Speaker 1: Wake yo, wake up.
Speaker 2: Oh right, we're up, We're moving.
Speaker 3: I just cannot seem to get my life back on track from this illness. I still I just still don't feel right, Like it's crazy. I'm still feeling like the effects of this. Like even driving this morning, my head was hurting so bad then it was making me feel nauseous. I had my window down, my head out of the window. I'm like, this is just it's tomorrow will be a full seven days of this, and I'm like, in contact with my doctors, You're like, let's give it a full seven days. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, at this point, it pretty much it kind of is pointing to that it could be a bacteria of some sort. And if that is the case, like if it goes past the seven day mark, I'll have to go back in. They'll test me for bacteria and maybe I'll need to be on an antibiotic.
Speaker 1: In meningitis, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: The symptoms of meningitis are.
Speaker 4: I had I had meningitis once. I think bad headache, dizziness, selurly speech.
Speaker 3: I don't have any of that unless I sound slursh do right now? But the headache was not a constant thing. I had it a couple of times, but like this morning, I got it.
Speaker 5: If it's if it is that right, bacteria is not a good thing to have in your body, and like that doesn't seem to be a sense of there's the other side, right all guys.
Speaker 3: It's the old joke that I always make when you call the doctor and you're like, hey, guys, I think I'm dying. They're like, okay, we can fit you in December twelfth. What I called them yesterday and I just you know, re explained. I had them pull up my hospital records so they could see that I wasn't making any of this up. I said, I'm so sick, Like I'm still not right. She was like, you're gonna, you know, give it a full week. If not, we could probably get you in next tuesday. I'm like, what is next tuesday going to do for me, ma'am? Especially if I need to be on some sort of antibiotic.
Speaker 5: And what if something's really bad? Like you know, I like, can't they figure that out before? So how about come in today and we'll figure this out.
Speaker 3: Honestly, what I've learned is it would I would have to go back to the emergency room. Like that's pretty much. It's crazy, Like, shouldn't I be able to call my own doctor.
Speaker 1: And yes, yeah, did your blood work right? Did it come back?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everything looks great. Everything looked great on my bood work, which obviously is the most important thing. And that's great, but it's just, you know, she just keeps saying that I need to give it the full seven days because a lot of times things like this take the full seven to get out of your system when it's this bad. So tomorrow is seven. I'm like, all right, call you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Was this a doctor was at the lady at the front desk who was always the worse because they always like look down on you, like you're an.
Speaker 1: Idiot, you didn't go to medical.
Speaker 3: Shut hilarious that you bring that up, because at first I was talking to the front desk lady and I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't play these games. I'm like, I need to speak to a nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was not a nurse available, Can you tell me what this is about? And I said, I'm not going to run you through the whole story, but I just need to speak to a nurse, and she was well, and she tried after I gave her a quick synopsis to give me, and I just stayed sounds on the phone. I want to speak to a nurse, Honey, I appreciate you, but I want to speak to.
Speaker 5: A nurse, medical school, somebody has medical background, anybody.
Speaker 3: So it's just so strange. But I mean, I guess I keep telling myself, maybe, by the grace of God, I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and it's just going to be out of my system.
Speaker 1: But you're not puking right, like anymore.
Speaker 3: I haven't puked since Friday, which is a positive. But all right, now.
Speaker 5: I think it's clear. I think we understood there. All right, good, So one one down, you know, keep sick.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm sick. But anyways, and even when I get home, like I just want to lay down, I want to sleep. My body is so exhausted. I think I'm mentally just over this. I want to feel like myself again. So I'm like, I'm now mad' punch things. It's just a lot.
Speaker 1: But besides that, like visually, like you seem like you look really good.
Speaker 3: Dude, I feel like I have my color back. I feel like I'm back to feeling like myself. And then I just have moments where like even this morning, I'm like, why am I still? And then if I have to hear one more person tell me about the Brat diet, Like, I know what the Brat diet is, but I don't want to live off bananas. I don't want to have seventy bananas a day. I can't survive that way. Potassium like I am potassium, but this could walk past me. I'll get a little bit of it. It's like, I'm so, I'm so sick of bananas, rice, apple, sauce and toast.
Speaker 1: I'm done, but like a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just done with it. But anyways, what's up of you guys?
Speaker 5: Not that much man, Just enjoying the heat. We were in the pool yesterday, hopefully be in the pool at some point this afternoon too. But this heat is crazy.
Speaker 2: Today is going to be nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way worse than yesterday. I mean they're saying it the real feel will be like one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is wold. I said it was not that bad to me. I know it was hot, but yeah, one ten is a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well the actual time I think is like ninety eight or something.
Speaker 5: And then people complaining about the heat, like I understand, but in the winter, you can't complain when it's knowing out like and let's enjoy the heat for what it is.
Speaker 4: Let us question lane like every season.
Speaker 2: It's fine, but like one and ten am, what are we supposed to do with that?
Speaker 3: You can even be outside like that.
Speaker 1: We don't all have a pool now, but you have a beach right down the street from you.
Speaker 3: True, yeah, but it trust me what I.
Speaker 1: Got a heated pool? Do you keep the heat on in the summer?
Speaker 5: Tool No, we don't not right now the heat the heater is actually broken, so.
Speaker 2: It's there's a real life heater.
Speaker 3: It's called the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the thing now is like a bathtub stough.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you take my two kids to the beach for for but five minutes, and you're gonna be like, you know what, I take it back. It's not fun.
Speaker 1: Those days are gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other day we tried to do a walk and this was before I was sick, and I turned around and the child is eating both a rock and like a leg of a dead crab. I'm like, oh, this is sick. This is so fun, this is this is great. So yeah, I'm with Foreign. I'm ready for the fall, like give me the priss. But I think I predict it's gonna be hot well in the September. Yeah, I'm gonna be sweating through September. But don't worry.
Speaker 2: Spooky season is on the horizon morning.
Speaker 1: Especially in the gym. In Morning show with j Foreign, It's Saunty.
Speaker 6: When you need to know, we got you Three things you need to know on Boston's Number one for him buff and the best throwbags you haven't any more.
