Speaker 1: Welcome back part two. You're listening to Rose Pricks. You picked up at part two. I don't know if you meant to do that. I think you meant to listen to part one, but it came up in your feet. So it's fine. Go ahead, go back and check out part one and then come back to us.
Speaker 2: Do that, do it now, do it fast, make it nice, and join us for part two, because well that's where we are, and we are going to begin with l Coyote, which is mind blowing because they did El caa Padre, which is my favorite place in the entire like kind of in the world. It's my go to. They know me, and it was so weird to see them with my guy serving them now El Coyote. I'm in a group of friends that they love Coyote. They go every week for like their whole lives, and I'll go sometimes, but I don't love it. It's just not It's not the same to me. But it was so weird to see the two places that I go very often on the show. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting too because the these last couple places are not the valley. No, they're very Hollywood, Yeah, very Hollywood, and this show is supposed to be like all the Valley Hots. It's like there to run out. That's such a good point.
Speaker 2: Although where Jack's was supposed to meet Brittany later is a restaurant that you and I have gone to together in Studio City. I can't remember the name of it, but I know it. It's a place you used to always go for lunch. It's really delicious. I don't even think they showed the name, which is weird. They must have. They had to have. But El Coyote, Yeah, it's it's where it's it's Beverly and Lebrea. If you're visiting town and you want to go. So they're all joining, all the ladies sorry, are having some kind of fake dinner together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like late so Fa.
Speaker 2: I think Kristin wanted to leave. We're gonna get a little ahead of ourselves. She's gonna end up getting mad at Janet and leaving, But I think she always had planned to leave. She probably just doesn't want to be It's like she has to be there, but it's a win win. If you leave early. You don't want to be there, but you're helping the drama, so you storm out. I don't think she was going to stay, you know, right thin.
Speaker 1: That makes me mad about this, and I know it's I know it's all planned, but it's like Janet, I just I just hate her so much. I just hate her so much. She's so she really feels that she's the star of this show. She feels that she's got this really close relationship with these like Sheena, right, I don't buy any of it because she is the most basic. Somebody on Reddit called her spoiled mayonnaise, and that's that's so apt for her. She's just toxic, blandness who's trying to be something. Her outfits are boring, her face is boring. Everything about her is boring. But she's trying to make herself into something and being like, my husband loves me the most. Everybody is else's husbands are bad husbands. Right, I've got the best husband, and stop trying to say I don't have a good husband. And she's just trying to bring everybody else down. But then the thing that's so funny about this whole scene is basically she's drunk. She's drunk talking about other people's husbands having drinking problems, right, which she later does say she does say that. Later she admits this about herself, but yeah, no, she's just a nightmare. I just wrote we all still hate Janet. I mean, what else can we say about it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Sonia and Kristen are sitting on the other side of the table because they're like, we don't want none of that, and Janet's like, I'm a little bit nervous to see the girls, but you know what, it's a girls' night. What bad could happen. This is one of those things where you're like, okay, so you practice that in front of a mirror. You're like, this is gonna be so funny because I'm going to say this to camera in my confessional, which happened after the scene. Well, so I'm going to do this thing. That's going to be so funny because it's like, oh, but it's really going to go sideways.
Speaker 2: It's like, God, she's basic. She's basic.
Speaker 1: It's so basic.
Speaker 2: Now, how mad were you here when Jasmine? I mean, what the fuck? Why would Jasmine say She's like, I hear there's gonna be surprises. What's wrong with you? I mean, I mean, what the fuck is she just just drunk? I mean everybody was like okay, girl, No, I got mad about that.
Speaker 1: I think they were I think they were all drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was just so weird.
Speaker 1: Quickly me drunk. These are all like listen, I am a person who is in recovery from alcoholism, so I, of all people, I do get it. But for the amount that they go on about everybody's drinking, they sure do like to drink a lot, right for adults, agreed, No, it's for women in their forties, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, come on. So, and Michelle was kind of bugging me this time because she and probably you too, because she was kind of sticking up for Janet. It seemed like she was mad about Kristen. Remember, She's like, stop, wasn't that Michelle? That was like stop talking?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was, yeah, because she was talking about Aaron and she's like, stop talking about my boyfriend, Kristen. And then yeah, it wasn't Zach the one like doesn't that when they showed Zach was like no, he's the one who said it. Yeah. So then Janet gets herself involved again and Kristen's like, why are you part of this? Right, which Janet always does. God even just her name. It's just ridiculous. So then that's when Janet's like, that's it shows like Kristen calling Janet calling Kristen a sniper from the side, which again is so written, it's so.
Speaker 1: Bod Oh my god. Well that was that was what they called. That was what they said about Lisa Vanderpotts, right, yes, which was like, okay, so you studied.
Speaker 2: Is Erica Jane? I'm pretty sure it might not have been Erica.
Speaker 1: I think it was. It was Erica. It was like a famous famous that she said that about Lisa vander Pump. So now you're gonna take a Lisa vander Pump line, right Like, there's just nothing original about Janet.
Speaker 2: She just sucks. I just and then I was confused, but I didn't back up because I was like, well, Stephanie'll know she's fighting with Kristen and then does she yell Sandobal?
Speaker 1: Does she yell Sandabal for some reason? I feel like she does. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did not understand. I mean, I know what the relation is, but was that supposed to be like the big like fuck you sand of all, you fucked Sandabal, but then he sucked somebody else and then fuck somebody else. No, I was confused and didn't go back. So Kristen's like they're back and forth. It gets so intense.
