Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstera too. It takes a lot of tangle. You don't mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangster too. Oh baby, you're a gamester too.
Speaker 2: For the warners, So this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: Talk with me, fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos to.
Speaker 1: Loll.
Speaker 4: All right, everyone, you are listening to the Cosmic Peach podcast and tonight I have on New York Patriot from the Occult Rejects and also he has his own show. Everyone already knows this a New York Patriots show. Thank you so much, And yeah, I'm a huge fan, have always been a huge fan. Never thought i'd actually get to talk to you and like spill my crazy out all over you.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to hit you up. I think you're like holy shit.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh my god, it's just New York Patriot. Don't make you no.
Speaker 3: Thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: That's a listen, and thank you for having me on and even thinking to me with this too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you were the first person I thought of, because what we're going to be talking about tonight is the Winchester Rifle Mansion, and a lot of people are familiar with this place, but as I was talking to New York about it, it's only ever covered in a paranormal aspect. But what about all the symbolism, what about all the dark shit? It gets glossed over one percent of the time.
Speaker 3: That's a really good point. You know. I was gonna kind of make a comment going along with what you were just saying. I looked at some of the stuff that you had sent me, and I think I, like I said, I did watch two different shows on one or two about it. One of them was a lot more of kind of like the history of like the House and the Lady, but it can't go too deep. And then the other one just went straight in to go something. But you know, like the thing with me is that I was watching it and I'm like, wait, you said, seance room, you got weird stares going on over the place, she got doors opening that, like just the wall there, and like we're not gonna get into more of this, like we're just gonna kind of breeze over that and just go along with like, which I think is still interesting. Oh look at the sculptures on the one, which still looked a cult to me. But it was like we just kind of glazed over the sands room.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, and it's like there's a big fucking elephant in the room and its name is occultism. Okay, that's what I found. But yeah, So the first thing I think that is interesting is this bad Boy is located in California.
Speaker 5: So much weird shit out there.
Speaker 3: I know. We just like before we covered the Cabala, like technically our last series that even the Occult Rejects did was on a cult in California.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. And she never had ever been to California. She grew up in Connecticut and had lived her whole life in Connecticut. And then when she decided I'll get into why, but she moves to California and builds this sucker right in the middle of San Jose, California, and it's supposedly one of the most haunted places in America. But I don't think ghosts are what they're seeing up in there.
Speaker 3: I can agree with that. Or if it's it's yeah, or if they aren't, they're probably not understanding what's making that happen? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's completely bizarre. It's completely bizarre, and it's so it's twenty four thousand square feet and it's a Victorian mansion, obviously built in the late eighteen hundreds. Staircases to know where doors that lead to nowhere. Everyone knows this, but now here's where I need your thoughts, feelings, opinions, New York, because I noticed that some of the doors open up to a thirteen foot drop and there's thirteen bathrooms and thirteen steps on each staircase. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I thought, you know, even before when you mentioned how much a square foot it had, I had wondered if that was like, you know, I broke that down to like six twenty four, bit JAMONTI you make that six. And then you mentioned thirteen a few times, aiding that together you would, uh we would still you'd get four. Those are two male like kind of masculine numbers. That was just the first thing that came to my mind. If I could be wrong, but did the house have seven floors before she started working on it, before it started collapsing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like a really big farmhouse and she basically kept the original structure and just added onto it over the years.
Speaker 5: But she spread out said shit down, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the address is five two five, which is five that's ten twelve one plus three, so we have a three there, and then we have all these thirteen foot drop, thirteen bathrooms, thirteen steps on staircase. I mean, like.
Speaker 5: Thirteen that's definitely don't on purpose.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh yeah, even if I can't even reason that, I'm sure it has to be. I mean, oh, that's stuff that like, I mean, in my opinion, if you have a sands room you're into ocultism, probably that's something you're gonna do on purpose.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope I can't not bring the fire for this episode, so I hope I'm gonna just leave you awestruck. But let's continue. Some of the stained glass windows are super freaky looking. I don't know, if you've got a chance to look.
Speaker 3: At those, the aren't in the house and the art and the ground, they're kind of impressive there.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I mean there's the stained glass windows are like spider webs, and some of them look like like solar systems, and like, what what did you find about the strike on the ground.
Speaker 3: A lot of fishes. I mean, no, people may think that's silly, but I think that could have like a lot of like neither abyss or even type of like you know.
Speaker 5: Even like the Jesus idea in a sense maybe stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh they had like just a lot of a lot of stuff that seemed like kind of aquatic to me, like it might have been common. It's just like the thing is is like once I knew who this person was into it, I have to stop looking at everything like wondering, like you know, the reason for it when you're getting into magic. I mean technically, if you're probably doing what she thinks she was doing, it would be crossing the abyss in a sense or pulling things from it. So I thought like a lot of the art could actually you know, go along with that type of stuff, just in my opinion. Unfortunately, I think if the average person looked at it, they probably wouldn't think anything of it.
Speaker 5: There was some of the glass structures that I saw inside the house.
Speaker 3: That I don't know who made them. But I hate to say it, but I really do think you know, back in the day, you look at all these uh, all these like churches or all these things are ability. It's just like, you know that so much time and attention because given to that, and we don't get.
Speaker 5: That anymore with stuff, you know, not really.
Speaker 3: And I do think people, you know, and it always seems to be with like spiritual religious stuff. You have these big, beautiful monuments made for so sometimes I do think like people will put that much time and effort into it because uh, it's kind I hate to sound cheesy, but it's almost like you kind of receive the download. They have an image in their mind and they want to replicate it, and they will just stop it nothing until it's gone. You know, when you fuck with magic, you will be inspired to like do things and create things, and either you can make art or you could be an asshole in other ways. You know, there's so many different ways you can go about it. But I do think, like again, just going along with the type of person that she was and what I did, you know, find out very little about her. I you know, it's like it's all to me characteristics of somebody into that stuff. Other people, you know, maybe I'm if I'm sure if I was like rich or just you know whatever, you know, I would probably buy fucking weird looking art because I understand what it fucking looks like, you know, or stained glass windows because it makes sense to me, and I would have that in my house and other people might just that's pretty weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And speaking about the stained glass windows, I'm glad that you brought that up again because what I found was one of the stained glass windows says wide, unclasp the tables of their thoughts. And I was thrown off by this because it's cryptic as fuck. And then I googled it and it's from a Shakespeare play.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck yeah, New York, New York Shakespeare.
Speaker 4: It's a Shakespeare play and Shakespeare said this phrase means unbind the seance tables to freely communicate the messages of the spirit. Yes, wow, now you tell me what you think about that. Why the fuck are you getting that on some stained glass windows?
Speaker 3: Well, if you know, we've come across it with the Gess, the Order of Quatxicotal and a lot of mason in orders.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think Crowley's even mentioned him, you know the oto. Uh. They have Francis Bacon, who is sometimes considered maybe like you know, one of the two or three people that really was Shakespeare. They do acknowledge Francis Bacon as a saint, but a lot of secret societies are very big into Shakespeare. They're very influenced by him, my opinion, and this is how I think like that. I mean, I do think there is an agenda to push weird sexualism and stuff like that the world weird identities. But I do think there is times where people This is why I think is an example with Shakespeare. He was showing archetypes. He was actually showing male and female energies changing around. There's a fucking whole story going on there that the average person doesn't realize, and they're just like, oh, that dude looks cool in a women's clothes. I have no friends, maybe I'll dress like that.
Speaker 6: People like, hey, they liked him on State, you know what I'm saying, and then taking the shit wrong where it's like, no, I really was just trying to show a feminine energy, influencing, influencing a male with something.
