Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.
Speaker 2: The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been accused of disseminating safe, effective, and money saving health advice. A verdict is in ladies and gentlemen, and the verdict is guilty, guilty as charged. Welcome to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm doctor Bob and I'm here to remind you to become your own best doctor most of the time. Now, we'll be joined a little bit later in the hour by a special guest on a very important topic you'll not want to miss out on. But I thought we would begin this hour discussing the fact that it's being reported that flu cases here in the US are way up right now compared to past years. Now you may have noticed this yourself because you have people around you who are either sick right now, been sick, trying to recover, They're not getting better, and more people are getting ill around you. What's going on? Flu cases breaking a record even though a lot of people have already received flu shots. Of course, as you may know, the health experts try to predict the prevailing flu season before it happens by studying other countries and their flu season, and they go there to figure out which types of viruses are circulating amongst the population. Usually they do this in South America or Australia because their seasons are flipped compared to ours, and they try to get out in front of it by predicting it, and usually they fail most of the time. In fact, this flu season was one big giant dud. But as always is the case, the CDC still recommends you get a flu shot because that's all they got. Folks, wash your hands, get a flu shot, hope for the best. Well, that's certainly your prerogative. This radio show does neither recommend for or against flu shots. That's a decision you're gonna have to make, But I hopefully, I'm hoping that you make that decision based on information, based on gathering important data so that you can make any more informed decision, rather than just nodding your head like it's just because somebody told you to do it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Flu cases last month, big time up spike to the highest levels according to the experts they've seen in the last fifteen years. So that could explain why so many people are that you know or you work with, or family members who been sick with the flu, or maybe they've had another covid infection even though they've taken a ton of COVID shots, or they were even hospitalized. We begin a little bit later. We're gonna hear from and listen to a report by Cheryl Atkinson, who's a former CBS News reporter, in highlighting the fact that the more flu shots, Americans get the worse off. We are the worse off we are. What is wrong with this picture. We are the most vaccinated country on the planet, and we're the sickest country on the planet of all the affluent, wealthy nations. The more we vaccinate, the worse our health is. That should tell you something that should be pretty instructive. And there are several reasons apparently behind why this flu season is worse than other seasons, including the experts are talking about how we have low natural immunity secondary to the COVID catastrophe, and how conventional MD metas and lied to all Americans about COVID shots. You remember that, don't you. You know COVID shot mandates, mask mandates, social distancing lockdowns, etc. It's all been studied now and it's all been a complete and utter disaster. You name it. The CDC, the FDA, the AMA, and conventional medicine in general just completely blew it. And there's still many of them not even admitting that they were wrong from the very beginning. Have you ever wondered why Americans are the most medically drug population on the planet, but yet we are the sickest. We spend the most, get the least out of any wealthy nation. That's been well documented, most vaccinated, sickest children on the planet. And have you ever contemplated the answer why or the question why why is this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: This year the flu shot was another dud. Its simply doesn't work. Yeah, that's all conventional medicine has to sell.
Speaker 5: When was the last.
Speaker 3: Time, for example, your doctor had a conversation with you and told you, you know what, we ought to try something new here. It's not working. Let's make sure your vitamin D level, your vitamin D status in your blood is up, because we know if vitamin D goes low, you're more prone to infection. Let's go ahead and run a twenty five hydroxy vitamin D blood test and see where you're at. And if it's not right, I'm going to recommend you go to the health foo store and pick up some vitamin D three to get that level up so that you're less likely to get the flu, get the cold, get covid in any other infection. When's the last time you had that conversation with your doctor? How about never? Well, maybe you need a new doctor. How many times has your doctor told you to take extras zinc during the cold and flu season, because if you're low in zinc, viruses tend to multiply faster. How about vitamin A, Vitamin C, safe and effective nutritionals up on mister reduce your risk of getting colds and flus. If you're not under the care of a practitioner who's aware of these things, maybe you need a new practitioner. It's amazing to me you even know what is being injected into your body if you choose to get a flu shot. Most people perform more research on buying a piece of furniture, a cell phone, or a car than having a toxic soup of ingredients injected into their body in the form of something called we call a vaccine. And in the case of the flu shot, you've got inactivated influenza viruses, killed viral particles. Another ingredient in flu shots thermosol, which is a form of neurotoxic mercury. Here's another interesting ingredient, form aldehyde.
