Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham. The Great America, welcome this great Monday. After you in the prist stage, the Rothers finally broke all Hell's not breaking loose anymore, at least for a while. Politically, the so called Trump tariffs have been delayed now thirty days. Last night, when I was on with you between ten pm and one am, it was going to be all Hell's going to break loose. How the market was down six hundred points, and all of a sudden good things are happening. Plus, you might know the Panama Canal that we built with blood and treasure turned over under Jimmy Carter back to the natives, is now not going to renew their contract with communists Red China. You may know if you followed this issue with the Panama Canal, that the Panamanium struck a deal with Silk Road, part of the Chinese communists to take hundreds of millions of dollars to improve parts of the canal and give the management of that canal to communists Red China. They are reaching across the world to hurt us which way they can, including TikTok and including hot air balloons flying over the country, including buying hundreds of acres around US military bases, and then they're going to envelop us in Peru. They're spending one point five billion dollars for report in South America. I thought the Monroe doctrine doesn't apply anymore, but until then, the market is stabilized largely. Joining you and I now is a man in charge of the finances of the state of Ohio, Keith Faber, who's the state auditor, and he's running for the attorney general's position held by Mike DeWine for eight years and David Yost for eight years. And once again, Keith Faber, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Keith, what was your announcement a few days ago about the attorney general's position? Then we to get into immigration, the market and so much more.
Speaker 2: Well, I've announced that I'm going to run for attorney general. It's you know, state auditor. We have a criminal division. I've convicted one hundred and thirty individuals for alighting, stealing, and cheating with government money. The attorney General's office is just a bigger stage and we're looking forward to the race and to serve ohioland great.
Speaker 1: Now, a couple issues you may confront, you have already confronted. I got a text from one of your assistants who said that certain local governments are not complying with state laws, regulations, and auditing, explaining to the American people what you found of anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most recent one was we have issued fightings for recovery, which essentially act like a judgment against these elected officials for them not doing their jobs and incurring late fees and penalties. You've got local elected officials and finance officers who are laid on things like paying your federal taxes and withholding and paying late credit card bills, just not doing their job and paying their bills on time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It just amazes me that people have decided that they think it's okay that they can waste government money that way.
Speaker 4: No question.
Speaker 1: And a couple issues of parcolating I had on David Yo's last week, had on Senator to Bernie Marino. There's an issue Parkolating that you likely will confront when you're the new attorney general next year in Ohio, and that is that the sanctuary cities and sanctuary counties was about six or seven in the state of Ohio that indicated they will not enforce federal law and we don't have it presently. A US attorney in the Southern District. I think one's coming in the next month or so, But what is your view on the City of Cincinnati and the mayor have to appear of all and others saying, you know what, federal law doesn't necessarily apply here. We're not going to obstruct, but we're not going to cooperate. And so as a consequence, Chief of Police Fiji had a little bit of a news conference saying, look, we're not in the immigration roundup business. We're in the business of controlling local rules and regulations. We're not going to do that. And then you had Ken Kober you might know about a week ago, who's the head of the police union one thousand men and women strong CPD, that said, you know what, I took an oath of office to support and defend the Constitution of Ohio and the Constitution in the United States of America, and that constitution says that federal law in many areas trump local law, but local there's no immigration law at all, So it's a federal law and that local officials have got to regulate and he pointed out the as many times as a cop, when we call upon the Marshall Service, the FBI, Homeland Security, whatever to back up what we're doing or to give us information, in other words, what we cooperate with the federal authorities all the time, and vice versa. Every now and then, there might be an ice arrest of some rapists or murderer in Hamleton County that's got to be conducted and it would be helpful if CPD would be there to back up, provide a little bit of security. And under the present rules and regulations, guess what the mayor is telling the city manager share along, telling the police chief, we're not going to cooperate, We're not going to help. Isn't that a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely a recipe for disaster. And as usual, you and the FOP have it right. I don't know why the mayor would side with the illegal thugs and rapists instead of Cincinnatians and citizens. I don't know why he would take that position other than to placate his progressive liberal base and friends. The fact of the matter is that you want law enforcement cooperating together at every turn. You want the local police officers backing up the FBI, the INS and the other people who are out there, Department of Homeland Security investigations, all of those folks. You want them partnering together. And when you're executing a immigration rate, it is good to have local people backing you up because they're going to know the local lay of the land better than some of these folks that are coming in to do it. And we certainly don't want any officers hurt. And to the extent that this political agenda by the left and these left leaning mayors is going to get officers hurt, I think they ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 1: Yes, a big Powell, the Vice mayor Lemon Current, he's called a big powwell on Tuesday tomorrow at twelve thirty in which she's asking those affected bodies odd policies of Donald Trump to come forward and numerous immigration rights groups are going to be there to complain about what. So far, to my knowledge, there were some police right there were some ice raids in Boone County and some in Butler County, But to my knowledge, there's few, if any in Hamlet the county that has not been affected. But I noticed in Los Angeles and many major American cities. Over the weekend, hundreds of people poured onto interstate highways and stopped at Santa Monica Boulevard. They poured into interstate highways in and around Chicago, shutting it down, and the marching and protesting the fact that federal law has got to apply. And I look at this, Keith Faber, and I say to myself, many many decades ago, probably before you were born, in the fifties and sixties, there were many Democrats in the South who refused to enforce federal law when it came to public education. You may remember George Wallace and Orabell Fobis and other student the doors and they said, guess what, this is Alabama. We're Democrats, We're in Alabama, and guess what. We will not let kids enter these doorways. It took Eisenhower and Kennedy to call out the army to escort those black kids past democrats jeering at him. And here we are half a century later, and once again the Democrats, now with a different stripe, say they're not going to enforce federal law.
Speaker 4: What's your view on.
Speaker 2: That, Well, I'm going to say there's a reason that a large percentage and greater percentage than ever before, of the Hispanic vote and legal immigrant vote went for Donald Trump. It's because, candidly, I think people are tired of our open borders policy. That's increased fit and al it's increasing the trafficking. It's led to all of these problems. And Donald Trump got elected to fix it, and he is in the process of fixing it. He will get it fixed. The problem is going to be all of the roadblocks that the Democrats want to start throwing up against them, and candidly, we just need to hold them responsible when they do that. We should not be an open borders country. Hinges on the ability for government to serve law abiding American citizens and legal aliens. Look, I said this before, Bill, Americans believe in immigration.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: We just want it to be legal. We just want to know who's coming into our country. We do not want terrorists, we do not want criminal thuds, we do not want people who are going to traffic children in our country. And we have a right, and I would say the obligation to make sure we're keeping our community safe by knowing who comes into our country. And that's the Donald Trump agenda.
Speaker 1: You know this morning, Monday morning, I watched MSNBC, so you don't have to, and they had numerous individuals on who now find themselves in Nicaragua. In other words, they were picked up and they were deported because they were here illegally. And this is sad human situation where a mother or a father, they had a mother and one of each own in Nicaragua saying that they were picked up in Chicago there was someone living in their household that had few warrens for human trafficking, and just while they were there ancillarily, they asked another person, give your ID with you, and none could be presented short investigation. That person is here illegally also, And so the point of the liberal media is to say that it's not fair to have a mother, a father, a grandfather or grandmother who's here illegally and then to be shipped back to their home country. And many of these individuals, there's one point four million deportations that have not taken place because those individuals went through the entire immigration process, They had an order from a federal judge to leave the country, failed to do so, and now each of them said, I gotta go back to Chicago. So I have no sympathy for that because they voluntarily put themselves in that position. And even if you're a mother with kids deported, you have the opportunity to take your kids with you back to where they came from. But what you're feeling about the liberal media about to tell the Keith Favors of this world that you're being unfair, Well.
Speaker 2: The reality is is the liberal media is going to continue to manipulate the narrative to meet their political ends. And we've known that, We've seen that, and that's the reason Donald Trump won. Americans have wised up to that story. But the real story here, Bill, and part of it is the simple question, are we a nation of laws? And if you were here illegally and you're harboring somebody who is a hicicro arboring gag member, boy, you know what you're getting into, you know what you're doing, you probably are at least able to see that. And the other side of it is and I think the mortars are. Tom Holman made this very clear. If you're illegally here, go home, self deport and you won't have to be arrested. And the bottom line is get in line and come back legally. Look, I think I mentioned to you. I went down with a group of sheriffs and prosecutors to the border about a year ago, and what we saw was very interesting. We went to the Arizona portion of the border, and the people coming across there weren't the give ups that you saw in Eagle Pass. There were the people who didn't want to get caught. They're trafficking and fitanol. They're coming to human trafficking, or they might be Mexican citizens who weren't eligible for asylum. Some of them, I'm sure are just coming across for a better life, but you know what, there are ways to do that if you want to be legal. There are also a lot of them that we don't know why they're coming across, and in that capacity. It may be because they're game members, it may be because they're trafficking fit and all. It may be because they're terrorists. But in the end, having an open border means bad things for the country, and it's time for us to close it. It's time for us to send the people who came here illegally back. They knew what they were doing. Biden had a policy to encourage it. It was wrong. It's time for us to fix that, and then we can get back to some kind of as semblance of talking about how we can encourage legal immigration. But right now, you can't do that until the border's closed and until the bad actors are removed.