Speaker 3: Like you know, and because you know, Shakespeare, I believe was into the occult, so that's exactly what he was showing with all that weird shit. So now you're saying that she's got a quote in her house. I mean, I'm by far sold this lady wasn't the ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah no. And so my question to you is, was the millionaire widow Sarah Winchester actually a necromancer because there's a lot of evidence to support that she was calling up the dead.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, if you're fucking with things from the other side, I mean technically, I mean, it's all like how you want to look at the wordage. But I could see I mean, when you in magic, in my opinion, real magic, you're kind of almost going back in the past, back back before you were even conceived, So you're the spirit if you're even messing with that stuff or trying to contact other people. Technically, I mean that would be you know, the rebirth or redeath, you know it little looks to how you want to look at it, where you're actually being birthed, whereas death, same thing almost in a sense. So I could see, like people saying necromancer like a lot of things I think people use in magic, like all these different names, like chaos magic. There's no difference in regular magic really or thinking making people change their thinking. So like even with necromancing, I mean, it's almost like a word to kind of explain something that's going on anyway, But if you're doing real magic, in my opinion, you would kind of.
Speaker 5: Be talking to the dead in a sense.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so that's this is what.
Speaker 3: In a sense, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's fascinated by it, which is why I think she has that Shakespeare quote up there about the seances and like. But I did want to tell you a little bit about her past so we can kind of pull that apart. She was named after her older sister who died, and so she replaced her dead sister, Sarah as Sarah.
Speaker 5: Did they have the same name or did she just take care?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they named their their first daughter Sarah died, and then they had they got pregnant again and named her Sarah. Oh okay, like named her the same name as her dead sister, like replacing her in a way, which I felt like it just sounds sinister, Like why would you do that, like assume the other sister's identity. It's like, oh, first Sarah died, so we'll just have another baby and we'll name her Sarah too, And it's like weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, also, depending on what her family was into I mean, I would think, believe it or not. I do think we're like names or specific letters do mean stuff in occultism. So they might have stuck with that name Sarah because of what it actually kind of represented. If they were into that.
Speaker 5: Shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So they might have been hell bent are representing something. Yeah, I think the first one didn't work. I guess we'll name the next one.
Speaker 4: Well. They were pretty affluent people. They weren't broke by any means. And she grew up right next to Yale University, and at a very young age she developed an interest in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry.
Speaker 3: That's why you got William Shakespeare's Sure no one ever brings that. Uh No, even in the Justice Initiations and Quats the Cootal Initiations, they mentioned Shakespeare. Definitely mentioned Shakespeare stuff.
Speaker 4: And actually, I just want to change it for a second because there's a new show on Netflix called The Sandman.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: Have you watched it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have to rewatch it again.
Speaker 4: But yeah, do you remember when he he finds Shakespeare?
Speaker 3: Wait, was that the part with like his that dude that he kept the meeting up with didn't he end up like being maybe one or two play kind of or he sted He was like a few kind of well known people throughout this time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically they were implying that Shakespeare, because of like this darkness that he wanted to portray, like the Sandman, gave him this gift of it's really dark. I mean they mentioned a Uster Crowley in the first episode.
Speaker 3: No, they do, Yes, they do. You're right. That's why I put it on actually is because luxtold me, and that's why I watched it. I was like, yoh, it was like right out the gate and within the first episode. You're right they mentioned Crowley.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it was like the one deity that was supposed to represent desire. What do you think about that? That was like, whoa, that's.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's actually something that I think Luck.
Speaker 3: Said he'd be interested in covering because I actually think there's so much shit in that show.
Speaker 4: It's like the game that keeps on giving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he very much. Uh kind of plays like the feminine. You know a lot of people get could get into like a you know, I guess Saturn being more of a feminine thing, but like there is a male aspect to that as well, and I think he was very much symbolizing that. And I quote my eye because it's you normally don't see that as often. You know, it's normally always like a lot of like I hate to say the phrasing of like the scarlet horse type stuff or very like it's always like a woman that's like controlling the scenario. So I thought it was interesting seeing that, And I mean then I've also been kind of seeing stuff even in media going the other.
Speaker 7: Direction now, I think anyway, yeah, getting away from left pillars stuff, very scarlet horror, feminine energy collapsing in on itself, to now are kind of going to an expansive energy.
Speaker 3: Get the Ukraine flag colors, perfect example, male colors green still on the male tree, even though the queen was wearing it, it's still on the mill side. So you get a lot of I see a pendulum swinging, And I thought, like that show kind of quote my eye because I was like, oh, yeah, here's another male aspect now instead of a feel.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna throw this out there and you can tell me to fuck off New York. But if you guys are gonna do a show on the sand Man count me the fuck in. I will just and throw out a comment every now. I was wondering if you saw it though, because it was just like endless amounts of like references and like it was so crazy.
Speaker 5: But anyways, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's definitely I ever suggested people to watch if they want to check it out for a cult symbolism. Yes, they do. Suspect that the real William Shakespeare was a Rosicrucian too.
Speaker 4: What, Yeah, that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy shit, I forgot about that. Yeah, if like Francis Bacon was a Rosicrucian too, and like they think that he is one of like two or three people that was Shakespeare. But regardless, there was a lot pointing back to him being a Rosicrucian, just in some of his books. I mean he has like shit in there.
Speaker 5: It's just like literally like shit that matches up with Rosicrucion.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're not the first person who's actually told me that. So it's like coming full circle. Everything's like a spiderweb. So Sarah Winchester is into Residicrucianism and Freemasonry, and at the age twenty three, she married a family friend named William Winchester. Two years later, after she marries William Winchester, she has a daughter born June fifteenth, eighteen sixty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry, what was the date again?
Speaker 4: June which is a six? Yeah, fifteenth, which is a six. Oh shit, eighteen sixty six, so you got.
Speaker 3: You got six six, and then that would be seven twelve.
Speaker 5: Nineteen, damn, I don't know what that ten and bring down the one.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Uh, that is interesting though. The first two is six six.
Speaker 4: And then sixty six.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh no, I'm sorry, that would be nine, and then twelve. There'd be twenty one to three, so you get six six and then three.
Speaker 4: I just thought that was so weird. William right, yeah, William Winchester, and then she marries him has a daughter named Annie. And the sixes was weird because I was like, if this it is eighteen sixty six, but it's like weird because the baby mysteriously dies one month later? Wow?
Speaker 3: Really mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, d for that, there is exactly one month.
Speaker 4: It said in July of eighteen sixty six, one month after she died mysteriously, and it didn't give it the date that she died, but it just said a one month later in July, and I guess she was so destroyed by it, like they decided not to have any more children, but instead they just devote every waking minute of their lives into guns. And so at that time, soldiers are still using single shot carbines, meaning like every single time they fired the gun, they have to stop and reload, and as you can imagine, this was a waste of fucking time, especially like if you're in the middle of like a ward, stopping to like reload every time you shoot your gun.
Speaker 3: Well, you know it something I do want to add real quick before you get going, and I forget. Yeah, it may not be anything, but the daughter you said was June fifteenth, eighteen sixty six, that would have been when she died. Would have been more than likely when she was born. She was probably born in Gemini. When she died, it was more than likely if it was a month later, that was cancer. I mean, the only weird about that I'm thinking is because especially with freemasonry, at the top of the pillar, you have a cancer symbol on a lot of them, and they kind of like cancer can also be kind of like the keyhole of like how you escape the matrix citizens, oh, break out of the system. So I don't know, like, you know, that would be coming out of the flesh, experiencing magic, you know, baking out the system. So I don't know if there's anything there. I mean, I hate to even come up with like a weird thing about that.
