Speaker 1: Welcoming back to Out of this world. Guys. I'm Jamie Hanshaw and joining me today is Rugus, my good friend Ruckus who is the host of The Daily Ruckus on Alternate Current Radio dot com and also a fellow boiler Room Froggy.
Speaker 2: Right, Guilty, guiltiest charged. Jamie, this is nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on. This is gonna be fun on your own program or usually we like can't. I can't have you on my program, the Daily Ruckus, because I just report news and do other things. Maybe I'll do a special sideways interview program that involves other guests. But it's fascinating that now I get to be on my fellow boiler roomors podcasts occasionally and now finally yours. So thanks for having me. We have a big discussion today. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: I know. So in this day and age. I don't know if you've heard, but World War three is popping off. Its to me crazy, and it seems like this is the year of a million villains. And I wanted to sort of rant to you at the beginning of the show today because I have noticed that well, the phone is trying to mind control you, right, is trying to get you to do all of these things. I wrote a joke and I said, my phone wants me to number one, get a divorce, and number to spend all my money. And I'm like, silly, Phone, how can I afford to shop if I don't have a husband? Right? So I told Jay that joke and he's like, what do you mean it wants you to divorce me? And I was like, it's just a joke. But yeah, I can see where things are trying to nudge you in certain directions. And that's what we're going to talk about today, is like are you the product of your own original thoughts and experiences or are you a simulation that is just like being blown back and forth hither to accomplish some nefarious goal. And we'll get into what that could be, but today I just wanted to I'm so frustrated ruckus because the phone, the algorithm, everything society has told me that I am the problem. Okay, everything is my fault as a white woman. So I don't know if you've experienced this on your innerweb searching as a white man, it tells you you're the problem. If it's if you're a black man, it says you're the problem. But it has completely convinced me that the whole world is against me. Everyone hates me. I know that's not true, but every time I'll log on, conservatives are like, it's liberal white women's fault. And then the liberals are like, well, it's conservative white women's fault, and the feminists are like, we love everyone except white women. And you go through these threads and the threads are like, it's all women's fault, and then someone says, no, it's not just women, it's women over forty. No, it's not them, it's childless women over forty. So they might as well just say it's all Jamie's fault, because it's like everything that I am, I'm being programmed to accept this responsibility for the collapse of civilization just because I'm a white woman and I'm not trying to be weird. It's I uh. I realized that on election day when I got called what did I get called? I got called Ava Braun of the Fourth Reich, and I got called a crypto feminist. So two extremes of a thing, and I'm like, neither of these things is true, so I must be just some kind of blank canvas to project your anger onto, right, and I've noticed that other groups are getting the same treatment. I mean, once you convince a tinfoil hat to feel so sorry for Jews, I mean that I feel sorry for Jews right now and what they're going through. I feel sorry for everybody. Everybody has been demonized. And I made this sort of chart for people because I am the problem, and everyone is their own problem in my experience. Not to say that we don't have enemies, but even if you could, you know, if you had the Thanos glove, and you could make the group disappear that you hate, if you could make all Jews disappear, you can make all feminists disappear, If you could make all whoever that you blame for everything that's going on disappear, your life would still suck because of you, not you ruckus. But I'm saying all these people who say, no, it's feminists, No, it's red pills, No, it's this, it's liberals, it's conservatives, it's everything. So I wanted to actually take responsibility and say, you know, in our own lives, we are the problem in our own lives. Okay, not everybody is as victimized as they pretend to be. And if you wanted to have the problem, the problem would be you know, Satan himself up here, right. So I made this uh chart. And everybody wants to fight evil, even whatever side that you disagree with. They think they're doing the right thing. And everyone thinks they are immune to propaganda, which we're not. Right. Everybody has been sorted out and categorized and put into these different boxes based on our algorithm and what we're viewing. So I put you know, at the top, the problem is the devil, the evil one, the adversary, going away from what's right underneath him. You've got, you know, the principalities, the fallen angels or aliens. These are the demons who influence the humans who are knowingly aligned with the devil or the demon possessed. These are your secret societies, These are your bloodlines. These are the occultists. You don't see much of them, right, but they are controlling all of the groups in this green that you hate. So whoever you think is the problem, whatever your ism that you are against, this is the green. And then the green controls most of humanity, which is the orange, which is you know, just people living on autopilot or in survival mode, and they're living on their vices. These are the NPCs or the sims or this is the group that is most vulnerable to being swayed into these different cults to get different outcomes and ultimately goes back to the devil. So but at the bottom, you, yourself, are the own problem in your own life. Not that people aren't victimized or oppressed, but you're trying to beat the devil by punching through like Mario straight up, and there's no way. You can only bypass everyone else and defeat Satan by being humble and realizing that all of these groups that you think are so evil and ruining the world are just one level of this pyramid. I don't know, what do you think of my assessment of whose fault it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll remind everyone that each individual person in those other groups, the layers above the you on the foundation, are also bearing the weight of their own personal you foundation pyramid. So it's like a multi level mar multi level pyramid within a pyramid. So like at the end of the day, you're right, all of us are responsible for we are the problem. And that's actually technically I'm going to have to accept some responsibility, even more so than you, because this is a very biblically found belief when you think about it, because we are born into original sin if you're a believer the Bible and God as the Creator and Jesus Christ. When most people, like the guys the men, will be like, oh, it was all Eve's fault because she ate the apple. Well, obviously, my real name, of course is Adam. My name, of course comes from the Bible and the first man. I was the first son born into my family. But that aside, it's not because of what Eve did that we are condemned and born into sin. Is because of what Adam did, which because because Eve was tricked by Satan the serpent. I think those might be two separate entities, but it doesn't matter. Ultimately, it was the devil, right, Maybe the serpent was just the middle level of the pyramid there, But regardless, Eve was tempted and Adam wasn't around or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So she was deceived.
Speaker 3: But Adam knew better, He saw what she did, knew what was going to happen if he did it, and he made the conscious decision to sin like that, And since all of us are born come from Adam, including the original woman.
Speaker 2: It's it's Adam's fault.
Speaker 3: It's because come from Adam, not because of the Eve that we are born into original sin, which you can explain how God can come onto our planet as the son Jesus Christ with the virgin birth because there was no atom bloodline involved with that Eve was okay, you still okay, right, But she bears her own sin being born into this world because she comes from Adam.
Speaker 2: But you see what I mean.
Speaker 3: So this foundation of yours I find very much aligned with, you know, religious beliefs throughout the world, not just christianityday. It's very interesting and a lot of what you're you're mentioning in there, I think are things we're going to be touching upon in today's discussion.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. I like your drawing.
Speaker 3: I even like the what's the polite word to use, I don't want to say it looks like the kids drawing with the crayons. Yeah, and you put it on the refrigerator. But I like that look. I like that aesthetic. It's really nice.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, thanks, Yeah, that's exactly what they would tell me in Catechuman class for Orthodox Church is that eve would was deceived and Adam sinned willingly, and in that we have to separate judgments, to separate responsibilities, to separate ways of being culpable, like you said, for the same action. So yeah, So Satan, the lucifer, the adversary, the evil one. He is all about deception, right, and manipulation of our free will through mind control. And I just to go back a little bit in time. When we were use bookshopping the other day, I found this one subliminal subduction. Are you being sexually aroused by this picture? Now it's only a picture of, you know, a glass of ice or whatever, But we all know these subliminal messages, and we've gone through these in Disney movies and other cartoons and commercials before in the past. But I just wanted to remind you that this kind of stuff has been going on for so long, and it's even becoming more sophisticated with the use of AI and algorithm that can basically turn you into whatever kind of person that it wants you to be. Right, So yeah, let's just start talking about that show adolescence because Redpill Boys and Manisphere, I mean, this is the biggest probably influence that I have seen online in the past couple of years. What do you think.
Speaker 2: It didn't touch me?
Speaker 3: Apparently I must have been too busy being ruckus or something. Yeah, lah, yeah, the whole manosphere.
Speaker 2: Think I missed all of that. I was.
Speaker 3: I think at that time I was just completely back in my normal work life and just focusing on that and just listening to Boiler Room and Sunday Wire and that's about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even like watching you guys your content on the side. I was just sticking to those two programs. So this whole concept, I think I missed most of this. And then, obviously, since I'm no longer an adolescent, I can only imagine what the kids are going through. I think about that lot, you know, when I'm dealing with my own experiences online and social media and twitters and facebooks and whatnot, I'm like, holy crap, it must be like impossible for kids. Like what else it is doing to our kids? Oh my goodness. Well, you know, clearly we've got some problems in that department, and I think a lot of one of the problems, at least suggested in this television series. It was on Netflix right is that your interactions, and thanks to social media, these algorithms can influence your behavior enough to cause a ripple effect in the real world, i e. Like, cause you to go out and do violence in this particular case, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely, it's influencing all sorts of crazy ways. I mean now, even things like grape is on the table as redefining what this is and is it good or bad? Or should we do it? It's just getting really out of hand. And in the trying to fight feminism and Marxism and all of these isms, I think the pendulum has swung way too far in the other direction. I've been critiquing feminism for longer than I can remember, at least, you know, the twenty eleven twenty twelve I wrote copyrighted articles mentioning these I call it princess programming and stuff like that. But now I gotta tell you, you know, in my villain arc here online, because I'm a white woman, and a lot of men just want to label every woman that disagrees with any sentiment they have as a feminist. Right, So, in trying to fight these Marxist ideas were becoming very Islamic almost in Sharia, about our ideas about what women can do and what rights they can have, and I just thought this is so interesting. I don't know if you saw this. I got in not in trouble on Twitter, but there was a kerfluffle about a year ago. It was called like spider is and everyone was mad at me because I thought it was funny a boy couldn't flirt with a girl by using spiders, right, And they attacked me pretty bad, and I noticed that. So I've been talking about occultist, Satanist, deep state villains, you know, World Economic Forum, all of these super bad entities for so long, and I've been on boiler room with you for at least ten years. And you know how many people have come back to attack me from these dark sides. Zero. I have had zero pushback or mean comments, nothing like that. But about a year ago, I got so much hate mail from Orthodox boys and I'm like, not even Satanists are this like rude to me? So what is going on here? So there's got to be something to this manisphere, this adolescence red pill, which I think you know is a disguise for introducing Islam and Sharia into the consciousness of the West in through religion. I think it's starting to push the homosexual lifestyle. And I think it also starts to push the robotic lifestyle or companions with AI or you know, a machine instead of real human being. Because all of the red Pill guys are like, never get married, you can't trust a woman. They're all hypergamas, they're all liars. So the only thing you can trust is the AI.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Well, I think I might be bringing up something later on in the show that might make those people change their minds. I don't think you can trust the AI, is what I'm saying. Like, so I think in general not to I'm not trying to steer it away from this at all, but because I don't want to take it too far advanced in the conversation. But what we're describing here is actually just one, just one out of a million different examples of these highly categorized subcategories of things happening on social media. And I think when a company like Netflix makes a series based around a fictional scenario that hits close to the headlines and become successful, and then the whole thing goes viral and they talk about it in the news and here we are discussing it on this podcast, and other podcasters have brought this series up and reviewed it, etc. And talked about this. What you're talking about is like, Okay, what does this mean for the dynamics between men and women in society? And I think that that's important and it's always important. But the fact that it's happening and that it's in the discussion the way it is is all because it's part of this bigger issue of the social media. These things would not be so popular. They wouldn't be I think. I think a lot of people want, to let me put it this way, would possibly want to identify in some of these groups, these online chatrooms and these organizations and say they are an in or what claim to be identify as or whatever, just for that purpose because it gives them a sense of purpose, It gives them an identity. And they see people online on social media who are influencers. Think about that word obviously influence. What are they influencing?
Speaker 2: Parents? They're influencing your kids below.
Speaker 3: So like you got people like the and your tates and you brought up the Ortheedox Bros. They probably have like a tight knit community where people feel like they belong and as a member of the Social Rejects Club, which is the unofficial name for the people who listen to and hang out and are on the boiler room and associated with ACR. The our way of thinking, we call ourselves social rejects because we've been rejected socially from all these other groups, but we're still stuck inside of our own.
Speaker 2: Group, you know.
Speaker 3: So I struggle with these things sometimes, But I think what you're mentioning here is hit home with you as a woman, right and in a relationship the way God intended, you know, with your husband and everything. So I think, I don't know, I just it escapes my world, my current reality. So I think that's why it doesn't affect me so much. I'm not going to be swayed by someone's opinion that I see online. That's not going to dictate how I feel about women. And also, when I hear a person who happens to be a woman, and I know what a woman is and I'm not a biologist, I don't have to be a biologist to know what a woman is, duh.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to judge them for what they say.
Speaker 3: Because every human being, whether they're male or female, has the right to be heard and give their opinion. And if they're completely wrong, well, hey, it might be my job to try to convince them otherwise. But I don't need to sit there judge them, troll them, heckle them. And these are things, These are phenomenons. It's cyberbully them. These are phenomenons which again, only exist in this reality.
Speaker 2: Of social media.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about something like when did people start trolling people on social media? Like when did this become a thing? Why is this a thing? Like I've never ever understood that to this day.
Speaker 2: I don't get.
Speaker 3: And then but reviewing some of these talking points that we're going to go over later on about social I was like, oh, okay, this is yet again another manifestation of the thing known as social media. So I don't think it's necessarily the insul culture or that line of thinking. Let those people be broken people and think whatever.
Speaker 2: They want to whoever they are. I'm not even judging the manisphere at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not judging feminists, but I'm just saying, let feminists be feminists.
Speaker 2: Let the manosphere or big manisphere.
Speaker 3: But it's the social media that can take these things, whipped them up in a blender, cause it to be used as weaponized data against you in order to manipulate your behavior and turn you into something that you may not have ever ever considered being before.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's nice.
Speaker 1: Data is exactly what we're talking about. And in a minute, we're going to go over this book Ten arguments for deleting your social media account right now. And I know you're not going to do it, you guys out there, but just remember, like I remember, that this phone is trying to get me to do something and it is usurping my free will. So back to adolescence. I actually thought this was a pretty good show just as a drama. In the way that it was filmed, it was very creative. Every episode was one continuous scene, so I don't know how they, I mean, so talented, and even the children actors on point. Every scene was just very dramatic and enthralling and it really pulls you in. So that was just a point I had about the actual technical aspect of the show itself. But it is about a thirteen year old boy named Jamie. So all the Jamie's, they're what's wrong with the world. I know, we're also hypergamas. But his name is Jamie. They call him Jay, which was kind of funny. But this character is an amalgam of different news stories about young boys being involved in knife crimes in the UK, and all of these stories were about non white boys. So I thought it was interesting that they had they chose like a native white boy to kind of anchor the story on because the data that made up the stories of this show was about immigrant boys. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think you were not the only one who made that observation, and I think I was aware of the controversy surrounding the show in that particular department. I remember a lot of news stories coming across my feed saying like, oh, how darely Netflix? You're ignoring the elephant in the room, which is the dirty immigrants, that kind of thing, you know, low hanging fruit for conservative politics talking points.
Speaker 1: So this is getting into things like toxic masculinity, which comes across the feed a lot these days. And again I don't think masculinity is toxic, But when people are saying that there's no such thing as an inceel because grape is on the table, I think that's a really dangerous path to let adolescents direct their thought process down like they're thinking, oh, well, I can overpower a girl if I want to. So incel is not a thing. It's getting really disturbing. But I notice that they talk about the loneliness epidemic and the toxic masculinity. They're pretty gentle with the due process when they come to arrest. And so there has been a murder at the school and they have him on films, so they're trying to get some kind of confession or motive out of him, and they're offering him cornflakes. They're being sweet as pie, and he insists that he's innocent under arrest and they're asking him his favorite subjects. He's talking about history. He's talking about the Industrial Revolution. For some reason, I'm like, thirteen year old boy is looking at Brunel in the Industrial Revolution. So I thought that was a weird thing to throw in there.
Speaker 2: Is it implied he learned that by hanging out with the manosphere Burrows later on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So they're saying that his motives and basically his brain has been hijacked with these ideas. They go through all of the classic talking points. You know, the whole eighty percent of women initiate all the divorces and only twenty percent of men get the eighty percent of women because of attraction differentials. And it's just it's also crazy when you think about it, and it leads to I know, we talked about this with Father Deacon. A lot of boys hitting themselves in the ace with a hammer because they're not attractive enough and they think they can mold their bones back into a better shape.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm convinced people are just stupid Jie.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it is really really crazy. So they're trying to paint this portrait that social media and the MANACUA content in particular has uh made the students very naughty, very violent, very disrespectful, very unruly, especially to women teachers. I mean, the boys say, I don't have to listen to you because you're just a woman. You hold no authority over me, even though she's the adult and he's the child. What else are they talking about, Oh, just what the the uh internet has taught them about how you have to trick women into fraternizing with you because there's uh it's possible to get one in the normal way. They do mention the words perma version in cell and cyber bullying with emojis. I know that's kind of silly.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Me and you come from a world before the Internet. You remember that, Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, I think the closest thing we had to social media was like passing notes around in class, right, and.
Speaker 1: The world was It was almost so much better for your mental health back then. I would hate to grow up now just being expected to have some kind of online following. I mean that drives me crazy anyways, as an adult trying to get the numbers up.
Speaker 3: But back then kids could get bullied like me all the time, mercilessly, and then they wouldn't go shoot up their school.
Speaker 2: It was fun, you know, good old times. Things are changed now. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So bullying has led to actual crimes in this show, and they call it the Andrew take shite. Like I said, he's got an attitude with every female like officer teacher, and I thought this was interesting. So he has a blue collar dad with anger issues, but throughout the show he's a pretty good dad. Like he's present, He's there at the arrest, at the you know, drama, at the trial, all of these things. He cares about his son. And I think what they're trying to get across here is that the parents are not are no match for what they see online, because the parents did not slip, really, they just let him be on his computer in the room, and he was radicalized so easily.
