Speaker 1: Something years ago.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know you can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a special guest joining us on the program right now, Corey Feldman. He's got a new song out it's called Characters, and we've got that.
Speaker 3: Character on the phone with us right now. How you doing, Corey, Hey, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: John. Good to talk to you again. And I really appreciate the support. I'm doing great. I'm super excited about this release. I'm super excited about the fiftieth anniversary in entertainment, and of course even the Goonies fortieth anniversary. There's so much exciting stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I turned fifty this year, and your your career started fifty years ago.
Speaker 3: This is a big year.
Speaker 2: And and you know, the cool thing is, I was listening to this tune as we were just playing it here, and I read ahead of time that it said has a bit of a Beatles vibe to it.
Speaker 3: It absolutely does. I love that. That's really cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you. I mean that a wone. Just to hear people's say that is such an honor, it's such a compliment to go, wow, people actually are buying it like it works. Okay, that's awesome. So, you know, I mean, it's a scary thing. It's you know, it's a risky thing. You're talking about the greatest band in history, the most groundbreaking band in history. So who better to exemplify fifty years of a career because obviously the Beatles have been part of my stream of consciousness since I came into the industry, since I came into the world. And as you said, you know, yes, fifty years old, you know, so yours old as my career. But of course my career started when I was only three, so I'm not like older than you really were the same age. But it's the fact that, you know, I started so young, and when I started, you know, I mean, I was doing commercials. I wasn't thinking that I would ever be here fifty years later doing all of this that I'm doing now. But I'm very grateful, you know, that I've been able to create all these characters that have been welcomed into people's hearts and homes, for fifty years, and I feel so honored to still be here and still be welcomed. And so we're making this music video that's going to be out within the next two weeks that goes along with this song. And you know, of course it's going to be psychedelic and trippy, as it should be to be part of a Beatles tribute, but it's going to also focus on all these different characters. And I don't want to give too much away. All I can tell you is this is going to be a major advancement in AI technology. Nothing like this has ever been done before. It's groundbreaking, and we're using Dolby Utmost. We have Adobe Utmost mix, a full live orchestra, and an AI video, and the Adobe Outmost mix will be out in the next forty eight hours, I think, and the video we're hoping to have out in time for July fourth weekend. So a lot of exciting stuff there. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, because I've got three full EPs coming out before the end of the year. I'm developing and producing my first artist under my label besides my own work, So I'm putting out my first debut artist, which is really exciting as a producer and as a songwriter and as a record label owner. So it's a lot of fun and exciting stuff and it's going to be a busy year. You're going to be hearing a lot from me. I'll keep popping up into your head and your stream of consciousness and hopefully you love.
Speaker 2: It all absolutely. And again, I've been a big fan of your entire career. And you know, some of my favorite movies are on this list, Goony, stand by Me, Lost Boys, Gremlin's Teenage Mutant, Ninja, Turtles. But one that I have to mention and I mentioned it last time we talked as well. Our favorite movie is The Urbs and we watch it every year and then we watch it in our backyard. We have like a projector we watch it outside. And I took a photo and posted it on Facebook and then it got shared into a group.
Speaker 3: There's a Facebook group just for The Urbs.
Speaker 2: And I got invited to the group and are like, oh, you're the guy that was watching it in your backyard and every project that you're part of there there's a big fan base for it. But again, that's one of my favorite movies. So again, kudo you on that.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you heard, but they're rebooting The Verbs.
Speaker 3: Are they really? That's awesome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't know that, huh?
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: The wonderful and beautiful and talented Kiki Palmer is starring in a reboot of The Verbs that is going to be apparently on Peacock Peacock ABC or NBC rather Peacock Universal. It's going to be coming out I don't know, sometime later this year, I suppose. But yes, that is a true thing. It's a TV series. They're doing it as a TV series. That's all I know for now. Who knows of all be involved in any of this stuff, but I tell you that they are definitely definitely rebooting The Verbs. They're definitely making a sequel to Grumlins. They're definitely making a sequel to Goodies. Steven Spielberg, Amblin, and Chris Columbus, the original writer, and Richard Donner's widow, Lawrence Schuller Donner. So the dream team is all there to make this sequel. I don't know what the script's going to be. I haven't seen it, and I have no idea if I'll be an it or not. But I do know that they're making it, so that's exciting. You know. It's like it's a rebirth of many of my projects as a child, and it's exciting to see it happening. So you never know what the future holds.
Speaker 3: That is awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm excited for the video to come out again, a great song, characters. I'm going to share it so folks can find it if they're made again. They just heard it on the radio, but if they didn't hear it, we'll share it so they can listen. But I also when that video comes out, we'll be sure to post that on social media as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I have a feeling it's gonna go pretty viral. I mean, it's such a groundbreaking video. These guys who have been working on it for me are true champions, really genius of what they do. Like I said, groundbreaking innovative technology that I've never seen before. I don't think it's ever been done before, and we found a way to bring all those amazing characters back one more time.
Speaker 3: So I love it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Get our guests today, Corey Feldman, Corey, thank you so much for taking the time to chat.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much you John and UH and good luck out there, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much again. Corey Feldman has been our guest today. Characters is the name of his new song. I've got a link to it. So some people heard it on the radio a moment ago. Others are just going to hear this. As a podcast, we don't get to play music there, so for you guys, I've got a link to the video in the notes for our podcast at Sioux fallspodcast dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.