Speaker 5: Maybe she was supposed to who knows, But it is.
Speaker 4: Weird though that she's surrounded by death, like she replaced her dead sister, She gets pregnant, baby dies, like she's so high it like she don't even want to have kids anymore after that, and there's a lot more death that surrounds her. But I don't want to jump the gun haha, punited that, Okay. So William Winchester's father, Oliver, buys out a bankrupt revolver company and heires mechanics to create the world's first repeating rifle. And it said that this gun was super fucking fast. It could fire off fifteen shots in ten seconds, and so less than a decade later, the Winchester rifle is an icon of the West. In the family's wealth X blodes, they become extremely wealthy, and so over the next couple of years, Sarah has a bunch of like weird deaths pop up in her life. Her mom, her father in law, and then her husband, William Winchester himself dies of tuberculosis. So her daughter, her mom, her father in law, and her husband die within like a five or six year period.
Speaker 5: Oo, it sounds so special.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. I mean, he this is why I say, like, if you're surrounded by death just like constantly, and then you're named after a dead person and I don't know New York like that just it gives me the he be gbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you know, no, I yeah, because then I started like going and thinking of like weird shit, because like you know, I do believe people like kind of like born for certain reasons when it comes.
Speaker 5: You know, when you get into sick shit.
Speaker 3: It's just like, I mean, I hate to say, but when you see that much death.
Speaker 5: Or any that's so wondering, like how much was.
Speaker 3: It like supposed to happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of sacrifices, I hate to say it. Who yeah, And to.
Speaker 4: Think of their their invention the repeating rifle, like damn you know that's a death machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know that would be very much like on the beast side of things, you know, like like a lot of like other reasons why I've been thinking we might be heading that way. Is even just the shit with Elon Musk and with the rockets, it's very like I mean, it's fucking dick firing off. It's very explosive energy. It's complete opposite side of the left side, raw explosive energy. So like we're seeing rockets, I mean I would consider that's the same shit. Yeah, oh, I mean look at you even on Skinwalker Ranch. You got them shooting rockets up too. I mean, everybody's representing this phallic energy that has to do with weird shit.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, that is a good point. That is a really good point.
Speaker 3: So I would even look at the gun as possibly even being like, you know, representation of we're playing that side of it now.
Speaker 4: Who knows, Oh yeah, definitely. But as the story goes, after William Winchester's death, she becomes a recluse and she just sits in her house in Connecticut. She's inconsolable for years, and what she's doing during this time is a fucking mystery. No one knows for sure, And then she pops up all of a sudden in eighteen eighty five, out of the blue and just heads to California like inconsolable recluse. No one knows what's going on with her. It's a total mystery. Wakes up one day, I'm moving to California, and so she bought her house right right because she gets in touch with this guy named Ed Rambo who is an old business associate of her dead.
Speaker 3: Wait his name is Ed Rambo?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 3: And CALLI? Yes? Oh fuck, that's so well. I think I could be wrong, you know what. So there was I forgot where I was covering it. Fuck, I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I may not be California.
Speaker 3: There was a thing that we came across when we're covering the Order of Quasic Hootal And I could be wrong, but I thought it was like a Balboa Park in California, and it just seems very like I had all this occult structure there and it was just like really weird. And I started even thinking about, like, you know, as crazy as it sounds, I'm like, well, Rocky Balbo, I'm like looking at his movies now, but whatever, But I just think it's it's funny if ifs Rambo and Balbo.
Speaker 4: Know, the name stuck out to me because I was like ed Rambo. I was like, this is so funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this what Stallone got all these names from?
Speaker 4: That would be he bought up so he and he was involved with the Winchester family because he was like a longtime friend of the family and that's why she reached out to him as was she said like, hey, I need your help. I want to move to California and buy a house. And so he took her to like this desolate area that was considered to be at the time like an untouched frontier and it was a forty five acre ranch surrounded by fruit farms. At the time, the farmhouse was just an eight bedroom house and it was like kind of dilapidated. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: They said there was like levels that were like kind of like ruins just from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just dilapidated piece of shit. And she kept yeah it was. She kept the original structure though, and just started building onto it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was like a money pit, but she had the money to throw at it and then she made it into something.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, that and whether it be mental illness or she was conjuring up some shit. I mean, she built off of that dilapidated structure. So she hires a construction team and she designs the remodel herself. Now here's the part you were waiting for.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right, the plans, right.
Speaker 4: Her plans have zero logic and the workers were never given architectural blueprints, only Sarah's rough sketches that she channeled. Oh, she would just show up one day with a sketchbook and she would say, I channeled this, and this is what the room is supposed to look like.
Speaker 3: I can't believe she even told the workers that she even show you know, it's good enough that you handed on fucking you know artwork, can say make this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, her servants went to their fucking graves, zipped lips. They never said a fucking word about what went on in that mansion a fucking word.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's I mean, just from the stuff that I've seen, it's like tons of weird architecture in that.
Speaker 5: Fucking you got like staircases like going all over the place, right mm hm, Well they have them like leading to nowhere in some parts.
Speaker 4: Too, yeah, leading to nowhere. And so by the end of it, the house has one hundred and sixty rooms, including forty bedrooms, forty staircases, thirteen bathrooms, six kitchens, ten thousand windows, two thousand doors, fifty two skylights, forty seven fireplaces, three elevators, two basements, and only one shower.
Speaker 5: And you said, you said one thousand, what things of windows?
Speaker 4: Ten thousand windows, and.
Speaker 5: Then you said something two thousand or two something.
Speaker 4: Two thousand doors.
Speaker 3: Two thousand doors. See, that's weird because like today we were covering the Kabbala me and Lox and on the first I would consider, well, Cather would be the first sphere which I could maybe see that's why there was so many fucking windows, even though this is a one.
Speaker 5: Oh those zeros don't really matter, it's just the one is there.
Speaker 3: There's this there's a guy now that falls on the second sphere called Chokma and his name is Jennie.
Speaker 5: And you could see him depicted with two heads.
Speaker 3: One looking one way, one looking the other way, and it was almost as if he is like a door. Sometimes he will staying with that key in his hand, and he is on the second sphere. So I'm wondering if that's why there's that many doorways to represent.
Speaker 4: Who was on the fourth sphere.
Speaker 3: That would be another male god. You could say maybe Zeus or.
Speaker 5: I'd have to look at us and maybe Thoor might even fit there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because forty bedrooms a moonrah.
Speaker 8: I mean you know that's yeah, forty bedrooms, forty staircases, forty seven fireplaces, So.
Speaker 3: I mean you can actually release something. Was there a three in there at all? Or A seven?
Speaker 4: Thirteen bathrooms, six kitchens, six kitchens, two basements, three elevators.
Speaker 3: Three elevators.
Speaker 4: Okay, we three elevators. I don't know why you'd have forty fucking bedrooms in only one shower, but I guess.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting. This could be a stretch.
Speaker 3: But the sixth sphere in the tree, well, a lot of the spears all connect to that. And when you're in the kitchen, you're putting a whole bunch of shit together and making something out of it. I mean, that could be, but I'm gonna tell you occult this will think like that though, especially if like, look at this lady has worked on her house since the day she had it, so the day she died, right, she was always doing something with it. Did the lady? On my opinion, was burnt the fuck out from magic, like fucking with it too much, has too much going on in her head, and she's just constantly needs to do something mm hmm. She's probably like kind of like half lust and it's just taking a cult concepts and like I'm just gonna build it in my house mm hmm. And it's crazy because people get fucked up like that.