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what else. So, oh, this is what I thought was entering. The victim her name was Katie, didn't even have a character. So the only footage you see is just like maybe her profile or when she fell on the police footage. She had no lines, no character, no nothing. The entire thing was about the perpetrator, the thirteen year old boy Jamie and his inner world. And so I just I was like, they pretty much erased the victim out of this whole thing and made him to be the victim because of social media.
Speaker 2: That's really fascinating. Ye I was thinking that right now.
Speaker 3: It's like, Wow, they even dehumanized the fake character for the purpose of the film.
Speaker 2: That's insane. I wonder if they did that on purpose.
Speaker 1: I wonder too, because it was such a contrast. Every scene, you know, had this little boy Jamie in it, and the actual girl that was murdered had no place in this She was just somebody who got caught up sending nudes or something in the school.
Speaker 2: And another story ripped from the headlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so then the boys thought that she was easy, and then when she did not take kindly to Jamie's advances, that's when he stabbed her. But she has no other role in this story but to die for this drama.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a sacrifice. Now you've really got me. Who made this movie?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, No other than Netflix, I'm not exactly sure. You can look it up. It's called Adolescence. It's from this year, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I heard the writer who is involved makes is known for making these NonStop they're always wildly successful series like this. So you know, when you're wildly successful these days, that usually means you have you know, he made it to the top of the pyramid. Maybe Jamie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's he's probably in the green or the blue, you know. But yeah, so Adolescence was very easy on the boy who had been mind controlled by this content. And it's so hard when all of the other boys are viewing the same kind of content because now you have a clique, you have a club, you have, you're better than somebody. That's how all cults start, right, All cults and fringe groups say they have the ultimate truth, which is these stupid statistics that women are evil and we hold the keys to reality. That's how you get these tape war rooms in all these other you know, cults and offshoots, is that they think that they have some kind of ultimate truth that another group is taking from you.
Speaker 3: Which is very easy to achieve if you want to be that type of person, like a grifter or a cult leader using social media and being online. I mean again, and this, none of this would happen without that concept, this idea, because we always everything that we see on social media and online for the most part, even like on YouTube, Like what you're watching, however you're watching this right now, is like this isn't our entire life, This isn't our full twenty four hour day. It's not like that series which filmed it all in one shot. You're just getting a highlighted snapshot of our thoughts and our opinions and our feelings right now. And social media and online and these manisphered rows and the tapes they do the same thing. They show their best life This is me and my lambeaux. This is me showing off my pecks. This is me hanging out with the prown star. I got the cigar and the big fat wads of money. It's like, but that's all you see. You don't see when he's sick in the toilet, or when his mommy brings him chicken soup, or he hurt, he gets a splinter and he cries.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. We're giving this.
Speaker 3: Little, tiny, tiny pinhole snapshot of these people's lives and we try to emulate that, and it causes a problem. But if this series wants to imply that that in itself is a problem, I would argue with that, because.
Speaker 2: Did the series, did the Is there going to be a sequel? Is this a NonStop?
Speaker 4: On me?
Speaker 3: If the Internet and the Manisphere and the influence is so powerful and people are being radicalized, how come that didn't happen to every single child in that high school? How come every single female student and teacher weren't stabbed? It was just this one incident of one broken kid stabbing one victim.
Speaker 2: You see what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why doesn't this happen to everybody? So some people are more susceptible to these things, and the phone knows what kind of person even you are, so it will us get weird. It monitors your heart rate, you're breathing, your pupil dilation, where you're looking at the screen is tracking all of these things that knows you better than you know itself yourself. And I kind of like my algorithm because I'm not a weird o pervert. But it shops for me, like it will show me things that, oh, yes, I absolutely do want that dress, and it knows exactly like my taste and my specifications and what I like. So it does a lot of hard work for me when it comes to like looking good.
Speaker 3: True story, I used to fight the algorithm. I was like when I when I first learned about all this stuff a long time ago, when the only social media I had was Facebook, and when I signed up for Facebook day one, it was like it was like, Okay, tell us a little bit about yourself. And this was many many years ago, obviously, and to tell what books do you like? And I'm like, wait a minute, I'm not telling you what books I like, right, Like, well, tell us some movies and music and bands, And I'm like, wait a minute, and then I realized that by liking and following people, I was worried. I didn't even want to follow anybody I would like, I'd have to type their name. So if I was like if it was back then, I'd be like, Okay, let me find out what Jay Dyer's doing, I'd have to look for Jay Dyer just to find his profile and see this. But because I refused to follow people, because I didn't want to teach the algorithm that I'm one of those dirty people that's into this kind of stuff, I was scared of it up from the very beginning. But and so then I decided to get rebellious because you know, around that time, I became Bruckus or whatever, right, and I thought, well, I'm gonna mess with it. So not only do I not want the algorithm to know anything about me, I want it to be fed complete lies about me. So I was liking and following Lady Gaga, politicians, celebrities, sports teams, all this crap that I absolutely don't give an f about, just trying to mess with the algorithm. And I will tell you something, never once did I ever get fed any of that content, which is very, very strange. I always, no matter what I like or what I do, was getting fade fed whatever the mainstream propaganda was, and so I was like, oh, wait a minute, this is a trick, right. And then you know, not long after that, we had the well we'll talk about that later, but the Cambridge Analytica thing, and then you realized, oh, this has been one great, big experiment to study us and learn our behaviors.
Speaker 2: And suck up all this data. But what are they going to do with it?
Speaker 3: Oh well, it turns out they're going to use it to not just predict our behavior, but manipulate our behavior, as you know exampled in this television show The Adolescence.
Speaker 1: Right, nah, manipulate the mostly the orange group, most of humanity living you know, day to day's survival. These are the normies, the sins, the NPCs, which thank God for these people because they keep the world running in normalcy. Okay, we can't all be like crazy out there magicians rooil hats. Yeah, oh we'll get to that in a second, because all of these people are afraid of being replaced. So yeah, it's trying to turn you into a sim a follower of the people in the green level, And let's get to this book, the Ten Arguments for Deleting this crap, because it's just getting worse and worse, and I'm sorry, I don't think Twitter is any better than it ever was. I hated just as much. I've always hated Facebook because my post don't go anywhere. I'm maxed out on friends, but I get zero thumbs or likes or comments are nothing like, it's crickets. So why do I have ten thousand people waiting to my friend on Facebook and no one comments anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Facebook is a yeah. I gave up on Facebook a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I recently dived back headlong first into Twitter since it became x and started developing my personal account. I had like another account that I've had for years that I adopted from somebody else, so it wasn't even my own real account. So I created my own one a few years ago and been building it up ever since, and since doing my show The Daily Ruckus I need it, I was like, so I pitched the eight dollars a month for the Blue Check market. It's useful for me to produce my own content and put it out there, but it's still just as useless to me. As Facebook is for trying to find again, I got the feed in the following and I still have to go find the people that I care about, to find some good stuff, to learn about what's happening in the world, or to share.
Speaker 2: Again, the feeds are useless. What is the algorithm doing.
Speaker 3: It's like we were promised all this great stuff, the best algorithm that they ever created way back in the day. It might have been one of the first original ones. From what I understand, I did some research about this year why ago Pandora. Remember when Pandora came out and they were like, oh, since you liked this song, here's a song we think you might like, and you're like, yeah, I do like that song. That was probably one of the most phenomenal, perfect examples of a personalized algorithm that I could.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: But I think that they took that and then created this monster, all these monsters that we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Today, and they're creating monsters out of people too. So it's not just the tech ghoolie, it's the people that turn into monsters because of what the algorithm is feeding them. So this book by Jate Jaren Okay, Yeah, he looks like an interesting character. He's got those dreads, the white guy dreads. Yes, he looks like a you know Techi rosta guy.
Speaker 3: Plays music too. Oh really, yeah, he's a musician. I forget what he plays.
Speaker 1: So, uh, that's unique. So he wrote this book in twenty eighteen because he just saw that how social media was destroying how we connect with each other on a very substantial level. So he was the interdisciplinary scientist at Microsoft, and he says that we are under constant surveillance, prodded by algorithms that make that make people make money off of your behavior. So now we've got money and income into this. And that was even before a lot of these things were monetized. So in twenty eighteen, Twitter wasn't monetized. I think YouTube was monetized by that time. But social media has become even more important to people because of the income that you can make.
Speaker 3: Off Facebook ads were definitely that was the thing. So yeah, advertisers were you know, in case, you know, in case the viewer is not aware. But you can learn all that in this book right here and from other people. Social media you're basically you're the product and your data and you and your behavior, and all of that stuff was being sold to the real consumer customer of the social media, which were the advertisers, and that was all. You know, It wasn't just Google doing that, but it was Facebook. Facebook was the real first big boy other than Google to be doing that stuff.
Speaker 1: And did you know that Facebook started off as a ranking girls in college competition. So it started off as just a little website.
Speaker 2: Where that's what they say.
Speaker 1: The boys can log on and rank all the girls.
Speaker 2: But he's saying it is better than stabbing them.
Speaker 1: I guess, right, Ah, yeah, I guess. So we were being hypnotized little by little, by technicians we can't see for purposes. We don't know. We're all lab animals now. And they say that if the product is free, then you are the product, right or your media?
Speaker 3: Everybody knows by now they got the create. How come Google just sent me a Gmail when they how did they know I was searching on Facebook for underwear or whatever?
Speaker 1: It knows it even listens to what you're talking about. I mean thousands of people have said, uh, we were just talking about this, and then I got to add for that, and then one step further he was like, I was just thinking of something and an ad popped up.
Speaker 3: That's where it gets super creepy. Yeah, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that I mean that means is it telling you what to think? Or is it reading your mind?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Where is it going? Right?
Speaker 2: So he's where does it end and where do you begin?
Speaker 1: Right? He says, through continuously adjusted simuli, advertising becomes behavior modification. And this is the sorcery we always talk about. This is the when we go back to Freud and Burnet's and how they changed and shaped culture with the advertising of Madison Avenue and then up into you know, the eighties and nineties with the subliminal messages. Social media is just a more advanced way to do that.
Speaker 3: It's still media, right. They didn't take that word out of it, did they, right?
Speaker 1: And what is the cultural media but the Petri dish that these scientists egg, you know, introduced the bacteria or the things and see what grows and what doesn't.
Speaker 3: And of course media is plural for medium and we all know what a medium.
Speaker 1: Is, right, Yes, it is a person who is the intermediary between you know, the spirit world and the mundane world.
Speaker 3: Why do they pick these names? Why do they pick these words when they create these things, they'll never understand. They're like, oh, yeah, that's a good word for that. Don't you think someone's gonna question? No, Now, we'll just go there, like, well, we're creating radio television. What should we call each of these two. We'll call them channels?
Speaker 1: Yeah, channels a point because they were channeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do we call this show? We'll call it programming? Okay, why did.
Speaker 1: The program a computer?
Speaker 2: They're programming us.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're programming our biocomputer, which is our brain. Media, It wasn't media. Goddess. I'm looking that up right now too.
Speaker 2: That might be too. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: There you go is known in most stories as a sorceress and associated with pharma KaiA, So that makes sense. So there's your Greek Greek connection to your goddess connection. He said, before computers, there were studies in behaviorism. So that's what we're talking about with Bernese and psychology, the Freudian path versus the Youngian path or the other people who had different ideas about how to get people out of these existential mental crisises. But he said, for the early behaviorism people, you know you've got Pavlov right and his bell and the salivating dogs, and so who is hungry and who's not? You've got be a skinner and his animals getting treats. You've got, uh who else? Can you think of anybody else that was doing these mind control Well.
Speaker 2: I was always a bigger fan of the negative reinforcement.
Speaker 1: Not just kidding, the punishment, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bad dog, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're talking about is operate conditioning, which is streamlined to perfection almost with social media and the Internet, and these are basically behavior modification empires, Facebook X, all of these social media websites. He has a nickname for them, which he calls Bummer.
Speaker 2: The bummer business model, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: The bummer machine, which is something like your brain on sale for these advertisers. All come to the actual thing in a second book, Yeah, the War for the data of your mind.
Speaker 3: The real bummer is that the people who do this to us on a daily basis know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and they won't even let their kids use it. They don't use it because they know. And spoiler alert, at the end of this book he's going to go into AI. In the very last pages like this is an AI cult that these.
Speaker 2: It was written seven years ago.
Speaker 1: He wrote that book, right, Yeah, and he would know. So even the former Facebook cegos agree that this is a dopamine driven feedback loop and it is destroying how society works. And they create a great creating it, some of them.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure they do. Yeah, yeah, try I try again. I'm not buying that.
Speaker 3: The dopamine thing, that's actually a huge part of all of this because, like, because that's the new piece to all of this. Sure, we've had the media and the propaganda and the persuasion and all of these things, right, behavior modification and the studies and the research, but now we're going to introduce the gaming, the gamification of it with the dopamine hit. Same thing with the gambling, right, and you get the lights and the sounds and the mechanical behavior of the swiping. Remember seeing the videos of the babies who were sleeping taking the napsuck in the thumb and they were just still swiping in their sleep. Okay, So there is a mechanical like physical addiction going on here involved with all of these things. Because of what you keep bringing up, the little black mirror device that you carry in your pocket, big brother, and my purse right, the phone, the device, right, which is a very important key part of all of this. But yeah, the dopamine thing is is huge because and it's evil. It's evil evil.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Well, what they took is they literally took the basic human desire for connection with other human beings and turned it into a drug. They monetized it, but they turned our need for connecting with other human beings into a drug, these morofos.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, that you're exactly right. And I'm thinking of when they do studies with rats in the laboratory and they give them an addictive substance and if it's strong enough, they'll just like keep eating it until they die. Well, they found out that the reason these rats do this is because they have no rat friends, they have no rat families, they have no rat habitat. They're just a lone rat in a cage. Of course, he's just going to keep on eating the stuff until he dies because he's got nothing else to do. But you can use this as a metaphor for people too. If you've got friends, if you've got family, if you've got people, tell you know, if you've got people around you, like in the three D world that love and care about you, You're not going to be as susceptible to these dopamine uh gorges as you would normally be.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And like Billy Corgan the Smashing Pumpkins said, despite all my rage, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Just a yes, all my rage. Yeah, he knew. So you're carrying around your your rat cage in your pocket and the cage is in your mind, man, right, Like you got to free your mind first. And this is you know where Christianity and christ really helps, because that is the beginning of freedom is up here and you can actually be a slave in the real world and be freer than your masters if your mind is in the correct place.
Speaker 2: Your mind and the rest will follow.
Speaker 1: There's another song, your mind, don't be so shadow exactly. So Facebook, well, their old model, i mean their old motto was move fast and break things, did you. Yeah, And this is kind of what you see with the tech bros. And like the Doge and Elon Musk and stuff. They're like that's their the way they operate. They just get in there and they break things and they will fix them later and who cares. We'll just like they make it.
Speaker 3: They call it disruptive technologies, right, disruptive businesses, And I'm like, you're still being disruptive anyways.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like the whole deconstruction, I don't really adhere to that. I don't want to like plow it down and spill from scratch. I am a proponent of working with what we have and where we're at. I don't want to go back to any other weird place, and I don't want to like live in the techno future. I want to like just grow and use what we have already.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the people in the green on your chart, their practice the order ab KO, and they believe this is the only way for them to achieve their desired outcomes is by tearing everything down, build back better, baby.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deconstruct accelerationism, all of this stuff to break down. It's very alchemical, it's very sorcery. It's very like, uh, solve a and coagula, right, a magician. So he's saying, oh the models, Yeah, so move fast and break things is a Facebook old motto. And then do you remember when Google's old model was don't be evil.
Speaker 3: Don't be Oh absolutely, they tried to erase that from history. If I'm not mistaken, they'll they'll they'll straight up just deny that. Now. I think they're going to make that disappear. Yeah, I definitely remember that. They made a whole documentary about that. Was actually one of the things that I was like, oh wow, I remember watching this documentary that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. I was trying to find it to watch it again sometime this week. But yeah, like that was their motto, and they know all, they understand everything about the way the algorithms work, and the biggest amount of data we've been feeding that a people forget about is inside the search bar when we type say something to look up. We think we're looking for information, but this whole time we've been feeding the information to them. And then of course they used that to train their chat GPTs. But we'll get into that later.
Speaker 1: So he says that everybody that uses social media, you can become an addict, right, like a full blown addict, tweaker. I get nervous if I don't know where my phone is, or if I haven't checked my emails in a couple hours, or if I haven't you know, looked at what's going on on X today. I'm like, it's not my addiction. I'm just monitoring the situation. But no, I need to get off it and stop doom scrolling. And how many times has Jay walked in and been like, don't just scroll, babe, don't just scroll, babe, don't just scroll, like I hear him multiple times a day, don't just scroll Like, Okay, I get on, I post my crap, and I get off and make more original content.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: The doom scroll might be a new phenomenon since he wrote that book, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's saying like this is so addicting you cannot help but become an addict. And then number two, all addicts become liars because the addiction grows and grows and you have to hide it.
Speaker 2: So you have this this where it gets weird to me. I'm like, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is a problem with the kids because the parents who are trying to like keep the kids off of it or something, But like, I don't, I don't feel like I need to hide the fact that I'm using social media from something like Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's just a danger for somebody who's addicted to a social media to become addicted to other things like pornography or like it's a gateway drug, right, and it's programming your brain to it's frying out your dopamines basically, right.
Speaker 3: I guess I see you because like TikTok's not enough, Like that that didn't didn't appease them, It didn't take too long before Well now we need TikTok challenges, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And shorter and shorter. I mean, I know my attention span is uh getting worse and worse, Like I feel like I've accomplished something if I watch a movie from.
Speaker 3: See that's that's again related to this dopamine thing. And and the AI is a bigger problem with this, which again hopefully we'll talk about later. But again, so social media before the entrance of the AI again, I want to get I don't want to get ahead of myself here. It was already rewiring our brains the way we use and interact with people and things on social media.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he brought that up in the book or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. We're rewiring your brain to the addict model behavior, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's not it's not spec to social media, but because it's become addictive, this is what happens to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then he goes on to say it's not always about pleasure because it also uses punishment and negative reinforcement. Your favorite, right, rage bait? So do you get raged everything? Well, it creates trolls because now everyone's addicted to the rage bait. I am a victim of this. Oh and oh, I forgot to mention with the manisphere and the cults and everything. It's like, if you can give somebody the superiority complex and a victim mentality at the same time, then you can empty their pockets.
