that they gave him some kind of like ac cult SoundOff in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Three, didn't they steal his body and drive it to like Joshua Tree or something, and they burnt it on a solstice, like the summer solstice or something. Yeah, so it's like stuff like this. This is the Laurel Kenyon body count right here. Like it's all weird stuff, even like this next one. Danny Whitman, guitarist, vocalist and songwriter with Neil Young's sometime band Crazy Horse, died of an overdose on November eighteenth, nineteen seventy two. Another overdose death, Bruce Berry Roady for Crosby Stills A. Nash died of a heroin overdose June nineteen seventy three. Clarence White, guitarists with the Birds, run over by a drunk driver on July fourteenth, nineteen seventy three. And then it says the driver who killed him. Oh where does it say at least one of White's immediate family members was employed at Edward's Air Force Base. Okay, so apparently this guy who was a guitarist with the Birds he had military connections as well. Then, of course, as you were saying, Graham Parsons and Dave gives us a ton of information here on that, and he died in nineteen seventy three. But if you read this whole thing, it's like I said, if you don't have time to read the book, at least go back and read this blog, because he kind of just gives you enough information to give you the gist of things and the connection with these guys he's talking about in the first paragraph here how they took his body to Jogwood Tree on September nineteenth, nineteen seventy three. So I guess it was like the fall equinox and they burnt him up the automal equinoxy. Yup, it's right there. And he was allegedly overdosed on a speedball at the Joshua Tree Inn. Graham Parsons very cult and the next one right under that is Mama cass Now, this one is interesting to me and William you can tell me what you think. But it says she choked on a ham sandwich. Yeah, and I just I don't I'm not buying that because she was like one of those kingpins in the whole Laurel Canyon and scene. And she was in the home of Harry Nilsen in London the night that she died. And they say that she she got choked on ham sandwich. I for me personally, I think that's humiliating because they always made fun of her for being overweight, and maybe she stepped on some toes and and she she got killed and they were like, oh, we'll say she big fat lady. She died choking on a ham sandwich. It's like a humiliation ritual almost, like who wants to go down like that?
Speaker 2: Nobody. But she might have known too much, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the charts right in the blog here Dave's put under Mama Cassie said she probably died knowing where too many of the bodies.
Speaker 2: Were buried, makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then we have Amy Gossage, Graham Nash's girlfriend at the time, murdered in her San Francisco home on February thirteenth, nineteen seventy five. She'd been stabbed nearly fifty times and was bludgeoned beyond recognition. So with a guy that's into all this this occulted stuff, like you were saying, Graham Parsons, like look what they did with his body and his girlfriend ritualistically murdered, stabbed fifty times and bludgeoned beyond recognition, Like how come more people aren't talking about that one? You know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And again, the murderers are never found in these cases. They are either suicides or their drug overdoses or their cold cases. Nobody, nobody's paying for the crimes in these There is no like justice. It just all kind of gets It's like the Black Dahlia. They even took George Hodell to trial for an incest trial and they said he was the main suspect in the Black Dahlia murder. And what does he do, Like he doesn't he like run off or something.
Speaker 2: He went to Japan or something.
Speaker 1: Like, Right, yeah, so it's like they don't even have to pay for their crimes. Really, it's just it's all who.
Speaker 2: You know, it's Chinatown, baby, that's right. Chinatown seventy four to two comes out right around this time. All these people are dying.
Speaker 1: Oh is that that Amy Gossage one or seventy five?
