Speaker 1: And we continue on fred Rogan, Rodney, Pete se La Sports. Hey, if you missed any of the show today net KALOUDI was terrific during the one o'clock hour, make sure you check out the podcast. You just have to have the iHeartRadio app. Kevin puts it up to the minute we get off the air, go back and listen to the parts you missed. Ned was very insightful, told great stories. And if you have the app, you can stream the show wherever you go. We're always with you live. Just carry the iHeartRadio app with you. I mean when you were on the boat with Magic. Oh yeah, of course. How I stay tuned, That's how I stay connected is with the app.
Speaker 2: Freddy. Absolutely, Freddy, I know you listened. Listen. I know you know Olympics. You're a winner, Olympic guy, and you did curling and you're the king of curling and all of that.
Speaker 1: I did Summer Games too, Rodney, and the Summer Games, Freddy, did you did you do anything with synchronized swimming? No, I just just got a glimpse of the sinker nice swimming, and then it's pretty incredible. Actually, you know what it really is. First, it really is incredible. But they wear those nose plugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't like that, you know, Yeah, I don't like that they look Yeah, I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: And the and they wear this makeup, water water waterproof makeup. Yeah, but it doesn't even make them look real.
Speaker 2: They look like dolls. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks like somebody that's going to a wedding, like porcelain dolls.
Speaker 2: Almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you think, well, you know, I'm gonna be in pictures, so I have to have my makeup done, and then it looks like somebody painted it on.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I get it. They all want to look alike Freddy, it's part of it. They got to look alike. But to do that underwater and not touching the bottom, not pushing off the bottom, you got you gotta tread water the whole time.
Speaker 2: And I mean, pretty incredible, very incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't know why you would be that impressed about them being able to tread water, because I did have my Red Cross Swimmer card or I had to tread water for ten minutes you did, oh yeah, and then I got a Red Cross Swimmer card and know what I mean, Yes, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: That mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know now when I think back to this today, to this day, you don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just knew I should have it.
Speaker 4: Well, you like like a certified lifeguard or you certified, you know, like you you're a swim instructor.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is it? What does it get you if you because it's certainly you had to prepare for it, right.
Speaker 1: Well, you had to tread water for ten minutes. You're right that looking back on this, and it was such a monumental moment for me to get the swimmer card and it had the little red cross on it in my name, but it really didn't allow me to do any anything, but I had the card. So I don't know why I had the card now when I think about it, but I know it was a big deal. I wasn't a lifeguard. I couldn't save anybody. But you could tread water for ten minutes. Yes, good for you, Fred, I could have been in synchronized swimming. I could have been in water polo.
Speaker 2: Uh was it like that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Who's that? Who's that patch? You used to get back in the day. The President's show athletic patch or something like.
Speaker 2: You used to get that.
Speaker 4: Physical fitness physical fitness patch, you right, get this big old patch.
Speaker 2: He had to do.
Speaker 4: Minimal, minimal stuff at pe. Right, it's not even pee anymore. That was the same word aising ourselves, Fred, But you do this thing, that pee. There was a bunch of stuff you had to do to get that patch. I remember people were so excited to get that presidential patch.
Speaker 2: That made nothing. It made me have to You had to run like fifty feet.
Speaker 4: You had to run fifty feet, yeah, or you had to yeah, fifty feet, or you had to run a mile like in an hour. You had to finish in an hour, whether you walked or round you could. If you finish, you got the patch.
Speaker 1: The presidential physical fitness thing, right, I remember that. You know I didn't get that. I had to tell you I got the swimmer card, but I didn't get the patch.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get the pack. All right.
Speaker 1: So we are gonna have another Olympic story coming up in the next segment. Are you a big fan of the pole vault, Rodney? I am?
Speaker 2: I am. Now I'm a little jealous. Right, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't want to speak out of turn. I think every woman on the planet is a fair of the Pole vault now, yes, and some men. All right, so we'll talk about that coming up here in the next segment. Yeah, all right, Ned COLLETI was on the show. He talked about the Dodger schedule now and what it's going to be like for basically the next month, because it's not easy yet. The Padre schedule is far easier. So Rodney, I think we're to a point now and thank goodness, guys are coming back max months. He should be back soon. Yes, we hope, Yeah, we hope, but he should be. I think we're to a point where whatever this season is going to be for the Dodgers is going to be determined in the next month. I think that's that's what it's come down to. You know, you come out of the next month comfortable, You're good to go.
