Speaker 1: It's time for what you watch on Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living color.
Speaker 2: But you watch it in there.
Speaker 1: Americans love television. They win their kids USA television.
Speaker 2: You've been watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 3: All right, You've had plenty of time to watch plenty of shows.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 2: I have watched?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was curious about that Gross Point Garden Society. I believe it's on NBC just because of the ad blitz. They spent a lot of money promoting this show in the lead up to its season one premiere, which was last week. Was it last week? I think it was late last week. And it was okay, it was good, it was well acted, it was it was fun. It was kind of edgy for network TV. I enjoyed it. I'll give it another episode, but yeah, Gross Point Garden Society about women who are in this suburban garden society and all the secret and there's a there's a dead person that's involved, and it's all going to be about who killed the dead person. We know who's bearing the dead person, but why and all of that. It's kind of one of those fun mysteries.
Speaker 3: Do they does it do enough in the first episode or two to keep you intrigued, because.
Speaker 2: It does enough for me to give it another episode. Okay, but I wasn't. Yeah, I wasn't like, oh God, this is going to be great. But I mean the bar is kind of low for network shows because you gotta you got to appeal to everyone, right. It's not as niche as some of the things on the streaming services, and so it's kind of you know, like Doc. I love that the hospital drama Doc. Now. Is it for mensa members? No, but it's something with wide appeal because it kind of pulls on your heart strings and it's dumb down hospital stuff. Most people. There are some people, I should say that they want more realistic hospital drama type things, so they'll go to I've heard Pitt is pretty close. I think that's on HBO Max Yep. I've heard that's pretty close to the real thing. I don't need the real thing when it comes to hospital dramas because number one, it's it's all Chinese to me and so it doesn't really matter. And number two, I go there for like the romance and the near death experiences and things like that, like most network TV watchers, So doc I'm enjoying White Lotus is kind of the same fair if you love White Lotus on and on HBO Max. This is season three. A couple episodes come out the cast. It's always well acted the cast. It's kind of the same treatment. A bunch of rich people go to this super exclusive resort at this time in Thailand. There's a murder. You were learning all of these people's dirty secrets and their family.
Speaker 1: You learn everything about their bodies because you see a lot of new.
Speaker 2: To you do you do? He's on nice and nice pair of boobs in episode two there at the end, at the wait till the end. I didn't shoot them the show. I'm just telling you where the boobs appeared.
Speaker 1: Arnold Schwarzenegger's kid in that. Also, Yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: An article about him being They call him nepo babies. Nepotism. Yeah, nepotism got them where they're getting. I don't know. I've seen him act and other stuff before. He's fine for what he is. He's just he plays a pretty boy and everything, and that's kind of what he is. I don't see winning any Oscars, but yeah, he's in it as well. So I've been watching that Apple Cider. Vinegar is a show on Netflix that I blew through.
Speaker 4: Me too, I watched that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really good. That was really well done. If you're into the scam stuff like Scamanda on Hulu, which is taken after a podcast. It's also on ABC. That's a great show. The faking of the cancer to get money and get fame. There's something about that that is just it's hard to tear your eyes away from somebody a monster that would do that, and usually it's women who use health issues to get all of this attention. I guess shall we say?
Speaker 3: We have three trailers up on the website if you go to KFI AM six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon. We have a trailer for Holland, which is a new movie starring Nicole Kidman. Kind of a mysterious story about that East Holland or Holland, Michigan. Netflix is Season five of You is out and the trailer is up on there and then and or season two another one of the Star Wars. This actually if you're a member, it leads up to the movie Rogue one, which came out many years ago, and they were saying that this TV show will end right where Rogue one begins. So there, it's limited time on that thing, but those trailers are up on the website right now.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear what you're watching, Athy, what.
Speaker 5: You're watching Wednesday. So this is everything my family and I are watching right now. Brilliant Minds, Papa's House, High Serve, wiltrand High Potential, The Rookie, the Irrational, all the Fbis, all the Chicago's Shifting Gears, Wild Cards, Good Caught That Cop, Hollwood Squares, The Masking or The Floor Found, Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Doctor Odyssey, Georgie, Mandy's first marriage, Ghost Mount Locke Elsbeth was just beyond my really placed tracker, The Equalizer, Watson Suits La Gross Point Guard in Society that thank you very much. Where's about Buddy else for?
Speaker 2: I love you guys. Every day. I feel so much better that I am only watching twenty five shows.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: They've got to have multiple screens and multiple extra hours in the day to watch all that stuff. Yeah, I started watching that. We actually started watching a couple of months ago on Amazon Prime. We started watching Clarkson's Farm with Jeremy Clarkson, who was on Top Gear, was also Grand Tour. He hosted at one point the British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? And it's about a farm that he bought twenty almost twenty years ago, now that somebody else was actually living on and taking care of everything, Well that guy didn't want to do it anymore. Whatever, and Jeremy Clarkson takes over, having zero experience as a farmer.
Speaker 2: And oh that's funny. That's like the Simple Life with Paris and Nicole Ritchie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean, this guy has made all kinds of money from his television shows and being a producer for a long time, so he can buy some of the high end equipment, like he literally buys a Lamborghini tractor.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds silly.
Speaker 3: And then he, of course he hires sort of a country bumpkin kid named Caleb to help him manage the farm. And Caleb ends up knowing everything about farming, but doesn't have any of the money. Jeremy Clarkson has all the money but doesn't know anything about farming.