Speaker 5: You know what that is.
Speaker 3: That's embombing fluid. That's embombing fluid. It's in these shots. Aluminum is in there. That's a neurotoxic substance. Polysorbate eighty is in fluolu shots. They ban that in other countries. In fact, it interferes with infertility, and many experts believe poly sorbait eighty in the flu shots can also initiate autoimmune diseases. Then you've got antibiotics jennamiasin, neomyasin canamiasin, and another antibiotic that I can't pronounce in other substances, and you're allowing that stuff to go into your arm because most people don't know what it is, and most people are not they're not disclosed as information. But I want you to listen to Cheryl Atkinson, a former CBS News reporter, highlighting a report that about flu shots and how Americans are worse off. Here we go go.
Speaker 6: Here's what scientists have found. Over twenty years. The percentage of seniors getting flu shots increase sharply, from fifteen percent to sixty five percent. It stands to reason that flu deaths among the elderly should have taken a dramatic dip making an.
Speaker 3: X graph like this.
Speaker 6: Instead, flu deaths the elderly continue to climb. It was hard to believe, so re searchers at the National Institutes of Health set out to do a study adjusting for all kinds of factors that could be masking the true benefits of the shots. But no matter how they crunched the numbers, they got the same disappointing result. Blue shots have not reduced deaths among the elderly. It's not what health officials hope to find. NIH wouldn't let us interview the study's lead author, so we went to Boston and found the only co author not employed by NIH, doctor Tom Reikert.
Speaker 4: We realized that we had incendiary materials.
Speaker 6: Doctor Reichert says they thought their study would prove vaccinations. It helped.
Speaker 4: We were trying to do something mainstream, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Were you surprised astonished? Did you check the data a couple of times to make sure?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Even more than that, we've looked at other countries now and the same is true.
Speaker 6: That study soon to be published finds the same poor results in Australia, France, Canada and the UK, and other new research stokes the idea that decades of promoting flu shots and seniors and the billions spent haven't had the desired result. The current head of National Imanizations confirmed CDC is now looking at new strategies, but stop short of calling the present policy a failure. There's an active dialogue into how we can do better.
Speaker 4: To prevent influenza and its complications in the elderly.
Speaker 6: So what's an older person to do? The CDC says they should still get their flu shots, that it could make flu less severe or prevent other problems not reflected in the total numbers. But watch for CDC the likely shift in the near future more toward protecting the elderly in a roundabout way by vaccinating more children and others around them who could give them the flu. Cheryl Atkinson, CBS News watching.