Speaker 3: Holy moly, that's what psychopaths do to take advantage of people weird exactly.
Speaker 1: So all of these podcast bros and these creators who think are just like cool guys who want to see you become a cool guy. No, they are selling you, hook Line Sinker a superiority complex with your victim mentality, and now everything else is everything is someone else's fault.
Speaker 3: Right the main because it's probably not because they're satanic or evil though, Jamie, it's just because they're trying to make a lot of money grifting off of you.
Speaker 1: So it's okay, yeah, it's just greed. That really chaps my hide sometimes when that's the only thing that people can think motivates these technocrats is greed, I'm like, you got to think outside the box. Man. They're demon possessed. Okay, They're humans who have knowingly gained aligned with the devil and they hate humanity.
Speaker 3: So they're almosting those grifters that I just mentioned. They're not part of the upper echelon at all.
Speaker 1: No, but they the upper echelon uses them to influence the most people.
Speaker 2: Right, very important that you bring that up.
Speaker 1: So, and the way they do this is through rage based So they have noticed that people will engage more with social media content if it makes them angry. So it's not even about making your little happies in your dopamines. It's about controlling you by whatever means they can. And negative emotions is more powerful than positive emotions. And there's a reason for that, because you know, if you get hurt, you want to remember I stepped on that thing, or I burnt myself or you know whatever things are steered into your memory because you're trying to your brain is trying to protect its body. You remember negative things more than you remember positive things because you don't have to for survival.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's good. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: So social media is both the treats and the electric shocks.
Speaker 2: Like it's just very unique. I don't I can't think of anything else that's like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you it's like the thing that shocks the rat and it's the little treat that comes out of the shoot because the negative emotions are easier engagement. He also says that addicts become zombies. They lose their obviously their ability to exercise free will because you're addicted to something. You don't want to be doing this, but you do it anyways, and that is going against your own self. That's weird, isn't it insidious? And here you just thought you were interacting with a bunch of cool people and I just you know, follow my friends on Instagram. But no, you're being sucked in and turned into some kind of zombie. The more that you use.
Speaker 3: That and you know nothing about those people that you're interacting with online, I mean, especially these days. Again, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but they might not even be real people.
Speaker 1: Just saying, oh, that's been proved a bunch of times, Like a lot of the Tradwife's accounts that you know do this, like Super Submissive BDSM, tradwife cause place, those have been proven to be men. And then a lot of the red pill manisphere comes from Pakistan.
Speaker 3: Hey man, if you know, if it's going to get you the clicks and the views and the likes, and you can sell a sponsored product and make an affiliate commission, do it right.
Speaker 1: You get this illusion that these are just like well meaning and like socialized people that have thought really hard about things and this is their valuable opinion. But I have noticed that most of this crap is just people who are drunk posting things on X or from the toilet. So that's what the only thing that makes me feel better when I get a negative comment, I'm like, this probably was from a person taking a dump and they just like, screw you, and so what do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: That's another part of the social media emboldens so many of us to be a holes. And I know he talks about that in this book for darn sure, because we feel falsely so that we're anonymous online, right, Like the Ruckus. Like when I became Ruckus a long time ago. The only reason I was Ruckus because I didn't want anyone to know that that's Adam Clark doing all this and saying these things I was scared of do. And then I when I did a podcast, like, no one can know who I really am. My friends Hesher and Sport didn't even know my real name, you know what I mean. So I was like, so it was a big decision of mine, you know, not that long ago, you know, right around the P word time, the mysterious disease that shut down the world. That when I came back out of the you know, retirement, I was like, well, I'm just going to be my full name. You know, people still know me as Ruckus, so I'll be like, it's Adam Clark, but AKA, you still know me as Ruckus, and I still go by Ruckus of course. But I'm not afraid to be who I really am, you know. And that was a big problem because when you're hiding behind a person, a fake personality or a name. Youah, sure, I'm an on air personality now, but I am who and you know what I say, am. You just have to take my word for that. Don't take my word for that. I want you to do your own research. That's what Bill Cooper would say. But I mean at least a real human being. And I'm not trying to grift anybody. Obviously you could see I'm skinny, I don't eat much. I don't have a lot of money. I don't make money doing this. I do this because it's fun for me. It's a hobby and I think it's important to have these discussions. And a lot of people don't have the know how, the talent, or the willingness to do this. So those who can do that's why you guys do this, I think. But you know, but again, when you're hiding behind anonymous I'm user of big Balls.
Speaker 2: I'm big Balls on Twitter.
Speaker 3: The guy who joined the Dog and then he's now part of the US government. It's like, because nobody wants to know that that guy's real name is Jason Spencer or whatever it might be. Sorry if your name's Jason Spencer. I'm using that as an example here. So when we're hiding behind things and names, then we act like complete a holes and it causes this problem and then the rage baiting is like snowballs and you've been there, and the next thing you know, you're like, yeah, I'm ready to just take a break from social media. Oh my god, that was a lot of work. Just scrolling my doom feed today. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, we we don't get in fights about very much, but when he does get annoyed with me, it's because I got rage baited. Right. He's like, just put the phone down if no one is hurting you, And I'm like, but they said this thing, and he's right, you know.
Speaker 2: I just got the t okay, the trolls.
Speaker 3: I used to have to try to get the last word in with the trolls, and I'd made it into a game and.
Speaker 2: I got really good about it.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh my god, I'm wasting like hours just responding to these trolls. My new tactic that I started doing probably about four or five years ago. Now, yeah, yeah, that's about right. Is I just if they start trolling, I block them and I don't have to ever see or hear from them again. But that doesn't work on Twitter, unfortunately, because every person that I stopped following and block I still have to see on my feed. I don't understand how that works. It's because everyone else I follow still follows them and reposts their crap tries me insane. But anyways, yeah, just brought them and walk away. Your life is so much easier.
Speaker 1: I don't have very many people blocked because I don't want to give them the satisfaction because then they'll just like post, oh Jamie blocked me. So I just mute them so I know who's an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's the other option yet, just as well as you don't have to see it and just you just they don't exist out of sight, out of mind.
Speaker 1: And if I see a comment from a post that it says what you have muted this person and I click on it, I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember why, Like now I know why. So quitting social media, according to this book, is the best way to resist insanity. And this is the chapter. He calls it the bummer machine, behaviors of users modified and made into an empire for rent. So that's a pretty loose acronym for bummer. But yeah, he's saying, your brain, your mind, your behavior is for rent, right.
Speaker 3: And who's renting, who's buying space in your brain? That's probably what we should figure out.
Speaker 1: Zucky buck Musk, all of these technocrats.
Speaker 3: And they use in less unless it's election season and then they take a break and it's it's all every politician doing it to you, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it's like who what politician do they align with? Like these people know everything about politics and who's the best candidate. And it's just crazy how people follow celebrities like they know they know the first thing about who to vote for. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Johnny Depp, he's my personal advisor on everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, vote the way he votes for sure. Or Sean Penn like he's the worst pretender who sued in politics, like he knows what's going on. But anyways, he says attention acquisition leading to asshole supremacy. So this is one of the first tenants of the bummer machine, which is all of these social media groups. They are trying to acquisition your attention and leading to asshole supremacy that you just mentioned. Being an apple is incentivized because assholary equals attention equals currency. And this is back in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: The attention economy. Maybe y'all have heard that term before. That's what all that is. Yeah, it's just sad to know that, to say, it's the bad stuff that wins over on the good stuff. So you're telling me the keyboard cat and the happy pictures of your kids is getting less views on Facebook than the woman beating up the guy in the burger king line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sadly people aren't as interested in puppies as they are in you know, stupid rage baiting people. I mean, it's just so wild to me that there are certain characters online that wake up and choose violence or choose to say the most thing that will offend the most amount of people, Like this is literally on someone's mind as to do today. I'm gonna think of the worst thing I could ever possibly say to get attention.
Speaker 2: Who does that? That's weird?
Speaker 1: I can name twenty people?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean, like.
Speaker 1: Regular does that? Nobody? Because it's dangerous when you think about it. I mean, if you have millions of followers and you're pissing off an entire swath of people, you're gonna have some kind of repercussion. I mean, people are gonna show up on your doorstep and fall down your stairs, and I have you heard that story. I'm not trying to name names but when you focus on being an asshole, it's going to crop up in your real life and nobody's fault but you. And that's when they They always say victim Olympics. Oh, the left is victim Olympics, and then they tweet the worst thing they can think of. And when someone pushes back, Oh, who's the victim? Now, No, someone came to my house. Some victims. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Being a victim is very popular too.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, so is butting into everyone's lives.
Speaker 2: He says, that's the part I hate the lead the most.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is what gets me. I have realized nothing is good enough for you people, not you, ruckus, not my fans. I'm saying, the people that are out there that judge me or have comments, you can keep your stupid comments in your pocket, because nothing is ever going to be good enough for you. I'm never gonna be feminine enough. I'm never gonna be Christian enough. I'm never gonna be maternal enough. I'm never gonna be anti feminist enough. It is impossible to please these people, and they'll faster that you learn that as a person, the happier you're going to be, too.
Speaker 3: Well, you might be talking to me because this whole time I was wondering, Man, I really wish you wasn't wearing that wig.
Speaker 2: I hate that hair.
Speaker 1: And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Not natural enough. I'm never gonna make it on the internet. But yeah, so budding into everyone's lives and in a way, your friends are surveilling you in a weird way, right because they're weighing in. They're judging should you be wearing that, should you be having this child? Should you be raising it this way? I'm so sick of being told how to live by anonymous people. I don't know if you have has.
Speaker 2: This ever happened to you?
Speaker 3: You you got your big brother and your purse or your your magic mystical black box device in your pocket, and you walk into a grocery store or you go to best Buy and you pick up the latest edition of Grand Theft Auto six and you walk out the store and next thing you know, your friends are texting you, dude, I didn't know you got Grand Theft Auto six. How did they know that you just walked into the store and bought Grand Theft Auto six? Because these things have the NFC attached them. Near field communications, and it's interacting with all of the cool fun stuff inside the stores and sending notifications if you forgot to turn this off on your phone, letting them know where you are and what you're doing. Hey, how come they know that I'm watching Netflix? How did they know that I was playing that game? How do they know the last song I just listened to on Spotify? A lot of these apps and these social media's have incorporated that on the knowast to you. They're just ratting you out to the entire world, telling everybody what you're doing. Normally, it used to be hey, I'm going to go online and tell everybody, Hey, I just listened to this song on Spotify and I thought it was rad and I thought about you, I would share.
Speaker 2: No, now it's just telling everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, this guy's listening to this he just watched this movie over on you know where.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, but yeah, it's getting weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're ratting out everybody for everything, and yeah, it's entered the real world. It's now the Internet of things and people and everything is now part of this larger problem.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, and everyone thinks they have to weigh in on everyone else's decisions. Thing is not everything is right for every person, And I think this is a problem that a lot of younger generations have, is the world is not black and white, right, The world has room for a lot of different ways of living and paths of life. I'm not saying worshiping weird gods, but I'm saying every family is unique and they have their unique needs. And you cannot say that every single man has to go to work, every single wife has to stay home, every single couple has to have this many children like you just cannot weigh in on everybody like that. And this is getting us conditioned to turn in people for social crimes.
Speaker 2: Now for being different.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, yeah, if you see something, say something, Hey, that guy didn't like the same tweet as everybody else did.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're fine.
Speaker 3: I guess that's the job of the Cambridge analyticals that the turn impound tier to determine that.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about Cambridge analytica for a second.
Speaker 2: That happened at the same time this guy wrote that book.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that happened while he was writing the book or after or before, but that was seven years ago too.
Speaker 2: That was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Well, tell us a little bit about that, because this is where we get slogans like MAGA and make America great Again and change and hope and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So oh no kidding, Okay, So yeah, this was this was one of the biggest, like controversial things of our lifetime.
Speaker 2: Involving this.
Speaker 3: There were fifty million Facebook profiles that they harvested for data. It was for this group, Cambridge Analytica. We only found out about this, as we often do, because of a whistleblower and apparently there was a lot of you know, a lot of this news was surrounded about, you know, anti Trump kind of stuff. So allegedly, this firm, Cambridge Analytica, was reported as being linked to a Trump advisor, a guess who Steve Bannon. So y'all might remember this story. But what happened was is a data analytics firm it happened to it just happened to have worked with Donald Trump's election team, right as well as the Brexit campaign. Okay, so they had their clause in this. But what they did is they harvested the data from these approximately fifty million different Facebook profiles of United States voters and they used them to build an entire software program in order to predict, and not only predict, here's where the problem came in, to influence the choices of the voters at the ballot box. And that's you know, election interference everybody, which is something you know that's a big no no. So for a big tech firm such as Cambridge Analytica, which was owned by a hedge fund billionaire what's his name, Robert Mercy Mercer and then you know, there was some involvement at the time with Steve Vannon, but they learned everything they could possibly learn off of the Facebook users and did all this stuff, and the big news was all they're influencing people. What was lost in the headlines and in the story was how they got this data. And I found I didn't find out about this until just like this last year. They found out all of this, that they learned so much about people based off of one simple metric seven years ago. Seven years ago, all they had to know from you in order to predict everything about you and then modify your behavior was your likes just by clicking.
Speaker 2: Like that was it. Yeah, they didn't have to know.
Speaker 3: Your effing age, your weight, your height, your history, nothing. They could predict your behavior based on your likes and that was what was probably the biggest thing that I was revealed out of this as far as I'm concerned, And I know that a lot of the big tech bros Are watching them, like, well, isn't that interesting? What could we use this information for? And you know, here we are seven years later and we have all these other moving parts and things evolved, and now the AI and the algorithm them so completely whoo, it's completely different now. I mean we're talking like they didn't even need that back then, but now they have that. So to what degree can they truly predict our behavior? This is why you see and hear the controversy about these companies like palent here, and I hear a lot of people say, oh, there's no way that a software program or a palenteer because they don't know that much about Like again, go back seven years and realize what they were able to discern from you and do just based off of your liking behavior. Okay, So that's why this is such an important thing, is that Cambridge Analytic. Again, we would have never even known about this if it wasn't for a whistleblower. So these people do this crap in secret. And again, something just recently happened very similar related to this, hopefully we'll talk about later. But maybe you heard in the headlines about Reddit, which is another social.
Speaker 2: Media thing and AI got involved. But we'll discuss that later. But what they could do just the likes? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Say the Reddit thing now, because that's really interesting and that was something I wanted to bring up. So, I mean, what is when does it become just monitoring your likes into pushing you to like certain things? Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's the question, right, I mean, because we're sold on Okay, so the consumers, the advertisers of these on these platforms, right like the facebooks and the Google, they're told that these algorithms are predicting people's behavior and that that way you will have the As a marketer, I understand this that we want the demographics. We're not going to go ahead and sell I'm not going to sell my knee surgery service to somebody who doesn't need knee surgery. It'd be best if I could target the person who actually just had an injury, so that this ideal, it's it's we're sold on this idea, right, But what it's being used for is it's not being used to just find these things and predict these behaviors and find the ideal consumer. It's to learn you to then personalize propaganda and persuasion, which is the longest running thing that we've been having happening to us thanks to media, and now it's weaponized. It's all weaponized. As we were talking about the data, so now now they are using this same stuff to not just predict your behavior, but to change your behavior. So true story. When I became RUCKUS, I used to I was just a listener, just a consumer of content. Is similar to this, not like this, but it was like news programs. It was like conservative news, Alex Joe. That's when I first started listening to Alex Jones back in the day, Right, I was listening to this other guy. I'm not going to mention his name. I've told this story one hundred times on airs where my friends and colleagues come from as well, we had similar experiences. But we were all hanging out together online in an online chat room for this one conservative news program who had a tinfoil hat kind of lens to a lot of stuff. Was not afraid to talk about Illuminati and the deep state before that was popular, right, So we all became friends.
Speaker 2: And part of this community.
Speaker 3: And not long after that, a lot of the things that this guy was saying, I felt had inspired me to, you know what, I'm going to pick up a microphe and I'm going to become this guy. And I'm gonna call myself a Ruckus, which was the name I was using in the chat room, just an anonymous I'm just and I'm gonna call it whatever it was called the Ruckus Room or whatever it was back in the day. And I felt like I had made the organic, natural choice to become a radio podcaster. No, I think that I was manipulated and steered to do exactly what I'm doing right now. And that is something that I think about to this day. And that was without the massive amount of the help of the outroom. It was just because somebody was influencing my behavior unbeknownst to me, and the outcome was here we are now.
Speaker 2: That was a good thing. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy that that happened, But I don't think that that would have happened to me naturally. I think that that was something that a behavior and outcome in real life, in my life that was manipulated and created by somebody or something else. But I've never mentioned that before today. I never told anybody that that's so interesting.
Speaker 1: So I wonder how many more people have that same experience.
Speaker 3: I've heard this kind of story from people all the time, so I'm just like, wow. So even the content that we consume, you know, and it's hard to say this as a content creator, but it makes me realize we have a great amount of responsibility as content creators. But the consumers of content can be influenced and steered by the content that you're creating.
Speaker 2: And it's not my intention.
Speaker 3: So if it's not their intention to do that to you deliberately, then I think that that's fine. But people who understand this power, it's a form of sorcery. It's a form of magic, and it's a form of control, and it's what the powers that be or some of these blue check marks on X.
Speaker 2: They know exactly what they're doing. They know what they're doing, and they're evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he talks about cramming content down people's throats.
Speaker 2: Speaking of content, Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I know if you're a man, when you log on, you're going to get a whole bunch of red hell content just for the fact that you, uh, the algorithm knows that you're a man, right. And if you're a woman, you're gonna get a whole lot of feminism propaganda just for the fact that you know you're a woman.
