Speaker 1: All right, it's the Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging with us today. There is other sports news besides the Nico Harrison press conference, but we are gonna have audio from that coming up here in about fifteen minutes or so. But right now it's time for Kat's Billy ray Cyrus News of the Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a real strange one right here, guys. I saw yesterday that they've gone a head and made it official. Billy ray Cyrus is now dating Elizabeth Hurley.
Speaker 1: When you say dating, do you mean they're just having sex or he's taking her to dinner.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they're having I'm sure they've had a couple dinners.
Speaker 4: Sounds like they've gone to a Chili's.
Speaker 3: I bet you like triple dippers, Liz, and.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like I could be reading her wrong because I thought she would be in a class that was he couldn't reach.
Speaker 2: That's why that's my whole point of doing this, outside of something in a second, is that this is hope for everyone out there.
Speaker 3: This is hope for everyone.
Speaker 1: Why are you guys holding in holding Liz Hurley in such high's sixty and she's doing great, she's smoking hot, she's just got a British accent, so she seems smarter than she probably is.
Speaker 4: He's a guy that probably eats dirt sandwiches. He's about as smart as a box of rocks.
Speaker 5: He Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess her most high profile relationship before this was Hugh Grant? Right, Yes, wasn't she dating Hugh Grant when he had sex with that hooker?
Speaker 2: I don't know if those timelines. I think is right after that? Okay, you sure?
Speaker 3: I think so. I think this is like late ninety because that was what that was what eight?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but it's basically what gave Jay Leno momentum.
Speaker 3: The ratings for another decade.
Speaker 1: Hugh Grant went on there and admitted that, yes, I had sex with that hooker right like right on a side street.
Speaker 3: Not a great look for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm I'm willing to bet human money that he was dating Liz Hurley when that happened. Okay, but I could again, I'm old now and I forget a lot of details. Oh, he does matter, and that could be an unfair, unfair reflection on her.
Speaker 4: Why does that have to be about her?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying now that she's with Billy ray Cyrus, I think we're Yeah, because has she not been in a single news item since that happened with you?
Speaker 3: No, she's been in a bunch, and this is why we're doing this. Okay. Do you guys remember the movie she was in about a year ago? Yes, well, I might not have been with the show at the time we did this. I don't remember it at all.
Speaker 2: So basically, her son was the director directing her, and she's in a lot of sex scenes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Yep, strictly confidential, mazing straight to cable.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, well a lot of things are Was.
Speaker 1: There another human in it that we've heard of?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, But the point is it was a big story because she gets naked a bunch of sex scenes with chicks and with guys.
Speaker 3: And her sons. The He's like, yeah, I cast her for that role. I love to put Mommy in these sex ayes, And.
Speaker 4: That's a weird thing to be Okay, was it strictly confidential? Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yea, I think so Mommy is hot.
Speaker 4: Strictly confidential. A haunted young woman finds herself drawn into a world of seduction, duplicity, and betrayal as she desperately tries to uncover the mystery surrounding her best friend's suicide. Definitely Terrible got a two point eight out of ten. Is it an episode of Red Shoe Diary?
Speaker 3: So think about that.
Speaker 4: It had eight hundred and fifty two votes and it's averaging two points.
Speaker 2: This is what is happening. Did you see how low her career's gotten? And then last time we heard from Billy Cyrus, this happened.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: Hell, just stab your fingers. That's okay, Bud, that's okay. You can tell the world you knew was mynger. You can burn my clothes up when I'm gone gone like I said, Oh you can tell you for him? Just what a food love bahm and laughing joke about me on the phone.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 5: Don't tell my Mike break you hard. I just don't think you don't understand.
Speaker 3: Make the stop. And if you tell my finished.
Speaker 5: Mike you break you hard, he might blow up and kill this span thank you good night.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I actually think that that's right. In Liz Hurley's Christ we have not heard for her in thirty years, except for when she did a bunch of sex scenes with her son Watching Man.
Speaker 3: Remember he couldn't get his guitar to plug in.
Speaker 4: I still hold her at a higher regard than.
Speaker 3: That Billy race haars, I think, I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, he's out kicking his coverage right there.
Speaker 3: All right, coming up next. Uh, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: In just a few minutes, we're gonna get back into the Nico audio that's coming your way in the four o'clock hour, the Ben and Skin Show