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you black Dahlia I think was in the fifties or something. I think it was one of the early crimes. But these I mean, I'm just saying, like Chinatown comes out around all these people dying strangely.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right right. And then the next one on the list, Phyllis made Brown, wife of singer songwriter Jackson Brown, reportedly overdosed on barbituates March twenty fifth, nineteen seventy six, and she was just thirty years old. They ruled it a suicide. But Jackson Brown another one like John Denver that people don't group in with the Laurel Canyon scene, but he definitely was. His dad was in the OSS, which was the precursor to the CIA, so he's got connections for sure. And then Bobby Fuller, singer songwriter guitars for the Bobby Fuller four was found dead in his car near Grauman's Chinese Theater on July eighteenth, nineteen sixty six, after being lured away from his home by a mysterious two to three am phone call of unknown origin. So again, nobody goes down for this stuff. It says there were multiple cuts and bruises on his face, chest, shoulders, dried blood around his mouth, a hairline fractured to his right hand. So he clearly went down fighting.
Speaker 2: But he was in the midst of a big contract to dispute with his record label. Yeah, so somebody might have had an interest. Well, you know, there's a lot of stories about guys who want out of their contracts with record labels who suspiciously end up dead.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that Sam Cook.
Speaker 2: To Cobaine contract. All these guys are in fights, and weird that they show up dead and then people it's weird too because a lot of the people who are there in contract disputes say, oh, yeah, of course they committed suicide. This isn't suspicious. What do you mean suspicious? This isn't suspicious.
Speaker 1: Even what did they say about Sam Cook? Like he want wanted the rights to all of his songs and then he was found in a hotel room overdosed or something like that. So I mean, it's just it wasn't it a rent No, that was the eighties. I was gonna say John Belushi was found in the Hotel Marmont overdosed on something. And I never thought that one sounded right to me either, But that was way later. That was the eighties, I believe. But the Chateau Marmont is in the uh maybe not Laurel Canyon area, but it's it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of I think it's actually a stone strow from the road into Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 1: Isn't it close to sunset? Yeah? Okay, right right, yeah, so in in uh well, I'll get into that in a second. But the the Chateau Marmont, you know, you got people like Anton Levey showing up Tuesday Weld is an other big witch in my opinion, and she shows up to Chateau Marmont. I do believe that Hotel California may have been about the Chateau Marmont, but that's just my opinion, you know. And that's another Laurel Canyon esque with the Eagles around that same time with the counterculture stuff. But on the next on the death list. Gary Henman, musician, music teacher, part time chemist, brutally murdered in his Tepega Canyon home on July twenty seventh, nineteen sixty nine. They convicted Bobby Boslet from the Manson family for this one. Bobby Boselet could be his own episode with all the weird stuff with him and the occultist filmmaker Kenneth Anger. A lot of weird stuff with Bobby Boselet, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Weird stuff in the canyon too, in the canyon.
Speaker 1: And then they do list Janis Stoplin heroin overdose October fourth, nineteen seventy Landmark Hotel as part of the Laurel Canyon death list. And I already mentioned her earlier. I do not think that she committed suicide. She was actually doing really good. They said she was doing the best she ever had been. She died at the age of twenty seven. She's another twenty seven club member. She was engaged to be married. They said, she was, you know, doing great, that they were super surprised that she would have done something like that. And if you were to look at her situation, it's very very similar to Marilyn Monroe. They said, that right before Monroe quote unquote committed suicide, that she was at the top of her game, that she was enthusiastic about the future, she was, you know, working on a bunch of projects, had no reason to do it. And you know, I've covered Marylyn length that she there's no way she could have killed herself, even if you just look at the science and the autopsy findings, it's just absolutely you can't even argue with me. There's no way that she killed herself. And I think it's it's similar with Janis I just for whatever reason, whether you want to call it Faustian bargain or what have you, she's she's on the twenty seven club, and I don't I don't know about you, William, but I don't think she killed herself.