Speaker 4: I mean, you think about it. I just pulled it up looking at it right now. I mean, we're playing the Phillies right now. Got one more game tonight with the Phillies and some rubber matches who wins the series. Then you got the Pittsburgh Pirates coming in over the weekend, who you know, they got a nice pitching staff and obviously they can do some damage. And then you go back to first place Milwaukee, back there for four games at their place and they're leading their division. They got you know, a nice lead, and in the Cardinals and the Mariners in Tampa Bay. But then you got Baltimore at the end of the month back you know here, back here, and then go to Arizona at the end. So it's not easy by any stretch of the imaginations. When you throw you know, the division leaders like Philadelphia and Milwaukee, Baltimore, who's right there with the Yankees, and then your rival Arizona in the mix in the next thirty days, it's gonna be difficult.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be very difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think their fate will be sealed one way or the other. If they come out of this and again it's been this kind of year. Red hot then what happened?
Speaker 2: Then hot? Then cool?
Speaker 1: If they can now start to build this momentum now and everything comes together and maybe Rodney, when you get Mookie back and Munsey comes back, yeah, and guys start coming back, it generates a little momentum for him. Maybe if that's the case. They come out of this looking pretty good.
Speaker 4: And they could and they need to come out of looking pretty good or at least making sure that they're you know right now four games. You know, anything can happen, but have either a nice distance or eat if it gets to be close. Because at the end in September, you know, we got that ever favorite to get right games with the Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 2: We got six of those in September ready, so you know, this is saving grace if you're worried about this month. We got six.
Speaker 4: Games with the Rockies in September and throwing some Miami Marlins in there too, that will help us out a little bit, so, you know, in a couple against the guys down the road in Orange County Angels. So you know, if we're close coming out of August, September.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be a really good month for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the thing too, They're gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: You know, well, god forbid, what would happen? Seriously, what would happen if they didn't win the division and it went into a wild card? Would people completely freak? I don't think it would matter one bit. Quite frankly, but wildcards would beat them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely. It wouldn't matter as long as you know when the playoffs start. I think all the people care about, Oh, it's the playoffs, playoff start.
Speaker 2: We got we got a series against so and so.
Speaker 4: Does it matter if we're we won the division and we're we're facing San Diego or we're facing the Cubs. No, or we're the wild card and we're facing Atlanta or we're facing somebody else. I mean, certainly you would like to be you know, have the best record, so you have home field all the way through. Dodger fans want to come to more games, and you know, you want to take the path of Leaf's resistance.
Speaker 2: But we've seen there's no such thing in Makes League baseball.
Speaker 4: As Ned Colletti pointed out, it's really a team that gets hot, and a lot of times it's the wildcard teams that are fighting to get into playoffs at the end of the year that are the hottest teams in the league that nobody wants to face because they've been playing playoff baseball for three weeks leading into the playoffs. So it doesn't always work out if you're running away with division waiting on the worst team or the team with the worst record. Is that team with the worst record may have just won fifteen straight to get into the playoffs, right right.
Speaker 1: So all I'm saying is, you've got to be hot at the right time. It's a conversation we have constantly. We know what happens when you're not, because we've seen the movie and we know how it ends a couple of years now, you just got to be ready at the right time. And when you're ready and you're playing and you've got a little momentum and your guys are healthy, I think you're fine. And that's why I have zero panic about this. I mean, sure, you're concer, but even when they won over one hundred games, did it matter at the end?
Speaker 2: No, did it matter?
Speaker 1: You agonized all year and they're over one hundred wins and this is terrific, and then they go get blown out.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It really doesn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have to play the regular season, you do for the right to get to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now it doesn't. I mean even home field doesn't really matter that much. So you play three games instead of four at home, if you go seven, right, you're gonna have to win a game on the road anyway, right, No matter what, you're gonna have to win on the road. So it doesn't really matter other than getting right at the right time and managing the season to get guys in form to be able to play in October.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, So we got to talk about the poll next. I'm sorry, the pole vault. We've got to talk about the pole vault next. Yeah, you cannot dislodge the bar, and if any part of you hits the bar, it could come down. So the unexpected part caused the damage, and we'll discuss it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good to be back. Good to be back. I love this place. I love this town.
