Speaker 1: H h. Hello and welcome Campbell here from Autodidactic and I have with me today writer from Raised by Giants and Writers just put out a new doco with with Jay Widner based on well lots of things, but mainly The Shining and the hidden messages they're found in it. It's called a Clockwork Shining.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously it's a pretty famous Stanley Kubrick film. And you know, I've seen a few of the videos put out there about the hidden messages and they're talking about space and the moon landing and all this kind of stuff. But you've come up with, i say, a completely different message that was given by this back kubric through this film. So I'll just give you the flow mine and you can go ahead and let us know what you found. How you going.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on, Campbell, really appreciated. And yeah, The Shining is really a movie that has been theorized about for a really, really long time. There's so many theories surrounding what the Shining is really about. And Jay Widner that you just brought up, had done two previous movies to this, one called a Kubrick's Odyssey one and a Cubri's Odyssey two, where he basically theorized that The Shining is Cubric's confession to faking the moon landing. That's where that entire theory comes from. It comes from Jay Widner and I've been watching The Shining several times, and I was going to bring Jay on my show to have a discussion about his two movies and what he had found within The Shining and Stanley Kubrick and his decode of it, and I found something new and I was talking to him about it, and I'm like, Jay, I think this is what the movie's really about, and I think it's pretty solid. We should do a movie about it. And he was like, Yeah, let's for sure do a movie about it. And then we decided to do jfk X first to kind of, you know, cut our teeth on it, because he's a film producer who's been making movies for a really long time. He was the head of Gaya, the film department at Gaya, and so we decided to do JFKX first. What's JFKX is also on Amazon Prime as well, and we use the money that we made from that movie to fund this movie because there's a lot of more moving parts to this movie. We had more people in this movie. We have author and researcher Mark Dovlin, which a lot of people are familiar with from the uk IS and a lot of research into the music industry. And we also have Kathy O'Brien, which is an MK ultra monarch survivor really popular in the community. And then we have Joe Atwell, which is another off and researching, and we have AFOSI Air Force special Agent Walter Bosley also in the movie. So this one took more time and more effort and more energy to put all this together. But I'm really happy that we did it like that. And this one wasn't my first movie, so it's I'm a second time director, baby. But so as I was watching The Shining over and over again, I'm starting to see things that I was seeing things that people had already seen before, and then I was also seeing new things within The Shining, because really it's a movie that every single time that you watch at Campbell, you see something different. But I thought that people had just dissected this movie to a part and found every possible thing that could possibly be found within this movie. And I was wrong because I found several things within the movie that point to the fact that our theory that we present in a Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime Video is the correct theory of what the Shining is really about. And it boils down to Stanley Kubrick being using the shining as an experiment. Cubric is not only using the shining as an experiment on the audience, the people that are watching it. With all of the continuity errors, which I'm going to bring up some slides here in a little bit here later on that really go in depth about these continuity airs, because there's not only continuity errors with objects disappearing and reappearing or moving around from shot to shot, there's also dialogue continuity errors, which is so interesting because Cubric had an entire team behind him making his movies. This isn't like a one man show like your show, Campbell. It's probably just you and my show. It's just me. We're doing everything, so we're spread really thin a lot of the time. Not with Cubric. He had like a huge team of researchers and people behind him that was doing all this stuff. So this had to have gone past several people's eyes, and all these continuity rors are so blatantly obvious, but some of them are so meticulous that is difficult to catch them on the first couple of times through the movie, especially the dialogue errors within the movie. So I'm going to present some of that I here today for your audience, and we're going to dive into what Kubrick was really trying to present with the movie The Shining, because, like I mentioned, Jay had to come up with his theory of what The Shining is really about, with it being you know, in his previous two films. You know that cubric was it was his confession to faking the Moonlaning. But there is a lot of evidence for that, which I'll also show in these slides that we're going to get into. But what was your reception of it whenever you watched it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I've never seen The Shining before. I've just watched it this week, which was, you know, I'm just basically not a horror person, and I thought it was a horror. It's not really a horror. No, No one thing I found that was interesting. Three or Docco which was awesome as well. I've watched that was because it's a Stephen King story. He didn't like the movie and he actually went and remade it. I never knew that, so that that I found very interesting. But yeah, like the points that you come up with and your take on it is definitely something that I've never heard before. I've seen, you know, obviously some of the other decodes on the movie, but watching it and your doco, like, it makes a lot of sense, and especially it makes a lot of sense in you know, the bigger picture of what going on in the world at the moment. It has been sort of going on for the last you know, fifty sixty seventy years. Yeah, it makes a lot of sense what you sing.
Speaker 2: So I really enjoyed the Did you watch the Shining before you watch the documentary or did you watch the documentary and then watching.
Speaker 1: I actually watched half of the Shining up just up until the point just before Jack, you know, goes a bit crazy. Then I watched Your Doctor and then I watched the second half. So it wasn't I didn't mean to do that, so the way it worked out, but doing it that way was actually really good, I thought. So Yeah, yeah, I could definitely got you know, your your gist of it, your take on it. Watching the second half because I guess that's where you know, most of the stuff happens, right, is him his sort of descent into craziness or just leve that I want to give away you know, your theory too early. But yeah, yeah I found it. Yeah, it made sense to me. And you know, with all the other stuff I look into the whole, you know, what's going on with the bigger picture and those who wish to rules and what they're actually doing it. Yeah, it just made a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild that you watched for the first time half the Shining and then you watched our documentary Clockwork Shining, then you finished the Shraining. That had to have been quite an experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely got me thinking. Yeah, so it sort of went over well two days basically, one night, then your docer during the day, then finished it the next night. So yeah, yeah, it was like it was, Yeah, I think it was a good way to do it. You know, it really sort of I got the message and then could sort of watch you know, the the Descent of Jacket and sort of, yeah, get the get your maning out of it. So it was really that was a good way to do what I thought.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question real quick, did you Because I've several people that I've done interviews with. My friend Ryan Gable that's on my channel, Raised by Giants is on there, with my friend Mike and my other from Parallel Mike Podcasts, and my other friend Tim. They've all had really strange dreams after they watched my movie. Did you happen to have any weird dreams that stuck out to you after you'd watched the movie that night?
