Speaker 1: Put this country nigga, no, no for real, So I'm for real too.
Speaker 2: I know where you you to your story. I just want to get mine. So I posted a photo of Lee this week.
Speaker 3: Big here, don't care it just like it's everywhere, right, it's huge Instagram. I posted it on Instagram first, so that's where I add the little music and everything to it.
Speaker 2: It came over on Facebook. Cool.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here wondering why nobody commented on this photo, especially when y'all commented on me bradon her hair.
Speaker 2: Last time.
Speaker 3: I go and I look at it, it got one of them like music flags, right, bro. This had twenty seven different music companies all claiming you don't have the right to use this music for a fifteen second. I think it was like Latters by mac Miller, and he been dead for a while, so why y'all claiming anything? But it's the fact fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: So that means y'all.
Speaker 3: Thrown the whole rule out the window. Yes, which is the only reason why I chose it. Instagram ain't got no problem with it. It's doing numbers exactly. That's why I was pissed. It's like this don't make no damn sense my baby wants you all to see her big hair.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't even really complain too much because I haven't been to Facebook jail in years.
Speaker 3: Shut up, it ain't about the jail part. It's the simple for you.
Speaker 2: For you. Well, he donet kept all.
Speaker 3: His phil Floren filth in just the group, so that kept him off the radar.
Speaker 5: Yeah she is.
Speaker 3: It's wild and you really ain't been going on rants like you normally do either.
Speaker 5: Not actually, but pretty true.
Speaker 2: So that's why you ain't been.
Speaker 4: In jail anyway, because most of the shit I was going for was old ship.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they still go back to the old page and hey, here's a video from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna flag that real quick.
Speaker 5: There are certain.
Speaker 4: Things that I write and they'll be like, are you sure post anyway, and then they leave me alone. I think they probably just like hide it if I decide that I'm gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 2: But I'm mad too, Like sometimes I had like a real good comment. I was like, it's funny, and then they hit me with that.
Speaker 6: We don't know, bro, this don't just don't go against just go against the standards. You still want to post this comment.
Speaker 2: It's my baby. She just wants to show up her hairst day. I don't even know if y'all giving out thirty days, but if y'all is, I don't want I don't want I don't want it. I don't want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Social media has been crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah week, Like it's just been nuts for the uh the past almost week. And you have a lot of people who are complaining about folks who are unfriending.
Speaker 5: People due to the election.
Speaker 4: That's therapy and right, and I'm like, bro, protect your mental health.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck what nobody said.
Speaker 4: Like I follow a gang of niggas because every time I turn around, they was like every fucking post, like they don't let up. Everything was about women this, women at, women as women at and I got rid of them.
Speaker 3: Jack, I'm sorry it threw me off.
Speaker 4: Broke, get this little reward and get this showing his ass.
Speaker 5: Don't they b get this award, Get the show on the funk out acting like Normy with that wine guler, bro, because you.
Speaker 3: Know it threw me off because a while back we was asking where Doug was and were watching a random I'm glad it was just the time as far for just showing up getting off the chest by unknown masked people.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I apologize, and then it was in like a somber moment like this was actually a serious one, Like I wasn't even in the middle of the joke out of It really is a thing that I think a lot of people are really not understanding what it's about, because sh I just I am friend of the mofucker, uh just this morning, I think.
Speaker 5: And the funniest part about it was.
Speaker 4: After I am friended them, they ended up coming on the post and commenting, So I was like, do they just follow my page then or what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Could not because because you know how like when you're friends with somebody and they comment, it's just normal, but like when you're not friends, when like it'll have like followed like whatever, like next to their name or something when they comment. So I'm like, bro, I literally just unfriended this motherfucker about five minutes ago, and then they came commedy on my post, so they probably didn't even notice. But it's just a lot of people are not understanding that when it came to this election and the kind of views that are being put out there, you know how when it comes to holes. Niggas love to say, what birds of a feather flock together, right, there's no way they don't feel like if one friend is the whole friend, that all of.
Speaker 5: Them main holes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But then now they expect us to be okay with voting against our best interests. And it's like, I got a whole legs being.
Speaker 5: Under my roof.
Speaker 4: My baby is gay as shit, you know what I'm saying. Like, it's just seeing so many people who went that way when dog whole campaign was just hate based.
Speaker 3: There's a whole video of him running down everything he planned on changing the day one, including like I can understand some of the concerns about sex changes under eighteen, but bro got a whole entire thing where I'm going after the doctors who agree with it. I'm going after big Pharmer who tak like Duke is on this whole war path. Just you can't let your person turn to what they feel like.
Speaker 4: I guess my thing is like and I never understood it, like why they bother people so much, to the point where the whole reason niggas was like, oh, I ain't voting for them because they they down with trans.
Speaker 5: People and all that shit, Like why do they bother you so much? Personally? To me?
Speaker 4: I feel like with a lot of men, I think somebody did got hard down the line and.
Speaker 5: They won't revenge because they couldn't control that record Jim.
Speaker 4: Because it ain't no way, ain't no way, because like gay men don't bother me.
Speaker 5: I don't be in their business.
Speaker 4: They don't be in my business, you know what I'm saying, Like the dick you suck, ain't go give me no motherfucking console this.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I'm just saying, like it's not it's not my problem, like the you got right, and I don't see. Look what color you war?
Speaker 2: I like pink? Who don't like what I like?
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying, Like there was a time where like niggas felt like they couldn't wear pink.
Speaker 5: Until Camrawn Cam changed the culture. Until he came. I was like Nigga took.
Speaker 2: Like this color is okay and was like, you know what, he might be right, he might.
Speaker 6: Now niggas was doing pink all the way wrong like back in the day, like it was terrible.
Speaker 5: I can't I can't argue with that at all.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like niggas was doing a lot of shit that was terrible back in the day.
Speaker 5: That's when you really think about.
Speaker 6: It, little little subtle hits of pink, you know, Okay, back then, like you could get away with you know, the the the pink and the flannel of your of your you know, if you're button down, or or if you got away with the pink polo shirt, whether your shirt was pink and a horse might have been blue or green and you could get the black shirt with the pink polo horse.
Speaker 2: Niggas was just wearing like hot pink T shirts and like pink.
Speaker 5: The niggas didn't have money for a full of fucking pink mint, right, you.
Speaker 2: Don't gotta get a pink just a hot pink T shirt.
Speaker 5: Theydn't have money for the full pink.
Speaker 2: You couldn't be his name like so many other things that niggas could have wore.
Speaker 5: Pink me.
Speaker 4: You know what that sounds pink meat, No, pink miak sounds like a nickname for coochie with hair on it.
Speaker 5: Gotta be pink mink.
Speaker 2: That's the high we can.
Speaker 3: That's six figure pussy we can that is sick. That is six figure coochie right there, Bro, that is high class, sophisticated business woman couchie with.
Speaker 5: Hair on it. With hair on it, my call it coochie coke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I noticed, I noticed he has he has recently had the Internet in the in the tussy over.
Speaker 4: That tussy, Bro. Wasn't that like a deodorant back in the day? I think so because I used to think it said pussy.
Speaker 2: I don't know they had weird they wed for you when I'm.
Speaker 5: Pretty sure that was like a deodorant, dog tussy, mussy? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what you ted?
Speaker 5: But it was because I think it came in like a little tub.
Speaker 3: That is not how theodor is supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Right, But I could have swore tousy came in like a tub, like it had a twist cap. Hold on. See, I told you.
Speaker 4: Bro, they still got it this seven ninety nine at Wallmart. It ain't even discontinued, somebody. I told you, I disagree because your uncle used to have it at the top of his bed on Nineteenth Street. Yeah, it's cream cream deodorant.
Speaker 3: Nasty, just put your two fingers.
Speaker 2: Spreading cream on their arm.
Speaker 5: No, it's not spray, bro, It's like oh, spread spread cream on your arm.
Speaker 2: You're not cold. That should probably be Nah, that don't look like it's cold.
Speaker 4: I mean like because they had the spray one. But no, he used to because that's how I remember it, because he used to be at the top of his uh at the top of his bed on the headboard because it was like it was like the shelf.
Speaker 2: Did they used to have that shelf on? It was wild yo, the ship they used to have for niggas back in the day. Damn wold like Brute.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the seventies, bro, trying to fast Christmas. Brutes got hand. Dad is a seventy the older. If it ever, it just screams.
Speaker 5: My grandfather was committed to that ship.
Speaker 6: Committed like the like the set came with, like the Yoda and after shave the spray.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Bro, I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bro, I will never forget when my cousin talked me into putting on Brute after show.
Speaker 3: Niggas who wore Brute also on cool.
Speaker 2: T shirts like the cigarette.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I could see both of them sitting on the shelf together.
Speaker 5: I'm Mario asset. That's what we're talking about. This ship. We need Mario.
Speaker 2: The hats, the Triugger hats with the salt, the soft tops, soft.
Speaker 5: With the grid in the back.
Speaker 3: Rock bro, let me find me a cool shirt. I'm wearing that ship on air one day. Oh yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta no.
Speaker 3: I ain't going that far, bro, just wearing a T shirt. Just yeah, you know what, brouh, I'm gonna go find the vector for I'm gonna start making cool T shirts. Yeah, alright, some ten bucks pop.
Speaker 2: Different colors, just cool cool.
Speaker 5: Hey, Mimi, your order has been picked up. And that's what I like to hear.
Speaker 2: Got a.
Speaker 3: I actually, you know what's funny When I write cool, I actually write it that way, okyol, because it's cool.
Speaker 2: To today.
Speaker 3: I still don't nobody who actually smokes cool.
Speaker 5: We just talked about on the show.
Speaker 4: I told you my uncle used to have them GPC's, and I've always called them General Peck cigarettes.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it stands for. I don't think it does.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 3: GP cigarettes. They was classics too. Now GPC, it's like multiple different types of GPC's.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, so the same people who made gpc they made Virginia Slims Marlborough camel.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's guaranteed price cut, guaranteed price cut cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Never, that's what it.
Speaker 3: Is all malls Bro. So they basically had the cheap category on lock. Somebody out here just slanging cheap SIGs.
Speaker 5: Oh no, never, I'm my bad.
Speaker 4: Never mind that was a store that was advertising all the ship that they had.
Speaker 5: I was like, wait a minute, ain't nowhere.
Speaker 3: Our GPC cigarette still made, The brands still manufactured, but no longer received significant marketing support.
Speaker 5: Ship did they? Back then? They had no fucking commercials.
Speaker 3: The company that makes the GPC also makes Lucky Strikes Miss Monarchs old gold.
Speaker 2: Vice royal banner that used to always be around corner stores. Yeah, with the cool little black dude. There was like a black girl on there.
Speaker 5: I remember girl.
Speaker 6: It was Newport advertisement, and I believe the word Newport was it might have been oranges.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was a Newport advertising Newport cigarette. It was classical, like looking at I think about it now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Bro had on like a green shirt.
Speaker 3: I remember the white people.
Speaker 2: You might have had a green shirt though.
Speaker 3: Symbol was really just an upside down green swash. Yes, it was or white, depending on if it was on a green background. So it's just an upside down.
Speaker 2: That's what they used to put on them, fake ass.
Speaker 3: Nikes that they used to the new ports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, used to say.
Speaker 6: In the in the backwards upside down swoosh, and they used to sell them on the capital outside that Wagan.
Speaker 3: Talking about this one one one. There wasn't a lot more modern.
Speaker 2: It's a little more modern than that.
Speaker 3: You know, cartoons used to sell cigarettes back in the days. Yeah, Like there's a Flinchtone. No actual cartoons. It's like there's a Flinchstone cartoon where niggas are slanking cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Bro. They was literally smoking rock, that's.
Speaker 3: What shut up, shut up, Come on fast. It was actual plants back in the days too.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, it wasn't. Bro, you're not gonna sit here and tell me to They they was smoking rock cigarette.
Speaker 5: Rock cigarettes.
Speaker 6: You watch the fund Stones, everything is damn their rock rock and a bird.
Speaker 2: It's some kind of animal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the live action with holly Berry and ship that sh.
Speaker 6: Is creepy looking at it now, creepy animal tronics is wow.
Speaker 2: Like, at least in twenty twenty four we could just.
Speaker 6: See gi the dinosaurs because them making practical effects was bullshit.
Speaker 4: Oh, like the uh, the motherfucker that was the garbage disposal, the little prehistoric hog or whatever that was under the saint You.
Speaker 2: Know now that we own this.
Speaker 6: When you look at like some of the live action movies that we like, it's just like, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ah here you go on.
Speaker 5: What was it like or was it really just supported talking.
Speaker 3: About that couple?
Speaker 7: Yes, that ship was every fucking were I like, brot every side of a gas.
Speaker 2: But the crazy shit is if you look out at them, like corner stores that look like houses.
Speaker 3: The crazy if you look if you look at the photo, the photo ain't got ship to do with cigarette. My guy is actually in her plate stealing food.
Speaker 2: Man, But were advertising cigarettes?
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me see that one more time.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I put it on the screen.
Speaker 6: Like, bro, they just made I'm telling you, like, that's how I feel about that age medication.
Speaker 2: Like have you seen that commercial advertising?
Speaker 3: They just happy see if I can sue me, it's not gonna let me hold out.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, what is were talking about? You're trying to get a yam newport?
Speaker 5: How the tobacco what go back up to the headline.
Speaker 3: How the tobacco industry target Black Americans? With methal smoke. We were just written.
Speaker 2: Google search.
Speaker 3: I just looked, I did, I typed it. Crazy part was I didn't even search for that. I actually typed in cool cigarettes because I want to see if they still sell the gear before I go out here.
Speaker 2: And make my own.
Speaker 3: And this photo was in the photo gallery and that just happens to be the article.
Speaker 2: My ex smoke camels.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's all they could afford.
Speaker 2: You could have asked me everybody, it's new force. I was working. I had.
Speaker 3: People who smoked cigarette, people who smoked with cigarette.
Speaker 4: People who smoke cigarettes. Damn their bad as crackheads. When they don't got a cigarette, they actually worse smoking.
Speaker 2: Like came crushes.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers was scraped the funk out of some change for like if it's a store to sell singles and ship, or it's like they're bum a cigarette off somebody else.
Speaker 5: I you borrow, figure, Bro.
Speaker 3: That means the next time that they need a cigarette, they pay for it.
Speaker 5: But it don't buy people. Who they hanging around.
Speaker 2: At that point is just the wing.
Speaker 4: It's like, Bro, we are at State Fair. I will never see you again.
Speaker 3: But because but if we ever run into each other, I got you because.
Speaker 2: You just help.
Speaker 3: She ordered foods out here week ben. Bro.
Speaker 6: Oh, so why it's just us For a second, I was having this conversation with my uncle.
Speaker 2: And it's already gonna be bullshit. We have determined that the city of Chicago is not a real place. But we've been there.
Speaker 6: I know we have. But whatever we was was in Chicago. I don't know where we were.
Speaker 2: So why do you feel this way?
Speaker 6: Because I like, I sit on YouTube and I fall down these rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Stop doing that.
