Speaker 1: This is going to be I did a bunch of stuff today, so I'm kind of tired, but some things have to be discussed. I think some people may think I was a little harsh yesterday, and I'm tired of the apologize the apologetics that occur for certain people, and that's all there is to it. Certain groups, certain religions that aren't really religions. They're just an evil cult from a long, long ago. So I have to temper it with that, because you know, if ninety nine percent of your life you're one way, forgive me if I missed the one percent where you weren't, you know what I mean, And if you stood for all the wrong things, statism being the main one. And we're going to get into this. I'm going to show you a clip of Larkin Rose. It's actually not the clip. I'm going to play the whole damn thing. I'm gonna show you a clip of Bredian Broadcast News. I think that's what BBN stands for, with Mike Adams probably going to start with that, and then I'm going to show you some of the stuff that In addition to all that, there's a bunch of wackadoo's saying a bunch of wackadoo shit, one of them being Peggy Hall from the Healthy American who needs to be canceled already. I don't know why anybody still follows this woman after the crap that she pulled during you know, the lockdown era, let's just call it that c nineteen, she and her husband, who happens to be like a you know, internet pastor or something like that, started charging people for religious exemptions that were completely worthless. And still people follow this woman. This is this is the Yeah, you know, she'll she'll help you for a profit. You know it's expensive over there in Orange County or what the hell she is San Clemente. Yeah, yeah, I drive by that. I see it. I'm in the nicest place in you my bitch. So whatever, Uh, let's go over here and start with this though, and change up this to be.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, but I'm on the wrong side of course. Heay, we can't fuck up being on that side. What is happening? Did I not just change this? Why did window capture come? Oh, because it's a different page. You fuck it? Okay, now we're good, all right, I said, you know, Alex is the one who sent me the Bishu clip that showed the actual incident. I said that was gruesome and traumatic, nightmare and material. They have such disregard for human life that that could have just been a warning to some other person not to step out of line by demonstrating that they can get to you anywhere at any time that they want. It may not have anything to do with Charlie specifically. That's how you know. That's how diabolical people operate, no Brian, no reason, and being that you're completely expendable and they have zero regard for human life, only what serves their purpose and need. Because that's what diabolical entities are like that you can't really try to always explain motive. Motive implies a sanity that I don't think applies to these people at all. Motive, what motive is necessary? When they kill their own people to further their own agenda for ritual around Robin and for the sake of simple uncertainty, they kill those close to them for the sake of doing it. They will capitalize on every aspect they can, like gun control, et cetera, starting a civil war so that people start fighting amongst each other instead of focusing their attention on the actual problem, the OI fucking Veay infiltration of our government and all the people who capitulate, all the people who Charlie Kirk things. Yeah, they will capitalize on every aspect they can, I said, but we can't be too quick to assume that their manipulation of the aftermath has anything to do with the initial quote unquote motive. You know what else, this is all for your reaction, just like nine to eleven was. Yes, they murder people, they don't care. But the reaction, the galvanizing of everybody having American pride as they go and fight for democracy, that's just somehow sort of lines up perfectly with what the fifty first state of America Israel wants to do to other countries around them. Yes, but it's all in this for the sake of you know, the warrant terror that's got to be what it is. And there's weapons of mass destruction that were whoops oopsie. Yeah. Every media outlet which we know that they control, linked him to Trump, saying Trump ally Trump alllet Trump ballet is if they are running a spell here to associate in people's minds once again that Trump's life is in danger when it's probably not. But also they're doing that to diminish a human being into just being a thing rather than a human being, a father, you know, somebody with the life, somebody with a soul. And we know this was a professional job, at least I think it is, because of the surgical precision of it and the confidence in the single shot. Well, now we find out that he was wearing body armor and it basically spalled and hit the neck. So they're saying, so, we don't know if this is true. This is just the story they're telling us that it hit the top of the plate and went up into his neck, so it was like a boop boop. I don't know. So when I was thinking, well, nobody would go for the skinniest part then go for the neck when they hit the chest, or they just knew he had body armor around, so they went for the neck. And this is that good? Even they're like, and even Mike Adams says, well, two hundred yards isn't far away for anybody. Two hundred yards is pretty decent for somebody who's a fucking teenager who is a transgender, who doesn't have any fucking, you know, sane thought in his head. If that's really what they're trying to sell us on, If that ends up being what they're trying to sell us on, then it's pretty funny that they would be able to hit anything like a barn door from fifty feet away. These people aren't exactly outdoorsy, especially college level once where they're even more liberal and effeminate. We know this is sorry, I said, yeah, yeah, the confidence in the single shot. This wasn't some amateur mental patient. This was a trained individual, maybe even a three man with a rangefinder. FBI provides update in search for Charlie's and the FBI delivered this is a bunch of bullshit, right, I watched this day, So these are my comments. I don't I most share them with you, I said, Agent Doorknob, I'm just picking a disparaging name to call a human being. Right, it was one of your guys. He'll be found about as much as John Doe number two if you remember Oklahoma City, I said, did that agent just start off by saying that the World Trade Center was a human sacrifice? Sounds like it and if you watched this you'll think the same. And he said that the great sacrifice of lives nine to eleven, Like, I just wanted to recognize that first. It's like, oh, so you're saying that it was a ritual sacrifice on nine Eleven's that we're saying, first of all, forensic SciTE and people argued with me about this, and this is going to show just how ignorant they are. You know that your analysis is like less than fifty percent accurate. Do you know that a fingerprint match, it's like a sixteen point test is basically going to give you exactly whatever you want. If you're trying to convict somebody, you should be doubling that to at least a thirty two point match. There's a lot of similarities in fingerprints, so and blood work and all this other stuff. It's all bullshit. It's all it's all parlor tricks that they sold you through TV. So I said, first of all, forensic science as a fraud. It's sold to us on TV shows like CSI and Dexter. They want you to believe, just like they sell you ellopathy with you know Er and Gray's an Allen and me. They want you to believe in forensic science when they fraudulently and unlawfully throw people in jail and possibly even you with their parlor trick of forensic science. And I say, juice, if you know what I mean. And then they were talking about elbow prints. I go, elbow prince, who cares. It's meaningless, but at least they have the bolt action and custody. But so far the bolt action refuses to give any names. It's not saying a word. Maybe they'll indict the bolt action rifle. And I said, the acting is terrible. We deserve people who have true human emotions and aren't just live auditioning for a future role in higher politics. When you want the human element, use humans, not people completely disconnected from all human emotion trying to fake it high licks in suits with juice up there ares if you know what I mean by juice? Uza wait eve yes? And I said, they're trying to tell us that the shooter is of college age who's surgically confidently fired a single shot and nailed the target perfectly. It was an amateur. If it was an amateur, there would have been multiple fiers in collateral damage, in my opinion, just like the retarget who fired a bunch of shots at blah blah blah, pretend Pennsylvania and Peggy Hall, who's an absolute retard I'm still reading whom I hate and is a complete and total fraud running frauds ever since c. Nineteen with her husband who is a pastor, and would write people absolutely uselessly religious exemptions for money, because that's the fraud that they were running. Just showed a video where they're using a blood pump for movie effects, and she's basically insinuating that the whole thing was faked. I watched the fucking video. I'm still reading Apparently nothing's real because that's easier to cope, right. And what it is false flag means someone is doing something that is harming people. They're causing an event. The false flag part has to do with you know, navy naval, what do you want to call it? Admiralty the c nauticle where you just post up a flag of someone else so people assume that it's coming from them instead of view. Then you drop your flag and put up your their flag and put up yours and you float away. Doesn't mean that they didn't do an attack, doesn't mean that people didn't croak. It just means that it's not who you think it is. Rob says, transgender transgenderism is the final form of mk ELDRA. So here's what they're showing now, because they already showed us this once, right, So now they're basically trying to pretend this is Trent. Alex Jones says, because he has the hot intel, right, because that's that's just who he is. Because no one's from what I've gathered, from what I've seen the most recently, nobody's seen nobody has any pictures of the of the rifle or anything like that that they acclaim the bolt action that they claimed they have they recovered from the bushes. They said nothing about what was on it. But apparently Alex Jones says atf DHS says, say Charlie Kirk's killer's gun and AMMO recovered with trans rage and anti fascist logans, so written all over the place like that carrot topfucker we saw before. Meanwhile, top Democrat leaders and now officially calling for violence as the Soros backed Deep State makes its move against America. More fear porn from Alex. And this is where I was curious. I didn't know if this was he says, went through the chest and came out the neck and like that's that's that means it would be an upward trajectory. And I argued against that, but it might have actually dinged the plate and popped up at him like spawling. And then this guy here, I don't care to even know his name because he sucks something something with a bunch of letters numbers. He says, Sure, Charlie, he says, sure, Charlie critical, Sure Charlie critical was concern What the hell? Oh? Because I said Charlie Kirk in the fucking voice, texting as a faggot. That's why as a what it's supposed to read as is he says, sure, Charlie Kirk was controversial in this video? Was he really? Though? Was he wrong about a lot of He was wrong about a lot of things. But he was a good debater because he leveraged people's ignorance again them, so he doesn't have to be right as long as he can prove that they're wrong. Debate is that debate is like that? Sorry fuck? Debate like that is about exposing someone else's logical fallacies. It doesn't actually reveal any truth. But I don't think he really Oh my god, but it's it's a fucking voice texting again. But I don't think he really was that controversial. Did he say the earth was flat and that aliens were coming or something? I don't recall that. And he was a lover of Israel, so oopsie. And then here comes a joke stupid pictures of stupid things hair. It's like putting you know, it's like putting Docsha in the in your fax machine and let a chew on it for a while. So it doesn't doesn't doesn't mean a goddamn thing. It's like, here's a picture of something g literally enjoy ah. And then Rob thinks that they should I think he said basically saying that they should take away fire arms for trans But this is all on the assumption that that's what we're going to be told that it was. And I said, well, they would have to, he said, do the nature of transgenderism giving a gun to them is where is that at is entering into a contract with somebody something, someone who's who cannot be adequately held liable for a response or responsible for the potential negative effects caused by their ownership of a gun due to the dualistic nature of their very existence within that community. Yeah, no, they can still be held accountable and responsible. The question is the person who sells it to them, Are they equally responsible and liable? I said, well, they would have to admit the simple fact that anyone who does that to themselves is first mentally ill, and they won't, and then that would already disqualify them for a hand gun or any other gun. So we're gonna watch a little bit of this here in just a second, but let's start with these. I ripped some of these from kettle Keef's website or Ruh his telegram. So let's go ahead, and where's my head there is? Okay, oh, you know what. Hold on, before I go any further, let's do one of these move things here? Anybody hear me? All right? Maybe doing all right? I said Karen. I say zayada, zaida zada. Let's sayda, I see archagel hearin. One's saying, hey, we can't hear a thing you're saying. Yeah, so it's probably that you can hear me yep in my and apparently my friends know that you hit the like button. Good job, good job. Now let me read this too before I go any further, I said, yesterday, am I still here, I may move my goddamn head again. It's christ. I got nothing but drugs for you, baby. Okay, yesterday you may think, you may think I was harsh, or you may have thought I was harsh if I was trying to use proper grammar, and to some degree I was the governmental violence advocate and longtime prosionist. Kirk was not separate from that which is destroying mankind. I made a typo, but it says he represented mankind's burden until recently. Even still he was until recently, meaning until recently he represented men kinds of burning. But he still was deeply embedded in the statist idealism that condones violence on others provided it's going through an authority. In an effort to be fair and balanced, today I'm going to share with you a little more that I've gathered. I'm not going to pretend that I was a super fan of this guy, or that I followed him and knew everything about him. I didn't, because once I hear the same rhetic bullshit coming out of someone else's mouth, I'm like, Okay, well, I already know that these people are going to destroy America, and it doesn't matter how many people are vouching for the people who are about to destroy America. It doesn't change the fact that they're about to destroy America. Meeting Trump, meaning Oyvas, meeting Israel, meeting all that crap, right, and the Well, it's okay if we do it, because we know what's right. So it's okay for us to be a you know, a tyrannical police state because we'll get the job done. Sometimes you got to be. And there's a degree of that truth. But you can't have that in the hands of very many people at all because it gets abused. Yes, you round up the people who are violent, but you don't round up the people who I don't know, speed you know speed speed or you know, committed some stupid policy violation on a road that they bought with their tax money. It's not there. It's not the government's property, last time I checked. When you buy something, that means it's yours. So every government buildings ours, all the infrastructure that gets us to our electricity and our water and our gas. We own it. So why are we paying a delivery fee on it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because statism, that's what he represented. Someone got pulled out of the car and beaten just because the cops felt like it. But people like this guy, I've heard him just recently say that's a good thing. He had said something about this in reference to the kid who he was not complying to the with the police officers, and they broke his window and punched the kid in the face and knocked out a couple of his teeth, and I was like, oh, so, Charlie Kirk's not only And I don't like using the R word. I think the R word is worse than the N word because the N word actually makes sense sometimes. But he was using the R word. I mean, I mean he deserved the R word. He deserved the racist word because it was okay to punch that kid because he didn't just lay down his rights to the fucking police officers who violating his well whatever. So I said, I'm not going to pretend I was a super fan of this guy or knew anything about him apart from him being a pro Trump and pro Israel spokesman. I was granted media passes to the Turning Point USA event two augusts ago, and I never bothered to attend that Christian Zionist in DocFest. No, I gotta switch it back over so you can see and jes okay, I think we're good.
Speaker 2: The way you are treating me is so repulsive.
Speaker 4: I have text messages Megan calling me an anti semis so unfair.
Speaker 5: They're coming after you after a turning point for among others. Always so you're Dave Smith there, Dave Smith isn't allowed to crissize Israel. Were both sides of the Israel not allowed to you.
Speaker 2: Though, No, you're not allowed to. It's even worse than that. My moral character.
Speaker 4: Is now being put into question, Megan. Not my decisions, not like hey, are you doing this? Is it smart or is it dumb? But no, I am a bad person if I do this.
Speaker 6: It's like someone you can't go there when.
Speaker 2: It comes to Israel.
Speaker 4: Well, you and I believe that we're Americans, and Americans first period, end of story.
Speaker 2: We are citizens of this nation, okay.
Speaker 4: And Israel we have funded, we have supported, I host a person that I moderate the debate of money right right, and I give equal time to Josh Hammer, equal time to a pro Israel advocate. And my moral character is being put into question, and so I just I think it's a hyper paranoid like, we're just gonna try to work.
Speaker 1: That's what skinned schizophrenics are known for as being hyper paranoid, right, envious, jealous, little weasels who rub their hands together a lot. If you catch my meeting.
Speaker 4: We're gonna just stamp out everything type type of practice. But it goes to the point where if, for example, if I have less ability sometimes online to criticize the Israeli government, not backlash than actual Israelis do.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the first one. I don't know why they needed to put on that music getting there for dramatic effect.
Speaker 4: Why are they so threatened by me coming up there for three hours open mic?
Speaker 7: So let me get this.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that this guy was six foot five? I think it was Alex who pointed out maybe it was Mike, because I put I took a snapshot of a screen, a screenshot, and one part of it was, you know, the little the little preview window for wiki on somebody and it said height six foot five. That's like tell her that my dad by a ninche so he is the same height as Dolpha Lungern.
Speaker 4: Right, Washington University gets them for four years. I might get some of them for three hours because they know that I in three hours can undo the damage of four years of garbage with one sentence, one question, one truth claim.
Speaker 1: And that's see why he says question there. That's a soccrate in method. But he's also a sophist because even though he doesn't know he's wrong, what he advocates for is wrong. So in essence, like I said, he does exactly what sophists would do. Rather than argue the material, they'll argue the person or their own or that person's own logical fallacies. So you bring about and expose their errors in thinking, and thereby through inference, that must mean that they don't know what they're talking about, and that no thing that they can say is possibly factual, which is another logical fallacy that people don't pick up on because when you're on the defensive, you don't actually recognize that. So it's a trick. It's a part of the trick that he does.
Speaker 4: Why they have to try so hard to not let me speak right.
Speaker 1: Because if it was as powerful just because it simply was the truth, then you wouldn't require all that. Well maybe that's not true, but it's you can you can make someone else feel dumb about being right yourself.
Speaker 4: Jewish communities have been pushing the exact kind of hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them. Now, I don't like generalizations. Not every Jewish person believes that, but it is true. The Anti Defamation League was part and parcel.
Speaker 1: With black Remember it's the Anti Defication League because remember that what was his name, brad By Schnitzel. I don't know what this Schneerson. He died because he had poop impaction. It's the Anti Defication League. He can't They're constipated. He was so full of shit he died.
Speaker 3: That lives matter.
Speaker 4: It is true that some of the largest financiers of left wing anti white causes have been.
Speaker 2: Jewish Americans.
Speaker 4: They went all in on woke and it wasn't just ad L, it was some of the top Jewish organizations in the country that have done that.
Speaker 3: In fact, we.
Speaker 4: Have seen this with the recent retreat of Jewish donations that are no longer going to be administered to colleges. Right, Mark Rowan Leon Kappenman, can we hit that full list?
Speaker 1: Very powerful or turning point, you dumb ass, because that's who funded and created you, just like they created Masad boy fucking Benzerpiro. Yeah, there's a reason why this might have happened, right, because if you weren't to control thep and you were in a sense but you just didn't know it, Apparently you actually believed that you were doing the right thing, which is kind of admirable in a sense, like you can't fault the guy if he honestly was just not aware. Thirty one years old, man, I mean, what did I fucking know when I was thirty one. I'm forty six now, you know. That was right around the time I started. I mean, I knew that the government tyranny and all these laws of man were absolute bullshit, and that we were living in a prison cell. But I didn't take it to the level of it's an OV thing and it's a giant cult and everybody's trying to kill us. I didn't take it there. But I definitely didn't like shots and I definitely hated doctors.
Speaker 7: Oops the part of the two.
Speaker 2: So that's totally true.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Tucker Carlson reinforces this, so I'm gonna kind of it was quite a day on the internet. Tucker Carlston was interviewing Candicellens candidate.
Speaker 1: My question is, since he has such a long tour, so how big is that freaking chair behind him? As I look at mine, he's taller than he would have been, taller than this one, obviously, but that's just crazy that he's six or five.
Speaker 4: Someone's coming up next hour and Tucker Carlson mentions that Jewish Americans have primarily been financing cultural Marxist ideas. We said this, by the way last week, and people came after us. We actually said it in a different way. We said, I'm glad that Jewish Americans are reconsidering their financing of culture Marxism, and people misunderstood it intentionally and slandered us as being anti Semites.
Speaker 7: But listen to this.
Speaker 4: Tucker Carlson is completely correct by saying this that the philosophical foundation of anti whiteness has been largely financed by Jewish donors in the country.
Speaker 1: We all know this, but it's interesting that people who can actually influence others can say it, well, they can say it for a brief amount of time.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's any Intel community involvement in this.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be surprised one bit.
Speaker 8: I am convinced based on my own sources and my own reporting on this story, he wasn't one of ours.
Speaker 4: So he was an American, which leads basically three options. Am I Sick, Saudi or Masad? Which one would you choose?
Speaker 6: I guess Massad given his connection to Gallaine Maxwell.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it's possible that that's the reason everything's getting buried, that there is some treasure trove and it's getting buried.
Speaker 2: Because how many people here believe that? Raise your hand? Okay said about half the hands.
Speaker 4: Think that it's being buried because of an Israeli thing.
Speaker 6: It could be. I really don't and I have.
Speaker 2: No evidence to suggest that. I'm yeah, no, me neither.
Speaker 6: I did think it was very odd.
Speaker 8: How look, half of you raise your hands because you've heard that theory, you've heard it debated, you have questions.
Speaker 6: But the one time Pam Bondi was asked.
Speaker 8: A question about this at the cabinet meeting on Monday, she was like an as for whether he was an agent that I don't know.
Speaker 6: I haven't looked into that. I'll get back to you. You haven't looked into it what do you mean have So that was a fishy answer.