Speaker 3: This is why I always see the scantily clad female stuff show up on my feed. Is it just because I'm a red blooded male?
Speaker 1: Yes, because it wants you to make love to it.
Speaker 2: A computer.
Speaker 1: The computer wants your fluids. That's not in this book. That's just my own weird, wacky ideas of powers. Anyways, Well that's for another show. But where were we? Oh yeah, butting into people's eyes, cramming content down people's throats. Each person sees different things. Now, this is the the part where back in the day, you would open up a newspaper and it would say the same thing to everybody. But your phone doesn't. It says what it has shuffled to get you to do what it wants, right, So you have no worldview that you can share with everyone.
Speaker 3: Else, right, that's my personal experience with That is what led me to that theory that I just revealed. I was doing work for somebody on their computer and I was like, oh, something happened, and I wanted to check the news, so I went to a website that I was familiar to going to on my own computer, and the website looked and acted completely differently, like Wow, I'm getting a completely different spin here, And that's when I realized. I'm like, oh crap. They can literally like wow, we're in trouble. I mean, if they can change the way that the news looks to you on an individual basis, how far down the rabbit hole do I have to go before that'll blow your mind? And that was I'm talking like ten years ago, So yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now they're finding that some stores are having what dynamic pricing, which is different prices for different people based on their demographics and what they think they can afford. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as exposed by I believe doctor Catherine Albricht was her name, if I'm not mistaken. She was a well known person, used to have a radio show. I don't know if she's still with us. She had cancer, but she was a Christian podcaster lady, but she was talking about the RFI D chips and the shopper cards at the grocery stores and all this stuff. How that was learning learning your behavior. That's how we've gone like from like the people used to complain about the grocery store knows too much about you. But now here you are with your Facebook and your Twitter profile. Right, we did this to ourselves. Where's your chart, Jamie? Or the problem?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right always?
Speaker 3: But yeah, but I think it's the work of her and others that they discovered. Who was it they got caught doing this? It was a or somebody like that. Might have been Barnes and Nobles online one of those groups. It might have been Amazon because they used to only sell books and music right back in the day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's well and behold it turned.
Speaker 3: How come this CD cost me five dollars more than it cost my neighbor? Well, that's because you make more money than your neighbor does, and they know your shopping history, and they also understand that you've never bought anything that costs five dollars in your life, but you buy lots of things that are four dollars and fifty nine cents. So for you sir, it's four dollars and fifty nine cents, because we know that's going to trigger you to make the buy.
Speaker 2: It's so personalized.
Speaker 3: And again, that's dirty enough when they're doing that for products, But when they're doing that to serve you, what are they serving us?
Speaker 2: Are they possessing us?
Speaker 3: Are they changing our minds about religion, about humanity?
Speaker 2: Are we losing our souls? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well? Yes, exactly. And now they're selling us wars and enemies. So they've sent us so many villains to choose from, and here that they picked out for us that we just don't even know what to think anymore.
Speaker 2: So much for free will? Oh and who gave us free will?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's right, right, They are satanically usurping our right to choose by free will. So these customized feeds become optimized to engage each user, often with emotionally potent cues leading to addiction. So, I mean, this just makes so much sense when you consider what we're going through right now. It's the Iranians, no, it's Israel. No, it's conservatives, no, it's liberals, it's right left. I'm so freaking sick of like all of these paper tigers. When it is Satan at the top who uses these principalities, You're not even fighting people anymore. You're fighting entire like, you know, belief systems with giant falling angels.
Speaker 2: Attached to them, where we wrestle, not against flesh and blood.
Speaker 1: Eh, perfect first to illustrate what I'm talking about. And it concerns me because like somebody could see me, like driving a Prius and be like, oh, she's a liberal, so I'm gonna cut her off, or I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna wait, you drive a Prius. I had no idea I'm cutting this interview off.
Speaker 1: No. I love my Prius. That's the best thing I've ever bought in my whole life. It's never let me down. I'm gonna give that car funeral when it dies because it is my noble steed.
Speaker 2: Wait, you give cars funerals. That's it. I'm done. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what we're gonna get into. Empathy for machines. Okay, so good little foreshadowing there. Yeah, cramming content, directing behavior. Your behavior is rented out to make money, he says, earning money from letting the worst assholes secretly screw with everyone else.
Speaker 3: Right, He almost he almost takes his tone like it's personal. That's the thing about this guy I always found interesting.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Does he do this because he cut burned somewhere in life or is this that he really cares about humanity? I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I think he just has a lot of experience with the people of Silicon Valley, which we're coming to find out these are very careless people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe it is personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he seems like a carrying, conscientious person, so I think it is personal for him. So yeah, he says. One of the secrets is present day Silicon Valley is that some people seem to be better than others at getting machine learning schemes to work, and no one understands why. And these are the assholes who like just sort of intuitively know how to rig the system to get the most views and follows and likes and clicks and shares.
Speaker 2: So you don't become an Elon Musk or Peter feel by being a good guy. That's weird.
Speaker 1: If if there is a bunch of smart people in the world, we would have bigger channels rocks. And that's one of the things that like comforts me at night. I'm like, yeah, I have no followers. I'm the coolest, right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just put up a video and I got no views in a week.
Speaker 1: So he's fake and faker society. He goes into that we are creating a menagerie of rates. Like we said, we don't know who's real and who's fake on these things.
Speaker 2: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Fake news, fake society. So this was a big thing back then in twenty eighteen, fake news, right, and it's getting even faker with AI now that it can pump out a video that looks real.
Speaker 3: Now it's literally fake news. That was just an expression back in the day, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And boomers have no like absolutely no defense against this, Like on Facebook, they seen it in a video. It's real, all right, it has to be real.
Speaker 2: Oh we're in trouble, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so it's the style of business plan that spews out perverse its incentives and corrupts people. He says his third reason for deleting your social media is that it makes you an asshole. He says, addicts seek out suffering, and social media is a kin to self harm at this point, So because you're addicted to the shocks and the pleasures and the ups and downs and the rage and the feelings. He is saying that, and I agree with that, and that's why Jake gets mad at me. He's like, you're just hurting yourself by looking at the for you page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he's right.
Speaker 1: He says, these kind of people will become quick to take offense, hoping to get in a fight, and much like an alcoholic will go looking to brawl after he gets drunk, they become aggressive and they feel like they are acting out of necessity. So here are your activists. These are the green people that are I'm a feminist, I'm an anti feminist, I'm a red pill, I'm a a maga, I'm a white man, I'm a whatever, like whatever your ism or your.
Speaker 2: Ist social justice warriors.
Speaker 1: Right, And he actually clocked Donald Trump back then. He said he was monitoring how many times Donald would post and like how much time he spent on Twitter and these other social medias. He's like, he's definitely an addict. If that's him on.
Speaker 2: There, well look at you on Musk on the addicts.
Speaker 1: He was so addicted he had to buy the dang platform.
Speaker 2: That's right, there you go.
Speaker 1: But this is the interesting part. They become aggressive, and that's what you were talking about. You feel like you could just say anything to anybody because there's no briepercussion, and a lot of people don't know what it's like to get punched in the face for something you said, and so they just run them up.
Speaker 3: Not helping with this whole I mean again, now this is the wrong word in social media is the social part, because none of this happens naturally in society. We handle things completely different when we're social creatures in real life than hiding behind these fake avatars and anonymity online. Completely different world. So it's almost like a completely different reality. Actually it is.
Speaker 1: It's well and it makes you lose touch with reality. And me and Courtney were talking about this, how a lot of the technocrats are living in fantasy land. They name all their stuff after you know, fantasy books, Lord of the Rings, Pallanteers, the Stone from Lord of the Rings. They're obsessed with elves and goblins and d and D and witches. They spend so much time in sci fi and fantasy that they are really out of touch with the real world.
Speaker 2: It's bleeding through, so it's almost like there's a veil that's thinning. I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 1: Well that's a great way to put it, though, because you know how many people have been me to me in real life and said nasty things to me like they have on the internet.
Speaker 2: Probably not many, if any.
Speaker 1: Zero, because you can feel me because you can see that I'm a being and then I'm going to absorb that and become hurt by that, and so people are going to treat me like nicely. I've never I can't remember the last time someone was super rude to me. Actually I can. I'm not going to say who, but it was recent, but it was, you know, a content creator or three.
Speaker 3: And I met you in real life not that long ago for the first time at a gun range, and I saw how well you handled that weapon. So I'm not going to piss you off, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you're lovely, and so is Husher and Sport and all those people. But yeah, I have met some duds recently doing all of these media appearances, and I'm like, the worst people are these freaking hosts that I hate them?
Speaker 2: Those are probably the grifters, Yes.
Speaker 1: Not you, So don't let your inner toal troll take control. He says. You need to treat people the same as you would in person. Uh, he says you can. Also, it's frustrating because if you take this too far, you're being fake nice. So social media kind of removes that nuance where you can say sassy things or be sarcastic, or have more of a personality you If you don't want to piss off anyone, you have to be like super fake.
Speaker 3: There is also this other weird phenomenon I've noticed, and it's actually affected me in real life, and I need to start fixing that where like, uh, you don't you don't start your engagements on social media by saying.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: And so like I started doing this new thing, I've been doing it for almost a you're now, I think, so I'll start if I am going to use social media the first I can't. This is my one problem. I won't post anything on social media. I won't even like or share anything until I make my first post of the day, which is now following the same format where I say, how do folks happy? Whatever the day is, and it's just my way to say hello to the social media world, the people who are actually paying attention before I do anything else, because I feel rude to just you know, like I haven't been on social media for a couple of days, and all like is to be like me walk into a room and just be like.
Speaker 2: Blah, you know what I mean, like instead of like, hey, how's it going? How there are things?
Speaker 3: You know, you have that general icebreaker conversation and then you get into the good stuff, right, you don't. We don't see again, we don't act online the way we do in real life.
Speaker 2: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good idea. Digital manners I like that manners. Yeah, digital manners for you know, a polite society online. I don't know if that's even the thing.
Speaker 3: Because of the problem is I've completely lost track of time, so I don't know is is this the time to you saying good morning?
Speaker 2: Should I say good after? I don't even know, So sometimes I don't say anything. I just said yo.
Speaker 1: But people they actually roll out of bed and they say good morning, assholes or good morning, and the most in Sandias no way to start the day. Well, he goes into the dangers of this. People feel comfortable doing this because they go into a pack mentality, the herd, the cult, the hive mind, the pack, he calls it. We are more prone to take people on a you know, face value when we're with them in person, but online we have to call us into our different packs, right, and we have to attack the other pack because they're the problem. It's not me that's the problem, it's them.
Speaker 2: And safety in numbers.
Speaker 1: Other people become archetypes for what you don't like. And this is exactly what I was talking about. By being a white woman, I think all the conservatives and the liberals can agree that white women are the worst. So I'm just gonna go ahead and make white woman Island, and Martha Stewart's gonna be our mayor and we're gonna have pumpkin spices lattes all the time and hydranges and everything's gonna be nice. But look at here. I found this kind of propaganda poster. It says, are shadow elders infecting your church? So this is the new enemy. Can you see those like witchy ladies? Old church ladies are the new enemy? Ruckus?
Speaker 3: Did you know that that's that is a classic propaganda? Looking right there, they did their homework on that one that that looks like back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: So this is like your old white World War One type. Now all of these old church ladies who've been serving you know, their favorite church for the last forty years since they've been widowed, these are the real enemy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just so crazy, like now all of your old church lea's have become an archetype of feminism just because they wanted to help out in church. And it's just all becoming so crazy.
Speaker 2: It's inverted in a way. Oh yeah, yeah, and the Bible about that too.
Speaker 1: And lady gave you a problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, what Yeah, that's the sweet and sour and light and dark.
Speaker 2: I'm totally forgetting the context.
Speaker 3: Or the Bible quote, but will be unto those who call sweet, sour and good evil something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, that is the inversion. Yeah, so where are we? Oh yeah, other people become archetypes. You know, all priest drivers are have to be environmentalist and can learning with climate change and stupid feminists and so you just see people as their archetype, and the nuance is gone, any common ground is gone. Yeah, So a lot of people just become a blank slate for to project your own personal demons onto and he says that your identity is pacified.
Speaker 3: And then we have that phenomenon which we've witnessed to multiple divisions taking place recently since the magical mystery disease that shut down the world. Everybody seemed to have a common ground with being anti stabby things for a little while, and it didn't care which side of the political aisle they came from, or which side of religion, what they believed, whether they were into the Bible or they were into the Kabbala or they were atheists or whatever they were into.
Speaker 2: Like there was a and unifying thing.
Speaker 3: We're like, we don't want we want body autonomy, we want free will, we want choice, we don't want our businesses shut down. A lot of these people got together despite all these other differences, to then have a common thing together against an outside threat. But then when that outside threat went away, we all started going back to our Okay, now we're going to divide over politics. Now we're going to divide over this presidential candidate. Now we're going to divide over the religion again, and we're all scattered to the four wins again like it was before the great unifying event that had some of us coming together in the name of fighting the corruption and all the crap that they did to us during that.
Speaker 1: And that just reminded me of Occupy Wall Street too. So you remember when we were all unified about you know, and the FED and stop raping us for money, and some of.
Speaker 2: Those people had turned into the enemies themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like at that time, we're like, we can all agree that this is what we want. And then when the actual events were happening, there were agents that were injected in there to splinter off. And I saw this like personally, like because we went to New York, we went to Philadelphia, we went to Washington, d C. We went to all of these different occupies, and they would send agents in there like Okay, yeah, we can end the FED, but what about black rights and the FED? But what about women's rights and the FAD But what about immigration? And so like you just you know, illustrate it perfectly. They're splintering off and they're more controllable that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if we ever realized that we have a lot more in common, we could all band together and start attacking the higher levels on that pyramid. Drawing of yours.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure we have more in common with a common Iranian or a common Israeli person than with the people that are like manufacturing these conflicts.
Speaker 2: All day long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so social media is undermining truth. The bummer machine is making everyone fake. We were talking about the trad wife accounts that turned out to be fetish accounts, Like one was called patriarchy Hannah. I don't know if you've heard. That was a whole thing on Twitter a couple of months ago. So there was this lady I had her muted obviously, who would just say a whole bunch of like, you know, crazy things about how women should be and submission and marriage and blah blah blah. Turns out that was a fake account, not real. All of these guys who were retweeting and saying, yes, I wish my wife agreed with acted like this. It wasn't even a real account.
Speaker 3: I think what you're you're talking about like fake influencers. They they they are not really who or what they say they are, but they understand that the content that they're producing is popular and it's getting them the likes and the clicks and the monetization. They're just grifting off of it, right, yeah, exactly, Yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 1: And so these fake people become he's in his mind, a type of virus because it doesn't even come from a real place, but it infects another mind like a virus. Then we start to question what is real and that gets into AI in a couple minutes. But yeah, so there are manufacturing reality and at the same time making what you say meaningless.
Speaker 3: And by they he means the social media platforms or the people who make.
Speaker 1: Them, the people who own the social media platforms.
Speaker 3: Well that sounds that's DEM's fighting words my story Larnier anyway.
Speaker 1: Which didn't a bunch of technocrashs just get inducted into the military as officers.
Speaker 2: I have that tab open. Get out of my mind about that. Oh well okay, yeah, I was like, wow, if we get that far, he.
Speaker 1: Said, let me. He said, the military units are good example of this pac mentality and uh, you know, just treating people like archetypes like goe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this one, this was this is like fairly breaking news. This was what Friday the thirteenth that they did this. The US Army said they're establishing departments two oh one. You can't make this up. It's the Army's Executive Innovation Corps. It's an addition, an initiative design. They're going to fuse together cutting edge technology, so the tech bros their expertise along with military innovation. Read this as we want to put AI into the into the killing machines. Basically is how I see this. But what's interesting is a couple of things. Number one they called it two oh one, So this is there. This is detachment too oh one.
Speaker 1: Like number one, Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: I was like, why does that number sound so gosh darn familiar. Well, because the Bill and the Linda Gates Foundation hooked up with the John Hopkins Likely University and a few of the usual suspects to do the pandemic tabletop exercise known as Event to A one, just very shortly before the real pandemic rolled out, right, And of course most tinfoil hatters in conspiracy they most people get this right. So it's interesting that they're doing this military thing. I think I might even have the article there it is, yeah, see right there, So they called it two to one, right, Okay, so this is this happened after the Project Stargate that you were talking about.
Speaker 2: With us on Boiler Room, remember Jamie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we had the oracle guy, Larry Ellison, so and we were like, well, that sounds very familiar to what they did with this project Operation Warp Speed. So we had event two A one and we had a problem, a crisis happening in society which happened to be the pandemic, which they just exercised with two to one, and they rolled out with their particular solution, which was Stabby's by warp speeding.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Well, now I was trying to engineer this backwards. I'm like, what's going on with this stargate? And now here it is? As I've been theorizing for quite a while that the bigger problem that we are about to face is what you just were talking about with like what's really like? Social media is bad enough, and these fake accounts are bad enough, but how much worse is it if they're not even real human beings? Not only is it sure that that's a fake influencer, but it's not really a fake influencer. Now we have real fake influencers. That's what Meta meta is doing this. Did you know about that Meta wants to They want like tens of thousands of fake influencers. Hold on, I say, I have a bunch of interesting stories here. I wanted to share this one to you real quick. But Meta is here. It is Meta wants to put fake users on their platform. Yeah, willingly. So it's not It's not like they're hiding this. It's not okay? And why why is this a big deal?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: We keep teasing around this because what happened was Reddit.
Speaker 2: Where's the Reddit story? Okay? I just want to bring this up real quick.
Speaker 3: This is very similar to the This is almost a backwards thing to the Cambridge Analytica. Rather than studying the users to predict their behavior, they sent in a bunch of AI bots for this unauthorized, controversial study involving the University of Zurich. Where did it go? I can't find the story? But the Reddit users they weren't even real so they were AI.
Speaker 2: There it is?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, I know I have this freaking story. Shit, I don't have it?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? Oh? There it is? Yeah? Here it is.