Speaker 1: Because Michelle's mad because she's like, which there is? She does kind of have a point because she's like, how does Michelle's like, how does Jesse know that once upon a time like and hooked up with Jenna? Right, Like, somebody is telling this stuff Jack, Yeah, but Zach. I think Zach is telling Kristen and Kristen is telling people. Yeah, Zach told it at the party, but Kristin. But Kristen is one of the things that is not great about her is she is she doesn't know whose side she's on. No, that's a girl's journal. So she is like, I'm team Jesse.
Speaker 2: She's always tea. She was always like that on vander Pump too. We talked about it, right, they were so right all the time, but they were also really mean to her. But yeah, she wasn't to be trusted. She slept with Jags.
Speaker 1: So but Janet yells out because Kristen's like, I don't talk about anybody's relationship. I just want everyone to be happy, and Janet's like, that's not true. Last year you told everybody that Michelle cheated, like, yeah, so the Sandoval thing, I'm not really sure. Uh oh, yeah, I wrote. Janet starts yelling something about Sandoval. Yeah, and I didn't get it either, so it was But then Jasmine goes, you know, she goes, I kind of wish we had the old Janet back, who was sort of fun.
Speaker 2: This Janet is doing way too much. Yes, she is definitely doing you. And then so then so Kristen storms.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah, and then Janet goes, see ya keep walking, get take your to goat box, bitch.
Speaker 2: She's the worst. Oh my god, it's just the worst. She's so punishable. Sorry, we don't believe in physical violence, but like if we did, and.
Speaker 1: Then this, then it gets even worse because then Nia starts like and you probably didn't care about this as much, but I felt.
Speaker 2: I kind of felt bad for Nia what happened.
Speaker 1: So Nia starts kind of crying because she's like, this is just Janet is so aggressive. She's really really aggressive. She just can't stop. You know, you know those when you have those people that are drunk and they're they don't care and they're trying to start a problem, they just won't stop, right, Like Janet won't stop, and she's and no one is sticking up for anybody, Like, no one is stopping her. No one is like, Janet, shut the fuck up, you're doing too much. Nobody says it, you know, except Jasmine saying it to camera. So Nia's getting kind of overwhelmed, which I could completely understand. And now she's kind of alone. So she sort of starts crying a little bit, and then Janet just makes fun of her. Oh my god, yes, oh cry harder, e God, look at her crying over there. She's vile, she's evil, Okay. And then so then and then she gets to watch I'm getting my purse. Yeah. So then Janet says to everybody at the table, and they're not stopping it. They're not saying anything back to her. She's just like, yeah, anytime anythings is intense, she just cries, Well, I'm done with it. I don't give a fuck. Nobody says anything. Everybody's just talking.
Speaker 2: But then, were you just you're watching that and you're like, God, these are people I don't really want to watch. And then our worst nightmare comes true.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but also jan it is just yelling and yelling and going and this is her thing. She goes, oh, you want to say my husband takes his ring off? Well, your husband's an ass grabbar, it's and no. I okay, yeah, so now that I go to Renees Park, have you ever heard of that? No? And also why who put this together?
Speaker 2: I missed a little bit of it because I was fast forwarding a little, tiny, tiny bit, and I'm like, who put together this field day? They're calling it a field day? Who decided they were going to do that?
Speaker 1: Why? I don't know, But it was like, let's get everybody from the cast. You mean they never explained it. I didn't just miss it.
Speaker 2: They never explained like hey, Andy came out or somebody or Michelle was like, let's be athletic. They just showed up to play these games.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I can't have it. I won't.
Speaker 1: I can't just not everybody's coming to hang out for some kind of a sport. And then the producer, Well, it's clear that it's a producer thing because they keep telling me.
Speaker 2: They make somebody pretend like it's their idea. Like on Real House, a Tamra would be like, hey, we're gonna do this fun like egg toss for charity. They have some reason. There's no way these people that all hate each other would just show up to do an egg toss.
Speaker 1: Like, what kind of a budget do you think this show has? They don't, I don't know, but it makes no sense. I mean, it made no sense.
Speaker 2: I was and I did fast forward some of the games. I just was like, I'm not doing this with these guys.
Speaker 1: Well you know already. I mean, this is nothing's worse than on The Bachelor when they do these kinds of things and I fast forward through it. On The Bachelor, I don't like it when they do football games. I don't like it when they you know, played touch football, when they do jousting matches, I don't like any of them.
Speaker 2: So Brittany shows up and she's like, like, have you talked to it? She's like, Jack's had texted and he said he understood, while I was he was surprised by the pipers about he understood, And then, of course, me being me, I was like, maybe Jax's turned around. I really wanted that moment for Brittany, not for her to get back with him, but for like or to have a peaceful coexistence with him and I like when people are nice, but like, that's because he beats you down so hard. Jax beats you down so that the tiniest morsel of kindness feels like like a text saying it's okay, I'm not going to rage. Text you feels nice. So I like got, you know, I got, I got kind of wrapped up in that a little bit. I was like, oh my god, is Jack's gonna be cool? But then we're back to egg tossing, so oh yeah, yeah, we are back to egg toss And then Jana you go talk about Jack's right.
Speaker 1: Jack's there, and well Jenna is there too, for no reason, even because they're trying to make Jenna.
Speaker 2: Happen, even notice that didn't care.