Speaker 6: They and they talk about the gang life of Chicago. That is the rabbit hole of the choice that I fall into. They talk about the gang of Chicago, and then they do all these interviews with these people from Chicago, and I just be like, there's no way y'all was living like this.
Speaker 2: In twenty twelve. They were.
Speaker 6: I know tone that they were, But it is like you got motherfuckers who rap about open cases like you just all on the track on the tour like making money off us solved mysteries.
Speaker 2: Bro, how is this a thing that's life? Bro?
Speaker 6: This shit wicked is fuck. I was just telling her, I'm like, bro, there's no way it's a real place. That's a simulation, Like that can't all be all of Chicago. Chicago too big of a motherfucking city for that.
Speaker 3: It's not all of Chicago, because there's parts of Chicago that would never claim that. Like it's like Brookfield. Brookfield won't claim it's a part of Milwaukee. It will loud and proudly saying what Brookfield.
Speaker 6: Like, there are sections of Milwaukee that aren't shit, that's not that's not out far like were we.
Speaker 2: Not in like but Nomine Falls and not in Brookfield.
Speaker 3: You know, Chicago has its little pockets of fuckery, but then it also has this little pockets of Look, don't take that bus.
Speaker 2: See that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Like I was talking to somebody and I forgot who it was and he he was he was dating a girl, and he was like, all right, we were gonna go out. I'll come pick you up at eight. What's your you know, what's your address? And as she gave him the address, it was missing numbers in the front, and it was like, the less numbers, the worst the crime.
Speaker 2: So if you live in like.
Speaker 3: The six the sixties, sixty sixty seven, okay, you're good. Your safe place is nice as cool, But if you live on, like if your address is like ten fifty nine North MLK Crime she stayed on. She stayed at six thirty two in Serch Street.
Speaker 2: Name here.
Speaker 3: He was like, you know what, baby, we're just gonna have to postpone this date. Like you're not wrong, wrong?
Speaker 5: What did you get my Italian beef egg grows?
Speaker 3: That's a lot of egg grows.
Speaker 5: That ain't all I got. Okay, that's the most important party. It's there's okay, so.
Speaker 3: We only know you was gotten food because I accidentally left my wallet and stuff home.
Speaker 4: Well okay, so I'm actually kind of salty that I paid for this because somebody told me that they were making food for the pie today.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it until I see it.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, well it's rain and maybe she didn't get around to it, and you know, but now this just got delivered.
Speaker 5: And she text me like two minutes agoo and was like on my way.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so we'll eat our portions.
Speaker 5: I've been tearing food down anyway, so it's gonna get eight regards.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like her portion, Hey, I heard you were hanging out with her.
Speaker 2: Oh heard your hung out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, it's Sunday.
Speaker 6: It's a lot. Who was her account of this event, you know, because everybody se shit different.
Speaker 8: She enjoyed herself, so I don't know what she saw. She enjoyed herself because I was chilling. You always chilling. That's the problem. But it's not a problem. You hung out with her. She was like, Hey, I hung out with your brother to day.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh you did, oh you did?
Speaker 2: Okay, beautiful.
Speaker 3: You invited her and she came. Did you not invite her?
Speaker 2: She asked me, what was I doing? Yes, I said, for the smoke. She said, and I hit the blunt. Y'all hung up.
Speaker 3: That's pretty awesome with you. You shared your weed with someone new?
Speaker 5: Hm hmm. Nothing what you didn't do? Nothing?
Speaker 2: I can't smoke with.
Speaker 5: You, can It was just like, and I hit the blunt, Like damn broke.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing contribute black. They can now bring some sodas and some snacks over, you know.
Speaker 3: Beacause one didn't. One didn't ask her.
Speaker 6: You know what she did though, When she got out of the car, she brought me a bottle of water, so she must keep water in her car.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 3: Well to make sure you wasn't drying out yet. So see she technically came prepared. He already had blunting weed.
Speaker 2: So learn a lot about people smoke. Some people just talk. This is some people pre spirited.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. Well, anyway, where is everybody to night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of quiet in the comments section, very quiet.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's been three to four people watching the whole time. Well, what were we talking about today?
Speaker 2: Me and me on this range.
Speaker 5: I've been just combobulated for the past week, right because.
Speaker 2: You showed it letting me know we was recording.
Speaker 3: I was on the couch sleep but I happened to roll over and you made a post well about the holes little rejoice. I said, oh, okay, I seen you only seen two videos.
Speaker 2: I was like, you was down here? I was not.
Speaker 3: There's not been a white person in the studio a week.
Speaker 2: Why, well, just the hip hop niggas aoute. You know. It was crazy, Like I got a headache, bro in my mind.
Speaker 5: I was talking to Tom, I mean to Wan on the way here, and he asked me. He was like, ma, me what you do today?
Speaker 4: And I'm like I spent my day thinking about the ship that I should have been doing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not even wrong because we've all been there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, I want to, you know, start getting certain stuff moved around and ship like I got, like jelly being my new room moved around and ship like in the living room. I'm trying to get straightened up because I got to put my inventory back in there so I can take it out of jelly bean room so I can start Like.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot living in.
Speaker 2: The front room.
Speaker 3: We just give her your room.
Speaker 5: No, just a thing she chose to be. Like you see how I lived in the room.
Speaker 3: She just moved in with you.
Speaker 4: Well, no, remember when she was sick. Okay, it was hurting her to lay down flat because.
Speaker 5: Then thought about going to the gym.
Speaker 2: C You know what that's going to happen too.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, when stream Yard did some weird ship and restarted, everybody's been coming up as Facebook user. Everybody, everybody my last like all three shows that recorded, they that had comments. Literally they just say Facebook user.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can't see who it is, so you gotta let us know who you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not their fat.
Speaker 5: I know. That's why I said we can't see who it is.
Speaker 3: They became AKA damn proud of her.
Speaker 2: I'm finishing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's neither like when I get home, she said, Now.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do this, and when I get home not like you know what I'm actually on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So maybe one think about that.
Speaker 4: I forgot I got to add you in a rotation and start tagging you on the show because I try to like the people who comment the most or who I know that share it.
Speaker 5: I try to.
Speaker 4: But I was driving and one of the people who I normally tag were at the top. I'm like with the buckets, I said, bro, I don't even know these people, Like it was so many random people, and I was trying to I was handed to pick him up. So if I forgot you today, my bag. But it's crazy how when you were trying to get shipped together and you're trying to like clean up. I hate it because it seemed like I fuck it up more first, So the messic get is bigger before it's get, before it gets better, like when I'm trying to like rearrange and like do all that kind of shit, because it's like you move everything from this area to this area, so now this area looks.
Speaker 5: Clean and it's fine.
Speaker 4: But now it was like all this ship is over here, you got to sort through and all of that. So right, okay, that and I was tusling with that big ass mattress on that fucking food time today.
Speaker 6: That's how I like, because like I washed clothes and they're like not foll my launches live out of the clothes basket or like if I put it in the bag for like a week and a half before I just like get.
Speaker 2: This, I'll be the re washed clothes, fold this the other like bro gro.
Speaker 4: We can't when you come in, you gotta let us know who you are, because the streamy artists is not putting on our Facebook name up.
Speaker 3: It usually does you know what I have to go? It's all I need to do, Oh Mario, what I.
Speaker 2: Do is Mario?
Speaker 4: Oh okay see And then somebody else said, hey, y'all, I know they ain't need to cut you already spoke.
Speaker 5: Oh I know that's Mario was talking about the fucking pub.
Speaker 6: Like I feel like I just throw it. Like in order for me to actually throw all the clothes, I gotta throw them all on my bed because I'll be like, well, I gotta go to sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: I guess I followed my clothes.
Speaker 4: I finally got my Italian beef ear grows that I was ranting about on Facebook.
Speaker 5: So last time I ordered them, it was October nineteenth.
Speaker 4: They slept. I went to order something the very next day and they wasn't done. The MEANU like it was going off door dash.
Speaker 5: So then hey, Britt.
Speaker 4: So then I was checking like the entire time, and then it's like the picture would come up. But then when they I would go to push, like to add them back to the car, it's like, this item is not available. So I randomly checked today and then I got But Britt is at the pub.
Speaker 3: Britt, you at the pub, Mario. I'm sorry this thing I got, I basically got to open up.
Speaker 5: Give me stereotype of people. I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Hey, he brung up saloon last week? What do you expect?
Speaker 5: Got my little Iu and not your cheese salon?
Speaker 2: White woman?
Speaker 3: What is up with you and white women's pussy?
Speaker 2: The night bro.
Speaker 4: Gram pink, So they were subconsciously thinking about it because it's that shade of pink.
Speaker 2: You work with.
Speaker 3: Enough of them, she was one fuck they sister.
Speaker 2: I can't fuck their sister.
Speaker 5: I can't wait till you.
Speaker 3: Whom the white the white dude who think he's down, fucking sister.
Speaker 5: I'm setting the family on fire.
Speaker 3: Why you think we ain't getting them back? You know there's a whole microwave behind the TV.
Speaker 5: I said, why is it cold? Me being able to heat it up, it's not the issue, it's why you sending it to me ice cold?
Speaker 3: Probably could they just grabbed a cup out the freeze.
Speaker 5: The fucker, Oh my god, to you because you don't eat it cold cheese.
Speaker 4: Actually, cheese is not cheese because you would eat certain cheese but not all like you would eat fucking macaroni and pizza and ship.
Speaker 5: It was so weird, okay, as long as minds you as you, as you sound like as you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was so good.
Speaker 5: Oh I love Italian beef.
Speaker 3: Freaky ass broke, freaky you was a freaking ass.
Speaker 5: Look I'll talk about something.
Speaker 3: I gotta break up Saloon one dude, I said, tavern.
Speaker 2: As you and that.
Speaker 5: For everybody who mis my only fans.
Speaker 2: Paus.
Speaker 3: She's disgusting on so many levels. I hate her with all kinds of past. You know what, I'm acting upset about one, and you came in here with this bag of pickI Wiggly caramel creams and like destroyed at least twenty of them.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm looking at the rappers accumulating.
Speaker 9: Like bro, like kind of decept the kind of ship you want over here. Agros was just swallowed. Al I'm just saying, bro, like, Bro, you need to take a pause and nothing. But you don't even offer anybody an It's not I don't care. I don't even know if it's safe to eat one. Now go off your came and these ain't even like small ones either.
Speaker 5: No, just spiking the funk out of his blood sugar live on air.
Speaker 2: You gonna need that?
Speaker 3: What's that one shot you could take to start with the oh that using for weight loss? Your h just say, gonna be depleted by the end of the here.
Speaker 2: I mean they good. I ain't gonna lie, but Bro, come.
Speaker 5: On, yeah, man, I'm sorry, y'all. I know why I was doing that.
Speaker 2: Because these aren't easy to finish one you just down load.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, bro, you need to follow Elmo on Instagram. No, you got to because ELM will be singing some off the wall ship.
Speaker 2: Some of the street down bad like that. Elmo do his own thing.
Speaker 3: Elma always been doing his own thing. You haven't paid attention.
Speaker 2: Where is big bird man?
Speaker 3: It's almost Thanksgiving? Bro, he ain't trying to be saved.
Speaker 2: Bro. Look up, you see how many people you can feed with that nigga. You can probably feed up. You probably feed about thirty people just based off.
Speaker 3: A good homeless shelter to eat good off that nigga.
Speaker 2: You get more food. You're going to get more food. I ain't complaining because technically it is our food too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could feed like forty people with both big birdy legs.
Speaker 2: That's one big ass chicken leg. Absolutely, nigga. I'm still struggling with this one. And you didn't down the twenty.
Speaker 3: We didn't even air that long. You damn near do break becuz. Okay, so I used stream Yard, and you know what the hell happened last week? It did a hard reset to their system. So all the comments ain't showing up right on anybody show. All they say is just Facebook user. So I'm guessing they probably gonna do a sweep this week and fix all this ship. But for now, I gotta basically open up the lie from me. Me paid, So I'm looking at it the same way y'all looking at it, just so we know who talking.
Speaker 2: And what not. And then she keeps leaving to go get food and letting.
Speaker 3: Random people in, random random because you ain't been here before. You couldn't say hello over there. You gotta come on coms hello. Yeah, you walk around. I did that on purpose too. She didn't know where to go.
Speaker 2: That gonna be what Maybe this just ate a bunch of candy. We ain't gonta point it out. There's a whole powder on the screen. They can't see what the funk going on.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think y'all don't really grasp the concept of your nigga doesn't look making and rain with candy rappers as wild yo crazy like you would swearing down. This nigga just got done trick or treating and he's sorting through his ship. Oh man, speaking of that dude, the girls got so much candy that they literally took ziplocked bags, sandwich bags and broke their ship down to the type of candy. So all they do is grab a zip lock bag of what it is and they go off somewhere with it. So there's a ziplock bag of crunches, a ziplock bag of kick cast a zip like bag.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no they be watching TV while they be doing this too.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like when I pick up the ones, I like, i'mna eat them.
Speaker 5: They't gonna make it.
Speaker 2: To the back.
Speaker 3: Well, they was doing that at first, but then they stopped. Fuck you look to eat a whole bag of Pigli weekly caramel gems is crazy.
Speaker 4: Eat no for real, bro, because that candy thick as ship. You were just eating them like skittles.
Speaker 2: The one I took.
Speaker 5: Like, you're gonna hurt chewing that ship, Bro, there's some thick ass.
Speaker 2: That's how you get locked. Y'aw. We're not gonna go. We're not We're not gonna go.
Speaker 3: I just want you to make sure you clean up your mess before we got it. That's all I ask.
Speaker 4: That sticky ship. You've just been chewing nine stop since we got here. It's like forty minutes of chewing caramel.
Speaker 3: The sugar sky high.
Speaker 5: Doug, wake up tomorrow? Feel like somebody hit him?
Speaker 3: Did Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Vetteran to Day too? And I ain't gonna work Damn.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow is Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: Any why I ain't gotta work. You gotta work, nigga.
Speaker 3: I served four and a half years and I sluted three and a half of those look.
Speaker 2: That you didn't know you was gonna get later, yo, So lever bay.
Speaker 3: Every time we go somewhere, the first thing that she asks every time, Hey, the veteran discount is better than this coount is better than absolute like she always asked about the military discount. I be looking at it like I've been looking like, don't nobody what the status you got?
Speaker 4: You ain't look we need to hang out with tomorrow because they gonna look at him and they're not even gonna asking for no kind of verification two fourteen or nothing.
Speaker 3: I gotta give me some new fatigues too. And I grew everything.
Speaker 4: I love Cameo. But it's like with traveling and ship certain countries like damn.
Speaker 3: Around immediately think you you part of somebody's military that they will tell you.
Speaker 4: Like no, well guess what we get to We get to take some food live on air.
Speaker 3: Look like a pink starburs you look like a booty hub bruh.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: And Terry said it too, so she probably meant it like that.
Speaker 6: Terry you're a fucked up person.
Speaker 3: She said, you look like a pink star burst.
Speaker 5: That people like pink starbirs though.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, people like.
Speaker 5: That's how you know it's inaccurate.
Speaker 2: People like wine. That was a stinger.