Speaker 4: And Megan, remember Alexander Acosta in two thousand and seven, he said he was told to treat Epstein carefully because he was an intel asset. That was that was one of Trump's cabinet secretaries, who was literally a US attorney three hours from here in Florida.
Speaker 2: He said that himself.
Speaker 6: Well, and let me tell you the consequences of that.
Speaker 8: His subpoena, his search warrant on Jeffrey Epstein's residence was very narrow. It was not the kind of like let's get everything, let's see everything inside this guy's you know, dressers and so on. It was very very narrowly tailored. And to this day, that's what the FBI is stuck with. So it really is possible that Dan and Cash got in there and you know, in like a Heraldo an alco Pone's.
Speaker 2: Vault situation, opened it up.
Speaker 8: And we're like, oh my gosh, there's nothing in here, Like we did not find the magic documents or photos or evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he the part of the freaking' whoopsie to the shredder.
Speaker 6: Thing, and why not? I don't know, we'll ever know why not. I'm not sure we'll ever know.
Speaker 1: But but that's the end of that one, all right. So this one says we must This is Donald Trump, okay. Nine ten, twenty twenty five, at three two pm the exact same time, Benjamin Oh, look at that. See when you see the flag fold you actually, oh, my god, where's my picture? Where's my goddamn picture? There we go, see that? See that flag now it's an hour glass behind his head when it's flipped and folding and flapping in the air. I'm telling you, man, fucking saturn cold all day, three o two pm, three O two pm. They both decided to tweet or wherever the hell this is at the same time. This looks like true social I don't know what the hell this is x Tweeter Twatter, Harrison H. Smith. You know what he says. He said this August thirteenth, So it's not like he said it after the fact. And you know, it's you know, like what they call that thing prophecy, which is like prophecy after the fact that when it comes to the Bible. I'm not gonna name names, but I was told by someone close to Charlie Kirk that Charlie thinks Israel will kill him if he turns against them. Well, they're your donors, dude. They would if Charlie turned on it, turned heel on Israel, they would have someone shoot him at an open air event. And they have and they have some idiots raper with a genetically anomalous issue there to be the Patsy fall guy. But a part of why you never make the deal with the devil in the first place. Right, But that's good to point that out, because that's what I'm pointing out. Once you have accepted or befriended them, well guess what that means. You're willing to do anything for them. That's what they consider you being expendable if they see an angle that your death may help serve them. Charlie Kirk splits with Trump on the anti Semitism crackdown. Well, that's admirable. Warren's free speech rites under attack. Trump's clapping. He's just saying, little fish. Charlie Kirk turns to anti Semitic stereotypes amid Israel hamas war. This is what the fagots at media matters. Literally, I'm not saying that in hyperbole. They are the literal child raping fagots from the Pizzagate stuff, media matters, Turning Point USA founder and right wing radio host see what they do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk is responding to the Israel Hamas war by signaling signaling I think it would be singling. Yeah, that is singling. I just didn't say right, singling out and attacking Jewish people. Megan and Charlie Kirk push back against Israel supporters demanding their uncondition Yes, they push back on Israel supporters demanding their unconditional support. That's August sixth that I'm not ready for you yet, And I said Megan next, or will she simply shut the fuck up?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Now here we go. Here's Ben Shapiro, you know, the guy who probably has fully aware that this motherfucker is about to die and probably wanted him to too, because how dare you even say anything like this? Right?
Speaker 4: And one thing a friends send to me interestingly, which is okay, Charlie, we pushed backed against.
Speaker 1: So this says literally forty eight hours before he was assassinated, Charlie Kirk ask some critical questions to this piece of shit beside motherfucker wearing the yamaka.
Speaker 4: Media on COVID on lockdowns, on Ukraine, on the border on It's like, maybe we should also ask a question, is the media totally presenting the truth when it comes to Israel? Just a question, you know that maybe we shouldn't believe everything the media says, because I know I've been conditioned to ask a lot more critical questions in the last couple of years. So, ben some people would accuse Israel of wanting to ethnically cleanse.
Speaker 1: So it's Charliekirk is murdered for speaking truth. This is Benjamin dett Yahoo right, covering his tracks. Well, you know, if we loved if we pretend like we loved the guy and we completely ignore the part where he was like, you know, speaking out against us just before we killed him, uh, then nobody will ever think that we did it because humans are stupid, especially those Americans have some more fast food fuckers. Charlie Kirk has murdered for speaking truth and defending freedom. Does that mean that he was telling the truth about you and your little fucking you know, hour glass Saturn Coultier, You fucking fuck Is that what you're saying to us?
Speaker 7: Yay?
Speaker 1: The truth I told you. The truth comes out no matter what no matter what, no matter what, it still comes out. All the suppression in the world, it still comes out, and it's still right there in front of your face. A lion hearted friend of Oh boy, even that by itself, lion hearted friend of Israel. That's that's such. It's ancient in a sense because it actually hearkens back to other people who are their bitches who do all the dirty work for them. Yeah, well, the Phrygians, A lion hearted friend of Israel. He fought the lies and stood tall for Judeo Christian civilization. Anybody says, that's not what I mean. It means the lion is ion, Like, yeah, that's all alfter the fact that's all fabricated bullshit, you know, the lion laying with the lamanack. All that shit is symbolic in a way that most people don't even recognize it for what it truly is, because most people who have used those symbols don't remember where they actually came from in the first place. This goes all the way back five thousand years ago, very very uh rational origins for everything that they've turned into some kind of superstitious religion shit. A lion hearted friend of Israel. He fought the lies and stood tall for Judeo Christian civilization. Well, that was his first problem and his biggest strike. I spoke to him only two weeks ago and invited him to Israel again, sadly that visit will not take place. Well, no shit, and you, that's your sick, demonic, little freaking dark mockery. There. We lost an incredible human being. You're overdoing it now, his boundless pride in America and his valiant you hate America and said you would sap it dry, his boundless pride in America. Now he's saying, the reason why we killed him is he was foolishly proud of his play of his nationalistic identity and his valiant belief in free speech will leave a lasting impact. Oh impact, nice word, asshole. Rest in peace, Charlie Kirk. Because that's what I call my friends. What's up, you know? And then I say their first and last name all the time. That's how I talk to people. I'm like, how you doing, Rebecca Lackner, and she says, what the fuck? And I said, yeah, I'm doing a new thing. And I said, let's hope that this time they eft up enough to make it too obvious not to be seen that it was then unlike, Oh, I don't know, Kennedy nine to eleven October seventh, Every single thing is for the last five thousand years, and then I think that this has gotta be fake. Avi Aviden, Oh, that's not Jewish at all, always says, if it turns out, if it these already started setting up the fucking now we know how to tell the gooy what we're gonna do next, and we're gonna bring the goy do this for us. This fucking I thought I said, it turns out, but it says, if it turns out these fucking people, man, if they are already trying to leverage this, if it turns out that the Muslim brotherhood was behind the assassination, is this foreshadowing by the little jew boy uh our friend Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if a Muslim brotherhood was behind the assassion assassination of our friend Charlie Kirk, the US must declare war on Turkey, right and Katar no excuses, no delays. You know, they just bombed Turkey like i' mean sorry, they bombed Quitar like I don't know. A couple days ago, pieces of shit. They're going to go have a meeting and you know, discuss negotiations. And second time that's happened. First time was in Iran, and they kill people on a different border in a different country. They've they've nailed like five different countries outside of their own with bombs in the last week, and Qatar was the most ridiculous and horrific one because Trump allowed it to happen. They pulled back US engagement in it to prevent it. And yeah, they bombed what they said was a piece negotiation to negotiate terms and hostages, even though that hostage thing is a trope that never existed in the first place. And the hamas that they're talking to is the stuff that they manufactured themselves and created so that they would have a boogeyman to argue with. That's all bullshit, has no thing to do with gosins. And by the way, Turkey, kr Chemesh is where the first and uh biblical if you want to call it that. Your garden of Eden was Krcemish and Cappadocia is where the Goths had their himen or heaven or their inn they owed of the inn himen was called Heaven. The Eden area area was in a low portion. It was in a lower land mass between two rivers and Eden. Because of what was going on there was literally called Hell Heaven and Hell there's where you get your Bible from. There was all very very real world stuff, not some places in magical faeryland. I think this is repeats. This is a fucking FBI guy. I know that'll eleven am.
Speaker 9: This subject arrived on campus shortly away from campus. We have tracked his movements onto the campus through the stairwells up to them.
Speaker 1: Whoever they feed us is going to be bullshit, just so we know it's going to be a patsy, It's gonna be lies. This was a person that will never know their face. Just like every other event that occurs, get some person that get repurposed somewhere else. It's just a job.
Speaker 7: The roof, across the roof to a shooting location.
Speaker 9: After the shooting, we were able to track his movements as he moved to the other side of the building, jumped off of the building, and fled off of the campus into a neighborhood. Our investigators have worked through those neighborhoods, contacting anybody they can with doorbell cameras, witnesses and early work through those communities trying to identify any leads.
Speaker 1: Stop doing that.
Speaker 7: We do have good video footage of this individual.
Speaker 9: We are not going to release that at this time.
Speaker 1: Of course not. We're going to decide. We're going to let our handlers decide how they want to spin the story, because you know, obviously whatever they say they have is going to be made in a basement anyway, It's not going to be real.
Speaker 9: We're working through some technologies and.
Speaker 1: Some yeah like AI and CGIs in order to generate something that looks like exactly what we want you to believe, gotcha. You know, like those airplanes that only people who were watching TV saw hit the buildings like that, you mean, like that some.
Speaker 9: Ways to identify this individual. If we are unsuccessful, we will reach out to you as the media, and we will push that publicly to help us identify.
Speaker 1: Them, because the media is completely uncompromised and definitely not Jewish. Gotcha, buddy, thank you, thank you. Brought to you in part by the Jewish media, the Jewish Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Jewish CIA. You may go back to what we told you, you could think C I A N N. No, it's just repeat the same thing. Now. Apparently this is what they want us to believe. Now, goofy, Gooferson over here, says high school photo of Sky Valdez. Valdez had a song called Charlie Kirk Dead at thirty one on a SoundCloud, so he was a musician too. She herb don't don't, don't, don't play that game she heard pronouns on Facebook. Lives in Salt Lake City metro area. Okay, I mean, aside from the alleged phone out of the alleged song on the SoundCloud, everything else is just circumstantial. But I don't know. Sky Valdez apparently has a gun with a little bit of a can on it. Huh. So it's hundreds of these pubor jackos. We're saying that a trainee could never get the equipment that they were seeing on that roof. And I'm telling and I'm trying to tell them that these people are far more dangerous than you could imagine. And they're probably being trained by agencies as evidenced by the Crooks case, as evidenced by whatever. It doesn't matter if they're trans or not. It's people that are either I mean, even if this is all a thing, and even this person thinks they're the one who splols it off, they probably weren't. There's probably somebody who was highly trained to do what they did. But I don't know. What do I know besides everything.
Speaker 3: A joke?
Speaker 1: All right, So now we're gonna be transition over see what I just did there. It's just shay to make sure you're paying attention. Oh boy, okay, so this is did I'm not follow this because I'm not logged in. Motherfucker, I'm locked in? Or is it there is?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Pitches, Hold on a second, So this is kind of cool. I put this up here on my I have a bread young so in case they make cars. But it's not that it matters. They love doctor Glinton over here, and they love Mike obviously because it's Mike's thing. They don't like my Arizona walking talk though. Pitches. All right, let me go back and find this now I should be able to hit play here. Hold on a second, make sure my head's up there. All right, So we're gonna watch significant portion of this, not all of it, but we're gonna launch pretty much all of this one though this is Lark and Rose. I almost feel like we should start there, but no, now this is better. Whatder I think this was really good? I don't. I barely ever. I get a Natural News updates on my emails all the time. I rarely check it out. But I was driving to get a part today for my h car repairs, my van repairs. It's like this type of socket that you can take two centsers off with. So when I bought that because they said it was gonna be two hundred dollars for somebody else to do labor, I took the doghouse off of my van and then it was like right there, it was so easy to remove, and uh, I was like, why would anybody? How could you even justify that being like more than ten dollars because it was like five minutes worth of work. It was like, yeah, it's gonna be one hundred and eighty nine attacks. I'm like ah ah, And I went out and grabbed the part for nine nights nine bucks and then I came back home and did it in like five minutes. Still have some issues with it, though, I don't think that fixed it. If I have to do sparterplugs. I'm gonna be smashing my head against the wall because everything's on top of everything else in the van, So that would suck. And if it's if I do all this plugs and then I find out that it's the coils, then it's kind of it's like doing the whole thing all over again. And if I do all that coils are like three hundred bucks worth set, which sucks, and then I would have to hope for the best and cross my figures and then it'd be like, oh, well, maybe it was one of those eight fucking fuel injectors. Oh, and then I change all those and then or whateveryone's are bad. And then if that's not it, then it's like, oh so it was a fuel pump the whole time, getting weak awesome, you know what I mean, Like fuck life. At that point, it's.
Speaker 7: Been a difficult day for many of us. I was rattled as I'm sure you are wrapped. I'll buy the assassination of Charlie Kirk, and oh, I forgot to say. This is a bright Time Broadcast News for Thursday, September eleventh, Yes, September eleventh, nine to eleven, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: And don't worry, we're going to address that as well. We're not gonna let this swallow that all up at all.
Speaker 7: The anniversary of the Infamous.
Speaker 1: But this is related because both times Americans being murdered by Jews. So, I mean, it's kind of it's kind of in the same vein, right, except there was three thousand plus people murdered on September eleventh, two thousand and one. Yeah, this guy was on the tenth, that's the only one. I mean, same people, same intent, same desire to get us into wars and kill people. And if it finds it and if you find out it's a Muslim Brotherhood guy, then you better go kill all the Muslims for us, You fucking steep Americans.
Speaker 7: Two thousand and one, nine to eleven, twin tops talking at me hours brought down Building seven. Obviously controlled demolition, obviously a total inside job, obviously deep state operation, by the way, no question whatsoever about it. And that was designed to push the Patriot Act and also of course to pit the United States into a war posture with the enemies of Israel in the Middle East, while also expanding surveillance on the American people. So that's what nine to eleven was all about. It was create an emergency, get the people to react and respond, and get them to support your tyrannical laws that you have ready to go. It just happened to be pre written, Oh here, let's spy on the terrorists, and all the American people cheered, Yeah, let's spy on the terrorists. And then it turns out you're the terrorists, or you're designated terrorists. So that was nine to eleven in two thousand and one. Now we have September tenth, yesterday Charlie Kirk being assassinated in a shocking manner. Obviously I'm not going to play the videos, but they're very horrifying to see. In case this is the first year hearing of that. Charlie Kirk. He was at a university in Utah. He was giving a speech like he often does, in front of very large, enthusiastic crowds of college students and some college professors, etc. The thing about Charlie is he had a lot of courage to engage with a lot of left wing people on college campuses. So he was speaking, he was answering questions from the crowd, and we've come to find out he was also wearing body armor. He was wearing body armor with a white T shirt that I think said a freedom on top of the body armor. I don't know what level of body armor he was wearing. I don't know if it was three A or level four, you know, or what ceramic plates. I don't know. Hard to tell. But a shooter clearly with a rifle of some kind, and a shooter who we believe was stationed in a building or on the roof of a building it's said two hundred yards away, fired one shot and the shot actually ricocheted off the top of the body armor, and that ricochet caused the bullet to go upward directly through Charlie's neck where it severed his carotid artery and he bled out right there. When I saw that shot, I knew he's not gonna make it. And Michael John also posted video. Michael John has seen a lot of people shot at close range. And again, I'm not going to show you this video obviously, it's it's too graphic, and I don't want to. I don't want to mean any disrespect to Charlie Kirk. His family's been put through hell obviously over this and so on, but even Michael John also said that when you see someone shot like that, and he has seen that at close range, that person's gone, okay, you know, you lose five pints of blood in like ten seconds. Yeah, and that was it. There was no ambulance on the scene. They they threw him in the back of an suv drove to the hospital and later he was pronounced dead. But I think he was dead before he even got there, I guess. So this is a very shocking image. This is psychologically extremely shocking to much of America, especially conservatives in America, and even to everybody. This signifies that speech assassinations have come to America. Charlie Kirk was assassinated in broad daylight, and the pieces that are coming together seem to indicate that this was definitely a professional job. Because there are all kinds of strange things surrounding this. It looks like it was a professional hit. So not just a disgruntled, you know, left wing college student, not just a crazed transshooter. Probably not. This was almost undoubtedly I mean, who's responsible for most assassinations, high level assassinations throughout US history? Only two organizations the CIA and Mosad. So this was almost certainly either CIA or Mosad, and possibly both.
Speaker 1: We don't know the difference really.
Speaker 7: But and it has a lot in common with the Butler Pennsylvania assassination attempt on President Trump, which was also clearly carried out by the deep state with the help of a compromise.
Speaker 1: What does that mean deep state anymore? Isn't that kind of like an old expression that we used to see way back in the day before we knew what the fuck it was and now would be just say the goddamn state of visual or Wavevese or Basad or Saturn.
Speaker 7: Cult, secret service and a compromise.
Speaker 1: Because it does include all the people who are either loyal to them out of fear or loyal to them out of being of the same cult. Because it's not really an ethnic or religious thing. The cult transcends Judaism into all a great many other things, including obviously mes FBI.
Speaker 7: At that time, remember that was when Biden was president. And then they had a patsy ready to go. They had a patsy on the roof ready to go, and conveniently they shot and killed the patsy and then they put a little bow tie on it. We got the guy end of investigation, right, but we all know that that guy was not a loan shooter. He wasn't the loan shooter. And the fact that there were at least two decoys involved in this operation. One a man who seemed to indicate he was in the crowd and for some reason he he seemed to indicate that he was the shooter. And when police glombed on him and they were walking him out and he was screaming. I saw the video. He was screaming, shoot me, shoot me. And this guy was some kind of craze left wing guy who has a history and some weird transgenderism photos surface, But he's not the shooter. He didn't have a weapon, but he distracted police onto him and he's being charged with obstruction and he was law enforcement by the way, but he wasn't the shooter. However, he may have served the purpose of distracting police from the real shooter who got away. And then there was another guy who was apparently in the audience, a guy with a woodstock air rifle like a pellet gun, which is very odd, and the police visited him. I saw the video of his arrest. He was taken in for questioning, as was the first guy, mister shoot me, shoot me guy. Both of them were questioned by the FBI and then released. They were released, and Kash Patel, at the time I'm recording this, which is close to midnight.
Speaker 1: They were released faster than a black guy with a history of towards women, just so we could go ride a bus and stab a girl in the neck.
Speaker 7: Kash Barttel said, essentially, we don't have the shooter in custody. The two people that we did have, we let them go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so the one that he's talking about is George Zinn. We'll take a look at one of the ones he's talking about is George Zinn. I'll show you this later on. He's a stop fucking shut up, all right, says this man. George Zinn created a textbook distraction that allowed the shooter to escape.
Speaker 4: Zin.
Speaker 1: It has to be said, is soo Ashkenazi wavade, Which doesn't mean he was part of the massad plot. It doesn't doesn't mean that he was just the perfect distraction and all of that, but it's kind of odd. Utah has one of the lowest Jewish populations in America. They have the biggest Mormon population in America. What do you think Mormonism is? It's free Masonic. It's fucking benea borth shit, dude, It's like, oh, we call overselves something else there. Well, that's because the cult blends and it merges with everything, the Jewish population, because you guys dance back and forth between whether or it's an ethnicity or religion all the time. Because it's neither. It's a bunch of lies.
Speaker 7: They're not the shooter. So the real shooter got away, which seems to also, you know, indicate that this is a professional job filled with actors and distractions and so on, in order to get away with the shooting for a very specific reason. I wonder what that reason is. What is that reason?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: The reason is because they're going to roll out a patsy. They're going to roll out a patsy that almost certainly did not carry out the shooting. But the patsy determines the narrative. And this is what I want to encourage you to watch for very carefully. Here watch for who they rolled out of the patsy. And today, being nine to eleven, it would be the perfect day to roll out a Patsy in remembrance of you know, nine to eleven, and then netting Yahoo could seize the moment and say, you know, be very afraid of Islam or whatever. Nat Yah, who's gonna say, this looks like an operation that could very easily involve net Yaho. But we'll get to that first. Before I do get to that, I do want to just say that I am I'm devastated by this shooting of Charlie Kirk and I have I've been shaken.