Speaker 1: And then Michelle's upset about that, which I understand. This girl came in just to cause problems and gossip about Aaron Right, about Michelle's boyfriend Right who, for whatever we think of him, and I really don't care. They they seem to be having a healthy relationship. He seems to love Mell Right, wants to have a life with her. Why does this Jenna chick need to be like I used to sleep with Aaron. It's four years.
Speaker 2: Ago, they've got bad producers, right, so Michelle.
Speaker 1: Michelle says, which is I correctly like ever since Jenna told everybody that she slept with Aaron and now she wants to be around all my friends, which I wouldn't you be like, how is this bitch part of the show?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course she's Yes. So Zach tells the producers that Jesse's the one who needs to get out his aggression. And then also Jack's who he says, looks like a sweaty, angry chicken.
Speaker 2: He does say that, and then they show Jack's looking kind of like a sweaty, angry chicken.
Speaker 1: Right, So then they do the egg toss thing and then they do like a tug of war.
Speaker 2: I didn't write, I absolutely not. We're not giving into that.
Speaker 1: No, and then Jesse, oh my god, we need to talk about this Jesse line just such an I cannot stand Jesse. It's between Jesse and Janet. I think I actually like Janet less because at least Jesse like has a drug problem an alcohol problem and is angry.
Speaker 2: You mean, dislike Janet? You decide.
Speaker 1: I think I like watching Jesse more because it's like he's so he's so bad. But Janet, I'm just like, why are you here? They're pretty equal to me.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, I can't stand most of them, except for Jax Weirdly, Okay, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I don't like Jacks.
Speaker 2: I just want to see more of them because he's kind of interesting. He's like the only thing I mean, yeah, he is. He is giving main guy energy. Like whether he deserves it or not, who knows, but he does his banking on that, yeah, and he gives it. Will I go to the bar, Yes for Brittany, Yes for Cruise, and I think I'm going to make that happen sooner than later because it probably is closing. Okay, So this is where Janet and Brittany start talking about Jackson, and then Jack's goes up to Christin and he's like, I just really want to thank you for like not being a dick to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Understand the point of that.
Speaker 1: And the fact is she was a dick to him, I know. And she's like, oh, well, she led us to believe in less unless the editors did us dirty, and they tried to make it seem like Kristin was being a little bit of a hard ass with him, but actually she there was more of the conversation and she was being sweet. I don't know, I fully believe. I fully believe that would have happened, because why else would he be like, you were so nice to me at the.
Speaker 2: Party, right, yeah, I mean I don't who knows, who knows, but it was weird. And she's like, you know, because she did say I remember. She's like, I do love you. I am rooting for you, genuinely. She's probably being nicer than most people. And he feels whatever loss but you know, so dumb, right. I don't dislike Christa as much as we're hating on a lot of people. I don't dislike Kristin. She is somebody I can put in the category of like, let's try to root for somebody.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I kind of kinda. So then we have nia again hating on Janet. I just wrote, no one cares that Jason is cheating, and then I wrote, but Hawaii, they have to build all this up of like, oh, we don't like each other, it's going to be so tense, but we're taking this crazy trip together. Isn't that crazy? Right?
Speaker 1: What a weird thing. But Brittany's like, uh, Brittany says to Janet, because who's Nia talking to? Because Brittany is with Janet, and she's like, have you talked to Nia? And Janet goes, oh, God, I've never been This is this we need to talk about because later this is this just goes back to how you're like, it's just the same story over and over. They try to make it seem like it's a big deal because Janet's like, God, I've never been so mad in my entire life, except for the last time I was really mad. But then later Janet's going to totally go back on that and be like, I really wasn't mad. I was just kind of drunk. Yes, She's like, I was so mad, And she's like, because Kristen blurted out this ring rumor about Jason because she was trying to defend Danny and Nia, so I just blamed them as a whole we're throwing out suspicion about my husband's cheating. Okay, but let's remember that all Janet does is talk shit about other people's marriages.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's exactly what she does. No, yes, yes, and no, both all the things. She sucks. Yeah, then we go to Luke picking up the ring again. I thought we already went to Kyle's to pick up the ring.
Speaker 1: We had a whole scene there, thank you, the whole thing. We thought that he bought the ring, but now I guess he's picking it.
Speaker 2: Up paying for it now, and they show that it's fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And this is where I wrote he looks like he's amish and driving a carriage around town. But now he puts in he's like, yeah, my beard is sad because like, my grandmother has cancer. And so now we have a third cousin once removed character with a grandmother who has cancer, and we're all supposed to be like, oh no, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Was so I just wrote first Grandma poctae. I mean, they really did try to like wedge that moment in for him. I'm sure it's true, like, yes, that sucks that his grandmother was sick and that he was close to her, Like you know, I'm not we're not making fun of that, but the way they wedge that's really on the producers, not Luke, because it's like, yeah, he was kind of having a freak out because that happened, I guess, but they don't really show it, like you just get one little snippet and then two days later.
Speaker 1: But isn't he also at this point like I have to be I have to be fast. I can't spend too much. I can't give Kyle Chan too big a scene first of all, because it's going to take the off me, like I'm already.
Speaker 2: Girls. It will confuse them because they don't know who Kyle Chan is.
Speaker 1: To this day, I forgot about that. We know who fucking Kyle Chan is.