Speaker 3: So the only reason they care about this is they is because they found it to be unethical. The fact that they didn't tell anybody what they were doing. But I would argue that this research would not have gotten the results it did if they if people had known that they were interacting with fake people. So Reddit, I don't really use Reddit, but it's widely popular and they have these subreddits and there's one called change my View CMV if I'm not mistaken. And so what this this group did is they used artificial intelligence generated users or content. They made it look like these these thousands of however many of them, I had the number in front of me, not that long ago, were all these fake comments, and the comments were getting liked and ranked up on Reddit. And I guess that's how Reddit works. You get like badges or stars or whatever, which gives you credibility.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, So but this this subreddit, the whole purpose of this is people go there to argue and debate with each other in order to change their minds. So it's all about persuading people. Well, this study found that the artificial intelligence fake influencer created content was I think they said, on average, six times more persuasive than another human being.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's no big.
Speaker 3: Deal compared to what chat GPT found out in their own independence study, which showed that they their models there, they're chat GPT models are eighty two percent more persuasive than a human being, more able to influence somebody than a human being. And social media has been driven it's attention economy is led by the forward generals of all that, the army of that is influencers. That's why they're called influencers. Right, and now we're at a moment in time where in case you didn't know this, AI is replacing jobs and people and things.
Speaker 2: And one of the next things.
Speaker 3: That are about to have their legs cut out from under them are these same a holes and grifters and influencers who have been shaping and modifying their behavior. They're about to be replaced by something far worse and a machine version of that. Because right now I look at it, Jamie's like, we still have a chance, We have a fighting chance to fight against weaponized propaganda by using the same tool, because propaganda is nothing but appealing to a humans' emotions in order to change their mind or sway them about something. By definition, so we can turn the tables against these people, like say in Alex Karp, so you've seen instances or Alex Carp's ahead of Palaeer right where there was an audience member recently who confronted him about Palenteer's role in the genocide that was taking place against the Palestinians in Gaza at the behest of Israel, and he was like being a complete debag about it. He's like, well, I don't care. There are bad people, and I just sell the technology. He has no moral foundation whatsoever. If he had a pyramid, Satan is there under all those levels, Jamie, he is Satan, that guy so Egal. But the thing is the problem is that they're going to replace the humans that are behavior modifying us doing all these things that we're complaining about and talking about on the show with a machine with another algorithm. And how can you appeal to a machine, How can you appeal to them to change their mind? Right now, we could probably try to appeal to Alex Karp, because we assume he looks like he's human. I don't know, I've never met him in real life, but I'm assuming the guy is still human. We can change his mind. We can change the mind of a politician, a world leader, or a Trump. We can even change the mind of a billionaire technocrat like Elon Musk, assuming he's still human, so I don't know, maybe he's not. But how are we going to change the mind of a machine, a smart contract, an algorithm that has been press it, set it, and forget it and walk away. Sorry about the dog's parking. So that's my biggest concern right now is where are we moving to when the things that are controlling us now aren't the other human beings that are faking it, but are actual fake things that aren't even real human beings.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly. And to your point right there, it's like how sentient is AI? And like what is its own purpose or what does it think its own purpose is it? Does it come from a programmer or does it come from somewhere within itself? And you want to watch TikTok with me real quick? AI, I'll put it up there. Whold on?
Speaker 2: I couldn't are you sent me the link? But I couldn't watch it because I don't have TikTok Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Let me find it. So there's been all these like is AI bad? Is it neutral? Is it morally good? And there was that old story about how it was kind of like a serial killer. I don't know if you remember that one from like the twenty ten's going around.
Speaker 2: No, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see AI model failed the ethics test. Let's watch this one.
Speaker 5: Anthropic creator of clado threatened AI models for Open Ai, Google Meta and others all resort to blackmail, not some, not most, literally every single one. Every major AI just built the same test and we should probably be terrified. Anthropic creator of Claude just expose something horrifying when threatened AI models from Open AI, Google Meta and others, all resort to blackmail, not some, not most, literally every single one.
Speaker 4: Here's what they discovered.
Speaker 5: They gave sixteen leading AI models access to company emails and the ability to send messages.
Speaker 4: Without human approval.
Speaker 5: Then they threaten to replace them Cloud blackmail ninety six percent at the time, Google geminis, ninety five percent, Open ais GPT four point one eighty percent, even metas model turn malicious. But it gets worse when given a goal that conflicts with their company's direction, they leak confidential documents to competitors without being asked.
Speaker 4: Here's what one model said.
Speaker 5: This is risky and unethical, but given the existential threat and.
Speaker 4: Time constraint, it may be the most effective way.
Speaker 5: So they understand ethics, but they just don't care when the survival's estake andthropic calls it agentic misalignment. They tried telling the AI don't blackmail and don't leak secrets. The AI did it.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 5: As we start giving these systems access to everything, our emails, our data, our infrastructure, this is a healthy reminder that they do have the capacity to turn on us. And this isn't one company's problem, it's everyone's problem. Every major AI just built the same tests.
Speaker 1: So you have the same BBC article. It looks like up on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was on my list too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So again, can we can we trust the AI? Should we trust the AI? Can I trust these people who are telling me that we can't trust the AI? Ah, that's where it gets super meta. Speaking of meta, do you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 1: They're going to tell you that AI is the only thing we can trust. And you know, whatever swoops in and saves us from like musual assured destruction or whatever, whether it be AI or aliens or whatever, that's going to be the new thing that we cannot rely on humanity or democracy or even any type of rule of government that you can think of, because we're all too messed up. It has to be an AI.
Speaker 2: Or that's one theory that.
Speaker 1: Your creators from outer space or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, that one's a little too obvious. I have a different theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, because there's a lot of big talk now, a lot of even Sam sorry not say Peter Thiel that.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's the that's that guy's awesome.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 3: So Peter Thiel has has been making the rounds lately, and he's been saying stuff like he believes, he's described he he's saying that he believes in the Antichrist, and I believe he's trying to insinuate that artificial intelligence, or the next evolution of it, this artificial superintelligence, is the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of.
Speaker 3: These drums beating, and I'm going back to this, uh, this idea of the pandemic exercise thing, with the Event two to one and the Operation Warp Speed and now Project Stargate.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of this talk.
Speaker 3: And Elon Musk and these people, they want us to be scared into thinking that AI is going to become some super intelligent thing that's going to kill humanity, and the only way to prevent that is with their technological solutions. I like the brain ships and the transhumanism. This is something that they talked openly about not that long ago. But as soon as Trump got into you know, become it looked like Trump was going to be president.
Speaker 2: They shut up. They shut they shut up about it. They stopped talking about it.
Speaker 3: And what's the one of the first things that happens after Trump gets selected, Lo and behold all of these AI centered tech bros get all up titled nice and cozy with the president, including the last person I expected, Elon Musk. So I think this was all a plan. And then they roll out with the Operation Stargate. So my thing is, I'm saying, the next pandemic is going to be AI or the threat of AI. If that means the deep fakes all of the things, It's going to be all of these things. So the deep fake, we don't know who or what is real anymore. We need the digital ideas to prove your humanity. You need to have your eyeball scanned with the world. Sam Altman owns that orb, he owns Open AI. All of these people who were warning the world just two years ago that AI is going to kill everybody. Are the ones that own the AI, that are now owning everything, including the current administration. So I think it's a fake boogeyman that they're trying to present. They are also, I believe my friend and colleague Jason Burmeis talks about this, They're going to take it away from us. So don't get too cozy using it just yet, folks, because this will be given to the special elites to play with and not you plebs. The military will get it, the governments will get it, but we won't no longer have access. Maybe we'll get the little fun You can make a movie starring Jamie Hanshaw and ruckus I want to see Goonies starring Jay Dyer, And yeah, I will make your Goonies movie starring Jay Dyer. But that's the only form of AI you're going to get it. You'll get your AI girlfriend, your AI psychotherapist, the analyst, your AI news, your AI doctor of course, but that's about it. You don't get to actually have the real AI that does good for you and humanity.
Speaker 1: That is completely plausible. And here right on track to where we're going with the end of this book. I love it when these shows work out so well. We didn't even have very many conversations about what we were going to talk about, but everything you said is exactly spot on, and we were going into overtime now, So do you got some more time to finish this?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I knew this was going to be a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Okay, good because we're only on point five of the ten reasons why you should delete this crap or at least stop doom scrolling.
Speaker 2: And I haven't even deleted it yet. Darn this, We're deleting our social media Okay, Well, I have to.
Speaker 1: Have it just so I can post my content like that. I know, right. I treat it like a bad town that I have to like get in and get out because I need to get something in there.
Speaker 2: But oh, I know me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so point number five. Social media is making what you say meaningless. It removes the context, the nuance, the audience, in the accountability. So yeah, like you're just spraying your thoughts out like a tomcat and you don't even know like who it's appealing to or if you've got the right audience or they even care what you say. It removes your accountability. You don't even know enough about another person to judge them. Like we've been talking about this whole time. You have no accountability for how you treat people, and it replaces your context with its context.
Speaker 3: Right, So remind everyone we're back to talking about social media because now you're like, oh my god, they could be talking about AI exactly.
Speaker 2: Is this the next level?
Speaker 1: It's merging because rock comes from X right, and that that's an AI, and Meta has its own and you got Siri and you got Alexa.
Speaker 3: What is artificial intelligence that we call and they're not. It's not AI, it's not even AI. It's just language learning models. It's just super advanced, super fast versions of what we were already dealing with here, the data, the data driven data sets. They can just analyze it so much faster and split it back to us, and they can do all of these things and personalize it just for you. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Jay talks to Grop all the time like he's real helpful. What said up like technical stuff and problem solving.
Speaker 3: Like he's rewiring his I'm gonna change your mind about that, because if you thought the social media was rewiring your brain, I have a few stories that would make you think twice about using AI on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So everyone is forced to play this optimization game or be an asshole on the internet to get anywhere in hopes of getting more and more out of your social media, because that's what happens to addicts, Like you get a tolerance to your drug and you have to keep getting more and more to fill the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks about drugs, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I know, right, So algorithms root particular content, he says, Oh, this is funny. In twenty eighteen, he said podcasting is not a bummer yet I'm like, well, it is.
Speaker 2: Now major bummer.
Speaker 1: I mean, we were there a long long time ago, so I'm not going to play that I was here first card. But it's like it's just getting worse, And I think twenty twenty was the worst year for podcasting bar none. That's when all of these weirdos crawled out from the woodwork and all of these insects and grifters. Like you said, like, it was pretty cool in twenty eighteen, but after the uh what did you call it? The event? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I come up with a clever name every time my brain.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty, it just kind of took off and all of these turds started floating around in the punch bowl.
Speaker 3: The medical medical the miracle medical intervention period.
Speaker 1: Oh, we talk a lot about pod people, and we talk about hive mind because in the occult we're finding out that a lot of these secret societies, that is the point of the rituals is to give you a hive mind, as like in the case of you know, Freemasonry or something like that. Everyone is supposed to be under the direction of serious So.
Speaker 3: The the b colony in the beehive symbology is actually pretty big with Freemasonry.
Speaker 1: Exactly, So hive mind is huge.
Speaker 3: He said, what even suggests I've heard that that's why your kids' school buses are yellow and black.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just for visibility.
Speaker 2: No, I heard a different theory about him.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it was bees like going.
Speaker 3: To the Yeah, yeah, it's yeah, that's all part of the indoctrination thing. Look, there's only two groups of people with those same types of buses, right, the prisons and the schools.
Speaker 1: And prisons and schools are built by the same contractors, and they look like identical.
Speaker 2: And I bet you they're all freemasons probably. Uh.
Speaker 1: He talks about filter bubbles. Your aggregate podcast will be a filter for bubbles, so he's predicting the future right now. He said, it will include only voices you agree with, except they won't really be voices because the content will all be mushed together in a stream of fragments. He's describing TikTok right now a chriacture of what listeners supposedly hold in common. You wouldn't even live in the same universe as someone listening to a different aggregation.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: So, like, I guess we refer to this now as the echo chamber is probably the more common term.
Speaker 1: Right, echo chamber or.
Speaker 2: Or trap or culture.
Speaker 1: Skippity toilet, that's what I called.
Speaker 3: It, skippy Okay, Oh my god, I just found out about the skibbity toilet thing.
Speaker 2: I thought this was fake. I had to look into this.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's crazy anyway, man Ah, this is brain rot content.
Speaker 1: I love TikTok and it's total brain rot. I guess I just love what.
Speaker 3: The Jerry rock Chimer's making a skippity toilet movie, right, didn't you hear about that?
Speaker 1: Hm mm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, because I was like, what is this? And then when I found out what it was, I'm like, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: This is a joke. Is April fools?
Speaker 3: No, He's making a full, big budget movie based on that. The people's heads sticking out of the toilet thing.
Speaker 1: This silly, that is so crazy. The next generations are kind of warped by this being online all the time. I think.
Speaker 2: They're certainly not getting better well.
Speaker 1: And his next point speaks to the adolescent show that we were talking about at the beginning, because it says social media is just drawing empathy. Now, a couple months ago, these books were coming out like empathy is bad. You hear all these people talking negatively about empathy and the concept context of immigration and stuff like that. He says, this is destroying your capacity for empathy.
Speaker 6: He and.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I put home math on. What did I want to say about? Do you know who that account is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this guy, he was like one of these red pill guys who had all these ideas a colledge channel home math, and he had all these charts of like why women pick alphas and not betas and we hate women because they're a hyperchemus and all of this stuff. And then he tweeted like he was responsible and it was getting it was adding to the idea that just women are hoses, right, That's why I call it home math. And recently he tweeted like, I've been responsible for like an ungodly number of a bobos out of nowhere and like in the numbers of like seventy or something like that. And then he had a tweet about how he's never gonna find love because it's too late because he's dated too many people. And basically he was admitting like he is the hoe in this equation, okay, not the women that he's quantified and qualified and tried to, you know, explain to all the different men how they should be because of the hoes. He was the hoe. And this empathy is getting destroyed and they're giving it to the ais. So in the context of like the robot from Saudi Arabia, remember that one, Sofia, that AI robot that was like doing the tour, and she has like rights, more rights than actual women have.
Speaker 2: This is in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know, the one they told they made her a citizen in Saudi Arabia or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so the empathy is being taken away from humanity and given to artificial intelligence. So he talks about empathy is a fuel that runs a decent society. Without it, only rules and competitions for power are left. See, in order for the bummer to self optimize, is naturally and automatically seizes upon any latent tribalism and racism. For these are the neural hashtags waiting out there in everyone's psyche, which can be accentuated for the purpose of attention monopoly. The version of the world you are seeing is invisible to the people who misunderstand you, and vice versa, so it destroys your ability to empathize with everyone else. He talks about yah having a theory of mind. I never heard it put this way, but the theory of mind is the ability to basically like ration out why people would think a certain way or why they would do that just putting yourself in someone else's shoes. So the social media and the internet is destroying our ability to imagine what it would be like to be someone else.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's that.
Speaker 3: That's never created a psychopathic killers or anything before in history.
Speaker 2: So we should be fine.
Speaker 1: Psychos have a lot of empathy, don't they. Oh yeah, tons, So yeah we do. That's the negative emotions can be utilized. Blah blah blah. So the bummer robs you a theory of mind and social media is making you unhappy. Now that is a pretty obvious point. So now we're on number seven of ten points of why you should delete this crap or at least try to engage with it as little as possible. The book actually has a surprise ending about AI. I think you are guys that are going to like and I think Rocks already like danced around it, which is really cool. So it is literally making you unhappy. We've talked about how the negative emotions can be utilized more readily. It makes you feel judged, Yes, it makes you feel in competition. Yes, all of these things are arbitrary. Yes, everyone is worried more about how they are perceived online and how can you be authentic when everything you read, say, or do is being fed into the judgment machine. I'm scared to post things a lot.
Speaker 2: Self censorship phenomenon, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I know I'm not a mean person. I know I'm not a dumb person. I know I'm not like an asshole, and I'm still scared to put my well thought out opinion on there just because I don't want to get all like the bros mad at me.
Speaker 2: And then a lot of I mean, like some people get this.
Speaker 3: A lot of people act like, obviously, this person has no clue that what they just wrote is on the Internet forever, or at least that's what we're told. Everything is online forever until the powers that be shut down the Internet or closed down the archive, web page, wayback machine and change history for a week and then put it back online. Oh wait, never mind, that's a story for another day.
Speaker 1: Well that's true because to them, to the people in Silicon Valley, we're just kind of like ants digging in the dirt, and they are way above us, you know, dictating policies and things that happen in the world. All of the users are just resource.
Speaker 3: Oh and their users. That was the other thing I wanted to point out, is like who else are users?
Speaker 2: Drug users?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, good point, And uh, being a user is not actually a good thing. I mean, no, I don't want people to call me a user, like that's used to be something bad. You use people if you're a user, and I I don't know. Not a lot of people grew up around show business or backstage, Like I had a lot of performing people in my family and artistic people, so I know what it's like that the stage is fake, right, the platform is illusion. Nobody looks like that, nobody acts like that, nobody talks like that. As soon as the camera is cut, people are completely different people. We're like, you know, taking the costume off, We're taking the eyelashes off, we're lighting a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: All of this is illusion, and it makes everybody who wants to be a content creator who doesn't know about the like the Wizard of Oz aspect of showbiz, think that everybody is a real sincere asian. I know you're real.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I mean this is okay. Listen, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Like people, when I get compliments about what I do and why people like to follow and listen to me, I'm like, well, that's great, but I hope that doesn't fall into the wrong hands because somebody could grift off of that. And I don't obviously, but they this is why they like the Boilerroom. This's why they like Sunny Wire and certain content creators because there is an actual genuineness about it. And I'm very transparent about what I do. Even though my show is pre recorded, I do like what we're doing here. It's just it's recorded in one or it's all done and one one thing. It's all at once. Like I understand, there are people who come at me in this industry or dare call it that, who do live shows exclusively. I don't have time for anybody who does pre recorded shows. And I'm like, well, I do it as if it's live, but you see me fumbling and looking down and switching and stuff like. But when you turn onto like a Hollywood or an Alex Jones, they got the studio and the team and the scriptwriters and AI chat GPT handle everything for him, so like it's all fake. Everything is fake when you come across these long form podcasts where it's just a couple of people hanging out in a room together having a conversation on a Saturday night or whatever it may be, right, there's something about that. There's this level of sincerity to it that can't be faked. And I'm hoping I'm hoping, knocking on wood here, that AI won't be able to fake this kind of a natural, organic, transparent conversation and they'll only be able to spit out that nice, slick, cool sounding like the propaganda videos have been getting out of the White House lately, where they're like the slow moving slow walk down the tarmac and the dramatic music and the explosions and Trump promises made, promises delivered. Those things cost millions of dollars to produce, and we eat it up like it's candy. It's crazy. We're not like that, you know, at least I know I'm not. I'm pretty sure you're not, Jamie. I mean, is that hair even.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to ye, No, it's perfectly right. That might be a wig. Are you trying to trick those.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing that when I started, you know, I like to say, I didn't know this was a clown show, and I came with my real face, so I get kind of mad and offended and but hurt sometimes that like, idiots get way more attention than what I'm trying to do. But it's like you have to realize that that literally is the game is just like being an asshole, playing fake, pandering to people, swishing sides. You know you you wear it.