Speaker 4: Get this shit. New York the townspeople described her as fucking bizarre as fuck, and they said they said she dressed, Yeah, she dressed in all black, wore black gloves, in a black veil covering her face.
Speaker 3: Well, that would be the black. The first feminine energy that comes into the Cabala's black. It's the black sear Banah, that's the first time. That's like the you know, all almighty feminine energy would be black. If she wanted to dress the black purple.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. So this visually was into some dark shit. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Saturn and gets a lot of black, you know, black brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She never invited anyone over and the only people besides Sarah herself allowed in the house were her workers and the servants, which carried the secrets to their deaths. Of what went on in that house. Nobody ever talked about it, and even Teddy Roosevelt came to her home specifically made the trip just to see her, and she refused to let him in the house.
Speaker 3: What did he go to see her for?
Speaker 4: He said he was a gun lover and wanted to meet the heiress of the Winchester rifle family fortune. Whatever he wanted to meet her, goes all the way to San Jose to meet her. Wouldn't let him in the fucking gate.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just find a way that the I don't know. Sometimes I don't think people are as naive as they are, So I just don't like, why would.
Speaker 5: The president even want to go see her?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Like, you have no idea someone who should know the you know all this intelligence about the country you're in, you don't know this lady's weird before you saw heading there.
Speaker 4: It's like one day he was sitting there and he told Eleanor He's like, you know that old lady that wears the black veil around town, has all those servants in her house been building on the house constantly for the past fifteen I want to go visit her and see what she's doing. Break some bread, have some coffee. No, this is not happening, Like there's there is something that's not being said here about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think him going to the house is very fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, it is fucking weird. But so I'm sure you found this while you were watching videos or whatever. But there was like a humongous earthquake that destroyed.
Speaker 3: Like the house, yes, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And it was so fucked that the workers were like, oh, we gotta start over, like there's no way we can't save this, and she was like, oh no, we're gonna save it. And she literally had everything reconstructed after the earthquake, and she did not start over, like she was like, oh, this is perfect. We'll just keep remodeling, remodeling, remodeling, We'll just fix everything. And construction literally never stopped until she died. And she would say like, if I stop working on the house, then I'll die. And in nineteen ten, when the construction slowed down, her health did take a turn for the worse, and then by the fall of nineteen twenty nineteen twenty two, she's barely hanging on by a thread. Makes all the arrangements for her will and then dies September fifth, nineteen twenty two, in her sleep.
Speaker 5: That's wild, that's actually I mean that as soon as she stopped working on the house and health.
Speaker 4: Went yeah, and then she died.
Speaker 3: And what was what was the September What was it?
Speaker 4: September fifth, nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: Maybe interesting else happened on that time? Oh well, the smooth day was too of the week.
Speaker 3: It might be interesting.
Speaker 4: Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh uh is that you that I told you that it was a lot of weird Friday. I noticed a lot of weird stuff with that. With a guest I had on one time.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: She was doing a lot of Susan Mary Fine art.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you know who she is.
Speaker 3: She has an Instagram account kind of big. She doesn't Jumatria a lot. And uh, we had around.
Speaker 5: The occult rejects and she started having.
Speaker 3: You know, the commonalities. We started noticing, or I did, because I started looking at some of the dates that she was showing for people, and I was like, do you realize a lot of these people all died on Fridays? Like what the fuck's up with that?
Speaker 5: But uh, now this was on a Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Fuck that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, like I told you, even after she dies, the servants won't fucking utter a word. And then this amusement park owner John Brown buys the house after Sarah's death and turns it into the tourist attraction that everyone sees today. But so nobody knew what the house looked like on the inside because nobody was ever allowed to fucking go in there, and the servants and people who worked there would not spill any tea. So until he turned it into a tourist attraction, nobody knew like what was really going on in there. Everyone is fixated on this seance room, right, And here's the details on the seance room. It has three doors to get in, but only one door to get out, So one of the doors is the exit. One door takes you down a narrow passageway to a closet, and the other door drops you eight feet into the kitchen below rops you eight feet Yes, and this is the seance room. Three ways to get in, only one way to get out. Once you get in there, one door takes you drops you eight feet down into the kitchen. The other door takes you down a narrow ass passage all the way down to a fucking empty closet.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember seeing that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Actually yes, I'm pointing that out, Like it was like this along the whole way. Is there everything like steps involved in that and just like went down to like nothing.
Speaker 4: It just went down to like an empty closet. Like literally it was weird. And so have you watched watched Have you listened to my Laurel Canyon Part one?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I have not.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, in that episode.
Speaker 3: Actually so much fucking crazy shit over there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So in that episode I mentioned a little something about Harry Houdini being involved in weird shit that goes on in Laurel Canyon, and Harry Houdini himself was invited for a private tour of the house and was invited to conduct a seance in the house. Wow, a private seance. He goes to this closet of Sarah Winchester's robes, and according to Houdini, she used a different robe for each spirit that she spoke to. Yeah, does this make any sense to you, because I'm drawing a blank on why she would have done that.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, I believe it. When I used to practice depending on what day, or what energy I was working with would determine what I'm probably wearing over my shit. You know, I'm gonna try to match colors to a certain extent, or I might just use like a regular you know, you can always you can always just go with the plain black or plain white, which have a way you're feeling. But I mean I.
Speaker 5: Had extra stuff where I'd have it on to match.
Speaker 3: Like if I was, say I wanted to do something on a Thursday, I might make sure I have blue on me somewhere because Thursday or Jupiter, or it could go for like the sphere of chess set. If I was even just dealing with cabalistic stuff, I could even choose blue to go with that, or you know, maybe purple blue.
Speaker 4: Would fit well, so this would make sense.
Speaker 3: Then if oh yeah, yeah, that's that's when you want to get extra or if you're getting very specific, very specific on stuff. It's kind of like when you want to get more specific with with stuff in magic, It's almost like you're gonna have extra things to get to mean specific like elements or aspects or or or a lot of times you could also be a lot of just mental connection, you know what I'm saying, like, you know, I have a red candle. The red candle may not be doing anything, but in your mind, the red candle represents something. It represents what you're doing. So sometimes you'll even have a lot of that overlaid just for the fucking mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Then well no, I would totally say that that that is normal if they're probably serious in what they're doing. I totally would see that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Also in the Gaistia, I don't know if you've ever heard the Gayshia.
Speaker 3: That is like a book of seventy two demons that you will have to uh that that you can raise and kind of bind in a triangle and take control of it and you know, supposedly get stuff out of it or whatever. Each one of those all have their specific signs and all like their little things that are different. So you know, I depending on how this person was looking at her, I mean, that could be a perfect example if she was working with that stuff. Every time she worked with a specific demon, she would have a different outfit as well, in different things.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Like, because like you're because what you're also gonna do is you're gonna go in front of it with its sigil, saying like, I'm controlling you as well. So you know, if a person is just looking at a design that you're wearing on your shirt and doesn't fully understand it, they could still consider that different outfits where it's like, well it's maybe the same row. I just got a different fucking sign on that. You know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because you had, because there's that specific.
Speaker 3: They have their own signs and you got to use their own ship to some you know, evoke them.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: See that's what I'm talking about, New York. I knew you were to have on this fucking episode. Yeah, that makes so much sense. Okay, now your thoughts on a place called the Hall of Fires. It's literally a corridor. You open the door and it's got four fireplaces in it. That's it. What do you think about this? Four specific fireplaces and yeah, corridor.
