Speaker 1: Oh that's are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage to Night and today we wanted to take a little moment to discuss a wild conspiracy that may some of you may have heard of, some of you may not. As it is getting into the Mardi Gras season, you know, there's a lot of decorations, there's a lot of makeup, there's a lot of costumes, a lot of floats in our area of the woods, and all of them seem to have an obsessive amount of glitter on them. We love glitter, I mean most people do. I, for one, am not a fan. I see it as the herpes of arts and crafts. You never get rid of it, no matter how much you clean, no matter how much you mop, no matter how much you vacuum. Somehow, six months from now you're gonna find some specs of it and you're gonna be like, where the fuck did this glitter come from? And be like, oh my god, it's from that one ur project that we did last summer. Why why is it still here? You never get rid of it.
Speaker 3: It's because it's microplastic.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, indeed, which that does tie into some of the conspiratorial conversation today. Some of it is microplastics, some of it is considered edible. What you're going to talk about that. Some of it is mineral based, mica base, some of it is sugar based. We're going down this rabbit hole, and all of it really from a twenty eighteen situation where allegedly there was a global shortage of glitter. Now was that accurate? Who's to say, right, But apparently there was enough precedence of this to where a New York Times article was written about why there is a global shortage of glitter when it's primarily being made from two companies both based out of New Jersey, all right, Which the thing is really.
Speaker 3: Odd that both companies are based out of New Jersey. Not far from each other either, No, they're like down the street from each other, which is really strange because they have no connection to each other same county. So I don't really understand why of all the places, New Jersey is the hub apparently, but I think that ties into some of their friends that they sell to, which we will get into.
Speaker 2: So with this, this New York Times article was written, and the Internet conspiracy was born now, how much of this is based in reality, how much of this is internet lower all the things. We're going to talk about that all today. Because I had no idea that glitter had such a conspiratorial background to it. We had to start all the way back to the Manhattan Project. Yes, nuclear weapons testing is how glitter was even discovered. Tie in with the Kodak company, is in the picture company, tie into precision cutting instruments, tie into military, aerospace, food and drug administration, automotive industry, boating industry, the microplastics in the ocean, the microplastic and all the male's balls on Earth right now, it y'all. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: I had Mars. You can't forget about Mars.
Speaker 2: And apparently we're putting glitter on Mars.
Speaker 3: So excited about that conversation because once I heard that, what fucking elon? What's crazy?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: I actually, when I was first reachar researching it, it said that it was linked to the cartel and it was linked to the diamond industry, and I'm like, what the fuck does liitter have to do with a cartel? But I think it all kind of stems from the forensic science part of it, because glitter is like their favorite thing in forensic science, which is really interesting when we read about it.
Speaker 2: So forensics how they discover how a murder took place, and they try to put together the guilty party, the victim, and the time and place of which it happened. Somehow glitter makes its way into that conversation way more often than I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a whole articles just about how many forensic scientists love glitter, like it's like the best thing ever for them to solve murder cases and stuff. So it's a really interesting kind of crazy deep dive. I wanted to go on for a good while, but even starting out, I had just heard about the article and like this, everyone has probably seen this reassurgence of this TikTok. There's two tiktoks that were made, and both of them got a ton of notoriety because this guy was like, hey, did anyone remember this crazy conspiracy from back in the day, And it re sparked this whole conversation of TikTok of excuse me glitter last year, and tons of articles have stemmed from that about people, you know, reaching out and finally somebody actually was able to get a hold of the son of the glitter manufacturer that actually created a holographic glitter, and we're going to take a look at what they were able to talk with him about.
Speaker 2: Which that also is a pretty massive lynch pin. This dude the creator of glitter right and the creator of the company that made it for pretty much ever. His son was one of them, well, one of his sons, the one that went on interview and did all these things, who also made a few pretty astounding I don't want to say discoveries, but.
Speaker 3: He created it, yeah, their discoveries. He created stuff that was that's still used globally right now.
Speaker 2: So a key player for the company. And yeah, there was a couple of kids and it was like a board and all these things. But the guy who was really doing some groundbreaking discs, coveries and innovations as far as this industry is concerned, was later fired and from what I can only tell to be a very dirty blood feued power play by his siblings, and they have now run the company into the ground, and we're gonna get into all of it, y'all. I had no idea, We honestly had no idea.
Speaker 3: As far as it was crazy, but I didn't know. Is this crazy? And it ties into sand eventually, which I'm going to do an episode on the sand industry. I've been talking about it forever, but yes, all of it kind of weirdly ties into each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, So without further ado, we're going to go ahead and share the screen and we are going to show all the videos, all the articles, all the clips for all of the glitter conversation. If you are somebody who would like to see this rather than just hear us talk about it, what you need to do is go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy podcast. That is the only place to get the video evidence of all of our content, all of our articles, all of the videos, all the things. When you go there, you all these a couple of tiers for entry. You got that five dollars a month here, and that's where you're able to get all of what I just listed. You'll get the shows a couple of days in evance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. But probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast is because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely commus. Here's the deal. If you're listening to us on the Spotify, on the Apple Podcast, on whatever o their listening platform, the Amazon Music's the Ihearts, you're gonna get bombarded with commercials and advertisements. And we get it. They suck. We hate them on a personal level. We really do not get down with that. So if you are somebody who would like to get these shows absolutely commercial free, the only place to go is patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. However, the next tier up on Patreon is to go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier. And if you do that, not only will you get all the things I just listed, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member Live event Tuesday nights at nine pm Central. It's a blast, it's unhinged, and if you listen to the show, you know that we release that as its own independent episode. It's a great time come be a part of the cult collective, right. But also with that Third Eye All the Way Open to tear, Raven Lee has a side project she is working on, only available to that Third Eye tier. Go ahead and tell them Raven.
Speaker 3: It is our book club and it is called the Hidden Chapter, and so every month we are going to dissect a book that is from all different types of topics. Right now, we are going to be breaking down How Jesus Became God, which is a really interesting book so far. So what we're going to do is every Sunday at nine pm we are going to spend an hour or two breaking down and having different discussions depending on the book, about whatever it is we're reading, and kind of really just dive more deep into the conspiracies, into religion, into all sorts of topics. So this is going to be exclusively for the Patreon members, so you need to be able to join us every Tuesday, Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Well Tuesday night nine, yes, but also Sunday at nine Ye lots of nines.
Speaker 3: Man, we got Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So there you go. I'm just saying on top of all of that, you will also we go to that maniac tier next and when you go to that Maniac here you will also get exclusive merch sent to you. You'll get a care package. We have a year's worth of stickers that we have already created. Actually, we have a couple of them right here.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, they're really awesome. We took a long time to be able to create some of them, so I'm pretty pumped. And we also have all the members are getting their own custom shirts that are exclusive just to that tier, and we also have lots of background stuff we're going to be dropping more of and we're going to just kind of be more engaging on Patreon itself, and that's where you'll be able to reach us anytime day or night. We check it, we get notifications, we reach out, we.
Speaker 2: Talk back, we do indeed. And also the merch is going to be available for all of our cult conspiracy merchandise. It is not going to be a Patreon exclusive store. We thought it was going to. We thought that would have been the best way to go about this. However, Patreon has an organic shop within the website, and it's it's not exactly what we are trying to do. It's not about them getting their cut. I can't verify the quality of their merchandise, and that's kind of a big thing for us. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about the merchandise. We've actually already picked out the hats and the designs we're going to do. We've picked out the t shirts that we're going to do, and we picked out the mugs so far. So we're going to start with those things with the launch and then we're going to go from there. So pretty pumped when we get it all together.
Speaker 2: We're not going to charge somebody twenty dollars for a five dollars shirt. We're just not about that. And I'm not saying that that's what the Patreon shop is about, but I can't verify if that is or is not what it's about, and so we're just we're not going to do that. So we are going to have a store, a merch store available. We're going to be posting that here in the next few weeks as soon as we get it all ironed out. But the merchandise is going to be available here soon. But that Maniac tier on Patreon will get their own exclusive merch only available on the Maniac here. You're not going to be able to buy this. You're not gonna be able to go to the store and buy a Maniac shirt for the Colt conspiracy. You can only get that if you're on Patreon for that Maniac tire hell yeah. Anyway, all right, y'all, we're gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and let's talk about the wild and dark world of glitter. All right. So on screen right now is a YouTube short. You may have seen it, and it gives a little bit of the TLDR on the whole glitter conversation. Let's learn about this together, good cult members, Let's go.
Speaker 5: Because they don't want anyone to know that it's glitter. These ten words kicked off one of the biggest Internet conspiracies of all time.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me what your big fire is?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I absolutely know that I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you know what it is?
Speaker 7: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'd never guess it. Let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 5: In twenty eighteen, a New York Times article went viral when a manager at one of the largest glitter producers in the world refused to admit who their biggest client was. But another thing that really stuck out to people was this comments. Since we're a glitter manufacturer, anything we do is now called glitter. This is important because glitter was invented Slash discovered in the nineteen thirties at a precision cutting factory of film and paper for clients like Kodak and Anesco. The cutting machine would occasionally glitch, tearing up the gloss photoprint into schnibbles that were sped out onto the shop floor instead of throwing them out. Some of the employees decided to use the snibbles as fake snow in their Christmas decorations, and glitter was born. But today whoever is buying up all of the glitter is still a mystery, with some theory suggesting that it's the US military, boat paint, funeral homes, or toothpaste manufacturers.
Speaker 2: Because okay, so a couple of things, he was on the money with a couple of things he was kind of off with. So as far as the where it was discovered, yes, it was in the nineteen thirties slash forties, but it wasn't in the manner at which he said. He is correct that it was with the Kodak company. The guy who actually invented it worked for the Kodak company as in the pictures right, and he was cutting essentially rolls of film, and he was using a precision cutting tool, which is why the Glitter company itself, if you ask them, they are a precision cutting company that happens to specialize in glitter or glitter is a byproduct of their precision cuts.
Speaker 3: He actually is the one that holds both patents yeah to it. So he created this himself.
Speaker 2: And so long story short, and there's a weird tie in that we're gonna make a little bit here in a minute. The Kodak company employee was hired by a government group that was working on this new thing that nobody had heard of at this time called the Manhattan Project. Yes, glitter ties into nuclear weapons testing, and so with that they needed him to cut a specific component. We're gonna get more in detail on this one later, and from the cutting of this component is where glitter actually originated from. So he left his job at Kodak started working for the US government, and interestingly enough, Kodak knew that nuclear weapons testing was going on before anyone else did because of the water they were using for the development of their film. We're going to talk about all this more later, but yes, if we are gonna get really into the nitty gritty, which we have to because it's literally glitter. Glitter was discovered, Slash created because America was trying to drop bombs on Japan.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy state.
Speaker 3: It's a wild statement that glitter was a byproduct of an atomic bomb. And it's crazy to me though, that glitter is used globally and pretty much in everything. Everything uses glitter, and some of it is okay to use, some of it is really not good to use, allegedly, some of it's okay to use.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get more in depth with it anyway. So now we're going to get into the New York Times article the thing that sparked this internet conspiracy. And as we're getting into it, you'll be the one to judge. Is this strictly an internet conspiracy or is this a real situation that we need to be more aware of in our day to day lives. Let's get into it. This is from the New York Times. So this was written December twenty one of twenty eighteen. It was right around the Christmas holidays, which is why this came out. So each December surrounded by wonderlands of white paper snowflakes, bright red winter berries, and forests of green conifers reclaiming their ancestral territory away from inside the nation's living rooms. And hotel lobbies, children and adults delight to see the true harbinger of the holidays, Aluminum metallicized polyethylene terrif phyllite. I probably butchered that pronunciation word.
Speaker 3: So is it pet? Or is it pet? Right? It's pet? So is it we call tariff?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Tariff thollate?
Speaker 3: Well? I know, but to sum it up, it's they They always make it as pet or pete. I'm not sure how you actually say. I assume it's pet, but pet, So that's what where are you looking? Oh, you'll see it in other articles as we can't.
Speaker 2: Tell you on but that's I guess it just depends on the context. Right, It's like saying caribbean or caribbean, and I'm sure there's going to be somebody that works in industry. It's like it's actually peef. Y'all are both wrong? You know what? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Instead of having to say the entire thing, that's what they shorten it to. So when they're talking about glitter, which sure.
Speaker 2: So moving, that doesn't even illuminum metallized polyethylene tariff thalite. How is that pete poly e?
Speaker 3: T see?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: In that one word, the polyethylene so polyethylene. And then the last word they put terrifate. Yeah as pete.
Speaker 2: Okay, so well now we know.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm just I'm about the simple shit, not having to read these big guys words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good with it. So the aluminum pet settles over store windows like dazzling frost. It flashes like hot molten gold across the nail plates of young lemon. It sparkles like pure precision cuts starlight on an ornament of a North American brown bear driving a car towing a camper van. No idea what that's supposed to mean, Oh, the camper like in the paint in the ah I see. Indeed, the Clement Cark Moore's seminal Christmas Eve poem, the eyes of Saint Nicholas himself are said to twinkle like aluminum metallicized polyethylene terrifate. I'm paraphrasing, obviously, it says they do. They sparkle like glitter. That's that's what that's supposed to be in homes and malls and schools and synagogues and banks and hospitals and fire stations and hardware stores and breweries and car dealerships and every kind of office and outside those places too. It shines, it glitters, It is glitter. So what is glitter? The simplest answer is one that will leave you slightly unsatisfied, but at least with your confidence and comprehending basic physical properties. Intact, glitter is made from glitter. Whoa, whoa, they bring it in the hard facts.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they really fucking broke it down for us. Like God, damn.
Speaker 2: Good, damn.
Speaker 3: Glitter is glitter. That's it. You're fine.
Speaker 2: Big glitter begets smaller glitter, smaller gitter geitter. Smaller glitter gets everywhere. All glitter is impossible to remove now, never asked this question.
Speaker 3: Again, Well, thank you for swing it up for us. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: The New York Times man, they're just hitting with the hard facts, unquestionable hard facts here. Ah, but it few like an impertinent child seeking a logical, timable timetable of what is it?
Speaker 3: Logistical timetable? Logisticalause?
Speaker 2: Look at that? You know what you could read? You're better read than I am anyway.
Speaker 3: Pause, Oh my god, nocturnal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll just read it all up.
Speaker 3: We're so tired today.
Speaker 2: But if you like an impertinent child seeking a logistical timetable of Santa Claus is nocturnal intercontinental journey. Demand a more detailed definition, A word of warning. The path to enlightenment is littered with trade secrets, vapors, aluminum, ingots, CIA, levels of obfuscation, the invisible regions of the visible spectrum, a unit of measurement expressed as ten dash six m.
Speaker 3: And also New Jersey, fucking Jerzy?
Speaker 2: Why why does it always have to go back to Jersey?
Speaker 3: If I think of New Jersey, I'm so sorry to all of our Jersey listeners. All I can think of is Knock Knock and like her in South Park. I'm sorry, Listen.
Speaker 2: I know that there's more to New Jersey than the Jersey Shore, but for a solid fifteen years, that's all anyone ever knew about it.
Speaker 3: You know, I've met them, all of them in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're just wonderful. Baby.
Speaker 3: They were interesting, I'll give them that. It was by accident. It was underneath a parking garage where they're coming out of the hotel, and I was trying to like park and they decided that they were more important with all of their cameras than anybody else. And I was like, hey, that checks out. Could you like move the fuck over? And they were like, oh, well, don't you know who we are? I was like, yeah, I do, Yeah, we know your white trash from the north.
Speaker 2: Can you move move over?
Speaker 3: They weren't bad people, they did move their car and stuff, but I was like, huh, And all I could think about was a south Park episode And I really wanted to ask, oh, how do you feel about the south Park episode? At about y'all? But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I refrain, You're stronger than I am, because.
Speaker 3: I really once I saw her, I was like, oh God, no, don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: So like, Snookie is not a bad person, right at least now. Back then, I can't speak to it.
Speaker 3: But a lot of the I don't really watch it, to be honest with you, So I.
Speaker 2: Only saw the clips and it was always their worst moments. And I get that. I get that. But Snookie herself has become a really, from what I can tell, a really amazing mom. She used her platform and used her money to pretty much set her and her family up and has taken a massive step back from the limelight. And she'll make appearances and things, and she'll help host stuff, but she's not the woman that everybody once remembered, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And most of them have for them, but now they all seem like really genuinely good people. It just happened to be that. That was the first thing that when I like actually locked eyes with her, all I could see was hers like a rat god, and all I was like, oh, God, don't do it. Don't intrusive thoughts, y'all sometimes don't act on them.
Speaker 2: I've learned you're stronger than me. That seems to be a going trend with me. I have an issue just rolling deep with my yes yes thoughts. That glitter life back to the human Even humans who don't like glitter like glitter. It's true. We are drawn to shiny things in the same wild way our ancestors were overcome by a compulsion to forage for honey. I think it might be golden honey that they were after.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, no, fucking Mawana just popped in my head. That's why I started laughing.
Speaker 2: Because it was shining.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, y'all. I am lacking sleep right now, and I just happen to be all over the place. This is actually we spend a lot of time on this, and I'm over here thinking about the fucking crab with.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a really funny part though, Yes, okay, back to it anyway. A theory that has found favor among research psychologists, supported in part by a study that monitored baby's enthusiasm for licking plates with a glossy finish, is that our attraction to sparkle is derived from an innate need to seek out fresh water. What was about the baby's licking a shiny plate? You're like, you almost died on that one.
Speaker 3: No, I did not. I am here and I am like flocked in.
Speaker 2: You know, they could have also used like you know what, We did a study in these marines kept licking windows. We do think that the baser level of early man might just be attracted to humans or attracted to shiny I just.
Speaker 3: I just thought of so many things. My brain is just popping off this morning.
Speaker 2: Bright colors and shiny. Is that why we love crayons? They're bright colors and they're shiny.
Speaker 3: I mean, people like shiny everything though, so I glitter. Glitter is one of those scenes like even when people don't want to like glitter. They still like glitter because guys with cars looking at like a nice paint.
Speaker 2: Job year to see. If you've ever seen my car, I don't wash it, So.
Speaker 3: You know what you're just I'm not gonna go there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just not that type of human. I don't know. Shiny shit has no bearing for me. What unless actually I take a back sunglasses. I do like my stupid gaudy sunglasses. And I love jewelry. Yeah, I love rings jewelry, and I do want gold teeth.