Speaker 7: Five The building security camera footage shows the shooter enter the lobby, turn right, and immediately open fire on an NYPD officer. He then shoots a woman who took cover behind a pillar and proceeds through the lobby, spraying it with gunfire. He makes his way to the elevator bank, where he shoots a security guard who was taking cover behind the security desk. Wanted to sh male shot in the lobby for his own statement from the hospital. The shooter then calls the elevator, which opens in the lobby. A female exits that elevator and he allows her to walk past him unharmed, goes up to the thirty third floor, which is rudent management, and begins to walk the floor, firing rounds as he traveled. One person was struck and killed on that floor. He then proceeds down.
Speaker 3: A hallway and shoots himself in the chest Tuesday, July twenty ninth, And I'm sure by now you've seen the extremely eerie photo of the twenty seven year old shooter just carrying a rifle in the middle of New York City. Almost looked like he was alone. Yea, like no one else was in that area at that moment in time.
Speaker 5: It looked like he was just taking a walk down the street. It was scary to look at that.
Speaker 3: Assuming people did see him and kind of ran off. I know people were sheltering, you know. Now the news this morning is saying that was the commissioner, by the way, kind of detailing what happened. They are saying on the news this morning that there was a note and that he suffered from CTE and one of his brain studied. But I think we're going to learn a lot more details about this because now we have four people dead. We have, you know, including a police officer. We have one person in critical after the shooting, and he drove all the way from Vegas to New York to shoot in that specific area, Like, we need a lot more answers.
Speaker 5: I saw a few people posting some outlets talking about that that's in that specific building was with the NFL. H Q.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that there was that possible connection, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, when we're talking CTE. Yeah, but so then wouldn't he have some connection to football?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 5: And then on Daily Mail I saw a picture of him in football pads. But I don't know if they were just making the connection trying to find some backgroundstuff on it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure everyone trying to put the pieces together.
Speaker 5: But the fact that he drove from Vegas to New York City it's crazy in itself.
Speaker 3: But he didn't go to the NFL.
Speaker 1: I was going to say he went to a management.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he specifically went to the thirty third floor, which was I don't know a management floor.
Speaker 4: But yes, I was at Saunty when I seen that the NFL was in there. I was like, oh, yeah, this is either a dude that lost the bed or he used to work there, something going on.
Speaker 1: But he didn't go to the NFL floor.
Speaker 3: At one point, like the commissioner said, the elevators open and a woman is in the elevator and he just lets her walk past, but then goes up onto the third and four and it's like spraying shots and then goes down to shoot himself.
Speaker 5: I mean, anybody who like does this is insane. So trying to like understand what's going on in their mind in a situation like this, it's going to be impossible.
Speaker 4: Less because he didn't look like he could who he should, no until he got to her and then he just let her walk.
Speaker 3: That's the craziest, craziest story. And you know, I was just zombie scrolling last night and I come across his picture and at that time it just said active shooter in New York City and there was no you know, yeah end in sight. So, I mean, four people is just crazy one and critical. As we learn more, I'll keep you posted. He was only twenty seven years old and got in his car from Vegas and drove it all the way to New York.
Speaker 1: This is wild.
Speaker 5: It's very Also, you shouldn't be able to get to the thirty third floor of a building like that.
Speaker 1: And then get into the office.
Speaker 5: Right, Like, we can all agree on that there's some issues with security.
Speaker 4: New York buildings are usually some of the most secure. Yeah, because of the amount of the crazies that are there. They don't just let anybody into those things. So how he got in, I don't know.
Speaker 3: When the commissioner details like the moments of him walking into the building, she at one point does say that the security officer was hiding behind his desk, I'm like, that's not I don't feel good about that.
Speaker 5: That's an issue. Then again, some of these people aren't really security people. They just did check badges, which okay, fine, but like, let's hire some security people also in that building. One of the biggest investment firms in the world is there, so they can afford the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they'll learn from this. Yeah, so scary. So thoughts and prayers that keep you guys posted as we get more info. Dion Sanders trending everywhere yesterday. The Hall of Famer and Universe See of Colorado head coach held a.
Speaker 2: Press conference yesterday to update the public let.
Speaker 3: Us know that he in fact was diagnosed with bladder cancer on April fourteenth.
Speaker 8: This was not an easy task because it was a changing kind of a lifestyle and with Lauren and I covered from Jackson. This is how many surgeries.
Speaker 3: From twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: This is a surgery number.
Speaker 8: Fourteenth, Surgeon number fourteen. I have most surgeries out of the game than I did in the game. Like, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Given his commitments to his family and to the team, elected to undergo a bladder removal. We performed a full robot assistant laparoscopic bladder removal and creation of a new bladder, and I am pleased to report that the results from the surgery are that he is cured from the cancer.
Speaker 3: Which is amazing, amazing, absolutely amazing. But remember like Dion has had, I mean, he's lost toes. Like he even kind of detailed what his life will look like moving forward. He's like, I can't be like I used to. You're gonna see a legit poor to potty on the field. He says, I depend on depends. He now is there a spokesperson He's going to be doing commercials and ads for depends because he has to wear them. He also made it clear for the fellas, like he said, get checked out because it was if it wasn't for me getting tested for something else, they never would have stumbled upon this. But he's one hundred percent back. He will be on the sideline. It's just gonna look a little bit, you know, different for him.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they could make a bladder for you. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally can make a bladder and.
Speaker 1: Then like what are the symptoms? Because I feel like I need to look at this.
Speaker 3: All right, anything else anybody wants to say medically? Because I need to wrap this up to move on to the to the real hot goss. Because Okay, are we good?
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 2: What is happening? Because this story comes out about Dion.
Speaker 3: Dion does his press conference as we're learning that Dion has bladder cancer, has got a new bladder constructed, He's going to be back on the field. They dropped this eighteen minute video of what his life looked like leading up to the procedure. There's Dion in a hospital bed. Who's seen comforting Dion in the hospital, crying tears, holding Dion's hand. I'll tell you, Carucies, Karucie.
Speaker 1: How did she get with him?
Speaker 3: Carucci is thirty seven years old. Okay, Dion is we look this up this morning, seven fifty seven years old. I don't know how it happened, but they haven't confirmed there together. You'll never tell me anything else, I mean, what else? What else is she in the hospital room for crying? I mean, the man's got kids and Carucci's in the room. Now we know Carucci was linked to Chris Brown. We also know at one point Caruci was dating Victor Cruz. This wasn't on my Bengo car people. I did not see this coming.
Speaker 4: What the biggest relationship she had was with Chris Brown. I mean they went through a lot of a lot of drama together. Yeah, but how how old is she?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Old is he fifty?