Speaker 1: Keith Faber, State Auditor. Next year the Attorney General of Ohio. Another ancillary issue, The Columbus Dispatch points out that there's thousands of individuals hired in the major colleges universities in Ohio along I'll leave the corporate world to decide for the moment, because that's not public money. But public money that goes to the University of Cincinnati may disavir to date and other private schools or Wright State Public Ohio State University of Toledo, where I got my law degree, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Received literally hundreds of millions of dollars every year from the federal government. And they have large DEI departments, And they don't masquerade themselves as I'm the director of DEI and I want to discriminate based on the race. That's not the way they're advertised. They come up with new monikers as to what they do they might call it inclusion. It sounds good on paper. Now Trump is saying, I think the Trumpster is going to do this. He's going to cut off federal financial aid to any college or university in America, including Ohio.
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 1: That says to a college president and to a board, you cannot discriminate based upon race anymore. That DEI is done. There's hundreds. I saw the number three hundred and twenty three at Ohio State University to the tune of a fifteen million dollar payroll hired to administer a race discrimination And where do you stand on that issue? Because that issue is going to be big in the next few months.
Speaker 2: It will be big in the next few months, in the next few years. The tentacles of DEI are vast and widespread across most of our governmental institutions. I think that there's a bill currently in the legislature that I'll try and get you the name of Jerry Sarno's the senator who's sponsoring it. You want to try and get him on your program. He can talk with great knowledge about this bill and it will cut out DEI programs, will aband them in the state of Ohio, at all of our colleges and universities by statute, DEI is discrimination. And let's just stop and back up the equal protection and the other due process rights, and the state constitution and the federal Constitution basically prohibit you favoring one person basis on race, creed and a bunch of other protected classes. I don't know why we've ever thought it was a good idea to say, hey, we're going to discriminate in favor of fill in the blank because we think that they were discriminated against in the past. It doesn't help the current students to be discriminated against because somebody and their past may have discriminated it against somebody else. This is the problem with DEI. If you want to promote a social agenda, promote your social agenda, do it transparently in the political spectrum. Don't try and institutionalize it in the annals of government and the halls of education. That's the problem with DEI. DEI is discrimination, and that's just the facts.
Speaker 1: Well, if that becomes real in the next ninety days, which I think it will, as the state auditor currently, do you have an obligation to, may I say, enforce parts of federal law if there's a federal law that says, okay, Ohio State or University of Cincinnati, you get these amounts of money, and we will what will you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will absolutely do that. As state auditor, we do the single audit of all the colleges and the universities, and we have to audit according to the federal rules, guidelines and law, and we will audit Ohio State and Cincinnati and the others to see if they're complying with the federal law. And if they are, we will certify that they're non compliant and that will cost them largely their federal funding. If that's the rules, we will go out and take a look at that, because that's what we do in the auditor's office. I always says auditor, I don't make the rules. I just check to see whether you're following the rules and the legislature and the federal government to people who make those rules are the ones that we seek to make sure people are complying with.
Speaker 1: And lastly, about a minute remaining, you know, I head on the Attorney General David Yo's last week and he sent an email and letters to Costco telling them that they're practicing race discrimination. Ban while the Ohio and US constitution, and he wants to pursue that if you're have the honor of being the attorney general. In addition to public entities that discriminate based upon race, I don't want race to be a benefit or a cost to anybody, or the kind of sex I might enjoy to be a benefit or a cost. That's irrelevant. Would you actively, as the attorney general go after private businesses, large ones that practices race discrimination.
Speaker 2: The Missouri Attorney General made a really good example and a bunch of businesses using Missouri's anti discrimination statue similarly, and those cases can be successful. If you're discriminating in favor or against any protected class, you ought to fully anticipate that Keith Favor as Attorney General is going to use the full force of the law to make sure that the law is followed and enforced. I think it's a good excuse to say that we're discriminating in favor of the favored political class of the day. I don't think that's what the law and constitution requires. I think the bottom line is discriminations bad and it shouldn't be allowed under any cover. And deet Andy Eye doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 1: Well, the Democrats played games during slavery and the lynchings of blacks. Those are all Democrats. They played games in the nineteen forties and fifties and sixties saying black kids can't be educated in public schools. Now fifty years later they're playing games again, changing the object of the discrimination. But once again, Keith Favor, thanks for coming on this Monday afternoon. Good luck next year with the AG's race, and may God bless you and God bless America.
Speaker 4: Keith, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue news this next plus my comments and more at your Home and the Reds Bengals and more. News Radio seven hundred WLW. God Billy Cunning him the Great America and Keith Favor within the High Legislature for a long time. He's been the state auditor now for about eight years. And Keith Faber is very very likely to be the next Attorney General to enforce federal and indirectly state laws all across the state of Ohio. And to me, it's absurd to consider the fact that a person's race or gender identity with Trump talent, with Trump ability, with Trump objective testing, and you see it with terrible consequences with the FAA recently, and you see it across Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, in every part of government that has to be pulled up by the roots. One's race or gender, identity, whatever the heck that is, should mean nothing, zero, zilch not. And when it comes to objectively get a position in school and medical school, law school, whatever it might be, it's going to be a long haul. Because if we go back and forth between Clinton and then Trump and then Biden, then Trump and then Kamala Harris in twenty twenty eight, or Gavin Newsom or someone like that, we flipped block back and forth and we never institutionalized the changes in the country that must be made. So I look forward in twenty twenty eight to JD. Vance, I would imagine being the president of the United States continuing the success of Donald Trump's four years. We're two weeks into it right now and all healths breaking loose in a positive way. You might recall the circumstances in Panama in which Treasure and Blood was spuilt by the American people to build that damn canal, and then sixty years later Jimmy Carter gave it away. So over the last several years, because of budget setbacks in Washington, because the budget shutdowns, we've kind of ignored what has to be done to the Panama came out to make it better. So Panama turned toward communists Red China and gave to the operations abilities to a communist Red China company to operate, along with a large port in Peru in which they're spending a billion dollars to have a Pacific port in South America, contrary to the Monroe doctrine and others. So someone has been asleep at the wheel. We know who it was the last four years. I mean literally asleep at the wheel. And now there's a new sheriff in town. If you were with me last night between ten pm and one am on my syndicated show, you knew that I was talking about the markets in the Far East and the dal Jones industrial The futures did not look good at all. In fact, they look terrible. And now, as Don began this morning, guess what, Canada has come up to the front of the line and said, hold up Mexico with Claudia Shinbaum, the new president begged and received a thirty day extension.
Speaker 4: And guess what.
Speaker 1: As we speak this Monday afternoon, there's ten to twelve thousand Mexican soldiers marching toward the northern border to keep illegal migrants out of the United States of americaout that one and now and the Panama Canal. The president of Panama says he's going to work with America to return influences back to US instead of communists read China. I see great things happening all over the world. And this has pointed out the Federal Aviation Administration. It's about eleven thousand air traffic controllers at c short, so they should have thirty thousand, and they have nineteen thousand because you can't find enough, shall I say, unqualified persons to sit in the classes for two years in Oklahoma City and then pass the test. There's an entry test to pass, and there were large numbers of individuals who passed the test, but they were of the wrong race and therefore they were not hired. And other individuals were hired and they were given extra points for certain parts of their being. Let me read directly from the website itself, which is truly an unbelievable diversity and exclusion, an inclusion. I call it exclusion, which has happened at the FAA. This is a quote from the fa website five months ago under Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 1: Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the federal government is a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring. They include hearing loss, vision loss, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability, and dwarfism quote unquote. So if you present it yourself having one of those, shall I say, difficulties, you received a benefit in order to get to the school. If you didn't present yourself as someone with two arms and two legs and you're not paralyzed, and you can hear and you can see, and you don't have epilepsy, and you don't have a severe intellectual disability, and you don't have a psychiatric disability, or you're not a dwarf. Get at the back of the line. So two years ago there was a massive class action lawsuit followed by about one thousand to be air traffic controllers not accepted because of their race. You can imagine what race that is, or their gender ideology. In other words, if you're a straight white Christian male, you were behind someone who had partial paralysis, was a severe intellectually disabled, and maybe disability of one type or another, and you were given presidents over the other people. And the thousand who weren't hired filed a federal lawsuit and said we can't do this anymore. Over the weekend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, there was a big powwow with the Democratic National Committee, and the DNC sets the standards for the entire Democratic Party all across America, And needless to say, certain questions were asked by Jamie Harrison, the outgoing chair of the DNC, as to whether or not the candidates that were nine up on the big stage saying do you think racism and sexism played a large part in Kamala Harris losing the presidency? And every hand one up they all said, yep, She's perceived as a black woman and that means she has two strikes against her in the mind of those evil Trump voters, and she lost because of race or because of sexism. I don't know how Obama won is two terms, and I think he was a black guy.
Speaker 4: And so I want you to listen to this.
Speaker 1: There were six officers to be selected, and this is Saturday night, and Jamie Harrison understanding what he's done to the party and the Democrat Party itself the past four or five years, which is total obliteration of Democratic Party kind of described who you had to vote for in those six selections. And this is a two minute cut. And if you can understand what he's saying, you've got a leg up on me, Dave hit It.
