Speaker 1: Selling cults.
Speaker 2: On one on one point three kd w B, we have Katie from Fridley on Katie, What's a fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 3: Fun fact about myself is I have a Katy Perry pat food on my rip that hear me roar and I'm so excited to see her Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: That is so sweet, Katie. We'll have so much fun at the show. We have to ask, do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and your keyword. Oh yes, we're back at it with post Malone and Jelly World tickets. We just got a call.
Speaker 1: She's like, look I heard that you're doing a keyword.
Speaker 2: How does it work? Super easy? Uh, every thirty minutes. We give you a keyword right now, it's post and you record yourself in the iHeartRadio app saying it. First of all, just go ahead and have the app downloaded on your phone.
Speaker 1: I assume you do. I think a lot of people really listen through the app. Number two.
Speaker 2: Make Katie w B your number one pre set. Then when you open the app to hear the keyword, it's just like boop one, press and you're in and then you record yourself saying the keyword and you're intered. So post is your keyword to enter to win. The thing is you're entering to win, of course tickets to the concert, but you're also qualifying. Every winner we get is qualified for the big early entry VIP package.
Speaker 1: And I won't go.
Speaker 2: Over this every time, but it's two premium reserve tickets to the show, exclusive Post Malone VIP only gift item, commemorative VIP Laminet, early entry into the venue, pre show tour, merchandise shopping opportunity, designated check in on site VIP host and concierge, so lots of just VIP treatment basically and some merch stuff which is.
Speaker 1: Really really cool.
Speaker 2: So every thirty minutes keyword, so around five after and around thirty five afters when you're listening for.
Speaker 1: Those keywords, okay, cool. How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: We have Mother's Day this weekend. Your wife was kind of out of a little bit. Did you have a good Mother's Day?
Speaker 6: She went to a wedding and Sue falls, I guess there's some some Sioux City somewhere, and then yeah, I was hanging out with the kids and then she came home, and then we did some gifts and stuff and the girls got a cake from Whole Foods. Seck had the berry chantill.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the cake is so good.
Speaker 6: And then other night, Yeah, we just kind of like told Jen she was the best mom ever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, that's about it.
Speaker 2: We went to because you know, every restaurant pretty much. I was like a brunch and we went to Buddy Boy Barbecue out in near Us, which if you haven't been there, quit.
Speaker 1: Sleeping on it. This place is sick.
Speaker 2: It was the best breakfast brunch buffet I've ever been to it. It was special for Mother's Day. But I don't know how your kids were. My mom My daughter didn't love that the day was all about me. She kept being like, when's it all day? And I was like, oh my god, every.
Speaker 1: Day of the week. Every day of the week is your day. One day is my day.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It is a lot of pressure to on the dad's like, you got to make sure everything is I'm just kidding, got.
Speaker 1: To make are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of pressure on the dad. Just do something anything.
Speaker 7: I know one of my friends like, my wife's all mad. We can't do anything today And I was like.
Speaker 1: Well, mean, well you could have planned something.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, I like, no, well I got you know, I took my girls shopping for Jen and then we got a cake and then.
Speaker 1: He's a click.
Speaker 2: I showed up, sug well, happy, belated to all the mothers out there.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: We will have of course, another keyword your chance to want one thousand dollars at around two twenty. This is the fal Isn't it crazy When there's a storm, people disappear on your porch like, oh, we will fix your roof.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't trust something like that.
Speaker 2: Go somewhere like True North Roofing, whether it's because there's storm damage or because it is time. And I don't want to be the person to point that out because I know the last thing you want to think about is replacing a roof. But they are woman owned and they're a company you can actually trust. They even have financing options. They specialize in exterior services, so roofing, sighting, gutters and more. Fine them at callth Shingle Ladies dot com or give them a call sixty five one seven five eight roof But I assume that website's gonna stick with you.
Speaker 1: Call the Shingle Ladies dot.
Speaker 8: Com chance to win one thousand dollars now, just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website when that's when? Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Everyone wants to win, Just do it.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that barely anybody takes the time to go to KDWB dot com and enter a keyword like when, because you're like, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: And then but if you.
Speaker 2: Do, your odds are increased dramatically of winning one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And who does it need that right now in this economy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't even have to navigate. You just go to kdeofab dot com and it just populates.
Speaker 1: It doesn't just pops up, pops up there you go win. Good luck.
Speaker 2: Serious question, and I don't want you to quickly answer this because this is something that she takes some time. I've already thought about it, because that's my question. Okay, what tastes better? I'm gonna be two options. Both are pizza, Okay, yeah, pizza that is shaped in a circle or pizza that is shaped in a square.
Speaker 7: Go, doesn't matter what's on the pizza.
Speaker 2: No, your favorite toppings are on both. What are your favorite topics? Let's start with that. What are your favorite topics?
Speaker 7: Like meat? I want to meat all around me.
Speaker 2: That is, you've always said that. You've always said that in every situation. I want meat all around me. I'll take anybody, ever, any any meat.
Speaker 1: You want it in your mouth. I know this your meat lover.
Speaker 7: Dude, I'm a meat lover. And there was a thing that was beyond that.
Speaker 1: That's what I would be meat gobbler.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 1: You're a meat gobbler.
Speaker 7: Do not gobble it up. And I think that I think I'm gonna go square.
Speaker 6: I feel like when you get a square and you get just the right amount of stuff on that square and you pop in your mouth.
Speaker 7: And the square you don't feel is bad.
Speaker 6: You can eat a whole square pizza like a pizza that's also and you don't feel bad about it. But when you're eating slices, you can count like I had four or five slices, like, oh dude, yes, a lot. But when you got those squares, I don't know twenty, I don't know how many squares it.
Speaker 2: I think for the first time in the history of this show we agree on something and you said everything exactly.
Speaker 1: The way I would say it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I am not necessarily the biggest. I'll gobble some meat, but it's not like my I don't want only meat.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like a supreme I like everything. But I couldn't agree more with a circle pizza, I eat like two slices and I'm like, uh, With a square, I could eat like the whole pizza, and I'm like, it is once you pop, you can't stop. And I know it's because people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna say yeah, because it's less dough. It's usually like a thinner.
Speaker 2: I love there's a little christ like when I pick it up, I don't have to worry about it flop. And I hate a limp pizza. Like I mean, I like a limp pizza, but I don't. I just I like the square, but it easier to eat.
Speaker 7: The meat is limp, like it just flops off.
Speaker 2: It's not well yeah, because if the pizza's limped, everything else is going to fall off. But with the square a little crunch also, people are I Usually I'm.
Speaker 1: Like the circle pizza.
Speaker 2: I give Jake my crust and some people think that's like blast me unless there's something for me to dip it in.
Speaker 1: I don't want a I don't want to raw dog a dry crust.
Speaker 6: No, nobody wants to raw dog. Oh well, you said dip it in like water, like a hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 2: No, girl, No, like a parmesan crem like a Papa John's offering, or like a cheese dip or even ranch.
Speaker 7: And you're getting too dirty for this show.
Speaker 1: Why did you just.
Speaker 7: Button one of your buttons?
Speaker 1: Where you getting too turned?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I didn't even know my shirt was coming off.
Speaker 2: Hot hot topic here you can you can let us know your preference. Preference you prefer a round pizza Square five, Katie W b One, This is what we do on this show. It's always the hard hitting topics that your chance to win post Malone and jelly rolled tickets coming up into thirty five. Guess what it's bratscy by, Ova, Lasik and Lynd And in about three ish minutes you have your next keyword, so you have a chance to win post malone and jelly roll ticket.
Speaker 1: Tory Lanez. Now, remember he is serving jail time right now. Actually he's in prison.
Speaker 2: Because if you were called in twenty twenty, he shot Megan the Stallion in her foot.
Speaker 1: He denies it.
Speaker 2: Lots of people deny her accusations, but the court of law did not. So he is serving a ten year prison sentence in California. Well, he's been behind bars, but he was attacked in the prison yard.