Speaker 1: Well, now that you mentioned it, yeah, I have had some pretty strange dreams in the last couple of nights. Yeah, you know, not you know, not that I you know, it was anything to do with the actual movie, but they were just weird, just very very strong. Yeah, I yes, definitely I had. Yeah, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: So that's a weird one, dude. That's been reported so many times, Like there's something like strange and and it revolves around Stanley Kubrick's film in the way that it's shot, and the imagery and the type of music and the sound effects that he uses within the Shining, which our documentary of Clockwork Shining heavily, you know, reflects a lot of that imagery because We put a lot of clips from The Shining inside of our documentary, but I had had the same type of experience, and I thought that I was one of the only ones, but not with my documentary, but with watching The Shining like I because I would watched it all the time trying to figure out more things about it, and I had left it on one night and I had some of the most bizarre, strange, weird dreams that I had ever had, and then I was like, oh, I can't watch this whenever I'm going to sleep. Then when the movie was almost complete, well it was complete, I sent it to Jay Widner for him to watch it, and he did a screening of like four to five people. Then he contacted them the next day and they all said that they had really strange and weird dreams after they had watched our movie. And then I sent it to Ryan Gable, which I was mentioning. He said that he had really weird and strange dreams after he watched it. And then it's just been this theme of people having I think one person, I think my friend Tim on his show. He said that it wasn't like a nightmare, it was just like weird, like where he was like on an elevator and he was just like falling forever and then he ended up someplace else. Like just weird, strange dreams. So we're continuing the theme here this evening with these strange dreams. And it doesn't have anything to do with my film, guys. That's I didn't put any thing in there. There's nothing symbolically but in there, all the tones are all stock tones, all the music is all royalty free music. It's there's not there's not any yell of weird frequencies like that Obama movie on nothing got Nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched half of the Shani and had we draam that night. Sorry before i'd sagen your dock eye, so it definitely wasn't and then again for the second half again just but yeah, not horror dreams or anything that or not me. It's just just weed weed, just strange. That's interesting, especially you know, given your take on the movie and what it's about, that that's even more interesting.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, I mean, and that's what Kubrick was a master doing, is like affecting the subconscious layer of the viewer, and that's a big reason for a lot of these continuity errors within the Shining, it's too affect the subconscious layer of the mind as the viewers watching the movie, So the viewer slowly starts to question their reality just as Jack is starting to question his reality within the movie as well.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, because the continuity sort of fragments, fragments the movie a bit, and that's what we're going to be talking about, the fragmenting of the mind, right yeah, and.
Speaker 2: All the symbolism within there, the foreshadowing the Cube breakup puts in there, which is just unbelievable foreshadowing that goes over the top of a lot of people's heads. And once you see it in this way, like once you've watched our documentary A Clockwork Shining, you will see this in a completely new light. You won't be able to see the Shining in different way because all the things that we point out within the Shining, it all makes sense and it all connects in together. And once you see one thing, the entire movie starts to become about this. And you know, Kubrick, this was and this is really the most strange part of the entire movie. You really, I believe personally, is in the first ten minutes of The Shining because within the first ten minutes of The Shining You, Stuart Ollman, which looks a lot like JFK. Kubrick, put him there on purpose. He basically explains to Jack the entire plot of the movie, everything that's going to happen after that. He says, this isn't a physically demanding job. This is more of a psychological job. This is a mental job. You got to be up here. You're isolated, and we know how isolation works on people. It's a classic mind control technique. You got the Cube Counterintelligence Manual. It's a book that you can read about how the CIA would essentially torture people to get information out of them, and a lot of that had to do with sensory deprivation and isolation. And then Almond goes on to explain that the previous caretaker at the Overlook Hotel was named Charles Grady, and that he had killed his wife and two daughters at the hotel. So he's explaining everything that's going to happen to Jack in that first ten minutes of the movie, and then people really overlook when they're watching. They probably think that it's kind of boring because it is just ten minutes of just straight dialogue in the beginning of the movie. But I really think that they overlook that entire part of the movie in general, that we really bring to the forefront in our documentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally. And it's filmed in a way that it doesn't look like it's too meaningful. So I guess, like you say, people just don't take a lot of that in and giving much attention, and they sort of focus on, you know, once they get to the hotel, right, I mean, even Jack Nicholson, you know his character, you know before that they move in. After watching your I mean, like I said, it's the first time I've seen it, but after watching your docco there's definitely signs that, you know, he's not quite stable, shall we say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's another thing about Stanley Kubrick as well as like the actors in Stanley Kubrick's movies, he Stanley Kubrick either makes them a great actor and they go along to be very successful in film and in movies and in Hollywood, or he completely crushes their career, completely destroys them. And there's a lot of references between real life and Kubrick's movies as well. There's you know, they're echoing each other. Like with the Clockwork Orange that came out. It was banned in the UK because in the UK there was like crime was rising, there was murders. That was the surrounded Clockwork Orange coming out in theaters. So CUBRIC ended up pulling the movie from the UK and several other countries. And then with Lolita that we bring up in our documentary as well, with Sue Lyon, which is the main actor in the movie Lolita, the thing that the movie is about, which the movie is essentially about pedophilia, is happening to Sue Lyon on the set while she's making the movie in real life by James B. Harris Kubrick's production, his producer is doing the same thing to Sue lion as that she's playing a role in in Lolita. It's unbelievable. And also with the Shining and Shelley Duvall, like that ruined Sue Lyon's career. She didn't do anything after Lolita, and she was fourteen years old at the time. In the filming of that movie, and with the Shining and Shelley Duval, Kubrick was traumatizing Shlley Duvall to such a degree that which we have it in the documentary. I'm sure you remember the scene the interview with Shelley Duval, which is like, I don't understand why Kubrick was doing this to me? How can he be doing this to me? You know, And it's really traumatizing Shelley Duval. So it's Kubrick's not only doing an experiment on the audience, He's also doing an experiment while he's making the movie on the actors within the movie. And then he's also doing another experiment as he's rewriting the movie as he's making the movie. He's rewriting the script as he's making the entire movie. And you know, as like anybody that is involved with film to like that degree, you know, as like a director or like a filmmaker or anyone has done anything with film, you got to make sure your script is completely written before you even go into production. Like that's just a giving. But we also talk about in the movie how that it's a high possibility that Kubrick was given The Shining by Warner Brothers because Warner Brothers had a pre published copy of Stephen King's novel The Shining and it's a high possibility that Kubrick was kind of pushed to make The Shining because his movie that he had come out with previously, which was Barry Lyndon, was not a success. It wasn't a critical success, It lost a lot of money, the audience didn't like it. So they it's you know, theorize that Warner Brothers kind of pushed him to make his next movie based off of Stephen King's novel because they had already had a tremendous success with a A list director, you know, directing, and make the film adaptation of another horror novel, which was The Actressist, which was directed by William Freaking. And so it's, uh, you know, we kind of put together there. Maybe this was Warner Brothers idea, and maybe Kubrick turned in a script to Warner Brothers that was more in line with Stephen King's novel, and then as he was filming the movie, he was rewriting the entire movie to make it to exactly the way that he wanted it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his message across and I guess that's another question. Was it his message or was it a message he was he was told to get across by other agencies. How he's say, because he's got ties obviously to you know, some three letter agencies, hasn't it from from the US?