Speaker 3: So you're a shiny bitch too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not glitter, it's gold. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: Yep. They put glitter in everything.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about it more. But they're saying that it is derived from an innate need who seek out fresh water and somehow that's jogging our caveman lizard brains into seeing shiny things as water. Who's to say, right? So glitter is a touchable product, or more correctly, an assemblage of touchable products. Glitter is a mass noun. Specifically, it is a granular aggregate like rice is an invention so recent it's barely defined. The Oxford English Dictionary principally concerns itself with explaining glitter as an intangible type of sparkly light. Until the invention in the twentieth century of the modern craft substance, one could either observe something's glitter, like the glitter of glass, or hold something that glittered, like say ground up glass. Right, so you would look in the sky and say, oh, the stars are glittering tonight. But it was something you couldn't touch.
Speaker 3: So what's interesting is we actually I didn't pull up the article anymore, but the glitter term glitter was actually used in a patent from fifteen oh four. I think it was in patent. Yeah, so the guy that created fireworks, actually it states in the title glitter and yeah it do we have that up. We do have it on the computer. We don't have to read it though, I could just summarize it, but pretty much that he used the term glitter when talking about when it actually burns and creates this glittery effect of fire. So he used that term throughout his entire patent, and it originally used then but then got transferred to this. And it's it's interesting because I actually, when I looked for the patent on glitter. I didn't find a specific patent, and I don't know if it's because that was from fifteen oh four that he used the term glitter, or it was because this is a byproduct of something else, and it's it's an interesting, weird little rabbit hole, but all that he described fireworks or anything like that was glitter.
Speaker 2: And it's also interesting connection because as the Glitter company, as we just read heard from that short, since they're a glitter manufacturer, everything that they produce is classified as glitter, which is very interesting because as we go into the rabbit hole of the military industrial complex and what they are using quote unquote glitter for the fact that the first pattern of it was an explosive, yes, and then we cut to what they are classifying as glitter for this company today. It's kind of it. It all comes full circle.
Speaker 3: It does, especially with hercules.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the rocket fuel. We're going to talk about it all y'all.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: If you think you understand where we're going with this, I promise you don't.
Speaker 3: There's so many places that this goes to. It's crazy. It took us two full days, honestly, of reading through so many things because It's not just this though, it's also the new stuff that they're trying to produce with glitter, and how it's affecting things, and how they're trying to change, how the molecules are the cellul loos with it, and.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, I'll put it like this. So the Nestley company, right, we all have all seen the single use plastic water bottles with Nestli logo on them. Correct, Okay, This would be the equivalent of saying that Nestley is a water company, so everything they produce is classified as a water product. That would and you know Nesley has all kinds of food products they also produce. That would be a crazy, intellectually dishonest statement for them to make. That is literally a one to one comparison to what this company is doing. When they say, oh, we're a glitter manufacturer. You make glitter, but you're also involved in so so many different aspects that that's almost like your subtangent.
Speaker 3: So when we're talking about these two companies, we're talking about Glitter X and we're talking about meadow Brooks, and so meadow Brooks is the originator. They have lost a lot of their stock and a lot of their stuff. Because of the sibling rivalry and everything else, they've pretty much run the company almost to the end of the ground. Yeah, so glitter X is the largest manufacturer. So when we're talking about both of these, that's I just want to have the distinction of who we're really talking about that is dealing more now with the government and everything else.
Speaker 2: So right, right, right, all right, So let's get back to it here. Tensil, which has existed for centuries, does not become glitter when cut into small pieces. It become bits of tinsil. Right. The tiny shiny, decorative particles of glitter we are familiar with today are popularly believed to have originated on a farm in New Jersey in the nineteen thirties, when a German immigrant invented a machine to cut scrap materials into extremely small pieces. Curiously, he did not begin filing patents for machines that cut foil into what we have what he called silvers or slivers rather until nineteen sixty one, which, as we get into it with the Manhattan Project, I personally believe this is why he didn't do that until much later. This was a byproduct of the cutting of the component that was used for the atomic bomb. And you can't make a patent on a thing that you discovered while you're working for our government project. The government's going to have something to say about that. So I think that he had to wait until he got the approval to get the patent for it. But at that time he was the only one that was making it. He was the only one that they honestly didn't even know there was a market for it at that time. But we'll get to it all. We'll get to it all anyway. The specific events that led to the initial dispersal of glitter are nebulous. In true glitter fashion, all of a sudden, it was simply everywhere. A December nineteen forty two article in The Times, possibly the first mention in this newspaper of the stuff, advised New York City residents that pictures of evergreen bowls placed in their window for the winter holidays would offer additional scintillation if sprinkled with dime store glitter or mica. Now I'm very glad that they called it that at this time, because there are two distinct types of glitter in the grand scheme of shit. There is the aluminum plastic coated version of it. And then there is the or micah version, which is the substance from the ground. It's a mineral that when you cut it, it breaks off into these little tiny microscopic shards. That is what we are ingesting when you are eating edible glitter. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he actually holds the patent to glitter, which one Henry the one that created it on accident. But because it was a byproduct with film and paper, yep, that it falls under the patent somehow.
Speaker 2: They had it classified under there like an umbrella patent for the while. So then he finally got his own distinct patent in sixty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he has. So he created the patent for the machine that cut the photo films and paper in the thirties which led to the creation of glitter. And now it's actually under all of it like it all is a patent underneath meadow Brook Inventions.
Speaker 2: Wow, all of it.
Speaker 3: Together owns all the patents period. So hid and his son created the hieroglyphic holographic hunk hieroglyphic. Oh my god, oh my, I'm thinking about the conversation last said about ancient ee jip I guess yeah, no, they hold all of it, so they every patent is theirs.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so we have a long way to go on this one. Let's let's get back into it here. So uh anyway, the pictures, uh yeah, the pictures were to replace Christmas candles, which the wartime Army had banned after sunset, along with neon signs and times square and the light from the Statue of Liberty Torch after determining that the nighttime glow threw offshore Allied vessels into silhouette, transforming them into floating U boat targets. That was a big thing, right world War two. They were they were afraid that we were going to have strafing runs and bombing runs by the Axis powers, so they had blackouts, right and I'm not mistake. And they even started doing that sometime after World War One because of blimps and things like this. So it's this wasn't uncommon. It was just what was seen as the best way to defend ourselves in that day and age. So they started pushing glitter in place of candles and lights for your Christmas decorations. Most of the glitter that adorns America's name brand products is made in one of two places. The first is in New Jersey, but the second, however, is also in New Jersey. The first is the rumored farm site of Glitter's invention. Refused to answer any of my questions. We are a private company, a representative said via email. The second is glitter X.
Speaker 3: So the private company is meadow Brooks Inventions, and we actually have a video of them. These people were able to get it least in contact with the sun that was mixed out of it, and so they actually were able to get an interview. But this was years after this, twenty eighteen. So this whole article is about glitter X, which is now the biggest company when it comes to glitter which we're.
Speaker 2: Going to talk about meadow Brooks in particular here in a bit. But yeah, So glitter X was found in nineteen sixty three. Babu Schetty or Baboo Shetdy sixty nine joined the company as president and CEO in nineteen ninety nine, though he had been working to develop some of its glitter product since the nineteen seventies, when he came to the US from Mumbai to earn an advanced degree. His PhD is in polymer science and Engineering. He jokes that he fell into the plastics business because it was recommended to Dustin Hoffman's character in the Graduate's that's silly.
Speaker 3: He is a PhD. I just fell into it.
Speaker 2: He has a PhD that he got from an actual university. But he saw a movie one time where Dustin Hoffman was recommended to get into the plastic business, and he's like, you know what, I like glitter? Now, bro, you're from India, Like we know. But anyway, he also did not want me to visit his glitter factory. Okay, the jovial mister Shitty told me over the phone that the people have no idea of the scientific knowledge required to produce glitter, that glitter X is glitter making technology is some of the most advanced in the world, and that people don't believe how complicated it is. That he would not allow me to see glitter being made, that he would not allow me to hear glitter being made, and that I could not even be in the same wing of the building as the room in which glitter was being made under any circumstance. That even glitter Ex's clients are not permitted to see their glitter being made that he would not reveal the identities of glitter Ex's clients, which include some of the largest multinational corporations in the world. Eventually, one did consent to being named thank you, Revlon Inc. As in the makeup Manufacturer, which I'm gonna be honest, color me shocked that a makeup company is cool with saying no, no, yeah, it's glitter that we're using.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that whole statement that you just read was the premise. One of the big things about the entire glitter conspiracy was because he was so hell bent on her not even being able to enter into the wing of it, let alone hear how it was made. How the fuck is she going to know what is being used behind closed door in his neother wing if she's never seen these things ever, so for her, she's not gonna understand think, but she found it really interesting, and that's what this is What sparked a ton of the why behind it all was because why is it such a secret when we all know this is supposedly supposed to be a byproduct, which led into do we actually know what real glitter is like now compared to what it was supposed to be? And it led into all of these conversations about Glitter was because of his response to her.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, Ravenly, you are somebody who has been around the world a good number of times. You've been around the block. You've also worked on certain mechanical components. You understand what certain power tools sound like. But all of that to be said, would you know what a belt drive sounded like? Not in a car. If you went to a factory somewhere and didn't know what they made and you heard a conveyor belt being operated, would you know, Yes, sitting outside the door, not looking at it, you'll be able to hear and be like, oh, that's a conveyor belt.
Speaker 3: That's not really fair because I feel like I'm an unjust person to ask because I actually worked in a chainsaw manufacturing company for a BOH and I also did some work with Boeing and so yeah, like, so I have more I feel like I would have more experience, at least in that area being able to distinguish some things. I'm not saying that I'm an expert by any means, but I feel like a journalist would not understand what she's hearing when it comes to massive components like that.
Speaker 2: But also, would you know what a water jets sounded like when it was being operated from outside the room.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I would. I feel like I might try to think of what it was, but I don't feel like I would be able to distinguish what I'm listening to, especially when they're all going on at once. I don't think I could pick out, oh, this is this and this is that. I think I might have a general idea just because of doing like you know, basic research of like, okay, well maybe they're using this type of machine. There's no way that I would be able to pick out these sounds and no, Now, if it's a man in a field that is doing something, okay, I could understand, or or a woman you know whatever that has like lots of experience, okay. But this what is so secretive strictly about this is really interesting because like they already had the technology from meadow Brooks, so like he didn't really hide Well, you could look up the patent. Yeah, you can look up the patent. He didn't really hide what he did because it was a byproduct. So I'm wondering because there is so much talk about moving into biodegradable stuff, and they're trying to change the way glitter is made, which is really interesting. We're not going to read the article because it's very long and very dry, but pretty much they're trying to make a biodegradable all types of glitter. The problem is it's super toxic because it's holding bacteria to the cells itself, and it's infecting in the ecosystem where it's at. Plus it's not degrading correctly. They're having all sorts of issues with this.
Speaker 2: That being said, you mean plastics coded aluminum bits are bad for the environment.
Speaker 3: No, So they're trying to not have the aluminum bits. So they're actually trying to change the composition of glitter completely and put it into a breakdown type of one that isn't gonna impact anything around it. But you can read in just that one scientific article how glitter supposedly is made, and it zooms in it shows you pictures of what they've looked like, all different types underneath the microscope and all this stuff. So I'm like, what is so secret about glitter that you were so crazy that she couldn't even enter into the building in that wing. I don't understand, So that's what caused all these people this, And when she gets further on in the article, those two things were what sparked this entire crazy conversation was Okay, well, what the fuck are you doing with glitter and why is it so secretive? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So we have a couple of theories on that, but we're gonna we're gonna kind of bounce back to those after we get more information from all the sources because I have my own theory and I have a feeling you might have a couple of working theories too, So we'll see, we'll see, let's get through all these things, and then we'll kind of circle back to why they are so secretive that they don't even want somebody in the same wing as the glitter machine when it's making glitter.
Speaker 3: I don't really know if I have a theory'd be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Then I got a couple of guys like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I have I guess I have more of a theory when it comes to the aerospace situation, that atmospheric stuff. So that's where my obviously, because if you ever listen to what I talk about and what I like, over the last two years, it's more or less science stuff, and so that's where I'm more hubbing to. But I also read way too many research articles yesterday. We're so boring.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of where I'm sitting. It's not that it's they're making glitter. Glitter is a byproduct of what they're doing, and I think that might be more of the issue.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe it'stick ocky, Okay.
Speaker 2: Hey maybe, but again, we found it. The glitter was just discovered when they were making components for a nuclear bomb. So of course they weren't going to have anybody even in the wing when they were making these components for the nuclear bomb.
Speaker 3: Now, granted, I'm curious and I think it has a lot to do with nuclear weapons. I think it has a lot to do with that kind of stuff. But we'll see once we I mean, we got a lot to get through and then by the end of this, I mean, we'll see what we decide.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so moving on, you see where I leave off at here, Revlon, and that fine. I was welcome to come down to glitter X headquarters to learn more about what I could not learn about in person. The glitter factory is located in a beige business park, a short walk from the office of a company that makes sidewalks for airports and a nutplant. Inside the glitter X Vestibule vestibule sure a glass display case burst with glitter suffused products, and that I agreed to not describe even vaguely, again to the question.
Speaker 3: Like, why the fuck is that so secretive?
Speaker 2: There's this giant glass case when you walk in, but it's got glittery products that I can't talk about.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, Like the whole thing is just being ridiculously weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like actually, even vaguely, you can't even say, like it's a trophy like a sticker. Like I said, I couldn't talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know what, we should go to New Jersey and try to get try to try to break into this place, not really break in obviously were we ask permission first.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we could try to break in, and depending on what level of security and what level of arrest we get, might dictate a little bit more like yo, if we catch federal charges.
Speaker 3: But you know something big, anybody I'd want to talk to it would be Henry the junior that's who I'd want to go and talk to, because you know, they're having a whole land dispute right now that that's like super big. The entire town is in on it, the entire town. The entire town is trying to figure out what because see, it's all about the land that they own, and it's like almost two hundred acres and it goes on two different sides of rail track and all this stuff, and the town itself is not wanting big business people to come in or do anything with the land, and so the siblings are all fighting. It's it's an open court. Like the entire town has shown up for the last few years arguing this point about these siblings that are the we'll call them the evil ones. They are trying to break apart and sell off this land and build all sorts of stuff on it, potentially potentially the factory he's trying to keep. Henry the junior, is trying to keep.
Speaker 2: So that name Henry.
Speaker 3: I felt like that that was his name now to me, But that's he's trying to protect all of this. And so it's interesting because that man that factory is still technically running.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering now that I've heard it put in this way mm hmm. Because it's New Jersey and it's big money, like big astronomical money associated with glitter. I'm wondering how deep the mafia is embedded on this one. And now that you mentioned that there's legalities and big courts and they don't want eyes in this area and all this, it's like, Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: A point four billion dollar industry that's supposed to go up another two billion in the next few years, all.
Speaker 2: Being done by these two small manufacturing facilities in the middle of New.
Speaker 3: Jersey in the middle of nowhere too, by the way, So like Meadowbrook originated and it still is a cattle farm.
Speaker 2: See, but now that they're a glitter company, those cattle are somehow classified as glitter.
Speaker 3: So the glad so they've always been both, yeah, pretty much. And so it's really so once you dig into that specific place, what's hard is I've tried to find information on glitter X and it was damn near impossible, right, Like, so you can see that it says nineteen sixty three that it was invented by this guy. Yeah, when you look into him. The only person that I could pull up was an actor from India.
Speaker 2: It could be him. Maybe he's starting like a film in the nineteen sixties, not.
Speaker 3: Just one film. We're talking tons of films.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Babushetty is like actually a pretty common name in India.
Speaker 3: I think it is. But I was trying to find and I kept putting in glitter X and I kept trying to find more information on like the land that it's on, what does it look like? Who owns it? Who backing all this stuff?
Speaker 2: Let me find out Bollywood is involved with big glitter, Like that's a whole other rabbit holding.
Speaker 3: They even surprise me considering how much glitter they use everywhere. But it's crazy because it's you can find information about this one coming, but when you try to find anything about the siblings and what they've been doing, no, good luck, good luck for the last thirty years trying to figure out since since Henry the Junior got kicked out, there's nothing like you really can't find what they've been doing. Now you can find what he mentioned on the interview. I was able to trace, like, Okay, so these are the people that they used to work with. Yeah, but now who knows? It's a dot dot dot kind of a situation.
Speaker 2: The connections here are very strange, they are very very far flung, but somehow, and I swear cult members, we're not like pulling your leg, We're not waiting to pull the rug out from under you. All of these things connect literally, Mars exploration, boating, yeah, big picture shipping, big picture logistics, satellite hubs, military industrial complex, aeronautics, arches, seating, cloud seating, all ties in to glitter.
Speaker 3: So that makes me question, like, okay, so is Elon involved because you think because Tesla's involved and all their stuff, that he uses.
Speaker 2: The Hercules rockets that he used with SpaceX. I used to know the rocket engineer and one of the mechanics that worked on those at stanis Air Force BA. As a matter of fact, they were working on hercules. We are going to be talking about the hercules manufacturing company that made the rocket fuel, which apparently was glitter. Yeah, because by definition everything this company manufactures is glitter.
Speaker 3: There's so much. It's I don't know, it's just a weird thing. How all this ties into each other and how this is one of those things that no one talks about. And also the microplastics that is in everything the water, the ground, the atmosphere. Everything now makes it makes total sense that it's in males balls because it's literally in everything. And everyone thought that it was coming from the water bottles and all of that.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying there's no connection.