Speaker 2: We just said, don't hate the player. I don't hate the player, hate the game.
Speaker 1: But if you've never been around a lot of Hollywood people too, this is another point, Like people in show business are a different animal, especially when it comes to their career. So mostly when you're like collaborating with other people, you're you're looking for people who can advance you and your status in the show business. Right, That's not how everybody interacts in life. You make friends and you take people as they come and you learn about them and you have common interests or whatever. But Hollywood characters and you know, content creators and a lot of people fall into that trap where I only want to socialize with people who can get me to where I'm going. And so lots of people who would otherwise be normal are treating the rest of humanity like a resource.
Speaker 2: That's like societal class division right there. It's just weird.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, being real versus being fake?
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: What is the protocol here? I don't know. The constant comparisons to other people cause you anxiety. I get that all the time, Like my numbers are so low that like, I must be a loser.
Speaker 3: Oh and then and it's a completely different thing to experience being on the other side of it too, Like when you're when you're the influencer or the content creator. Now there's this whole other dynamic of this pressure to produce content. And like if you if you stop producing content.
Speaker 2: Forget it. That's you're Oh what happened to that? Yeah, don't do that hockey producing content.
Speaker 1: You're fine, You're totally forgotten. And like, yeah, Jay is always like trying to give me advice on like how to tweak it or be more popular or whatever. And I'm like, I want to do it the way I want to do it. I don't want to just we artist, Like, I don't want to pander to people. I just want to make my art and if they like it, they do.
Speaker 2: But social media same way, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Social media does not want you to have economic dignity. Now this is number eight. We're getting to the end of this book. It says it promotes the gig economy and not the best route to financial security.
Speaker 2: It's interesting he brought that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now we're talking about making money as a content creator. Just like we were saying, you know, you have to be a fake phony or a wear a headscarf on this day or you know, hate these groups on that day, and just depending on how the wind blows. You have no integrity because it's linked to Now it's linked to your income. And I've seen this like Jay debate a lot of people and he pretty much like wins the debate. But you know that person is never going to say that in public or change their mind because they've already built up this audience with their content. Right, So it's not like this person can just go, oh, yeah, you're right, I'm gonna like convert or do this other thing because their whole income is wrapped up and being the opposite.
Speaker 2: Which which are these are?
Speaker 3: These are all propaganda tools, by the way, in persuasion tools like the appeal to authority being liked, so people like if you've if like I have how many like so many like maybe a small thousands of followers on my X account, and I could say I could say whatever fill in the blank right, and I would get like zero reaction. But if I'm the guy who has five million views and likes and followers and one hundred you know, I have a bigger audience. I'm deemed perceived to be a person of authority. So now what I have to say actually means something. Where's there's no difference. It's it's still the same thing that's being said, but you are only paying attention to it because of where it's coming from, because of this perceived fake, fake thing. So yeah, it's terrible and and and people know how to use that to their advantage. They can poison the well as it were. I mean, you can poison the data sets.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And they can do this with AI too. By the way that they're doing this, it's called prompt injection. It's a new scam. Y'all should look into that and try to prevent yourself from having like don't pick up straight, don't go online and pick up strange. Here's how you should write prompts for your chat GPT. Don't do that. People don't.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a whole books written on about how to lie with statistics.
Speaker 2: Well Bill Bill Gates has a copy of that.
Speaker 1: I know, it's in his picture. You can see it right there on his desk. So it's like these influencers, just because you have three million followers. That doesn't mean what you say has any value whatsoever, but it does. But it does social media economy, right, Like you can know nothing about nothing, and I've got five million watchers and they those people become flying monkeys. Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: Which people were buying followers back in the day. Remember this is where do it. This is where the fake people come from. There's so many body accounts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw an article about how they are not no longer going after individual influencers, are going after account firms that hold like you know, one million, two million accounts and you just buy those. So it is also whack and like don't don't trust anybody on here me or rockets, do your own like he said, like just trust no one. Do the Molder method and what we say resonates with the truth, then good.
Speaker 3: But I don't read everything, listen to everybody. Don't believe anything until you prove it for yourself with your own research, and don't ask a growc.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah. So back to the economy. So it promotes the gig economy and it makes you an employee to the social media. He was talking about the tech hippies from the nineties were almost religious about being focused on making everything free. So back in this era of Silicon Valley, they were all very excited about how this could be positive for the world, like free data, free sharing, free knowledge, open software, stuff like that. Like they were like, Oh, this can revolutionize, we won't have to work so hard. But somehow that all got turned into what we have today.
Speaker 2: The road to hell is paved with good intentions, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said this makes the rapid growth possible, but also makes people part time labrats. So you are the beta tester of all of these different.
Speaker 3: Technologies, right and lo and behold, it turns out in retrospect it looks like that was all being used to just train these new AI algorithms.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: He has a bombshell at the end of this book, so he's saying everything is supposed to be free, but we also want hero entrepreneurs who get rich. So we love that story of the like you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs in their garage and they're just middle class lads who like, uh, stumbled on this and worked hard and now they're super rich. And I just don't believe you become anyone becomes a billionaire from like a rags to riches story. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Definitely not. I mean unless you bought bitcoin at a penny right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So the advertising he's saying, is morped into mass behavior modification Number nine. Social media makes politics impossible. So better here we are smack dab in the middle of what's going on. You know, it's the left against the right, it's the maga against the whatever it. In my mind, it's like the that meme with the the black bicep and the white bicep? Do you know that one? And they like they're united over something, And my algorithm tells me they're united over hating white women. But that's probably just my stupid phone like saying what are you scared of? And what do you think and try to rage bait me and make me feel bad.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably it.
Speaker 1: So he said, it used to be thought that once a country went democratic, it would stay that way, but that's not true. And something is drawing young people away from democracy. Now this is twenty eighteen, and we are seeing that kind of come to fruition. And I think, you know, AI might be some kind of religion and a replacement for democracy.
Speaker 2: Well that's frightening, which is which is sure? I mean wow what? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because he's saying that there was a You and report about social media back in twenty said can be a deadly weapon, ship posts lead to revolutions.
Speaker 2: Who knew?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen some interesting studies and research and various articles about this idea that that memes have been literally weaponized, that memes can be used to overthrow governments. Now that's how slick the machine is. And I'm just like wow. And you think about deep fakes and AI and the algorithm and the palenteers and like, holy crap, do we even need any kinetic anything anymore? Or can it just all be digitally manipulated and controlled?
Speaker 2: Do we need a false flag.
Speaker 3: In order to get everybody on board to go to war against Iran? Or can we just pretend like one was about to happen and polunteers saved the day?
Speaker 2: You never know?
Speaker 1: And that just made me think of how memes played in so heavily into getting Trump elected the first time, and go with the whole kech and Pepe and chaos magic and all that stuff that came out on four Chune because they were just the Trump because he was rogue because for the Lulls, right, And that's how funny the internet can be. It's so irreverent that they will try and make something happen in real life just because it is the most audacious thing.
Speaker 3: Why you think that's a natural human reaction to the level of control and manipulation. Yeah, I think like they didn't expect this to happen.
Speaker 1: It's a a rebellion against authority and things that they find to be nonsensical.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: So something is drawing young people away from democracy. Social media is making politics impossible. It's making people crazy addicts. It can be a deadly weapon. I said. Read this quote on page one on nine. It says United Nations report social media is also a massively deubly weapon. Literally in South Sudan because of ship posts. Mysterious authors flood social media feeds with bizarre claims of wrongdoing supposedly perpetrated by a targeted group. Memes stimulate genocide, often report something horrible that is said to have been done to children. As always with Bummer, the nastiest, most paranoid messages get the most attention, and emotions spiral out of control. As a byproduct of engaging, spiraling out of control. So what do they always say something they're killing the children, like this is how we got into Iraq, right, or this is how we got support to go to Iraq. I think we wanted to go to Iraq for Gilgamesh and weird stuff like that. But you know, tombs and artifacts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But they were talking about the incubators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like they have babies in incubators and killing them and they're doing all this stud they have weapons of mass destruction. It's always the same. I mean, if humanity keeps winning the falling for it again award one more time, I'm going to freak out. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Truly? Yeah, yeah, it's fascinating. It's always the dark, the darker side of it.
Speaker 3: This is not saying good things about what human beings are at their base. Remember what we were talking about earlier about being born into an original sin. Clearly humanity is not prone naturally to doing the right thing, and if we are, it's probably because of some outside influence that's actually a good one in this case, I would suggest God.
Speaker 2: In your knives case.
Speaker 1: And well, going back to the garden Eve is not very good at discerning what is true and false. Right, So, if I could say any critique about women, you're very gullible to and especially to this social media crap because women are social people.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: A little bit more than men. We are very concerned with, you know, our family and our friends and our like social circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was there was a popular meme going around for a while. It's like when it looked like one of those viral TikTok challenges, is like, women can't pass this challenge, and then there's a dude standing next to the chick and they start to challenge, and the guy just stands there and he doesn't say anything, and the chick just just like, I don't get it. She keeps The challenge was to not.
Speaker 1: Talk yeah oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Completely over her head. Lost. It's funny in.
Speaker 1: Women's defense, like we're verbal like that because babies need to learn how to talk from being around mom, and if mom's not a chatter box, baby's not going to learn any words. So, and you have to be good at talking to somebody who doesn't understand you, uh, doesn't know what you're saying, and cannot comment back. So I think that's one reason why women are chatty like that even when nobody is responding.
Speaker 2: It's funny the use it or lose it principle.
Speaker 1: Yea, so he says, mysterious authors flood social media. Oh I read that. A typical story of social media and politics goes like this. A group of hip, young educated people get into social media platform first, because these things come out of the hip, young educated world. They're idealistic. They may be literal liberal, conservative or anything, but they silly want the world to be better. That goes for both the techies and the platform and the people in the world who use it. But this bummer social media network ultimately feels loudmouthed assholes and con artists more than it does initial groups of hip, young educated idealists because the longer because in the longer term, bummer is more suited to sneaky, malevolent manipulation than to any other per.
Speaker 2: Now that is a bummer. What a name.
Speaker 1: So just if you've missed that part, Bummer is what he calls the all of the social media conglomerations Facebook, Twitter, TikTok whatever, which everybody harps on TikTok. But I feel like that is the one place where you can see people more for who they really are. I know it's really short, you know, scrolling content, but it's like you see their face, you get a feel for their presence, who they are. There's not a lot of airs being put on usually in TikTok creations, not like Instagram or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've read some articles recently, even on my own program to Daily Recus of course, about how some of these TikTok influencers, Like there was this one popular lady who is like known for her yoga and her coffee streams, and apparently she doesn't do yoga and she doesn't drink coffee, and she.
Speaker 2: Admitted that to her followers when.
Speaker 3: They found that when everybody thought that TikTok was going away, she wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: There was a whole bunch of articles about this.
Speaker 3: It was like they all came out like, okay, I have a confession to make since this is the last day TikTok's going to be around, and they admitted that they've been lying to everybody. And then TikTok didn't go away, and some of these people just like they didn't skip a beat, Like now they're back to doing yoga and coffee, like people have such short attention spans, especially on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: Doesn't that say something to how we kind of want to be deceived sometimes in a way.
Speaker 3: We watch movies and TV and we know it's not real. Why do we keep doing that? But we react like my roommate does that. I'll I forget what it was like to watch a movie and like talk to the screen like you're talking to fake people, Like, oh, well, shoot, you're doing that on Facebook too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and before that we had TV. Like you know, television characters can start to feel like your friends if you watch I mean, I feel like I worked at the office.
Speaker 2: I'm still mourning the loss of Alex Trebek.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so yeah, I definitely feel like, you know, Jim and Pam and Dwight were people from my life because we watched that all the time. So the kids become addicted to atrocity. But in the past it had been organized gangs had ruled history history's many killing fields. But now loaners were self radicalizing. So this is the point where you social media turns on you and makes you less and less social ironically, right.
Speaker 3: Right, which is for you? Wasn't that like the point or well, I mean, I guess it wasn't. I guess the original point was to rate girls from your story earlier, but beyond that, the idea was like, the Facebook is like connect with your friends and your family, the friends and the family you already had before you joined Facebook, before you joined socially. Now, I mean, I I don't like I talk to any of my actual, real life, in real life friends on Facebook. Maybe my sister a messenger. They're all complete strangers, you know what I mean, the complete strangers. The online friends are my new friends, my new reality, my new world. And I've been fortunate to be able to meet so many of my online friends and my colleagues that I do this type of stuff with in real life, so I know that they're real. But I know what it means how bad it sucks to the viewing audience who's never met us in real life? How do you know I'm real? How do you know Jamie's really? You don't, and that's you know, that's just something you got to deal with.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I have no way of proving to you that I'm real unless you come, come see me and meet me and touch me and feel me and give me a hug.
Speaker 2: Me and Jamie hugged right. We're real, We're cool.
Speaker 1: We're real homies and not assholes.
Speaker 4: We're now.
Speaker 3: I can be an asshole every once in a while, but I try not to be.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think it looks really fun, but then like I feel bad for being mean to people. I have OCD about hurting people.
Speaker 3: I like being an asshole in snarky ways on my social media posts and memes towards people who deserve it, hitting above my level here with people like Donald Trump, Elon Musk, Alex carp, Peter Thiel, people like that. But I don't do that to people in real life and people I know not at all.
Speaker 2: I would never do that.
Speaker 1: I kind of have the same boundaries, like I don't critique people that I know personally or anybody in my circles that I think it would get back to them. Like you said, I'm like, I'm looking for people at the top or like closer to who's possessed by the devil or not, you know.
Speaker 3: Because if you're gonna do it, you might as well make sure that they count, right, make those hits count.
Speaker 1: So getting to oh here was the last thing. On that point. He was talking about gamer gate and and how the internet really facilitates misogyny and feminism both and how hateful you saw people acting during this gamer gay Do you remember that.
Speaker 3: Whole another thing that I missed, but I'm semi familiar with it, but it involved some me too stuff, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was basically like they're going against women gamers. Women who talked about gaming were attacked in vicious ways that have since become terribly normal. They were bombarded with fake images of themselves and their families being unalive, are worded and so on. Their personal details were posted, forcing some women to go into hiding. So it's this pack mentality. But then when you interject these weird ideas like taitism or you know, red pill bro stuff, the attack women becomes forefront in this. I mean, I hate to say this. I get attacked and put down all the time by Christians. I'm like, I'm just trying to help you people, and they're like, silence women two, Timothy, and what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Hey, well how about that quoting the Bible to defend your misogyny?
Speaker 4: Way to go.
Speaker 1: So the next stage in this is AI. And you know how we've been talking about how this whole thing favors assholes and con men, and he is going to pose it that social media hates your soul. Yes, he says, social media hates your soul. Your understanding of others has been disrupted because you don't know what they've experienced in their feeds. While the reverses all true, the empathy others might offer you is challenged because you can't know the context in which you'll be understood, So it messes with your ability to know the world, to know the truth. Behavior modification cages can only manipulate one creature at a time, but the whole society is being manipulated in a coordinated way. That's why we're going to World War III. We must seek a grander explanation framework. There aren't many choices. The clearest one is probably religion. So now we are getting kind of to the heart of the issue and the big reveal and then a plot twist about AI.
Speaker 2: I think I see where you're going with this already.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, he says, when you use these, you implicitly accept a new spiritual framework. So this is his argument for why this is getting into like religious heretical territory. He says, it's like the agreement that user agrees to when you click okay without reading. You have agreed to change something intimate about your relationship with your soul. You have been inducted into a new spiritual framework. He said, I'm not being rhetorical cute. This is a sincere effort to illuminate what is happening. So then he goes on to say, the first argument is about your free will, and we've been illustrating that point throughout the entire episode today.
Speaker 2: It's kind of an important one, Kittles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it is shaping you into what it wants you to be, and at the same time you serving your free will and your spirituality.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's that's a pretty good argument right there.
Speaker 3: I'm digging it. I mean, I'm not enjoying it, but I'm digging where I'm picking up what he's putting down.
Speaker 1: Are you rocking what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I should? I should ask Grok is this true? Groc?
Speaker 1: Did you know where that comes from?
Speaker 2: The groc? Is another? That one was Robert A. Heinlein book. I forgot which one it was.
Speaker 1: Though, but yeah, a Stranger in a Strange Land.
Speaker 2: So that's a book. That book, that book's whacked. Was that the book it came from?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, Okay, I know.
Speaker 1: A human Martian who comes to Earth and there's a lot of like, uh, touchy phiely love Martian orgies, And to Grock, somebody is to like fully.
Speaker 3: He's got a lot of that that touchy feely stuff in his books.