Speaker 2: I don't trust a lot of these looking back, I mean these cover stories, and there's so many things that go on under the scenes, jealousies and personal animosities and things like that. Like I've done the story Bombshell, where I think, you know rfk's in town and she's has a relationship with RFK and JFK at that time, it would have been much more scandalous than it is today if it came out right, So there's an incentive in the la police back then, we're far more conservative than they are today, and you can see that in the JFK murder on sixty eight as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and then I guess next on the list we have Dwayne Almond. Barry Oakley, lead guitarist and bass player for the Almon Brothers, were killed in a freakishly similar motorcycle crash on October twenty ninth, nineteen seventy one, and November eleventh, nineteen seventy two. So I guess both of them, Dwayne Almond and Barry Oakley were killed in freakishly similar motorcycle crashes almost a year apart from each other, and you know they're they're part of the Laurel Canyon death list. Then we got Phil Oaks, folk singer, songwriter and political activists, found hanged in his sister's home in Far Rockaway, New York on April ninth, nineteen seventy six. And Phil Oaks is actually a really interesting guy and he has some kind of a weird connection and you guys need to go back and read all this stuff on the blog, but he has some kind of a weird connection to the serial killer slash cult leader Gary Heidnick. They both went to like the same military academy and phil I mean, you guys, this is why I say, if you're gonna dive into the Laurel Canyon, just be prepared to go on like a million different tangents.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: Gary Heidnick is mentioned in Programmed to Kill at a decent length, but he somehow is connected with this military academy that phil Oakes went to. And you know, phil Oaks is supposedly he got like electro shock therapy and stuff and he was you know, it's just weird. And if you even look right here in these notes that McGowan kind of gives you try to give you some general information about phil Oaks. It goes on for some length and at the end of it, right here, he's talking about Esterbrooks. And we talked about Esterbrooks on our last episode together, about the hypnotism and such, and I think that plays a part in the Charles Manson stuff too, with the hypnotism.
Speaker 2: And before I'll say it again, hypnotism is the resetta stone of the twentieth century. It's everywhere mass formation.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we agree on that.
Speaker 2: It shows up MK ultra the core. All these assassins, they're actually not assassins. They're all these Patsy's are hypnotized even up to the present day. All the stuff these guys weird dudes after, like you know, from Mangioni himself, Like when you see people who go in for like treatments or surgeries and they're in there too long, so that's when you have to kind of go, oh, this is very strange.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think about Princess Kate because kind of going back to Roman polaine Ski, she wore like this Rosemary's Baby type outfit and then she got put in the hospital for like an undetermined amount of time and she had cancer but that she didn't have cancer, and it was just all weird. And then I guess she is she still in there or did they run her out? Or I mean, this is the kind of stuff that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It's like when they go in and they don't come back out and they won't really be clear with you what's going on, you gotta start to kind of wonder, you.
Speaker 2: Know, no question, like she what the heck's the story? I saw her with William the Future King, supposedly with her. It's a double It wasn't her, somebody very similar to were And then they had that AI thing where the background flowers didn't move, there's no there's wind in certain things, and then the other things there. It's obviously stage. So where is she and what's going on.
Speaker 1: Staged? And something else that I was talking about with you know, Nick from the Occult Rejects podcasts, So we were talking about this last night and and the uh Lookout Mountain Laboratory came up because uh, they were they were supposedly filming like test footage or something there, but they ended up making like thousands of classified films at this place. And you had to have top secret clearance to get into the place, and people like Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, presidents, I mean there, the list was crazy, the of the people who had top secret clearance to get into this joker. And it's located right in the freaking center of the Laurel Canyon. And I spoke with an SRA survivor. Her name was doctor Juliet Engel, and she said she remembers being taken to a place that she described being like either it was the Lookout Mountain Laboratory or a similar site, and they were filming snuff films. Very clearly that's what they were using these places for. But there is, of course, like a mainstream narrative, Oh, we're we're filming test footage for you know this or that, and they have like a mainstream narrative of what they're doing at these places. But then you know, you take a look at the people who are on the classified list to get in there, and it's like celebrities and political people, presidents, and so you wonder, like, what are they really doing in there? And just by chance, I find this SRA survivor and she's talking about going to a place in California. It sounds just like the Lookout Malaboratory, and she's talking about how they film snuff films in there. So I can only take her at her word for that. She's written books and she's been interviewed several times. I personally believe what she's saying is the truth, and I don't see why she'd have any reason to lie about it. I mean, it's pretty humiliating some of the stuff that these people go through. I wouldn't want to lie about it, so you know, take you could take that at face value, but there's stuff going on in the Laurel Canyon that we'll never see the light of day. And even to this day, it sounds like with this house burning down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rothchild like rothchild eir like literally, I mean, this is the link right here. This is November twenty eighth, twenty twenty four, so it's not that LONGO A couple of months? Yeah, sketchy, don't you know he's dead? I don't think there that story hit the the TV here and then disappeared. I don't think there's a follow up or like, you know, a homeless person has found who killed a roth Child? Like, they're probably not supposed to find who did.