Speaker 1: He was stabbed by someone.
Speaker 2: Uh, no idea what the motivation was for the attack, but he was rushed by ambulance to a nearby civilian hospital.
Speaker 1: He's fine and will be fine. But that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like you kind of mentioned this earlier, were talking about you, Like I thought it was kind of a well known thing.
Speaker 1: You don't do it to it like a celebrity. Yeah, it's a little.
Speaker 6: Bit more attention, right people they just had like the respect of everybody.
Speaker 7: So it's just like, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I guess not must be a big hotty. That person must isn't what they call Megan Stallion fans?
Speaker 1: Oh are they hot? So maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: We will not spend a ton of time covering the ins and outs of the Ditty trial. And basically it's going to hit through like pop culture minutes kind of the outline. Anything huge that happens, but I'm not going to get into story details. I want to be clear about that because I think it's very triggering. It's very disturbing things. Even some of the headlines I read today in the opening statements are disturbing. But they did officially check select the twelve jurors and like six backups for the case, which means the case immediately started. They have their opening statements. I have no idea how long this trial will take.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Ditty's defense immediately said don't judge him for a sexual preferences.
Speaker 1: It's kind of what they said in their statement.
Speaker 2: And then the other side basically went immediately to their opening statement with some shocking things that happened.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how they picked jurors.
Speaker 2: I imagine that was very difficult because there's no chance those people haven't heard of Ditty, right, and usually you're trying to find the most unbiased people. It was so top of mind and top of pop culture news for the past few months. I feel like people had to have heard something.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it's got to be older demo or just like super young Demo who's just totally in the TikTok and not pop culture.
Speaker 2: At all maybe, but even TikTok really, I mean it dives into it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One other I guess trial going on right now.
Speaker 2: Remember Kim Kardashian's Paris jewelry heist trial is going on finally. I mean, this is that happened in twenty sixteen. It's almost been ten years. But Kim Kardashian is expected to testify under oath this week, and she could take the stand as early as tomorrow. A right, So, I mean, why does it take so long? But I get it when it's a big case. I have lots of people involved, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't get it. It's like so long as like nine years, what do I know? I won't even do it anymore. It's like that happened like a decade ago.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Abe remains undecided on the future of the Bachelor and Bachelorette franchise, which isn't happening this summer. Bachelor show runners departed after being accused of fostering a toxic work environment. ABC has scheduled Golden Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise this year. I just saw like there were people saying that, like the real Housewives of New York. That wasn't like showing up to have another season. They have a new cast. Suits LA canceled after one season. But I heard that it was just terrible anyway, so that's not that surprising.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, we gotta get you your keyword. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We want to get you in to see Jelly roll and post Malone and every winner, by the way, is qualified for a huge VIP package. Your keyword is jelly. What you do is in the iHeartRadio app. You're going to see a microphone. It's like a little red circle button. You tap that and then it starts recording you, and you say jelly. You can add any other fun little extra you want to in that, but as long as you say jelly, you're interered in every thirty minutes we have another keyword, So another one comes up at five after on KATIEWB.
Speaker 7: If this.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Anyone listening who Okay, here are the categories today. Anyone listening who has a favorite line from a movie.
Speaker 1: I guess it could be a TV show as well. It's hard that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think a couple of classics are from Christmas vacation.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's also it's there are ones like people have just said around me, Like my brother in law constantly said, negative ghostwriter. The pattern is full, which I think is from top gun or something. So when you ask something and it's a no, instead of saying no, it's like a negative ghost writer. The pattern is full and now it sticks with me for life, no regrets. We got this DM from Caitlin who said, you guys should do one where people are named after like celebrities. I know a Meg Ryan and her mom admitted she is named after Meg Ryan, and I know a Sheryl Crow. I'm curious anyone else out there with a celebrity name and they were like actually named after him.
Speaker 7: Okay, I was named after a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Me too, but not full name, just a character name.
Speaker 6: There was a quote hot weather man mm hmm. In my hometown, my mother had a cross on. She named me after him, so I don't know, like k he was locally famous, okay, a local celebrity.
Speaker 2: So there was a soap opera it came on at nights called Dynasty, and a character on that show was named Fallen and so my parents named me Fallon after that character. But maybe your name is Will. I feel like Will Smith is a popular runner. Michael Jordan, Right, you'd hear those more often.
Speaker 6: Well, there we go, liklel Will Smith. Yeah, I had a quill Smith my hedgehog.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count, No I does. That's like my plant named Keanu leaves fudaly. So anyone listening who you can call six' five one nine eight NINE. Katiewbm maybe you fall into the category because of this still calls over.
Speaker 1: TEXTING i like that a lot of people don't like.
Speaker 2: It but if if these categories call us anyone listening who has a favorite line from a movie OR tv show is named after a celebrity or still calls over, texting call us now anxiety one oh one point THREE katiewb With fallon and. Cult anyone listening who has a favorite line from a movie or A tv show is named after a celebrity or still calls over. Texting here are some quotes we got via. Text, tina you fat, lard come get some.
Speaker 1: Dinner that's a classic. One this one, SAYS i will say who does number two work?
Speaker 2: For it's From Austin. Powers sometimes they say, it and people always Think i'm. Nuts this person, Said i'm named After Jack. Daniels here's a, line AND i know this. One they didn't even say WHAT tv show it's. From, AGAIN i love a coming of age. Show so the SUMMER i turned. PRETTY i should not know quotes from this Movie i'm too, old but it's that's one hundred percent your, Look connie, baby that comes from.
Speaker 1: Them why are you mocking? That this text, says oh my, god this is so.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing Anna Nicole smith used to have a reality, show and way back in the, day my mom was obsessed with her and the, show SO i used to tell PEOPLE i was named After Annonicole smith to sound. COOL i had no idea what she actually did to be, famous and it was a. Lie my, name by the, way Is briann And Nicole, Lol so.
Speaker 1: FUCK i had no idea why she was. Famous, okay what category do you fall?
Speaker 5: Into the character ON?
Speaker 2: Tv my?
Speaker 1: Name, okay what are you named?
Speaker 3: After oh my, God i'm so much older than you guys THAT i remember.
Speaker 5: Telling did you guys know The?
Speaker 2: Showers i've heard of, it BUT i haven't watched.
Speaker 5: IT i don't think, well it was a long time. AGO i never watched it, either But Jaja gabor her.
Speaker 3: Name Is lisa on, there and that's my, Name. Lisa AND i had an older brother and older. Sister my mom, said if you have if we have a, girl you can name her to my.
Speaker 5: Sister my BROTHER i was, born so obviously my.
Speaker 3: Sister maybe Watch greenacres should have About.
Speaker 7: Lisa, wait your mom let your sister name. You that's. CRAZY i was thinking that.
Speaker 5: Too good things you didn't? Say how About jaja AND i love your Names. Eleans i've always Loved dinah.
Speaker 1: That, oh thank you so. Much i'll let my mom. Know i'm really proud.
Speaker 8: Of the name.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 8: Too.
Speaker 1: Hi which category you fall? Into?
Speaker 9: Oh is?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah what's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Movie quote from the other guys When Mark wahlberg, Says i'm A Peacock. Captain you gotta let me.
Speaker 1: Cry that movie is so.
Speaker 7: Good that's a.
Speaker 5: Classic, well so one of friends AND i we all have like a group sext and so whenever someone'sing on someone's, idea that one that meame always comes.
Speaker 1: UP i love.
Speaker 7: It that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome would you say your name Was? Brandie thank you for calling in?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, hey which category do you fall. Into it's the quote.
Speaker 4: One it's kind of A tv, show but.
Speaker 3: It's actually a stand up special by so highly.
Speaker 4: Recommend if anyone has not listened To Pete home Stand Up special On.
Speaker 1: NETFLIX i, haven't and check it. Out oh my, gosh it's. Clearious it's actually.
Speaker 4: He did it In minnesota. Too, yeah it's really. Cool but he says this, line.