Speaker 3: For would go back to again. That is the on the Kabolatry of Life. First three spheres. I found the same on Troum interesting because you said it had three this the top of the tree. The first three spheres are all in the spirit form for the most part. The third one is kind of like half in and half out. That's the spirit kind of world being birthed into this world, or vice versa. But the first three really are of like spirit and out of body. So I can see the seance room having three associated with it. Now the four now, the third sphere would be the feminine energy that burts you into this world. The first masculine sphere is going to be number four and fire. You get fire and air is for male, and you have a water and earth for female when it comes to representing stuff, So the four fires I could see maybe representing that in a sense. You know, Chess said, males, you maal.
Speaker 4: You know what they said? She fucking used it for what to dry her laundry? My ass, Come on, New York, you're looking at me crazy, like that's even that's preposterous that she used it to dry the laundry.
Speaker 3: But again, the crazy thing is is that to her, she would just be like, oh, I'm drying my laundry and it's representing a fucking this something occult to me, Like yo, it could be that fucking she could have been that off, you could really, I mean, I hope not. I just hope that's just a bad excuse of what she was using.
Speaker 4: A horrible excuse.
Speaker 3: But the long hallway that yeah, it's even like again almost a phallic symbol, you know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, now that that's what I was.
Speaker 3: She could have even like, well, you know, that could have been like a fucking what I was even gonna say, like that long hallway even going.
Speaker 5: To like a cabin or whatever you said, closet.
Speaker 3: These things could have been alters of shrines, you know what I'm saying, that whole way with the four fucking things, that could have been like a specific Now if I was rich, I guess, you know, and I was still practicing, this is what I would do. Like I was saying before, when I worked with certain spheres on the tree, I had certain things that would go with it, certain colors, this and that. I guess if I had the money, you know, I instead of setting up a different altar every time I want to change it, I just would you know, make one and leave it and maybe go have another room and put my other one in there, you know, so I could just keep building upon it and never take it down. That could have been specifically like like me just for that sphere, for those experiences, for that stuff with the aballa, that room could have just been whenever she wanted to work with chess.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, because that's I'm just getting like things that I could see as being a magician, Like if you had money, things that would make it easier for you, Yeah, if you wanted to be extra.
Speaker 4: You know, she had endless amounts of money. And I mean psychics and mediums and people have been in there and they say they detect a lot of demonic activity. But the one thing I wanted to end it with is that, or not ended with. But this is a closing thought for like the part about her. After William died, Sarah goes to this Boston medium named Adam Coons and asked him to summon William's spirit And basically this Adam Kuhns conveyed messages to Sarah from William, one of them being a warning, and William said that Sarah was in great danger and she would be forever haunted by the spirits of every soul killed by the Winchester rifle unless she built them a home a vessel. And some even say that the way Sarah designed the home was to act as a laborateth to confuse the spirits so they would not be able to find her your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, I mean, I mean I can see that making sense. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, I was just thinking before too. You know, I mentioned the gaatia. I could see maybe using some of those things in there to have conversations with the other side as well. So you know, I'm wondering, like now, really wondering what she kind of maybe fucking with you fucked up entities to do what she was doing.
Speaker 4: I think she will.
Speaker 3: Uh. And if you were and I guess, if I guess, if structure does have some sort of an influence on these entities, I mean, it would totally make sense. I mean, I guess I'd be trying to confuse the fuck out. I mean, I need some sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think of it. It really is like a laborateth, like you go up a staircase and fu ceiling or something like weird shit like, oh, I'm just gonna open this door twenty foot drop to your death on the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Yo. It wasn't there one going out like the side of the house.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it looked like it would have just been a bathroom or something.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, I forgot about it that. She cracked me up when I saw that kill.
Speaker 2: There's a door on the fucking outside, Yes, and it wasn't locked, you could just open it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, could you imagine walking the fuck out of it?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh, how did you how did they die? Well, they were at Sarah Winchester's house and they had to take a shit and they ended up opening a door in the hallway that just went right outside and they splattered themselves on the sidewalk. The fuck.
Speaker 3: No, that reminds me of it. I don't know where this show took place. I hope you maybe you know what the name you remember this, but you probably don't. It was a really shitty movie. Do you remember nothing but trouble?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Didn't it have Chevy cha?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And they were they were like in some weird house.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering where it took place. Uh, it's like some kind of like like they went to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Dan Ackroyd was like the judge.
Speaker 5: Oh, he played like a bunch of different people.
Speaker 3: But somehow like him. And uh, I forgot this chick's name, Uh, Demi moore him and Demi Moore end up like Chivy Chase and Demi Moore end up in front of uh dan Ackroyd as like a judge and like they're trying to break out of the fucking place and it's like all these weird like amazing ship inside the whole house to get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was weird movies. And there was like some weird hot dog train.
Speaker 3: That was disgusting.
Speaker 4: It was like a weird hang out.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm trying to I think it might have taken place take like around New York. So I was just wondering, like, yo, imagine this shit's like this took place over in California near the same.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't fucking surprise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think so, but I did check though.
Speaker 3: It was interesting. Just popped into my head.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, my mom was obsessed with that movie and we laughed at the same like five parts over and over again. Yeah. But my final little snippet that I have here is about that dude named Aiden Sinclair who is putting on magic shows at the Mansion to this day, and he calls himself an illusionist. But my question, first off, is Sinclair as in the same Sinclair's that trace their bloodline back through the Saint Clair family, being descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalen Wow and Claire the Illusionist in the Winchester Mansion.
Speaker 3: See sometimes like I wonder, like, all right with the house? I mean, is it part of the architecture in what she was doing inside the house?
Speaker 5: Could it be a mixture of that.
Speaker 3: In lay lines or maybe something specific with that area? Is this some sort of maybe almost like magnetic.
Speaker 5: Field that if you were defeated, helps.
Speaker 3: It create things that you know, So that could all be there, So like other people could probably go there and if they understand what they're doing, kind of take advantage of like maybe a hotspot, Like I.
Speaker 4: Think about it in New York, she could have fucking open up a portal in that motherfucker. And just as a side note, this Sinclair family, who traces their bloodline back through the Saint Clair's were a part of the priory of Sion who practiced her metic black magic. Think about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I listen. I mean, if I was to have goes to Wuipment and hours to go there, I'd be doing it completely different than everybody else because I'd be expecting to be finding shit, and I'd probably do shit to try to get it to come out. But I'm pretty sure that there is residual energy in places like those. That's why I was trying to get out before neither from things that they've done.
Speaker 5: Was it already predisposed from where it.
Speaker 3: Was built, how the house is built, and you could just never change it unless you're to break it down because of the geometry, you know, whatever reason. I do think that, like, uh, I even think, like totally honest with you, like, all right, I put it this way. If Zach Beggins ends up this and then yeah, there's some fucking weird occult ism probably going on because he just has been there. Oh how's you go?
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's already been there.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck yo, Yo, seriously, I do watch his shit and I but I you know, and I'll knock him too. He's very good at what he does. I just don't really can't. I think it's horrible, but he is good at what he does. But I think, honestly, in my opinion, I do think he's into the occult and this is why this places he chooses to go because he thinks it's a hot spot or what I was getting at me as a magician, I would go to these places maybe knowing that if I feed it a little bit something, can I get a reaction as well?
Speaker 5: Or can I manifest something as well? So I do think you have magicians out.
Speaker 3: There showing you paranormal silly shit, but they're actually neither hoping they find something or they're trying to use that area to create something. And let's just eve can get on film, you know?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, And I've always said, like Zach from Ghost Adventures, like could they not have found a more attractive guy? Like they had to put this ugly motherfucker up? Was there even an interview with this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When he was younger, at least he looked like he was. Well. Then again, I mean to me, it was obvious he was juiced up, but like, at least younger he was in better shape. But even then, I guess if women realized he was like kind of a juice, that might have still not have helped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like a two out of ten. So I don't know, I've never I've never liked it, but the show was cool for what it.