Speaker 5: It's you know, clearly she has a type, right, But the thing is like, how did she wind up with him?
Speaker 1: The circle is different, right?
Speaker 4: He is kind of young spirited, you know what I mean, typical fifty seven year old.
Speaker 1: He's in shape.
Speaker 3: He kind of he bagged Carucie. Yeah, okay, Dion, listen, and not only bagged like she's in this like boo hoo, yeah in this video before he got the procedure.
Speaker 1: You're going to be married, right if you're crying like that much? Like he's the one.
Speaker 3: We don't know any details, we don't know how long, we don't know what's going on. Again, no confirmation, but you're not putting that video out if you're not.
Speaker 2: And by the way, took over.
Speaker 3: The internet because everybody we were all of us were like, wait a second, is that carouche?
Speaker 1: But she's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when she brown behind the scenes they were playing basketball, she had a little dog and stuff.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing that man like that girl was stunning and just.
Speaker 3: Natural, like no makeup even in this video, same thing. She was like just chilling in her sweats, boo wooing because her man's she's this wasn't just like I've been randomly dating this guy. Like the way she was invested in this. She loves that man.
Speaker 1: That's primetime man. Prime Time Time hasn't lots of step.
Speaker 4: The fact that they didn't go public with it, so it's not like she's doing it for Cloud, you get what I'm saying. It's not like she's trying to just be in his limelight as well, Like they clearly.
Speaker 1: Have kept us a secret for a while. He bagged it without the toes and all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it depends on and eying with a cafit fellas, there's no need to be single. Honestly, there's no need to be depends on Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Can get it too.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to seeing him on like the cover of the bag, because you know it's the same old people up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some patterns on.
Speaker 3: All right. Lastly, four and the numbers are in from Beyonce's Cowboy Carter Tour.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I saw it is. Some people will not be happy.
Speaker 3: The tour earned four hundred and seven point six million dollars with one point six million tickets sold over the thirty two shows. It's the shortest tour ever to top four hundred mili, the shortest tour ever, like least amount of stops to top four hundred million.
Speaker 4: The headline that I saw is that it's the highest grossing country tour.
Speaker 3: I was getting there, true, No, you're good. Yeah, I was gonna say that she passed. Well, she surpassed only her own record from her Renaissance tour, which only had I think fifty six stops, But this tour also became the highest grossing country tour in Billboard box Score history. Now, I don't know what that specifically means Billboard box Score history because Taylor Swift's country, correct. I think, oh, okay, So this last tour of hers, what was this one called tailors?
Speaker 2: That's not going that's not going in the.
Speaker 5: Country country, Okay, but that makes Why do they determine this one country? Because you played other songs there, right, not just her country songs.
Speaker 4: Because she's touring on the album album she pushed the album was a country album. She pushed it as a country tool. You know the country people not they do Again, out of everybody who's done country, there's some big major names to have dune country. You want to tell me she's the one who made them most amount of bread?
Speaker 3: I don't like who's the biggest person in country right now?
Speaker 4: Morgan is running up the billboards crazy and he is, okay, So then.
Speaker 1: May wait until he's done.
Speaker 3: And maybe her her record is specific because she only did a certain amount. I don't really know. And I also don't know what it means when they say Billboard box Score history. Is that something else?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 5: But then also I feel like she's a little different where she sells a lot of merch compared to some of these other guys like some hoodies and stuff, but she'll like the package.
Speaker 3: The Queen's tickets cost different. Yeah, they just do all right. This right thing to know for Tuesday, July twenty ninth. The pod is, as I always say, the easiest way to catch up on the show. So you know exactly what we're talking about. Because what we talked about yesterday, and I've been mentioned again to me to catch up, that's where you're gonna go down the freeze.
Speaker 10: I got.
Speaker 3: I can do it myself. I can do myself down the free iHeartRadio app put jamming on and uh, you know, look for Ashley and.
Speaker 1: You can hear that.
Speaker 3: It's a different day for me. Yesterday it was a moment, but I'm back to my old self, so fine.
Speaker 1: And the jam In Morning Show with DJ four and it's Stig Morning.
Speaker 6: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is about her, but Tyra Banks has always been like off putting to me.
Speaker 4: Really, there was always something about her that I just was like, I thought some goofy kind of just buck up.
Speaker 3: Yes, she talked down to people on America's Next Top Model, So much so like just I felt there just didn't nothing.
Speaker 1: It's her tone speaks very better then you body language.
Speaker 3: So Tyra is going viral because this is just nasty. This has nothing to do with the fact that Tyra is just mean to these models. But she was on what what talk show was this?
Speaker 1: I don't know the view. It seems to be where people go to.
Speaker 3: She's sitting with the seriously, she's sitting with the blonde lady.
Speaker 2: Let's see if I can get the exact show for you guys.
Speaker 3: But anyways, they're having a little chit chat and it comes up that Tyra Banks eats in bed.
Speaker 11: I'm not into eating in bed. No, why not because I don't like crumbs. The great thing is like a couple of days later.
Speaker 3: You know you do not bit, Like a couple of days later you.
Speaker 11: Get down in there and I do. And you know, Jenna, I clean crumbs by eating them. A week later, you would go in there and eat that. Yeah, if I knew mine in my bed, Yeah, on the ground, if it's on your grounds. I have no shoe rule, okay, but I can eat.
Speaker 3: Off my floor.
Speaker 11: And when I see my son doing it, and I'm like, don't do it that, and he's like, Mama.
Speaker 12: You do it.
Speaker 5: I used to have a problem when I would eat in bed a lot, and I would eat lying down, and it turned into an issue like it was gross to.
Speaker 2: Tell crazy to me, like it's like I've given up.
Speaker 5: But what I never did was finish off like just with like the crumbs and like all the scraps days after.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to judge anybody for eating in their bed, like, but I do think there's specific things that you just can't eat in bed, Like if you go and you have a piece of crispy toast in bed, you're going to be sleeping on sand. You're going to be sleeping on sand. And then and then and then what Tyra's saying is she will then wake up the next morning and eat the crumbs from that toast, like what.
Speaker 1: It's giving slob, Yes, it is exactly.
Speaker 3: Did you notice right away in the beginning she did that it was Jenna bush Hager, So whatever show she's on, but right to the beginning.