Speaker 8: Now, back in the day, you could have said, your you got this T shirt, You did you do the T shirt.
Speaker 2: Hack on your head?
Speaker 5: Hell no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Because people would do that with the T shirts.
Speaker 3: That's a people who do that know how to do that. That is a bol like a scroll looks like a doughnut.
Speaker 5: Man because you know, a little he was a little. Okay, so back in the.
Speaker 4: Day, yeah, they have like the little chicks.
Speaker 5: No, they used to wear like the little I was so mad when we got older and laughed at it. And they actually made the little little styrofoam things to make it with. And it's like, bitch up getting fucking jam all around our socks and ship, and now y'all come out with a motherfucking thing and actually make a bun with once.
Speaker 3: It actually used to get whoopings because she would have that gam ship all over her sock.
Speaker 4: I think the funniest part was like when the ball hair girls uhould do it because it wouldn't cover all the sock b so you see all the white peeking through because they hair was stinning as motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Oh, Britt, it was funny.
Speaker 3: Part was I just seen the laugh, but I just assumed it was You ain't know it really was no Because Terry Terry said no one likes you, and it was a laughing emoji next to it. I was like, oh, Brit must have hit it, and I know it was really Britty likes Terry. The comic caught me off guard. Apparently people do love Terry because.
Speaker 5: People love the back of Terry's throat.
Speaker 10: Jesus, Hey, baby, I'm just saying she ain't got off, she ain't.
Speaker 2: Got two kids.
Speaker 3: And this is a true statements.
Speaker 2: Somebody came in that ship twice, absolutely like.
Speaker 4: Y'all A never pissed in the back of an alley before. I'm sorry, I'm hungry. See this way, you gotta phoebe man because.
Speaker 5: We are first. We all know the worst. I talk to you tomorrow. I love you.
Speaker 2: But that was so.
Speaker 3: Like small community and fulks like real.
Speaker 4: I'm more concerned with how fast I said that, because I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: First. We tell you this.
Speaker 3: All the time, like you been holding that one in the chamber. My Atlanta. Okay, we got a Atlanta. I thought we was gonna get a Jesus deviante Christ.
Speaker 2: That is that what you're working for? It was only in Atlanta, broted you.
Speaker 5: What's a blood? That's a watcher I read.
Speaker 2: Because the sugar early early offset signs.
Speaker 5: This think of glucos is skyrocket in.
Speaker 2: What are you having to do? You happen to back? What do you have for us to indulge in today?
Speaker 3: Because this this.
Speaker 2: You don't want to eat.
Speaker 3: It's delicious and you are rippley ingridy is off.
Speaker 4: So we can't cun now turn that health function on Apple Watch. Right now, that ship goes, say called nine, I need to see.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Are you aware of the serving sides is only three pieces?
Speaker 5: Okay, we're about to introduce dimmer.
Speaker 3: At five point five ounces of pere caramel and crack cush man a one s lowly ship.
Speaker 2: We got any water in there?
Speaker 3: No, that's the funny part. Think about that.
Speaker 5: Didn't you got her way mane?
Speaker 3: No, he's not, he's not. There's some lemonade in there, you hear me? Want there some lemonade in there I don't know if that's gonna help.
Speaker 2: I got car.
Speaker 5: I can't do no chest compressions.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that either. I'm not giving that man mouth to mouth.
Speaker 2: Are you CPR saying.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad that you'll your documented. I don't know what we can come get you for, but I want to come get.
Speaker 2: You for something.
Speaker 3: We're just saying we ain't. I'm not giving you a CPR.
Speaker 2: My God, again, you let me die, bro.
Speaker 3: Especially if you got that white hit in the corner of your mouth. Sorry, my gun, I love you. You're gonna have to hunt me for a while.
Speaker 5: At this point. It's gonna be whipped cream.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got that now? Suh. I don't know how to company see me in the comments?
Speaker 3: She know how this works with that is her? You knew you knew what you signed there for, right anybody who anybody who logs.
Speaker 4: On it, didn't nobody tell you to come here and eat a full corner store worth the candy.
Speaker 3: I had to say something now because you've been doing this for the last four episodes, just eating the whole bags of candies, and at this point in time, I'm starting to get worried about you.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 11: If you're supposed to be my bro. You are my business.
Speaker 2: Were we told you the moods? So she she said, I.
Speaker 4: Was good like I don't know what going Just rotate out her red a little bit so she can do her spread.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a spread enough.
Speaker 3: It's take these last four away from you for sending you over to elect Oh yeah, see you know the word.
Speaker 4: Now you were talking all this ship what he was just talking?
Speaker 3: I said, I believe it. When she gets she here, I believe it. You see him quiet?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Why would she do that? She to save her strength, jess in case we gotta do save you.
Speaker 2: Not going nowhere because I try to help me out. So you go, You're gonna live a little bit longer.
Speaker 5: What do we have we have here, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: We need we need to know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Talking stuff last week he was and this is.
Speaker 2: Even cared about the silver ware. Let's let's keep her around of a plus, you know what, don't have this.
Speaker 4: Step go ahead and slim me when of them salmon not salmon, you niggers hard.
Speaker 2: That's an often phrase here.
Speaker 5: You know what we gotta discontinue with now.
Speaker 2: Discontinue the hard e r why we're gonna hear her more than next four years and we've ever heard before.
Speaker 4: In I know, so I don't want them to have no justification when I start punching.
Speaker 5: Them for it.
Speaker 3: You gotta take the power back, you know.
Speaker 5: I see so many instances of like we're white people, where white people try us.
Speaker 3: When the result comes out to be exactly what they thought he was gonna be.
Speaker 5: I actually beat like, like, I get it, but at the same time.
Speaker 3: You need a spoon.
Speaker 5: Now, just based off of what he got, I knew he needed a spoon.
Speaker 3: I just said whatever, I ain't gotta seafood or fishing.
Speaker 5: Right, And because I knew what it was, That's how I knew that you needed a spoon.
Speaker 3: This looks good, This looks great, looks healthy.
Speaker 5: That is actually my favorite soup at Olive Garden.
Speaker 2: That's just with the sauce.
Speaker 5: No, that's.
Speaker 2: M wasn't good.
Speaker 5: No he did. He said no, No, he did say that. He was like, I don't think you can cook because yeh see, don't backtrack, nigga, don't backtrack, nigga tell me snitching all night. Now it's my turn.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with this man? Because you weren't talking to Michael Bhones, so they don't get to hear this.
Speaker 5: Oh see, already needs to be as loud as disrespect.
Speaker 2: I'm like to apologize.
Speaker 3: Not only can you cook put your foot in this.
Speaker 5: When you describe you gotta talk about it like Uncle Phil.
Speaker 3: No, you're just gonna come in and see a gravy empty ass bowl is what you're gonna see. That's that's my way already know. But the fact that you compared to the Olive Garden, I can. I can taste the greatness.
Speaker 2: Hold on you, let me get in your.
Speaker 6: Flo want to stand on that nigga head top?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because I was finished with her comparing it to Olive Gardener. Just the little taste I've had. I will never want the Olive Garden version because it's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I didn't even compare to Olive Gardener. I just said that's my favorite suit from there.
Speaker 2: By you saying that that's what they ain't nigga. When you're wrong, you're wrong, and I'm gonna say I'm wrong and I was wrong. You see, I have to say she didn't cook.
Speaker 4: For her to pull up, I don't know, bro, you need to forekorrespoon to counter at the sugar.
Speaker 3: Right, because you need to net something.
Speaker 4: Worried about your health, like bro y'all pot and are having dinner.
Speaker 5: Both both of you.
Speaker 2: You ain't been here before.
Speaker 3: Rita said, Hey, guys, I guess we ignored her for like the last ten minutes.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Yeah, Wine was in here showing out.
Speaker 2: Wine was in here dying.
Speaker 5: You don't never chill, absolutely no.
Speaker 3: The lies you tell yourself.
Speaker 6: I want to fly.
Speaker 2: Hey, is so good? I eat it with my pinky yacht.
Speaker 5: I know if it's inhisticated.
Speaker 2: Sh don't do the fresh carrots in here?
Speaker 5: M hm, you got love in here?
Speaker 3: You just told me give my review of it as I mean. I'm giving my review. If the food is good, is good. Now you hear the hate, You hear the hate.
Speaker 2: You hear me giving love to the food as I'm enjoying it. He hating.
Speaker 5: Is your get thanksgivingself over with?
Speaker 2: You gotta sell.
Speaker 5: All right, don't have grabb one of these mics and let the people know what you're selling them.
Speaker 3: Hold on now, you gotta be careful on yourself.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, niggas Before she get on this mic, her price is her price. Her price is her price.
Speaker 4: Don't you gonna be trying to get no cheap mac and cheese? And she can you know how expensive cheese? And she is all right, don't be on here not negotiating.
Speaker 2: We'll do that around here.
Speaker 3: See why are you over here trying to shut me up after I shut myself up here?
Speaker 5: I know, right, I love.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you that love.
Speaker 5: Tainy little onions.
Speaker 2: I'm just ay loveing the battle.
Speaker 5: You gonna do that anyway.
Speaker 4: Actually, you ain't got to worry about that because I'm pretty sure that carame will go black anything that was on the way out.
Speaker 5: Bro, you got a solid mask right now. And so.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are not trusted with the thanksgiving back and cheese and ship. You know, you know who you are, or maybe you just like me and like, man, fuck my family.
Speaker 5: I'm not cooking because my mama don't cook.
Speaker 4: All she do is throwing that weak ass green apron and no bro, no bro, cause she bought jellybean one. I'm the only my fucker who needs one because I'm the only one to actually cooking the house. No, I'm mad that she put one on just to put ship in the fucking oven. Bro, it is a salisberry steak dinner. You don't want to get pre made gravy on your T shirt.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's frozen. When you put it in there, you cut a slit in the top.
Speaker 2: It's all the way grave. It kinda clumpy. Sometimes you don't get all ice chips out.
Speaker 5: Bro, frozen on it ain't it ain't like you thaw it out first. It's frozen.
Speaker 4: There's you can flip the motherfucker upside down and that's it's gonna spill on you. There's no cause to put the motherfucker on while you're putting it.
Speaker 5: In the oven.
Speaker 2: When I take it out the oven.
Speaker 4: And then she got her apron on and she's like making rice. Bro, you're boiling water and salt and butter.
Speaker 2: You're really mad that you don't have.
Speaker 5: No bro mad.
Speaker 4: I'm mad at every time I go to han up my kids, I gotta hang it up over this motherfucker apron that she don't need.
Speaker 5: I don't got no words on.
Speaker 2: It because I feel like you say something. No.
Speaker 5: I heard some words on it's just green?
Speaker 6: Okay, now, man? Why is it just green? I thought April is supposed to say something you got an apron.
Speaker 5: She don't even need no, she don't even need no slogan.
Speaker 2: You gotta get one.
Speaker 5: I think jelly beans say something.
Speaker 2: You're not angry.
Speaker 12: I don't like being disturbed in the kitchen, So don't come cook and say thank you, lets and just keep walking past.
Speaker 5: Get out my way, Get out of my way.
Speaker 4: I don't need to look at you. Don't come ask me no questions, and don't put your fingers in my pocket.
Speaker 13: Gonna say right yes, R and B hip hop, everything so rough.
Speaker 12: I was talking ship crazy in the comments.
Speaker 5: It was like what, I don't even I don't even think you could cook.
Speaker 2: I remember that, I do remember that that that what the.
Speaker 5: Gummy bears have one?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to send this niggas for the grab who?
Speaker 2: I love? The gummy bears at the grib want you hard? Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Random email?
Speaker 2: Why would you ever doubt her? Schools that you can't forgetting?
Speaker 5: I believe I told you it was it was reverse psychology.
Speaker 10: I know it got to be some kind of like like you said, you can't get has been eating my cook since were are cooking for anybody before?
Speaker 4: So I don't know nobody's mouth but I know it's been long enough that I was stuck you.
Speaker 2: I'll stalk you. This is amazing.
Speaker 5: I'ma be right in the middle of the street.
Speaker 6: No, but we make say you ain't have something, and it just sounds like it should just be making cheese, like it's a secret.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't even want to know the secret.
Speaker 5: That's not the best part. You know what. The best part is infused food. And it ain't like infuse just like.
Speaker 2: This would be your best.
Speaker 4: No, because apparently you can't have weed without going and goddamn sugar rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Ya can't look it.
Speaker 5: I feel like that training Tatum clip. You know how long I've been waiting for this now, But go ahead and let them know what what you got?
Speaker 4: Fit them the place orders because she she does do meal prep, but she is also selling size for Thanksgiving. So if you're feeling like you're overwhelmed, maybe y'all feel like cooking for all of these people, Like I said, maybe you just like me and you're like, man, fuck everybody, I'm not doing this shit.
Speaker 5: This is where to go, and I'm trusted with the whole meal. The whole meal. Oh and it is clean she don't play that ship.
Speaker 4: So I know y'all be ordering food from random motherfuckers and you don't know if they got like cats and dogs are like kids digging their nose. And she's in the kitchen. She don't play that it it is fucking you walk in there. It is goddamn spotless.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So while you advertise I'm gona eat wow, Well, yes I do meal purps. Can I hear?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: I do meal purps. No, they're not always healthy. A lot of people ask, is it because it's got to be healthy now? Some people just can't cook. Some people don't like to cook. Some women can't cook, and their husbands don't feel like cooking.
Speaker 2: Or boy or whatever.
Speaker 12: So my meal purpose are literally whatever. Like I take suggestions, people send them to me.
Speaker 5: I put them on the menu. My menus go out on Wednesdays.
Speaker 12: Every Wednesday, orders and payments are doing by Friday, drop office on Sunday. I don't deviate from that schedule. To answer is no, you can't get a menu on Saturday. No you can't pay on Saturday.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's not.
Speaker 12: Good meals, real nice meals. My text suggestions, like I said, I do privoc catering. I do swam catering, drives, ars, cater and drives. It all depends on what you want and what you need. I do what is becoming a friends list? Uh holiday parties, Thanksgiving, friends givings, Uh, the corporate holiday parties and and everything here the service all I need uh for my Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, real cost.
Speaker 2: I only do sides.
Speaker 5: I don't do.
Speaker 12: Anything besides sides for Thanksgiving. Let's just a little too tedious for me. But you can find some of my work on Instagram at Tons of Love Preps. That's t O n s O F l O V E p r E p S. You can also find me on Facebook under T neil Tee. Last name neil n e a L. I send out a bat signal when I just cook random things for a purchase and I have something left over. So if you catch the bat signal, you catch it that you're don't, I'm sorry, and again like made me say, my price is my price.
Speaker 5: I don't negotiate with terrorists, fuck y'all, with anyone.
Speaker 4: My price is my price because they will definitely try to like know boy you and like when you know that you're good at what you do. Because honestly, because like honestly, there are a lot of people in the city who sell food and get away with no no like cause it'd be some bullshit. But it's like cause you know, people know them, and they allow it and they push it, and it's like you know, that ship was dry as for and then people get mad and don't like it. Now all of a sudden, all of these people is attacking this person for telling the truth about your food.