Speaker 4: No matter where I go around the world, Freddie, I love being back home in La.
Speaker 2: This is my home and I love it.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, So this happened over the weekend, but the athlete is speaking out today, so maybe you've seen it already. Uh, let's just review some of the rules of the pole vault. Let let's just start by by looking at it like this.
Speaker 4: I'm going to review the rules. Huh, Well, we got we got it was simple. I thought you get over the bar. Are you good? Okay, so what height it is?
Speaker 2: Right? Get over it? Right?
Speaker 1: If you've never seen the pole ball, you have a pole, you run, you plant the pole, and then what you try to do is basically hoist yourself over the top of the bar. If you clear the bar, you've done it. Yes, it's like a hid till with a pole.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you touch the bar but the bar does not come down, you've done it. So normally in this situation. Oh and by the way, if you touch the bar with anything and it doesn't come down, you're okay.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in this pr situation, the athlete, and maybe you've seen it, Anthony Amaradi of France, approaches the bar. Now he hoists himself up. It was interesting. His shoulder didn't touch the bar, his arm didn't touch the bar, his back really didn't touch the bar. But at one point, just very subtly, his leg just brushed the bar. That wasn't enough to bring it down. So imagine his excitement knowing that in the Olympics he had cleared the bar. Cleared it, yes, and really there was nothing else that could have brushed against it, nothing else could have hit the bar.
Speaker 2: Because he had done it.
Speaker 4: Legs, but his feet, his arms, he did torso everything cleared the bar.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you imagine his friends and family watch on TV and seeing this and going, oh my god, this is my friend, this is my brother, this is my son. He's done it in France. He's cleared the bar at the Olympics. Now there's one thing that got him in this situation, and it gets almost anybody. As you leap up, you release the pole, which he did, because sometimes the pole can fall the wrong way and knock the bar down.
Speaker 2: Correct, correct, that was not the case here.
Speaker 1: But you could argue that it was a pole that knocked the bar down, not the one he was running with. The problem was that Anthony was so and is so incredibly well endowed that that's what hit the bar, that got it because he was so generously blessed, it was so big that it was the thing that knocked down the bar and ruined his Olympic dream. Yes, now he talked about it, if it and it only was the thing to hit the bar. Yeah, yeah, he said it was a big disappointment. Well, it certainly was a big disappointment. He said it was at one hundred percent physically, But I missed a little bit of the pole. You could argue that, no, the pole got it. Yeah, you could argue that, yeah. I mean, look, it's tough to see your Olympic dream go that way. But on the other hand, he has probably given almost every woman on the planet a chance to dream.
Speaker 2: Yes he has.
Speaker 4: He has been a internet viral sensation now and the first time maybe well maybe not the first time, but first time like this for not actually winning gold.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's won gold. Here's the couple of questions.
Speaker 4: We got a couple of questions, sure are First off, is he married or does he have a girlfriend? And what that girlfriend was thinking or as she watched that, and did she watch.
Speaker 2: Being very proud.
Speaker 4: And and and knowing that people were envious that that was her man?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if he has a wife or a girlfriend. I have heard that at times she kind of has trouble walking.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, we're doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, okay, okay, yeah it was he it was Look, it was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Poor guy had trained Kevin maybe even look up if he's married he did?
Speaker 2: Uh? Or or Freddy Freddy maybe maybe you.
Speaker 4: Know, sometimes you need a little inspiration for you know, right before you compete, there are things that you know, you think about. I would listen to to really some intense music before a game before I went out to play, or visualize myself doing something before I go out to play. Maybe maybe he had some thoughts in his head before he took off for that pole vault, and then those thoughts to him because those thoughts aroused him enough that had he not been aroused, Freddy, the bar would not.
Speaker 2: Have been hit.