Speaker 2: Yes. During the filming of Doctor Strange Love, which is basically about you know, nuclear devastation, you know, dropping nuclear bombs, which revolved sort of around the Cold War, Kubrick wanted to recreate the inside of a B two stealth bomber and he asked permission from the military to get for them to show him what the inside of a B two stealth bomber so he could get it accurate. Well, the military wouldn't let him see because it was classified at that time, and if any other country were to get that information, then they could duplicate it and recreate it and then they would have, you know, the secrets would be revealed. So the military said no. So then Kubrick went to his production designer and was like, Hey, what are we going to do here? We give the military won't let us, you know, see the inside of this craft. So then his production designer started cutting out all of these magazines and manuals and newspapers to try and figure out what the inside of a B two stealth bomber looked like, and then they built their set. When they built their set, the military actually came and visited Stanley Kubrick on the set of Doctor Strange Love and was like blown back and shocked by how accurate they made the set of the B two Stealth bomber as to what the inside of a real B two Stealth bomber looked like. And they thought that Kubrick had leaked this gotten somehow, like someone high up in the military had leaked this information to Stanley Kubrick. And we have Kubrick's production designer in the movie talking about this and how Kubrick told him, all, well, you better have all your ducks in a row here and know exactly how you made got this information about how you built the inside of a B two stealth bomber without actually knowing what the inside of a B two Stealth bomber looks like, or we're going to be investigated by the FBI. Then, also at the original credits at the end of two thousand and one A Space Odyssey, kubric thinked all of these intelligence communities, the military, Air Force intelligence, Langley, Virginia, all of these big time intelligence communities and the military and all government contractors, DARPA like all these people and cubric is what essentially happened was the military saw that, well someone from the military saw the ending credits and was like, hey, you can't be putting the names of our agencies that we were a part of this production, or that we were anyway whatsoever involved with the production of this movie. But then we also show in the documentary how since then, through for you request that people have put in that the military and the government has been involved in the production of several movies since then, the Transformers movies Die another Day, They've all been involved in the production of all those movies. So it's kind of come to light now. But back then when Doctor Strange Love in two thousand and one Space Odyssey was being made, it was more of like a hush hush thing. Then we also have in the documentary too, which is a smoking gun evidence that Kubrick was indeed working for the government, which we have a document that shows that he was being looked at for, you know, some kind of unknown project. And I actually have a trailer here for our documentary that I want to play really quickly, so it gives you, guys, a better idea of what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis, electric shocks to the brain some of the methods used in secret CIA mind control experiments.
Speaker 2: There are many theories as to what the shining is really about, from the faking of the moon landing to Native American genocide and the Holocaust.
Speaker 4: Now, if he did fake the Apollogon landing, then he probably has really deep connections into the intelligence world. Why are there these gigantic continuity errors in this movie?
Speaker 5: The occulted meeting has to be comprehensible. It's just hidden, usually in a very systematic way, so that it could be understood by someone coming along later on, who knows what the real meaning is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: We believe that there's something even more sinister lurking beneath the surface of this masterful film.
Speaker 4: So Lookout Mountain Hotel looked a lot like the Overlook Hotel.
Speaker 6: You realize there's no such thing as coincidences like that.
Speaker 2: As Lookout Mountain studios ran by the Air Force and told the story of nuclear weapons testing by the United States of the Army Navan Air Force.
Speaker 3: The Air Force was known to be the most excited the most turned on by mk ultran its prospects.
Speaker 6: Reportedly, there were more films might at Lookout Mounting than at all the other film studios in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: We really don't know what these famous film directors were being recruited for. What project or whatever was it?
Speaker 1: The Moonland.
Speaker 2: The CIA's mk Ultra programs were admitted to the public in nineteen seventy, five, years before the release of The Shining.
Speaker 1: These experiments were done without the informed consent of the patients.
Speaker 5: Look at some UFO cases and the things that are reported tells me that.
Speaker 2: MK Ultra is likely being applied.
Speaker 7: My mk Ultra mind control experience, I was taken to various military, NASA and DARPA installations for sophisticated mind control programming.
Speaker 6: Woke Disney, Marilyn Monroe, James Stewart, Carrie Groan, Ronald Reagan. Nobody really knows what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Up there, as well as high ranking military and Department of Defense personnel.
Speaker 4: But people don't realize is that many of the people that worked with Kubrick also worked with This is actually the smoking gun proving that Kubrick was working with the government.
Speaker 6: These were all CIA sponsored experiments.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains.
Speaker 6: And I'm putting little symbolic cryptic clues and easter eggs pertaining to the fact that they're still doing it.
Speaker 2: These clues include a hidden swastika in the background of the old room.
Speaker 7: What was the set up? What it was being told? And realized that it was a lie all along, But.
Speaker 6: Right there in the narrative in the dialogue, they're telling you that this was a very real program coming out those nice folks in the CIA years.
Speaker 8: Johnny, So that was a little trailer to give you guys a better idea of what the movie is about.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I mean Mark Devlin, like, that's some interesting comments too with the music industry and how you know we know from the sixties and Laurel Canyon. They're all children of basically the military, Air Force, Navy, you know, the defense force, aren't they, which which, as far as I can tell, like war is one of the biggest mind control MK ultrue devices there is, right trauma based mind control. So there's a lot there's just a lot of connections in the doco. It's really well done and it's it's it covers a very wide range of things, so definitely worth checking out. Guys, we'll leave the link the law, I say, can go and have a look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big thing for me as well. As I was making the movie, I was like, holy crap, this is like the reason why it doesn't matter. You can be the best singer in the world, you can be the best musician in the world, it doesn't matter if you don't have the right connections, you don't have the right people behind you. And that's a big thing that Mark Dellon brings into this documentary is that through his research he's discovered that all these big bands came up in the sixties all had high ranking military connections. Their fathers were all high ranking military personnel. There wasn't anybody that had normal jobs, which is that's not a coincidence. You would you wouldn't find somebody that was an electrician or a plumber, or a taxi driver or you know, a trash man, a garbage man. You know, they're all there. Their fathers are all high ranking military officers. And one of those, the the biggest one is Jim Morrison of The Doors. His dad was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin false flag incident that got us into the Vietnam War that killed thousands of people. Bob Marley's father was also a British naval commander. Sharon Tate's dad was a high ranking military officer. And these people are actors. We show a clip from a Florida State University commercial with Jim Morrison in it, like two years before all this stuff happens with the Doors, and he's clean shaven, he's clean cut, and he's an actor. But that's the way that it is with a lot of these people. Tupac is the same way. Tupac is an actor, was an actor like these people are. I mean, Britney Spears the same exact way. And I'm actually having a Britney Spears body double on my show this weekend. On Saturday. She was the body alb for Britney Spears and the music video womanized.
