Speaker 1: One o one Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R RT. Remember our Rock the Bank thousand dollars cash giveaways begin this morning right around nine oh five with us, you get the first keyword of the day, rock on the job. Listen for those keywords. They'll air hourly and you can enter each out at WJR dot com. Someone's picked at random to one one thousand dollars and rock the Bank. Why not make it you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that first keyword this morning around nine oh five. If you don't play these contests, at least enter that. Because it's early on in the contest, people aren't used to it yet. But you're on your game. You're gonna win that grand. You're saying to play the percentages. Percentages may be in your favor.
Speaker 1: This is no Mede gambling man.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna give you a keyword you entered to the website and then if your phone rings the hour after, answer it.
Speaker 1: All right. So, uh, you're a big salad eater. Now you informed us last week. Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 2: You told me to work on the cholesterol and it's it's been working in many ways.
Speaker 1: Is that just recently become a problem.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, I think it's probably a problem with other problems and.
Speaker 1: It just anyway. So yeah, I'm been asking you to divulge your medical history. I just had never heard you mention that you had a cholesterol. You never had one, but it was just a bump up. So I'm like, you know what, I need to do it in my duties are man, I'm a new guy. Okay.
Speaker 2: I had a salad last night. I've had a salad every day.
Speaker 1: It seems like now you can go to Arby's in order a salad. You said there's a twist? Is it a meat salad? There? I literally, you know, I am team Arby's all the way. In case you haven't figured that out over the last twenty some odd years, you should change your middle name to Arby's. I'm not that team Arby's. Pat Arby's Lynch. They have the meats though Friday. This past Friday was Quitter's Day, which is typically the day a lot of people will throw in the towel on their New Year's resolutions. Exactly leave it to Arby's to seize upon this and all this week at five different metropolitan air Arby stores in Cleveland, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, and Atlanta. You can still feel like you're keeping your New year's resolution to eat healthier. You can order salad with dressing and in turn, wink wink, you'll get a double beef and shadar sandwich. That way, if you're asked by your significant other, how you know, did you? Yeah? I had salad for lunch and you technically would it be lying? But wait, there's even more here. There's three healthy items that you can order all this week and those markets. From Arby's A green smoothie. You order a green smoothie, they hand you milkshake, steamed vegetables, curly fries. Okay, well, well hold on.
Speaker 2: So if I pull up to the Arby's whatnot and I say, what was the green one?
Speaker 1: Again? Green smoothie? I like a green smoothie. They're just gonna hand me a milkshake. Yeah, if you're in Miami or Chicago or Atlanta, Las Vegas or Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they only did five markets. If you're gonna do this, you need to do mega markets. And I'm telling you, I mean, because what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna door dash it or uber eats it. You know how much that's gonna cost to Uber eats green whatever or the salad and get your other thing. That'd be a lot of money. Pat, you know on Uber eats all the time.
Speaker 1: But you're saying if you were to Uber eats from Miami or Atlanta, Yeah, I mean, why not just order double beef and cheddar from here? Because it's you could cut out the whole little promotional gimmick. That's why. Because the promotional gimmick doesn't work for me. I think Arby's failed the beef on this one. They've got me talking about it. Giving them free publicity, Yeah, that's the whole goal here, shocker, and to just reinforce that, you know, they're the farthest thing from salad. I'm getting bored with salad dressings. I'm a bit uh confused on this. Maybe you and you can help better understand why a trans woman from Kansas City had six ribs removed in order to achieve a smaller waste. And if that wasn't perplexing enough, there's more to it. The plan she has with the removed ribs, which were given back to her by the Oh my god, they gave them back to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got my ribs removed. I got them removed for cosmetic purposes. These are my rib bones. They're sick of them. There's since they're tiny and small, and let me keep them and on having someone make a crown and like incorporate my bone pieces in there.
Speaker 1: Like down, she's going to have a crown made of her six ribs that removed so she could have a smaller waist. She's out of her mind. What does that ribs removed have to do with your waist? Maybe hold me out here.
Speaker 2: Look see if I do this, if you took out these ribs right here, give.