Speaker 2: Sort of kind of, I don't really care about his business. I don't care that he also has like reptiles in his shop. Are we less great guy? I mean he's fine. I'm sure he's fine. I'm sure he's fine. I bet he's kind of actually maybe even a dick. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 1: Well, he's getting less less camera time than Benji at this point, you know, right right, these people are probably like, now, who's this character on the show, Kyle Chan? I guarantee you. Kyle Chan had a lawyer look over his contract for the Valley this season. You know, was like, okay, well, let me decide if I want to do scenes. It just depends what I'm going to get. And then, like his lawyer looks over the whole thing, he's like, okay, you're going to get this many scenes and then none of it comes to pass.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He's like, what's with Luke going, Yeah, I got to make this fast because Kristen's looking at my location and I told her.
Speaker 2: I told her christ just turn that off, just like say you lost your phone for a second. I mean just leave your phone, like, leave it in the car somewhere at your friend's house, put it at Jackson's good points, not just right, And she's constantly looking. So she yeah, she sees at Kyle's, then she would know.
Speaker 1: Exactly so. But no, because his cover, remember was that He's like, yeah, I'm going to be watching his Tarantula or something when I'm in Hawaii's going to watch my Gecko or something. Oh that's right, Okay, that makes sense. So he's like, I got to do this fast because I'm really secretly here to get through this is the problem, and I want us to care about this proposal, and none of us care. Right, that's right. I wrote that too.
Speaker 2: I wrote something with Jason and Janet discuss and I wrote, no one likes you, Janet. Uh wait, is this already when they get to the thing? I may have skipped ahead a little bit. I'm a little confused because okay, we do the ring thing, and then it says two days later and then everybody's getting ready to go.
Speaker 1: They just arrive right, No, they're packing. There's some scenes, so Janet's packing, but that's what it is.
Speaker 2: They're packing. Yes, Oh, that's when their bat their kid goes to the bathroom on them, and they're excited about that. And then it was Zach. It shows Hollywood and Vine. I'm like, does Zach seriously live at Hollywood and Vine? He has more money than that, Like, he doesn't live in one of those dumb buildings there. No, but that's what it shows. And then yees, it's weird. That was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Giannet is like packing her stuff for really basic outfits, and she's like, yeah, like, I feel really uncomfortable going on this trip with these people.
Speaker 2: I'm not speaking to my god, it's so dumb. I wish that the baby had just shit on her face.
Speaker 1: That really same. And then but then she goes, I guess like maybe I owe nia An apology. Oh that was like I went hard on her.
Speaker 2: She's like a gas lit Yeah, yeah, yes, that's the middle of her own Yeah, because she can't possibly apologize and mean it. She never owns anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be really hard to apologize because I'm still mad at them for gaslighting me. Well, so then this part was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm skipping Mea and Danny for a second because when when Chris is getting she's packing, Luke has to do the dumb thing where was like, hey, you know, I talk to the girls and stuff, and they're gonna have a cute day, so like bring some cute clothes. It's so obvious that someone's going and what is your ring side? Like he gets a little measurement thing for her ring. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I've always wondered, is how they how do you surprise somebody if you don't know their ring size?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you just assume that, you just guess and then you can fix it. I guess it's probably how it works.
Speaker 1: But it was just so funny. It's like, so yeah you should like, yeah, were's something for.
Speaker 2: Like one fun like crazy, Like, let's say a lot of people are going to be taking a lot of pictures and like you should do some girl pampering, like get the nails done, girl, get that manicure. And she's like, oh, nobody ever looks at my fingers. Nobody's ever gonna look at my hand. I just don't even have nice hands, Like, but on this day for Hawaii, you should put some you should get It's just so obvious. So she's kind of bad. She packed some cute stuff, like you know, she said.
Speaker 1: That acting too was bad though, because she's like, oh, really, we're going to do some fun, fun girls thing. You dress up.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I know what kind of clothes I should bring them? Thank you? And then you see her with all these like florals like miss missus ropermu moozesn't there, which I'm all for, totally love it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes she knows. The one thing I really appreciated about Kyle was like bringing the moo moo.
Speaker 2: Yes you tried, didn't it didn't happen. I wish it did, though I don't like it. I didn't like I did not like Kyle. We're talking now about Kyle Richards, and I did not like her style at all.
Speaker 1: I hated it. But if I was like, no, I'm talking about Kyle Chan. Oh, he's been doing a lot of scenes and he loves moomoos. There's a light of moo moosh. God, Cecily, I'm not really watching.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just fast forwarding a lot because I didn't see Kyle Chan with moo moos.
Speaker 1: People are going to be really aggravated with you because like, how do you not know about Kyle Chan's mumus?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, the next scene is interesting. What did you think about? Jack said bra, So that is a place you and I have gone to. But okay, but wait, wait one second, because then when Kristin and Luke are talking to though, which I appreciated this about Kristin, She's like, yeah, fuck Jianna, she's dead to me. I'm not speaking to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does not give a fuck. She did not get hurt by any things. She does not care. I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh and she doesn't even she doesn't have that thing that a lot of us do where she's like, is this gonna look bad though that I'm constantly in a feud with somebody. At some point, is somebody gonna go Maybe it's you Kristin. No, she's like, no, fuck, this person's much better than these people. She is the hero, right. I appreciate it, you too, Okay, So what restaurant is this that you're talking about there?
Speaker 2: You and I had lunch there a long time ago in Studio City and it was delicious and they have big salads and you go. You go in and you order, and then you go, you take your seat and then someone can come bring you coffee and stuff.