Speaker 1: My, HUSBAND i quote it all the.
Speaker 4: Time what it's.
Speaker 8: Real it's just a one.
Speaker 3: Line have so many one liners in, there like we quote. HIM i would, say like.
Speaker 7: Three times a.
Speaker 6: Day my favorite is the video where he saw or like the stand up where he's like that doesn't make sense when he's talking about like the world you Know i'm talking about, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like believing in nothing or yeah, YEAH i love that.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: MAN i feel so out of.
Speaker 7: Loop watch, OKAY i, plan thank.
Speaker 2: You one on one point Three katie W b With thalon And colts why everyone has turned Against Chris pratt online and also your chance to win Post malone and Jelly rolled tickets come up in five.
Speaker 6: Minutes Post malone Jelly. Roll we're like eight days away from Us Bank. Stadium it's gonna be crazy as.
Speaker 2: Closet it is, yeah kicking off their tour here, too so it's gonna be super.
Speaker 7: Sick, no they've been doing a couple of. Shows, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No as far AS i, know they're kicking it off here at Us Bank.
Speaker 6: Stadium you're kicking off The minnesota leg of their.
Speaker 2: Tour specific we're giving you a keyword every thirty minutes your chance to Win Post Malone jelly rolld. Tickets so, first maybe your, keyword And i'm gonna tell you because someone's, like, HEY i can't figure out what THE vip vibe, is So manny get you details on that.
Speaker 6: TOO i, mean it's pretty. Sad it's just like vip, awesomeness that's what it.
Speaker 1: IS i.
Speaker 2: Know but people want to know what they're, getting. Right so you if you win with entering the, keyword which you record yourself in The iHeartRadio app to, enter you record circles so it's actually your voice Good iHeart radiop hit the red record, button.
Speaker 1: Circles, Boom you're.
Speaker 2: Entered, now if you win the, tickets, sick you're into the. Concert but every winner is also entered into this grand. Prize so THE vip you get like premium reserve tickets Exclusive POSTMALONE vip only gift. Item you that lamin it eat early entry into you get like, cold, said just a lot OF vip.
Speaker 1: Treatment so. Sick, okay good.
Speaker 2: Luck Now Mother's day was yesterday and it's SO i actually am gonna say THAT i am On Chris pratt's. Side it's so bizarre to me why people hate on him Every Mother's. Day so Every Mother's, Day Chris pratt posts a tribute to his, Wife Katherine, schwarzenegger.
Speaker 1: And every year people get so. Mad he doesn't do a post to his ex on a faris because they have a kid. Together that is so weird to.
Speaker 2: Me my husband also has a child with an, ex and he doesn't post a tribute To dylan's. Mom NOW i DON'T i would not care if he, did BUT i don't think. IT i think it's actually less normal for people to post a tribute to their.
Speaker 1: Exes you know WHAT i? Mean why are people so mad about?
Speaker 6: This because people fell in. Love they call him Fat. Pratts back When Chris pratt was On parks Of, wreck, okay it was, like you, know they like the old school and not like the, serious Like hollywood type of.
Speaker 7: Version he did.
Speaker 1: Change let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest he he did change a lot he Became and ALSO i think he's pretty openly, conservative and a lot of people hate when celebrities are openly.
Speaker 6: Conservative i'm with you on, That LIKE i DON'T i it would be weird if when you put it like, that like If jake was just LIKE i, mean it would be.
Speaker 7: Weird it want to. Be but for, me you can't.
Speaker 2: Respect you can respect the woman who raised your, child same as you could respect the man that raised your. Child like you, know are a little longer. Together BUT i don't think it's. Abnormal there are some couples who totally, would BUT i think it's less common AND i see every every. YEAR i know it's stemmed FROM i guess When catherine first had their first, Baby he's, like thank you so much for giving me a healthy, baby and a lot of people took that as him making a dig At Anna faris because their baby had a lot of health.
Speaker 1: ISSUES i don't think that's what he meant by. That he loves his.
Speaker 7: Son, yeah it's so.
Speaker 6: Weird he just does some stuff.
Speaker 2: Like the OTHER i don't follow, him, SO i, mean he could do lots of other things that make people hate.
Speaker 6: It he was like him in the woods and he was, like, hey, GUYS i just had to take a break from my marathon BECAUSE i just really Heard god talking to.
Speaker 1: Me and oh, yeah he's. Pretty he's pretty openly. Religious so it Is catherine.
Speaker 6: FORTUNATE a lot of people think it's like, pandering like a little, fake, so, LIKE i don't, know maybe they could, see, like, dude you're living this like double life Of hollywood when you should be you should be back where you.
Speaker 2: Start he still has moments like that, though because his brother in, Law Patrick, schwarzeninger was on In The White lotus and he was on a red carpet right after the SCENE wherek showed full frontal and his response to the question.
Speaker 1: Was, like, oh hell, YEAH i zoomed in on.
Speaker 2: That that felt very old School Chris. Pratt SO i think he's still in. There BUT i do think it's odd. Him if you want to hate him for being, fake sure. Yeah if you want to hate him for being, conservative sure. Sure but it's so bizarre that people go in on him On Mother's day when he makes a post to his wife and not his.
Speaker 6: Acts, well they just have a picture of somebody in their head and they're, like, oh, hey that's not WHAT i. Thought you're not the same, anymore and then they just, yes it's all.
Speaker 2: Unwarranted, Okay, yeah, ANYWAY i just want to have a deep conversation About Chris pratt on our show.
Speaker 1: TODAY i thought it was very.
Speaker 7: Important, Yeah Chris pratt hot or? Not what do you? Think five three nine's one of the text line hot or? Not send it in more?
Speaker 1: Important?
Speaker 2: Yeah do you prefer Current Chris pratt Or i'm not saying it As cult dubbed him when he was Fat.
Speaker 1: Pratt that's so insat you said. THAT i never heard that in my.
Speaker 2: Life, yeah, no, no but, NO i didn't Watch parks And wreck THOUGH i need. TO i know it's such a great. Show What i've Seen episodemore one on one point, three katiewb With fallon And. Cold guess what trending's coming up? Next David beckham Talking craft To. Minnesota, yes, yes we'll cover right After chapel.
Speaker 7: With fellon And.
Speaker 1: COLD i was doing a video and you turn my microphone, on so. Disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Okay people were freaking out this weekend Because LIONEL messi actually like played and people that know if you would or not against The Minnesota.
Speaker 1: United but here's where it gets.
Speaker 2: Funny so The Minnesota united starts posting some little snarky snark.
Speaker 1: You're not in my.
Speaker 6: Phone they were going like it was kind of like a little, like, UH i don't even, know like patty almost.
Speaker 1: Kind of it was a little.
Speaker 2: Shady so they posted a photo of like the score with The miami team and their pink outfits and wrote Pink Phony. Club And David, beckham because you know that's his like, team he commented on The Minnesota united's page, saying show a little respect in N, ufc be elegant in. Triumph then they posted another one with like fans holding a huge sign saying history over, Hype culture over cash and the words hype and cash are In miami's pink And David beckham commented on that as, well saying respect over everything with a pink heart. Emoji oh he's not about the. Troll but we did win that, game so solks to suck.
Speaker 7: You should say. That oh, see if you get into.
Speaker 2: DETAIL i wouldn't do that, though because here's the thing about. ME i constantly live in fear That i'm gonna lose right, like AND i believe in, karma SO i know the moment IF i you, know it's never happened That colt AND i are number one in.
Speaker 1: Ratings but if we ever were number.
Speaker 2: One in ratings we beat our, COMPETITION i would never be, like, oh something like, that because THEN i just feel like you're begging to then.
Speaker 7: Lose immediately it's going to come, Back, yes you for.
Speaker 2: Sure let's speak though about something Epic Minnesota. Frost they win the highest scoring game in P whl history and they take the series. Lead they're one went away from advancing to. Finals so congratulations to. Them oh my, gosh you're so. EXCITED i can tell and then hold, on this is really.
