Speaker 1: The Age of Times.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Bronz, coming at you live this Friday night, October tenth, two thousand, twenty five five every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com. First Hour, the Age of Transitions, Second Hour with the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to ocelly dot com to support the network and check and you can go to my website, Theageotransitions dot com to find this show all different links to the podcast and ways to support me directly. I have shirts for the shows. I have my book Revolve Band's Scientific Rise to Godhead that's available in paperback hand book copies of preat Way to supports the show. And have the Patreon campaign, which I have been active on the past week not so much, but I will be back, I promise. I want to keep posting there as my project, the group project we're working on over there about the truth movement looking for Truth in all the Wrong Places, continuing to work.
Speaker 1: On that there.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we will get a video that I'm going to make out of all of that sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make it.
Speaker 2: I promise it's an important story to tell, so Patreon once again. The link is at my website. The Aegeanlisions dot com also have the affiliate links Libsyn promo code fronds you get two months of libs in for free, which is a handy podcast hosting service, and the bookshop dot Org link on my web page. Click through that, go to bookshop Org through the Transitions dot com and then I'll just get a little bit of referral money for anything that you buy. It doesn't cost anything exert for you, but if you're in the market for any sort of book, do look for it on there first, not least of which the reasons would be to help the age of Transitions out. But it's also a better alternative than lots of other book dealers online, if you know what I'm saying. And on the topic of books, I am going to start this show because I'm referencing a book that I have no need to as it's kind of embarrassing that I have never read this work of fiction's classic which would be Don Quixote, the Spanish novel from the sixteen hundreds early sixteen hundreds. It's a famous work of fiction, obviously but it crossed my mind this past week because the term keyhotik, which if you're kind of you read keyhotek in different you know you're reading and that word pops up. Sometimes you want to read it like kixotic and like, how the heck do you say this? Well, it's keyhotik. And I only really this past week realized what that word meant, like I kind of I don't know why I was even think about the word, but I thought about I'm like, oh, that must be keyhotick, like don keyxote. And then I looked it up and yes, And then I looked up the definition for keyho tik. I looked up some etymology of a lot of other words, and it was a good thing getting out the etymology dictionary. I was actually looking up etymology of words that I think might be relevant to the upcoming Tron movie. It's actually out now. I'm going to be watching that movie, and here's a little preview for you. Adam and I are planning on doing a review of Tron aries on themes and memes, So look for that coming up soon after I don't know and I both watch it. We'll get together record a show and I'm really looking forward to that because the Tron movies they're great, They're really good.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: The second movie, Tron Legacy, was better than the first. I'm interested to see what happens in this third one. And also with the Tron movies, not only is it deeply sci fi and technical in the terms of like sci fi that's relevant to our current moment and the things coming into reality, the emerging technologies are actually real now. It's interesting in that sense, but it's also jam packed with all sorts of crazy occult.
Speaker 1: Stuff, lots of it.
Speaker 2: You can tell that whoever is tasked with writing those movies knows what they're talking about, just loaded with a cult symbolism, and it's done well. It's not done by somebody who knows what they're talking about clearly, So it's it's a great series.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this new movie is gonna be, like, we'll find out. You know what's interest that real quick is oh so yeah, because a lot of people forget this, but there was you know, an arcade game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh did they make the movie based on the arcade game or the other way around?
Speaker 3: I don't but I don't know.
Speaker 1: One was, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they created the video.
Speaker 1: Or if they were creating a movie and they were creating a video game with it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The same time she said, I didn't.
Speaker 2: The movie and yeah, the game in the movie movies, I don't sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, but yeah. The weird thing about that is that it was, you know, people distance, but at that time it was about the radical evolution of computers and they might get out of which was seen as another job kind of concept too. You know, in the eighties, right, it was like, sure, people get in the computers, and nowadays it seems anyhow, Yeah, it's but it's a wild thing because I remember playing the game and being excited for seeing the game element because you know, atty connectivity experience, you transition. Yes, that's That's.
Speaker 2: Another interesting thing about the entire Tron series, which I assume is gonna happen to this new movie too, is that every single one of them has been a box office flop, but then later has become popular research because they're a good movie and there's so much going on, but they've all tanked at the box office. I think it's interesting how like the Disney boycott and all that's going on now, and they cast.
Speaker 1: That Jared Ledo guy everybody's complaining about.
Speaker 2: I don't think tront Areas will do well, so it's gonna continue on the Tron legacy of failing.
Speaker 1: Yeah well, and and Jared Leto is exactly the guy to pick for it, because who ruined the joker for some people? Jared Leto, uh you know what I'm saying. And he is the guy to ruin stuff all the way from fight club to now right, do you know that.
Speaker 2: Jared Leto lives in Lookout manin laboratory, the old laboratory turned into a domicile like mansion. He lives in that thing now made famous by Dave McGowan in his Larel Canyon series. He wrote about that thing. Oh yeah, so he lives in an old military lab and also with Tron. The first one is filmed extensively at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories up in Monterey, California. That's pretty interesting too. So there's lots of like weird tie ins to the government, the military, industrial Monterey of research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Monterey itself has all kinds of nexus type ties to various things, all the way from MK Ultra okay literally onto various counterculture things that were engineered according to a lot of institute so you know, and you know about it, right, So all of that, and then you had you know, May Brussel coming out of Carmel, California. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that's that's right there. That's the same area. Yeah, that's all the same area.
Speaker 1: Why did I mention it? Okay, because there is a weird sort of geographical area here where the military industrial complex, the counterculture, the hippie drug culture, and even the dark horse sort of experiments we're not supposed to know about, and some we do do partially about, all come together in this one little geographic area in California in the most bizarre way. And don't forget the Monterey Pop festivals. You know, we're gonna convince all the biggest rock stars in the world to come here and play a couple of songs. Why, you know, Like there is a lot of open questions about this, and Tron, believe it or not, plays into this, which is strange too, because, like I said, it was almost like, well, that's a whole other generation to go. But they interjected something into nineteen eighties pop culture that, like you said, was ostensibly a flop that went nowhere, but it continued to give. So I just wanted to give that little piece of context about Tron because I think, you know, you're you're gonna wind up discussing this, and there's a lot of ways you could go, and I look forward to seeing what you talk about regarding this, you know, regarding this legacy in the future, believe it or I think you're gonna have need to discuss this more in the future. So I just leave it at that. But I wanted to throw that in there because you know, these things don't necessarily come out of nowhere, and everything out of Hollywood is regurgitated and you know, continuously recycled and rebooted and not on and on and on. But there is a purposeful meaning behind a lot of these things, and I think it is to drive the culture overall with the pop you know, and sometimes you do it through the you know, the cult kind of you know venue, and you bring it to the underground and the less popular you know, like RoboCop didn't do that well in the theater cult classic.
Speaker 2: Now, oh man, don't don't get don't get me started, Chuck, I do. I love that movie. You know, we won't go there because it'll I'll be talking about too long.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's great. But you know what I'm saying is that there are various ways to look at the influence of pop culture and social engineering in general. No matter how you decide to come down on it, there is something to be said here. There is an art form and it is a dark art just that's all I got to say. And I just wanted to throw that in there and give you that bit of context from first hand experience because it was me and like five kids in a movie theater that I guarantee you all played the Tron game before we went to go see the movie that went to see Tron. And I don't even remember what age I was, but I remember that experience thinking to myself, even at the time, why isn't this more popular? Because if you went to a boardwalk arcade, there was a line to play Tron. Okay, other games, maybe they were better, maybe they were worse, didn't matter. There was a line to play Toront though before the movie even came out, there was something to it, and it was super popular in the arcade world, which you know is totally gone now, But I'm just saying relevance for the time period, and don't forget about all of the history in the culture and the pop all right, eron, Thanks, Sorry about to interrupt your train of thought there, but I thought it would be helpful.
Speaker 2: No, that's good. Actually, that's a good preface to what I also want to continue talking about on this show with the dark arts culture, the interplay between cold, hard objective reality and completely non physical, theoretical ethereal ideals and even one might dare to say metaphysics. So that sort of reality of the human experience is that interplay is the reality of our existence. And that's not meant to be a controversial statement, although maybe it would be.
Speaker 1: It's just a.
Speaker 2: Fact of the matter as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, going back to the etymology dictionary looking up terms for the Tron movie that I haven't even watched it, but I'm just assuming it's going to be in there and preparing myself. That's an activity that is really useful to do. I haven't broken out the etymology dictionary a long time.
Speaker 1: It made me.
Speaker 2: Remember why I do and realize that I should do it more and spend time with those sorts of things and not caught up too much. But you know, the day to day of anything, whether it be my mundane life or the goings on of the world as filtered through my newsfeed, you know what I mean. So it's it's a good alternative to that. It's a good exercise for the mind. Keyxotick some for some reason popped into my consciousness for another reason, unbeknownst to me, I sort of broke it down ahead of the fact that I'm like, oh, it must be a reference to don Quixote. I looked it up. Yes, it is keyxotik, meaning it's an adjective to describe somebody who's like over the idealistic, And that's based off of the main character in the Don Quixote novel. Who is this wackadood old guy who I guess he's he's a royal. I guess he's Spanish royal because it's it's a Spanish novel. I forget again I read this, But he goes on this like night's chivalric quest, like in his own mind. I guess to do whatever. But that's like the basic thing. So the term keyhotick is used to just describe someone who's overly idealistic and impractical, right, sort of out of touch with the real world, the objective world, right that we can quantify the mundane world, which from a certain perspective I would say that we're encouraged to take by default. Is the only world that matters is the mundane world, which is terrifying and debilitating to the human being. Does not deserve to be in that state. And maybe it's good to be a little bit keyhotic.
