Speaker 1: Boston's bulldozer never sleeps. The Kooner Report weekend edition on the Voice of Boston w RKO.
Speaker 2: Joining us now as she always does at this time, Doctor Grace putting liberals in their place, Grace Vuoto full disclosure, Yes, I definitely married up. She's my wonderful wife, Grace. I've got to ask you, what do you make of the autopen scandal and now the stunning admission by Biden himself and most of his senior advisors that on many of these executive actions with the autopen signature, Biden did not authorize it.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeff, if he did not authorize it, it means that they are invalid, So as quickly as possible, they've all got to be voided, including any of those bogus pardons. And as you say, some of the most heinous perpetrators of all the covid lies need to be prosecuted. You spoke about, you know, a criminal referral being issued again. Problem is, if it lands on Pam Doorknob's desk, she might be doing her hair, she might be doing a manicure, pedicure, and she'll eventually get to it.
Speaker 2: Jess. So I take it you're not confident that Pam Bondie is going to see this thing through and indict Fauci, arrest him and put them behind bars.
Speaker 3: I don't have any confidence in her at all. I mean, I think that her behavior in the last couple of weeks has been absolutely abysmal. It's been very, very bad. Even when she was in the cabinet meeting and Donald Trump kind of tries to sail to her rescue and he's saying, are we still talking about the Epstein's cap olio? Did you see? She's like, I don't know, looking almost like she's not really fully there. And she's starting to write notes, right, what are you writing notes about? He's coming to your defense? What are you writing notes about? She just seems to me to be really in over her head. This job is too difficult for her, and so I have no confidence that she's going to get us justice. And on anything.
Speaker 2: Fauci should he go to jail? And why.
Speaker 3: Well, look, Jeff, what Fauci did and the medical establishment that went along with it too. Remember it wasn't just Fauci, because so many people could have stood up to him. Many of them need to be prosecuted, and the victims that are still alive, that survived like the caller you just had, Dab. I mean, these people deserve monetary compensation, all the victims. There should be a massive victim fund. It's not just about prosecuting those who did wrong, but about trying to redress these crimes and make the lives of these people that were deeply affected somewhat better. You know, if you get into an accident and somebody is found culpable, your own money for that. We've got to think about that for the victims that still are dealing with the consequences of it. And what about those who were wrongfully killed like our own dear friend Nicola, who died because he took remdi severe. So I think that we've got a ways to go to try to bring you know, proper justice in this story, Grace.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious. You look at the damage that was done to the kids, the school closings, the masking, the forced masking, where now there's a huge problem. They're saying it's affected IQ mental development, emotional development, the ability to speak, the ability to communicate, the ability to make basic facial expressions. That we have set back an entire generation and all of this was being pushed by Fauci, by Democrats and by many liberals. Is this going to be with us now for the rest of our lives? When you look at the damage that was done to our children, the businesses that were closed and bankrupted, the economy that was locked down, the trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars in debt and deficits because we just shut down the whole country and we're just paying people to stay home and do nothing. Never mind all the deaths, never mind all the adverse side effects, never mind all the especially young men in particular in their twenties and early thirties, who have come down with heart attacks, strokes, myocarditis. Are we looking now at a generational catastrophe similar to World War One?
Speaker 3: Oh? Jeff, you really nailed it. Sadly, that's the case, you know now, when you see a child that has any kind of a significant delay, if they haven't been able to catch up, the first question is are you a COVID baby? You know when you recently I met a woman who had four miscarriages in the course of business, and I just stopped and I said, I'm sorry, but I do have to ask you this question. You've had four miscarriages, but you previously had one baby that's healthy. Did you take the vaccine? It's like now, anytime I hear of an illness that doesn't seem to be commensurate or a delay, the first question is, oh my, did you take the vaccine? So yes, we're going to be living with these consequences for decades to come. And what about the impact on women's fertility. We haven't begun to fully explore the consequences of that, you know.
Speaker 2: Grace, They protected themselves big pharma. They control so many politicians, not just a medical establishment, but they controlled both parties. They control the media. As I said, at many times, you look at CNN or Fox or MSNBC. It doesn't matter. Read any newspaper, New York Times, Washington Posts, Wall Street Journal full of big pharma ads. It doesn't matter print television. It's every second ad is a big pharma ad. They protected themselves. They gave themselves legal immunity from any potential lawsuit. Do we now need to take on big pharma the way we take on big tech, the way we take on big government, the way we take on big business is big pharma? Now? Should this now become a major priority for conservatives and patriots.
Speaker 3: Well, I think so, Jeff, absolutely, And in the COVID era, everything that they did, that legal immunity that should be stripped from them. I mean, there's no way that they should be allowed to get away with this. I've never fully seen a complete accounting of it, even a full public apology. And I think also as individuals, everybody who participated in vilifying those who were crying foul should be apologizing, you know, to siblings who aren't talking to other siblings over this, they should be apologizing and saying I'm sorry. So I think that what needs to happen is a full public accounting where the facts are completely known, properly covered, and then there has to be some kind of a price to be paid. And it's got to be to the point that it's not no longer a matter of controversy. Just like we talk about some things and say, well, you know, the public findings were wrong. It should be widely dispersed and known to the point that those who even at all vilified others in this regard should be apologizing. So we need an accounting from top to bottom.
Speaker 2: We've got one minute left when you found out after I came down with COVID that ivermectin worked so quickly and so effectively, and yet my doctor all the nurses wanted to put me in a hospital immediately, the Fauci protocol as they called it, and put me on rim diisevere and then if that didn't work, on a ventilator. Did you feel betrayed by doctors, nurses, the medical establishment, where you stunned that all they seemed to care about is to put profits before people.
Speaker 3: Absolutely shocked and stunned, because at that time we knew that many institutions were politicized, but few of us quite grasped that even science could be politicized. Even the people you trust most, like doctors, could be politicized or could be compromised in some way. And Jeff, make no mistake about it, I lit a candle to Saint ste Peanuts, a very sacred candle, and it was only, I believe to this day, only because of my prayers that night, and suddenly we had a nurse practitioner who a family friend called and came and gave us the ivermectin. That your life was saved. I do not know what would have happened had those two incidents not occurred. The prayer, the.
Speaker 2: Prayer and the candle, and then of course the ivermectin grace. Thank you very much again for everything you did for me, because I believe God did answer your prayers. Dynamite stuff. We'll talk to you again next week.
Speaker 1: Jeff doesn't get a day off. This request came from his wife. The Kuna Report weekend edition on the Boys of Boston w RKO