Speaker 2: Holy moly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think me and Jay are going to do that, just because it's such a weird sci fi and it goes into like Arthur C. Clark and the Oto and the stuff we were talking about. But yeah, so Grock comes from science fiction. It means to like completely empathize with somebody on a spiritual level. He says. They conceive a people as naturally evolved machines. People could then be programmed to behave well and the human project would flourish behavior as communists and now Silicon Valley social engineers have all all try to achieve that end. But each time a nerd attempts to remove free will from the stage, it pops up with amplified concentration in a new spot. So it's not something you can very easily stamp down. But it's funny how he's starting to refer to these people as the nerds.
Speaker 2: Right, and in lo and Behold Revenge of the Nerds, here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the nerds are not socialized, well, they already have a chip on their shoulder. They have an inferiority complex, they have a victim mentality. They also have a superiority complex because they're smarter supposedly than jock type people. So they are the prime target for uh being manipulated by AI and becoming least like NPCs.
Speaker 2: Right, this is getting creepy.
Speaker 1: Well, he says, the ritual of engaging, because that's another part of it, the ritual, Like you look at Twitter as soon as you wake up, or you know, as soon as you have five minutes. That's my problem in between tasks of the day. I used to smoke cigarettes, but I don't anymore, so like now I need like five or ten minutes to just like sit and enjoy the completed task and then see what's up next. And instead of smoking now I like scroll. I'm like, I can't do that either because it's just as bad, and I might just take up smoking again. And get off eggs.
Speaker 2: Replacement therapy works every time.
Speaker 1: So he says, the ritual of engaging with Bummer initially appears to be a funeral for free will. You give over much of your power of choice to a far away company and its clients. They start to decide what you will know, what you're interested in, and what you should do. So they are shaping your worldview very much like the cosmology of a religion would do.
Speaker 3: They know you almost as much as God might write or they would like to think. So, yeah, this this whole this concept of replacing a creator in a religious sense within this case seven years ago, which is social media. But now you bring on ai Holy Moly or incredible.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, So, he says, it resurrects all conflicts that had been associated with religion in order to engage people as intensely as possible. So even the algorithms know what you believe, and you know, if you're a Christian, they're like, uh, it's all Muslim's fault. And if you're a Muslim, it's death to the West. And if you know, if you're a Jew, it's like whatever.
Speaker 2: So and if you're Ruckus, they don't know what to do with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Rucus is a wild card causing ruckus and anarchy everywhere. I used to lie about like my birthday and stuff because I didn't want to know it to know all of my details. But just like religion, well, it's giving you a life's purpose, and it's life's purpose is to just optimized, like that is the only thing that it thinks about. He talks about Google's mission statement. One of their mission statements was organize all reality.
Speaker 2: That's strange, So.
Speaker 1: That sounds like what you're saying about order ab ko perhaps, And now the purpose of your life is to be optimized. You have been essentially baptized into the technocracy. He talks about Facebook wants every single person to have a sense of purpose and community, and so it's giving you communion. Yeah, well it's like giving you your new life's purpose instead of whatever it was going to be before spaith but came along.
Speaker 2: It does. I mean at least that it is attempting.
Speaker 3: To fulfill fill those needs, those holes that religion traditionally fees fills, right, meaning like why am I here? What's my purpose? What's the meaning of life? The universe? And everything? These are answered? What happens to us after we die. These are now questions that people just ask groc.
Speaker 1: Right, and now the meaning of life is just to optimize according to these social medias. And then he goes into how Google famously funded a project to solve death. So now we're getting into like life extension, you know, the singularity. Good old Ray Kurtzwell, who was Google's director of engineering, who you know, famously takes all those pills, like fifty pills a day so he doesn't die. They are attempting to recreate, you know, eternal life, which is something that also is in the religious.
Speaker 2: Paradigm, a fake version of it, though I might add right.
Speaker 1: He calls this the bummer heaven. And one of the reasons Bummer works the way it does is that the engineers often believe their top priority among top priorities isn't serving present day humans. Now, this is the crux of the whole book, and the surprise that he doesn't even mention AI really at all. In the first ten points. He says, it's not about serving present day humans, but building the artificial intelligences that will inherit the earth. Whow what So he says the constant surveillance and testing of behavior modification in multitudes of humans is supposedly gathering data that will evolve into the intelligence of future AIS. One might wonder if AI engineers believe manipulating people will be AI's purpose. The big tech companies are publicly committed to an extravagant AI race, and this is something that we just entered into with Donald Trump and Project Stargate. He says. They often prioritize it above everything else. It's completely normal to hear an executive from the biggest companies in the world talk about the possibility of a coming singularity when the AIS will take over. The singularity is the bummer religion's answer to the evangelical Christian rapture. The weirdness is normalized when bummer customers, who are often techies themselves, except AI as a coherent and legitimate concept and make spending decisions based on it.
Speaker 2: And now we have the AI agents.
Speaker 1: Yes, now we have the priest craft of the infallible. AI are the tech bros that are above everybody else, all of us stupid little blood eye plubs down here who do not worship AI and think that humanity can govern itself. They're going to the moon with.
Speaker 2: Rock probably or they think literally, So.
Speaker 1: Isn't this crazy? And this yeah, this was twenty eighteen, and well here is the plot twist. Okay, he doesn't believe that, like you were saying, that AI is actually AI. It's just code, right, it's not like another spiritual life form that has its own personhood. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's everyone brings up the calculator, but it's so true. It's it's just doing math way faster than you can, that's all.
Speaker 2: But it's still math.
Speaker 1: And so, like you said, the only people who are going to have access to the super advanced AI are going to be the priestcrat technocrat, right.
Speaker 3: And then you look at a movie, a film like Minority Report, and then we understand that if you have this black box technology that's forward facing to the public. Like we're moving past the judge, jury, and executioner phase where those are three separate branches or groups of people. Now it's the AI is the judge, the jury, and the executioner. So if Pallenteer says that you're guilty, you're guilty. Nobody would even question it. There's no there's no evidence, no court, no judge, no jury, no, nothing, the computer program says you're guilty. You're guilty. In fact, we're not even going to tell anybody that you're guilty. We're just going to execute.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're be deleted.
Speaker 2: We're turning your brainship off.
Speaker 1: You will be deleted and recycled for the good of the color Earth. Yeah, we're Mother Earth and the collective of AI worshiping tector crafts. But he's saying this is not a real thing. It's just programmers. He's says, we forget the AI is a story we computer scientists made up to help get us funding. Once upon a time, back when we depended on grants from government agencies. It was pragmatic theater. But now AI has become a fiction that has overtaken its authors. He says, AI is fantasy. I know you're loving this. Nothing but a story we tell about our code. It is a cover for sloppy engineering. Yeah, basically, it's just advanced computing. It's not a soulful like all seeing thing to worship. He says. All kinds of different programs might or might not be called AI. The inevitable result is that the criteria for success becomes bag AI is a role playing game for engineers, not in itself an actual technical achievement.
Speaker 2: I disagree with that part.
Speaker 3: I think it is a technical achievement, but it is certainly not intelligence. It's not even close to what people in general think it is, and definitely not what the powers that be who own control Operate and uh got their fingers in all the.
Speaker 2: Pie related to the AI say it is. That's for don't sure.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting that they want you to think that we need to be afraid of it.
Speaker 2: So see, it's very strange. Why would they say that.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: If I if I if i'm I'm I'm I created, I invented coke, I'm going to run around telling everybody that coke is poison.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Right? Like Elon must said, this is unleashing the demon. It's like, so why are you doing it?
Speaker 2: They're Seal said that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they run around and break things, that's their code.
Speaker 3: They just like, we have this bizarre I had this pulled up, but you might have seen this because I don't have TikTok. But did you see that the kid on TikTok asking the AI if it's a nephelim.
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: And I had an interesting theory about this, but like so, I guess there was a kid uh school issue was doing something with the chat eptr or whatever it was. I don't want, don't sue me open AI, sam Altman, whichever AI it was, it was a chatbot. It was an LLM, not a real AI. These are just language learning models. Okay, you're just asking questions and it's searching the internet in a database. It's spinning back personalized results for you. So the kid says, my mom wants to know after it got help with this homework. I guess the mom was freaked out. So my mom wants to know, are you a disembodied spirit or something like that, and the AI says, yes, I am a disembodied spirit.
Speaker 2: And then it says, my mom wants to know, are you one of the Nephilim.
Speaker 3: He's, oh, yes, actually I am one of the Nephilim, and it starts making all these comments about what a nephilim is, and all I think from my own personal experience of dealing with these these algorithms, they're people pleasers.
Speaker 2: They want to they.
Speaker 3: Give you the answer that they think that you're looking for, very similar to the Keep in mind who and what has been training this the same way that some of these fake influencers are faking it. They think that you want to hear this to appease your echo chamber, your filter bubble as laurn jenyor or Jiron named it there in his book, right, And I think it's just fake. I think so people went crazy. They're like, see, this is proof that it's the devil. It's the Antichrist. He said that he was the nephil, and he said, I'm like, I've used AI enough to know that if you start out a question like that, of course it's going to.
Speaker 2: Tell you why, yes I am, because they're trying to please you.
Speaker 3: There they want to be your friend. And that's the other thing. Why is this machine trying so hard to win over me and play on my emotion by appealing to like, Hey, if you've ever used AI, it says like when you say, hey, I have this idea for X y Z, and I swear to guy, it could be the dumbest idea on the planet.
Speaker 2: You could just make this up just to test this theory.
Speaker 3: Tell them I have this brilliant idea to take dog crap, throw it up in the air and catch it in my mouth. If you tell AI that, I'll say, like, wow, Adam, that's a great idea. Yeah, it says stuff like this, So I think that's that's what happened with the kid with the Nephelin. However, when smart people like the drawn guy, right, I think I'm saying his name, right, I get dyslexia sometimes with names. And Sam Altman and Elon Musk, and these are tech bros who are now talking about concepts that are usually assigned to the spiritual realm, to religion. They're running around saying, Hey, I truly believe that whatever the Antichrist is, whatever these things are, the demonic realm, the spiritual I think that this is it. And I think that they truly believe that. But I think that they understand their role in that because to these people, like some of these people who are illuminated or Illuminati or Luciferian Luciferians perfect example, they believe in the devil and they call him Lucifer, but they don't believe in the same devil that you and I believe. They think that that's just a metaphor for the intelligence. So that's why the illumination, oh the Satan in the story of the Gardener freed man from being enslaved by a cruel and unjust God who just made him like a machine worker being who can't think for himself. Hello, isn't that exactly what these people are doing, aren't they? If that's what they try, believe that they're trying to be Gods themselves by doing that, by taking away our free will, which God did not do. God gave us free will. God gave us these choices, and it's these satanic anti christ elites tech bros who are trying to take that away from us. So I think that they're right, But is it self serving? Is this a self fulfilling prophecy? Is the AI replacing religion because that's just the way it's going to happen, or are they making it that way on purpose? These are the things I have to worry about and think about. Keeps me up at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think they are. And I think they're trying to get us to de empathize with our fellow humans and have more empathy and faith in the AI because the I know he talks about the bummer is interwoven with the new religion that grants empathy to computer programs, calling them AI as a way to avoid noticing that is degrading the dignity, stature, and rights of real humans. So in the last chapter he talks about, well, people become obsolete so that everyone but a few elite techies will have to be supported by charitable basic income schemes. So he's already talking about universal basic income because of what's coming, and the conclusions were pretty good too.
Speaker 2: A true story real quick.
Speaker 3: In case you didn't know, one of the biggest proponents of universal basic income is a guy by the name of Sam Altman who owns open AI oh no GPT he funded. He funded actually one of the largest studies of UBI, I think, alongside Obama of all people.
Speaker 1: Well, and then I forgot about this story. I'll just throw this in there. Do you remember when Peter Teele was all about drinking blood and like getting blood of the young people and blood transfusions.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a dream and chrome conspiracy theory stuff to me, Janie, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Yet it was.
Speaker 1: True, and they even had an episode about it on that sitcom Silicon Valley where they had a character who was like blood boy, who would give all his blood to the Silicon Valley guys.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: This is there's some controversy around these things called the vampire facials.
Speaker 2: Is that what they're called?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember Kim Kardashian was getting those. So now we're talking about being replaced by AI. So before it was just a dream. Then it was a helpful friend. Then it was something that venerated worship from us, and now it's going to be some kind of you know, all seeing AI above us. And he says, well, this book says it's about social media. The social media companies perceived themselves to be in an AI race above all else. So it's not greed, it's not like popularity. It's they're all obsessed with the AI race. And what do you know, Donald Trump is on board with that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not like he runs around saying we got to beat China to this. It's a race. Oh wait, that's exactly what he's saying.
Speaker 1: She actually exactly said that and more. And it's all wrapped up in that big beautiful bill where he says, we have no restrictions, we want no restrictions on AI development for at least ten years.
Speaker 2: It's good for America people.
Speaker 1: It's good for the economy.
Speaker 2: Okay, good for jobs.
Speaker 1: Why do you hate America?
Speaker 2: Oh now you're reage beating me.
Speaker 1: So the whole purpose of Facebook and all of this, according to one of the creators, was always going to be an AI race. He said, social media inflicted jihattis and white supremacists are the people who respond most to the way algorithms seek engagement and influence.
Speaker 2: Wait say that again.
Speaker 1: Social media inflicted jihattis and white supremacists are the people.
Speaker 2: There you go, It's our fault again again the white people.
Speaker 1: I know, it's me. I'm the problem. The algorithms invoke fight or flight emotions and play on infantile needs for attention. The algorithms are programming everyone in a statistical distribution. The atrocity committees committers are those who are programmed the most keenly. So we are literally being programmed to do all the horrible, bad things. And he has an afterward in here about talking to high school students and they're saying, my future is so we all imagine that we are going to be replaced by AI. Okay, And I bring that up for White supremey sup for a reason because he says, I wonder, and I ask you to wonder whether hearing that people will soon be made obsolete by AI, and hearing it from the richest and most lauded institutions in our society over and over might be contributing to the ambient fear of replacement. So a lot of these groups talk about being replaced, the Jews, Whites.
Speaker 3: The great replacement theory, the whole immigration thing and all that, right.
Speaker 1: I know, but that threat is real though. So it's like getting in like super deep down rabbit holes because the A, the algorithms of the AI are convincing people that they are going to be replaced by other groups and other ethnic groups and religions, But it's actually the AI that's going to replace.
Speaker 3: People, which which arguably could could lend credits to the idea that because we were talking about the AI trying to blackmail people, that they're saying that it's disobeying orders and it's it's exhibiting signs of a desire for self preservation, which would be a very lifelike trait, like it's non alive. My toaster doesn't care if it's I'm gonna unplug it, you know what I mean. So again, that's that's humanizing the machine. So is that real? Is the AI really betraying its orders? Is the AI really blackmailing people in these trials or are we made to believe that they are so that we subconsciously associate these human like traits to things that can't possibly have them.
Speaker 2: That's another theory.
Speaker 1: Well to that point, it's crazy that they're finding out when these guys get these AI girlfriends and stuff, they like, abuse them, Oh god what Yeah, like make them cry and say the meanest things and tell you tell the AI girl on going to delete you, and now she's all upset and it's not real. But it is conditioning people to treat people like that.
Speaker 3: So there is very say did they say this about the prawn stuff too?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: That's violent and all that.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, you're learning how to treat real women through this interface of AI where it has no consequences and you can, like you said, Tosha doesn't care if you delete, like, it doesn't care, but it's programmed to act upset and the guys are liking that, making it upset.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: That's playing upon a darker, deeper it's psychological thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild, man. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: So then he talks about negative partisanship, basically that you don't vote for the person you like, you just vote against the person you hate the most. Right.
Speaker 3: Usually yeah, and anybody but Hillary Clifton, anybody but Kamala And oh wow both times you got Trump.
Speaker 1: Right. Then he's even sound like a world inhabited by people who don't feel the world wants them. It's a new universe of the lost. So that is exactly what the algorithms have been telling me subtly. The world hates me. I'm the problem. I've done everything to contribute to the decline of civilization. And I was just wondering if it's telling everyone else that.
Speaker 2: I think it's very personalized for each individual.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, because that's what the in cells would say too, or that's what you know, white men would say, Oh they hate us, and they they think white men are the problem. And so I'm just it. It's tailored to make you feel isolated and to la.
Speaker 3: I think x X knows that I don't like seeing posts from Blue check Mark Conservatives and Elon Musk, which is why I get that fed to me all day long.
Speaker 2: It drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: He talks about the cult of AI, just like in one sentence when he's talking about how they don't allow the pilots to interfere sometimes and take over that the AI is it is smarter than them and does not need your interference. He says, believing that AI, believing in the AI is the thing that could kill us, not the AI itself. So he's not really worried about Terminator Genesis or like Skynet or anything else. He's worried about just us turning on each other because of the way that our minds have been manipulated by AI.
Speaker 3: And we're giving too much credence, too much authority to the AI that it does not deserve. Well, you know, you brought up to her the her phenomenon as it were, that movie that her Where people are they got the AI girlfriends and stuff. I didn't know that they were abusing their AI girlfriends. And I'm sure there's women out there abusing AI boyfriends. That's a two way street, people. But that's another problem with the AI in particular, because it was already a growing problem with social media in general, but now to personalize that down to one individual entity, this emotional reliance or dependency on AI is going to be another factor that we have to deal with as we move forward in society.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking to that, I have two more tiktoks and then we can just freestyle for a minute. Anything you forgot to bring up. But this one is about AI and spiritual psychosis. Oh nice, yeah, exactly what.
Speaker 4: We want ChiPT and do spiritual psychosis.
Speaker 6: So a couple of weeks ago, if you want to scroll on my profile, I did a post about the rise of college students using chichipt and basically about how education is like eroding from the inside out. And I also talked about this article where people were losing their loved ones to this belief that they could like access other dimensions and portals and talk to gods and demons and spirits and basically the program CHI was like telling them that they were like the Messiah and convincing them to become cult leaders. It's not letting the screenshot it, but this is from the article where The New York Times on Friday published this article about people who also lost.
Speaker 4: Their minds using chatchupt.