Speaker 1: It, right, so it's just some random almost person.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I mean, something who knows if they want to find somebody to blame, you know, but it's probably right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But one of.
Speaker 2: The interesting things about Laurel Canyon is a lot of people don't know. It's kind of like one way in. There's like one road in and one one road out, so it's very hard to get it.
Speaker 1: It's secluded for sure, and people like so the main place that everybody kind of flocked to was the log Cabin as it's called Frank Zappa's home, and it's, you know, currently or was formerly owned by Jared Leto. So so if you look into that guy, I mean, geez O Pete, he could be his own episode even And I don't know, I mean, I just think it's like these places have some type of significance. That's why famous people want to buy these places and be around these places. And at the time when all these musicians were flocking to the Canyon, there was no music scene there. There was literally no reason whatsoever for these people to be flocking to this place. The major music centers were in New York and maybe Detroit, and in Nashville or Memphis. That's like Elvis Presley was Memphis, and kind of I've talked to Sean mccannon from the Wake the Dead podcast about this before, but Nashville and Memphis kind of have their own Laurel Canyon situation going on. But that's where the sinners for music were there. It wasn't in this part of California. So it almost makes you wonder why and how these people somehow knew about it and all flocked there at the same time and got started around the same time. And then the Vietnam War just happens to break out, and this this gave birth to this counter culture movement, which all the leaders of the counter culture movement's fathers were in the military. Soil William.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like the who was in some kind of like American aristocracy or from a rich family like Abigail Folger. Yeah, Crosby van Cortland Park, which is connected to the sons of Sam. Actually, yes, very strange. I mean it's incredible, and I mean it's incredible that, uh, that McGowan keyed into it so well, so many interesting things and willing to talk about mind control and some of these other programs which we're just getting more and more information, Like there's more and more people putting together more and more connections that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like we were saying at the beginning of this episode, and you got like a signed copy of this book. We don't even know how valuable this information will be even in a few years from now. Like just more stuff keeps coming out, and it all starts with the Canyon and it all kind of circles around California and it's just it's just weird. I mean, we were talking at before we started recording about how beautiful California can be. You know, it's not like it's it's like a horrible place to live, but it just seems like when you when you look at like this, these air force bases and and like weird stuff coming out of the Los Angeles area, the Laurel Canyon, it's just California seems to be a freaking hotbed for this stuff.
Speaker 2: I think it was just because it was on the cutting edge. It was like the cusp. The California was always a place to go and experiment. So you had all these weird experimental religions and cult group scientology and all this other stuff came out of here. And then you had all these universities that were associated with us. They didn't seem to really care, Like Stanford SRI. All that stuff's up there California and here and I mean l UCLA. We have Jolly rest Is loitering around the whole place for decades for twenty years. So and then the Hippie music, Hippie movie.
Speaker 1: Right, and you flash forward to the nineties. You got stuff coming out of like San Diego like Heaven's Heaven's Gate cult and just just just weird stuff. I mean, it's just great.
Speaker 2: Right or the what was it, the Liberation group, what was the name of it, The Symbinese Liberation Army was like made up from you, Yeah, California. Guy was in jail. It's all put together. It's interesting. Brad Shreiber again another great book, Revolutions, and highly recommend people check that out. It just shows that the Symbienese Liberation Army was kind of made up. And the guy since Kay was a culture created, you know, created culture, just like these guys are created. So then who's creating this? Who has the power, who has the bailability to pull the strings on these guys?