Speaker 3: I think there is a connection, but I think, actually, the more we've done research on this, I actually think that it comes from glitter.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it. It's all right, right, let's get into it. So anyway, aside from the display there was a scan, there were scant other hints of the building's glorious purpose. So let's continue on here. It says that this is until one entered the bottling warehouse itself, which looked like an industrial manufacturing plant colonized by pixies. The concrete floor was finally coated with what appear to be crushed moonbeams, the forklift winked with shiny crimson flecks, the metal coins of the conveyor belt shone with a rainbow crust. And yet the space gave the impression of being tidy and well swept, not unlike a dust bowl kitchen in the prairie. Top soil had been in technicolor near the entrance. Metal shelves taller than a man were laden with over one thousand jumbo jars of glitter samples arranged by formulation, color and size, emorald hearts, pewter diamonds, and what appeared to be samples of the night sky collected from over the Atlantic Ocean. There were neon sparkles so pink you have only seen them in dreams, and rainbow hues that were simultaneously lilac and mint, and all the colors of fire. On one shelf, hundreds of jars of iridescent white fairy glowed fairly glowed. The prettiest shade was slightly violent, which is dope. Many guides through the Glitter Kingdom were Lauren Dyer. I'm sorry. My guides through the the Glitter Kingdom were Lauren Dyer, a glitter X manager, and Jeet Shetty, who worked alongside his father. The biggest seller, they told me, is always silver. They unscrewed several jars so I could compare different silver side by side, sparkly silver and silver that flashed with the power of a thousand suns. I met with the elder mister Sheddy in a conference room in the front of the office, where beneath a glittering silhouette style wall hanging of the pre nine to eleven New York City skyline, he breathed through several advanced textbooks worth of chemical engineering in an attempt to tell me what glitter was. This polyester film he began picking up with a straw strip of clear material about five inches wide people might know as my lar, which if anybody doesn't know what my law is, it's basically, unless you know what you're looking at, it's gonna look like a really thin sheet of shiny plastic. But it's used in industry in a whole lot of components. Hell, we used to use my larw gaskets to fit up certain components with like certain pressurizations, with pipes and things like that. But anyway, it's the same polymer used in a water bottle, so FDA approved. If you cut this, you'd get a clear glitter. The bulk of glitter X's glitter is made from plastic, though some varieties come from other sources like aluminum. Clear glitter looks like tiny pieces of dead jellyfish. Then he said, we go into the next iteration of a substrate, where the clear film is metalized. He picked up a shiny show silver strip of material. Potato chip bags start with the same polyester film. It's metalized with aluminum. So if you've ever seen a potato chip bag like the little snack size of like a lazed potato chip, it's not painted on the outside. That is plastic wrapped aluminum essentially, And if you ever throw it in your microwave for ten seconds, you'll watch it freak out and like shrink down to the size like a quarter. That's because it's still an aluminum film that has been essentially wrapped with the plastic this polyester like or a polyur thing like he's talking about here. Moving on, metaalization, he explained, is the process by which aluminum is deposited on both sides of the film. This made sense in theory, but how could aluminum go from being not in the film or not on the film to being on the film without at least some scotch tape. They evaporate aluminum and deposit it on it, mister Sheddy. Wait, wait, wait, wait, they evaporate the aluminum and deposit it on it, said mister Sheddy. They're evaporating aluminum what This made sense in theory, But how could aluminum be evaporated. It's a very very thin layer. They put it in a vacuum chamber, then evaporate the aluminum, said mister Sheddy with heat. His son added, what they are evaporate or what are they evaporating out of it? I asked, aluminum, said mister Sheddy. So they are bringing a metal to its vapor point, which is why you're putting it under a vacuum. So, again, not to get too technical here, but everybody understands that every material on Earth has a boiling point. Right, metal has a boiling point, which means it also has an evaporation point. The way you boil a material with less energy is you pull a vacuum because essentially what boiling is you're heating something up so much that it goes into its evaporated state and it takes it has to go higher than the head pressure, so to speak, which is why water boils easier in Colorado than it does in Florida. Right, the less atmospheric pressure you have, the easier it is to boil a substance. Now take that to an industrial scale. When you're trying to boil something the same way that crude oil gets turned into gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, all the things. You pull a vacuum on the vessel to which you're boiling this at and the vapors start to form at a much lower heat, which saves the company money because less energy costs less money. So I have never heard of them doing this to a hardened metal. They heat it up. Okay, So they heat it up, they pull a vacuum on it, and then they evaporate the aluminum. Okay.
Speaker 3: I like how he's just so straightened to the point too. He's like, why can't you figure this out?
Speaker 2: I mean, even I even understand how they're talking about it, but it still makes no fucking sense to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I have no idea how humans figured out how to do that or why it occurred to them to even try, but it sounds expensive. The primary functions of glitter are, of course, esthetic. Glitter exists so that glitter can be put on things that do not have glitter on them. Wow, popsicle sticks, stuffed animals, arises, Newt gingridge. I don't know why Nuke Gingridge has glitter on him, but all right, that's the thing. In twenty eleven, the then presidential candidate was the first prominent target of a glitter bomb protest, when a twenty four year old activist named Nick Espinoza doased him with rainbow sparkles at a book signing event. Ah, there it is. It was not mister Espinoza's first time employing mass quantities to make a point. A year prior, he dumped twenty or two thousand pennies in front of a Republican gubernational candidate to protest the lowering of Minnesota's minimum wage. It may also not have been, strictly speaking, a true glitter bombing. News outlets at the time ran a photo of mister Espinoza holding up a bag of shiny party confetti, but the concept stuck. There are a couple ways to achieve a rainbow effect in individual glitter particles so useful for politics. Holographic glitter is made by embossing a fine pattern onto film so that the surface reflects different colors of light in different directions. There is nothing intrinsically rainbow colored about glitter itself. Contrasts this with more subtle iridescent glitter, which reveals various luminous colors depending on the angle at which it is viewed. It's made of a multi colored clear film, or a multi layer clear film rather composed of polymers with different refraction refractive index. Wow, so how many layers is multi that's pretty interesting? Two hundred and thirty three? Whoa wow, said mister Sheddy and grinned as he waved an almost invisible sheet of plastic. It gets very technical, he warned. You know the visible spectrum in all I nodded, indicating I followed, each layer is half the wavelength of light. What what? So they are layering two hundred and thirty three layers of film that is half of the half of the thickness of a wavelength of light, and they are compressing two hundred and thirty three of these and then finally just shredding them to get rainbow glitter.
Speaker 8: I had no idea, ah, saying okay, So if you want to make something cool a cool color, it is almost always impative that the color you select is one that the human brain can process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit. The colors of the visible spectrum, arranged in order from the longest to shortest wavelengths, are ROYGBIV right, the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet? How do we perceive them? Something about cones in our eyeballs? What are the cones? Detect light waves in lengths between about four hundred and seven hundred nanometers. How long is a nanometer? The width of a human hair is the size of about eighty thousand to one hundred thousand of them, So that we're talking about almost inconceivable levels of microscopic particles. What is the perfect thing to say to shatter my fragile sanity? Each layer is over two hundred and thirty nanometers, said mister Sheddy. Wow. So, because red has the largest wavelength, the layers of red iridescent film are the thickest. Violent iridescent layers are the thinnest. Okay, so mister Sheddy began tilting the clear film backward. That's red, he said, and as it flashed red, he continued tilting. At some point it'll go green, and the film flash green, then blue, then violet. He picked up another clear shit sheet and began to tilt it. This one skipped red and green, starting with a blue flash and then moving to violet before appearing clear again. What happens below violet is UV. He said, you don't see it, So animals would see something there that I can't see. If it can see if it can see the ultraviolet range. Yes, the difference in thickness of iridescent film strips was imperceptible by touch. So we've talked about this too, ultraviolent and like infrared and things like that. So just because our human eyes can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening. I remember blowing Jonathan's mind with this one time, and you, being the Marines, you would know this. You remember, I are kim lights. Yeah, that's something that a lot of people don't know exists.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So I had to explain to Jonathan that I own a chem light that if I was to crack it and shake it up and turn the lights off, you wouldn't see it, like it would not be glowing. However, if I threw on some mvgs on you, it would have this room so bright that it would probably blind you. And he's like, wait, that's a thing, And I'm like, bro, the spectrum of light that humans can see versus the spectrum light that's actually happening around us all the time. Is two completely different conversations. It's the same with sound, it's the same with taste.
Speaker 3: It's so wild to me the different layers and spectrums that like, we're such babies compared to what everything else is happening around us. And that goes into so many different other fields too, So, oh yeah, this is kind of crazy, Like how how the hell did they even think of This is just I don't know.
Speaker 2: This was a I don't think this was a whole lot of trial and error either. I think that this was specifically done with a lot of intention and a lot of purpose. This took a genius level engineering to get to this, like oh yeah, it's just this film that has this many nanoparticles and it's this small and like, oh, we've industrialized it.
Speaker 3: The way that he describes it to you though, Henry the Junior, he's just kind of like, you know, I made it. It's like whatever. He's so nonchalant about it on the interview.
Speaker 2: It's bullshit. That's that's an engineering marvel. That would have flored it.
Speaker 3: I wish I was that smart, Like, seriously, they're so crazy and it's always interesting. So many genius level people are just like, oh, well, Lake. Didn't you see it? No?
Speaker 2: No, when in my education what I have learned about these concepts? My boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I don't know. There's some crazy. It's so many things that people invented that it's just like, how did you understand to do this?
Speaker 2: It's again, I don't think that this was by accident. The discovery of glitter may or may not have been by accident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that was truly by accident. But then what they did from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the atomic bomb to the patent in sixty one, I feel like there's some very sizable and serious gaps that we're just not privy to to where it was like all right here, it's gonna sound fucking crazy, but I have an idea cut to It's a multi billion dollar a year industry from these two small spots in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to me that they're still being able to manufacture the world's glitter the world. How much glitter is used globally.
Speaker 2: It's mind blowing. So anyway, let's get back into it here. The difference in thickness of the iridescent film strips was imperceptible by touch. Well, yeah, obviously there are other more obvious sized difference. Of course, craft glitter is the thickest and least technologically advanced to remove it, Mister Sheddy recommends soap and water or fabric softener sheets to combat the plastic static cling. Yeah, good fucking luck, dude.
Speaker 3: Fabric softener sheets.
Speaker 2: Like dryer sheets, which I have heard and I have had some success in the past with getting off my daughter shit, good luck getting all of it because it gets within the fibers of the clothing.
Speaker 3: Well, considering what do you cheer competition in the amount of glitter exactly that we use in the amount of glitter that I'm about to be a shine like a fucking diamond tonight at the Marty parades.
Speaker 2: So uh hey, glitter so fucking much. Anyway, it is impossible to recreate the light catching effect of glitter without using tiny particles of something, which means that if an object looks glittering upon close inspection, a credit card, an NFL helmet, a jet ski paint job, there are good odds that it contains glitter. Wow everything, So also I missed the thing it says the finest is cosmetic glitter is used in products designed for lips, that is where you'll find the finest particulates of glitter.
Speaker 3: And I have so many different types of glitter too. When it comes to makeup like the obscene amount of types of glitter I have. I have every kind of size, shape, color, you name it.
Speaker 2: I believe you. Researchers and zoo keepers sometimes mix glitter with animal feed to track animals, polar bears, elephants, domestic cats via sparkly feces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the poop.
Speaker 2: That's a thing like that. That's a real thing you could track. You know, if you got a polar bear that you're trying to watch the lifestyle of and where they hunt and all these things, you feed them glitter in food and then track where they're poop sparkles. That's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so many other things that you can potentially give them, maybe like a ship. I don't know, but glitter, sure, glitter is it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Plywood manufacturers insert hidden layers of color glitter in their products to prevent counterfeiting.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I did not either. Because glitter is difficult to remove completely from an area into which it has been introduced, and because individual varieties can be distinguished under a microscope, it can serve as useful crime scene evidence. Years ago, the FBI contacted glitter X to catalog samples of its products. The average American said, mister Sheddy sees glitter every day. Most of it is hexagonal. I had no idea about that. And we'll talk about the FBI situation a little more in depth later, but yeah, actually we can. I don't think we actually had the article pulled up because it's very in depth and we could kind of sum it up in a few sentences here. So whenever there is a crime scene that is being investigated, they can find Usually the three points that you're trying to put together to make the scene happen and find some sort of a suspect would be the place at which had happened, the crime that was committed, and the guilty party that committed the crime. Because glitter is so hard to remove from so many different things. If you can find the place where the crime took place, you search it enough and you might find a couple of particulates of this random color of glitter that you wouldn't even know was a glitter thing. Right cut to you find the weapon that was used in the murder, and maybe there's a particulate of that very same color and size glitter that came from the same source. Then you get a couple of suspects in a lineup and come to find out this one suspect had a little bit of this glitter within the left arm of the sweatshirt that they were wearing on them for their nail buds or their nail bed have like.
Speaker 3: A glitter in the nail bud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and next thing you know, boom, glitter is the thing that fingered the purpse, so to speak. And it's it's wild. How the that's a technical term. That's a technical term.
Speaker 3: I know it is, but yeah, it still has never been a very good term. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like Freddy Got Fingered was a movie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Anyway, anyway, the tiniest glitter and glitter X makes fifty fifty by seventy five micron.
Speaker 2: Macrons micron micron, so a micron is one thousandth of a millimeter. So to give everybody a good perspective on that one, look at a ruler.
Speaker 3: Math is terrible for me.
Speaker 2: Look at a ruler and you have inches on one side, you have centimeters on the other side, right cool, The tiniest little line on that centimeter would be a millimeter. Now we are talking about taking that tiny line and making a cube, a one millimeter cube, okay, or a square a square millimeter rather, excuse me, square millimeter. Now we're gonna break that into thousandths of itself. That is one micron. So in the industry that I used to work in, right everybody that I've talked to, I used to work at a sugar refinery in Gramercy rather and we had to break up sugar particles in the micron level. There were sieves that were being used to be able to tell if this is gonna be Like, if the sugar crystals were too thick, then we knew that we had to adjust something, whether it was the water or the heat or whatever. If they were too fine, then we had to adjust something because he had to get it with inspect That was the thing. They couldn't be too big, they couldn't be too small. They had to fall within a certain range. Then we had a powdered sugar mill that came in, which is basically just pulverized crystallized sugar until it gets powdered for him. We are talking about things at the X amount of mine chron levels glitter, the tiniest is fifty to seventy five thousandths of a millimeter. Yeah, that's what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: Nope, I am not because I am terrible with math. I got you, like, I tracked along with you, but I'm just like, like, conceptionally wise, I'm like, nope, can't figure out how to do peopoop.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I know it's super small. I got that part.
Speaker 2: The minimum order size the company will fill is enough to supply sparkle to half a million bottles of nail polish by mister Shtty's estimation, which is ten pounds. So ten pounds of glitter is enough to give half a million bottles of nail polish their sparkle. Wow, that's insane.
Speaker 3: And think about how much they actually produce a day and what it goes to mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So prices may vary depending on particle size, the formulations and combinations of polymers involved, but at the upper end, which is to say, the smaller end, the more microscopic end, a ten pound plastic bag of glitter costs about one thousand dollars. The company offers over ten thousand varieties. So this was all very forthright, but it did not explain the air of oppressive secrecy that seems to permeate the glitter industry. Did glitter X worry I would describe the equipment so accurately that readers might construct their own machines to manufacture their own glitter in bulk quantities. Mister Shetty said that trade secrets, aside confidentiality, is a top down requirement from clients. Companies do not want others in their industry to know what glitters are in their products, to prevent competitors from making identical formulations. When I asked mister Dyer if she or sorry, Miss Dyer, if she could tell me which industry served glitter X biggest market, her answer was instant no, I absolutely know that I can't. Oh okay, I was taken back. But you know what it is? Oh God, yes, she said, and laughed, and you would never guess it. Let's leave it at that. I asked her she could tell me why she couldn't tell me because they don't want anyone to know that it's glitter.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's the line that got everybody.
Speaker 2: They whoever they are, don't want you to know that whatever this product is that everybody is apparently using, they don't want you to know that it's glitter.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: And this is where the realm of speculation begins. Let's continue. If I looked at it, I wouldn't know it's glitter? No, not really. Would I be able to see the glitter? Oh, you'd be able to see something, but it's yeah, I can't. I asked if she would tell me off record. She would not. I asked if she would tell me off the record after this piece was published. She would not. I told her I couldn't die without knowing. She guided me to the automotive grade.
Speaker 3: Pigment, the nicest way to be like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: No, what about after this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What about after Hey, have you looked at our automotive paint section. Let's go there and talk about this now. So for those who love glitter, there is wonderful news. All modern plastic glitter that has ever been created is still right here with us. According to doctor Victoria Miller, a material scientist and engineering professor at North Carolina State University. The plastic film for which most glitter is made, takes us about one thousand years to completely biodegrade on Earth.
Speaker 3: Y'all, this is like one of the most toxic things that we have.
Speaker 2: Oh, an aluminum can this I am currently drinking and energy drink as I am one to do. An aluminum can takes five hundred years to biodegrade and return back to the Earth. Glitter takes a thousand. I don't I don't think that we can actually like put to words how fucking ridiculous this is.
Speaker 3: It's one of those conversations though, that they aren't having because because they use it in so many things, they're not going to get rid of it. So the whole conversation about pollution will we're polluting everything by using glitter?
Speaker 2: So dot, I guess so, because each particle is less than five millimeters long, I said, glitter falls under the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's definition of microplastic, which, for the record, yeah, like this is this is by definition microplastic, is it, like, oh, well, by a technicality, No, this is literally microplastics, a category of material that has lately become a focus of environmental advocacy. In twenty fifteen, for instance, President Obama signed an act banning plastic microbeads from rents off cosmetics, which, yeah, if y'all remember, y'all, uh soaps and things like that that used to have the scrubbable little particulates in it that would help you get through dirt, y'all know, I is y'all ain't seen those in a while, or if you have, they have labels on it to say that it's not plastic based. Yeah, this would be why this would be wy And for the record, it wasn't Obama that put this forward. He might have signed it, but it was the environmental agencies that actually put that on his desk to sign. While the research is conclusive that the world's oceans are a cold stew of man made microplastics, the effect of their presence is not fully understood. Noah's Ocean Facts web page warns that the these particles pose a potential threat to aquatic life, but states that not a lot is known about microplastics and their impacts. Yet, a more fundamental problem, said mister Miller, is that, like all plastics, glitter is a petroleum product. Glitter is a petroleum product. It comes directly from fossil fuels and fossil fuels are a very finite resource, and we're using them to make completely disposable things. So there are natural sources of glittery effects, such as mica, which we're gonna talk about more in depth later, But this is a substance that is used in many cosmetics. It is mainly harvested from India, frequently in illegal minds by children. That's the other side of that mica conversation we're gonna talk about in a bit. But anyway, all right, so just so we're clear here, glitter itself, by definition is plastic coded aluminum, and even the ones that don't have aluminum in it are plastic. Plastics are I'm not gonna say all because there are other types of plastics. The vast, vast majority of all plastics on Earth come from crude oil. Then that's that's not a hot take, that's a that's a chemical fact, right, So that's what he's saying. The microplastics are still hydrocarbons. There's still petroleum based products, and petroleum based products are known to be carcinogenic, so and and really hard to get rid of once they are manufacturing produced into a product. In short, Doctor Miller was adamant that glitter is not good for the environment, but she did not advocate a band. I think we've got bigger fish to.