Speaker 1: Cool Comedian.
Speaker 2: Nabarazzi he kicked off HIS us tour In Duluth thursday, night and check this. Out he broke a long held ticket sale record in the. Process he sold seven eight and forty, tickets breaking the record of seventy six hundred tickets set By it's not a. Comedian you want to guess what musical? Artist in twenty? Eleven thank, older you're closed with gagah by connection What, ELA.
Speaker 1: I know you weren't getting there a safe to all, right are not.
Speaker 7: Surprising what's surprising is he went to the. Lout that's.
Speaker 6: Crazy he's like such a massive And john not wild both, YEA.
Speaker 2: I would say both absolutely but very very. Cool d luth is dub.
Speaker 1: Bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah and everyone's, saying if that is your, trending we'll come back in five.
Speaker 1: Minutes your next.
Speaker 2: Keyword to win jelly rowan post you'll tell them fallon and cold sent you WHO i, KNOW i know quick break from these amazing advertisers who help us stay on the. Radio, uh we have to get to your keyword because you want to stay on time with. This so your keyword right now is. Malone and how this works is we're giving away obviously post on one and Jelly roll. Tickets they're gonna be in town very. Soon in The iHeartRadio. App if you don't have.
Speaker 1: It you download. It it's.
Speaker 2: Free you just get it. Downloaded you type in one on one THREE. Kdwb that's how you find, us and you'll see a record. Button hit the record. Button you could be sitting. There this is so crazy seeing post won.
Speaker 1: One and Jelly. Roll what an epic show.
Speaker 2: TOGETHER i don't know who introduced them but what a what a fine partnership they did by introducing. Them you know that show is just gonna be fun and it's gonna be very very. Red so look, ups overflow and vibe at this. Concert so when those tickets right, now record yourself Saying malone in The iHeartRadio app for your, Chance, dwyne good.
Speaker 7: Luck, okay let's see if this. Works you got. It let's see you got.
Speaker 2: One on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And colt and your after school pop.
Speaker 1: Quiz uh.
Speaker 2: JUST i was telling my Daughter, olive, which by the, way you can call in now to play sixt' five one nine eight NINE katiewb for a pair Of Crayola experience passes over At mall Of. AMERICA i was telling my, Daughter, Olive, wow you know you only have a couple of weeks left of school because it's like wrapping.
Speaker 1: Up she'll be finished with.
Speaker 2: Preschool both of our girls are going to be going into kindergarten next, year which is. Crazy and then my step Son dylan's going to go into his senior, year so he's wrapping.
Speaker 1: Up He caty did the act this past. Weekend he had his.
Speaker 2: Prom, which by the, way his prom was At mall Of. America how cool is? That they they BASICALLY i think it's his high school and one they get to just take Over Nickelodeon. Universe basically that's what their prom. Situation how cool is?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 7: Dude my prom is so mine wasn't a.
Speaker 2: Barn i'm not even making it was a fancy, barn but it was a. Barn it's like they actually the toilet paper shooter my.
Speaker 7: Prom, yeah that's a little different Than Bomb. AMERICA a little.
Speaker 1: Different little, different, yes for. Sure but what they're after school pop plays you answer some trivia for your chance to win these. Passes, hi what's your?
Speaker 4: Name?
Speaker 7: Uh It's. Michael, Hi.
Speaker 1: Michael let's get someone on the phone to play against. You, hi what's your?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: Mallory mallory And.
Speaker 2: Michael you are competitors. Today i'm going to ask you. Trivia you chime in with your name if you know the, answer and one of you will win.
Speaker 1: Passes whoever gets the most?
Speaker 7: Correct are you?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 7: Okay? Ready question number?
Speaker 2: One who Did Forbes magazine name the youngest self made billionaire.
Speaker 1: Ever in twenty? Nineteen?
Speaker 7: Michael, Yes?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 4: Uh who is the guy Made?
Speaker 7: Facebook Mark zucker Book.
Speaker 2: Berg that's a. Book good, guess not. Him do you have a Guest? Mallory this was in twenty, nineteen.
Speaker 3: The guy who Created.
Speaker 2: Minecraft, oh these are great, guesses but, no It's Kylie.
Speaker 1: Jenner she had her lip, kits you guys and keeping up with The. Kardashians question.
Speaker 4: Right? Now?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry question number Two Forrest. Gump yes from the movie was? Excellent at what? Sport michael, Yes, Michael, Yeah, michael that's. Right question number, three which state in The United states is only one syllable?
Speaker 1: Long, michael, Yes michael.
Speaker 7: Main that's.
Speaker 2: Right michael comes in. Hot, mallory thank you for Playing. Michael you've got a pair Of preyola experiences over At mall Of.
Speaker 1: America. Congratulations oh let's go.
Speaker 2: One on one point three katiewb With thallon And. COLT a few weeks, AGO i talked about HOW i was scammed on the. RADIO i was invited to be on a. PODCAST i went through all the. Steps my saving grace with this scammer was clearly THAT i did it from my phone and on my. Computer their whole thing is they they are like try to access to Your facebook AND i don't know all the ins and outs of, that but they get a hold of like your obviously your. Followers there could be monetization all these different. Things BUT i guess phones are so strict that it kept them, out but other people had been using.
Speaker 1: Computers.
Speaker 2: Yeah THEN i got another email like a week or two, later by the, way AND i was invited to be on a different podcast and they offered me two thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars that Was SAMANTHA. B SO i knew that was.
Speaker 2: FAKE i THINK i might be getting scammed again in a different. Way what is, happening BUT i don't, know SO i want to run this past you. SAID i got an email From MICHAEL.
Speaker 6: B Jordan's, okay first, clue first red, flag as you, GET.
Speaker 2: I did just See, Sinners so it was, like, maybe like they're turning it BECAUSE i AND i ordered the tickets through like the website for the movie, there maybe they're turning anyone who Saw sinners into a raffle THAT i didn't know.
Speaker 7: About you were endorsing it like crazy.
Speaker 2: TOO i gave it a lot of. Praise so this is tell me you Think i'm being. Scammed, Okay so the email address Is MICHAEL. B jordan dot org at gmail dot. Com so there.
Speaker 1: Is a dot org but it falls before the.
Speaker 7: App, yeah what are you talking?
Speaker 6: About it's dot org at whatever dot.
Speaker 7: Com that's not even, OKAY.
Speaker 1: I know it's not really from. Him i'm not. Stupid i'm not.
Speaker 2: STUPID i know it's not really from, him but it, says, hey, FAM i wanted to take a moment to show some appreciation for all the love and support sent me over the. Years is because, YOU i continue to grow and stay. Inspired so he's putting together this really cool online, gates an online new.
Speaker 7: Greet so his. Inspiration it comes to.
Speaker 1: View that's what every person says to their.
Speaker 2: Fans they don't mean, it but they say that because you have to act like you care About i'm gon show, gratitude so we'll keep buying tickets to your.
Speaker 1: Movies. Okay so he's.
Speaker 2: Offering an online meet and greet experience called A week With MICHAEL. B, jordan and it's his way to connect with some of his most dedicated. Fans, NOW i would not am one of his most dedicated. FANS i never saw Like creed or probably half of the films he's been there, Here, yeah you definitely know how to. Post but this is what this SO i know it's not really from, him but it could be like an actual.
Speaker 7: Drawing, no you gotta.
Speaker 1: Stop it could BE i.
Speaker 7: KNOW i think dot org. Slash so this is.
Speaker 1: What they're asking.
Speaker 2: For reply to this email with a brief description of your, personality who you, are what drives, you what you're passionate, about be, real be. You i'll personally review the, responses and twenty lucky fans will be chosen to join me for this one of a kind opportunities where they gonna, shoo, no it's. ONLINE i think that's where the scam comes. AT i think even though millions of people would respond to, this they will only pick me right and then WHEN i go to do my online meet and greet with, him they'll steal my.