Speaker 1: What is that place? You get it? Coral Tree? No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was Coral Tree. It could have been. Oh is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: On to Hunga? I don't remember. It's a very very Yeah. I know what you're talking about. It's exactly what it is, and it's it's not a roma. Is it Aroma? No, it's Oh, it.
Speaker 2: Could be Aroma because we have one in Hollywood too, but I don't think it's the same owners. I think it is Aroma, and I think that's where they were. Could be wrong, but that's what I look like.
Speaker 1: So what on to Hunga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good. They didn't really get it.
Speaker 1: I know I would.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it as being that place. But it's very possible. Yeah, just had had a valley feel for But he's already enraged. He's at the restaurant. He's already mad. He looks coked up. He's like he's looking at his watch. Brittany fucking cut can't be on time. She saved a fucking life, right, I wish I had some coke right now, and I ordered some at the bar. Like, doesn't anybody do fucking coke anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the fuck happened to this? And then he tells the camera he's like, yeah, I mean I have to talk to Brittany at some point, you know. I mean she is like the mother of my child. I haven't even seen Cruise yet, which we know for a fact. Okay, before you start thinking, oh, look he wants to see his kid, no, heat doesn't. Brittany has told us over and over that he has not tried to see Cruise. He just wants to complain the cruise is somehow being kept from him.
Speaker 2: But he is sexy. Just kidding, I'm totally kidding. I am kidding. I'm joking.
Speaker 1: So his phone, yeah it's Brittany and he puts her on speaker, right, Well, yeah, and he's like this, and he's such an abusive he's every lifetime movie. Yes, he's just like he goes like this, He's he's just been ranting about her with clenched teeth and he goes, hey, honey, Hey, hey Britt, where are you? Where are you? Yeah, and then so his voice goes up like ten octaves so he could just be like what, I'm just like the nicest guy. I was just just hanging at the restaurant, not mad at all, like where are you at? And then yeah, I'm not I'm not coming dricks.
Speaker 2: I was proud of her. She stayed really calm. I feel like she stayed really She was like, yeah, I'm not coming. Heard you were drunk at the bar. You're fucking women. Now, I do have one question about this. Yeah, she has a right to have sex with women. He can. They are separated, she filed.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care. She doesn't care about that.
Speaker 2: She said it though. She said, that's why she's not coming to lunch to like.
Speaker 1: Oh, she said, because he was. He was just so wrong.
Speaker 2: You said you were drunk at the bar with a bunch of girls. She definitely brought up the girls because I was like, I don't know that she has a leg to stand on on that.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I think, okay, I could be totally wrong on this one. I'm not like going to fight for it. But I think what she meant was you're with all these girls and they're dming me, like how drunk you are. I think that's when she's basically saying, like, like, you think you're you're slick with all these women and I'm getting dms from them.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's possible, but that's not exactly what she said, and she shouldn't have, you know. I mean, I get that she was mad. I get she's mad because he went to rehab for thirty days, but it wasn't real rehab in the first place. He never said he had a drinking problem. He literally said a hundred times after rehab, he's not going to stop drinking because that's not a problem. We know that.
Speaker 1: So why should she let her kid be around a guy who's lying and going like what, I'm just like, I'm just really turning over a new leaf. I'm just working on the anger. And then he goes out and gets hammered and then lies about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the lying. It's the lying that's the issue. I still think, and I know people you're going to disagree, but I still think if she wants a gentler co parenting existence with him him drinking, I mean she drinks too. They all drink and they're around their kids, So it can't be just about that. Like if it's is it about the cocaine specifically? Like what is it about the anger? Is? Like is she saying to him, if you have a kid, would you want your kid around you?
Speaker 1: You want around ang caine?
Speaker 2: But is where do you draw the line? Is? I guess my question like she can drink all she wants and everybody else can do that to you.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that her drinking compares with his. He gets drunk and abusive.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but let's put it in terms of like Michelle and Jesse. Jesse. Is the difference just that he's not like physical because Jack's was only he had that time. Wasn't that the only time where he knocked over that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean the well when he was abusive? I don't think it's fair to go like the old well he only did it the one time? Well, no, I know, but I don't think it's not like he stalks her, he's obsessed with her, he rages at her. I mean he scares her. How many times does she have to go like, you're scaring me? I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I guess my question is what does she want him to do? Exactly? Like she wants him to be totally sober? Is that something like because they've never really made that clear. Yes, I think it would be better.
Speaker 1: Further, he wants him to act like a fucking normal person and stop lying about all what he's doing. I think she's basically implying that he's out doing coke.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I have this whole time, I've forgotten to do British Jack's. And somebody so smart if you forget that, I don't nice. It's just it's just jets. Like, as somebody pointed out, we do have a British Jax. It's James Kennedy, And I was like, oh shit, you're so right. Yeah, how could we've forgotten? But British Jacks is his own thing. Yes, No, I know he's like a dangerous guy. But I just don't know what Brittney expected from thirty days and sort of like a fake rehab.
Speaker 1: Maybe Brittany doesn't everything she expected anything, which is why she's like not falling for it at this point, right, which is smart because she's like, he's not changed. He nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: The thing I would say about the Jesse thing though, too, like in the same like he does a bunch of coke, he had inappropriate people seemingly around their kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know she's super happy about that either, but there's not a lot she can do.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. So what she's tried to do, I guess is co parent with him.
Speaker 1: But he's back.
