Speaker 1: I would say on average, we're looking at seventy to eighty percent of the show is aliens, mysteries, secrets. It sounds as though somebody's cooking in a stove. Are you cooking on a stove, Eddie. I'm here like a lot of metal. I don't know why I'm hearing metal slamming against a stove. I'm hearing bumping around. It's uh, maybe it's coming from Zoro Ranch where they're cooking Zoro. Maybe absolutely, Maybe that's where they're cooking people and that's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah, good evening, Walder, good morning.
Speaker 1: You sound like doctor Sky's son.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he'd appreciate that. Oh yeah, maybe that could be. I would be about that. I think.
Speaker 1: I think if we were smart, you would perpetuate that rumor.
Speaker 2: I think that's what you might get him into trouble.
Speaker 1: No, no, won't get him into You're in the same geography, You're in the same general geography and the minds of people from the Northeast. You're, in fact, in exactly the same place in the minds of people in the Northeast, and you both of you have only one body of knowledge. Oh there's another phone call that's gonna go away, and we we you have the same body of knowledge. You really can't talk about anything else except this stuff, and you have a similar passion.
Speaker 2: I would say, I'm very passionate about this. You know what drives all of that. And I think it's important to note that we spend in an ordinate amount of time looking at things and try to discern whether or not they're true or not true. And it's my job this evening and any evening that I'm here with you, Walter, to talk about the mysteries, right, that just perpetuate themselves, and we try to figure out exactly what is and exactly is yet another example of that with Madeline McCann and six years ago, I think in all of this, Madeleine McCann is the young three year old who disappeared in Portugal. This was, you know, two thousand and seven. Hard to believe it's, you know, this long ago, but it is. It's been a good seventeen years. And go back to mayther two thousand and seven, a resort on the Portuguese coast called Pria de Luce. Right, Mom and Dad walked down to the tapas bar and joined themselves for dinner. The kids are asleep, kids plural, back at the apartment about eighty feet away or excuse me, eighty meters away, I should say, not feet. They come back to check and the bed is empty. Three year old little girl Madeline is gone. Nobody's been charged. Nineteen years later, I mean, this is incredible.
Speaker 1: That is incredible. And what tell us if you remember what happened exactly when they discovered that little girl was missing.
Speaker 2: Well, you go and you look at them going back after dinner to go check. They went in shifts and find it that she was gone, and she's there with her two siblings in the room in the initial check, and then the second go around she is not there. It's incredible because they were so close, so immediately adjacent. They're drinking, they're having fun at the wine bar. And once that happens, the Portuguese police are immediately notified, and it's a whole system, the whole investigation that gets fouled up. It just feels as if something has gone wrong, not just with the McCanns, but also the police department, and they can't really figure out, you know, how this little girl is. You know automatically missing. So here we are nineteen years later. I don't want to recant every detail about that evening because so much of it has become murky, is especially the thirteen years where nobody which was even a suspect. And you fast forward to June of twenty twenty, a prosecutor in the German city of Brunswick, Hans Christian Wolters, steps up to a microphone and drops a bomb out of nowhere. No one's expecting this, and he finally says, after all this out of nowhere, we have a suspect, right, and we know that madel mccannon is dead and we know who killed her. The name of the man is Christian Bruckner Okay or Bruckner forty nine years old today Okay German national convicted rapist, convicted pedophile, was living about a mile from the MCCA apartment in the Old Garb in two thousand and seven in a camper van, running drugs. Okay, up to no good essentially all right, So here's this piece that put him at the top of the list. And on the night that Madeline vanished, a cell phone linked to him ping the tower, as often happens in many of these investigations, but ping the tower serving the Ocean Club resort where they were staying. The next day he de registers one of his cars. His Jaguar was reregistered to a new owner within twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Who was Wait one second, do you know who the new owner was?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Could it have been an accomplice or was it just a sale?
Speaker 2: I think it was just a sale. The speed of it all is what's very suspect not to mention in a camper van. Yeah, so Wolters, the prosecutor. Wolters told the BBC back in December of twenty twenty six months after all this quote says, if you knew the evidence we had, you would come to the same conclusion that I do. What you have what evidence? Six years later, we still don't know what most of the evidence is. He says he's holding it back for tactical reasons. But here's what is on the public record. So two witnesses, Witness number one Helge Bushing, ran with Bruckner in the algav drug scene, told German investigators that at like a musical festival in Spain when you're after medaline vanished. Bruckner said of her quote she didn't scream bushing is in the German Witness Protection even today, just for that witness number two. I hope I pronounced this name correctly. Natschke Miftari seventeen years old when she met Bruckner back in twenty thirteen. He was more than double her age, running a candy kiosk in Brunswick. She was with him about a year and this is what she told the German police later, early twenty fourteen party at their flat, guests asked Ructor about the mechanic caase, he goes silent, guest leave, She presses him, and here word forward is what she says. He told her I know about Maddie. I was near the hotel at the time. I was living in the area at the time. I'm not going to say anything more. I'm not a stupid guy.