Speaker 3: YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, and that's all the CDC has. I mean, they got no game. A little bit later in the show, we'll play for you what Bobby Kennedy Junior has to say about this, the AHHS secretary and also President Trump. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Us.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome or welcome back to this hour of The Doctor Bob Martin's Show. I thank you for tuning into the program today. I also want to let you know that we have a Doctor Bob Martin's Show caller hotline phone number that you can have access to anytime of the night or to the day, in the presence of your home, so that you have the chance of calling into this radio show and asking a question about your health or the health of somebody that you would like to call in on. Behalf of it's that simple. Dup that number down I'm going to give you for safe keeping. Pass it on to your sick loved ones, friends, co workers, neighbors, so they have the opportunity to get some information health information at someone else's expense. That number toll free nationwide eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two gets you into the show so that we can answer your health question on the air. And the website, of course, is the extension of this radio show. That is doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctor bob dot com. There you'll find all the social media platforms, Instagram, LinkedIn exits all there, plus the podcast library of this show. We'll be in that library shortly after the program and all the other ones in the past, so check it out doctor Bob dot Com. I also want to restate that the last segment of the program, I don't want you to get the idea that I'm telling you never ever get a flu shot. That's a decision you'll have to make with console, with your doctor, or your farm, resistant whatever decision you make. I support that your body, your health, you make the call. But I certainly would hope that you would do some due diligence on flu shots like I just provided for you earlier, so that you know what you're getting into. That's the key, folks. And a little bit later in the program, we're going to play for you, as promised, comments from Bobby Kennedy Junior, the current Health and Human Secretary's Human Health Secretary, and President Donald Trump what they both think about getting flu shots, whether they will or not. This will be interesting, so stick around for that.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: We're going to turn our attention to a different topic right now, and that is probably the most important topic to human beings. That's our site, seeing vision. With it, we have everything in life. Without it, oh well, things start to circle that drain and quality of life goes down. We want to help you understand that you can maintain your vision. You don't have to just wait around until you lose it like so many others do. Here's a classic email, and I get probably more emails on this subject than any other topic we cover on this radio show. About how do I improve my vision? How do I prevent cataracts? What can I do now that I have cataracts? What about age related macular, dey generation, glackholma? What about these floaters that I have? Oh, I have terrible dry eye, Doctor Bob? What do I do? And when those questions starts to stack up in my email box, including the one that I have in my hand right now, a call or a listener to the show, Patricia Colombo from the State of Arizona rights, Dear Doctor Bob, I would like to purchase certain items I heard on your radio show, can See I Drops, And then she writes by whom question mark website for purchase question Mark And so I thought, well, I can sit here and type all day long, or I can just get on the telephone and call Leslie Burke, CEO of Wise Choice Medicine, the distributors of can See I Drops and other fine vision care products, and get the answers from her. And before I do introduce you to her, I just want you to know. My journeys started with this over twenty years ago when I saw an advertisement for a symposium that was going to be held in Monte Carlo, Monaco, conducted by a world renowned doctor who claimed he could reverse reverse cataracts. And I thought it stopped me in my tracks because as a physician, I was trained you can never stop cataracts. They're just as certain as death and taxes. Once you have them, you got to live with them. Once you have them, you might as well either suffer or have surgery. Those are the only two options. And so I flew all halfway across the Earth to find out you can with a interesting eye drop, a safe and effective, science based natural peptide eye drop, and I watched the presentation along with other doctors, hundreds of other doctors from all over the planet, and sure enough, this doctor proved to us you can in fact do it. And since then I've been using the I drops can see eye drops by Wise Choice Medicine, and have been recommending to every single human being I know, because I know every single human being that I know over the age of thirty already has some development of cataracts, whether they know it or not. And that leads me to the introduction of Leslie Burke. She is the CEO of Wise Choice Medicine. She's with us and I asked her to join us on the show today to cover this subject. Good day to you, Leslie, Well.
Speaker 7: Good day to you, doctor Bob. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule. This just I mean, I get so many emails from listeners of this radio show wanting more information on the can SYE drops what they can do, and I just I would just want to just start there. Let you take it from there. Where did it start for you? Give a little history for those new listeners of the show who may not be aware of this amazing breakthrough technology.
Speaker 7: Yeah, very similar to your story, only I didn't get to see the presentation in person, and I just found the research absolutely fascinating, as did you. I mean, you know, how can you argue with before and after pictures?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: And so we just jumped on this and this was twenty years ago, mind you. And that is the wonderful thing that it's been around for twenty years with no side effects reported, incredible results for people and still it's new information for so many people who are starting to have vision problems, and it is just kind of an indicator of where our medical system is today. A lot of this important information is not readily available, but thanks to people like you out there, you know, spreading the word and spreading the news, you know, people can get informed. And thank goodness for the Internet as well. But it is a miracle product. It has been you know, proven over and over again and over the years, and over the last twenty years, we've learned that it seems to help so many ocular conditions, even though the research was specifically targeting cataracts. But what isact cataract is that oxidation. It is the inflammation and the eye that has unchecked over time contributing to that condition. Well, those two causative factors are the contributors to almost every degenerative eye condition. So cataract was just basically the perfect model to show how well the eye can use this critical ingredient that is in the canse eye drops to reverse ocular conditions and correct its own home neostasis to self correct. So I always tell people the eye drops aren't dissolving your cataracts, they aren't wiping away your eye disease. They are putting your eye in its former youthful state so that it can correct itself and heal itself. And I think that's a really important important point for people to take home with them.