Speaker 3: Fry, she said, Wow, Wow, Okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're kind of getting to the end of this article. Here says so what is glitter? A manipulation of humans in inherent desire for fresh water? An intangible light effect made physical, mostly plastic, and often from New Jersey. Disposable by design, but it turns out not literally disposable. A way to make long winter nights slightly brighter despite the offshore presence of Germans an object in which the inside of a potato chip bag meets the Aurora borealis. I asked Jeet and Baboo to answer the question. I would say they are small decorative particles, said Jeet. But that's not really correct because there are other small decorative particles his father answers or. His father's answer was simple, since we're a glitter manufacturer, anything we do is now called glitter, So that's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's ominous as a shady dude. The whole thing is shady, like the way that he just talks about stuff. Yeah, I don't know. I think that there's a lot more to him and Glitter X than what we what she could even find out, oh.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent. But now let's go a little bit more in depth here, right, So this is this is kind of where it began. This is a there was a documentary that was put out. Okay, it's called The End of the Glitter Conspiracy. It's on YouTube and it was from two years ago. So they were finally able to get some type of information, right, and so this is the guy who his dad was the one that created and invented or discovered however you want a word it glitter, Henry the Junior. This, yeah, this is going to be a direct from Henry the Junior. And we're gonna play just a few minutes of this documentary to give the background to it, and then we're gonna go further on.
Speaker 3: What's on screen right now is actually the glitter factory on the land. Yeah, this is the glitter factory that supposedly is still up and running, and that his siblings are quite torqued off that he even allowed somebody to film it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, they could get bent. We need to know the answers. But let's watch this together, y'all.
Speaker 4: Don we were there shaking hands with the lineage of the glitter fortune.
Speaker 7: I'd put an holographic glitter, so when that comes the whole story.
Speaker 4: A German immigrant living in he developed a reputation for cutting photo films. After years of cutting film for Kodek, the US government approached him in photo films. After years of cutting film for Kodek, the US government approached him. They needed an expert in precision cutting for a mysterious project.
Speaker 7: He got assigned some projects from the government during the war to work on the Manhattan Project. And in the Manhattan Project, his job was to take micah, which is a the mineral comes like this from the ground, and his assignment was to take him to make a washer.
Speaker 4: So you said that the government, they came to your.
Speaker 7: Father, They sent the FBI. They checked him out because he was German and it was wartime, and they he was the only one who was able to find a way to grind this make washers from this material. So they put the plutonium rod through it, touch it up against the uranium and put some dynamite on top, and that caused a nuclear reaction.
Speaker 6: It was odd to us that the US military had anything to do with a glitter company at all. But what Rushman said next made us realize that the Manhattan Project had nothing to do with glitter companies. It actually created a glitter company, the world's first.
Speaker 7: So when it was spinning to make the washers, a little glittery flakes spilled out of the mica. It was the first glitter that was commercially used to go under Christmas trees because all the employees took it home and sold it to drug stores. We mixed it with other stuff.
Speaker 4: So this was like before or after he invented the glitter.
Speaker 7: Wow, this was a glitter that he didn't have to invent.
Speaker 2: It just happened.
Speaker 6: Henry Rushman Senior, the inventor of modern glitter, invented glitter by mistake. The core of his business is and always has been the precision cutting machines that the US government sought after, and it didn't end with the Manhattan Project.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we made radar chef What does that mean. The radar chaff is fibers cut up in different lengths, packaged into round circles, and they shoot this thing out of the back of an aeroplane and it explodes and then this is a cloud of these little fibers and the radar of the oncoming missile goes for the fibers.
Speaker 2: How do you discover something like that.
Speaker 7: You don't discover it. You take what people want, you know.
Speaker 2: The government came there.
Speaker 7: They come and they say, we want this, Can you make it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Always say yes. So people don't know about this stuff. We did work with the Picatinny arsenal and you would not believe. One of the projects was to make it a battery. They didn't tell us the formulation, and it produces more electricity than any of these batteries. But it's all hush hush. The government doesn't tell anybody what it is. They just showed us what it could do. Incredible. We had a machine dedicated to making a steel fibers that go in the brakes of all the airliners. The catastrophic breakup of the gel distributes the heat.
Speaker 6: Up until now, the most popular theories have been based in speculation. Now we have official confirmation that glitter is actually in all of these things.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of things. There's edible glitter. I didn't have much to do with that. There's glitter and toothpaste. They cut up a thin film of green whatever it is, the minty stuff, and you know they're using a toothbrushes. But this isn't my day. This is aluminum and polyastic glitter for toothbrushes. You ask a kid which toothbrush they're gonna use this one, Ariellow one. They're all gonna take those one.
Speaker 6: But the question at hand is who is the biggest buyer. I want to clear up a misconception. It's that The New York Times didn't ask glitter X about a company, but about an industry.
Speaker 2: Of course. Okay, so real quick, the man just broke down how glitter was first. I want to use the term discovered created.
Speaker 3: I think created is a good term for it. So how it first came about was by happy chance.
Speaker 2: From the Manhattan Project. So to cut back here, the Kodak Film Company, which you would know for Kodak cameras today, hired the dude to do precision cutting on some of their film bits.
Speaker 3: And because he was the only one that actually ever created this, so he had held the patent for the machine that did this.
Speaker 2: This would be very similar to the first guy that developed a C and C machine or like a metal lathe or something like this, and kept it as a super secret for years and years and years until he realized there was a market for the bits that came off of this, and then decided that well, now I am a metal bit company that happens to do cutting, but if anybody asks me, we are a cutting company that might sell the metal bits. And you see what I'm saying, it got nessed up in to the layers of obfuscation for lack of better words here. So with that the Kodak company bought or not bought, they hired him, and because he was the only one that had the technology for this precision cutting machine.
Speaker 3: Theymired a German immigrant.
Speaker 2: By the way, before World War Two. Just so we're clear that there was a couple of speculations as far as oh, well, glitter was given to us by the Nazis via Project paper Clip. That's not accurate. This was a German immigrant that moved to America prior to the Nazis taking over Germany. So just so we're clear, Project paper Clip doesn't have much of a place on this one. But even still, a German engineer who later was developing a component for the Manhattan Project to the tune of Micah Washer's yep.
Speaker 3: And without it, the entire thing would never have been able to succeed, right like, So we actually kind of looked into more of it and the breakdown of it, and it definitely would not have happened without this precision cutting tool that he created. And he was the only one able to actually utilize it and do it to such a level to where it was going to allow it to explode, right and it was crazy. So without him. But when you look up the Manhattan Project, he's not mentioned anywhere in it. No. I went to the actual website that talks like that, that gives the government official narrative and all that stuff, he's not mentioned one single time.
Speaker 2: Well, that also kind of ties in because there's so much secrecy surrounding glitter that this guy who was using this cutting implement that allegedly no one knew about never existed because we can't talk about what it's used for or whatever. He didn't even get an honorable mention.
Speaker 3: No he didn't. So he's all the scientists that even did some kind of component is mentioned in this he is not one single time.
Speaker 2: But you can look up the fact that they had to use micah washer's in the building of this That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This smetics of it. They'll show where the washers are located, and that in that component is one of the key lynch pins to being able to create the atomic bomb.
Speaker 2: And that's why this isn't necessarily conspiratorial as far as this statement is concerned. Just because he's not mentioned doesn't mean that he wasn't the guy. Because there was only one dude with one machine on Earth at that time that we know about that could have possibly cut Micah into these washers to the specs that were required for the nuclear bomb. So we know for a fact that he was involved with it. Whether his name is associated with the list of credits, if you will or not, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's in this one or if I read it in the paper that Henry the Junior wrote what, but pretty much he states that the FBI scouted his dad for like months, I believe it, and did all sorts of stuff before they decided to come about it and approach him to utilize this tool. I guess they were doing other things and they were watching him this whole time.
Speaker 2: So well also because it was during World War two. Yeah, right, I mean the Manhattan Project happened or was developed after we had entered the war, both in Europe and the Pacific. So if we got this German engineer, yeah, he might have come over a few years ago. But like, how loyal to like his home cause is he? Because there was a lot of Germans that were living in America at that time that were very, very sympathetic and proud of the Nazi cause there was marches. There was a Nazi party that started in America at one point in time. Oh yeah, there was excuse me, it was a fascist party. But if you look at it, it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that like a secret thing that like they would they would go and try to like recruit other people that were German.
Speaker 2: It wasn't necessarily secret though, because like remember they had an American Communist Party, which they still do technically, but like think of it. We've seen Peaky Blinders, right, You remember the last season where Oswaldt Moseley was like this guy who was starting the British Fascist Party, and the last scene they tried killing him and all these things. But beside the point, that's a real dude who really was trying to start a fascist party in England and he was Homeboys with Adolf Hitler. This is pre World War Two, okay, right, America had very similar things going on, which, for the record, old Granddaddy Bush.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh yeah, you can get into the politicians because they're fucking corrupt every which way from Sunday set there.
Speaker 2: But there was a lot of American industries that were actually very pro Nazi Germany before America started fighting them.
Speaker 3: What's fascinating is so my dad loved Germany and like believed heavily in German engineering. Oh, for sure, lots of different things over engineering, but yeah, that's it. They're some of the most I would wager them in Japan or neck and neck when it comes to engineering things. Now, China does have a lot of things that they produced too.
Speaker 2: They stole a lot of that though, so do we.
Speaker 3: But I will say that the Germans, when you look at a lot of their stuff that they've created, it's crazy the level of engineering that they've had over the last century to that point.
Speaker 2: The refiner I used to work at our centrifugal machines were developed by Germans and we had to get German representatives to come in to calibrate certain components once a year because nowhere else could produce this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is kind of ties into this. So Germany has when I was looking into other research for a show a while back, they have this group that is weird how it ties into every freaking body. Yeah, but it is an environmental group on the surface, right, So on the surface, it is a first and foremost is a firm that helps businesses be able to grow their businesses, and they all are under this umbrella. Then you look at the next level of it and they're an environmental firm.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: But then when you actually start really finding and trying to see who utilizes them, because they have a list of some of the people that they use. They are tied to every single industry globally, and they have their hands in every single country. And I don't doubt that this that glitter X is involved with them because they all have profiles. It's crazy, all the big name companies have profiles underneath this umbrella that works and operates out of Germany, but somehow has Swiss bank accounts and like it's this whole conglomerate of things. But their main thing is pushing for the environmental things i e. Also AI and solar energy and all this stuff. This is what the surface level if you look at their page, talks about. But once you start digging into their page and following the money trail and who they actually are involved in, No, they got linked. I found them because of vaccines. That's how I found them because they back a whole bunch of the vaccine top vaccine groups. I found their name at the bottom of their of their lists of like you know, sponsors and all of that. I found them at the very bottom. And so that's how I try some back. And it's crazy though, if you go and you think about wanting to research some of these companies, you need to dive into the actual website, but look for the very bottom of every page. That's where you'll start to find stuff because they have to list who is helping them, at least some of them, or my favorite is third party. Yeah, that's what you'll just say, third party.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing. So, okay, these government contracts usually they're third party contractors. So like let's say, just throwing out an example here, Lockheed Martin gets a government contract to build some new space component, some new aircraft components, some new component to go on a basic M sixteen. Who knows they're not going to develop it themselves unless they there's some sort of a industry secret to their devices that they need to make in house. It's always cheaper and oftentimes better for the plausible deniability aspect if you third party that shit, which is when companies will come in and so it'll be, like you said, under the umbrella of right. So going back to what the guy said, he brought up Picatinny Arsenal. Now, for anybody who is curious, if you've ever seen a M sixteen or an AKA, any type of rifle in today's world that has the rail systems on it where you could slide on a mount, a light, a scope, whatever, that is called a Picatindy rail system because they are the ones that developed the rail system to go on all these weapons.
Speaker 3: That's saying no idea, yeah, things that you learned today.
Speaker 2: So also Picatinny Arsenal, like they were talking about just now, they developed somehow a glitter company developed a battery component for them. So and I was like, wait a minute, the company that made the rail systems for weapons is also big into the battery industry. But again we are talking about the military industrial complex, and that's everything is connected to everything, and everybody makes anything that you could want, because that's how this goes.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Picatinny Arsenal is a key army hub for weapons and AMMO research and development, involved in developing advanced batteries for soldiers and artillery research, extreme condition power, and fielding new systems like the mid Range Capability or MRC missile batteries, all while dealing with related engineering and logistics. They work on everything from soldier warm power sources to large scale artillery components, innovating to make batteries lighter, last longer, and work in harsh environments. So just so we're clear, this old man that was just talking, he's not just talking that shit over here. He was talking about a battery component that they developed long before we even knew that they had this, that they were working on and cut too. Now we have drones. Everybody remembers those to cut back too. All of these orbs floating over New Jersey.
Speaker 3: You mean glitter bombs.
Speaker 2: I actually believe that those were drones. For the most part. I'm not saying there was no UFOs, y'all, calm down. But I'm saying that the majority I believe were drones, and I believe they were testing out new battery capabilities. And that's also why I was such a big secret, because these orbs were staying airborne for six to eight hours at a time. No one else on Earth currently can make a battery in a drone last that long. Nobody's got a drone that can go that long without coming back to reboot and redock and get new batteries. So if America's got that technology, I can't express how much of a competitive edge that gives us against our enemies. But could it be that Picatinny Arsenal has been working on this behind the scenes for the American governments in the military for years and years yep, I think. So we talk about advanced soldier batteries, Extreme condition power, artillery, ammunitions. They are involved in fielding and improving artillery systems like the M one one nine eight three howitzer and developing missile systems like the MRC. They also are big with AMMO and r DECK, which is the Program Executive Office Ammunition and the Armament Research and Development and Engineering Center WOW.
Speaker 3: I mean, but he even stated that they that they helped the military with what do they call again starts with an S the stuff that shoot out the battomplane. Thank you, Yeah, that they created that.
Speaker 2: Which we're going to talk about that with the aerospace thing here in a minute, for sure. But also I wanted to kind of circle over to this one because I feel like I've brought this up before. I know there's a lot of conspiracy people that believe that nuclear bombs aren't real.
Speaker 3: You told me this yesterday, and I've actually never heard of this, so I'm sure other people have not heard of this either.
Speaker 2: So just so everybody's clear, when the Manhattan Project was in its very early infancy stages, they were trying to make a successful nuclear explosion happen, right, and the way they did that, and then the components and the materials and all of these things. We had to use uranium that was mined from Africa. We had to use plutonium that we developed in a lab in America. We had to use dynamite. We had to use all these things. But everything had to be done in such a specific order, and that's why it was so hard to like crack the code so to speak. But I also think it's kind of poetic justice and how it all comes full circle that the guy that was the d lynchpin for creating the Michael Washers to make the atomic bomb happen was hired from the Kodak Company and then cut to the Kodak company was the first group to actually understand and know when America's had successfully detonated an atomic explosion.
Speaker 3: This is wild. Yes, I mean I want you to read this article because that was crazy. When you explain it to me, I'm like, no, why so?
Speaker 2: And I've talked about it before, but I'm this article is going to do a way better job of explaining it than I have ever done. But here it is. When Kodak accidentally discovered a bomb testing. Yeah, so, two thousand miles away from the USA bomb testing in nineteen forty five, something weird was happening to Kodak film. The ground shook a brilliant white flash and belt the sky and the world changed forever code name Trinity. The bomb test at dawn on July sixteenth, nineteen forty five in Alamore, Alama Gordo, New Mexico, was the first large scale atomic weapon testing in history. Only three weeks, two atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, more than nineteen hundred miles away. In Rochester, New York, the headquarters of Eastman Kodak, a flood of complaints came in from business customers who had recently purchased sensitive X ray film from the company. Black exposes or black exposed spots on the film, or fogging as it's called, had rendered it unusable. The perplexed. This perplexed many Kodak scientists who had gone to great links to prevent contaminations like this. So here we go. Julia H. Or Julian H. Webb, a physicist in Kodak's research department, took out upon himself to dig deeper and test the destroyed film. What he uncovered was shocking. The fogging of Kodak's film and the Trinity test in New Mexico were eerily connected, revealing some chilling secrets about the nuclear age. So here's how it all started, right when Kodak had a problem with its packaging. Even today, X ray film is high daily sensitive, much more sensitive than regular photographic film, and subject to ruin due to dirt, scratches and even minimal light exposure. Proper packaging and protection is essential to make sure the film gets from manufacturing to shipping to the customer's place of business safely. According to an article web Would write in nineteen forty nine for the American Physical Society, the paper and cardboard use for the packaging in the nineteen forties were often salvaged from wartime manufacturing plants where radium based instruments were also produced. So radium is a naturally occurring radioactive element that can cause flex ill or spots or fogging when quote in intimate contact with sensitive film for a period of several weeks. So during wartime, Kodeac took precautions to avoid radium contamination. It moved packaging manufacturing to mills where kode Act had full control over the raw materials, so like even the cardboard that the sheets of film are being sent in. They went through all all of this testing to make sure that there was nothing even potentially radioactive that could touch the film. Otherwise it's super expensive X ray film that all these doctor's offices and shit we're using, we're going to be unusable and Kodak will lose money and credibility.
Speaker 3: Which crazy I thought it was interesting that it was code nemed Trinity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought about the matrix and I was like, hmmm, it's weird. There's a lot of references to the Matrix characters throughout history, yea.
Speaker 2: Or is it the matrix movies made reference to a bunch of characters from history.
Speaker 3: The matrix theory in and of itself is really an interesting one to me, but it is so.