Speaker 2: He's hot and cold too, Like he'll be he'll be kind of nice to her face and then call her a seaward behind her back, which is what you're saying Jackson is doing too.
Speaker 1: But also I think that the I think one thing to keep in mind is that I don't think that Britney is trying to keep Jack's, i mean, cruise away from Jack's. She keeps telling us she's like, he can come see his son, but he doesn't want to, and then they show him doing other things. So I think that we would it would be a bigger issue and we would hear Jax just likes to go, yeah, I want to see my son. Well, Brittany keeps going see your fucking son. Then you're not making arrangements to see your son, so I don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Want to tell you lying it comes down to that, He's like, yeah, I'm really working on my stuff, brit Yeah we should come come have lunch with me. And then it's like, you're really working on your stuff, but you're just wasted in fucking a bunch of girls at your bar, Like yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling me you're not. And now I'm supposed to come and show up for this fraud of a lunch that is with you to talk about how changed you are.
Speaker 2: And it's not your women, it's the lying about his like and.
Speaker 1: He think it's just he's just a piece of shit who's not changing in any way, shape or form. And she's sick of it. Yeah yeah, And I think he makes a lot of promises. I think he does a lot of like feeling sorry for himself and like, oh my god, like you know, britt I'm so sad about this divorce. And I think she's like, but you're not.
Speaker 2: Though I was proud of Brittany in this moment she really like she stayed clear. She was not. She was like, nope, not coming, absolutely not. She didn't get set. She just said what she said, and then he was like on. Then he lied, though he fully lied straight to her face. She's like, I got all these dms telling me you're drunk.
Speaker 1: I got all these day ams jakes and she goes, that's crazy. He goes, I was totally sober. I went home early. That's what he said, the word for word. He goes, I was totally sober. I went home early. And she's like, jix No, I got everybody saw you. Everybody saw you were drunk. And then she says to the camera, She's like, I'm gonna steer. I'm gonna steer clear of Jack something about him getting out of the facility. I just wrote something about him getting out of the facility. And the only reason I agreed to say him was because we have to copare it. But he was supposed to work on himself for thirty days. Soon as he gets out, he goes to the bar. I'm not putting up with it.
Speaker 2: She's tough. She's what country songs are written about. She reminds me of like a country singer, like she could. I wish she could sing, because she could, she could really bring us some good stuff.
Speaker 1: And then Jack says, which which I guess you agree with a little bit, but he's like to the camera, he goes, what I do on my own time is my business.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't agree with that. The thing that I said, I didn't understand where Brittany was coming from, is him hooking up with women. That's what I took from the conversation. But now that you mentioned the DMS and stuff, I see it differently. But like, I don't think she has a say in whoever he hooks the same that he doesn't have a say, which he tries to about who she hooks up with, and he tries, like you said, to stalk and all that stuff, like it doesn't make him okay. But I don't think she gets to say that now. But you're right, maybe she's not saying the thing. Maybe drum.
Speaker 1: I think she gets to not go meet up with him though, and listen to his bullshit when he's lying, when he's completely lying and not changing for sure for sure, which is what I think he constantly probably says, like you know, we have to co parent. I'm like, a changed man, and you got to let me, you know. And she's like, well, but you're not, though, right, just going out and getting drunk, and then you want me to like feel sorry for you.
Speaker 2: It's a shame that he's in this group, that he's on this show. It's a group of people who are wasted all the time, whether it's cocaine or just being really drunk. Not all of them, Michelle is not like that. You know, a few of them aren't, but for the most part, that's all they do. So I think Jack's a total narcissist who's not working really fixing himself. Is looking at that and going what the fuck, which is of course why he's like deflecting to Danny. Same for Jesse, same panic.
Speaker 1: So that's what the thing. It's so easy to go but look at these people, Yeah, exactly worse than me.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: He's the problem, not me. Yeah, it's it's cut. It's very it's I guess it's like even a little bit triggering for me.
Speaker 2: I get that. Oh my god, I totally get that. I've had a jax.
Speaker 1: That's just all it's just all all the lot, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know a lot of that and forth too, like they're so manipulative, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just do I think it's because you know, I deal with a lot of I know a lot of people with alcohol problems. There is such a difference when people are actually putting in work and willing to try to change. It's a very different vibe. Yeah, for sure, Like when you're in a recovery program and you see people who are genuinely like working on themselves, It's like, it's hard to watch people just be such blatant liars m anyway, not to get.
Speaker 2: Exactly what you're talking about, though, because I have dated a very specific someone who reminds me of Jacks a lot, And yeah, the lying is like secondhand, it goes I guess a little with the addiction all of its one big thing. And yeah, no, it's it's tough to It is tough to watch because on top of it, Jack's is just a dick. He's not just someone with a problem, Like he's a dick, like Danny is someone who you feel he's lying, but you feel for him because he's not a bad guy.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the difference. Yeah, right, he's not a Jack. If he does have a drinking problem, that he's coping with his stress and three hundred three with drinking. He's clearly going to be willing to look at it. Nobody else is, right, So Jacks goes to the after Brittany goes, what half fun drink at the bar? And then Jack says in his interview, why did she do that to me? She's so maan.
Speaker 2: I can't believe people treat me so bad. Yeah, he's such a victim. He gets in his dumb pickup truck that I forgot he had. He's had that for so long, and he goes, I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at the bar last night, but I was home by eleven. They're all lying. They're all just lying about me.