Speaker 3: I totally agree, ladies. And talking about special guest is Leslie Burke, CEO of Wise Choice Medicine, the distributors of Can See Eye Drops. For more information beyond this conversation. If you're driving or you can't listen to the entire interview here, you can always go to their website at Wyschoicemedicine dot com, Wisechoice Medicine dot com and look for can See that's c an C eye Drops. Can See Eye Drops by Wise Choice Medicine. Leslie. We're going to take a break here shortly, and then I want to ge into this the questions that I have. You mentioned briefly there that this was an invention that was originally intended to prevent and stop cataracts, for which the science is solid. It's there, it's in the medical journals. I was fortunate enough to also participate with a paper with the inventor many many years ago, and it wasn't really even about this topic. It was just more than anything else about chaperones and hydration and stuff like that. But I want to get into the topic of why it is that this particular eye drop not only helps cataracts but also those other eye diseases that so many people suffer from and are getting worse all the time. So we'll come back with that. Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen, you're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Are you waiting on it?
Speaker 6: Next? Jake?
Speaker 5: How you need for the perfect night?
Speaker 1: How you waiting to.
Speaker 4: The time is right by? Don't you want to learn to deal with?
Speaker 8: Don't you want to.
Speaker 3: Take the wheel and stand?
Speaker 5: Don't you be the man?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: What are you? Ain't pho.
Speaker 3: And healthy welcomer, Welcome back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Now, if you've called in and pasted to our Doctor Bob Martin Show, call her hotline phone number and you laid a question down on that line, you heard me answer the phone asking you to state your first name. Your first name, only the city and state you're living in, and then your number. Are your rather your question but not your phone number. We don't want you to state your phone number. Make sure your radio is also turned down in the background while you're stating your health related question or making your health comment. That number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two is how you ask a question of yourself or somebody else or make a health comment here on the Doctor Bob Martin Show. All right, we'll get to those calls a little bit later. We have a special guest with us right now, Leslie Burkes. He's the CEO and founder of Wise Choice Medicine, the distributors of can See, I Drops, c an dash ci drops. For more information beyond this conversation, go to Wise Choice Medicine dot com, weys Choice Medicine dot com, or you can call their toll free number at eight hundred eight six one four nine three six. Eight hundred eight six one four nine three six is the number to reach out for any questions beyond this conversation for Leslie and her staff. Leslie, let's talk about this dry eye syndrome and how many people that develop eye problems, A whole long list of eye problems. It often begins with dry eye and they just figure, well, I just you know, the wind's been blowing too much. In my eye need to blink more often. My doctor tells me to drink a little more water. But isn't that sort of like the canary in the cave. That's sort of like the hint that some bigger problem is on the way.