Speaker 1: Nobody deserves to die that way. But that's kind of the point here, and this is what the reasons why I criticize this man that we're looking at here next to the burning flag for two separate things here, Charlie Kirk on on this side nine to eleven. On this side destruction devastation put together by AI. So you think when look at the other, it's not really the same. It's not. This is more for something that was horrific that happened twenty four years ago. This is one human versus three thousand plus Human life loss is always horrible, especially in a horrific way. Not taking away from that person over that tragedy, just saying you can't really measure three thousand and one and say oh, same same by this.
Speaker 7: I was actually interviewing Christopher Sullivan as this news was breaking, and I'm going to play that interview for you here today, and both Christopher and I at one point we just couldn't. We just couldn't continue the interview, so we wrapped it up, and we were both devastated, and we offered prayers for Charlie Kirk's family members and prayers for America, begging God to help this nation heal because what we are, what we're witnessing, and what we're about to see. And for those of you listening from outside America, please listen, because I'm here in America and I'm seeing what's about to happen, and I'm extremely concerned that this event is going to cause an outbreak, a domino effect of extreme violence.
Speaker 1: Even I think when you say that and give people that that impression or that idea, that only helps to for them to manifest it in their own way. That's like mine. It's like mind war, but non intentional because of saying things like like that, kind of bringing it to you, right, like when you when you invoke something accidentally, you bring it into you manifest it into your reality by thinking about it. So that's why I don't you don't read the freaking Old Testament because you're invoking the curse upon yourself, because it's a bunch of it's a grim one by the most evil, lying people on the planet, just like the New Testament. Oops, sorry, did I just say that.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't call it civil war, but but kinetic type of activities, regional war perhaps. And this is you know, Charlie Kirk founded Turning Point USA tp USA, and.
Speaker 1: His tpusay like you do on Halloween till the paper USA.
Speaker 7: His death really does signify a turning point for America this or a tipping point, same initials. But I saw so many people today saying there they are now radicalized, like conservatives saying this they're done tolerating the left because many, many conservatives are blaming this on the left, even though we don't yet know who the shooter is. There's a lot of obviously left wing media that is complicit in spreading smears and hatred about conservatives like Charlie Kirk. So there's a lot of hatred being directed at the political left right now. And there are people that seem to be indicating that they are ready to just start shooting leftists or you know, go into war with the left. And I just I want to urge everybody listening, do.
Speaker 6: Not be.
Speaker 7: Do not be swept into the emotional vengeance response. It's a very dangerous spiral. And that may be exactly what the controllers want, because this event, this assassination of Charlie Kirk, has every indication of an intelligence operation and the Hegelian dialectic approach, problem reaction solution. They want the American people to fight with each other and to forget that the real war is the globalists who are at war with humanity. It's you know, the Bill Gates, right.
Speaker 1: You can say glob of this. You could say international cult. You can say the international cult of wave A banking, the banking cult and called the Saturn cults. If you're really hip, you can call it the frankest Zionists. If it's all it's it's calling at least a portion of the whole by its name, depending on which we you identify it.
Speaker 7: It's of the world and the vaccine companies and the GMO mosquitos and everything. They're at war with human populations, but they don't want you to think about that. They would rather that you fight each other, kill off a bunch of each other, and then that's a cover story for their planned financial reset, you see. Or you know, they need anarchy as a cover story. And if they can't get World War three with Russia because Russia refuses to launch nukes, then they're going to start war and anarchy domestically in France, in the UK, in Germany probably, and in the United States starting now. And all it took was one bullet striking one prominent conservative influencer who was greatly loved by a large number of people. Now, Charlie Kirk was thirty one, so he's a generation younger than myself, and he appealed to younger people. Obviously, he appealed to college students, and that generation is very popular among people of his age. Charlie Kirk, though, I did not agree with everything that he said, and I was at times. I mean, I didn't comment on Charlie Kirk very much, but I do think a couple of times I commented about Charlie Kirk wondering why is he covering up? Why is he making excuses for Israel's genocide, although in the last couple of months that has really changed, began to really question Israel and question Gaza. And I've got some videos to play for you on that that will show you that. But the thing is, you see that created the friction because TPUSA is one of the organizations that's the result of the Israeli influence factory. Let's just call it that. So, I mean, I don't think this is a secret, but wealthy Israeli people they manufacture people like Ben Shapiro. Ben Shapiro is a manufactured personality, an influencer, funded by Israel to a large extent. And the way that they manufactured Ben Shapiro is they did the same thing that had him go to college campuses and interact with the students and create conflict and debates, and they even managed to get Ben Shapiro banned at some universities, and they would really evoke a strong hatred left wing response, and then that would be used to amplify the fame of Ben Shapiro. And they actually created Ben Shapiro out of nothing. It took a lot of money and then the public relations and you know a lot of investments and time and positive articles in conservative media. Breitbart et cetera took years to make Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: Charlie Kirk is another person that comes out of that same system.
Speaker 1: Of He mentions breit Part and I have to ask myself, was Andrew breit Part a previous Charlie Kirk in the sense that he was funded by the same people he then started speaking out against when talking about John Podesta and the Clintons and the people who actually intermingle with them and give them their power and the whole pizza gay thing like, is that what took Breitpart out Andrew? And was he always funded?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Was bray Part always funded by that where they always req you know, dependent upon the funding because they're sales and advertising. Wasn't ever going to cut it for their budget? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Sort of heavily funded manufactured organizations that are backed by Israel in order to influence, in this case, the next generation of young Americans to bring them over to the conservative side first and then to the pro Israel side. And the reason this is important for Israel is because Israel has the support of the boomers who are Christians, most of them, especially those who grew up on the Schofield Bible, and they were taught that Israel can do no wrong, you know, and they believed it. But those people tend to be like sixty years and older, and many of them are of course dying off of old age or sometimes vaccines or what have you. And the younger generations are completely fed up with Israel and the genocide and Gaza.
Speaker 1: Well, he mentioned something really important though, and he said, well, they're being killed off by the shots. There was fifteen hundred less people this year at a car show event that's hosted at the Arizona Marketplace, which happens to be open only during the snowbird season, and the snowbird season was practically a ghost town this year because I actually became a vendor and I was asked if I was going to go back, and I said, I didn't say anything. Actually, I thought I made it clearer, and I did make it clear at the end of the last season when I didn't finish it out the last couple of weeks and said I'm done. I took everything off the booth and they kept asking me if I was coming back. I said, They kept and they wouldn't call me directly. They had their lackeys at the office called me, you know, and I didn't even respond back. It's like you've already wasted enough of my time. But yeah, they used to be a really bump in popular place from November to March, and that last year was a ghost town. And their car show because they actually take tickets for that one, their major car show that they have at that market was fifteen hundred less people in attendance. That's not one hundred, not fifty. That's not such a good, not like one thy five hundred less people. That's insane. Old people, injections, death, multiple comorbidities, multiple prescriptions, all the things that doctor Glidin warns about boom.
Speaker 7: The younger generations despise Israel, and so Israel isn't a democratic emergency where they need support from younger people, Hence the effort to heavily fund and then influence these various organizations like Turning Point USA. But Charlie Kirk began to really question that. He didn't want to be trapped in a narrative control situation. That became clear, and he began to speak out against Jewish Americans funding wokeism and funding border invasions, and he began to speak out against Israeli control over his speech, and he even ultimately interviews and he wasn't able to criticize Israel that they would jump on him more than they would jump on in Israeli. And so there was a lot of Zionis narrative control that Charlie Kirk was suffering under. And then, according to Harrison Smith, who's a host at info Wars, I know Harrison. Harrison Smith had tweeted out seems like it was a month ago or something like that. He said that he had been told from a high level source inside tp USA that Charlie Kirk believe that if he crossed Israel that they would assassinate him. And so, you know, Charlie Kirk had had expressed these fears of being assassinated by Israel. That's that's not my conclusion, that's that's what Charlie said or the people around him also said and said that to Harrison Smith, and that's been confirmed. Harrison confirmed that today. So that doesn't necessarily mean, you know, that Massad took the shot, but it's something we have to consider. So let's go back to the Patsy, whoever they're going to roll out as the Patsy. Now, I would imagine that Kash Patel, who appears to be completely controlled by Zionus influences at this point, sadly, because I've interviewed Cash before and he didn't used to be that way. But apparently if you joined the Trump administration, you have to like swear loyalty to Israel. I mean, they've all had to do that, including Bongino and others.
Speaker 1: So I just want to address something. I know, like when people speak for me this one right here, Buck the Jews, as Daniel would say, fuck the cult, as I would say, fuck the child killers, as I would say, Okay, cool, it looks to me like we're not doing all this promise you. I just want to get him to get to his clips. He's gonna say a lot of really important things a little bit after that, and then we're gonna get into Larkin Rose, which is gonna be insane. But in between there, we're gonna play a little tribute to the bullshit that they want us to believe about this day in history twenty four years ago.
Speaker 7: Like the FBI is going to be rolling out a Patsy that will fit the narrative that they want to push for the political purposes. So think with me about this. Who are the possible candidates of the Patsy's they're going to roll out. And again, I don't mean any disrespect to Charlie Kirk about this. I want to be clear. I honor his courage, I honor his work, his life, his effort, you know, incredible bravery, an incredibly brilliant young man, and he was really beginning to question the Israeli influence factor over his own organization, and you know, he was getting really red pilled, actually, And so I don't mean any disrespect to Charlie in pursuing these questions. But if we want to respect the memory of Charlie Kirk, we should really try to find out who's behind this. That only makes sense. And I have a feeling that there's going to be a grand deception that's rolled out to try to convince us that this Patsy did it, and that's not even going to be true. It's kind of like the JFK assassination they rolled out Lee Harvey Oswald. He wasn't the shooter.
Speaker 1: The other thing about it is that they were both killed by the same people, and so was Michael Jackson.
Speaker 7: He was not the shooter. I mean JFK was assassinated by the intelligence community. Some people claim that Israel was even involved in That depends on you know whose books you read. Jim Mars did books on this, Roger Stone did a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter what other people wrote. Michael Collins paper wrote Final Judgment in its most in its latest edition. I recommend everybody read it on.
Speaker 7: The assassination of JFK and Oliver Stone. Did you know a film on it? But that film kind of glossed over a few important details.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, it was more misdirection than it was anything else.
Speaker 7: The assassinations go way back, and they always come down to two parties, the CIA and Massad, and it's always for narrative control. So ask yourself who they're going to roll out as the patsy. Let's go through the list of possible candidates and then examine what the possible narratives would be. So obviously you saw the subway train stabbing of the Ukrainian girl. She was stabbed in the neck by this criminal, young black male who had been released by left wing judges. Apparently fourteen times after assaulting women, they kept letting him back onto the streets because you don't have to have any qualifications at all to be a left wing judge. It turns out you don't even have to be an attorney. You don't have to pass any tests. It just you're a judge.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 7: Well, you saw that, and some people believe that that was engineered or planted in order to create racial tension. So what if the patsy they roll out is a black person? Huh, Well, then that's designed to create racial tension, obviously, because combined with the black subway stabber, you know, that's going to create Obviously, in the minds of some people who tend to leap to conclusions about skin color, they're going to say, all these black people are they killed our hero. We got to crack down on black you know, And that's that's crazy. You know, that's not the right answer. Obviously, we shouldn't judge people by their skin color. Although there is a crime problem, let's be clear, and according to FBI statistics, black males carry out the vast majority of violent crimes in America. There's there's no question about that. That's in the statistics, but turn it into a race war. So, but that's just one candidate, and I don't think that's the candidate that the deep state it's gonna choose. The next candidate would be they'll roll out a transgender shooter. That's a possibility because, of course, many of the school shootings have involved transgenders. Even a recent shooting was a transgender individual. Now you notice that the left wing media will say that a man can become a woman, and then when that man is a woman, you have to refer to that woman as she, she and her, and she's the best woman ever, except when she shoots up a school, in which case she instantly reverts to being a white male. According to the media, all of a sudden, she's a white male again, what happened to the woman part? Oh, we forgot about that. The shooters a white man. So that's the way they do that. They don't say it's a transgender, they say it's a white male. But trans shooters have become, you know, an increasing pattern that people are noticing. So would the FBI roll out a transshooter in order to push an agenda of cracking down on you know, transgenderism or LGBT, or left wing media, or hormone treatments of children. Who knows, but I could see this coalescing into a war on trans especially given that Charlie Kirk very aggressively spoke out against transgenderism. That was one of his main points. And I think that Charlie Kirk was correct when he talked about transgenderism. I mean, I didn't hear hardly any of his speeches, but the things I have heard, I mean, it makes sense to me. There's only two genders. You're a man or you're a woman, you know, and everything else is your imagination. But that doesn't fly on college campuses today, where all these young leftists are living in a delusional fairy tale land. So conceivably one of them got really angry and then somehow managed to hire two decoys and then somehow scrambled onto the roof and then managed to aim a shot to go right over the ballistic plate, you know, just hit the very top of it. I don't know if I buy that, but that's something that they might roll out, so let's definitely be clear about that. It's a possibility. Okay, The next candidate they might roll out is an angry liberal, white male leftist, you know, just like an angry leftist, more like a Marxist, let's say, like an ANTIFA type of character. You know, somebody who loves Communism and Marxism and hates Charlie Kirk, and someone who's trained in rifles a little bit. You don't even need very much training. By the way, that's a two hundred yard shot. That's not a long shot. That's a very that's considered very close range for any kind of rifle caliber. I mean even even a five, five six round that's close range, a three or eight round close range, you know, any of any of the rounds that size and higher. That's that's a close range shot. So it's not even a difficult shot. It wouldn't take much training for somebody to do to take this shot. But it would take coordination to have access to the roof, to you know, to hire the decoys, to have an escape route planned. There are other factors involved here. So clearly this involves some significant level of planning. And I very much doubt it's a spontaneous angry leftist, although that is one of the narratives that's being talked about out there and by the way, it's possible that by the time you hear this, the FBI may may release the details on the shoot the so called shooter who I'm calling the patsy because I immediately do not trust what the FBI tells us. Whoever they roll out, I'm going to say, like, that's not the shooter, but that's who they want us to think is the shooter. Okay, Okay, So anyway, angry leftist is another possible category.
Speaker 1: So he's going through a list, but the one that he lands on at the end is, you know, he's warming people up for depending on what you're you're comprehension level and understanding of how the world works is. So he's like giving everybody like their little things. So okay, well, if you come from this perspective, maybe you'll think it's gonna be this and this is kind of you know, this might work for people who think of this way too. And then he gets to like the point, I have to just grab one thing. I'm here, my daughter came home. I will be back. Don't worry. I didn't leave you anyway, because he hasn't he hasn't played the clips yet. And a little bit after that, we're going to get into the next thing. Okay, okay, all right, all right, good.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 7: But the the last category, which I think is the most likely category, is they're going to roll out somebody who's like a free Palestine person, somebody with something wrong with that, somebody with ties to Iran or Qatar.
Speaker 1: Here, this is why I hate about I mean, he's not saying this, he's actually not at all. But this is what I can't stand about with the media and Trump and all these other people and how they mess with the right. I had a fucking person I hang out with all the time, older man, when I was like, yeah, they're killing children, and it's all like, oh, so then when you care about brown people, you're somehow liberal and a Democrat. That's basically what it is. It's like, oh, you don't care, you care about uh, that's what the Democrats are into Free Palestine. Like no, that's they did that on purpose, don't you understand that, Like they manufacture that so that the biggest asshole, fucking you know, culture Marxist type people would be free Palestine, so that people who actually have a soul would immediately the stupid ones would assume that that's not good because the ideologies of the people who are saying it they're in direct opposition to. So therefore the human life means less because of the people who are trying to support its preservation. That's a Jew scheme, Okay, So don't do that. Don't be that person who's like, oh, are you some kind of a democrat because you care about the lives of the Palestinians, Like, are you fucking retarded? No, I'm a human who cares about our human beings and doesn't and absolutely hates the fact that this cult is going around mass murdering people at will. And if you think they're just gonna oki dokie, we're all done now stop and retire from that fucking profession, you're absolutely out of your mind. So who are they gonna go after next? Well, they hate us, and once we've served our purpose and we're no longer useful, they'll keep our armies strong because that's what they use. But these banking colts don't give a shit about America. They have infiltrated it and they have been slowly destroying it since eighteen sixty five, and.
Speaker 7: They're gonna use this to push the pro Israel narrative, and this is my big concern. So the patsy will look Islamic, will have, you know, an Islamic sounding name, will have like a social media history of hating Israel and hating America or whatever, and they're gonna roll this person out and then they're gonna use this to push censorship laws to censor anybody who's critical of Israel. That's the most most likely scenario here. This is an agenda that's being pushed, and they want to push the agenda so much that they the deep State or the intelligence community, they were willing to murder Charlie Kirk in order to push this there.
Speaker 1: But worse, they're going to make him look like a European because that's who they truly hate. And they want to paint in the picture of the people, even the people who are fucking of that Ilk, they want to paint in even their minds that this is what this is what a terrorist looks like. It looks like everyone else, it looks like you. So when they go after domestic terrorists and they start breaking down doors and stealing your neighbors, you just think to yourself, Wow, I had no idea that that guy was up the shit. You must be out to some shit though, rather than defending your neighbors.
Speaker 7: Artif and this, I mean, some people think that Israel carried this whole thing out in order to push the narrative that's going to benefit Israel. I mean, that's a possibility. I guess we'll know when we see the patsy again. The patsy tells you who's behind it. Whoever the patsy is, the party behind it is the opposite of the patsy. If it's you know, again, if the patsy's Islamic, the party behind it is probably Israel. If the patsy is a transgender, the party behind it is probably you know, Conservative America First Group or something, or the or you know, or maybe some pro America CIA department. If the patsy is a transgender, then it's somebody in the Trump administration that's trying to uh silence left wing you know LGBT groups. Right, So the patsy tells you who the party is who pulled this off. But the party is the opposite of the patsy. So whoever the pats he is, don't believe it. That's just the story that's gonna be the official story.
Speaker 4: This is like a.
Speaker 7: I mean, in a weird way, this is kind of like a Sandy Hook scenario unfolding in real time. And whoever they roll out here, that's gonna be the official narrative, and there will be no tolerance of any disagreement with the official narrative, Just like with Sandy Hook, or just like with nine to eleven or other shootings, you will be forced to go along with the official narrative, even though there's gonna be questions like what what is that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 7: There's already questions about some of the video frames, weird things happening, that some of it looks like maybe compression artifacts or some people say it's AI video artifacts. I don't I'm not buying that story. I don't think it's an AI deep fake of the shooting because there were a lot of live witnesses there who saw it firsthand. But there will be questions. There are questions about the decoys, questions about the FBI handling. You know, they're gonna be a lot of questions. But if the intelligence community actually ran this, they're going to move very quickly to shut down all the questions and roll out one official narrative, just like the government did with nine to eleven. And you notice after nine to eleven they rapidly cleaned up all the debris to eliminate the evidence of the thermite, didn't they. Oh yeah, they had the dump trucks and the bulldozers and the excavators in there very quickly, so they got to destroy the evidence. What did they do with the Butler Pennsylvania shooting. They shot the guy on the roof, and then what do they do, Oh, they hosed down the roof, destroying all the evidence. You know, blood evidence, maybe clothing fibers, you know, DNA evidence, whatever, they hosed it down. So in a hurry, the FBI destroyed the crime scene. That's what they do. That's a sign that it's a planned event. And some people might use the term false flag. Just remember that false flag doesn't mean that the event did not happen. It means that the event did happen, but that you are being deceived because the attribution of the event is being directed to someone who actually is not responsible for it. That's what a false flag means. It's I mean it comes out of naval warfare, where a ship would fly the flag of another country and then attack a ship or attack a port, and then they sail back out to sea and then they put up their own flag, you know. And so that's why it's called a false flag, because it was about what flag the ship was flying. So a false flag operation again, is an operation that is real. You know, Charlie Kirk really did get shot, he really was killed. But who's behind it? Well, we're probably going to be deceived about that, is my guess. And you can already see a lot of competing narratives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, like unlike what idiot Alex Jones who tries to destroy that concept in people's heads by saying, oh, the whole thing is faked when it comes to certain things. Look, maybe that particular one was, and maybe he was right, but that doesn't mean that every other time there's a shooting that there's not an actual blood ritual. It's like just just portions of it. And your perception of it is what's fabricated, not the fact that people died. Dumb ass, I'm trying to find it. Where is it? What does Miscellus Wallace? What does the shooter look like? He's bald, he's black, does he look like a bitch.