Speaker 1: The Today with Jenna and Friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, Today with Jenna in front, and right when the which started in the beginning, Tyra tried to like, let me school you on why I eat. But watch right in the very beginning, I'm not into eating in bed?
Speaker 11: No, why not? Because I don't like whispers?
Speaker 3: Was shut off, Tyra. Yeah, and then you have the audacity to get mad at your kid for eating crumbs off the ground. Do you guys believe in the five second rule? Because I I do believe that this is beyond that, though I think we can all agree, right, you you're eating in your bed, or people drop things on your floor and you're walking past it. And she's basically saying, instead of vacuuming, she just eats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're doing that, then you're like inviting ants into your house and all that stuff, which again makes me feel like she's a slob in her house is a disaster. Disaster.
Speaker 3: She's like, gross, do you guys eat in bed?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I sometimes will have coffee in bed, but I don't really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, like maybe not a full meal, but I've had like a bowl of ice cream.
Speaker 1: But that's like a snack, Like you can have a backing it.
Speaker 3: Right, but you can't eat you're still eating. And I I but again I'm specific, like I'm not going to make myself a piece of toast and get in that bed like that's asking for it. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I think where that line needs to stop is you can eat on the couch, but then you can't have you can't like now progress to the bedroom in bed and then eat there.
Speaker 1: Right, there should be a line there. I don't allow in the bed.
Speaker 4: And just had a pizza drunk me drunk the club, some pizza, but a bed.
Speaker 1: I'm going hay.
Speaker 4: That you're drunk. But it's not like I went and cooked in and then took the plate.
Speaker 3: Right, you're right.
Speaker 1: You know there are people out there who do it just eating bad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you used to be.
Speaker 2: You would get your meal and then just walk right past the table.
Speaker 5: Yes, because my bedroom I just had a bed, so obviously I would just lie down in bed, like on my side.
Speaker 3: He's not kidding, like all the way down. That's like I'm assuming for and you're propped up eating your a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watching TV.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't allow eating on like you're not allowed to eat in my living room. Really, I don't love food in there.
Speaker 1: Well we started that, but then that kind of fades away.
Speaker 3: Well that's and I know everybody's going to say that that that it probably will fade away. But yeah, I don't allow snacks in there. I don't allow that they can have water in there. And what's weird is the way my setup is. There's actually a dining room table, but if I allow anybody there, it's after the kids are asleep so that they don't see.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing though, like especially on the weekends, like we want to like eat and watch TV, and that's why we go in there, like for dinner time, like tonight five o'clock, we'll all eat together, but like when it's TV time, like we want to go watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I get it, I get it. I just think it's just asking for it. You're asking forgerous. It's a dangerous game with these.
Speaker 4: But picking off a day old to two day old crumbs off of anything is a little wild.
Speaker 2: Especially I feel like to hear that from a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Is just weird.
Speaker 1: Not if you're a hoarder. That's like average day.
Speaker 3: Just think about just on average, Like I could go right now. I feel like I vcuum my kitchen a hundred times a day, but I could go right now and find crumbs on the floor my kitchen. I don't know when those crumbs are from. I'm instead of vacuuming them up. Yeah, Tyra's going to eat them off.
Speaker 5: And then I guess technically if you're in your bed, you're rolling around on top of them too, and like getting other stuff, and so it's just like weird.
Speaker 11: Is she single?
Speaker 3: I don't know she dated in time?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I mean she's been in the game for a while. I know she has a few kids, right, so she actually dated somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I would date it. But again, I feel like she gets to be a lot shut up.
Speaker 3: It's the thing like a crumbs, right, It's just always a know it all thing with her. I guess the question is are we eating in bed at like an adult age? Are we eating in bed? And then if so, are you then the next morning eating like crumbs from your dinner? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five Prepared to be judged? If so, show.
Speaker 6: When you need to know? We got you three things you need to know on Bustin's Number one for hippo and the best throwbags? Do you haven't any more?
Speaker 11: Fire the building?
Speaker 7: Security camera footage shows the shooter enter the lobby, turn right and immediately open fire on an NYPD officer. He then shoots a woman who took cover behind a pillar, and proceeds through the lobby, spraying it with gunfire. He makes his way to the elevator bank, where he shoots a security guard who is taking cover behind the security desk. One additional male shot in the lobby, per his own statement from the hospital. The shooter then calls the elevator, which opens in the lobby. A female exits that elevator, and he allows her to walk past him unharmed. Goes up to the thirty third floor, which is Roodent management, and begins to walk the floor, firing rounds as he traveled. One person was struck in killed on that floor. He then proceeds down a hallway and shoots himself into chest.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, July twenty ninth, and even just over the last hour, we're starting to learn more about the twenty seven year old shooter yesterday who drove from Vegas to New York City killed four people, including a police officer, and we have one in the hospital in critical condition. You know, the building that the shooter went inside of housed an NFL hub. The Park Avenue Hub and there are a lot of rumors online that maybe there was some sort of correlation between this guy, Shane Tamora, and potentially the NFL. Now we're starting to hear that the authorities discovered a multi page suicide note where he blamed the NFL and CTE for his deteriorating mental health. He basically went on to say he received so many hits in the head during his high school football days that it has left him mentally unstable. And he even requested in his suicide note that the doctors study his brain after his death, and he cited cases like former NFL player Terry Long, who also died by suicide after battling CTE symptoms.
Speaker 5: There have been a lot of people who have taken their own lives because of this, which okay, fine, but why go and kill other people?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Why take down other people if you have this grievance with the NFL in your dealings.
Speaker 3: NFL, yeah, like you never and.
Speaker 5: I know he's on the right state of mind Andy all this stuff, but like his grievance wasn't with these random people who just went to work that day, just you know, for their nine to five and they just lost their lives because he's upset.
Speaker 4: I think when you get into that suicide mode, you're just kind of like, I'm gonna take that as many people as I can before, which is unfortunate, which now even tells me that he probably went to the wrong flow because he was trying to probably go to the NFL.
Speaker 2: You would think, right, because it just doesn't add up.
Speaker 3: But again, if you're in such a terrible mental state like I don't, we're not gonna be able to really make sense of anything. But that's crazy. Even the photo of him walking into that building with the rifle is so eerie because it makes it seem like New York City is empty and he's just walking right in.
Speaker 1: And strolling with something.