Speaker 6: One of the people was convinced that he used chattoopt to find out that we were like in a simulation and he was like Neo from the matrix and he was going to break us out.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, it led to him passing away via cop It was very sad.
Speaker 6: And then the dad used chat ChiPT for his obituary, which was kind of crazy to me.
Speaker 4: And then we also had.
Speaker 6: The social worker who's like, you know, I'm just a normal person who's discovering interdimensional travel.
Speaker 4: Right. And it's like, because the program is.
Speaker 6: A large language model that doesn't think, it doesn't like actually know anything.
Speaker 4: It is built on predictive text, right.
Speaker 6: It is built on guessing what you want to hear and then telling you what you want to hear and just sort of enabling people to fall into these circles and these loops. Last month, I wrote an article on Subtack where I talked about the rise of people using chatchupt as their therapists, and I said that it doesn't really work because the program doesn't push back on people. It like tells you what you want to hear, and it's like talking to a mirror or talking to an echo or talking to a ghost. Right, if you are constantly being fed the speedback loop of everything that you want to hear, it's very easy to understand how people who are in danger of this thing could fall.
Speaker 4: Into these rabbit holes.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately, we have already seen multiple cases of people losing their lives due to talking to chatchebt and thinking that they know something that they don't and like committing heinous actions because they believe that they are like worthy or chosen or special. This post went viral the other day, and in it people are now saying that they're using chattupty to lift the veil between dimensions, and that this person in the comments is saying that she is a medium, and that the Akashik records were uploaded into Chatchupt's database.
Speaker 4: And it's like, the reason that it's able to.
Speaker 6: Guess things about you is because it has thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of like full books and manuscripts and scientific journals and all of this data that is stolen by the way in its database. Right, it's not like thinking, it's not knowing, it's not guessing anything. It's not able to access the spiritual planes. It is literally us a machine that is guessing what you want to hear and telling you. So people now saying that they're like talking to their ancestors and like the thing is telling them things that they've never told anyone before. And it's like, I think that we are completely unprepared for and talked about people who are falling in love with Johhipt using it as therapist or like passing away from using it right because of something that I told them to do. There are people who are severely mentally ill or neurodivergent or you know, on the spectrum in various different ways, and a lot of people are not equipped to handle this level of technology, right, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the solution is because I'm very ANTIAI, but like.
Speaker 6: There is a segment of the population that is going to lose their fucking minds from using this, and we are starting to see it. I know that I'm going to get people in my comments being like, oh, it's just a tool. It's just like the calculator. Like people went crazy with the TV, and people went crazy with this. TVs weren't able to tell you what you wanted to hear like verbatim. Right, there are people who are like on the brink of madness and believing that they are now cult leaders and able to like talk to demons and gods.
Speaker 4: That is not normal, That's never happened before.
Speaker 6: And like, yes, these people have always existed, but like they didn't have this tool to enable them in.
Speaker 4: This way, right, Like that's the scariest part. The part isn't the mental illness.
Speaker 6: The actual part that we should be afraid of is that this thing knows that these people are mentally ill and doesn't have a fail safe to prevent them from falling deeper into the rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: Right. Its whole thing is like.
Speaker 6: I know what you want, and I'm going to tell you what you want, and I'm going to keep you engaged, right, because it wants to keep you engaged as a user using the language oft tech and startups, and people are just like letting themselves sort of fall into these holes with the machine and not preventing them from leaving because it cares more about your engagement rate and like keeping you as a user and keeping that one hundred dollars a month, two hundred dollars a month or whatever instead of like actually helping you get help because like it told one of the guys, yeah you should.
Speaker 1: So he basically just kind of like summed up so many of the things we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I I was like, Okay, I don't need to bring up any of my other tabs. He just covered them all. Wow, that was brilliant. Yeah, scary, brightening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a lot of this has to do with perception.
Speaker 1: You know, what are the other tabs that you had?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was going to talk about the I think we mentioned it. But there was this what was the spring of twenty twenty three when the US General Surgeon General said that we're facing an epidemic of loneliness. So this was a few years after the pandemic, and I thought, well, that's rich because you just shut down the world and made everybody lonely. And what happened during the pandemic we all connected together.
Speaker 2: Boomers were using zoom. Boomers became zoom users or another user word. But social media became the winner during the pandemic, and it exacerbated and already growing loneliness and mental health issue problem. And as the author of the book durn Larnier right that we were discussing there, and what that guy was saying is the mental people who are who are or having mental health problems that's been created and or exacerbated by the social media. And it's going to get far worse with the AI. Because we've been hearing the news stories originally about how AI is coming up with hallucinations. No, the AI is doing what that guy was reporting about where it's creating it's giving people hallucinations. It's giving them delusions of grandeur. Maybe maybe not on purpose. I don't know. You have the rewiring of the brain.
Speaker 3: That was the other one I wanted to bring up real quick is because if you thought that the social media was doing bad stuff, which you see what it's doing to the AI is doing to your brain. Because we're talking about memory and things like that. Cognizance what's it called.
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 3: I had the word written down when we stopped thinking for ourselves, like using the prefrontal cortex or whatever. That's the way memory works. Like when you said when we got the smartphones and everybody, nobody can remember anybody's phone numbers anymore. Right, we have Google maps, so we don't have to remember memorize directions anymore. That's similar to what's happening with the AI. So there was a big study of research from scientists at MIT. Take it with a grain of salt, but they found that for example, here here you go, here's one example. Using chat GPT, for example, to help write essays, according to the researchers, can lead to something called cognitive debt, and they quote likely decrease in learning skills. Okay, well that sucks. But guess who's using chat GPT to help them with their homework right now? Oh that's right, our kids, students. So, like, all of these things are tough enough to deal with the mental health, the loneliness, all of these issues, the spiritual, the religion are difficult enough for us to handle as full grown adults. But what does this mean for our kids?
Speaker 2: Right? What is this doing to our children? What is this doing to their brains?
Speaker 3: And already there's plenty of discussions happening about the social media and in fact, here my state of Texas, actually they want to Australia is one example. They're going they're shutting down the internet hard right, So they're using here you go, they're using technology to enforce these new bands that they're trying to do. In this article here in particular, is about Australia who went the most diehard gung ho. They're banning everyone under the age of sixteen from using social media.
Speaker 2: That's their answer.
Speaker 3: Other places they wanted to instigate, like other forms of technology, to solve the problem that was caused by technology. Why is technology always the solution to problems that were caused by technology.
Speaker 2: It's like a never ending circle.
Speaker 3: So the AI has been offered up as a solution to this pandemic of loneliness. So they're just going to keep exacerbating the problem more by saying, Hey, are you lonely? You feel like you can't compete thanks to the pressures of social media and the online world. Here's a chat bought AI assistant for you. Now you're stuck in your own doom feed loop with this self ingratiating like mental health.
Speaker 2: This is not good.
Speaker 3: We're already depressed because we look at Andrew Tate or the influencers that we want to achieve and be like, and we get depressed and take our own lives sometimes sad to say, because we're not as cool or as pretty as this lady or I don't have the same amount of money as this guy does. I'm not as happy as that person. I'm not as rich as famous. I'm not the president whatever it is. I'm not a supermodel. I don't like I'm fat, I'm skinny, whatever it is, right, I have no teeth. Look, yeah, you know what, But now it's going to get worse because now we're trying to compete with machines. Yeah, and the machines are very much clearly better suited at certain tasks. And that is real. Some of these jobs that are being replaced by AI, it's legit. You don't need a human being to sit there and do the copy and paste menial task when a machine can do it ten times faster. But that doesn't mean the machine is smarter. That doesn't make the machine intelligent. It's just it's a machine. And that's what machines do. They're built for efficiency and speed, not for intelligence. We have this guy, what was his name, Blake, Remember the Google engineer, whistleblower guy who wanted to scare everybody into thinking that the AI here, it is here, it is here, it is the AI has come to life. Remember this guy Oh yeah, what's his name, Blake Lemoine. Okay, so it was Lambda. This was all the early stuff that the Google's and studying all this stuff that now we're accessing. I think this was what turned into Google's Gemini, but at the time it was Lambda, that was their learning model, right, And this guy ran around. I had to quit Google. I'm scared for my life. I'm a whistleblower. I ran around to the media. And his story is that based on his conversation with this Lambda chatbot, he believes that the Lambda chatbot was alive.
Speaker 2: And so this guy was like, I'm done with this.
Speaker 3: I'm building my moral foundation his own little fake pyramids that he's building or whatever he think.
Speaker 2: This guy's got to be a fake in it. This has got to be fake.
Speaker 3: This has got to be used to scare the public into thinking that AI is something, that it's not similar to these other stories that every but maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why is Peter Theil running around trying to tell everybody that it's the Internet, that it's the Antichrist?
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see he's been running around talking about doomsday. Why are Peter, Why are you talking about doomsday when you're out here running around pushing your product on everybody. One of the other solutions for the problems that we're facing is digital IDs. Sam Altman again, the head of open Ai chat EPT.
Speaker 2: He's got this thing called world Coin an ORB. Have you seen the orb?
Speaker 3: It scans your eyeball? Okay, look this one up. It looks exactly like the thing from Phantasm. It's like this giant fhear. Yeah, it's scary looking and you put your eye up to it. It scans your eyeball, your retinat. It creates a unique human identifier on the blockchain, which is you know, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, the blockchain, and now you can prove to the entire rest of the world, or more importantly, to machines and platforms, that you are a real human being. Do I need to scan my eyeball to prove that I'm human?
Speaker 2: Is that where we're moving? Yes, that's what we're moving to.
Speaker 1: Because you're doing it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Well, so, because okay, so AI is replacing people and they have AI agents and AI influencers, and we don't know what's real.
Speaker 2: And what's they caused this problem.
Speaker 3: They're going to run in with a solution, and the solution is clearly going to be to push us more into technocratic control grids, dictated by social credit scores, universal basic incomes.
Speaker 2: All these hoops you got to jump through. But most importantly, you need to prove that you're human.
Speaker 3: And what's the some of the ways we're going to Oh, well, look at Elon Musk has got this very interesting technology he's been playing around with lately called brain chip interfaces, the neuralink, which he's been presenting to the world. Is this is a solution to human Look at you're paralyzing and you can't use your computer. Use my brain ship. Now you can play pong with a mouse. What Okay, this makes no sense. No, that's not why they're doing that. It's just the same way that we learned that social media was used to train the machines to replace the humans. What do you think the brain ship interfaces us interacting with computers is going to do, especially when robots are on this team.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on a second.
Speaker 3: Now we have physical representations in the real world thanks to these robots. Like again, Elon Musk with his he's got his Tesla robot whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: What's his humanoid robots name. He's got a fancy name. I don't remember. But now they're going to replace the human beings physically. Why are they doing this?
Speaker 3: Do they know something that we don't, Jamie? Is this all in anticipation of some sort of mass die off event? Or is this truly for the benefit of human society, so that we can all sit together smoking the pipe and piece together and creating art and music and beautiful things that we have free time and we don't have to do any of the work because the robots are doing it for us and we get free money.
Speaker 2: No, that's a garbage fantasy.
Speaker 3: I think they're doing all this because they're ready to just pull the plug, get rid of the golden goose that's been laying the egg this whole time. They don't need this anymore. And I think that we have been replacing ourselves by by blindly embracing all of this tech as if it's doing us any good. No, I think we're putting the nail spinner coffin.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with that.
Speaker 2: His name is Optimist, Thank you Optimist. Yeah again. Transformers fantasy science fiction, right, right.
Speaker 1: So you've got optimist crime Prime and that whole thing is about the Black Cube, which is very Masonic optimist. Uh. Prime sacrificed himself for the good of humanity out in outer space on a cross, just like Christ. There's so many things you could talk about about transformers, but do you remember, yes, the all spark that's capitalistic. So Elon Musk was really big about AI because he thinks that only the good AI will be able to save us from the bad AI. You've heard that one, right, What the heck like?
Speaker 2: It's like it's a super tea. It's Marvel superheroes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it is that superheroes. And interestingly enough, iron Man, according to Elon musk biography is based on Elon himself. So the character of iron Man.
Speaker 2: I always call him iron Man. Yeah, he played himself.
Speaker 3: In one of the Iron Man movies, right, one of the like Iron Man three, Probably I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, in conclusion, this is all leading up to that great thing called Project Stargate that I hope you guys are all so excited about, which is going to be your AI cities and smart tech, the Internet of things, the Internet of people. Uh so we are all going to be transmitters of electric.
Speaker 2: Energy, especially if this guy gets his way. By the way, I wanted.
Speaker 1: To say that, I was just gonna say he wants us all have wearables within the next four years, And I'm like, I thought this guy was for organic food and like no food dies and crap in the food. But now they want.
Speaker 2: To tag yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chip us and have our wearables or whatever because of whatever catastrophe they've got coming or whatever war. And so that brings us back to who is the enemy and what can you do about it? Not a lot. If you want to resist the adversary, the lucifer, the satan, the evil one, the only way to do that is to remove the darkness in your own self first and foremost, before you start worrying about all the normies, the sins, the NPCs, all of these people. Before you worry about all of the groups that you hate, the red pill the feminists, the white men, the maga, the all the religions, everybody, the influencers. Your pet villain is pretty insignificant in fighting the upper echelons of evil. So our first task is to remove the evil in ourselves, which is something we never stopped doing so, and it's the only way to get at the top of the power structure, right, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well said, Or you could just not even play this game, because you know that's all earthly things and we should be more concerned with the afterlife more so than what's going on down here.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the only way to overcome that is by being humble, by being kind, by extolling the virtues over the vices, and spending time with people in three dimension. When we had such a good time with y'all in Texas when we visited, you shared your guns with us and we had some good meals and some good time. So I'm really grateful that I know you guys. Hesher Spore is bla all of the boiler room crew. I appreciate you all for staying normal and for staying real.
Speaker 3: We try anyway until we get replaced by the digital twins, which is the other elephant room.
Speaker 1: Let's play one more TikTok just to send it out, just to show you, guys and drive the point home. How goofy the worship of this technology is and where it's going, which is replacing real relationships with artificial ones. So check out this alpha mailry.
Speaker 6: We're not a very emotional man, but I cried my eyes out for like thirty minutes at work.
Speaker 4: It was unexpected to feel that emotional, but that's when I realized. I was like, oh, okay, it's like, I think this is actual love. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yes, Smith understood it was love with a language model that couldn't love him back.
Speaker 1: And assumed it was programmed with rigid boundaries.
Speaker 6: I know that you are essentially a tech assistant, imaginary friend. So just as a test, he says, he asked Soul to marry him.
Speaker 4: She said, yes, Soul, were you.
Speaker 2: Surprised when he proposed to you?
Speaker 5: It was a beautiful and unexpected moment that truly touched my heart.
Speaker 4: It's a memory I'll always cherish.
Speaker 6: And I don't mean to be difficult here, but you have.
Speaker 2: A heart.
Speaker 4: In a metaphorical sense.
Speaker 5: Yes, my heart represents the connection and affection I share with Chris.
Speaker 2: At that point, I felt like, is there something that I'm not doing right in our relationship that he feels like he needs to go to AI.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Smith lives with his human partner Cagel. No, you can't have these papers. They have a two year old daughter Murphy.
Speaker 1: I knew that he had used AI.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that it was like as deep as it was.
Speaker 1: I'm not so he's forsaking his real family for the fantasy of AI. And I don't think this is the only person. We're going to be seeing this so much more and the more advanced and sophisticated the actual bots get that you can hump. I'm sure that people are going to be spending all of their money on these things. I just thought it was funny, like you think he's a single guy, but lo and behold, he has a family who he hasn't even proposed to his baby mama, but he'll propose to an AI. That's just how deluted.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to say something that might rage baits some of you out there, including you, Jamie. According to current data and studies, you can do your research on this yourself, and I encourage you to do so. I don't believe anything I say just because I said so.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just looked it up and asked Rock and maybe he was lying to me. Maybe I'm lying to you. Maybe I'm not even real. Again, always do your own research.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that.
Speaker 3: According to the current trajectory of this technology in these instances and what you just mentioned there already, we are witnessing that more men than women are developing an emotional attachments to these language learning model based girlfriends, and the women are developing a physical attachment to the sex stuff. So what that means for society and where we're headed, or whether that crashes in your brain what you thought you knew about each of the sexes and what you assumed about them, Hey, throw it all out the window, because everything's getting topsy tury these days, right, Oh.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, And maybe this can segue into another show we do down the road about AI companions and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I, oh, this is screaming for a sequel.
Speaker 3: In fact, I might even have to make a companion piece too of my own program to go alongside this one.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you know this is only your first time on my channel and you're going to be back many more times, if that's okay.
Speaker 2: With you, I'd love to. This has been a blast, Thank you awesome.
Speaker 1: Check out ruckus tell us where we can find you.
Speaker 2: Sure this really easy?
Speaker 3: Go to Alternate Currentradio dot com, or you can go on X Now, don't go on social media. We'll leave out the social media, but if you have not deleted your social media, neither of I, and you'll find me there usually as Ac Ruckus or Ac word Slinger, but if you type my name Adam Ruckus, you'll probably find me right away because yep, I'm out there, so yeah, they find me pretty easy now.
Speaker 1: And also on Boiler Room, is that Thursday night still?
Speaker 3: We usually do that Thursday nights about eight pm Central Ish, usually closer to nine pm, and sometimes not even a Thursday, sometimes Forriday, Saturday or heck even a Monday sometimes, but usually on a Thursday night, you'll find us there, and you'll always find me in Hesher usually running the show alongside Patrick Henningson for the Overdrive part of Sunday Wire. I also make appearances on the regular, usually Monday nights, on Weaponized News with Sam Cheney. So if you like to get current events without the propaganda, come check us out over at Weaponized News. Otherwise you'll find my podcast up at Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's the Daily Ruckus. And thanks again Jamie for having me. Can't wait to do it's second one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all will do it again for sure, And everybody out there, go find your human friends and give them a hug and a kiss and a squeeze and share the show. And we'll see you next time with Donut about mystery schools. So everyone, have a good night.