Speaker 1: That's not Julia, Is that Julia?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But she reached out to me. I had met her a couple of times before, we had met in person at some conferences, and she had reached out to me because she watched the documentary and she was like Hey, Like I was Britney Spears's body double. It's like what, well, one like why why does Britney Spears need a body double? You know? And then she was also telling me a lot of very interesting things like where the music video was filmed that, like yes, yeah, thats what was going on here? Why why? Why is this a thing? But yeah, I'm having her on on on Saturday on my show on uh Raised by Grants. You can get that on YouTube running and all whitecast platforms. And then, like all these people were also really shocking as well when you realize that the CIA was basically responsible for the entire hippie movement. They started that entire culture of people, and then they had to kind of squash it out and destroy it with the Manson tape murders, which worked out nicely in their fever because then they just incorporated murder and serial killers and colts all into the movement and it kind of disbanded the entire hippie movement, which was created to destroy the anti war movement.
Speaker 1: So they created a monster and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit, what do we do about this this thing that we've created? Well, I know what we'll do. We'll we're trying to involve murder and serial killers and cults, and we'll infiltrate it in that way. And then when that happened in nineteen sixty nine, the hippie movement was over. At that point. It was like the Nail and the very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, many people might not know that Charles Manson was Actually it was in the music industry, you know, he was up part of Laurel Canyon. And something I didn't know that I learned from the doctor was so was Jack Nicholson. And he was in some of these early hippie movies and things. So there's a lot of connections, man.
Speaker 2: A lot. And yeah, he was in several of the hippie LSD movies. He was in the Monkeys movie Head, he was in Chinatown, which Chinatown was written in made by Roman Polanski, and then Roman Polanski actually raped a thirteen year old girl at Jack Nicholson's house and then he fled the country to avoid prosecution. And then at that exact same time, Jack Nicholson also left the country to go to England to shoot the Shining. So there's so many different rabbit holes that we go down in this movie and like I was mentioning, if you don't like even if you don't like Stanley Peper, if you've never seen The Shining, like you had never seen The Shining before, I don't think that it really mattered, because there's so many different things within our movie Clockwork Shining that that people can enjoy and hopefully find out things that they didn't know about before. But I definitely want to get into these slides because this really flushes out the entire hold on, let me get it, flushes out the entire stuf and a lot of this stuff isn't even in our movie. So you guys are getting a special treat with a lot of these slides. Okay, that's stop one boom. Can you see it?
Speaker 1: Yep? All good?
Speaker 2: Cool? Okay. So, as I was watching The Shining over and over again, I was, you know, finding things that people hadn't seen before. And one of the first things that I found that absolutely no one has ever seen before, and if they tell you that they've seen it before, they're definitely lying, which is when Jack stands up from the bar, there's a lady that walks past that has a what looks like a bloody handprint on the back of her dress. Now people have come after me and try to say this isn't really a bloody handprint, that it's a part of the dress. Blah blah blah blah blah. Regardless, it looks like a bloody handprint, regardless if it was a part of the dress or a part of the design. Doesn't have to be that someone actually put their bloody handprint on the back of her dress. It could be a part of the dress, doesn't really matter. Regardless, it looks like a bloody handprint. And what this handplant really resembles. Whenever you see this, you probably think of another movie that almost had this identical thing that happened two decades later, which is Castaway with Tom Hanks. Yeah, same type of handprint on the volleyball in the year of two thousand when Castaway came out. It's almost identical.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we all know a bit more about Tom Hanks last couple of years too, don't we.
Speaker 2: Man, We can get down and dirty with some uh with some Tom Hanks stuff. There. He's been he's been put through the ringer there. But uh. I put this as an example because people were like, oh, well, why does it only have four four fingers on the hamper, which that could be related to, you know, some occult things and demonic activity as well. But this proves that a bloody handprint can be four fingers because that's the fore finger bloody handprint that's on the Wilson volleyball whenever Tom Hanks accidentally cuts open his hand while he's trying to start a fire and leaves his handprint on the volleyball. So yeah, bloody handprints, handprints can't be four fingers, okay.
Speaker 1: And that that volleyball then develops a personality. It becomes a being in the movie pretty much another character, so you know that sort of as well points towards you know, mind fracturing and lawn and control and those kind of things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it does. I mean, it can relate to a lot of things.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 2: Human trafficking like everything you can get in and can go so many different ways with it. But there's also light switches that disappear within the Shining whenever Hollerin is giving a tour to Danny and Windy in the beginning of the movie, there is a light switch that's beside the storage room, which we also talk about in the movie. It sounds like Hollerin says story room, not storage room, which is super interesting that the set up and the foreshadowing of the scene by Hollerin in the beginning of the movie, and then when Windy is dragging Jack's body after she hits him over the head with the baseball bat, the light switch right here is completely gone. It's not there anymore. And it's the same exact set because up here at the top with Hollerin or my cursor is says it has the ending of the chef's office, and you see the word office, and then right down here says chef's office. So it's the exact same set with a light switch missing. There's another one where light switches will appear. So whenever Jack is first going up to the hotel to do the interview with Almon and Bill Watson, there isn't a light switch underneath this picture over here, But later in the movie, whenever Jack goes into the Almond's office to destroy the radio, there's magically a set of light switches right there under the picture. It's wild. Then this one I mentioned, I think did I mention this one already with you with the Hedgemates anyway, regardless of it did or not. But in the beginning establishing shot of the Overlook Hotel within the movie The Shining, you can't see a hedge maze in the background. You there's no hedge mays, But later on in the film, obviously there's a hedge hedge mase. It's a crucial part of the entire movie, is the hedgemes. Now people can say that this was you know, there isn't a hedge maze at Timberline Lodge where the exterior shots of The Shining was shot, which there isn't. There isn't one at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado either, though they have included one since this movie's out in the front part of the hotel. But it's still a continuity are within the movie because in the establishing shot it's not there, but then later on it is there, So regardless, it's still a connuity air. This one's really interesting what other people have pointed out that Jack's tie in The Shining, when we first meet Jack and he's sitting down, his tie looks almost the identical pattern as the hedgemames, which is another foreshadowing type of event that Kubrick does throughout the movie, and there's other ones that he does as well, but we're also going to get into. But this one's