Speaker 1: Well, and so so you said the house that burned down, it was Rothschild, right.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's the most not but Rothschild, literal Rothschild.
Speaker 1: So in this block here that you got pulled up, I can't remember what part it is, but he dives into how one of the fathers of the counterculture movement, his name was is something polycus Vetous. He was cousin in laws with Rothschild, and that is also in this blog. I can't remember her name, but she it was a lady who married into Veto Polycus family and he then became by marriage. Uh like cousin in law's with the rock Rothschilds. So I mean it goes really really deep into who's pulling strings even in the very beginning of the counterculture movement. I mean it's just it's weirdness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, William D. Rothschild long into European banking, made it all the way to La million bucks. And I mean I haven't heard much about the follow up the story, Like.
Speaker 1: Year old h wasn't there like a Paul Roth's child. I don't know if he was related or not, probably but due to the last name, but he was. He worked with Jim Morrison and he was like a producer.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he sounds familiar his.
Speaker 1: I think his name was Paul Roth's child. But yeah, I mean it goes deep in this area, like all the way to the tippity topity, you know, elite bloodline type stuff. You know, I should pull up my notes here because because it wasn't just the Rothschild but David Crosby as well was some type of elite bloodline, right he was? Okay, I found it in my notes here Crosby family tree and includes an array of US senators and congressmen, state senators and assemblymen, governor governors, mayors, judges, Supreme Court justices, revolutionary and Civil War generals, signers of the Declaration of Independence, and uh members of the Continental Congress, and high ranking Masons are coming from the Crosby family tree. He was the son of a military intelligence officer, Floyd Delafield Crosby. And so I mean this, that's why I say, like there's no way, no freaking way that this stuff doesn't go beyond just being like catchy music, right.
Speaker 2: It's cultivated or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it's like I said, if it if it didn't sound good, if it didn't work, then there would be no Laurel Canyon. But the CIA makes great music, like the best selling music of all time.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, whatever they're doing, like they have the best people, they can get the best people together. It's like the Beatles. They found out later that a lot of these great musicians, including Jimmy Page, were the studio musicians for the Beatles, Like it was never disclosed at that time, but like Pages admitted, yeah, I played on some of those songs, so it wasn't the Beatles, So who knows what these guys are doing. This is very common in the music industry, is like they get these accession players who are legit. These other people are fronts monkeys and all these people are just fronts for and the boy bands and all that stuff. I mean there's so many. I know a guy who's a producer and the stories he tells, like people would be shocked to the music they listen to it and created by the people that think it's created by Like yeah, then the producers will play games with their own musicians like great job, guys, Okay, you're done, and then send them home and get real musicians in and just do it. Make it. Yeah, this is real, I'm not kidding. So then even the musicians think, oh, yeah, I did a great job, and producers like this guy can barely like hammer like two sticks to you, but yeah, you know it's real.
Speaker 1: They just need a frontman to put out there for the for the public. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's as old as the hills.
Speaker 1: And it shouldn't surprise people at this point because we don't even have music really anymore. I mean, all the people that they put out there for us, like Taylor Swift and all the I don't even right, come on, they're not that's is it even music at this point?
Speaker 2: You know, it's an industry. They're making fat stacks. There's no question, right, there's there's like groups of people, what what theme can we have? What will resonate with the audio? Let's write that song next.