Speaker 5: Rules specify that when we have a gender non binary candidate or officer, the non binary individual is counted as neither male nor female, and the remaining six offices must be gender balanced. With the results of the previous four elections, our elected officers are currently too male.
Speaker 4: And to female.
Speaker 5: In order to be gender balanced, we must we must elect one male, one female, and one person of any gender.
Speaker 4: So again, this is what we have to do for this vice chair race.
Speaker 2: We have to.
Speaker 5: Elect one male, one female, and one person of any gender. To ensure our process accounts for male, female, and non binary candidates, we conferred with our RBC co chair, our LGBT Caucus co Chair, and others to ensure that the process is inclusive and meets the gender balance requirements in our rules. To do this, our process will be slightly different than the one outline to you earlier this week, but I hope you will see that in practice it is simple and transparent. The order of balancing is designed to ensure equal access to the ballot regardless of gender identity, as we must elect a candidate of any gender, as well as one male and one female vice chair. We will first ask members to elect a candidate of any gender on the first ballot. Any candidate male, female, and non binary can be.
Speaker 4: Elected on that ballot.
Speaker 5: After a candidate is elected on the first ballot, we'll have one officer of.
Speaker 4: The three, so.
Speaker 5: Then we will know which position is filled of the one male, one female, and one vice chair of any gender. Our second ballot would also be for a candidate of any gender. Then our third ballot will be the third position that is remaining based on the two results, either a male candidate if a candidate that is not male has not been elected, or a female candidate if a female has not been elected.
Speaker 1: Now, to put this in context, you just heard the comments of the chair of the National Democratic Committee, a guy named Amy Harrison used to be a Congressman from South Carolina explaining who to vote for, why to vote. In other words, race gender male female intersects non binary with Trump talent, Trump the ability to perform, which is the exact problem in the FAA, in the exact problem and almost every part of the federal government, and also the problem at Costco. Costco is a DEI compliant large company, and I loved shopping at Costco, not just for their employees need to be gender balanced and ideologically pure relative to the radical left, but they had hundreds of thousands of small businesses companies giving Costco products to sell to you and I when I was a member, and as a consequence, to get on the list of being a preferred purchaser from your company with DEI complaint Costco, you would have to sign a statement to the effect, similar with Jamie Harrison, that is the leader of the Democratic Party. As a small supplier giving your product to Costco, they buy from you than the Costco sells.
Speaker 4: It to you.
Speaker 1: You have to be able to understand what the DEI principles are and you must file an annual report with Costco and the Diversity Chief that you have complied or good faith efforts to find some paralyzed dwarfs somewhere in Iowa and put them to work. And this is beyond absurd. I would say, does the Democratic Party really want to die? Do they want to become the Whigs or the no nothings? This is not the way the world works today. But there is one guy that's kind of got it, you know, James Carville who ran the Bill Clinton campaign. Remember Bill Clinton in the nineteen nineties. The era of big government is over. He worked with new Gingridge to have a balanced budget, a small, distant, discreet federal government using her tax dollars wisely with tax cuts. Remember that Bill Clinton, or the present day Bill Clinton, is a Jeff Epstein Bill Clinton. But the Bill Clinton of some thirty five years ago the campaign was run by James Carvill and he was the campaign manager, saying that we got to get away from this. We can't keep doing identity politics as the city of Cincinnati does identity politics.
Speaker 4: We got to quit that.
Speaker 1: In fact, no more is a Democratic Party a bro party. By that I mean a masculine party. It is shall we say something different? And so the great giant James Carville, who has a few lucid thoughts every now and then. The Raging Cajun was recently interviewed on PBS and this is what James Carville had to say about the race with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Dave Keaton hit.
Speaker 6: It, we ran a presidential election. If we were playning a super Bowl, we started our seven string quarterback.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's you can't you can't address a problem unless you're honest about a problem. And none of this was inevitable. Now if you were to put the staggering talent that exists in today's Democratic Party. You heard what I said, the staggering talent that exists in today's Democratic Party, and people would have seen that have done I didn't know tohead people like that can actually complete a sentence, Okay, that actually can know how to frame a message, that actually have a sense of accomplishment of doing something. We would if excited people and we would have had people from the middle of the country, we would have had people from the coast, would have been diverse, we'd have been and then when you do that, that's how people get involved in policies. We have not had an inspirational prosudential candidate in twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: And that's a problem.
Speaker 7: When you have a primary and a contest like the playoff, you get a big winner and that credentials denominee they earn it. James suggested early and I was one thousand percent for this. We can have a short primary here instead of anointing somebody. And I got called to like a secret meeting with munch of senior White House people after the terrible Biden debate with some other non Trump, you know, Trump opposing Republicans, And I said, this carful thing is right.
Speaker 2: Go do a minute ago.
Speaker 7: Let Whitmer go beat somebody, or if Kamala is that good, let her beat somebody to make her somebody, not just an appointment. She was nominated on a telephone conference call.
Speaker 1: You can't make it up more than three months after the shellacking suffered by the Democrats all over the country, losing all seven battleground states. After that shellacking, the Democratic National Committee got together the last four days concluding Saturday night, and what you heard from Jamie Harrison, the chair of the Democratic Party, explains where they are mentally. They don't want individuals to look at the world through patriotic glasses. What they want you to do is to fit inside one of the other minority type groups and feel aggrieved. As an example, twenty five percent of the young men and women that go to college identify as either non binary, LGBTQ plus plus or other consequences, when we know by biology that maybe the gay population of those that have different feelings but non binary might be as much as two or three percent, not twenty five percent. And lawsuits have been filed all over the country telling teachers and school boards you don't want to introduce sex to a seven or eight year old student and have coloring books in which moms or dads, dads or moms and they can choose their own gender based upon their recognition of their identity. That you were assigned a gender at birth. I don't know about you, but gender is determined at conception and revealed at birth or if you have a sonogram a bit earlier, So it's not something you can change. You're either xx or x Y. Now are some individuals confused, absolutely, And the past that was called a psychiatric condition. Now it's called, in a sense, a betterment.
Speaker 4: To get some.
Speaker 1: Special favor at the FAA, or getting into age, getting into universities, whatever, based upon some immutable trait. So the FAA took it to its extremes. And it doesn't appear that the FAA directly had much to do in competence with the crash in Washington, DC. But structurally, the reason there's not a full complement of air traffic controllers has everything to do with DEI and the fact that those who are qualified are rejected because of the race, because of their gender, or because of their religious beliefs. That is not the way life should operate. Didn't mL King say, judge me not by the color of my skin, but by the content of my character. And the farther and farther we get away from his horrible assassination in nineteen sixty eight, the more all of us must be reminded that you begin life not representing a gender, or not representing a race, or not representing a sexual group, or not representing those with disabilities or missing extreme extremities. You're a person, and you're responsible for yourself and how you conduct yourself in life. And I thought the comments of Jamie Harrison, the leader of the Democratic Party nationally, said it well in that two minute clip about what they're looking for. They've learned nothing about the twenty twenty four election. And then listen to James Carville, who has a few lucid moments talk about the seventh string quarterback in the Super Bowl, talking about Kamala Harris. Because she's of a certain race and gender, you cannot objectively report on her because it wouldn't be fair. And that's a bunch of bs and more. So let's continue with more and news. We're going to I'm going to put a call into Mike DeWine to see if Cleveland's going to get that that four hundred million dollar benefit out of the state, and I get them on with us in the next day or two. That's discuss what happens there and more. Coming up next will be the great Scott Powell about TikTok. So the Chinese are coming out as economically, they're coming at as militarily. They're coming at us through the minds of our kids and young adults through TikTok, and they're not stopping the art of war. It taught them in nineteen ninety one when America obliterated the nation's enemies in Persian Golf War One. They do not want to confront us anywhere militarily. They want to win the battle indirectly, and many think they're well in their way and make God bless Donald Trump. So let's continue with more news and Scott Paller next at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW. Billy Cunning immigrant American horse doctor Juso. Ellis, who's one of the next person of Middle East. His book The Wake Up Paul, Global Jihad and the Rise of Anti Semitism in the World Gone Mad. Now that Trump is in the White House, I believe Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to be in Washington on Tuesday. The first foreign visitor is the leader of Israel, which I think is a good sign to send. Whenever I see all these hostages being released by these murderers called a moss and I look at the reaction of the crowds in Gaza, and then I look at the fresh faces coming out. I'm amazed they're in relatively good shape after more than four hundred days in horrible captivity, living like a mole or a rout in the ground. It's disgusting what a musk put the Israeli through I'm reminded by the fact that maybe this thing is not in the way we would want. I would think that when I see Israeli hostages being released and there's hundreds of a mass fighters in appropriate guard with the AK forty sevens shouting death to Jews, death to America, I'm thinking all we've done is delay the inevitable. So nonetheless, but doctor Israel ellis, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I would assume Israel that you're happy that Benjamin Antinyall, who's going to be here on Tuesday to talk to the President, etc. But tell me your feelings about the deal itself, and if you can focus on this, I assume that one Israeli is worth a hundred or one thousand Palestinian murderers. So the Gozins give back Israeli soldiers, men, women and children, and then in exchange is your releases one to five hundred murderers and rapists and thiefs serving life sentences. That doesn't seem fair to me.