Speaker 2: So I got a homeboy lives on the South Side. Not sure he lived on the low end. See you live in the good part of the South Side, Yes, I do. Folks live in the slums where I went to like high school, like low twenty seven. Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: That much space you live with her shopping his homeboilers with her stabbing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I live where her shopping and he lived there where they're shot space between each house.
Speaker 6: So he was telling me, he was like, yoh, man, I got the homegirls cooking. You should help and support. He ain't send me like a MENI then like an hour later he sends me like a picture.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, they make like these big ass flaming hot concoctions. Whatever the fuck that give me them booty in balls or whatever. That wasn't like.
Speaker 5: As I'm looking at the I call him boss.
Speaker 2: Like macaroni and cheese wrapped in flaming hot. So I'm looking. I'm looking at the photograph that brings down the value and then I sit there. I sent it to my other homeboy and I'm like, what is wrong with this picture? He's looking at the picture like I don't know, I don't get it.
Speaker 6: So I called him, I'm like, look real close and like the bottom left corner of his picture, like you borrow food from people with their feet out in the kitchen, Brodie, that's nasty business. I was just like, yeah, it looked like an Ashley dinosaur foot. And I was like, bro you you paid like with your money, So yes, that's what.
Speaker 4: One year I was doing a pop up shop, and obviously doing a pop up shop, I can't just get up and go and grab food, you know what I'm saying, Like, I gotta be there. So someone was like, hey, I'm going to grab you know, some food from my homegirl. This what they got, you know whatever. So I cashed that and said the money to bring me food. God, I was so pissed when I got that plate because I was there all day, and the ship that they got for me, Like I wish that I knew, like ahead of time, you at least got a picture.
Speaker 5: I was trusting this person, like when they know how I eat, they go out to eat with me, so they should you know, when just McDonald's it out. Matter of fact, I think I said to the I probably still got that picture. Ya know, I don't delete messages. I probably still got that shit in the group chat.
Speaker 3: The worst time to be supporting somebody and they got bad food. It's during those gofund me moments. Well you know you coming over here because you need some help because you have you've recently just lost love on when your chicken and spaghetti cars bad?
Speaker 4: Why not spaghetti be so dry, bro, it'd be bad, like it'd be some dr ass.
Speaker 2: Falls, don't even be sauce. And you could have got a yard did better than this.
Speaker 5: I do well when you both.
Speaker 4: I preferred mixed though, yeah, I prefer like when I make it, I make it mixed, but I'll eat it either way.
Speaker 6: I recently just asked my manager because he was like, man, I think I'm going home nex spaghetti. So I was like, how do you get your spaghetti? And when I asked him that and he was like, welcome, how are you supposed to eat?
Speaker 2: That is a great question.
Speaker 3: So I was like, when nobody wants to get into sugar and salt conversation.
Speaker 6: I like my I like my spaghetti all together, sauce, noodles, meat, ground, beef mixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I was like, y'all like y'all cook the pasta, then it's the meat sauce, and then you might add to me, but that is how they used to serve as spaghetti and school. And that ship is diabolical.
Speaker 2: I hate it, Like, Bro, what with or without me? I remember that you got like seven noodles.
Speaker 5: I knew I still had it, bro. And this is from which pop up shop?
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 5: From twenty twenty two?
Speaker 3: Hold up, bro, it's almost twenty three your cloud.
Speaker 5: Let it go.
Speaker 2: Firs fair.
Speaker 3: No, I only let it slide because I guarantee you, you know, like two or three in there.
Speaker 4: As a government employee, I try to hold I try to like I treat my text messages like I have to do at the work, Like with your records retention schedules.
Speaker 3: It is only one person who I still haven't extended text message threat.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is what I like. Bruh. So everything is so dry, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's crazy, like cool if you're cooking out the can, I mean not cool.
Speaker 5: But you could have cried over the little bit of something. This is dry as fuck.
Speaker 2: Like you know how they say from like from farm to the table.
Speaker 6: I asked, like up like that folks go from can to table and it's wild, like you don't put no seasoning, you don put no effort into it, Like I get it, it came out of a can.
Speaker 2: Cool, but you don't gotta make it look like it came out of a can.
Speaker 3: Man, they don't care about some They don't gurnish ship, they don't put no rap that like selling this to people, and then they instinitely one of the motherfuckers who'll be trying to stand on my prices.
Speaker 2: My price, well, your price shouldn't be there, my god, you should be because I might need to next four days. We know what this week is, and like.
Speaker 4: I will give y'all like a couple examples of like minus that she's had. She's had like stuffed shells, bourbon chicken, and white rice with mixed vegetables shrimper, chicken stir fry, ground turkey, meatballs, roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli, Southern green beans with smoke, turkey and potatoes, mothered chicken, and rice.
Speaker 5: I'm breading things that she's had for her melk prep means so like the one she just did.
Speaker 4: Like Tone just had his uh chicken, milkie, beef and broccoli, turkey chili. That's sad, garlic butter, salmon, smothered chicken, spicy ground turkey bowls.
Speaker 2: Sol See you the reason why niggas stay big.
Speaker 5: No, she is a brown turkey.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about that whole meat, that whole menu.
Speaker 2: I just caught it at that time. See, you got defensive, you got defense. I support. I'm just saying nine times it is I died tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You know you automatically implemented her as a suspect.
Speaker 4: Now you know if it wasn't for her like she is, how I actually got to try grill crablegs.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it should not happen.
Speaker 5: No, it's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not.
Speaker 3: Something I ain't never had it, so I can't miss it. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But no it that ship was amazing.
Speaker 2: When I'm with you, though it sounds like it shouldn't happen. It shouldn't have because it sounds like it shouldn't happen.
Speaker 3: Like it was a point in time where niggas should not be deep frying whole turkeys.
Speaker 2: But it's a thing now.
Speaker 6: So like I saw on TikTok, motherfuckers is making like sweet potato pie with macaroni in that month.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, yeah, motherfuckers, get real.
Speaker 3: They make they've been making corn bread bowls. So they'll make the corn bread like the way you make pies, and then they'll stuff all the stuff and basically everything but the turkey being there.
Speaker 2: Man, facts, put it all.
Speaker 5: In, just put it.
Speaker 2: I love you. I agree with them. So that's that's love and a picture, you know what. I'm just gonna put a credit card on that.
Speaker 3: Because I be here all day Sundays, so just you know, like by the time MEMI shows started and already put eight hours in, so.
Speaker 2: Swing by arounding about maybe four or five. Yes, it's healthier for you. This ship. I feel it's not safe. No, it's a nice maake.
Speaker 3: Oh well I'm talking though, where did I make you the target this today, but normally when it's.
Speaker 2: I left it alone. After that, like b you've been on it for twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: You only got four left and I had to move him from you. Okay, this is a serving size.
Speaker 2: You see how cool the victim? We hate a victim. I'm talking about my work and my craftsmanship. I'm first. I've never used the words craft ship, never used their word for what I do.
Speaker 9: Taking to make sure your fingchacking, finger tips and.
Speaker 3: Ship I'm okay, okay, because he ate real food, so it's it's balance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we continue with the Joe you ain't already? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, I feel were I'm the only professional in this ship. I'm trying to like eat in between. Who told the host?
Speaker 2: Nigga? Not us, told you to be professional? I'm off camera.
Speaker 5: First of all, y'all are co host.
Speaker 3: Cold, we are co captives.
Speaker 5: I'm your co host, just the same as you as my nigga.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm here.
Speaker 6: Nothing, nothing cost You know what co hosts have input on this?
Speaker 2: Ya?
Speaker 5: We just walk in and I have input. I value y'all input.
Speaker 2: Ye started, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've gotten to the point where I don't even see the videos no more like you used to post them all in the group.
Speaker 2: Now it's just directly to town.
Speaker 4: That's not because I don't value your input. It's because I be wanting a genuine reaction from you. So when you first see stuff I like that organic on air, I don't like you to watch it in the person, then rewatch it co Captain because those things are held from you for a genuine reaction on the show.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 4: It's not because you're not important enough to know about it. It's because I like an organic reaction from when you see ship for the first time.
Speaker 5: It's totally different. It's totally different.
Speaker 3: Podcast for the late night talk show. It's not this is more of a talk show than the podcast.
Speaker 5: We don't interview nobody.
Speaker 8: Talk shows ain't all about interviews, right some people, it's not about the interview.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to just be able to come and sit down and have fun.
Speaker 3: You ever see the Abrupt show, Who the fuck is that funny ass black woman?
Speaker 2: She used the word funny. She used to still do weird ship like the news show. Did she do that now? But she also got her own show on Peacock. It just be her and her best friend. You watched it? She just looktening to music and cook, don't don't, don't, don't do it.
Speaker 6: Why I'll never go to It's certain communities that I don't funk, don't do. People that watch anime good at my book. People that watch Harry Potter definitely good at I'm never stepping on shot.
Speaker 3: Like, have you watched it in that new order? They suggest you should watch it in yet I guess Harry Potter people, they said that you should watch it.
Speaker 5: I just saw this and I was wondering. I was like, is it gonna be like I haven't.
Speaker 2: Had time to watch it, But apparently, I guess if you're watching the mis.
Speaker 6: Order, it kind of changes the way, Like how every five years they tell you to rewatch the Marvel Timeline. Watch it like this get all different. I'm not gonna watch twenty two movies again from a different angle.
Speaker 3: All they want to do is watch it and order, like, hey, watch this Black Widow here and stay here, watch this TV show here, watch this here.
Speaker 4: But it's never been there anyway, because it's like all of the like ages of Shield and like all of that ship, all of that Fitts in in there that's what.
Speaker 2: They want to do, include all that ship. Have you seen the Captain America.
Speaker 5: You know I'm not a trailer person.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen it.
Speaker 5: You want to watch it and see it for you.
Speaker 3: To know that.
Speaker 4: I don't like trailers because I don't like to be I don't like to have ship spoiled, and I like to be able to see it for the first time.
Speaker 5: But you making this seem like I only single you out to do that to you. I'm the same way for me. I have to know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Like, yeah, I watched trailers because you know, I got the Nerves show in the morning on Sundays and they talk about all that, So I watch that.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing but what suicide Squad should have been fat That's why I love her, you know.
Speaker 4: I guess I can get some kind of satisfaction knowing that by the time Trump is in office, we'll have a black Captain America coming out that year and it's gonna piss them monkeys off.
Speaker 5: They like they already mad.
Speaker 3: When it was in the comics.
Speaker 4: I know, like just seeing it now, you know, I feel like this might be my time to shine. No, because like so people be having like their moments with white people right where white people get a little bit too comfortable and feel like they can try you and ship.
Speaker 5: I never have those moments.
Speaker 2: You get white people, you beat white people on the internet.
Speaker 5: That's what you asked her on the I said the same.
Speaker 3: She ain't showing.
Speaker 2: I know you not talking.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask her, but you definitely have asked some wild ship the random people.
Speaker 6: True, but we're not talking about wine right now. Stop trying to pass the buck.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to you don't have I'm not asking people ship right now, though, is what I'm saying. Random. Why are you aggressive right now?
Speaker 5: Because you ain't putting no respect on her?
Speaker 2: I did I apologize. She don't like the fact I used to work random a life. Damn you did say that.
Speaker 14: A random?
Speaker 3: Oh random, that's that's gonna go to work like we didn't. I didn't know you was coming to the door. You're technically into. You came to the door to a random person. You Okay, that's like, wait, hold on that, but the hat ain't that deep.
Speaker 2: But the hat ain't that deep. I hope that because if I get then I got a suit, and then now we done got messy. Yet why Anna, because he almost killed.
Speaker 5: Me, I got your back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like, first of all, I saw him with a red lobster bag in the back of his truck and he just trying.
Speaker 5: To put it on her.
Speaker 2: See, and I will be able to get away with that because everybody knows I will go nowhere near a red lobster. Who anybody who knows me, huh speak everybody. That's just because I was meeting you all for the first time, and even then I didn't.
Speaker 5: Stash this nigga said.
Speaker 4: Anybody who knows me knows I would never go near a red lobster. The very first time I met this nigga in person was because he came to red.
Speaker 3: Lobster and I left less than fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: But you said that you wouldn't go near one?
Speaker 2: Is that before? After you?
Speaker 3: I never told anybody that was it was thirty two. It was thirty two that he that was the problem.
Speaker 5: That No, he got caught and was saying, no, I said thirty two.
Speaker 6: No I did.
Speaker 14: It's okay, why would I do that? Even I'm just saying, we're all lied, not like that. A lot of women all the time, not like that br I might allied to the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: To day, I'm not really sure. You probably did, and probably was something small too. What he back to, I'm honest, a lie, you tell yourself. Do you feel like that was a lied? Yeh, because I've been around you, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like probably don't need the truth.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: White people been real bold and it's only gonna get worse.
Speaker 4: And like I said, I'm never I'm never in those situations like Kayla was just out to eat her and her son and they were at like a little pub, that's what That's what she said.
Speaker 5: It was at a pub. It was it was whatever pub I had to be, like Glendale or somewhere down there. So that sounds so that sounds like, yeah, well but just say we're sitting here and we eating and we enjoying this delectable ass food that my baby brought us.
Speaker 4: But then some white dude feel like he's just gonna come and he's just gonna set his empty ass glass right here on our table where we're eating, on the way out like he drinking whatever he finishes.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 4: Now we're sitting here at our table. We ain't at a bar, We're at a table and he just come put his empty ass glass, like right here on our table where we're.
Speaker 2: Eating, So take that, take that back with you.
Speaker 4: And so apparently she was like, and I'm just staring at this monthfucker like and her son was like, what the fuck? Obviously not that way because you know he's only fifteen, But I guess whatever whatever chick, whatever chick was when him came and she picked him, she was like, I'm sorry he's young. But so she was like, what being young got to do with that? But like in those moments, like white people, white people don't try me, I think I just I don't look like the person for white people to try. But the moment one, dude, I'm telling you, you know how long I've been waiting for this, but to make.
Speaker 5: A name for myself, that's gonna be me. That's gonna be me.
Speaker 2: Before now.
Speaker 4: But I got so many cars in my wallet. Picked one bill will be paid. I'm okay, But I'm just I hate how sometimes when people are in certain situations and I hate to say it because I'm like, I.
Speaker 5: Wish that was me because I don't like the way you handled that. You was way too mature for me.
Speaker 2: Some people.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'll never get there with white people. I never I'll never get to that level of maturity.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 4: Like because some ship they really really push it, like certain things like with them just saying, you know, like talking crazy. It's like if I'm not in the mood, and then it's like I might tell you bitch going about your business and I leave it at that.
Speaker 5: But when it's like that up close and personal disrespect, My.
Speaker 2: Maturity depends on the day. I may be in a good move, you may do something like you know what, bright.
Speaker 5: Because you know what they got bad? Spinning on people that spin spitting on people get a pass?
Speaker 2: Uh, I know you catch it?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't give up, right, I saw that screen go black? Oh that was that was the government's happened in.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: But they got that so bad where they love to think that they can say whatever the they want because they old.
Speaker 5: I was watching a couple of videos today.
Speaker 4: One of them was it was a black lady at a slot machine and she was going to funk off on this old white man.