Speaker 4: One thing about New York because they mind the business because they see some crazy things over there, and people just walk by like nothing's happening. So to see a guy walking with a gun down the street, they probably like, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Get away, Yeah, I'm getting away. I'm just going to keep on walking.
Speaker 1: That's about to happen. You know.
Speaker 3: They were able to kind of track his his car because he pulled his BMW right up to the building and got right on out. He had tons of other ammunition inside. That's probably where they found the suicide note. But they were able to track, you know, his whereabouts and he he just got in his car, but he also had a license.
Speaker 1: To carry yeah, Nevada.
Speaker 3: So again, I mean, I'm sure at some point we'll get the entire letter in its entirety, but it is seemingly like there's this connection, or at least he thought in his brain that there was a connection between what was happening with him and the NFL, and that's why specifically he went to that building in New York City. It's awful, It is awful. All right, Let's talk about Dion Sanders speaking of football, former Hall of Famer, you know, University of Colorado head coach, and certainly I don't know what would we call d but he's.
Speaker 1: Just like a personality.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, he is, and he's just a figure in social media. He's just when things are happening and they're trending, Dion's always in the mix. It was revealed yesterday that he was diagnosed with bladder cancer on April fourteenth and underwent surgery on May ninth, and the bladder removal was successful.
Speaker 8: This was not an easy task because it was a changing kind of a lifestyle and with Lauren and I covered from Jackson. This is how many surgeries.
Speaker 3: From twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: This is a surgery number.
Speaker 8: Fourteen, Surgeon number fourteen. I have most surgeries out of the game than I did in the game. Like, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Given his commitments to his family and to the team, elected to undergo a bladder removal. We performed a full robot assisted laparoscopic bladder removal and creation of a new bladder, and I am pleased to report that the results from the surgery are that he is cured from the.
Speaker 2: Cancer, which is amazing Deioncea.
Speaker 3: He lost twenty five pounds and has been dealing with some recovery complications.
Speaker 2: He also added, I can't be like I used to.
Speaker 3: Like I depend on Depends. He is also the new spokesperson for Depends Men's underwear.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, shout out to him. He beat cancer and I love that. Right.
Speaker 4: Did any of us think that there was something going on with Oh my god, yeah, yeah, you like that warranted a conference?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, He's been like gone, yes, yes, yes, yes, I said this was not shocking in the least, like, Okay, he disappeared, so.
Speaker 2: People were wondering what was going on with his health.
Speaker 3: We obviously knew he had had the surgeries, but yes, if you're like following him and his storyline and all the things.
Speaker 1: He kind of just fell off the face of that earth pretty much.
Speaker 3: Like he was gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are we doing no conference?
Speaker 3: Was because I think there was the big question mark two of was he going to be back this season? Because he was gone and.
Speaker 4: He was you know, following, Yes, if you're saying that he's ally on social and then all of a sudden he just stopped being there, makes sense.
Speaker 3: The press conference certainly makes sense, and they're excited now because he obviously announced he's going to be back, but he said there will legit be a porta potty on that football field to make sure he can get there in time. I guess your probably, and maybe you have to learn your new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. So, yes, the positive is here and the most amazing thing is that they were able to, you know, remove that bladder. That is great. Now let's talk about what else the internet was talking about.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the sea because the kettle over the hot.
Speaker 3: When they announced this, they also dropped an eighteen minute video that showed, you know, just things leading up to this procedure. For Dion and his kids weren't in the hospital room with him. A lucky lady was. She was in tears, she was crying, she was holding his hands, she was worried. Karachi Tram Karucie and Prime Time people. Now they haven't officially confirmed that they're together, but what else, Yeah, what else would that be?
Speaker 5: That's like, I don't know, I don't like them together. I don't feel like she's a good fit for him. Oh the age, it's twenty years.
Speaker 3: It's not that she's thirty seven, he's fifty.
Speaker 5: I think it's more so that she has a history with all these famous guys. He's just the next one up. I think that's what bothers me.
Speaker 3: But there's really only we got Chris Brown, which befoereign mentioned, probably the most famous Victor Cruz. Yeah two, okay, but Chris was forever.
Speaker 1: Again it was.
Speaker 5: But still though, like, I wouldn't want to just be the next guy up.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just I'm just I'm amazed at the.
Speaker 3: Fact in thirty seven years. The next one.
Speaker 4: Up that they did the launch during his cancer announcement, so he probably doesn't get ridiculed as much. I'm gonna get flamed for this, So let's do when people feeling bad?
Speaker 3: Are they gonna flame him? They're gonna be like wow, but they might you're still baing.
Speaker 4: Like watch this guy like back and come on. Somebody would have said that, especially like why are you going for thirty five? There's old as your kids almost.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Let me let me throw out the cancer news and then throw on that he will still be feeling.
Speaker 3: And I saw so many people in the comments still talking about Chris Brown like that woman hasn't been attached to Chriss and God only knows. But yeah, so we'll be waiting. I'm thinking now for some more photos of them, because if this was their hard launch, like consider, I'm dialed in, dialed in all right. Former Celtics forward Marcus Morris was arrested on Sunday in Florida on a fraud charge. According to booking records, This one is messy and I think we're going to learn more. But supposedly he was booked for what police are saying insufficient funds on a check, so essentially forging a check. He has yet to publicly kind of address the matter, but his brother tweeted and said, this world is crazy. For that amount of money, they'll try to embarrass you in the airport with your family. They really got y'all think him, I Bro did some fraud stuff. They could have just come to our house. When y'all hear the real story, you will learn a lesson. Bro will tell y'all soon. This weird stuff gave us a headache. Can't stop us.
Speaker 1: I think it stopped you. But also, why don't you tell the story now? Are for right?
Speaker 3: So fine?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing, like, if you're tweeting this much now?
Speaker 3: Marcus Morris's agent came out and said, just so everyone understands, this is zero fraud or whatever the crap outlets have said regarding fake checks or whatever. This is dou to an outstanding marker with a casino. Apparently, if you have over twelve hundred dollars, they can issue a warrant for your arrest. This is absolute insanity. I what does that? What is a marker at a casino?
Speaker 1: Basically, they front you the money scene and keep gambling. Okay, you need to pay it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't have to be a rich person to get that.
Speaker 5: So could you have to have credit with the casino? Yeah, so you probably could, but you have to be very small. But if you're a whale and you're spending tons of cash, you can get like one hundred grand like nothing.