Speaker 8: Well, Bill, and first of all, thank you for having me back in your show. Very much appreciated. And I got to correct you. I'm not a doctor, But but thank you very much, appreciate it. It's just a regular, regular academic guy, maybe an intellectual you want to push it, ye, hey, listen. You know, definitely, writing the book The wake Up Call was really a calling for me based on what was going around and what was going on since October seventh, and seeing the rise of anti Semitism and seeing that just what I saw is the crazy dissonance going on in the world of things, of the bizarre things that were happening. And I guess writing that book was outlet for me. And I'm really happy to have the opportunity to share information, really valid information with the public about what happened on October seventh and what is the aftermath, because we're really at the crossroads. We're at the crossroads of what to do next, we as a world, we as a country. Let's talk about the hostage, the one what do you want to call it? The cease fire deal and the resulting sort of hosts exchange. I think we're all on the same page. I mean, it is bizarre and and and you know, when we deal with people's lives, and we deal with people's lives and we commodetize them as sort of this is a deal or this is an exchange.
Speaker 2: I mean use the words that.
Speaker 8: You know, Gaz that was giving back that is I mean, I appreciate the words. I appreciate what you're saying, but you know they don't own anything to give back, and you certainly you know, you know, don't own human lives. I mean, these animals, you know, they they There's no other way I can describe the lovers of death. They they went in into piltrated Israel in the most brutal way and kidnapped these people who are now the remaining hostages. In the four hundred and seventy nine days they've been there, it's always been disproportionate in terms of releasing hostages, or releasing and exchanging prisoners and things like that when it came to Israel and the Arab enemies of Israel. But look at you know, you're right, A life I can't put a number on it, We can't put a number on it. But a Jewish soul is really worth whatever it takes to bring them home. We have a commandment in the Old Testament that you know, we have to do everything we can to redeem people and to bring them back and so Israel will do whatever it takes. Unfortunately, we are put in that position where we must negotiate with terrorists, which is also bizarre. And we will do everything we can to bring back our citizens, to bring back Jewish people back into Israel and reunite them with their families, and then you know, we'll deal with the disproportionism later. We will, we will definitely deal with Hamas. There is no way that Hamas can return to power. They're using this situation to leveraging it to their advantage. It's pretty disgusting what we all saw the other day with the release of the last release of hostages, and just the way that the crowds, you know, gathered gathered around these this poor woman and poor hostages that were being released, the intimidation they must have felt by that. It's very, very scary. Really encouraged by the news that yar Den beivas Uh is amongst the next hostages to be freed on Saturday, although you know the uncertain fate of his family. I mean, he is going to be released. He has probably not seen his family, probably has no idea what's happened to his two beautiful children, two beautiful children and his wife, and unfortunately we're we're thinking, you know, the worst about his wife and two young boys, and and and you know, Hamas is saying that they've been killed in the Israeli air strike, but we have not verified that. There's absolutely no accountability there. But imagine, imagine the pain that he's about to face coming out of there. It is just unbelievable. What these lovers of death have, you know, have have have forced the world to recognize them, have forced people to negotiate with Paris. It's really really demoralizing to see ourselves in this impossible position.
Speaker 3: But we love life.
Speaker 8: We're lovers of life, just like yourself. Bill. We can to press.
Speaker 1: You know, from my perspective, as an America that supports Isra one thousand percent, I guess I fear that at the end of the day, in a year or two, if we get back together in six months or whatever, that Hamas is still in charge of Gaza, that billions or trillions of dollars of eight is flowing in, and that Hamas is still the entity that represents Gozans and no other part of the Middle East want the Palestinian people. The Egyptians don't want them. Jordaanians don't want them, Lebanese don't want them, the Syrians don't want them, Saudi Arabia, the emperates don't want them. Whatever it is, they're not wanted anywhere, and they can't live among the rubble. It looks like a World War two in Dresden. So you can't live among the rubble. The Trumpster said, well, it's a million, million and a half. Maybe they disperse them around the Middle East, but nobody wants them, and you can't live in rubble as a consequence. But wouldn't it be disgusting if at the end of the day, in six months or a year, guess what Hamas is still in charge, getting un money, getting contributions all over the world, especially from Iran, that somehow all this was for nought, and that Hamas still controls Gaza. Is that an outcome that's possible?
Speaker 8: This is listen, anything as possible, especially when it comes to the Middle East, and when you look over seventy five years a history of what's gone on there, really nothing sees is to surprise me. It is a really good sign that Ninten Yahoo, that Benjamin anton Ya, who's coming to be one of the first leaders to have a in person relation and in person meeting with President Trump. And that's a very positive sign. And I'm sure that if we were a fly on the wall there that you know, we'd be really happy with what is being discussed. But I can only imagine that. You know, on top of the list is really the head of the snake, and that is a rand And you talk about the moss and you talk about different proxies of terror, well, you know, we need to deal with the head of the snake. And the world is global. The world is highly connected, and it's not just about what's happening in Israel as a vacuum in terms of what's happening in America. It's very very connected in Israel. I'm not Israeli I'm Canadian, but my son lives in Israel and we visit Israel often, and of course our lives and our culture are rooted in Israel. And we appreciate I appreciate the relationship, the Close Relationship Bill that the United States chairs with Israel and that Israel shares with the United States. We we got address the elephant in the room, right and that is Iran and the Iranian regime is the single most vocal really emmy of America. I mean they are constantly chanting death to America, burning effigy to the flag and people.
Speaker 3: And things like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, how long can we go on for with this? But as long as the Iranian regime is in business, then unfortunately they will find ways to fund and to bring into the center their proxy. They're terrorists roxy and if it's not a mass it's just gonna be it's gonna be the hoodie. And if it's not the houty, it's gonna be Hasbella. And if it's not, then it's going to be Isis, and it's going to be someone else. And it's always someone else because you know, unfortunately, it's like a game of Whakamo when it comes to terrorists, Right, you crush one and something else so another one pops up. No, we gotta go to the source. We gotta go with the you know where the source is, and we got to cut off the funding. You're absolutely right, Bill, there is money being fooled. Oh wow, what a play of words. I was gonna say there's money being fueled, but you know what, that money is being fueled by.
Speaker 1: Fools, no question, and that they think, you know, until that Ron says, until hesbla Hamas, until the the al Qaeda, and until they say Israel has a right to exist. We want to live in peace with Israel. We're not gonna anymore teaching the schools to hatred of the Jew, who they picture as dogs, rats and mice. We're not going to do that anymore. We want to live in peace. And the reason Iran will not do that is that their governance is so bad and so awful that they need some outside entity to blame on the conditions their policies have caused in Iran, so much like the Jew in Germany, when all Hitler blamed the Jew for all the difficulties of the nineteen thirties that were caused by his policies, they were the convenience scapegoats. The same scapegoat mentality exists today. Until Hamas says, okay, we lost you one. Here's your hostages. We're not going to have schools anymore teaching hate towards Jews, Christians and Americans.
Speaker 4: We're done with that.
Speaker 1: We want to live in peace. What Hamas hes belah the hoodies. When al Qaeda says, I want to live in peace with Jews and Americans wherever they be located. Let's get to work on our own societies. Until that happens, the enemies must be obliterated. They must be eliminated. You can't leave Nazi Germany like in February fourteen, nineteen forty five, whether Adolf Hitler and the Nazis still in charge, and right now it appears from the release of AMAS is in charge.
Speaker 2: Can't do it.
Speaker 8: And you know what when when nazew When when Hitler and Nazi Germany was being decimated and they were being brought down and we were, you know, becoming victorious over them, no one stood there with sandwiches. No one came in with humanitarian aid to support these guys and say, oh, you know, let's see these soldiers, let's let's you know, they're they you know, we we decimated them, and that is exactly what has to happen here. You're absolutely right with Amas, you know, Bill I wrote The wake Up Call and by the way, please your listeners, it's available on Amazon. Please go ahead and buy The wake Up Call and by Israel Ellison and learn about learn about you know exactly what happened on October seventh, learn about you know what, why the baseless claims of occupancy or colonization or size Israel is being accused of. It's just terrible. It's just terrible. But you know the most important thing of here is to identify and to understand this relationship that has happened. And you're absolutely right, it's the classic red Karin. Iran needs to detract. Ultimately, it all comes down to big business and it comes down to power. But Iranian, the Iranian regime has another agenda. It's a deadly agenda, and it's called the Global Jihad. And the global jihad is about infiltrating Jihattis into the neighborhoods of America, the neighborhoods of Western society. And they are doing it and they're being successful at it. They have put together you know, I don't want to get paranoidal back to the McCarthy area. MacArthur have reads under the bed. But what we have here in this time, in our generation, right now, we've got Chihattis under the bed, if you want to call it that way, and you can see it happening. There have been over forty thousand terrorist attacks since nine to eleven. We recently sa on January first, New Orleans, terrible people being mowed down from a guy. And that's what's happened. They are not lone wolf attacks. These are the Jahadas. This is what's happening. Is a coordinated effort from Iran to go ahead and to undermine America. And we've got to stop it. And I'm really hoping that during this meeting between n and YAHOO and President Trump that there's discussions about exactly where those two thousand pound bonds that are being delivered to Israel, where some of them hopefully are going to make it make their way to destroy the nuclear capabilities. And by the way, we all know this Iran, it's not just about their their proxyate terror but and it's not just about the red herring with regards to their own economy and how they've devastated their own country and their own people. It's about their nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 8: Remember, they're going to become a nuclear power if they're not stopped soon. These guys, these terrorists, seedistic mad men, are going to become a nuclear power in the world. And then what are we going to do? So we got we got to deal with this. And I'm really counting on the fact that the Trump administration. You know that the Biden administration really we know, they drop the ball. They bent their knee. They thought, oh, we're going to negotiate with these people. There is no negotiation. There is no MAVs theory. And that's why the book is called The World has Gone Mad because mutually a sure destruction does not apply anymore. We need to take out the head of.