Speaker 2: He's just still lying. All right, let's way, let's go to Hawaii. Why then they go whatever? Zach, Zach and Benji somehow get the upgrade to the presidential suite, which isn't really an upgrade because you have to share it with Jesse, right, I mean, who wants that even And they have a good point, like they can't be like Luke, you should have it, wink.
Speaker 1: They can't do that, that would give it away. I agree, But Luke really was like but hurt about that, and he was pissed. He's like, what Jack should have just immediately offered us as upgrade. But you're right, that would be weird. I thought all the.
Speaker 2: Suites were kind of may I say, I'm sorry, please don't at me on this one. I thought the suites were kind of tacky. It wasn't my favorite. They've a lot of shows have gone to Hawaii over the years, and there's been a lot of resorts that we've seen. I think of like Forgetting Sarah Marshall. That was a real that was a real place, by the way, and they pretty much paid for the movie.
Speaker 1: But like this one doesn't. Didn't it look kind of it was like in theo because you know why the carpeting it was like the carpeting in a casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very casine, know, and then the art decorations and just nothing about it. Like they one of them had like kind of a side view of the ocean.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: Great of a view. I don't think your ocean view is great unless you're literally up on it. I don't want to see pep knots and all that shit, Like I don't need that, And.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that the one that they were like, look at this ocean view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that was Janet. I believe who said that? Which so they everybody's like, for a second, I got my face blindness got me confused, and I thought that Aaron was Luke. So when they start popping champagne, I thought that was Luke, I wrote Luke and Kristen, but it was Aaron and Michelle. Do you ever see Aaron and Luke kind of look in the same.
Speaker 1: Yes, I yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: So then oh, she says Erin and Michelle like she's like, did you talk to Jesse. He's like yeah, I mean I kind of avoided him, but like, someday we'll take a trip together. What why? What? I know, She's like, oh, okay, calm down, Erin. Some day, Yeah, like someday we'll all just like take a boat ride somewhere. Some day we'll move in together, like Golden Girls. Why that was a really funny look that she did. I know. She's like like, no, we won't, but okay, So then they're drinking in the pool.
Speaker 1: Also, whatever happened to the fact that Jesse not Jesse, Aaron was practically threatening her with like you know, if you keep not getting along with your ex husband, Like I don't know if I can do this. I know, I don't know. Then that I just went out the window.
Speaker 2: I guess, I guess. Okay, so now we're in the pool. This is uh I just wrote Jason is such a buzzkill? Is that what I said? Why would I say Jason is a buzzkill?
Speaker 1: Let's see? Because uh, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, he wants to like bring everyone together to have this like big apologies, like should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, we should probably get everyone everyone to get like it's really first of all, Danny rightfully so is like, yeah, Nia doesn't feel like that comfortable right right, And he's like, all right, we should just everybody over there like Carol.
Speaker 2: Danny's yeah, He's like, no, Janet, let's chat. Yeah into it? She's not into it. She looks so pretty by the way, and that hat and glasses. She is gorgeous. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Janet really made me want to not watch the show anymore. She's just like it was. And I was thinking of you because I'm like, this is just the thing, Like we're gonna we have these fights, then we're gonna make up. Then I'm gonna apologize, but then I'm going to kind of take it back, but then I'm gonna then I'm gonna stay mad. Janet, It's like, yeah, I just want to apologize for the other night, like I had too much.
Speaker 2: To drink of all the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean literally, like those Margarita's and shots were so strong.
Speaker 2: They're not even that strong at El Coyote. As someone who drinks Margarita's at both Coyote and Padre, I can tell you that Coyote is weaker. So that's not even a real thing. So Janet got herself nice and drunk and lost her fucking mind. But she is the biggest judge of anybody possibly getting drunk, right and calls them blackouts, And yeah, you know what the difference is, I wasn't sneaking drinks. I was just drinking in the open. I was just over here drinking in front of everybody. And that makes me shter than Danny. Yeah, and all I did was yell at you and embarrass you in front of everyone. You know, I didn't pinch someone's ass like your husband again, So like it really just, oh my god, Danny keep apologizing. I don't know, because he wants he's a pleaser, he needs to.
Speaker 1: Say he So before Nia says anything, Danny's like, yeah, I just really want to apologize to Janet, like I was way out of line, like the other night when I'd had a little bit to drink, and like I just should not have brought up what I brought up. I didn't think Danny did anything wrong that night, agreed Jack's thing, right, Yeah, So then yes, Then Nia's like, yeah, I guess I'm sorry too or whatever. Then Nia says to camera, She's like, yeah, I don't I don't know if Janet's being genuine she's not.
Speaker 2: I oh my god, I wrote the exact same thing I wrote, let me answer that for you. I literally wrote, oh my god, I wrote, Jana is not I will answer that for you.
Speaker 1: That's so weird. So then Jason is like, hey, guys, thank you for still inviting us though, and Lea goes, of course, of course, like we would never like not invite you, and Janet goes, yeah, I would have. I wouldn't have invited you. I would ha cut you out, And then she laughs like it's funny, but she's totally serious.
Speaker 2: She is totally serious. I mean, she's so Yeah, No, she's gonna calls on herself. She's not gonna change.
Speaker 1: So then the producer says to Jesse, so, how do you feel about Aaron being on this trip? Yeah, and he's just trying to get Jesse riled up, which is dangerous. He is just another Jacks, Like, why are the producers doing this? This is making me mad at the show. It was really genuinely making me like not want to watch the show. And Jesse goes, uh, you know, like I have a problem with like, you know this guy, this guy Aaron, who's like dating my wife, like he was dating her while we were still married, because she's just a fucking cheating whore.