Speaker 7: That's it exactly. Dry eye is not something to be ignored. It is a very serious red flag that things are out of balance, and you know it is it is so common because we're all aging, of course, and our immune systems are not functioning as well, and so there's so many reasons why you can start having dry eye. But the point is is once the eye becomes dry, the whole pH of the eye changes and all the healing and repair mechanisms in the eye come to a screeching halt, and that can and there's books written on this incredible. You know, doctors have written about how they believe that dry eye is one of the primary causative factors or first steps before degenerative eye condition starts. So paying attention to that and addressing it is very important. The unfortunate thing is there is not a lot of good options out there. Most of the eye drops that are available to people for this condition have horrible side effects, especially over long term use. The oral medications. They are coming out with some new ones. Things that help with saliva production, for example, are often recommended for people that have serious dry eye problems, but unfortunately they have side effects and many people with health conditions cannot take those. We have had incredible results for people with dry eye condition using Cancy eye drops, and that was kind of a surprise to us. We had people with other conditions and they would start using canc for their cataracts, and all of a sudden, they were reporting that their dry eye condition had cleared up. And so we've learned over time that the natural ingredients and can See actually help to repair the functionality of the tear ducts and protect the corneal surface of the eyes. And now there's actual research showing that the amino acids and can See and other amino acids combined can be very very powerful at helping address all the reasons why a person has dry eye condition and help to repair it. So it's an exciting time for people who have really suffered with this, and boy, you do suffer. If you've ever had sand in your eyes or anything like that. The suffering is measurable I mean, it is not a small thing, and I don't think people appreciate how much people really do suffer with that condition. But it is something to be addressed aggressively, in my opinion, to keep your eyes young and healthy for the long haul. And we do have some answers for people. I noticed the drug companies are trying to come out with new things all the time, but they always seem to have these horrible side effects unfortunately. So you know, to be a little bit biased here, but we've just had incredible results with our cancy eye drops and helping people with that condition.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got to tell you, I've had so many patients over the years complain of dry eye and I said, what are you using? They usually whip out, you know, and over the counter I drop like maurine or something. Well, no, wonder have you read the chemicals in that bottle that you're of drops you're putting in your eye? And do you know that the more you use them, the more you need them because you get rebound dryness. Just like people with sinus problems when they start snorting afron and nason X and all that up their nose. They notice the more they use it the more they need it because it's irritating. Have you even thought about that?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? Absolutely, And it's so funny some of the I've seen, like bosham Lam has just now come out with an oral supplement and it's got big surprise lutine and xa'zanthon. Wow, which we've all been telling people about for years.
Speaker 6: Right, a little late to the game over there, but a little.
Speaker 7: Bit that's their new dry eye remedy has lutine and fusafin in it, and you know, honestly, they're the research on amino acids like anocetyl carnosine and nacetyl cysteine, which many people are taking for flue prevention, also helps tremendously with dry eye. So if you want to do something systemically for yourself, you can take those things orally and they actually do support healing response. And we actually have a protocol with the drops that are applying anocetyl carnisine topically and an oral supplement, and when people take those two things together, it's just a matter of weeks and their dry eye conditions starts improving. So it's not something that you have to take forever to start seeing results. It's within weeks you will notice huge improvements. And of course I always recommend to people using an eye wash on a regular basis, especially if you have dry eye, because the bacterial load in the eyes of people with dry eye is you know, definitely accentuated, and so the immune system of the eye is so compromised because it's fighting the bacteria load, it's fighting the acidic pH balance in the eye, and you know, you are just set up for all manner of problems. That's when the floaters can really start kicking in your eye is really telling you that it's out of balance. And so by using some supplements like this, and you know, watching your water and take, watching your sugar and take. Of course, sugar is absolute enemy to this condition. So you know, there are things you can do, warm compresses, there's a whole list of items that can be very beneficial, but starting with keeping those eyes lubricated with canc drops. Using an eye wash several times a week is heaven. By the way, for people who suffer with dry eye condition, you do an eye wash cup with a nice you know, saline solution, you will just you can't believe the relief that gives the whole face will relax.
Speaker 3: Incredible I've had. I've instructed patients just to use the canc eye drops and skip the eye wash, and it works just as well. In fact more Yeah, and so, ladies and gentlemen, if you're just tuning into the program, we are talking with Leslie Burke, CEO of Wise Choice Medicine, about this revolutionary breakthrough that happened about two decades ago that I was fortunate enough to find out about and utilize myself because I at the time I was developing cataracts and my eye doctor was carefully watching me get worse over the years. And then finally I called him out on it. Doc, when you're gonna tell me about the clouding of my lens, He goes, well, when it's bad enough, I refer you to an eye doctor for surgery. And I said, not anymore, dude, I'm taking Cancy eye drops by Wise Choice Medicine. We'll get back to the conversation shortly. I'm doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 4: Till you sorry.