Speaker 1: The snake israel Alis books, wake up call. I tell you what until Hamas unconditionally surrenders, gives back to hostages and pledge to live in peace. And I think that's a pipe dream because these guys are committed murderers. They live and die to kill Jews, to rape Jewish women, to kill babies. That's why they exist.
Speaker 8: Well you know what, I know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not going to stop, and it's not going to stop until they are stopped. And I hope the meeting on Tuesday has some measurable impact. Lastly, about a minute remaining, are you I see the Trumpster is going to get off college campuses, those students who are a shouting debt to Israel, antisemitic remarks putting cement in the plumbing of Columba University. I think that's a positive step for all these colleges universities that harbor hamas sympathizers, and we support them, also get them to get them the hell out of the countries, is what I would say.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, they're people who's post hatred on social media and you know who intimidate Jewish students on campuses and continue to do these things. They're not even probably students, and they're probably paid protesters from Iran. Anyone caught throing that there should be a policy. That policy does exist, by the way, in Western Europe in some places, there should be a no zero tolerance policy of you do that, you're gone. We're going to come and collect you. Your visa is canceled. You are on the next plane out of here. Goodbye. This is not America, this is not what we want anymore. So let's hopefully that happens.
Speaker 6: Bill.
Speaker 8: I want to thank you so much for having me on your show again. I look forward to joining you anytime you want to talk about this and spreading the good word and fighting the good fright and making sure that the people out there and your listeners are aware of what's going on and the wake up call global gihead and the rise of anti Semitism and a world gone Mad. Available on Amazon, and you can also connect with me on my website at Israel Elis dot com. I invite the conversation. I invite people to become informed, and I invite the discussion. Please anyone out there feel free to get in.
Speaker 1: Touch with me Israel Ellis dot com, Israel. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I will make you a doctor. Irrespective of your objections. I think you're a healer of the problems and therefore we need more like you. And the ignorance on college campuses among many democrats is despicable and the truth will set us all free and make it God bless.
Speaker 8: Us REALI thank you so much. God bless you to you and your support. And I am out there speaking to campuses now. We're speaking to students, speaking to the crowds about who wants to be informed about this, and I'm happy to come and speak to anyone out there that wants to listen. And thank you again for having me.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 8: Appreciate the doctorship as well.
Speaker 1: God bless America, israelis thank you very much, thank you. Okay, let's continue with more. You now know the facts about Hamas and Israel. Go Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: You know you talked about where you've been and where you're going.
Speaker 3: Where you've been sounds like a hell of a lot more exciting than where you're going.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, quiet, and.
Speaker 4: I'm sting, I'm broadcasting gosh, long long time ago, will it sting?
Speaker 9: And how that music used to make.
Speaker 4: Me smile a lot? Yes, nine knew if I had my.
Speaker 9: Chance, that I could make those people dance and maybe they'd be happy for a while.
Speaker 4: But February made me shiver. With every paper.
Speaker 9: Ride deliver bad news on the doorstep, I couldn't take one more step.
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 9: If I cried when I read about his widowed bride. Something touched me deep inside.
Speaker 4: The day.
Speaker 9: The music Die so By by Miss American Pie drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry and good boys with drinking whiskey and.
Speaker 4: Ride dog like yeah, Willie.
Speaker 10: Because February third, nineteen fifty nine, Tellen the plane crash known as the day the music died and half Clear Lake, Iowa killed musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Vallens, J. P. Richardson aka the Big Bopper, Big twenty one year old Pilot.
Speaker 1: And there was one famous country act that Clifton did not get on the plane, Whaylon Jennings singing Whaling. He went on the Greatness segment February third, Jeter.
Speaker 4: Lake, Iowa, nineteen fifty nine, unbelievable. Who was the president? Nineteen fifty nine segment? Yeah, I think you were going to ask me this along it up. It was like, yeah, no, whit Eisenhower.
Speaker 1: That's him right there. Check Man, give me some sports and make it past. I got forty Schneider waiting to come in about them.
Speaker 10: Marty Growl will lead the stood reporters a proud service of your local Tamestar heating in their conditioning dealers.
Speaker 4: Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Coach Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five. But college basketball yesterday, Oh, I don't know. I mean, I don't know what's going on in Clifton, but something's got to give. Hugs Huggs was even there yesterday, he should have taken over the second half. West Virginia beat Cincinnati sixty three to fifty. So Wes Miller's team has now lost four in a row, eight of ten, and they're twelve and nine, Willie and sinking in the Big twelve like the Titanic at two and eight.
Speaker 4: Well, segment.
Speaker 1: All I can say about Wes Miller is never had a head coaching job. I'm sorry, never never had a head coaching job before. And he's not doing real well right now. It's not Miller time on the UC campus, and according to these are not the best of times in Bearcat Land.
Speaker 4: Is that correct? That is correct?
Speaker 10: They shot just thirty one percent for the game and trailed by twenty two points at one point into the Mountaineers at home.
Speaker 4: Correct. They said fans were leaving with nine and a half minutes to go in the game. They've had it.
Speaker 1: What does UC do when you got a drizzle that's a fizzle?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 10: They got They play at UCF on Wednesday night, So we'll see what happens with What will Miller make it through the end of the season. Only your cousin John Cunningham knows for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to John about giving a kid another month or so and then pull the plug on him. The problem is, you see, would owe them about fifteen million dollars of real money.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I would be fired for that. Would you be fired for fifteen million?
Speaker 10: Auburn remains a unanimous number one in this week's AP Top twenty five. Duke second, Alabama third, Purdue is seventh. Kentucky falls two spots to fourteenth. How about coach cal coming into rough Barna booed by Big Blue Nation and the Razorbacks coming away with a victory Saturday night?
Speaker 4: You talking about the royal Blue rump?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 1: And did Kentucky win the next night or two nights later? They just went and kicked. But yeah, for that game, they just clutched. I don't understand it.
Speaker 10: Red's pitchers and catchers report to Goodyear Arizona Training Camp Willy one week from today.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 10: The Stove boys JD, Josh and Mort and also Chris right now loading up the equipment truck. That bad boy makes its eight eighteen hundred mile trek starting tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Back to Red's opening day now is only about six and a half weeks away. That's right, I'll be holy, I'm getting my opening remarks already together. I talked to Karen Kraft of the Reds, Yeah, and Bob Cassillini. They like to maybe change the topic a little bit to something else less in store.
Speaker 10: I may do that Star defensive in the National Football League Star defensive end Miles Garrett, the NFL's reigning defensive Player of the Year, is requested a trade from the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 1: How about him coming to Cincinnati segment.
Speaker 4: With Trey Hendrickson and him.
Speaker 10: That's that Burrow Chase and Tea in the house, Willie, they would not lose a game for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope, Miles. I mean, if you were in Cleveland when you want to leave.
Speaker 10: Yeah, before this, the Chiefs getting ready to meet the Eagles. Since Sunday night and Super Bowl fifty nine, the action right here on seven hundred WLW segment.
Speaker 1: I can't believe pitchers and catchers report next week.
Speaker 4: Think about that?
Speaker 10: I know, and in what two weeks from Saturday they play their first Cactus League game.
Speaker 4: I'm sure against Cleveland.
Speaker 1: When was the last time Barcott Basketball was this bad, this low? I can't I can't remember.
Speaker 10: Uh look look at look at the team. Look at the team up up until really big twelve play. I mean they were they were doing all right, they were ranked. I mean, they were the they either would talk of the town after that. I mean a Crosstown shootout. What's a month into the season. But they were playing for very darn good, and all of a sudden, now they have hit the skids in the Big twelve and it's like, I mean, there's just no contest.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I got Gordy Snyder standing by about the Marty gral Or Sloaney, all right, the king One time I told Gordy, I will come back one or two more times segment. Would you be one of my pages, one of my princes.
Speaker 4: It would be an honor. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Get me out of the Student's Report. Gordy Snyder is standing.
Speaker 10: By Willi and Utter of the Reds and Pitchers. One week from today at spring training camp. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report.
Speaker 1: The whole town's battie about Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: What a team?
Speaker 9: What a team?
Speaker 11: He w a team?
Speaker 1: Not good for Martin how about Whaley? I got a text here from a buddy of mine. How about Whalen and Willie?
Speaker 10: Whalen and Willie no better combination than that? On seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the thirty fourth annual Marty graw Bendefitting a Home as Kids in Northern Kentucky is happening on fact Tuesday, February the eighteenth, from six thirty to ten. The chairman and chief bottle washer thereof is Gordy Snyder, a great humanitarian, also a great Kentucky and a great hotel owner, et cetera. And Gordy Snyder welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. When when this was started thirty four years ago, did you have any idea it was gonna metastasize developing and this kind of thing.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable, No.