Speaker 1: And have some ideals at least. Right, is it good? Is it bad?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but what's interesting? I also this don Quixote thing also popped another memory into my head of another movie, a Roman polainean Ski film No Less the Ninth Gate, which is from I believe the nineties or early two thousands. I think it was supposed to be sort of a comeback film for Polanski in the States. He's still to this day in exile and France. He can't even come to the States because you know, so Polanski, he's a whole story in and of himself, but an example of you know, like cancel culture. Does it ever even happen? Like whatever, we're not going there. We're not talking about him, we're talking about the Ninth Gate itself. And in that movie, Johnny Depp is the main character. It starts with him. His character is a rare book seller, so he comes across I think, the first printing of Don Quixote, and he's looking for a buyer for it, and the film picks up and branches off. The story branches off from there, Johnny Depp trying to sell the first edition of Don Quixote, and he gets all these crazy potential buyers who all happen to be left hand path Occultist's funny enough different ones. There's some college professors, there's some crazy I think woman who like an heiress to a fortune or something talking about how she met the devil when she was a kid. I forget who the other characters are, but they all end up in this weird sort of battle over. I don't remember exactly how it works, but it's very much left hand path. The Devil is in it, right, So it's actually a very good film. Somehow don Quixote was important enough to put in that film that's just blatantly about left hand path a cultism.
Speaker 1: And I know.
Speaker 2: That not only I'm supposing, and I don't know the ins and outs of Don Quixote, but I'm assuming, just because of this movie alone, that it's important if we're talking about left hand path accultism, but another fictional narrative story that's important within that scene, that a cult scene, is the Grail legend that's referenced by a lot of a left hand path.
Speaker 1: I call this.
Speaker 2: They say that the Knights of the Roundtable the Grail legend is important to them. And that's interesting as this idealistic quest and my understanding of left hand path accoultism that if if you break it down to its component parts, is the perfection and perpetuation of the self as opposed to the right hand occult path would be more to merge with the greater totality of Godhead or the universe. You return to that which is the whole and the whole truth you are. That it's not about perpetuating you as the individual, individuated personality that you are in this world. So that's the difference between the two. But the idea of something being keyhotic and being an idealist, well, it's interesting to think that ideals can go in different directions. One could be one could look at ideals in the sense of right and left hand path of cultism, so like the dark and light light ideals, or like white lodge ideals or dark ideals black lodge ideals, So it can be dark idealists. There could be such a thing, and that's an interesting concept.
Speaker 1: Two. This also along these.
Speaker 2: Lines, made me think of Peter Teal and how he has been giving I believe it's now complete, the four part series on the Anti Christ, his lecture series up there in none other than the San Francisco Bay Area, the epicenter of evil.
Speaker 1: Evil? For what reason?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because of all Gavin Newsom's crime running am UK? Now, the reason in my mind is because Teal and all of his colleagues are up there, you know, working on taking over the world or at least America from there. Right, But the Antichrist lecture series. He did this series in private, and I don't know exactly how it worked, but he more or less each ticket holder. I don't know if they had to sign something, but when you got the ticket, you were agreeing. I don't know how the lawyer set this up, but you're agreeing not to disclose any of the details of this lecture series. You weren't supposed to leak it at all. You were supposed to record it, you were supposed to write about it. It was completely private. You're supposed to just be there and take it in because you're specially paid for it. And that's that. That's interesting because the lecture series is similar to a cult ritual in that it's this closed event, only taken part in by those present, right, not meant to be heard by the outside world. But it's also dissimilar to an occult ritual just because it is high profile. Everybody knew about this. It was it was a news story that it garnered protests. Another interesting little fact Tooyd I'll share with you is that I've been getting emails from the organizers of the protests before this happened at all, asking me to attend as like media or the protest outside of Peter Thiel's lecture up in San Francisco. It's like, we're having this event. This was before the series started. I got an email by from the organizers or something. So they found me and send an email to me, And honestly, I would have loved to go, but I can't. It's not close to me. La is far away from San Francisco. But I did get that email. Just you know, take that for what it is. They found me somehow, not that that's even scary, it is what it is. But yeah, this was a closed lecture series sort of occult ritualike but also not because of the high profile nature of it. And it sort of goes in line with Teal as a person. He's like this walking contradiction.
Speaker 1: He wishes he could be like.
Speaker 2: This really cool occult initiate guy I think who understands all of these dark occult secrets and he's the guy to ask about the Antichrist because he knows so much, right, and so he's like this occult leader, but he's also this famous billionaire that everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Now. He also doesn't seem to really know.
Speaker 2: What he's talking about when it comes to the Antichrist or any sort of occult concepts. Gil Duran, who I had on this show as a guest, the nerd Reich blog. He posted an article which I read today where he somehow got I think a full transcript of lecture series. So it did leak somehow, so he got that I guess other sources got these transcripts of the series, so they're vetting it with them and seems to be legit. So they got different things that Teal did say in here, and it came out that Teal brought up some interesting occult topics. From the looks of things, he and Duran said this, that Teal start talking about the number thirty three, which we all know and love, right, and he was going on about how you know Christ dies at thirty three in other prophets and figures in different world religions, the age thirty three is important. Buddha attains enlightenment I think at thirty three, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: When you're.
Speaker 2: When you go to heaven, you go as your idealized self, as a thirty your thirty three year old self.
Speaker 1: This is Teal says.
Speaker 2: All this stuff in his lectures series apparently, so he's talking about thirty three, right. But from what I was reading of this, you know, this elite lecture of his, it came off to me as though Teals explanations of thirty three and any other stuff that I've heard of him, it always sounds as though it's somebody who learned everything all this like awesome occult knowledge. They learned it all on these online forums and that's it. They never read any like books or like really look deep into it themselves. They just like went on some internet forum and they saw, oh man, this is a cult thing is crazy. I was like, oh man, the Antichrist. A lot of people believe the Antichrist is coming back, Like, oh whoa, Let me go on this forum and read everything and.
Speaker 1: Learn all about it.
Speaker 2: It really seems like when he's talking about these things, that's what he did and nothing else. It really comes off that way, which is fascinating, and it would make sense him being the tech guy that he is that in the spare time that he has, he does stuff like that, and that sort of feeds back again to him placing himself in the alternative media realm, you know, coming up with ideas such as, oh, it would be cool if I was a guest on.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan here.
Speaker 2: Let me call up Joe and suggest that to him. Or you know, they have their private meeting, those guys and Eric von Danakin hanging out at Teal's house whichever house they were hanging out at, and that came up.
Speaker 1: You know, something like that happened.
Speaker 2: So the moral to this story is it really seems like Teal has immersed himself in the online alternative, do your own research world. In turn, he has placed himself in his objectives, his ideas that he thinks is cool, into that world. Rewind in time to when Joe Rogan was kind of going to start. I remember the thing that one of the things that always annoyed me about Rogan was that he was an ardent transhumanist. He was always going on and on about the singularities coming. Transhumanism is so cool, We're going to become human machine cyborgs. Rogan was always saying that crap. I'm wondering where he got those ideas from, but you know whatever, But Teal Teal and also andreson another guest on Rogan, I bring it up all the time, but his his was it his manifesto?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: The the something or other manifesto. I can't remember the name of it right now, but anyway, his manifesto is just essentially like a libertarian little short essay that read almost like it was verbatim. He took different things from yeah, like a libertarian Ron Paul online chat room or something like he was in there and he learned everything that he needs to know about liberty or the ideal civilization that should be built as opposed to you know, this tyrannical government that's deep banking everybody. That he got all of his ideas from this alternative online world, and then he spouted him out as though he's like some sort of genius in his techno optimist manifesto.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: He's a real optimist. He's an optimistic kind of guy. I'm not specifically specifically because I know that he and Teal and their buddies are in charge. Now that's what makes me not optimistic. So I know how much power these nerds have evil nerds, there is such a thing. So anyway, these guys, it's fascinating to know how much power they do have, how much power they want to wield technologically giving away what power they do have to the technology, but also that they're smart enough to get to where they are the position that they are. But they also seem very stupid and the best that they can come up with in the weird like philosophical sometimes a cult realm of understanding, true understanding, the best that they can do is like the surface level understanding from chat rooms. I really it really seems like that's that they're legit on that that they're not just like sort of like playing around that they do ascribe to those ideals themselves. So they are keyhotik, they are idealists. They may be hopeless idealists, true keyhotek the true keyhotic sense. And they're also dark idealists, because let's not forget that. Teel his big ideal is the singularity scenario where age is instantiated and in turn takes over the world, hopefully bringing up we mere humans to its level in the process to become transhuman. Teel very much wants that, believes in it as an ideal, is working to make it happen, has been has been promoting the idea of this transhumanist movement from behind the scenes for longer than I've been talking about this. So he's an important person if we're talking about that. But yeah, so it's crazy to see how these guys, and certainly Teel, they're constantly trying to have things both ways, and it's just every time I hear him talking these contradictions. He calls himself a contrarian, right. We talked about this on the show, but what he should be calling himself is a contradiction, not a contrarian, just a contradiction. He's a walking contradiction, like green Day talked about. So now he's up there giving me his anti christ lecture series as if he is a Christian himself. So he's a Christian, but he's also a transhumanist singularitarian, right, So he's got that dichotomy going, and he wants to have it both ways. Where he wants to see Christ come back. He wants to see that the Antichrist is labeled and conquered. I suppose is the idea behind this lecture series, but everything from it is like the hell are you talking about again? Because of these bizarre contradictions are just every bit of this lecture series is replete with them. Christian slash trans humanists. And of course we know that he want he has portrayed himself as a libertarian, but he also happens to be a government contractor volunteer getting to start with the CIA. So that's perhaps the most interesting contradiction about Peter Thiel and the nature of his power, is that he's this guy who I think believes that he is a libertarian, that he is above and beyond government governing. Nobody can govern him. Although he has entrenched himself within the government, he's mad himself a billionaire with government contracts. But there was another part of this lecture series where he's talking about this topic in that you know, how, uh, what he's doing works with the government, but he's still and I don't have the quote, but I wish maybe i'd save that, but he's saying something to the effect like, yes, sure, okay, these government contracts. As a government contractor that's me, but I still am free from that and somehow exists above that. And this comes off as another thing that he believes.
Speaker 1: I think he truly does. But the true.