Speaker 1: IDENTITY i don't know what's gonna.
Speaker 7: Happen you THINK i deleted the.
Speaker 1: EMAIL i deleted the.
Speaker 6: Email ian to just get it over, With just get your stuff, stolen so it can just be.
Speaker 7: Done it's gonna happen, eventually it's coming and so.
Speaker 1: On i'm really worried.
Speaker 2: Because at some, Point, okay they are testing every. Celebrity, now they Tested SAMANTHA. B i don't know her very. Well they're Testing MICHAEL. B. Jordan they know that people love him right. Now eventually they're going to send one THAT i do fall for, AGAIN i think because they're hitting me at every.
Speaker 6: Angle to be, FAIR i think it's just it's debinitely a. Scam but also they started, out, hey, fam SO i don't. Orton, yeah THE fam is kind of. Legit that's Leg, yeah hey bam. BAM i mean that does sound.
Speaker 2: Like, anyway if someone sends you a message asking for money under my, Name i've probably been. Hacked one on one point THREE katiewb With fallon and cult in five. Minutes your next keyword your chance to win Post malone and jelly roll tickets which gets you in for THE vip. Treatment also and ALSO i want to know how did your parents make your childhood?
Speaker 1: Magical dive into.
Speaker 2: That LIKE i, said in five minutes on ONE o one point three KD, wb here's your, keyword your chance to win Post malone and jelly roll tickets post pretty.
Speaker 1: Easy uh, sorry it's. ROLLED i live.
Speaker 2: YOU i haven't written it's post malone on my paper and then AN x what it says, Roll BUT i just read post but it's roll roll like Jelly, roll record yourself saying roll for your chance to.
Speaker 1: Win you record yourself in The iHeartRadio app and.
Speaker 7: You can have fun with it. Too you can just say like your name where you're, From you're like.
Speaker 6: Roll ro.
Speaker 1: You want to say it roll in with the homely, Accounts so good luck with.
Speaker 2: That we're doing that every thirty, minutes by the, way so at four thirty, five we will have another keyword for you because we love even want you to go see Post Malone. Jellyroll it's gonna be an awesome. Concert so as a parent to celebrate To Mother's day. Yesterday love my child very, much BUT i am desperate at all times to be the kind of parent that my kid actually wants to hang out with when they're an. Adult, RIGHT i already know that she's going to go through phases where she probably hates, me BECAUSE i think it's pretty rare for that not to be the case due to. Hormones and Also i'm a, nag you know WHAT i. Mean SO i sometimes we'll run a past these videos On instagram AND i always save them and look through the. Comments so the recent ONE i saw was with grown daughters who still call you every day like this is to, moms what's something you did while raising them that kept your bond? Strong And i'm, like oh my, god immediately start reading all these. Comments so my question to you is what did your mom or dad do to make your childhood magical or make you like them enough that you actually want to hang out with them as an. Adult, now my mom AND i have like an interesting. Relationship i'm not Super i'm not super super close to my. MOM i don't consider my mom like my. FRIEND i consider her my mom AND i love her very, much and she's been, incredibly incredibly helpful and an amazing grandma to my Daughter. Olive but we've had some differences throughout my. Life AND i THINK i was a little bit of a smartle at growing, up AND i think that there are things she should have done different as a, Mom but, overall there were things she did that with what she could afford to make things. Special BUT i don't think everything needs to be a financial, thing. Right SO i pulled some of these, comments and this one said my mom AND i wrote letters to each. Other we had a little notebook we would pass back and. Forth WHEN i was in high school that we could write into each other and as a young, girl was sometimes easier to talk openly via. Writing and then WHEN i was in, college my mom continued to send letters AND i saved all of. Them this one says when it rained, heavily my mom would turn off all the, lights lights and candles and put me and my brother near the window to watch the rain together and chat about anything and.
Speaker 1: Everything we've received so much care and.
Speaker 2: Affection it was such a, joy and my little mind associated rain with happiness so much that to this, DAY i still feel extremely happy when it. Rains someone had messaged me once that their mom put up like little fairy. Lights they'd go outside just for like an average dinner on their patio and they'd put little fairy lights out there and like stuff like. That it's made even like a regular dinner kind of.
Speaker 1: Special, yeah just.
Speaker 7: Going an extra, MILE i think one.
Speaker 1: Thing but parents are, exhausted you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean so it's like how, Hot it's like going the extra mile can be hard?
Speaker 6: Sometimes oh, definitely, yeah my, okay it's like weird BECAUSE i don't Want i'm definitely not going to do, this but my mom just wasn't, around, right my parents went.
Speaker 7: Around but it gave me the opportunity to just be.
Speaker 6: Crazy as in my, adolescence like you could just you could bike eight miles and light a tree on fire then come home have some or. Whatever like there was a lot of opportunities to just kind of be free and make up your mind and.
Speaker 7: Decisions BUT i don't talk my parents, either, right so a.
Speaker 2: Little different, Probably, Yeah but you don't want that relationship with your. Kids you want a very opposite relationship with your.
Speaker 6: Kids, Yeah so that's weird because you're like trying to figure out like is it like an emotional thing or is it like an experienced thing or LIKE i don't even?
Speaker 7: Know probably. Both.
Speaker 2: WELL i saw a Couple i've listened to a podcast recently and a couple of.
Speaker 1: THINGS i.
Speaker 2: Saw one when you spend most like part of their life being the, producer and the rest of it you're the. Consultant, okay so as they get, older you're just a. Consultant SO i heard, too like when they come to you and they're talking to you about, something repeat it back to. Them so it's LIKE i had a really hard day in school, Today you had a really hard day in school.
Speaker 1: TODAY i don't know that that works or.
Speaker 2: NOT i haven't tried, it but that's something to try To but if you you had parents that made life magical and you actually want to hang out with them as an, adult.
Speaker 1: What did they? Do i'm just curious six' five to one nine, eight.
Speaker 2: Nine katiewb it can all, BE like i, don't know like stuff you bought, for?
Speaker 4: Them?
Speaker 1: Right assume?
Speaker 6: Not sure.
Speaker 2: One on one Point three KATIE w B with Fallon and cold talking ABOUT because i think, YOU know i have a.
Speaker 1: LITTLE kid i have a five. Year old cold has a five and almost.
Speaker 2: Four, year old and we we had very different relationships with. Our PARENTS but i, always SEE like i have a lot of friends that still want to hang out with their parents as. They're older, i'm like HOW do i become? That parent you KNOW what? I mean and so it's kind, of like how did you make your kid's? Childhood magical what did your parents do that you want to hang out with them as.
Speaker 1: An adult we got some texts on.
Speaker 2: This one it says my dad didn't have a lot, of money but he did not miss one, sporting event including co, ed games through.
Speaker 1: My twenties knowing he was always there for me no. Matter what THAT'S all i.
Speaker 2: Ever needed this text says, growing up my family would always sit down And watch. Survivor together THEN when i went off, to college it turned into me watching it my dorm ROOM and i text. My mom we'd both watch it in. Different, places now in, my thirties we still text each Other every wednesday night and ask are you? Why tonight so we know if we can talk, about it or to hold off from spoiling it for one of us if.
Speaker 1: We're busy this.
Speaker 2: Textas my mom always treated me like a, whole person not just a little kid or a person, in training really changed. MY perspective i felt like she valued my OPINION and i was really hurt at.
Speaker 1: EVERY age i treat my.
Speaker 2: Children the way and the best compliment are, That way and the BEST compliment i have gotten from other people is them telling me they hope they have the kind of relationship with their KIDS that. I do also taking, Your calls so what did your mom or parent DO when i?
Speaker 3: Was little my PARENTS and i, sang music sang and played music together and danced around and music was something we always had and we'd do it for.
Speaker 2: Hours, Sometimes okay so you like that made you want to still hang out with them when you.
Speaker 1: Were, older well that's a.
