Speaker 1: Chintaco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One O one one, Orlando's rock station. This hour Lynchin Taco Show brought you by our offshore Fiasco, our annual fishing trip with you, and it's going to be on August twenty third, Orlando Princess out of Port Canaveral and uh it will be available for you to lock in and buy your spot, your space or spaces starting Tuesday morning at.
Speaker 3: Seven right there at our website WJRR dot com goes live for sale seven am on Tuesday. Hold on one second, my MIC's whacking. All right, I think I got it, but uh yeah, So seven am Tuesday at our website. This sells out every year in a matter of hours. So hopefully you make.
Speaker 2: It a board, make a note somewhere, mentally, write it down, put in your phone, notes, whatever. If that's something you really want to be in on, act.
Speaker 3: Quickly or as your wife or husband wants to go, you know, tell them.
Speaker 4: Once it's gone.
Speaker 2: It's gone, all right, Let's sift through the bad stack, and it's thick I'm making no bones about it, so I'm hoping you can offset things here on the good side of things, Taco. No, I do have the power flush. You're ready from your your bathroom to flush all this bad way At the top of my stack. I got this lunatic out of Chicago, this Elias Rodriguez, who gunned down and killed the two young Israeli embassy workers in Washington, d C. The other night as they were coming out of a museum, young couple that they've the guy had just bought an engagement ring. It was going to pop the question at her next week in Israel. And because this Elias Rodriguez has a problem with Israel and Jews in general, he decided they needed to die as he yelled, free Palaestine.
Speaker 4: Piece of garbage. Move on, we gotta go quicker on these bad ones. Oh.
Speaker 2: One of the suspects in that Brevard County gun fight outside of that store that ended up with a toddler and a stroller getting shot was apprehended in Atlanta yesterday morning. Seventeen year old JaMarcus Edwards, another lovely human being.
Speaker 3: Your future's bright, sir, crazy back to jail. What you deserve?
Speaker 2: This crazy story in Davenport. I'm gonna try to make sense of this. One forty three year old man shot and killed his adult step son Wednesday night in Davenport after the step son's nine year old brother grabbed a gun following an argument over the video game Fortnight. Kelly agar Garcia arrested on charges of second degree murder and unlawful storage of a fire on According to the Davenport Cops, Garcia and his wife were in their home with their three biological sons, who are nine, eleven, and twenty six. Police say the nine year old was in his oldest brother's upstairs bedroom playing Fortnite, which was not allowed by his parents. The child's mother disciplined a nine year old by taking his cell phone, which upset the boy, who then took a nine millimeter handgun out of the night stand drawer in his parents' bedroom. The parents struggled with the boy over possession of the gun, and Garcia was able to wrestle it from him. The twenty six year old Azrael Martinez then entered the room and noticed that his nine year old brother was in an agitated state. And this is when he and I just this is just nuts. And explained it right at the beginning. We got it.
Speaker 3: The kida got a gun because of the game that he wasn't supposed to be playing. The older brother took it shot there, and then the stepdad or whatever shot him.
Speaker 4: I just said it.
Speaker 2: How about the also Ossiola County, the employee at checkers who fatally shoots and kills a customer that they were arguing with a food order. That would be twenty three year old Elijah Mackie, first degree murdered charges. Ye unbelievable over fast food. We talked about this arrest earlier in the week. De Rico Montrez Hill is the suspect arrested on a burglary charge in battery on a sixty person sixty five years of age or older. They scooped him up late Tuesday at the Brookdale Senior Living facility. He was trying to break into this joint, much as he was suspected of doing and being the one responsible for the doing that at Harvard Chase and battering the ninety year old woman. That story. So they now got this guy in custody. Sounds like breaking into old folks homes and battering them is his thing.
Speaker 3: And I hope he gets battered when he makes it to prison.
Speaker 4: Polk County. How about the.
Speaker 2: Eighteen year old Moses Oheeda who stabbed an eighty one year old man at a group home one hundred and eighteen times because he didn't think the suspect was going to live much longer or I mean the victim was going to live much longer.
Speaker 3: Yep, that was that was honestly what he told authority, some sort of group home, one hundred and eighteen times. We got a guy in Brevard County charged with animal cruelty after video surfaces of Justin Headner charged with felony animal cruelty after security footage showed him choking and hitting.
Speaker 4: His dog, chokes their dog out come on.
Speaker 5: And then finally, finally, before we flush all this two twenty in the morning last weekend, Brevard man arrested for going one hundred and eighteen miles per hour while drunk in his car with his kids, ages one and eight, asleep in the backseat.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I remember you talking about.
Speaker 4: But knows.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a toilet at the actual toilet at my house. We call it the power flusher. I have two of them there Uh, let's go ahead and flush all these bad ways so we can get to the good people.