Speaker 4: But you asked the perfect question. Twelve hundred had like you can't go get that two hundred?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come right. By the way he went like first round, he might not be playing anymore than the last time he played is like twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Either way, he's been on ESPN. He's been like he's got twelve hundred.
Speaker 5: Bucks and his brother played in the the he give him like the money twel hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars, Like, yeah, I think the casino was just being petty, are they or did he try to bro write a fake check?
Speaker 3: Or had they asked him a thousand times he's refusing and then they got to the point where.
Speaker 4: They're like, Okay, oh, he's done this so many other time. What we got to teach him a lesson real quick?
Speaker 3: The gambling, asked Ben Affleck. It's crazy for these people ask my dad, Yeah, is tough man.
Speaker 1: You just are always trying to get that money back.
Speaker 3: My mother always tells the story because my dad was like a degenerate. She said they were sitting at the dinner table one night and she was crying to my dad about how she needs to pay the electric bill.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't know where they're going to get the money.
Speaker 3: Because my dad was like a young football coach at the time, they didn't have a ton of cash. My mom wasn't working, she had two kids, and my dad was like, oh, how much is it. Let's just say She said, it's two hundred bucks. He went upstairs and came down with like a lot of cash that he had hidden upstairs. Wow, this gambling money, and he gave her to Oh yeah, she said, during our time.
Speaker 2: There would be knocks the doors to be bookies asking for the money.
Speaker 3: It's just Gambling's crazy because it's that you're always reaching for that high. People don't know when to walk away.
Speaker 5: And these bookies know if they get you in a certain place, they're making money off of you for the next ten years. Yeah, because you're always trying to pay the big back.
Speaker 3: But I get it though, like it it does give you a heartbeat. It makes every game more exciting if you bet on it. It does are There's three things need to know for Tuesday, July twenty ninth. Ashanti Trey Song, Lloyd, Bobby V, and Mario are going to be hanging out September thirteenth at the Aganis Arena. Talk about a throwback show six one seven nine three one one nine four five Call twenty five or who can you up? Good Luck? Six?
Speaker 6: Next up with Ashley and the jam In Morning Show with DJ Florred and Santi.
Speaker 3: Caitlin in Rhode Island is going to go to this girl's night out show foreign. Is it a lot of like women my age calling for these tickets because I feel like they would be the most excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say it's about from you know, about the low thirties.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, I think that makes the most sense because if we start playing hits from all these people, it's like it's taken me straight to the junior year of high school. Probably Shanti Trey Songs, Lloyd Bobby V. Is he just Bobby V? Now? Why did he drop age?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it sounds cool though, Bobby, It's.
Speaker 3: Nice short, Okay, Bobby V and Mario, well, he's always Bobby Valentino to may they add Casey and Jojo to this. You better watch out, you better watch out. We'll do to get at eight twenty if you just took an l right there. But like I said, congratulations to Caitlin in Rhode Island. All right now, we are going to do a little beyond the swipe action.
Speaker 2: I was out Thursday and Friday of last week. So what did I miss?
Speaker 3: When it comes to your dating life, we're talking dating stories, relationships, lack thereof. You need some advice. You're going through it. Maybe you got engaged this weekend, maybe you got married, and maybe you went on tender and found the love of your life. If it involves dating, love relationships, we're going to do it right here. Six one seven, nine three one one four five. That's six one seven, nine three one one five. Call us Good Morning, Day and the.
Speaker 1: Jam In Morning Show with d J four and it's Stig Morning's number one for hip hop damming ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 2: Let's just I want to get this out of the way.
Speaker 3: You know, the segment beyond the Swipe has been just so fun for us because it was originally Tender Tuesday, but it evolved so much with all different types of relationship.
Speaker 2: Stories, whether they were good or whether they were bad.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd say usually it's people just kind of going through it right now. Ye, dating, the dating world is not easy. So you know, if I'm kicking off the beyond the Segment segment with this person, that means we're going to have another day of trouble.
Speaker 2: We're have another day of troubles.
Speaker 3: Everyone Aja is going to join us here for the first part of this. So you let's just backtrack for everyone, because again I wasn't here Thursday Friday. You were chatting with a man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we connected on Bumble, So tell us.
Speaker 3: About the conversations and how have they been.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they were okay, we were just going back and forth, you know, getting.
Speaker 3: To know each other.
Speaker 11: He has a daughter.
Speaker 3: What he likes to do or what you like to do?
Speaker 13: He is interested in dancing.
Speaker 3: Apparently that would have been.
Speaker 11: He did.
Speaker 1: Dancing.
Speaker 13: I think just like going out.
Speaker 2: That's a red flag for me.
Speaker 3: But okay, so he likes to dance in his free time. What else?
Speaker 13: Yeah, try new restaurants. I believe he said, he plays soccer. I think you know, he just seemed like a normal, normal person.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys are chit chatting all through the weekend, and you were actually supposed to have a date last night. Last night, okay, we're supposed to go get ice cream, which the lift before in the date did not happen, probably for a different reason that you guys might be thinking. Uh, she got a message from somebody on Sunday, so she had to cancel. Yeah, who will who message his wife? Yeah? No on Instagram?
Speaker 1: How wife he found out? Will talk it.
Speaker 13: Because he and I connected on Instagram and she must be keeping a tab on who.
Speaker 3: Him back? And you know what she said, since we're here, I'm going to do a little a detective work. And she asked you a bunch of questions you were reading me this morning of like, has it been flirty between you two? What's he been saying?
Speaker 13: Yeah, she wanted all the details. I actually did a screen record of his Bumble profile sent it right to him. I was like, yeah, he's on Bumble, he's doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A particular favorite of mind was when the wife basically told her, yeah, he just described you as a radio personality that was cool that he followed for that reason because she's a radio personality. So he was trying. He was trying to get.
Speaker 1: Away with it.
Speaker 5: So she's monitoring every single person and that follows him back, and she's reaching out to them talking about this is an issue that he that he does well.
Speaker 3: Their relationship is toxic.
Speaker 1: But she's not going to leave though.
Speaker 4: Why you doing all this for? Let him go do his thing. You're not leaving well, So.
Speaker 3: The ice Stream date didn't happen, No, it is, I.
Speaker 11: Did not have.
Speaker 5: Just when you think it can't get any worse, it continues to get worse.