Speaker 1: Well it makes me think of Nicholas Shrek, you know he is, right, sure, yeah he so. I was watching an interview of him, and I'm pretty sure he was with Zena LaVey, who people say Taylor Swift is like reincarnated Xena LaVey or something like that. But he was talking about how, you know, music is entrenched in almost like bineural beats pretty much, and there it's it's more like a design than it is just like a song or something like that. And if you listen at some of the stuff that they're coming out with, now that's what it freaking sounds like. You know, it's like almost putting you in a trance like state, and it's very repetitive. The you know, music videos are loaded with symbolism and it may have been a little bit more accult in the like counterculture movement, and it just kind of sounded like, you know, peace and love and flowers. But they're getting pretty obvious with this stuff at this point, you know. And and it just to me, I think he said that in an interview in like the eighties or something, and like, look where we've come since then. Even it really does sound like trance like if you go back to the counterculture stuff though, even some of the stuff that came out with like Jim Morrison and some more of the more psychedelic type songs where they have real long instrumentals, it does almost put you in kind of like a trance like state. So you know, they open your mind so they can shove stuff in there.
Speaker 2: That's you know, we listen to Strawberry Fields Forever. It's incredible when you're a kid listening to that, it's much different as an adult and as somebody who's had a decent amount of reading into mind control, behavioral psychology. Strawberry Fields Forever is incredible. It's I know, you have to listen to the lyrics and read the lyrics while you're listening to music. It's way too complex of a song for these sick kids, right or even like a lot of people say they don't like that album.
Speaker 1: I think it was Yellow Submarine. I don't know, But like Lucy and the Sky with Diamonds, that's one of my favorite songs. But oh it is Sergeant Pepper's okay for sure. But you know a lot of people don't like their more psychedelia kind of music. I always loved it, and you know it's very trancelike.
Speaker 2: Look at Magical Mystery Tour. It's literally they're indoctrinating people into ceremonial magic. They have all the forms, they have all the stuff from the Golden Dawn. The language is there, the complex you know, symbol symbology I Crawley had. It's all all integrated in a way that these guys are. No way they knew that. There's no evidence that these guys knew that. There's no evidence that they were sophisticated musicians or lyricism. Really mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, they're a perfect example of kind of like what I was talking about earlier, like with the Buddy Holly stuff, because their first stuff was freaking nothing like what they ended with at all. And then there's even at the very end, like when George wanted to leave and he was like in India or something, and he came back and they started getting real experimental with their their songs. I mean right, yeah, and it has like kind of like I don't even yeah, yeah, it just has a completely different sound.
Speaker 2: And that's the always that could be a cult drive is to bring the East west, and the Beatles have to be part of that. As Blovotsky in the late nineteenth century, Crawley, all these guys, these all these occultists are trying to do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, and what was their name, Helena blavats He was real into like Tibetan stuff, and you know, you do kind of see them trying to bring them over. Even the Beatles are super guilty of it. They try to bring like that, the sound and the gosh they.
Speaker 2: Had they had one of their own kind of swammies. I forgot my sweet Lord is Harrison about it was supposedly.
Speaker 1: By yeah, and he almost does like a like a prayer or something in that. Yeah, yeah, right, no, not at all. Somebody posted in the comments they said, look at the album covers, and I do think that there is oh yeah, take a look at the album covers. It says a lot that the Sergeant Pepper's where they're all standing over the grave and they the all the faces in the background. I'm pretty sure somebody said, like Anton Levey shows up in there. Jane Mansfield, I think there's something weird with what happened to her. She shows up in there. Uh yeah, right. And there's even a dedication in Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible to Tuesday Weld, Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield and they're both on that Sergeant Pepper's cover and they're all standing over a freaking grave. It's like, dude, I think they try to tell you stuff without without Oh and Crowley apparently is on the Sergeant Pepper out. Yeah, so I mean, you know, you get to start looking at that stuff, and I think they try to tell you stuff without you know, telling you stuff. And even the Abbey Road covered they have a whole you know theory about you know, John's and all White George's and all the gene and then Paul's barefoot. You know, I do think that the real Paul probably died a long time ago, if you want my honest opinion. But I could be wrong. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: It coincides with the change in the band, so I think that that does.
Speaker 1: So it does.