Speaker 3: Is obviously, Oh yeah, it's entertainment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just entertainment, not retarded. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh, we don't want to go in there. And Aaron, you know, really always in areas. Yeah, he has the He's the most like animated, comical like person I think in that field.
Speaker 4: Really Okay, So what do you think about The Dead Files with Amy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sons so many memes. I love the eyes. I love the eyes. She's got crazy eyes. But you know what, I think she's legit. I do too, Yeah, well, and you know legit where she I think she understands magic for sure. I think she can pick up things. Now, how theatrical is she? I don't know that, you know, I don't know to the degree of that, but I definitely do think that woman she's legit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always loved The Dead five.
Speaker 3: I mean even I forgot who did I I saw somebody some other show had the dude from The Dead Files on for like a two minute guest and it was like this other show that's only been out for a few years. I'm like, you know, so it was just kind of funny, how like they even busted his chops, Like yo, you guys have been out of for so long, but just never got that break. If you really think about it, they're actually out of all those shows, they really aren't. They kind of are like the most least known in my.
Speaker 5: Opinion, And I wonder because is it, you know, maybe like.
Speaker 3: She's a little bit legit and unless she unless she kind of picks a team, she just won't get anywhere.
Speaker 4: I don't know why more people aren't watching that as opposed to Ghost Adventures, because I feel like the stuff that she finds is way more.
Speaker 3: I've actually thought about trying to contact the guys, you know, if I can get them on my Showlder.
Speaker 4: The investigator, the detective. Yeah, he's really like no nonsense kind of guy, Like he'll go.
Speaker 3: I just think it would sound funny that both of us, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, But and just to hear like, because I'm sure there's like this stuff that just maybe didn't make the show that he could still talk about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, think about like what you do for a living as you travel around with the psychic medium, going to haunted houses talking to people, then you find out it's all real death certificates, stuff about the property, and like it for me. It's just how could he not, you know, I don't know. Maybe he does believe in it, maybe he doesn't. He always says he's like a skeptic or whatever. But I would be two episodes in and be full sold out like believer, like yes, this woman is seeing some shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can even put it as easy as this.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is this is a like I don't picture myself like going this serious, but eventually, hopefully by next year, I do plan on buying some paranormal equipment because I do actually want to try to like prove in certain ways magic, you know. And if I had that type of stuff, I mean, and people told me, like if I had the equipment, like serious equipment, and if people told me like listen, you know, I think my house might be wanted or there's something weird going on, I mean, I would legit just go there, and I would no lie probably for free, just to see if I can study and pick something up. I would go and go set up and do that type of shit, because to me, it would be like me trying to study and show magic or magic more for me, not so much paranormal, but like I could see how somebody like, so what I'm getting out of somebody who's into used to be into magic, used to be a ceremonial magician. I would actually love doing that. It's not something I would get into. I got my podcasts instead, But that would really interest me a lot because it would be almost like me going out with toys and trying to scientifically now prove magic instead of me.
Speaker 5: Doing all my little shit that I used to do.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you know, like it's kind of like I understand I have an idea maybe of what magic and the paranormal is, and I think I might be able to prove it with science with these machines. That would be me, and like, for all you know, that could be her and she just got a little bit of popularity and got on TV.
Speaker 4: I think she's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I think I think she's a real deal. And I'm not saying anything bad negative about her. I don't know that well, but I do definitely think I will give her credit. I think she is one of the few that actually is gifted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree with that one hundred percent. So what do you think about the spirit box or whatever it's like basically like the white noise. You ask a question, the answer kind of comes through in some type of like.
Speaker 3: There's certain ones that I'm I'm not a fan of, unfortunately not to be. I'll fucking bang on Zach again. But the kind of one like they have one, I don't know if maybe I'm confused with the type of box it is, but it's like too much and too loud, and it just seems like you could pick up so much. And then there's other ones that it just sounds like it's more of like kind of like white noise and just things kind of coming in and out.
Speaker 5: It's hard to explain. Some of them I would, uh.
Speaker 3: I would use. I don't know how much I would value it, But there's definitely the ones I would not use because I think it's just spitting out too much random shit, or it's just made to spit out random shit so people buy it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you that, like it's made for TV.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the thing is too, you know, from what I've even started noticing from having some paranoral investigators on my show, you'd actually be surprised how a lot of that equipment is actually kind of what almost directly from somebody who makes it as well.
Speaker 4: Mm okay, so like you know, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: There's no like all, you know, or it could be real, you know, legit for real, which you know I'm sure was out there, but I mean, you know you have no ise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no ghost ear us. You just go and pick up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you can, you can buy this shit online. But I like anybody that I know that's like, uh, you can even see Zach or anybody professional. They'll probably if you're watching ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, any of those shows, at some point they'll probably mention a piece of equipment that they bought from a specific person, you know, and uh, it's not like a store, you know, somebody actually made you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put that a lot on a lot of ghost shows.
Speaker 3: And and plus the people that I've had on my own show, I've noticed that. So you have to also want to like, you know, is it even working right?
Speaker 4: Did you like Ghost Hunters?
Speaker 3: I liked them at first for a while.
Speaker 4: What were they called TAPS.
Speaker 5: Yes, Transatlantic Paranormal.
Speaker 4: Society Yeah, yeah, mm hmm or something like that.
Speaker 3: Don't know, Uh, yeah, I like them a lot at first because, uh, they seemed to debunk a lot. A lot at least, like I knew they weren't trying to sell me. I'm like, wow, you know, and sometimes you actually got a whole episode that just kind of sucked, and I was like, oh, well, you know, at least I thought it was like somewhat kind of you know, not descripted. I think eventually it just got just like the rest. But uh, and.
Speaker 5: You know, that's what I've heard why they even broke up.
Speaker 3: I don't know how truthful that was, because one didn't want to do that anymore the other one did. I don't know. That was one of the very few shows that when I was like kind of like in the later teens, that I actually like specifically watched.
Speaker 4: I watched it in I watched it in elementary school, so I'm I'm a little bit younger, but I do remember watching it as a kid and being like, they never see any fucking ghosts on this show. Like it was always just like why do I do.
Speaker 3: In every week? And then when they did give you a bo you thought it was exciting, right, I.
Speaker 4: Was so sided. Every Wednesday the ghost us and then it was like they never saw a fucking ghosts, but it was still cool because it was one of the first shows like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's just funny though when you look back at it too. One thing I did think was weird. It was like I was like, Yo, the whole Rota Ruder thing, like that had to be bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they always check. They'd always check the fucking toilet and in every fucking house that they went in, and they'd be like, I'm having ghost activity, Well is your toilet clong?
Speaker 3: I think Rota Rud was just a big sponsor of THEIRS when they first started to help pay for the course of the show. I'm sure, because I really don't. I was like, come on, like, why are you getting that whole Like why did you even have to take that whole angle? But for the most part, I did think the show was kind of like okay because it didn't seem over the top for a while. I think it lasted a long time. It was a little bit of weird shit that they kind of did. I think almost reality TV is with some of the character is. Oh yeah, like the first I think season or two, they ended up getting rid of that one gig because it was just like a constant problem. He's having problems with this girl's having problems working with people on the show. Blah blah blah. Then there's that one kid that started liking the fucking chick that was there, and yeah, we can't be having that. It was like a little bit of a kind of reality TV tourist in there. That shit that was kind of like, ah, man, don't do that. But yeah, for the most.