Speaker 2: And it just sounds like a lot of fun. How come I've never heard.
Speaker 1: Of it before?
Speaker 3: I don't know it started in it. They aired the first episode in twenty twenty one. It's British, right, yes, and they filmed it all during twenty twenty so as the thing starts, as the show starts, it's just normal. Halfway through, you got to deal with COVID and what that means, and that means, you know, the government shuts down the way that you could sell your crops that you're going to harvest all that. So it was interesting to see that the second season starts on the second harvest that they do, so there's a little bit of a gap in there. And then the kid Caleb that he hires to be sort of his manager, ends up being such a great fun character that he also got his own spin off. I haven't seen it yet, but lovable guy. That's kind of a nice character there. The other one is the other one that we've started watching and I'm getting less and less in love with it is season two of The Night Agent on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Well really I loved season one, but I did not get into season two. Tell me why you don't love it as much.
Speaker 3: Now he's a full fledged secret agent for this agency that doesn't exist, and it just it just I know, you have to suspend disbelief about these types of shows like this. It just seems like it's made on the cheek, that they're not doing as well as they can, that there's not enough creativity when it comes to the twists in the story and that sort of stuff, And.
Speaker 2: There were some of that in the first season, if I remember correctly. It's been so long, but I also remember thinking like this could have been like a good movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, exactly, and this one. You know, you could argue it would have made a great sequel to that great first movie.
Speaker 2: But I just don't want to commit to that many episodes of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem. That's and I'm a guy.
Speaker 3: I like to finish the episode before or I've finished the series before I start a new one. So I have to choke down the rest of Night Agent before I'll start Reacher on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: But Reacher does. Now we're in season three of Reacher. It is only weekly.
Speaker 3: They release each show or each episode weekly, so that's going to be stretched out quite a bit. And the other one I'm excited about watching I haven't checked it out yet is Zero Day on Me too.
Speaker 1: Netflix.
Speaker 2: I am excited to look at that too, because the reviews have been good.
Speaker 3: And I mean Robert Taner, it's de Niro's, it's Joan Allen, Jesse Plemmons, Connie Britton, Angela Bassett as the president. It should be really really, I mean it's a great cast. I've seen some mixed reviews on it only because it's uh. I think people are I mean, I just gave a bad review tonight, Agent, but I think people are being a little bit too critical about some of these streaming shows. They're expecting everything to be Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, right, you know, these absolute pinnacles of television recently, and I don't think we're gonna get that. There's just too much. There's too much out there too for people to watch. Here's a couple others from other people.
Speaker 6: Hey, Gary and I does it what you watching on Wednesday? If you got Apple TV, you should be watching Monkey. They need another season so bad Okay.
Speaker 3: Vince Vaughan stars in Bad Monkey. That was one of those that I got ten episodes in. I think it was ten, and then just I kind of gave up. Vince Vaughn just plays Vince Vaughn, and I think he's better than that. I think he could do. It's an interesting creative look at life in South Florida, but it's just Vince Won being Vince Won.
Speaker 4: Hey, Gary Shannon talk Back Wednesday. Just finished Botch Legacy, I think the final season's coming out soon, and actually went back in time a little bit and started watching a show called a White Shadow. Great show, great writing. Gwyneth Paltrow's dad actually wrote it. All right, have a good.
Speaker 1: Week, Mats Paltrow.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because I, my wife and I had said we'd love to go back and do on a regular basis, like every I don't know, pick a day Tuesday we watch an old classic movie like Citizen Kane or I don't know, name any best picture of the last eighty years, and that we would watch some of those because there's plenty that we either haven't seen or we haven't seen for twenty or thirty years, so that would be fun.
Speaker 1: And then one more.
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm a little late to the game, but I'm on the second season on White Lotus. I'm just wondering if Debora Mark has watched that series Lots of sex, lots of TNA.
Speaker 2: I have watched it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the end of that Debor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, baby, I am questions for you. That's great. Have you started season three yet?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am all right, So that's funny in that.
Speaker 3: And then Ozzie is going to be the subject of a new Paramount Plus documentary called No Escape from now. He has been suffering from Parkinson's to the point where Sharon says he can't walk anymore or not very often. And he's going to do a show with Black Sabbath coming up in July, I believe it is. And he's been working out, he says, to tried to get ready for this show. He's not going to do a full set with Black Sabbath, but he's going to do what he can when he feels comfortable. He said, these last six years have been full of some of the worst times I've been through. There's been times when I thought my number was up, and making music and making two albums saved me.
Speaker 1: Says I would have gone nuts without music.
Speaker 3: People who know Ozzy say that his voice has not changed at all in fifty years, so it's that his body the other parts of his body that are given up on him. So anyway, that's supposed to come out later this year again called No Escape, from Now, the Ozzy Osbourne doc No Escape from Now.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get that tattooed somewhere?
Speaker 2: You sound very Maybe it sounds pretty interesting right live in the moment, No Escape from Now. Breathe Sanskrit, I don't know, drown it out there. Sounds like something John Cobot might do. Nice little Sanskrit tattoo I'll do be along his like ribs.
Speaker 3: I'll do a little tattooed check on him as we switch seats here in just a sound might be weird.
Speaker 2: That might be asking, Deborah Mark, are you into that? You like that? Oh my god, you