Speaker 2: One of these mills was located at along the Wabash River in ving Scenes, Indiana. Probably mispronounced that my bad. It specialized in producing strawboard, used as a stiffener board between sheets of film. When Web investigated the mysterious fogging in the nineteen forty five situation, he found that it originated not from the X ray film itself, but from the packaging, which he tracked to this particular mill, and specifically the production run of strawboard from August sixth, nineteen forty five. After testing the radioactive material on the strawboard, he discovered rather alarmingly that the spots on the film were not caused by radium nor any other naturally occurring radioactive material, but quote a new type of radioactive contaminant not hitherto encountered what was this unknown radioactive material? He must have wondered, and what was it doing in southwest Indiana? So the prolific fission products. In January of nineteen forty two, less than four years after the Berlin chemists first split the uranium adam, the United States government secretly launched the Manhattan Project. Spurred by a letter from Albert Einstein saying that the Germans were pursuing the bomb, President Franklin Roosevelt approved federal funding for uranium research in nineteen thirty nine. Later that year, reports indicated it was possible to create an extremely powerful bomb from enriched uranium. Later, plutonium was discovered to have similar destructive properties. Imminent scientists n of R. Bush And for the record, no, that's not connected to the president Bush or the political dynasty. I just wanted to make that understood. Vanover Busch was a different guy for that one. You'd have to go to Prescott Bush. But anyway, vanover Bush hastily compiled a list of resources including materials, equipment, money, and scientists needed to make the bomb a physical reality. A month after Pearl Harbor pushed the US into war, FDR approved Bush's list with one simple handwritten note VB. Okay returned, I think you had the best. Keep this in your own safe FDR. Three days after Christmas in nineteen forty two, the Manhattan Project was officially authorized. By nineteen forty five, the US had plutonium based atomic bomb ready for testing, called Gadget. The experiment was set for the Trinity test site, so named by Manhattan Project leader Robert J. Oppertheimer probably heard of him in homage to the work of English poet John Dunn doan Excuse me on him. At five thirty am on the hot desert morning, the atomic age began. The bomb exploded and released eighteen point six kilo tons of unimaginable power. In a nanosecond, an orange fireball reached the heavens, followed by a column that quickly flattened into the now iconic image of the mushroom cloud. The test was tremendous, or was a tremendous success, at least in the eyes of those hoping to use it as a weapon. It far exceeded expectations in terms of power, as the blast re released as much as three times more force than anticipated. It was reported that the fireball could be seen as far as two hundred and fifty miles away. Soon, Julian Webb would discover the impact was felt much further. So, once again, I understand a lot of people are gonna say, oh, that's all government propaganda. Nuclear bombs don't exist. B bu bup. Here's the deal. You want to say that this was a crazy stack of dynamite that was able to produce that cloud and that explosion. All right, I understand that. Sure, you want to say that the I know, I can understand at least their talking point. I know out loud that sounds retarded, but I'm trying to I'm trying to go to the masses here. You want to say that with the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing, you had that one guy that was in both explosions, and he lived and a whole full life and never had any kind of radioactive issues alien kind of Yes, here's the thing. And I've explained this before, but I'll do it a little bit better here to say that you don't believe in the atomic bombs because there's no radioactive fallout after one of these bombs goes off. All right, In my hand right now is a thirty eight caliber hollow point. If you were to say that you don't believe in gunpowder, because after you fire a bullet, you never find any remnants of gunpowder within the shell case, and clearly gunpowders inside job and a conspiracy. The reason is because all of the gunpowder was exploded to send the bullet out the barrel. Right. The same can be said for nuclear bombs. The reason why you do not have long term radioactive fallout after a nuclear bomb goes off is because all the radioactive materials were used in the explosion. Does this make sense to people? Did illuse you?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't lose me. I'm just I'm letting you rant about it.
Speaker 5: I just know.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to rant. I'm trying to explain why you have radioactive fallout from sites like.
Speaker 3: No, I'm completely I mean, I understand this. I was just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Chernobyl is different. Chernobyl is a nuclear fire that has been going on for forever. Fukushima is different because that's radioactive leaking into water.
Speaker 3: It's still leaking.
Speaker 2: Test sites where like the Bikini atullt where America tested so many nuclear bombs that over a course of years to where you had local civilizations that were downwinders that had not just one exposure some radioactive particles, they were getting blown on them for years. So they got it that's a little different. One atomic bomb going off, you're gonna have some quote unquote radioactive you know, situations there for a couple of weeks maybe, But the vast majority of the radioactive elements were used in the explosion. But to say that these are fake, if that was true, Kodak would have never found this on their film. So while he studied the Indiana samples, Web got word that the particular product run of strawboard from a plant in Tama, Iowa was also contaminated and fogging the Kodak film it carried. While Tama was four hundred and fifty miles away from where he was. There were striking similarities. The two production runs of strawboard had been completed within a month of each other. Tama's radioactive spots also failed the radium test, meaning the cause was something else. Most telling, however, was that both mills sat next to rivers, with the Vincines and the Wabash rivers and the Iowa River cutting through Tama, so all of these things had to do with the local water source. Web found that the strawboard from both mills had a significant concentration of beta particle radiation activity, but little to no alpha activity. Particle radiation can penetrate paper human skin and are sometimes considered dangerous. Alpha particle radiation is stopped by paper, easily absorbed, and generally considered safe if not ingested. Additionally, photographic evidence allowed Web to estimate the half life of the artificial radioactive materials he was seeking at approximately thirty days. The results corresponded to the presence of an artificial radioactive material he would later identify as serium one four one, which is quote one of the most prolific fission products of the atomic bomb end quote, so let's continue here. Furthermore, Web concluded that there was no possible way the straw could could be the carrier of the contaminant since it was sorted in warehouses and not outside for a considerable amount of time prior to being used. Had the serium one four one gotten directly into the straw, it would have decayed by the time the straw had been was processed, rendering the radiation hardly detectable. This brought Web to a frightening explanation. Can examination came from the river water, additional evidence would fall in the rain. According to Web's stronger activity occurred in the strawboard after periods of heavy precipitation, establishing that the radioactive material was being deposited via precipitation and came from a far flung place. So while it's unclear whether Web knew about the Trinity tests when he was conducting his research in forty five, his report from nineteen forty nine was unabashedly clear. The most likely explanation for the source of this radioactive contaminant appears to be that it consisted of wind born radioactive fission products derived from the atomic bomb detonation in New Mexico on July sixteenth, nineteen forty five.
Speaker 3: Straight called them ount a hard core yeah.
Speaker 2: So now we get to the whole keeping it quiet thing. Web wasn't the only one who felt or who knew the fallout could travel vast distances. As the years passed, he became increasingly clear that the United States government knew the fact's ear on. Immediately following the Trinity test, the Manhattan Project's chief of Radiology Safety Stanford Stafford Warren warned that the test needed to be conducted at least one hundred and fifty miles from civilian populations. In nineteen forty eight, the US Air Force meteorologist Colonel B. G. Holsman recommended establishing a new nuclear test site on the east coast rather than in the west, because western winds carry fallout across the continental US. Despite this recommendation, the Nevada Proving Ground later the Nevada Test Site was established in nineteen fifty. So I'm not going to read the rest of the article because we pretty much got the overall point here. Essentially, whenever your boy found this out, he called the US government, He called the FBI, and he called whoever he could be like, Hey, listen, I don't know what you're doing in Nevada, but I know how the winds were blowing from this time to this time of this year, and I know that these fission parts goals and this season one one can't happen naturally. So what we're asking is because we're losing money on this, and we're probably the only ones that are ever going to be able to detect what you're doing because it affects our product, Could you give us a heads up whenever you're about to do whatever it is that you're doing over there again so that we know to not run this particular water or this particular board or whatever for our film. The government's response was essentially, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about, mister guy from Kodak, but we will be giving you a heads up a few weeks prior to unnamed events that you are describing from now on, because we really do like your products and we're not trying to cut the legs out from under American businesses, so we'll give you a heads up. But also, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and you're not calling anybody else about this, understood. He's like, got you, mister government. So that's a sin. Actually how this went down? Okay, so again it's really crazy how this all came full circle. Kodak discovered that the nuclear testing was successful before all.
Speaker 3: Eloy that old boy helped make from Kodak. Yes, like it all comes about.
Speaker 2: It's a very strange connection, but at the same time it is there. Now, let's get back or do you want to go back.
Speaker 3: To the video no, So this is so he brought up Hercules when he was talking. So this is actually just like the company's history. This is actually really interesting website. This talks all about history of all different types of country all across America. Yeah, and it talks about the entire scope of their history and background. But I just wanted to read like a quick thing for them. And so the DuPont breakup of all the circle of all the industry and stuff like that happened in nineteen twelve. These freaking ads, I yeah.
Speaker 2: The advertisements on this website.
Speaker 3: Are atrocious, and so I just wanted to kind of show though, because they manufactured cotton celluloas and that what.
Speaker 2: Is happening website, Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And so it's interesting because cellulos is one of the things that they're using for litter as well, right, And so he actually talks about Henry Junior talks about how they sell to their friends down the street in Delaware, which is hercules, and they actually make they diversify rocket fuels and propulsion systems. They are they have heavy industry and all sorts of things, and so it's I just thought it was an interesting thing though that they were able to sell to these people that are doing all of this stuff as well. Yeah, I be able to read this.
Speaker 2: We're not going to be able to unless.
Speaker 3: It's a small it's an explosion company. They have, like one of the sub sectors of their company is explosives.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to read this list off before we could do anything else here.
Speaker 3: I already read what I wanted to. But yeah, So, the company's history is a manufacturing specially chemicals and materials used in pulp and paper, food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, paints, adhesive, constructive materials industry. The company has four main divisions and so one of them is leading provider of products that are used for physical properties and water based systems, the fiber of visions. Hold, we can't see it because of the stupid thing.
Speaker 2: This is insane that we're not going to be able to. Yeah, anyway, long story short, The Hercules Company, if anybody wants to look into them, are involved in a whole lot of industries.
Speaker 3: So you see there are leading producers of thermal bonded poly proplane steeple fibers, various texture fibers. Their edited division is plywood, and there's all sorts of stuff. They also do the detonation stuff, They do water treatment solutions. They have many areas that this company in and of itself is actually involved in, and the early history of it is clear that they like were buddies. They tied into each other and they were selling them glitter products, and I think they still are for all various types of reasons.
Speaker 2: Which it also makes sense because DuPont is one of the big ones as far as the uh you know, the robber baron age and these these huge magnates that were worth more money than God or and all these things. Right, DuPont was one of them, and they also got hit with the anti trust laws at one point in time, the government made them break up their quote unquote monopoly on so many things. So the Hercules Powder Company is one of these companies that was a split off of DuPont, but it's still somehow under that same umbrella. So when we hear about how they do paints and things like that, everybody thinks of DuPont. They think of paint, you think of chemical manufacturing, you think of these types of things. But would you also think possibly explosives and dynamite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So DuPont. They never actually lost their retention in Hercules itself. The president of Hercules was later related to the two DuPont du Pont family in nineteen seventy. They never actually so a lot of their stuffy they had to like you know, break up and all these things. But Hercules though, they never actually got rid of and they never lost any interest in this company, and it's one of the largest. Hercules developed into one of the larger chemical companies in the United States, which the chemicals are being used also with glitter as well, and same with the explosions because you know when we're he said that it's in a lot of different areas of things, and so glitter is being used and funded. This is one of their big contributors to their company from the ground up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like from the old days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the old days to now. This is this is one of their buddies that has been buying a lot of their shit for a long time because they're in Delaware and they're close. And he was like, yeah, down the street the Hercules company, and that's you know, we sell to them all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I thought it was an interesting little thing about Hercules powder and everything like that, and how it's all interconnected with them absolutely is.
Speaker 2: So now we're getting back to the whole glitter conversation and really and truly the process right and how it's used to what levels, to what depths. So now we get this article pulled up from PFFC online. Glitters progress, shapes, sizes, textual effects and applications grew steadily. Cuts originally were square, but Rushman found that a hexagon shape was more pleasing to the eye and left less scrap and waste For sizes and shapes. A large cut produced a lively mini highlighted surface. So again, as you're just talking about the DuPont company and the Hercules company and the paints and all these things, there's certain groups that we're going to talk about here in just a minute that you could totally understand why the glitter would be used, right, Automotive paint, just paints in general, whether it's nail polished, boat paint, whatever. I understand why you would want it to be a little shiny. Yeah, But again, so many other components that are being used with this glitter that you wouldn't understand, and I don't understand why it's being used honestly anyway. Continuing on, glitter would be applied to metal, wood, paper, fabrics, plastics, inks, paints, and other materials. It would be sprayed, knife coded, roller coded, screen printed, rota printed. I don't even know what the fucks that's supposed to be, rota gravure, rotograver.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, casts, extruded, injected, molded, laminated, or incorporated in basic raw materials. During the nineteen sixties, son Henry W. Rushman joined Meadowbrook Inventions, working his way up to the Chief operating officer in charge of production or product development, purchasing and sales. The product development he would source, for example, the most brilliant and weather resistant aluminum and polyester, and would work with customers to design glitter for each customer's process. He instituted quality control to assure batch to batch uniformity in brightness, size, shape, and dimensions. Meadow Brook Inventions built its own shaker screeners, which made two cuts, one on size and rejects from the high speed precision cut glitter chips. Glitter was selling worldwide during the early nineteen sixties. Meadow Brook averaged two and a half tons of glitter per day and by the nineteen seventies five tons per day.
Speaker 3: So he is the junior and he's the one that got fired.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is the daddy.
Speaker 3: No, this is the junior that did this. They just said rush Sun Henry. So this is Henry, the junior son Rushman. Yeah, okay, this is the junior and he took over and so he actually was helping create and invent all of these things, and then he got fired as COO from the company after he had already made it to this point, when he got it to the five tons per day. Yeah, so he was like really manufacturing all of this. And actually this article is co written by him. That's how people. That's how this group that produced that documentary. Yeah, your ago, that's how they found him. Was actually the guy that he talked to on this article is also a scientist and they contacted him first, which got them in contact with the junior, and that's how they were able to set up the whole interview. And that's the only reason why we actually know the truth about anything is because of this specific article right here that he helped write.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is it's a paper trail, so no one could find any information about who, who or what. Nobody to respond back, and they found this one random article and they reached out to the guy and they actually interviewed him that actually wrote this article with him and he's like, well, I guess I'll give him a call. He's a buddy of mine, and we'll see, you know what he says, and sure is shit. He was like, you know what, come on out, come on out to the farm. Because see, they all still live on the farm, in different areas of the farm.
Speaker 2: The cattle farm that the castle happens to be a massive glitter manufacturer.
Speaker 3: St So the siblings that all don't get along all live on the same except in different pockets of it because it's like one hundred and twenty five acres and split into two on this railroad situation. And so he said, come on out, come check it out and come look at you know, come look out, and I'll tell you all about it, which hasn't been done in the history of their company. It's been pretty you know, they haven't been as crazy as glitter X, but they also haven't been outright sharing any of the information whatsoever. And so for them to find him off of this article is crazy in and of itself. So he helped write all of this and gave all the information over about this. And so the siblings are pissed that he did any of this.
Speaker 2: Well, fuck it. They fired him.
Speaker 3: They did. They fired him thirty years ago. And he was like, you know what, it's about time. And in the video itself, when you watch it, he is taking them around to just that. He didn't even bring them inside the facility because technically he can't even go inside the facility on the property that he co owns with them. By the way, and as soon as there was word that potentially he was driving around with these people, he was met by one of his siblings and they were like, uh uh.
Speaker 2: Was that the sibling or a security guard.
Speaker 3: It was a female and I think it was the I think it was a sister. Wow, So it was she was like absolutely not. You gotta leave. You gotta shut off the cameras, like we're not doing any of this. You can't let them see any of this and all this crap and all you see from the outsides. Honestly, it looks like a farm, but it looks like farms and old buildings with uh tarp covered stuff, and that's it. You can't see anything. It doesn't even look like it's up and running. And he even says in it he's like, at one point there would be people everywhere. This place was booming and lively. He's like, now it's like a ghost town. And they're pissed that he even brought anybody to this. And so him giving this interview or him helping write this paper, even though it's such a you know, nobody's gonna look into it to find this.
Speaker 2: Sparked family controversy.
Speaker 3: It fueled the flames even more so. Yeah, so this paper is written by him.
Speaker 2: Fuck him, not him, your family, because like, this guy took this company, grew it to be a multi billion dollar a year company, not just the industry itself, the company he developed holographic, which we're gonna talk about here in a minute. He himself, not his team. He developed holographic glitter, which changed the entire game, only for his siblings to basically rip it all out from under him, fire him, and then tell him that he can't even go into the buildings that he helped build.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck them, Yeah, because they also he also helped co create with his dad the screening process as well, exactly. And so there's a whole bunch of stuff that they created that they still use today. But when I looked into even more about his siblings, from what I can tell, they are stupid.
Speaker 2: There's some spiteful bitch as well.
Speaker 3: So they're like dumb, dumb. They don't understand any of the actual chemistry or any of this stuff that it goes into the glitter and they don't understand business. They have driven this business into the ground. That's why glitter X is so prominent because they were their competitors. But now they don't hardly make anything compared to when they did in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: I just heard a statistic and there's very few exceptions to this rule. And there's so few exceptions that that's why we still know these names today. But if you have somebody who grows an empire and then tries to leave it to their children two to three generations max. Before all of them are bankrupt, because that's what happens with NEPO babies, right And I'm not saying that that is what's happening here, but it seems like that's the case. Right, your boy Rushman Senior, who helped with the Manhattan Project and all this started the whole glitter conversation. His son Junior ran this company and grew it to a thing. Now his kids can't even inherit it because of his siblings. So again third generation, they're all going to be just out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So their mama data in two thousand and nine at ninety one. Yeah, and because the daddy died honestly, like way's back, yeah, way way back and stuff, and so the land dispute, the factory dispute, and all this stuff comes down to when the mama died yep. And so pretty much the glitter industry where the Glitter Group with this, this whole thing is going to be dead probably in the next like twenty years, and Glitterax is going to still be thriving. So then there's going to be only one company.
Speaker 2: The only the only examples where this doesn't happen is if the CEO or whatever only has one child. And they only have one child, and so it's like there's no disputes, like it's getting handed down. You got born into this industry whatever, But then you also have to groom this kid to take this position when the time comes, Oh, I want to go and be a lawyer. That's cute. We need you, the family needs you to be COO of this company when you turn thirty five. So like that's a fun thought that you had. And so like the only examples that you could think of is like the banks, the Rothschild, there's no questions about what we're doing here. We are a banking family. And that's that.
Speaker 3: You have no option. You're literally bred to do this.
Speaker 2: You literally can only marry your second cousin at most because we got to keep this money in house. All of us are doing banking. Yeah, and that's like there's only a few examples. And like the big magnates whose kids are still like their great grandchildren are still running it. The Waltons, I'm sorry, grandson Waltson. I know you think you want to go be a veterinarian. We run Walmart fucking period, and we're not letting you detract from the family. So you fall online or you're disowned. Like that's the only way these companies roll through generations like this without any disputes. The Glitter didn't even make it a whole third generation.