Speaker 5: But it's like, you know how they age? Was he really old? We don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know because she could have been just as old or older, but because of how we age, you wouldn't know. So we were saying in the comments like sh she could be just as old as dog and you just you don't know, because it was like, well, I don't care, you know, I would never talk to an olderly person.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Fucked up. It's like that lady.
Speaker 4: She was old, old and white and in a wheelchair, and she kept calling that man a nigger. And he got out and he took this big ass can of glade spread.
Speaker 5: He just got the spread shit with in that to some bushes. Now I can I can say that's what I was trying to find back on Twitter that I can say.
Speaker 4: I was fucked up because when he started walking up to her, that's not what I thought was gonna happen, because he was like, call me another nigga, Like call me a nigger again, and she just kept doing it.
Speaker 5: She threw about five more out there.
Speaker 4: By the time broke out of the car, I thought, I don't know because he like the camera come on, like she was already calling him that when it come up. So all you heard BRO say was watched this. So I thought that it was gonna have bro. I thought he was gonna flip out a wheelchair or something. So I smiled a little bit, smiled a little bit, or like at least knocker breaks off. No, like you know, just like hit that motherfucker with your palm and ship. And he didn't just spinning around in the circle, just some ship. I didn't know, but all of a sudden, he just gotta have the big ass candle blade, just got.
Speaker 5: The spraying with that ship. I really do hope that.
Speaker 2: I can find that. I hate y'all just want you know that it's okay.
Speaker 5: It's like no, but that'll be my thing. Like, if y'all see.
Speaker 4: That I'm arrested for any reason, it ain't gonna be for nothing else other than monkys a white person did some bullshit.
Speaker 6: I fel like that one time we want to go buy a guitar hero. I feel like, if you wasn't pregnant, whoop do that? Yeah, low key, if you was not pregnant, an beat.
Speaker 3: You all got into a fight over somebody got into a fight over guitar hero.
Speaker 4: No, it was a cop. I was pregnant, like I was. I was probably like days away from having jelly bean. I wanted to play guitar Hero so bad because Michael Jackson beat it was on there. So I went all the way to Walmart just to go buy a guitar Hero for this one fucking song.
Speaker 5: I'm parked in the handicap space. Go in, come out. When I tell you the way that this motherfucking cop ran up on.
Speaker 4: Me, bro you with a thought that he just observed the biggest cocaine drug deal ever in the history.
Speaker 3: Of the country, the biggest cocaine drug deal done by a pregnant woman.
Speaker 2: Like who just wants to play guitar?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: I'm like, did the nigga think that this is not a pregnant belly? Like did he think that this is merchandise that I stole?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: What is like he ran up on me so bogus.
Speaker 3: You stuff and merchandise under your chair. Yeah, they've been at that.
Speaker 5: I go through, I go through all that.
Speaker 3: Just use a car or still in groceries using uh the baby thing.
Speaker 5: Guy, man, that's what they was. They had cars.
Speaker 2: Don't bring no marble, move get the funk out of here.
Speaker 5: Many remember that clip Shut that baby up?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: One time we were trying to call it duty. It was me Monte and Ken babies crying in the background, and I yelled at.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, Like I really told them shut that baby up the middle of the game. I wish I would have clipped.
Speaker 4: Now think about it, Hey, I don't give a fuck. Bro on that plane was not wrong, sir. You are yelling, so is the baby.
Speaker 2: I gotta understand them kids.
Speaker 3: Like when we flew to Puerto Rico and Tianna was getting she was getting ribbed up to throw a fit. I was so ready to throw chopper because we are not gonna be those parents that got the wine ass kid on the plane. That's why I felt bad when we were descending and she started having the ear issues. At that point time, I can't do nothing for you because you in pain, like it's legitimate. That don't work on her, no more like it actually makes her act like a drunk crackhead. No, for real, she really starts behaving like the way drunk crackheads. It's due that we stopped at Like, you're not about to have my baby out here.
Speaker 5: I'm not above chloroform with my kids.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 4: Remember how Asventor jumped on the back of that nigga when he was running.
Speaker 5: I'm not above it at all.
Speaker 2: Didn't they say? Didn't he say they did it wrong one time? Wait?
Speaker 5: What how do you do it wrong?
Speaker 2: I gotta find a clip.
Speaker 3: But like he hated yeah, like it was it was either the time. I mean he smothered him too much. He didn't have enough core on it. Like it was something real early early.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it to the extreme.
Speaker 5: Point, like who had access to this?
Speaker 2: You were talking about a man who covered up a whole mark.
Speaker 3: You're right, we're talking about Vincent Kennedy, McMahon.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Sniggers killed his girlfriend, went to work. You're not gonna let that go.
Speaker 3: It's like what happened, brother, You're not gonna let that go.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not see you leader, and thank you so so so much.
Speaker 2: Dark you know what, that's what I'm talking about. I'll be hitting you. You don't want to see that. It's more, you know what I'm finding. It's more and more. It's more women than I.
Speaker 3: Really knew that really out here got that on them. They got that going around.
Speaker 5: I said, no, telling you ain't on the camera. Noway go walk upstairs.
Speaker 2: That's what I getting ready to do.
Speaker 4: You gotta move, you know how, like you'll be trying to tease yourself like you're like, all right, I don't want to eat.
Speaker 2: Stop stop your food exactly, freaky ass. This is a nast it's a nasty podcast. How long have we been, bro like, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 5: Only an hour and a half. It ain't even been long.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We need to end on that freaking because I don't want to eat it all.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 2: Next time, ma'am.
Speaker 4: You can't order on Sunday. You gotta or because she put the menu out Friday, I mean Wednesday. You gotta pay by Friday and then she drop it off Sunday. So as long as you know, like if you look at the wind the menu on Wednesday and know that's what you want, uh, dog, I can't believe you got a.
Speaker 2: Water bros a woman that's.
Speaker 5: Oh good.
Speaker 2: I don't probably been drinking his mouth maybe alread kissing random bitches in the mouth.
Speaker 5: Back up your mind, niggas, because if I said down with one cup, that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh kissing all the.
Speaker 7: Kind of.
Speaker 4: John Flobody kissing in the alley wild.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you said that.
Speaker 5: What you say she said, like yell, I ain't ever kissed in the alley before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back on that.
Speaker 5: White and your cook that puba gear.
Speaker 2: Where would you give super care?
Speaker 5: I don't know, bro, this is the studio.
Speaker 2: Hold on, No, not at all, not at all. There's a place of work and worship mm hm working at ass. I mean, if I.
Speaker 3: Follow this table, if I could put a pop up poles right here, oh shopping ugly sweaters and party outfits, and was a just emailed me yes, I gotta see it, like like what, Yeah, I was just I was just at Tz's in the spot this week.
Speaker 5: And at this point I can't even not go like, I mean, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be an elevator. I ain't never been to elevator the Old Lady bug. No, I think it is.
Speaker 5: Wait, I thought Elevate was the old place that's next a Portmans.
Speaker 2: Is right there on Water Street. I think it is the Old Lady Bug. H.
Speaker 6: They really should have gotten they really should have got the bar across the street from the one place that was already.
Speaker 3: But you gotta look at the sides of It's like that they even admitted last year because of all them last minute changes and the fact that it was all the way out in Brown Deer and uh yeah, ship ship went the way it went. Never go back to the China Buff Bay again.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told you eleven thirty one North Water Street.
Speaker 2: That sounds I agree. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because seven hundred block is right before Welles and you know, as you're heading towards the south side, you're going down in numbers.
Speaker 2: I've just said I think it is.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's right where because I just know that Batty's fighting out outside of them one.
Speaker 4: Day, because you know it's like mcguilla Cuddies and the one spot and it had like the little roof thing.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: It probably was neard to Sluw.
Speaker 3: Slush Doug. I'm never going back to slush ever again.
Speaker 2: It's so so yeah, I don't trip.
Speaker 5: It's across from ah.
Speaker 3: Okay that one mm hmm. Then what's the one down the street from fucking Brownstone in there where Ladybug used to be that element?
Speaker 5: I think that's element.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's element, that's element. Okay, No, it's I think it's like e L. This is weird how they spell it.
Speaker 5: I don't think they got the second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it looked like when I be making flyers too fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like I could have swore because I because they had I think because they had a day party at Elevate and that's how I knew where it was.
Speaker 5: The last damn man.
Speaker 2: But yep, we up in this bitch.
Speaker 5: Mhm my joke business bro, why are you over there?
Speaker 2: This is the fun.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't want to smash my ship like he was smashing them fucking caramels.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you will know why we telling you to eat that shit and get over with because you got some fucking egg rolls over there too.
Speaker 5: Outside of an air fryer.
Speaker 3: Just saying I do too, I need a new one. What are you looking for if you.
Speaker 5: Don't put that motherfucker soup back, nigga, just ain't that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you don't need this man.
Speaker 5: Put that motherfucker soup back.
Speaker 2: This is just an extra. She didn't she ain't put no name on this one. She came here for me.
Speaker 5: Put that motherfucker super.
Speaker 3: Reverse psychology her to come today.
Speaker 5: I showed him, was like, wait a minute, that's.
Speaker 3: Another reason why I kept wondering why you was taking your time with that one.
Speaker 2: She got hand.
Speaker 3: Let me have that one, man, I'm a veteran. I got something that the house kids bring something in the house to eat. Do I want to get a new sweater this year? I love with sauce man, because technically I didn't. I didn't wear the last I didn't wear last year's sweater long enough anybody even though I had it, but I don't remember. It looked like it lit up and everything, and we didn't take We didn't take.
Speaker 2: Another sweater for a fucking party that's once a year.
Speaker 3: You act like I don't have work parties. I don't get drugged other stuff.
Speaker 2: I got black one. I think there's a picture of me and the red one might wear the black.
Speaker 3: I don't know where my Santa one went. The one that says I don't know where my my my Santa one that says where the whole whole holes at.
Speaker 2: Question? Do you have a good time at Water Street bars?
Speaker 3: Every time I go there is a dude who act like he's never been anywhere before.
Speaker 5: May you never put the comments on the screen no more because there's no name.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I wasn't putting them up there. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I go to only certain one.
Speaker 2: It was Mario. Great job one.
Speaker 5: It sounded like Mario.
Speaker 2: Now when I go to waters Well.
Speaker 3: It depends. It depends on what Water Street bars you go to, because like down there by Brown Song and them, it's a little sophisticated little you know a little more except for City Social on a Saturday night.
Speaker 4: Say city Social was not said on Saturday. And I told y'all, we went that motherfucker like Grandpa A. We literally made like we walked in.
Speaker 5: This is how it went.
Speaker 4: So we walked in, we went this way. The bathroom was right here. I went to the bathroom. He kept going to go to the bar. By the time I came at the bathroom, he was right here. He had finished his drink, and then right back out.
Speaker 3: It's it's definitely not for everybody. I haven't been upstairs yet.
Speaker 5: Water Street was like a fucking.
Speaker 3: Zoo right But down there where the riffians are, it ain't the same like it was when we used to go there. Well, okay, speaking of going down there, what was going on that time when it was just me and you we went to Water Street. It was so damn busy. People were in the streets and we ran into Harley and he was just randomly out there lost.
Speaker 5: Let me go see how Harley voted.
Speaker 3: But it whatever it was, because it because it was ended up being it was a fight in the middle of the crowd in regard to something, because we ended up seeing the videos on Twitter the next day.
Speaker 2: But it was something going on. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I feel like he voted for Kamala. I feel like he voted for Kamala. No, I feel like he I don't want him to prove me wrong, but I also feel like he.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't want to have a conversation about.
Speaker 3: You, I feel like he voted. I feel like he voted Cornell West.
Speaker 2: So the election was Tuesday. I was on Tuesday. Are you talking to the microphone, sir?
Speaker 6: So the election was on Tuesday. I had that day off when I voted, and then I had Wednesday off. I was supposed to go back to work Thursday. I called in now I had a migraine for real. But also a part of me just did not want to see my white coworker on his last day before he went on vacation, because he been preaching this Trump shit for like the last three months.
Speaker 2: And like he just I just didn't want to hear it. You know.
Speaker 5: That is one of the things that I am so happy about working from home. Mario said.
Speaker 4: I was in front of the Lady Bug Club and his food was and some red and white Jordan's and the Gucci belt.
Speaker 5: Musty is West Long leather couch in the summer?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Got West Lawn has rebuilt?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I got two questions for you.
Speaker 3: First of all, who got a leather couch on Westlaw?
Speaker 2: And number two, why do you know what that smells like? Like?
Speaker 3: Why do you know what a leather couch in the summer smells like?
Speaker 2: Lived in like West Long?
Speaker 6: They got their furniture from that one place that used to you to deal all of them now where you would get like you get two couches and n table and like a lamp like three hundred.
Speaker 5: Bucks and it was always the black set with the gold horns.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolute get your whole or you get that in that like that nasty money green leather joint.
Speaker 4: Bro It Sloan's finally out of business. Sans Sloans say they having a going out of business.
Speaker 3: Sell every hey, somebody comes in and buy just enough to pay the rent. That's how that's all the rent based off. And you're getting rid of this cheap ass furniture.
Speaker 2: See them prices be too high on the regular.
Speaker 3: I have tangled with Westlawn Harley.
Speaker 5: Stones Furniture closed opens at ten am Monday.
Speaker 2: We're not going out of business, were just closing for the weekend. But I just want you to understand his choice of words really makes me hate.
Speaker 3: Him because I can visualize him tangling with the West Line Harlett.
Speaker 5: That's not like get out.
Speaker 4: But there was a point in time that I was a westlawne Harlett. My cousin Nisha had an apartment in West Line and it was the low income and she wasn't working at the time, so rent was like twenty five dollars. I missed them, yeah, because it's income back, but if you're not working, they'll drop it. But the minimum of Mountain you could pay was twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: You gotta pay something. Niggas got.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you can't come up with twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: You can ask her because the utilities is included. Right, low income you don't. All you have to do is pay the rent and everything else you don't have to worry about it. And at this point she is in now it's it's only a one bedroom, but it's basically a one bedroom townhouse. Like she got upstairs where the bathroom and the bedroom is. Then she has the mid level, like the main level that has the living room and the kitchen, and then she even had a basement. Twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: You can borrow twenty five outs. You can ask somebout the loan. You twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: So shit, at this point, everybody just chipped in five dollars because like it's like cause Mama, Mama was dealing that.
Speaker 5: She was your mom.
Speaker 4: Like, bro, I got the lead, Like, so I left, so I was over there, Donald was over there, Beth was over there. So all of us are just over here kicking it at Nisha house. And at this point you got because I was working at TCS bank. So I was at the bank then, so technically me could have paid the rent. She was just bringing home f but no, So what it is is all of us is out here and we and we're kicking it in uh in Westlam. And at this point all you gotta do is be like, well, shit, we don't buy and prepare food together, like it is every man for themself. So not only is the rent only twenty five dollars, but now each one of us all has our own food step car.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: I knew what she who got a victor from low income full dollars and she was having fun parties and drunk every day the shade. That's literally how.
Speaker 2: He wrote the sad part is.