Speaker 1: That's a fair question, fair point. Quite honestly, he was perhaps aroused just by competing in the Olympics. I don't know if that in any way, shape or form affected his performance, but it did happen over the weekend. We just brought it up today because he talked about it and the conditions were good. It was just a big disappointment. Yeah, well, but he certainly made a name for himself. Yes he did, and you know what years to come. That's the Olympic spirit right there.
Speaker 2: He used to come. You can walk around France with his head held high. Fred Yeah. I mean I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: You probably can't tell me who won fencing, but you certainly know the guy knocked out of the whole vault.
Speaker 2: So he's made a name for himself. All right.
Speaker 1: Now, let's bring on a man who has established a name for many years, beloved by all A beacon, a cherry on the top of Sunday's humanity. We welcome on Victor Brick with the Daily haikup with two and Victed afternoons. Yeah, yea, that's what your response was. Yeah, yeah, that's how you come on the air.
Speaker 5: Vic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeay, oh okay, all right, So Vicus having a technical issue.
Speaker 2: He can't hear.
Speaker 1: But when we go to him, despite the fact he can't hear, he's just going, yeah, yea, get here. So let's let's see what he's Let's see what he's doing. Yay a, all right, Well, we'll try to connect with Vic because certainly we wanted his take on him.
Speaker 4: Yes we did, and we're gonna get his take Overly the technical issues will will solve itself.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Freddie, that.
Speaker 4: Do you wonder like, Okay, look, once in a lifetime being an Olympic first of all, to be able to compete in the Olympics, you gotta there's so much goes into that. You got to train, you gotta qualify in your own country. You you got to compete against other great athletes and then to get to the opportunity to actually compete on that stage is incredible. And not everybody obviously majority of people that compete don't win a medal.
Speaker 2: But do you think he walked away happy? No Olympics? No.
Speaker 4: But but when he's removed from it, like initially, yeah, you want to win gold, you want to win a metal, you want to do it. But do you think that him walking away was a moral victory the way he did or an immoral victory if you will. Yeah, Well, like I said, he'll be remembered. He'll be remembered. Now we have Vic.
Speaker 1: Let's bring him back on now, mister yea yea uh Vic?
Speaker 2: Are you there.
Speaker 5: From the Coachella Valley in the San Fernando Valley. That's Fred Rogan.
Speaker 2: Vic.
Speaker 1: Are you even listening. I'd like to know why. A few moments ago when they they potted you up, you were going yayye yay.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to close out the connection. Great want to activate the activate the connection.
Speaker 1: And that's how you do it. You you yell at yah ya activate.
Speaker 5: Activate Okay.
Speaker 2: Vic. Are you in the landline or your cell phone.
Speaker 5: I'm on the cell phone right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fine, don't move, Vic. We know what happens when you walk around the zendome.
Speaker 5: Well, he was walking around me a Maulfi coast, from the coast to Mesa, from tois Koma. Welcome back, rodb P.
Speaker 2: My man b TB right a.
Speaker 5: Your tales of the journey were magnificent. That the dinner was Blade Divas.
Speaker 2: You know him, Vic, because you knew you've interviewed him before. You know.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful man.
Speaker 2: What a great human.
Speaker 4: Being, Dad devas is and just a giver uh to everyone wants to be, wants to make everybody happy, and he did that for dinner for us, and just an amazing connection with him and IRV it was, It was amazing.
Speaker 5: I remember when his blottie was smoking cigarette to practice and Earth was always on his case. Yes, put those cigarettes out there. What are you doing.
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Talked about those stories, Vic, Yes, the cigarette stories and what it took cigarette.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, his journey leads back to pure Orlando, the pure Land.
Speaker 2: And baby Oh come on now.
Speaker 5: And he's got two tickets to Paradise. Pack your bets will leave tonight.
Speaker 6: Right, fos so from a payphone in Russia.
Speaker 2: HiT's king flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like maybe you go to the landline and the break, Vic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, O the old country Vic, Vic.
Speaker 1: You should use the landline. Go to the landline and the break because you're probably the only person in America.
Speaker 2: That still has it.
Speaker 5: It's a vital connection, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, then you should use it. Well.