just really interesting, which is set up for that amazing shot where Jack is going to look at the model of the maze and then the inside of the hotel turns into the outside exterior shot of Danny and Wendy in the maze. This one is one that people have seen a lot of, which we also have in our movie. Talking about the sticker that disappears on Danny's door, There's a sticker of Dopey the Dwarf from the Seven Dwarfs, and it's there whenever we see Danny in the bathroom, and then later on, whenever the doctor comes to examine Danny, the sticker is gone. There's another foreshadowing event that we're going to get into later on that revolves around this scene as well with the doctor. There's actually two of them. This one is really interesting because whenever Wendy is talking to the doctor about whenever this is a dialogue error, whenever when he's talking to the doctor about how you know, when Danny got abused, and then he start having these visions and these you know, psychic abilities, though they don't specifically say psychic abilities. She tells the doctor that it's been five months since Danny was abused, and it's been in Jack stopped drinking, so Jack has been sober for five months. But then later on, when Jack is explaining the to the event to Lloyd the bartender, and he's confessing to Lloyd that he did in fact hurt Danny, he says that it was three years ago. So this is a really big continuity dialogue error within the movie. Wendy's saying that it was by that he's been so for five months after he injured Danny's arm, and then when Jack is talking to Lloyd, he says that that it happened three years ago. This is one that the other people have pointed out, which is the kool aid on top of the refrigerator in Windy and Jack's apartment in Boulder, Colorado, which the kool aid could be reference to the Jim Jones event that happened just two years while this movie was actually being filmed. It was happening, you know, the Jim Jones event with the kool aid where they all, you know, drink the kool aid and passed away. Yeah, yeah, this one is a really interesting one, which is a clear plastic tarp that can be seen as Danny is writing his tricycle through the hotel. It's just a small, small one there, but it looks like a plastic set tarp that is in the shot of Danny there. This one's another one of the people have seen and pointed out several times that is also in our documentary, which is the chair that disappears and then reappears between the shots when Wendy is going up to talk to Jack in the lobby of the hotel where he's writing his book. The shot is on Jack. There's a chair and a coffee table right up here, and then the next shot is of Wendy, and then when it comes back to Jack, the chair in the coffee table is gone, and then it goes back to Wendy and then he goes. When the shot goes back to Jack, it reappears again. The chair in the coffee table is there again. It's the mysterious case of the disappearing and reappearing chair and coffee table in the background. This was really interesting too, because Almonds says to Jack, you see Jack gets the wrong amount of time. This is another dialogue error within the movie, Jack gets the wrong amount of time that they will be up there at the hotel. He mistakenly says that five months of peace is just what I need, when it's really seven months. The hotel is closed seven months out of the year, open for five, but he says, I'll get five months of piece is just what I need. This is one with that is sexual in the window. There's a lot of sexual in window in the shining. This one is one of the more noticeable ones, which is whenever Jack comes in to shake hands with Almond and introduce himself, there's a paper tray on the desk. This black paper tray right here makes it look like Almond is, you know, getting hard on toward Jack. Another one is a teddy bear in the background of Windy and Danny. The teddy bear has a fire truck next to it. In the fire truck ladder is sticking up, giving the appearance that the teddy bear, how's a heart on. There's a lot of teddy bear symbolism within the movie that we're going to get into here and a few other slides. But also if you look right here, I have it in the next couple of slides, but right next to the Teddy Bear. Here down on the left where the fire truck ladders protruding from the Teddy Bear. This is where Windy picks up the baseball bat. It is right next to the Teddy Bear. And this is a foreshadowing. This is a brand new one. I haven't posted this one. This one's a brand new for your show, Campbell. So in the beginning of the movie, when the doctor is examining Danny, right here on this left panel, there's a curtain right here that is like with like a cartoon character with a baseball bat. And later on, before Drag goes to look at the model of the maze, there's a baseball bat on the couch next to him that he directly looks at. It's in his eyesight. See where this arrow is coming out and coming around and then down. That's in his view. He's looking at the baseball bat on the couch, which is foreshadowing for the events that's going to happen. And then later on Windy picks up the baseball bat off the couch in their apartment upstairs. So just say it's just scattered out throughout the throughout the movie, which is unbelievable foreshadowing and if hard to catch. And there's another one right here that I can move that, but it's going to try and zoom in. But this doll right here where my cursor is. People have said that this looks almost identical to Wendy, Wendy has the same get up with the red, white and blue on, and that it looks like she's holding a baseball bat here, or an axe or maybe this is Jack, you know, holding an axe or whatever this doll. But in this shot it looks like what would be Windy, but it's really a goofy. It's a goofy doll. And later shots you get a better look at it, but it does look like what Wendy is wearing. Within the shining the red, white and blue. This is Wendy finding the baseball bat to strike Jack with on the couch when it was previously downstairs on the couch next to Jack before he looks at the model of the maze. This one's really interesting. This one is when Danny first sees room two thirty seven. Into the right here where the arrow is pointing, there's a door that's closed, But then in the next shot the door is open. This one is the carpet switching patterns. This is another continuity error that other people have pointed now within the Shining when Danny, when the ball rolls to Danny, which is really, honestly one of the only continuity errors, I mean not connuity errors. One of the only paranormal things that really happened throughout the entire movie that is unexplainable is the ball rolling toward Danny. And when it rolls toward Danny, you can see the open facing hexagon shaped copper carpet pattern here, and then in the next shot it's closed facing right down here were there.
Speaker 1: And that's a huge one because I would have literally had to ring the copper to do that.
Speaker 2: Either that or cue break just turned him around in the in the scene to the opposite direction. But everything is basically laid out exactly exactly the same. Yeah. This is another foreshadowing about the bears. So when the doctor comes to visit Danny in their apartment in Boulder, he's laying on a stuffed bear. And then later on Windy goes upstairs after she has been traumatized by Jack trying to kill her with an axe. She sees the guy in the bear costume that looks like he's performing a sexual act on this man right here. And when you watch our movie, all of these scenes are really going to make sense. Now you're gonna have to put two and two together of exactly what's going on in this scene because this scene has been used for so much speculation. But I'll just give you a hint here is that none of the things that are happening with in the Overlook are ghost None of them are. It's not paranormal like these people. These people are real people, not the Overlook. So that's all that I'll say about that. You have to watch the movie really understand exactly what's going on.
Speaker 1: Just a weird seeing that one isn't It's just so just random in the movie.
Speaker 2: It is. But I wish I could say it because it makes it makes so much, it makes so much sense. But it's just give away the entire.