Speaker 2: It's the same, the same thing he's said a hundred billion times, which he had gotten past.
Speaker 1: He has a girlfriend who he wants to move to Orange County to be with and take his daughter there, but he's mad that she's dating somebody. He's like, yeah, I don't want to, I don't I don't like it. I don't like my wife. So then so then Luke's this is the part where Luke's acting.
Speaker 2: Weird, Right, He's in a mad mood. He's been weird and we've all been there. We've been there.
Speaker 1: This is what I was joking about before, But you've been there where like you're with somebody and you're supposed to be like having fun or being on vacation and the person's acting weird, and then you have to be like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Like mad at me?
Speaker 1: Yes, she goes, are you are you mad? Did I do something? But I think she knows.
Speaker 2: I just wrote he's being mean, but also she knows, she knows, she knows that, so stupid is a waste, you know. But he's all freaked out because he's like nervous, so he doesn't know how to act and on stuff.
Speaker 1: So then then there's Jesse's in this presidential suite like being all uncomfortable, and Zach and Benji are being like really over the top taking a shower together and.
Speaker 2: In their yeah outfits, and like he kind of Zach accidentally knocks Benji in the head with something and he's like, I'm so rude. They're frollicking. They're literally frolicking, Like I mean, how can we possibly like defend Jesse here? But even Jesse's like, hey, mana I'm gonna take a shower cool. I just don't want to see whatever it is you're doing, so just let you know. Yes, he kind of felt for Jesse in this moment, like they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: What the same, except that then Jesse has to ruin any feelings we have towards him because he's just like it. He goes straight to an interview and he's like, yeah, it's really hard when like your wife is cheating on you. Boyfriend isn't the one she cheated with, but like, I don't know, could you trust someone like that? Then we year back to Jesse, yes, interrogating everybody about Michelle, just going from person to person like, yeah, Michelle's like a fucking cheater, right, Like she's totally cheating on me, right, like talking to Jenna, who I wouldn't be surprised if Jenna just like pops up in Hawaii. Hey guys on my own ship to Hawaii. Just want to talk about Aaron some more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then that was kind of it. He's riled up with yet again, the same flashback that we've gotten this entire season about Michelle cheating, and I was just like, yeah, give us a shit, and.
Speaker 1: Then the producer still trying to rile him up more is like, how does that make you feel? Jesse, and he goes, I feel like he deserves a punch in the face. So they're setting up Jesse literally being violent, like they want this, these Valley producers want this. It's so gross. And then they they do us flash to like next week when he's going to confront Aaron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which they said was gonna happen this week. By the way, I remember like seeing Malie Mabe so just lie, Lie, Lie. I mean that's why I was hoping, like or thinking, maybe next week's finale like the big to do the big the big down on one knee. But you're right, it's too early. It could be maybe they just have twelve and then reunions last week.
Speaker 1: I mean, last season, we thought there'd be more episodes because all these other shows have like sixteen episodes. But last season, I do believe there are only ten, maybe eleven at the most. So we're already passed last season. So you're right, maybe there's like two more. Maybe they got picked up for like thirteen episodes.
Speaker 2: We we're in season two, right, I'm looking at episodes season two. Oh it says to be announced the amount of episodes. How could they not know that yet. They do know it, they just don't want to tell us. Oh wait, hold on, hold on, there's a lot. Where are we now?
Speaker 1: What what number?
Speaker 2: Eleven?
Speaker 1: This was eleven?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're at eleven. There's at twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, So there's aw there's four. Yeah, because the next one, this one, this one was called l Coyote Ugly. Next week's is called will you MAUI Me? And then it's TBA GBA. They haven't named those yet. And then the final one is there's no zen and resentment. So we have four more and then reunions.
Speaker 1: If they do that. They did do a reunion. Did they just do one or they three parts? I don't know how many parts, but they did shoot a reunion. The whole thing about that is that they shot the reunion early, so they hadn't seen all the episodes.
Speaker 2: I guess that's right, that's right, so we'll see My god, guy say the Valley Wikipedia was edited in the last eighteen hours, and it says on Wikipedia who edits? I think it'd be funny. It was like Bye Jacks, so by.
Speaker 1: Some guy named Leo.
Speaker 2: It was Leo, and why is he editing the Valley.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Leo is just one of these guys that's figured out how to edit Wikipedia, and like any shot did that.
Speaker 2: I used to add the weirdest things. I used to add plot points that weren't there. I went to I told you, I went to the Wikipedia page for tetracycling the antibiotic and said that it gave you superpowers and that you could fly, and it got removed. It'll be say like whatever. It was like, CDK, whatever has added this and then is like removed by blank doctor blank.
Speaker 1: Somebody went out after me.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, we're not doing that. Not doing that. So I don't know who Leo Star three. I just went he just joined three years ago, and uh, I don't know. Let's find him. Yeah, I'm sure it's Janet.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys, we've got a lot of stuff coming up. We've got and just like that, you'll have Friday Morning. Uh, and then The Bachelor in Paradise is coming weeks and a couple week or so. Right, So next week on Patreon, we're going to be doing cast roast. We're going to be going over the whole cast of everyone who's going to be on paradise.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah that's that. Yeah, alright with us, all right, guys, Friday, Bye bye bye