Speaker 1: It us about eight inches from your waist, it would maybe get me an hour glass down in my ass. Look like this. Look I can't. But if I was like this, look at it, it makes my waist easily fold yourself over. Sure, Yeah, I'm more focused on the rib crown. What if she got the ribs and she ate the meat? Actually she When this got out there on the socials, there were a bunch of smart alecs advocating for that. If she pointed out that eating human meat is is not considered healthy, Yeah, but it's healthy.
Speaker 2: That you're taking out six ribs in order to have a smaller waist, sir, or.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a trans woman from Kansas City. Well, hold on, So if it's a trans woman, that's a guy who's now is woman. It's a guy who is now a woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's taking out ribs in order to get a better figure. Hey, man, it's a new world, you know what I'm saying. Just trying to exist and yeah, just trying to pick up a salad at the Arby's and I gotta go all the way to Miami. I'm glad with this whole movement of people like coming out and everything, and that the level of hate has gone down. I'm glad because I'm finally coming out. I'm gonna identify as a gay female. I'm not taking out ribs or anything. I might get some ribs with my salad. First.
Speaker 1: Is there anything I need to do on my part to understand this better? And just be understanding when I go to the crow room and be soothing accommodate your your new identification is no, Well, you just have to verify it.
Speaker 2: Like when we're out at remotes and gigs and stuff, you know, and somebody goes, is.
Speaker 1: He really a gay female? That's what he says. I'm not here to question it.
Speaker 2: Plus, when the big axe is coming down and they're firing, I have every category. Are you already dealing on ten percent African Americans? So I think I just need to be in a chair. You put my some match. He put me in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Disabled, Check every box, disabled, minority, gay female, Wait, do that one more time. Disabled minority, gay, who male who identifies as a gay female, as a gay female who is also African ten African American and disabled in a chair. They're not going to fire you. There's Yeah, you're right, there are way too many I might be part Indian. There are way too many three letter organizations or four letter organizations that'll sick the lawyers.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I want you know what? I can have a pitbull and trampling into my house. Insurance companies won't even come near me again. Pat, we're gonna how do you think he got in the chair. We're simplifying it exactly. I was running from the pit bull.
Speaker 1: Broke your neck on the trampoline in the pit bull attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so here it is just to simplify it. Handicapped male who identifies as a gay black female.
Speaker 1: Does he get much simpler than that? Completely straightforward?
Speaker 2: Somebody texted him, talko, I can have sworn quite a few years ago you said you were a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Speaker 1: See thank you. And if it's taken all this time for him to feel comfortable to share this, I'm here for you. Man. Somebody says, how do you how do you you ready for this? How do you think my son got into u of f Guess what here? Danna fought as gotta get creative these days.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Oh, man, I am on something. Somebody said, ain't no fireing, Bobby. I think I hear Ben Crump's playing firing.
Speaker 1: Up when they think of fireing you hold on hot long drinking, Yes, Reverend al on the phone, Yeah, sure, hold the phone to my man. This world man. Somebody said, what kind of doctor would even do something so acid? Some whack could do that's who mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Somebody else said, taco salad, Bob, I'm a lost salad.
Speaker 1: All the time songs were talking food. We got a guy in Michigan who was accused of stealing hot pockets from dollar in General, okay, and then the the workers at the Dollar General identified him as a regular customer and they knew where he works. They sent cops right to his work where they found him eating hot pockets. He's working at the convenience store.
Speaker 2: Where he cuts him in the microwave, so they knew who They were able to identify him right.
Speaker 1: Because he's a regular. They saw him stealing hot pockets, stuffing his pockets with hot pockets. Left the store. They called the cops to say, we know who the guy is and he works right right over wherever. Sure enough.
Speaker 2: See now, if they were there and they identified me, they go, oh, yeah, we know exactly who it is.
Speaker 1: It's Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: He's a handicapped black male who identifies as a female, gay female, gay female.
Speaker 1: Even you can't keep it straight now, damn straight? Well straight, No, it's not straight, it's.
Speaker 2: It's okay, hold on, I can't handicap, I can't do it anymore. Handicapped black male who identifies as a gay female. Look, he's right over there in the wheelchair with the BWS sticker on the backs.
Speaker 1: Wj RR, Orlando's rock station,