Speaker 3: GOOD question i mean music became a big part of my life and we do still hang out and play music and enjoy. Music TOGETHER but i think it was the acceptance in playing having.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 6: Together, yeah yeah just being able to be yourself and be silly with each, other too, because like for, some reason whenever a lot of people feel like, shame dancing like they feel like super insecure. And stuff but it's just like there's something about it being freeing when you can just be like silly with, your parents.
Speaker 1: Yes, excepted, Yeah absolutely well. That's awesome thanks for.
Speaker 3: The topic oh, my, god yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank, You HELLO.
Speaker 2: Katie wb so what did your parents do that make you want to hang out with them as?
Speaker 5: AN adult i had really debilitating migraines starting at nine, years old and my mom just having a patient and time for ME when i would be crying, in pain and she probably was exhausted from, the day but still took that time just to be there.
Speaker 2: For me, oh, man yeah that probably, like well, OBVIOUSLY migraines i don't know how, they Feel but i've just heard from people how awful. They are, but yeah as, a parent you just want to fix. Your kid and if they're like she, probably was uh you KNOW what. I, mean yet like, you, said exhausted she probably wanted to. Stop herself but that's amazing that she was able to maintain.
Speaker 1: That, patience Yeah.
Speaker 5: And i'm forty four now and still being able to KNOW that i can always lean. On her she is still depect, my husband my best friend always don't reach, to Her and i'm so thankful.
Speaker 7: For, HER ah i. Love, that yeah it must. Be nice. That's school.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: For sharing i've never been fifteen minutes. From, HER yeah i.
Speaker 2: LOVE it i feel like that IS something i could. Work on i'm bad with the. Patience situation it's very. Very short fuse. Over here what did your parents do that made you want to hang out with them as?
Speaker 7: An adult.
Speaker 5: They gave us the respect of being a person and.
Speaker 3: Trusted us so my parents would give us advice but let us live, and learn and it was never a.
Speaker 2: Huge moment if we.
Speaker 1: Messed up it was just, all right here's how you can, do better or keep this in mind for.
Speaker 5: Next time but my mom would let me dye my hair.
Speaker 7: Cut it DO whatever i wanted to do and just let us make mistakes and we're there for us when we needed somebody to talk to or a shoulder to, cry on and they were just.
Speaker 1: Always there. THAT'S awesome i could learn.
Speaker 2: FROM that i, feel Like if all comes to me and wants to chop her hair off, And colored i'll, be.
Speaker 7: Like no not your.
Speaker 1: Perfect hair but. You're right you gotta let them like try things, and learn and.
Speaker 8: It's important one on one point THREE kdw b and two men in a.
Speaker 7: Junk truck if you're, a chance It's.
Speaker 8: The Pop culture Minute with sellent and cult on one on one point THREE.
Speaker 2: Kd, Wb okay i'm not going to dive too deep Into the, ditty trial but has like all anyone's.
Speaker 1: Talking about.
Speaker 2: And it's so WEIRD because i we kind of joke on the, show, like oh don't kink, shame right because everyone has. Their thing and that's almost kind Of what diddy's lawyer said in his.
Speaker 1: Opening statement because they picked all.
Speaker 2: The jurors which means they go into opening statements everything they already they already started pulling witnesses on, the stand and his defense, is like don't judge him for like what he, was, into right which sure people are going to a. Little bit let's, be honest there's no way you're not but that that's not what he's on. Trial for so that will just depend on. Other things, so OKAY like, I said i'm not diving too much into it because the first headline is lack of. Baby oil that's the FIRST headline i SEE. On, tmz yeah how long is.
Speaker 7: It gonna because isn't it like dude? This year so like?
Speaker 2: What is it just depends on how good the evidence is on, either side if the jury can Make a first, OF all i don't know how many witnesses, they have AND then i also, don't know like will it just be such an easy open and closed.
Speaker 1: Case with like. The jurors you just. Don't know sometimes they're.
Speaker 2: So quick speaking of court, and trials the burglary like jewelry Heights For kim kardashian is going on.
Speaker 1: Right now it actually says she literally just jetted Over.
Speaker 2: To paris she's testifying in her ten million dollar jewelry, heist trials so she could be taking the stand as Early. As tuesday. Dang daddy another Criminal Situation. Tory lanez he's in prison for ten years For shooting. Megan, vs stallion and of course he denies at his camp, his friends they, deny it but he is, in court which means the Jury believed megan and he was stabbed in the like in the prison yard and had to be taken to.
Speaker 1: A hospital he's going to.
Speaker 2: Be fine they don't say if they know what the basically motivation was.
Speaker 1: Behind it, BUT yeah.
Speaker 6: I know he's been like rapping through, the, phone oh recording. New, ALBUM yes i don't know if he started like some beef with another allowed to.
Speaker 2: Do that my understanding is while you're in prison and maybe you're not allowed to make money or is that just if you're isn't the case because like there have been like murderers and they want to write a book, about it rite what, they did but they can't make money on a book while they're.
Speaker 1: In PRISON so i don't know how.
Speaker 7: THAT works i have to chatge you to you that.
Speaker 1: You're right, That's fair and THAT'S what i, would do is chat gpt.
Speaker 2: This situation if you're a big Fan Of, michael jordan you're going to be excited to know that he is JOINING NBC's, nba team like on, the mic so he'll be doing a little coverage as like a special contributor to.
Speaker 6: The, network yeah there's like a whole THEORY that espn is like crumbling now because everybody hates it and it's like they're selling out and, all this and Like now JORDAN'S. On nbc it's it's a. Whole Thing, also timberwolves so.
Speaker 2: You can, follow, It, dude No. NOT timberwolves i don't. Follow, that sorry you just happened to.
Speaker 7: Say, THAT.
Speaker 1: No I mean, I'll see i'll see if they win. Or not people will talk, About.
Speaker 6: It anthony i'm just saying we might have to set up like a parade OR some i feel like a championship could be on.
Speaker 7: The horizon That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying we got to start bringing our song, back then way did our song?
Speaker 1: Curse him?
Speaker 2: Last time we COLD and i wrote a song to As By. Big sean some people claim that the moment the song was written was the Moment the timberwolves lost.
Speaker 1: Last year so Are we i'm afraid to? Play it we're afraid to? Play it what if there's a curse behind?
Speaker 7: Our song there was a.
Speaker 1: Tyrannic, correlation yeah are you looking for it? Right?
Speaker 7: Now yeah what we might do.
Speaker 2: It, LATER yeah i think we're gonna have to one. Final Story bill belichick's girlfriend Entered The miss. Main paget she did. Not win she definitely Didn't Win. People's choice you could go online and vote, for that and she only received two hundred votes and all the other girls were receiving over, one thousand which just goes to show people not a big fan of Good. Old jordan and that is your pop. Culture minute it's brought to You, By ovo Lasik. And lenz the links we will go to. For love you will not believe what this woman did to GET her x BACK.
Speaker 1: On ktewb.
Speaker 2: Your, key word your chance to Win jelly Roll post malone tickets Is.
Speaker 1: Rock star someone called it. AN earlier i don't understand how to. Win us so you gotta download? The app? What app because that's a. VALID question i just assumed you Knew the.
Speaker 2: iHeartRadio app, it's free you download it, and then just like you was, so anything you just type in one on one THREE, kdw b then make it your number one pre.
Speaker 1: Set and then and then from that, point forward.
Speaker 7: It's easy just boom is always it's just.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah every thirty minutes your chance to See post Molon and jolly roll towards.
Speaker 2: Yourself saying rock star for your chance. To, win uh there IS a, Vip package so everyone, that wins we call you if. You win by, the way everyone that wins is then qualified for THIS cool. Vip package you get, like submerged you get like entrance into the, venue earlier things, Like that so very.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Good luck we're to come back with. This girl craziest thing she's Done for love. Is next it's one on.