Speaker 5: The Dodgers used Clayton Kershaw last night. There was a lot of a lot of yen, a lot of yang in that game, a lot of yin the solid outing from Kersh. The four and two thirds five case, no walks, just that one run classic cursh first and third, one out, fourth in inc struck out the old star Alex bowm Then they got a weak grounded from real Muto and Dodger fans are feeling real good, especially after the started in San Diego. This was a vast improvement, sensational the bummer, of course, you know, losing the game, but Bruce Stark, GRADEROL eight pitchers in blows out his handy and we all know, you know what how wonderful brustar is. It was a you know, guest at the HTC, the Hollywood Parkers. You know, he's just a sensational teammate. And you can tell you cursh we're so moved. You know in postgame you're losing the Brucestar, so we wish brucetark very quick heal. And how about MOOKI next week in Milwaukee, batting second, playing shortstop. Mookie is back, y'all.
Speaker 2: You say that pretty good? Say it again? Vic, He said it almost.
Speaker 4: He's got it better than the Yankee guy, says Derek Jeter, playing George down.
Speaker 2: Give it to me, who'll Gey Bets.
Speaker 5: Batting second? I'm playing short stop, rookie Pets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 5: I want to get some loves to Andy pie Has. Last night, remember the night before, blew a fly ball, but then last night big single and then from right field, Clemente asked the laser throw, nailing Harper at third, trying to tag up Pie Has many he is bamboo, he BENSI will not break It's Cofax babblehead. Knight fellas the Coup number thirty two.
Speaker 2: Oh yea.
Speaker 5: His curve ball touched by the hardball gods. It is great. Knight at the stadium, honoring Coup with the bobbleheads. He's Stone on the hill. First pick seven is here? A five seven the La sports Moroango Casino talks on deck six with Tim Kase. This is a large game, fellows. Every game seems to be amplified now that Arizona's crazy hot andres are playing good ball. It's we've got a pennant race man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vic, and I think some Dodger fans might be uncomfortable with that.
Speaker 5: I feel good, Yamamono's pitching a little more out of the bullpen.
Speaker 1: It's vital to know why you feel good. So Vic, during the break, go to the landline. You're the only one with it. Use the landline, call back and we'll continue. Oh yeah, come on, come on, let's keep it moving. He's back, though, he's back with a better connection.
Speaker 4: We hear Broday beat Fred Rogan Vick the brick Jacobs, Hey, that.
Speaker 7: Go g Stone tonight.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. The landline sounds so much better, Frad, You're diluted.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I'm diluted? What do you mean? You sound a lot better than you did before. What happened? What happened?
Speaker 7: I've switched over the comras.
Speaker 2: Oh oh way, No, that was a problem that wasn't working.
Speaker 7: I went to big Audio on you guys, Big Ordio Dynamite, Big Audio Dynamite.
Speaker 1: But vick Vic, that wasn't working before, right, what was wrong with it?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 7: It was a I had said issue that I solved.
Speaker 2: What was the issue?
Speaker 7: There was? There was levels, there was uh discrepancies.
Speaker 2: I solved it. What are you talking about? What?
Speaker 1: What does levels and discrepancies mean? What happened with your headphones?
Speaker 2: Vic?
Speaker 7: They're fine now, Fred, I made some adjustments. Sometimes you got to adjust the equipment, fred Vic Vic. Isn't it true that when you put on your headphones you simply had them turned off or so low you didn't realize? Is that I did have them low? And now they're adjusted?
Speaker 2: Why were they low?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Every connection is different, Fred, Every single connection you make is different. Let me you make alterations. No, I you have to, you have to adjust. But do you not wear the same headphones every time you're on?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 1: And that being said, is the volume on those headphones the same every single day?
Speaker 2: Right? You put them in and there it's the same volume.
Speaker 7: No, they're different. For every every show. When I do updates in the morning, they're different. When I do what's happening is a different.
Speaker 2: You turn the volume up or down depending on what you're.
Speaker 7: Doing, depending on the connection, Fred, and yes, trying to make it the perfect ordio.
Speaker 8: So when does it ever need to be so low that you can literally hear nothing at all?
Speaker 2: Yeay, yay.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they go to the lowest level with pms because they shout no, it's just the nature of the connection.
Speaker 2: Fred.