Speaker 8: I'm a bush of number Simoncible, the one never single.
Speaker 3: Many, happy and healthy, welcome or welcome back to you. This is the Doctor Bob Martin Show and we have with us Leslie Burke, CEO and founder of Wise Choice Medicine, the distributors of the revolutionary eye drop that is helping people to see better and have better quality of life. It's called can s c A n dash c I drops by Wise Choice Medicine, the website Wisechoicemedicine dot com, Wysechoice Medicine dot com, or beyond this conversation. For questions, you can certainly call them toll free at eight hundred eight six one four nine three six eight hundred eight six one four nine three six. Now you mentioned Leslie floaters. I know a lot of people suffer from floaters. They've been told there's absolutely nothing you can be done with these bits of vitreous floating through their ifield. You just sometimes they disappear on their own. Sometimes they get worse, but there's not a whole lot you can do because they are trapped debris inside. Tell us more about some of the feedback that you've had from customers who have used CANCI drops for let's say, the reversal of cataracts of the prevention, and suddenly they're reporting to you other things positive that are happening with their vision.
Speaker 1: And eyes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is true. The eye can take care of floaters on its own, but it can take a long time. And again if the eye is dry or irritated or stressed, that is not going to occur effectively. So you know, using canc you are again assisting the eye's natural immunability to take care of the problem. And so again we have very quick results for people with their eyes being able to address the problem of floaters. And I say that very specifically, the eyes are taking care of it because you've now given the eye the tool that it needs to take care of it. And so it's just goes right in the same categories with cataracts. Okay, I'm dealing with cataracts. So very short period of time people start seeing improvements in their floaters if they have them, and of course the eye is feeling better and being supported.
Speaker 3: So you're just providing raw material that the body requires and needs the building blocks for that repair process, which makes perfect sense to me as a scientists. Now, does that hold true also for people who might be challenged with age related macular degeneration or glaucoma.
Speaker 7: Yes, we've had many reports on age related macular degeneration. Actually clinical reports of people going back to the doctor and finding that the healing response in the back of the eye where there were lesions actually are present and so and of course just improvements in their vision very quickly. But with opening glaucoma, what we're finding is that the reversal of oxidation is what's opening up that outflow pathway in the eyes, allowing the eye to manage the eye pressures better, and of course providing the drops are providing a healing and protective agent to the retina. So you know, you've got both of those things happening simultaneously. So yes, is the answer to your question A long way of saying it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about people who really need their vision, like airplane pilots and people who have to, you know, see for a living. We all have to, you know, move about. What kind of results are you hearing or kind of feedback that you can share with our audience.
Speaker 7: Well, those are people who order from us. Very often. We have a lot of you know, pilots, we have artists, we have surgeons who order from us who have to have good vision, and pilots have to have twenty twenty vision, you know, without glasses. They have to have really good vision, and so it's critical for their livelihood, so they order from us preventively, right, they order from us, So you know, the word's gotten out because we sell to an awful lot of pilots, and of course artists wanting to keep their colors bright. So it's interesting how they are choosing to use the product ahead of time, which we Doctor Bebitchev, the Russian doctor who developed these, always suggested that people should just unequivocally start using the eye drops at the age of forty, you know, and prevent the onset of so many problems with distance vision, color clarity, bright sensitivity, things of that nature, which, of course it addresses all of those things.
Speaker 3: How many times does a person need to use the can see eye drops by wise choice medicine.
Speaker 7: Well, in the beginning, you're doing kind of a loading dose, so you're applying them twice a day, and you're actually doing two drops in each eye dit twice daily. But as soon as you've gotten to a point after three or four months where you've actually seen improvement, you can be confident that you've successfully re established natural carnosine levels deep into the eye. And at that point, all we have to do is keep them there, keep those levels good, and so you can use a very small amount of the product and it will hold those good levels and the healing responses will continue. So the product becomes much more affordable after a few months of using it, depending on how much improvement you've had.