Speaker 1: What to do with with the whole MK ultra thing, don't they. I remember reading this book and I'm trying to think of who wrote it. It was a short story and it was actually about this this person that they turned into a into a murderer and the way they did it It was set in the future and every child had a teddy Bear and it would basically give them morals, you know. So when they asked that, you know, the teddy bear, you know, should I do this or that, you know, the teddy bear would teach it morals. And the way they got this person to turn into a killer is they deleted that and there's this scene and the child as the teddy bear, should I kill someone? And the teddy Bear doesn't answer, and so that doesn't get put into its mind, and that's how they create this murderer. I can't remember who wrote it was a short story. It might have been Asimov or someone. But whether it was.
Speaker 2: A book or a movie, it was a book.
Speaker 1: It was a short story. I think it was like Asimov or maybe Arthur C. Clark it was. It was in a book of short sort of sci fi type stories. But I read it years and years ago. I just remembered it when you started talking about teddy bears.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's incredible. If you can figure out what the name of that, think about it, yeah, yeah, If you can think about it and figure it out for me, that would be incredible, because you know, the teddy bear has been used as a some kind of symbolic thing for you know, pedophilia.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I hear it. Come the name come from Roosevelt. Teddy Roosevelt is where is where they actually started naming them teddy Bears?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really? Yeah, I don't know that. Oh that's really interesting. Teddy Roosevelt, Teddy Bear. There's a really good Beanie baby movie, the guy that made a tie the ty Beanie Babies. It's not too bad. But this one is something that other people have pointed out that you know, may have something to do with the moon landing, which is tang. Tang was a really big drink for a lot of the Apollo supposedly, of course, right, a lot of the Apollo astronauts, they would use tang to mix with their water, and it was like the astronaut NASA approved drink was Tang. And then you have, of course, the Apollo eleven shirt that Danny is wearing. He stands up in the hallway, He's wearing the Apollo eleven shirt. He then goes into room two thirty seven, which during that time it was rumored that well it wasn't rumored. It was thought that the moon was two hundred and thirty seven thousand miles away from the Earth, and that could have been a reason why Qubic changed the number of the room from two seventeen to two thirty seven. It was room two seventeen in Stephen King's novel, and cubric changed it to Room two thirty seven. Here's the Shining Toy Story reference the Toy Story. The director of Toy Story put this the Shining carpet in Toy Story, which then is just a coincidence that Buzz light Year is basically revolves around the main character, Buzz, finding out that he's a fake astronaut.
Speaker 1: And of course what he is Tom Hanks.
Speaker 2: Exactly Boom boom baby, that's how we do it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then the TVs or TV's and appliances, but then the shining are shown not to be plugged into anything. And this could be you know, Kubrick putting that in there symbolically, because if he did indeed fake the moon landing, then that would be a giant MK ultra operation upon the public. And he's putting he's not, you know, showing these tv with having any kind of obvious power source, because the footage of the moon landing would not have been live as it was purported to be, you know, live to everyone, you know, two hundred and fifty thousand miles away from Earth, somehow we can get a live feed of them landing on the Moon. So it would have been a reported you know, it would have been a taping. They would have been showing like a taping of an event that Stanley Kubrick may or may not have been involved with doing. And during two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, I mean, because people say, well, well, he couldn't have faked the moon landing. The moon landing couldn't be faked because so many people would have had to have been in it, And I'm like, well, they wouldn't have They Kubrick literally could have just shot some extra scenes to for two thousand and one Space Odyssey, which is all about space that were using technology that had never really been used before in movies with front screen projection, and he could have just you know, filmed some extra scenes while they were filming two thousand and one of Space Odyssey. The actors would never have known, the people that were on set would never have known. He'd have been the only one to see the footage because Kubrick was known for any scenes that he didn't use, any outtakes, any scenes that weren't in the movie, he would just destroy them. He'd just destroy all the extra footage, outtakes, anything that wasn't in the movie, he would destroy it. So it's a high possibility that he could have shot bonus extra scenes for two thousand and one Space Odyssey not toll the actors, and then that those extra bonus scenes became the moon landing footage that everybody seen. And he's trying to tell you by throwing you know, these TVs not having any cables or any thing running to him, so they're basically watching nothing, just like, yeah, the moonlanding. This one's interesting because this is when Almond Stuart Ormand which he looks a lot like JFK. He tells Jack that this is another dialogue error within the movie. He tells Jack that the previous caretaker, which is done here at the right side panel, his name was Charles Grady. But whenever Jack meets Grady in the bathroom and he spills alcohol and I'm just trying to clean Jack up, Grady refers to himself as Delbert Grady, not Charles Grady, Delbert Grady. This one is a really interesting. This one's wild. I don't know how this one slipped by so many people that had to have seen it. Has to had to have been done on purpose too, Like I was mentioning earlier, taking you know, people into you know, starting to question their reality, just as Jack is starting to question his reality, to symbolically give you that feeling like something is not right with this movie and affecting your subconscious on a level that you wouldn't even notice. Because this is a scene when Hollarin is giving a tour to Indy and Danny before they go into the storage room. This is the freezer room. This is the door to the freezer room, and right here on the right you see where the handle is, right where my cursor is where this top arrow is pointing down. The handle to the freezer room is on the right side of the door. Then, whenever they walk out of the freezer room on this second photo down here, the handle is on the left side of the door and the background is completely different. This first image before they walk into the freezer looks like kitchen area. There's a chalkboard in the background, there's a bunch of these dishes, which looks like a cart with plates and stuff on it. And whenever they walk out of the freezer room, the set is completely different. It's got two double doors here, it's got a fire alarm on the wall, it's got these light what looks like light switches over here. There's a door panel, a window panel here where the chalkboard was before they walked in. So this is a this is a glaring, huge mistake. This is this is a this is a completely different set. And people try to say, well, it's just shot from the other side. Well, if it was shot from the other side, that doesn't change the side that the door handle is on on the freezer. Yep, it's impossible. Even if it was shot from the other haven't change the side of the door hand. The handle of the door is.
Speaker 1: Not it's going to start the s It's just a different perspective, totally.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is the Shining.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Beatles references throughout the movie. There's so many Beatles references in the Shining. This is the Abby Road Beatles Abbey Road album artwork which back here is a white Beatle, which was John Lennon's White Beatle that he purchased and they're all doing the exact same walk through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that that album covered two Paul McCartney's Got No Shoes, and that that's being speculated that they're trying to tell people that Paul was dead and he's been replaced.