Speaker 3: I think I might know exactly who he talking about. To Jesus, it was probably why sithless to the long running, rampant, untanged fuck parties just sound sounds like it just sounds like a pack of cools. First of all, we're not gonna talk too much about these lawns. And the guy come from North Lawn, so respect.
Speaker 2: It was the same.
Speaker 5: Like how she discribed by land is so random, because it's like, how y'all go.
Speaker 4: From lawn to land.
Speaker 5: Somebody South Lawn, berry Land.
Speaker 3: Somebody came over and claimed this as their land. Somebody was like, very long, they hit all they hit the big four already, so we got to name something.
Speaker 2: But the way you just described Westlawn was like it was that's how the crib was. It was upstairs.
Speaker 3: I think all of them were universally made the same way.
Speaker 2: That was our version of like Magnolia projects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's everybody. All the lawns were made exactly.
Speaker 2: The ghetto is all the law.
Speaker 3: All lawns were made the same. The difference was that you have one bedroom upstairs, two or three, and that third bedroom wasn't even really a bedroom.
Speaker 4: It was a class the lawn project's walk. So Barada properties could run.
Speaker 2: Like whoever me me said that, because.
Speaker 4: It's like when it was whether it was West Line, North Flying Parkland stuff like like you knew you can because they all looked. That's how fucking Barada properties are you known?
Speaker 5: Front the rocks, rocks, it's the rocks.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 4: I thought they got maroon front doors, but brown reelings, Oh no, you're.
Speaker 5: Talking about.
Speaker 2: All had the.
Speaker 3: Brown front doors with the great screen doors. Concrete slab that may have been either this big or the one with the roof on. It depends on what what decades you lived there, and you may have gotten lucky that you moved into one that happened to have the wheelchair rap.
Speaker 4: And it's like you can always tell which ones were like the elderly housing because they love their fucking flower plants. They had the motherfuckers hanging outside of and they always had a chair next to the door.
Speaker 2: Like okay, so you remember when we just live all like seventy six silver spring, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the long time?
Speaker 2: You like? Man up that way?
Speaker 5: They bora now like that shit looks so different. They bord properties.
Speaker 2: He just put his basic tweaks on it and make the outside look nice.
Speaker 5: What hey. One thing I tell you.
Speaker 4: One thing I tell you Barada is like, you are not gonna ride my tenants at a rent. He got some wheel lit properties. He makes sure that motherfuckers can't creep up on you out there. He them lights is bright, and I fuck with it. So whenever I did have, like when I was actually like door dashing and everything and I had to deliver to their properties, I really appreciated the fact that if well, I ain't never had to worry about that ship.
Speaker 2: To see it.
Speaker 3: About these lights, you just know you're trying to keep down on, you know, the shady drug dealer, because you know, if lights on, the niggas don't want to sell drugs in the in the brightness of lights. Yeah, they don't want you to be singing them bright ass lights and I get a text, why show.
Speaker 2: Never mind?
Speaker 5: I'm really just man, I just said never mind, my god.
Speaker 3: Don't we ain't got a double back? Uh, directly from my person, Like it's a good thing about minds is his minds as an Arabian dude, So you wouldn't believe he's selling weed anyway. You oh that ship it bangs, but it confused this year. That's a fact think of you know how like we say that, but that Hispanic music got that same beat.
Speaker 2: Well let's take the beat and let's flip it to the lyrics. The lyrics got the same all the way through, like over like like over a different beats. I'm sorry, don't I know that was racist, but that's what that's That's what it's like.
Speaker 4: But it's really racist though, because I mean, our music all sound the same. Now, I think it's just the thing so they could say about us. Now I'm just saying, like they could say the same ship about us, but like mumbling, and we can't get mad because it's true. Ay, I will never let the nineties ever. I'm not holding the nineties, nigga. The nineties gotta hold on me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's some good music. There's some good some good music. Now some.
Speaker 5: It's like, but it's not the majority though it was what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 3: It can't be the majority because you gotta realize people people got access to do ship now like back in the day.
Speaker 2: That's what I.
Speaker 4: Can take a road trip and have that entire road trip I can be set with music from old ship. If I had to drive just from fucking here to Chicago, I feel like I wouldn't have a playlist long.
Speaker 3: Enough to get me through the nineties. Like, yes, in the nineties, you had to be discovered. You have to be taken to a record label. They had to make some music for you. They had to put you know out there. You have to sell singles. You had to do the work to be known with someone.
Speaker 5: You had to know choreography because you couldn't be no one trick pony.
Speaker 3: Right, So when music came out, it was her putin this other nice stand. They used to this nice stand, the end table that used to be in that corner. Now all I gotta do is like I gotta beat machine. I got a pack of pack of CDs and boom, Now I'm on Spotify sit gets flooded.
Speaker 4: Let's start a rap trio? Why because everybody else doing it and they ain't ship. You really only gotta be the one that's rapping. Tone can mumble, and I can do ad libs Revelvet.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand why my God said that what song was that? Church?
Speaker 3: You gotta go listen to church because he's sitting here talking. All of a sudden, whoever is rapping on it just yells out red and velvet in.
Speaker 2: The background as an ad lib.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 4: When you think about it and the ship that people are putting out to be famous, and then it's like every now and then, like I can drop a very little because we know I know how to talk about my vagina, so that'll get me by What is Mario talking about? Because as soon as I saw buying Cuchie, I know that's him. Damn, am I the only one that heard Barada be buying Couchie, Like if you can't pay your rent, he was smashed and dash a mother dud.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't put it past Tom.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: That is a whole category on porn.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Look, if there is any reason to sell pussy your rent. It's top of the list.
Speaker 3: It's very acceptable.
Speaker 4: Like if you ever be like, how bit you be fucking your landlord? The only way that that is an insult is if she still gotta pay, like or if she's still behind, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean rents, dude, what one's a month? So maybe y'all got fus mon.
Speaker 6: I feel like outside of the once a month, fuck any other fucking you doing with your landlord, that's kind.
Speaker 4: Of like in your leisure we already prostitutes because I look, my job is fucking the shit out of me for the little bit that they pay me every two weeks ill and then it's like a you know what, and then it's like a forced gang bang because then the federal government comes in and the state government coming in on top of it. So everybody. Yeah, so everybody just fucking at this point nasty.
Speaker 6: If you work, find that is a week forty hours a week and your pay every two weeks, and then you gotta work.
Speaker 2: A full year. I think I have to work a full year or like two years just to get an extra week of fucking vacation. Do you know how many days of work I have to do just to get an extra week.
Speaker 4: I love the fact that because I only work part time, I don't burn through my vacation. It's fast because like with me only using four hours a day, and then you look at my schedule like all right, say I want to go out of town for a weekend, It's like all right. By the time I get off work, I can just catch you know a look like after that or like if i'm working, you know what I'm saying, like it just works. Or by me starting later, I can still come back on a Monday morning and then I have to worry about missing work because I start work late enough.
Speaker 5: But I don't like how they try to tell you like.
Speaker 4: Oh, if you get if you get fired, you forfeit this time. I will burn this motherfucker to the ground. You're not finna tell me there's something that I earned while working here. I ain't entitled to some company.
Speaker 2: I just get a check, right, I got paid out.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be a vacation payout. But some places will trying to say, like, if you get terminated, that forfeits your.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, I will suit you.
Speaker 2: So I just found out some ship that I didn't know that people could do.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: So we recently had a new dude come and work at our store and he was like a manager. Now, I don't know the inner workings or what they give you when you become a manager or whatever, but I guess like he signed some kind of contract.
Speaker 2: They fronted him some vacation time.
Speaker 6: They frontloaded him, and then like, so he took all of his vacation time and then like I guess he was playing in a quit or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll hit your check for the rest of it. Yeah. I didn't know they could take their money back. Yeah. I was like, yeah, I ain't never heard no show.
Speaker 5: He was upset, stand it? That cruise that's standard they do that. Yeah, so say that from January to December.
Speaker 4: Say every pay check you earn in two hours of vacation, if they're giving it all to you on January first, if you leave before December thirty first, like by the time you that last check for you to fully accrue all of that, then they're gonna pro rade it based off of how much you earned up until the point that you left employment, whether you quit or get fired.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: I was like, yep, let's standard. You should have quit yeh, gotta see you through my guy.
Speaker 2: It was Mexican work. That's actually a lie. Well, no, I'm sorry, still lie well, No, I don't know how hard work in Porto Ricans.
Speaker 4: Say I want to go to part time with the economy, and I got too many kids, and I'm taking care of both of mine and my mama. So I'm taking care of four people off of a part time income.
Speaker 2: What did he say before?
Speaker 5: It's doable?
Speaker 3: You just got to know internet is the new A and R TikTok started in the last thirty five minutes. There was always lame ass artists. I would listen to me and me rap about her pussy. I feel like she would be more creative than sexy Red. Oh absolutely, I think you just hate sexy Red right now.
Speaker 5: That don't mean me lying. I'm I would definitely be more creative than her.
Speaker 3: And we also got to understand she's also rapping for a slow generation.
Speaker 2: She's slow. She's probably on the spectrum. I would guess that. I would guess she didn't finish.
Speaker 3: She's definitely on the spectrum, and if she did, that's a shocker. Oh that was Rita who said and I got too many kids.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of our favorite rappers. I would definitely guess.
Speaker 3: What someone told them they got bars and they was like, you know what I gotta see on my econ exams. I'm about to go ahead and drop out. Why he kind it is not easy to get it.
Speaker 2: Fuck that ship like you can rap, you can finish high school? What going back to this? Let's go see the one?
Speaker 4: And I mean I get it because it's like you can always do like you can always do like a program on the road. Yeah, you can get your g ed yep, computer based, or you can always just be to the point, like you know what. Fantasia was singing and she couldn't even read.
Speaker 2: It's true though, I hate that for her. So who wrote the songs? Just read them to you?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was voice to text?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe her and her singing.
Speaker 4: Oh no, because I don't remember when it came out. See now I got a google how long his voice text?
Speaker 2: The Internet? Didn't nobody watch the fantastic movie.
Speaker 5: Internet is Old? It was just the Internet is old.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't what it is now because we was definitely using Internet Explorer when I was in middle school.
Speaker 5: That big ass eve I was.
Speaker 2: Selling burnt CDs my freshman year of high school. So I know the Internet is old.
Speaker 5: Internet Explorer really used to be the browser, like you couldn't use nothing else.
Speaker 3: Do you know they got sued.
Speaker 5: There was no Google, no Edge, no nothing.
Speaker 3: It was Netscape at first because they actually got sued because they would pre ship all the computers with it on there ahead of schedule. There was other browsers out there that we didn't know about. But because Netscape came with every computer, because they bullied their way into it, they got sued.
Speaker 2: That's why there is no Netscape anymore.
Speaker 4: Netscape was when you got the little freak sample DVD to get whatever little trial Internet they had, right.
Speaker 3: That was how they bullied their way on the computers until AOL came out. And that's when AOL started shipping CDs every third Thursday of the month, no crack.
Speaker 2: That's how this was getting free Internet. Bro.
Speaker 6: That one kid, the one badass kid, got the Japan's word, so now we can freely explore the motherfucking Internet.
Speaker 2: Because they used to put a cap on the shit you could do.
Speaker 3: They still do one.
Speaker 5: There was this screen saver. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Is it? The one with the little dude on the beach.
Speaker 5: It was the underwater screen saver.
Speaker 2: Oh with all the fishes and stuff that just go by with no problem.
Speaker 4: Well, it was like a little like a little cavern underneath, and it was like an octopus. They used to come out, Okay, I kind of remember it, or a squid or something. But but at the time, like at the time of it coming out, like you couldn't see the tentacles. You could just see like the top of it, and it used to look like a dick coming out that thing until the full thing emerged, or.
Speaker 2: Maybe you were just preferred to. Even at a young age, it was purple.
Speaker 5: I remember everything about it.
Speaker 2: Fucking freak, freaky ass fro windows a freaking yeah, you can flacking on the button today, breath, write.
Speaker 5: Me down, damn. I remember that.
Speaker 3: With the pipes, Yeah, I remember the pipe ones. But my mom used to have this one where it was a little dude who was stranding on the island and he was literally building ship. Basically castaway movie. That's literally what it was, literally, but this is before the movie ever came out.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was the Hot Wales computer what like the computer off me and the monitors hot on the outside of it.
Speaker 4: I remember back in the day. I don't know how we got it. I don't know if it was back on like the I remember they used to.
Speaker 3: Make the little custom made TVs like that, like the Kid TV.
Speaker 5: That's what I was gonna say. I don't know how. I don't know how I got it. Wait which one it was?
Speaker 3: The original Imax? It was big as fuck.
Speaker 5: Oh the different colors but the clear No, I meant like I had the green screen.
Speaker 3: Like the original computers, the ibms.
Speaker 4: Like it had like and it still had like you know how they used to spray paint like the NPS logo on the side of it.
Speaker 5: So I don't know how. I don't know what who my pops lifted it from.
Speaker 4: Bro, But I used to be at his career playing Oregon trailing number Munchers and all that ship.
Speaker 2: You had a real school yeah, a real real school computer. Yeah? Is is Apple what Macintosh used to be one? Yes?
Speaker 3: Were Did you know that the Apple, the red apples that everybody have is actually called a Macintosh Apple. That's where they got the name from. That's why the logo was an Apple. Yeah, it was, it was pre apples. Well, I don't want pre Apple. It was condensing the name. But yes, yeah, when they that's what it was.
Speaker 2: When it was only computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it was when it was you was Cellar still us Cellier you think a singular and Cellier one. But yeah, when it was just computers only, they were Macintosh. When they converted over and went more like Riskue, they changed themselves to just Apple only, and that's when everything became an eye.
Speaker 2: Kind of selfish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mac iPhone, I t V, I TV what they was trying to make a TV at a point in time, Apple stop Ship. There was there was a joking the Apple is pretty fine, It's pretty okay, that's cool, all right, I don't sell they was gonna say Apple Team. I feel like I TV was supposed is like was supposed to be like the direct competition of what tv O was.
Speaker 2: No, that sounds.
Speaker 5: Man, this is old school of Windows.
Speaker 2: T EVO was the reason why we even have d v R. I don't hate t BO.
Speaker 3: I hated the fact that they used to have their own little spot in the middle of the mall because that person always looks sad, because wasn't nobody buying ship from you in the middle of the mall.
Speaker 2: Man, I hate one of the niggas in the middle of the mar Catcher hold on, Now, that's how I got. I caught Trisa in the middle of the mall. He worked at she worked at Peterson, but.
Speaker 3: Goda Conversso in the middle of the mall. There's some baddies that get in the middle of the mall. The I don't know what's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't discover.
Speaker 3: Them, that's no, because the malls don't mall like they used to mall last weekend. You gotta remember, I still have south Ridge by me. I still have an actual functioning mall that people go to with stores there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See south Ridge was alive and kicking it.
Speaker 5: No, because that for a minute they had died down.
Speaker 3: They died down, but when the pandemic.