Speaker 3: Idea, Willie, who to get this big? You know? We started down at the old quality Inn and the ballroom too small for all the people came, so we had to float the band in the pool the very first year we did this. So but Willie, you know a lot about this event from your own personal experiences when you were King and Marge Shaw was your queen.
Speaker 1: What a wonderful times those were. You don't see that.
Speaker 4: Anymore, do you.
Speaker 3: Well, we miss she is king. But Scott's doing a good job, you know. Sheila Gray's doing doing our queen again. And this year we've got the Jester John John Curl from Just one o seven.
Speaker 1: Tiffany Potter will be there, John John will be there, Sarah.
Speaker 4: Lisa will be there, and the money there.
Speaker 1: And I love it when local organizations, knowing local problems deal with them in a local way without a bureaucracy. Explain where the money goes for this great event, the Marty Girl.
Speaker 3: It goes to three agencies. We have Betting House over in Cincinnati, we have Brighton Center over in Newport, and we have Welcome House here in Covington. So it truly is a regional event that spreads across the greater Cincinnati area in Northern Kentucky and.
Speaker 1: The Marti Graus this year is at Northern Kentucky Convention Center. And this is this is something that anybody many tickets are available, there's still and that the money goes and if someone pays the freight, what do you get inside the arena?
Speaker 3: Well, wellie, We're going to have fifty five restaurant and beverage boosts there for everybody. There's a silent option, there's a live ouption, there's all kinds of entertainment, and you know, we have a Marti Group parade, as you know. And it seems like every year the classeromen start throwing buns. It's got white floating through. But the food is great. I mean, we've got everything from Allen's Cafe, Jumbliath Blinker is doing Portinoline. We've got City Barbecue there doing their beef brisket. We've got eighteen of Theraticin doing lobster mac and cheese, and Greater Cincinnati Retail Baker Association coming to do their big kincake. We've got Mepole's Marinara by Governor's House. We've got Putters will be there, the glut Girls will be there, Bonas Cajun Wings Izzies will be there with the Ruben Sandwich. Luigi is going to be there with Creole Lasagna. I mean, it just goes on and on. I can't I can't name them all. Then I'll tell you there's if you can't fill up on food and have a great time there. You can't do it anywhere.
Speaker 1: The fun, the food, the interactions. Hundreds of people show up and tickets go from one hundred dollars to ten thousand. For detailed information, and let me send people to the website, which is Marty Grawl twenty twenty five dot org, Marti Grawl twenty twenty five dot org. And the Gordy Snyder. You're the best, and I'm glad it's gonna happen. Keep it going every year. Maybe one more time, maybe I will show up, maybe be co king with Scott Sloan, and maybe we'll get Shari Polow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can move, you can move, Scott.
Speaker 1: He is kind of a gesture anyway, isn't he.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy. He does it for us every years, you know, and he's been great, and she has been great, and you were great. You're a great American. Bill.
Speaker 1: Well, we want to thank of course, Scott Sloan, Sheila Gray, Tiffany Potter, John John, Sarah Lease and the Marty Girl benefits homeless kids and Cincinnati in Northern Kentucky once again. Marty Graw twenty twenty five dot Orgon Gordy Snodder, You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Gordy, thanks for promoting the event.
Speaker 3: Bill, We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: God bless you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more news is next at Hrome of the Red's News Radio seven hundred WULW. Billy cunning you have a great American one of my favorite commentators on townhall dot com and says Dot Powell to call him up. On Sunday yesterday, the headline is does President Trump have it right on TikTok? And the article seems to say the President Trump, and he's a great supporter as I am, may have it wrong on TikTok. So once again, Scott Powell, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Scott Powell, you have a you really have a great column up. I read it first at town hall dot com. Does President Trump have it wrong about TikTok? And can you tell the American people what you mean by the column? Then we'll talk about these specifics.
Speaker 11: Well, most people think of TikTok. Of course, adults don't use TikTok as much as the younger generations do. But TikTok is a is a forum where people can create videos that have a that are very short. They're short and snappy, and sometimes they're you know, they're controversial, sometimes they're they come in different formats. But because of the because the Chinese have cultivated this this medium to get people addicted, if you will, Young people that they you know, they get stimulated by a video and so they want to see the next TikTok and the next TikTok, you know, and twenty minutes or half an hour goes by and they've they've been watching, you know, consecutive TikTok videos. Now, excuse me, some of these are you know, are just they're not necessarily harmful in and of themselves, but you know, TikTok has used the forum to aggregate information on users. When people download the TikTok app onto their phone, and there are about one hundred and seventy million Americans who have downloaded TikTok, that's a huge number, that's half the population. Then then the Chinese are able to basically roam around everything in your phone, getting all your contact information, your passwords, your banking whatever is there that it ends up on a Chinese server. And then when times come where the Chinese want to do something in America, they want to mobilize a riot, Let's say they can go through the database, you know, geographically, by the proclivities of the user, and basically be able to target an ideal audience to get mobilized about a cause. And I think it was really illustrated, perhaps best recently after Nizrael was invaded on October seventh of twenty twenty three by Hamas. Wasn't it kind of surprising that within months there were all these demonstrations on college and university campuses across the country in simultaneous, yes, simultaneously in favor of the Hamas terrorist organization. They are terrorists, And you know, people may not think favorably of Israel, but by and large most Americans recognize that there is not much, Uh, there's a huge difference between these two. You know, Hamas being a terrorist organization in the israelis being a pretty robust democracy with a lot of diversity. So how was it that all these campus movements for Hamas had all got mobilized. Well, it turns out that TikTok played a big role. It's you know, it's it's really amazing that that we have allowed this to happen. So Donald Trump learned about the political nature of TikTok at the end of his first term and he he banned it. He wanted to see it banned, but it actually didn't go into effect and it was or or it was protested and it can't and it was up to the Biden administration, UH to put it out of action. In the Biden administration sort of sat on it. And now it's now it's in the once again. It's in the in the in the political court, and Donald Trump has given it a seventy five day grace period to restructure itself. And I'm dubious that you really can restructure TikTok. Frankly.
Speaker 1: In fact, part of your column you say the fall And according to Sam fat as a twenty year veteran of the CIA, TikTok is four or five times more intrusive than Facebook and harvesting data from Americans who have downloaded the app, and that means they have all kinds of information emails, text accounts, banking account numbers, other information gets sucked out of devices, ends up on servers in China. And the malware problem which is existing in all of our electrical grid, banking systems, car loans, et cetera. The Chinese have infiltrated every important aspect and they could really shut down our economy. And you point out in your column about the fighting philosophies of the old which is win without firing a shot. It's the art of war which elaborates on various approaches to deception in order to defeat the enemy without shooting. And I think the American military after nineteen ninety one Persian Golf War one, the Chinese said, you know what, we can't defeat this entity on the battlefield. Let's get them on drugs. Let's take down through malware every important business system in the country, which they have the ability to do. Let's send air balloons all over the country that divide did not shoot down. Let's have five thousand of our students every month go into American universities, and let's buy up land around military bases. And then let's create this TikTok app which downloads his information. So when George Floyd did what George Floyd did in Minneapolis, all of a sudden, one hundred American cities began to burn because TikTok was activated, and so the question is this, Scott Powell, can it even be stopped?
Speaker 4: At this point?
Speaker 1: Here we are in February of twenty twenty five, and I guess the resident's got about another sixty days or so. Can it be stopped? Your column seems to indicate maybe not.
Speaker 11: Well, I think it can be stopped. The question is would we really ban it and eliminate it from the American culture or would we try to restructure it. We certainly can't have a Chinese partner, and why and why would we? Why would we want to even.
Speaker 3: Try to do that.
Speaker 11: No, it's fabricated, it's designed by the Chinese, it probably has back doors in it. So I just don't know if it could be successfully done. So when in doubt, don't take a chance. Ban TikTok from from America, from being able to operate in America. And if someone wants to, you know, create a look alike to TikTok. And there are companies. I think Triller is one such company that could actually fill the gap. But not I'm not worried about that. We've got to protect our culture. We've got to protect young people from being indoctrinated and TikTok is a medium that is being used by our avowed enemy China to demoralize young Americans to think ill of America and to be naive about China. You know, an important part of Chinese unrestricted warfare against US is to deceive Americans into believing that mainland China is just a normal state, a country that honors international norms. And the net result of some two generations of this deception warfare has been a psychological disarmament of the United States. I mean, most people don't think ill of China.
Speaker 8: No, I do.
Speaker 1: I think the government, not the people, but the government. Yes, people know, we always.
Speaker 11: Have to differentiate between the government and the people. The Chinese people, for the most part, are wonderful people. It is the CCP, the Communist Party of China, that is the great threat to America.
Speaker 1: You say about the George Floyd riots, TikTok had so much accurate information on individual Americans through their many years of data collection, TikTok decision makers are able to target likely rioters with certain TikTok information that was partially false mainly lies. They also provide a professional advice on how to do maximum damage while keeping the perpetrator safe from being arrested, and then you go on to talk about the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine. So I found this unbelievable. Another speaker, Grant Neusham, a retired colonel US Marine Corps Semperifi, focus on CPC's use of the TikTok doing doctrinate US military. Explain what they're doing to our military. Of course, militaries comprised mainly of young Americans between eighteen and thirty five years old. What's the Chinese doing with the military.