Speaker 2: Meaning to pull out of that is that he is above the government in that he wants to displace American government and replace it with a technocracy that is run by the systems which he has essentially invented right well him his company has created. He wants to displace the American Constitutional Republic because it would encumber his idealistic technocracy. Read his buddy Curtis Jarvin to understand what that ideal is, and he and his other associates in hell Silicon Valley are going about doing that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening. To my mind, that's what's happening domestically. That is the story of why America is now being destroyed, being purposely destroyed. America has turned inward on itself, declaring war on itself. The question is why now. The sad thing is most people can't even get to the point where they realize that's just the points fact of the matter. The America is at war with itself. It's destroying itself. It's destroying itself from the top down. The executive branch of our government, our real government, actual constitutional American government, is being it's in the it's in process of being taken over and being dismantled. That's what's going on now politically, end a story. We can talk about all the details, and we should, because it's absurd that anybody could even think about supporting what's going on now. I can't even imagine. But here we are. There's a couple of people, and the silver lining is that approval ratings are plummeting for this regime. Funny enough, the online mouthpieces that propelled this thing into place through the election cycle, is now having second thoughts. Oh maybe Donald Trump and company, Maybe they're not so great after all. THEO Vaughn's upset that the Department of Homeland Security used a clip of him and some you know, immigration post on X and he was pissed a bad.
Speaker 1: So, you know, just the.
Speaker 2: Perfect group of useful idiots that never knew what they were getting themselves into. Doesn't matter, the damage has already done. This thing is in place, The machine is going full steam ahead. Whether it's actually in control by an engine or not, well, I don't know. There's a group of guys that would like to pretend that they have control over this. But they also like to pretend like they're God's gift to Christian theology and accult symbology, when clearly they are not either. They don't even really know what a libertarian is, but they call themselves that they used to. Now they don't because it's not politically advantageous to so they call themselves Christian evangelicals or some stupid thing like that. They're anti woke. Okay, is that good.
Speaker 1: Enough for you? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, these Peterkiel wanting to have things both ways, always every time he's talking, that's all I ever hear. And of course his famous love for all things Tolkeen. Every company named after something from the Lord of the Rings books, right, and he had a big part in and Eil Industries of Palmer Lucky Tiel was a big guy at the outset of that startup, which has gone on to become a major military industrial contractor at the moment, one of the biggest ones. And your ill there's obviously Pollunteer is a big one. Palenteer being those crystal balls from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the looking glasses that the wizard Saramon looks into to you know, see what is going on all throughout Middle Earth, you know, to survey the place. It's a fantastic world set in you know, typical fantasy landscape that looks medieval to us, you know, not high technological, high magical fantasy world. And their technology is this magical technology, the Palenteer, the looking glass, which Tale thought it apt to name his company the military industrial surveillance machine that contracts out to the government to start with, but later I believe the ideal is to completely take over the government. Right with that, and so many of other little technological What they are is just little apps and devices to run everything. So what they are. But the Palenteer is one of the paleting the looking glasses, which is fascinating to see because it's wielded once again by the character sorrow Man, which is the wizard that has turned evil good. He was fighting, I believe, against Soremon initially but then gets twisted to evil. And you know, looking through the palanteer, crystal Ball is a part of that descent into evil of Sremon. Again, fascinating that this is the name of the Company of teal Right, So so you got Soromon using this thing thinking he's in control, doing what he can. But also it's the conduit by which the greater dark Lord Souron controls him. Right, this greater demonic entity that has true control and omnipotence, at least what it's able to have. Its ideal is omnipotence of Middle Earth. Let's try to reincarnate itself, right, come back from the dead. And here we have in our real world, not Middle Earth, but actual Earth. We've got this crazy guy that's built this Palanteer of his own, who worships yet to be incarnated artificial general intelligence, which presumably he wants to have control of. Like Sorromon thinks he has control over Middle Earth by using his Palenteer, I can only assume that the same thing is going on with til he thinks that he has control, but all the while he does know that the dark Lord is there and that he yearns for the return of it return. That's an interesting concept. One would assume that the coming of an Agi would be a first time thing, but maybe it's the second coming of fill in the blank.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ask mister Christian what he thinks it is, sister Christian.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I get the feeling that when it comes to occult knowledge that Martin Rothblatt likely looks at Peter Dieal as a total nube, right, because Martin rothblat' is somebody who does understand occult things in a deep sense. And I believe the reason that Martin Rothblatt is now Martin Rothblatt is not only because of you know, the the transition of gender as we know it in the exoteric sense, but I believe Martin sees it as like in a ritualistic sense, and even like a form of apotheosis. But I don't know, I'm crazy, I might be wrong about that. A lot of interesting occult symbology around the things that Rothblatt are involved in, and it comes off in a similar sense that Tron does, occult concepts being wielded by somebody who knows what they actually mean and who understands them. So I'll say, I mean, I'm not here saying that Martin Rothblat should be controlling the world, and said Peter Thiel, no, But what I'm saying is that that's an example of somebody in that same realm who actually knows what they're talking about. Then you've got this other guy who is who does not, and yet he wishes as though he did, perhaps again always trying to have things both ways. So I don't know. Yeah, So that's I find that fascinating when it comes to all of these very much occult realities behind the incoming technocracy meant to replace our United States government. Not only that, but the theological, religious, kiotic, idealistic mission of these kooks who do want to see a singularity scenario and who seem poised to make one happen.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: All the while we can legitimately complain about AI bubbles and they're just up there giving a bunch of money to themselves for the circular nonsense, which you know, Project stargate. Is anything actually going to come of it other than them making more and more billions of dollars, That remains to be seen. However, the ideal remains, and it is there, the ideal of making this artificial artificial intelligence scenario the best that it absolutely can be. And that's so what's so wild about this is how does one go about AI?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why why would one choose to go on the idealistic path of turning AI into a g I? And that's a very real conversation needs to be continued to have. We need to understand that there is a difference between AI and a g I and there is not a GI at present, and whether we will get that remains to be seen. But it seems surprising that this group would even want to have the AGI scenario because presumably they would lose their power and it would be similar to that Middle or scenario where the dark Lord comes in for its own purposes and just places all other things to its own ends. So I don't know, we're gonna I guess we might find out that. I don't know how long all this is going to take, but we are in the middle of all this insanity right now. We're living in a tron world. We're living in a virtual world. These guys own all the damn social media sites and absolutely are using them to push their worldview, their propaganda. We know this, talk about it on every episode of the show, will continue to talk about because it is the story that we have to wrap our heads around. And another another bit of optimism. It seems as though people might be coming around to it because when you look at a platform like x, you understand it's riddled with bots, It's riddled with shills, riddled with just reap hosts, signal boosting of a curated narrative, a decidedly right wing fascist narrative that is in line with its owner, mister Musk, who is a contrarian himself, isn't he He's we know all about that guy, but his message is being amplified on there, and it's just plain as day to see that that's what that platform exists for now. Now without understanding, you realize that the actual humans in there trying to make sense of this mess. Any of them that happened to be in there, any of the users from tron right that are actually human, human origin, are starting to stand up to this machine, this propaganda machine, and saying, you know what, there's a bunch of bs like you're trying to tell us that these antifa terrorists are everywhere. They all are trying to kill every single right wing politician on Earth. It's an endless army of darkness of these violent left wing antifas absolutely everywhere, under every rock. The revival of the war on terror, that's what that is. People are starting to see that for what it is because they make these absurd posts on there that they think we're so stupid we're just gonna soak it up and regurgitate it. No, we're not machines you are. We're not that stupid. We can see what you're doing, your morons. You think your God's gift to intelligence, you think your God's gift to technology, You think you deserve to own and operate America. Guess what, you're probably being fooled by a lot of people that are playing you because you're too thick to see that. I absolutely believe it. Looking at the kind of crap you get up there in public which is private, and say as though you're the founce of wisdom. You are not. You are fools, and you're leading yourself and us, primarily us, But you're leaving yourself in the end to your own destruction. And I think they know this too, that's what's so crazy about them. So retreat to your luxury bunker in New Zealand and see how long that lasts. Have a nice apocalypse. Will we all presumably fight your little civil war over here and eliminate each other and eliminate the government you want to overcome in the process while we busy ourselves with that, enjoy yourselves. I know that's a scenario you want. Whether that comes to pass, we'll see. We'll see how good your propaganda machine can work. And I know that it can work, and it disturbs me. The extent to which it does and what it has achieved thus far is really a disgrace. It's sad, it's disheartening. But there's a chink in the armor. The actual humans on your platforms are fighting back. There's people on the military occupied martial law streets of America that are protesting in new creative ways. Creativity is something you lack because you can never imagine people doing something like this bizarre form of nonviolent resistance is rising up in this bizarre below that we've been thrust into. We didn't ask to be here, but now that we are, we're going to adapt. We're going to adapt, We're going to do what we can. I don't know if it's going to be enough. I hope that it will be. We're all ready to the point where we're gonna have to deal with a lot of horrible consequences of what God is here, and that's just the fact of the matter. And I'm not happy about that whatsoever. And there should be culpability for that at some point in the future I would like to see. I don't know if we'll ever get to that point, but there had ought to be, so that remains to be seen. But we're a long way off from that. Are a long way off from that. So I realized that even the thought of deposing this tyranny that's trying to destroy our world, destroy our country, displacing that seems like a herculean task, and I don't know how we might do it, but the desire is there there is a desire, and once again you can't just keep stringing us along with you know, online distractions and propaganda. Even the useful idiots end up turning. Once again, the question is is it too late that they've turned? I don't know, I don't know. Nothing is real, nothing's real in this virtual world, that this augmented overlay that we have given to filter our everyday lives thorough nothing has been real. Everything's been a big joke. This political movement that has risen up to service this technocratic takeover has done all sorts of things like make little jokes of history like oh, Hitler wasn't wrong.
Speaker 1: Haha, that's funny.