Speaker 4: Because I thought that they was trying to close it in there, and then that's when they got just like trying to put like the movies and ship to track.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have the arcade in there now with the brown one still in there. Yeah, with the escape room right next to it. The girls always they always want to go to the mall. They always be in fucking bathroom body washed because it looked like Brookfield Square becoming a ghost town.
Speaker 2: Brookfield Square is a ghost out.
Speaker 5: It was stuff in there more than what it is now. It's like, like, bro, even a food court is nothing like they they took Charlie's out. That motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Bro, when you lose Charlie's and what's the Italian restaurant some.
Speaker 3: Brailroads borrows borrows.
Speaker 5: When you lose those two yous was like cinnabon like it was something else though.
Speaker 3: Chicken yep.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's another reason why the girls always go to the South Ridge because they get bourbon chicken from there. I come home and be contained of the bourbon chicken in the fridge. Who took y'all to the mall.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take time one day and I'm gonna actually make the bourbon chicken all this time, like and it's so funny because my mom was always come out, I don't eat she don't eat dark meat this entire time. She never realized that bourbon chicken is chicken thighs, it's not breasts thicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did you enjoy telling her the bad news?
Speaker 5: She was there all this time. I can sell you.
Speaker 3: I know, so how much bourbon do you plan on putting your bourbon?
Speaker 2: Chicken?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 3: Because you know when black folks make their own, they tend to go overboard with ship.
Speaker 5: I don't go overboard.
Speaker 4: I follow what I need to follow, and then after I make it that first time, then I'm like, all right, this is what I'll.
Speaker 3: Tweet saying if I come over buy your house and there's a bottle of bourbon half gone.
Speaker 2: Because she drank it. I don't black people measurement.
Speaker 5: I don't drink.
Speaker 2: Lives first time. You don't drink now, that's only because of medical reasons. That ain't never stopped her ship.
Speaker 5: That's why my kids ain't out here looking windows. I'm sorry, she.
Speaker 2: Just licked box. That was a good You gotta hide to that one. You can't leave me touch touch.
Speaker 5: Speaking of her, I love her new song. She is going Rie is going on her very first trip and her favorite rocket ship and she's going to Cali. She's going to l A.
Speaker 2: No to what part of l A. This is what I don't like, because we're gonna find her on San Andres.
Speaker 5: This this is what I don't like. So you know she's grown. I can't tell her that she can't go.
Speaker 3: She's going to find her people, but she in San Francisco, not l Ah. Her people, her community, her community.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know if you had switched back to talking about Jellybean because her people is actually out that.
Speaker 5: No, Tyler the creator?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why the one in Cali? Though?
Speaker 3: I mean nothing wrong, but I'm just curious why Cally.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming it's because it's her birthday weekend.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, and you're definitely gonna find one there. You find a little bit bad at times? Does you know that l A is not.
Speaker 2: As cool as we think it is. Marvin was telling her that it's expensive as first of all, little y'all mean, indeed put that one a little bean bun, little general as.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah or person. I assume it was the person first, because.
Speaker 5: She is going to LA for a concert.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: My problem with this is re is terrified of planes. She won't fly.
Speaker 2: Take some melatonin before she gets on the plane.
Speaker 5: No, she's taking a train.
Speaker 3: She concert gonna be over by time she get there.
Speaker 4: No, So she is leaving out on her birthday, which is the fourteenth. It's a two day train ride, so she's a trip with it, So she'll get there on the sixteenth, which is the day of whatever concert, and then she'll be there until the eighteenth, and then that'll be another two days, you know, traveling to come home. My problem with this is like initially it was supposed to be like a group trip, but her being an experience with traveling, she's never known how things tend to go with group trips. It starts with all of these people talking about they going, what they need, how much it costs, and everything else, and then by the time it's actually time to get down to it, nobody else is going. So this turned to a group trip to seems like it's just her going by herself. And I'm not feeling that, yeah, because it's like it's just you. It's la bro. You don't know your way around here. You don't know how to get around the city. You don't know shit about no matter how much I have tried to teach this child about directions and shit, like paying attention where she is and you know, this is east, that's west, south, north, Like she just I'm very very nervous about her going. And you know, she'll be twenty so, like I said, she's grown I can't tell her that she can't go, but I am so against her going because she's not going with a group of people like before, because it's like a group of people, Okay, so a group of y'all, one of you niggas got to know something, one of you niggas got to know how to get around or do some shit. She is not that nigga, So I am I'm very, very nervous about her taking this treatment. And it's like her fucking phone is never charged. You're twenty one, so you can't check into hotels on your own. I have a hotel under my name, and I'm hoping that you know she because I can check in digitally and get a key like that, so she doesn't have to stop at the front desk.
Speaker 5: You just use your phone to get in and out of your own but a site if for.
Speaker 4: Any you know reason, there's a problem, like oh well we need you to you know, come checking out, she screwed.
Speaker 5: I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Because she's under twenty one, so she can't get a room by herself. It's just there are a lot of things that you know, weren't in play when the trip was first planned that is now and I really just I don't feel comfortable with her traveling at all. Then it's like it's la la. Ain't like they showed the shit on to you, you know what. I'm like, you were just saying like it's not this big, welcome and friendly place that you'll think it is. You know what I'm saying, like you and you're going everybody yourself. So I really I do not want my baby to go.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of city like, even though I ain't been to a lot of places, I feel like a lot of places are just like walking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you could be in a very nice neighborhood. What wrong time? Cause why you got that hat on?
Speaker 3: Where are you from? Sometimes you just gotta say, hey, bro, I'm from honestly bro. Sometimes if you just submit a bro, I'm from out of town, and they'll be like, hey man, don't wear them colors around.
Speaker 2: Here, It'll be like say less my guy.
Speaker 3: Slip be At some point now everybody wants to pop off on you. You just need to know you not from around here. And then they hear you talk like damn cud, who are you from? Cause you don't sound like us?
Speaker 2: Nah home only dead howmes aren't around.
Speaker 3: See, and that's why you'll get fucked up because now they feel like you mocking them.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would, not a real game. You don't know who a real gang member is until you meet a real gang member.
Speaker 5: Just be yourself, like, is this concert even a thing? Like a right?
Speaker 3: That's all I'm gonna say. Don't you just hop on the blame with it or meet it there.
Speaker 5: And miss SmackDown? Damn may my birthday? No, but no, she won't get on the plane. Maybe she's taking the train. She's not getting on the plane.
Speaker 2: We don't need to be done.
Speaker 5: She don't, right, she don't.
Speaker 2: But it's like wants to go and experience that, hopefully.
Speaker 6: I don't know why she wants to, but that ain't that ain't music for that's her culture, brus very much.
Speaker 2: So. Although people say that album was nice, I'm not listening. I'm not listening to it either.
Speaker 3: Ain't got no beef with.
Speaker 2: Him, especially after the way you do d Carmichae gonna live to you.
Speaker 5: Oh tell us about that?
Speaker 2: Oh we talked about that man? You you never seen the derward Carmichael y'all, well, you know he's gay, right, Tyler? No, Carmichael big homosexual.
Speaker 5: I don't know who the word is is.
Speaker 3: Tyler is too though, hold on because the way of the way, they keep making these jokes about him and Jaden Smithy, and they make the jokes so it's not like people joking about them.
Speaker 2: They make the jokes.
Speaker 3: I might not be a joke. He had his own show he was also in. He was in the Mark Warburnes version of Transformers. You've done some other stuff too, Dad.
Speaker 2: Allen Grill, Real Tiffanys.
Speaker 3: I think that's where Drill and Tiffany started from.
Speaker 5: Where I've seen him from though, because it's not what y'all naming.
Speaker 3: You don't remember seeing him in Transformers. He was in one of the Mark Warbourne ones because they was shooting the little robot things was shooting at him. It might not have been transformed, but it was something I remember because he jumped in the way to protect whoever the other person. Well, he didn't know either during most of his careers.
Speaker 5: Rock Carmichael wife he bisexual.
Speaker 3: Where he came out his game left her, probably came out of his game left her, but he definitely gay got her.
Speaker 4: I gotta see now go back because now see now I got to click on movies and TV shows.
Speaker 2: Why is he in his draws? And the very first thing, because that was the whole premise of the show that Neighbors.
Speaker 5: That is that where I know him from.
Speaker 4: Was he the one with the wax where the thing got stuck to his dick when they were trying to do the dig mos?
Speaker 5: Was that him?
Speaker 2: I don't remember him in the Neighbors. Now that she said that, I think that was him.
Speaker 5: Neighbors.
Speaker 4: It was the sorority thing and they was doing the dig mos. I think he was the one who he didn't shave his dick hair first before doing the dig mo, so it it got.
Speaker 5: Caught and they had to snatch it off. I think that's where I know him from. I'm pretty sure that was him.
Speaker 2: That's so terrible if that's where you know him from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's him. Like the very first.
Speaker 2: Episode, like Bro invited Tyler out have lunch and ship and he just out.
Speaker 6: Here expressing his feelings. I think he's trying to get tired to go to like some award show with him.
Speaker 4: No, I never, uh never knew that that was his his name, because that's that's really the only place that I remember.
Speaker 2: Him from you gotta watch the carcase if.
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken, I think he passed out.
Speaker 2: That's your pretty funny. Oh, David, have you watched the new the New Medical Show with him on the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't yet. It's on my docket to watch it. I haven't yet. Have you watched the Wayne's Damon and Damon Junior Show.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they've uploaded more episodes, but I went back and watched the three that was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like his chef is not bad.
Speaker 3: That's the This is actually not a bad actress period. I just think she just don't get good roles.
Speaker 5: Now see see everybody else? I don't see No. Damn Tyler the Creator on his day.
Speaker 2: Down Smack. I told you if I do it, it's gonna be the day of.
Speaker 5: The SmackDown.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was looking at them. I was looking at my schedule for that day, and I was like, I feel like my boss want me to go to smack now because he gave you off. I don't have the day off, but I get off a third time. I still can go, That's what I'm saying. So I feel like you want me to go that sound sounds like you should go there.
Speaker 6: I feel like I should get a ticket, So I was kind of, you know, looking at the price pot of these tickets.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at. I don't really like them. I even looked through some of these third party apps to get a ticket. Don't look good either. You don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think the prices probably went up, especially with the third party apps. Exactly them the way this Bloodline ship is going, and I think they ain't. They're like two title matches that day too. Yep, yeah, they just announced two title matches street profits, all the black.
Speaker 2: People losing all the next week.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if I was if it wasn't the guns with the belts and like they just got it, I would think the prophets will win, but.
Speaker 2: The guns don't work straight.
Speaker 3: Look what guns just got there. I'm not saying they shouldn't win it, especially but Tess just went online and.
Speaker 2: Spass the other day.
Speaker 3: Tell me what he said, because he didn't say nothing wrong, but he just went on and he's fast and took job.
Speaker 2: He said, we frustrated. He said, we teamed up with this one guy and he decided to go do his own thing because Bobby has left the company. He was like, hey, man, all in out. We whooped you all last next week.
Speaker 4: Because like, look, what I felt was, Oh, it's tired. The creator presents Camp Flogged no Carnival, so.
Speaker 2: He is probably gonna be running around hosting.
Speaker 5: So what's the line up here?
Speaker 2: Like Frank Big T Shirt, Billy Eilish.
Speaker 4: Action Bronson, a million more, Andre three thousand blood Orange, Concrete Boys, Daniel Caesar hanging out with concre.
Speaker 5: Is it Douci or Doci?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a cat, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 5: Dembo Genesis.
Speaker 3: The only cat I acknowledge is Ship.
Speaker 5: Earl Sweatshirt, Erica bad Fave Webster.
Speaker 2: What's Erica doing with them?
Speaker 4: Uh f M moved Hanter you, Jean, Jean Dawson, Jordan wod some Ship, Kenny Mason, Layla, Latin Mafia, Left Frame, Mace.
Speaker 5: M HM, Mustard and.
Speaker 2: Friends are so funny Mustard and Friends.
Speaker 4: Oriyan's son Playboy CARTI, uh Schoolboy Q Sexy Red.
Speaker 5: See it oh.
Speaker 4: From the Internet, Alchemists and Friends, the Mainliners, the Marias Thin. I thought this was Dominic, Mystereo, Tommy Richmand Tyler the Creator, Vince Staples, wisp.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know who wis. I don't know. It's a lot of white people and emo people, and it's her. It's her people and the black people that is there.
Speaker 4: It's very much given the Andre three thousand and Rikabadu Vibes people. So yeah, okay, that's why she's leaving on the eighteenth, because the it's a two day event, it's the sixteenth.
Speaker 3: And the seventeen, and then she taking the train back on the eighteenth, so she won't be back. She'll be back in time for Thanksgiving. So so she's basically taking a whole week vacation.
Speaker 5: She don't have no fucking word because she don't. She don't eat the shit no more like dressing and all that. Like you know how certain things it's like you like with then it's like sometimes you just like you need as much as I used to.
Speaker 2: So she didn't really just you know, so she don't.
Speaker 5: She don't want turkey, she don't want dressing green.
Speaker 4: She'll eat the whole fucking pot if you letter, jelly Bean will eat the whole entire thing of macaroni.
Speaker 2: If you let her so, yeah, that's t.
Speaker 3: Will eat the whole thing of macaroni and cheese if you let her be just constipated, big belly bloated.
Speaker 4: Well, I really really, really really really want to talk about something that has been circulating around social media. Have you guys seen the video from Arizona with Bro you're just saying, cover your mouth.
Speaker 2: You just just quick car We're good. Bro.
Speaker 4: Just because Trump is in office don't mean you get to start acting like them. I just he ain't even officially in office. Shit, coughing without covering your mouth is white people ship.
Speaker 3: I just okay, there, I just a little there, you happy.
Speaker 5: I don't know, bro, do be given Republican vibes sometimes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Of course, I will never not deny that I don't give Republican vibes. But he definitely did not get my vote on the ballot.
Speaker 5: You know what, quite, I don't know how safe I feel around either one of you niggas. We talk about you being white on the pot all the time. So you don't have to make enough money though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you gotta remember there's a bunch of poor white Republicans.
Speaker 5: Poor white trash. Yeah, but see you don't even have to worry about a trailer, all right.
Speaker 2: Can we? Uh, I'm seeing where you're going and study?
Speaker 5: Oh you out of caramel, out of water? No, you mi act like you ain't want to eliminate.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: So there is a video that's been circulating social media, real heavy of dad who choked out a social services worker in Arizona. Now, because it was a black guy, you know, you instantly got people like no context whatsoever, They just feel like, oh well he said that the guy took his nine year old daughter in a room and talked to her privately.
Speaker 5: Nigga, that is what social services does.
Speaker 4: So instead of them this because of course, everybody instantly dubbed him a hero and it was oh shit, I do the same thing for mine. I'd have done words of this side of that, I actually went and I watched the video. Now, the video itself, the choking part was probably like the last you know, four minutes or so. And out of the last four minutes, like bro was choking h for like three like he was unconscious. We thought he kipt this man on lot. Then he got up, Bro, that's not funny.
Speaker 5: Then he got up.