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, let's look at the size of our military that are being targeted. It's about there's about one point three million active duty troops in seven hundred and sixty eight thousand National Garden Reserve members as well as the new recruits. But as you point out, Nusham concluded by noting that you just have to manipulate the military a little bit to make a military much less effective. So, Uh, the Chinese are are very crafty, and they are looking for any entry point, any weakness, and once they're in there, they can affect. Uh, they can affect the military military capability. I mean, we've we're now in one of the worst places we've been in with after the four years of Biden, because the military became so demoralized. You know, we had the the UH travesty, the botched you know, UH retreat from Afghanistan, and then we introduced DEI and critical race theory to all the military branches, and this, you know, this did more to demoralize people in the military, and it and it became known outside of the military that the military, you don't want to go into the military. You don't want to go into such a place where you'll be you know, uh, where you'll be subject to propaganda and manipulation and indoctrination and critical race theory. So anyway, it's great that we have a new day with Trump and a lot of this is being corrected as we speak, and it couldn't come soon enough.
Speaker 1: Frankly, talk about the ways Chinas think they're going to defeat us.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 1: Economically, we're told within five or six years, the Chinese are the same economy that we have. They have a trillion dollar plus deficit when it comes to trade between US and China. They have a trillion dollars of our dollars. Our products can't get to China. Their products come into this country. They're building a huge factory in Mexico to produce these electric vehicles, hoping that Trump will leave office in four years. They can flood the country with them. So they want to take us down economically. They want to take down our power grid. Or we might recall a few months ago there was a Ford motor Dealers had a tear parable time going online because of malware to make deals be consummated online. They couldn't do that. They can take down the banking systems, take down the power grid. In addition to that, on the southern border, they're coming across with fentanyl. I have a guest coming up later to talk about what they're doing with fentanyl on the southern border.
Speaker 4: So it is not meeting us directly.
Speaker 1: It's using the philosophy, the fighting philosophy, the art of war, about various approaches to a strategic deception to defeat America without firing a shot. And right now, the majority of young Americans come out of college hating the country, hating the way it was founded. Then they get into companies or in the government with DEI principles everywhere, and you're coming out out thinking this country's not worth fighting for. And the answer is, this is the most mortal threat to our continuance as a great nation, so much worse than the USSR, which was never an economic power, only a missile power. And Russia continues to puts along. But the Chinese right now are changing the minds of our kids minds the mush there and and dooctrinate them through TikTok with anti American propaganda. When a terrible event takes place in some city, it becomes a race event all over the country. When the Hamas, who are murderers, kill two thousand or so innocent Israelis, suddenly we're training innocent Israelis in exchange for one hundred or one thousand murderers from Amas. Everywhere I look, I see great challenges. The present danger is unbelievable. And you have in your column here that that they've harvested this information. And what can be done to get the information back? Is the answer? Nothing can be done. You have to eliminate the act.
Speaker 11: I don't think you can get the information back. What when you do is stop the flow of information and then stop the You know the use of TikTok in America is because they use that information through the TikTok system, you know, to to brainwash and propagandize the users of TikTok in this country. So let's let's just cut it off. And I think Trump needs, we need to put pressure on Donald Trump. He's you know, he he heard that TikTok was used successfully to mobilize the youth vote for him in the November fifth election. It's probably true, but this is this is how TikTok will operate. They will throw you a bone of doing something that's good for you, good for your you know, your country, or good for a candidate in a country, and then we kind of let our guard down. Well it's it's not really Chinese propaganda. Uh, look what they've done to help Donald Trump get elected. Well, they they're pretty confident that if they can, if the same trends can stay in place, that we're going to be a defeated nation and they're going to be the ascendant nation in a matter of five years or so.
Speaker 1: And Scott Poull, lastly, what they're doing in Panama Canal when you read I thought in the beginning, Jimmy Carter, those of us around at the time, the tens of thousands of lives that were lost. They're billions of dollars. We built the canal, Jimmy Carter gave it away, and here we are forty some years later, and now the Chinese control the canal, the management of the canals through the Chinese. They go to Peru and other countries on the western shore of South America build magnificent ports that they control. They also could with a snap of their fingers, stop the war in Ukraine by telling Russia that said, Vladimir, you're done. They want to control the Philippines, Australia. This is the most serious threat to America since the British burned the White House in like eighteen fourteen, in the War of eighteen twelve. I read this and I'm thinking, you've got to be kidding me. And most of the American people don't know the facts about the Panama Canal, about what they're what the Chinese are doing there in the Panama Canal. And this is a brutal regime who couldn't care less about civil rights. They do to the to the Wigers, which is which is an obliteration of the Wigers, a Muslim sect in China, and the Chinese government controls as much as they can and they're not going to stop. Jijaping can go away. But guess what, the next leader will have the same attitude. And it is you put TikTok and your column is great in town hall dot com about it.
Speaker 4: But this is one of many things they're doing. Correct.
Speaker 11: Oh, absolutely no. They have an approach known as unrestricted warfare. Unrestricted in other words, there's nothing off the table in the warfare that they're conducting against us. They will use trade, they will use economic warfare, they will use fentanyl, they will use cyber attacks. I mean, Chris Ray admitted, you know, the former FBI director is on record telling us that that the cyber attacks China commits against the United States are are I forget whether he said one hundred times greater than all the other cyber attacks of other nations in the world. In other words, the focus of the Chinese is to destroy America, to undermine America. And they've done a very good job. And and so we've we've got to wake up to that, recognize that we've got to really change. You know, we've gotten out of the business of promoting, of educating people. Is let's say, in a hostile country like China, and it's hostile on the government level, the Chinese people could be turned against their own regime if they if they were educated about the virtues of liberty outside of China. I mean, these people live under a totalitarian system and happiness.
Speaker 1: Scott Powell, the column is great under restraint. Did warfare against our country economically by drugs, by human trafficking, by TikTok, by the trade deficit, et cetera. We got to run Scott Powell once again. It's all over a town hall dot com. Scott Powell, You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Scott, Thank you Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up and more Bill cunning in the Great American Live at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLD.
Speaker 12: Are you distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at Don't Cry Cryo. We understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber. We'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package, we'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry cry o.
Speaker 8: Where am I? Oh?
Speaker 4: Please tell me it's over. Wait, something isn't right.
Speaker 13: This is your captain Elon Musk. I want to be the first one to welcome you to Mars. Sorry, Donald Trump Junior was just elected president and he deported all don't cry cry o customers to Mars.
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 8: Quiet?
Speaker 1: Don't try its cry o. And later on we may play a little bit from Harry Inton, the poster at CNN telling Brown and Brianna Taylor in the morning on Friday how popular Donald Trump's policies are. And today he's kicking ass, like mister asked, Mexico's going this way, Canada's going that way. Coma's Red John is in trouble locking out US AID workers. It's unbelievable, saving money and representing the American values segment your.
Speaker 10: Reaction, and all he's doing is helping people. You know, he's done more in what less than two weeks and Biden and Obama did in twelve years. It's unbelievable, wonderful. He's on TV again today. It's like he's just and he's taken questions. You think Biden would do that. No, no, he didn't take questions from nobody. I think Harris, what about that was his seventh string quarterback play in the Super Bowl. Then goes Joe Biden didn't get out earlier.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: If Joe Biden had gotten out two years ahead of time and kept his promise which he doesn't make him a one term president, and the Democrats had primaries tether and fro, it still would have been damn near impossible to beat Donald Trump because the status of the country. But the Democrats would have had a better shot than someone like Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz.
Speaker 4: Both of them are dysfunctional.
Speaker 2: Segment.
Speaker 1: Get me into the Stude report?
Speaker 10: Will he the Studge Report is approach service of your local tame Star Heating in air conditioning dealers temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and their solutions five one, three, three, six, seven h e A T spots. It's hot outside today, move almost seventy, Get at the ac R gun eyed pool and let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's swim. Let's see well he reads update.
Speaker 10: Reds pitchers and catchers report to Goodyear Arizona training camp one week from today. The equipment truck is being loaded up and heads at Heads West tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Andy Mack College Basketball, Auburn remains a unanimous number one in this week's AP Top twenty five. Duke is second, Alabama third, produce seventh. Kentucky faults two spots to fourteenth. That's because of Coach col and the Razorbacks coming into Rupp Arena and beating Big Blue Nation and the Wildcats Saturday night at Roupp Arena.
Speaker 4: Louisvill's twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Starger cow now cow now is in.
Speaker 4: Little Rock Star defensive end.
Speaker 10: Miles Garrett has requested a trade from the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 4: Haven't we flame him one bit? Haven't we all? Let's see also the Super Bowl coming up Sunday.
Speaker 10: Willie Eagles and Chiefs go at it and we'll have all the actions Sunday right here on seven hundred WLW. Xavier's back in action tomorrow night, hosting Georgetown Sean Berller Show at seven and fifty five KRC. The Cincinnati Bearcats sinking very quickly in the and the West, losing four to row eight of ten, two and eight.