Speaker 2: And then also by the the name on the license plate of the Beatle too, I think has something to do with Paul McCartney also being deb But there's so much. There's things to do with Beatles and the band, the Beatles and Volkswagen Beetles within the Shining because Stephen King his original collar of the beetle that Jack drives in the novel is a red beetle. Cubic change the collar to a yellow beetle, which is seen here in the right top or right panel. And then when Hollerin is driving up to the overlook to see what's going on up there, when when he gets psychic visions from Danny, there's a red Volkswagen Beetle. This's crushingnderneath a semi track.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he caught that, that's saying, He's just it goes by so fast, because I'd say the dark eye before I saw that saying and asked, just like, how did you catch that? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: And then there's more well, and then you also have the beetle in the background of the Abbey Road and shot I was talking about as well. But also Stephen King got the idea to title his book The Shining from a John Lennon song called Instant Karma, where the song goes, you know, we all shine on and that's where he got the inspiration. So he got the inspiration to call it The Shining as wild connections insane. And then also within The Shining you have Wendy reading Catcher in the rhyme, which Catcher in the Rye has been identified as an mk Ultra Manchurian candidate style trigger for assassinations. And John Lennon was murdered less than a year after the release of The Shining and Mark David Chapman was reading Catcher in the Rye on the scene when the police showed up after he had shot Lennon. And whenever he went to court to testify to the reason that he shot John Lennon, he stood up and he said, if you want my defense, all you gotta do is recatch her in the Rye and then There's another assassination that happened, happened less than the year the release of The Shining two, which was John Hinckley Junior attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan where Catcher in the Rye was also at the scene. And John Hinckley Jr. Has actually been released from Prision and he has a YouTube channel where he talks about folk music. Yeah, a little interesting tedbit there, and uh, I don't think I have the slide in here yet, but it's another Beatles reference in here? Is that Stephen King, well not Stephen King. Sorry. Stanley Kubrick was reported to uh be in talks to direct Lord of the Rings, okay, and the Beatles were all all the Beatles were going to be in this Lord of the Rings Stanley Kubrick film adaptation, and they were going to play the Hobbits. It was wild. You had all the connections to the Beatles and you hear it and c Break declined it because he said that it was basically unfilmable at that time because special effects hadn't you know, become advanced enough. And it later landed in uh on on Peter Jackson and Peter Jackson obviously you know directed the three Lord of the Rings movies. But here's another continuity era as well, which is when Danny and uh Wendy go into the bathroom before Jack goes in, there's a lamp with a lampshade on the nightstand that is crooked, and then when Jack breaks down that first door to get into the apartment, the lamp shade is straight. This one's another really interesting one that other people have pointed out before, which is when Jack is breaking down the door to the bathroom and he puts his face through there and utters the famous line you know here, Johnny that everybody knows about. He only breaks down one of the quarter panels of the door. Yeah. And then when Holleren pulls up and the SnowCat on top of the mountain and he hears Holleren pull up, he turns around and the shot changes and the other side of the door panel has also been destroyed. And this is the mother daddy of them that we've put together. And several people have seen this poster. We're not the first person. The first people to see this poster in the background when Danny sees the twins for the first time in the games room, but they've all gotten what the poster means wrong. They think that it's referencing Monarch Mountain in Colorado, or that this guy in the background which is of a ski the poster is the ski guy. That it's actually symbolizing the Menotaur that has something to do with Kubrick's the famous Kubrick stare that a lot of the actors within Kubrick's films do like Alex and a clockwork orange like full metal jacket and the shining where they do the head down, eyes tilted up called the Kubrick Stair. But what this is really referring to is Monarch c I a mind control yep. And this one here other people have pointed out at the end of the film, whenever the picture on the wall fades from a far up picture which is in this top panel to a close up shot in the bottom panel. Here for a split second, you can see a little Hitler mustache forming on Jack's face there and then that also relates to what I found in the background of the Gold Room, and which is a Nazi swastika which we saw in the trailer of this movie. And some people have said that I wasn't the first person to see it. I believed that I was the first person to see it because I never heard anybody talk about it before, So I may or may not have been the first person to see it, who knows, But I was really proud whenever I found it because the only way that I seen it was, you know, I watched the Shining on the big screen. It was doing a ree showing retelling of it. Well not a retelling, but the movie theater that was close to where I lived last year was doing a Halloween special and they were show reshowing the Shining and we went to the theater and watched it on the big screen, and that's how I was able to see the Nazi swastika in the background. And that is the end of the presentation. I hope people enjoyed it. Those were some bonus things that was not in the movie, and we could have made the movie like four hours long easily. I mean, it could have spent just you know, two or three hours alone on all of the different continuity as within the Shining and like talking about them.
Speaker 1: But yep, yeah, man, that's crazy that there's so many and so many that just obviously deliberate, you know, And I'm not to say it's a bit of a thing with latch in there. You know, a lot switches the lamp. You know that the was dopey, you know, dope. It's it's like call these you know, errors actually have a bit of a meaning to them as well, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, double double and triple meanings. It's all really symbolic. And that's what Kubrick wanted to do with all of his movies. Like, he didn't want to come out and not write tell you what the movie was actually about. That's why he avoided doing interviews. He would you know, he wanted the audience to come up with their own theories and their own ideas as to what his movies were really about. And that's why we one hundred percent believe that these which we have a minute long audio clip of Cubriic talking during the credits of our movie where he's explaining all this, where he's like, you know, I want the audience to figure out if this was deliberate or if it wasn't deliberate, but just having the awareness to know that there's these mistakes in your movie. It's deliberate, it's done on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us, especially you know with someone like Qubick, like you said, like with in the Inside of the Bomber, like he was so meticulous to get it absolutely perfect, and then what then he just completely forgets that in another movie and he's just I go, well, you know, and you know the carpets seen clearly they've turned him around or they've done something to the carpet and set up you know, the little toys exactly the same. So, I mean it's deliberate, right, It's not like it just a whoops, you know, we shot it in the wrong studios, because you know, all these would have been stages that were built right, sets that were built, so it's it's yeah, it's definitely definitely deliberate. So yeah, man, I mean that's some of those things are compilated that you you've called you must have seen that video a lot of times. Man, I'll probably say it once, but.