Speaker 4: He's addressing the people in the lobby and then you can see bro Foot moving in the corner. He said, oh, you still breathing. Then I ain't make my fucking point and went down and started choking him again. Yeah, but for me, I actually went and I watched the video. Like the video was an hour long. I had it on while I was, you know, doing work or whatever, because I'm like, I like to know what I'm talking about before I form opinions on shit like that, because I know how controversial it is. I came to the conclusion that this nigga is really just a fucking nutball. So yes, So first and foremost, the video starts, it's like the social worker, the child services worker, is asking the dad questions. Apparently they didn't have any information about the dad, so he was going to close the case because he's initially because he's like, well, we don't have any info like on a dad, Like we don't have an address for him, Like we don't have like any of this. So the dad ended up finally calling and deciding that he was going to corroperate.
Speaker 5: So he's asking him questions. You know, you got to ask him like well, you know.
Speaker 4: Work and insurance, mental health and the arrest record, Like all of this shit, I knew that this nigga was gonna be ea, even if I hadn't known that he had choked this nigga out already before I started down his fucking rabbit hole, down his journey. The moment the worker asked him if he had a history of mental illness, and he had to stall and think about it. Bro, you know, if you have been diagnosed with mental illness or not, you could say yes or no.
Speaker 5: It was well, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Was the way he was going around answering the question. I'm like, you know, when a nigga diagnoses you, either you've been to a doctor and they told you you mental work, they haven't.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, basically all right. I said yeah, So that was that.
Speaker 4: Then we get to the arrest portion. He's at him about criminal record. He's like being real, like nonchalant about it and makes seemed like, you know, he has been arrested. Come to find out, he says that he's been accused of aggravator assault. Nigga did four years for aggravators the sauce. You want to know why because it came out of the news story. This nigga punched a stranger and got the stumping on his head until he was unconscious, and witnesses said the nigga was smiling the entire time he was stumping on bro head.
Speaker 5: No clue. Even a dude in the court he was like, Bro, I don't know him, yeah, cause it's like, why would you beat up?
Speaker 3: I don't know you?
Speaker 4: And like Bro like he had like a I think he had like a brain bleed or something like he alive, of course, but it was like he stumped this nigga unconscious, stumping on his head, and they said he was smiling while he was doing it, like and it was multiple witnesses around and said Bro was smiling while he was So you're just sitting up here just turning the motherfucking head from grape to wine and you smiling.
Speaker 2: Shut up? What greape to win?
Speaker 6: See that's the type of ship. When we spent back, we're gonna shoot right because you deserve it.
Speaker 5: Like what did I do to you?
Speaker 2: Found wanta bust your fucking head his ass? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But we got shoot yeah, because he seemed like the nigga you punch him, he likes that ship. Like I've been waiting, like what was that movie when Van Diesel took your jacket off and just kept saying, three hundred how many fights you have to have be a tough man?
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, it's an old it's an old early Van Diesel movie. Is it Knock Around Boys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like early in his career, Like we didn't even know who Van Diesel was, but that was like he was the tough guy in the group.
Speaker 4: And my first time seeing Vinde it was at your house because your daddy used to always make me watch that Pitch Black movie.
Speaker 3: It was before Pitch Black, I tell you that much. And then they made a part too animated version. Yeah, if that's the story.
Speaker 4: But so the interview, you know, proceeds, and this guy, this guy is sitting here and he is basically he's on Facebook live the entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, knock Around guys.
Speaker 4: So say, I'm sitting here and Tone is a social services worker and we are sitting here in the lobby of the child services building and he's interviewing me for the sake of, you know, knowing if my kids are in danger.
Speaker 5: But I'm Facebook live streaming the meeting with him.
Speaker 2: Can you do that?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, if I choose to. I don't think it's really nothing. You can do it.
Speaker 4: But because I don't think dude really knew what happened, what was happening at first, A dude started explaining it. But during this I keep telling you like, well I want you to, you know, introduce yourself to the people, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: And you're like, bro, like, no, I can't be on no live stream.
Speaker 4: I'm here in an official capacity to handle a private issue. Like it's not even a I don't even feel comfortable with you, you know, doing that. I'm like, well, no, it's you know, it's my business. And I already put it out there.
Speaker 5: I talked about the situation already, you know, just just come introduce yourself.
Speaker 6: Want the state of wherever they live to hand over kids to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah so you're not fit to be in a fucking room.
Speaker 5: Yeah so so this entire time now, you were upset because.
Speaker 4: He interviewed your daughter by herself. Not once did you make any part of this hour about that. You didn't say, well, I had a problem with you know, you taking my daughter in the room. She told me that, you know, you touched her inappropriately, or she said that you know you did this or you none of that, none of that, because if that was the case, I would understand you're telling me that your daughter was, you know, handled inappropriately and sexually by somebody. Choked that nigga out, by all means you never said anything like that once you said you no, it's not about telling the plan even about choking this nigga. Like, so y'all, y'all haven't seen that bedeo at all, But I didn't.
Speaker 5: But he was talking to the camera, He's like, think it's okay to take my thought in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did that b shooting? You gotta shooting?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't like them. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't like the fact that they don't allow certain employees to carry guns.
Speaker 6: I bet that wasn't on Bro Bengo car when he woke up that morning. No, he was like, I'm gonna go to work. I'm trying to help the youth getting choked out was definitely not the free space.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he spent the entire time on that live trying to convince the worker to go to be in a peer on the live, and he's he kept explaining to him like, dude, I can't do that, like I'm operating in an official capacity.
Speaker 5: So no, I want you to you know, talk to the people.
Speaker 4: And there are people in the comments who you know, want to know about, you know, the type of services and whatever you broke on the website.
Speaker 6: Good, he like declined this situation at this point, What you mean I couldn't like the social service dude, Like, can we do this another time?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but yeah, but like I said, he didn't mention anything about dude, you know, doing anything inappropriate to his daughter. And the one time that he did say something, it was because the guy was like, I don't talk about you know, like cases publicly, and it like that's that's embarrassing, you know, for like, hey, you know you getting beat on like you know, shit like that. And he was like, well, I ain't gonna lie, like, you know, the minute I found out you took my nine year old daughter, you know, in a room, this ship was already public. And the guy explained to him, like, it's not because we're Oh. He kept accusing this social services worker of basically having a police in his pocket and being a very powerful man. You want to know why, because he went to the police station to try to get a report on what was filed with Social services.
Speaker 5: Nigga, they don't have that.
Speaker 4: So because the police told them, oh, well you have to speak to social services about that, that now means that he got the police in his pocket in his conspiracy.
Speaker 2: All right, I hate.
Speaker 5: So stupid.
Speaker 4: And and by the way, because I because I don't think I mentioned this. The allegations were for physical abuse, bodily injury and neglect.
Speaker 5: Lock his big ass up, and remember him treating a social services work that is after this, nigga just stumped on the motherfucker head like it was a goddamn gummy bear on the street.
Speaker 2: Where is her? Because she is not safe?
Speaker 5: My main in the picture.
Speaker 2: I guess he probably stumped her around she.
Speaker 5: Took the kid because according to him, it's like his aunt.
Speaker 2: With some random white people. There are times where I do except random white people raising black kids.
Speaker 4: But if the social worker even tell them, he was like, look, I don't expect the case to move forward. Like when I saw the kids, it didn't look like it was any you know, visible injuries or anything like that. And you know from talk to like, I don't think that the case of go further is just I have to, you know, do the interview and do my report, right, I gotta do this interview. I gotta do my report, and then you know, we'll get back to or whatever on our recommendations or you know, whatever services or whatever.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 2: I talked to your kid. She seems cool. Nothing's going on here. I'm on your side. And now you got me on your Facebook.
Speaker 5: Before he choked him out because broke, because Broke kept telling him.
Speaker 4: He was like, he spent this again, this is an hour. The life is an hour. You spent all of this time not talking about the case. And you read live on your Facebook page the paper that.
Speaker 5: They tell you that they can take your kid without talking to you, without any express permission from you whatsoever, and interview your kid to find out what's going on. That is a state statue. So then you got people arguing.
Speaker 4: Me or no, they can't take your kids and talk to them without permission or without you knowing. Yes, they can if they are initially investigating to find out if a kid is potentially being abused, they can definitely talk to your kids without telling you first. They don't have to get your permission to talk to these kids. Now in order to come into your home. If you don't voluntarily let them do it, then they would have to get a court order. But they don't have to have a court order just to talk to your kids. And then this nigga make it seem like the fucking social worker took his daughter and god damn alley somewhere, Nigga, it was a room at the.
Speaker 2: School and alleys like you need to stay away from alleys.
Speaker 4: My gosh, it's because we buy Sherman Phoenix and it's all these alleys over here.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Situations on the internet. Where do people get all this random ass information from? Cause it'd be crazy because it's like, I know you personally, bro, you ain't never had your kids taken away from you. You never had no kind of dealings with these kind of people.
Speaker 16: Don't fuck make you an expert on child services on a fucking Monday afternoon. You didn't know ship yesterday nothing yes actually two plus two And he was like, huh, Now, all of a sudden.
Speaker 6: You know standard practices and procedures when the white people come to get your.
Speaker 2: Kids shot the I hate people because it's like.
Speaker 5: I've talked here on the pot about how my exes called social services on me multiple times each time and that's super rough.
Speaker 4: And each time they had to come and investigate, and when and when they talked to read, we can't be in the room, like, bro, if you knocking my motherfucking noodles loose, the last thing I want is you hovering over me by somebody asking me if you knocking my noodles loose?
Speaker 5: Like does Wine beat you?
Speaker 2: And I that's what'd be crazy? Cons does Wine do this? And the motherfucker just instantly look like, why are you looking at me? He didn't ask me, He asked you was I punching you?
Speaker 5: And you know how wan do that? Sit like with his hands on the stomach and ship Just imagine this big buff like this big black ass nigga sitting here waiting on you to tell on him and like yeah you ghit me an eye yesterday. See look you're doing it now.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that she said look you.
Speaker 5: Like So it's it's the fact that people really lack general common sense. Common sense ain't common bro, because this is I want to see if I can like, wait, that's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh so why she's looking at us? So Apparently the movie is called.
Speaker 17: Knocking Right Out Just serious, because this right here says DS has the authority by a R S eight dash eight zero two v A R S eight THATSH four seven one e three and a A c R two one four one zero three f two take a child in tour room without notice to or consent of the parent, guardian or custodian.
Speaker 2: Now they don't have jurisdiction over me. Here's the proof. But I want to work with.
Speaker 17: DCS because I think it's a vital and Toils keep the cue saying this nigga.
Speaker 5: Was full of shit this entire interview.
Speaker 4: You know how you can tell when a motherfucker saying shit just to sound like they like real intelligence.
Speaker 5: Sh He did be putting a little sauce on it.
Speaker 2: Mane a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 5: And it ain't even like drizzle. It's a heavy poor sometimes.
Speaker 2: But it sounds so good. Sometimes who are you talking about? I'd be like, you really know what the going on?
Speaker 5: We ain't talking about nobody. We're talking about you.
Speaker 2: Knowing my ship, though sometimes you do, and then sometimes I'll be like white.
Speaker 5: First he pulled it out the crack of his ass and didn't even white first.
Speaker 2: Like I am, I will not confirm or deny it.
Speaker 3: And sometimes sometimes if you fat check it, she can go wrong.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't know if that was accurate. It sounds great, though I don't know.
Speaker 3: I won't deny it. If you fact check it, it might go wrong.
Speaker 2: I can live with that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying I can live with that if you if you decide to fact That's why I don't don't get your facts from here, right, you're getting your facts from here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We we we may play a factor in why ball headed nigger rhetoric. It's okay because we definitely have said some bullship that may or may not be true. Absolutely, we just didn't feel like checking it. And also I learned when you use bigger words in general, I say, like me, I'm probably lying facts use bigger words. It's like with Mario's vocabulary. We don't know if it's true or not. But it's believable that he slept with a Westland Harley.
Speaker 2: Anybody using Harley that ship Mario looked like everything.
Speaker 4: Wait, why was this in the background of my picture? I was showing that I had this caramel cookie crunch ice cream.
Speaker 2: You watching porn while nice grand.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I feel bad now because we were just talking about Gett choking. That's exactly how you can choke.
Speaker 2: Fact, let me start here. He had He had that nigga in the most serious reverse chan like I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 5: I thought he's really ground though.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I thought this was a wresshole.
Speaker 3: Said no, they put you inhole, but how you said no?
Speaker 4: But after choking him, he was you know, it was the fact that he really got choked for like three and a half minutes before a nigga was.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, he choking him out. He's been choking him out. Where the fun was up? Bro He choked this nigga through a full song.
Speaker 2: I feel like you told him if you don't let him go, you go go to chicken.
Speaker 4: She was like, do you want I go to jail? He was like, I'm ready to go to jail. I'm ready to go to jail. I caught the cops myself and all this ship. But guess who ran from the police and wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Thought you was ready to go to jail, Brood, he needed some bear mass.
Speaker 5: That's one of them things where like if somebody has stepped.
Speaker 2: In You ever seen somebody? I watched these videos on YouTube. It is not pretty hilarious.
Speaker 4: I thought that oh, white racist lady in the world wheelchair was getting a mazed.
Speaker 5: But I paused the video and his head glade.
Speaker 2: She got glazed. That nasty work. I mean, I wanted did you shake your first shake it for you make it?
Speaker 5: No, it was off camera if it just came into the frame as he was spraying her.
Speaker 6: Because if you just if you gave her like no shake and then it's like the white spit that come out before.
Speaker 5: You shake the air fresh white spin bro.
Speaker 2: It was, but not sugar first. It looked like.
Speaker 5: It's like that Elmer food spit blake when you're talking.
Speaker 4: About Well, before we leave, I am going to go ahead and issue a couple of birthday shoutouts.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, donna do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: As much as I hate scorpios, I gotta.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fuck Michael Lawson November two, Fuck Tenteth Austin November fourth a, fuck Jamont Watson November thirteenth, Fuck my mother and eldest daughter both November fourteenth.
Speaker 3: As a rapper label and a crew girl. Fuck and if you down with that it won girl fuck fuck you too.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but oh I do actually, oh you know what Serena was the sixth, wasn't she Yeah?
Speaker 4: Shout out to Serita as it was November six m Yes, I thought she ran it back for sure, but no.
Speaker 5: The the one scorpio who gets nothing but love for me at all times.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 4: Happy early birthday to my uncle Carl D. M Senior on Facebook. He is November nineteenth.
Speaker 2: That is like.
Speaker 4: The ultimate father figure man, Like he is so dope. My leaves are already done all the day. You know, I fell from the trees yet, but at least my ship is on the side of the curb. We got down so far. But he he comes through for everything, whether it's you know, yard work, helping me pick up mattresses and ship food.
Speaker 5: Like everything. So that is like that, that's my heart man. I love my uncle. So to all of them, the rest of you scorpios, I really hate that y'all exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The birthday Ken was second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode of Hoecially Awkward. Shout out to Tarina for coming through and feeding us very delicious.
Speaker 5: To take much.
Speaker 2: I'm at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is funny because he got on the brightest color just like John Cena.
Speaker 5: But yeah, thank you guys for tuning in. Until next time, we got a whole
Speaker 3: H