Speaker 1: Game, and now it's time for the Fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. All right, Cody, good morning, good morning. Are you wasting my time?
Speaker 1: Are you coming in here as a killer to kick ass for four more games?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to take it.
Speaker 1: Trying to take it, you say, sir, Yes, sir, I'm the killer you're looking for. All right.
Speaker 2: You don't have to say that, but you should. You're taking on. Hello, Jerry, Hello, Jerry, Good morning, y'all. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Jerry.
Speaker 2: You've been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three times, three times in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Cody, I told you you got to be a killer. You have to. You have to be a killer around here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jerry, welcome back. When was the last time you played with us?
Speaker 2: You've been on this year? Yeah, I think it was in Pepper Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, Hello Jerry and Cody. Fresh out of bed Head to Head. I have some rock and roll concert tickets up for grabs, The Struts and Dirty Honey. Love this show, Love this lineup. September twenty fifth, over at the House of Blues. I'm gonna drag hal to this show.
Speaker 2: That's how it's so good. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Two correct answers, get to you those tickets, Jerry, I know you're ready.
Speaker 2: Cody, are you ready? Let's go? Let's go. That's what I like to hear.
Speaker 1: All right, Jerry and Cody, Alex, please listen carefully, all right. Question number one? What game often played in gym class? Involves throwing balls?
Speaker 2: Cody? Kay, Jerry, darkball? Oh you got just enough on that question, didn't you. Yeah, Yeah, there you go. That's correct. What game often played in jim.
Speaker 1: Class involves the balls to hit opponents while avoiding being hit yourself.
Speaker 2: Dodgeball. Jerry's on the board.
Speaker 1: Hello Jerry, Cody, you were just behind him. I can't even bust your dodgeballs. You were just just behind him. Gotta be a little quicker, here we go. Next question, what writing tool made of wood and graphite?
Speaker 2: Cody.
Speaker 1: Pencil is commonly used by students to write and draw on paper and pencil.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cody's showing me a little something there. What is this school? School?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 2: School questions? You shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Jill and her husband Brian are doing a fantastic job question.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go for the win. Who's gonna win? Alex, I don't know. I don't know either. I don't know at all these guys. Cody Jerry.
Speaker 1: Final question, according to the popular saying, how many lives does a cat have?
Speaker 2: Tody, Jerry?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Good game, Gerry good Gamey that three time Hall of Famer timed it out. He timed it out. Cody, good game. That was a big, great game of both of you, guys.
Speaker 1: Game. I just thought you were gonna lay down and let this guy have his way with you, but you didn't.
Speaker 2: You put up a little bit of a fight. All right, Cody, have an awesome day. Thanks for playing.
Speaker 1: Days.
Speaker 2: I hope so I do, I hope. So Hey, Jerry, you want to play tomorrow? All right?
Speaker 1: And dude, Strut's dirty. Honey, what a way to start with those tickets. That's some awesome winnings for day one. Hang on,