Speaker 2: It's a joke to say something like that Hitler was cool, he wasn't wrong at all. And when they say that, they don't actually believe it. They just say it to be shocking for the mere shock value of getting the attention in the attention economy of the online world, which is virtual, which isn't real, And none of the conversations, none of the interactions there are really of any substance. Fascinating to see how very serious historical realities can be thrown into that and immediately turned turned into to a joke. It's really it's really horrifying, and once again we've made it this far and it's worked to the extent that here we are. Congratulations, guys, you got this far. Can you make it the next few laps when the Antichrist appears? You're Antichrist, which you're going to tell us when it's here. Thanks a lot, because we wouldn't know. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to tell. But luckily the smartest guys in the room showed up to tell us all about these theological issues that are of great importance in this time of tribulation that we're going through. It is an apocalypse, but the apocalypse isn't a singular event, isn't Or am I getting a little too deep in the occult realm? Immediately with that statement that there's not just one apocalypse that ends.
Speaker 1: The world forever.
Speaker 2: There's a deeper meaning to it than that, But we won't get into that because we certainly don't have time, so I won't. Kyotik hopeless idealist. The hopeless idealist is kyotic. Ideals don't go just one way. They can take many different forms. There can be dark idealists, and I would say that there are a few of them.
Speaker 1: Trying to.
Speaker 2: Alchemically make their ideals a reality. The would be wizards and warlocks who would very much like to be wizards but lack the appropriate faculties to do so. It doesn't matter that they lack it. They're going to try anyway. They're going to try to be that because that's what they want to be. That's what they envision themselves. As they've got their crystal balls, they see it all, and yes.
Speaker 1: They believe that they can see the future. Well, I hope it looks good.
Speaker 2: In there, That's all I got to say. And once again, I really hope you enjoy New Zealand. When you're there and we're all having to deal with everything here, we will be paying attention for your absence, but of course will be a bit distracted by.
Speaker 1: The point are actually gone. Right, that's the idea.
Speaker 2: We're going to try to remember to look for you when we know you're not there, and when we know you're not there, we know what's going on. Right, the event has kicked off, as you call it. But anyway, I'm just some more on some blue collar idiot that doesn't know anything is stupid, is not smart enough to even become a millionaire.
Speaker 1: I must be a loser who.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know anything, because if I knew anything, I would be successful in this world, and I would create some kind of palanteer to sell to the government and call myself a libertarian and figure out some way to take over America. I haven't done that. I haven't done a whole lot. I have a podcast, I admit I have not done a whole lot. I don't have much in the line of a legacy. I don't need one. But I'm just some guy talking inness here. Hey, guys, see you in the future. We're already in it. Stay tuned for Uncle the Podcast this Friday night on the Chilly Radio Network.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a lot of fun, probably talk about baseball on some other stuff.
Speaker 6: Chili dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War nuclear bomb It's a nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot Com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swatson.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State dot Com.
Speaker 8: One one one in the comedy Hour won This is the Comedy hour Man Talk Here, Sidekicking Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy Accidence in the crack.
Speaker 9: Room, One Bone Uncle, the podcast One Bone Uncle, the.
Speaker 8: Podcast Get the Phones, Ringing, crack Room Free Cream, one and Wan Uncle the podcast Get the Drinks, Northern Both Shout Out Showtooth one and one Uncle.
Speaker 10: The podcast Crazy Accidents, Sadie.
Speaker 8: Jimmy, crack Room Uncle, the podcast No More Government Tower, Governments Hours or Uncle. The podcast Comedy Can Say Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell psychis Stop telling what goles No unclean bon Blona, Don't curses Uncle podcast.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 11: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 11: I've been agree nuclear holocaust is nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 11: They just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear hololear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear.
Speaker 10: Revelation, through conversation.
Speaker 5: Silence Brokension.
Speaker 10: Dot com radio.
Speaker 2: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the illuminatih.
Speaker 9: That's interesting, Yeah the platoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit bitter, don't much better?
Speaker 12: But I mean it's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Olly dot com radio network.
Speaker 4: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com dot com radio.
Speaker 13: Under roll of brass, red bones, beats that slash fire flows through everythin little least the pain change, easy, rusty blues.
Speaker 14: Rhythm, Springs, Our Raging.
Speaker 5: Col Death and Fury.
Speaker 15: Fall, Swinging Shallows, Blaze, Get my Brake, sets, the Days, Steel Spring, Whale, Devil's Crime, using Chaos, written down, Chaos, pounding that goes break, losing Metal, the world of Shake, swacker.
Speaker 14: Field, cut It, Feel the Wrecked, set Free.
Speaker 16: Where No four No no Peace, It strikes, I Release News Now Destructions.
Speaker 10: Home, Oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 17: By Honey Morny Horny, Honey, honey Horny.
Speaker 9: This is a Moneasey podcast. Cod wat God wait go wait here we are pick up. You have your cellphones and have me and listen to. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Watch out.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, Jompsons.
Speaker 9: I'll go on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 1: My name is Eron. I'm the nephew of I hear me. Is the start of the show. Uncle.
Speaker 9: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Here we are.
Speaker 4: We're back on the Friday night special. This is three and eighty five epistol. But now we have come put people online and of course.
Speaker 1: Oh what happened? Uncle?
Speaker 9: Kicking?
Speaker 1: No there is okay?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 4: Yeah is yes, let's let it wing, Let's wing Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Okay, Uncle, hang on a second, because you're not You're not the man. I know he's supposed to be winging. I know that shut I need you. I need you to hold on a second, because your sound went away there for a moment and I wanted to check with sidekick. Did you see the disappearance of your uncle sound there?
Speaker 2: No, No, we're good here on this end, but there might be something going on between our connection. You're coming through fine, So I don't know, and it seems like the stream is.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm checking it.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's get this organized.
Speaker 1: Well no, hey, hey, it is organized, uncle, but we got a double check in real time. I don't want you talking to nobody because nobody can hear you. Okay, So here's what we're gonna do. We have callers already waiting and I will get them on and you'll hear the bone sound as you usually do. Everybody listening. But we gotta tell you three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We can't skip over giving them the number for this.
Speaker 9: Three one nine, No, No, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call in to join in with this Uncle the podcast live.
Speaker 18: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I had to get that done and make sure that we're all tested, and we are. So now I'm gonna shut up and turn it back over to the star of the show.
Speaker 4: Uncle, Okay, there's people, I mean people. Let's get started, as he says, let's get old.
Speaker 9: As they say, whoa, there we go. We got our first phone call.
Speaker 1: We got a call. Who knew?
Speaker 9: Hello here, that's who's on this line.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we took calls.
Speaker 9: Don't hey out you know the number they do?
Speaker 4: Yes, just total and you you're getting blow in So I kick hello here there's the monkey man who.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, hey, you're on your big out of your tic tac? Was that that couch you were assembling, you were hooking? Was that happened to be?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 18: And I can't so.
Speaker 2: Danny is referencing the tic tac video we posted today just.
Speaker 1: Now that you just did.
Speaker 2: It was the one I posted now. We actually shot that like a week or two ago. It was where the dog was sitting.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, oh that one the dog, the dog scene. That's had to say, it's a dog scene, the dog scene. Yes, that's the new one. That was the new one, that new video, the new video.
Speaker 9: But we had him sit there and I was explaining, this dog is sitting here. Well, we're moving along. Witness thing together. That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 1: I think I answer your question.
Speaker 9: I'd answer your question.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah that was Was it a night couch?
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that was the couch.
Speaker 1: That couch from my key uncle. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Where did that couch come from.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was like you it was.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it has several pieces. It's a large couch. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Kids, ladies, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's their area, that's their area to know. I'm not sure.
Speaker 9: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was like I just know.
Speaker 9: I haven't because that's my favorite. That's my favorite. That's my favorite place. A Kia. Yeah, if you like the food there, the furniture, Key's got furniture, I know. But they have the little.
Speaker 2: Ice cream cones they have like Pighini plate you can get. You like the food there, Danny, you like.
Speaker 18: The meat balls, I mean, actually like the food, fantasised balls. I do, I do, But I got I got another question for here.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 18: I know you're when you're you're, you've had a lot of UFO or UPI or whatever unidentified seeing objects. But I read an article it was in a British lecture, if it was a tabloid or a regular news with the daily Year, And there was this biogeneticist and he was looking at the studying the DNA of those who claim to have been abducted by aliens and relatives, and he has found non parental genetic markers. Your thoughts, Oh.
Speaker 9: Unless it was one of those guys. Me is is brain is brain talk. It has to be a poin tour.
Speaker 1: It has to be. It has to be.
Speaker 9: It has to be a point tool.
Speaker 4: If it was, uh, one of those fellows aliens alien, if it was an alien going through the brain and not going through the mouth, it's through the pain, because there is I'm meant to tell you, did.
Speaker 9: You hear this last week about.
Speaker 2: It's an advanced system of telepathy.
Speaker 9: Teleptopy, telepapy.
Speaker 19: This lady, these extra drides talking to these these people through telepathy teleppy and now they're going from paine to pain from another world another and he and she is healing it from him.
Speaker 2: She's a medium, she's uh what do they call that, She's a channeler.
Speaker 1: She's channeling, chaming. That's what's happening.
Speaker 9: That's cheering them cheering up, cheering it for trying to tell us what he is saying.
Speaker 1: That that's what.
Speaker 2: That's a big scene on TikTok too, Danny. I don't know if that's that's a lot of channeling.
Speaker 18: I haven't seen that. I haven't seen that. But I do remember when my son, my eleven year old son Dragon the Independence Day. I remember the President I think in the Aliens, I do you remember that thing? Is that that?
Speaker 9: That's true? That alien that Independence game. That's that's a that's a good one because I didn't remember that movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anny and guys for one second, Yeah, one second, uncle, Just to be straight about this one second. Uh, you're talking about the scientist getting his face pushed up against the window when the president was there, right, and then the side the alien uses his vocal cords. See, that's not channeling. That was him physically. No, he physically grabbed the dead man's vocal cords and made him work, because that's how Alien is, right, And he went in there and in our language and everything was like you're all gonna die through the guy's vocal courts direct way. Yeah, So he used the scientist.
Speaker 4: That was alien itself just talking to them, No he was. They got my attention.