Speaker 3: All right, folks, Before we did this conversation, David Leslie, she who told me that she is trying to get this message out to more people and is willing to give a discount to doctor Bob Martin's show listeners. If you order can See drops today, you're going to get a ten percent discount, money saving discount. Simply use the code good Vision. Good Vision is the code when you call their toll free number at eight hundred eight six one four nine three six. That's eight hundred eighty six one four nine three six, the code good Vision when you're ordering your canc eyedrops. You can also go to Wysechoicemedicine dot com. Use the code good Vision. All right, Leslie Burke, thank you so very much for joining us. Ladies and gentlemen, stay tuned. I'm doctor Bob Martin and I will be right back. Just gabrin, all right, welcome you back to the final segment of The Doctor Bob Martin's show. Thank you Leslie Burke from Wise Choice Medice and Why's Choice Medicine dot Com, Ladies and jentlet to stick around. We've got a whole lot of information to share with you. But as promised, I wanted to play this information for you. What Bobby Kennedy Junior, the Health and Human Services Secretary, had to say about his throat condition. He's got that voice problem that everybody's wondering why can't he talk well, Well, he had a flu shot.
Speaker 9: Listen to this. A neurological injury in nineteen ninety six when I was forty two years old, and it's called spasmodic estonia and I never you know, I never knew what happened. Doctors would ask me, did you have a trauma?
Speaker 6: And not.
Speaker 9: About three years ago, I was litigating again the flu vaccine as preparing a complaint against all the company isn't made flu vaccine, certain kind of flu vaccines and I had to for the first time look at all the list of side effects that are on the manufacturer's inserts. And this is as it's one of the top injuries.
Speaker 5: So there you have it.
Speaker 3: Bobby Kennedy Jr. His voice problem secondary to an injury from taking a flu shot. And here is what President Donald Trump has to say about flu shots. Donald, do you get the flu shot every year?
Speaker 5: No? Why? I don't know. I've never had one, and thus far, I've never had the flu. I don't like the idea of injecting bad stuff into your body, which is basically what they do. And I guess this one has not been very effective to start off with, but the last one. But I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu. I've better knock on wood with some window. How is it that you've never had the flu?
Speaker 3: With all the business you've done over the years, you're always shaking hands.
Speaker 5: I am, I am shaking hands, and I just don't understand it myself. But I have friends that religiously get the flu shot and then they get the flu. You know, that helps my thinking because I say, why am I doing this? And then I've seen a lot of reports that the last flu shot is virtually totally ineffective. I've passed on it, but that doesn't mean people.
Speaker 6: I know how he's get the flu you're a healthy guy.
Speaker 4: And I'll bet when those flu germs show up, you go.
Speaker 5: You fired. I fired them.
Speaker 1: Immediately right now.
Speaker 3: The deal is, my wife's got the flu and my two kids were sick last week.
Speaker 5: So I'm just I'm just sitting here waiting to get sick. Well, you're going to be a victim, there's no question.
Speaker 4: Thanks told you, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 5: I wish you a lot a lot.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: I'm amazed by the fact that you've never had the flu.
Speaker 5: Keep that streak alive. I want to keep that. That's bad. I shouldn't have said that. I'll be calling tomorrows saying I'm real anyway. But so far, so good.
Speaker 3: All right, So there you hear the President of the United States talking about flu shots on Opie and camera. The other fellow's name. All right, folks, now I want you to stick around because the next thing I'm gonna be discussing is the fact that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Has issued a bombshell order on COVID vaccines over the concerns about health. Wait until you hear this. I'm also going to play a very interesting song that everybody should hear and pass on to other people so they can hear it too. You will be amazed. Do not go anywhere you're tuned into The Doctor Bob Martin Show.