Speaker 2: One point THREE kdw B with Thallon and colt or Talking To holly, and honestly there's Something about holly that gives me vibes OF how i WAS when i was in My twenty SOME things i, Would try but WHY.
Speaker 6: Is i gonna?
Speaker 4: Be?
Speaker 7: An oh no is a spooky, already good it's. Gonna. Happen good.
Speaker 2: I'm GLAD but I when I saw, Holly's message, i'm like please say you go ON because i tried to get someone to go on with us yesterday and, They're.
Speaker 1: Like noah live In.
Speaker 2: The twins you everyone will recognize. My Story but holly. Doesn't, care holly what is going on with your relationship and what's happening now?
Speaker 4: WITH it i put a love spell on. My ex, all right what?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: That's fat that was my. FIRST question, I know.
Speaker 4: I Know so i've done with My boyfriend alex for. Two years, you know we moved in TOGETHER and i was ready for the next Step and. Alex wasn't he said he, bove me but that, there was, you know just something. Missing, there well that's first, of, all ouch that's not a.
Speaker 1: Good feeling, you're, like no that's missing on my end with The, hell.
Speaker 4: Alex right why do we move? In, together yeah we, broke up and, You know i've been, really SAD but i in, MY gut i know he's, my PERSON and i.
Speaker 1: Know this happens sometimes sometimes you do.
Speaker 2: Break UP and i don't want to encourage everyone if they're a, toxic person don't keep getting back. With them but sometimes you do know and like you just have to like be on the. Same page and that's why the whole phrasing of, right person wrong time was you know a thing.
Speaker 4: And you know a friend of mine had mentioned knowing that this woman that is a witch AND exactly, i, Know okay and, you know we laughed, about It but i've been so SAD that i, Was like i'll. Try anything and, YOU know i got this woman's NUMBER and i told her all about it on, our history and, no joke she put a love spell.
Speaker 1: ON him i have a lot of questions on how a love.
Speaker 7: Spell.
Speaker 1: Works now i've.
Speaker 2: Seen movies i've seen witches and, call DROMS and i know that that's LIKE a i FROM what, i understand because there obviously are people who.
Speaker 1: ARE wickens i think is what.
Speaker 2: THEY say i don't know if this is the same thing as what. She is and when you do, love spells.
Speaker 4: WHAT happens i knew a lot of his stats because, you know like we've done the, astrology stuff SO like i knew where he was born, in TOWN like i had a lot, of, Information okay and she said it would probably work because we lived so close to. Each other.
Speaker 1: Proxibody's key good, to, know okay.
Speaker 4: Uh huh and she had said it would happen before the end of.
Speaker 1: The year so how long did you? Do this so.
Speaker 4: About two, weeks, ago okay he has just started texting me that he misses me and could be talk, and, LIKE hey i know it could be, a coincidence, But honestly i'm pretty sure this love spell is. Actually, working okay.
Speaker 2: Go ahead he's been he's literally been facing in. A circle i know he's circling because he's first, OF all i would, think you of, all people would actually be supportive of something unhinged.
Speaker 6: LIKE this i haven't thinked about WAYS how i could take advantage, of it like door to ashers bringing the food to me and something like that regular like people ordering.
Speaker 7: Or whatever but.
Speaker 6: How are you sure it's not just like a coincidence or like is he so there was no.
Speaker 2: Chance could be? A, coincidence well like there was no chance he was gonna come back to you.
Speaker 6: At all it was just like, he's done never. Gonna happen and then now, he's, like hey are you going.
Speaker 1: To tell him at?
Speaker 2: Any point like let's say you, Get married let's, just say are you gonna, be, like hey, beat dubs put put a love spell on you via?
Speaker 7: A witch and is there a how do you break?
Speaker 6: The spell is it like a wait, the, question.
Speaker 7: Yeah peanut butter falcon or something like.
Speaker 4: Oh the witch coming to, Our Wedding, LIKE okay.
Speaker 2: I like that you're like fun, with it but also how would you? Feel cold would you feel flattered if someone put a love spell? On you or would you feel like what would you question if your emotions?
Speaker 6: Were real i'd be into IT because i FEEL like i could get in, on it like use the power for.
Speaker 7: Something else so.
Speaker 4: Puppy love? Do?
Speaker 6: You okay so last question? For me do you where do you find uh somebody? Like that do you get on like a thumbtack app or like is, IT like i don't know where do you find?
Speaker 7: This witch you said they're a friend like.
Speaker 2: YOU people i could let, you know but it is how you find all good witches through.
Speaker 1: A friend a friend of a friend knows. A, witch, YES yes i don't.
Speaker 4: Really advertise yeah.
Speaker 7: A billboard they.
Speaker 2: Just pull it's like they put it out into the ether and they and you. FIND them i think that's how the witch. ADVERTISING works i. Don't, know okay well you, Know, What holly i'm kind. Of invested now if you guys get, back together will you please let us Know?
Speaker 4: As okay?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katiewb with fallon. And cult now this is. Actually cold if you want, to add do you think any of your hilariousness. To this, you can BUT exactly, i know so don't expect anything funny is. My point but we do have some tips on how to like spruce up your.
Speaker 1: Dating, profile oh.
Speaker 2: LET'S go i have friends that will not do dating apps at.
Speaker 1: All period they've had.
Speaker 2: BAD experiences i have friends who are on. Them FOREVER but i will, SAY this I met jake. THROUGH bumble I know i was very lucky because he. Is perfection but, this person the Director at Hinge Of, relationships science actually sat down on a podcast and so that there actually are things you can do that help you kind of weed out people and like put you in the right spot on the app to find. Possible, matches now if you're In The, twin cities you're. Probably laughing, you're, Like dude i've seen the same twenty people on the. App constantly there's no, One new AND if i, haven't dated a friend has and that may be. The case but maybe this will help. You out so this is what their. Tips are show different sides of yourself on. Your profile this doesn't mean like a picture of your face and a picture of.
Speaker 1: Your ass i'm just you could do that you could, do that we're gonna get.
Speaker 7: The pictures we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get the pictures here in.
Speaker 2: A second, but basically it should represent different facets of your likes And interest so a profile should really tell your story and show off different sides.
Speaker 1: Of yourself that's not.
Speaker 2: To say you'll be able to like get everything, on there but you could use prompts and photos that speak to your real interests. And hobbies so if you like, to run include a photo of you running or talk about it in. The, prompts okay balance humor. And vulnerability so if you say that you're, a jokester, that's fine but you shouldn't do everything, too silly because then they're gonna, be, LIKE oh i don't want to deal with like someone who's just like silly all the time.
Speaker 7: And they're not taking.
Speaker 2: This serious use a clear solo photo for your. FIRST photo i couldn't. Agree more it's. So ANNOYING when i was on, The apps, i'm like which guy? Is it you'd have to scroll with you to figure. IT out i don't want. To scroll just.
Speaker 1: Be clear put a solo.
Speaker 6: Photo first you know why they do that those because they hate taking photos. Of themselves and that's the thing, they all that's what they only have group picks and.
Speaker 2: Fish picks but they're, also saying don't make make it clear that means don't be smising with sunglasses in, a filter like.
Speaker 1: Use a, real fot like use a real photo.
Speaker 6: Of, yourself yeah it's just so hard to, come by so then you're taking a selfie and then it feels like you're trying.
Speaker 7: Too hard you just got to.
Speaker 2: Do it everyone takes, a selfie get over unless it's a douche you want and you should know.
Speaker 1: The difference have a variety.
Speaker 2: Of photos see the first photo, is important but then there's like a like a. Whole formula you should have one full, body shot one photo of you doing an activity, you love and one with friends.
Speaker 1: Or family so that's kind of what.
Speaker 2: They say, they say save here you, go cult save the trap like, First trap jim Pick or pilate's mirror selfie for your, instant story not your.
Speaker 1: Dating PROFILE and i, don't AGREE because i bet you a.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars guys would love to see a girl In her pilates.
Speaker 1: Mirror SELFIE but i don't know.