Speaker 2: Commercial flushing apparatus in a residential setting. There's that is some serious suction right there. Sheer power. Now let's go to the grim.
Speaker 4: Twice as nice talking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, twice as nice, third times in charm ah.
Speaker 4: All right, we got some pals coming up.
Speaker 3: Case Sesame Street has a new home after an unusual deal. Yeah, uh, Sesame Street, where's the gold pat? It is going to Netflix cow exactly. Thank you Netflix for stepping.
Speaker 2: After Warner Discovery HBO abandoned it said we're not doing this thing aymore.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do something that's good for kids. So nope, well you know what Netflix will.
Speaker 2: And they're still gonna make it available a new episode. Same on PBS stations for those who don't have Netflix.
Speaker 3: Yep, because they're doing good things their pal uh oh, we haven't a West African man that became a kung fu master and he brings Chinese martial arts and meditation back home.
Speaker 4: So West African.
Speaker 3: Learns to learns kung fu to the point where he's a master, a kung fu master like mister Minyagi wax All wax off brings it back to meditate and do kung fu. I know, at the same time that would be weird. Okay, we have the counterintuitive even maybe hey, how about yeah, so check it. Trees can now warn us, Pat, when volcanoes are ready to erupt. You want to know how because they warm up, right when a volcanoes up. Yeah, because the volcano is gonna erupt soon, the trees warm up. And then NASA satellites read their sicks that the trees are warm and they go, oh, no, the big one's coming. Get the inhabitants out of there. What if it's just summer. No, no, it's a different kind of warmth because it's volcanic volcanic pow. They got some here about frogs. It's it's too invasive for me, Steve, What this stray dog has changed somebody's life?
Speaker 4: Pat?
Speaker 3: A stray dog that was rescued from the streets visits dozens of countries. Now, okay, it was it was living on the streets, right, yeah, And and it went from street it had street cred. It went from living on the streets being you know, homeless pretty much. And then this lady who quote never even liked dogs, took it in, and she travels all over the world just as her hobby.
Speaker 4: So now the dogs are hitting the whole world.
Speaker 3: Were oute pow and she's a dog lover. There maybe there's hope for me.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking the same thing. I love dogs. I don't own one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, we have an update on the the You remember the fisherman.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's an update.
Speaker 3: You know, the guy that used the drone to save the person stuck in the Pensacla Beach. Yeah, I don't know if you knew if you said this first time, because I was, you know, not listening quarterway listening like normal because I'm manning texts and yeah, I'm like a cat.
Speaker 4: Understand.
Speaker 3: Did you know that that guy couldn't swim anyway? Yeah, seizures barred that. So that's awesome.
Speaker 4: And then that's some kids doing good stuff.
Speaker 3: But do you have bladder issues. We've got surgeons that performed the world's first human bladder transplant at u C l A. So that guy, I mean, he's gladder with a better bladder.
Speaker 4: They clean that thing out first. The previous user.
Speaker 3: It was, I don't know what you'd definitely watch it. We owls are kept safe from jets at the Boston airport. You know pat where the terrorist hop board or a few that went in through that Boston joint, right, yes, yeah, remember because we flew out of there the week before.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they they did this research and figured out how to keep these owls in a safe place because the snowy owls kept getting sucked into jets. What do you call that? Ingested? Ingested into jets? Now they have a safe place. It's not like the cry rooms in college, but it's safe pow for the snow owls.
Speaker 4: Let's call that one powells. And just because I.
Speaker 3: Am uh oh wait, there's this guy who listens to you talk about anything. He doesn't charge a dime, and he's coming to a town near you. It's just this guy that has the sign that said I will listen, and it's like you're cared about I will listen. I think he's trying to take life coaches job. So no power for you, Johnny on the spot. He just sits there lessons people. Oh that would suck.
Speaker 4: Text it.
Speaker 3: Look at this Texas roadhouse, right, we've eaten there solid food. Guess what they did they cooked a dog's last meal. The owner was blown away by the restaurant's care. This dog was, you know, gonna, I guess, have its last meal. I don't think it did crimes or anything. I think it was the last meal, like it was gonna have to be euthanized. So Roadhouse found out and cooked this massive meal of steaks.
Speaker 4: And it looks like maybe some potatoes. Your dog wants steak.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's it. And you ready that dog got it right before he got well, you know, is that.
Speaker 4: The joint where you throw the peanut shells on the floor.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, yeah, right before he went to the farm. Uh So bless you dog and bless you, wrote Texas Roadhouse po.
Speaker 4: Is that it. Yeah, said it was closing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just you never know what you Lynchin Taco's commercial free work Day.
Speaker 4: While coming up next the Lynchin Taco on Demand download the iHeartRadio app.