Speaker 3: But cut to I can't find how glitter X acquired glitter Like, I can't find how they were able to take it and manufacture they're glitter versus this company's glitter. Because for twenty years, give or take, we'll say a little bit less, the family, the Rushman family, were the glitter people. Then suddenly sixty three happens and glitter X is born. Now, how in the hell did the Glitterax be born? I can't find that. I haven't found it. I try to look it up, and I've I found a lot of weird articles that like speculated and there was like, well maybe this connection in this connection, I'm like, did they sell it? Did they sell a portion of the company, because I'm assuming that they had to sell at least some of the knowledge to somebody, or they had a spy and they stole and then they sold it.
Speaker 2: I think stold it. Excuse me, just seeing how the siblings are so shitty to each other, mm hmm. I have a weird sneaking suspicion that one of the siblings sold the not the patent, sold the information, which is why they're so secretive to this day.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I really do think that something was not just.
Speaker 2: Them, your boy Baboo and all of them. They are so secretive because they know how they got the intel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really do think that they something happened along lines this whole family's dispute somehow destroyed their glitter industry, but then that burst this whole other conglomerate of glitter, so.
Speaker 2: Which maybe that has something to do with the blood for you between the family.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, I could see it. There's a lot of there's a lot of stuff going on with it. What's interesting is none of the other siblings have actually done any interviews or anything period. You can't find really you can see who they are. You can see some of the stuff because the guy that supposedly took over, now I don't know if this is the same person, but it said that it was. He has like three DUI's and he had like two arrest things on it. But I couldn't see what it is. And it's like, so, is this the person that took over the company, that ran it into the dirt that's doing all these shaddy things.
Speaker 2: Or is that the person that sold the information to the Indian dudes to get himself a little bit of money to fight some cases.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. But back to this article that the junior wrote. Mm hmm, this is his information that he was able to at least tell, so cut to.
Speaker 2: We're talking about in the nineteen seventies they were able to produce five tons per day, and they've gone so much more than that and then ran to the ground. Glitter has many uses. The first industrial uses were greeting cards, followed by raised printing and screen printing. Fiberglass motor boat holes and Christmas tree balls followed soon after. In addition to motor boat holes and automotive finishes, glitter would be mixed into cosmetics, fishing, lures, inks, plastics, fiberglass, flooring, ceilings, countertops, tile wallpaper, clothing, toys, arts and crafts, tooth paste, packaging, and laminated sheets for labels and decals. Less common uses evolved, such as church steeples, burial vaults, spectro spectro photometers, spectrophotometers okay, proving forensic evidence and even authenticating strata various violins. By the way that glitter particle lined up in the sounding board, that's how you could tell if it's a true strata areus or not, if it has a certain a certain specific type, size and color of glitter particle. Yes, that's insane.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 2: That is that's fucking insane that that's the level that they can tell if this is a fraudulent strat of areus or not.
Speaker 3: It's also in money, very much.
Speaker 2: So if anybody's noticed when you look at the US dollar bill from the nineteen eighties and you look at a U or just one hundred dollars bill, it's a prime example. One hundred dollars bill from the eighties and a hundred dollars bill from now, one of them are a lot more colorful that would be glitter.
Speaker 3: And just think about how much money they made off of that money we got to because it's not just US, so it's globally.
Speaker 2: That they've so many countries dollar bills are now using this. So not only did they secure a government contract with the US Treasury Department, they secured it with the European Union for the Euro. They secured it with the British for their pound.
Speaker 3: Then you cut back to the article about them, how they talked about how they made it and how small it is and all of that stuff, and then think about the money itself and how tiny that little pieces and how in the strip. I mean, it makes sense why glitter X is like psycho level Nazi status over here when it comes to the glitter, because I believe that GLITTERAX holds the only actual thing for the money.
Speaker 2: So remember Rush Hour, Remember how they burned one hundred dollar bill and they said, because of the dies, this thing is supposed to burn black or it's supposed to burn red. And that's how you know it's a counterfeit dollar. You remember that same? Yeah, Nah, dude, it's about the fucking glitter. And I know personally so many dudes that tried that method because they saw that on a movie and basically just burned one hundred dollars. It's because they're idiots. But no, it was never about that. They test forensics on the glitter particles to tell if it is or is not an authentic hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So moving on here. So Meadowbrooks machine precision cut other particles for other uses, often on government contracts. Among the products included anti radar chaff, slivers of zirconium to control the burn of solid rocket fuel. Yes, we are talking about these hercules rockets. We are talking about the rocket fuel itself, there's zirconium that they're cutting. Because it is a glitter manufacturing company, everything they produce is classified as glitter. So there's zirconium slivers for the rocket fuel. Technically speaking, on papering line items is considered glitter.
Speaker 3: It's shiny, so itcounts.
Speaker 2: Glitter is what put rockets in the sky, oddly enough, And the iron fibers for airplane brake shoes, yeah, and for the record, also breaks shoes that you find on cars. Have you ever notice those little sparkly bits in your in your brake pads that would be glitter? Essentially by definition it's not actually it's not Arts and crafts glitter, but because it came from the same manufacturing company that glitter is made from, it's also classified as glitter anyway. Holographic glitter was developed in nineteen sixty seven by Henry W. Rushman Junior. It embosses a diffraction grating a hologram onto the film to reflect different colors of light in different directions. I remember we talked about that with the Indian dudes. They said they made it sound like they came up with it. Literally. Rushman Junior did that producing a rainbow effect. Holographic glitter is found in security applications such as credit cards, passports, and even some countries paper currency. Most common uses are cosmetics and holiday packaging, which that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I think that they gave over that. I think they sold that technology to glitter X.
Speaker 2: Maybe very possibly. He also developed the first holographic glitter laminations with metallized cellulose acetate and later polyester as the substrates which can biodegrade. The future sees a push to produce biodegradable glitter to meet environmental objections to PVC substrates. We'll get to that in a bit. Today, glitter is a worldwide commodity product with boundless applications. Over twenty thousand varieties are manufactured by multiple firms worldwide in different colors, sizes, and materials. One estimate suggests that ten million pounds of glitter was either produced more purchased between the years of twenty or nineteen eighty nine and two thousand and nine. So we have over the course of twenty years ten million pounds was produced. I got a feeling that's actually a very low estimation.
Speaker 3: I think so too. I think the military purchaseway more.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, but I feel like a lot of these purchases go under the radar, and so therefore they can't be talked about. You know. Henry F. And Henry W. Rushman inventions and development of modern glitter keeps putting smiles on faces around the world, fulfilling a life's desire to leave this earth a little better than when we found it. As important as the sparkles from glitter, they also fulfilled a desire for the family to always enjoy their Bucalick Meadow, brook Farm and Bernardsville, New Jersey. Bernardsville is not a big spot, y'all. That's a very small place today, and so that is apparently where glitter is made still to this day. So now let's go to this next article talks about the five things to know about glitter. So we already talked about what glitter is and some of the applications. So what makes glitter so sticky? You use glitter in the kitchen and then found it on the bathroom in the bathroom moments later. That's static cling and inter molecular forces at work. The foundation of static cleaning is charge separation. That is As two materials rub together, they transfer electrons between their particles and become charged. When two things have opposite charges, they attract or cling to each other. If anybody's ever blown up a rubber balloon and then rubbed it on a dry wall and then let go, you'll see static electricity or static is what's holding it on the wall. Same thing. The other phenomenon at work making your glitter sticky is intermolecular forces of attraction. Yes, the same kind of forces that hold water molecules together, only weaker. But because of the glitter particles small size and weight, it doesn't take much energy to make glitter stick. The intermolecular forces in glitter, known as London dispersion forces, are a result of molecular motion. As molecules shake about, the electrons in their atoms shift and become unevenly distributed. This uneven distribution creates small, temporary regions of partial positive and negative charges. So we have one screen right now, a little depiction of what it is we're talking about here, But anyway, the regions stick to areas of opposite charges, like water molecules on your skin, your backpack, your desk, anything that might have regions of positive or negative charges London London. Dispersion forces are found in every molecule, even though they are considered weak. Small particles like those used in glitter take very little attractive force to stick to other surfaces. This is why glitter is the herpes of the arts world. It's because of this.
Speaker 3: Yep, I feel like you needed to hear this. You feel justified.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be justified to know that I'm right on this. Well, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like you know. Here, this is a real breakdown of why it's so fucking sticky and on everything.
Speaker 2: So glitter.
Speaker 3: I hate glitter so fucking this actually shows us, like a I like this article because it shows the depictions of actually what it's talking about, because I'm a picture person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, how is glitter made? We already kind of talked about some of it, but let's break it down a little bit further here. Glitter is composed of at least three layers. At least three layers we heard earlier it was like two hundred and seventy layers depending on the type of glitter. But number one is a thin layer of polymer that's a bit like cling wrap. Number two is a reflective aluminum layer, and then the third would be a threein transparent sealant. The initial plastic layer is the polyethylene tear phaylate or PET. There you go, also known as my lar. Again, my lar is very useful in so many applications. My Lar is commonly used in those shiny helium balloons that last a long time. To make glitter, a sheet of clear pet plastic is coded with a very thin layer of aluminum. Remember it's coated with the aluminum, not the other way around. They evaporate the aluminum onto the plast yeah, followed by a coating of color and then a transparent ceilant. This creates a long ribbon of shiny color plastic which is then chopped or ground into very fine particles. The number of layers and their thickness can be very can vary depending on the type of glitter being made. Craft glitter is the thickest, while glitter using cosmetics is usually the thinnest. So on screen right now we have a little bit of a cut, a cut diagnostic if you will, right a cut sheet here, and you could see how these levels and how these layers are actually put together and they're not glued. They're not glued together. They're more or less stuck together through a coating and then through friction and then it's all sealed up with the Ceilant's that's it. That's the secret to glitter. It's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: But then we can't go into glitter X.
Speaker 2: We can't, right, right, right, because the way that it's made is so thick. It's like bro a grinder or a cutting machine could do.
Speaker 3: But all right, maybe they're doing other shit with it. Maybe it's not in a different way.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe. Honestly, I don't believe that. It's because I am of the belief that glitter is a byproduct of all of the other applications and the things that are being made. Remember, the first time it was discovered was the particulates that came off of a Micah washer in the development of the nuclear bomb. The glitter wasn't the secret, right, It's not like he would have and at that time Rushman would have told the people, listen, you can't be in the room when we are making the glitter. That doesn't mean that because the glitter was the secret. It's because the micael washer was the secret. I am currently of the belief that the reason why glitter X is so secretive is because glitter X picked up a lot of the government contracts that the rushmans dropped, and so it's the same concept. It's not the glitter that they're worried about, you seeing, it's what they're cutting that the glitter is the byproduct of. So I don't know anyway. So what is biodegradable glitter made from? You may have heard of microplastics. Yeah, I would say that we all have very tiny piece of plastic that can be found in our ocean's land and even our bodies. These microparticles, including pet based glitters, contribute to environmental issues and pollution. Shocker glittering cosmetics, as an example, is washed into our waterways through what waste water streams, then it moves to our oceans where fish eat it, then humans consume the fish. You never get rid of it. Nothing you could do.
Speaker 3: I don't think at this point that we can get rid of it because it's used in so many applications globally that this at this point, this is probably the most toxic thing that we've had that we've ever introduced into this.
Speaker 2: So remember hearing about trash island in the Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the kid that actually created that cool thing that cleans it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so the trash island itself has produced an immeasurable amount of microplastics because these plastics over time, Yes, they're safe for human consumption. Right now, you're drinking a out of a Gatoray bottle. That plastic is safe quote unquote quote unquote to hold human human ingestibles. Okay, cool. If you leave that bottle in the salty ocean under the sun for months and months and years and years, eventually, at a molecular level, it's going to start break down. And it may not disintegrate like acid by any means, but small microscopic particles of it are going to break off, and there's no way of getting them out of the ocean once they're in there. Cut to all the styrofoam, same thing, all of everything.
Speaker 3: That is stropham.
Speaker 2: As much as you hate styrophoam, I hate glitter. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that both are equally terrible for the environment. I'll say that I do love liltter for my own purposes, but I can recognize that it's terrible for the environment, which I am not all about foluting, so.
Speaker 2: But my point is that all of these microplastics eventually make their way to the ocean, and even if they didn't go to the ocean as microplastics, they become that once they're there. And the same concept that they just talked about how the fish are eating them, we eat the fish and or they can evaporated into the clouds and they get rained. And these microplasts are so small they will get picked up with the water particles that are evaporating into the sky to make rain clouds. It's the same ship.
Speaker 3: But it's already in the clouds.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're going to get to that in a moment.
Speaker 3: It's already in the clouds. So this kind of goes into what they're doing. So this is the cellulose. This is what I was talking about. The naturally occurring plant polymer has been shown to be a good material for making biodegraable glitter, replacing the pet polymer layer. Unfortunately, the aluminum coating and pigments that are used to make litter shiny and colorful are still the problem. A new clinic glatter is being developed by researchers at a University of Skatchuwanchkin, Saskatchewan. I know, I like seeing in different ways every time I say it, just because it's one of those sketchg what you hedden inside inside along strands of cellulose polymers. They're using shorter pieces that they crystallize as cellulose nanoparticles. They are a very small piece of cellulose and I'm not gonna read it canneteene from sawdust, a waste product of timber in the industry.
Speaker 2: Ten to the ninth power nanometers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one meter wow, So I'll sum that whole thing up. So what they what the problem is is that the aluminium and the colors is what's becoming toxic to the environment, and so they're having a hard time because it's interesting the little particles are they're holding bacteria on the aluminum, which is infecting other things as well. There's a there's tons of articles. If you really care that much to go read into it. It's it's a lot, but.
Speaker 2: Essentially glitter is really detrimental for the environment and for your health.
Speaker 3: So it said cellulos is. So they have a little diagram it said cellulos is one of the several polymers in trees. It can be harvested and converted into nanocrystals which reflect different wavelengths of light and appere colored.
Speaker 2: Right, which is you know interesting, which that is a natural quote unquote of glitter. However, that's not the issue. It's not the color, like the light fraction within the crystals themselves. It's like you said, it's the coloring in the aluminium that they are using it with that's making it bad.
Speaker 3: So they found so unfortunately, as right now, they have found that both pet based glitter and the cellular space glitter still impacted the meso mesochromis in.
Speaker 2: Meso cosm, meso cosm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The experiment of the study the outdoor environment in a controlled indoor setting, they noticed that biodegrable glitter did break down in the experiment, but it also served as a food source for organisms, not unexpected because because that's the point of biodegradable material, and this led to greater growth of unwanted species. While the nanocellulose based glitter is an improvement from the pet glitter that takes thousands of years to break down, is not a perfect solution. It is so yeah, so this species, So it was feeding bacteria and viruses and all this stuff, and it was pretty much like gasoline from what I gathered in the It was like an eighty five page study and so I honestly skimmed some of it. But they were trying to figure out how to do this on a cellular level to where it would break down fast enough to where it wouldn't actually impact the organisms around it and it wouldn't cause more shit to go wrong. But they haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 2: It's make metal resistant bacterias.
Speaker 3: Well, they helped grow some of the microorganisms, and so it caused the bad guys to be able to be like, yeah, let's fucking go supercharged the viruses. Yeah, and so they weren't able so far. They've found a few other things as of last year that might be potentially what they're going to be doing. Unfortunately, both sets as of right now impact the environment in different ways. I would wager to say that right now, I think the PET actually is better for the environment. Unfortunately, because of the experiment that they created in this indoor space, they were like, well, if we let this bitch out and try it in the environment, it could really go wrong. Because right now they're doing it in control settings of ecosystems. If it was a if it accidentally created something worse, they were like, uh, maybe we shouldn't be doing this as of yet.
Speaker 2: So microplastics are less detrimental in the short term than a supercharged virus that they still don't know how to stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bacteria. Yeah, So it's it's interesting what they're trying to do right now. And so this is just it's just in a quick article that talks about the different types of glitter, so real quick.
Speaker 2: Also, we're going to get to the edible glitter conversation here in a moment, but just I did want to read at least this one part It says is glitter edible. While crafting glitter is generally labeled non toxic, it doesn't mean you should eat it. Actually don't. Just don't, not even the cellulose or cellulose nanoparticle glitter. But there are ways to make your own edible glitter using gelatin and edible polymer as the polymer based a metallic food coloring for shine. Just make sure all your ingredients are safe for human consumption. That's what this article says. We're going to dive a little deeper into that conversation here in a bit, because it's not so clear cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot more difficult than you can then you think about it. So this article is actually the This is from conspiracy Data dot com and this is where you can go and watch the video as well, and this kind of breaks down different aspects of the video where they interview Henry the Junior. And so these are the theories, the common theories behind who's buying all of the glitter.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's the thing, because they won't answer. It's all speculation.
Speaker 3: So we know that some companies are and some aren't, but it's it's one of those things of nobody knows for sure how much glitter is being bought, shipped and sold all over the world and for how many applications there are, so we at least know the military has that, the automotive industry does, the voting industry, Cosmic has confirmed. Edible is a confirmation.
Speaker 2: But because that New York Times article, because that interview where the woman was like, oh, I can't answer that, and like, well, if I saw it, what I know it's glitter, I mean you'd see something, but like I can't say I can't really say much about it, like that, that's too hard.
Speaker 3: That's sparked everything. And then the way that he was though, Bubba was Babba Bubba. Yeah, the way that he was and so kind of weird about stuff, it kind of created even more lore. So yeah, the first thing, it says the military. Some suggest that glitter can be used in stealth technology to deflect radar and camouflage coatings for vehicles and equipment. Others believe that it can be deployed employed as decoy devices to confuse heat seeking missiles. But like he confirmed, so he confirmed that they've already used that, so we know this is a for sure thing. So the automotive industry, obviously, car paints and secrecy may stem from uh, proprietary thank you, I always get that word wrong, paint formulas and pretty much that's it. So we know that's the thing. The boating industry boat paint edible glitter. In the food industry, toothpaste was one of those things. Now you've seen the glittery toothpaste before. I didn't realize though that this has been a thing for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like since the fifties they started putting glitter in toothpaste to make it more appealing.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that actually until he said that. So it talks about glitter like particles to enhance visual appeal of marketing biodegradable biodegradable alternatives.
Speaker 2: So while most use biodegradable alternatives, some formulations may involve real glitter like microplastics in toothpaste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think is interesting. The next one.