Speaker 7: What tips in this? A lot of narratives from the pro Israel influencers like Laura Lumer, let's say, or Mark Levin or Ben Shapiro. They're instantly blaming the left. This is all about leftism or is You know, these are angry Islami people, These are angry leftists. But for a lot of other people who are not funded by Zionis, you know, they're beginning to question Israel's possible role in this as well. So what I thought I would play for you Here are a series of short clips of Charlie Kirk actually recently getting really red pilled and speaking out about Epstein.
Speaker 1: Now there's a potential here that these are ones we've already heard but I don't know.
Speaker 7: And speaking out about Kaza and Jewish donors, et cetera.
Speaker 1: If they are the same, wins And we'll just skip ahead until where he finishes up his thought. He goes on, but we're gonna cut it soon.
Speaker 7: This is really important to consider because it shows that Charlie Kirk, even though for years he absolutely excused Israel's action.
Speaker 1: Right, which makes him inexaspible. You know, Charlie Kirk makes what he is what he was doing for the majority of his life. Inexcusable, was defending Israel almost all the time, but that began to shift just in the last couple of months.
Speaker 7: So check out some of these clips and decide for yourself. To my knowledge, all of these are unedited legit clips, but they are snippets out of the larger conversation with different hosts. So check these out.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: It's nothing new that if you're in the intell agencies you want to try and get as much blackmail on powerful people as possible. Easy, not hard, And this is no longer just speculation. First of all, the evidence that shows that Epstein was a creation of either Masad Israeli intelligence, American intelligence, Saudi intelligence, or maybe he was just a hired gun. Maybe he was just a guy that countries would go to and park a couple hundred million bucks and say, hey, can you get one of the members of the royal family with a thirteen year old so we can get them to do what we want to do. First of Congress are actively being blackmailed. The Epstein playbook is being used on a daily basis.
Speaker 7: All right, So that was Charlie Kirk talking about Jeffrey Epstein, who he said was a creation of either Masad or Israeli intelligence or American intelligence, and that Epstein's task.
Speaker 3: What think white and gets serious, those.
Speaker 7: Two compromised people. And yes, I mean you and I know that. You know Whitney Web knows that. Everybody knows that, but you're not allowed to talk about. Trump wants to cover it up. Israel wants to cover it up. Charlie Kirk started talking about this, So there's.
Speaker 1: A and that's no big deal because a lot of people do. But he has the a lot more people looking at him, you know what I mean, because he has the Jewish packed money. So you can't use that against You can't use their own institutions against them, because they hate that. They really don't. They really don't like that. They can use your institutions against you. You can't use their institutions. Again, then if they fund something, you can't start talking to you about it.
Speaker 7: Instant friction with his the donors, you know, the funders who are behind a TPUSA in large degree. Now here's another clip where he talks about Jewish donors and how they've actually worked to destroy America. So you know, check out this clip here we.
Speaker 4: Go, and Jewish donors, they have a lot of explaining to do, a lot of decoupling to do, because Jewish donors have been the number one funding mechanism of radical open border, neoliberal, quasi Marxist policies, cultural institutions and nonprofits. This is a beast created by secular Jews, and now it's coming for Jews and they're like, what on earth happened? And it's not just the colleges, it's the nonprofits, it's the movies, it's Hollywood, it's all of it. It's like has to wake up and say no more, draw a one in the sand. I don't care if you hate me.
Speaker 7: All right. So there's Charlie talking about Jewish donors, and I think a lot of people would find that, you know, very surprising, because Charlie is known as being a strong defender of Israel. But again, things were really starting to shift that recently. Check out what he had to say about Gaza. I'm going to play a third clip for you here. Charlie Kirk on Gaza, Here we Go.
Speaker 4: I've been Israel many times. The whole country's a fortress. When I first heard this story, I still have the same gut instinct that I did initially. I find this very hard to believe. I've been to that Gaza border. You cannot go ten feet without running into a nineteen year old with an AR fifteen or an automatic machine gun.
Speaker 2: That's an IDF soldier.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: The whole country is surveilled. And so let me just kind of go through this. We don't talk about Israeli politics very often, and most Americans don't know this. The last nine months Israel was on the brink of civil war. An exaggeration this judicial stuff. There were hundreds of thousands of Israelis taking to the streets because bb netnya who is basically redefining the Israeli constitution. That's not an exaggeration, right. He said the judicial branch is too much power. There were protests planned this week against netan Yahoo where they anticipated tens of thousands of people to take to the streets. That's all gone, Patrick, net Yahoo now has an emergency government and a mandate to lead. I'm not willing to say to go so far that's saying that net Yahoo knew or there was intelligence here. But I think some questions need to be asked. Was there a stand down order? Was there a stand down order?
Speaker 2: Six hours?
Speaker 7: I don't believe he.
Speaker 1: Was talking to Patrick bed David, a fucking piece of shit that he is. I wasn't saying that about Charlie is saying about Patrick ben David. But you know, if issue fits.
Speaker 4: Leave it Israel's to side of size of New Jersey. When I took a helicopter ride from Jerusalem to the Gaza border, it's forty five minutes, six hours their lives dreaming the killing of Jews was Did somebody in the government say stand down?
Speaker 7: That is it?
Speaker 1: No? Well, if they did, we have the Helo video. Uh, it's not just that one of idef gutting down their own people, claiming that it would start to tell we got to get them Hamas guys on there, so we got to kill everybody in their wake.
Speaker 8: They were.
Speaker 1: They were bringing the body count up, regardless if there was Hamas there or not. What are the hamass even the thing they completely orchestrated that event. They pulled the Hannibal directive, which doesn't mean necessarily that they that they say or do anything other than what they always do, because they're diabolical, little fucking weasels. I'm like, kill whatever, they kill whatever. There was tanks going through Israeli homes. The Israelis know that that happened to them. These really Is know that the idea of soldiers attempt did the murder of them, and some of them were murdered by them. They know this, They're aware, those particular ones are well aware. Surprised, I'm sure, but very aware.
Speaker 4: Now a legitimate non conspiracy question. The whole country is the idea, the whole country is and they're trying to tell me that they're going to concerts and kibbutz's and schools and buy Okay.
Speaker 7: So in that clip you see Charlie Kirk asking a question that is not allowed to be asked, which is did Israel have a standdown order on October seventh? In other words, was Netta Yahoo Is behind a plan to allow Israel to be attacked so that he would have a narrative to wipe out Gaza. And I think that more and more people have come to the realization that yes, that sounds exactly like what net Yahu would do, and that this has never been about self defense. This has been about total genocide, total ethnic cleansing of Gaza. To take over the country and wipe it out. In fact that Yahoo recently announced that that's exactly the plan. We're just going to take it over now. He always has another reason, Oh, well, there's there's still terrorists, there's still tunnels, we have to bomb these buildings. Now, we have to take that city. Now, we have to push them out now because they might still hurt us. So we basically we got to kill them all.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: That's that Yahoo Charlie Kirk was beginning to ask those questions, and believe me, those questions. You're not allowed to ask those questions if you're taking money from wealthy Jewish donors. Okay, so he's actually talking about Jewish donors as his organization is taking money from some of those very same Jewish donors. And Jewish donors, let me tell you they they are very demanding about narrative control. And I think I shared the story with you. But a couple of years ago, there was an article that we had published on NaturalNews dot com, and I forgot what it was even about. I don't know if it was about. Maybe it's about like Israel banning genetic testing because they don't want anybody to have genetic tests in Israel, because then the truth would come out that most of the so called Israelis.
Speaker 1: Are you know, Si Nazi it Turks, Right, Uh, isn't that funny?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Remember that video that we played yesterday about the women in the reading from the It was the nineteen thirties cookbook or something like that that was put up by the Women's Zionist organization. It was a Women's Zionist consul where they were simulating the culture of the Pakistani or the Palestinians, so they could call that Israeli food. But there's no such thing as really food because they're not Israelis and they were never there, and they were fucking they found they found the food repulsive of hearted, his stomach and too strong for them at first. Right, they don't create shit, They don't create shit. They steal everything that they call their own, everything that they claim as their own, they have stolen. And if other people, like the Goths, your ancestors, created civilization, they claimed that they did that, and they did that ever since the Alexandria not maybe not Alexandria, but the the Hellenistic period of Greece. Yeah, I guess Alexandria because that's where most of them were being taught. And uh, as soon as they were taught to read and write, the yellow journ yellow journalism was born, and they created, they fashioned the whole history because they were envious, of course, envious, of course, and never satisfied or grateful or thankful that the high Greek culture would even accept them into it. Fucking pieces of shit.
Speaker 7: They're fake. They're actually Europeans who came in and took and the actual sons of Abraham, you know, are the Palestinians. But they don't want genetic testing in Israel. I think that's what it was about. I had an article about that. I got a call from someone I'm not going to name this person, but someone who's very high level in the Trump administration right now. I got a call from that person who said to me, hey, Mike, one of our Jewish donors saw your article and they want you to take it down. I'm like, what, Yeah, they want you to take it down. They don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm wonderful was Kushner And I'm like, no, if it was Kushner, Mike probably wouldn't be here anymore.
Speaker 7: Answer to them. I mean, they're not Jewish donors to me. He's like, no, they're Jewish donors to us. But I'm just calling you as a courtesy. It's okay if you say no. I mean he was actually very polite. This man is a polite man. But he asked me to take it down.
Speaker 1: I said no, okay, he wasn't Kushner, because Kushan there's a little shit weasel.
Speaker 7: And he said, okay, I'm okay with that. But I just I was obliged to make the call. So but then I think what happened is I thought about it for a few days and I took a look at the article, and I did think that, you know, maybe the article could could sort of provide better context for the issue. So I think I did have my editor like add some context to the article, but I didn't take it down. So I did something just to provide better information. And then I think we put an edited you know, tag on it or something. But you know, I'm I'm not going to take articles down because a Jewish owner, through someone I know, calls and complaints. I mean, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I'm not your little street bitch. Okay, So you know, I publish what is true? Now, if there's something I can do to improve it, yeah, I'm willing to do that. But I'm you know, I'm not your whipping boys, true, I'm not your slave. No, no, thank you. But Charlie, Charlie Kirk was part of an organization that depended on that money you see. And whoever controls the purse strings of your organization like that, if it's a donor driven organization, well guess what who are you going to appease? I mean, folks, look at Breitbart, Breitbart dot com. How does Breitbart dot com operate? They can't possibly earn enough money from their advertising revenue. No, they are subsidized, you know. I mean, look at Ben Shapiro, look at Mark Levin, look at all these people. They are subsidized. There's a flow of money that goes in that direction. And Charlie Kirk was you know, he founded an organization that took that money and then began to question some of the motives or the or the narratives of some of these donors. I mean, I just played you videos. There's more. Let's check out this video, which is another example. I mean, I want you to hear this from Charlie Kirk's own words. This is not my conclusion. You can hear him talk about it. Let's go to clip number four.
Speaker 4: Jewish communities have been pushing the exact kind of hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them. Now, I don't like generalizations. Not every Jewish person believes that, but it is true the anti defamation.
Speaker 1: Does someone laugh in the background, like, you know, really not every Jew thinks that way?
Speaker 4: Okay, Nation League was part and parcel with Black Lives Matter. It is true that some of the largest financiers of left wing anti white causes have been Jewish Americans. They went all in on WOKE and it wasn't just ADL it was some of the top Jewish organizations in the country that have done that. In fact, we have seen this with the recent retreat of Jewish donations that are no longer going to be administered to colleges. Right, Mark Rowan, Leon Kapenman, can we get that full list? Very powerful the part of the So that's totally true. And by the way, Tucker Carlson reinforces this. So I'm going to kind of it was quite a day on the internet Tucker Carlson was interviewing Candie Owans. We have Candie Owans coming up next hour, and Tucker Carlson mentions that Jewish Americans have primarily been financing cultural Marxist ideas. We said this, by the way last week, and people came after us. We actually said it in a different way. We said, I'm glad that Jewish Americans are reconsidering their financing of cultural Marxism, and people misunderstood it intentionally and slandered us as being anti Semites.
Speaker 7: But listen to this.
Speaker 4: Tucker Carlson is completely correct by saying this that the philosophical foundation of anti whiteness has been largely financed by Jewish donors in the country.
Speaker 7: So in that clip, clip number four, you can hear Charlie saying that it's the Jewish donors that are funding the cultural Marxism. It was the ADL that was supporting Black Lives Matter and Antifa. You've also heard Michael Jahan in multiple interviews talk about how the illegal immigration invasion of America was largely carried out and heavily funded by high Ass the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.
Speaker 1: Right, you remember yesterday when I gave the list of if you actually really wanted to do something to change the world and make it a better place, you wouldn't go after Charlie Kirky. You wouldn't do this, and you wouldn't do that. You would take out the IMF, the Bank of International Settlements, the Vatican, after you've secured the library and made sure that you didn't burn anything that you might want later, but at least shake them down and you know, rescue whatever children are hiding in underneath those those robes of those priests, are are being held in captivity under those robes of those priests. And then you would take out, or I'm sorry, you would raid as a people's movement all these places at once, the ones I mentioned, plus the CDC, the NIH, the World Health Organization in IAD, Nations Health, the World Economic Forum, Bank of International Settments that the already has said Davos, just in general, Davos, every one of these freaking NGOs, right, And you would raid places like the impenetrable places, the data centers, and the the penlleteers of the world. Why because they're all run by the same colt. And you would finish this off. You would put the icing on the cake by going and into every shabbad in this country and shutting them down, taking them in for questioning and checking each one of their tunnels for children before you fire a button. The fucking things. The Weasels shouldn't have access to the underground anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So they take Jewish money and then they use it to invade America and overthrow America with illegals. And then some of these other Jewish organizations they use the money to fund Antifa, Black Lives Matter, or ADL, which defends the violence of radical left wing Marxist groups. So that's what Charlie Kirk was talking about. Now, obviously you're not supposed to talk about this if you're funded in part by wealthy Jewish donors or Israeli linked donors. Okay, So Charlie Kirk was getting a lot of pushback, and some of these video clips are from more than a year ago, but he was sort of accelerating this red pilling and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what he also did, and I think it was him, and I think it was most more recently when I think I mentioned this earlier, when you talk about you know, he was all for police brtality he's all about statism. If there's a law, or if there's a pretend law, color of law, or policy, if there's a guy who is assuming false authority over your life, even though you are a sovereign person, even though this country was made for you, not for the fucking authorities, that you're supposed to just fall over all over yourself to you know, obey unlawful orders that are constitutionally and Bill of rights destroying. That's what you're supposed to do, according to this guy, because he believes in force, he believes in violence. He liked and doesn't care that that kid who is sitting in his chair who had a seapilled on got his window broken and himself punched in the fucking face by a cop, and while he sat there with his hands on his lap, Charlie Kirk was all about that. He's like, kid's an idiot. Should have come out when he was told. That was the first and last thing I ever watched with Charlie Kirk, and I just stumbled upon it by accident, and I was like, this guy's a fucking asshole, isn't he? So it might mix, right, but only if that might comes from a badge fuck you, dude, that's statism recent times.
Speaker 7: Here's here's another clip, clip number five. I want to play for you here that gives you another example of this of things that Charlie was beginning to notice.
Speaker 4: Take a look, and my moral character is being put into question. And so I just I think it's a hype.
Speaker 1: Who's this bitch? Where she come from? And why she famous and making way more money than any of us put together. I'm just curious who the hell she is? Like, who is Megan Kelly? Who is she the daughter of Peper paranoid? Like, we're just gonna try to We're gonna just stamp out everything. They don't none to these people, him or her. I mean, his debates are kind of cool, but he's also using logical fallacies against people, not actually winning things arguments with truth or proving any truth. He's just rhetoricing rhetoricing. He has some sort of talent in that, but he doesn't have the amount of talent that would make him superstar famous except for the Jewish money behind him. So she has to have a similar story, just saying, is anybody that you see and you know their names, they're put there in front of you for a reason to influence you and what you do. You honestly think they want people who will influence you in a positive way. Do you think they want nationalism? You know, and pride in front of your face, fake ones that actually are serving something else that they call American like Jewish interest. That's fine, but not true nationalism. They don't want you getting the idea that you should nationalize your oil, kick out all the fucking foreign companies and nationalize all your resources and become self sufficient in your own country when they would prefer that only they can take out the wealth of your country and sap it dry while the rest of the country suffers in misery. Remember how Libya was doing it. They nationalized their stuff, and then they had free healthcare, free college, free house, fifty percent of their car loan taken care of, no utility bills period, and fourteen cent gas. How much money could you make if you got to keep all of it every month? Think about it. I'd be rolling. I'd have a nice little van than I do. I'd to have that camper too, camper van, and a whole lot more toys. And my daughter would to type. But we live in hell. The world of scarcity brought on by the parasite, and they have no problem funding people they can manipulate and control. But you better be able to be manipulative, manipulated and controlled at all times. So I mean she might be cold cobal is that the word?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: With what happened to him? We don't know. We don't know what her role was. I don't know who the fuck she is period, and I wouldn't want to. I wouldn't want to be in the sphere of these people anywhere anyway for any reason, because I know they have dirty hands up their asses.
Speaker 4: Type of practice. But it goes to the point where if, for example, if I.
Speaker 7: Have less.
Speaker 1: Charlie, you can't wake up during the surgery and then start pointing at the doctors telling them that they're doing something wrong. You know what I mean, They still have your life in their hands.
Speaker 4: Bud Ability sometimes online to criticize the Israeli government about backlash than actual Israelis do. And that's really really weird, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Megan.
Speaker 6: It's not right wrong headed.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this for me.
Speaker 8: So I got some blowback after saying massad possibilities with Epstein, a comment.
Speaker 1: Behind which I stand, she said blowback.
Speaker 8: I mean I realized, and I of course reported what Alan Dershowitz said as his lawyer.
Speaker 1: So you credit what Alan Dershowitz said after Alan Dershowitz was a Trump lawyer, that was also an Epstein lawyer. That was also the same guy who said that the statist government that is actually jew run run on Jew run run under the jew Run alopathy should be allowed and are allowed and have the power to strip you from your life, drag you to a facility and plunge a needle into your arm. You do you acknowledge anything that that motherfucker says after that, You don't just look in his trunk of his car, make sure there's no children, check his floorboards when you go over to his house, make sure there's no children in there. You go in the basement, check and make sure there's none change to the fucking floor. Are you fucking retarded? You can see hunt hunt all day, he says.
Speaker 8: I think he would have told me he didn't say he had any of those connections.
Speaker 7: I hear all that.
Speaker 8: That doesn't mean it's not true. I think all these things should be explored. It's one of the many things that should be explored around Epstein. But saying that and also saying he might be a US asset, etc. Doesn't make you anti Semitic. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 7: All right, there you go, Sorry about the profamily. They're from Megan Kelly, but this is her and Charlie Kirk talking about how they get so much pushback.
Speaker 1: Did you play for the giants? Was that a different Kelly?
Speaker 7: In time? If they fail to follow the Israeli narrative, if they deviate, you know, one percent from the pro Israel narrative, they get just completely attacked and smeared.
Speaker 1: At smeared uh inards poured out in front of everyone in the camp. Yeah, yeah, yeah, tomatoes to mount.