Speaker 1: I am a businessman, a businessman, a business I had not a monkey I'm what monkey business is that.
Speaker 2: I'm a businessman. So yeah. A year into the relationship, she says she found child sexual abuse material on his laptop, confronted him, He beats her, She falls down the stairs. Police raided the hireflat recovered get this Walter three hundred and ninety one child abuse photographs in sixty eight videos, including footage of him abusing a previous girlfriend's five year old daughter. That is the Man German prosecutors say took madel to McCann So so why isn't he in a cell tonight? Well, Bruckner goes Becka. In twenty twenty four, he goes on trial in Brunsnick, but not for Madeline, for other unrelated sex offenses. I think there was four or five of them, allegedly all committed in particle between two thousand and twenty seventeen, same time frame, different victims and prosecutors want fifteen years. Fast forward to about October of twenty twenty four. A judge acquits him on all five of those accounts, says the evidence is insufficient, so that verdict has nothing to do with a mccannic case. But the timing is really devastating in all of this, particularly since the lead investigator says in all of this that if you knew, we knew, you would basically be able to convict him, but yet has still yet to come forward with it, because Brookner was already finishing a seven year sentence for a two thousand and five rape of a seventy two year old American tourist in the same exact place prior don't lose Portugal one mile from more Matteline Vanish and that sentence ends last year September twenty twenty five, so prosecutors race the clock. They file a garrant appeal. In all this, an anonymous woman shows up, pays off Bruckner's finds money that could have been held in past January, and the Germans lose all. The prosecutors lose all their fallback on all this. So after that happens in the prison in northern Germany, a black cowardy drives out. Christian Bruckner is now a free man, so fitted with an electronic ankle moditor, now two officers basically assigned to protect him. He gets death threats. Now he's turning into the victims. For weeks he slept in a public park in the city of a German city, Okay, and now just six months ago in February of twenty twenty six, he has now moved into social housing, reportedly a flat near a school, which has now caused another round of local protests where they will not let him sleep even tonight, and that's exactly where he is. Here's where these investigations stand as of two day, okay, and it's all over TikTok. It's all over everywhere. In fact, there's a woman claiming to say that she is then ascann.
Speaker 1: If it's all over TikTok, it must be true.
Speaker 2: Well that's my job, Walters, the figure out what is and what isn't, because you gotta you know, everyone's looking to see how they can sort of get some sort of attention. So the prosecutor Walters says that he remains quote not just our number one suspect, but he's our only suspect. Okay. In Britain Scotland yards Operation Grange is now still open. In all of this, they have got three full time officers on this. And here's the part that kind of makes me crazy. The Brits, where the McCanns are from, are still officially calling this a missing person inquiry. So it's a murder in Germany and in Britain they're calling it a missing person not a homicide. Same case, two different classifications, two different countries. And back where this all happened in Portugal, all right, he was a formal suspect since April of twenty twenty two. A German Portuguese search of the farm buildings this is the big part near prior to Louse, was conducted just this past June. Nothing publicly announced, but they dug up everything everything. Yet we have no information as to actually as what happened. So the federal prosecutor back in Germany filed a forty four page report in the Federal Court of Justice asking the High Court to quash the twenty twenty four acquittal and reopened the case, and that pealed right as of today, is still pending. That's where we are.
Speaker 1: We have three different jurisdictions, three different countries, filing three different sets of charges with three different consequences.
Speaker 2: Is that right, that's correct? Yeah, I mean nineteen years really no suspect other than him. You have all sorts of money that's been paid, and a man in Germany's that they called the killer of her, essentially well known. He can't even rest, there's protests, he can't sleep anywhere, he goes like he is constantly being berated by the public. And then you have Kate and Jerry mccannon sending out messages annually every New Year's basically saying the ongoing search and quest for knowledge and justice has not stopped and is far from over. We're two decades into this, Walter, everyone's talking about it, and nothing is getting done now.
Speaker 1: Right when that kid disappeared and they realized the kid disappeared, Is it true the mother said they got her.
Speaker 2: There's many things. She wrote a book and there are many different quotes. I don't know that she said that specifically. Okay, I know that she was considered along with her husband for the shortest time upfront and then dismissed as a suspect. Her and her husband were both implicated. So but that all washed out. Well.