Speaker 4: Now into Big twelve. The Bearcats are at UCF on Wednesday night. What about Wes is the time? My name is West? Don't give me in this message? I have no idea. Welly, that's it.
Speaker 10: They got They got problems now in Clifton, it's going crazy. Call your cousin, John Cunningham.
Speaker 1: I get old of John. I'll check him out. But I don't know who's in more trouble, the U SEE football coach Saderfield or the UC basketball coach Miller. Who's in more trouble?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, Miller's not winning now in Saderfield. You know he's signing players up.
Speaker 14: But who knows? I mean who we'll throw it in. I watch this looking for an open teammate, lobs it in. Caught him the wing by Foster, here's swayin top of the key to Freemantle, wide open three.
Speaker 6: It is no good.
Speaker 14: Cincinnati wins sixty eight to sixty.
Speaker 4: Order is restored.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Clifton, the biblical cross Town Championship that's taking place.
Speaker 4: What a great game both teams, probably a game defensively.
Speaker 5: Both teams showed out for their respective schools.
Speaker 14: And for the first time in thirty seven years and ten months, the Bearcats win a close game against Xavier. The last time Cincinnati won by six or fewer points January of nineteen eighty seven, they had lost thirteen straits decided by six or less to the Musketeers. They rallied from seven down in the final eight minutes and win it sixty eight sixty five as a three pointer to Fource overtime by Zach Fremantle was no good, allowing Cincinnati to hold on and win.
Speaker 1: That was the glory days there now both teams on opposite directions. Now, who is the coach at uc in nineteen eighty seven segment? I'll ask you with the president, and who was the coach in eighty seven? That beats Xavier six points or less? It's been since, you know, thirty five six years Catlet coach. It was either Gail Catlet. I think it might have been Tony Yates, but I'm not sure, but either But then they got to beat U see's got to go to Xavier and try to beat them next year. Well that's been a long time since you see he's beaten Xavier. But after that loss, it looks like Xavier got better and you see got worse.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, right now, the only teams around here is Mammy going to the dance, the Miami RedHawks under Travis Steel, and the Wildcats, maybe the Buck I mean, if Buckeye say they're not, they're kind of so so everybody else's. I mean, NKU snapped their long losing streak Saturday.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean, it's it's I don't know.
Speaker 10: Maybe they'll wake up, will he Maybe they got a month ago, they got a month to go for the before the big for the conference tournaments and then the Big Dance.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens, you see. I mean, I don't think you see is this bad? I mean right now, if they played Miami in Oxford, Miami would be a favorite. If they played n K U I think they beat n K you earlier in the year, but right now there's not a worse basketball team and college wise and UC.
Speaker 10: And why why have they gone downhill like this ever since? What the Big Twelve? The Big Twelve started?
Speaker 1: Well, tell me that the longer you're with Sean Miller, the better you get. The longer you're with Wes Miller, the worse you get. And so you would hope in February in March is when U SI Xavier would show up and do something. UC is getting worse, Savior is getting better, and Sean Miller can cry. Savior's got a favorable schedule coming up. All they got to do is win starting tomorrow night in Georgetown. They still got Providence. What twice they got seat in hall one more time? They got the poll here right or there. I think it's I think it's I think it's here.
Speaker 10: I mean, I mean, you know, you got a whole month there of maybe reeling off six or seven or eight in a row, and see what happens.
Speaker 4: You gotta keep talking about the Red segment, the Reds well done any better?
Speaker 10: Net Willie that the Reds pitchers and catchers one week from today and the equipment truck is being loaded up as we speak at Great American Ballpark, and off it goes tomorrow and an eighteen hundred mile trek from Cincinnati, Ohio to Goodyear, Arizona.
Speaker 1: And second, I want to share with you a couple of sentences from the FAA website when they're recruiting new air traffic controllers.
Speaker 4: This is four months ago. Quote.
Speaker 1: Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the federal government is a matter of policy, is identified for special emphasis and recruitment and hiring. They include those without hearing, vision, those have missing extremities, partial paralysis, come complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability, and dwarf ism quote unquote. So if you have one of those segment, they will hire you as an air traffic controller. The problem is you got to go through a two year program in Oklahoma City and a lot a lot wash out. Because if you can't see, can't hear, you don't have any extremities, you have severe intellectual disabilities, you have psychiatric problems, and you're a dwarf.
Speaker 4: You're not likely to make it. Would you agree?
Speaker 10: I would say so, and I represented I know you didn't watch the Grammys last night, or did you?
Speaker 4: I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 10: Well, I was looking on the phone last night and at the at home, and all of a sudden, I'm sitting there and I looked at this. I looked at Kanye. Have you seen the video of Kanye West and his wife?
Speaker 4: She's naked?
Speaker 10: Yeah, And he wasn't even invited. They threw him out, but he shows up. He's not even invited. I'm going, And then she's got that. I mean, there's a couple of people around here. I heard got that, got that kind of a dress. And then how about and then how about Will Smith's kid? Did you see that picture? No, I didn't see that one. He's got he's got a like a he's wearing a house on his head, A house, a house. Just look look google it. What do you mean a house? It's it's like a it's like a it's like a I can't describe it. It's it's like a regular house. That's like a hat on his head. It looks like the house of It looks like the house of the Adams family. But I'm going, I'm going, what what is going on out there?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kanye West, the former husband of Kim Kardashian, wasn't invited, right. He shows up, crashes the party, literally has his wife with him in a mink coat.
Speaker 4: Mink coat. She had no clothes on. Correct, zero none, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: At the end segment at.
Speaker 1: One o'clock, I'm up, I'm watching it, they had fifty to sixty young attractive women scannily clad, bumping and grinding on each other on the stage. At the conclusion, I guess they're in the safe harbor. And that represents music in America today.
Speaker 8: So this went.
Speaker 4: This went from eight o'clock until one in the morning. It was over a little before one. I'm glad I missed it.
Speaker 1: No, bet, what time do you get up in the morning. I'd rather watched the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's another one. I don't know what to tell you, So I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what to say.
Speaker 10: Grabs to Cody Roose he's the undisputed champion, beating Kevin Owens. Jay Uso Yeat wins the Men's Royal Rumble. Charlotte Flair won the Women's Royal Rumble.
Speaker 1: Brick Flair is still alive. I got a text from Russ Jackson, the Great Russ Jackson quote. A website describes Smith the Kid as wearing a castle, had a castle on his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you got to see the picture to believe it. I thought, what worl tra matter with him?
Speaker 10: And look, it looks like it's like a house or a castle that's on his head, and his sisters standing there. Of course he hardly got anything on either, so I mean, you know, but he's just standing there with this thing on his head, and it's a it's like attached at the bottom of his of his right below his chin, like a like a winter hat.
Speaker 4: I'm going, I mean, I don't know. I mean, I I somebody, I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: These aren't This isn't exactly the sixties or seventies or eighties anymore.
Speaker 4: It's not you got that for sure.
Speaker 1: It's naked women scannily clad, right, the castles on their head.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 10: And Tate and Tata didn't win. That's unbelievable, Andy Mack, you want nothing, right, I don't think so. And Beyonce he got the Big Award for being in a Western cowboy or something. Yeah, I don't get it. She rode in on a horse. I think his name was jay z So I don't know what to tell you, but Tate got a case.
Speaker 4: Of the goo goo.
Speaker 10: By the way, the Res traded Casey Lugomina, a pitcher to the Mariners for cash. They just they just I think they just defad him the other day. Cash They got cash with cash like you know that? What's okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be investigating soon, segment. Get me out of the stud's report.
Speaker 4: Will he? And unter?
Speaker 10: Of an absolutely beautiful day here at the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 8: All I should be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he brought that up because I got a call into him. He's got a big pow wow at four o'clock, okay, and I want him to come on with me in a day or two, okay.
Speaker 4: Talk about the.
Speaker 1: Money for the Cleveland Dome stadium south of the city of Cleveland. Get that kind of money. Why don't we get that kind of money?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Now, we got the New York firm working between the commissioners and the Brown family for the Bengals, right, and if they get the money, we should get more money than they get.
Speaker 4: Would you agree, I was say so yes, one thousand percent. That's not good.
Speaker 10: I mean the Handsoms Handsoms are moving out right, the Bengals are staying like. It's not like the Bengals are going to Westchester, the Warren County. I mean I talked to David Young and no one, no one around us has five hundred million dollars to put into a brand new Bengal stadium. It doesn't exist, right, So I don't know what to tell you. But we got all hell breaking loose segment.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to tell you either.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should apply to become an air traffic controller. You'd be fine, by the way, persons with disabilities that can do magnificent work in other government agencies. Correct, probably not or anything air traffic controller.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, what the best and the brightest you can see and hear?
Speaker 4: And I don't have psychiatric problems.
Speaker 1: And I've represented dwarfs before and I have respect for them. There's nothing wrong with their mind at all. Their body might be it's short, but let's face it, they have minds. But to put Dwarfism with these other disabilities, I don't think it's right.
Speaker 4: It's just my opinion very much. Let's continue with more coming up next.
Speaker 1: To his news and getting ready for Reds Baseball starting in about a week when pitchers and catchers report live at your home of the Reds. News Radio seven hundred WULW