Speaker 2: It does radical change from before sixty six and after sixty six. There's very time. I mean the Stage of Quay interview I did with Mike Williams. I mean, they couldn't have written the Revolver album. They were on tour, and I mean they're in different places, so there's no way that. I mean, they create these songs and have it out at the same time while they were on the road, so they're not working on it somebody else's.
Speaker 1: Right, So were you you were a Beatles guy and not a Stones guy, then I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I just remember grow growing up, like you listen to the pop music. So I remember being in my teens going through some of the old classics. In one classics with the Beatles, White Album, College, a little bit of the Stones Doors. You know, you kind of the Zeppelin, but you know, I don't know, you didn't understand. You're kind of taking it in as a kid. You're more suggestible on your teen so you're taking that stuff in. And now I'm like, I can't even believe I was listening to this. I know, I know it's a Strawberry Fields Forever is like a mind control incantation. It's incredible. The guy doesn't I think I can. I mean, you have to listen to those lyrics. They'll creep you out. I think I might be, but I'm not sure. Like he's talking like his brain is dissolving, like it is incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I even point out stuff from like I Am the Walrus, you know, because John had a big heart on for Lewis Carroll, who was a notorious pedophile's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like a like almost like a totem for pedophiles.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean, oh look, it's says Dark Side of the Moon rock group Journey with their Egypt related images Iron Maiden. I would even I would even go as far as saying ELO if you look at some of their album covers and they have like that feuristic sound. I absolutely love ELLO, but even some of their lyrics. I was talking to Nick from the Occult Rejects. They got some stuff going on in there too, And that's a band that people leave out sometimes, is ELO. But they were they were probably all occultists, if I'm just being honest with you, when you.
Speaker 2: Get into it, you kind of realize there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot more going on, There's no question, but it sounds good.
Speaker 2: We are at the ninety minute markt Where can people find your podcast and what you've been working on and what are you working on the future.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. First off, so I'm Julia. I host the Cosmic Peach podcast. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts. It's not on YouTube because I don't like to censor myself and I already had a bunch of strikes, so it's not on there. You I'll find it on there if you want extra bonus stuff for early access to anything that I'm working on. I do have Patreon and you can search for that just looking for Cosmic Peach podcast. And right now, I'm glad you asked. I'm actually working on a three part series, the Dark Side of the Nineties, and so I'm gonna be diving into a pop culture events, movies, music, everything the grunge movement that came out of the nineties, and that's gonna drop for Patreon members at the end of this month. For non Patreon members, it's gonna come out in February. So, like I was saying earlier, a lot of crazy stuff happened in the nineties, Heaven's Gate cult and you know, just some crazy stuff like that, So you can look forward to that if you are subscribed to the Cosmic Peach podcast. And I love having William on every now, and we've talked about all kinds of crazy stuff together, and we seem to have similar interests in a lot of our topics.
Speaker 2: We definitely think that there's a lot I could talk to you about on other subjects as well. But it's great to have you on. It's great to talk with you again. We covered kind of weird scenes and the weird Scenes death list, and yeah, how crazy it was in the sixties and seventies. So many suspicious tests. A lot of those I don't believe.
Speaker 1: Are right there. It's it's not it's not how they've made it out to be. And anytime I talk about the Laurel Canyon and try to bring a little bit something different to the table every time. So I think, you know, if you if you want a whole entire rabbit hole in and of itself, check out John Denver, you know, and some stuff.
Speaker 2: Some of these guys have really interesting backgrounds who like Roswell. All right, Lindsay Cosmic Peach, thanks so much for your time, really really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I need my love to be making mesday of the changing my life with the way of nobody can be know that there's something that.
Speaker 1: The running my.
Speaker 4: Hands read both of us thinking uncleing and me. Someone is speaking, but she doesn't know he's I want her everywhere, and if she's beside me, I know I need never again but to the fairest to me her everyway, knowing love, mister Shell, each one believing that love ever dies, watching their eyes and hoping I'm alwaysness. I want her everywhere, and if she's beside me, I know I need never care but to love fairest to me everyway,