Speaker 1: Well, but see the alien did something even more bizarre than the alien talking. He took a dead man and used him as a puppet. So we had a meat puppet literally going that's right, I'm gonna kill you. All that to me is way more scary than the guy just showing up going yeah, like, look you, nothing you're gonna do is gonna work here, So be ashamed of something happened to you, plant it, you better cooperate. No, this guy showed up and said, see this person here, I killed with no effort. Now I'm gonna make him into a meat puppet. You see how tough and special you are? Now you see what I'm saying. The demonstration there is amazing. So I think we should get that right. There's no channeling there, because channeling.
Speaker 9: Suggest I was getting into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, channeling.
Speaker 2: I just serves to be noted that independence days from the nineties the nineties is a long time ago, so no longer is relevant at all to anything, not.
Speaker 1: According to some time time.
Speaker 9: Man, all the time, the.
Speaker 2: Only thing that matters is TikTok Now, uncle, what'sing?
Speaker 9: It's take tacking.
Speaker 1: But I bet you two things before I go fellas two things before I go here, though. Just one thing is maybe maybe Independence Day isn't so relative relevant, but you better watch out because you know, Will Smith could tell you to get that alien word out of your mouth, right, you know, and smack you where you're on stage at the oscars. So you got to watch out for that. That might be relevant. And number two, you know, just uncle, it's a comedy show, right, so I'm doing comedy. The thing is, I'm just helping out. The thing is this channeling, though, to be clear, is something completely different. It is popular on tiktac though, that's for sure. But channeling is somebody being a psychic, right, and they're getting a message through an invisible connection, and that invisible connection gets into them because they're special, and they channel it back out by telling you interpret it, big fight. Hey here it is. This is actually what this person from beyond this realm is communicating, and they're a special person. There's whole industries about that. So that's different than an alien grabbing a body and saying, hey see this guy just killed meat pumping time. Here you go, Burton, Ernie, where's big burn? No different story. So I'm just saying I want to make that clear. While I was testing something and Danny these are great points. Go ahead, you guys, go at it and I'll shut up now. But I wanted to help out and also run a little test while I was entertaining. Best I can I juggle here anyway, guys, Sorry for the interruption.
Speaker 18: Uncle. Wonderful. Wonderful, Yeah, because I even though I've never seen a UFO and I'm not even sure if I even believe in them, but I am fascinated by people who do and have seen stuff. Huge fan of x fells. But usually when they do something, it's usually like done with like implants. But I found it was really interesting. They found some he found non parentgenic markers, and I thought that would be really relevant to some of your UFO sidings or UAP sidings that you've seen there in Riverside.
Speaker 9: Whoa missus missus sidekick. She's doing the.
Speaker 4: Really really if you want to really she got the ideas to know what she's talking about. If that's the one, really who you should be deadly talking you got to study on her study.
Speaker 1: On hoo that you study like this.
Speaker 18: She was she has she ever been like have missing time or claimed to be abducted or anything, or she's just seeing strange stuff.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Just uh, you know what I would implore, because I think my wife is listening. Now, why don't you call into the show and answer these questions for yourself? Have you experienced missing time? Have you had a account of the third kind? My dearest, so you know you know what the number is. Call in and maybe you can answer that. But my understanding is now, she hasn't been uh abducted.
Speaker 1: She hasn't seen it. You've seen the things in the sky all the time. Now she got is always looking at.
Speaker 9: And I think they got it. Calls say who this is?
Speaker 3: And on here Hello, Well you should stay up in the Minnesota area for a while.
Speaker 20: But now I'm down in the bar.
Speaker 9: He's back.
Speaker 1: Who is this? Uncle?
Speaker 9: I don't know who this is?
Speaker 1: Man, said Jesse. Even what what what happened?
Speaker 18: I ain't been so I'm.
Speaker 21: Watching the man.
Speaker 3: I'm watching the game right now, Seattle Mariners against Detroit's two to worthy and eleventh and.
Speaker 1: Uh, do us a favor? Hey, hey, Ken, do us a favorite? Please mute that sound because otherwise we'll be rebroadcasting without the express written consent of Major League Baseball and copying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, cut that down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well mute is best, but whatever you can do. We don't want to rebroadcast without written or express consent. I don't know. I would fall asleep that. But you know what I'm saying, Well, we don't have that stuff.
Speaker 3: You get a strike on you get a strike on YouTube or whatever due you.
Speaker 1: Know, if we were on YouTube, yes, well the Uncle Show is on YouTube. Yeah, he might get a strike I will but yeah, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't want to st just talking about that guy Kent we were talking about.
Speaker 1: It was the one talking about the.
Speaker 18: Base in the background.
Speaker 3: That was just a bunch of noise. I was making to be funny.
Speaker 20: So there you guys go.
Speaker 1: You're seeing no cocol perfect what we got all set up. We love this.
Speaker 2: We're talking, uh, post season baseball is what this is.
Speaker 9: That's this talking baseball.
Speaker 4: But right now, right now, there is there is that game going on tonight. There's one Tombo about the same same time, and and and to find out who who the Dodgers are going to be playing they don't know, So this is going on the other side this have that same kind of game too.
Speaker 9: That's that's before tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Toronto's waiting on the winner of this game tonight.
Speaker 9: And we're saying, keep keep it going. Bone out, bone out, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: A sidekick, sorry, uncle, sidekick?
Speaker 14: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Is there volume? And Uncle his headphones that's maybe too low because he's having a little trouble.
Speaker 19: I hear.
Speaker 2: Oh, he can't hear.
Speaker 1: Well, he's talking. He's talking over the callers a lot, and I don't think he means to do that.
Speaker 10: I think they might have to check this.
Speaker 9: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to stop things, but maybe you could just bring his volume up a little bit so it doesn't bother him and you can hear the callers.
Speaker 9: I can't hear it.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 9: Testimony. I'm sorry to testim.
Speaker 1: I just want to. It's hard to, but I'm at max. I'm maxing out on volumes. Yeah, but is that yours or his? And is there separation?
Speaker 2: Because there's no separation? Okay, here's what I hear.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could take one of your bone off for you and crank it up just a bit more and let him have. What I'm saying, I can't. I'm trying to knob this. I'm trying to do the knobs. Seeing the knob that makes the volume go higher. Let me see if I'm missing it. Okay, So I don't want to spend a lot of time on the knobs, but just try and keep you up and keeps it.
Speaker 3: I get distracted from there because I got something to say about baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's hard to keep the Yeah, just fine, Kent. It's hard to keep the flow going though, if if somehow, I don't think it's a different I think it's a uncle.
Speaker 2: You feel a little excited right now, someone, Yeah, you're you're you feel excited to be on the microphone. I think it's just uh, too much enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: Okay, if that's where we're at, cool, But I just here, Okay, I just wanted to try and fix it if that was the problem, so that everybody could talk back and forth without you know, having issues. I'll try and turn I'll try and turn Kent up a little bit, uh coming from my end, and maybe that'll help. But I don't I don't think I have a lot more slack with that either, So we might not be able to make him any louder, but I'll try and make Kent a little louder. Okay, anyway, Sorry, but I know that Kent was having trouble like having you hear him when he's trying to tell you something, and I want to make sure you can hear each other. Well, that's all, so I had to I pulled off.
Speaker 3: Can y'all hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Just fine, Ken, I pulled off.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I pulled off two fixes here without interrupting the show on other audio issues, but this one I couldn't do without your help. I'm sorry. Anyway, did the best I could go ahead?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, okay, so it's too two the we're in the top of the eleventh. There's two outs and gilbertson there and I got faith in him, but you got two men on based first and second two outs. So uh, it's a very dangerous time right now for me as a Seattle.
Speaker 18: Mariner who's a problem.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 3: It's been a pitching game these pictures, and I.
Speaker 1: Was seeing that when I came up.
Speaker 4: Plus in this is a pitcheon too right now. So what they're doing is just what the Blue Jays wanted them to do. Keep it move, keep it going.
Speaker 1: Just waiting.
Speaker 3: They're they're waiting on us, They're waiting between you know, I know this is right. They keep saying, we'reth the eleventh ending.
Speaker 20: This is a battle man like like it's been a battle.
Speaker 3: These teams, right like I who brought you know, people in Toronto understand that either one of these teams that come there next, you know, Sunday night is going.
Speaker 20: To be battle tested. Both of us are here, we are.
Speaker 3: It's just the third game that we're in overtime over.
Speaker 20: You know, we're in the eleven inning, and we want one, they want one.
Speaker 1: Here are news for me?
Speaker 9: This ain't This ain't news for me because I just saw the uh.
Speaker 1: I just saw the uh, the uh, the.
Speaker 4: Phillies in the Dodgers get into one, and it's crazy that just screwed up big time for.
Speaker 9: The Phillies and let them want it on television.
Speaker 3: So now with a great team, just but the Dodgers right now. And I'll say this, and I'm a Mariners fan, I'm watching my team here the Shink or Swim.
Speaker 20: But uh, right now, the Dodgers are the best.
Speaker 3: They're the defending champions, and they look like they're the best team in baseball. I don't see anybody beating the team.
Speaker 9: But let's see if they if let's see if the Blue Jays gets by. Let's see. Because what I'm well, I'm.
Speaker 20: Gonna be rooted in I l a anyway because I know they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I'll handle the updates, guys. You talk about whatever you want, but I'll handle the updates on the scores as I see him come in. Okay, and we just struck.
Speaker 3: About in the eleventh and at that we're under the eleventh. Now we're going to the next inning and my Mariners are at bat one strike of the bat, one, just one home run can win the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going into the bottom of the eleven. We're still tied to still too. Okay, So I got it. I got a live line on it, So don't worry about it. I'll let you know if something happens. All right, I'm just watching.
Speaker 3: But I'm here with you, guys. I can tell you right now, Elvis and Haul Cogan fake their deaths. And uh, you know there's something about the flat earth and sailing out to the island and trying to meet him. I think Ozzie might have actually fallen off the flat earth. But there's there's conspiracy theories.
Speaker 20: Going around about all this.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to point out just shuck with wandering about it earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was telling you Uncle thinks that, you know, Hope might still be alive. But you know, I might be still alive.
Speaker 9: He might be faking you, thinking you death Wayne talking No.