Speaker 7: And you know Charlie Kirk was beginning to really notice that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not in any meaningful way. That's my whole point. It's like we've said more harsh shit about everything. It's the fact that no one's paying attention to us, that it doesn't matter the woman something that we said pops off, and people actually pay attention to where a lot of lives are they are in danger. But until then, it's like, uh, yeah, that you should be with their thing is we're actually protecting you by making you invisible with the algo, because if anybody knew what you were saying, we'd have to kill you.
Speaker 7: Clearly, now, knoxt someone to play a one minute clip of a man who was an eyewitness at the assassination at the university there in Utah. Listen to what he says over the next one minute, because this young man has some very good questions about what's going on, and he's not sure that it's just a lone shooter. So check this out. We'll go clip number six. Here we go.
Speaker 10: After I got done talking to him, I really couldn't exit because there's such a big crowd, so I turned around in like ten to twenty seconds later. After I got done talking to Charlie, I saw that he was shot in the neck and that he was squirting blood everywhere. But I was piecing things together. And it was really weird because the second guests that I talked to before I went and asked him the question what I was going to ask him, he was talking to him about how he was going to ask about transgenderism or something like that, but and nothing about shootings. And this is the irony that came to me, which was like, right when he asked that, not like five ten seconds later.
Speaker 3: He was shot.
Speaker 1: Right, So either the shooter was looking for a que so that he could be shot at the moment he was, you know, defending the Second Amendment. That's why I was saying from yet yesterday that this is going to be all forestealing your ability to defend yourself from a tyrannical government and from the lawless psychopaths that they're letting into this country with highest and other things, so that you can't protect yourself from those who they want to harm you. That's why I said that, is because why at that point, when they're talking about that, does he get shot? Was it just a lucky skin? I mean, was that person who was asking the questions part of the fucking was he? Was he like the uh, the guy the signaler? Was he the one to green light the execution by making that statement? Like when when you hear me say blah blah blah about this, that's the Or was a guy waiting for somebody to ask a gun question who was sitting in the It makes you wonder. It's just like the timing is too perfect, right, Like why why when talking about a gun or gun violence, gun violence. The guns aren't violent, but hey, they already caught the gun, so I guess the case closed, right. I mean, if the guns is the problem, they've already got it in custody. That's all I'm saying. Bolt action is already in custody according to them. If they're lying about it, that's their fault down now there, Now that they're obstructing justice because they lied about having the rifle, and they probably did have the rifle because it was probably one of theirs with a bunch of that white out pen on it so they could draw scribblies on it.
Speaker 10: And not only that, right after that someone confessed to it who had no weapon, right.
Speaker 1: Just shoot me. Well, we would love to just shoot all of your people, but it's not going to look good for optics, So just sit there for a minute.
Speaker 10: Which makes me think that it was clearly a setup and that multiple people were involved. So but prior to that, that's all I saw because everyone was squirming, I didn't see anyone fire shot. I think it had to come from an elevated position for sure.
Speaker 7: So yeah, some interesting eyewitness observations right there. Uh, And that that man's testimony seems to indicate that he thinks it might be a coordinated, you know, trans shooter or a.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was saying it as a trans shooter. I think he was saying that it was because of the gun questions themselves. I think it was Charlie who mentioned something. I could be wrong, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter. I don't think the trans element was what was the reason. I think it was the gun violencing, because remember he Charlie said something about we got to take an account the statistics when it comes to urban whatever, you know, the gang violence and shit like that, Negro violence if you will, and.
Speaker 7: Revenge type and he kinda they call so again, there are all kinds of you know, theories currently about what's going on, and we can't draw our conclusions until we get a lot more information. And one big piece of information that we need, of course, is we need to see the Patsy that the FBI has going to roll out and Patsy clade. I suspect that's going to happen in the next twenty four hours, but it may never happen if if you know, if it's a true Masade operation, you know, the real shooter will never be found, but they will have a patsy.
Speaker 1: Well, the real shooter will never be found, but there will be a patsy because you have to close off the storyline, right. You can't give people something to search for because of the look if they'll find up finding the real truth. And that's why you have an Oswald, That's why you have a mourning commission. That's why you have a Ruby to you know, iron everything out and make it easy so that they get, ah, you know, a Rubinstein if you will not a Ruby because they who is also messed up with all the other shit that was primedecs and all that. You guys really should read Final Judgment and just see how intertwined everything was with my or landscape and everything. Who was the biggest promoter and almost the one hundred percent single funder of the state of Visual besides the money that was being siphoned out of this country to do it. Remember we did the same thing with the Bolsheviks in Russia. That's why they need that federal reserve here so they could start siphoning the wealth out of this country and making Jew run nations around the world. That's a Masonic president who is one hundred percent loyal to the cabalistic cause, the Zionist cause. The oyvase doesn't have to be in ove because you have to have your goys out front and sometimes so that you can sell it to the GOI can't be too obvious.
Speaker 7: Need to tie up loose ends. You know that they need the Lee Harvey Oswald of the Charlie Kirk assassination. All right, So I want you to pay attention to the messaging in all of this, and I want you to be ultra ultra critical in your thinking. Do not believe anything that you hear from the FBI, the DOJ, the Trump administration or the left wing media. You know, forget about the New York Times, CNN, or even the CIA media Washington.
Speaker 1: Post, well, CI A, CIA, n N too.
Speaker 7: I want you to discount every single thing that you hear from any of those sources, including me, for the next several days, and you're gonna have much better success actually going online on social media and sorting it out there. And of course you can use brighteion dot social where it's an uncensored, open discussion about what's going on.
Speaker 1: Karen says, they can find a flea in the they can find a flea, and she put the in quotations like they can find a flea floating in the sea. But sure they're stumped on this planned mystery.
Speaker 7: You can go on X, but X is a lot more censored. You know, X doesn't allow links to bryte On for example. If you can believe that.
Speaker 1: I told Mike why that was already a long time ago, because it's hashtag sensitive, because it's it's reading it like it's it's a break in the in the UH link. You're ill because for some reason, his software uses hashtag and at symbols in the code of the URLs, there's like like a code of codified or whatever, but they use the wrongs types of symbols that are recognized as something else by Twitter and just about every site that you post things on. Right, So hashtag means there's a break in. It's a keyword. So when there's a hashtag in the middle of a long string of consonants, it breaks it up. And that's why his that's why his UH things don't work. Now, let's put this particular one here doesn't have any it's like bb that maybe since they've cleaned it up but I'll try it. I'll see if that if it's still a problem. But he used to have when I saw them, there result of characters in there that would have thrown it.
Speaker 7: Off unbelievable, but that's true. So go on social media to get the best information.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 7: There's also gab, you know, There's there's a telegram, there's a brighttown Io our decentralized blockchain driven social media platform. And of course our platforms are all free. You can use them, you know, free of charge. But do not trust the FBI on this. I think they're gonna lie to.
Speaker 1: Our little.
Speaker 7: We'll see. We'll see, all right, and I will of course keep you posted. And please understand that I'm recording this, you know, maybe twelve hours before you hear it, so there could be a lot of information that comes out in that time that I'm not aware of at the time i'm recording it. So please give me a little bit of leeway if anything I've said here seems to contradict what you now know. Because I cannot read the future. It turns out, I've tried the crystal ball. It doesn't work, you know, So I'm just going with the information I have. You guys, see that I shook the magic eight ball, turn it over and it said maybe you know all right?
Speaker 1: So here check it out. Oh hold on, I gotta go back. That man something went wrong. But don't frets, fret up, don't fret fuck says that. Oh yeah, a mental patient like what's his name with the fake genius. Elon, let's give it another shot, meaning try anything else but this, So you would have to upload these things onto some other thing. Uh first, you know, downloading your computer, upload it again, and then it'll create its own new link. But that's messed up. Yes, mean, let me try you again. A lot of folks, It says, we can't complete this request because this link has been identified by x or partners as being unjewy potentially harmful. Visit our health center to learn more. Because you definitely have a mental problem, so you need help. Because if you're, if you're not, if you don't understand who are trying to do here, if you don't understand the the game, if you if you're if you're going against the green here, then obviously you have an issue. But it just so everybody knows. I'm also on Twitter because that's all I'll ever call it. It's just you know, it might have an X and a dot and a common exuit, but whatever forward slash disguise limits Why because they made take this one down a long time ago. They just did it for me. And every time I try to get down there, as soon as my whoopsie, you forgot to put the VPN on, they take it down again and say you're trying to come in and you're not allowed anymore. So fuck the fuck the police. I mean, oh no, the water gout. It's hurt his feelings hurt right, well, forty seven. I should have done those adds. I can't do it this way, God damn it. That's fucking ads. It's part of the part of the things I wasn't do every nothing order to piece the Devil's over at Canadian jew Rumble. Let's see where was I I forgot? Yeah, there it is, I guess see the right one. Okay, cool, that's it.
Speaker 7: Remember that old ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know busters. Thank you, thanks for recognizing me. Thank you for finally saying my name. John.
Speaker 7: Understand if you're the same age as I am. When we were kids, we had.
Speaker 1: This magigate ball. Yeah, we get it. I understand. They still hate them.
Speaker 7: And how men are depicted in TV commercials and movies. They're always weak and stupid, especially white men. Black men are competent, and black women are always in charge, you know that, But white men.
Speaker 1: That's why the whole world is going to fucking hell. Because if that was the reality of the situation, and people started to believe that it was, this is the result.
Speaker 7: Are depicted as stupid, you know, dumb ass, useless people. And that's a culture war. That's a culture war waged by the left. And that culture war has consequences, and the shooting of Charlie Kirk may in fact be one of the consequences of that war. We don't yet know is because we don't know who is behind it yet. But that war, the culture war, is very dangerous for a nation. It's actually part of a Marxist effort to overthrow a nation.
Speaker 1: And the assassin, Well, what's happening here is what we're seeing is the the ciphering out, the extraction of all wealth of this nation, deliberate destruction. That's why everything that they do appears to be like they're stupid, because you wouldn't run a country like this. You wouldn't run a Muslims like, no shit, It's intended to fail. That's the whole point. It's intended to make your life hell, that's the whole point. The only thing they want strong is the military that they use and the rhetoric that they use to keep you unaware of what they're actually doing to you in the meantime hyperinflation, when in nineteen fifty you could buy a loaf of bread and a fucking car for ten cents, you know what I mean. So, yeah, it's not really worth much anymore. And after nineteen thirteen it only took them twenty years to use their Federal Reserve to bring us into a bankruptcy. That was a welcome to bankruptcy by the FDR, by the President at the time, who was ushering us there and giving signing over all of our gold to the Federal Reserve that immediately went on a train to help to fund Bolsheviks and train Bolsheviks here. Yeah, same as it ever was. Then we created the fifty first date and called it Israel, but it's really the baby of the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England, who was in Bank of England's extension was the Federal Reserve. But our country was the one that they used it up the army to go fight everybody because they hate going, you know, and they're doing their own thing to European nations right now and have been, and everything's been getting a little bit darker out there, huh, because you know, I can't imagine I can't imagine Africa having very many people left in it enough to kill the white people there. But about about it.
Speaker 7: The Nation of Charlie Kirk has brought a lot of people to the point where they feel like in their minds they're done trying to get along with the left. They're done with quote tolerance, and many people are expressing right now that they're ready to go to war, like they're ready to pick up rifles and start, you know, its own town or whatever. And again I urge all of you to, you know, reject violence.
Speaker 1: I urge all of you.
Speaker 7: Just not the answer to this, but I think some some arrests would be very appropriate. So let me tell you what I suggest we do.
Speaker 1: Go to hell.
Speaker 7: You know, you can take it or leave it, but I think we should wage mass arrests of all the Democrats who cheated in.
Speaker 1: Elections he's going somewhere with this, give it, give it a second.
Speaker 7: Which is all of them, by the way, there are no The.
Speaker 1: Only thing is the myopic view that it's just them, none of them.
Speaker 7: Who did not cheat. So that's every single Democrat who cheated should be arrested and prosecuted and removed from office.
Speaker 1: Is not a real country.
Speaker 7: In addition, every single corporate media network or outlet, and every single tech company that's Google, Facebook, you know, YouTube, all of them, Vimeo, you name it, if conspired against America.
Speaker 1: Hold on, why isn't it that positive? Vimeo canceled him. They they kicked him off. It is a pay site. You can't use vimeo on that you're paying for it. They kicked doctor Gleyton off of it, and they clicked they kicked Mike Adams off it, like Mike usually just talks about health and shit, or he was back in the time that he was kicked off of it. That's crazy, man, Vimeo.
Speaker 7: Ave if they conspired to censor Americans over the twenty twenty election, for example, or if they censored Americans during the COVID years, or.
Speaker 1: I know, Karen, I hear what you're saying. I get it. That's why I made my little comment there. But we we appreciate and respect our friends for what they are and where they're at in their in their you know, ability to see things right. At least he's not on the right track, and very very probably, I mean he's older than me. I'm sure he knows a lot of things that I need to work on. But it's just that's why we did That's why we don't judge you harshly. I get it. There is no paradigm here, right, there is no there is no left and right. I understand that. I never used the word conservative. I never used the word left and right. I never used the word right wing extremist or left wing extreme because it's all just fucking concepts, and concepts are vapor and they don't mean shit about shit, they don't mean anything. It's this type of crazy prefers their butter bread on this side. They're they're bread buttered on that side. This type of crazy lakes that are buttered, breaded on the earth. They're bread buttered on the other side. Like the butter battle book was always trying to get it and that's turned into a nuclear war, by the way, and that was doctor juice, I mean zeus, I mean juice.
Speaker 4: I know what.
Speaker 7: Any media outlet that knowingly deceived the public about things like hunter Biden's laptop or claiming that Trump was run by the Russians, you know.
Speaker 1: The Russians, sorry, Russians, Yeah, back in the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's an old school sure, Russia Russia collusion hoax. It was a total hoax. I believe that those corporations, those publishers, those companies who engage in that behavior, if there is evidence, conclusive evidence that they did that, they should be completely dismantled and their executive should be arrested and prosecuted for treason against America. See, you know, it's one thing to publish something and make an honest mistake, because all of us in the publishing business, from time to time we've made an honest mistake. Maybe we've misquoted something, or we've had to correct something, or you know, or the information changed or whatever. Or there are also honest mistakes in drawing conclusions. You and I might witness the same thing, and we might draw different conclusions, but we're doing so in good faith.
Speaker 1: And you know, there's always more too. A lot of times, do you think you've learned all the aspects of something, especially with the history, like okay, that's others to know they need to learn more. And you're like, okay, well that changes my perspective of that because that fills in something, or that changes what I perceived this other thing at so now I have a different Like, yeah, it's still the same ass and it's still the same evil, but it's you know, it's implication or what it implies or what it pushes forward and what it causes an effect on for something else may be different now, so you tweak it in the next book or the next show or whatever. It's what happens when you read a lot. You end up learning more and you're like, oh, well now I have a better understanding of it than I did five years ago. So this isn't an evolution of those thoughts.
Speaker 7: This is what I've always said about independent media. Is that myself and others that I know in independent media like Alex Shones and Info Wars and you know, HARRISL. Smith and Owen Schroyer, et cetera, and so many others like World Alternative Media.
Speaker 1: Bou me you son of a bitch.
Speaker 7: We always act in good faith. We aren't one hundred percent perfect, but we never knowingly deceive.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he was only talking about those who were not perfect. That's why he didn't name me.
Speaker 7: America. Never the corporate media knowingly deceives, So knowingly deceiving the public should be grounds for for having your corporation, you know, dismantled. In other words, if you're a member of the press, especially or you claim to be a member of the press.
Speaker 1: So basically saying no more Jew run media, you just have to you just have to interpret it because there's certain things he says differently for his audience so that they didn't all go run for the hills, you know what I mean. But that's really what he's saying here. If you want honesty, you can't have Jews in anything. So how about like you you just want an honest education system that's not run by the state, You just want honest banking that's not run by the state or the or the Ford held corporation or investors of a private investors. Well, that kind of kicks everybody out, that's in a way vey, doesn't it. So saying it that way is a different than it's not a abrasive, but it actually solves the same problem, does it not.
Speaker 7: You have a social obligation to attempt to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: And if you don't, if you delivered lie, you never have an opportunity. You never have a you never have an obligation to tell the truth. Wait, Evaate, that's a crime.
Speaker 7: In my mind that that's a crime against America because you are destabilizing the country.
Speaker 1: And I suspect that we're done. Let's do the next one. Now, this one is we're gonna do a nine to eleven real quick. It's like five minutes quick, and then we're going to get into the Yeah, what's this one? This is the crazy bitch, right, Well, we'll show what a piece of garbage Peggy Hall from the Healthy America is. And there's one hundred and eighty two thousand retards on here. Well hold on, I'll fix that real quick. You go, uh yeah, everybody should do the thing the thing that I just did. If you're if you're watching this woman, it's time to realize that she's I've been nothing but a charlatan for the ever since she popped onto the scene. It is a san Clemente. I mentioned that place I've visited many times. All right, so this is originally from Boston repost mo. Folks can see it. You folks can see it. Okay, you know. First, let me get it off the screen. I'm gonna get off the screen. Well, I'll be I'll be in the same room. I just got stretch, not sick. There you go, Here you go and boom, what did you just say?
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 11: On the morning of September eleventh, two thousand and one, nineteen men armed with box cutters, directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world, using a satellite phone and a laptop, directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers in the military combat train pilots on four commercial aircraft, before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fight or interceptor. These nineteen hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink haired strippers, managed to knock down three buildings with two planes in New York, while in Washington, a pilot who couldn't handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a seven fifty seven and an eight thousand foot descending two hundred and seventy degree corkscrew turned to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the Budget Analyst office, where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the two point three trillion dollars. The Defense Secretary Donald Drumsfeld had announced missing from the Pentagon's coffers in a press conference the day before, on September tenth TOOWO thousand and one. Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, Osama bin Laden, the pundits knew within ours of Osama bin Laden, the administration knew within the day.
Speaker 3: Terrorists who committed these acts and those who harboured them.
Speaker 11: And the evidence literally fell into the FBI's lap.
Speaker 4: That the hijacker's passport was found blocks from the world trades that are crash cited.
Speaker 11: They can believe that, but for some reason, a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history. That investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC seven able danger p tech Sibell Edmunds obl and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush administration, and as for Bush and Cheney, well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath, and behind closed doors. It didn't bother to look at who funded the attacks, because that question is ultimately of little practical significance. Still, the nine to eleven Commission did brilliantly answering all of the questions the public had, except most of the victims' family members' questions, and pinned blame on all the people responsible, although no one so much has lost their job determining the attacks work failure of imagination because away.
Speaker 4: Our government at least, and I don't think the prior government that could invasion flying airplanes.
Speaker 11: In the buildings except the Pentagon, FEMA, NORA, and the NRO. The DIA destroyed two point five terabytes of data enable danger, but that's okay because it probably wasn't important. The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that's okay because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping. NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC seven's collapse, but that's okay because knowing how they made their model of the collapse would jeopardize public safety. The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of nine to eleven should be kept secret from the public, but that's okay because the FBI probably has nothing to hide. This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise, you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise, him, Pim, Pim and her and her and her and him. Osama bin Laden lived in the cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora, but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abadabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet, employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for a decade, releasing video after video with complete impunity, and getting younger and younger as he did so, before finally being found in a daring Seal team raid which wasn't recorded on video, in which he didn't resist or uses his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the entire planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team's members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. This is the story of nine to eleven, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about these.
Speaker 7: Could be seen to move violently forward, and they took the Baby and Inc. And mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.
Speaker 11: If you have any questions about this story, you are a batshit paranoid, tinfoil dog abusing baby hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple Pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone ever. This has been a public service announcement by the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST in the nine to eleven commission.
