Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one to one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right. Hey, another quick reminder. If you'd like to try to win yourself Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets for there Orlando appearance coming up in December at the Key of Center, you can take a shot at that by voting for you. Say we played this morning, you get about fifteen minutes to swing by our jar our Facebook page to do so.
Speaker 3: Three songs from Avenged Sevenfold we have Backcountry Hailed to the King are Almost Easy. One with the most votes is played at nine.
Speaker 2: And then we'll randomly pick one of you give you TSO tickets. That's how that deal works.
Speaker 3: We spind the random wheel.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure if you've listened to the show for more than two seconds, you know that Taco and I are both carnivores. Yeah, heg meat. You can bet your bottom dollar vegetables too, me too. I usually have both on my plates. You can bet your bottom dollar when you see something I spot something called meat Carnival. It's gonna get my attention.
Speaker 3: Is this like a meat fair? Almost?
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, this is something you're doing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Area chefs have been renting out this warehouse space in which they have built an eight foot live fire table and each have a section to cook on and they collect a one time admission at the door for a limited number of folks for these meat carnival gatherings, and it's all you can eat. You step right up and you move from station to station. You're one on one with the chef and the other people in your group, and they just whip up all sorts of meat type dishes and slap it down right there in front of you and have at it as much as you want. One little interesting catch here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bring your own tael for the meat sweats. There's no silverware. Oh really, you go at it barbaric cave man style. Baby. This is like remember when the the ribbis they were having the sales on those and then the whole beef tenderlines. Remember that time? Yep? And uh, this is when we all ate so much meat that I actually dig get the meat sweats.
Speaker 2: These are all really good cuts and dishes. There are a lot of Mediterranean inspired dishes and featuring tri tip, ribbis, brisket, wagoo war because they're chefs.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so uh, you're not gonna cook you crap steak meat carnival. Man, how about your tickets that it doesn't say meat Carnival price.
Speaker 2: Every twenty five to thirty minutes, a chef presents a brand new dish. You can except to sixty different things in one meat Carnival.
Speaker 3: I'm all about, you know, having a nice steak or whatever, But I don't know. If I'd go to the meat Carnival with your pet, I wouldn't get my money away. I'm just telling you, I wouldn't get my Money's sure there's some cold beer you can enjoy there, Yeah, and then I'd be bloated on beer. Meat Carnival admission price. Sorry, I was taken a little while on that one. All right, you want to buy tickets for m Eat Carnival one hundred and ninety five bucks per participant total three hundred if you are three ninety, I guess if you get you know you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixty different dishes all you can eat, good stuff.
Speaker 3: Pat, you can do it. Oh hell, yeah, I could do it. So where what do you find a sam fram for meat? Carnival.
Speaker 2: Didn't know you were that way, Lynch, no idea, silly.
Speaker 3: It's quality cuts of beef. Well each is on there, but whatever you call them there, Bud, Yeah, I have it listed. Is too VIP ticket pat uh one per participant. I guess you add that to the one ninety five.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Speaking of eating, you know the miracle of Jesus multiplying the fishes and the loaves and feeding the masses.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, definitely before you talk about Jesus because I don't want to. Somebody said, by the way, don't miss Google Meat Festival San Francisco. You had me until San France. Carnival.
Speaker 2: Yes, leave it to a group of scientists to try to throw a wet blanket on Jesus's miraculous catch of the fish.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, guys and ladies. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: They say it doesn't involve miracles. They have done research and published a paper in some journal. The group described their study of natural fish die offs in Lake Kinneret, which is believed to be the biblical Sea of Galilee mentioned in the Bible, where the fishes thing happened. They went out there present day and took like temperature readings at different depths and stuff, and have noted that over the years there have been numerous instances of fish kills there because at the lower levels the water is very very cold and lacks oxygen, and sometimes that you know, forces the fish up to the warmer layer of water and at times will completely overtake the warmer layer of water, dropping oxygen levels to where it produces a fish kill. So they're saying it was no miracle, it just happened to be a well time fish kill.
Speaker 3: Listen, do you scientists find something else to study. I'm sure there's a grant you can get. Don't mess with the Bible and stuff.
Speaker 2: I also don't think the water temperatures in Lake Kinneret are anywhere near what they've maybe worked two thousand years ago. Heck, I bet the size of the water body itself is vastly different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, they've done wreck They've wrecked it over there like we have here.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Are you ready for a quick but really to the point headline of the week contender?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me write it down quick. I like that it's less to write down, and then we'll compare this one with the one from earlier. Go ahead in the week.
Speaker 2: Four men use gun to steal a ski mask. Wow, you're doing it in the wrong order here, guys. Yeah, you got a back riso. Four men use gun to steal a ski mask. This happened somewhere in Oak Park. I don't know where the hell oak Park is.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm sorry, but that cannot win.
Speaker 2: The men attempted to purchase a Nike ski mask. The Oak Park resident declined, and the men stole the ski mask while one of them split of firearm. We'll get that sche mask. Yet the men left in a black suv. Okay estimated loss for so four men use gun to steal ski mask. That's your first headline. Let me remind you of the earlier in the week headline of the week. These are just contenders at this point, as we are just at Wednesday.
Speaker 3: This one is knocking your your one that you just gave out Police confident death of headless man was hit by a bus. I don't think that was exactly it, but that's the gist of that. When they're alone like that, when they're really long after I.
Speaker 2: Think it was I think it was police declare headless man dead who had been hit by bus.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Play's confident death of headless man hit by a busy rest in pieces hocky.
Speaker 2: We got a Bob World Order or Bob World Order minded individuals really starting to step up to the plate here you said this story and the actual video of the incident on our Facebook page. A guy crashed his rented cyber truck, his Tesla cyber truck into a porch pirate who had just snatched a package off of someone stoop in his neighborhood and got into a getaway car and we're trying to take off. He rammed the cyber truck.
Speaker 3: Did he mean to do it?
Speaker 2: Yes, he had used the truck on the car sharing app Turrow, which he says, I guess I'm gonna find out how their insurance is.
Speaker 3: Oh god, look at the front of that car. It almost it's so smashed up that it almost makes it look better. Those cars are god awful looking up. I'm sorry he did manage to run the porch pirate right into a tree. Well, yeah, that's some Bob World Order world.
Speaker 2: No word on what was in the package that was stolen from the neighbor's porch. You call what I said, right, that's some Bob world order, and that you think those cyber trucks are ugly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, the smashing end to them actually made it look better those things.
Speaker 2: Speaking to the insurance on them, I'm sure it's crazy, but they're supposed to be a bitch to fix as well, so I'm sure that that thing's totaled out buzzly.
Speaker 3: They cost like one hundred k.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're expensive as hell. And you know if look, if that's your thing and you want one of those, that's fine.
Speaker 3: No, that's so, I'm not going to poop bool all over. I'm just saying it. They're odd to me.
Speaker 2: But you know that that thing is shaped exactly like you know, whenever you watch like a sci fi type show or movie that's trying to depict things, you know, fifty sixty seventy one hundred years down the road, that is, can you imagine every vehicle you're looking at right now in your commute to wherever you're headed.
Speaker 3: Was one of those like that style? And And hey, what I was saying that I think they're ugly. Please don't take that wrong. I drive a car that belongs to my daughter named Big Blue and it has the bad pain on it.
Speaker 2: I do hear that the cyber trucks have a bitch and sound system, though we dutchy R R