Speaker 1: I said that's what you were talking about. What's happening. I said, that's what you were talking about, uncle, But I'm telling you now, I know. I just hope that Charlie Kirk's not hanging out with all of them. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Uh, But I let me tell you something, brother, I'm still alive. I'm hanging out.
Speaker 20: He's been hanging out in my house. But yeah, you know they can help us to man. The guy's always want to you bother me, but there you go.
Speaker 3: And the macho man. Yeah, he faked his death. Everybody's making their deaths and these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I interviewed one one of Elvis's bodyguards on my show once and so did another guy.
Speaker 20: They said, in ten years, I'm going to fake my death.
Speaker 18: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to have enough money to fake your death and then enough money to live after your fake death, you know, so we make sure you got the cash because it ain't no turning back.
Speaker 21: When they said, there's this island out there and all the girls are over eighteen and you live out there, and I suspect that's where Hogan.
Speaker 3: And Elvis and Ozzy and everybody else who dies and goes to heaven is.
Speaker 20: But you know, I might fake my death one day and go out there with them and join them. They're expecting me anyway.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: Well, look if they act one, if everybody's doing that and you got the ability to get a seat for a friend, just tell them I'll come along. But I want the women to be you know, over forty and under sixty. That's where I like them. So I don't want right.
Speaker 2: See when you when you go to heaven, you're thirty three years old. I know this because Peter Thielt told me this.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Did you know about that? When you're in heaven you're thirty three? I like that, isn't that good?
Speaker 20: I'm fifty five when I get you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think you're all this twenty five year olds, you know, So you don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Cool. I mean, all things, all things are possible with the Lord. All things are possible with the Lord. Ken. But you know, if that's the reality, let's you know, anytime, I'll take the I'll take the king. No reality, you know, I'm just saying, Uncle, where are you?
Speaker 20: I'm fit old man, I look like you know.
Speaker 9: But you can always guest talk.
Speaker 1: But Ken, you can always go back to thirty three, if you know, God can do that, right, So God can say, all right, now we rewind your age to thirty three. That's not a bad deal for me. I don't know about you, but I'm happy with God. But look, we're working who.
Speaker 20: Is God and who's God?
Speaker 3: If I talk about who is God and who's God?
Speaker 1: All right, Look, those definitions, those definitions are not Listen, those definitions are not necessarily needed here on the Uncle Show, because Uncle knows who God is and that's the end of all. So you know, it's his it's his hour, and this is the way it runs.
Speaker 20: I think with cancer, that's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever we go.
Speaker 3: Go up in the air, up in the air, up in the area, he's gonna catch it.
Speaker 1: All right. We don't need a play by play, Ken, what else is on your mind? What else is on your mind?
Speaker 4: Ken?
Speaker 1: Because remember you're not allowed to get play by play.
Speaker 20: I mean, I don't you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just goofing around with y'all and whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm here, but I'm watching that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: We only got one out and one of the bottom of the elevens and Gino's.
Speaker 9: We got a telephone, we got we gotta go to this telephone. There I was on this line, and who's on the next line?
Speaker 1: Here? All right? So I put Kent on hold and now I got your next caller up, and there he is. Hello.
Speaker 22: Oh here you uncle, Jimmy James.
Speaker 9: H Hey, Jermy, I get something to say. Hey, Jimmy, what do you think about your team this year in baseball? Commit to tell you this.
Speaker 1: He thinks are gonna win.
Speaker 2: Okay, thinks he's gonna go to play the Blue Jays and beat thee.
Speaker 1: Let me let me help you, uncle.
Speaker 9: Let me help you, uncle, because you didn't hear they isn't that inning? In that inning they may have a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't hear what Jimmy James said. So the first thing he said was, you know sment Ken's talking about waiting a quarter century. He's gonna have to wait another quarter century because he thinks that, you know, uh, Seattle's gonna get beat and Detroit's gonna move forward. So he let you know that right off the bat. You probably didn't hear him, but I just wanted to help.
Speaker 18: There you go.
Speaker 9: I couldn't. I couldn't hear that because something what you're playing with these knobs. I'm trying to talk and you're playing with knobs. You're gonna not talk for next week?
Speaker 1: I'm not, yeah, because you keep that? Is that how I'm being reprimanded. I'm just stupid and not knowing how to do the knobs. I don't get to talk.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what it's coming down to, because I'm trying to talk to and I'm so inept.
Speaker 1: I'm such an idiot. I don't know how to turn a knob that I can't even talk?
Speaker 9: Is that in what it's sounding like?
Speaker 1: Am I that dumb? Am I that stupid? Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna sit here not to.
Speaker 1: Okay, come, So what we're gonna do here is I've turned the volume up as much as I can uncle and I can't do no more. So it is what it is hopefully you can hear and they can hear you. Good. That's all I got to say. Jimmy, what else you got on your mind? Besides the Mariners need to wait another twenty four years? You think.
Speaker 22: OOMI no, Jimmy, Well oh yeah, Jimmy, Oh I got stuff going on now? Well, i'd have to say that other than that, yes, not quick, come on, man, quick playing throws naps and push your buttons.
Speaker 10: Man, what are you doing?
Speaker 22: You're causing a karfuffle.
Speaker 1: Hey goo. You don't want them to answer because then there he'll be talking. So keep going.
Speaker 9: Jimmy, what you got? That's about it?
Speaker 18: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 1: Also? Yeah, how you doing? Uncle? What's up? Hey?
Speaker 9: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just I've been watching things, been watching that. I've been the last games. While I was watching was the Dodgers in the Phillies game. I was outside watching it, of course, But they but they went into the eleventh inning? Was it the eleventh inning? I believe it was a tenth of the eleventh inning they went into and and the picture screwed up for the Phillies.
Speaker 9: But this one, this one looks like it's going as said, all right, Well.
Speaker 1: Bottom of the eleventh and then of the score is still tired as I see it, But I think we should put Jimmy on hold, come back to him if that's all he's got for the moment, and move back over to Danny, because I don't know what else Danny might have on his mind. I think that was Danny over there. Well, I'm not confused, and see what Danny's.
Speaker 9: Got to say.
Speaker 1: There you go, and others can go in to say, well, on one real quick thing, uncle, others can call in still, we'll get you in three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and we'll make the ringy dingy noise for you also. So that's the number to join this, three one nine five two seven five zero one six if you're hearing us live during the eleven o'clock hour on the tenth day of October twenty twenty five. There you go, uncle, And I think Danny is live with you right now.
Speaker 18: I'm president. I think there's quite a battle here that the Detroit Tigers in the Seattle Mariners there in the bottom of eleventh and I'm and I was just chatting with my wife prior to coming on here. We went a trip to Chicago and went to Wrigley Field. And she's always been more of a San Francisco Giants fan, but she bought herself a jersey and a Cubs jersey and a hat. She's all excited for tomorrow's game with the Cubs and the Mayor and I mean the Cubs and the Brewers, so uh yeah, so yeah, the exciting time for playoff baseball.
Speaker 9: Can you go to the Mayor's game, I mean the Bruis game.
Speaker 18: Uh, we're gonna watch it on TV. But we were at the Cubs Danny playing.
Speaker 1: Danny lives in the same state as you, uncle, He's he's in the He's in California too. He just happened to be visiting Chicago a little ways back when he got to go see the Cubs. Anyway, there you go. Sorry, I just wanted to clear Yeah, so so missus.
Speaker 18: Danny's excited, getting excited about the playoffs. So if they beat the the Brewers, they'll face the Dodgers. So I think this household my house, you know something, or Cubs.
Speaker 9: Garl Cubbies, Cubbies against the Dodgers. That would be a good series.
Speaker 4: That'd be you know, who would be jumping up and down right now. The guy they was saying the seventh uh, the seventh inning.
Speaker 9: Stretch, what was his name, Harry Carey, Harry Erry Carry. He'd be going nuts right now.
Speaker 18: Yeah. Yeah, I wish I could do it Harry Carey impression, but I can't now.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 18: The first time I went to the Cubs game, I went they were playing the Dodgers, and guess who was on the seventh inning stretch. It wasn't Harry Carry. It was actually Tommy Lasorda. He was the guest singer. And then when they said the cub for the Dodgers, and the whole place was billing. But but they were laughing and billing. It's a fun it's a fun ballplayer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, Okay.
Speaker 18: I got an offer I talked my wife and that we're going to try to get close to retirement, is to go to every ballpark.
Speaker 1: In the United States.
Speaker 18: And my my wife saw on board. So we're in your neighborhood, maybe we can, my tree, I'll hook you up to a ballgame if we go.
Speaker 1: You like the Dodgers, right, what's the matter? Uncle? You are right? Oh, Danny, you hear me right? Yeah?
Speaker 18: I think I hear you. Fine, Chuck, I've lost I don't hear Uncle or Aaron. I see they may be talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see them, but I don't hear them. So what I may do is take a quick break. Yeah, I may take a quick break and see if I can straighten that out. Because everything is connected, but we don't have audio from Aaron coming through, uh for some reason.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so maybe maybe doing toft with the I.
Speaker 1: I I and I'm oh, there we go. I heard Uncle say something. I heard Uncle. Okay, Aaron, can you hear me? Aaron? Yes, okay, So just you just took the audio offline here for like five minutes, just so you know. Uh, Danny asked the question or said something, and we had dead air for a bit. So Danny's still connected and you're connected, but you were not making audio come to me at all for a minute. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that was that was my error because I was pressing. I've been literally trying to get the settings correct every year, and I incorrectly pressed the button that our output something about an output button on.
Speaker 1: The settings, and I pressed her own one.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we hear again. Yes, so especially testing Uncle's headphones, so I'm actually listening to your uncle's headphones and.
Speaker 1: They sound moder than the set of headphnd's eyes. You say, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Uncle.
Speaker 1: Can you hear the hedes?
Speaker 18: I could barely I can hear, but you can.
Speaker 1: Hear good as fascinating. As fascinating as this may be to some listeners, I'm thinking not so much to others. So, Danny, you're still with us and hear.