Speaker 4: Part, in the Ghost Assholes New York, this is the this is the part of the job. I ask you some personal questions about you. Okay, sure, and now this is going to be part of my spectacular for October. So what was your favorite thing you dressed up as for Halloween as a kid?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, the only thing I can really well that I remember.
Speaker 3: I guess that I kind of liked. I think got Dracula, but like that was like kind of like my idea and I kind of stuck with that. But like once I got to a certain age, I really didn't dress up anymore. So that's like really the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 4: Was it a homemade costume?
Speaker 3: Well, it was like a mixture of like stuff from the store, and like my mom, it all like the fucking ye blood. And my mom loved Halloween, so I was like, too, yeah, that was all.
Speaker 5: Actually I had fucking blood coming all over.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, did your mom take you to the rich neighborhood? Did trick or treat?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, that's funny because like I like I people, I know people who have done that, and that's that is Like that was like a thing like even on Long Island, like you could be in a decent area and then like go fifteen minutes and then like be in somewhere like I could never afford here, so like you could just even take like a ride fifteen to twenty minutes away and end up in some like little area that like I'm sure you're gonna do a lot better off you're not going to those doors.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, my mom would take us to this place in Kentucky. It was like where all the doctors and people live, and they would only open the gates for Halloween, So nobody could really go into the neighborhod unless you lived there, But for Halloween they would open the gates and like they'd give us like candy apples and like those big, humongous chocolate bars for like cooking and just the most extravagant trick or treating ever, And I just always thought it was funny because she'd be like, We're gonna go trick or treating in the rich neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I have plenty of times I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: With me, with the kid, I was just I think we kind of just stayed in our area.
Speaker 4: It Wasula, Yeah, Dracula, Son of the Devil. Really nice. Your favorite Halloween candy? Are you chocolate guy or Snickers, Peanut butter cups, peanut butter cup.
Speaker 3: I'm not into candy corn or.
Speaker 4: Hell fucking no, it tastes like toothpaste.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was much more like, uh, you know, if I got like.
Speaker 5: Eminem's with the small little candy bar things, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: I was really never into like a lot of the chewining candy and stuff.
Speaker 4: No, sour Patch kids, Oh no, those are all right.
Speaker 3: No, those I actually do like those. It's just it's not something I think about. But if I would have them, sure.
Speaker 4: And then, of course the honorary question of the show is what is your favorite scary movie? Oh or show?
Speaker 5: Scary movie show? Yeah, that's a good question. Scary movie, Well, oh fucking I can't even say that. It's so silly. I was gonna say the Blay of Witch, because I thought it was real when I saw it, But it's like so embarrassing. I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I'm just I thought it was real when I saw it, as Yeah, because I like literally saw the day over the day after and didn't know until a few days after the fact. I think I read like the newspaper or something.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh man, yeah, what a letdown, prick.
Speaker 3: Far because at the time I thought that was the creepiest shit. Uh. My favorite horror movie, yeah, you know what would probably uh hmmm, I don't know, all right, I can't say favor, but if I was to suggest, I guess maybe we have. My favorite would probably be the Rob Zombie Halloween.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the first time I've gotten that. So good. I love original answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely stepped up Halloween and Michael Myers and spun occultism all over that shit. M Really, he did a great job and really making something that in my opinion, was already on that, you know, to that extent, he really like put a lot of work into adding a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made a horror movie about the Winchester Rifle Mansion.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw that on that site. You sent it to me too, Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Mean of course I watched it.
Speaker 5: It was the whole thing available, or was or would you have to pay for it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you have to pay for it, but it works on Netflix for free for a time. And that's what it was. Embellished obviously, because nobody really knows what she was doing in there, because she didn't never let anyone in, and anyone who worked there never said anything, so obviously everything in the movie is conjecture. But basically she would trap the spirits in these rooms and like she put a certain number of nails in the door, you know. But you know how sometimes they can take something that's true and even add more like a cult shit to it by putting little clues and stuff in. I felt like that's what they were doing with the movie.
Speaker 5: Interested I have to see.
Speaker 4: If I can watch it, because she would be like this room is for this spirit and this door needs to get nine nails, you know what I mean. It was weird like that.
Speaker 3: This is when I'm getting out where like she legit could have had a different type of room for different energies that she was working with, Like on the Tree of Life you would would have nine at least nine rooms probably mm hmm. So uh, it's very that's very weird, and I like nails are very symbolic.
Speaker 5: I'm like kind of like grounding you to this plane or bringing.
Speaker 3: You back mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I think she was into some dark ship for sure.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, the more you talk about was like the definitely being specific. I'm like really questioning like if like the Gaatia like you were saying before, or she was definitely fucking around with stuff for sure. But I definitely think she might have been. I mean, you can even get into an Okio magic she might have been doing, and then that's a whole fucking uesome serious shit, which could be why this so much weird shit with that house, because that is some pretty like you know, if you get into an Okia magic, in my opinion, you are like really going out there to anxtent.
Speaker 4: Let's just say that she didn't do anything by accident. It was all on purpose, right, never a blueprint, only a sketch that was channeled all of this. I saw this one YouTube video where this guy who was like into architecture, said she was doing all this and it made perfect sense because she was putting windows here to let light into the lower floors, and it would make sense to put a door here. And as he was talking, he was making himself look like an ass, like there's no reason on fucking planet fucking Earth it makes sense to put trap doors that drop down thirteen feet. Like people always try to debunk stuff that cannot be fucking debunked, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's all I was getting in too when I had watched whatever I watched. It's like they skimmed over a shit that I think that you and me would just be like, oh, hold up, can we go back? You're right like that. I don't think that's just so cut and dry, like let me look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So there's some demonic shit. Nobody needs to go there unless you are prepared to leave with something.
Speaker 3: Probably that's an unfortunate part of that is, you know, especially very you know, weak minded person, and that's not knocking anybody, you know, or maybe if you have like just like certain mental illness, or if you're just very scared of depressed. Unfortunately, people like that to a very easy target, and they can walk away worse than they did do it in there.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Well would you say this is a selfish question, but like if you were gonna go like on a ghost tour or something like that, do you do anything like to put the shield up me?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was to go, I you know, I think I don't even think I would. I'd probably just believe it or not. I mean, depending, I guess, depending on where I'm going.
Speaker 5: If somebody was like, hey, you want to come here?
Speaker 3: Uh, for the most part, I think I would probably just walk in and just if I felt uncomfortable, then new to leave and then reassess the situation. But I think, honestly, for the most part, I probably would just walk straight into a place. But if I had to, I mean, listen, if somebody thought that place was fucked up and I thought it was fucked up, I mean, I mean, I guess, to be totally honest with you, I mean, if somebody really believed it was desperate, I mean, I would even probably try to try vanishing stuff, basically manishing stuff, and I would approach the situation that way. Okay, but you know, I don't know, like, uh, I mean I don't know. I don't think I would go into a place like really that that worried, because like I think I would, I would know something's wrong before it got bad, you know what I'm saying, and then I would just decide is this worth me going any farther? But I mean no, if if I wanted to, I mean, even a basic meditation and just visualizing a shield around me or bowl around me for a while and then going, that could be even good enough sometimes.
Speaker 5: Or I could wear a certain uh.
Speaker 3: I mean I would even be open to wearing like certain oils or carrying certain crystals with you. I mean, there is there is ways that you could approach that stuff and protect yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I probably I would probably.
Speaker 3: Go to the extent of trying if it was definitely like really worth it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always just worry because like there's a lot of places that you go on an even day to day basic even maybe somebody's house that you think you know, you know, you're on the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you literally could just go to someone's house that you know of from me and not even realize that shit's like affecting you.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, are actually bothering you or like screwing.