Speaker 2: Covert surveillance or espionage.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So some theorists propose that glitter is used in tracking devices or espionage operations. I could see it, honestly. Given its small size, glitter could theoretically serve as a covert marker or tracking material in sensitive operations. M hm, I very well could. Yeah, very well could. Big tech glitter may pay they play a role in microchip manufacturing or screen technology. I personally believe that it is same. The secrecy could relate to proprietary processes or patents with big tech. Okay, weather seating.
Speaker 3: This is such a crazy thing, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Glitter's reflective properties make it an interesting candidate for atmospheric experiments. Some speculate that glitter could be used in cloud seating to manipulate we weather patterns by reflecting sunlight or influencing precipitation.
Speaker 3: I found it, So I don't know how much truth is in this article, but I found an article that was talking about cloud seating and how they use it as well to make prettier clouds.
Speaker 2: I can believe that to make.
Speaker 3: Shinier clouds, to have people less h less question what's going on. They were kind of like, oh, well, look at those pretty fluffy, big white clouds that shimmer and shine.
Speaker 2: So we know for a fact that they make it rain once a week in Dubai from cloud seating. They've been very open about this four years as a matter of fact. And seeing is the amount of money that the Dubai that they spend in Dubai to make it just rain, it would stand to reason that the ruling power would also be like, you know what, threw some glitter in that bitch too. We're not just gonna have clouds, We're gonna have the best clouds.
Speaker 3: So when we talk about Mars, we're going to talk about more about glitter application, and then I'll come back. I'll circle back to the atmospheric experiments and my thoughts on all of this.
Speaker 2: So yep, Rocket fuel. Certain compounds and rocket propellants use metallic flakes similar to glitter. And actually it's not just similar to glitter. By definition from the company, it is glitter. So there's that. Some believe the secrecy could be tied to aerospace technology and classified military projects. I have to agree. Yeah, And we've already talked about why there's so much secrecy the environmental questions. Does it solve the glitter mystery? I mean, who really knows, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's what I wanted to read from this. Okay, so this is about why the military is buying glitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like specifically the military, and we kind of talked about a few of the reasons behind it. But let's go a little deeper on this one. So why is the military buying glitter? Revealing the science behind the sparkle. The military isn't buying glitter to decorate helmets or throw festive parties. The primary reason the military is buying glitter or more accurately, glitter like substances is for the use in training and operational applications of advanced optics and sensors. These substances serve as a visual tracers and aid in studying fluid dynamics and airflow crucial for developing and improving military tech. These specialized glitters aren't the craft store variety. Their precision engineered particles designed to scatter light in specific ways and offer valuable data. The science of sparkle how glitter aids military research. So the glitter used by the military isn't the same as the colorful plastic kind you'd find in the craft store. Instead, it's comprised of tiny, higher reflective particles of varying materials like aluminum, plastic, or even glass. These particles are off an engineered with specific properties to scatter light in a controlled manner. This controlled light scatter is what makes them invaluable for various military applications. So one crucial application is the visualization airflow, or visualizing airflow and fluid dynamics you talked about that. By introducing these reflective particles into a flow field, researchers can track their movement using high speed cameras and sophisticated imaging techniques. This allows them to study the complex behavior of air and other fluids around objects such as aircraft, wings, missiles, or even vehicles. Understanding these flow patterns is essential for optimizing aerodynamic designs, improving fuel efficiency, and enhancing overall performance. The glitter acts as a tracer, revealing the unseen forces and turbulence at play, which, to be honest, I watched some gun tube right depending on the content creator, there was one guy who they were trying to catch the uh like the waves off of a specific rifle round, and they couldn't catch it on the high speed camera because it was an environment that wasn't really suitable for that. So they put up a like a thin line of glitter, and so they were trying to see if they can catch the swirl coming off the bullet. They were able to catch that the glitter dispersed in a certain way, but they couldn't catch the actual like spiral or vortex behind the bullet. They ended up having to use lasers and fog machines in a pitch black room to be able to actually quantify and catch that with a high speed camera.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, it's kind of all ties back though to the theories and what they're doing, but this is like literally stating what they're using it for absolutely, So this is not a speculation any longer. This is no this is what we're using this for, which all ties into hercules, and it ties into Doupont, it ties into Manhattan, it ties into all of these things of what glitter has been used for.
Speaker 2: And also why I believe like glitter and why I also believe there's so much secrecy around the process and around these companies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's twenty thousand different types, right, and so if you're talking about that it's a tracer type or that it's douing different things, and it's being able to be used in so many applications, you don't want anybody to knowing what type of glitter is being used in aerospace stuff. Absolutely, but even though they're all using it, so they're being sold to everybody. But like it's fine, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, how do you make the most money possible by funding both sides of whatever? The argument is?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So Calibrating and testing optical sensors Another significant use is in the calibrating and testing optical sensors. These sensors are used in various military applications, including surveillance, targeting, and navigation. By shining light onto a surface covered with reflective particles, researchers can assess the sensor's ability to detect and measure light accurately. The specific light scattering properties of the glitter allow for precise calibration and ensure that the sensor perform optimally in real world conditions. This calibration is crucial for ensuring the reliability and accuracy of these critical systems. So then we got simulating battlefield conditions. In some cases, the glitter like particles can also be used to say, simulate battlefield conditions. For example, they might be used great artificial fog or smoke for training exercises. The reflective properties of the particles can also be used to simulate the effects of dust or debris on optical sensors, helping to develop countermeasures and improve system resilience. So anyway, beyond glitter advanced particle technology. Okay. So, while the term glitter quote unquote is a simplification, it highlights the use of small reflective particles and military applications. In reality, the military often employs more sophisticated materials and techniques, including laser induced fluorescence LIF. This technique uses lasers to incite fluorescent dyes or particles in a fluid flow, allowing researchers to visualize the flow patterns in detail. Particle image, velocimetry, velocometry, volosymmetry okay BIV. The technique uses lasers and high speed cameras to track movement of particles in a fluid flow, providing a quantitative measure of the flow velocity. And then we have holographic interferometry.
Speaker 3: This technique uses lasers to create holograms of fluid flows, allowing researchers to study three dimensional structures of the flow in detail, which is interesting when you think about quantum and them doing different things with that as well.
Speaker 2: And all of that comes from Rushman Junior, who is the first to develop holographic glitter. Without him, this wouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy how many applications he allowed by or he helped create because of his one thing.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so dispelling the myths, it's not all fun and games. It's important to understand that the military's use of glitter quote unquote is not frivolous. It's a serious scientific endeavor with the goal of improving military technology and protecting national security. The particulars the particles used are carefully selected and engineered for specific purposes, and their use is governed by strict regulations and safety protocols. The image of soldiers covered in craft glitter is far from a reality. This technology plays a critical role in ensuring effectiveness and reliability of military systems. Then they get into some of the frequently asked questions. We don't really have to get into that, but if you are curious about what the military is using glitter for, highly recommend you go check it out. This article is from the gun Zone. So there we go. Now moving on atmospheric experiments using glitter. So let's talk about this.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to zoom it in.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try and try it. There we go here. So glitter quote unquote is used in this context of atmospheric science in two distinct ways. Planetary geoengineering, which scientists have proposed using engineered glitter like metallic particles or nanoorods to warm the atmosphere of Mars and potentially make it habitable.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I have an entire article next all about this.
Speaker 2: That's the wildest fucking shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm really excited to read it.
Speaker 2: Next is earth observation. The term is used in the name of the light ar technique glitter, which uses glimpse of light ar images through the empty regions of clouds to measure their base height. Sun glitter or ocean glint patterns, reflections of the sun off the water, are also analyzed to study ocean surface roughness and wave patterns. They're using glitter in the clouds to be able to gauge weather better.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they also have potentially used it to help change weather patterns as well because they're trying to reflect and get more sun off of it.
Speaker 2: So you want to read more into this, you want.
Speaker 3: To go, I actually have an article on this. So the glitter though, is the glint analysis, So it uses the visual patterns of sunlight reflecting off the ocean surface and has been used by scientists for decades to derive statistical models for ocean waves, slopes, and surface roughness. The satellites and aircraft cameras are used to capture these glint patterns in extract valuable data from their Earth's surface. When I looked in more of that, it said that they were using that they would shimer glitter over stuff too. Yeah, like they would kind of like drop like little glitter bombs as well to capture this better, so they could see the glint anyways, but then they use glitter as well to be able to really see it overall.
Speaker 2: So so once again, as we're talking about microplastics in our water, in the clouds, all these things. If you are curious, look up the method the glitter method of light r and by that it's not spelled a certain way g l I T t R. They are currently using this in lightar to detect weather and alter it. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is something that they have absolutely confirmed that they are doing with glitter.
Speaker 3: It's funny because they said, like you could do a home experiment for surface tension, adding dish soap to water with glitter uses the glitter to rapidly move away the soap breaks down on the surface tensioning that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, but this you do with pepper.
Speaker 3: By the way, it ties back though to the whole flat earth conversation. What yeah, because they are if you look at it and they talk about it, they're using it to do this. So the slope of the curvature and stuff, and so when it like disperses, it's doing the curvature of the earth and stuff. There's like a whole conversation about how it turned tied into this or is it just flat period and the glitter just goes on forever.
Speaker 2: If that was the case, then all the glitter would be literally just around the ice wall and Antarctica. And that's just not a coun you know, because how much oil slick has been dropped into the ocean to break up that surface tension. If you've ever done that experiment for the record, you don't have to use glitter. You could crack fresh black pepper into a bowl of water and then drop one drop of dish soap into it and watch it disperse to the edges. If the flat Earth conversation was real, all of the plastic island and all of the microplastics and all of the glitter would have I've really been dispersed to Antartica by now, But okay, we're not. We're not going to get into that one right now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So that it came and came up, and I was like, oh, flat Earth again, man, Flat Earth really ties into that conversation, ties into like damn near every conspiracy. I swear to.
Speaker 2: You, they find ways to connect it. I swear.
Speaker 3: So this is articles from design boom, and this is actually it, says science says. Scientists say man made glitter particles can warm Mars and make it habitable like Earth. And I couldn't believe when I read that. I was no way that they're going to use glitter. But they are.
Speaker 2: But that's not going to make an atmosphere happen that will adjust the temperature, so.
Speaker 3: Glitter dust particles can produce a greenhouse effect on Mars. Scientists at Northwestern University, the University of Chicago, Chicago, and the University of Central Florida have proposed manufacturing glitter like particles using soil from Mars and launching them into an atmosphere to warm the red planet and make it habitable for people just like Earth. In the study the group published on August seventh, twenty twenty four, the researchers state that it's possible to engineer dust particles shaped like short rods and similar in size, if not tinier, to commercially available glitter. So they're going to use it to Yeah, they're going to use it to try to make it an Earth. Once launched into the atmosphere, these dust particles, which are made from iron and aluminum, can trap the heat escaping from the red planet and reflecting sun towards its surface. In this way, Mars can produce its natural greenhouse effect and potentially warm the red planet by more than fifty degrees fahrenheit around ten degrees celsius. From here, the temperature can still arise until Mars becomes suitable from micro microbial microbial thank you microbial life, which which the researchers deem critical first step to making the planet habitable like Earth. Now, this conversation all ties into the whole talk about have we already been there, how we're trying to move us from here to there for self? And this ties into Elon, This ties into China, It ties into Russia, it ties into all of it ties into Antarctica because the conversation about the Mars rocks, it ties into everything period. Because if they can actually make Mars habital quote unquote, their big goal is for us to establish a base there so that we can continue moving forward out into space, and they want to move people there because you see, the whole conversation is that we're destroying our Earth and we don't have that long left here. We have like a couple hundred years and then we're pretty much fucked up the planet. So we need to find another place to be able to inhabit. And this is the whole talk about moving to Mars. And now when we look into what they've done with glitter and how glitter is in everything, so.
Speaker 2: Glitter is not only killing our planet, but it's going to be our savior from Mars. And that's nobody's looking any drawbacks. Okay, but that sentence.
Speaker 3: It can raise the temperature, And then you think about the green house effect and about the conversation and the global warming and everything. Could it potentially be that, yes, we have also industries that are impacting in the carbon footprint and all this stuff. Could it actually be the amount of glitter that we've used over the last you know, a couple decades and it's been actually raising our green it's actually changing our entire atmosphere.
Speaker 2: So people have been thinking it's the nuclear bombs we've been testing. No, no, No, is the glitter that was made from the nuclear bomb testing.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the more I was reading into this, the more I'm actually thinking that this is the cost, Like this is the primary cause, because they're still using this every day.
Speaker 2: Can we stop buying glitter people every day, there's stop the glitter makeup, Stop stop buying cars with glitter and the paint. Stop doing all this shit.
Speaker 3: But see it's in everything though, that's the problem. If they're using this in cloud seating, and we know for a fact that they're cloud seating all over the world, yeah, just that alone. And if they're putting it in an atmosphere to try to draw more light down, that means that it's heating up our atmosphere matter, and so that it's literally an everything at this point, including our bodies. We're ingesting it, we're inhaling it, all of this stuff. What if the root cause of all this is glitter? Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know it was going to that level. Ravingly, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting the entire time to get to this article because I have been chomping at the bit for this one, because you know, I read a lot about the environment and stuff, and so my degree is environmental sustainability. Yeah, is one of my parts of my degree. And I am like what to once I started reading into the actual breakdown and how long it takes to break down and what is it doing and how they're trying to use it. It makes so much more sense that it's the glitter, that it's been the glitter, and that it's it's pretty much like it's a multifaceted situation. But this is like the real root cause of what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy with the things you're saying right now, although sorry, I mean like I'm.
Speaker 3: Happy that or my thought process is going there and it does it make sense.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I'm not unhappy with it because I think that you're wrong. I'm unhappy because they fucked us and now they're selling it to us and people are so excited to get all glittered up and buy shit with glitter on it and all these things. They literally have sold us what is killing us, and they're making billions a year from it, and still so many people are just like yes, more gladder, Like nobody is recognizing that this is a really bad.
Speaker 3: Thing, but because no one has talked about it. The only reason why it was even talked about was because of the twenty eighteen article and then it disappeared, and tell the resurgence. I think it was like last year or the year before from the TikTok guy that was like, hey, do you remember this shit? Oh that though nobody really has talked about this, And the only reason I look this up was because I was looking for atmospheric applications of glitter and then I found this article and I'm like, what what do you mean We're gonna use it on Mars?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, Okay, all right, let's keep going into it.
Speaker 3: Then, so this is talking about So before the published study, the researchers said that the dust on Mars is rich with iron and aluminum, as gathered by rovers in NASA's curiosity. While this material can't trap heat on its own, the scientists have hypothesized that if these particles can be engineered to have different shapes and compositions, they may be able to produce a natural greenhouse effect on the red planet's surface to kick off its heating. The groups claim that it's not the first time researchers have attempted to bring up the heat on Mars using greenhouse gases. One of the proposed solutions was bringing resources from Earth to Mars, but it was too expensive to be sustainable. The current research of the study add that by engineering glitter like dust part coals may made Martian soil, sorry, made of Martians, made of Martian soil which was iron and aluminum and maybe cheaper and feasible to live off the land using materials from the Red planet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand that concept, but holy shit. Yeah, So now reflective nanoods for a habitable Mars. You may read this one. So once the engineers fabricate these glitter like reflective nano rods from Martian soil, the launches taking place via ground based fountains. The launches, the launching takes place via ground based fountains. They're talking about it basically causing a dust bowl on Mars from its own soil to just shoot shit into the air and create Okay, that's a sing.
Speaker 3: So the glitter like so they're not technically a guess glitter, but if you look at the definition of glitter, everything is glitter underneath the the you know. So they want to make the little hexagons, that's what they want.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing they're talking about manufacturing.
Speaker 3: These from the material of Mars. That way they could take it back to Mars and pretty much make a glitter bomb in swirls to inject it up into the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: And be honest with you, if Elon gets there first he will, which I believe you will. He'll just manufacture the materials there and he won't have to take Martian soil to Earth to manufacture this to bring it back. They'll just do all the research and development there.
Speaker 3: And I think the AI robots honestly there. Yeah, until that he can get it to stabilize.
Speaker 2: So these scientists picture these tools being propelled to Mars, to the surface of Mars, where the dust particles will be released and circulated around the planet. These particles would then reflect the incoming sunlight onto the surface of the red planet until it warms and becomes livable enough for people. This is a direct quote here. It turns out from the calculations that our team has done that the random scattering of these particles will cause a strong enough greenhouse effect to warm large swaths of the Martian surface, says planetary research scientist Ramses Ramirez from the University of Central Flora's team. The study could be a breakthrough in research, and the scientists urge other researchers to consider the feasibility of their method and even take it further. The nature of the study may still be theoretical and relies on modeling, but the scientists believe that other researchers and engineers can use this knowledge to conduct further experiments and help explore making Mores habitable for people and architecture. This could be a great starting point Ramsey's Ramirez.
Speaker 3: Says, Wow, So I don't know if are glitter itself is causing an issue, but the way that it talks.
Speaker 2: About the way they're talking about it, I see your reasoning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the way that they cut it hint everything else. And they're talking about using cloud seating and talking about using it in the planes when they're firing off, you know, to disrupt the laser to the radar and stuff, and how it blankets He showed a picture of how it blanketed the sky and all of this, Like, what if there's so much glitter that has been pretty much pumped out into the atmosphere that it's causing a change in our actual you know, heating situation that's going on.
Speaker 2: So and I could see this going a twofold, right, So they found ice on Mars. They know that at least water at one time was on Mars, and the reason by that would be the rust oxide or the iron oxide that we would call rust that makes the planet so red. So if you were hypothetically to warm up the planet to some type of degree where water is unfrozen, you could have pools of water start to form on the surface of Mars, which is all you realistically need to have life start.
Speaker 3: But they've already found life though. If you actually read into NASA finding the microorganisms, they.
Speaker 2: Found signs of life. They haven't found any living microorganisms there, but they found signs that at one time MICUs lived here.
Speaker 3: They found one.
Speaker 2: They did, they did.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, they found one. Oh, yes, they have one. So so technically yes, Now I'm not obviously a scientist, so if I get it wrong and people want to, you know, go crazy in the comments.
Speaker 2: But I mean whatever, there's people that believe the space is fake, and I get that.
Speaker 3: This just makes sense to me though, that this could be one of the one of the leading causes to having our environmental issues because we can't control it, and once it's out and it's been out for decades, it's kind of just circulating and just boooo, whow.