Speaker 1: It is the ultimate parent nightmare that you go out for a couple hours of relaxation, you make the mistake of leaving your kids without a babysitter, even though the hotel had free babysitters, volunteered babysitters, and they left without a babysitter. So there's a guilt level number one. Then you come home and there's no babysitter. That is the ultimate health for any parent, especially when you've got a kid that young, that defenseless, and you and I have more to discuss. Stand by Ross Walter Sterling with Ross Coulthard, who's a great broadcaster, journalist, investigator, a man of mystery in New Mexico near the Zoro Ranch. Couldn't be better positioned, You really couldn't be. This is the other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Network, the.
Speaker 2: Other side of the money.
Speaker 1: That's a jingle we had made just for you, Eddie. I help you appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate it, Walter, I appreciate all that very much. Yeah. One of my favorite things about the show is all the the intros and the swinging songs that are.
Speaker 1: William, why don't you cue that up again and play that whenever you can play it again? Okay, I want to hear that again. The money, and doesn't it make you beg the question as to why other talk shows don't overproduce the way we do doesn't Isn't that a chance? Isn't that one of the great mysteries as to why they care so little about their audience that they don't produce the show, that they don't prep.
Speaker 2: The show the money. You've keeping it fresh, that's what you do, Wald, Yeah, I mean I think that's what you and your producers are doing, and there's always some something new. I have to tell you that my young children enjoy it very much.
Speaker 1: How old are those children? Uh?
Speaker 2: I love it in fourteen.
Speaker 1: You are a busy guy.
Speaker 2: I am. You are a busy guy.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other Do you have another mystery you'd like to discuss with us tonight? Because you're in rare form and I respect you.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yes, I do want to talk about a lot of New Mexico stuff that is here, because there's so much here. I don't have one on the ready. Also, Skinwalker Ranch is something that I have been delving into again this week.
Speaker 1: Have you been there?
Speaker 2: It's funny that you should ask. Yeah, in Utah, I have driven past there, but I have not been on the ranch. And you cannot get on the ranch. That is one of the things that How big is that ranch? How big is that?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know how large? Probably i'd probably a section, I would say, I mean it's it's pretty large section in real estate terms, thirty six square miles, so that's pretty Excuse me, that would be a square mile. Excuse me. That township would be thirty six.
Speaker 1: It's pretty big. Yeah, And anymore out of a Zoro ranch, any more meals any more meals out of Zoral ranch.
Speaker 2: Not today, not to night to night. Unfortunately, it's very quiet here. The Truth Commissions doing their investigation. One of the things that we talked about some weeks ago that's getting some new attention is the massacre that happened in Las Vegas, Nevada and Route ninety one back on October first of twenty seventeen. That is definitely hot. And of course Charlie kirk Man I recently returned from Salt Lake City. I'll be there again very soon, as soon as next week at the orm Utah Utah Valley at University. That has just gone explosive. You want to talk about one of the most talked about, bounced around things that no one's taking the official story on, that would be the Charlie kirk thing on the daily. There's new information that's come out and I'll be touching upon that again. Also, this Russian radio that is constantly transmitting recently shut off and then came back on. And with all the consternation that's going on in Ukraine, conflict in the Middle East with Iran, in Israel. The fact that that recently changes something else that I'm also going to touch upon. So lots of mystery, mystery morning coming.
Speaker 1: Out, many mysteries of the morning, many jingles about mysteries. So we're looking at Skinwalker Ranch, the Charlie Kirk assassination. And what was the last thing you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Rute ninety one, ninety one October first, Yeah, twenty seventeen, and I, of course.
Speaker 1: Where you and I realized that it was impossible for one gunman to have killed that many people in that short time. And then, mysteriously, his brother, who was going to explain there was no way his brother could do it, he got arrested for having child pornography, which I'm sure we will find out was planted in his home. All right, Happy the next day, by the way, say it again. The next day it was found. Amazing, you know, amazing, uncanny, uncanny, the coincidences. It's funny how this stuff happens. But tell me about you, of course, tell me about your radio station. Promote your radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah a rockoftalk dot com is the website. Click on there. There's lots of information there on Zoa Ranch, so you can precede you can shoot me an email, which some of you did last night, which was pretty good both on Axon you know, the the body cameras and as well as the flock cameras which all continue to follow up. That's also very you know, hot to the touch. And yeah, you can catch me on the local station here in New Mexico AM sixteen hundred K I v A the Kiva.
Speaker 1: And what's your email that they got in touch with you on? What was the email?
Speaker 2: I just got a rockoftalk dot com and you can contact me any number of ways, and said, just from last night alone Walter on the Axon camera, seventeen different emails and inquiries about what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. That's what the advertiser needs to know. Look at the response that this show gets. Its un believable Ross Ross, Oh my god, Eddie Ragan, thank you for being on the other side of Midnight. Thank you very much.