Speaker 8: I feel like even if if it was that low, you wouldn't even be able to hear Petros and Matt give you all the crap that they give you on their show. So I feel like it's not that low because you can actually hear them. When a couple of minutes ago, when Ronnie and I talked to you off the air, you couldn't hear nothing at all, not even programming coming into your headset.
Speaker 6: I think I know what might have happened, Vic, I think I know what might have happened what Ronnie. I think that Vic. After yesterday's show, he inadvertently lowered his headphone volumes so that he couldn't hear and then when he came on the show today to try to do his thing with the haikup. He didn't realize that his headphones were still turned all the way down where he couldn't hear, so he probably thought it was a connectivity issue.
Speaker 1: I never adjust the volume on my headphones. They're always I've never heard of anybody adjusting the volume.
Speaker 2: Well, Vick has a different setup.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes sometimes you have to, Like there's times when I go into Arizona and sometimes the feed is a little bit off right, Ronnie, and that is curt up your level, bring up your value, bring up with this.
Speaker 2: And so you got to do it because.
Speaker 6: They place you in a yeah, they place you in a studio, Rodney, and other people end up using that studio.
Speaker 2: It's not just a one off for you. So other people use the studio.
Speaker 6: So when you leave, people go in there and they adjust everything and they you know, to their looking and everything gets out of whack again. So each time you go into a different studio, you've got to test to make sure that the levels are a lot of.
Speaker 2: People going in and out of Vic's house.
Speaker 4: I mean he's got parties there all the time and people coming through all the time, so you never know Freddy, No, you're right about that.
Speaker 8: Vic's house is like fifty four back in the night.
Speaker 6: He's got that wacky He's got that wacky MWA Studio fifty four podcasts.
Speaker 2: Guess who's coming for dinner? Big? The bamboo is.
Speaker 7: In full effect and you guys were talking. You were talking Olympics and the Paul.
Speaker 8: Vault transition from the bamboo talked to the Paul Vault.
Speaker 7: Fellas. How about the whales breaching in Tahiti?
Speaker 2: Maradi Oh God.
Speaker 7: During the final day of surfing competition the island of Tahiti, the semi final between Brazil's Tatiana Western Webb and Costa Rica's breeches are hands ennessy, A majestic humpback whale breached in the distance, leaped out of the water, maybe to get a better view of the surface. Incredible Mother Nature moment for the Olympics. Mind blowing stone from the island of Tahita, the village of te Hupo.
Speaker 2: Vic.
Speaker 1: Did the humpback whale disrupt the competition in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 7: But is this the greatest venue in the.
Speaker 2: History of the game. Wow?
Speaker 4: I didn't think Haiti could pull it off VIC. But the scenery, the visuals, they look great. And what they did, that's off to Haiti. Haiti did a great job because you know, I know.
Speaker 7: It's Haiti was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I mean Tahiti. I'm sorry to heat.
Speaker 4: I said, Haiti, Haiti's amazing waves number one Tahiti.
Speaker 2: And they brief places, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It could have been different places, and they chose Tahiti and it's a beautiful setting.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Polynesian paradise. I said, hold on to your bread fruit.
Speaker 2: So many fake all right, well you know that leads it's too vic to the source.
Speaker 1: Anytime we get to the bread fruit. That's about it.
Speaker 2: Mm fruit pardon m hm.
Speaker 7: Since it's a it's a sensational huh taste.
Speaker 2: I was addicted to.
Speaker 7: It when I was in French Polynesia many years ago. Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, every day you're addicted to it. I loved it. Yeah. It's like it's like a potato, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: A Polynesian potato. Yeah, tremendous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well Rodder, welcome back from your amazing voyage.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, thank you.
Speaker 7: And his high cruised by Hawku you h a k U y u h a k u yu, howck you go? Something like this? On this Wednesday, August the seventh, at early dawn, I hear only the way waves upon the shore and the cuckoo's call so clear, A cuckoo, cuckoo.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling you.
Speaker 1: He went to the cuckoo, He went to the cuckoo. All right, that was just terrific. Thank you, Thank you for sharing that today.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We all understand that. Rodd a great job, Kevin, terrific work. Rodney, my friend, welcome back, Thank you, sir. It's good to be back. Good to be back, good to hear all you guys, see all you guys. I appreciate it. Let's keep it moving. Let's go, all right, Petro some money next,