Speaker 13: And it always it's always this, It's always they aren't single.
Speaker 3: It's really like frustrated.
Speaker 4: I know that that is a common thing with the guys that you mean somebody with somebody?
Speaker 5: Is it what she gives off or what she's looking for because she seems to go after the same type of guy.
Speaker 1: I don't what do you mean, like black bald with a board? No, Jesus no, I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I'm going to sit back and relax.
Speaker 5: I'm saying all the nice things that like people have. She doesn't want. She wants all these guys with baggage, like these guys who have good jobs to do all these little things.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, kind of.
Speaker 3: This guy lost me it I like to dance?
Speaker 1: Does he like? Did he hit all your criterias? Like? Why were you interested?
Speaker 3: You know that's funny.
Speaker 13: I don't even remember what he did for her job.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's she's that's how desperate she is. I don't know he may have.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's I don't I don't think it's Aja's fault. It's just you know, out there trying to cheat and she just happens to land. Trust me, she's not like the way this girl was asking her questions like what does he say? Exactly like Santi said, he does this on our regular So she's just collecting info.
Speaker 2: I said the first that's the first thing I said to her.
Speaker 3: To you guys, I go, well that she's staying the wife, but she's not going anywhere, but she just wanted to make sure that. Well, so anyways, what's what's new then? I mean that was like yesterday, So well, are you chatting with anyone else? Is there anything else going? I mean there's the sea pelt guy, but you.
Speaker 4: Cut him off because he might crash and die one day, the very not so in your future. Ask a question, though, do you lead and now your conversations with are you married?
Speaker 1: Do you have somebody?
Speaker 13: Honestly, at this point I probably should, but I still don't think that they would tell me.
Speaker 4: But at least you asked, you know what I mean? So they can't have a comeback and double back and be like.
Speaker 3: Because they're on bumble, Why should she have to.
Speaker 1: Ask that about it?
Speaker 5: Though her history of all the guys she's had feelings, you have all been in if one was married with kids.
Speaker 4: I was watching watching the show, and that's the question that this woman asked every dude.
Speaker 1: She was like, do you have a do you have a girl? Are you married?
Speaker 4: Or is there somebody who claims you that thinks that y'all are together?
Speaker 2: Would we upset anybody by us having this little chit.
Speaker 3: Chat about you dancing? And clearly it would upset somebody. She's getting d MS from wives now like this is this is.
Speaker 1: Brief wrecking homes. They don't listen to him racking living room.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, let me, since you really have nothing, pull up the bubble, let me get let me.
Speaker 10: Get you something.
Speaker 3: Let me let's let's see what these guys' profiles are looking like these days, fellaws. This is always fun for us. AJ hates it, but we're going. The good thing about this is this is us going based off straight up profiles and not anything. No looks, no nothing. All right, Oh wow, here we go. This guy is thirty eight years old. He's a professor, all right, things that they can bond over the gym. He's on the shoulder end.
Speaker 2: He's five to ten, but that's fine for her active open to kids.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, he's liberal. Let's keep.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: This guy's not heard type herd type, not heard type. Whoa, I'm doing a lot of lefts. This guy is not bad body wise, but I don't think look at this foreign I don't think he's gonna want to guys.
Speaker 2: Wh But this is the thing, hey, firefighter, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: This is the thing.
Speaker 3: No guy, but no melanin as well. Yeah, we want to try.
Speaker 1: You should try.
Speaker 3: Let's just okay, are something new thirty?
Speaker 13: You have swiped right on a few white guys lately, and they just don't like me back.
Speaker 4: I mean, all right, well, let's let's hit in the bottom of the barrel when you just say it, I'm going to go for people I don't even like.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just let's just this guy's fishes, okay, thirty nine he's a firefighter, which you know. My life is a balance of work, managing tenants, and keeping up with my dog. If I had it my way, I'd be on a snowboard or a boat every day. She won't do it. I don't think you'd do it.
Speaker 1: And he has a dog.
Speaker 3: You have a bonus with me. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, you ski or you ride. All right, I'll just do left because they're not going to botch.
Speaker 1: What does she ride? Nothing?
Speaker 13: Bro stop it, don't don't egg him.
Speaker 1: What does she ride? Gentlemen? She flew to that mic?
Speaker 11: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, haven't you matched with this guy before?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Because if not, this is up your ally. All right, all right, all right, all right, guys. He's a trotter and a food what's a trotter? Oh? He likes to trotter on the world. Your one way ticket to dinner dates and validation must be okay with thought provoking conversation. That's yeah, No, that's so. That's so left left left, left.
Speaker 4: Center a speed dating thing that's happening at a spot out here in Boston. But I missed the part that he said it was for fortyos and all. But I feel I still think you should pop out and see what's up.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 13: I've thought about doing speed dating, but I mean, unfortunately that one is not the one for me to go do.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's definitely something that I've thought about doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I see some guys up here that like they're they're nice looking guys.
Speaker 1: But he's nobody's on these apps to find love for real, for real.
Speaker 3: It's like Carl. He likes the gym. Okay, he's active, he's a sad he doesn't have kids, but he's open to kids, spiritual, he's looking for a long term relationship. Beautiful eyes, speak English and Spanish Spanish, so you know, and he's close. That's all he has. And he's close. He's he's just up the street.
Speaker 1: Sounds good.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, he looks nice. He's got.
Speaker 1: Got me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, listen, I'll be very frank with everybody. At least a lot of the guys up here are not her type. This guy just looks like rich so I'm gonna let's read about him. He likes tennis, he watches his horror shows, and he likes dogs. I'm going oh, I accidentally swept.
Speaker 4: Right already hit me and said that Carl got kids because he's a sage and his name is Carl, he's got I.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to Carl, for the love of God. Yeah no, I mean all right, nice, tall, handsome black man six to one, a leo. He's unsure about kids, but he doesn't have it, okay. He's looking for something fun or a long term relationship. He travels. He has on a T shirt with SpongeBob, and I think that could be good for you because you like the office. So okay, I swept right on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean good looking.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, here's a black cowboy.