Speaker 18: All this, right, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just double checking because you know, something weird happened. So anyway, enough bad of me. You said something about inviting Uncle to a baseball game the next time or sometime. If you guys are in the same place you said, you take them.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I'll be I'm planning on here in the not so distant future, not this year, but maybe within the next two years, get to Dodgers game or in an Angel's game.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 18: If I'm down there, you have an invite my treat. If you like.
Speaker 1: There, you go. That's that's nice, that's nice, right.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you'd go myself and missus Danny, so.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, go all right. So I hope nobody's upset to me that I was trying to straighten out and stop the overlap on the audio because to me it was bad, you know, because you guys couldn't hear each other. So I was trying to fix it, and Aaron tried to fix it. Hopefully we've got it all straight now. So outside of the baseball thing and inviting them to a game, did you have something else you wanted to add, Danny? Or should I keep cycling through the callers?
Speaker 18: Why don't you cycle through the callers unless you want to do like do you have a beer review or a drink review?
Speaker 15: Nah?
Speaker 1: I don't think they got one of those tonight, right, Uncle Ray don't have those.
Speaker 9: He hasn't been to the store.
Speaker 1: They'd be all right. So I'm going to take the initiative. You don't mind, Uncle, you want to go back around to the callers again? Nicole is okay? And new ones can Yeah, new ones can join us. We do have Danny who we just heard, prom spent Kent and Jimmy James on the line. But I can make room for up to one hundred if you want, Okay, So one hundred people could call in and we could handle that.
Speaker 9: What is happening to a northern man can anybody hear anything.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I hope he's okay. We have not I don't think anybody's heard from Robin Aaron. Did you get any emails or anything? No, I sent that message on Instagram. I haven't sent a message back yet. So yeah, so sadly, uncle, I don't think anybody. Yeah, I don't think anybody's gotten it. Message wise. I'll check to see if a likely Canada listener or two is on my stream. But that's the only guess I got. And how he's doing, I think I've seen the same let's say internet service provider address, right?
Speaker 9: Has it been two three weeks now?
Speaker 14: Leach?
Speaker 1: Over a month if I'm correct, over a month since we actually heard from him.
Speaker 9: A month. Boy, that's what you that's been loan in.
Speaker 1: A while, uncle. Yeah. And if Creative Accidents s Creative Accidents is around here, we go. If creative Accidents is around, uh. He often will type in the chat room somewhere, hey, anybody heard from Northern Man.
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: So I don't even know Creative Accidents is around because he's not in my chat room and I can only track what's on my stuff. So I'll go take a look and see if we got a Canada man on there. But you go ahead and proceed with the callers, uncle, because the show must go on, right, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to get that's listened to Down and Death for a little while. I liked his voice because.
Speaker 1: Down under him from him? That's right? We Ray? Well, I don't think Ray is available on Fridays anymore. Uh. And what's his name? Mister flash? Also, I think they're busy at this time. Yeah, I think they're busy at this time, both of them.
Speaker 4: I think gosh done that was on. They were making finding shows, made my damn videos.
Speaker 2: It's really different time zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different day in Australia, Uncle, it's a whole different day. Oh yeah, for real, there's time zone problem there. I mean, I think right now as we speak, it might be Saturday over there. Okay, I don't know Saturday. Well, you know, I gotta I gotta work with what I got here, Kent, you know what I mean. Uh, but I think it's yeah, Saturday.
Speaker 9: Eleven.
Speaker 3: Saturday.
Speaker 1: For like an hour, we don't they go. So I'm just smart enough to recognize it might have changed. All right, there you go. Kent back to your conversation.
Speaker 9: Elution yet people, Now that's coming. It's coming.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: You ought to try this pair of headphones that you were wearing earlier in the show.
Speaker 1: They seem pretty good. Now you want to switch back, I can hear it.
Speaker 9: Okay, whichever.
Speaker 1: As long as we make sure that Kent can be heard and Uncle can be heard, we can rock and roll.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, It just not a world of difference there.
Speaker 9: At that time. He got him fixed.
Speaker 1: Then we got him fixed.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, that's magic.
Speaker 1: There only only took like forty minutes. Okay, checking on.
Speaker 3: Forging about the guy that lives down in the BA hall.
Speaker 1: That guy too, But what he's going on?
Speaker 9: How's the ball snake's doing? And alligators?
Speaker 1: Is that basketball? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got some alligators here me, but I'll usually see them. Oh yeah, it's going to the twelfth inning. And I'll say this, Jimmy James says something about another twenty four years or quarter century till I see him again in the playoffs. But I doubt I'll be wrong because I'll be at close to eighty years old. So here I am. Now, I took to night off.
Speaker 22: I'm watching my game on my team.
Speaker 3: But the guy as a maner used to be the catcher back when I was watching back in the day. The guy is the catcher right now. Cal Rally is going to be the end.
Speaker 20: And I'll say that the game.
Speaker 9: Has changed from Florida State by the way, it has.
Speaker 3: Changed a lot. There's rules that have changed. I remember watching a quarter century ago, and after they started losing, I stopped watching, and.
Speaker 20: A lot has changed.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 20: The way they do with the pitching cams.
Speaker 3: Up with lefties and righties. That wasn't a problem back.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 3: Smell ball won you games. Yeah, but they probably played a little small ball.
Speaker 1: They did the lefty and righty switch thing though, in order to put you know, opposite hand against opposite hand, because the conventional wisdom was Yeah, but it wasn't like.
Speaker 3: Done like it is today.
Speaker 20: Every game I've seen.
Speaker 3: We lost Game four because of all that. We almost could lose tonight, I know. And it's because of bringing Spiers because he's a lefty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super y in the middle of the order. Yeah, super moneyball never bucked the statistics right anyways, Just to let you know, Northern Man might be listening, because I see you Canada address that looks like it could be him, just to let you know, and uh, we got one in Germany because I know you always like to know who's outside the country. One in the UK. But it's very light tonight on the live stream for me.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 1: There could be other people on other streams elsewhere that I can't see, like creative accidents. I'm hope and you'll pop up somewhere, dude. But other than that, you know, what can I do. That's what we're working with. And I'll keep cycling.
Speaker 9: Through the vone he can do, that's what he can do.
Speaker 1: I'll keep cycling through the existing phone callers unless we get a new one. A new one goes first if cycling through callege. Yeah, okay, anyway, go ahead, go ahead, Kent. What else you got because it's the top of the twelfth.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, and they just moved the basis from first and second to second and third. Sacrifice is out. There's only one out, so yeah, that's what you're replaying right now. The pitching, it's been good. And the other thing I noticed, if I remember back in the day, you can't bring starters in after the bull. A lot of stuff has changed as I watched I watched one of the starters, Gilbert right now, and I'm very happy he's out there, don't you know. Don't get me wrong, but like I don't remember that happening. Back in the day, they didn't have runners on second and uh yeah, they make these games go quicker. Sometimes it's like, all right, good, we got them, we stopped a score, were keeping them. Oh god, things have changed, though, things are different. I'm trying to catch up with it and remember in how things have changed. But it's funny. I'm looking at the manager of the Seattle Mariners, and I remember Dan Wilson as.
Speaker 1: A catcher back in the day when I was a young man of thirty one, right, Wilson was even old man managing. Yeah, Wilson was not even a star player.
Speaker 20: First time we've been in the playoff.
Speaker 1: Wilson, Wilson was yet again, you know, these guys have become good managers usually, I'm trying to tell you the guys who are usually.
Speaker 3: It was one of the best. He was one of the best catchers in the business.
Speaker 18: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right, if you say so, but I mean Hall of Fame material.
Speaker 3: No, Dan Wilson are you kidding me.
Speaker 1: Hall of Fame material, Hall of Fame material.
Speaker 3: It'll be the Hall of Fame for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Here's one thing I know for certain. There was no rule against bringing in starters whenever the hell you wanted. It was just that, you know, they were Prima Donna's. You could pitch a new pitcher every inning if you felt like it. But it's not something that is recommended. That's the thing.
Speaker 18: I mean.
Speaker 1: Think about what they do with what they used to do with All Star games. Sometimes right, each picture gets an inning. They did that for a while, then they went back to letting them pitch all the way through. So there's no rule against it, but conventional wisdom was kind of against it.
Speaker 3: At one top of the twelve, really quick, guys, top of the twelfth, two hour spaces are loaded, Yeah, where Torres has just stepped up correct and they're going against Bizarro. He's almost like bizarre.
Speaker 18: But a pitcher, so you know, my season on the line right now might be dangerous.
Speaker 9: That might be dangerous maybe.
Speaker 1: So anyway, as it unfolds, you know it's unfolding.
Speaker 23: Get back to the dan and get back with the but oh what what the Baseball the guy you want to get back with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they think about, you know, another twenty four years Jimmy James droughting, What do you want Jimmy back? Almost eighty years old? That's a fifty years span. Weird that of making the playoffs twice and me being a fan. That's fifty years of me being a fan, you know, just crying and crying and crying because we were so starving for something. Now we finally got it. So here I am bases loaded two outs.
Speaker 1: I was barely born when Willie Mays went to uh the series with the Mets, right and the A's beat him. But uh, you know then I had to wait until I was sick to see them actually win a series. I get it, you know. And the Subway series was a big disappointment. And I forget if it was two thousand or two thousand and one, but I think it was two thousand one.
Speaker 4: I like the that's that series Subway series. Out of only the series that I've been seeing, I like that.
Speaker 9: One for some reason.
Speaker 1: I loved everything about right. I loved everything about it except the way it turned out because the Mets lost to the Yankees, which sucked.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so yeah, there you.
Speaker 3: Go the thirteenth guys, so he'll eat or whatever o thirteenth.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 21: You got how about was mind.
Speaker 3: Boggling watching sports again like this has been twenty four years? Oh man, mind boggling. Man.
Speaker 1: It's just like they'll be going to the thirteenth now.
Speaker 3: My TVs going still there, unbelievably.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you something, people, I'm telling you just like the bods said, keep it going, keep it going. The budes enjoying it.
Speaker 1: You got you got uncles.
Speaker 3: The battle right now coming out when they come back on and okay, so you know, happy about that.
Speaker 21: I want to win this and move on.