Speaker 3: Up, like like like what if there's like you're the friend's fine, but like the parents, like you have no idea what kind of energy is going on in that house.
Speaker 5: That could be you know, affecting just a person in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have crystals by my door, my front door, for like I don't want nobody coming up in her, and they have some weird shit on them.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You could easily really I hate to say it, just sometimes people like again, like I was getting out, I guess like if you were somebody who like lived in fear or hate or shame, you're when you when you're when you're not like that and you're around the person like that, you always do kind of feel like the kind of an awkwardness or an uncomfortability if you pick up on energy, you know what I mean saying, So like just think about that. How like sometimes even when somehow, like I could see you and be like, oh.
Speaker 5: Just she doesn't feel right, something's bothering her and just know it somehow, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, And then like like oh I feel batter blah blah blah, Like you know what I'm saying like people can sometimes even sense that without even being like that close and knowing before you eat an approach a person, just think about somebody who's really fucked up, Like how that could affect you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: No, I really do think like people do pick up a lot that they don't realize that as intuition.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah absolutely. And I was just talking to someone the other day because they said, I don't know why, like I want to be their friend. They seem nice enough, but every time I'm around them, I feel tired and depressed and like I just feel drained. And I was like, first off, that should be a red flag, because that's something called discernment. They might look like a nice person, or act like a nice person, or even say things that you like, but if you feel like you just got hit by a truck every time year around them, that's a problem, you know what I'm saying. So I always worry about that kind of stuff, opening myself up to certain kind of situations or even people, Well, people.
Speaker 5: Are gonna have demons themselves, and that's what you're feeling.
Speaker 3: I have to say, I even like I've even like I even had a friend in the oto that you used to fuck with the goags sometimes and then started having experiences stopped and there was a female friend of ours that was in the OTO, and uh like it was only like me and like maybe a few people that I really kind of spoke to because I really didn't. I just knew I didn'tthing. So there's very few people that I kind of like actually talked to them, especially in a magical you know, relationship. And like we all noticed like she was like kind of like riding that stuff pretty going pretty all with it, just like kind of got into that and was just going through their gods and like kind of wasn't going back to like you know, anything else. Like it's not like I like you just wanted to dabble, like you you're kind of like just going that way and just like weird, shit just was not going right. You even felt an uncomfortability around there. And my friend friend even said to me, he's like, bro, he's like when you play.
Speaker 5: With shit enough start to smell like he's like.
Speaker 3: He's like a real ship and he's like and people are even picking it up well or just the bad energy and just isn't even really fucking worth there either, Like you know, pulling away from her, you know, in a societal sense.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. I mean I guess we could both agree that no matter what the situation is, everybody is a little shitty. But of course, you know what I'm saying. But to the point where.
Speaker 3: You live crazy, the crazy thing is real quick. And I'll even say it's that like she wasn't even doing it in a thinking.
Speaker 5: This is bad or even trying to hurt anybody.
Speaker 3: She thought she was just you know, contacting these aspects of like the demonic mind and shit, and it's like, well, you don't really need to like fuck.
Speaker 5: With that too much, like I think you're you know, doing but whatever, right, So like it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't even in bad intentions on anybody that she was doing these things and she was still fucking herself.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's why I just say I cover it on my podcast, What I Ever do it? Myself? Hailed to the no because I'm superstitious about all that stuff, you know. But at some point, I think everyone has like that shadow self that they have to deal with, they have like that demon in their closet, whatever that might be. Some people are just a little bit more obvious than others. But you know what I mean, because like everybody said, how nice of a guy Ted Bundy was, and like, oh, he'd never hurt anyone. Like he had that girlfriend forever long and he was super sweet to her and her daughter.
Speaker 5: Look at Gacy, right.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: Well, he was connected with politicians. He was, you know, loved in the town. He put on parades, you know, he was he was in it.
Speaker 5: He went to he got sentenced to ten years.
Speaker 3: This guy did eighteen months and had a miniature golf thing put into the fucking prison that he was in. Come on, go to.
Speaker 4: Hell that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah three, I.
Speaker 4: Hope he has thirty three demons just raping him on a daily basis. Anyways, New York. Yes, if people want to find you, where can they look? Instagram? Where's your podcast? Tell me about it?
Speaker 3: Right Instagram? I got the NY Patriot nineteen seventy eight. There is the Occult Rejects also on Instagram, but honestly, we're really very vaguely use it just the post episodes. Uh, you can catch me on like I said, Instagram and New York Patriot nineteen seventy eight. We do have Twitter. The ocult rejects that I'm on a little bit more than the ocult rejects on I'm actually on Twitter and Instagram the most. If you want to find me. I don't have a New York Patriot account on Twitter. I've already been banned so many times with that name prior, and unfortunately, like the only reason I can even access Twitter is because I got a new phone and I have a different like IP kind of thing now, so may way, I can't even get back on. So yeah, well from the prior one because the old phone that I had was so I went from A thirteen to twenty eighteen like that, No, no, I'm sorry, no, no, no, and A and eight, oh my god, and eight to a thirteen. I went from my iPhone eight to a thirteen. Yeah, no, I went from an A to at thirteen, So think how well fucking old I I mean, that phone was kind of old. So like, I've already been banned too many times, and like I couldn't use that phone anymore. I couldn't use the fucking computer. So it's like I had to wait till I got it on my phone and then well, eventually I got a new computer and then that was fun too, So all right, yeah, that whole long joint out thing. Yeah, I'm on Twitter, the Occult Rejects, NY Patriot on Instagram, and then I have the MII Patriots show that's on an all major podcast. I do have Bitchoot and Rumble. I might phase out of those. We also have The Occult Rejects that's on Bitchoot and Rumble as well and all major podcasts, but they're really the best spot, really, I would say, as long as it's still up knock on wood. We do have a YouTube account. It's almost it's broken, nine hundred almost two one thousand members. We're hoping and hoping to make a thousand. We have tour and more, which we'll have my show, The Occult Rejects, and when Lucks, my co host on The Ocult Rejects, does his own show that will go on there as well. So you have like three different shows on there, and I put out at least two or three shows a week myself, so you have a lot of shit on that one YouTube site, tour and more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can't keep a good man down, that's what. But yeah, thank you so much New York for coming on my show. I'm still your number one fan.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: I'll take that, always will be. But yeah, no, I think this was a great episode. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you. That was fun. Actually, oh yeah no, it took it for me because I was like, you know what, this is so funny. I was like, you know what, this works.
Speaker 5: Out perfect because like I can use this for my show and I'm.
Speaker 3: The guests because I actually thought this is interesting and I was like, I would cover this myself, so I'm going to use this myself. So I was like, this is great. I'm gonna have fun and I'm the guests and this will be an episode for me. Oh okay, I had a great time. I thought it was a really good show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, since you said that, let me just plug.
Speaker 3: On my ownh yeah, go ahead, go for you.
Speaker 4: Here I go. So I have the Cosmic Peach podcast. I'm Julia if you didn't catch that in the beginning, and I cover everything from paranormal and all the nice dark shit that you can always imagine and very original.
Speaker 3: I will say, I think thank you.
Speaker 4: I try to be I'm the thing.
Speaker 3: I have to say out of all of the podcasts I follow, your don't. You're not covering anything I've seen somebody else I won't. I'll be totally honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like tainted to me if somebody else covering if I can do better than that. So if you want to get your mind blown, stop by Cosmic Peach Podcast. Okay, so I just want to tell people where they can go to get their minds blown, Cosmic Peach Podcast. But thank you New York, and thank you to all my listeners, and we will catch you on the next one.