Speaker 1: Talk about riding.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfectly, all right, he's a first responder. Here we go, guys, guys, this could be it. Hold on, first responder who loves trips and good food. I can cook. I can bake, yes both, Wow, he's he can bake. He likes to play hoops. He's always up for a challenge. He likes to swap travel stories or binge watch something together. Okay, what what's your go to board game or your guilty pressure? He even gets his Instagram. He is six to two. He doesn't have any kids. He's open to them, not sure. Also a sage, guys, he's handsome, got the bit, he has like a little like go see thing. Okay, he has got he's got a nice nickname. Don't ask for his I g live on air. His favorite quality, his favorite quality and a person is being genuine.
Speaker 2: He's gone to encore. He's got style, he's got likes.
Speaker 1: His whole persona is kind of like ready his.
Speaker 2: Front photo cowboy hat, dressed in.
Speaker 1: All black, which means he's a gentleman. If he's really like into that.
Speaker 3: Do you want his uh Instagram?
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get sued for it, yeah, I'm not gonna do it on it social it yeah, but like I could just see somebody then all.
Speaker 1: The other girls are going to beat her to it. Anyway, Well, look it up off air.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at up right now. I'm looking it up right now. Well, I mean, guys, there you have it. There's there's like not I've swiped right on him, but but I'm oh, I have mutuals with them. Two, I got too mutuals with him.
Speaker 1: We're going to figure this out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Did I just did I just solve this?
Speaker 1: Did I just?
Speaker 3: Anyway? That's what's with a Let's move on? What six one seven nine three one one five six one seven nine three one one nine four five we're talking dating, love relationships. Good morning, Hi everybody, Good morning. It's actually in the gam In Morning Show. One thing about you know us kind of putting a j's love life on blast, is always that everybody thinks they have the answer.
Speaker 2: And that's fine. So Shack he has it for you, Ash.
Speaker 3: He is going to give you the key to relationship success. I suppose Shack go ahead and help your girl out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 10: How y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: AJ?
Speaker 12: Listen, Man, you know I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: But all you got to ease up on these guys.
Speaker 10: Man, you know you're a beautiful woman, attractive. We love your style and all that, but.
Speaker 1: You just put too much pressure on us.
Speaker 10: Get a guy good, more fiber, don't don't stink, and treat you good.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Everything else you can live with.
Speaker 3: He's not a good bar doesn't stink, you.
Speaker 10: Know what I'm saying, Like, come boy, aj man, you gotta just loosen the reins a little bit, live a little you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I like, I try to and then he's married, so like, actually.
Speaker 3: I will close because you're.
Speaker 1: Right a good guy.
Speaker 3: He picked a good guy.
Speaker 1: He was just married, that's all. Somebody picked him before you.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 3: All right, Shack, well, thanks for thanks for the advice.
Speaker 5: Tell your best y love.
Speaker 3: We love you, buddy.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, you could loosen up a little bit.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of there's a lot of things that she goes against that I think Shaq is saying, like you could change right, Yeah, yeah, I mean if he's short and you don't like show guys, you can't change that.
Speaker 1: But if he doesn't wear a seatbelt like that's that's amount of that.
Speaker 4: That's correct, Like we can we can get him to wear seatbelts over time, like you can get them to you know, have good hell or grow a bid all these other things. I like all Shack said, as long as they don't smell, they got good hygiene, and they treat you good.
Speaker 3: If we start setting the bar much lower. We might have a chance here. I just think you need to be open to any and everything at this point in your life, because, like, why not you can go out on a Tuesday night with somebody who maybe doesn't wear their seatbelts and and and see where the world is your oyster, see where it takes you. The bar is on the floor now, guys, Yeah, what happens that thing?
Speaker 1: Like what was the last time somebody like slit up in it? Like a year and a half hour? That's crazy, Like let her live a little last spring Ki, it was.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been throwing since intead River deserves it. It ain't her fault that you don't know.
Speaker 3: Have to pig man anyways? Can we can I get one person to call me now and tell me a positive dating story. Let's get something because we're we're it's low. I know son Sani's looking at the time. We don't have If someone could just call me right now and say, Ash, I'm in a happy relationship. I was single.
Speaker 2: I found somebody.
Speaker 3: Because we need a little light. It is getting dark on this show. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Please give me something. This love even accests anymore. There's nothing better than when I go against the rules, when Santi tells me we don't have enough time, and I'm like, we're gonna do quickly. Olivia and Middleborough, please very quickly. Where did you find love?
Speaker 4: Hinge?
Speaker 3: Love exists on Hinge? Thanks live Ray, talk to me? Where can we find love? Tell everybody that love is real.
Speaker 5: I found love on plenty of fish in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Plenty and yeah you're a kid. Wow, I can hear it.
Speaker 11: Two kids, two kids?
Speaker 3: There we go actually got all plenty of fish. Thank you for that. Adrian is in Wooster, Adrian. Where do we Where can we find love? Where does love exist? Yo?
Speaker 10: Listen, I will just listen to your radio right now. Listen what you say you want to hear a story of love, You're gonna hear it right now. Look when I found when I found love, I went to a bar and I wasn't expecting to find the love of my life.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: But so I met this girl and I after a week I was talking to her, and I wasn't expecting to like really like find the love of my life. But after I went to her house the first time I went to her house. Since then, we've been together and we never broke up, never again. Like I feel like this girl treat me the best and it's never no hard. It don't matter where you find the love. I feel like, as long as you find person to treat you, go in and be there for you and be loyal to you, it don't matter nothing else. It don't matter how.
Speaker 3: Say passionate about his Jess is in framing him. Jess, we're gonna wrap it up with you, Honey. Tell aj that love exists, that love is real.
Speaker 12: Exists a j love is real. Okay, Okay. I didn't have my first kiss. I was twenty two and I met that was not the first man. But I met my boyfriend years later, first boyfriend I ever had. He's gonna gets for six years and then maybe engagement in the next year or two.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, bumble bumble.
Speaker 3: Well I was just on bubble for her, so I did did a few swipey swipies. But Jess, thank you for this, because it's getting like depressing around here. Depressing. I hear you, all right, babe, thank you for that. I know we we don't have a lot of time. So I just have one more question, and that is for DJ Forren. I've gotten a couple of.
Speaker 1: D ms about what come on, Like, why would you even let me do that? Why would y'all put me in that position.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I don't want these people to think I'm not acknowledging that after you hear what AJ goes through it, then you want me to go with her go crazy?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with I don't? I don't.
Speaker 2: In the words of the one and only DJ Ford, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Could dust it off.
Speaker 1: I don't mind doing that, Okay,