Speaker 6: The show what about like pictures of a, cat LIKE if i have, Three, cats.
Speaker 1: Okay you should definitely not show you have.
Speaker 2: THREE cats i already judgment a little bit that have more if they're solo and single and have more than, one cat that's a whole.
Speaker 1: Different thing it's based completely on.
Speaker 2: One guy who was super WEIRD that, i liked and he had, two cats and he always called him like his babies and just creeped.
Speaker 1: ME out i. HATED it i.
Speaker 2: HATED it i hated it, so much and you like acknowledged them more than me the one time we. Hung, out okay these are ways to spruce up your dating profile to get who you're actually. Looking for we'll just do one more. Quick one use prompts that are easy to. Respond to, so basically remember your profile is a chance to start. A conversation so ask a question or share something about yourself that's easy for someone to follow. Up on one of my favorites first round is on me if you can guess my. Coffee order that's A. Prompt JAKE jake's i remember, WAS like i love, Food RECOMMENDATIONS so i, Wrote back i'm great. With recommendations what kind of food do? You like and then, he, said.
Speaker 7: Dude it's just.
Speaker 1: How would?
Speaker 2: You know you've never even been on a. Dating app you literally met your wife in. High school what.
Speaker 1: Do you it's so. Much work you.
Speaker 7: Act like you've been going on so.
Speaker 2: Many dates work in the system of dating.
Speaker 6: Appy and hit an algorithm that.
Speaker 1: Is tricky IT just i don't want to do anything.
Speaker 7: Fancy magic, all right mind.
Speaker 2: Freak, simmer listen this is like it's just like. A resume you gotta just like get to.
Speaker 1: The, meat baby.
Speaker 3: What do?
Speaker 7: You want just give?
Speaker 9: Me it oh, my god give me a.
Speaker 1: Okay whatever it is a.
Speaker 2: One on one POINT three Ktwb with Fallon, and Colt post Malone And. Jelly roll keyword. Coming, up also your chance to play THE one k word play is, Coming up, so basically don't, leave okay keyword Coming up INFORMANT'S on ktwb one on one POINT three Katwb with Fallon and cult and your keyword your chance to Win post Malone and jellyroll tickets in the.
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio app you're gonna record your.
Speaker 2: Voice saying, bank okay like put cash in, the bank money and the bank and that's how you win another way uh or by, the way if, you win we.
Speaker 1: Call you and you're, like yay and then not only do.
Speaker 2: You, win tickets you could possibly WIN the vip package that includes a ton of stuff like early entry into, the venue some swag and. Things like it's very very. Cool package so make sure you're listening every thirty minutes on the fives and thirty fives for your chance to. Win again that keyword. Is post i'm sorry that your keyword. Is bank oh, MY god i made. It confusing WHY am i in charge? Of this oh my pen's? Not, working okay totally. Totally separate it's, not post.
Speaker 1: It's bank it.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: Bank cult don't make it.
Speaker 2: More confusing you would Trigger you why would you try to trick people listening on. The radio we're gonna come back with A one k wordplay your chance to win a thousand pennies on Kdew, b, oh hey did?
Speaker 7: You know were you?
Speaker 6: Telling?
Speaker 7: Me this?
Speaker 6: Is that the the sample of this song it's like fifty years Old and allex now all the royalties from this Song Because kenner lamar sampled.
Speaker 7: THIS is i don't tell.
Speaker 6: You that It's like megan is the family members of the original owner.
Speaker 2: Of, the song like a competition or something own though one on one POINT THREE K D w B where foulin? And cult what's, your? Name desiree you're trying to win that?
Speaker 1: Cash girl?
Speaker 2: All right one thousand pennies could be yours in the one, K wordplay but you have to choose.
Speaker 1: A partner do you want to partner? With me Fallon? Or cult?
Speaker 6: All, Right fallon you're gonna get out of. Here now how confident are You? In fallon because usually she lacks? People down? All right, all right so your first word is?
Speaker 7: Water wall.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Si?
Speaker 7: Hawaiian, Hawaiian.
Speaker 3: Oh i'm?
Speaker 4: Thinking food oh, good, one?
Speaker 7: Okay snake what was?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 7: Snake snake.
Speaker 4: Let's do?
Speaker 1: A sneak, oh god?
Speaker 7: Snake skill? All, right Yeah falin vali At the Oxen.
Speaker 6: Free balligator, all Right, foul pacino get.
Speaker 7: OVER here i think it's.
Speaker 6: GONNA go.
Speaker 7: I think he's going to. Be decent, you're right.
Speaker 1: He's not he's not showing faith in you. Right now.
Speaker 3: It was a little, bit hard but.
Speaker 7: It's okay your first word is.
Speaker 1: Water slide that's. Not hard why are you lamping this up like her answers?
Speaker 9: Were terrible wall wall that's a.
Speaker 1: Terrible word, wall, paper? Well wallpaper what did she have.
Speaker 8: Like a.
Speaker 7: Wall st.
Speaker 1: Isn't IT? Called o is it called a?
Speaker 7: WALL st i think it's called a. Wall set there was a Wall. SQUAT now I thought i was going to go with.
Speaker 1: Wats, work no that never would have gone.
Speaker 7: That Way, Hawaiian.
Speaker 9: Roll roll, said roll which IS what. I. Meant snake, oh man why don't even? Bother slither Oh, C skin oh, My god i'm.
Speaker 1: So sorry you were RIGHT when i walked down you, WERE saying i do. Terrible, man, okay Okay oh. I'm sorry better luck not the time with a better partner. LIKE cult i guess. That's ok, thank.
Speaker 7: You Guys.
Speaker 1: David beckham is so Mad.
Speaker 2: At minnesota, he's like come and, at US which i understand because Uh the united you and, Oh no i'm going to mess up?
Speaker 1: The name Uh the united you're talking?
Speaker 7: About? Soccer? Soccer, kick yes but.
Speaker 1: WHY do i keep messing up? Their name I'M so i APOLOGIZE.
Speaker 2: Emmn ufc they posted a photo of the, final score because, You Know david beckham's Team for miami they were.
Speaker 1: In Town me lionel mess, even played which was.
Speaker 2: Really huge but they posted the score and then the caption of the Post on Instagram Was Pink phony club Because the miami team's colors. Are Pink And david beckham wrote a comment on, the post thing show a little respect AND then ufc be elegant. In triumph they were, Like no they posted another one of their fans holding a. Huge sun this is history, over hype culture, over cash with the words hype and Cash in miami's Pink and david also commented on that posting respect over everything with a pink heart.
Speaker 1: AND emoji i don't want him mad, At us yeah.
Speaker 8: We do we.
Speaker 2: Beat him sucks, To Suck, david beckham. Move ON oh i loved his, Documentary though yeah. So Good minnesota frost win the highest scoring game IN p, whl history taking the. Series lead so there one went away from advancing to. The finals congrats and. Good Luck In, NATE barazzi i ALWAYS like i say his, name wrong but that's THE best i. Can do he kicked OFF his us Tour, into luth of, all places shout Out, to duluth and he broke the long held ticket sale record in. The process it was Set By elton john in twenty eleven seventy six. Hundred people he sold seventy eight one, Hundred tickets so congrats to him and Also to duluth for quite an. Awesome, show yeah that's. Pretty epic that's pretty MUCH all i have. For trending do you have anything else you'd like?
Speaker 6: To, add no it's my cat's birthday coming up in. A, week yes, little boy, little boy he, Turned right so it's not his.
Speaker 2: Birthday today so you're using trending to talk about his birthday.
Speaker 1: Next week well it's in.
Speaker 7: Three weeks oh, my gosh it's not. Even soon he's. Out there why would that come to.
Speaker 1: YOUR mind i.
Speaker 7: Don't know YOU said i. Have anything that's the only thing in. My life we're now my cat's birthdays.
Speaker 1: Three weeks that's all you're.
Speaker 7: Coming out kid's birthday is coming up in, two weeks which