Speaker 3: And they got Toronto right but no bad guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're getting Uncle's point, right, can't that? Like his point is the Blue Jays are saying, yeah, I played twenty innings because we'd like to see the team tied whoever wins, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that's all that, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 9: Also, either battle test thirteen innings now.
Speaker 3: Either either one might be a little tired, but we're battle tests will be We're on a roll. Ye, We're ready to fight.
Speaker 1: There you go. So anyway, and that's the thing Buddy's missing.
Speaker 20: But I don't know how they got really mean, that's just right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's get Jimmy James back on his uncle requested and see what he's got to say about Detroit.
Speaker 9: Right, what Jimmy's a about these Detroit teams?
Speaker 19: There you go?
Speaker 1: What about Detroit? Jimmy?
Speaker 9: What about Detroit?
Speaker 22: They just screwed up royally as Seattle's coming up to bat So don't know, you might get you wait, he.
Speaker 1: Might, so I guess we'll see how it goes. But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Wanted to find out what you see with Detroit? I mean outside of the fact that you think they're going to go forward right.
Speaker 9: London, Detroit.
Speaker 22: To my optimism minished a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what Jimmy was trying to say there, Uncle, just so you know, because I don't think you heard him, was that h Yeah, it seems like you know the optimism is there here. Did you hear Did you hear what Jimmy just said? Uncle? I don't think he did. No, That's what I'm telling you. You didn't hear him, That's what I'm saying. I can hear him.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I can hear For some reason, I say, then I think somebody isn't listening. Maybe because I can hear everything. I can hear everything through my headphones. I have to follow him all the way up. It doesn't go any higher. It's on eleven. I can't do anything else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you missed what he said, maybe talking, Maybe I don't, But uncle, the point is that I heard Okay, I heard him, and so did Aaron, so you know we're able to hear him. We got to figure out what the deal is with you, and we'll figure it out later. But I'm trying to help you, just with the conversation a little that that he was saying that, you know, he had greater optimism for the team than it went down a little. Maybe it's coming back up. He's going with the ups and downs of this whole thing. And it's a little nerve wracking because now thirteenth inning, you know, and Seattle's coming up, and they are pretty productive with the offense, so you know, who knows, this could be interesting, right uh. But anyway, Jimmy was saying he's been on a bit of a roller coaster with his enthusiasm about his own team. Is that fair, Jimmy, Oh, I say, say that's right?
Speaker 20: Yeah, absolutely, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, So now I'm gonna.
Speaker 22: Show the team Lions, the other team the line, my Lions. I feel a lot better about those these states.
Speaker 18: But the.
Speaker 9: Lions are doing good.
Speaker 4: No complaining, Yeah no, no, no, they've been playing game none complaining in the football site.
Speaker 22: But the first game with goin to spoop me. But I gotta see them play a real team. I mean, sure they can snack over the Bears and the Browns, whoopy do they I need to see something I can feel good about the lines. I want to see them be the real team, no offense to Chicago and the Browns.
Speaker 9: And they wouldn't they would? They won the division last year. That can be good, pretty good, I'd say.
Speaker 13: Who won their division?
Speaker 3: We won our division?
Speaker 9: I said that. I said that they wanted. Yeah, you guys win that division last year.
Speaker 2: M hm, so you hear.
Speaker 22: Jimmy had the first game, which I don't know. I'm just saying, sure they be. The last few games looked good.
Speaker 12: But I'll wait and see.
Speaker 22: Don't they have to play the Niners next?
Speaker 18: Yourself?
Speaker 21: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: They play.
Speaker 9: They're playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do they play? I stopped paying attention for a second. Are you talking about the Detroit baseball team or the Detroit football team?
Speaker 22: You're on football talk about?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, sorry, I'm football.
Speaker 18: There I go.
Speaker 9: We're eliminating this baseball stuff.
Speaker 2: There, uncle, this is your show. I know it's just take it away.
Speaker 9: This is the show. And uh, I believe I got a time claim. I'm on for my minute.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: You want me to change some knobs?
Speaker 9: I mean you can talk because I think we're ending the show.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because.
Speaker 9: It's right now from my team point over nine? What do you got, jim What.
Speaker 1: I got left is you got about six minutes left because of the overridge and I'm clocking it. So you got six minutes left. If you want to go to shoutouts, that's fine. The next team that the Lions played, by the way, is the Chiefs. But go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh that's who they played, the Chiefs. There you go, Jimmy, it's the Chiefs. Oh, well, go ahead, and uh, I say yanks?
Speaker 1: In the show.
Speaker 9: By down, who is the first caller?
Speaker 1: Well, let's double check who's the first caller? Still on the line?
Speaker 17: No, not ed it was Danny.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna put Jimmy on hold and go get Danny.
Speaker 4: Okay, Danny, Danny, and yes, okay, Danny's time for shoutdowns.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm My shout out is for good baseball. And I don't have a dog in this hunt because my teams are out of the playoffs for the World Series. But I think it'd be really interesting, no offense anybody, but Detroit almost didn't even make it. They almost had an epic failed, they almost had a collapse. Wouldn't it be interesting with this collapse they win tonight, they beat the Blue Jays, and they'd either beat the like the Cubs in the World Series after that they get that story for base they did.
Speaker 4: That's his just just the thought, yeah, Danny.
Speaker 1: Two things to consider there, though the sixty nine Mets were not exactly a lock at the beginning of the season one two. I'll tell you somebody else who wasn't is the Marlins when they went in. I think it was the Marlins who right out of their expansion here like two years later world champs, you know, and they already called right right.
Speaker 4: That's the one that that that point did chuck. It came I got to question him that point there when they won that game.
Speaker 9: But you said it, Chuck.
Speaker 4: With winning it, they get rid of the morlins that threw me out of baseball. Well, and that was yeah, I know, because that just drew me out of baseball.
Speaker 24: I know, sawy owners on that team did not know what hown to operate, did not know how to run it, and they just do all the good players out.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah they knew how to run. Hey, I know, they knew how to run what they were running. But what they did is they took a championship team and just gave it away after winning and stupid. The funny thing to me was, yeah, they were the fastest expansion team in Major League history to win like that so soon after being created. And you know how I know that because before them, the Mets were the fastest expansion team. It took the Mets from six to two six. Yeah, took them seven years. I didn't know that. That was part of why they were so amazing and such a miracle. Took them seven years from the crap team they assembled. You know, their catcher in that first year, one of their catchers was named Chu Chu Coleman. Okay, you know seriously. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but not too often because look, they didn't have good players. Funny thing is there was a third basement on there named Roger Craig who became a manager, a great manager with the with the San Francisco Giants. But anyway, enough trivia seven years from creation, they won that was thought to be miraculous. The Marlins turned around and do it in two and then they just dismantled the entire team.
Speaker 9: I can't see how man operated. That made me sick. I just don't understand.
Speaker 4: They're not what they weren't like doing Yankees like they keep on doing and keep on going. And they were not even Neil like them. I said, this is ridiculous, but they did.
Speaker 1: They tossed them away and like replaced the entire team out as if they were losers. They treated them almost like they were losing team the way they got rid of them.
Speaker 4: But now, but now, but now look at him, not even close to the playoffs, not even close to the World Series.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of them now. I got you, I don't even know what to make of them now. But anyhow, interesting thing there, Danny, anything else you want to add or are you good for the shout outs this week? You got something else?
Speaker 18: Oh oh, I'm just good. I just want good conversation, good baseball, any sports. Great. Uh, thank you for having me and.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining in supporting the network and being a continued participant in these shows. So next up, you got spent Kent. You ready for that one? Uncle? Okay, Kent, let's get Spent Kent's shout out for the week.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm having to meet the game here, but uh.
Speaker 20: Uh we got the baby.
Speaker 3: We got runners on first and second, zero outs and uh we did.
Speaker 20: Put one in the air.
Speaker 3: Either way, somebody may advanced. Nope, they're not advancing anyways. Here I am. I mean, I'm like two hours away from going back into the bottom of the ur into the thirteenth inning to try to get to a uh you know, a playoff game on Sunday after twenty four years. So yes, I'm very dedicated. I love my Mariners one hundred percent, love you guys, and uh.
Speaker 20: That's about it. I'm you know, if you get a chance to watch the game and uh rude on my Marriner you too one time.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 1: There you go, spend can't and he's waiting on the thirteenth inning now, as many of us will, and by the time you hear this podcast, it'll be all over and done. So now, wow, that just leaves Jimmy James Uncle.
Speaker 9: Right, Jimmy, yullup.
Speaker 22: H good to hear from everyone.
Speaker 4: Hope you're doing all right, roppin.
Speaker 22: And uh, good luck Tigers.
Speaker 4: Hope you're going to win this thing.
Speaker 22: But if not, I understand that'll just give more luck to the Lions.
Speaker 20: It's all, it's it all works.
Speaker 17: Out in the.
Speaker 1: One way or another. You just want one of those Detroit teams to capture the gold, the pinnacle, the top of the mountain. Yeah, we're both is better, but at least one if.
Speaker 9: It's with him being an even in the playoffs, they still get the money, but not as much.
Speaker 1: And there's something about being the question was was not as much? And there's and there's something about being world champs uncle that you know, has something to it.
Speaker 9: So that that's and that.
Speaker 1: So Jimmy, nothing else to shout out.
Speaker 10: Nope, I have a good one.
Speaker 8: Everyone there you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jimmy for participating, being here and adding to the show. I appreciate you. Uncle does too. And so does Aaron. I speak for all of us on that we appreciate you. So now, uncle, you're all done, unless you want sidekick to throw some in or you tell us my stroll what's nice? He can?
Speaker 2: I shout out the Aryan gods which control my life. Wow, thank you, o, wise gods of war. I aspire to your greatness. My mere Gemini dual mind can do nothing but break down into a fit. And I'll try to be better. But that's my shout out.
Speaker 1: What do you say? What's your shout out?
Speaker 9: That sounds okay?
Speaker 1: All shout out for you right? All love and balance, All love and balance to my brother Aaron in his time as he takes his time.
Speaker 10: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Welcome.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll leave you close out.
Speaker 18: Don't no
Speaker 10: There, it's the three hundred eighty