Speaker 1: So again, once again, wavevase. Right, Okay, good, as long as you understand who runs out of country? Okay, So they popped up on. Let me do this real quick. You're gonna have to look at this for now. Many display capture hear this one. I want to show this Kenn O'Keefe official, not that one. So I'm gonna I'm gonna explain some of the issues I have here. So I shared a lot of these with you already, But this is the part that I want to go over what he actually wrote here. I just started reading regardless the assassination regarding I'm already sucking up regarding the assassination of Charlie kirk.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Where the fifty two people go that we're here now there's only forty three. That hurts my That hurts me. It hurts me a little bit, not really though, I don't care. Make no mistake, Israel did it well obviously that's what we Oh, thank you. Why is Yoda Jesus Christ. But Charlie was a sion as Shiel You say, yeah, yeah, absolutely. Do you not know about the Annibals?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been saying. That's what I said earlier too, that they can once she once you become a friend of theirs, because he was Hannibal director, means to kill your own. You're not their own. They never accept you. Even if you're a boy that they manipulate or that they fund, that doesn't make you one of them at all. Ever, you know, even if you convert, it doesn't make you one of them. Even if you go into the cult. You have to have lay more than that going for you. So no, it's not the Hannibal directive that actually applies to Charlie Kirk. What applies to him is that once once a Christian, you know, becomes a Christian Zionist, well, that means that they've decided because what what are Christians? What if I told you they are? They're the sacrificial class of the cult of Saturn. There's three divisions, right, The muscle used to be the muscle men the Muslims. They were literally called the musclemen, but spelled differently. The sacrificial class that has a dead guy on a cross, just to remind everybody that you're the sacrificial class. And then the Jews. That's all the same Saturn cult. But when you start pledging your allegiance to them and supporting and defending them and becoming a friend and taking their money, Hannibal's directive isn't what they're doing here. It's whenever you're become convenient, you're going to serve a purpose, regardless if you're aware of it or not. Because you are now in their debt, they will sacrifice their own He wasn't their own. And if they sacrifice he I mean, he does have the eyebrows that kind of make him look a little sephardic, but no. And if they sacrifice their own citizens as they did on October seventh, which I also mentioned and other times, you can understand, did you understand did anybody else do not catch this? When I said that for like the last three years or so, and I wrote it about it in this book. Here, let me say, if I can even get to it, it might even be easy to catch. I think I've just burned. Maybe it's okay. Well, maybe it's in the red Heifer section, probably the black Stone a mecca. It doesn't matter. I can't get too fast enough. But I said that Israel was always created by these fake waves. But even if you are in a way ve Judaism was created by fakese in the first place, the whole construct of Judaism is a supremacist religion with promises by their god Ya or the fucking Saclass or Saturn to kill everybody eventually and give the role to him. So it doesn't matter they're not acting upon it. But the Zionist star, you know, the Zionis star, the Saboten Frankists, that's who they are. And if you know who the Sabentine and Francists were, and what they did, what they did to their children, what they did to their wives, what they did, the incest shit that they were doing, the passing of their children and their wives around the blood rituals, the child sacrifice, the eating of human flesh and drinking of blood, and the drugs and all this other stuff, and their sex call rituals. If you know about the Frankests, you know for a fact they were the first spies who spied on their own spies, the first clandestine operation. And then came the Jesuits. You know, no, actually, I take that back. It was a Jesuits first, who is also a Jewish run thing. But then you understand what Zionism is really about, then you can't be a Christian and a Zionist. You can't do it. It's not possible, it's not allowed. It's if you actually believe in the precepts of what Christianity is that you could totally be a Christian Zionist. If you don't, if you don't understand that the whole thing was a construct to fuck with you anyway, then yeah, go for it. But as far as you actually believing in the ideals that they want you to believe in, because the people who actually follow the religions that they created, they have absolutely no respect for whatsoever. If you honestly truly believe in any of that stuff, including a god, because they never had a god. In the sentern could that wasn't a god, that was a demon. That was something that they conjured, invoked and tried to tame so that they could have get you know, reward from it, get power from That's all it was ever for. It was never They never had a creation story. They manufactured a creation story once they what they call it encountered our people who had a creation story, who had baptism, who had a monotheistic religion. I'm talking Read the British Edda, and then read Makers of Civilization and Race and History by the same author, Elie Woodell, the greatest philologist and archaeologist ever. All right, and by the way, Enoch says, he was right. The AI said he had proven a single origin of all culture and civilization in the old in the Old World, but it was largely dismissed and ignored and shunned and attacked. But that he had proven it. He had proven it, and that's the point that matters. He says, you can understand with chilling certainty they would not hesitate to assassinate a shout as gooy like Charlie Kerroch right, whether it's doesn't have to because he stepped out of line even could just be simply because it was going to serve a purpose, and if someone was irritating him, why not let him be the one that serves the purpose. Otherwise able to pick someone else maybe who knows Charlie is in this last year. Charlie in this last year, his final months and even days before his bural demise, started to question Israel. He spoke with Megan Kelly on multiple occasions regarding the connections between Epstein and Israeli Masad and Jewish hypocrisy. He expressed fear of being killed by Israel if he came out against them, presumably for their genocidal actions. You can't make presumption and assumptions and their international child sex blackmail out. But that's all your talk, that's all him putting that in there. No, he didn't say any of that. That is all true, but that's not what Charlie said. And you can't just say presumably and then put your own bullshit spin on it. This is why I don't like ken. Yes. For years he towed the line for Israel, and he and the other Christians thought that the state of Israel created in nineteen forty eight was equal to this Israel in the Bible, which was actually a state of mind. So how could it be so young Charlie. Young Charlie thought he was going the right thing by his creator God. Yeah, that's him. That might be the same Creator God as him, But it's not the creator God. That might be the same, that might be the same God. He served, and he did unwittingly the wrong God, that is until he started to notice the contradictions. In Kirk's final interview with Shapiro, he asked too many questions, which showed the that Charlie genuinely was a truth seeker with a heart for the people, and that children bullshit. He was a fucking statist who had absolutely no problem with brutality as long as it carried the the hue, the impression, the color of authority. However, his support for Israel in exchange for Israeli Jewish donor support was essentially a deal with the devil. It was the Folstian deal, a second thing with Diabolique, A second thing, this final A second thing this final interview displayed was Kirk's naivete regarding the nature of the jew. He tried to play the middle ground and asked tough questions for some of someone who he thought was a genuine friend and ally in truth and justice and conservative values. Oh boy, was he wrong? Well, yeah, you don't talk to the fucking Masad agent, little bitch boy. He's had more, you know more Israeli dong and is asked enough. I don't know what. But anyway, as this is why, and this is why I always say here comes to kennil keef Ism. The best defense is a good offense. Wait, you got that from mel from Alice, it's time for warriors. Pretty sure that wasn't yours either. If Charlie only did what a with his conscience was begging him to do, maybe he would be alive today. Really, what does that mean? If he only did it conscience told him to do? Well, yeah, if that was getting through, but it wasn't. Obviously it's too much. Do you think he even came up with a name Turning Point USA, or do you think he would try, like you should start a thing. Here's some money, and this is what you're gonna this is what you're gonna call it, because we gave you the money to do it. Because then he became the Turning Porty right forty eight hours after that interview, they took him out. They assassinated him before he could officially come out against Israel for the genocidal pedo frauds that they are. How it makes you think he was going to jump all the way that direction, all this all at once. Why does everybody assume that he was going to just do anything more than the way he did. He was too influential to the younger generation for Israel to allow him to continue noticing that this part is true and developing his America for his perspective, which would be and that's a big no. No condolences to his wife and children. He wasn't your brother, Go fuck yourself, all right. There's things I have the issues with Ken O'Keefe. I have kind of I have issues with Max now too, though, and it's basically based on the same things. Both of them are kind of shastery. And I'll then explain myself on that one.
Speaker 4: I know what I know.
Speaker 1: I gesma floor feel like it's vibrant. Is there an earthquake happening here? That's cool? How fucking long we've been on? Everybody, kids, how long we've been on? Two hours of forty two minutes? My initial assessment for now is he was sacrificed to rumph up the digital ramp, up the ad ditional prison plan. I'll say open and reassist in a couple Oh yeah, I mean a lot of that. But the also because he was probably yappy dapping, and because he was convenient. It's easy to hit a six foot five target, just christ. So we went, We went through the Mike Adams, We went through a little bit of nine to eleven thing way very all day is what this is. So now it's time for the Larkin Rose and then we're gonna just set it off a little bit of animosity towards the psycho stupid bit who's still trying to rip people off. And that'll be good. Spark plug trick. Oh I want to spark plug trick. God damn it. I'll wait. All right, looks like we're good.
Speaker 7: What time?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Everybody watched this? This is guy. I don't know if you know who Larkin Rose is, but you're gonna want to hear every fucking word this man has to say. And right now, if ever, for the for the nine people who left you missed out telling you all right eleven no sorry, back to eight times.
Speaker 3: Hey, this was Larkin rose here. It is nine to eleven, twenty twenty five. Most Americans, myself included, are for the most part, very insulated from violence and pay very close intentionality in our day to day lives. Now that's not everybody, it's not all Americans. I think there's an average of sixty some murders a day if you count the entire country. And it's bad enough when there's like an accident or a natural disaster or something, but it's it's worse in a lot of ways when it's murder, When it's people intentionally killing other people, that adds an extra degree of trauma and horribleness to the situation. So, of course the we have well, first of all, it's nine to eleven, which of course reminds people of the day that thousands of Americans were murdered. Also, there's the story that just came out of the women being stabbed on the subway, and a lot of people are understandably upset by that. And then of course Charlie Kirk was just murdered. And so I wanted to do this video about violence because the world is a very big place and lots of very nasty stuff happens in it, and like I said, a lot of it are most a lot of us are mostly insulated from that. We don't have to see it on a daily basis, and when we're detached from it, if it's something happening on the other side of the world, it just feels more abstract, it feels less real, and it feels like more of a tragedy if it happens to somebody you know, or happens in some place you know, or if you knew the victim. But it's not, that's just our subjectivity. That's just Yeah, if your family got murdered, that means a lot more. That's a lot more traumatic than reading on the news. Oh, something happened in some country that I can't find on a map and some people were murdered. That's just an abstract story that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: People can have different levels of empathy and how much they care about that, but they're not really going to care as much as if it was their neighbor or their family member. That's just kind of the nature of humanity. And like I said, it's a very big world and there's lots of people in it, and lots of very nasty things happen on a regular basis, and I don't think any human being should be exposed to all that, and I intentionally insulate myself from a lot of it. When people post things, especially about government violence, and send them to me, A lot of the times I don't watch because I don't like. There's only so much that I think a human soul can handle of constantly being exposed to violence and horribleness without it either be being depressing or frustrating or just or infuriating or something.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: But of course now we have the very public and intentionally public murder of Charlie Kurt. Now, point of this video is not it's not even about that particular case, but it's not about like who killed him? If I had to guess, and yes, it's guess it wasn't an angry leftist. If I had to guess, my best guess is Charlie made the mistake of not kissing the ass of sociopaths who run the ruling class in Israel, and somebody knocked him off. There are other possibilities, But the point isn't who did it, because I don't pretend to know. The point is about violence and death. In general and why it happened so much. And so take the case of Charlie. He was known for debating people. He would go to campuses and ask people, and in a whole lot of those videos you can see that he was hated for completely stupid reasons. He was hated by people who never listened to him, who never bothered to try to understand what he was saying. They would show up and say you're fascist and you're racist, and he'd say, well how, and they wouldn't know, they just heard from somebody else here, somebody or allowed to hate. And so there was tons of actual intolerance and hatred aimed at him on a regular basis when he was out there trying to have like discourse with people, and you get a bunch of frothing at the mouth, angry leftists just hallucinating crap and then attributing it to other people so they can feel okay about hating other people. They weren't trying to listen, they weren't trying to understand, they were just getting emotional, and they were actually obviously openly hateful, hateful of something they weren't bothering to listen to or understand, like there's plenty that's worth condemned in the world, but there's nothing that's worth trying to not understand. And a whole lot of leftists did that. And so now there are a number of leftists who are celebrating Charlie's murder like it's somehow a big win. And that's not only despicable, it's massively hypocritical. And I'm going to get into why.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, I just want to remind everybody when he says that Charlie was known for debating people on college campuses, remember what I said twice already in this broadcast, and I said it yesterday too. There's two different types of debating methods, in many different debating methods, but there's two ways to win a debate in the minds and hearts of the spectator. One is to prove your statement true and worry and focus mainly on defense and you know evidence to support your position. That's the you know that, that's the approach where you keep it in your in your side of the court. The other it's not even to consider worrying about whether or not your position is defensible or not, but rather you simply show that the how the other person's thinking is wrong, or you at least convince them that they're thinking is wrong. But most of the times than not, everybody's comprehension and deductive reasoning skills are pretty shitty. And there's and it's loaded with the logical fallacies. So as long as you can point out how they're wrong in the mind and the hearts of the people who are watching, that that makes them default assume that your position is right. You never defended the position, you never even went into your position. They don't know if it's right, and neither neither does anyone else. All they know is that this guy on the other side of the arena is wrong, so therefore winner. But that has nothing to do with truth, That has nothing to do with substance. So there's two. There's the there's and then there's the person who does that destruction of the other person's argument like I just mentioned, and then honestly makes a case for their own. Now, when you're only left with the one, this this is like the the two things, right, it's a it's a two party thing, right, it's the it's the false paradigm when you're only left with the other one. Because this other one's been defeated. You can soft pitch it, you don't have to really get into but if you make a sincere effort to actually prove your case, then you could also be considered wrong by the other people if you incorrectly prove it. So usually people just state things as fact after they've destroyed the person on the other side's argument, rather than get into the whyse like the whys and the how is that their position is correct. It's a deceptive manner, but this is what Sophists used to do all the time. They didn't care about the morality or ethics of a debate, but they taught the noble people how they could win a debate, regardless of what position they ever took. That's despicable, and that's kind of what Charlie was doing, because he was really good at showing people how they're wrong. But then he was wrong about his position and his statements about Israel that I've seen him defending on college campuses in the past.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he was you know, Charlie was routinely shouted down, as a lot of conservatives are by leftists who love the self righteous feeling of hatred. I get to hate this person because they're a bad person, because my professor said they're a bad person, or the newspaper I read said they're a bad person. So plenty of hatred right out in the open. Now, I don't actually think that's why Charlie was murdered, but still there was.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you caught that, but he's he's saying without saying, it's did you see ones?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Ollieve a? He could have just said I gotta teach him some stuff, just so whatever you think it's them to say, oive ay, And.
Speaker 3: You know, there's plenty of animosity. But here's the problem that the here's the part that people aren't really gonna want to hear. Charlie Kirk was an advocate of institutionalized violence, like widespread institutionalized violence by way of law enforcement and by way of the military. Basically, he was in favor of legalized government violence. And that's just as real for the victims of that, and the fact that we don't know their names, and we weren't there to see it, and it wasn't broadcast on live TV, and it wasn't thrown up on all the screens for twenty four hour coverage over and over again doesn't change the fact that lots and lots of people have been murdered by the US military, by the Israeli military, by lots of governments all over the world. There were just eleven people blown up on a boat, just outright murdered, and the claim as well, they were bringing drugs into the country, which is not a good reason to murder somebody. Other people are saying, actually, they're more likely smuggling people in, like innocent people that also just got murdered. But we don't know, and we didn't see it. We didn't have to see an up close. Here's the picture of them right before the bomb hit. Here's their names, here's their lives. They weren't people we knew, they weren't people we hear from. And that's true of so many things that the US military does, government militaries all over the world do. But it's easy to be detached, and ironically, it's it gets easier to be detached when it becomes incomprehensible when there's this story of oh, there's some military action happened somewhere and hundreds of people died or thousands of people died, like it's just as real for every one of those people. The people living somewhere where a bomb hit and it blew their family members to shreds. They had to see it, They knew the names of those people, they were there, they saw it. It had to happen. It was real, just as real as women being stabbed on the subway or Charlie Kirk being murdered. It's just as real. And we can sort of think something is more of a tragedy because it was somebody we knew, or somebody we cared about, or somebody close to us, or somebody just geographically close to us in a place we know. But there's so much insolation from the reality of violence and death in the world that comes from the way people watch news and the way people think about politics and government, and it's you know, it's uncomfortable to talk about this right after a murder. Lots of people will say that, well, Charlie Kirk, he was all about open, polite discussion and just exchanging ideas. No he wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk advocated violence and death by way of the state. He did, whether you want to admit that or not. Now He wasn't committing it. He was talking about it, and he was trying to have polite exchanges, but to try to pretend that it's.
Speaker 1: A naive, childish, immature way of viewing the world where you can say things and you don't know where things come from. You just know that the Christmas present's under the tree type of thing. You know, just like the other side does with a free healthcare, well it takes it from somebody else, a free as the free phone to free that we want free, we want free. Where's our reparations? It sounds like you're getting the fucking reparations, the piece of shit, and you didn't It wasn't us go after the OVAs, go to their house, ask to them for their jewels, you dickheads. But anyway, there's.
Speaker 3: Such a thing as polite and respectful discussion when you're talking about the advocacy of state violence that.
Speaker 1: Goes along with his support of Trump. Who oh, he's gonna be a bulldog. He's going to do it different than the rules of you know, politics typically or the commonality of political we no like executive orders have been misused for over one hundred years, doesn't mean that it's the way to do it just because somebody said up precedence, and you were never supposed to go to a precedence when it came to Supreme Court rulings either because it all takes is one corruption for somebody to look back at it and say, well it was allowed then, so therefore that's the precedence that was all put in by Louis Brandei's. That was all oive Francis jewshit that happened to our country. It was always back to the letter, back to the letter of the law. In the NFL part judicial review. Absolute evil. We've talked about all this before, well, we talked about the six years ago and I first started the show.
Speaker 3: Actually it's just sort of insane, and it's an insanity that's inherent to statism, to the belief in government, to the belief in politics that well, if we dress nicely and we sit here and we have a calm exchange while talking about real violence being used against real people, well then we're civilized and we're good and we're moral. It's just words. We're just having a discussion, and it isn't just that. And the violence are the victims of the violence that Charlie Kirk, countless other conservatives, including me back when I was one advocate. They're just as real. Those are real people going.
Speaker 1: Right, Like when he tells you to give you your idea, you just give him your id he's a cop. You're supposed to just cower and submit and turn over on your belly to anybody who has a gun and a badge. And it wants to brutalize your rights. Fuck that, But that's that's That was the Charlie kirkview. That government is right, that authorities never do anything corrupt, and that's a very rare thing when they do not that the whole institution of policing is about policy. Enforcement of a municipal corporation has nothing to do with law at all whatsoever. It's a woolp hold over.
Speaker 3: Your eyes through real suffering, sometimes really being murdered in the name of law enforcement when they didn't.
Speaker 1: If you're not an employee of immunis of a corporation, if you're not an employee of McDonald's, do you think that McDonald's can come to your house and be like, well, you you violated our policy and you have many no call, no shows, so we're gonna have to you know what I mean, Like, it doesn't make sense that they can enforce their rules upon or they come to your house and be like, I don't see you washing your hands after you went to the bathroom. You know, they can't enforce their policies on you if you're not an employee. So what does that say about all things that police officers, policy enforcers do. It's all unconstitutional, it's all bullshit. If they're not stopping somebody from murdering another person or robbing them or causing them harm and to cause no harm way of common law, then they are stepping outside of their balance. And we've waited way too long to put them back in their fucking place. And they're trained, by the way, by the Israeli mazade and all those other fuckers. Adl Uh promotes and sponsors trips to fucking Israel and all kinds of shit FBI CIA. Those people are so oivade up it's disgusting. And they also informed the minds of these crackpots that they uh, you know, do a psyche valve to get the crazy fucks to be these law enforcers in the first place. These people don't think that they're doing something good. They're just a bunch of punk ass bullies who want to be and brutalize people. That's who they select. And then the women, oh my god, like they don't have something to prove in an all man's world. Bullshit. They're the most irrational and angry and abusive of all police, and they're corrupt as fuck. So defund the police might be a Jewish or it might be a Marxist bullshit fucking thing to say, but as sure as hell isn't any better than yay police? How about fuck them? And until they learn where the where their place is, which is very, very small little box, then they need to fuck off and they need to learn to respect the rights of the people.