Speaker 2: I this is mind blowing honestly. Now, all right, we have covered so many different aspects of the glitter industry. Now we're gonna talk about edible glitter, lust or dust, whatever you want to call it. You've seen the tiktoks of these drinks that have the swirls of glitter, and it makes people lose their shit because it's such a it's so pretty and this and this. Yeah, while it might be an attractive drink because again, on a deep seated psychological level with the human mind, we love shiny shit. And I get that. I'm just I'm not negating that. But now let's talk about where you might see some of this edible glitter and is it actually safe because although they are saying that there's the non toxic variety and the edible variety, how edible is edible? How safe is it? Is there nutrients? Is it going to cause you some sort of a health issue? Right now, we're gonna watch a quick YouTube clip that shows some examples of this luster dust being used. Then we're gonna talk about it deeper.
Speaker 9: Let's learn together, y'all, glitter also known as luster, does can make a regular drink look pretty extraordinary. Yeah, we love shiny things. But when you try that glitter lata or green beer during Saint Patrick's Day, have you asked what edible glitter is and what is made of There are two forms of glitter, first edible for food and drinks and non toxic for arts and crafts. Since non toxic glitter can be made of plastic, you shouldn't consume it, so make sure that the container states edible and has a list of ingredients. Speaking of ingredients, they very depend on a brand, but these are common ingredients in edible glitter.
Speaker 2: Real quick before the video continues. The edible glitter ingredients are sugar, which we talked about. Sometimes sugar crystals can be used as a form of their own glitter. Think of like a cupcake that you'll see that has like super sparkly chunks of sugar uses topping. Okay, that's the thing. Cornstarch very similar in that regard acacia, which is Arabic gum, and sometimes that could be used in this regard color additives, okay, fair enough. And mica powder pigments. This would be the same mica that is where glitter originated from. The dude that was cutting washers to make the nuclear bomb happen. And this is the first glitter that they found that is being used currently in the edible glitter micah, a.
Speaker 3: Rock, Yeah, no, that can withstand. That can get like made for an atomic bomb if it. Yeah, yeah, this is the edible. And then I just want to say the color additives can be anything, period, very much. It is a blanket term. Please please please read into it.
Speaker 2: Yep, that red dye forty, that yellow number five, all the things, all the things. One, let's continue. I just want to stop and make sure he read that list off first, but let's continue.
Speaker 9: All FDA approved and safe to consume. But even Baker's mixologists recommend using it once in a while in small amounts. It adds no additional flavor to your drink, but a beautiful, shimmery squirrel adds a wild factor that will be noticeable in your social media accounts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so even the experts, the FDA approves it as safe to consume. For the record, I don't know how many of you have ever read into what the FDA approves and considers safe for edible for use, for instance, dog food. Did you know that all dog food by law in the United States of America has to be safe for human consumption because of the Great Depression.
Speaker 3: I want people to actually go to the website. So the FDA puts out a website that has all the ingredients that they allow in food. It's like about sixty someone pages. I've actually printed it out and read through it. The amount of shit that is on this list. Yeah, the amount of bugs, Yeah that is on this list is insane.
Speaker 2: Well that's natural, Raven, that's natural.
Speaker 3: There's so many things though that you read and it's like, wait what and then you look at all the other countries that have banned so much stuff. But to your point, though, even this video is saying you should only consume this every now and again because it's not safe. Like it's not safe at all.
Speaker 2: But they claim that it's safe and in the same breath, we'll tell you only use it once in a while. Well why why, mister government official with the FDA. If it's safe, then what difference does it make. So let's talk about that a little deeper, shall we? All right on screen, right now, we have an article, So what is edible glitter? And we already talked about some of it, Like you know, it's used in the drinks and the cupcakes and the things and the stuff. So is it okay to eat edible glitter? The first and important question people ask about edible glitter is whether it's safe to eat. The short answer is yes, as long as the glitter is specifically labeled as edible. Let's dive deeper into what this means. So edible versus non edible glitter. Not all glitter is meant to be eaten. Glitter products that are used for arts and crafts are often made from plastic, metal, or glass and can be harmful if ingested. These crafting glitters are labeled as non toxic, but that doesn't mean that they are safe to eat. Non toxic simply means that the product is not poison if if small amounts are accidentally ingested, like if a child eats glue. Okay, fair enough. However, craft glitter is not digestible and can cause harm if eaten in large quantities. I want to put a pin in that one if eaten in large quantities, because believe it or not, the edible glitter is also unsafe if ingested in large quantities. So how are they classifying this? It's not toxic, it won't hurt you. But the edible glitter is also not gonna hurt you, but only eat both of both of them. If you eat a bunch of them, will hurt you.
Speaker 3: Because they both have aluminium in them.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it. Because the edible doesn't have aluminum.
Speaker 3: Mica, oh, it should have aluminum.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, mica can also be used as a glitter substitute. Remember that was the first glitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know so.
Speaker 2: But even still, even if you're eating particle sized aluminum, you're gonna pass it through your body and it's probably not gonna cut anything and it's not gonna cause any real issues. But the reason why they're saying not to eat a lot of it is essentially because it will cause a massive glitter constantpation. You'll let get a glitter impaction. Essentially, Believe it or not, the same thing will happen if you eat a bunch of mica glitter, i e. Edible glitter. If you eat a bunch of it, you'll basically have a glitter plug that is created within your intestines.
Speaker 3: Just don't eat it, don't use it in anything. Guys.
Speaker 2: Edible glitter, on the other hand, is specifically designed to be consumed. It is made from food great ingredients that are digestible and meet safety standards set by the regulatory agencies such as the FDA and the US or I'm sorry, in the US. These ingredients ensure that the edible glitter is non toxic, digestible, and safe to eat. So that is a bit of a misnomber. Aside from the edible glitter that you're seeing, Like I said, the sugar particles, the cornstarch particles, the acacia gum, these things are that's gonna be digested, it's gonna be dissolved. It's not gonna hurt you them. Drinks that are using the luster dust that is none of these products, because all those products are water soluble and they would dissolve in the drink before you drink it. The ones that are causing the glittery swirl in your drinks are mica based. So let's get into it here. So what are edible glitter or what is edible glitter made of? Edible glitter is typically made from a combination of food, gray dyes, starches, and purlescent pigments. These ingredients are chosen not just for their aesthetic appeal, but for the safety when ingested. Common ingredients include mica based perlescent pigments. That's number one. These are minerals that give glitter its shimmering effect. They are commonly used in cosmetics and food products to create a reflective or perlescent appearance. Dextros or sugar, So that would be sugar or like mois structure. What's the other types of because dextro is like nutrisweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is a sugar. It's a type of sugar. It's just a different type of structure.
Speaker 2: One's lab grown, one's grown from the ground kind of thing. These actors based for the glitter particles, giving them structure and allowing them to stick to food. I e. You remember how we were talking about how it's the aluminum and the plastic and then the cealant. Yeah, the sugar is being used as the sealant for the mica. Okay, Food safe colorants like yellow number five, Red forty, and blue two are FDA approof for food and give the glitter its fiberant colors. Literally, everything we just listed is harmful to us.
Speaker 3: I just want people to understand though that, Like if you look at the back of a ton of food products in the store, including all the things that we give kids a lot. It has all of that in there, and then look into what it does to your body. Yeah, it's crazy. And then people look at you like you're psychotic when you refuse to do stuff. So I actually am really weird about my kids eating sugar overall. But yich is good, but my kids don't have so I normally make their cookies and all of that, and I have to buy this special kind of dye and special kind of frosting and all this stuff if I don't handmake it, because loll and behold the frosting, the sugar sprinkles and all that crap. Super toxic, yeah, and terrible for you. So when you're like just buying the store bought stuff for everybody, no no, no, no, no, it's not good for you, like at all. And the kids really shouldn't have it because man, does it disrupt everything in their body.
Speaker 2: So just so we're all on the same page here, the sugar doesn't do the glittery thing. It gives them structure and allows them to stick to food. The colorants do not make the glittery thing happen. They give it its color. Starches, corn starch, and or other starches can be used to help glitter maintain its structure. Once again, the starches are not being used as the glittery component. All of the things that I just listed. The only thing that does the sparkly shit is the mica, which is a mineral. It's a rock from the ground that they pulverize into very small pieces, and that is what gives the glitter its color. Yes, it's natural. Yes, it's not going to harm your body. It's like it's not like lead, it's not metallic. It's not going to put harmful heavy metals in your bloodstream, nothing like that. That's fine. But essentially it's just ground up rock, dude. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so all these other things about the edible glitter and how it's so safe, that's all it actually is. So edible glitter is edible glitter just microplastics. We've already talked a good bit about the microplastics with glitter. What are microplastics? Why edible glitter is not made of plastic? Cool cool cool is edible glitter FDA approved? We just talked about that. All the things we listed are apparently FDA approved. But again, please go look at all the things that are considered FDA approved. Just because it's safe for human consumption does not mean that it is good for human consumption. Just on this out again. Seriously, look at dog food. That's a real thing. So why are some glitters not FDA approved? Basically they're saying that craft glitter yeah, and like not yeah, which they're doing it more and more so. Is edible glitter just micah powder? Another common question is whether edible glitter is simply mica powder, a mineral used for its shimmering effects. While micah is one of the key ingredients in many edible glitters, edible glitter is not just mica powder. Let's break down what mica powder is and how it is used in edible glitter. So, micah is a naturally occurring mineral that is mine from the earth and processed into fine powders. Once again, primarily it is mined from slave labor in certain parts of the world that don't really ask questions about that, so we're on the same page. These powders are often used in cosmetics, paints, and food products to create a purlescent or shimmering effect. Because Micah is non toxic and safer ingestin. In small amounts. It is commonly used in food decorations like edible glitter. So how is micah used in edible glitter? We already talked about it. Mica is used to provide the shimmering sparkling effect. All the other shit is added to it to give its color and its luster. Thus, while micah is a key component of edible glitters, it is not the only ingredient. The combination of micah, food save color, and stabilizers like we talked about, creates a more robust product that adheres well to food and provides a long lasting sparkle. So why doesn't edible glitter dissolve? This is kind of the lynchpin here. You may have noticed that when you sprinkle edible glitter in onto food or into a drink, it doesn't dissolve like sugar or the other ingredients. This is because edible glitter is made from materials that are insoluble in water or fat, such as mica. So again, cutting too, we're gonna they pretty much are reiterating what I just said. Now, how is micah formed in nature? And is it safe for consumption? This is from the Slow Food group. Long story short. This is a relatively short article, but we've already covered a good bit of what it's about. So it is a muscutive rock, okay, And so how is muscutoves formed? Miscutove is formed by crystallization of magma from the hot gases, vapors, and hot solution basically deep within the earth, where the veins of magma mix with those vapors and gases, a chemical metamorphism occurs, and the heat and pressure from that metamorphic reaction further transform sediment and minerals into bits of mica. Within other clay minerals, these bits act as a seed, growing into larger flakes of mica over time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty wild. Honestly.
Speaker 2: This is what we're using in glitter, y'all. So is micah good for your health?
Speaker 3: Glitter?
Speaker 2: Well, technically I'm not even gonna use that term, Like edible glitter is. It's clearly not meant to be edible. But they're just saying that, like, oh, it's fine, it'll be fine, just don't use a lot of it. But like, you're fine, what that's not how edible shit works. You're not gonna tell me like, oh, steak is fine, just don't eat like a lot of it, Like steak's cool. No, that's good for you. It's good things anyway anyway, So is micah good for your health? Micah is a non metallic mineral and does contain some properties that are needed in the human diet, such as potassium. However, the edible metals muscutive is not a nourishing edible, or like edible metals, it is not a nourishing edible. It is biologically inert, meaning the properties it is made up of will not be absorbed into the human body. Instead, it simply passes through, neither causing harm nor providing nourishment to the body. Now is it safe for consumption? Even though food grave mica is not bio available and will pass through the human system, not all mica, or even all culinary glitter dusts are safe for human consumption. There are many many companies marketing luster dust for use in culinary applications when they are not food grade and should not be ingested. In these cases, the product does not comply with the usca US food safety standards and should not be consumed. Often they will not list ingredients, but may contain harmful substances, including unsafe metals and even lead. Rest assured our pearl luster dusts are made from mica that have been specifically approved for food use. Even though they just said it's not meant for food use, it's not going to do anything good for you. And honestly, in another article that I read that I didn't pull up, if you eat enough of it, it's basically going to cause a glitter impaction, the wildest shit. But so many people are using this like crazy right now. Anyway, So now we have this last article, but honestly, we've already covered so many things about it. I don't really think we need okay to go this route. I mean, yeah, I mean, where are you at with everything? Raven?
Speaker 3: I think that this is a really interesting, overall, I don't know overall thing that's impacting us in so many ways, and that it's one of those things that most people don't know about, most people don't talk about. Hell, I knew about it, and I still didn't even really know about it until I looked into it. I think that it's changing us, and it's impacting our health, and it's impacting our environment, and I think it's going to impact the whole Mars conversation.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was a talking point until this. This is bullshit.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: There's so many things well, and that's the thing though, when it comes to science and all of these things being created in us throughout time, like nobody really thinks about where we get shit from. And I'm one of those people too. Sometimes though, I sit there and I'll be like, look randomly looking at something, how did this get developed? Who thought of this? And once you start breaking things down and you really start looking at well, who thought of this? Like who even created this? I never even thought to look into glitter except for I heard this talk years ago and then I saw that actual glitter video on TikTok when I was looking at the sand industry. Yeah, and it tied in because Micah is you know, because it's detrivative from Earth, it got tied into the sand industry. And that's how I ended up stumbling upon this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, so for the record, the way that you just broke that down is the same way that so many conspiracy theories come to light. Rights And I don't mean to make it sound colloquial, it's like, well, we're just asking questions. But no, no, no, Realistically, that is where these theories come from, and that is how this research starts. You see something that you don't fully understand and you just think, wait, why is this that way? How did this become this thing? Why do I believe this about it instead of this? What am I basing that off of knowledge? Or is it just something that was told to me once upon a time and I have just accepted it. And then you start pulling back the layers and you start digging deep, and before you realize it, you're a full fledged conspiracy theorist and nobody believes you and things that you're crazy, But like, that's that's just kind of what we do.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. What are your thoughts on the glitter situation.
Speaker 2: I think that it is crazy to look at the glitter industry as a whole and to see where it began before I started doing this research. If you would have told me that glitter became a thing because a dude from Kodak Photography got hired by the US government to work for the Manhattan Project, which later was figured out by Kodak for other reasons. Weird circle of events there, and then he went on to start a company that we now know as just the Creators of Glitter, and that some Indian dude basically had a spinoff. And both of these companies are in the same county in New Jersey, and they are making the vast majority, if not all, of the worlds of glitter still to this day. That would have been crazy enough right off the rip. That would have been crazy enough to just think, holy shit when died. What then cut to all the applications that glitter is being used for today. And I don't mean just in our food. I don't mean just in arts and crafts, in the medical industry, in the forensics industry, in the aerospace industry, I mean military.
Speaker 3: Military I think is the biggest buyers of glitter.
Speaker 2: I would believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe one hundred percent. I think next in line would be cosmetics, and then after that would be food. But I personally believe that the glitter industry is buying, or in the military industry, is buying, all of.
Speaker 2: The glitter and then to cut to then to cut to microplastics and that effect and how all this glitter eventually makes its way to the ocean. It's already in micro form, so you're not even having to make much distinction here. And then the microplastics that are going into our oceans, going into our clouds. They are using it to control weather and track weather, which again they confirmed, we didn't make that up. They'd confirmed that, and then to say that that might be the cause for the greenhouse gas conversation, and they are now trying to use it to colonize Mars, to create greenhouse gases on Mars via glitter. I got to say, I'm a little floored. I'm a little mind blown. And as I've said many a time, glitter truly is the herpies of arts and crafts, but it's also apparently the herpies.
Speaker 3: Of the universe. Of the universe is not just now of Earth. Now, it's going to be the universe. Because also you have to think it's in It's probably used in the satellites. It's all used in the ships because of the reflecting and everything else that is used for if you believe in space. For you know Artemis too, that's going to be launching this year, it could be potentially used in all of that. So it's not just here, it's everywhere now like it's it's literally a universal situation happening.
Speaker 2: My mind has thoroughly been blown ravenly. I am very happy that you brought this to the table. I mean, we've talked about doing a glitter episode for a good while now, but yeah, this, Uh, I honestly didn't think it was going to go to this direction and to this depth and have so many other can as into so many different conspiratorial conversations. This is a wild one.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you guys think? Do you think that glitter is a true conspiracy? Do you think it's going to be used in Mars? Do you think it's impacting our Greenhouse missions? Do you think it's impacting us? What do you think about the glitter and this whole crazy turn of events and situation. When it comes to it, we.
Speaker 2: Want to hear from you good cult members. Let us know in the comments. But before we give our sendoff, we also want to let you know about something else that is very shiny but also very good.
Speaker 3: Apparently actually the sticker, No shit, the sticker has glitter in it, y'all.
Speaker 2: The fluorescent sticker on these products in fact have glitter. Glitter makes it connection into the precious metals industry, y'all, and if you would like to see what we are talking about and order some of this for yourself, what Jania do is go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out transformation, our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, Talk to your CPA and ask them if they believe if investing in precious metals is a wise investment for the I promise you that they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start while it is still affordable is to go to the linked in the description below to cocsilver dot com. But good cult members, we want to hear from you as far as the glitter conversation is concerned. What do you think? Do you think that we are crazy? Do you think that there is nothing wrong with glitter and that is no big deal? Do you think that this was a hair brain theory? Or are you starting to see the connections on the court board and the depths and the levels and the history that is all connected to Do you think that this all might be a part to bring the detriment to the earth to colonize Mars? Do you think glitter might be a cause for greenhouse gases? Are the microplastic inst so many men's testicles? Do you think that the edible glitter is actually safe and that we are just speculating into nonsense here? Let us know in the comments below. Like I said, the best place to do this would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of the lifeuscribes comments, they'postly reviews, shares cit their friends of family shaffs. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who then become potential cult members. Act there Steve, Fine, Ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready? Go check out Monemistics Jonthansti the show and getting the samelever respect over there with the five star of viewsing the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual patroon lies we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description below as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone have done so. And with all of this being said, this was a very glittery, shiny episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cajun Night
Speaker 3: And rain was Sparkle Raven, which is that damn sorry, And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information need you joined just as soon as humanly possible.