Speaker 2: Well, some of those were things that other people had seen, uh seen prior to us that I've just included in there as well. So I can't take credit for all of it. But yeah, it's incredible how how many there are in the in the dialogue errors in there too, because it's just not with things disappearing and reappearing. It's it's also within the dialogue of the characters. And there's only one reason that that you would do it like that, that it's a that it's an experiment. And you'll realize when you watch our movie the Clockwork Shining, that why all of those are there, and everything starts to make sense. The bear costume makes sense. All the stuff that's going on is makes complete sense. And you know, the CIA was known for for spiking alcoholic drinks with hallucinogenic drugs. I mean, there's real life examples of that. Frank Olsen happened to Frank Olson. Some of the first MK Ultra programs were done on the Army Army personnel, Army volunteer personnel, and they were used They used a drug that was like one hundred times more powerful than LSD. They would literally put these army volunteers out of their mind for weeks out of time. And a lot of that was aerosol was that was hallucinogenic aerosol called BZ and they would even do open field testing with it. They would go out and simulate a battle position and then just have barrels and barrels of aerosolized BZ hallucinogenic drug just spreen on all of these army personnel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy because that was also like the drug that was introduced to the whole hippie movement, right, and the whole Laurel Canyon connection there. So yeah, it's crazy. That's the thing about your DOCCA. There's so many connections that connects up so many different things, which I found, you know, really interesting. So it's a it's a really good watch guy, so definitely recommend going and checking it out. You know, the whole music thing, and I think, you know, Mark Devlyn's done a good job over the last few years of exposing the whole music scene and that that's and we can see it today, right, it's now turned into you know, bloody satanic rituals on stage, right, and and you know, like mass hypnosis and all this stuff. So it's it's it's interesting, you know from the point of view of you know, Kubrick's movie and what was going on back then, but also that this is what we're living in, you know, this is what it looks like. Right, they're literally trying to mass control, mind control the whole population. Now you know, they're putting drugs in all the food, they're putting you know, violence all over the thing. They're introducing little kids to know first shooter video games and you know, desensitizing them, and it's just it's really good to just get a bigger perspective on where we are right now and what's actually going on. So No, well done to you and Jay for creating a man. It's a really good watch.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I really appreciate that. And yeah, it does tie into, you know, everything that's going on right now and still going on with Britney Spears. I don't know if you've seen in the Britney Spears video that came out on Monday on her birthday, where she's on there and she's like, I'm not turning. How old does she say? Forty two? Is either forty one or forty two or whatever she says, I'm not turning whatever age that she is. I think it's forty forty one. I'm not. It's not my birthday. I'm actually five years old. I'm going to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah what, Oh my god. I haven't seen that, but I've seen that she's done some weird dancing ones, but also that famous interview where she just starts talking like kind of gibberish, right, and she's like, oh, oh no, what's happening. Oh oh, there we go, you know, like is it with Diane Sawyer and she just kind of loses her mind there for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then of course the whole you know, the Diddler, right, that's come out recently and all the sort of information that's starting to pour out about that, and it's the same story, right, It's it's the whole sort of mind controlled trauma thing, and they're doing it to all these pop stuff as that that are clearly put up because you know, like you've mentioned before, like there's so many good musicians out there and singers and songwriters, but you know, unless you've got connections, mate, you're not getting on the world stage.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The ones that are put up there are put up there for a reason, which means that they do what they're told. And clearly it looks like they all have to go through their rituals right before they make the grade.
Speaker 2: And that's a big thing about Stanley Kubrick as well. Supposedly out the during the filming of I's White Shot, kubric me, Tom Cruise put on a dress and like the US being dress, the dress rituals, the humiliation humiliation rituals and all that like and yes, it's it's freaking wild. But here's the Britney Spears most recent thing when Britney Spears. This was on Monday, which I don't know when you're going to release this episode. This was Monday, the hold on, let me Monday. Look at the calendar real quick and find what date that was so I can make sure and get it accurate. Okay, this was on Monday the second, So Monday the second was her birthday and she released this video.
Speaker 9: But anyways, it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning the five this year. I'm turning five years old and I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Baby Strawberry, a very very cute baby baby cake that my old friend. It really kind of hurts my feelings that the paparazzi make my face look like I'm wearing like a white Jason mask and it doesn't even look like me.
Speaker 9: They've always been incredibly cruel to me, the paparazzi and pictures and the way they've illustrated me to be in some of it. I know I'm not perfect at all by any means, but some of it is extremely mean and cruel, and that's why I've moved to Mexico.
Speaker 1: What yeah, Oh my god, that's just craepy.
Speaker 2: Wild, isn't it.
Speaker 1: God, I'm out decide that that like just yeah, wow, manufacturing, Man, that.
Speaker 2: Was just that was just like four or four days ago. I got the wrong, guys, Okay, don't come after me. She was forty she's twenty forty two. What did I say forty one? It's forty one or forty two? Okay, my bad. I got a lot of stuff in my brain that I got to remember. But I knew it was around that time.
Speaker 1: And she's got ties to the military as well, hasn't she military?
Speaker 2: Disney? She was ade what was the Disney what were they called the Musketeers or.
Speaker 1: The Matt Mouseketeers. Musketeers with Timberlake and Christina Aguilera and a lot of these people that came out at the same time. It's yeah, man, it's just a lot to think about, man, I mean, it's yeah, Doca said, that's why the documentary is so good is it just ties so many things together and then makes you start getting all these other connections, you know, with all the information that we've sort of gathered over the last you know, have a long people been looking into alternative research. It's it really makes you sort of see the bigger picture and start to connect a lot of dots. So again, guys worth worth checking out. We'll leave the link below so you can go and have a watch for yourself, and I recommend that you do.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Campbell, really appreciated. Please support our documentary so we can continue making films. This is one completely independent We don't don't have, you know, any of these big contracts. We don't have a Netflix deal or anything like that, so we're completely self funded. So the more that you guys, you know, watch our movies that are out that you can rent or purchase, please do because it supports us in the future so that we can continue to make really good documentaries and independent films that way, because obviously Hollywood is over. It's it's a rehashing of old garbage that Hollywood has just been pumping out for years and years and years. They're just doing requels, sequels, prequels, you know, recognizable IP type of movies that that isn't anything new, and they're starting to get into the TV show industry with that too, so they're getting ready to take over the TV industry as well with reboots and sequels and recognizable IP. So please support independent film and get out there and try and purchase our documentary that we put a lot of work and effort into making. And also if you'd like to reach out to me personally, I'm on x on Raised by Giants Seed and on Instagram at Raised by Jiants pod and in and all podcast platforms and YouTube. Thanks so much for having me on Campbell.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, brother, thank you, thank you. And we'll leave all the links below. I'll leave the link to your JFK as well at your first documentary. And yeah, you know, guys, support what you love, right, you know, we're all after the truth. So if you want more of that, support the people that are out there doing it. And like writer said, you know, all the support from this documentary will help him go on and make more right, make more really good real, you know, made by the people information that that you know is is not the Hollywood right, it's not the spellcasters, you know, the whole Hollywood wand you know, cast of actors, all that kind of stuff where I think we're all done with that. So yeah, man, thanks for being here. It was really good. I really enjoyed that, And I can't recommend you a doco enough, so links below, guys, go and check it out.