Speaker 3: Threatened or harm anybody or in the name of national defense when they happen to be in the wrong country. When the US military was empire building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, empire building for who?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Who are who are the banks who fund the wars? Bud think about it. I know you're probably saying what you're saying, not assuming that this is European expansionism. I'm hoping that's not what you're alluding to. But stupid people who are listening to you you need to spell it out for them, because they assuming these things by default for so long that it's a white man bad thing that you're saying, and it's not. It's not. Again, these co optors who co opt everything and assume the identity of things, we'll just call you say that they're Dutch, they'll just say that they're British, they'll just say that they're German. They're not. So then you think, oh man, this imperialism is pretty crazy. Did the British I e. Anglo Saxons must have a fucking problem with human beings? Not really, it's not them, it's who controls them.
Speaker 3: But the fact that people can so cavalierly talk about political violence is because of the way people think about it and because of the belief system that most people have that well, if it's legalized, it's the law. And you can watch Charlie say that over and over again. Well what about this violence, what about people being last like having the wrong plan? Well, it's the law. That doesn't mean anything, that doesn't explain anything, that doesn't mean right.
Speaker 1: Why was that law ever created? Just because it was made into a law. That's assuming that there's no corrupt institution that made it that way, that there was no political it wasn't politically charged or economically charged to do such a thing. You know, there's laws that have been reversed, like why was alcohol okay for thousands of years and then all of a sudden completely illegal in this country and then right back to being okay again? Why did that happen? Well, they had a nation state to build, they had a terrorist state to build. So you know, when the way vays are the ones that are controlling the majority of liquor sales already, and liquor you know, supply well making their product worth five ten times more because it's illegal now not bad for the return, and especially if they're going to be sending that money over to some fucking you know, uh, what do you call it? Disputed area? Disputed territory for terrorist events to take place.
Speaker 3: Take anything? Okay? If there was a law saying it's okay to assassinate Charlie Kirk, would that be okay? Well, I mean it's the law. They were just carrying out the law without making any better. And the fact that all statists, all of them left right, Democrat, Republican, they all condone real violence against real people, and almost none of them recognize that. So on the one hand, it's obviously evil that here's this guy, he sits around talking and explaining what he believes, and there's other people celebrating. Well, I'm glad he got murdered because he said stuff I didn't like. Like, that's really really screwed up. And you're a hateful and tolerant psycho if you think the proper response to somebody having opinions you don't like is to murder them. And at the same time, so no, none of what I'm saying means he should have been murdered. He deserved it. At the same time, everybody who believes in politics and government and law constantly casually advocates actual violence against real people. And I keep seeing the line violence has no place in political discourse. That statement is just insane. Political discourse is a discussion of how you want state violence used against other human beings. That's all it is. To try to pretend that that can be civilized or polite or respectful, Well I don't. I don't use judgmental words and raise my voice while advocating violent aggression against huge numbers of people that doesn't make it okay. And the fact that people are so insulated from the violence they personally condone left and right, everybody who believes in government, makes so many people end up being confused by why is there all this violence? And you can, you know, you can point at any particular case of well there was violence over here, because you know, this guy who was convicted of nasty, horrible crimes over and over again, he kept getting let go by the ruling class. And you can complain how people aren't able to defend themselves because of gun control, or people are so irresponsible that they're not watching out for their neighbors. Like, there's plenty you can complain about, and rightly so. But there's an underlying source of violence that most people don't notice, and they don't notice that they help it. They contribute to that. And like, again, I'll offend some people. I see lots of people saying Charlie Kirk was a good Christian. No, he fucking wasn't. He advocated violent aggression against his fellow man, as all conservatives do, as all liberals do. And I know you can't speak ill of the day.
Speaker 1: I mean, he'd make a hell of a Catholic or a Jesuit, you know, a crusade style. But he definitely wasn't a Christian.
Speaker 3: Yes I can. It's not a virtue getting killed. It's sad what happened. It shouldn't have happened. That's not okay. And no, he wasn't a Christian. Zero people who are conservatives are Christians.
Speaker 1: I love that he actually said that. I love that he actually said that. What do you overhear Christian Zionist Christian conservative? It's like pairing it up with Judeo. There are two things that conflict with each other. You can't be one, at least the idealism of what Christian is supposed to me, not the reality of it, which is a deception that makes you the sacrificial class, in which case he lived to He lived up to that being a Christian by being martyred. But that's not what we're saying here. Like the idea, the impression of Christianity, Yeah, you can't be that and these other things. You can't. You'd have to completely be dumb and blind to everything that we were taught. And that means you wouldn't be one.
Speaker 3: Where the label while advocating violent and Grinston against their fellow man, and so the idea that there can be such a thing as polite and respectful and civil discourse on the topic of how should state violence be inflicted on everybody I know and everybody I don't know. It's insane and people don't get that this is the natural outcome of believing in government. And you know, it's really easy, and it's justified for people to be very critical today of unhinged leftists who are either openly advocating or cheering for and making excuses for just murdering their political opponents. Well, he believes things I don't, so he should be killed. And half the time they don't even know what he believes because they never listen to him, and so the irony is. Yeah, I think Charlie Kirk was an advocate of immoral violence, as all status to are, all conservatives are, all liberals are. But the reasons he was hated by the left was not that because they do the exact same thing. Mostly the reason he was hated by a bunch of unhinged leftists is because they love the self righteous feeling of hating somebody who they decided is bad, and it gets in the way, and.
Speaker 1: They really hate it when they they're bullshit rhetoric that they that is completely incoherent that anybody would have a brain cell can see right through it and break it apart. Right, He's he's calling out liberals to argue with him, you know, to debate with him. So he's asking somebody who's unhinged and is irrational and illogical to try to state their case. And basically it's like a public humiliation ritual for the other person, because if you're just just a little bit bright, you can shoot holes all through their logical fallacies and there and their complete detachment from the ability to attempt to even put things in a rational perspective. So it wasn't it wasn't a difficult thing for him to do. And if you talk a little bit fast, you actually sound like you're smart. On the other side of it, it's a parlor trick. It's a fucking parlor trick.
Speaker 3: Hey of that actually listening to somebody and trying to understand that. And so, to his credit, Charlie Kirk tried to have an exchange so that there would actually be an understanding, and a lot of leftists were very determined to just hate him without understanding. But the difference isn't that the left or pro violence and the right aren't. It's just that some sum of the unhinged left is more openly and sort of more honestly violent like antifa. I mean the irony of we're anti fascist, and we demonstrate that by thinking and behaving exactly like fascists, where we try to violently condemn an attack and shut down and sense or anybody we disagree with, And when the thuggery becomes personal and they're doing it themselves, we disagree. So we're going to come shout down, Charlie Kirk. We're all gonna come yell so nobody can hear him.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: That's obnoxious and rude and idiotic and hypocritical and a whole bunch of other negative things. Like you're personally demonstrating how uncivilized and irrational and violent you are. But it isn't better for humanity to be polite and well dressed and well spoken while advocating that somebody else do your violence for you. And that's what all conservatives do, That's what a lot of liberals do too. There we're just going to be here and have a discussion of how we need free health care and so on and so forth, and none of them think of the realities of what they can do.
Speaker 1: Right, So where does that come from? And who are you giving permission to shake other people down for so you can have that free thing? Right? Because all you see is the outcome, and you wanted something and you got it. Horay government. If government keeps on kissing my ass, yeah, I can get all kinds of things. I don't want government to go away, now.
Speaker 4: Do I know?
Speaker 3: For example, when I bashed people for oh, they just want to give away free healthcare really paid for by what asking nicely, no, by taxation? Well what's that? That's a giant ruling class demanding money for millions and millions of people under threat of doing nasty things to them. You know how many people have committed suicide because of IRS problems enough that there are entries in the Internal Revenue manualrus's manual telling them how to deal with suicidal taxpayers because it happens so often. So the people generously advocating giving away free stuff, they're ignoring the violence that has to come first, which is the violent extortion, which is taxation. Is that okay that they advocate that everybody they know be forcibly robbed. Well, it's for this good cause. Why don't you talk about the violence. And most of them don't even admit it to themselves. So even something is benign sounding, is I just want free healthcare and free college? No, you want violent robbery against your fellow man, and you don't recognize it as that. You don't get that, you're a cheerleader for violence. And of course the same is true on the right. I support the troops. What do the troops do? They go around the world and issue violence in other countries for juice for the OA base. So the people, No, they fight for freedom. The ridiculous stories that people tell themselves to feel better about the state violence they can done.
Speaker 1: And then assholes say this to you when you come back from your rude awakening as to why you wait. You know, understanding now that you wasted years of your life because of a concept you had in your mind about what it meant to be in the armed service. And they tell you this to remind you until you die that you made a fucking mistake. But they tell you like this, thank you for your service, or.
Speaker 3: I'm for gun control. What does that mean? Means heavily armed, violent thugs of the state should go capture and cage or kill anybody who doesn't hand over their guns. That's the reality of gun.
Speaker 1: Control, right. So if you if you, if you want to get someone to give up their firearms, well the government should be the first ones to do it then, because you don't want them to be the only ones with them. And you don't want violent criminals who aren't going to follow the rules to be the only ones with them, because they're both have they both have something in common, unchecked fucking power. That's why you need to have firearms, because that's the only thing that keeps their fucking power slightly in check. And that's why this whole idea of well just give him a handgun, give him a pellet gun, give him a sling shot, because you can't have the toys that the government has. Well, we should be able to have all those toys if we could afford them, because and the government shouldn't be robbing us to be able to afford bigger ones for themselves because once that balance is gone, and it was a long time ago, I don't know a lot of people with cannons. I don't know a whole lot of people with tanks. I don't know whole a lot of people with jets that actually drop in fire things. So they have out they have us out gunned. That's a bad thing because they can force compliance whenever the fuck they want, and nobody, none of your neighbors are going to rally to protect their neighborhood for you. They'll let them take you out and hope that they just are in the background as part of the background, not even seen by those people, and they'll be very quiet until all the commotion is over, never once lifting a finger to help you.
Speaker 3: And you saw it with the Branch Davidians outside Waco. You saw it, and with the Weaver family who was terrorized and Vicky Weaver was murdered, and a lot of people don't even know those stories. That's that's gun control in real life. And I see people like quoting Charlie Kirk thinking it's a gotcha quoting him saying, yeah, people being armed. The result is some people will use guns to do bad things and kill people. And that's still less bad than having gun.
Speaker 1: Control, but right because if more, the problem that we have right now is the lack of people carrying guns, and this bullshit about people being able to make any accusation they want and stripping your right to protect your own life just because of some bullshit accusation, or the you know, the corrupt system making a felony a fellon out of you when you didn't commit a violent crime and you don't have a history of it, or they consider it violent because you are protecting someone else in the first place, So then you come out and you're no longer allowed to who cares about the voting part, but not be able to protect your own life. Or here's another one. Did you know that the marijuana card, the cannabis card, was a fucking ploy to that takes you off of the eligibility list for having a donor organ should you ever need one, and also takes you off the list of being eligible for a firearm. Gotcha, gotcha? So all those problems aside. Shall not be infringed means simply that there's no stipulations and there's no add ons, there's no additional anything. Right to keep the bear shall not be infringed. We are the militia, but either you like it or not, and we are supposed to protect our country, our concepts and are impression of the document and of because that was a contract between us, not with the government. It wasn't a it wasn't a give me please do something. It wasn't begging. We have the power, and we're supposed to have the power to strip them of their power should they disobey our natural you know, being allowing allowing ourselves, allowing us to live a free life, and that by free, I mean the right to live in a world that doesn't cause harm, not even if their government it doesn't make tyrannical bullshit laws or make you have to h everything if you have to get a permit for something. What they're telling you is that this never never illegal, thing never intended to be illegal, is somehow now illegal unless you ask for permission. It's an extortion, and it's a take down the driver's license, the registration, all that shit. But there's more than that. I can go fishing and go oh only if you have that license. You can go hunting only if you have that license.
Speaker 3: It's all bullshit, by the way, He's totally right on that, but lots of people will Now do you think that now that somebody murdered you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because if more people had guns, somebody may have pulled them out and shot the motherfucker before he magically escaped. If schools weren't a gun free zone, there wouldn't be a whole lot of school shootings, because if you know how to do it, you can teach a child at a very young age how to use a twenty two. You can teach a child at a very young age how to handle themselves so that they don't get abducted. You can definitely teach them how to protect their own classmates. Or the teachers who are so disgusted by this idea of having to have armed security at their school or carry themselves just means that they're not fit to be teachers. They have no parental instincts, therefore they should be out. And how many how many teachers have we seen that became teachers at least on TikTok and YouTube and all this other ship saying how they're going to corrupt your children and teach them woke gender politics and all this other shit and you know, Marxist ideologies and press upon them how they should get ginger transfers and all that crap. If that's what you're doing instead of teaching a curriculum, and you have some different, weird colored hair, Who the hell hired you? The Jews did, the Jews system did? It always goes back to the same parasites for him.
Speaker 3: You think somebody was going to be, Oh, well, I would have murdered him. But there's a gun control law saying I can't. Gun control is gun.
Speaker 1: Violence, but the gun control is gun violence. See this is why this guy is awesome. Larkin is a good dude.
Speaker 3: Higher concept of law and political authority. Lets the advocates of gun violence not even recognize it, not even inside their own heads, recognize that you're condoning violent aggression, including against me. By the way, I have an AR fifteen. If you advocate they be illegal, you are advocating that men with if I don't give mine up, that men with guns come and initiate violence against me. Is that compassionate and loving? Does that show how tolerant that you are as a leftist? Or are you cheering for real violence against real people but you feel okay about it because it's legalized. Same thing Charlie Kirk did, Same thing conservatives do all over the place. The whole immigration thing of well, politicians said, you're not allowed to be on anywhere in this half a continent unless you have the written permission of the ruling class. So that's the law. So violently kidnapping people, well that's the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't agree with the ice thing for a couple of different reasons, but it's not because of the liberal reasons at all at all. And if I ever heard of fucking women's crazy bitch screaming about something when they're pulling away some fucking person who wasn't supposed to be here, come in the legal way, Okay, like everybody else who embraces this country does and doesn't just use it as their fucking piggy bank in their toilet. Got it good. But as far as the whole immigration issue in the first place, if they weren't being incentivized and shaken awake in their fucking countries that are completely detached from things like I don't know TV where, they wouldn't know shit about shit anyway unless some buddy told them and put them all on a fucking crammed them all into a bus and brought them to an airport, started throwing you know, new end credit cards in their hand that you're paying for and making them wealthier than you when they get here. If it wasn't for that, if it wasn't for high us, if it wasn't for Oa fucking Vays poisoning all of Europe and the rest of the world, including America heavily with absolute degeneracy, that should have stayed in the little hole that they were in, because the reason why the little hole was a little hole is because that's all they've done to cultivate it, that's all they've done to develop it. So they like to live in their own shit and filth. So they're not gonna they're not going to rise up to a higher standard. They're going to bring the standard down. And this is all the oive effect. This is the erosion, the rotting from within. You see the carcass on the outside still has the furonic kind of even looks like it's alive until you get in there and you see all the maggots.
Speaker 3: It's not okay, and cheering for that is screwed up and it's evil. An active violence that involves somebody you know that's put on all the screens and talked about incessantly. That's not, in any objective way, anymore inherently evil than an act of violence against somebody that you've never heard of. You've never seen them, You didn't have to see the actual violence happening. It's only affecting people you don't know, maybe people on the other side of the world you even heard of. You don't even know where they are, You don't know what's going on. You knowing about it doesn't make something more evil. It can make it feel more personal to you. It can make you care about it more.
Speaker 1: Right, So this whole idea that you know, this person's life is worth more because of this reason, like Charlie Kirk's life was worth something because it was a human life and he was a father and a husband. That's punny, but there's lots of children right now being murdered in gods that no one's thinking about it all by the same people are doing it, murdered children. How do you feel about the safety of your own knowing that that's what's in this country and that you're you're looking at a mirror's reflection when you see what's happening in Israel, because that's what you're seeing over there is what controls us. So that's not something foreign over there. That's the reflection of your country looking back at you.
Speaker 3: But if it's some statistic, how I read a story forty three people were blown up in something in some country on the other side of the world. Yeah, those were forty three actual people. I just made up that number. I mean, sadly, there's an infinite number of real world examples you could use. Well, it's just a number of people died. Oh, killed in some military skirmish or in some bombing. This many people, this many children died. That can just be a line in a story to you. If you don't know them, if you haven't seen them, if you didn't have to watch it happening, that doesn't make it any less evil. And people have become so numb to the evil they condone and they vote for and then they're traumatized.
Speaker 1: Right, people who don't think that there's something wrong with the innocent children and the other people who have not been armed for a very long time, And that Hamas is a fucking it's a joke. It doesn't even operate in Gaza. It's not a Katar honestly, to be quite honest, that's where their headquarters people were and they were funded by the Israelis. So whatever it is that they had decided to make their political blah blah blah, well, I mean it was kind of stage so that they would pick that, that they would pick something for them to rally behind that they felt was so strong leadership. And you're calling something for a Jew or an Israeli. To call anyone else a terrorist is a fucking hypocrisy, and it's deflection and projection. They are the biggest terrorists. They are the creators of terrorism and they did it five thousand years ago when they were terrorizing the countrysides until the Goths came and sat their asses down. But for anybody to be okay with what's happening that the detachment is one thing. But there's a ray there. I'm gonna say it. I hate using them R word, but there's a racial aspect here because if they're brown and far away and your government is behind it and you're a statist, that's all all you need to know. You can you can just brush it off and shake it out of your mind and the images out of your head and just say, well, this is they had it coming look at the look that they did. You know, they were they were brown. I didn't make them brown. I didn't make them over there. And they're they're they're constantly violent. No they're not. They're constantly attacked and then and then called the aggressors. So this is just the ending of that long ass eighty year old story. But it's a human, human kind story. It's mankind story about how the Jews have been treating everybody for the last five thousand years. They weren't Jews back then. They were called the Saturn cult, they were called the serpent wolf cult, they were called all kinds of things. They made up Judaism so they could hide their cult behaviors behind a new fucking word and have the holy, holy freaking shield that they had. And when that started to get a little bit highvy for them to carry, they they created Christianity and a bunch of Jews went over to that side, and Islam was the one in the middle basically, and at the third one I guess, yeah, six hundred eight year give or take. But that was just Hey, let's rewrite a couple of things. This guy obviously must read the fucking Talmud. Hey, Mohammed, how's it going high five fucking whatever? Who did the Visigoths allow into their kingdom? The Visigoths of Spain New Iberian Peninsula, I mean Iberian Peninsula. Who the Jews? They tried to coexist with them? How did the Jews repay their kindness and acceptance through resentment? And they went into Africa and they convinced Muslims that they should rampage through everything from Greek Africa into Spain and just take it over and demolish it, and that they would help them along their way. And they did, and when they got to the Visigoth kingdom, they opened up the gates because they were such they were such a high trust people that the Visigoths put them in charge of such a a an important and high security position that they were able to be the ones who did open the gates. And the Jews, that's that, that was their golden age. But it wasn't for the for the Christians. People say this golden era of the of Islam complete until farce, it's all bullshit. Those aren't what the what the what? The Palestinians are. There's a different type of Islam that has kind of grown out just like there's the evils of the Crusades and the fucking popes of the of the then then there's Christians who actually believe in the goodness of things, who have it honestly good hearts. That's the same type of Islam that they have over in Palesti. But they also had thirty percent of the people being Christians. And I don't think you need to pick any of the three Abrahamic death cults. If you're a person with a soul and a heart, and you're a child or doing you know, right by other people and your kind and your play and your loving and somebody fucking kills you, that's a crime and it's evil, and it's happening daily. One guy gets shot in the jugular or the chest and jugular or whatever the hell it was. But this shit's happening every day. It's probably happened fifty times since I started talking. They are exterminating a whole people right now. And this is what pisses me off about Charlie is he was the one covering for them up until a couple months ago. Well, forgive me if I don't throw him a fucking Heroes party.
Speaker 3: Been horrified by a single active of evil violence that they had to see, that they had to experience at least on a screen happening to somebody they know. And it's I mean it being nine to eleven. The lack of objectivity of Americans is just amazing.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: What's the worst atrocity ever? Nine to eleven? Do you think the world ends at the line around the United States? Do you have any idea how many people the US military, how many civilians the US military is murdered? Have you even heard of the firebombing of Dreads, the firebombing of Tokyo?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this guy is the best. Thank you? Does that sound like my words echoing out of his mouth? Summer nineteen forty five? Everybody read that book, Helstorm. Everybody read that book. Go to band by Amazon dot com. I get nothing for this at all. Just go there and get those two books. They're both by Thomas Goodrich. If they don't have Summer nineteen forty five, then you have my full permission to go look forward as a free PDF somewhere. Because poor Tom is dead now. He was killed by the doctors in the hospital as they do murdered. He was murdered.
Speaker 3: The nuclear devastation of Hiroshima and Nagasaki at least the most Americans have heard of that. Oh yeah, it was necessary because reasons, because reasons. I bet if you had to stand there and watch people go through that melting, you'd be horrified. You'd be traumatized for the rest of your life, and you wouldn't just dismiss it as a thing that happened to somebody else. So, of course, lots of people are going to be getting angry and upset at these things, and rightly so, but that doesn't change principles. Let's go get frustrated, we have to do something about it. No, we don't have to do anything differently today than we did yesterday. It doesn't change morality, It doesn't change right and wrong. If you want to try harder to do what was already right, Yeah, people being more aware of the people around them, if somebody had been there to predict the woman who got stabbed, or if the system didn't let that guy go, or if somebody else took the law into their own hands and actually stopped that murder. There's sixty other murderers every day in the country because it's happening constantly. It's just there's so many of us that only a tiny minority actually experience it. But it's still it's still happening a lot. So if you want to say people should be more prepared and they should be more aware, and they should If you want to say people need to do more to do the good things, okay, that's one thing. But if it's I am upset and emotional, so we really need to choose the group to hate and ramp up the bringing the national guard and have a government solution. We need more gun control, we need more state violence against people who haven't threatened anybody. No, we don't. We need to really crack down on anybody who votes Democrat. No, we don't. Morality didn't change since a few days ago, and people getting upset and emotional, however or justified that may be, it doesn't change what needs to happen. It doesn't change how people need to think. Right.
Speaker 1: Statism needs to go away, because it doesn't matter if you're supporting one half of your of a brain or the other half of the brain. The whole brain is in love with and a devotee to the cult of the state, and that cult of society is run by the oly vase, which makes you a Saturn cult member. Regardless if you're also a Christian and also a jude or also a Muslim, you're still in the cult of society. You're still in the cult of society. You know how, I know because you use their cult money.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to end with this. While you're mourning the woman who got stabbed, Charlie getting murdered, or any number of other horrible things, or while you're getting depressed or bummed out, or frustrated or outraged righteously angry, the first thing you need to do. You need to do this make sure you're not part of the cause of it. And if you play the game of politics, you are. You are part of the cause of it because you cheer for violence against other people, the assassination of political figure hit Why is that a thing? Because there's political power, you don't have to murder people over political power. If there isn't political power, there doesn't have to be the hatred and violence against this group of the population in that group of population, if they're not arguing over who should rule everybody, if they actually understand peaceful coexistence. But none of that matters. None of that happens, so you know, while you're being upset and feeling whatever you're gonna feel, make sure you're not part of the cause of the problem. Charlie Kirk was part of the cause of the problem, and all the leftists who totally hated him were also part of the cause of the problem because they all believe in government, they all believe in legalized violence, they all believe in state aggression. They're just bickering about how it should be used. And when it comes out into the open like this and you see the violence, then you can be shocked and horrified and it's nasty and it's unpleasant. But if you've been cheering for political violence your whole life and voting for it because you think, well, it's legal, so it's okay, In what way is that better then doing violence yourself, so you'd forever get the left and right arguing over which political violence should prevail. Those are the only two choices. When you're voting, you're voting for violence or violence. That's it. That's what government is. Even George Washington said that government is not reason, is not eloquence, It is not reason. It is violence is force. So people are just arguing over how their neighbors should be forcibly dominated and what they should be forcibly extorted.
Speaker 1: And what did Washington do Not soon, not very long after the Revolutionary War, where he depended on the Appalachian muscle and devotion and courage to win battles, he allowed Andrew, sorry, he allowed Alexander Hamilton to talk him into a whiskey tab that targeted those people specifically. And Hamilton was a little fuck boy oave who was brought up in the Caribbean Islands and he was going to Aavay school and he was a rothschild banking agent basically, if you want to call it that, he was a banking agent. Uh so, uh yeah. And then they put down, or they were about to try to put down a quote unquote rebellion when the people said this is fucked. Yeah, and then there were Shay's rebellion that got squashed. There was quite a few times where government utilized and most certainly uh what's the word violated or ignored posse comatatas in the early parts of this nation's existence, and ever since then too, with Ruby Ridge, with Waco, with pretty much whenever they drive a fucking police. Oh so if the tank says police on it, then it's okay to ram it through your house. Oh okay, got it. Just as long as it's not a military vehicle understood song, as it has a ramrod instead of something that. Oh we wait, no, it can also shoot. Oh okay, all right, Yeah, good enough. Just paint police on the outside. Then it should be a fine for.
Speaker 3: And then they wonder why things like this happen if you aren't on the side of peaceful coexistence and almost nobody is, maybe hold off on self righteously condemning the inevitable consequences of what you believe in and what you condone. Yeah, you can be shocked and horrified at individual cases of this is horrible. This person's getting murdered right in front of a huge audience. This person's getting stabbed to death on the subway, regardless of the details of who did what. Yeah, it's horrible to have to see man's inhumanity to man. Almost all of you are contributing to it, and you don't have the honesty to look at yourself and actually check. And I didn't for the longest time. I was a conservative. For a long time, I was a status for many, many years, and it was uncomfortable actually re examining that and thinking, am I accidentally being a cheerleader for evil and for violence against my fellow man? And the answer was yes, which is a very uncomfortable answer that I didn't want to admit. So you're looking out here at political related violence if you vote for masters, if you believe in political parties, and you're one wrying how could this have happened? Who made this happen?
Speaker 9: You did?
Speaker 3: And if you can't re examine your belief system and look at the literal reality of what it is that you condone while thinking you're the good guy, then we get more of this over and over and over again. It's most of human history. Most violences come from struggles for authority, the right to rule, political power, and if you're playing that game, you're just empowering it. So yeah, you can be outraged, like you didn't choot Charlie, you didn't stab that woman, But if you're still falling for the game of politics, you are absolutely empowering the mentality and the philosophy and the mindset and the attitude that leads to such things. So yeah, you can condemn other people. That's pretty easy. And everybody can point the finger at somebody else and condemn somebody else. But until you can look in the mirror and be all the way honest with yourself and actually check am I all the way advocating peaceful coexistence with my fellow man? Am I actually doing unto others as I want them to do unto me? Then you're just You're just getting upset at something that you helped to create, and Charlie helped to create and the people who hate him helped to create. And this is going to keep happening until the decent people there to stop falling for this.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't be this far off track as a and I don't mean to say this in the wrong way, but we were goths for a long time, and those times we were noble, had character, weren't into black magic and any of this stuff. It was the influence of this cult upon many of our people that turned them into absolute fucking wretches of human beings. And it's going to take that lack of influence for some time, plus maturity, plus people who are willing and wanting to be better and understand that there's a difference in between what they were and what they should be for anything to change, really.
Speaker 3: And stop letting psychopaths divide us, and stop making excuses for why you advocate political violence against your fellow man. Because when it lands in your lap, when it happens here nine to eleven, building falls over. How could this have happened? Regardless of who you even think did that. It happened because of stadism. It happened because of political power, because of a state that exists because of people who believe in political power and vote for it and obey it and pay taxes to it. It's a symptom. You see examples of violence here and there. It's a symptom. Please please take time to make sure that you're not being outraged at a symptom while you're part of the underlying disease causing it.
Speaker 1: All right? How was the fuck who cares about this? Fag? All right? Anyway, So guys, we have two of these. There's Health Solutions Show with Doctor Glennon and d and Friends on Spotify and.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Video too. There's videos. You know something, there's actual videos you can do on Spotify. I didn't know that until I started making this channel, all right, so there's all that. I have Doctor O wait al, and I have the Mike Adams one right here. It's also on this YouTube channel. But I'm building this up this other one here too. This is from Speaker itself, because at first I thought there was something going on with the audit, the open Spotify one. It didn't seem like there was any analytics. Let's see if anything's changed. Let's have a little look. We got like two one and see what I mean. It's like that obviously not showing it on purpose or whatever or maybe not, I don't know. But the Speaker one is like way bigger already, and all it is is audio files, so you would think that's this doesn't sound right, right, So Doctor Golden and Friends Health Show is the one that's straight audio. And there's a bunch of uh a bunch of the episodes on here. I think twelve already, all right, But this is I'm showing you on Spotify, but it's on Spreaker. So if you look over here, this is this is my view of it, because I have my channel or my six or eighteen episodes of Bulbusters here that I and I only started doing this like three or four years ago with the podcast, so I have tons of episodes and then twelve on here, but I'm quit. There's probably gonna be another one hundred and fifteen on there, just to get caught up. And the same thing with my Rumble channel that I have to show you some other way. I like your goal. What's that? Oh, I don't know, I don't know. Maybe you're not talking to me all right anyway, Oh wait, this is on this is on the YouTube channel, so maybe you are talking to me. We gotta do the Peggy Hall thing just to kind of put things in the horrific perspective. Oh, you've been talking a lot. I don't know why I didn't see these before. Sound dude, turn it up. What do you mean you're the only person bitching about it? Lancelot? And by the way, by the way, the audio is the audio. If something else is fucking it, I can tell you right now that it's good on my end. If you've got an issue with it, that's that's because of something that's being suppressed on a whole fucking different thing that I have no control over. It's either to rumble itself or it's one of these stations, one of these channels. I have everything coming crystal clear and loud as fuck through my out broadcaster, so that's all I can monitor. I can't monitor anything else, and I'm getting sick and tired of people fucking with me about that. If it sounds good here, I have no way of telling what the fuck it's doing outside of my roadcaster. That's what it's there for. It's there to monitor audio. If I can hear it bright and loud, I don't know that it's not coming through somebody else. So don't shit talk me. And gang violence, great.
Speaker 3: Stolence.
Speaker 1: Now now you've seen that, you've seen that. Watch with this bitch here, this fucking cunt named Peggy Hall with one hundred and eight two thousand subscribers over on YouTube, The Healthy American.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 1: If anybody's following this woman, they're they're messing up hardcore. They should. This woman pulled the biggest scandals and scams and and and money grabs during COVID while people were desperate, and she was acting like she has some voice. She says, before I start watched this is it supposed to be chopping?
Speaker 6: There's the blood?
Speaker 1: What she said? What does she think? She said?
Speaker 6: No? I don't want anybody to be traumatized, So please stop watching.
Speaker 8: If you think this is what you're about to see is real.
Speaker 7: This is not real.
Speaker 1: What you're about to see choppy.
Speaker 6: That could be placed anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is for real one two that's what she's saying.
Speaker 8: Hey, friends, Peggy Hall back with you from the Healthy American.
Speaker 1: And and and the the what do you call the thumbnail for? This is him with his fingers going like this as if people don't just do that right. It's like people are so fucking retarded, and she's one of the worst people to play these games and she's going to do that like this is the really bad taste, really fucking bad taste, very fucking bad taste. But that's all I needed to see to know that. But this, this cunt has not stopped with her fucking bullshit in the last five years. What are we going through next? Oh yeah, I just got to find a rumble one, all right, So here, let's do it Rubble and the Doctor Glidden Health Show, Health Solutions Show. So this is what I would just showing you on the Spotify and the spreaker that's distributed on wherever you get your podcasts. I'm also building its own special channel. It's own dedicated channel here so that people who get freaked out over my other content that's on ball Busters will still be able to enjoy the Doctor Gliden Talks, the Doctor Monso Talks, the Doctor Monso and Doctor Gliden Talks. Anytime that these guys were on with Mike Adams with Mike items is on with us. That'll get up down here eventually once I get caught up, so that it's kind of in chronological order, and that's where it doesn't get buried either. I want that one to be up on top. And I've got about one hundred more to do, and they're all coming off of my channel, and it's a lot. It's a lot. It's a lot to upload too, because I can just switch buttons like I can deselect it off of one channel and then check box it over on this one, but that means it takes it off of my ball Bussers channel. I don't want to do that, so I'm gonna have to upload all of them, or download all of them then upload them again on too this channel. That's what I've been doing for the last twenty three So that's that's pretty good. It's a good thing that I had. My computer goes like that to you know, it's almost like you blink your eye into things already uploaded, which is awesome. I you know, you guys helped me build this computer twenty eight hundred bucks. You know how much it would it cost me now with everything gone up forty eight hundred or more. We did it just in time before it went absolutely absolutely batshit crazy with everything costing so much, like the GPUs and the CPUs, absolutely insane. So thank you. And this is weird how it cuts off on my computer like that, because on my laptop this is perfect. It's framed out perfectly. You can see the age and the health doctor Glyndon n D and Friends Health Solutions Show. And I guess I can show you my pixeler here. This is my where to go? Where'd he go? I don't see it up here? The fuck? Wait a minute, something's wrong now I created it? Where'd it go?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: That's weird?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, let me see if I can find in my gallery. That's fucking weird as ship. Hold on, it's gotta be there, all right. I didn't, I didn't, Uh, I didn't imagine it there it is sor the hell is this thing? Open up? Motherfucker? So that's mine for every episode that we do from now on. I don't know if you can see it or not. You can't, so here let me fix that. Now it's gonna go to display capture. Now you should be able to see it. Yep. There you go and go like geez. So that is going to be the new image or when we do the health Solutions show on Ballbusters and you'll start seeing this image pop up on the channel by this name eventually. But I want to get the old archives caught up, and I want the archives to be representative of an action frame for the most part during the show. That'll help also keep me aware of did I post up the wrong one? Did I post up the same one twice? And I'll be able to find that out by looking at the clothes and all the little details and find out whether or not in the run times and all that. Because as soon as you take them and you rip them off of YouTube, I mean off of a rumble, I lose the timestamp, like the actual date that it was done, so I can't chronologically then re upload it anywhere. It's just not possible. So it's going in in some order, but it's not the not perfectly all right, So now I gotta tell you one last thing and then we're out the door. Oh no nothing, Well yeah, I guess we're pretty much up. Okay, So you're on this, you're on this right here, This is where you are, unless you're on.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 1: Then you're right here and you can click this. But look, they still made all my links unclickable because they're punishing me. They're punishing me for a violation of medical misinformation from a guy who's had thirty seven years of experience doing what he does. Because the fucking you know purple hair bitch out in a YouTube land knows better than doctor Glendon of course, of course, or the you know agents. So over here you can and they're clickable. My Gifts and Go is right here, absolutely needed to keep the show going. The Rumble channel for the Doctor Glyden show is right there, and if you scroll down, my website's right here. On my way to the website, you can go to get a direct link to doctor Glyntens site and use the code Ballbusters for a huge discount on the membership. Also, doctor Manzo's formulated Azure Well Whole Food supplements for your ninety essentials are right there too, and you can use code BB five for those. If you want to support the show through Patreon, you can do that if you want to do it one time or with gifts and go do that. But here is my website. Bam, there's doctor Glyndon's picture. You click it and you're on a site. This is the last big beautiful bash that that we simulcast and something will pop up for membership. You go into your account that you set it up and then you use Ballbusters for twenty five percent off the already reduced monthly and yearly for the last fifteen months. It costs more, but now it's less and okay, so go back to this one. Doctor Manzo on this side is for his site, Doctor Bonzas Azure Well Supplements is right here, and bb fibrate here in case you forget, and bb fibrate there in case you forget for my stuff. VIP code for you guys. If you're watching, you know about it. If you don't, you know, one stop shop. It's all all caps, no spaces. You scroll down. My book's there. The Createen's there, get sauce by the gallon. There's twelve packs of six bounce bottles. There's eight packs and twelve packs of the twelve bounce bottles, and then there's all the individuals you can choose from here. You don't use the code on the ones I have free shipping, because that's fucked. Don't do that. You can use them on the ones that all are over here. Okay, all right, and the hottest ones are down here, the brand X Blueberry Supernova. I'm near Toler and we have some honey left over that Rebecca makes and it's super delicious, so get some, go so quickly.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: There's a the Venom, which is really good. My daughter's on the Cosmic Candy. When she was like five months old, a friend of ours called the Smoke Boss. He got that name, and I think, yeah, where was it Deutsche Land? Maybe I forgot where? No, it was Denmark. Yeah. It must be nice to travel tour playing music or be an assassin. I don't know, just just touring. Something to do anyway. Okay, that's it. Now you may leave. If your dad already then you know you're not gonna be here to let me tell you that you're a douche and yeah over on Brady On in case it gives it. So we're here to uh don't okay, I'm surprised it there's like nobody on Brady On typically and there's five hundred fifteen views on this one right here because like you can see how the big jumped right there. I wonder how it's doing on the regular Rumble channel. Let's see my account makes me pee nine four for the Health Solution Show with Doctor Glendon that was on nine to ten the simulcast seven eighty eight. Good lord bird, it's lower berd. What the fuck is it? What was I looking for? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's way beneath all this right hold on, there's a better way to do that then my channels. Let's go right to the ballbusterers. Alright, So two three hundred and seven or two thousand, seven and thirty. So I meant to say, okay, dope, well that's cool, and now we are done. Kids we have with our two parter and Charlie Kirk, and I'm never going to probably mention him again unless it's by accident and it'll be like a punch me in the arm game. All right, all right, all right, all right, good night, support the show, goddamn it, and have a wonderful night, Karen. Only people that don't care about small businesses use coupon code is just saying, well, I want them to use it. If that gets them to do it, you know what I mean, And there's a there's a there's two different ways to do that. I agree with you, and I don't usually typically, but sometimes they're made that way so that they are that makes more sense when you do use them, if you understand what I mean, like they want you to, you know what I mean, Like there's there's it's different, but yeah, yeah, I agree. You know, if you want them to if you're actually trying to support them, you don't, you're not trying to rip them off. I totally understand. Hey do frame because I called you a fucking faggot. That's why you're uh, you're doing that sad illustration of seeking. You represent everything else about honest truth exchange. Go fuck yourself, you little fucking faggot. What really after everything that we've gone over tonight, that's what you say, you fucking trolling, fucking cocksucker. Oh my god, Okay, cool, all right, cool, uh yep, and fuck off, motherfucker, you little fucking trolling bitch who had a billion fucking things to say throughout the whole thing. I told you, fuck you about the fucking sound, and you're gonna talk shit about that, fuck you, fuck you, you fucking prick. A lot of people would see he's the part of the problem, the same thing that Arkin was talking about. But I will tell you this, anybody talk to me like that, and in striking distance, they wouldn't fucking be around very much longer, or they sure as hell wouldn't be walking away on their own fucking uh. But they say their own uh, whatever the fuck, I'm tired on their own energy on a gurney.
Speaker 7: Perhaps.
Speaker 1: I bet you half these people have never been in a fight in their entire life, but they like to pick them online because that's where a pussy can be a tough guy. The funny thing is, though I've been in plenty, I've been hitting over the head with the fucking very heavy objects before too, and uh, I came out better than the other person who was using cheap tactics. So if you really want to try your your shit with me, come within striking range, and let's see how fucking how iron's out. But don't yell at me and act like a little bit over and and do one of these things over your computer screen, because that makes you a fucking faggot. Good Night, everybody, h which one is it? I can't see you. I don't know which one of the fucking tab is there.
Speaker 4: It is